Speaker 1: Hey, thanks for listening to the Cadino and Rich podcast.
Speaker 2: Be sure to catch us live every weekday from five to seven Eastern to the four Pacific on Fox Sports Radio. Find your local station for Covino Rich at Fox Sports Radio dot com, or stream us live every day on the iHeartRadio apps like searching FSR no. Get ready for an action packed week of football because it's not only Sunday football. You got three games on Thanksgiving and then Black Friday. Like Friday is the game. I can't wait too, I can't wait to watch Oh, mans, bears, MANSI give us a turkey.
Speaker 1: You made me do this last year.
Speaker 2: Well, oh, it's more like doing it there.
Speaker 3: You got good, is Rob Parker?
Speaker 1: That was actually it, says Rob Parker. Turkey noise. We heard that again. It's actually right out in the kitchen, so I hope he hears this.
Speaker 2: Gigy alright, CNN FSR, let's rock if you drug broadcasting the Fox Sports Radio Studio. Every Olympic dream start with the first glide to learn to Skate USA kids build confidence, strength and joy on ice. Learn to Skate USA offers programs for skaters of all ages and abilities. Find a program near you at learn to Skate usa dot com. I uh, I took my daughter ice skating a year ago. It was gonna be her first time. Would you believe something like older teens and some older people at the rink were using these little guid things to like help you learn.
Speaker 1: If you're grown up, you don't hold one of those things.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about, right, they're trying to learn. Falling on the ice hurts?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sweat?
Speaker 2: Okay, guess what go to learn to skate USA dot com. Then don't take the little learning, don't take the little guiding things.
Speaker 1: From the cancer. And by the way, by the way, if you use bumpers when you is a grown up, you should be embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. Yes, bumpers. So this hour, what about that like little rollie ramp the thing that you know you put the ball on it rolls down. Have you drunk? You could do that? Okay, see it might be fun to challenge yourself, But no bumpers, no bumpers. Come on now now this hour, rich is big TV game of the week. You said it, We got the TCLTV riches can tell you which one gets the big one and brainwave the game that sweeping the nation. Stick around for that something about twenty five minutes. Make sure you call in when we ask you to, and you can watch the festivities on our YouTube channel, Covino and Rich FSR. Covino and Rich FSR on YouTube. Brainwave is interactive as visual. Be a part of it and follow Subscribe for free on YouTube Covino and Rich FSR. Could I get a word in on this Livy done? Word in? Oh? Poor Rich? The guy who yaps the whole show? Can I get a word in? Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Rich, I'll sit back. Get a word in, Liz, God knows you never get a word in. Listen back later on tonight. Listen back to the entire show. You get plenty of words in, but like quality words.
Speaker 1: Stop fighting? Oh you mean, like what was the word of the week for Rich yesterday?
Speaker 2: Just the position shut up? That's a word that I've used for years the povision. Still don't think it's real that one, Rich does. No one's stopping you from getting a word in. But you can't put words in my mouth. Rich is taking my point out of context, completely out of context. It's not like I see Livy done and I say.
Speaker 4: Oh, she should be ashamed.
Speaker 1: I see Livy Done, I say, ooh yeah, ah right, you're just stating your preference.
Speaker 2: I'm saying for people in my life. Yes, yeah, it doesn't fly with me around mixed company. Meaning yeah, if my girlfriend wants to wear something like that and we're on vacation, it's just her and I. I don't care what she does. But if I'm at a pool party at Rich's house with all his stupid softball buddies, or you know, we're on a family vacation and my parents and sisters are there, you think that's appropriate for my girlfriend's asked to be out Rich does. It's the style, it's it's like, that doesn't mean Diddley squat. That doesn't mean you can't find something appropriate. Have some class. They wear a string bikini that all the covers is like just your nipples and your bung bung. I'm saying what let Me Done is wearing in this picture that's on our YouTube page right now, YouTube dot com slash at Covino and Rich FSR. I think that's a typical bathing suit, where what's out my wife would wear at our pool on vacation. That's not really a thong. That's just that's that's a that's that's right there. That's a compromise.
Speaker 3: It's it's higher than.
Speaker 2: A cheeky one. That's yeah, that is not a but it's not full on. Yes, you were at our twentieth anniversary party in Vegas. I was cocktail in hands several coaches.
Speaker 1: Let's not tell you.
Speaker 2: Let's not blame you.
Speaker 3: No no, no no no no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 2: If you look hard enough, you'll find him. But Manzy, you you know, Manzi was out. Buns are out because you wear a modern day bikini women wear I do. You were there and you both had smaller cut bottoms because it's the what I.
Speaker 4: Don't think it's no, let's be real. It's because I work hard on my body and I.
Speaker 3: Want to show it off. It's not the style. I mean, let's be real. Why I'm putting that on. It's not the style. There's a reason I'm showing it off.
Speaker 2: And there's also a big difference between what Moncey had on and what the girl's working their had on. Yes, right, those are full on cheeks out. Many had a compromise on. I hadn't in between. I have no problem with that because that to me is like you got to stay contemporary, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I will say I will agree, like at the gym, You'll never see me wear that.
Speaker 4: Those outfits at the gym.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the m, Yeah, the gym. I think people push the envelope. And then you see these videos of women at the gym wearing next to nothing, and then they get mad if a guy glances over and like try to roast him on TikTok, and it's like it makes no sense.
Speaker 3: It makes no sense because what I just said, purposely.
Speaker 2: Wore that right out at the pool party. But what I'm saying is that the gym, Livy Dunne is wearing what most women wear in twenty twenty five. Cavino is more conservative. I feel like, hey, you got a good body, show it off, and I'm I don't think. I don't think you need to change the bathing shit you wear based on who's going to the pool party or who's on. You think it's appropriate for your wife with her ass out in front of your dad, in front of like your cousins, you think that's appropriate.
Speaker 1: Should there be full come?
Speaker 2: What planet?
Speaker 1: Coverage.
Speaker 2: Just because people do it doesn't make it like it's a great thing, doesn't mean it should be like appropriate, break out the granny. You think my girlfriend should have her ass out in front of my mom and dad at a family party because it's the style, Steve, I can't believe the style. It's the style you think that would be. You think that'd go over well my Italian and Mexican family.
Speaker 1: Your mother's head would spin off. You know what they would say, did you see her with her ass out? They call her?
Speaker 2: But if you want to do that again, like I said, if she wants to dress that way.
Speaker 4: Did your mom say that about me?
Speaker 2: Cavino? If Cano's mom, you would wear a scoopa suit. It's not about a Brenda's grandmother calls him hussy. It's about being appropriate, That's all it is. It's about having to sell some self respect and some.
Speaker 4: Room.
Speaker 2: Should you be walking around little kids like that? There's a little boys around, Should you have your ass out? Your mom came to our twentieth anniversary party as well in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Was her head spinning off at some of the wait staff? No, I don't remember hearing anything about it.
Speaker 2: Because she realizes it's reality, it's life. Well does it still doesn't make it right? Does it make it appropriate? There's a time and place, it's Vegas. There was a pool party. No one's complaining about that. Well, hey, you can see the pictures. And having done either, you could see the photos, my girl. We're talking about YouTube dot com, slash at Covin and rich FSR.
Speaker 1: So hey, break out those buns. I'm a fan.
Speaker 2: All right, Hey, let's do it my big TV Game of the week NFL.
Speaker 1: You should hear my fat up, I got an extra TV year.
Speaker 2: The game game that I will have.
Speaker 1: Riches Big TV game of the week.
Speaker 4: It's Riches Big TV Game of the week.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put cheeks on my big TV.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do this big TV game of the week.
Speaker 1: What does the big TV comes Sunday.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at the first game that I see pop up on the schedule. Is the game that I think undeniably gets the big TV because now you could say Patriots Bengals, maybe a Burrow somehow finds the way back. Nah, Jets, Ravens, Seahawks are gonna kill the Titans. Vikings Packers is a good battle, But NAH need to win, to stay in the loop on things Giants Lions. No thanks, there's two games. You might say, Oh, Steelers Bears, Caleb Williams, could he jump out to eight and three? No, because there's the best game of the maybe of this early season right now, Colts at Chiefs. The Chiefs are on playoff life support. If the Chiefs lose, you might see Travis Kelcey doing press come playoff in super Bowl time, Danny. You know at the Super Bowl we never really get to interview many Kansas City Chiefs. Why is that they're always in the always there Yo this They may be on the outside looking in and they may have that off year we talked about. So that's on the advantage they have is it's at Kansas City, it's at home because I think the cults are gonna bring it. Not that it matters at all. And you said Daniel Jones is good, right, he's ready to go. Yeah, but he's still on shaking legs. I guess of course he's not one hundred. Not that it matters.
Speaker 1: Is this a game where Taylor shown on TV?
Speaker 2: Is she there to support Travis in this big, high pressure, high leverage game or is this one where it's like, you know, babe, stay behind, like we need to be totally focused, Like where do you Who's who's the real tailor at this game? Oh? Is it Jonathan Taylor or Taylor? The only tailor we should be talking about Jonathan Taylor. He's a Diddley squad about Taylor swing. But I wonder if she's there to cheer on her man in a high leverage spot. So that's definitely by far your big TV game of the week. Thank you, TCL you got cults of chiefs in the early games. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like the Steelers Bears too though.
Speaker 2: I mean that's a good one. I wish it wasn't. On the same time, Aaron Rodgers did say something about like he wants to put the old bygones behind them, right, doesn't want to be the villain to Bears fans any longer. I still own you, I still own you. He does have these his non throwing wrist is a concern. He wants to bury the hatch and like, have you know, just a fun game against the Bears.
Speaker 1: What the what's the origins of bygones?
Speaker 2: Be bygones?
Speaker 1: I mean know what that means? I mean you know what it means. I don't know the origin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what does a by but we know what it means by gone era. I don't know what is berry the hatch? What's the origin of that? All right, let's go to your late games. Jacks at Cardinals, Snoozefest, Browns at Raiders again not so awesome.
Speaker 5: Falcons were were a lot of interest though on Shador Sanders.
Speaker 2: You know what, Danny, in fact a lot of prop bets that we might get to later on. You know what, Danny well well stated my friend and you know, in fact, Eagles Cowboys might be where people are leaning because you want to see if the Eagles are because if the Eagles dominate, then you can make the argument that are they're nine to two, they've taken care of everything they need to take care of.
Speaker 3: So earlier in the show on Doug Gottlieb, I actually mentioned with Dan Byron aeron Torres that I thought the Browns Raiders game was going to be a big watch, a big draw, and Dan looked it up and only like a part of Ohio is getting the game because it's going up against other matches that are more important. So it's actually not going to be easily accessible to the people.
Speaker 2: You think it would be so reach super When they break down the regional coverage for Fox and CBS, you're saying that such a little pocket of the country is getting the Browns Raiders. You need Sunday ticket. They same with Nevada. Tude right part of Nevada. Yeah, man, that's the battle of the two and eight Browns versus the Raiders Las Vegas. You know, but you know that the Eagles Cowboys are going to get big time raiding. So which is why Fox would clearly say let's put that on probably eighty percent of our market, says the late game of the week. But I think you got to keep a close eye, Danny Ge. I'm so glad you say.
Speaker 1: That that's the better game.
Speaker 2: But Shador starting against your Raiders, I think we're gonna start to see is this guy maybe NFL material or not? Does he have? Is the potential there? Because he's been able to prepare. This is not like Roam in the game. He's taken first team first start to the first team reps first start.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be a lot of hype around it.
Speaker 5: Viles only completed twenty five percent of his passes. So there's a lot of question marks about, you know, how well he can perform with a week ready to go here and the other There's a lot of layers here at the other storyline. Remember, because you guys, last year on the show, we're hoping that the Raiders would bring Shador into Vegas. Raiders passed on him with pick six fifty eight, sixty eight, ninety eight, ninety nine one five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. We thought his Brady connection was going to bring him there.
Speaker 2: So, if anything, this is almost an f you game from Chador to the Raiders. So you know what you might think all the other game, Eagles, Cowboys, higher profile, you know what chick in on that game. You know, no one said the big game has to be the full game. Watch the first half of the Browns Raiders just to see how Shador comes out. There's a lot of curiosity just out of curiosity in fact, and does Max Crosby get after him. That is your TCL game of the week for the late games. I'm putting on Browns Raiders and then of course Sunday Night Bucks Rams. That's a really good one. If the Rams win, they're favored by seven. The games in La Baker Mayfield. You know, he said he's ready to go. And by the way, Congress of Baker Mayfield, they're expecting a baby boy, and he said he's excited that he's gonna have another little Are they naming him chef?
Speaker 1: That's all I care about.
Speaker 2: Chef, Bakerfield chef and Baker chef and oh, come on, horrible.
Speaker 5: But yeah, Baker said he's had a jokes. He said, I'm gonna have a little s head on my hands.
Speaker 2: All little boys are you know, Danny and I have sons and pain in the butt. But yeah, good lovable pain in the Thanks to TCL for our games of the week. Now, before we get to brainwave, Danny, G can you still me a couple of those sor prop bets?
Speaker 1: We'll just ziple more real quick.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot of Shadoor bets that are going to be thrown around Vegas this week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, our friends at DraftKings have an entire menu of Sanders prop bets. There's eleven in all. Will he have a rushing attempt longer than ten yards? Will he have a rushing attempt longer than twenty Will he throw two or more touchdown passes or score one or more rushing. Will you have a complete forty yards or.
Speaker 2: Longer fifty's let's start again, Okay, I think the twenty yard no way that like Shadoor, we we are fooled because his dad was one of the most athletic guys ever. We're also a fool because he's an African American quarterback. And there's a lot of stereotype that goes along with the mobility. He's a pocket passer. Shauld Door is not known to be. He's not some mobile gonna run in college. He ran when he had.
Speaker 1: He had to.
Speaker 2: So like, let's you know, stereotypes aside and the fact that his dad is Deon Sanders. Maybe a ten yard run because if they spread, you know.
Speaker 1: So you say it out yes to ten, No to twenty.
Speaker 2: No, he's not running for twenty yards on a There's no no twenty yard gain for shaudor two or more touchdowns. That's it.
Speaker 5: Raiders defense is decent. It's been the offense the big, huge problem this year. So the defense is out on the field way too long and they wear down. You see what happens to him in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: All right, So two or more touched.
Speaker 1: That's a tough one.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: And then will he have a completion of forty yards or longer?
Speaker 2: No? Fifty, No, that's still I remember he went four for sixteen last week, forty seven yards and one interception, that was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Will he have twenty five yards or more passing in each quarter? Fifty yards or more in each quarter, one hundred or more yards in each half?
Speaker 2: Well, if you think they're gonna beat the Raiders, he has to do some of this, I would imagine.
Speaker 1: I might.
Speaker 2: You know. I'm gonna give you my stat line for Shador and we'll see how accurate I am on Monday. I feel pretty confident about this, just off the top of my dome right now. And then we'll play Brainwave if you want in the numbers eight seven, seven, nine nine on Fox. We'll give away a prize. You could watch on the YouTube channel, listen on the app wherever, but I would suggest watching. It's a lot of fun, very interactive game. Brainwave will play that next. But I'm gonna go Shadre Sanders. This is what I got, Danny g He's gonna be seventeen for thirty one, seventy one touchdown, one pick, one pick. It's like gonna be I gave you just the most mediocre stats. I don't think he's gonna blow up, but I don't think he's be terrible. So if you go rush in for a touchdown, may you know what? How about one TD one rushing no, no, just one one passing, touchdown, one interception. Seventeen for thirty one seventy And it's a very close game that Danny, do you want to win this?
Speaker 5: I'll take your I mean you should always want to win every Sunday.
Speaker 2: He rushed for sixteen yards in his debut, by the way, five yards per Carrie five point three yards per carry.
Speaker 5: There's something else that's interesting about these Sanders prop bets. Only the overs are offered, not the unders. That's generally good, it says, because the unders are more easily manipulated. One solution for potential prop betting rigging is to never offer unders.
Speaker 1: All right, seventeen for thirty one seventy one.
Speaker 2: Touddy? I think final score Raiders win twenty four to twenty one. Wow, Browns cover the four point spread, all right, So your thoughts. Lots of prop bets, lots of interest on the first official start for sure or Sanders your thoughts and brain wave next the game that sweeping the nation. You want to you want to win a Covino and Rich Fox Sports Radio NERD football just in time for Christmas time hit us up at eight seven to seven ninety nine on Fox's Multiple Choice. So you're your chance to play next right here on Fox Sports Radio Now, Rich yep, finally figured out why my place is the hangout spot for all my friends. Why do people want to hang with you? I mean a lot of people want to hang with you. It's the TCL, dude, the TCL exactly TCL QD Mini led The brightness is wow, the contrast is deep, the color spot on and the motion silky and just Lou's better. It looks way better. The price even looks better because bigger, brighter, better Black Friday with up to fifty percent off select tcltvs, including the Ultimate Series from the QM eight K, the Ultimate Choice, Ultimate Brightness, Ultimate Black Levels for the Ultimate Game Day Experience to the QM six K.
Speaker 1: There's a sweet Spot for every.
Speaker 2: Room Premium picture on sale now. Plus you could still enter to win those four Super Bowl tickets with the TCL Ultimate Season to score all at tcl dot com. Yeah, definitely check that out tcl dot com and if you win, take us hit your favorite retailer and grab the amazing deal. Lock in epic experiences, epic savings and undeniable bragging rights.
Speaker 1: Now through Black Friday while supplies last.
Speaker 2: TCL Official TV partner of the NFL Bigger, Brighter, Better Black Friday Select models limited time. Seetcl dot com for details.
Speaker 1: Who all right, yeahbody?
Speaker 2: Iowa Sam with the Stone Roses, Love Spreads, spreads what Love spreads and rest in peace. Bassist Gary Mountfield passed away at sixty three, so I'm slapping the base on his behalf and the cheeks and some cheeks Stone Roses rocking out on the Covino and Rich Show, Fox Sports Radio. Danny g iosam Monzi spots on the videos Covino and Rich FSR. I suggest you hit up the YouTube page right now because we're all going to play a game and it's interactive. Gotta watch Brainwave. We're live in the Fox Sports Radio studio. For over forty years, tire Rack's been helping customers find the right tires for how, what and where they drive shipped fast and free backed by free Road has a protection with convenient installation options like mobile tire installation, tire rack dot com way tire buying.
Speaker 1: Should be time for our game. Let's do it Brainway.
Speaker 4: Do Coveno and Rich really share the same brain? Dotay Rich chatting, Chatty.
Speaker 2: Rain persisting subpecific Joe.
Speaker 4: Demasure You is their crew not far behind. We're one. Welcome to Brainwave. Try to make sense of the brain. It's easy. We drop fun, sports, music, and entertainment questions and if you match with enough of these mosas, you win. I love that.
Speaker 2: On the count of three, reveal Brainwave.
Speaker 5: Oh one, two, three, yeah, yeah, walked in.
Speaker 4: Guys, you're on the.
Speaker 5: Same wavelank right now, All right, Happy Friday. The questions in this game are all subjective. You just need to try and match the brain of CNR and the crew. Let's get our contestant on the studio line and then we'll explain the the game. Mark is the first one through from Carson City, Nevada.
Speaker 1: What up? Mark?
Speaker 2: I'm Mark?
Speaker 3: What the guys?
Speaker 1: How you doing this Riday?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good, just sitting here, been listening to you guys.
Speaker 1: At two o'clock.
Speaker 2: What a guy.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, Mark, thanks for calling here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you for listening to both hours of the show. Here's how the game works. I have five rounds ready to go. Our contestant needs to win two of them to be the champ and walk away with a CNR turbo. In our football, I'm going to ask a sports, music or entertainment question and then give three debatable answers to choose from the six of us in studio. Are going to write down our answers on these dry erase boards you can see on our YouTube channel. That'll give you Mark time to answer. Uh to get your answer ready. Then on the count of three, Mark shouts his answer out and we go around the studio to reveal ours. He's got to match with four of us to win the round, so he's got to go six sixty seven or no matter the callers answer. If all six of us in the studio match, Mark automatically wins that round. All right, here we go Round one. Let's start with entertainment. Which of these eighties video games would a kid today enjoy the most? Tetris, Super Mario Brothers or Pac Man? All popular throwbacks at David Busters.
Speaker 2: By the way, Tetris what a kid today like yep, super Mario Brothers or pac Man.
Speaker 1: Super Mario with Duck Hunt or just super Mario. Stop. Alright, I got it.
Speaker 5: All right, we're all writing our answers down. Lock everybody locked in, locked in, locked alright, lock it, Mark, we need your answer one, two, three, Super Mario Brothers, he says, Super Mario Brothers. We're going to start with Covina.
Speaker 2: Oooh, super Mario brother as we called it in New Jersey. Super Mario. No, it's Mario, all right, Rich Davis, you ever mean a tely guy that's like, my name.
Speaker 1: Is Mario, Mario Mario, like your uncle Mario.
Speaker 2: I was at first I was gonna say Tetris because I was like, maybe you know apps on the phone. It might be like no, but you know what, with all the Mario brand that continued, the movie and everything, they would love the o G Super Mario Brothers.
Speaker 3: All right, there is only one correct answer, and it's super Mario.
Speaker 1: Spot does he win this clean? It's to me Mario. It's sue me Mario. All right, so you get that round, Mark. Samuel I also had Mario's me Mario Mario.
Speaker 5: A couple of months ago, Brenda and I took Little Coda to David Busters. There was a line for pac Man on the big screen. Yeah, the kids were lined up for it.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people downplay the significance, importance, the impact.
Speaker 1: Of pac Man, how popular he was. Too stressful for me. What are the names of the ghosts of Covina? Pinky Blinky nice Stinky and Clyde Ye clydeide Blinky? Is Bonnie there too? No, No, it's just they all rhyme, except for Clyde.
Speaker 5: All right, great, all right, yeah, Mark, Mark, you're halfway to a CNUR prize. Let's go to round two. Sports, all right, yeah, Sports, which of these teams is guilty of the biggest choke job? The Yankees in the two thousand and four Alcs sorry, Covino, the Falcons in Super Bowl fifty one, or the Bills in Super Bowl twenty five. So that's, of course, the Red Sox, the Patriots and Scott Norwood. All right, so Yankees, Falcons or Bills. Think about it, guys, write it down.
Speaker 2: Changing my answer mid penmanship, I like it all right, locked.
Speaker 5: All right, okay, everybody's locked in, Locked and loaded. Mark, we need your answer on the count of three, one, two, three Yankee Yankees. He says, all right, we're going to start a rehearse order this time. Iowa, all right, Samuel L.
Speaker 1: Johnson, I have many hands. I need five hands over here.
Speaker 2: I said, uh, those dirty birds, the Falcons twenty to three, twenty eight to three.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what, Mark, you get one point for me because I said Yankees, Ye all right, spotty boy.
Speaker 2: I also said Yankees, that's all right, Monty Sad.
Speaker 3: I said the Bills because they've never won and they've made it how many times?
Speaker 1: So you're saying, like the fact that there was that and like three times in a row or something like that, Like, yeah, Bills like bills.
Speaker 2: What was it? Something that Bill's beats Battlestar Galactic because I like because I like, because I like losing Super Bowls.
Speaker 1: That ye all right, Rich David, that's cruel. I'd never heard that before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know what, I my first instinct, I said, it changed my answer. I was gonna write down, Uh, Falcons twenty eight to three. Third quarter, Matt Ryan gets sacked when they were in field goal position, like they did everything possible to lose that game, but nothing better than down three, Right, big puppy, Right, big poppy Yankee, lose Yankees.
Speaker 1: Yanke This round, this round all rides on Covino's answer. Right now, you.
Speaker 2: Think I'm gonna go against my own Yankees, I am going against my own Yankees. Significant is they were rivals and they had to win three in a row to do that, So I mean to do that makes it worse. And they were like one out of way and horrible. I go be here, I go be here right that two thousand you know who started? You know who started the rally? Monci, your manager, David Roberts. Is this stolen base that changed a whole series? And by the way I see that Dave Roberts, it feels like he's one hundred years different in age than this Dave Roberts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's play round three. This is for a koozie to throw into the prize pack. Okay, so he's already one. Yeah, let's go to the music category. Which of the which of these male R and B stars would have the most screaming women at the iHeart Theater in Burbank due usher, Who would have them throw the weekend or Chris Brown. Oh, which of these male R and B stars would have the most screaming women at the iHeart Theater in Burbank?
Speaker 1: What type of screaming? All right, we're.
Speaker 5: Writing our answers down, and who are they going? Usher the weekend or Chris Brown.
Speaker 1: Was making Chris Brown jokes?
Speaker 5: Okay, lock right, everybody's locked in, all right, Mark on the counter of three one two three.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say the weekend because I don't know who is any of them on what? You don't know?
Speaker 4: A huge R and B fan?
Speaker 2: How old are you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean these guys have top forty hits, not just R and B.
Speaker 2: Like at least I know who they are.
Speaker 1: I just don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't listen to them.
Speaker 1: It's okay, all right, We'll start with Covino. It's Usher.
Speaker 2: He's the ladies man and that's just his whole vibe with like sexuality.
Speaker 1: Rich Davis the top forty guy.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's undeniably like smooth as could be interviewed him a bunch of times over the years.
Speaker 1: And the one cooler than Usher, Raymond Usher.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm going to take a nice and slow here. Oh Usher, Sure, I know what to.
Speaker 1: Play with Monsey comes by, it's spotty.
Speaker 2: I also went with, sure, okay, he's out of the running for the koozi, right if we all get it right?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's true. I forgot that.
Speaker 5: Do you guys not see these endless reels of Chris Brown bringing the women up on stage and them all going.
Speaker 3: Crazymutation to let me do what I'm not screaming for Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you Chris Brown story. Ques Me and Danny both said, Chris Brown, he does move the needle with women.
Speaker 1: He does something like women. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I know he slaps around.
Speaker 2: Isn't woman should respect it or be or swoon over Chris Brown?
Speaker 1: I know, but I'm sorry women freak out over And that's why I.
Speaker 2: Wrote it now, because that's what you're seeing.
Speaker 4: But you put both of.
Speaker 3: Those and you make women pick, they're going to go to usher.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'd have a Chris Brown story that I'm gonna tell after we think.
Speaker 2: Mark for plying.
Speaker 1: Won the football. Yeah, so mark the line.
Speaker 2: Okay, Man Covino could back me up on this. It was like a chump moment. Kavino and I were at a bar. It was like a club in New York City called Hawaiian Tropic Zone. You remember that place, of course. It was like it was like I remember they hired me to oil up the women. It was a uh, cheeks out, you're okay with then? Huh oh? Didn't you turn it down and pass it along to some guy in the town over? Yeah, there's a town just that way. Chris Brown was at the same club with us in a VIP section. He comes up to us. I thought he was about to ask us a question or something or be like, hey, what's going on. He hands me his drink just so he could start dancing in front of all these women. And they were, as Danny g said, swooning. And he just starts popping a locking and then he looks at me and goes give me a drink back. How is his biach? It just held his drink and I remember being like drink assistant. No, He's like, you were his Farnsworth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. He's like hold this and he literally just started busting.
Speaker 2: Rich held his umbrella too, and then he was really like give me that back, and he's like give me that back. I'm like, oh man, I didn't.
Speaker 5: Say he was a nice guy and there Manci, I feel like there's a lot of women who think they could fix him throughout the years. No, that's what they There's like a lot of debate and women, women argue underneath the clips of him. There's always women arguing about that.
Speaker 2: No, you're you're not wrong.
Speaker 3: But I do think if we put them in a room together, I think Usher would get majority of the ladies.
Speaker 2: It's a good one. It's a good question. Thank you, Dana Gy great questions again on Brainwave.
Speaker 1: Right to all right, guys.
Speaker 3: Week twelve of the NFL continues this weekend. A lot of big matchups as you guys have been talking about. But the Giants have rolled out Jackson Dart for their matchup against the Lions. He did not clear concussion protocol, so Jamis Winston will get the start again. Speaking about the Lions, they're Tita and Sam Laporta underwent a back procedure. He's unlikely to return this season. My fantasy team is not happy to hear that. Other quarterbacks that are questionable Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow. They're playing the Patriots. Also, Steelers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, he was a limited participant in practice today, but Cold quarterback Daniel Jones and Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson are both off the injury report. Saints running back Alvin Kamara, Packer's running back Josh Jacobs, and Seahawks running back Kenneth Walker the third They are all listed as questionable for Week twelve. The Broncos and kicker Will Let's have a terms on a three year contract extension through twenty twenty eight. Also, if Casey missed it, the jersey Warren worn by Jacoby Brissett this last Sunday where you set the NFL's all time single single game record with forty seven completions, is now on display at the Pro Football Hall of.
Speaker 1: Fame in Katin, Ohio.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is pretty cool. I thought so too.
Speaker 3: When it comes to college football, all misrelease a statement acknowledging their historic season and all but that the future of their head coach Lane Kiffin is going to be announced the Saturday following their final regular season game against Mississippi State.
Speaker 4: James Franklin.
Speaker 3: James Franklin's new five year deal at Virginia Tech includes an average salary of eight point two million over the course of the deal. This is according to ESPN and in college hoops, number nine BYU defeated number twenty three Wisconsin ninety eight to seventy.
Speaker 1: Back to you guys, thank you match Jess.
Speaker 2: Before we get to weekend hob Nobin and what to watch in the world of sports and entertainment this weekend. Everyone look at your YouTube screen right now. I want to decide is this enough booty coverage on a like? Is that was that?
Speaker 4: That's a song?
Speaker 2: You don't think that's enough butt coverage?
Speaker 3: I mean no, No, that's a thong.
Speaker 1: That's no coverage.
Speaker 2: You drew that you've been practicing drawn asses? What do you This guy's the Bob Ross have asses? Ay Adam Sandler and Billy Madison.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I think this is this is the proper coverage of a butt that's actually not bad. I'll give him credit.
Speaker 2: Sam, you can't take this picture home with you.
Speaker 1: Fight on a toxic waste container.
Speaker 2: We have more cnlio hazard and of course what to watch in the world of not only sports but entertainment this weekend. We do Weekend Hobnobbin.
Speaker 1: Next Today's Friday.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the CNR Experience streaming live at Covino and rich FSR and YouTube for free. Join the fun and check out over promised our bonus podcast. We talked about all sorts of fun stuff. In fact, I'll tell you about it in a few minutes. Right now, we're living in the Fox Sports Radio st udio. Every Olympic dream starts with that first glide to learn to Skate USA kids build confidence, strength and joy on the ice. Learn to Skate USA offers programs for skaters of all ages and abilities. Find a program near you at learn to Skate usa dot com. And that brings us to something we do every Friday. We get you ready for the weekend with weekend hobknob. Let's go live in for the weekend.
Speaker 4: You're winning bets for talking points. If you get stuck socializing, you ever done anything dangerous?
Speaker 2: You ever dance with the devil.
Speaker 4: In the bund line. Friday brings us weekend hob nah.
Speaker 2: When you get home.
Speaker 1: Later on and you're doing the bowl scroll, you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna see that AJ Anthony, Joshua and Jake Paul had their first stare down and it's like Balboa looking up at Drago.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: There is no way he beats Anthony Joshua. That's December nineteenth, not this weekend, but you should watch the stair Down. Speaking of fights, yep, this weekend, you're not watching Jake Paul, but Devin Hany, is he heiny? Devin Hany's back fighting Brian Norman Junior and that's on his own. Could he avoid Norman Junior's left hook? We'll find out. Devin Haney looking riff. He has a lot to prove to be honest, so we'll see enjoy that fight. Our old pal has a new comedy special this weekend. He was parodied last weekend on SNL Sebasjian Maniscalco getting out in my car to watch the new special Hulu and Disney Plus. It Ain't Right is the special It Ain't Right, Sebastian Maniscalco all over the place, Denny g We should get him on the show.
Speaker 1: Check out his new special, sebas Sebastian.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch part three of Alex Versus a Rod or is it a Rod versus Alex? Either way? That's on HBO Max. The final part is up. I started it as great. It's the vulnerable truth of Alex Rodriguez. The Man and I'm gonna finish Squid Game Challenge while I'm at it, and don't forget over promised, I was telling you about it. Covino and Rich FSR on YouTube. Covin own Rich FSR on YouTube. It's like a hybrid of what we do here on Fox Sports Radio and our Patreon show Covin on Rich. We got a new episode one eighteen where we talk about the worst party antics because Cam Skataboo did a shoey, he did a cleaty, he did.
Speaker 1: A whole chug of.
Speaker 2: A beverage out of his cleat, so we talk about the worst party antics.
Speaker 1: I' LLave the shoey and there's a worst one.
Speaker 2: I think you've done it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we'll find out if you have a drunk Bailey's from a shoe no Covin owner CHEFSR.
Speaker 2: We talk about Thanksgiving sides, get you ready for Thanksgiving and who might be asking richest picks?
Speaker 1: All on over promiss a lot of fun. I got lot, So let me just zip through this.
Speaker 2: H you said, Uh. Squid Game the Challenge Season two, Danny g it was great. I finished it, so Cavino, it's really good. I find those games they pick and play fantastic games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good contestants this season.
Speaker 2: The games are the lamest, but they're so intense because there's so much pressure wars.
Speaker 1: It's like one of them. They're just throwing a ball back and forth.
Speaker 2: But when four five point five million dollars is on the line.
Speaker 1: Let me give you a couple of things. Death by Lightning.
Speaker 2: If you like history the way I do, you know they make fun of me because I love presidential history, the James Garfield. It's a what three or four part docu series? Fantastic Nick Afferman and that Nick Offerman's fantastic. It's really really good. I didn't even know season two of this was out. I was just happily surprised when I just logged onto Netflix. Man on the Inside Ted Dance remember he posed as he was an undercover detective inside an old folks home, and it was like, it's a real fun light series. Man on the Inside Season two is on Netflix right now, which is awesome. If you love David Letterman like I do. David Letterman his sit down Charre on Netflix. New episodes one with Miley, one with Charles Barkley and Caitlin Clark, are their new ones, because it's hold on, let me see.
Speaker 1: If there's newer ones, because I like, I've seen those on the air.
Speaker 4: You have seen those?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know? Because this now we went to see Miley sarrus perfores.
Speaker 2: And that's what maybe just thinking that beasted me with Claire Danes. Our buddies are saying, that's a hell of a hell of a good show. And if you like documentary is the way Kabino does is one called Carmen Family Deaths. You see this where they're like, did this kid kill his mom and leave her out at sea? Who he gets found like on a rack.
Speaker 1: I watched the trailer for that.
Speaker 2: That looks like.
Speaker 1: Dope in a twisted way. So I'll check that out. Don't watch that right before bed.
Speaker 2: And of course I'm seeing it Monday night. Stupidly, I have to DVR the Niners game Wicked too. They're saying it's gonna make over two hundred million dollars this weekend.
Speaker 1: It's a wicked weekend. Yeah, wicked, eh, wicked? All right, guys.
Speaker 5: College Football Week thirteen, number twenty two, Missouri at number eight, Oklahoma number fifteen, USC at number seven, organ Pittsburgh at number sixteen Georgia Tech number eleven, BYU at Cincinnati and Rich's Syracuse Orange at number nine, Notre Dame, and right before we get to a quick NFL story, Paramount Plus. If you haven't watched land Man with Billy Bob, you are missing out. I feel like this is one of the better shows in all of TV streaming right now? What show, Danny J Landman?
Speaker 2: No, I'm more of an as man, so off pass. Do you know how many people have hit us up about Landman? I feel like I'm totally missing out. Maybe by the way, I'm sorry, could I correct myself? I said new episodes of the Letterman sit Down show. I just saw a teaser. It's not out till December first, but he sits down and has a really cool one on one with the Sandman, Adam Sandler. Sorry Letterman and the Sandman. So my apologies because I was like, wait a minute, I've seen the Caitlin Clark one. Those aren't new, but they're trending right now, I guess on Netflix and anticipation of the new one with the Sandman.
Speaker 1: And a really quick forty nine er update from Manci here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, breaking news for you here Rich.
Speaker 4: Breaking news from Fox Sports.
Speaker 3: Diana Russini just tweeted, fifteen months after signing a four year, twenty million dollar extension, Brandon Aiyuk and the forty nine ers appear headed toward divorce.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh no, all right, well there you go, Rich, think about that. We'll get Cavino and Rich. I get him weekends every other weekend. He said that.
Speaker 1: See that look on Rich's face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess you know he hasn't played, so I guess it's like, you know, you read him ready movie. Maybe he could learn to skate, because every Olympic dream starts with the first glide. Dude, Learn to Skate USA kids and I U who knows build confidence, strength and joy on the ice.
Speaker 1: Learn to Skate USA.
Speaker 2: Offers programs for skaters of all ages and abilities. Find a program near you at learn to Skate USA dot com. Lots of football, lots of movies skating, not a Santa Clara Wicked. Yeah, we'll all be watching week twelve. If you've never seen the first Wicked movie, get your head out of your ass. Watch it this weekend when you when you're not watching football. It's really really good. Ton. We'll see you guys back here on Monday. Check out the YouTube channel and we'll see that Arima there. Chie Baby, see you in the Promised Land.
Speaker 1: Today's Friday
Speaker 4: M HM.