Speaker 1: Drama, maybe other drama. I get accused of many things online, and I've had a lot of introspection about why I think they don't really get me. I think they think I'm being serious. But the biggest accusation that I get is that I hate the Warriors, probably because I said that the Warriors weren't I mean, probably because I said Steve Kerr was out there trying to load manage Steph when Steph wanted to win games. He's like playing Steph twenty five minutes a game last year, being like who cares about winning games? Like I don't know Steph cares about winning games. Probably because I said James Wiseman was a terrible pick and they would never be able to build around him. Well as I said they should trade the pick to turn into Kaminga so they can get a better piece to win. Now I'm trying to help them, probably because I said they wouldn't go nine and one in their first ten, which they ended up squeaking in squeak win to a nine and one just to squeak. And in fact, because of this, I still have people right now blue check marks with hundreds of thousands of followers being like Hey, has anyone checked in on that Warriors media and fans are delusional? Lady? Yet that's a real tweet right now, right now, dammit, right now. You're up three zero, your team's up three zero in the Western Conference Finals, and you're coming at me with that that bullshit, that front running energy. What this is? Why, this right here is why I want bad things for your team? Is you, Alexis Morgan?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: It's not about Alexis. It's about the whole collective of them. And I have to point something out. The truth is I swear I've said this before. I don't hate the Warriors. I hate Warriors fans. I really like Dre, I really like Clay, I really like Steph Pool love Pool. He's annoying, but he love them. Steve Kerr, Gary Payton, the second nice story, good kid out of Oakland, undrafted, stays around like amazing story Looney like Looney a lot. Also, by the way, if anyone says Steph is an annoying, like they're lying. He's one of the most annoying players to be against. Like when he does this, oh you just want to go, or when he does the little poop like thing that he does you're just like, let me help me poop you anyway. But deep down I like them all. I like the players a lot. They're like so many likable players on the team. But because of the fan base, because of the we are the champions, my friend blasting out of their speakers when you're in the lottery. They have podcasts called light years because they believe they are light years ahead of everyone else. I want to say, sit down, be humble, sit down, fail, just get used to failure. Please. They're just so entitled and it's like I just desperately want you to lose because of that. All of that just makes me not say I'm rooting for this team. I'm just like, I just want to see them sad. I just want to see them sad, and I want to see them up another pick and I want that pick to turn into one need deer in headlights player, just like James Wiseman. And it's like, not even all the fans, it's a minority of the fans. They're a lowed and they're obnoxious and they don't go away, and they come out like little what's the groundhogs? They come out like little groundhogs when they're up three to zero in the Western Conference Finals, like, come at me when it's zero zero, Come at me when you're down in a game, you know. Ooh, And sometimes because of this vitriol that lives inside of me for this fan base, I say to myself, trusted, this is poison. You're poisoning yourself. What are you doing? Don't give this amount of energy for this fan base? Oh kind of aren't you more enlightened than this? Something so stupid and petty and dumb, Like can't you just breathe, get on the headspace, app chill. There's more life than this. And then I see the clip from the Great Charles Barkley to give me the strength that is required to go to battle with these fans that I need to continue my petty tour, and I let's just play it, because it's like, okay, I'm ready, now, I'm ready, I'm here.
Speaker 3: Why do you think the MAVs are the best team. I don't think they're the best team. I just cannot pick with the Warriors because I hate their fans, their fans obnoxiously. I actually like the players on the team and the coach, but I hate their fans. So you're just saying that. So, no, no, I'm pulling for the Maths, But why do you think they can win them? Because I'm just gonna divide interventionally. I just want to see these people suffer, Okay, I want to see these losers suck. Let me what I do.
Speaker 1: Let me throw some video at you, Kenny, Okay from from game and.
Speaker 3: I couldn't understand that. I'm just like, no, listen, I'm just telling you, I'm pulling for the Maths because I'm rooting against these the Warriors fans. Let me, they obnoxious and they're pain in the ass.
Speaker 1: Listen. Yeah, come on, Chuck, That's what I'm talking about, Chuck. I needed that. I needed that, like reality check. I needed to know it's just not me this annoyed by these people, Like this is a grown man played basketball for a very long time, all time great and he's like, I don't even have a reason fuck them. Really, truthfully, I don't think that they can win, but just like Lord, strike them down. There are others that want to see the Warriors destroyed and dismantled. If there was a way that I could see the Warriors succeed and this fan base to still feel like they failed, I would do that. The Warriors look like they're heading to the finals and it probably is gonna be a sweep, which is gross. Are you okay? You're good? Because not a steph, not Dre, not Clay, not Pool. The biggest X factor in these playoffs, especially this round. Never thought I would say it. Playoff Wiggins, playoff Wiggins one of the most inconsistent, like actually consistently awful in high pressure moments. Somehow Andrew Wiggins has arrived. Arrived. It's it's it's a sentence I just never even can, like, really, I never imagine saying it. He's averaging twenty one to seven and four in this series, twenty one to seven and four on forty six percent shooting and forty percent from three and and putting clamps down on Luca. I thought he was gonna be burnt chicken. And he is being up Luca to the best of his ability. No one can stop them, but guys, he is doing everything and offensively cooking Luca that dunk. Oh my god. Wiggins as the primary defender on Luca has been a part of Luca just shooting forty four percent from the field, committing twelve turnovers in three games, and Luca averaged eleven and ten rebounds in the first two series. Now he's only getting eight. It's just he's wearing him down with his length and his bounce and his just I don't even know what. And the craziest thing is the Wiggins is getting better and better and better every single game. The previous series, he was putting up fifteen seven and one, putting up fourteen seven and two against the Nuggets, just every series. What is he gonna do in the finals twenty eight, nine and five? Like, what the And this all culminated into a disrespectful, emasculating, horrendously rude dunk on Luka Doncic. He poked him in the eye while he dunked. Who poked someone in the eye while they dunk Wiggins? It's a new move, never seen. It probably should have been ejected for it, but hey, it's a flagrant in my opinion, I was a flagrant. But however, seriously, Wiggins is the reason that this offense is so hard to stop. They're just so balanced. Every game in this series that they've had, they've had five guys in double figures and in Game three they had seven guys in double figures. The Warriors somehow knew that Wiggins would be this. I don't know if that's true, but they say it is. They said. Steve Kerr said that the entire reason the Warriors were able to retool their roster and get back to dominance was all about Wiggins. He said this, I think Andrew Wiggins and that trade is the key to all of this. Our whole wing corps was wiped out defensively, so the Wiggins trade allowed us to start and rebuild that wing defense. Wiggs has just been so good. He's gotten so much better over the past few years, and he's been the perfect fit next to our guys. I don't know where we'd be without him defensively, with his work against Luca and every other top wings that the Warriors will have to face, he's just been brilliant. So I think that was the move to get us back to having a playoff roster. Wow, considering how we all collectively don't lie. If you're listening to this right now and you're saying that you knew that Wiggins was gonna be a good piece for the Warriors, just stop lying yourself. Slap yourself because that's not true. I know it's not true. It's pretty telling. Let's be real, we are all undergoing a period of transformation in terms of our opinions about Andrew Wiggins. Two things. If you find a Timberwolves fan that says they were unhappy with the Wiggins trade in real time, that's a lie. They were ecstatic to let him go. They thought Dlo was going to be the next Dame Lollard. Now they're gonna get rid of him. They gave up a pick to get rid of Wiggins. That tells you how valuable they thought Wiggins was. No one was was unhappy to see him go. And two, like most people, most media people saw this as a not just a bad trade for the Warriors, but a catastrophic trade for the Warriors in the moment, legitimately calling it one of the worst trades ever. And it wasn't a bad take at the time. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you my colleague in this space, Nick Wright.
Speaker 2: Wiggins is a bad basketball player. He's old ninety five million dollars over the next three years, starting next year. It's it's unspeakable they did this. I listen, I people think I disliked the Warriors. There's things they've done that irritated me. But going into this year, I said, I thought they could be the sixty. I thought that if Clay came back at the end of the season, they could be dangerous. And that's starting next year. We'll see if they can rejuvenate the old Splannish brother fifteen sixteen team and be dangerous. It's over for them now.
Speaker 1: We will never.
Speaker 2: See step in another NBA finals ever. They have no path forward now.
Speaker 1: Well, Nick, let me just say this, I thought the same and they maybe that's why they think they're light years ahead of us, because they saw something we did not see. Because when you're the fourth or fifth option and you're getting open looks, listen like that's the way I guess it goes. And people hate Nick right because he says outlantish things, but like we all thought this in the moment, he just put it on Wax. I put it on Wax so truthfully, like back to the Wiggans trade espe Nation, their headline for this trade Warriors trade for Wiggins was not about Andrew Wiggins really, uh, because Steve Curg just said it was only about Wiggins. The athletic. Both players d Lo and Wiggins are both very poor defensively, they derive any value that they have on the offensive end, and the story there has not been pretty holy what a just an insane like sentence. Minnesota crushed the Warriors in the Wiggans trade. These are all like media sources, we gotta have takes in the moment, folks, Like we can't just say wait and see. If we were just like wait and see, then what would people really be coming to us for? Like I gotta see, I don't know, I don't know, I gotta see, And like Nick ray right, like I said, got killed. But we can all be right in the moment and then be wrong after the fact once we've waited and see. And like there was other people saying that the only reason they got Wiggins is so that they could trade for a bigger guy and just have that cap space taken up that you could trade for for someone like Giannis or Embiid. That ended up out being true either, Like Warriors were like, oh, you think you think we're gonna go big, You got looking stupid. We're gonna stay small. We're doing all the same stuff we were doing. We just want a six to six guy with like a seven to two wing span. They can shoot threes as well and can put up thirty on any given night. Like you don't want that guy, Okay, we'll take that guy as our fourth option. Cool like cool, And turns out like small ball was exactly the thing that worked. Wiggins just needed some time to mesh and develop with the players who have won. I can't even believe I'm saying this. He needed time to mesh and here now he is his entire focus focus on the defensive side. And then if you get a bucket inside of the offensive flow, which you're gonna get a lot of open looks from Steph and Clay and Jordan, hit him, shoot ate him on the night, we don't care. And now that's what he's doing forty percent of the playoffs so far. Wiggins chills on the wing for like, that's pretty much what he does. It's in the corner, bat cuts, gets easy layups, dunks on people. That's a good spot for Wiggins. All of the attention is on Steph, so now like he gets to be guarded by like the third or fourth worst defender. Of course, Wiggins is gonna cook the third or fourth best defender on a team, and he only has to guard the third or fourth best player too, Like he gets to take Luca, but he doesn't need to right Like, you still have guys like Draymond that can do that. You gotta clay a little bit. You can kind of do it by committee. I love this fit so much. So if you're someone like AJ Griffin out of Duke, your upside now should be Wiggins like and now that's a crazy thing for me to say, but I want AJ Griffin. Frankly, I'm ready to give up and get Wiggins as a Portland Trailblazer fan. That's where we're at. Nurkic for Wiggins and a pick, make it happen. Like, I'm ready if AJ Griffin turns into Wiggins in four or five years, why can't I just have Wiggins right now? Just give me Wiggins right now? Third option him, Anthony Simon's dame. He can be the third option play defense with this year a little We'll get a maybe a center, We'll get DeAndre Ayton. I mean, that's a team. I know I'm delusional, guys, I get it, but listen, that's where I'm at right now, Wiggins has been that good. There you go, proof an entire segment. I don't hate the Warriors players, I just only hate the fans. I covet Andrew Wiggins now cove them like like Tyson Beckford. Just cove it, just like putting posters on my wall of Andrew Wiggins. Now. I like Clay, I like Looney's playing great. Steph is obviously Steph and we'll see what happens with these Warriors. Were like I said, the Warriors aren't the championship team until they win the championship. So that's where are we starting. Oh,