Speaker 1: Pop here.
Speaker 2: It's just like the thing is that people think we're keeping you away like on some like selfish ship, but it's.
Speaker 1: We need it. We need a voice. Not coming soon god, whoa he.
Speaker 2: Put on his sexy voice.
Speaker 3: WHOA.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess Josh is coming soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's what suit Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's the way he means it.
Speaker 2: That Welcome to this episode of Emergency Entercom. Ladies and gentlemen. Bude, we have an episode for you.
Speaker 1: Let's take it slow today and it's just relaxed a little bit. We had the most stressful, stressful two weeks of our life. Yeah, actually the worst two weeks of our life. We got into a massive fight, not even a massifight. I just like calling it a big fight.
Speaker 2: I know it wasn't that deep.
Speaker 1: We literally had a conversation, but it's just fun to say tell people, yeah, we got a fight, like telling Colin, Yeah, we just.
Speaker 2: Got Yeah, we're fighting right now. The thing is, we like got into an argument and then five minutes later it was fine, and Josiah called and I was showing my butt crack on camera, and.
Speaker 1: Then we made up by eating buffalo wild wings.
Speaker 2: And I was in the worst fit ever it was literally the best night ever. See we turn it out, like we turned like a bad day into the best day.
Speaker 1: We can turn a frown upside down, Yeah, we can turn a smile upside down.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I can do that with my fingers and some spit.
Speaker 1: My god anytime. What No, it was Yeah, it was just stupid. It was I think. I think moments like that are like low key cute and human. I'm just like, oh, like, yeah, we.
Speaker 2: We left it all on the table, weren't we just talking about that as like, Oh, I was sitting in the car. I was like, it's crazy how I think I was in the cart. I was like, it's crazy how whether it's like a platonic or romantic relationship, you were like bound to get into an argument like at some point, like some.
Speaker 1: Sort of disagreement.
Speaker 2: Like it's literally just a part of like building. And I think that's why a lot of people get scared out of friendships is because like, again, you don't see that a lot publicly, which makes sense because like what like me and you were gonna like turn on the camera when we're like fighting, but like honestly, like if you were keeping a real you would do that.
Speaker 1: But your fake as fuck, but I'm so fake, Like I'm so fake, but.
Speaker 2: I was literally just saying like I think that's like a big thing that scares people away from friendships is because they like start to feel bubbling of like whether it be like resentment over something small or like whatever, and they don't want to have that conversation, so they just get it. I'm like, no, you, if you really care about the relationship, you got.
Speaker 1: To talk about it. Just let it all out, let it lose.
Speaker 2: What were you saying about you being fake as fuck?
Speaker 1: I just I see a bunch of comments of people all the time and like he's so real for this, Like he's so real, like he's so me, and I'm like, bitch, I am alive, Like I literally lie. I am a liar dud.
Speaker 2: The only thing Drew doesn't lie about is when he says he bites his tongue, Like.
Speaker 1: No, that's because it had physical proof and blood coming out.
Speaker 2: Fuck, I was don say something else, but I guess it's not that important because it literally is a fleeing thought. The thing is, every single thought I have is a fleeing thought, and that's why I have.
Speaker 1: To be If we don't interrupt the person in front of us, it just will never be heard it. Maybe that's for the better, but then I just like I get so lost thinking about that thought that I'm not listening to the conversation that we're having. So then like when it's like my turn to reciprocate the conversation, I'm just like cool, that's sick. That's really cool, bro like awesome, And then I just do nothing else to say, what's the weather?
Speaker 2: Like right now? What we should talk about is one, thank you for the support and the merch. It was Jesus Christ amazing. But you're going to be mad at us. You're already mad at us. You're always mad at us. There's always nothing that you be mad at us about. We saw the multitudes of people who were freaking out about it selling out, so we were like, okay, we'll just like make more. But too many of you bitches decided to join in, so there will be a delay fast. Yeah you know your necklace broken. I just wanted to say before we get like a plethora of comments for the next three weeks of people like yelling at me, where is the merch? There will be a delay in it. As many of you know, there's already a shortage of supplies, but you don't even have tampons. You're not getting a t shirt. Yeah, but when you do get your shirt, you can cut it up. You can roll it up up and pop it in there.
Speaker 1: It doubles as a tampon. That's the thing that people aren't I bet.
Speaker 2: I bet, Like in the next week, we'll see a girl on TikTok who's unrolling a piece of red fabric and she's like, so, here's my my homemade tampon, my greenwash.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But genuinely, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the support, and we are sorry that there's just going to be delays. We are actively like working on figuring out how to get this.
Speaker 2: I will be going and printing the shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but no, they sold out literally immediately, and then we were like, dude, this is fucking y'all are gonna yell at us? Yeah, Like, if we sold it, I don't know that we just like picked like that to evils. I don't know. We'll see if we made the right decision.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying is, don't attack me or I will kill myself.
Speaker 1: She is very fragile. Yeah, she's very fragile. We're very fragile.
Speaker 2: But it is a good thing to get complaints, I guess because it is support. But I am sorry, Fuck you don't talk to me, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Also thanks for the fucking support. On the one year anniversary, I.
Speaker 2: We didn't like get into it, but I think it was because like, my ship is so sappy and I'm like, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: It's literally gonna be crying. Is that a notification going off over there?
Speaker 2: Meach?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I make one mistake after a year, literally, the only mistake I've ever made.
Speaker 1: Shoes, bro, what else do you want from us? Wet shoes and flowers?
Speaker 2: Literally? One of my notes is life is beautiful because and it kind of has to do with like the year anniversary too, because it's just like, literally, if you don't know, I've wanted to do radio host hosting since I was like super young and like and when I say radio hosting, I still want to do like musical radio hosting at some point, but specifically I listen to Elvis Durant in the morning show every single day getting ready for school, and I was like, oh my god, I literally can't believe their job is to get on the phone and call Dick's Sporting Goods and like ask for balls, and like it really is. Sometimes I'm like, what is the fucking humor we're providing for the earth? But like Dick and Balls has always been.
Speaker 1: Funny, like Dave Balls and farts will always be funny. It is top tier humor and you cannot convince it otherwise. Like if someone went on stage at a stand up comedy comedy show and literally just farted into the mic and walked off, I would actually rank that in the top five sets of all time. I'm literally not even joking.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, because literally, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get on to her and do that oh emergency a come tour soon.
Speaker 2: But it's just a minute long.
Speaker 1: It's just farting, But like you know what it is.
Speaker 2: It's like how it's just at the core of it. Sometimes simplicity is the best. Like sure I could go to like a Michelin star restaurant and get like fucking chicken tenders from like a home raised chicken who was like fed fucking like marijuana hills.
Speaker 1: Start getting chicken tenders, you're over.
Speaker 2: What if it's a fucking Michelin start restaurant for chicken.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker, they'd better be making other plates and tend's.
Speaker 2: Okay anyway, I'm just talking about so they they make the best chicken tenders ever, and like you could go there, but like, a chicken tender is a chicken tender and what beats the chicken tender is a make nugget.
Speaker 1: Make nugget.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's just like it's like that's my perception of comedy too, Like, yes, I could go and watch a stand up special from like one of the best comedians ever. Or I could stay home and we could put on Franky Grande's music video and play farts over it and get the.
Speaker 1: Same exact, exact same amount of chemicals in our brain. I don't know if I talked about this on the last episode. I think I did briefly, or I talked about it behind the scenes. But I haven't looked at this chair like literally since like the conception of it. And I was like looking through it and I was like, oh, there's like so many little memories in here, and it's like like confetti and beard hair and like ash juice and ship and it's just so cute.
Speaker 2: You consider those sweet little memories.
Speaker 1: No, but I did find a pocket of beard hair like right here, and I like picked it out, and I was like, oh my god, this.
Speaker 2: Is what's fucked up. Is for the last episode, like a production team was helping us and they had to like handle this chair, and I bet they saw and were like, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's like flat. It's like literally it's like a comfortable chair now, like and all it took was it's.
Speaker 2: Not that I know me like convincing someone.
Speaker 1: I think I think I literally shrank when I'm try it. Yeah, I think my left leg is shrinked because I walk with a limp now. And I'm not joking.
Speaker 2: You walk with a limp because you're a fucking slut.
Speaker 1: It's because I'm a bottom.
Speaker 2: Should we just do this?
Speaker 1: This feels so weird?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 2: I realized I hate this After a year. I realized I've been on my bad side for a years straight.
Speaker 1: I've been I've been on my bad side. So now I'm on my good side.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know, because now I'm like, wait me, sir, is that me? Is that your imperson of me? Anyways, what I was saying is life is literally so.
Speaker 1: Tampons and periods and girls stuff.
Speaker 2: Slut grinder.
Speaker 1: Look, we're gonna both turn our head and you guess if this is in your or not. Okay, turned, no, you turn your head. Okay, And I'm on my period and I use tampons and I make in the kitchen and stuff.
Speaker 4: I was the first voice.
Speaker 1: And no, dude, that was me. That was okay, turn on.
Speaker 2: Turn onto grinder space. So I'm scared. I'm scared. My I'm ending, I'm scared. I'm sick.
Speaker 4: That was true.
Speaker 1: Funk off, that was inya, this is.
Speaker 4: Crazy, Okay, I'm scared.
Speaker 1: You should have just let it grind your sound effect. But me and Josh on the way home from the dinner last night, we did a celebratory dinner like it's whatever, Like, yeah, we treat our friends to like nice nights because we're good.
Speaker 4: People, like like at this point, like you don't have to say that though, we don't get reciprocated the same energy, so we just have to do it.
Speaker 1: I don't feel that way. I don't feel that way. I'm just saying, that's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: That's just the way it is.
Speaker 1: Okay. So and Joshua driving home from.
Speaker 2: You weren't driving, you were in a new.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, die die die.
Speaker 2: You're taking responsibility for someone else's credit, Like there, that's.
Speaker 1: Their work on uh and Josh's I was like, dude, I feel so weird right now. I felt like I felt at that dinner a long time ago. I was telling about y'all at the pasta dinner where like my vision feels like wobbly and I feel like this oriented and my eyes like are shaky, and I was like, literally like what the fuck is going on? And it's probably like hypoglycemia or hypoglycemia or some shit. But I like was telling Josh and He's like, dude, I've been feeling this oriented too, And me and him just had a conversation like the entire ride home about like festering about a gas leak or mold in our house? Did we literally need to?
Speaker 2: That was like this girl who she was talking about, she was like, it's like confusing because as somebody who's always had mental illness, I like thought that I was just like in a bad spot because like I had like foggy head, like I couldn't remember anything, I couldn't do anything Like I was just like so fatigued all the time, like all these things, and she was like those are all like kind of symptoms of like depression and ADHD, and she was like I just thought that was like was my life or whatever. But then it turned out she had like a gnarly mold infestination.
Speaker 1: No, no, see what, Like my biggest fear is is like people like I don't go to the doctor because I'm scared of what the doctor's gonna tell me.
Speaker 2: I don't go to the doctor because then just be lying.
Speaker 1: Like like I'm scared they're gonna be like, you have cancer for three years and you're done for Like that's my fear. So I don't go and I prolong and it probably ends up getting worse and worse. It's the same idea with getting tested for a gas liaker. I'm old, like I'm like, oh, I'm scared they're gonna tell me that I'm just a psychopath and it's not real.
Speaker 4: The last time I went to the doctor, they diagnosed me with.
Speaker 2: BPD, big pussy disorder.
Speaker 1: Big penis, oh vagina big it's actually technically yeah that b v B yeah, b b D really yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck? I actually have to go back now because.
Speaker 2: I told you they lie. I don't even know why you went.
Speaker 1: I don't know I had a liar.
Speaker 4: I googled the symptoms for big penis disease and that doesn't.
Speaker 1: No, that doesn't. That's not a real thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's big pussy.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a four Chan meme that they put out there to get people to think it's a thing. You have big vagina. Discord.
Speaker 4: This is not the first time I see the whole disorder.
Speaker 1: I almost did get trolled by four chan when I was like twelve or fourteen when they put up the like it was like making mustard gas thing. I don't remember exactly what it was, but it was like mix this chemical and this chemical and put it in the microwave and it like makes a crystal or some shit, but it actually makes mustard gas and kills your family.
Speaker 4: It makes DMT.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I remember there was this.
Speaker 4: Kid bullying me in high school and then I posted his dudes phone number at the time on four Chan. I was like, this guy's bullying me, Like you guys should bully him back, and I got the spotted. They were like, we are not your army. Instead, we were going to destroy you. We're going to figure out like what you host your Minecraft server on.
Speaker 1: And I was like, dude, lef is here used to be one of those fools that would hack Minecraft service and hold them hostage before he was a commentary YouTuber. Really yeah, he would hack Minecraft servers hold them hostage, like on like Big Drop days, and that's how he made his money. He was like, dude, I would. I was like making more money holding Minecraft servers hostage than I ever did being a YouTuber.
Speaker 4: That's honestly sick. It's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like really advanced, dude.
Speaker 2: I was talking to uh Seth and Corbin at the grou show. We were talking about like Discord, and I was like, Discord is one of the last places where you get to see how society came to be, because it's literally like you start a Discord and there's no sign of human life there, and then humans start filing, Oh my god, start like they start like interacting, and then they start figuring out what they don't like about each other, and then they start making rules and laws against each other, and then people start like ganging up and being like I really don't like that person did like yeah, like religion, Yeah, you're building like all these ideas. And then I was like the other thing, in like a more fun way, that is that is Minecraft, because like Minecraft is literally that it's like literally.
Speaker 1: Just like Minecraft, you know it literally an emergency or come Minecraft.
Speaker 2: I know That's what I was talking said about. I was like the difference with my our Minecraft server or yours was like it literally got to a point where there.
Speaker 1: Was like there was prison, literally prison, and we would have to put like bombers in prison and it was crazy and like griefers. And then at the very the justice.
Speaker 2: System was so faulty because I got blamed.
Speaker 1: For I didn't they were. I was all saying all powerful like whatever I said when and like it was so fucking fun, and we to do that again, dude.
Speaker 4: I remember the early days of the discord for Emergency Intercom and it was like I remember we made it go live and my heart was racing and it always nothing. And then all of a sudden, it's like some people start talking like, oh, this is so cool discord discord and they're like this is so exciting. I've always wanted a discord, And then like all of a sudden, it's like fifty one hundred people, two hundred people like joining in the first like ten minutes.
Speaker 1: And then after two days it comes.
Speaker 4: Literally by minute fifteen, somebody posted an image of like SpongeBob with come all over the head. And then someone said, oh, I know, Kay is like scared right now, and I was like no, and I like started going to the settings and like changing stuff, and they were like, oh, he's fucking up. He's like changing the colors of.
Speaker 1: People's literally so sick. And then also they discord servers like create their own dating apps because they have like dating channels, where like, dude, I was, I was scrolling through, like I don't know, it was like, oh, it was a TikTok that had a bunch of like dating profile or like it's basically like in a discord chat, a dating discord channel, it's you post your selfie and then there's a voting it's hot or not. Yeah exactly. It was smasher path yeah and all. So this wasn't the emergency literally never.
Speaker 4: I can add that easily though.
Speaker 1: No, literally don't do that.
Speaker 2: But I haven't been on that discord in so long because it literally got scared.
Speaker 4: I don't go on it ever, and it just got.
Speaker 2: So scary because it literally is like it becomes its own like society, and then it becomes something you can't control.
Speaker 1: It's like you're yeah, it's like an evil baby that you birth into this world like and like we were like, we we have to shut it down. We have to shut it down, like people are gonna kill themselves.
Speaker 4: Spiral that one, we were like, holy, we sat.
Speaker 1: In that room in my bedroom like just talking.
Speaker 2: We were like we were like, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Like we were like literally game planning like alive for literally like two months.
Speaker 2: Like touch that way.
Speaker 1: We were like, it's all over, it's done.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's how you and I bonded deeply. One time. It was just realizing that we both catastrophize this shit situations.
Speaker 1: We both like make like the worst scenario, this scenario that's gonna happen when it literally will never ever get there.
Speaker 2: I was just like, I still don't really understand discord. So I was like, dude, why is it this like big like what's happening? And then like I got scared because the way y'all were talking. I was like dude, is it that deep? Like does it get that scary on there? But I've always I've said this before, like now because of that, I know there are good discords and like I've been in other discords for like topics that I like, but like discord Reddit not so much anymore because the Reddit page that was talking about me in like a freaky way. I guess our followers got it deleted because it's been gone for like a while, so.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that it got deleated that yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Been gone for like a minute, which like thank you, but also like damn no, no mater, like literally like nobody wants to fuck me anyway.
Speaker 1: I still haven't gotten a contribute, which is fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Usually Kay's just never showed you. He showed me it was on a paper. It was on a printed paper of you, and like you know when like you put water in a paper and it starts sagging and like eventually it rips through. Like that was his contribute for you. He like went to go show me it and it was like it dude, the paper was like really short. It might have been watercolor paper or something, yeah, because it was just like denting and I was like, you got to put that down and it was like seeping through like a cheese cloth and like kind of dripping, and I was like, dude, you need to like you need to throw that away. And I've been working on it for a year. Well it's because he went to go show it to me and it just like fucking hit the floor. Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 1: Gelatinised my parents.
Speaker 4: Like tuning into the podcast episodes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate one. People who don't know like I'm gonna listen to that. I'm like, please, do you have to You have to listen from the Actually you should not.
Speaker 1: You have to listen from the beginning, because if you just listen to a random episode, it doesn't make sense me as if.
Speaker 2: There's a plot line, you know, you have to sort of.
Speaker 1: Someone someone made like a TikTok about that actually that I like I don't remember. No, it was your TikTok of you talking to that girl about the like the date where you're like it's like like we we joke about like diarrhea and like eating ship and like it's honestly funny, Like it's funny.
Speaker 2: When I like explain it to people, I have come to like a spot where like the best way I describe it to people is because this is true.
Speaker 1: Like isn't it nice to put your foot here? Like do you get it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You get it?
Speaker 2: Now I feel like I'm sitting hella like masculine, and it's like making me insecure.
Speaker 1: You want to switch back, you want to switch back?
Speaker 4: No, I feel this works, Honestly.
Speaker 1: I'm not. It's not gonna be permanent. I won't. I won't allow that.
Speaker 2: I do like this chair, though, but it is like not like I'm like, I understand the way you move in it now because I want to lean back, but I'm like, you can't lean back because then you're so far from the mic. Actually, I might be the first person to lean back in this chair.
Speaker 1: Lean bet, lean back, he lean back.
Speaker 2: What was I saying? Oh, I've this just happened naturally. But literally all we do is write down stupid thoughts in our notes app and then like share them to each other for each episode. And that's how I describe it to people.
Speaker 1: Now call it it's just like unmedicated ADHD psychobabble, and that's literally it.
Speaker 2: I don't have that shit, So don't say that about me.
Speaker 6: I apologize dude, and I over there, bro, like not, she's not gonna bone you.
Speaker 2: Bro, I might hit you.
Speaker 1: Never know, you're not gonna hit that. Bro, I'm gonna hit that. Yeah, I hit that.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I hit that so many times it's boring. Now.
Speaker 1: Nice guys literally do finish last in.
Speaker 2: Term like sexually they finished last.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I saw like a crazy dissection of it. It was like, literally, nice guys finished last because like mean people like know what they want and like some people like want someone to make decisions for them. That's how I am. I'm like, I literally want like I don't want to have to pick where we're going out to eat, Like I want you to tell me where we're going, and then also.
Speaker 2: Want you to tell me I'm going to get in the car and you were going to drive and I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Sit there on my iPhone. Yeah, you're going to make it happen, literally, And I don't want to have a conversation, like you don't want to talk, you want to show and ironically, like that is my vibe. It's like a relationship where I don't talk.
Speaker 4: So you want to be like a trophy wife, yeah.
Speaker 1: Literally, yeah, you want to be taken care of. Yes, Oh my god, that sounds so nice.
Speaker 2: I know it always sounds nice, but I'm just like.
Speaker 1: I want it, but it's not something that I could actually live, like I need my own like I need my own life. Yeah, because like what we were talking about something yesterday where I was like I always like think about wanting to do that, but then I remember that, oh no, it's talking to Josh about it. I was like, I think I've like become like a slight workaholic, which I never thought was possible. But I was like talking about like like oh, like what it would look like if I ever retired like in like ten years, fifteen years, And I was like, I don't even know if I like would be able to do that, like because I already consider what I do now nothing, so like what is doing nothing on top of this? Like I don't know how to make like form words, form that into words, but like I don't know, like I And then I was like, dude, like I have to like work forever. I'll freak the fuck out because I've gotten on this schedule and I'm like I love this schedule. No, I literally from it spiral.
Speaker 2: I was literally made to like chill and like slut Like I was like built to do that, Like I wasn't built to like to like respond to people then like do this.
Speaker 1: You are so bad at responding to people. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I know. The one thing I was not meant to have an iPhone with text messages like on it, because I cannot do that, Like, don't fucking text me, like honestly, sometimes don't even call me because sometimes when people call me, I'm just like, oh fuck, like nothank you. Yeah, just but I am better. I'm way better. I will answer a phone call, but a text message if you text me for something, bitch.
Speaker 1: Maybe ever, like literally maybe ever until you see her in person next. It's it's wild. I used to because it was a new thing. It's like a new thing in the last like two years because.
Speaker 2: Of how often I was like I leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was like a new thing. And like you've just been valuing your time with your family more and like, which is like fucking annoying. And she's like, get on that iPhone and text me.
Speaker 2: Back, like we have you don't think that, like my family is like really important to me.
Speaker 1: I know I love your family, but like we got a gossip about some shiit like we've got some ship to talk.
Speaker 2: I mean that I will like I will.
Speaker 1: I've literally been like loving gossiping recently, not like saying shit, but like getting shit said to me, and I like I eat it up. I'm like, yeah, tell me more.
Speaker 2: Gossip is good as long as it's not endangering like the well being of someone else, Like as long as you're not like outing someone's personal information to an extent that is like fucking gnarly. Like gossiping is good. Literally again, I get all my news from fucking TikTok. But this girl was talking about the idea of gossiping was villainized because men didn't enjoy the fact that women could have like sit down and like yeah and like a deep like connection via like what they were up to and what they thought and like because a lot of like and even using the word gossip is like, Okay, it's not gossip, it's literally what's happening in my friend's life, Like that's my friend's life and how they feel. And it just so happened to be one of the most interesting things I've heard all day.
Speaker 1: It is like a line that like with goship that can't be crossed, Like there are some things that like has said like personally and like that they've like confided in you, and guy is really good about that where he's like no, like I don't want to lose this person's trust, Like I don't want to tell you about.
Speaker 2: That that I literally won't even if someone told me something that I know I can't share, Like I won't even bring that shit up, like literally, I will just be.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, I've been so good at keeping secrets. I have so many secrets from like so many people I fucking love.
Speaker 2: I'm a good keeper secret keeper. The only problem is is I'm a really bad liar. So I can keep I can keep a secret, like I don't give a fuck, like I will like never like break but if anybody asked me a question about it, I literally have to get up and move. I can't.
Speaker 1: And it just starts laughing like she doesn't. She won't if it's if it's a yes or a no question, she just laughs and doesn't answer, and you can just assume the real answer.
Speaker 2: It's really bad. It's just like I'm a truthful person and I was like different than you bitches. You guys are like lying freaks. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I had to lie to survive.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is, Like, I just like I'm a really bad liar. I think it. I don't know what it is, but that's always been a thing with me, Like I've just like I like can't keep a lie to like I can't keep a straight face while I'm lying. So I just don't even put myself in the position where like something like that I'm withholding will get brought up. I'll just like avoid, avoid, avoid, avoid. But yeah, gossiping is fun.
Speaker 1: It just like that kind is like yeah, but it's not real.
Speaker 4: You know that it's real.
Speaker 2: It's all love, baby girl. We're gonna get your nameplate that says our baby.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we got Mason that baby man.
Speaker 2: Well we have multiple babies.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Kaya you like those shoes?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Can they see them? Wait and falls out somehow.
Speaker 2: They're not in frame at all. Oh yeah they're they're they're peaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got him the vibe from Ararics gore Tex joints.
Speaker 4: It's easy for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't tell if he likes him or not.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, it's like impossible to read I don't.
Speaker 1: Think he likes I'm literally no, I do like them.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't wear them if I didn't like them. I like them. I like them also because they have a really big soul and they make me really.
Speaker 2: Tall, like your doll's filled platforms.
Speaker 1: Well, what y'all don't know is Kay is literally five seven and those shoes, those shoes, he's five seven. He's five five and a half. He makes sure to tell the half it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I am not five five and a half.
Speaker 1: That's someone who's five five and a half. That's something they would say, Yeah, I know, Oh my god, I just.
Speaker 2: I was one of the smallest men in every single room I walked into. I would probably say that too.
Speaker 4: I can see the comments on my Instagram for the next four months.
Speaker 2: Just five five, literally, you can't say I joke to them about to being like, oh I'm running that running.
Speaker 4: Down on every platform.
Speaker 1: It's like, Kai is not five or five and a half, he's five three. He's a miniature. We got about the same time, a little taller than me.
Speaker 4: I think I'm like four to seven inches taller than you.
Speaker 2: I think Kay is taller than you. Yeah, I think he Because that's what I was thinking about when we were getting your shoes. I was like, Kai is a little taller, so it makes sense if he was a half size up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because you're six four and I'm like six six six seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well six six, and this is all you've done for yourself that.
Speaker 1: I'm six three, him flying, I'm being a tall man. We need to do that, millionaire, We need to do the height comparison TikTok. Have you seen that? No, it's like a TikTok where like squad comparison heights.
Speaker 2: I think I might be the shortest in the squad. Yeah, because a Ryan's taller than me. Alisa is taller than me.
Speaker 1: At least is taller than me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least as a tall girl.
Speaker 1: I will never forget being in that elevator with all those models and like literally them towering over me, And I was like, damn, I'm not like a short person, but like in that room, I felt tiny. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: I would have I would have went home and like done a deed that like would have changed the course of your life forever.
Speaker 1: If genuinely genuinely thought about extending my femur, you.
Speaker 4: Should do that. I think they just they only do that procedure.
Speaker 1: In China right now, right, I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Isn't that like a thing? I remember we could go.
Speaker 2: We could just take the podcast with us and we'll film with you in.
Speaker 1: Bed podcast in Iceland coming soon.
Speaker 4: The recovery for that procedure is like two years. Like you can't walk for like eight months and then they can only do like an inch. Is the camera good?
Speaker 1: I'm just staring at them.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, don't do that to them.
Speaker 1: They don't like that. Yeah, no, it is like the worst healing process possible on that surgery.
Speaker 4: I think you just get like an inch too.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Anymore? Literally this, I know we keep like I keep bringing this up. Let me not say we because it's literally me, but like it's integral to this story. But I literally have to say it. And it's embarrassing to say it because I'm one of those people now. But I have like a personal trainer, But it's it's what he said to me, will stick with me for the rest of my life. Like it was the craziest thing. Like, so I have not worked out since like freshman year of high school, like lifted weights or ran or anything. I've just kind of been like like I've like worked out in between, like doing like hot pilates and things like that, but like not like proper like their strength. Yeah, strength training, So with that comes like literally looking like an infant and having infant sized muscles. Well, my trainer like it was like cardio cool down and he was like, we're gonna do something that like works out your is it your lats or your adults. I don't know the muscle that's right beside your shoulder blade and the like you pull down on these bars like this and it works out this muscle. And he was like he was like showing me where the muscle was and he like touched it and he was like, oh, like I could. I can barely find it. Like you have baby lats or you have baby delts and he was like, you have the baby, you have delts of a baby. And I was like, I'm a twenty four year old. I'm a sixteen year old man, and you're telling me I have babysafege. Then he I just forgot, like I always forget that I'm fucking sixteen, but he I cannot wait to be eighteen, Like it's gonna be fucking like I'm gonna smoke cigarettes and shit.
Speaker 2: Why I could get you some now, I could get your cigarettes and alcohol because I'm twenty three.
Speaker 1: Why don't you do that? Because that's weird for you to hang out with a fucking sixteen year old? Oh, like that is so you're all this big age, you're hanging out with a.
Speaker 2: Sixteen You're literally like you don't like you won't like me. So it's like why, like why does it matter?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you know nothing about it. You really don't know anything about.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, not me getting in trouble for outing a sixteen year old.
Speaker 1: Right, But then his reaction like he caught what he said. I didn't. I didn't react. I didn't react to it at all, and but it did like in my brain like like said a little fire.
Speaker 2: And he also called you like, wait, was it him who called you just lexic? No, it was the acting coach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the acting coach called me dyslexic.
Speaker 2: He's like, damn, you're you're just like you're.
Speaker 1: Just lexic, aren't you? And I was like mm hmm, yeah, it's like you read really slow for a grown person. But yeah, he realized what he said and he kind of like cowered away and was like, oh, fuck, I should not have said that. It didn't offend me until he like realized that it could have been offensive. I don't know if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn over your head until you realize, oh, he was kind of being mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then but I didn't take it hard or anything, because I know, like I'm like big and it's crazy because I already have like muscles, like.
Speaker 2: You know how I've said, like, like from the very beginning, I've said men working out, it's embarrassing. It doesn't change for Drew because it's all he talks about now.
Speaker 4: But you feel better, huh?
Speaker 1: I physically I do. I actually do feel better, like I and in my brain like I feel better.
Speaker 2: You know. It literally is like you hate to admit it, but it gives you dopamine. It literally is like it's because it's what your human body was made to do.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: When I was working out with a trainer, I kept cracking out because I was like, dude, humans are so funny. We just decided to go in and.
Speaker 1: Make machines that mimic like human.
Speaker 2: Labor from like seventeen thirty four. Like literally like one of them is like this like row machine, and I'm like, literally, i feel like I'm like growing Noah's Ark right now, Like why am I like doing that?
Speaker 1: It's literally just a big kid playground, like it's an adult playground. It's like it is. It's also so dystopian in there, like it really is like a weird, fucking sinister vibe. But I've already like caught myself like getting addicted to it in a way where I'm like, which is good, but also like could be a very gnarly thing because I have like an incredibly addictive personality where if I don't take the weekend off or like take days off in between, like I will like ruin my body somehow. But like I catch myself being like, oh, I can like swing like going like two times a day somehow, Like I can get in there like two you're.
Speaker 2: Also just like one of the most bored humans over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then I'm like, oh, like if I go every day, I could like maybe figure out a way to like make it like a three and a half hour workout where I have an hour off in between, like.
Speaker 2: In sessions like coming home and playing Call of Duty for like three mars.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing is about me is like if I have to pick like the gym or Fortnite, I'm pick a Fortnite. Really, I'm gonna go do Fortnite. I'm gonna make time for.
Speaker 1: We should make real Fortnite? Did you know they made Fortnite a.
Speaker 2: Real They need to put ps fives.
Speaker 1: In our brains, in.
Speaker 2: Our brains and in treadmills so I can play Fortnite while I'm at the gym. That technology so fucking fun, Like, are you kidding me? I'm gonna wait, I'm actually just gonna put Fortnite on my switch and connect to the fucking gym Wi fi and play Fortnite.
Speaker 1: I run and slow down as like you're going because there is a machine there that like that. I tried that, you like, it goes to your pace, so like if you're walking, it like walks, and then if you're sprinting, it speeds up with you in sprints, but it's only like straight up and down and backwards. You can't like go side.
Speaker 2: Oh I saw you doing that when I was working out.
Speaker 1: That was also making me love a lot.
Speaker 4: Why don't we just do Fortnite in real life?
Speaker 1: They just kill people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just drop a bunch of people on an island and have them fight to the death.
Speaker 1: I'm down.
Speaker 2: We did that with Hunger Games. Have you seen that documentary?
Speaker 4: Okay? And yeah that's not a documentary though, what that's a movie? Wait?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 4: What's a movie? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you questioning a woman right now?
Speaker 2: I know what you're like. You're trying to make me feel like small and stupid.
Speaker 1: Like quick gaslighting here. We know, we all know how your games is real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, what did your parents tell you that wasn't real?
Speaker 4: What the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: You've been coddled all your fucking life? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bro, Like that caught me so off guard, Like what literally you saying Hunger Games is a documentary? It caught me off guard, Like right, don't you know?
Speaker 2: But no, you can't do Fortnite in real life because one time in Fortnite I landed like on the outskirts of the island and like where like people who abandoned their PlayStations and shit like end up just landing and like someone had landed and then activated an emote of their person sitting and eating popcorn like on a chair, and I like saw them and I went up like really close, and it was just their like character in my face and they weren't moving. I was like, dude, they literally just like activated this emo and like left, and then I took out my gun to shoot them, and I like like aimed for them and like killed them, and something about it felt really wrong, Like I literally, like the deep, deep, really human part of my like caveman brain was like, you just like took a life.
Speaker 1: Every really like every once in a while when I'm playing Call of Duty, I like think about what I'm doing and like, why am I like having fun like killing virtual people? Like why what part of my brain like is like this is what I need to do with three hours of my day.
Speaker 4: That the reason why it's so addicting is because there's an actual person on the other like life away.
Speaker 2: No literally, because if if like I don't play like I don't go out of my way, I don't know anybody who goes out of their way to play like the story mode on fucking Call of Duty, Like no one is doing no one does literally just to like fight other people, which it could be as simple as like winning a game. So it feels good to win a gameme, but like, I don't know, but for that reason, I just I wouldn't do Fortnite.
Speaker 1: In real life because you have to kill people.
Speaker 2: My brain is so tapped into Fortnite still though, because when I was at the gym and I was sprinting.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, wait, let me slide rope, you know, I was.
Speaker 2: Like sprinting, and then I was thinking about, like the.
Speaker 1: Bar at the bottom of you did not do this.
Speaker 2: I was to give the bar at the left bottom of the stream where it tells you how much stamina in Fortnite you have to run, and I like, every time I'm playing, I'm like, damn, bitch, you can't run longer than that. But then as I was doing I was like, you know what, like that is a really real thing. Yeah, Like I couldn't run that fast for that long.
Speaker 1: The stamina bar in any video game is the worst thing they've ever put implemented. I fucking hate I hate anything that's just not a health bar, like Hunger thirty, Like why add hunger an thirst? Pick one? Like I can't. I can't do that shit. It's like so it becomes like a game where I have to fucking drink water and eat food, Like, it's not like a fun game and.
Speaker 2: You're playing the game to avoid that.
Speaker 1: So it's like, why, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 2: Why does my feet getting so warm in the bath?
Speaker 1: Let me see? Can you take this off?
Speaker 2: You want me to take my shoes off?
Speaker 1: You take your shoe? Let me see something.
Speaker 2: Why do you want to see something? I don't have socks on.
Speaker 1: I just want to see, like how manicured your toes are.
Speaker 2: They're not manicured, so now what?
Speaker 1: Okay? Like I just want to someone.
Speaker 2: Actually I saw a comment somewhere because my feet were in frame of something and someone was like, this girl always got her toes done, and I was like, thank you.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's the thing about me, is my toes.
Speaker 4: That was me commenting from my burner account.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever seen your bare feet, and I would like to keep it that way.
Speaker 1: I've seen them before in Joshua Tree.
Speaker 4: They're good.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe they're not bad.
Speaker 2: But I didn't look.
Speaker 4: But and you would maybe even say that they're good, right, I'd say they're not bad. Okay, I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about your feet.
Speaker 5: I have disgusting okay, have scar flipper feets and my pinky toe like is turned underneath my ring finger toe like it's underneath.
Speaker 1: It looks like I was like footbinded as a child. It's crazy. It's literally a crazy vibe. O.
Speaker 2: Ryan told me I have nice feet, and then we looked at our wiki feet.
Speaker 1: But there's some wait do you have a wiki Wiki feet?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Should?
Speaker 1: I want to see if I have one?
Speaker 2: But I had a higher score than me, and I was jealous. I was like, damn, maybe I need to put more foot Oh.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just have my phone and I'm on the emergency in or col merch side.
Speaker 2: By the time this comes out, the site is like like done. So it's like why I even like say that?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, yeah wait, I don't even think I have one, which is like that sucks for you, A blow to my ego. They won't verify me and they won't make me.
Speaker 2: Literally a penis on this ill nasty Wait that's Anya like the singer or like what oh no, yeah, this is any of the singer. Damn she has beautiful feet's she's a four point seven.
Speaker 1: This is humiliating. Damn, no, come tribute, no fucking Wiki feet. Literally, what is my own.
Speaker 2: People want to have sex with you in real life.
Speaker 1: That's what That is the truth when people That's the thing about me is when people meet me in real life, they're like, wait, this guy is so weird. I can't need to know more.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: It's the truth and kind knows it.
Speaker 4: But that's like you saying that that's not like a weird mysterious guy. That's not how that actually works. Like people say that, not like the guy. If you were actually weird and mysterious, you would never be like I'm weird and mysterious.
Speaker 1: I never said that.
Speaker 4: You just said that.
Speaker 1: I said other people say that about me.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I guess you're technically gone.
Speaker 2: Who said that about you?
Speaker 1: Oh? Several people I can't name names, Like how long this is?
Speaker 2: You see, it's always your hair that's attached to another piece of hair that fell out, and you're like, look how long this is?
Speaker 1: Said, my hair is matted. You need to cut so bad.
Speaker 2: I can cut it.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting until New York because I want to go to that one barber that like slaves boots and it's really cheap.
Speaker 2: I funk, I was gonna say something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I only get my haircut in New York. Okay, I fly to New York for a haircut.
Speaker 2: Mister Beasts is fucking insane. I need to be in a mister Beasts video. He won't answer my dam No, mister.
Speaker 1: Beasts, emergency in orcom collab like, let's make it happen.
Speaker 2: I need to be in a mister Beasts video. I need to. I need and I will top out immediately. I'm kidding. If you're watching this, I will like I'll win. I'll win the Dan thing.
Speaker 1: Wait, that would be so fun to actually be.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. We need to be in a mister Beasts video.
Speaker 1: Mister Beasts, put us in a fucking video. Like everybody that is business get flown out. No, everybody North Carolina is listening to this. Tell mister Beasta.
Speaker 4: Put us in.
Speaker 2: Wait, where is this in North Carolina? I think so oh, but you gotta pay me a lot of.
Speaker 1: You got a business last. They don't even have business last.
Speaker 2: And it's a train. You gotta take the train there.
Speaker 1: We got a greyhound bus.
Speaker 2: Okay, put me in business class and put me up in like a four seasons.
Speaker 1: I want a view of the parking one in the Rolling Hills. What's her fucking name? Hairspray?
Speaker 2: That already?
Speaker 1: That pisses me off that I don't have that off the top of my head. I'm literally like losing my mind Alzheimer's dementia, your.
Speaker 2: Mom, Hello, Nikki Blonde.
Speaker 1: Yes, Miss Blonski is like, it is crazy that we've gone a year and haven't spoken once about Nicki Blonski. But she is that girl. I'm trying to find her hotel review that yeah, the only reason the hotel review is maybe the like top ten funniest content put on the Internet of all time. And also I got a message from her through cameo. Someone bought a cameo for bought us a cameo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was awesome. Okay, I found it. This is what we want out of our hotel room that mister Beast gives us. We'll put it on screen, but me Andrew have to one what it is. Nikki.
Speaker 7: I am finishing day three of cousiconson West Virginia. You've taken such a care of me.
Speaker 2: I love you all.
Speaker 7: This place is just my that's amazing that I'm just saying, beautiful and then you do this. Can you look at the windows, gorgeous West Virgine.
Speaker 1: Those words have never been uttered. Gorgeous West Virginia has never been said.
Speaker 2: That's literally gonna be us in North Carolina.
Speaker 3: Likes I've never had biscuits and gravy before, and oh my god, lad Springs, you have turned.
Speaker 7: Me into the miskits and gravy lover thinks. Okay, seriously, I know I just said I never had the This is the most thing I've ever eaten in my.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, oh my god. Yeah, mister be Like, if you fly out, look at that TV, look at that artwork, beautiful artwork on the walls. It's like wholesale from Wayfair. That view is gorgeous. But literally, I know what mindset she was in, Like she doesn't actually think that's the nicest place she's ever been to. She's saying that so she gets invited back and she probably it was probably a brand deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it definitely was. But she tagged the hotel like in every single frame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she had to say. So I support her. She's getting her bag.
Speaker 2: That's what we need from mister b East any business class and I need to be put up in a nice hotel.
Speaker 1: Like nobody because he literally doesn't. This is the video idea. Maybe you rent out an airplane and we have to No, we have to live on the airplane for like thirty days, two weeks, two weeks on an airplane. No, we get to go somewhere once a week, but we don't get to take get out of the airplane. We just have to stay in the first class sections.
Speaker 4: So your ideas for the mister Beast video is to have him first class, just fly you to the places exactly, and.
Speaker 2: We could fake it that we stay in the plane all time.
Speaker 1: Wait, but that is like a mister Beast video where like I rented out a one billion dollar airplane for an entire month and I had to live inside of it and I couldn't leave.
Speaker 2: Their video of him not eating is literally the funniest thing.
Speaker 1: That the best, best single piece of content I ever made on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I addre it's really so insane. But no, for real though, like hit me up, hit my line my ms are open.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally, oh my.
Speaker 2: God, imagine he actually like hits us up.
Speaker 1: We actually do it. I would I would actually.
Speaker 2: Do I would like carve out. And I'm a busy woman, so like we're busy people keep that in mind.
Speaker 1: We would have we would have to be able to record the podcast while we're staying in the room for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you have to make yourself like available, Like you have to like show you want something, but then make yourself seem so unavailable that like he's like, well, shit, Like, I guess I really need these people.
Speaker 1: In my vide Yes, actually I don't even know if I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna make it work out, Like it sounds like a lot, but like we could probably figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you beg if you beg and plead, but like it would be embarrassing to see you begging and pleading, so just like begging begging you. What I was gonna say is, why would my feet get so warm in the shower? I get horny? Oh oh my god, yuh they smell good. Huh.
Speaker 1: I thought that's what we were doing.
Speaker 2: You thought we were initiating for play. Okay, you know what I'm saying. Though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I agree with you on a lot of things that make you horny, but like that one agree that.
Speaker 2: Is maybe it's because I'm so iron deficient. So then when my feet get warm, I'm like, oh my god, human touch.
Speaker 1: I get Oh wait, No, I literally don't agree with that. Is that a zool opening the door to do over door?
Speaker 2: No, it's jaw. They're human in the house.
Speaker 4: Oh the image in Drew's head, it's like a zull like picking up a briefcase and a top hat to go to world.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm up to work, honey. No, I don't agree with you. I just looked at your boobs. You should really, I just had to let you know.
Speaker 2: I got cold, I got flirted with and called mommy. The white version of this tank top.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. I think it was I stopped looking.
Speaker 2: I think it was because it was by a shorter man who was forced to be at eyesight with my boobs all day and then he couldn't help himself.
Speaker 1: It was actually it was actually the craziest vibe ever. Like I don't want to air it out too much because like we'll probably see this person again because he's just like in the circle. But like, it was a weird vibe.
Speaker 2: It was insane, and the.
Speaker 1: Only reason it got weird was because we thought we assumed something about him that was just not real.
Speaker 2: And we'll leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then we'll cut the episode there.
Speaker 2: It caught me off guard big time. I've never me mom mean milk yam. If you don't get the feet thing, it's because you're not like chill whatever.
Speaker 1: Sure you can move you silenced the room?
Speaker 4: Can you do the baby voice one more time?
Speaker 2: Can milk? Can I milk? Eh? Please?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: You you're telling your parting.
Speaker 1: Oh it's do the fart h h that on.
Speaker 2: Oaks akay?
Speaker 4: I went to ham Are we at fifteen minutes?
Speaker 1: Fuck? Oh?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: Ore we good media? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What is it fifty five?
Speaker 1: Oh? Holy crap?
Speaker 2: But yeah, So what we've learned today is we need more thirsty. You know what it is. I don't think I've posted enough photos of myself recently, so the thirsting for Enya has like died down. I just don't post enough content me. But don't worry, y'all. I'll get those picks out. I'll do the damn thing you on your half of it, which is like thirsting over. I did see a TikTok that like it was like some of the more like like sensual leaning photos of me. The thing is because y'all tag me in so much stuff on TikTok, and I like go through my like tags and I like, go watch what you tag me in TikTok. Now makes my timeline like you bitches don't get away, Like if you're talking ship, if you were posting like a thirst thing, whatever, it gets on my timeline.
Speaker 1: We got.
Speaker 2: I know, we got a Devin and Addison. Like I'm like, oh no, not in Addison's I'm saying, like, na, Devin, I'm in the same carousel as Addison. We're in the same carousel.
Speaker 1: Wow, wait, where's Addison?
Speaker 2: Addison Ray is very sexy. I'll say that that's she is hot as bones. She's hot as wing meat, own wheels, but she.
Speaker 1: And she's also like super fucking sweet and like surprisingly charismatic and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like you don't get to the position you're in if you're not charismatic. Like yeah, just I've had.
Speaker 2: Such a you know, the baby wraps where you wrap around like I need to stop doing this because I was like, I need to stop thirsting over the woman I know in real life, and then when I see them, I'm just like, y, I'm like really if like two days before.
Speaker 1: I wasn't like I publicly like I'm gonna milk her knockers.
Speaker 2: But back to me, someone posted a thing like it was like a and I couldn't find it again because they didn't tag me, And I don't know how it ended up on my timeline, but it's probably because the comments were saying my name, say my name, say my name anyway, but it was like pictures of me, and I was like, damn, there are some like sensual photos of me like that are public like and they're not like the craziest thing. But I'm like when they're in a slidel like this, I'm like, damn for free, Like I just did that for free. Some of them were paid.
Speaker 1: Some of them were paid for million dollars a month starting only fans.
Speaker 2: Why are you mad at me?
Speaker 4: Just do it?
Speaker 2: You get to see it for free, though, but you want to take advantage of meat financially, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: That's all right. All right, let's tap into some media.
Speaker 2: I want Addison Ray, you know the baby things like that moms like wrap around themselves and put the infant in and that.
Speaker 1: Has internal energy. She really does.
Speaker 2: I want her to wrap me up like a little infant.
Speaker 1: Oh good of you. Okay, I'll tap in because I already got my three. Okay, I'm gonna say Empathy by Crystal Castles, Certified Classic uh Billy not Really by Death Grips, and the Second Twilight by Deep Forest, and honestly, let's just add in Cookie Thumper by dint Word or maybe Oh wait, I've just been on a dint Word kick recently. And I know they like took blood from their baby and drink it or some shit, But like, I can separate the music from the artist.
Speaker 2: Oh that's honestly so fucking cool of you. What is downloading something downloading on my phone? I'd ask for that.
Speaker 1: Has Spotify given you free Spotify yet?
Speaker 2: No, because they hate me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they give me free Spotify.
Speaker 2: Actually I think they do, but it's for my dad's Spotify.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, actually yeah, my dad has.
Speaker 2: Uses my Spotify. Dude, I literally give so much money to streaming services. I'm like, I'm a cog in the machine. I'm literally no one's talking about I'm.
Speaker 1: Keeping keeping Spotify, Like, yeah, I am keeping.
Speaker 2: Media as we know it alive with my multiple subscriptions of twelve to twenty dollars a month.
Speaker 1: You know, I have like the rich get richer mentality when it comes to streaming services, because I just use everybody else's and then Kai every once in a while kick me out of his.
Speaker 2: I know, maybe changed the password. I just had to sign up for HBO Max because I was like, oh my god, I can't ask. I was like, I can't ask.
Speaker 1: I can't ask again? Why?
Speaker 4: I like, I just got sisters, I like providing for you.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Don't talk to me like that.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Why did that give me chills? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't been finding a lot of like new, like super interesting music because like new music has been coming out from like artists right now that I've been just been listening to, like there was a Drake album and other supparent Five's album, which is honestly not what I wanted it to be, but I'm gonna still listen and skip past you still.
Speaker 1: Listen a lot, Like it's still like because.
Speaker 2: Like there's still like I need that kick in my brain that his other albums gave me, and I will, like I will get to the bottom of it. But literally the singles are the best songs. And then Addictions is good, but I don't like the feature. Yeah, and then I've still been on like an Aventura kick, Like I've just been hell listening to the Love and Hate album and that's kind of it. Like that's literally all I've been listening to.
Speaker 1: It's it's so true, like she like strictly has been listening to those like four songs off the Brent Pia's album.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what, if it's what's going to get me through the weeks. Sometimes you don't have to be niche.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do, you know.
Speaker 2: And I don't watch movies, and.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tap into Macda Marco tonight just to see what it sounds like to my adult brain, because when I was like sixteen seventeen, I.
Speaker 2: Was you still might like it, because it's like when you like something that much as like a.
Speaker 1: Child like it always sounds like Chambers of Reflection was the best song I had ever heard that reflections.
Speaker 2: That song, No, there's a Mactamarco song that literally just reminds me of the one time I got high for the first time and then I thought the heat lamp was melting the skin off my back. Oh yeah, I've said that story.
Speaker 1: I think we talked about it, and we played with like tampons or pat yeah, and like the entire time.
Speaker 2: And then I I went to go brush my teeth and we were in like Seattle, and it was really cold, and I didn't know what heat heated light bulbs were. So I was standing in the bathroom in the light bulb above me was a Yeah, I was high as fuck, and the heated light bulb was above me, and I felt it burning the back of my neck, and I was like, oh my god, Oh my god, oh my god. And I freaked out and I took a shower, but I couldn't finish my shower because there was a heated light bulb in the shower above me, and I thought I was burnt. My skin was burning alive. So I just got out, covered in soap and wet, and laid in bed and listened to Mac DeMarco and Gorillas and like fell asleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Damn, that was like one of the last times I ever had fun high.
Speaker 2: No, the last time we had fun high was when I had a panic attack and you and Ryan got taco bell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that talking about was legendary. Maybe I tried. I've like I've said this before, but there's like a moment in my life where like after like six or seven or eight months, maybe even like a year or two, like after the last time I smoked weed, I get this like like primal deep urge run, like I have to smoke weed. I have to like I have to do it. I just need to do it ones and get it over with, And like it's sneaking up on me because like there have been a few times around like I think I'm gonna drink you can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you've been saying that maybe you try with just me and O'Ryan around, Yeah, because I think that also might be it, because I couldn't get high for a long time unless it was just me and O'Ryan, and like then I was able to get high around you, and like then it like creeped out to the rest of the group. But I think it's like you have to like find the place for grounding. You have to be grounded with your girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need my girly pops.
Speaker 2: To I'm gonna hte you in the place, thank God.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll just end it there, bye, guys.
Speaker 2: M