Speaker 1: Stay right.
Speaker 2: Here were our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 3: All right, do just round up in Information Overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to join us. I don't think enough time has been spent praising the brave men and women that had to carry out this mission on Saturday night, and they did so with grace and precision and professionalism. You know, when you look at the laundry list of things that they were able to accomplish, I mean, the amount of precision, courage, the deception at levels that we've never seen before was frankly inspiring, and we've got to be grateful to all of them. I want to just just give you some a little bit of insight. And we didn't play this the other day. I wanted to describing the operation. It's called Operation Midnight Hammers, you all know. And this is General dan Kin and talking about the intricacy and the absolute amazing, you know, might of the United States Military, the great greatest fighting force on the face of this earth.
Speaker 4: Pick elysit at approximately six forty pm Eastern Standard time two ten am, Iran time, the lead B two dropped two g WU fifty seven massive ordnance penetrator weapons on the first of several aim points at four doh As the President stated last night, The remaining bombers then hit their targets as well, with a total of fourteen mops dropped against two nuclear target areas. All three Iranian nuclear infrastructure targets were struck between six forty pm and seven h five pm Eastern time. Again, that's about two ten in the morning local time in Iran, with the Tomahawk missiles being the last to strike at Esfahan. To ensure we retain the element of surprise throughout the operation. Following weapons release, the midnight Hammer Strike package exited Iranian airspace and the package began its return home. We are unaware of any shots fired at the package on the way out. Iran's fighters did not fly, and it appears that Iran's surface to air missile systems did.
Speaker 5: Not see us.
Speaker 4: Throughout the mission, we retained the element of surprise.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: We are so blessed to have so many incredible people that are willing to protect the cause of liberty. And freedom so that we can go about living our lives and fulfilling our destinies of life. Anyway, Dave rutherfer is with US former Navy seal medic instructor, served eight years himself. After his honorable discharge, he went to work for Blackwater as an international curriculum development and training specialist for two years. I got a chance to meet him recently, David, how are you, sir.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the.
Speaker 7: Program and I'm doing great. Thank you so much for having me, sir.
Speaker 3: I mean, I am dazzled by the entire operation. One of the things that really stood out to me was the level of deception and how the Iranians they actually created phantom B twos and that weren't even in the air, and that the Iranians were firing at them, and meanwhile the real B twos that were dropping all those fourteen bunker busters went completely and utterly undetected. I mean, wow, that's pretty amazing.
Speaker 7: I think what we're seeing now, Sean is a whole new level of our sophistication in technology emerging. And what I know it does for me is, you know, it sets in a whole nother level of confidence and what our capabilities are and really what our reach has become.
Speaker 3: I've been saying for the longest time that we need to build out the next generation of weaponry. Do you agree with my statement that I don't think future wars are going to be fought on a battlefield. That doesn't mean you're not going to need assets on the ground. The Israelis proved, you know, they were able to have assets on the ground that even smuggled drones and weaponry into Iran, and they were able to you know, know the locations of their top nuclear scientists and their top generals and from the very beginning of their military operation take those people out. I think that was an incredible intelligence and a covert operation of a magnitude I don't think we've seen before. But I think that the next generation of weaponry, the future wars will be fought in air conditioned offices and not on the battlefield. Although, yeah, you will need assets on the ground, Yeah you will need some troops on the ground, but you're not going to be fighting wars on the ground.
Speaker 7: From your lips to God's ears, man, as a former operator, and you know, I also did a stint with the CIA, you know, there's always going to be need for that human intelligence on the ground for those operators in conjunction with the larger scale operations themselves. But again, you're right when when I think about what those V two bombers, what the pilots did, those that flying for that amount of time, plus you know, they had all the other support fighters that were in the air, you know, the tankers. You know, it's just it really I hopefully work to get to that. But we also have seen what's taking place in Ukraine over the last four years, where you know, you have trench warfare combined with your own warfare. So I think it's really yet to be seen what it's going to look like in the next ten to fifteen years. But certainly right now, I think we're still entrenched in a mixture of modern technology with old school operational capabilities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's a great way to describe it. But well, you know, one of the things that I'm worried about is, and I have a lot of sources, a lot of our munitions were depleted under Biden and he never replenished them. Biden didn't take any steps at all to modernizing our military. When the Communist Chinese and the Russians have hypersonic technology and that's only one system, but we're also deficient and behind in other systems.
Speaker 6: That makes me nervous.
Speaker 3: Granted, we have far superior nuclear capability than all of these countries. I mean, look at the Tomahawks fired four hundred miles away from a submarine. One submarine hits you know, thirty targets with incredible precision and accuracy. It's just an amazing sight to see, and it makes me feel safer as an American. However, we better get very, very urgent in terms of preparing for the next generation of weaponry.
Speaker 7: Oh, I completely agree, and I think that's why we saw in the new bill that's moving forward that defense spending is not decreased, but increase, because I think across the board, regardless of what side of the aisle you're on, it's it's pretty pretty recognizable that our are in particular the Navy has suffered, you know, equipment technology. I mean, I think we're catching up in drone technology for sure, but you're right, supersonic missile systems, that type of technology, you know, auto automated systems. In terms of there's a develop a new defense contractor that's building basically drone ships to be able to launch strikes in covert ways. You know, there's just a lot we could be doing so in kind of the rapidly evolving modern battlefield, which is you know, what's taking place obviously between Iran and Israel, what's taking place in Russian Ukraine, and then what many people are predicting what's on what's just over the horizon, is a potential conflict with China and Taiwan. Yeah, we definitely need to level up, so to speak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, what are the systems that you think were most efficient and what would you be looking to build up.
Speaker 7: I mean, obviously, I drone capabilities from you know, small reconnaissance type drones to drones that can drop per projectiles, to satellite capabilities. I think that's really the future of warfare, like you had suggested. But I also think, you know, cloaking technology is required for any type of people you have on the ground. I mean some of the surveillance capabilities with different types of flear capabilities or infrared or different types of hologram systems, it really makes it tough for troops to move out in the open as we've seen from the countless videos coming out of Ukraine, so I think there's a it's across the board weapon systems. I'd love to see electromagnetic systems developed, or any type of systems that can really impede drone warfare. That would be awesome to see, you know, I think it's really we're on the precipice of whoever has the most innovative technology is going to lead on the battlefield for sure.
Speaker 3: Well, we appreciate your time and your expertise, and congratulations. I know you're doing your own podcast. David Rutherferd, former Navy seal medic, Thank you, sir, appreciate all your insight. Let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn is our number. Karen in California, the United Socialist Utopia of Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 6: How are you glad you.
Speaker 8: Called, mister Hannity.
Speaker 1: Hi, thank you for taking my call. So nice to talk to you. So and thank you for everything you do. By the way, Thank you, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you. I appreciate you letting me do it. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh listen, So glad you're there, and so what I was calling about was you know, I watched a lot of news, especially since twenty sixteen, and you know, after the October seventh, you see a lot of videos of the you know, atrocities and all the all the terrible things that happen in gods and everything. Well, my point is I think that.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something, if you saw what I've seen. Oh and they won't make it public, but they did share it with me, it would shock your conscience. It would shock images you will never get rid of for the rest.
Speaker 6: Of your life, no doubt.
Speaker 1: I don't doubt that for a minute. I really don't.
Speaker 8: Exactly.
Speaker 1: But my point is this, Sean, you see so many people I've seen, you know, newspeople out there talking to people on the street. Well what do you think, Well, you know that is really they were attacked in October seventh, and there's actually people to stand there and say, no, no, that's not true. They don't act, they don't even believe that they were attacked. I mean, it's just it's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: That there's what's that girl's name, Greta Thunberg. Remember she was going to go to the flotilla and the Israelis intercepted her and said, oh, we want to show you the videos of what really happened on October the seventh, because remember Harmas videotaped it themselves. They were so proud of themselves for their murder, raped, kidnapping, torture and beheadings. And he would she just put her head in the sand and wouldn't watch it.
Speaker 6: I've seen that video.
Speaker 3: It's never been public because they don't want the families of the victims to live through it again. But they did show the press so the press could be very aware of what happened that day.
Speaker 6: And it is.
Speaker 1: Shocking, right, It's got to be horrible. I mean, you've seen there's been some votas. You see the blood on the walls and the drag blood, you know, bodies they've taken out of the buildings, and the sad part is I mean but they but Hamas, they've shown all these videos of these people and these buildings and blown up and all the horrible things, the little kids and dying and everything. So people have seen that and they've so they're so sympathetic to it that, you know, but they haven't seen what happened to the Israelis that day. It's all about you know. My point is it's got to be horrible, but somehow I think people should be able to see both sides. They should be able to see what happened.
Speaker 8: A little bit.
Speaker 1: And there's been pictures of the music festival that was terrible. I know, there's got to be horrific pictures that people just.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I mean you have you have you have parents being murdered in asassinated in front of their children, of course, I mean you have you have rape And by the way, do you ever see a video of a real beheading?
Speaker 1: You know I did once before this war got you.
Speaker 6: You don't want to see it. It's not something you want to see.
Speaker 7: It was horrible.
Speaker 1: I never forgot it. They had a woman in the street and they were hitting there with a with a crickain sword and you know, it was terrible. Even so, I know it's got to be horrible, horrific things. But my point is, Sean, how are people going to but why these people are in denial? People are actually in denial that things happened to the Israelis. That's that's the part that you know. I know people don't want to relive it, and it's a horrible thing to show the public. But somehow, some way people need to know that, you know, and see it for themselves. I mean, they just let that Khalille out of prison, right, He's got all these Hamas supporters around him, and people don't even think about the fact that, you know, the Israelis were attacked and why they're fighting. I mean, it's just a sad thing that but they but their videos have come out of Hamas. They have made sure all their stuff has come out, you know what I'm saying. So that's that's basically what I was trying to and they're.
Speaker 6: They're they're proud of it. It's it. It is scary.
Speaker 3: It's really evil in our time, and that's a frustrating part of it all. Anyway, I appreciate you call Karen. Thank you.
Speaker 6: You're right. Eight hundred and nine four one.
Speaker 3: Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's Scott Shannon here. And if you're like me, you're scratching your head trying to figure out why Sean Hannity would get up on stage with a professional comedian.
Speaker 8: Comedian Jimmy Taylor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's happening. Later this month and clear Water and Fort Lauderdale June twenty eighth and twenty ninth.
Speaker 7: It's cool to be here.
Speaker 2: Find out why and how he's going to pull this off. They're calling it punchline in Patriots at Sean Hannity on stage with Jimmy Fayla. He's a professional comedian who They're doing two shows, one in Clearwater and one in Fort Lauderdale June twenty eighth and twenty ninth. Tickets are going fast. Check it out at Hannity dot com.
Speaker 6: Sean Hannity, all right, hope you'll join us.
Speaker 3: That's this Saturday night Clearwater, Tampa and at Ruth eckerd Hall seven o'clock and Sunday, Fort Lauderdale, the Broward Center for Performing Arts. Looking forward to seeing all of you. Information, if you need it, is on Hannity dot com. Every family needs a J's case, And I'm serious. You need to have emergency pharmaceuticals, especially now that we know that our pharmaceuticals are mostly made or broad Now that's going to change under President Trump, but it's going to take a while to get it up and running. And when I say that, I am serious. You need an emergency medical case. Whenever I travel, I take my Ja's case with me. And for example, if you need, let's say something as simple as a Z pack, you call you doctor, you give them your symptoms and he'll say, well, I'll get you a Z packed. You don't have to wait for the morning because you already have it on hand, and that means there and if it's in the middle of any type of medical emergency, well there might be shortages and you won't have to worry about it. The beauty of jase As you go online jasee dot com slash Hannity and a board certified doctor will review your case and then they ship the medicine so you have them on hand for you and your family. They have things like Z packs And if you're looking for ivermectum, by the way, you can get it as an add on for only a buck of pill. If you want to be prepared for you to control your health, now's the time to do it. Go to jas dot com slash Hannity. Be prepared for any medical emergency and right now, if you go to that website, you'll get twenty five bucks off. Just use the promo code Hannity. That's Jasee dot com slash Hannity promo code Hannity and you also getting an additional twenty five bucks off. You know, I want to just tell you we talk a lot about the Democratic radicals that control this party. I mean, you get to the point where you know, every Democratic president has said, oh, orian can have nukes, and then you have a president that takes out the nuclear weapons and not a word from Democratic leadership. Did you see anything, Linda, from Chucky Schumer or Hakeem Jeffries or any of them.
Speaker 6: No, I was surprised. I've seen nothing, nothing, no, no shock.
Speaker 3: You know why because they are scared to death of their own radical base. That's the reason why. And it is infuriating to me because they have no moral clarity at all whatsoever. And it's it's the future of the Democratic Party. That party has been commandeered by the likes of Jasmine Crockett, AOC Congresswoman, Omar the Squad, Grandpa Burne, Elizabeth Warren, and so the leadership is not long for this world. I mean, I could see AOC challenging Chucky Schumer for the Senate seat in New York shall win that seat. I had thought that this lunatic leftist. His name is Mam Donnie, that's running for New York City mayor. I just figured, you know, the early poll showed that he was trailing behind Andrew Cuomo, and I'm like, I guess Cuomo's going to get to the Democratic nomination and would be the odds on favorite. Not anymore, Mom, Donnie is the front runner in this race. This is a radical, radical leftist. Now, let's play a couple of cuts from this guy. Now, by the way, this may result in a way that would be great for New York in as much as Curtis leiwa, who will be the Republican on the ticket if New York City in general not in the Democratic Party, if enough New Yorkers were smart and came out, and if Democrats split the ticket enough, Curtis could actually slip in and he'd be He'd be like Rudy Giuliani. He'd be like Donald Trump in New York City. He'd do an amazing job. And a long time friend of mine known him for many years, he would do an amazing job as mayor of New York Fully endorse Curtis for Mayor of New York City anyway, So this is Mom Donnie as New York City mayor are lower prices. You want to know how he's going to lower prices making a network of government owned grocery stores. Now, what part of gristhides did they not understand? In New York City. It's a grocery chain that pretty much everybody goes to in New York And I'm not sure what part of that you know they need. Grocery stores have a profit margin of about two percent. Now they make their money in terms of volume. It may sound like a lot, but is not a lot in terms of margin by any stretch of the imagination. Anyway, Here's Mom Donnie, who each according to his need, from each according to his ability. Radical extreme leftists, which is now the future of the Democratic Party, pay attention to this listen.
Speaker 5: Grocery prices are out of control. The cost of eggs and milk has skyrocketed the thumb. Stores are even using dynamic pricing, jacking up the cost over the course of a day depending on what they can get away with. It doesn't need to be this way. I'm Zarammdani, and as mayor, I will create a network of city owned grocery stores. It's like a public option for produce. We will redirect city funds from corporate supermarkets to city owned grocery stores whose mission is lower prices, not price gouging. These stores will operate without a profit motive or having to pay property taxes or rent, and we'll pass on those savings to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well we're going to have government owned grocery stores. Oh great, they do everything else so well, so this got This guy now is the front runner. And by the way, he ripped Donald Trump for taking out Iran's nukes and he called the move an unconstitutional military action. We just went over that with Greg Jarity's wrong blasting the president for taking out the number one state sponsor of terror, and Donald Trump ran for president promising to end warse No, Donald Trump ran for president with a track record of taking out the ISIS Caliphate by taking out Solomani Bagdaddy and associates and dropping the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan. I'm sick and tired of people that have absolutely zero knowledge of what the Trump doctrine is. Their ignorance on some levels is breathtaking anyway. But that's where he stands on that. Now, the new York Sun reported Mom Donnie plans to spend sixty five million dollars New York City tax dollars on gender affirming care and investigate New York hospitals that have stopped providing the service fearing the Trump administration's wrath, and create an office of l g B t q I A plus Affairs. Linda, I, I know what lgb t Q plus is. I don't even know what the I in A means?
Speaker 7: Do you?
Speaker 6: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I tapped out a long time ago.
Speaker 6: I tapped out.
Speaker 3: I can't keep up with with the DEI culture stuff.
Speaker 6: It changes.
Speaker 3: It used to be lgbt lgbt Q. You know l D l g B t Q plus. All right, I'm trying to keep up. I don't even I don't even know.
Speaker 6: What the I in the A is. I can't tell you. You can look it up in the I'm not trying. I just gave up.
Speaker 8: I'm good, go ahead.
Speaker 1: And do it.
Speaker 3: He decided gender changes for teenagers deserved his campaign's attention. He wants to cut New York City's sky high housing costs, and he's going to do it by stacking the rent guideline boards with Crony's uh and his promised to freeze the rent. Now, a lot of people best in real estate, and usually you believe in freedom and free market capitalism, where supply and demand crisscross and to dictate the price. In New York City they have all of these rent controlled, rent stabilized apartments, and he wants to institutionalize it. Let me tell you what that means. That means that the power of the government will force landlords to They will dictate what they can and cannot charge, rather than the free market dictating what they can and cannot charge for rent. If you're going to charge too much for rent, nobody's going to rent your place. That just the way it goes. Anyway, it will lead to more rent control departments. He wants to deal with food costs with these the prevalence of food desserts, by creating the government run grocery stores. He wants to pay for all of this by quote taxing the rich. They ready, millionaires already pay forty one of income taxes in the state of New York.
Speaker 6: That's the top one percent.
Speaker 3: And the city in particular is dependent on the jobs that are brought in by big corporations. That he is going to put massive taxes on And you know John Caster Mattides is the owner of Gristiities and hedge funder Bill Lackman. They said they're leaving if this guy's elected. And by the way, so is every other corporation. Let me tell you what's happening in Florida where I am. Have you heard the term Wall Street South? All these private equity companies, all these big banks, they have moved at least of a significant portion of their business out of New York City, Wall Street firms to Florida, my free state of Florida because of its busily business friendly, low tax less, bureaucracy environment.
Speaker 6: They're going to leave. They're going to get out forever. That will be the the end of it.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: Anyway, he.
Speaker 3: Uh, this guy is gonna be the worst thing that ever happened in New York history. Every single major business will leave New York. The final Emerson poll for the Democratic Mayor Old primary. Oh and by the way, did I mention that he's anti Israel? Yeah, this guy is a radical socialist and frankly, you know his comments that he's made in the past.
Speaker 6: How bad is this guy?
Speaker 3: Can't even count the ways he talks about globalizing the antifada. Globalizing antifada, you know, anti fada means holy war. I mean, this is madness and and good luck to good good luck to New York if this happens. You know, there's a New York Post article editorial out today, Stop my vote to stop, Mom, Donnie, nobody took him, you know, nobody took them seriously in the beginning. You know, it is across the board, and Democrats should reject him, but they're not going to because the party has been radicalized to such a large extent. You know, like the spike and crime under Blasio, that'll be nothing. You know, if you like the homeless crazies and druggies all over the streets, Mom, Donnie's your guy. And this guy, you know, has planned for free buses, city run grocery stores, taxpayer funded housing. It will create a financial crisis the likes of which New York City has never seen. And you know, all the other wannabes, you know, they're nothing to write home about either. The only thing I can hope for is if this guy wins, is that Curtis Leewill will be able to maybe somehow slip in and save the city from this utter disaster that is coming their way. It's pretty amazing. Let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. Joe in Arizona, Joe, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: How are you? Hannity?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: How are you high?
Speaker 8: Phoenix?
Speaker 6: Oh man?
Speaker 3: Phoenix at this time of year is brutal. But I was out there once with J. D. Hayworth and it was like one hundred and twenty five degrees. I think in New York today it's like one hundred and ten degrees. My friends are saying, what's the temperature?
Speaker 1: By you?
Speaker 6: I said about eighty six. They're so mad at me. They're mad at me.
Speaker 3: In the winters, spring, summer, and fall. Whenever they asked me about the weather and anyway, it was like one hundred. I could barely breathe in the They're like, no, no, it's only a dry heat. And I'm looking at them like, are you people out of your mind? That heat is brutal.
Speaker 8: It's like being in Nissau County.
Speaker 6: What's that?
Speaker 8: It's like being in Nassau County. You remember those days.
Speaker 6: I remember those days. I do. I lived in Nassau County, New York.
Speaker 8: Uh huh. Now you live in Florida.
Speaker 3: No change, yes, sir, uh no, there's actually a huge change. It's a massive change in so many different ways. You know that one of the big differences. People like me down here. People like it. And when I go out in New York City, walk in a room and half the room had discussed on their face at the very presence of me walking in the room.
Speaker 6: They get triggered. Anyway, what's on your mind?
Speaker 8: All right, I'm just tired of here. And you know, I understand some I'm a Trump guy, but I'm just tired of hearing he's talking head trying to take and convince me why I should like Trump. I'm there already. I don't want to hear it anymore. I'm just tired of hearing it.
Speaker 3: And if well, I can give you some advice, you know, get better friends. Don't talk to them.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Listen, there's been a lot of ignorant people and a lot of people attack me. I don't read it. I don't care about it. It's it doesn't impact my life. You know, I tell my kids all the time, you cannot live your life based on what other people think of you. If you live your life that way, you'll never be able to be your your genuine self. You have got to be a unique individual with your own thoughts, views and opinions and not really care about what other people think. Anyway, I appreciate the call, my friend, eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Right that's gonna wrap things up for today. We have a great Hannity tonight, nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. Loaded up, we have the Ambassador to Israel, former Governor Mike Huckaby. Ambassador Huckaby will join us. Also Tom Homan on the Iranian sleeper cells that we know Joe and Kamala and mayorcis allowed into the country. We'll check in with Miranda Divine tonight, Hugh Hewitt, Megan McCain tonight, Clay Travis tonight. So you DVR Hannity nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. News you will never get from the state run legacy media mob and we will have coverage you'll never get elsewhere. Nine Eastern tonight, see of them back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.