Speaker 1: Hey everybody, It's Monday, August fifth, twenty twenty four. Welcome to the NFL Fantasy Football Podcast, where we're trying to figure.
Speaker 2: Out how the news Kakoffs were.
Speaker 1: It's me and your man MG Marcus Brand joined by Michael f. Florio and Lakwan Jones. You find gentlemen are in studio today. I'm the slacker who's sitting in my garage right yeah, just.
Speaker 2: Wearing sweats and no shoes. Pull away chair we could bring right here. I'm sure, I'm sure. I'm sure it's lovely there.
Speaker 1: All you guys are saying here, it's a sweat box there in the Fantasy Lounge.
Speaker 2: Good times.
Speaker 1: We gotta lot to talk about. We're gonna do our division previews. We're doing the AFC South today. But first I gotta ask Lakwan because you now that you have a week of Good Morning Football under your belt, like you're a bona fide NFL Network star, Now, like, uh, what's that first week of GMFB been?
Speaker 3: Like, Man, it's been good, man, I've been I've been handling the sleep kind of like a pro. I want to say, I've been pretty proud of myself for the most part.
Speaker 2: But time have you settled on being your bedtime?
Speaker 3: My bedtime is like seven thirty five.
Speaker 2: I like that you push that extra five minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the extra five minutes is like the brushing of teeth, you know, finishing up dinner. But I'm definitely in bed before eight, Like I have to like let the body settle.
Speaker 2: What time do you eat dinner?
Speaker 3: Oh god man, We've been eating earlier and early every day this week, honestly, Like I have the.
Speaker 2: Senior Citizen early bird special.
Speaker 3: Yeah, four thirty five o'clock, you know, dinner is done and we're eating. Is like, this is so weird, Like I can't do.
Speaker 4: It because I was wondering if you did normal dinner time and then just cool immediately to bed.
Speaker 3: No, No, that would not be good for the body.
Speaker 2: It needs to digest.
Speaker 3: I need to lay down good. And you know, the whole Verteine's been it's been working.
Speaker 2: I've been crushing it though. Yeah. Yeah, man, it's it's been good to see.
Speaker 1: It's cool to see the you know, your social post about it, and yeah, man, I'm I'm I'm excited for you for the opportunity and hopefully you get the sleep thing.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get going first with some news and rumors, and this one just sort of changed.
Speaker 2: I full disclosure.
Speaker 1: I started putting this thing together like on Saturday, and then now things have changed. I so originally Gino Smith missed a couple of practices.
Speaker 2: Had what looked like a knee injury.
Speaker 1: But the upside is that he is back at practice today for the Seattle Seahawks. So I was gonna ask if there's any concern at this point, but I feel like the answer to.
Speaker 2: That is no.
Speaker 1: So I will ask, though, Florioe, because we haven't talked about Geno Smith a whole lot.
Speaker 2: Two years ago he had that phenomenal season. Last year was just kind.
Speaker 1: Of meh, Which Gino do you think we see? Do we see like super Geno or do you just see like regular average. I haven't had a superstar yet, Gino.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna see a little bit of both.
Speaker 4: I think there will be some weeks where the Seahawks need to throw the ball and he'll air it out down field. Like Lawan has done a really good job of pointing out about how aggressive Roan grub and the new OC there is at throwing downfield.
Speaker 2: I still, though, do think there will be some.
Speaker 4: Games where Seattle will have a lead and they won't ask Gino to throw a ton. How they get that lead could be him throwing. But I don't suddenly expect the Seahawks to become one of the past happiest offenses. I think he could be more efficient and everything. He is one of those I know he goes as like a low end QB two and I feel like that's the appropriate price. But if like there's him, there's Daniel Jones, there's Baker Mayfield. We both we all love Will Levis. Here like there's a big group of QB twos that could finish like top fifteen, and Gino Smith is in that group.
Speaker 1: For me, yeah, I mean that's sort of I think you, I don't know, you have a stronger take on him than either of us do.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I'm gonna get the grain.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I mean I have some concern because with a hip and knee injury, I feel like, man, are we seeing in the back end of Gino Smith? Now it's getting up there in the age. I honestly wouldn't be surprised at some point we actually saw Sam Howe at some point, and I feel like, you know, Sam Howe didn't really get a fair shake in Washington if we really look at it. I mean, led the NFL in interceptions, but seventeen of them were under pressure, which he also led the NFL in. So it's like that old line did not protect them at all. And his first full season he got in as a starter, they kind of shipped them away when everything was in shambles. So I'm honestly stashing Sam Howe in super flex leagues just in case if Gino's gonna have these injury concerns.
Speaker 2: I think that would be bad for DK Metcalf.
Speaker 3: It would be but in a selfish in a selfish world where the quarterback runs, So I get him stashing Sam Howe.
Speaker 4: I just I'm like, oh for Seattle, I don't know, it's curtains.
Speaker 1: Well, Sam Howe was never going to be long for that job once they once they got Jayden Daniels in Washington, like that was gonna be a rap.
Speaker 2: So best case scenario, he stays there and he's on the bench.
Speaker 1: At least in Seattle, he does have I think a more legitimate opportunity to battle to get on the field a little bit. Flora you mentioned will Levis he's gonna be missing one of his targets at least for the next month or so. DeAndre Hopkins has a knee issue. Expected to miss four to six weeks.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The upside is they don't expect that he will need knee surgery, so hopefully that sort of helps his recovery time a little bit. But lakwan, I mean, look, Nuke's been great for a long time, but it does seem like the decline is starting to happen. Are you still willing to take a shot at him? Or is this kind of an avoid situation?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is one of those situations where it's a clear fade for me with this injury because I've already had concerns coming into the season, and then when you see the injury pop up, Man, it's like, all right, what kind of de Hopper we're gonna get when the season starts. I mean, the target separation rate was a concern for me last season with two point three, which was bottom the table among wide receivers with the hundred tard so it's not like we're getting the d hop that we know and love. So he now maybe a little sluggish to start the season, and you know, I don't know if I have in me the patience to hang on the d hop, you know, for those first couple of weeks, being that this injury is kind of close to starting the kickoff to where like I don't know if I want to wait until week four or five they get some real production out of d hops. So he's kind of one of those guys, like know what, I'm good off of him.
Speaker 4: He was already a fade for me because everything you said, like he had declined in metrics, he was creating less separation. And I think what saved him last year was first Will Levis was, look, he's fun for fantasy. He was not playing good quarterback out there. He was locking in on DeAndre Hopkins and just heaving the ball downfield. I've already been on the mindset. I think a lot of that volume is gonna go to Calvin Ridley. Now you adding this knee issue. He's not there for the first training camp with a new head coach. There's this, and he's thirty two. A wide receiver thirty two or older has not averaged fifteen Fantasy points per games since twenty twenty, like seems recently that's almost five years ago. Now at this point, like history is just working against the.
Speaker 2: Hop So then are either of you in on Calvin Ridley. He is one of my most drafted.
Speaker 4: I'm he's one of my best values, one of my most drafted. I love stacking him in Levis in drafts.
Speaker 3: I feel like now I have to now Like I wasn't really as readily trained, but now I feel like I have to pivot to somebody to stack with my guy, Will Levis. And I really feel as though Will Levis can get a good connection downfield, to stretch the field with Calvin Ridley's speed, and like, I think that's where Willis would get. Will Levis would get most of his fantasy points from Is on these deep shots in big plays.
Speaker 4: I keep saying, I think he's upside a similar to last year. But now you get a six round discount on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: That's probably fair. I think there's gonna be a lot of volatility with Levis. I think there will be some weeks where things work really well. In some weeks up and down they cannot connect. So I mean, I think I think the ADP sort of reflects that too, with the Andandre Hopkins.
Speaker 2: It's when you have him as your wide receiver. One, yeah, don't do that. You can live with that, don't yeh, don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: I'm closer to where we are in Los Angeles. Justin Herbert right now diagnosed with plants or fascia in his right foot. He's gonna be in a walking boot for a couple of weeks. I mean, Floyda, This is the kind of thing that just tends to linger. And I know that, you know Herbert's not necessarily a running quarterback, but you still need your feet to plant and throw the football. There was already concern about Herbert with the coaching staff and this desire to run the football. Is this a buy the dip situation or is this a stay away situation?
Speaker 2: This is becoming a stay away situation for me.
Speaker 4: Like I was firmly on the I'm fading justin Herbert train when they hired this coaching tandem, and then he started going as like the QB seventeen eighteen in drafts, and I was like, at that price, I.
Speaker 2: Can get in because we're paying for the floor.
Speaker 4: And one thing I keep saying is like I don't expect him to suddenly become like Josh Allen, but I was hoping that he would set career highs in rushing numbers like this Greg Rohman and Jim Harborough, they have a lot of uh success with a quarterback that can run the ball. And again, I don't think Herbert is gonna suddenly become Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 2: But he is a good athlete who has shown us that.
Speaker 4: He can be mobile. So I was hoping that maybe the passing numbers decrease a little bit, but he makes up for it with more rushing. Now with this a foot issue, and look, I know it's different. This is an injury that we see a lot of the times in baseball and like, hey, look it ruined Albert Pooholz for years. This is an injury that that he's, like you said, lingers and lingers, and if he's not throwing as much into move we're already having some injury concerns. Now with Lad mcconkee, it's becoming a situation again where like maybe if he slides further enough and I could get him as like my low and QB two.
Speaker 2: I'm cool with it, but names around him like Jared Goff.
Speaker 3: I'd rather have, Yes, there it is. That's exactly where I was going with the next if I could just translation.
Speaker 2: Wait, go ahead. Yeah. I didn't want to hear you. I want to hear you make a case for Jared Goff because you like dumping on him.
Speaker 3: So I used to call him Jared Goof. But we're all good.
Speaker 2: There, we're good. I've never heard that before.
Speaker 3: We're good now he's no longer a ram. I don't have to scream at the TV no more, but Jared Goff. We're in good hands. But I feel like Jared Golf in that range where he's going in drafts, I much rather have now with this injury with Justin Herbert, because, like Florio said, this is assumed to be a run heavy offense, and he's already gonna take a hit on the passing by him week to week, so therefore he may not be asked to do much once he gets back, you know, for week one, week two, or whatever the case may be. They do much in that offense just so they could stretch out the longevity of the health of him. And I'm already looking at him like I don't know if I really want to take that chance on him. Like if I, like Florio said, I can get him as my low QB two, maybe, But in a lot of situations early in drafts, I was already waiting into the deep depths of the rounds to get him as my QB one with some type of upsiding, you know, making sure that other positions that I was at, tight end, wide receiver, running back, we're all solid and stacked at depth. Now I can't do that with Justin Herbert just gonna pivot the jerk off.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I was in before this news about the foot injury came out because I felt like we had sort of gone way too overboard with this. You know, the Chargers are gonna run the football. I'm like, they're still gonna throw the ball a little bit. I mean they you know, they have a guy who is a borderline franchise quarterback. You know, like it's enough to have confidence in him. But now with this, who knows how long this thing lingers. I think I'm gonna kind of stay away from him. I just saw this come across h lakwan. I'm gonna direct this at you.
Speaker 2: Knee injury practice.
Speaker 1: The latest report is that he is weak to week with a knee injury.
Speaker 2: Your immediate thoughts on this.
Speaker 3: I was having a good Sunday, man, I really I was having a good son. I put it off because I saw the news that got heard in practice. I put it off, and then of course I'm getting tagged on Twitter that he week to week and I don't like this at all. Man, this this hurts because it's like, Pookah, we need you healthy, Cooper Cup, we need you healthy. Stafford would need you healthy. When the Avengers all assembled in week twelve, when we were all good, the team looked like it was unstoppable. Now with this injury, it's like, man, we need to do something about the practice field, Like we need to do something because guys are getting hurt left and right, like our old line three guys. Like this is not looking good and you know, usually we're the healthy team. But you know, sad, sad day for all the Pooka Nakua fans.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, look, it's week to week, right, So right now, I don't know that I'm really worried about it, but you know, if this thing starts to linger and we get closer to week one and it's still that situation, then I may have concerns.
Speaker 3: We can no longer say it's early because we're like four weeks out of the week one. True, you know, like this is very concerning to me, Like this reminds.
Speaker 4: Me a lot of what happened to Cooper Cup last year, where it happened about time and we were like, at least I won't speak for anyone by myself, I was like, this isn't a big deal.
Speaker 2: He could be back for Week.
Speaker 4: One, no problem, and then he reinjured it at the end of August and it just derailed his whole season. And I was already of the mindset that like Cooper Cup, I love Pooka Nakua, but Cooper Cup to me is the Rams receiver that I think is the best value right now and that I still believe could be potentially a league winner if things break right for him this year. But now at Pooka being hurt, it's like, is this look, he's younger, He's got less wear and tear and all of that, so he could bounce back quicker. Maybe this is nothing like last year, But the pessimist in me is just like Cooper Cup hurt a lot of my teams last year because I was still drafting him after he got hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we saw this last year, right, so but hopefully this is not the same. Hopefully this is not that, but definitely worth monitoring over the next couple of days or so, I knocked on wood. We have to spend a long time. But there was the Hall of Fame game over the weekend last Thursday. Bears get the win. They were lead when the game was called because of inclement. Whether it's twenty one seventeen is how it ended. What if anything, did we learn right now? And really the starters on either side played. We didn't see CJ. Stroud, We didn't see Caleb Williams. Nobody I think was surprised by that. But any takeaways, I mean, Florida, were you are you? Are you back in on cam Akers? I guess this is what I'm trying to get to sweet about it.
Speaker 4: I've been firmly out on cam Makers. The thing I'm hoping is that I'm hoping the Texans are like, hey, cam Akers is such a good backup that we could trade Damian Pierce. There you go and trade him to a team, because I just think he's a bad scheme fit here, Like, I don't believe you go from looking like Damian Pierce did as a rookie to what he did last year just by like losing all physical capabilities. I just think he's a bad fit for this scheme that they have right now. And if you trade him to a more power scheme like the Cowboys or the Chargers, I think.
Speaker 2: He can really elevate and be what he was a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: And yeah, maybe I'm taking a bunch of him as my last round picks right.
Speaker 2: Now because I'm like, he's so cheap.
Speaker 4: The biggest thing I learned, though, is we all say the Hall of Fame game doesn't matter, and that's largely true until it doesn't finish. And then there's a lot of people out there who are very upset.
Speaker 1: They might have had stuff on the line or something, they might have had some other interests in that game and they don't get to finish that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry about your luck on that one. I'll remember. We're old enough to remember.
Speaker 1: Remember was it a couple of years ago when Josh Jacobs played like all of the.
Speaker 2: Hall of Fame game?
Speaker 1: We were like, oh no, like he's gonna get traded. This is a bad sign. And then he had the best rushing season of his Yeah.
Speaker 2: Shot Penny last year too.
Speaker 4: Right, there's always one veteran that they still make play in this game, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty crazy. Yeah, I mean we learned Colin Johnson. You know, he was a breakout star in the Hall of Fame game. He was the tallest wide receiver last season, probably still the tallest, but six to six. You know, shout out acbar He's a six to six guy.
Speaker 2: I never understood why a team doesn't sign like a seven footer and just make him a red zone like a goal one. Specially, that's what we.
Speaker 3: Were saying about Bar our friend. There you go, There you go.
Speaker 2: He could have been.
Speaker 3: He could have been like a tight end or something.
Speaker 2: So waiting for the day somebody tries to sign Victor wimb.
Speaker 4: No one, if you put him on the one, no one is stopping him. Six one corners is gonna be like keeps playing on a nerve hoop.
Speaker 1: I feel but I feel like, you know, getting a release off the line, like he's a thin fellow, Like he's not particularly I don't know how muscular he is.
Speaker 2: We need like Joel embiide out there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we need somebody who can, like, you know, maybe deal with some press coverage at the line anyone. Uh. Anyway, I gonna take a break, come back and dive into the a f C South. We talked about the Tennessee Titans. We'll talk about them a little bit later on the show as well. That's coming up next to her on the NFL Fantasy Football Podcast. So the a f C South on the docket today. As always, teams are listed in alphabetical order, so that starts us off with the Houston Texans, a big surprise team from last season. I think everybody was thinking there was a chance for them to elevate, but maybe not as quickly as they did.
Speaker 2: Their top scores from last season. CJ. Stroud the top quarterback.
Speaker 1: He was the QB eleven overall two hundred and eighty one points, Devin Singletary the RB thirty two one sixty seven point three, Nico Collins was their leading scoring wide receiver wide receiver twelve and fantasy two hundred and sixty point four points, and Dalton Schultz it was the tight end ten one hundred and fifty and a half points in the offseason, they said goodbye to Devin Singletary. They did acquire Stefan Diggs in a trade. Also former Rams number one wide receiver Ben Scornic in a trade as well.
Speaker 2: They did sign nothing nothing for the ugliest number.
Speaker 3: Ugliest number possibly. I tweeted about that, like he needs to change that, Like twenty six on a wide receiver looks so weird.
Speaker 2: That is wild.
Speaker 1: Other additions in the offseason, they signed Joe Mixon in free agency. They drafted a tied and Kate Stover in the fourth round, and a running back Jamar Johnson Juar Jordan Rather.
Speaker 2: In the sixth round.
Speaker 1: First sexon off the board Nico Collins at thirty two. So we've sort of talked about this, I think repeatedly, but now I'm asking you guys to plant a flag here. Choose your fighter. You gotta pick one in redraft, not best Ball, Nico Collins, Stefan Diggs, Tank, Dell Florio.
Speaker 2: You can start Nico Collins.
Speaker 4: He is is the one that I have firmly decided is the one I want the most. I understand he goes first and you gotta pay up to get him, but he is the one that I feel most comfortable, will be consistently out there two wide receiver sets, three wide receiver sets. You can move him all over the field. He could play the X, he could play in the slot. He can win downfield and better yet, he can win after the catch, like there's nothing that he cannot do, which is why I believe that he'll be out there the most. I think Tank Dell brings a high ceiling, maybe not the safest floor, because is he can to be out there in two wide receiver sets stuff like that. I think Steph Diggs will have a set role on this team. He's gonna get plenty of volume. I think he brings a very safe floor. But getting up there in age starting to lose potentially the deep ball in his game. So I don't I have questions about his upside. To me, Nico Collins, is that safe floor meets that high ceiling and you kind of get the best of both worlds that the other two give you all in one.
Speaker 2: But I love taking these guys in best ball. I don't know about you guys in.
Speaker 4: Redraft where you actually have to play them week to week and everything like that. I find myself a little bit more hesitant because there's a lot. It's like kind of what the forty nine ers were from me years ago. I'm like, I know this offense is gonna be great. I know at the end of the year they'll probably have their numbers, but week to week it might be a major headache.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think that's that's the thing for me, is that it's just gonna be so hard to try to figure out whose week it is. If I'm picking one, I'm probably gonna pick Tank Dell in part because he is the cheapest of the three, but also because I think he does have the most upside. I mean, he was the guy who I think was the more consistent when both he and Collins were healthy.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of where I'm going.
Speaker 1: But I just sort of understand that, look, there are gonna be weeks that's gonna be really, really frustrating, and I don't know that we're gonna be able to sell, certainly not right away which one is, which I think maybe by the time we get a decent sample sized midway through the season, we'll have a better idea.
Speaker 2: But right now, I just I just don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you have one Lakwan that you parfectarly prefer hoping it's Digs, it is Diggs.
Speaker 3: I can't believe we all pick different players like this is crazy, but I think it's Digs because Florie'll talk about that safe floor like obviously scared money, don't make money with him over here. But I just feel like Stefan Diggs is the safest floor just based on if there is regression in Nico's game, if it's yards receptions, even if it's touchdowns, it will be because of Stefon Diggs. So therefore, I feel as though I don't have to pay that early second round price where Nico Collins is going, where I compare Stefon Diggs with the wide receiver too price on him where if there is a headache week to week, hopefully how I draft him some of these redrafts that are coming up to that end of this month, I will have a good depth at wide receiver to where I could just swap him out for a potential flex guy or a potential wide receiver three. So the safest bet here if you are going to get a piece of this Texans offense, I think, in my opinion, Stefan Diggs is the guy that will want on the back and in that third round.
Speaker 2: All right, so we helped everybody, not at all.
Speaker 1: We know are different way, but you know, I think I think honestly that speaks to how confusing the situation is. I mean, I think it's been one of the biggest talking points across fantasy this offseason is which Texans receiver do you want?
Speaker 2: How do you determine which one?
Speaker 1: And I think every argument I've heard for every single one of these players is a completely valid argument, right, Like it's hard, it's hard to really poke holes in any of these because we just really don't know, and we're not gonna know. I think at least a month before we kind of get a sense of who's who and who's doing what florio Are we undervaluing Joe Mixon? I mean, I feel like we haven't talked a lot about him a lot. We spent so much time on the passing game. But are we undervaluing him right now?
Speaker 4: I think he's properly valued personally, Like he goes as a high end RB two in a lot of drafts, and that's where I have him ranked. Like, I don't feel comfortable with him as my RB one. I still think he's got it left in the tank there. Last season second best rate in his career, actually have runs that went for ten or more yards, and I think he could see he did that despite seeing his most loadorboxes since twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: The c J.
Speaker 4: Stroud deep ball and all those receivers around him should help create running lanes. The issue is, I don't think he's gonna get nearly as many targets as he got in Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Like c J.
Speaker 4: Stroud is not a type of quarterback, or at least he wasn't as a rookie who is looking to dump the ball off. He keeps his eyes down feeling than wants to throw down field where it's Joe Burrow and the Bengals had a lot more designed stuff for mixing, So I wouldn't be surprised if he kind of had a little bit of a better season than what like Devin Singletary gave us down the stretch last year, which was really reliable RB two numbers that you could start each week, but the upside was capped.
Speaker 1: I mean, any thought Lakwan that maybe they go a little bit more run heavy, because I feel like they got in a lot of high scoring games, especially kind of midway through the season, that forced them to be a little pass heavy. Any any concern that maybe they decide that they want to try and run the ball and be more ball controlled, because I mean they have a defensive head coach, a Demigo Ryans. Or is this or is it gonna be status quo from last year?
Speaker 3: I think it would be a little bit of last year mixed in with Joe Mixon's abilities. I like Florio said, he might not see a bunch of targets, but he's still one of the best red zone running backs since twenty eighteen, like top five and most of the major categories. So I think more so you need to have your expectations and order win game of Joe Mixon. Like they may have a nice balance between pass and run, and I think that's where Joe Mixon can have the longevity, you know, through the season, being that you know he kind of has like a bumpy up and down injury history as well. So I think the positive here when you're walking away from draft with Mixing as your RB two or RB three, wherever the case may be, because also I don't trust him as my RB one with a new situation in this offense. So I feel like, you know, the positive here that you're walking away mixing as your RB two or whatever the case may be, is that he is one of the best, you know, red zone goal line scorers out there. So I think that you're going to be leaning on a lot of touchdowns for Joe Mixon to have some type of high ceilings and fantasy outings, you know, week to week.
Speaker 2: I like him at ADP, though, I mean I like him where he's perfect. Right now. He's like RB fifteen sixteen, depending on where you look.
Speaker 3: It's like the sixth seventh round that he slips to, which is insane. It's insane. That's why I'm like, this is perfect where he's at.
Speaker 4: I have started to see redraft ADP and like Derek Henry, Isaiah Pacheco, Kaien Williams, all these names that we like in like the third, fourth round are going second round. So I think Joe Mixon might be pulled up like a round or two in redraft, But in Beastball, the running backs ADP are insane right now.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're talking about a guy who win, he's been healthy in his career, has generally been a top ten running back, you know, and I know the situation is different, but I also think they brought him in for a reason. I mean, they actually went out and made a trade for him when it looked like the Bengals were just ready to cut him loose. So it just feels like the Texans have a plan in place for Joe Mixon.
Speaker 3: I feel like with this, I feel like with this healthy Texans OH line, that he might be able to be more efficient on the yards for carry aspect of things. And that's always been his knock, you know, with the Bengals. But we've known the Bengals have been working on their own line since the beginning of time, like they couldn't really get it right, and he's still putting up a thousand yards behind like a mid tier type of O line. So I think this might be a good little upgrade for him, you know, going into Houston.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Uh Lakwana's Dalton Schultz cooked. I don't mean like physically cooked. I just mean cooked in terms of, like, are there just not gonna be enough targets left for him to be anything this year?
Speaker 3: He's sitting in the crock pot right now, getting slow cooked. I mean, it's only because you know, the random weeks that he finds his self fantasy relevant. I mean Nico Collins, you know, he has his little injury pass as well, and then you know Tank Dell he's building up some type of injury list, but he's always going to be on the radar of like just with his side. So there could be some random weeks that you know, Dalton Schultz might end up relevant. But obviously this will be a best ball take. But Redraft, I don't see myself targeting him at all.
Speaker 4: Same like, I'd rather he's going right after like Goddar and Djoku Frar Mood.
Speaker 2: I'd rather have all of those guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I miss out on tight ends like that, those are the groups that I'm targeting, and I'm pairing them with t J.
Speaker 2: Hopkinson.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: I also don't understand why Pat Fryarmooth is so low.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know we talked about the Steelers already, we did our AFC North preview, but it just it feels like Pat fryar Mooth should be pulled up a little bit more. Yeah, yeah, you know, at least two rounds in my opinion, you know, like maybe not a great quarterback situation, but not horrible and not a ton of target competition beyond George Pickens. It just feels like we should be giving Pat fryn With some more love. But that's another conversation. Let's move to the Indianapolis Colts. Last year, Gardner Minshew was their QB one, in large part because Anthony Richardson did not hang around that long because of an injury two hundred and five points for the Mustache QB twenty one. Zach Moss was actually their top scoring running back RB thirty one, just the shy of one hundred and seventy points for the record. Jonathan Taylor was about thirteen points behind Moss and finished as the RB thirty three. Michael Pittman was your top scoring receiver two hundred and fifty points for him Wide receiver thirteen finish and I never would have come up with this on my own. Kylon Granson was their top scoring tight end, a whopping seventy three points, which made him be tight.
Speaker 2: End thirty one.
Speaker 1: I literally was like ou in my head, I'm like, who was the Colt's tight end? And look at him like Hyland Grandson yep. Wouldn't wouldn't have remembered that on my own for sure losses. In the off season, they said goodbye to Gardner Minshew, Zach Moss, and Isaiah McKinzie. They brought in through free agency Joe Flacco just because you want a quarterback who does the same things as your starter. Because Anthony Richardson and Trey Sermon the running back who just has not been able to hook on anywhere in his career, they did draft Ad and I Mitchell in the second round and wide receive Anthony Gold in the fifth round. First colt off the board Jonathan Taylor at eleven point two. So I'm gonna ask these questions sort of out of order from the way I wrote them because I just mentioned Jonathan Taylor. So I will ask you, Florio, is Jonathan Taylor being undervalued at RB six. I know he's your guy.
Speaker 4: He is my guy, but no, I do not believe he's being undervalued there. I think maybe to me, I'm like, okay, I can see. I think I believe I have a ranked is my RB four, So I think you can push him up a little bit, but he belongs in that same tier. After the Elite three guys with like Saquon Barkley, you could put Jamiir Gibbs in there, Kyrien Williams, Dereck Henry, et cetera. The second round guys, I think that's where he belongs because the upside is sky high. We know that we've seen him already finish before as the RB one like a cup just a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Although it was one of the.
Speaker 4: Worst RB one seasons of all time. I still love my guy Jonathan Taylor. The upside with him running the option with Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 2: Is very high.
Speaker 4: But there's also look, Anthony Richardson's probably gonna, if he stays healthy for seventeen games, probably gonna take eight hundred rushing yards away, maybe a thousand plus away. He's also potentially gonna take a lot of goal line work because his head coach was one of the brain trusts that developed the tush push in the first place. So yeah, like, I think the floor is very safe with Jonathan Taylor, but the the ceiling might be a little bit capped because of Anthony Richardson. But yeah, I still love him where he's going. He's if I take a wide receiver in the first round. I don't love any in round like middle of round two. I'll take Jonathan Taylor absolutely.
Speaker 3: I mean lak Jonathan Taylor is Saquon Uh Jonathan Taylor. And I only say that because Saquon He He's one of those guys that I can't put my hat on anymore, just with the injury history, you know, Like I love the town, I love what he brings to the table when healthy, but it's just that he's been injured so many times and burned my fantasy team so many times to where it's like you just can't anymore, you know, like you love him in a new winning situation with Philadelphia, but Jonathan Taylor, to me, man is more of the safer bet here. It's all about expectations as well with Jonathan Taylor, Like you have to go into these drafts having clear expectations because, like Florio said, AR fifteen, he's gonna be going out there like he's going to be taking some of those goal line opportunities, the red zone opportunities, the rushing yards, and it's gonna take away a lot from Jonathan Taylor's game where he's gonna have to eat a different way, you know, Like I really feel as though he's still one of those top seven running backs in that conversation, but if I could pivot to Jamier Gibbs, I honestly would you know, just based on how explosive he is?
Speaker 1: Am I crazy because I think I'd rather have Jonathan Taylor over Jamier Gibbs for the reason being that I think Cayl I think, look the floor. I don't even know how, but like, I just think there's so much volatility with Jimior Gibbs right where you have to draft him. The fact that he's going off as a top four running back, like David Montgomery still exists, right, he still walks the earth. You look at Indianapolis, there isn't really that level of competition for Jonathan Taylor. Like, yeah, Anthony Richardson will take some of that goal line work, but everywhere else on the field, I mean, are you really worried about Trace Sermon? You know, I remember we talked ourselves into Evan Hall being the guy last year when Taylor was hurt, and then Hall got hurt really early in the season. There's just nobody there that's really gonna take those opportunities away from Jonathan Taylor.
Speaker 2: From from just a rushing standpoint, and I.
Speaker 1: Look at Philadelphia, there's so many weapons there that's that's necessarily gonna take away from Saquon Barkley.
Speaker 2: I would rather have Taylor than both of those guys, right.
Speaker 4: And the thing with Gibbs is we've we've spent a lot of time this offseason saying like, we don't love taking devon a chan where he goes in like the middle to late second round.
Speaker 2: Gibbs and a chance situation are very similar, right they are, And AND's got a much better both.
Speaker 4: Explosive, smaller backs with a big back there that that is a veteran who could take goal on touches away on good like like the sky is the The upside is immense for both of them, but there's another back there.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that is.
Speaker 3: So you look at Gibbs where it's a lot higher when the David Montgomery came back fifty exactly. So it's like, I feel as though you get more of the upside of him and chances higher scoring rate with Gibbs in that red zone versus h who's not really used in the red zone to where you're not going to see many touchdowns opportunities That's where I just kind of have it flipped.
Speaker 2: But it is similar, ye, very similar.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, we all had that that sort of look in the mirror moment with Devon ait Cham, which is why his ADP came down. But I don't feel like we've had a similar moment with Jamiir Gibbs.
Speaker 3: Maybe not, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Y uh, look on what is the ceiling for Anthony Richardson? Could he be the QB one this year?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? I mean the dude scored what seven touchdowns in like two and a half games. I mean, if he's going to be in an end zone more times than not, then I don't see why him finishing as the e QB one is out of the question, especially in seventeen games. I feel like he's a threat with his arm, and he's a huge threat on the ground as well. So it's like he has that double Tandre here where it's like I feel like, Anthony Richardson the ceiling, the sky's the limit. It should be QB one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it easily is to me. I think the only people in the NFL that match Anthony Richardson's up is Jalen Hurts and Josh Allen and they have been the top two quarterbacks drafted for years now because of what largely because what they give you with their legs, and Anthony Richardson I believe could give you. I don't think he's going to this year give you fifteen rushing touchdowns like Jalen Hurts and Josh Allen did, but he can give you double digits like easily. And then I know some people might be like, well, is he gonna throw for.
Speaker 2: Four thousand yards? He doesn't have to.
Speaker 4: Laayer's Lamar Jackson never has, Kyler Murray never has, Jalen Hurts never has. Like when you have such and I think Richardson could be like what Hurts is, just with even more rushing yards because he's faster and just a better natural runner.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it.
Speaker 4: It's like josh Allen Hurts and even that, I'm like, Richardson's upside might surpass the two of them as well.
Speaker 2: I love it. Yeah, I mean I think that that is within the range of outcomes.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to come up with a number in my head for passing yards that would get him there, right, Like, let's put him at eight hundred rushing yards right, eight hundred rushing yards and ten touchdowns, because those seem realistic for Anthony Richardson thirty five hundred passing yards. What twenty five touchdowns is that? Does that feel realistic? Is that possible?
Speaker 4: I think last year might be a blessing in disguise for him, because obviously we want on the job training, but like he kind of got to sit back, work with Shane Psychen and just like from a mental standpoint, take everything in and that's where people said he needed to improve the most. And like the reports this year are like, Wow, it's like he's a different person compared to how he was breaking down the game last year. And sometimes I think just a year kind of with no pressure and everything just learning.
Speaker 2: Could be a good thing. Yeah, well hopefully. I mean the big thing is him just stay healthy. That's all we want. That's it, Just stay healthy for sure. Lakwan. Is there another?
Speaker 1: Actually, I asked Floria Flora, is there another pass catcher you want after Michael Pittman.
Speaker 2: I love Michael Pittman a lot after him.
Speaker 4: I like the talent that is Donna Mitchell and Josh Downs and stuff, but I don't have a like a flag plant or anything like that. To me, this seems like one of those situations that will learn about it as the year progresses, Like Pittman is clearly number one. Uh well, we'll kind of learn who steps up the rest. And I could see these being names that hit big off the waiver wire in like week four or something like that.
Speaker 2: You look on any of these guys do anything for you.
Speaker 3: If my leagues have like deeper bench spots, maybe I'll go at their Josh downs because I kind of liked way he was pulling out of that slot as a guy that could separate. He could possibly be, you know, a security blanket for Anthony Richardson, but that will probably be it. Like, if I don't have the bench spots, I probably won't look to the Colts wide receivers outside of Pittman. But uh yeah, there's a lot there's there's just not much there.
Speaker 1: I can't do it. I mean, I just I think I like there's that that there's potential there. But because we're still sort of waiting on Richardson as a passer, Like I just don't know how many guys he can legitimately support beyond Michael Pittman. That's the thing that's sort of keeping me away from him at this point. All Right, two teams down, two teams to go. As we continue our look at the AFC South. Stick around for more the NFL Fantasy Football Podcast. Jacksonville Jaguars Next up. Had a really monumental collapse at the end of last season, ended up missing the playoffs all together. Now trying to sort of regroup and see what they have in store for twenty twenty four. But the last year, Trevor Lawrence, your top QB was QB thirteen two hundred and seventy six point six points. Travis etm the RB three overall two hundred and eighty two point four points for him. Calvin Ridley just shy at two hundred and thirty points. He was the wide receiver eighteen. Evan Ingram was the tight end two two hundred and thirty point three points. In the offseason, they moved on from Calvin Ridley, Za Jones, and Jamal Agnew. They acquired Mac Jones in a trade. They signed Gabe Davis, Devin Duvernet, and.
Speaker 2: Sided in Josiah the Guara.
Speaker 1: And they drafted Brian Thomas in the first round and running back Kilan Robinson in the fifth, Travis etn is your first Jaguar off the board at.
Speaker 2: Eighteen point four.
Speaker 1: So Lakwan, is Trevor Lawrence a value at QB fourteen this year?
Speaker 3: I don't know about value. I mean that's kind of where he should be going to be honest. I mean we haven't really seen this breakout season from Trevor Lawrence, and there's always been I don't want to say excuses, but there's been something keeping him from hitting his full fantasy potential. But you know, if you're in the business of waiting for you know, double digit rounds for your QB one, eh, I guess you could take a shot and you better have your rest of your positions in solid and stone, Like this doesn't mean drafting a bunch of rookies before you get t law or drafting z A. Flowers or the Gabe Davises of the world. You know, like your roster can't look like that. And you're waiting for Lawrence like he's one of those guys that you just need to understand, like where his ceiling is and kind of where his floor is. It's not gonna be something you want for X amount of weeks.
Speaker 2: Mean Flora.
Speaker 1: Is this the year? Is this a make or break year at least for fantasy for Trevor Lawrence And I only got paid by the Jaguars, so they obviously believe in him. But for fantasy, is this the year we either figure out is he actually good or is he just kind of mid?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think last year was kind of because like his second year, we were like, all right, we're cleaning the slate. His rookie year didn't count. He put up a really good number two. Then they brought in Calvin Ridley. We were all super bullish, like, look at all the weapons he has, all this stuff, and yeah, I mean I know he was battling like four different injuries last season, So yeah, maybe if he if he looks healthy again this year and he puts up better numbers, I'll change my tune. But he's yet to average eighteen Fantasy points per game. And the frustrating part is he's doing it doing what I thought would kind of elevate him in fantasy, which is being a really good, good runner near the goal line. He's got four rushing or more rushing touchdowns in two straight years. He had a career high in rushing yards last season and it still didn't translate to a huge success. And he's really as struggled as a passer in the red zone in particular. So if you're not racking up touchdowns, and it's gonna be hard for you. And that's the thing. Like his career touchdown rate is three point three percent. It dipped last year after a solid show his second year. So like, I think QB fourteen is appropriately priced, but he's not someone Maybe it's because I've been burned like three years in a row now, but he's not someone that I find myself like bullishly targeting, Like I'd much rather wait around to get Jared Goff.
Speaker 1: I mean, no more than twenty five touchdowns in any given season. He's had double digit interceptions in two of his three seasons. You know, he's gone back to back years over four thousand yards. But it just there's nothing about it that suggests he's ready to somehow take this big leap. You can almost argue that I don't know if if his wide receiver group got any better from last year, losing Calvin Ridley and you know, adding Gabe Davis. We'll see if Brian what Brian Thomas turns into if he really is that deep threat, it could be a big play guy in the offense.
Speaker 2: But there's just there's too much unknown for me to get excited about it.
Speaker 1: I keep looking at Trevor Lawrence and trying to tell myself a story of how I can sort of plug him into a lineup, and I don't really have a good story about it right now. So Evan Ingram was a good story last year, finishes the tied end two behind Sam Laporta.
Speaker 2: Lakwan.
Speaker 1: Any confidence that he can repeat what he did last season.
Speaker 3: Uh maybe, I mean there there's probably some injuries that were likely to happen. I don't want to say it's a definite thing, but I feel like it's going to be hard for him to kind of scratch the surface for like four to five targets per game with the new weapons that they have on a perimeter. So I think a lot of people need to have their expectations. I keep saying expectations because it's very important going into these drafts with the tight end like Evan Ingram, who's in a crowded room right now, so it's gonna be hard for him to even try to do what he did last year because a lot of that was based on injuries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean a lot of based on injuries.
Speaker 1: And I know Florida we talked about how so much of it was just short passing on a team that I think wants to be more vertical, more downfield. I know that he said himself, Ingram did that he wants to be more of a vertical option in the passing game. I mean, if he's not a vertical option, does does that? Let's put it this way. Last year he was a tight end too, right. I feel like the range of outcomes could be that he's the top three tight end again, or you know, he could be outside the top twelve.
Speaker 2: I mean, is there do you have any feeling one way or another on that.
Speaker 4: I think he'll probably finish more in the like eight to twelve range at the tight end position. One hundred and fourteen catches last year's second most ever by a tight end, but he's the only tight end in NFL history to have one hundred and more catches and not get eight thousand yards.
Speaker 2: So the efficiency is off the charts bad.
Speaker 4: If that volume decreases back to what it like, he could lose thirty targets and it would still be a great year for him career wise, but that's going to really hurt, and I think it's possible he could lose that volume because last year with and without Christian Kirk was night and day. He averaged over ten targets per game, nineteen over nineteen fantasy points per game. Without Christian Watson it was eleven point six per game, with Watson at just seven point six targets per game, and he did not score a touchdown while Christian Kirk. I keep saying Chrisian Watson, I mean Christian Kirk. He did not score a touchdown while Kirk was out on the field last year, So that's all very problematic. And then I know they lost Calvin Ridley, but they did bring in two targets that you would assume are better field stretchers in Gabe Davis and Brian Thomas. So maybe he gets a couple of more downfield targets, but I don't think it's going to be a routine thing, and I think a decrease.
Speaker 2: In volume is coming as well. So, I mean, you mentioned Christian Kirk, Lakwan is there.
Speaker 1: Do you have confidence in any of these receivers after him, I guess maybe Brian Thomas might be the leading candidate there.
Speaker 3: Uh, Brian Thomas, I've grabbed in a few basketball leagues, but redraft, I don't think I'm going to be touching him unless I got deeper bench spots. But I feel like, you know, it's either Kirk or nothing for me. Like he's been my guy for a couple of years now, and I think he's been old reliable. I mean, if you want a safe floor, it's kind of like go to the number one wide receiver on the team. That's kind of at a discount. In my opinion, I think he can stay healthy this year and kind of break his ADP or smash his ADP whatever the kids are saying these days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean like I can see myself maybe in some leagues taking a late shot on Thomas, But it very much is sort of a depth ad until we see what he is. But really it's just sort of Christian Kirk or kind of I don't say nothing, but yeah, it's kind of Christian Kirk.
Speaker 2: Maybe Evan Ingram in the right situation.
Speaker 1: I just don't I'm just not sold on any of the these pass catchers there in Jacksonville right now. Finishing up with the Tennessee Titans. Last year, Will Levis was their top scoring quarterback. They went through a number of different guys. It was Ryan Tannehill at the start of the year, then Levis took over late one hundred and six point one points. He was QB thirty three, Dereck Henry the RB eight overall two hundred and forty six point seven points for him, DeAndre Hopkins two hundred and twenty three point six points, wide receiver twenty two, and Chig o'conquote your top scoring tight end in Tennessee. He was the tight end twenty one, one hundred and thirteen point four points. The offseason, Ryan Tannehill said goodbye. Still a free agent right now is Tannehill. Dereck Henry obviously went to Baltimore, and wide receiver Chris Moore also left Tennessee. They add Galvin Ridley in free agency along with Tony Pollard and Tyler Boyd. Also signed Mason Rudolph and spent a sixth round pick on wide receiver Jakwan Jackson. First off the board, Covin Ridley seventy five point eight, which tells you a lot about how people feel about this Titans off. So Floria, I'll start with you choose your fighter, Tony Pollard or Taija.
Speaker 4: Spears, Uh, whichever one is cheapest, like like which right now is Spears, but it's not by much. And I'll tell you straight out, I have a couple of like dabbles of Spears and of Pollard, but largely I'm not going after this backfield because they are almost identical players. And Spears last year was the more explosive runner, so I'll side with him because I tend to go with the explosive side of things when it's uh, you're competing for touches because you could do.
Speaker 2: More on limited volume.
Speaker 4: But Tony Pollard was the better receiver at least statistically like metric wise, and they knew what they had in Taja Spears and still went chose to go out and literally the moment free agency started, pay Tony Pollard.
Speaker 2: And that is something that I just can't overlook. Like everyone's like, oh, they're the same thing.
Speaker 4: And Spears is the younger, more explosive version, so he's gonna be way better and I get that thinking, but like, Tony Pollard is not.
Speaker 2: Just simply gonna go away.
Speaker 4: And if one person does take over the line's share of work, I think it'll be Pollard, not Spears, because I just don't see Pollard going away after they paid him.
Speaker 2: Which one do you like?
Speaker 3: Ok Uh, If it's Spears, it will have to be my RB three four. But I'm fading Pollard just based on the fear that you know, I don't think Spears takeover will be right out the gate. I don't want to say that, like it'll eventually grow to a point where like the touches are getting split to where it'll be more annoying. So I'll be more annoyed of taking Tony Pollard as my RB one RB two, however you want to draft it, because it'll kind of be a slow burned rental here getting Tony Pollard. So I would go with Spears, being that is the cheaper option.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm going with Spears because I like Spears last year, and you know, even frustrating as it is to see a guy with the exact same skill set come in the fact that he is slightly cheaper in drafts, I think still makes me in on him.
Speaker 2: But I I they do envision a scenario where maybe.
Speaker 1: Tony Pollard wasn't fully healthy last year and that had a lot to do with why he was sort of disappointing.
Speaker 2: And if he is fully healthy, will we see him take off?
Speaker 1: Because remember a couple years ago when he was still the number two to Ezekiel Elliott. There, you know there was a reason we were all rejoicing when Zeke left Dallas, right where like this opens things up for Pollard.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be He's gonna be huge. It just never quite happened.
Speaker 1: But what if he just wasn't healthy and now that he's fully healthy, he can kind of get back to being that explosive guy again.
Speaker 2: I think that's possible.
Speaker 4: To your point, I do think that is something that we as a fantasy community don't do a good enough Like we just assume, oh, player got hurt last year, he's healthy this year, and like Tony Pollard had a severe injury late in like January.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so playoff in the playoff game. I think, Yeah, he did.
Speaker 4: Show signs of life down the stretch from like weeks eleven on last year, so that could be the case. I continue with my point though, since this backfield started, I think this is this year's version of.
Speaker 3: The Steelers nice?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like they're both RB low end RB two's maybe RBS explosive.
Speaker 2: That's complicated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think that's very possible. The other part of this is, like the Titans could be bad this year. How much is that going to impact things? With two running backs who can do Like it's not like you're like, oh, yeah, they're gonna be bad to throw the ball so that means spears or like it could be either one of them, right, Like, that's gonna be a a big headache to figure.
Speaker 3: Out why did they do that to themselves? I could have signed a big back and could have signed JK. Dobbins. They could have did a whole bunch of other things to where this would not be an issue.
Speaker 1: Not being they could have made a trade for you can still make a trade for Damian Pierce, I guess, but I could.
Speaker 2: That would that would make things even? That would just be that would be awful right now?
Speaker 1: So I had two other questions here about the Titans, but it feels like we sort of answered. I mean, DeAndre Hopkins dealing with a knee injury, Uh you right now? I know we both we all three kind of were like, eh, maybe stay away. We're all sort of into Calvin Ridley. We're all kind of into Will Levis, right is every are you guys on the Will Levis hype train right now?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir Cho Choco chokes.
Speaker 4: Just draft Ridley and draft Levis and uh, look it might I we it's not gonna be pretty. You're not gonna want to watch the Titans games, but you're gonna want to see the stats after. I think like three corners could be disgustingly bad. And then you might get like to hail Mary's to Calvin Ridley and you're like, oh, this was a great fantasy day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a rough way to live. I'm still it's my favorite way to live. That is a rough, rough way for Sunday man. Yeah, I don't know, just one big play hunting what is that? There's nothing, there's some So it's so unremarkable right now the Texans or the Titans offense, right I mean, we we think Will Levis might develop into something. And DeAndre Hopkins is aging and beat up. Calvin Ridley's coming off kind of a mess season in Jacksonville. They've got two running backs that are kind of the same. I mean, the biggest thing to talk about with the Titans is that their running back is in Baltimore. Now, other than that, it's just I don't know, is there anything else that stands out about this team to either of you?
Speaker 4: Look good and fun in fantasy are two very The Chiefs were good last year, they were not fun. The Titans are. I believe are gonna be fun for me. Like I think we're gonna get a lot of throwing the ball. I think we're gonna get a lot of yolo.
Speaker 2: But there's a reason why Jameis Winston is one of my favorite players in the NFL. He's not great, but he's never boring. And that's what I think Will Levis and the Titans will be. All right, that's fair, that's that's.
Speaker 3: A lot of big throws that I'm expecting, Like it's gonna have you on the edge of you see, and like is he going to catch it? Like that's how long the ball is kind of hang in the air, like I'm ready for it?
Speaker 2: All right. I guess that's sort of there's something. There's something there to watch, Like I'd much rather be the Titans than say, who's like a bad boring team, the Saints. Yeah, oh my god. This the worst place you could be is being like seven to nine every year.
Speaker 3: Like, how have we not talked about chrys adp yet?
Speaker 2: I am. We'll get there. Here's it. We'll get there on on Wednesday, since we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna do the NFC South, I'm coming in with avent.
Speaker 2: So everybody lock in.
Speaker 1: Uh the pun is gonna be heated talking about talking about Chris olaves A DP, and he probably will be on a lack of sleep, so he'll just come off of a morning very very He's gonna be grouchy and tired and have a bone to pick with the Chris olaves A DP. He's got a lot of problems with you people. He's gonna let you hear about it. Uh So yeah, I mean that's pretty much wrap up on the the a f C South. We'll have another show for you on Wednesday, we talk about the NFC South and uh, still doing the cheat sheet on Thursday. Not too many more editions of the cheat sheet left as we get closer to the start of the regular season, so we got a couple left.
Speaker 2: I think we settled on watching the Warriors.
Speaker 1: This is like a little house keeping, letting you guys know so we can rightly.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: I had a mini moment of panic last night when I was like, I don't remember what movie it is.
Speaker 2: I gotta watch it. I've seen this movie literally yearly since I'm twelve. So there it is.
Speaker 1: So Florio is going to be locked in, so Lakwan you get to watch the Warriors for the first time.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that on Thursday on the cheat sheet there.
Speaker 1: In the meantime, that'll do it for this edition of the NFL Fantasy Football Podcast. They happy, saving healthy, do good, and live well. Enjoy the days. Everybody will talk to you again on Wednesday.