Speaker 1: It's nine oh two one o MG with Jenny Garth and friends.
Speaker 2: Here we are here, we are.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Episode's kind of as bad as the rest of season eight.
Speaker 1: So you know, I mean at least it was about something Yeah, feisty, Yes, and there's some there's some good stuff to talk about.
Speaker 2: How do I describe season eight random? Is that like the word?
Speaker 1: It's like, yes, yes, I think so. It feels like they're just like you know when you throw a spaghetti at the wall and you wait and see what sticks, and then you know it's done. There's wearing a lot of spaghetti at our walls and it's all done.
Speaker 2: Particular say, season eight is cooked.
Speaker 1: It's cooked, and I'm sad.
Speaker 3: I think SAT is good. I think I think we should all be sad for season nine.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm sat for season nine.
Speaker 3: I actually had to text somebody the other day to say, what is this SAT?
Speaker 2: Why do they Why do you all write sat?
Speaker 1: It means we're cool? I guess.
Speaker 3: Before we get into it, I do want to call one thing out from this episode that.
Speaker 2: I think is kind of amazing.
Speaker 3: Okay, you and Brandon are coming out of the movies and he calls out I can't remember the exact line, but something to the effect of, you know, you think Brad Pitt is hot or I think it's I hear you and Donna go on about Brad Pitt. Tip of the hat to you, Brad Pitt. That thirty years later, that would still be what I.
Speaker 1: Say, he's still a hottie.
Speaker 3: Oh and I still would be like if you ask me, like, who's my dreamiest movie.
Speaker 2: Star, Brad Pitt?
Speaker 1: Is he your hall pass?
Speaker 2: Well? Should I be so blessed? Like he's so? He looks great? Have you seen F one? Did you see F one?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, oh yes, he looked good in that little just.
Speaker 3: The fashion, the fashion in F one, it's all.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's so good. He's going through his co tour era. Oh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So I thought that was well done writers. At least they got that right.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be mean.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say someone mean that would be like hot in the nineties.
Speaker 1: That now And didn't Brandon, I mean, didn't Jason used to be roommates with Brad Pitt. Oh my god, that's coming back to me. I think I think that's coming back to I feel like it was Brad Pit. I'm pretty sure it was Brad Pitt.
Speaker 3: I mean, was this this is post Brad Pitt appearing on Growing Pains. I feel like, do I have that right that Brad Pitt?
Speaker 1: No? That was Leonardo? Yeah, Leo for no Leo was Jason live with Leonardo? Is Brad Pitt?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's Brad Pitt? And I think Brad Pitt did an episode of Growing Pains. I think he might have had a thing with Carol Carol Saver.
Speaker 1: Wait how old was he in this episode? I need to know more information.
Speaker 3: He was like just young, young, young Brad Pitty, probably right before Thelman Louise.
Speaker 1: Isn't Carol sever the mom? No?
Speaker 3: Oh no, Carol, Carol's our age, Carol sever is the sister. So it was Mike Seaver Ben Sever and Carol Seaver was in the middle.
Speaker 1: Oh Carol, I'm thinking Carol Brady. That would have been different.
Speaker 3: Yep. Brad Pitt's guest starred in two episodes of Growing Pains, playing two different minor roles. So he was in season three episode nine, Who's Zum and Who? Which I think we literally called one of our episodes, and he was Jeff, a handsome look at my menopause brain handsome.
Speaker 2: High school student who flirts with Carol Seaver.
Speaker 3: And then he was also in season four, episode twenty four, and this time he played someone named Jonathan, a rock star who gets upset and yells at Ben sever We're coming in his dressing room.
Speaker 2: Guess what I'm doing after this watching them immediately going to YouTube.
Speaker 3: So this was pre his big like pre te Louise, that's right, and then after that it was just skyrockets.
Speaker 1: Wa But did you just find any weirdness in the fact that you said the episode was called Who's zoom and who? And then today we're all zooming each other. It's how they know.
Speaker 2: Wasn't there a song Who's Zooman?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 1: Oh my?
Speaker 2: But I don't know why they said that zooman? Maybe it was like in a car.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think that meant like, who's like you.
Speaker 3: Know, well, we're gonna get that ring. No, thanks for bringing up the Brady Bunch because the amount of Brady Bunch material on my TikTok right now because.
Speaker 1: I sent you that you sent me, you sent me when Mike needs is he listening to Peter Peter?
Speaker 2: Is it Peter?
Speaker 1: No? Greg, Greg has something serious to tell him, and then I think I watched the whole freaking TikTok. And then you don't get to know what it was like because.
Speaker 3: It's I think he wants a job or a car or something. But the funniest I'll never forget that line when Mike Brady goes have a seat and Greg's like, I'd rather stand, and then he tells the seersing and Mike's like, I think I better have a.
Speaker 2: Seat, Like, but I wanted to know what it was.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. Okay, Okay, Brady, bunch rewatch anyway, what are we talking about this week?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You do the do the business, and I'll ask.
Speaker 3: You questions about you know, the porn, the porn stuff.
Speaker 2: In this.
Speaker 1: Season eight, episode twenty eight, it's called skin Deep.
Speaker 2: Kind of an inappropriate title, skinny Deep.
Speaker 1: You just made it inappropriate, Scout skin Deep People. Aired April twenty ninth, nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me try and do this right, do it? Come on, Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me really give it something, really give it something.
Speaker 3: Beverly Hills has a new guilty pleasure, but not everyone is excited.
Speaker 2: Kelly finds a playpen.
Speaker 3: Magazine, but she's full from delighted cag brother Mons is getting hitched, Janet isn't over being ditched, and David thinks Valerie has a secret sexual itch. Kelly's little sister counts calories, causing alarm.
Speaker 2: Donna tries to.
Speaker 3: Help her employee who copes through self harm.
Speaker 2: I flogged one line there.
Speaker 1: We did pretty good. Directed by Ken Friedman, interesting, written by Elle Treatment. Okay, so a woman wrote this and a woman directed this.
Speaker 2: The man Ope and that could be.
Speaker 1: That's one of those names that you know, can't go either way. But I want to say, wow, amazing that a woman wrote this and a woman directed this, because it had some you know, sensitive topics, some sensitive scenes, let's say, but the strip teas and all.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of like edgy stuff in this.
Speaker 3: So I originally thought that this episode was inspired by the The Hessler.
Speaker 2: The Hustler Store.
Speaker 3: I remember the Hustler Store opening on Sunset and it's sort of done this big deal, But somebody did some research and the timing is not the same. That was a totally different time.
Speaker 1: Now, this is The Guilty Pleasures Sex Shop was actually filmed on Vanuy's Boulevard in which couldn't be less sexy, like that is actually the least sexiest area of Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is good trivia here. Guilty Pleasures may have been based on the Pleasure Chest, which was a retail store on Santa Monica Boulevard that's still open to okay, and that I've never been, but that place sounds familiar. I think I one time did have to go in the Hustler store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think so too. I feel like Sassy Boots or something someone was like.
Speaker 2: But the fact that they call it Playpen magazine.
Speaker 1: Well, pleasure Chest, right, it's also like, yeah, these names where.
Speaker 3: The names are sort of like a take on what we actually know m because it was Playboy in Penthouse magazines. It's obviously Yeah, so you're being way too annoying.
Speaker 1: I know, Kelly's I can't really figure out who's on the higher horse here, Brandon or Kelly, Like they both are.
Speaker 2: Just right, they're both annoying, yo self righteous or whatever the word is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like, oh God, first of all, you're twenty Calm down.
Speaker 1: Down, are they still twenty?
Speaker 3: I mean no, you doesn't like twenty three twenty two.
Speaker 1: They're in their early twats. I don't know, I made this short word out of twenties and it sounded like something else.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I mean, and Steve getting okay, everybody's like acting crazy over this store. Steve's like depressed because he wanted the store and he doesn't have someone.
Speaker 2: And then Valerie and David.
Speaker 1: It's just like, I wonder, I wonder, I wonder if this episode came about because Van Eyes is historically known as the porn capital of the world, and we filmed next door to a porn studio.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, that's right, a lot of what is the porn capital of the world, Chatsworth.
Speaker 1: I think it's Van Eyes, isn't it. Maybe San Fernando Valley.
Speaker 2: Think it's technically Chatsworth.
Speaker 3: Chatsworth is widely known as the historical hub of the adult film industry. And then yes, earning the San Fernando Valley, the Mono her porn.
Speaker 1: Valley, thank God, a place where families are raised and you know, poor and porn is made. It's so funny that this is about porn. I had no idea when I read the title and I started watching it, I was like, what is happening. And it's so weird because the word porn just came up, uh yesterday with my mom.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 1: She she's living in a sort of like a golden girl's house where she has she is. She just we just moved her.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was that was good.
Speaker 1: Good. Yeah, yeah, it's going okay.
Speaker 2: How close is it to you? Close enough?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fifteen minutes away. So great. You're able to see her every day. But watching porn together, well, apparently one of the roommates was is a mystery. She never comes out of her room, and my mom said she knocked on the door the other day and wanted to say hello, and she went in and the woman was watching Pole Stop and she said to my mom, would you like to watch my movies with me? Now here's the talk it. I'm thinking it probably was important at all, and.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was, you know, fatal attraction or sort of.
Speaker 1: A yeah, most a sex scene or a yeah like a rated R movie, which my mom thinks is porn.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm loving every second of this. That's amazing. The desire for me to know what the movie actually was, I'll sneak into because what if it was just like The Notebook.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean? That is some good adult television.
Speaker 2: I did tell my pard that I didn't want her to watch one of the shows where I was like, it's too adult for you.
Speaker 3: You won't be able to handle it, like Silent What is it like one of those type of shows Like I was like, it's just too adult for you.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna be able to You can't watch that.
Speaker 1: You're just too You're not an adult.
Speaker 2: Sorry. I'll never forget my mom. When Sex and the City the movie came out.
Speaker 3: There's a scene I think it's a number one, not number twomber one, where Gio Marini is the neighbor and he's in the shower and you get a quick shot of his.
Speaker 2: You know what booty penis and my mom went.
Speaker 3: With her friends to see the movie and then I said did you see the part? And she's like, oh, my goodness, I must have sipped my coke at that moment, and I miss, Oh, she's so cute.
Speaker 2: I suppose you haveing a soda. She had a soda once.
Speaker 1: That's worse than her is seeing the naked body.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, is this episode with the cutting?
Speaker 1: Yes, this girl Donna's assistant is cutting herself. She well, first of all, Donna flies off on her and has an overreaction to something else.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure Donna handled it exactly perfectly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said I'm sorry, I'm to stressed out, and then she redeemed herself for the rest of the episode.
Speaker 3: And then she becomes a detective for this poor girl when maybe she should call someone who's an expert in this.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was a lot of Donna.
Speaker 3: This was sort of of the time though, when we first learned about that. So I do think, how do I say it? Nine O two one, oh is always good about taking these sort of things that are in the zeitgeist. For lack of a better way to say it. I know this is a serious thing, but this was when I learned about that, and this was when it was sort of becoming more acceptable to talk about that. And so I do think it educated people in sort of a you know, soap opera eway. But definitely, I mean that part was okay for me. The way they did it was sort of not great, but like.
Speaker 1: The way it looked on her arm, like different shades of make of lipstick, it's great. Quite so the greatest special effects and then the like bleeding all over the dress and all that. I'm not sure that that's I'm not sure it was depicted exactly accurately, but still man to have. Yeah, she had that, she has that problem in her life and she has that reaction to disappointing someone.
Speaker 3: Or do you think you type up with a bow a little quick oh yeah, a little bow tie up there at the end that it was a little bit like, I didn't understand why Donn is so stressed out. I mean, I get it, this is a shoot and they're making a catalog.
Speaker 2: It seemed pretty okay.
Speaker 1: But how stressed can you be when your boyfriend's paying for it and you're just like, you're it's a free ride to get your all your fashion in a catalog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your catalogs. Let's just go back to that for a second.
Speaker 3: First of all, when the toy like there was a thick catalog toys r Us or Sears or one of those, and you would dog hear the pages for your mom, You're like, this is everything I want for Christmas, And it was just like a hundred dog eared toy and you circle it. The one that astounds me to this day is restoration hardware. Do you get that just thick book? When I'm like, who's going the money to do this?
Speaker 2: Because that thing just goes right in.
Speaker 1: They have you seen the prices they charge?
Speaker 2: They have the money, They do have the money.
Speaker 3: Let me talk about restoration hardware really fast for anyone wondering. The restaurant is excellent every.
Speaker 2: Second, never been Jenny.
Speaker 3: I don't know where it is in LA but in northern California. We have it in Marin, we have it in San Francisco and coming soon to Walnut Creek. The restaurant is excellent. Now we also have the restoration hardware outlet. But I'm still gonna say, like, the discounted price is a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me tell you. I just was looking at a cloud couch for my living room and it's normally seventeen thousand dollars and it was discounted to nine thousand dollars, and I was like, yeah, it's gonna have to say.
Speaker 3: And also not just and look, we are here for restoration hardware. I own multiple restoration hardware pieces in my home. Proud to say lucky. But you almost have to live in a mansion. Let me tell you it is under two thousand square feet. It is not a mansion.
Speaker 2: But restoration hardware stuff is so oversized.
Speaker 1: It's very large and very heavy. My friend was just trying to help me move something my bed yesterday and I actually have a restoration night stand and I have that's trying to move it. And she was like, why is all your furniture so heavvy?
Speaker 2: Is your chagreen?
Speaker 1: What's that mean?
Speaker 3: Chagreen is like the material sort of like a dotted leather and Weirdly, if you're watching Criminal Minds, the new one, they mentioned chagrin and I was like, I have, I know Sagarin restoration hardware.
Speaker 1: The catalog it's amazing. Yeah, it's crazy, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Do you read?
Speaker 3: Do you just throw everything away? Or do you read any catalogs you get in the mail? I toss them.
Speaker 1: I keep the restoration hardware catalogs because I like to just sit and perusalum at my leisure.
Speaker 2: I get so many things that I throw away. It's very vissful.
Speaker 1: It is very wasteful. That's that's kind of why people stop doing it. A lot of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, weird question. Do you okay?
Speaker 3: And do you read a magazine anymore ever, like a People magazine, a magazine.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't unless I'm at the doctor's office or at my mom's in my mom's place. Yeah, because my husband buys her People magazines.
Speaker 3: And anyone you've ever dated or been married.
Speaker 4: To have.
Speaker 3: Playpens penthouses or playboys playpens under the bed.
Speaker 1: No, I've never. Honestly, this is like, oh, it's a very sensitive topic.
Speaker 3: The whole It is like it's very retro, It's very nineties, right, because these days anyone can just like if they need that, look it up.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, exactly, do you Yeah, the magazines are kind of not happening.
Speaker 3: The only playboys I've ever had was when we had to interview someone that was on the cover, do you know what I mean? Like Lisa Rena was on the cover, and so I had to buy the magazine so that we could do the interview, do you know what I mean. I can't think there's many celebrities I have been to the Playboy Mansion once. I think we've talked about that.
Speaker 2: Have you been there?
Speaker 1: No? Never, never, No.
Speaker 2: Even though you're of the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: A lot of our cast was going to the Playboy mansion. I know Torri was, and Shannon was, and Jason was. I don't know about anybody else, but they would go for the parties, but I never went.
Speaker 3: I only went for the Lisa Renna. I don't know why. I think just because I'm friends with Lisa Renna baby for her like party to celebrate her cover.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that was my only time that would be a celebration to have.
Speaker 3: And I think you can't park there, which I don't like taking a shuttle.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: How about Months getting married?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, all of a sudden, Months has got a girlfriend apparently, and now he's getting married. Also stupid. I'm sorry, it's stupid. We ever get to see Months's bride. I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: Just his bad bachelor party.
Speaker 1: I mean they just needed somebody to have a bachelor party totally.
Speaker 2: So that they could get in the scripper.
Speaker 3: Whenever, it's always figuring out a way to get no other.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 2: It's just a hot topic.
Speaker 1: It's still a hot topic, I think, especially with younger relationships. Where did you have the bachelorette party? I insted? I did not. I was really what I'm trying to think of all the things all the weddings. Uh no, I don't feel Oh yeah I did. Uh huh, Tiffany throw me, threw me a bachelor party. I guess it was more of a bridal shower, but they're for Dave or for uh no, I think there was more. It was more of a called a bridal party because it was pretty and there was you know people, it's.
Speaker 2: Like a shower.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, that that fat And but then stripper did come. Oh and there were toys like little penis lollipops.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've got an one bachelorette party for my friend Dawn who and there was a stripper and it was like, I just ran to the back.
Speaker 2: I can't. I'm not good with that stuff. I'm not good with that stuff. I'm fine with it. Don't get me wrong. Do everybody do what they want?
Speaker 1: This is weird. I'm gonna tell you guys this. My daughter was having a birthday party and I think she was turning like eighteen or something. And someone got a stripper.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And I said, you can have your party at my house. Sure, And then people were there that I didn't she didn't even know. It was Cray Cray, and uh, there was a stripper there and I had no idea and I walked outside, just came to the door. No ironmen came to the door and say income.
Speaker 2: But that was.
Speaker 1: Wait. But i walk outside and there's a stripping thing happening on the on the by the pool, and I'm like, oh my god, what's he doing to my daughter? Like I'm I'm freaking out, and I run over and I tried the only thing I know to do is to like get him off of her so that it's not uncomfortable for her, thus putting him on me. And then it was like I was dancing with the stripper at my daughter's birthday, very awkward, and I was like, Aha, this is so funny, thinking how do I make this end? I don't know SUPs, I mean.
Speaker 3: Before do everything they want. I'm fine if you're like, I don't. I don't have any problems with any of this.
Speaker 1: But like they're very good dancers, very good.
Speaker 2: It's a no for me.
Speaker 3: But just because I get too embarrassed for myself, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I can't cut loose understandable.
Speaker 3: On one thing that I actually thought was a bit awkward. I'm not gonna lie during them talking about Months' marriage was the quick mention of Dylan getting married, and.
Speaker 1: I didn't even hear that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's sort of a quick mention like.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're saying, don't do it.
Speaker 2: Everyone's getting married. Dylan got married.
Speaker 3: And it was like my brain glitch because I'm like and then she was killed.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, oh, we don't talk about that.
Speaker 3: That was that was weird that they sort of nonchalantly sort of included him in the in the got married group.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, but that was a wedding. Yeah, Brandon, Yeah, Brandon says it marriage is an epidemic, first under it than Dylan now months.
Speaker 2: I just thought that was a strange line to write.
Speaker 1: I just I really appreciate Brandon's point of view from the very beginning of the episode about like don't get married. It's you don't want to help let that happen to you. So I was like, Okay, Kelly's and then he had was like so high Horsey about the store opening and about him, and then he has the magazine that he says he had bought before he and Kelly had gotten back together, but he still.
Speaker 3: Has it well, and then he's like, sometimes I just want to have fun like and he's.
Speaker 1: Really he's real jerky about it. You're both just being so annoying his nudy mags.
Speaker 2: You're annoying, he's annoying.
Speaker 1: I will tell you this a little honest moment. I have been Kelly before. Maybe I learned it from this episode that it upset me when someone that I was with had that, really h how.
Speaker 2: Would you feel about it now?
Speaker 1: I still don't feel great about it, if I'm being honest, because I don't. It's like it kind of is like, well, am I not enough for you? Or interesting? Or why do why do you? Why do you need that extra whatever it is, right right emulation or that fantasy? You know? For me, it's it's hard. I know a lot of people watch porn. I know a lot of people are super fine with it, love it. I know that. I also know that a lot of women are sensitive to it.
Speaker 3: I think you're right. I think it's very split, like because I'm just unbothered. I would just be like, I'm unbothered. You know, I'm not like, yeah, do it, but I'm just unbothered. Right, But I think you I think you're right. I think it's very split down the middle. Of women, that especially women, right, Like, I'm sure it would be interesting to think about how a man would feel if the woman right, you know, right, like that's never touched on back then for sure, But I'm sure.
Speaker 1: It's happening out there for sure, right.
Speaker 3: Or addiction or all kinds of things. But since this is the topic here, we'll talk about it that way. I think it's pretty split, and I I think your take is not unreasonable. And I also wonder the role that Kelly and this storyline maybe played a part in your psyche, right, like, crazier things have happened, but like that could have made.
Speaker 2: You feel, oh wait, I probably shouldn't like this. Yeah, it's at the time.
Speaker 3: I think it was much more in line with how Kelly felt. Yeah, I think that was really the consensus. I would say then it wasn't so of the time of being like whatever.
Speaker 1: You know, it wasn't the seventies.
Speaker 3: And then the Galerie David stuff is so just sort of like off the wall, right, like, in what world is he looking at a magazine and then suddenly assuming that's the article she's reading and that he needs to really spice up.
Speaker 2: It's just like so.
Speaker 1: And he was so fully into the bachelor party. He was like eating pop girn in the front row watching Monskins took his lap dance a big thing that says popcorn on it.
Speaker 4: At the peach pit after dark, like it's just why do they have to have every They're just out of set, like this is the set week. I honestly was watching and I felt I felt bad for that woman who was in that room as an actress playing that role of the stripper with all those guys around her. And then I was also thinking, like and the director, but now knowing that it was most likely a female director, totally right, we have somebody can you look up this director from you?
Speaker 1: Well, while we're talking.
Speaker 2: Ken three, good question.
Speaker 3: While we talk about Steve and Janet, which it's like, man, get to it is what I just.
Speaker 2: Sort of say, like get to it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: No, it's kind of fun now because she's playing like hard to get and like, oh I don't want you anymore.
Speaker 3: He's all lonely and the whole thing, and it's just.
Speaker 2: I love that. Then he wants another chance.
Speaker 3: And she's just like nope, she's pretty pretty ball or badass Janet, Like she's a pretty cool character. And I was thinking about this in the shower, which everybody can tell. I just got out because he's still dripping wet. I was running little late. I think the reason we like Janet is the way and we've talked about this previously, but I really want to like the slow roll in so much better than Noah the way I mean, and I like no I think he saw it, but it's just like he's just our best friend today all of a sudden. With Janet, it's been a slow roll and I don't know if that was acting, and.
Speaker 1: To learn a little bit about her along the way totally.
Speaker 3: And we kind of like just even get used to seeing her in the frame. Do you know what I'm saying, Like, Oh, there she is. Okay, I'm good with it.
Speaker 2: It feels real.
Speaker 3: It feels like the way you would get a friendship, the way you would get a relationship, whereas like Hillary Swank, it was just like zero to one hundred kind of a thing.
Speaker 1: So Kim Friedman was a female is is sorry? Well you never know true these days. She was nominated for an Emmy for La Law, which was a big ninety show.
Speaker 2: Great show.
Speaker 3: I wonder if she was the one where the woman falls down the elevator shaft. Just a crazy episode. My god, I'd never want to kind of law I try. I started to rewatch of l A Law. Then it just was a bit slow, but we might try it again. Wait before we have to go, sister suddenly played by a new person, Like, what is happening?
Speaker 1: She's going through that like awkward adolescence.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's the original eron.
Speaker 1: It's not, but it looks more like the Aaron that ends up being Aaron in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally. But that scene is just like, who's this girl? Here's take it bye to my salad and I'm getting a facelift? What Like, it's just why is Jackie getting a facelift?
Speaker 3: And then we're like moving off on terrible behavior on to Aaron.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, counting calories at how old do you think she has? Ten? Eight?
Speaker 2: I don't know, cown. I don't know how she could eat.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, she can't even be because we're only in season eight of the show and she wasn't even born. She's like there's some sort of a time jump something strange. That storyline went nowhere. Now I'm assuming it's gonna come back.
Speaker 1: Well, it did kind of get Kelly's you know, like wheels grinding more on the fact that women just don't ever think that they're enough in the way that men can age and it's great, and the women can age and it's not great.
Speaker 3: It's sort of a weird adjacent right todays still true good sort of storyline with like weirdly executed.
Speaker 2: That's maybe what I want to say.
Speaker 3: Everything has like a great jumping off point with weird execution, cutting good storyline, interesting, weird execution, the months getting married so weird, the porn, it's all just like, we started so good and then it's almost like it reminds me of when you're writing a paper in high school and then you're like and then it was a dream, like because.
Speaker 1: You're tired of writing. Yeah, maybe that happened in the writer's throw. They're just like, h tired of writing, but you know, they're like, yeah, too minutes to wrap the story at the bachelor party, and it's just like, oh my god, she was very good by the way. I thought, sure, her moves were great, but I did feel a little awkward for her.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, anyway, I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Give this a what am I going to give this for me?
Speaker 1: What? I know? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Thank you? You feel that's high, right I.
Speaker 1: Do for you? No, well, I think just give like a seven point eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, fair, fair, fair great.
Speaker 1: It was you know, it was entertaining. Yeah, it was good to see all of our friends doing things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was entertaining. Gooblelygook.
Speaker 1: But then David and val end up doing it in the woods, which is cool.
Speaker 3: And just the whole scene with the whip and the chain or the cancuffs.
Speaker 2: It's just like, oh my god, it's a little trophy.
Speaker 3: I actually try to use trope in my wordle trop I didn't get it wasn't the word, but I think it went through tropey tropey trophy.
Speaker 2: But whatever, it's all fine. It's kind of dumb, just kind of dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it felt like another fill filler episode. Yes, like when what are you getting us to? Are you getting us something to? Something better? Because I'll be patient, I'll keep watching.
Speaker 3: I normally don't do a tease, but I'm excited that coming up soon we have Lindsay Price that is going to be for a very that's going to make a very interesting conversation.
Speaker 2: So excited for that.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, Lindsay is coming on the show. I can't wait to talk to her. And that's that. That's that. That's an episode. Like there's nothing really more to talk about it. But it was. Yeah, it was goody.
Speaker 2: What's next week we have?
Speaker 1: Oh? I know, episode twenty nine. Oh we're so close, really getting there. It's called Ricochet. Oh any guess about what that could be?
Speaker 2: Nope, I can recall.
Speaker 1: We'll find out next week, won't we.
Speaker 2: We will talk to you later.
Speaker 1: I love yeah, bite you too.
Speaker 2: Bye.