Speaker 1: Welcome back to Unplugged. This episode is presented to you by Draft Kings. The crown is yours. I'm welcome into guests today. The color tent is real off. So Max, you look some motherfucking black right now. I can't even see.
Speaker 2: They should have put your screen in the middle.
Speaker 1: Just to break it up. Yeah, for the show. My brother Matt.
Speaker 3: And I am in the middle.
Speaker 2: That it's a lot of a lot of plea. They can't have it, they can't happen.
Speaker 1: I'm in the middle, man, Max, you look they can't handle all this meddle. Like you look blacker than my sweatsuit right now. Max, But I love you.
Speaker 2: Don't take that, Max.
Speaker 1: And then also, welcome to the show, Steven. You listen. Jesse Jackson here, Man, We're in here.
Speaker 2: He's here, He's here, He's here.
Speaker 1: How was how was everyone's Thanksgiving? Man?
Speaker 4: How do you know?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: I started off?
Speaker 2: Max?
Speaker 5: You know for me, Man, we we don't you know, we have I have a lot of uh. I have a blackfoot Indian in my family. So we don't use the term Thanksgiving. We use Family Day. You know a lot of our people have been murdered. The title with this holiday you know, a lot of people don't know the reason of this holiday, so we use it as family day, and we don't want to disrespect our family.
Speaker 2: So we enjoyed it. Man.
Speaker 5: We spent a lot of time good, We ate good, we played games. I spent I spent a lot of time with my kids. I stayed here and I had a lot of a lot of my kids here for the first time in Thanksgiving, So I think I think a lot.
Speaker 2: I had to good.
Speaker 6: Good, Max, I was blessed man, me and my son, and I had a couple of people over here with me.
Speaker 3: Man, we just catered everything.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah you did, okay, Man, Yeah, that money is good though, that money's good money good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay? Oh Max?
Speaker 1: Hey, well Max, what was the what was the drink of the day on.
Speaker 3: The holiday drink?
Speaker 2: And you chasing with a model?
Speaker 6: Yeah it is. I don't change up. I don't never change up. Need to give my goddamn contract.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't don't make the call and model your ass too.
Speaker 6: That's why you put your ball up today.
Speaker 1: I see you should have had the you should have had the bottle of Max brand. And then we reach out to them and.
Speaker 6: Let all the time my Dad said nothing yet.
Speaker 2: Let's reach out to him, man, reach out to Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, we're gonna get you on the Q two books. Max, We're gonna get you.
Speaker 3: Some bread man. Let's do it.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Let Max eat Walking Bill BOYD. Let's get to it. Unexpected beef that that touched home for all of us over here. It's about a week old now, maybe a little bit more. But Kmart and and Draymond. It started off I think on on uh Marcellus Wiley's podcast when he was talking about the I guess the enforcers of the tough Guys that that Kmart remembered and Draymond wasn't mentioned. And then Swaggy P and Kmart got into some ship on gills arena shout arena, Hey, hey, hey, I have a feeling Jack that Kmart is gonna end up end No.
Speaker 5: I did not, No, No, I don't know the reason. I know k in my real will, he ain't gonna do it because that's he. That's a lose lose with him one you're bigger than him until you argue with somebody that wasn't shipping the NBA either, Jesus Christ. So that that that that got it. I'm just saying. I'm just You're just saying you got s.
Speaker 1: You gotta scooch your face back a little bit, you too, Yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Let me let me let me say this to be cleared up at You know, Nick Niga is a great player. He may took advantage of his time in the league, but I wouldn't argue with Nick. And I wasn't number one pick. I was way better than Nick did way more. I wouldn't even argue with nobody. Looked at what I'm saying. Ken ain't gonna get that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: They're gonna argue for the show. But Ken, they gonna put his hands on Nicka. He ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Jack. I've seen Kmart in the gym every morning with me and he's just I know in his mind how hard he's training. He's like, I wish you nigga would, bro.
Speaker 4: But have you seen this?
Speaker 5: Have you seen his Instagram name at It's straight jacket crazy, that's his Instagram name.
Speaker 3: I've been doing it.
Speaker 2: I came in the league with him. We was rookies together.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: We did we did.
Speaker 5: We didn't have They was throwing. They threw the balls in the stands after practice. Matt kid said, whathi ch'all did that for? I'm not gonna get them up on the boss. And Jack ain't got to do it either. Nigga bitch just stayed up there the next game. So so for a rookie like for a nigga like that, when I first meet it on the team together, he tell the best, that all the best, Johnnyknowman, Kendrick Douglas kinch.
Speaker 1: I wish you would man listen.
Speaker 5: So look, I'm Rod mckiny, but I know Keny. At this point, it's like none of us really won't drummer with nobody. We were all doing goodies, you know what I'm saying. But for that's taking the show. He gotta he gonna prove his point.
Speaker 1: But I would think I don't even think his your stupid. I don't even think his intentions were to disrespect Dre. But obviously when shiit gets running on social media and you hear a bunch of shit. But let's take a look at what Draymond's response was after this initial conversation least initial two conversations got going.
Speaker 7: But when you were the number one picking and effectively, you know, underachieved, I guess that would be the reason why to be the number one pick and make the All Star Game one time, most would say it's probably an underachievement, you know, uh be that I was the thirty fifth pick and made the All Star Game four times. You know, Defensive Player of the Year, King Martin was a defender. I think, uh he would consider himself a good defender. Never quite reached a pa the core of that when you talk defensive flair of the years, you know or not all defensive teams that I had, You know that I have and he has zero. You know, It's it's tough to sit in the space of like continuing to speak on my name and call my name out as if I underachieved or am underachievement.
Speaker 3: Hey, two different errors, man, two different era.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Martin played in a tough era with a lot of motherfucker power forwards.
Speaker 1: Can really I think the Golden Ara. Not to cut you off, Max, I think Kmart played in the Golden Air.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm trying to tell you, man, So I can't and I love Raymond, but I can't. Kenyan, Yeah, ken Man, I just can't, man, because the errors are different then and like were talking about earlier, Man, it's just no Kenyan Martin man and I love Raymond, but Kenyan Martin.
Speaker 1: I uh, first of all, to all of our fans out here, and it is probably gonna get a little crazy right now. But my goal right now is to really as we were talking about this, because everyone's trying to pick sides, and obviously I played against Kmart and he was a major problem. And then I played against Draymond, who was a problem in his own way, and played with Draymond for half a season. My goal was to really celebrate and give both these guys their flowers. But I think within that we're gonna get some real shit because obviously, Jack, you played with Kmart, came in the league with Kmart. Max, you have you understand the mentality that Kmart had, because Kmart, I felt like would have been in your era where he was taking off the way he played. He could have played in any era with his size athleticism. But here after that, Kmart goes on IG Live and I didn't get to see all of them, but I heard some of the names of two hundred power forwards better than Draymond. He puts some thought into that, obviously, So now it's kind of getting a little back and forth competitive, I wouldn't really call it beef yet shots have definitely been fired by both sides. And I think right now, I just want to touch on first Draymond because I've got a chance to get to play with and against him at a really young age when he was the catalyst for this dynasty that we had just saw kind of passed. This guy is a you know, four time All Star, nine time All Defensive NBA twenty seventeen Defensive Player of the Year. You know, five thousand points, rebounds and assists. Only twenty three players in NBA history have done that. Four time champion, not to forget that Olympic gold medalist, right, I think that Draymond is one of those guys wherein and I see that Draymond disrespect and it's crazy to me because from a standpoint, I'm not talking about came up, but I'm just talking about before this shit even happened, understand it. He could be, in my opinion max In Stack as Stack step away for a second, the greatest role player in the history of the game. And that's saying a lot because there's Dennis rod Mens, there's some Robert Ory's But I just think what Draymond brought, what he brought in his prime to the Warriors, you can't understate it, and numbers don't tell the whole story. And I'll start with off the court. I feel like off the court, he the organization embodied and again I got to see a firsthand what Draymond's spirit was. I mean, he was perfect for the situation from speaking for the team, the owner, the coaches, him and Steve Kirk. But it has but I think everyone kind of took on Draymond's personality and knew that he was their security blanket. He had Clay and Steph and some of these other guys playing outside of their body as far as their willingness to talk shit and getting people's face because they knew Draymond had their back on the court. Just one of those guys that it was a perfect situation for him. Golden State was the perfect situation. The very high IQ. Two of the greatest shooters are real thinking man. Draymond has one of the highest IQs. I've you know, this game has has ever seen. So I say all that to say I don't think the numbers always explain Draymond's greatness and his importance. I think something you know now you're hearing talks about how many whether they have won without Draymond, I say, maybe maybe one, even when you talk about KD. Clay and Steph, because Draymond was the anchor of that defense, the blanket that could switch one through five and have everybody's back, have everyone comfortable enough to be up in their guys, and if they get beat, you know, Draymond has your back. So I say maybe one. They definitely wouldn't have four. But what are your guys' thoughts again on what obviously completely different Ara, Max and I think you spoke to it, and we're gonna get to Kmart. I think Kmart played in the golden era of power forwards and kind of the end of the big era. But what do you guys think Draymond's importance to this era of basketball is?
Speaker 6: Well, I just said, Swiss army knife type motherfucker. You know, do everything, you know, whatever's needed for that night. You know he's gonna give it to you. I mean, I love what I mean for his athletic ability and I mean I mean, I mean it's amazing what he's done. You know what I mean, I mean, but like you said, man, perfect situation, perfect team, because I think if he went somewhere else, he wouldn't have been able to have those opportunities to do what he was doing early on in his career. He didn't have it on early on. But I'm just saying perfect opportunity of perfect team. Like like I keep saying, it's all about the fit, and that was the perfect.
Speaker 3: Fit for that kid. Man.
Speaker 6: So like I said, thirty fifth fit, you know what I mean. So what we're talking about, man, I mean, I love it for him, man, I mean, it's a blessing man, just to just to do what he did.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: And but and like you said, they wouldn't have won four championships without him, No, I said, I would have said too, but you said, because I know that one woman KDD and they one woman before KD got there. But I would have said too. But I'm just saying, man, But like I mean, he just had these guys back, like you know, he he got Clay, I got stepped, you know back. I mean, so he's the bully out there. I mean, and unfortunately I don't like this. I mean, I mean, but.
Speaker 3: The guy was he was a beast in his own right. Man, I love what he did.
Speaker 1: Jack, obviously you and Draymond, but it had a little bit in the past. But I know you understand the game. You You've went on record saying every team needs a Draymond Green type player to win the championship. What are your thoughts to what he's been able to bring to this Warrior franchise for the last ten plus years.
Speaker 5: Well one with me, man, you know me, it ain't it ain't it ain't no beef for me because ain't nobody got hurt.
Speaker 2: Uh nobody, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So a little back and forth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm really that. I'm really from that bro. So I ain't got no beef for Draymond. We just we had some disagreements on some things, but I got a lot of respect for dude. I honestly consider him as a similar type player the me. You know, we both don't take no shit. But to get back on subject, I'm not a if it was a fifth type of guy. Draymond came in the league at the right time, he got drafted by the right team, and he took advantage of his fucking situation.
Speaker 2: Point blank.
Speaker 5: We all have different feelings about a lot of basketball players. I feel like I'm better than a lot of guys that play now and play back then, you know what I'm saying. So we all have our opinions, especially a guy who's had success in the NBA, a guy who's put up numbers. You know what I'm saying, You're gonna have different opinions. King's the number one pick, so he can have a have a different King. But Golden State is not Golden State without Draymond. Every team needs a Draymond. They was blessed to have a Draymond with a high i Q. There was they was best to have a Draymond who was willing to put his body and and and and and to sacrifice anything that he could do on the court for the betterment of the team. So the fact that Draymond is a Defensive Player of the Year, a Shoeing Hall of Famer, and a four time champion.
Speaker 2: You gotta give him credit.
Speaker 5: You can't say he got drafted at the you know, uh he got he was on the right team and all that ship that ain't his fault.
Speaker 2: Blame. Don't blame him, blame God. That's how I look at it.
Speaker 5: So so kudos to him for what he did with his opportunity.
Speaker 2: Uh he uh he he he.
Speaker 5: Like Pop said, he's that player that every team needs to win a championship and he did his role to a t. So get ready for the Hall of Fame, get ready for more accolades because they might win it again.
Speaker 2: So whatever he's done in his time in the NBA, salute to him.
Speaker 1: Bro mm hmm. Now on the flip side, k Mart and I got a chance to see him. We didn't play him, but see him, and we were in college the same time. This guy breaks his leg and still be the number one pick the same season. Jack, you guys end up in New Jersey together. But Kmart was different man. Kmart was six nine six', ten, strong as an ox, bouncy will slap the dog shit out of, you and was just a different type of. PLAYER i feel like he played at the end he although he still saw shack and in some of these centers kind of the end of the of the big man, era but in the prime prime of the power forward era with The Chris, Webers Kevin, Garnett dirk And, Whiskey Tim, Duncan Amari, stottlemeyer other, Guys so for, HIM i didn't agree When draymond said underachieved because he was playing with some top twenty players of all. Time first Bout hall of, famers guys that were just clogging up the. Pipeline you, know, guys you weren't gonna get If craymart was really. Good but he wasn't better Than. Timmy he wasn't better THAN kg you. KNOW i, mean but every those guys knew when they played Against, kmart bring their heart hat on both.
Speaker 6: Sides understand those see a lot of things like happened with motherfuckers like me And jack km. On motherfucker's gonna make our all star, teams motherfuckers because you staying a lot of.
Speaker 3: Ship you know WHAT i?
Speaker 6: Mean like you say he'll take, off haul off and slap the ship out of somebody you know came out and he ain't taking no. SHIP i ain't taking no. Ship this, Man jack ain't taking no. Ship that's What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying matt didn't take no. Ship that's What.
Speaker 3: Matt we.
Speaker 5: Know.
Speaker 2: MATT i asked gonna.
Speaker 3: FIGHT i ain't never know the red nigga fight.
Speaker 6: Like this, Nigga this red nigga just read nigga, Fight SO i know this nigga like he'll, fight BUT i.
Speaker 3: Ain't but, see but that's What i'm.
Speaker 6: Saying but What i'm saying is that, man this that man was a we know that part by what he's gonna.
Speaker 7: Do.
Speaker 6: Man so but a lot of, times, man that's what it, been, man while motherfuckers ain't making.
Speaker 3: Man BECAUSE i know.
Speaker 6: A couple of years THAT'S i KNEW i should have Been damn. GODDAMN i MEAN i was, like. Goddamn it was, like, oh, no, motherfucker you missed about you. Know So i'll be, like all, right. MOTHERFUCKER i get to go off and go smoke open and for the weekend do.
Speaker 3: WHAT i do and have a good, vacation you know WHAT i.
Speaker 1: Mean that's WHAT i think on the flip side, Too. Max not to cut you, off BUT i, Mean, jack we've talked about this several. TIMES i think that the malice in the palace with you being a good teammate robbed you from a handful of accolades in your career that you would have attained over that. Journey and that's WHY i don't Put, obviously accolades are important and and people when you talk about the hierarchy of the. Game people talk about, it but to your, Point, max some real shit happens to real motherfuckers at. Times we all know these these things are. Biased and you think About Kobe bryant only having ONE, mvp kiss my whole, ass you know WHAT i. Mean there's a real bias with motherfuckers that that that you, know that have a say in these. Accolades SO i think, again to both of your guys's, points both of you guys are someone who could have you, know achieved more if there wasn't. Reputation and to me for my, CAREER i mean the type of DEFENSE i. PLAYED i had a reputation for cussing the motherfucker, out cussing and coach, shots you know WHAT i. Mean so it's, just you, know there are labels that are put on certain. People but at the same, time on the flip, Side draymond is very similar to all three of us from a, standpoint and don't take.
Speaker 2: It, yeah it's it's a different time.
Speaker 4: Too.
Speaker 2: Man let me let me let me say this about the.
Speaker 5: Situation you, know like you, Said, matt you you said the key part the power forward time was it was it was just, different. Bro and AND i would say, this just Like draymond would say about this. Team, draymond if your team that you have right at your height played in our, ERA i don't think y'all get four championships BECAUSE i don't think y'all was better than my first, team you know What i'm. Saying, so, like you know What i'm, Saying Because Tim dugan And David robinson was really, That Tony parker was genobody was really. THAT i was really, that you know What i'm, Saying so LIKE i got the same confidence he, has you know What i'm. Saying and, yeah we. Talking he talked About kenyon didn't get the. Accolades, WELL i got AN mvp, vote BUT i never made An All star. Game so that's that's to your, Point like it makes a lot of that shit don't make no.
Speaker 2: Sense so so you you can't really go on.
Speaker 5: That but if you're from this, fraternity you know, players AND i would say, this and this ain't ain't to Demean, draymond but If keny was at his prime and j And draymond was at the, prime they played a one on, One keny would dog him Because keny was too. Athletic i'm telling, you, bro as a rookie coming into the, league it was. Nobody it was nobody in the league as a six' ten jumping party interests in, the ass it was nobody.
Speaker 2: Doing what he.
Speaker 1: Was Doing, but jack You're, Not jack you're you're not Talking about you're also not just as but strong as.
Speaker 5: Fun and around that time he could shoot, too mad he could do a lot. Of stuff so but you Know what, I'm saying I'm not i'm not trying to domean either one. Of THEM but i know that at the Level of kenyon and at the Level of draymond, HEIGHT after i Just feel kenya. Was better but as a, career wise it's not. Even close draymond has a CAREER that i.
Speaker 1: Can't, tell yeah but but, you know but also to, That again kenyon was at the top Of The scott report game we. Game player but also on the, flip side What makes draymond dangerous is to your, Point, earlier Max a swiss army knife, is here no question in his mind is what. He can he's had twenty plus point, you know point scoring games in. The finals he has given the team whatever the fuck. They need, SO again i think to kind of close this this. This discussion my, goal was, you know both great in their, own right completely. Different eras but let's not forget how Motherfucking cole, kmart was and let's not disrespect the Greatness Of DRAYMOND green. I got i just don't, TELL man.
Speaker 2: I won't i won't think for dmon to give him.
Speaker 5: His credit this is a lot of people they say he's the, best defender and he's all. The stuff but this IS what, i say he's the Best that i've. Ever seen that he's the best help SIDE defender i have ever seen in my life because he's always on. THAT string i Played With, David Robinson. Tim Duncan tim duncan was always there to. Block shots But at, draymond's side what, he was what he's able to do.
Speaker 1: Six six helpro, hands down, hands down The best i've. Ever seen, ye yeah, NO again I mean i, think again both these guys were great in their, own ways and and, you know obviously debate is good for the climate we. Live in but let's let's just make sure as fans that see this and, outside people they're going to contribute to. The conversation let's not disrespect the greatness.
Speaker 2: Because at the end of, the day they better than all y'all.
Speaker 1: Moving on this has really been bothering Me Because klay thompson to me is one of the, most coolest down, to, earth nicest, doesn't bother don't fuck, with nobody plays with his dogs and goes on. His Boats but clay is just. So cool AND when i start seeing the Disrespect towards clay AND and i think this is a, bigger picture kind of in the climate we, live now you cannot age. Out GRACEFULLY and I think lebron is a perfect example of no matter how much fucking greatness he's, given us uh with or against or, still doing people are gonna find a way to hate on Him. And clay obviously after having the two injuries, He had clay is not the. Same GUY but i hate to see these young motherfucking dudes talking Ship and i'll be trying To give morant so, Much GRACE like i Fuck with joe.
Speaker 4: Riding him at he was, riding hard.
Speaker 1: But he be doing he'd be doing some bitch ass ship bro. Like him whatever, he's being it's just, like, bro like we be trying to defend you more than maybe we SHOULD because i see what the potential and let's not forget the trajectory he. Was on he'd just be doing some. Corny shit and for you to Get in clay's face and put your hands like you're lucky you didn't do that to someone they wants, to smoke because they would have slapped the shit at you on, the spot like on some. Real shit but for him to, do that and Then for clay to even take the high road and kind of respectfully getting his ass because at the end of, the day all we all, as fans we want To see john get on the court and be. Great again and we Can discuss i'm gonna give you, a second mad we can discuss whether obviously the Time and memphis is up and it's time for him, to go but we just want to see his greatness because there's so. Much greatness and there's always been a saying the, whole time all of us from, the league like don't let you off the, court bullshit, you know be louder than what you're doing on. The court and for you to be in, street, clothes yeah for you to be in street clothes and come do something like, come, on MAN and i understand there's some back and forth Because when job was in, this shit there was a little back and forward with that That that warrior dynasty in That Young. Memphis seene but, the but But the, clay's Point like joe's been talking for a long time and he has the motherfucking pray to however many guys that he has a slice of the Career that clay has had with four championships and at one time being, you know a top two or three two way guy in the game sixty three on fucking a negative too Dribble like clay has just done. Some shit it's just like WHOA and i hate To see jah? Do it and then who's the young Boy in miami that? Did it Mother?
Speaker 2: Old Gardner oji kan got, him right ojik brought him.
Speaker 1: Over There, that okay we're gonna, get, yeah yeah we're gonna get to. All that but we're gonna take a look at this. Right here This is clay respectfully getting. A job and Then with jaw he's a.
Speaker 8: Funny guy he has a lot to say all, the time especially for a guy who rarely. Takes accountability, but uh you, know what that's for.
Speaker 2: Another day what a job saying that on, this occasion nothing of.
Speaker 8: Intelligent depth it was really just his just running his mouth and he's been running his mouth for a, long time and it's funny to run your mouth when you're on. The bench it's kind of the story of his career, so far just leaving us. Onting more, you know we all want to see him out there and do, his best but he's just been letting a lot of other stuff getting away, of that and we need that IN. The nba we need our best players to be, out there and when you're a star comes with a great RESPONSIBILITY and i hate to see that go.
Speaker 1: To waste, REAL yeah, i Mean but clay is just such a. Good dude and obviously motherfucker's is mad because He's got megan Now. And, brode yeah. Motherfucking thing so people are obviously gonna hate, on that and that puts him in a different light. And perspective but if you Guys knew clay behind, the, scenes man he's such a. Great dude and then let's not, forget again one of the top two. Way guys although he only has one all, defensive team he's been one of the best defenders in his prime in. The league He saved steph a lot of Times because clay would always Take, the Kyriees the dames and all these motherfucking monsters would that would have Got into. Steph's legs clay took, those guys you KNOW what, i mean and then on the, flip side was still one of the most dangerous weapons we've. Ever seen missed nearly two years, to, injury obviously TEARS the acl tries to, come back tears. The achilles he's not going to be, the same but you know he's fifth all time and three pointers may but if you add those, two seasons he's a top two or three three point shooter of, all time Five Time, all star four. Time champ what are your? Guys' thoughts and before we get, to, that also let me let's just ride right into this. Next Part Heat Rookie myron Gardner called clay. A bum BUT what, I love jack and something YOU and i have been talking about for, So Long, karan butler something we play with. And against, to me. A vet although he's, a coach this is what THE fucking nba is missing. Right now it is. These vets he brought this young boy back out To, tell clay, you know to Apologize, to clay and it Looked like clay didn't really even want no part. Of IT but, i think, you know out of Respect For koran, clay listen but it was just it's it's shit that's. Not needed if you're a young Player, like gardner who is a two way player averaging. Two points this motherfucker doesn't even know if he's going to be IN the nba. NEXT year i think instead of trying to be a funny guy in disrespecting one of the greatest shooters of all time in the First bout Hall, of famer so game up. From THEM but i think that's the problem with this generation in the climate as. A whole it's much easier and more welcome to show disrespect than to. Show love so after seeing those, Two, Things jack i'll start, with you what are your thoughts on just the Disrespect?
Speaker 2: To clay, well one, well one it's a.
Speaker 5: Different time i'm gonna get YOUR Perfect XAP and i start. With this and it's Funny because max on. The SHOW when i Was, in atlanta we was Playing against MAX and i was having a good GAME and i start talking Shit. TO max i had Already, knew MAX but i started talking shit to HIM because i was IN.
Speaker 2: THE nba i, was confident you Know what. I'M saying i was having a.
Speaker 5: Good GAME but i didn't take it to the POINT where i was trying to demean him because that was my old G because i had to respect. For, HIM yeah i was. TALKING shit i, was CONFIDENT but i KNEW who i was talking. To too you See what. I'M saying i KNEW who i was, Talking TO so.
Speaker 2: I wasn't.
Speaker 5: I wasn't i wasn't gonna take it to the point where it. Was disrespectful not a. Competition part that's. One, THING now i would say This About, JOSH first i Know joeh father, real WELL and. I wasn't my father wasn't initially in my life, hands On but i'm a lot. Like it so whether your father was in your life every day, or not you somewhat Like joh father was in.
Speaker 2: His life i'm talking about every day of.
Speaker 5: His life he is not a, violent person not a, ghetto person nothing.
Speaker 2: Like that bro.
Speaker 5: Has nothing, somebody has not one. Ghetto side he is a. Respectful dude he by his money and he's a. Solid person everybody, come around he smiling and speaking. To him So for joe to eventually Get, to memphis shout Out.
Speaker 2: To memphis it ain't got nothing to Do.
Speaker 5: With memphis it's just he Got to memphis and tried to embrace that culture and became somebody he's. Really, NOT yeah, i said he's he betrayed and he's been in some situations where he was a round people that he didn't normally. Hang, around You j joh just wasn't. That person so now he's trying to assume. That, CHARACTER uh i gotta beat this. TOUGH guy i gotta, POINT guns i gotta do all. This shit you're NOT the nba. Young boy you ain't never shot. At nobody you ain't never been in no shit. Like this ain't nobody never shot. At you so leave that away. From, basketball yeah you made. Some mistakes let the. Mistakes go but the but the persona you're trying to, carry now like like like you just this hard dude or something like that instead of just Being a it's a different between a whole than the stand.
Speaker 2: Up men you Know what, I'm Saying and i'm gonna keep it weird. With you at one point in my.
Speaker 5: Younger, YEARS yeah i wanted people To know, i'm hard but non standards, a man you Know what, I'm saying so you Know how. I'm coming And, WITH jih i think he's more worried about wearing these night de texts and BEING an nba.
Speaker 2: Young boy you're, not Him, Be JIH and.
Speaker 5: I think that's where he'll start coming back to the expectations that we expect him as a. Basketball player and he has to understand that coming, from us it. Ain't personal we fans, of you but what you doing we have seen because we have made some of, these mistakes and we see and we've seen what these mistakes take us. Point blank make, better Decisions like, klay say be accountable and have more respect for, other, people bro because one thing you. Cannot do you can't be. Somebody else everybody else is. Already taken the best thing you can do is. Be yourself kuran bought. THE situation I. Love karan he from the. OLD school i talked to him when he. Did it we dbmed.
Speaker 2: Each other he, Was, like jack, you know it's still a few of. Us left you gotta.
Speaker 5: Do that you gotta do stuff like that because at the, Same time karan has being in that.
Speaker 2: Sitution situation he has been that person on the end of the bench.
Speaker 5: Knowing he better than guys, out there you Know what, i'm saying and might have a word, or two but he don't go as far as to disrespect people because he's played with a Lot of Hall of famous he.
Speaker 2: Had a lot of success in.
Speaker 5: The league but one thing they Don't understand koran is really From that kuran. Did time kuran almost, lost everything so he understands the importance of respect and the position. He's, in now how many people that can say they had the Background Is karan now THAT'S an nba coach and it has the respect around the league that.
Speaker 2: He has most people can't. Say that so these are the type of.
Speaker 5: People met when we talk about we have veterans, around this what do We mean we don't mean guys around to show these guys how to get away. With, shit no show them how to, be men show them how, to grow show him how to respect and have. Respectable careers you Know what. I'm SAYING and i love. THE way i loved the fact that he was there because it showed not just the young Guys on, miami team but it showed all the young guys in the league that disrespecting Guys like clay it ain't a.
Speaker 2: Good look the meaning people is not the way to. Get ahead and that was a.
Speaker 1: PERFECT example, I, think max before, YOU go i think when we talk about this as as, a whole this is no matter how successful job is and, how successful the young Fella from miami hasn't got an opportunity to. Be yet when we came in, the league there was just. Old heads they could tell. Anybody anything it's not how to get out. Of ship is that how to. Be accountable it's how, to move it's how. To act and we didn't play to. Be worth THEY say b. Word, lot, now yeah we don't play the. Be word we didn't play to. BE worth i mean, that's that that's that's, you know that's at least, a slap at least at least, a slap at least. A Slap, So, Max, max max when you see both of these situations and the Disrespect, to clay what is.
Speaker 3: Your thought i'm gonna keep a short and sweet jack hit on all, the. POINTS man, i mean that's about the. Respect. Level man what the man? That's DONE he i mean he earned. THE respect, I, MEAN job i. Love job we.
Speaker 5: Love job we.
Speaker 3: All forms We, love job three. Of us we.
Speaker 6: Love job WE just, i Mean but joh gotta get back on the, fucking, floor man to make itself feel better.
Speaker 3: About hisself and THAT'S what i think this ship is.
Speaker 7: Coming.
Speaker 1: From projecting projecting.
Speaker 6: You don't feel like the nigga like you can see him sitting over there on.
Speaker 3: The, bench man he loved. Damn.
Speaker 9: Defeated man you KNOW when i, Know posture you KNOW what, i MEAN because I think. I do and that niggas he's sticking over there, LIKE this, i, mean nigga he used to be, over there broad shoulders like.
Speaker 6: You know, But man john just got to get back on, the floor get. BACK healthy i don't know what the fuck's going On, with job but it's something mentally. Going ON but i, be, saying man that mental. Health, ship man that ship, Is, real, man real that ship. Is real and THAT'S what I see joh, just acting screaming out acts.
Speaker 3: For.
Speaker 6: Help man john needs, some, help man because it's that's some mental ship going On. With job this ain't got nothing to do with this. DAMN basketball a lot of. It does but off, the Court man john got some ship, going, on man he needs.
Speaker 2: At, This. Point MaTx.
Speaker 5: When he first made the mistake with, the gun you Me and matt with the total, Back arm, i'm, LIKE shit I mean i, did twice you Know what, I'm SAYING so i get. It broke but after after it starts snowball and, the ship it's hard to take up on him now now now not not Not like clay say you gotta start, being countable.
Speaker 2: No doubt it's just.
Speaker 1: From.
Speaker 2: You now you Know what.
Speaker 5: I'm saying you got They took, kyrie away gave you his face with. The shoes now Everybody said joe the next face of, the league and we always. Saying that but you Know what, I'm saying so you can't be upset with us with the way you up. A, farm now let me say this, Last thing matt to, his credit because, you know this is the really show ever and we always we always. Be real i've been. To cancer i've been to cancer on teams when now they want to, be THERE so i know what that. LOOK like i know what that. LOOKED like i don't want to be HERE because i don't Feel like. I'm respected And to, josh's credit he probably tied and, losing too you Know what. I'm saying so so for for, HIS credit i know what that, Looked, like Max because I've been i've been on the Team, where, OKAY yeah i look like a Cancer because i'm not accepting Losing or I'm not i'm not accepting the bullshit that's.
Speaker 2: Going on so we on the outside looking, in too so that could be a.
Speaker 5: Problem too but what we do see from, his actions we can speak on that because we know what that looked like.
Speaker 1: As well max closing, Closing, Thoughts, max.
Speaker 6: Now but like you just, hit, IT babe i mean, like shit like With, THE rockets i left twenty five million on.
Speaker 3: The guy damn tap my.
Speaker 6: Dumb back a five million back then they was gonna to.
Speaker 3: SIGN me i.
Speaker 1: Get mad that's a that's that's that's one hundred and twenty. FIVE million i get.
Speaker 6: Mad Because they Bright and clyde and they sit my mass on the bench the one. PLAYOFF game i sound on the BENCH when i came back one, PLAYOFF game i sound the, motherfucking BENCH and i get mad and walk away from that motherfucking. Money MAN so i get MAN because i felt DISRESPECTED and i get What but john gott to just.
Speaker 3: Get, back john just skip back on the flow.
Speaker 1: For.
Speaker 3: Us baby we want to see.
Speaker 6: You, Play baby we love to see your motherfucking little franky ass coming through that Mother.
Speaker 2: And john you got A different you're a. Franchise player we wasn't, no friend.
Speaker 3: No none, of, them no not none of.
Speaker 6: Us niggle so so goddamn get back.
Speaker 2: The door what?
Speaker 1: TO do i love, Your, job, yeah yeah and and. AND again i think before we head on to the, next, topic job. This is this is this is love like this is from a, loving PLACE because i think the LAST thing us three or anyone else wants to say Is For john moran to be a. WINNING right, i mean normally guys are what is because. Of jury this could be what if because he can't get what's between his, ears together and then the basketball guys don't, like bullshit and then the little nagging injuries. Start coming so we just want. THE best i think the best for you is Obviously before memphis get you up out, of that you got to look in. THE mirror i said this about a month and a. Half, ago bro you got to look in the mirror and clean up all the bullshit and And to, jack's point just, be, you bro you ain't got To be you ain't got. To, be uh you know a, king pin be a great motherfucker basketball player that could that could change your family's life in your in The morant ye lineage forever, moving on before we, Move on i'm.
Speaker 2: A peak THAT'S why i. Just WENT when i put my, FINGER up i. Had to.
Speaker 5: This segment is brought to You by. Stack five so let's. Talk, people yeah so, So, man yeah so. We are i'm glad y'all told Ent show man because y'all see how we.
Speaker 2: Do things you Know what. I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We don't we don't we give you. Real game you Know what. I'm saying you see how we spoke. The job man's. All love it ain't. No hate you Know what. I'm saying we're doing very well, over here and. We won't we want to see you win because we fans of.
Speaker 2: The game you Know what.
Speaker 5: I'M saying i think we really don't listen to people outside of, the GAME and i don't think you, should neither you Know what. I'm saying but your fans, out, There, MAN yeah i appreciate y'all locking IN because i know y'all respect how we handled these type. OF conversations a lot of shows do it where, you know either they got a side they own or they got some type of motive they're trying to they trying to portray something.
Speaker 2: Like that we don't.
Speaker 1: Do.
Speaker 2: That man we're.
Speaker 5: Coming real we coming from the shoulders and uh and giving y'all our real thoughts. From, EXPERIENCE man i mean that shit we all been, Through that we've all been. In situations ain't too, many shows ain't too many players gonna admit that there was a cancer on. The team to help, y'all understand, You know i'll put yourselves in, these situations in these locker rooms that y'all probably never ever get a chance to be in. Real time, so, yeah man were just, a SHIP and i know. Y'all, AGREE uh. I can't i can't tell Y'ALL how i appreciate y'all keeping taller paper while y'all watching.
Speaker 2: Our shows you KNOW what, i mean because we all.
Speaker 1: This ship this snigka, right, here bro. HE stupid i. HEARD you i heard your love.
Speaker 5: Mono log, Oh, yeah MATT when i come, out there we're gonna Go To beaty studio so you can do your drop for.
Speaker 3: My, album wow but we got an album.
Speaker 2: Coming, Out yeah i'm doing. Another ALBUM will i?
Speaker 1: Love?
Speaker 2: It yeah we got another album Coming, bro, yes.
Speaker 1: Sir, moving on. Were Ready The Los angeles lakers were about almost a quarter of the way through. The Season the lakers are number two In, the west third best record in the. Entire league As, of monday they've won seven in. A row i think they got another game Tonight. Against phoenix LUCA and aar the top scoring during, the league and it's not. Even close more than eleven points.
Speaker 2: To the next Duo To, white boys another be leading tandem on the team in.
Speaker 3: My day.
Speaker 1: IT'S crazy i also want to SHOUT out i want to Shut Out rob POLINKA because i think last year we were all confused at TIMES while ar. Was UNTOUCHABLE and i don't even Know if rob SAW. This ar BUT this ar right here.
Speaker 5: Is different i'm going to Start wearing i'm going to start wearing.
Speaker 1: Them, whatever, hey whatever he is motherfuckers than other other other people's dms trying to Steal grow friss average twenty eight a averaging twenty eight points. A game uh he SHOULD be i, don't Know and i'm not even. Deep thinking but he should could possibly Be An All Star Stars all star will be he. Should, be uh he probably won't be voted in as, a starter but you never know that that that White boy laker power, is, Different, right so but the way he's playing has. Been Incredible andre ayden is at sixteen, and Nine and JACKIE and i talked about coming into, the season this, is bro this is your, last CHANCE and i think this is the guy that they saw that. Is active i'm both ends of, the floor a picking, pop threat a top five and assists from teammate. To player Ar and luca are both, top Five with aden as the finishing product seventy one percent from, the field fourteen percent higher than. Last year he's got seven twenty and ten games this year and we're only a quarterway through. The season he only had six. Last year, So again ar at, Twenty eight luca at, thirty five which. Is unbelievable shout out to MY Dog. JJ reddick a lot of people. DOUBTED that i feel like, you know and now he's got one full season under his belt and he's really starting to show his. Basketball mind bron has played. Four games shot out, last Night but bron is at sixteen eight and five and thirty, three minutes they're four to zero with him on. The floor looks like he's bought into what, this is at least for. Right now from, a STANDPOINT if i Really think bron has always looked for something, LIKE this i think he's always looked for a, singular player but for two guys to be out here damn near averaging thirty plus where he can kind of cruise through the season and be the guy on the back side of the play that. You got can He Met lebron james on the backside of a swing swing and now him attacking down here or going for lobs or being a player that gets everyone. Else Involved the lakers are. Looking scary They Got jackson, Hayes involved they got a lot of depth, right now role players are. PLAYING well i saw a game the, OTHER night i think Versus the Clippers Where chris dunn was trying to do his best to get Up under luca's Skin And jackson hayes wasn't having. That shit and, to me it really seems Like this laker team have a high level of chemistry. Right now they're really fucking with. Each other bron is back and he's kind of fell in just being the guy he needs to be to get to. The playoffs when you guys See the lakers team and obviously we're, you know we're, twenty games twenty plus games into. The season what are your guys' thoughts? Thus FAR are i Think the lakers are the biggest surprise in the league? Thus far what do you guys thoughts?
Speaker 5: On that this is my first Time that i'm proud to SAY, This jj Austin.
Speaker 2: And luga i'm proud to saying this is my first time in my life ever. Saying this. WHITE power.
Speaker 1: I.
Speaker 2: LOVE it i, LOVE it i. Love It i'm i'm a fan.
Speaker 4: Of it.
Speaker 5: White power god, damn it these motherfuckers. IS falling i don't care what. Nobody says, Nobody say white power l a looking good.
Speaker 2: Right now the way they the way they, playing it.
Speaker 5: Don't matter what, braun dude motherfuckers keeps, averaging thirty they gonna.
Speaker 2: Be alright.
Speaker 1: White power, hold on let's just let's just let's just let's just have a moment of silence for what just came out of this motherfucker's mouth.
Speaker 10: Real quick just, ship, man Y'all, y'all hey y'all definitely missed me on Un.
Speaker 2: Plum john.
Speaker 4: It's all that's what it is IN l a. Right now. White power i'm SORRY and i. LIKE it i.
Speaker 5: LIKE IT, J j Austin and luke keep doing y'all, ship man keep doing y'all, ship bro, y'all balling and he will Be An.
Speaker 2: All star if he's Not An, All, star hey it's.
Speaker 5: My first if you don't Make The, all star mat this is my first time seeing politics work on.
Speaker 2: That side.
Speaker 4: Ain't never work on.
Speaker 3: That side he's Saying.
Speaker 1: Every, max yeah, obviously work we're.
Speaker 3: Working that, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's what it is that's going on.
Speaker 5: Right now, oh ship my first time ever, saying THAT and i felt good at saying it because the boy's doing.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 6: Ship, YEAH well i would say, One thing, lebron baby and, get.
Speaker 3: Involved baby you know we still love. Your baby we We, we hey we want to see you do, Your. Things lebron.
Speaker 6: Now, goddamn now don't be sitting over that motherfucker looking like.
Speaker 3: You're, mad, now yeah let ME see i keep he getting come over there on that messed. That mannerism he.
Speaker 2: Can he can cover it in that snow. Over, THERE yeah i like.
Speaker 6: THAT mannerism i like you to. Be jolly y'all doing well, right now be jolly over. That motherfucker now be when them boys, come up that motherfucker jump up and hey get, you know like y'all do them, damn handshake damn handshakes and, all that.
Speaker 2: All that.
Speaker 3: Dumb ship y'all do.
Speaker 6: All that keep doing all, This ship stay involved in the ship because at the end of, the day they're gonna, need You bron they're gonna need your baby and and.
Speaker 3: Go cowboys, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah we ain't Talking about they don't want to bring that up. Right now they a't gonna. Do, that better they better not bring.
Speaker 3: That, on yeah, we know, we know, we know. We, know yeah mother feeling one.
Speaker 1: Of the WEAKEST fat i.
Speaker 5: WONDER why i wonder why because the motherfuckers who's doing.
Speaker 4: The rundown It's fartan, Honalds fans That's all.
Speaker 3: I'm saying hey, This, Week, Hey thursday lions? Going down what you mean you?
Speaker 5: Don't, know yeah ain't going Everybody, And, detroit.
Speaker 4: Hey and you fought THE, nine us y'all bet not slip up first.
Speaker 1: Of, all cowboys you guys a one game above five you have that much confidence at six, and, five nigga, y'all quarterback and you talked about did you just.
Speaker 4: Say and we still?
Speaker 1: Ninety four we Had a all of our players. Are hurt all of our players. Are hurt we're NOT Am i lions gra traded away, Y'all, players yeah and still rebounded with. Hurt Players fred warner. Is out brock just. GOT back, i mean what are we talking about? Right now we're talking about nine?
Speaker 5: And four we Talked about brock party scored a touchdown and tried to do The doug it has no.
Speaker 1: Fucking rhythm we don't want to. SEE that i don't give a funk about none. Of that none OF that i. Care about that was THE way i care about celebration in. THE history i care about nine, And four and you guys are six. And five That's what i'm. Talking about and we're gonna make. The playoffs not that y'all don't want that because y'all don't have no. Success there y'all don't want to even go to, the, Playoffs y'all and.
Speaker 4: We still how many got a?
Speaker 1: Wild card you guys are in the, wild cards one more than us guys in the Wild car chase just like.
Speaker 2: We are, oh, NO yeah i think think y'all more in the week.
Speaker 1: They win but you guys can, yeah division yeah. Are not we're we're in third in. Our division we're we're the, top seaton the wildcard at. The, time no you guys know you and don't have nothing to do. With it y'all need to win, your division your division's week. As fuck y'all need to win your. Vision fail.
Speaker 5: We beat both the teams that was In The super bowl, this year, last year last last two teams won us In The.
Speaker 2: Super bowl we beat both, of, them boys back to.
Speaker 1: Back, weeks anyway back to our, conversation again it's. REALLY early i really LIKE what i see out Of the lakers a quarter of the way through. The, season Again what Luca and ar are doing. Is unbelievable jack put an excamation point on it and called it what. It is i'm gonna GET a, t, SHIRT mate i don't want to. Wear it i'm definitely not. Wearing anyway it's still, long time a lot, of games at, least six almost sixty games, To Play so i'm really excited to where, you know Where this laker team. Is at and it. Looks good shout out to MY. Dodg Jj The utah jazz are now banned from beinging signs into. The game this rule was supposed to create an atmosphere that makes the games more enjoyable. FOR everyone i. Didn't mind here Goes a we're gonna take, A. Look jackie you guys can't, see this but this is the the. Jailbird ship when they had you had the innocent headband. On you you hadn't you hadn't fixed your, teeth yet and you got the uh while you're while you're shooting a free, so hey wait till, you hey wait till you see this picture on, the EDIT jack i think you're shooting a, free throw but it might be a. Three pointer but you're shooting throws a? Free, throw yeah and a fan has. Your ship uh, but uh this is a GOOD OLD i. I didn't this might have been the FIRST time i didn't really give a fuck about racism because they was they were. Saying, nigga, hey hey they were saying nigga this and nigger that. OUT there i remember with that we. Believe team but they were good outside of. The racism their fan base, was active they were crazy they.
Speaker 4: Were loud.
Speaker 6: Uh that.
Speaker 1: Shells praizy look at the, face. Too unbelievable it's a face only a mother. Could, love boy that ship is tough, Right there dylan, Shut Out. Miss, judi anyway you guys both have you guys both have some good times out In. Uh utah but shout Out. To, utah yeah no. More sign the best Thing about.
Speaker 5: Utah now is l e s barbecue With Them south balls and he's.
Speaker 2: Out there so all, y'all players will y'all go Play.
Speaker 5: In utah y'all want to have something to do, That's safe go to, less barbecue be treated like.
Speaker 1: Human Beings, stupid max what's your best Thing? About utah at? THIS point i just, met well. Oh ship.
Speaker 4: You know every time you, hear that here comes.
Speaker 1: Some BULLSHIT well.
Speaker 3: I met the damn owner after fucking what's?
Speaker 2: His name, and yeah he was sitting like.
Speaker 3: He Was, Like, MAX man i gotta change your Narrative. By, UTAH man i have to have To have i'm gonna have to fly you Out. To, UTAH man i got to.
Speaker 6: Have You i'm i'll show you a better time than motherfucker show You, IN houston. I.
Speaker 3: SAID man i don't know about all that ship right there.
Speaker 4: Better.
Speaker 2: Than you, you.
Speaker 3: So but, he said we gott.
Speaker 6: We gotta we're gonna we're gonna figure out a date and Then but i'm gonna hang out with the owner of the dad and we're gonna have. A, Day man we're gonna have a day. Out there, and, uh well, he said a couple. Of Days so i'm gonna stay out there a couple. Of days whatever you're gonna put me up, To do we're gonna do big things.
Speaker 1: Out there and you, tell you we all we we all got to go. Out, there shout, shut out. Shut Out ryan smith and Also.
Speaker 2: D wade it was a.
Speaker 1: Minority owner so we went And played pebble, pebble Beat Uh pebble beach about a. Month ago Uh d wade had a little golf trip. Out There And ryan smith has two houses on the, eighteenth hole like the last two houses on the, eighteenth hole which is. Incredible view he. Hosted us but he, uh so what he did was he bought. Two properties i'm not gonna say how much. They were they. Were crazy he knocked one of the houses down and kind of built like a like a, golf mecca like a little like a bungalow that has hell, of bedrooms a, putting green a, chipping green and it's literally it's the last house right there on the eighteenth Hole on pebble and, right there right to. The crib But d wade was telling, me like now you guys got. To come it's a different it's a. Different yeah and you don't play though it's a different.
Speaker 4: It's a. Different.
Speaker 1: Environment Yeah, but jack your ship, is nice but It's Not pebble beach right on the eighth the historic hall where the ocean is right. Behind you But d way was telling us that we need to H that i should come out there and catch. The vibe so maybe all three of us need to go out there On tell ryan to Send the.
Speaker 5: Utah and shout Shout Out will will the, head coach he was the film GUY when i Was In.
Speaker 2: San antonio was good.
Speaker 1: To see, Oh Yeah, Ryan Smith, dwayne wade this is your this is your. Call out we're gonna take you up on. Your Word, in january all three of us are coming Out to utah and you gotta.
Speaker 2: Show, us yeah we're gonna have Less cater.
Speaker 1: Y's right shout out to. Our Guys At. Stoner sports Each week unplugged they, get caught, you know they catch up with what's going on in. The league this week they have an Edit Of. Mad max so make sure you guys Tap Into. Stoner sports. They're dope here, we go take. A. Look max here goes, Your edit max A.
Speaker 4: J yo one Thing.
Speaker 2: About vernon maxwell was never. Ducking ship he wanted all the smoke all. The TIME said i don't care if you to go.
Speaker 4: To not the funk about.
Speaker 11: My face welcome To. The stoners sixty Percented. By unplugged see the Thing About. Mad max he was ready to get on that with anybody who. Tried them but let it, be known anybody that could.
Speaker 1: Get a fifty ball is a.
Speaker 11: Bucket too i'm Telling You mad max, was Tough and i'm not talking about what The fights i'm talking about with. That rock he was giving them boys that work lay me. Stop playing every time he's seen. The rock he was trying to get to. A bucket straight To The.
Speaker 4: Baja. Land shit my.
Speaker 1: Boy was showing up to get buckets and. Throw down was kicking bro off the game left. And.
Speaker 4: Right toe vern don't worry.
Speaker 2: About it lead that shit on.
Speaker 11: The, court yeah see my boy walking peacefully.
Speaker 2: Back to the.
Speaker 11: Locker room, he said fuck on that, Wousaw shit i'm trying to fuck.
Speaker 2: Somebody up just broke through one hundred men to get back to.
Speaker 11: His target see that's what Made mad. Max different you ain't know what bro was. Gonna do somebody say the wrong thing that him his teammate could get like. That easily but do you see how he was giving out this workloads pull up three getting out. The neck my boy was running up in them stay as Long Before ron Artest And steven jackson shout out to one of, The Realists vernon maxwe was giving him hell on and off the court and from your boys OVER, at ssn we appreciate you tuning into. Another Stoner sixty.
Speaker 1: Sir shout out. As fire, that's, fine, HEY fellas i appreciate you guys joining me. This week before we, Step away happy Birthday to Dylan. The young he.
Speaker 4: Has a, beer now he has.
Speaker 1: A beer now that that should look like. Pubic hair that should looked like that should looked like that should look like. Ball hair did you guys ever see a jackass and they shave the pubic hair is and then stuck it on. Somebody's face that's that ship. Looked Like so i'm gonna pull that. Edit anyway happy Birthday.
Speaker 2: To Dylan.
Speaker 4: Cut matt's, mike, off.
Speaker 1: PLEASE everybody's i don't know this is coming from motherfucker talking about white power cutting my? Mic off the fuck. CRAZY fellas i appreciate you guys. This week i'll check it with you. Guys. Soon love, Next up Sparks, or fire presented to You By rose sparks acting long Lasting ed Treatment The Los. Angeles clippers ty lewis fed up two and thirteen in the last. Fifteen games obviously a lot of the injury bugs hit. This team kawhi, is back but has obviously, you know been in and out the last. Few years twentieth in, offensive rating twenty fifth in. Defensive rating kawhi is on record saying he gotta get some. More, talent okay se has their pick in this. Upcoming draft, you know you look At The paul. George trade paul's not even, there anymore but they give up a king RANSOM, including SGA and i think one of the picks allowed them to get what's, HIS Name, j dubb who's one of the bright young stars in. This Game the clippers are in some just. In deep they're the oldest team in, THE league i think top two and slowest pace in. The League james harden is playing his. Ass off kawhis back had a big game. LAST week i don't really know where this. Team goes sparks. Are Flyer the clippers trade was a worst Trade than luca for A d by, The way ad was so sick at the end of the Game the laker game the, other day you just look at, his, face, like fuck let's re visit. This trade thunder HAVE. Received fga They got gallinari trade man who's obviously, Been Traded jay dubb twenty twenty five to. Fifteenth pick clippers have the sixth worst record, right now which means next year's pick could be, top ten which is crazy to add on to. Their dynasty And the Clippers Got paul george in the situation obviously where guys were hurt and it didn't really work out and he's Now, In Philly so sparks. Or Fire paul george trade was worse than A. D nah i'm just gonna. Stay current you can't trade it In it with all due Respect to paul, OH shit sga is a. Generational. Talent fuck it's ugly. Both ways it's it's, it's it's it's. It's tough h and and. And again paul's, been hurt and he's, Been hurt Sparks and. Fire worse i'm just gonna go. MORE current i Feel like Luca in AD's. Injury, history unfortunately. It's tough but, you know to See what luca's doing, this year where he's got this team, This, year uh to see How nasty. Dallas, Is yeah i'm, gonna, Say, UH sparks i Think the luca trade unfortunately did more damage to. The franchise this pick six segments Presented By Draft Kings tuesday night games On The Slate. NIXON celtics I Think jalen brunson will go for more points Than the DraftKings pick six has. Him slated that by, the way Shout Out. PEYTON pritchard i think he dropped a forty two or forty three ball last Night, in cleveland very impressive And Now. Thunders warriors SGA's a. KILLER man I think sga is going to have more points Than the DraftKings pick six has him slated. FOR man i hope you guys enjoyed. This episode Shout out Max, And stack thank you guys for. Stopping by you can catch this Episode on All The smoke productions YouTube And The. DraftKings network see, y'all soon