Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to Bachelor Happy Hour. I'm Rachel and.
Speaker 2: I'm Cheerity, and we are back with an episode.
Speaker 1: No guest episode, which are usually my favorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we can just talk kind of however we want to. I mean, we do that anyway, but like it's like real girl chat, you.
Speaker 1: Know, because I think I would in a way love for people to see our messages to each other. And this feels like a little peek into that.
Speaker 2: I mean, we can't how much would we sell our text messages for?
Speaker 1: And speaking of selling text messages, yeah, we have some hot topics to talk about today. But at first in Our Headlights, Joe and Mobley reveals how much he'd sell his soul for to become a reality TV.
Speaker 2: Villain, which is crazy because I'm like, it's priceless, you know what I mean, Like, well, not priceless. This is a hefty price tag on it, because I'm like, I feel like reality TV villain comes with very dangerous territory. There is like pros to it because like it's almost like, oh, you kind of go in this like hall of fame, you're legendary. However, I feel like when you're in the heat of it, whether that's when your show is airing or not, you're gonna always get like, you know, there's just like it's hard for people to it's hard for you to convince people to change their perception about you. And so he said five hundred grand and I'm like, that's it, And that's exactly what Serena said. I'm like, that doesn't seem like that would be worth it for me personally.
Speaker 1: No. And I have a question for you, Charity. Do you think we have lost the art of a reality TV villain due to like social media? Because I feel like we used to have some iconic villains that oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yes absolutely. And I'm like that's where I'm like, bring these people back casting department. That is like the primary focus that you guys need to be going into these meetings with looking for is for someone who is just unapologetically themselves good or bad, like in always. I personally feel like that does not exist anymore.
Speaker 1: And it is just.
Speaker 2: So it's because of social media. It's so hard for people to be organically themselves, even if it is, like I said, a bad side of themselves, because they are afraid of just how the Internet might destroy them and that's sad because I'm like that also is another like side of the coin that is like a bigger discussion of how people conduct themselves on social media. It's like two peer social people are too invested. It's a TV show at the end of the day, you know what I mean? Yeah, Like it should never be that deep, but it is. So I'm like, how do we fix this? Like, how do we go about getting the og reality TV back on our screens?
Speaker 1: Yes, because I think of like even the lovable villains like Carinne from The Bachelor or like Parvity Shallow from the Survivor series. They were so fun to watch and they didn't have to deal with what people do with now, which is basically forfeiting anything you want after the show, like your chances of getting asked one another show, your brand deals, Like are you up to date with any of the summerhouse drama that's happening?
Speaker 2: Yes, if you're referring to everything that happened, yeah, oh obviously the reunion before the yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is crazy. And I feel like Wes and Amanda lost not only all their brand deals, but they lost going into next season. And for me, I was like, Okay, what they did was horrible, but I did want to see everyone back in the house again. And it feels like because of social media, we're losing seeing those like villains which make a TV show in a way, not saying what Wes and Amanda tad was right because it was so wrong and we could get into that show, but I miss watching an unlikable person on TV. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: Well, see, that's the thing. And I also feel like kind of going off of like, okay, them not being asked back for like next season or however it went down. I truly don't even know. I just know they're not coming back, but part of me is like, are they not coming back because they like I know Wes got fired I believe like's he was not asked back, but like I wonder what's Amanda asked back? And she's just like I don't want to do it because she doesn't want to face like her actions, And to me, I'm like that also is like a part of the conversation because you you made the bed. Let's lie in it, baby, Let's lie in it. You know what I mean. It's like, don't run now, Like right, you stepped into the role of villain, own it, wear it, let's see it. And I'm like these people they're not really about it, you know, And it's like we need someone like New York. New York needs to be where is she?
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask who is your favorite villain? And where is New York? Probably she invented being a villain on TV.
Speaker 2: She invented reality her and I mean Nani is not even a villain, but I'm like her and Nini are in my person like mountain yea literally or sure?
Speaker 1: And karenn like, I know we keep going back to her, but i know she's done House of Villains, and I'm trying to think back to a bachelor villain that was like hilarious, Like she was talking about Abraham Lincoln taking naps and her nanny, Like we need that back and it did work. You could never recreate New York.
Speaker 2: But you can't, Like you cannot. But I'm like, I don't. I genuinely don't think. Well, actually no, they do exist. They're out there. It's just like are they seeking to go and reality or are people like just not scouting correctly. And I'm like this is why I'm like I want to have the job of a casting producer because I just it's almost like I'm in alignment in some weird way, like I'm not them, but I can see them. You know, I could fire in a crowd to be like this girl.
Speaker 1: You can find a villainous Yes, oh easily.
Speaker 2: I know who's right and who's wrong.
Speaker 1: Yes, you actually do, you really do.
Speaker 2: But yeah, to just speak on Joe, I just think five hundred grand is a little cheap. So I'm with Serena on that one. That's it the price.
Speaker 1: Yeah, next topic, we have a little bit more serious and I actually I want to talk about this one. This is Bailey Brown and she's talking about getting dismissed by her doctors for her chronic pain. I appreciate her so much for bringing this to the Internet and every contestant who brings something that's really vulnerable, especially in the medical field, because I think so many people can relate to things and we just don't talk talk about it. And I mean this is huge. She said that she's been to many doctors with chronic illness. I think she was talking about being diagnosed with an early autoimmune disease, which is yeah, so broad, right, Like there's so many different things, and I feel like it's so easy to be brushed off, and her bringing attention to this is huge, and I'm happy she's finally getting the care that she needs for.
Speaker 2: That, no, honestly, and I'm like, I think about just how many people I've had conversations with separately about going to the doctor or just healthcare in general, and it's so hard. And I'm not even trying to put like a gender on this, but it is very hard for a woman to like be heard and to feel seen in a doctor's office. It's very scary, truly very scary because I feel like, I don't know, you can have this outwardly. And she mentions this, like having this outwardly appearance of like you're fine, Oh my gosh, you were so healthy, you look great, And it's like a lot of these things are like I don't want to say, like silent, but they are like it's like I feel this, you don't. It wouldn't manifest or it wouldn't show up in this way. But like I know, like I'm trying to be, you know, in tune with my body and listen to my body and advocate for it in a way that it best should be advocated for, but no one's hearing me. And it's like this fight that a lot of people go through time and time again until they either give up and then something bad happens God forbid, or it takes you know, endless doctor bills and fees to finally find or come across a physician who's willing to listen to you, which is why I'm like, I also love that she mentioned going to like a functional health doctor, because I'm like, I'm I'm in a space where I like love both. I'm like, I love traditional medicine, but then also functional health because I'm like, they look at it from a holistic standpoint. It's not just like, oh, this is like the primary symptom, that's it. It's like, oh, what's your diet looking like what's your you know, life still looking like what's happening here? And it's like all these things work interchangeably with each other, and if they're not working well and we're only looking at one singular issue, then we're not ever really addressing like the root of the issue. So I'm so happy she spoke out about this because I'm like, this is literally what I feel like a lot of us deal with and go through, but sometimes just feel like hopeless because we're like, oh, like if it's not working, then what do I do? Or like how do I go about this? So thank you Bailey, obviously wishing you so much wellness in your health and your health journey, but we are just proud of you for like having the courage to like open up and talk about this. I know that that's probably the most challenging thing, but hopefully you are getting the answers and well on your way to just being a healed human being.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love that. All Right, now that we're off the hot topic, should we talk about some other things happening in reality TV culture? When I would love to get your opinion on Come on, I know this happened a couple of weeks ago, but just going into the craziness of reality TV and how it leaks into everyday life, we need to talk about the Summerhouse audio leak. Coming from someone who has been on a reality like on a reality show and a viewer, what do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I think it's crazy. I think it's insane if I'm being honest, and I know I'm saying like buzzwords, right, now in saying crazy, but like that's all I could truly sum up what this was. And when I first came across it, I was like, huh, like this happened, like this was able to be even happy, like you know, it just blew my mind because I really do feel like once something in reality TV world, once something leaves like production or leaves a set, it becomes a beast of its own, and especially as we know it, like with social media and with like online culture, it's now in the hands of millions and without full context. Obviously we saw a leak, so that's like not the whole thing, but like you have a portion of whatever was being discussed at the time, and now it's there's no context around, like you know, it's just it's just crazy. Context are not But I'm like, I feel like that's so important for like things to be understood properly and like, you know, correctly. And I'm just like godspeed, honestly, because when I heard it, I was like, I mean, I'm like everybody else at this point, I'm like, I'm not even like taking into account like oh, like, well this could have happened. It's like it's just mouth like your jaws drap. You're like, what, like this is happening, this is going on? Who did it? Like you know, we're running to like make accusations or assumptions about like oh so and so didd because he's upset, and it's just it becomes just out of hand. And I think that's what can be very dangerous when something like this happens in the reality TV space. It's it's just a tricky situation truly, And I'm like, I don't know how they First of all, how did they find out who who did it?
Speaker 1: Well? I do know that Andy said that Jennifer Lawrence, who is a huge Bravo fan, and also so it's Rihanna, But Jennifer Lawrence had a hand in figuring this out. I think she just decided that she wanted to become a detective on top of a period being an oscar you know, nominated winning actress. But I also have a question for you because this is Bravo, and I think Bravo does such a good job at all. Press is good Press in aay of everyone on Earth was talking about this audio leak. I was excited to watch the reunion. They take scandal and they turn it into like something that I want to see a moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they do it well.
Speaker 1: Scandal all yeah, so many.
Speaker 2: Things, yeah, which is I'm like, do we take notes? I don't know, but I agree with you and I find that so fascinating. But I think that's also very telling about I don't know, maybe they're fan base too, of just how they digest news. I think that's a big Like again, there's so many different parts, but everyone has a role equally in how that it's able to be something I don't want to say successful, but like a scandal turning into like a iconic pop culture moment. That's crazy saying that in one sentence, but that's exactly what happens. And like you said, this audio leak like went everywhere, like everywhere. Everybody was talking about it, everybody had eyes on it. Everyone probably listened to it who probably didn't even watch the show. So it's like, yeah, I mean, it could be good if it's managed and circulated correctly, but it also could be bad. And I feel like they obviously made it work because this whole reunion, the whole Summer House scandal became something far greater than what I think. Probably they even imagined, but like, hey, yes, good press, bad press, press is press.
Speaker 1: And that's also what I wanted to ask is what are your thoughts on spoilers?
Speaker 2: Ugh, I don't. I don't. I don't like them. I don't like them. I think it ruins, It ruins the experience, It ruins it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I used to be so conscious of avoiding spoilers for reality TV shows, but I think since I've gone one, I want to know the spoilers. I always want to know. Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: Secretly see, but like, is that because you're actively watching the show or you're not. I only want to know the spoilers if I'm like, I know, I can't be dedicated to watching this show, so like tell me now. But if I am someone who is a viewer and I'm like, this is my show. I'm clocked in every Wednesday night at this time, it's like, don't tell me anything about it, because otherwise it's going to mess with naturally my psyche of like what I think this scenario how it played out, because we at the end of the day, we know we don't see everything, you know, so it's like I'm wondering what's missing, what's not So I do think that there's a world where it can be beneficial, but I do. Personally for me, I'm like, no, if I'm watching the show, keep them away, keep it them away from you.
Speaker 1: Do you think in the Bachelor World spoilers are benefiting us in the way it's benefiting Bravo.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's If anything, I think it's making it more like it damages the experience. It damages the viewing process of it all. And almost in a way, I feel like it leads to less eyes on the actual segment itself, because I feel like if people did not know, like say you hear okay, So and So's the lead, whether I'm invested or not, naturally, you're gonna be like how does this play out? That's just natural. But like if I have an understanding or an inkling of like it might be him, I don't know, we'll see to the end maybe, but there's a possibility that percentage now goes down of like do I want to watch to the end to figure this out or do I just want to come back when the last episode is on to see if I was right or if this spoiler was right. So I do feel like in a way, it's a disservice specifically to our franchise, because yeah, people watch the our process in specifics for how everything plays out, how does this date work to where she ends up sending this guy home or she doesn't no longer like him, or there's a stronger connection that's building here. But like when people know, it's like all you know, it's like all bets are off, Why why should I watch? You know? And I feel like that's it doesn't do us good because we have a very specific, unique process. It's not like it's just Okay, we're filming a day in the life reality TV show where we are showing all types of you know, over the course of a summer, and it's just you know, different relationships, all these things manifesting at the same time. It's very different. It's like like a little rigid, but like it's meant to be that way for the sake of the show. Yeah, I don't. I do think spoilers hurt us because yeah, when people know, they don't care as much.
Speaker 1: What do you think about this? Is so like I feel like niche to being a lead. I think some Bachelor fans they like trying to guess who we're with and do that by like looking at backgrounds of our stories and comparing where are they, where are we? What do you think about that? Do you think that's fun or do you think that ruins it as well?
Speaker 2: I think that's fun. I think that's where again there is the viewers now have a little bit not stakes, but like they're more involved on their own end in the process of like trying to like again predict the outcome. They don't have anything that's factual or that's guaranteed without a spoiler, but like if they have a spoiler and say if the spoiler is right or wrong, they now your brain again, it just you naturally are skewed a certain direction. So like without that existing at all, it's like, oh, okay, Charity season ended, who is she with? They're looking at everything. There's eyes on everything, you know. But when they're it's like every exactly like you said, like backgrounds like oh my gosh, she's wearing a certain colored T shirt and that's so and so his favorite. Like it sounds crazy, but that's really what happens. Like that's so there's so much involved. But yes, again, if I knew, like oh, Rachel picks so and so, Okay, now I'm now gonna look at everything that's related to him, and it just it, you know, it just takes away. So I do feel like I like the game of like trying to figure out like who is the person at the end. But if I know, I really am like Okay, I'm I'm checked out at this point, like okay, we shoe best of Look, I'm looking for y'all's first vacation.
Speaker 3: On the boat.
Speaker 2: Like that's all I care about that point, Like I don't know anything else.
Speaker 1: No, I love it. It's fun and I mean we're going we're talking about the cross into like reality in the world. And I think the Summerhouse reunion is obviously over, but there's been a lot of aftermath about it. What are your thoughts. I don't know if you fully watched it. They film their reunion after, you know, the summer obviously it was kind of recent, so there is a lot of discourse still happening around the Summerhouse reunion, and Amanda and West showed up in a lot of time times when they were asked a question, they were saying they couldn't recall because they didn't watch the season back as someone who has been on reality TV and also consumes reality TV. Did you watch your season back? Do you think that that's fair that they didn't watch.
Speaker 2: In this specific situation. No, I don't think it's fair because I think it's crazy to show up to a reunion and one act oblivious to your specific actions, which is what we're all discussing and how everything played out, and you're acting like you have no idea one. Okay, how factual is that? Sure you may not remember, but like, watch the season back so you can be on the same page as the rest of us. This is what we're discussing. These is what These are the scenes that is specifically crazy to watch back in real time or not in real time, but like to take yourself back to that time and be like, oh my gosh, I had no idea that this was happening. Like I'm referencing the scene where oh my gosh, where she like goes up to Wes and she's like, oh, watch me walk away, Like watch her walk away, and she's in a swimsuit and like she sits down like cow, my husband's the best, like DJ in the Hampton's and like Wes is playing like it's all these little things that I'm like, you're joking, but you're actually joking. So in that situation, specifically with them, I feel like, yes, they they should have watched their season back. It's one thing if they did not have to come to the reunion, do what you will, like you know what I mean. At that point, you're no longer on the show. We don't have to discuss it anymore. Go live your life. You made your bed, lay in it. But it's like you made your bed, you lay in it. Now you need to show up and make the sheets. Okay, you know what I mean. So it's like, yes, that's what you need to do. And they both owed it to not themselves but the rest of their cast members, and the fact that they could not do that and did not do that, that was a little like appalling to me. I'm not gonna lie because I did watch my season back, and I watched my season back for that reason, not just for myself to be like, Okay, how did this all like come to me? But for my fiance in the event that he has any questions or anything that I need to clarify, but also for the sake that Okay, the viewers are watching this too. If they have something that they are speaking on, I need to be able to give like maybe as much as I could appropriate context or whatever. But again, I didn't find myself in a situation like this. I feel like there's this way more severe that they don't really have an option in this situation. Yeah, I'm curious, would you say the same.
Speaker 1: And you know what, It's so funny because especially when I filmed my Netflix show, there were so many people on my cast and they're like, oh, I don't watch And in that case, I'm like, okay, we didn't have a reunion. But as for like the shows where you have to show up and take accountability, yeah, I had to watch my Bachelorette season back and I did that because in my mind, this is my job right to show up and know what everyone is talking about and knowing what I did wrong as well, because watching myself back on my bachelotte season was horrific and I learned so much by watching that back. And also my season had a horrible ending. I had to watch myself fall in love knowing that I was alone. It was so hard to watch back. But for me, it's my job to show it to your reunion and know what's happening. So I can't comprehend this. I don't watch like I don't know that, don't get it. I've kind of watch hard things like just watch it back and learn something in a way I.
Speaker 2: Don't get it. I think this is their way, especially Amanda's way of like well, Amanda an West. I'm will say, both of them like to escape accountability. And it's as simple as that. It's like, oh, the easiest thing to say is like, well, I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't see it. But it's like maybe you didn't have to see it. You did it, you lived it like you didn't have to. But like you, like I said, this is your job. You knew you had a reunion to not watch it back and to come on to this couch and to try to at least like I mean, they're in my opinion, I didn't sense any like lack or not lack. I didn't sense any empathy or like her being apologetic for anything. I personally did not get that sense from her. I could be wrong, but hey, I would have been on my hands and knees if I was truly sorry, you know what I mean, like, I am so sorry, but like I didn't get that from them, So maybe that's her way of taking the easier way out. But like I said, I think all this at the end of the day bites them both in the butt. And now they're without jobs and I don't know, like to sacrifice your career for I don't know a dusty man. I could never.
Speaker 1: And I think the part that got to me the most is when she was like, in regards to what he's like, do you want to apologize? I can't.
Speaker 2: What, No, It's it's really crazy, like and that's I'm like to me, I'm like, I don't buy that. Like I don't give excuses a lot for people. I mean I do sometimes when necessary, but in that situation, that's not the right answer. Like what do you mean in regards to what you know? Exactly what we're talking about? And see her did a magnificent job. So that's all I have to say on that. Miller on top, Hello, Yes, always in forever, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 1: Absolutely Okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like, let's see to a game. We love a game as always, and so with us discussing reality TV all the ins and outs Behind the scenes, we are going to be testing each other on famous quotes from reality TV shows and have to guess which show which is crazy, because I'm like, I know some but them, Like, my brain is going to fail me right now, but it's okay.
Speaker 1: Our producer is going to read the quotes to us and we're going to try to guess either the show or the person who said this iconic reality TV line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, all right, so let's start things off.
Speaker 4: We're gonna start things off pretty easy, and you guys are gonna jump in whenever you think you know the answer, and we'll give you a point. And if you can also say who said it, we'll give you an extra point. Alright, ready, okay, okay, first one, my heart is gold, but my Vigene is Platinum.
Speaker 2: Bachelor Karen career we go.
Speaker 1: She is like one of my favorite villains of all time.
Speaker 2: Hello, she's iconic, She's crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Lincoln took naps, It's true, all right.
Speaker 3: The next one is, who's gonna check me? Boo?
Speaker 2: We're Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 3: There we go. Do we have do we have the problem?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Charre, There we go.
Speaker 2: Sheer Ray summer spring summer joggers.
Speaker 4: Hello, all right, this next one hopefully you guys know what we just talked about stuff. But it's not about the pastas uh James and La La.
Speaker 2: Right, was that at the reunion?
Speaker 3: No, it was on the street.
Speaker 4: It was James Kennedy on James Kennedy, he was talking to I think he was talking to La La.
Speaker 1: Yes, And it's like debated what the pasta means to this day.
Speaker 3: We'll never know, right.
Speaker 2: Oh, we never know? All right.
Speaker 4: So the next one is, if you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else?
Speaker 2: I'm like, I why am I blanking? I know I know this, but I'm like, I'm blanking so bad. I genuinely know this, but I'm like scared because I'm like, I don't even think I'm gonna have it, right?
Speaker 1: Is it Bachelor?
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you want to dance? Are we top out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: RuPaul from RuPaul's Drag Race. That's what he says at the end of every episode.
Speaker 2: And I knew that's what I'm saying. I'm like, I've heard it so much that I'm like, where is this from? But I'm Okay, that's I'm ashamed at that one, saying I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: The next one is New York is in the house.
Speaker 4: Hello, New York right from.
Speaker 2: No is its not I was gonna say, is it Flavor of Love or House of Villains?
Speaker 3: It's I love New York, babe.
Speaker 1: We are done. We are done, way better than this.
Speaker 2: No, I know. I was like, oh, Rachel's gonna take over. Good job. I did one of.
Speaker 1: New York's quotes at the Bachelorette reunion upstairs by myself when she was like, I'm still in house.
Speaker 4: Because I was still I was still.
Speaker 2: Everyone, I'm still in the mother back house. Hello.
Speaker 4: The next one is, uh, expect the unexpected. This show is actually coming up soon, coming up. It's actually Big brother and it's Juliebez the host.
Speaker 1: I don't watch Big Brothers.
Speaker 3: You're missing out on culture. But that's okay, all right now we have mentioned it all.
Speaker 1: Bethany Francol, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Through Housewives of New York. Yes, all right, here's one. Here's a throwback. Lauren didn't go to Paris the hills.
Speaker 3: The Hills.
Speaker 2: That's right, I'm like, Who's said who?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 4: Lisa Love shout out amazing, all right, and then let's do.
Speaker 3: Two more. All right, this one not well, bitch.
Speaker 1: Said, it's got to be a housewife.
Speaker 3: I know, yes, we're getting warmer.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We need to open the schools. We need to open the schools.
Speaker 4: This is Derinda Medley Real Housewives of New York. It's a really there's a lot of memes. It's a great meme, all right. And the last one, we're gonna dools to open.
Speaker 2: The schools.
Speaker 4: Rot in hell our personal friend Brittany.
Speaker 1: I have a sweatshirt that says rotten heel.
Speaker 4: Great job, guys, I think we're honestly, I think we're pretty tied up.
Speaker 3: So congrats. We'll get you some reality TV education here later. But amazing at the show.
Speaker 2: Amazing, Okay, So clearly I need to do some more. I just need to go back and rewatch all like Reality TV Iconic just start to finish.
Speaker 1: I just was like we were going to be better at that.
Speaker 2: I know. But the thing is is, like I know a show. I just like I'm like, well, or I know like one or the other. But I'm like, but if I feel like if I know a person, I should know the show. But anyway, that's neither here nor there. That was fun.
Speaker 3: I do like that.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go rewatch the Hills now because I need to feel some like nostalgic energy in l life.
Speaker 1: And uh huh yeah, I need to go back and watch all the Housewives as well. I've been in a very Housewives mood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah. Can this be petition? If Ninie ever listens to this, I need her back on my screen because I feel like that's when everything went wrong in the world. It's when she was no longer a part of the cast, you know.
Speaker 1: I think that's when we jumped timelines and got into whatever we're in right now.
Speaker 2: Thank you for acknowledging that, because I'm really oh her on Traders? Would it would transfer? Actually, there's nothing else I would want to do in my heart to be a trader with Nini, Like.
Speaker 1: You need to go on Traders.
Speaker 2: I would be at her call. But like the way that I'm like, she would really push me, like I would be afraid. I would I would be afraid to do nothing. But the thing is like if it was me and her left somehow and like we were, you know, I would just hope that she would trust me, but I don't know. I'm scared of Nini, but I love her so much. I'm like, honestly, you could take the press.
Speaker 1: Like I'm a trade. I'm sorry, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I exactly.
Speaker 1: I think though, like moving forward, they're always going to vote the housewives out because of this last time.
Speaker 5: I know. I'm like, she probably needs to be a faithful and then like someone recruits her in, like you know, it has to be at a.
Speaker 2: Certain point where people wouldn't suspect it. But I need her back on my screen in some capacity, and I needed to be a grand show at that. So yeah, all right, I think that's it. Okay, Well, we had enough of a reality TV dive today discussing all the things, and I feel like I need a little bit of a break. So we will see you guys, I guess next week. So thank you so much for joining us on Bachelor Happy Hour. You can follow us at Bachelor Happy Hour and Bachelor Nation to keep up with the latest. Make sure you rate, review, and subscribe wherever you get your podcasts. And like I said, and Rachel will see you guys next week.
Speaker 1: Bye bye,