Speaker 1: Okay, white supremacist violence. It is always have been the number one threat to our society. But I'm also very proud that my wife is white. To the practice club bitches, sur Richny, please tell me why was I your Donkey of the day. Well, Donkey Today for Wednesday, February twelfth goes to a political analyst named Dominique Trippy. He is a political analyst, writer, strategists, and commentator. The homie Robbin at baller Alert sent me this today, dropping a clues bombs for Robbing at baller Alert. Sub Robin, sub Robin. I missed this one, but it's hilarious. See Dominique. About a week ago, from what I can see posted on X this statement he said, and I quote, we must rid ourselves of DEI throughout every facet of society for the sake of our safety and that of our children. My god, Now, I know people had issues with DEI, but when you say we have to get rid of DEI for the sake of our safety and that of our children, that sounds like to me like you have a fear of a black and brown planet. All right. Diversity means that you're not safe. The browning and blacking of America means that you not safety. Inclusion of more women, more gays, anyone who is in a straight white male means you not safe. Why are we as a people so hell bent on making each other uncomfortable? Okay, let me ask you a question, Dominique. Have you ever stopped to think how those of us from marginalized communities feel when we are the only one, when you are the known minority amongst the majority. Have you, Dominique, ever seen that and said, I wonder if they feel unsafe? Why do we start getting concerned about safety when it's spaces where white folks aren't the majority, Dominique, have you ever thought about that? I'm sincerely asking, see, nobody ever cares about the one raisin in the potato salad. You know why, because there shouldn't be no damn raisins in the potato salad. Okay? And that is why we are here today, Because Dominique said a week ago, we must rid ourselves of DEI throughout every facet of society for the sake of our safety and that of our children. But this week, after watching Kendrick Lamar's record break Super Bowl performance, highest rated halftime show, ever drop on the clues bombs for Kendrick Lamar and Rock Nash. After watching that performance, Dominique posted on x and I quote hundreds of dancers and participants in this halftime show, and they can't manage to feature one single white person. This is pathetic, Dominique, you gotta make up your mind. You told us we have to get rid of diversity, equity and inclusion in all facets of society. But when you see a black artist headline in the super Bowl with a bunch of black dances, now, all of a sudden, you want diversity and inclusion. This is why I loved Kendrick's show aesthetically ten out of ten for aesthetics, because I knew it would get these types of reactions out of people. But if you're gonna piss people off, let's really piss them off. I wish he would have added to the set list just three songs, actually four, including Money Trees, but that's just a personal favorite. But these three if he would have started, because of the aesthetic of that show, if he would have started with Black of the Berry, can you imagine hearing this on the super Bowl stage. What would Dominique have said? If he would have heard this.
Speaker 2: I'm African Americans, I'm African, I'm black. It's the moon Herrick, and you have a small for this part of my residence. I hate from the bottom of my man gun, my hair and snappy, my nose is big, my nose is rounding. Why you hate me? Tell you you hate my people. You're playing this determinate my coaching.
Speaker 1: You need for I want you to recognize that I'm a proud monkey. And then what if he went into what if you witting to this us?
Speaker 2: My life has tough light.
Speaker 1: Right after black and the berry us my life God.
Speaker 2: Herds like y'all ah that just just like yad now.
Speaker 1: Homi you. But if God got thus gonna be all right? Dominica cuts out right then then then Samuel Jackson comes out and tells him stop right. You're scaring America. You're scaring people like Dominique. You and your little homeboys gotta play it safe. This super Bowl, not Compton. And as soon as you heard not Compton, then you heard this whole city. People like Dominique heads literally might have exploded. Donald J. Trump would have signed an executive order on Monday to bring back slavery in the middle of Black History months. Okay, listen, My point is this, Dominique. It's cool when they do it, it's a problem when we do it. All right, White artists have headlined everything for years, and Dominique, I bet you've never said it's too many white people participating in this show. Because whiteness, to you is America. And that's one of the messages Kendrick was displaying in his show that black people are America. Not only are we America. Well, first of all, that's why the brothers had on the red, white, and blue and they were up there looking like the American flag, because we are America. Okay, he was letting you know, we are all Americans. Should have made you proud, Dominique, not to mention black people built this country.
Speaker 2: African Americans built this nation.
Speaker 1: I want to make sure about built. Stop that, Hettie. I said black people built this country. I was doing a dramatic pause. Now, don't listen to me, listen to your president.
Speaker 2: African Americans built this nation.
Speaker 1: You built this nation.
Speaker 2: You know you're just starting to get real credit for that. Okay, I don't know if you know that, you're just starting to get you built the nation.
Speaker 1: We all built it, but you were such a massive.
Speaker 2: Part of it, bigger than you were given credit for.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense? Right? And so Kendrick was on the super Bowl stage making sure black people get that credit. The moral of the story is this, You are either part of the solution or you a part of the problem. If you looked at Kendrick's performance and you saw others and not Americans, then guess what you are indeed the problem. Please let Chelsea handle it. Give Dominique Trippy the biggest See how that is way too much? Dan Manage, Chelsea acting black being all late. Okay, hey, all right, I ain't got no more. All right, that's all I got. Alright, Why why, why? Why what you worried about? Because I mean, you got a bunch of them that big give the biggest Mayo and all that. I thought you was gonna go all the way with it. No, I think Chelsea's Chelsea, Chelsea suffices. Allright, we need no more confusion. No, thank you for that. Donkey Today. Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull, Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club
Speaker 1: MHM