Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Cameridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Okay, good morning everyone, and welcome to another episode of to.
Speaker 3: Teas in a Pod.
Speaker 4: Isn't a good morning, No, not really, It's actually kind of a ship morning.
Speaker 3: But we are you know what, we are.
Speaker 4: Going to make it now, So just letting you know, giving you a heads up. TAM's in rare form and I'm all aired up. I'm all amped up. You're amped up, amped up like I just you know, I decided it's time to actually, like really get my life together.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jesus take the wheel. Jesus take the wheel.
Speaker 2: I hired a money manager to actually help me or deny your money.
Speaker 3: You just love giving your money away. It's not about that, no, like it's it's a necessity. In this current time, things are getting three are getting deep.
Speaker 2: Huh, three businesses, the horses, all of that. Like I am cleaning house, organizing ship, getting my life together. I also switched horse trainers for myself and Slate. We go to our first horse show this week with our new setup. Everything is like I woke up and I was like, you know what, find out I am getting shit done. I am no longer going to like scale back and try to like avoid all the things that I need to do.
Speaker 3: So you're reading the you're reading the book, Let them, I am.
Speaker 2: I listened to like six hours of it last night when I was having in soomb It's so good.
Speaker 4: So I pre ordered it and I got it, I think after Christmas, right before Christmas, I think, and I just haven't had time to sit down and read it. I read like one chapter driving, you know, when I was going to Big Bear Eddie was driving, and so.
Speaker 3: I'm like, screw it. I bought the audio book.
Speaker 4: And I've just been listening to it. I'm like probably I'm probably four hours in. I just have one question, what Let them?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: I know you're not mal but okay, let them. Don't let It's basically teaching you if people hate you, people want to talk about you, people want to try to do things to you, just let them. People don't want to invite you to do things, let them.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: My problem is is, Okay, you can push things out of your mind, but subconsciously they kind of creep up on you, invite you in the ass. And when I say that, it's either you can't sleep, you have I get a migraine, I get a stomach ache, Like I haven't gotten to that chapter yet to learn how to deal with your body.
Speaker 2: About when your body, Yeah, when your body takes over those feelings.
Speaker 3: But I think essentially what she is saying, and I'm not.
Speaker 2: Mel either, is the more we learn to let go and not let other people control our feelings or we like, you know, something for me, you know, as you know, being a control freak that I am. Uh, when I stop trying to manage everybody's schedule, everybody's life, everybody's everything. I can only just you know, manage myself, organize my kids, and then whatever anybody else chooses to want to do, that's got to be on them.
Speaker 3: That they can't we get.
Speaker 4: Let them tattoos, let them on my neck, Oh got my forehead, on your forehead, in my foreheads.
Speaker 3: And we just let them tattoos. Let them tattoos.
Speaker 4: You guys, it's not that, by.
Speaker 3: The way, this is not a This is just as in our lives, we're.
Speaker 2: Just trying to get our shit together, and this is what we're doing.
Speaker 3: Well. There is one thing that I.
Speaker 4: Was listening to last night where they say she would always say I have such bad anxiety and that reminded me of you. Yeah, and she says, do not say that out loud.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, you know what I thought. That's interesting that.
Speaker 2: I mean, what I want to ask her is what I should say because and this is something that she also talks about in the book. I'm such a person who overthinks everything, you know, such an overthinker that if I feel somebody's energy noticing that my energy is off, then I feel the need to like let them know why, Like, oh, I'm I'm I'm really tired today because I have anxiety, Like I need to justify my current state of mind.
Speaker 3: You do do that? Yeah, I know. Yeah, Like I prep like.
Speaker 4: If I never really thought of it as a bad thing, honestly, I mean, I don't really know.
Speaker 3: You're just a talker. You're a communicator, where I'm the opposite.
Speaker 4: I shut down and curl into a ball and don't want to talk to anybody when I get.
Speaker 2: But either way, guys, there's some people on Potomac that could probably also read let them And that's what we're getting into right now. But before that, we got to do a little bit of headlines. We've got the Real Housewives of New York reunion looks.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm really liking their looks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the theme like black, gold and white is what I'm guessing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, black and gold, black and gold. I think everybody looks incredible. I think they all look great. Oddly enough, I was on Nordstrom website and saw Aaron's stress for the nice price of I think it was eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: That's more than our Revolve dresses town Aaron. I think they all look great. I think Uba looks beautiful, They all look amazing.
Speaker 2: They all look great, and they all it fits their personalities and brand.
Speaker 3: That is so brand.
Speaker 4: Could you imagine if you and I wore that at the height of five foot three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, five foot three of their whole body covered in feathers and gold. I and I'm into Jenna's look. I think it's I like seeing a little leg.
Speaker 4: Okay, so some people are saying it looks kind of like a bathroom. I can't really tell how my glasses on.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll put them on.
Speaker 2: But this particular photo I think is hot so I can always rocks it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I love that she has sunglasses. On when my sun.
Speaker 4: To be able to wear sunglasses to the reunion the whole time. Don't you feel more powerful when people can't see your eyes? Kind of like maybe Malania Trump.
Speaker 3: Did you see that hat she wore?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she's getting ripped apart.
Speaker 4: I thought her outfit was beautiful, but the hat, the hamburglar hat, or the the mask, it was covering her eyeballs all the way down to her eyes.
Speaker 2: Of course, she probably wanted no one to see her facial expression.
Speaker 3: It's smart.
Speaker 2: But then we've also got some situations here that are also involving New York. So Aaron I guess wrote something spoiler alert. I texted Abe beforehand and he knew, And then Uba reposted with a little red box that says, dear viewer, if it was the right thing to do, she wouldn't have texted her husband before the call, something I wasn't aware of. I believed it was wrong to put anyone on speakerphone without ensuring they knew they were being listened to, but clearly the wife knew best. Next time, I'll either stay quiet or simply walk away.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's referring to the.
Speaker 4: Call with the nasty talking on the phone or what's it called the sexting?
Speaker 3: Not sexting phone phone sex in sex?
Speaker 4: I guess so is she I'm confused. It's a little possive aggressive. Is she apologizing?
Speaker 3: Is she agreen?
Speaker 4: Is she patting Aaron on the back or is she saying whatever? Off?
Speaker 2: I think she's saying, Well, clearly Aaron knew there was something up with this because she gave him a heads up.
Speaker 3: You don't give somebody a heads up if you're going to do something good. So I think that's essentially what she's saying. But next time she's like, lesson learned, I'll keep my mouth shut.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe she was more afraid of what he'd say, like get a little too sexual or something, and she embarrassed.
Speaker 3: Who should be embarrassed? Is oh God?
Speaker 4: Britney's boyfriend official boyfriend Jared finally embraces the hire of the hair, the closer to Heaven lifestyle, big hair, big blessings.
Speaker 3: He is on? Is it TikTok? Maybe I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Maybe Instagram and he's got a wig on looking No, it.
Speaker 3: Looks like he has extensions hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and his hair doesn't he it's not even big if you're gonna do it, go big or go home, like, we don't need that's not big hair, that's like shitty extensions. It didn't really find it funny, and then he did. Then she hashtag high body count hair Bravo TV. Jared, you're trying too hard. People have already made their opinion about you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are trying way too heart. Okay, now we're gonna get into.
Speaker 3: Miss next one though god Mia posts. Let me set the record straight.
Speaker 2: I was not the one who brought the questioning of my son's paternity to the public eye.
Speaker 3: His father did.
Speaker 4: I did not expose my infidelity to the world. My husband did.
Speaker 2: It was Gordon who chose to air our family matters on TMZ and later went on a public apology tour. During last year's reunion, he revealed something I had been protecting him for years, on his diagnosis with bipolar disorder, which causes him to behave unpredictably. He alters the narrative, leaving me to navigate around the truth as individuals with bipolar can look, sound and seem just as I'm not loving this word normal that was in quotes as other people do.
Speaker 4: It's the closest to them that get bit. I'm fine with being labeled a liar if that means protecting my family. But it's heartbreaking that people still choose to believe Gordon when he told you all what he is capable. But sure, okay, then there's more tweets.
Speaker 3: Well, this is the part that I'm like, what are you doing? Are you trying to get fired? Thanks for calling?
Speaker 2: Tear their ass up, chew them up and spit them out. What happened last night was bullshit. As the production team, whether I empathetically said during filming with Ray that you are a great mother, I praise you extensively during the conversation, you should be pissed at production for setting you up. In my opinion, they shared bits of information with the ladies in order to get you and did not share the whole conversation Gordon.
Speaker 4: They shouldn't have bits and pieces of information to use against me.
Speaker 2: Do you mean like when you post it on Instagram my kid's father's plural? I choose to believe you did not think about how that made me feel or how people would react to that post. Have a great day, Gordon. I am sorry this has happened to you last night. You have a great day as well. I will agree to be at the test, provided I picked the place. Jared doesn't trust me, which gives me cause not to trust him.
Speaker 3: I think that is fair. And then she just simply writes, no, Hey, Mia.
Speaker 2: Can you make sure I have the nanny's name and phone number, and then nanny has my name and numbers so I can communicate with the kids. Also let the nanny know I will pick up the kids around noontime on Friday.
Speaker 4: Gordon, you have a doctor's appointment on Saturday in CLT.
Speaker 3: What am I missing?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm leaving Friday afternoon and taking the kids with me. My original plans was to pick them up from Donna Friday afternoon, then drive them to Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Is Donna the girl the kids were with? Is this all this?
Speaker 2: I think Donna was who they were with with Jacqueline, not who they ended up going to.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, so she goes, can you please share your plans? I feel like they keep changing, So I'm just going to navigate and make sure the kids have everything they need until I return. I'm leaving the country, so I need to ensure that I have a reliable childcare until I returned to the States. Your decision making process is questionable and I need to ensure the safety of the kids. I returned seven six at twelve thirty one am. Please don't get offended. I'm just doing my job as their mother.
Speaker 3: When can we talk?
Speaker 2: Sure, give me a you what you're doing is very disrespectful to me. I don't even have Jacqueline's address nor the phone number of the people were going to be taking care of my kids, and I'm absolutely floored that you've talked to a number of people about arranging this before talking to me.
Speaker 4: Gordon, Relax, I'm solution based. The kids will be with the girls during the day. My mother is down the street and will assist with the kids as well. The girls have been working with Jacqueline for over a year. I trust her judgment and nanny referrals. When I asked you if you were going to keep the kids with you this week, you said no, that you were going out of town and will not change your plans. I have a work trip to attend, so finding reliable childcare near my support system ensures the safety and care of the children. Jacqueline has lived at the same address for over eight years, and she also has the same phone number. I've shared the names of the girls you have met them years ago. You can also contact Julia and Jeremiah directly on their Our littles are super excited to spend time with the cousins.
Speaker 3: Calmed down. So we have a little confused. I think that's it. That's all I have.
Speaker 4: I'm a little confused. So was did me and know where the kids were when she was in Panama?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, I think what's happening is Gordon is Mia made a plan, which I think makes sense. She thought Gordon's going to be in Charlotte.
Speaker 4: She made a plan because when you leave the country and you're not gonna have your kids, and when you're filming on Housewives, you have very little access to like being on the phone and managing things for sure.
Speaker 3: So I think she did what she thought was best for her kids.
Speaker 2: Since Gordon, and her words, is unpredictable and there's no you know, she knew that he had was going to Charlotte, and Gordon wanted to change the plan.
Speaker 3: While she's already leaving, and he's.
Speaker 4: Trying to prove her point with these text messages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like trying to prove the point like I had a plan and I followed it, and it's people that they're safe with, and like, you can't just come in last minute and change things around because I, you know, I don't know your plan.
Speaker 3: And I have to.
Speaker 2: Say, do I agree that Mia should have posted these messages?
Speaker 3: No? No, But I actually agree with what Mia did. Yeah, I'm not disagreeing with her at all. So yeah, that's that.
Speaker 2: Then we get into episode fifteen, recap of Potomac starts with Ashley meets with drag King King Molasses. Ashley invited all the women, her family, and Josh to her her drag king debut. What do you think about this scene?
Speaker 4: I feel like, as she's trying a little bit too hard this season, it seems a little bit forced for camera time to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So he jumps up on the counter like that and she tries to do it.
Speaker 3: She's like, God, I can't even get up so good.
Speaker 4: Because it's like her butt against the like whatever the I mean it was. There were parts that felt a little awkward to me, a little bit, kind of like when she performed at the yoga event.
Speaker 3: Her song and the women were like auto tune, like there was a little like you.
Speaker 2: You know what, if she's having fun and enjoying it, it's.
Speaker 3: Good for her.
Speaker 4: Like I like the flashbacks of her younger playing, you know, being in plays and musicals and performing and things like that.
Speaker 3: Either way, it's you know.
Speaker 2: I The part that I did take from this is I was excited that Josh was going to be there because I kind of feel like Josh and Ashley are going to really be a thing.
Speaker 4: Well I'm sorry, but did you see him there?
Speaker 3: I did not exactly.
Speaker 4: I didn't see him there either, but we also didn't get to see her performed, So I don't know if this is a to be continued.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. Well, then Giselle and Wendy meet Kiana at her business. Kiana wants to hyphen her last name when she gets married, but Greg won't allow it. Wendy says Karen is going through a lot and she looks visibly different, and then Kiana pretty much says Karen's on ozembic and she alluded to as much.
Speaker 4: Okay, so she said it as if she knew. And she has a day spa. So a lot of day spas around here advertise where that you can get semi glue tide. How come this is really the first time. Maybe I'm mistaken, but Kay Stewart to be like to be inside, Kay Stuart. It looks amazing, it's beautiful. They have my favorite skincare on the shelf there. But is this the first time we're seeing her business?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: No, I think we saw it once before.
Speaker 2: But I mean, if you would have told me at the beginning of this season that I would love watching these three interact I.
Speaker 3: Would have laughed. But I enjoyed this entire scene. Yeah, it was really.
Speaker 4: Cute from the from the time Windy pulls up with her yeah, like like what what is going on?
Speaker 3: And then she gets on the phone She's.
Speaker 2: Like canceled, expired, I mean all of it, but I want to know, like what like my auto insurance.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's someone that's just like.
Speaker 4: One guy that answers the phone like hey, Tad, what's up. I know I was assuming, like like, first of all, I'm like, who's she calling that. She's like, hey, I got a flat tire. I'm in front of case.
Speaker 3: Stuart. They're like, oh yeah, we'll be right there, Wendy. Oh like and like you think triple A like she they have like a drag. I don't think so, I was. That kind of made me laugh.
Speaker 4: Then to talk about Greg, he kind of makes He's starting to make me a little bit nervous for her a lot.
Speaker 3: I'm nervous.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure that he's the right one for her. He seems and you know who knows, but it appears that he's quite controlling. Well, if they're fighting over domestic roles right now dating, could you imagine what's going to happen when they get married.
Speaker 2: And the show was only going to make it worse because then he's going to be making more money And he didn't.
Speaker 3: Like the show.
Speaker 4: He didn't like her hanging out with these girls. He wants her at home.
Speaker 3: And then they did a flashback of something he said. I can't even remember what it was, but I.
Speaker 2: Was like anah oh man Like he was like walking to his office and said something to her, and I, oh, yes, yes, it definitely made me. I had to like look away, and so I can't even remember what it was he said.
Speaker 3: Then Ray and Gordon meet for lunch. I kind of like the scene.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I mean this, I wanted to just dive in dissect this like all they needed was like a what's it called, like a bridge, you know where they play like bridge games.
Speaker 3: Like I was like, this is well, well they walked in.
Speaker 4: When he walks in, they just sits down and he's like, how are you doing? Well?
Speaker 3: You know, I got gout. You know.
Speaker 4: The times aren't like the weather's weird. Times aren't like they used to be in the olden days. I'm like, where are we going with this? I mean it was so it was so funny, But you didn't tell those two like each other. I do, But they were like they were acting like two little old housewives, you know.
Speaker 3: And then they're ordering.
Speaker 2: They're acting like they're so excited that production's paying for this meal.
Speaker 3: They're like, we'll.
Speaker 4: Take the corn bread, we'll take the corn hunting, we'll take this, We'll take you know what.
Speaker 3: I throw a dessert on that and maybe a candle. Isn't any of our birthdays?
Speaker 4: Well let's go for it, right, They're gonna just top shelf alcohol for these drinks. You know.
Speaker 3: I was shocked at his alcohol choice.
Speaker 4: And don't heard anybody order to with cranberry that actually, no, no, I don't want to talk about it. No, it's just the things are talking about it. It's like, you know, Karen's been exonerated. She's even bouying a new car. And then he's like, Gordon's like, is it a Rolls Royce. He's like, no, not a Rolls Royce. Just the talk was so like housewife like, okay, these are your talking points.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when you and you know, I'm sorry, but they probably had to get reminded multiple times throughout this.
Speaker 4: I could see like the producer walking in, Okay, right, I thought you guys were depends on who you ask.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was just.
Speaker 4: And then Ray calling out Karen about the blue gray eyes. I know, it was priceless, Like I thought Raven was from Karen's another marriage for some reason.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know why I thought that.
Speaker 4: And to say like, oh, you know, just so you know, I have some blue and gray eyes in my family. They might be coming out with blue eyes, and of course they do. Were dirty and flash back to the reunion.
Speaker 2: And then it goes more into Gordon says that he and me are doing a great job co parenting and he has a lot of the time with the kids. He says inc thinks their child is his and Mia said it was a possibility Gordon had a paternity test done and he is the father. Gordon suggested to Mia they go to post marital counseling. It's a lot and I'm actually confused why the reveal of Gordon being the father came through Gordon.
Speaker 3: Not through Mia. But you know, yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: Well, we find out later on that it's a home test, which I read up on.
Speaker 3: And oh and it is a home test.
Speaker 4: But however they are pretty accurate, but they don't hold up in court. Yeah, so it's like, I mean, you can the twenty three and me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's oh, twenty.
Speaker 3: Three and me wouldn't hold up in court. I don't think so. I think that you'd probably have to, you know.
Speaker 4: But even that, like you you can find your long lost cousins or find out like daddy.
Speaker 3: Ain't your daddy anymore?
Speaker 4: You know, you can do it just by doing those home This is a home kits you send.
Speaker 3: In and then whatever. Yeah, I'm like, okay, but how about.
Speaker 4: When Stacy meets her divorce attorney. I wanted to take her and shake her. She wants to waive the right of child support. Stacy did not sign a prenup and they got married and her ex makes a lot more money than her or attorney says she doesn't think Stacey, she should waive the child support in case things change. And things do change, I've seen you happen with my friends and it's just crazy, like why would you want to waive child support?
Speaker 3: But not?
Speaker 4: And then it just went alibony because if you choose to get married, in most cases, that alimony goes away.
Speaker 2: And also you can't just trust that the way that your husband was paying for your daughter is going to stay the same once he finds out about TJ and all these other things like that is even more important than the alimony the child support being figured out. And she's like, I just can't imagine a world where he's not gonna pay for our daughter. And I'm like, you know what, he probably couldn't imagine a world where you're filming a reality television show calling a guy your best friend.
Speaker 4: Best friend and kissing him and not letting him know. I mean, Stacy can in my eyes, I can't imagine she's that naive, Like waving the rights of child support is not the brightest thing, and it just and I also just think it's not even about it's the brightest thing.
Speaker 2: But it's like she's thinking if she walks on eggshells with the X that then maybe he's gonna give her more alimony. I can't figure out what her thought process is on that.
Speaker 4: It's not a good one. I think it's not a good one. Like you said, she just want to walk the boat. But she's Stacy's like, my attorney's looking at me with terror in her eyes. It's almost strange, and I'm like, it's not strange.
Speaker 3: She thinks that this is a horrible idea.
Speaker 2: The attorney was pretty much doing everything but shaking Stacy to let her know, like this is a.
Speaker 3: Bad freaking idea.
Speaker 2: Then we get Giselle takes her daughter shopping for college dorm supplies outside of college. Gizelle wants her children to understand the importance of money and generational wealth. Since her father passed, Gizelle is still in court because the will that was submitted to probate has been revoked. Giselle and her daughters just create good entertainment and it feels authentic.
Speaker 4: They are They're great, Her kids are great, Her kids are funny. There's like you know, sometimes there's children like mine. They get nervous in front of the camera, like Spencer. I said, Spencer, do you want to fill in the shaw? He goes, Mom, he goes, I really don't. And the reason why I don't is because when I did film that one year, I got so many horrible comments sent to me like you're an entitled brat, you're this, you're a liberal, all these things, and he's so sensitive, and you know.
Speaker 3: It's just not He's like, it's not worth it.
Speaker 4: It's not worth it to him. It hurts his feelings. So thank you, thank you people out there for hurting an eighteen year old. At the time, it's like, get a life, get a life. You know who was hurt yesterday?
Speaker 3: Who? Mister a judge? Eddie Judge, Eddy Judge? Why because of all the breaking news.
Speaker 4: The breaking news that me and him are divorce, air splitting and he gets he gets bothered by it.
Speaker 3: And I was wondering why you posted something about it? But not makes sense if Eddie, Well.
Speaker 4: He posted it, but let me just tell you it wasn't nice what he posted.
Speaker 3: And I said, babe, I said, babe.
Speaker 4: He did some hashtags that incriminated some people that we think that are behind them stuff. Oh and I said, babe.
Speaker 3: Don't do that. Don't give them any life.
Speaker 4: And so then I said just ignore it, you know, And then I started getting all these dms saying, are you guys splitting?
Speaker 3: I'm so heartbroken?
Speaker 4: And it's really sad because it's an account that I did follow.
Speaker 3: That posted it. Yeah, you know, I haven't.
Speaker 4: I didn't have a lot of conversations with them, but just thank you whatever, like always kind to me. And I'm like, wow, like when you were posting stuff like that, it's it's not nice. But back to Giselle, who do you think she's referring to that changed her father's will?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Did he did he have like a girlfriend or something like, I don't know, one of his family member. I don't know if she has a sibling or it was a girlfriend or somebody that or caretaker that had power of attorney.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, I mean, but what a.
Speaker 4: Horrible thing to go through to not only lose your dad. It was very touching to hear the story about the Christmas tree and their tradition and they're going to carry that on.
Speaker 3: But then you know, you have to go fight. I know that it just puts it.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: Then we get to Stacy and TJ going out for lunch. I have to brace myself as this is about to happen.
Speaker 3: Like I'm like, I know, boot's on the ground.
Speaker 2: We got to get to another date with Stacy and TJ.
Speaker 4: But I was a little pleasantly surprised.
Speaker 3: By TJ, not by Stacy. Yeah, well bye, Bob.
Speaker 4: I'm shocked by Stacy and a little bit surprised.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll get to it. Yeah, talk about what went down.
Speaker 2: Stacy says her ex is leaving their home soon. TJ asks if he can come over, but Stacy says it's too soon for Arabella. Then TJ tells Stacy he wants her to tell everyone they're dating. Stacy says she is still mourning her old life. TJ gets emotional, saying he doesn't want to pressure her to move too quickly. I mean, this definitely made me understand a little bit more about TJ and why he's been acting the way he's acting.
Speaker 3: But do you do you think why does he always need to wear a mess shirt? I don't know that's his style. He likes his fashion.
Speaker 4: Do you think that all this time it's Stacy and not the TJ. And I mean just when he says, tell people and your husband we're dating, and I think, and then he's probably thinking, does that mean we can start banging? I'm not sure, but I started to be like, oh my god, TJ.
Speaker 3: He's so nice.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm like, not me falling in love with TJ.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't fall in love with him, but it did make me realize.
Speaker 3: Then he screwed it up. He screwed it up for me.
Speaker 4: Then he hugged and kissed her. And then when he screws it up is when he starts to hug or kisser and started laughing and referring to himself as Hans Solo from Star Wars. And then I thought, oh, oh my god, he's a trained actor.
Speaker 3: He was acting.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what he was doing. But I really didn't know don't know what Stacy was doing because.
Speaker 4: I don't even know Han Solo is me neither, so I don't get the reference.
Speaker 2: So you bringing that up is really a problem for me because I don't even I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Know what did Hans Solo do in Star Wars?
Speaker 2: I mean he was Harrison Ford I mean that's all we know. Guys, this isn't the podcast to talk about star Wars.
Speaker 3: We don't get it.
Speaker 4: But I show either, So I talk about star Wars on Housewives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't want to.
Speaker 2: You know what if you if you must talk about shows, then like have it be ones.
Speaker 3: We can understand, okay, but tjavo shows then you know, we get through that scene.
Speaker 2: I'm at this point kind of just between the lawyer conversation with Stacy and now this conversation.
Speaker 4: I'm like, Stacy, now I feel like you've been leading us on. I feel like what you've been so this is just one on us. Yeah, a bella goods? Is that the same Abella Goods? It doesn't all goods.
Speaker 3: A Billa goods, a bell ring my bell scholar.
Speaker 4: Ray did his his his his good work.
Speaker 2: He went and told Karen about his lunch with Gordon. He doesn't miss a crumb.
Speaker 4: He tells Karen that Mia claims she has full custody, but Ray says Gordon told him he has the kids all the time. Ray says, Gordon did the fraternity test and he's the father. Karen says it's wrong of Mia to withhold this information. I really hope like Ray gets to swim at the Mermaids and relax after being the carrier of this episode. Like I know, right, But the fact, the thing that bother me is the fact that Mia knew there was a paternity test done, whether it was a home test or whatever.
Speaker 3: She didn't say anything. I know earlier that she just shows it.
Speaker 4: She'll go to any length to make Gordon look bad.
Speaker 3: But also it doesn't not knowing who her son's father is doesn't really make Gordon look bad. It makes her look bad. So I just did it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does, and I think that it's backfire on her face. But I think Mia is using this storyline to you know, she's pushing it through to have a storyline, and that never lands well on any housewife show.
Speaker 3: That's why people.
Speaker 4: Are like, what's your storyline? I'm like, I'm living my life. What do you think there is no story when you when you talk about you have a storyline, you're making shit up as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 3: True that.
Speaker 2: Then all the women arrive at Ashley's drag show. Kiana gets emotional, saying she and Greg got into a fight. Kiana says they feel disconnected because he doesn't like her filming.
Speaker 3: Kiana Run, Run, don't walk.
Speaker 2: And then Giselle tells Karen that Keanna told her she's on ozembic, and then you know, Karen honestly wanted to like turn herself inside out. She was so awkward in this being called out that it was almost as bad as they were when they were here's the.
Speaker 4: Thing, Karen, but here's what I witnessed. Karen thought everyone is going to have a sweet moment with her at that moment, they were so concerned for her in her weight. And then she's gets accused of taking ozembek and she's like, what the what the hell just happened?
Speaker 3: That's She's like, me, damn it. Now I gotta admit it.
Speaker 2: I've done enough lives this season, and now I gotta admit it.
Speaker 4: But she tried one more friend or housewife say I'm on a semi glue tide and it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: It's the same shit.
Speaker 4: Some things are taken out, they're different forms of it. It's I just want to scream. I also want to don't even you know how I.
Speaker 3: Feel, But you can't say it's very bizarre.
Speaker 2: To me to complain that you can't sleep, you haven't been able to eat, and you were believing that it's because of what's going going on in your stress life regarding the dui, but really it's, you know, to each his own. If she wants to be on a zempic and show her legs off more than go back.
Speaker 4: You can't tell one person on the cast and think that you know, oh, I've just been tired, and they're gonna call you out. But Karen's spilling the Medabe lion Te to Gazelle, and Gazelle, being the excellent housewife that she is, runs right to the group to confront her, like she didn't even miss a beat. Jeselle's like, here I go, here, I go, here, I go again.
Speaker 3: She's like, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Giselle confronts Mia, saying she's been lying to the group. Mia questions how Gordon's word is more important than hers, and then Giselle tells me a she's a known liar, and Mia says she isn't. Mia tells Karen they can talk about her drunk driving do uys and all the men she's been with, and then Karen says Mia can't hurt her. Mia says everything Gordon told Ray is a lie. The women question why Mia didn't tell them she knew Gordon was the father. Kiana tells Mia the is too much.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Karen and Gizelle took it too far?
Speaker 4: I think that, you know, they should have instead of accusing her, they should have asked her or told her what Gordon said.
Speaker 3: I think that would have been the fair way to.
Speaker 4: Go, right, But Giselle and Karen kind of whacking Mia together like real Housewives of Potomac is healing, like the fact.
Speaker 3: That it's brought the two of them.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, my well, Dad, I don't know if you caught this, But Jacqueline knew about the paternity test. She knew and she she's the one that said Gordon did a home kit And I'm like, wait.
Speaker 3: So you knew too.
Speaker 4: So these two are thicker than thieves, like they stick together. They yeah, which makes sense why Mia would have her kids stay with Jacqueline's nanny and they're all together.
Speaker 2: I mean that they are like family. They grew up together. She knows everything. But at least it made me feel like Jacqueline isn't thirsty enough that she you told that secret of Me is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Giselle, She's like, we get it.
Speaker 4: We all know Karen ran into a tree and she's doing her thing on the side, little little uh wait, are you supporting me? Are you like, are throwing me under the bus? Either way, nobody cares at this moment because the focus is on Mia.
Speaker 2: But you, guys, I'm loving Potomac. I thought this was a good episode. I'm wondering how much trouble me is going to get into for sharing those messages, but I just provided context.
Speaker 3: That I needed. Yeah, so we got an answer.
Speaker 2: Yep, we'll be We'll be back tomorrow to discuss more episodes of other housewife shows.
Speaker 3: So we'll talk to you guys later.
Speaker 5: Bute