Speaker 1: Welcome back to date my Awalita first, where al Wilita decides who is invited to the carnessella to our oil and hopefully not lovesick listeners. We're here to find a spark. This is bait my A Walita first and I'm your host, Vigo or this side by side with our loving.
Speaker 2: A Wilita Liliana Montenegro.
Speaker 1: And when I say love and that means tough love too, right, Yes, I'm glad. Yes, We've got three lovely contestants who you met last time, visiting Alita's house once again. Let's see if they can handle the heat. Last time, Awlita and I got to know Miguel, Alita's new nieto. He is getting real tired of the family asking when he's bringing home a girl, So Awlita is going to help him find someone to shut him up. Miguel is a young man looking for someone to bring home to the family. He lives with his own auilitos, coaches youth baseball and is studying early childhood education, which he is going to.
Speaker 2: Need because it sounds like Ziwonitos are itching to expand the family.
Speaker 1: And we met the three lovely ladies vying for a Wilita's love. We have got the a full time actress and content creator, Teja who spends her days studying to be a nurse and her night's bartending, and Jasmine, who comes from a small town of just nine thousand. Today will put these three lovely ladies through some group games and challenges to see who might end up as the guest of honor at Miguel's next family Asseva.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get the family? Asa?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hell's yeahs.
Speaker 4: Hey, how's it going here you guys?
Speaker 1: Yes, we'll welcome with thoughts on the contestants so far, They're.
Speaker 4: All very unique in their own ways. There's definitely one that I feel like I really can like bounce off of, and we have a lot of like similarities as well.
Speaker 3: So okay, do.
Speaker 2: You wanna do you want to expand a little bit?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Are you vibing with I?
Speaker 4: Say, Tasia from what I was hearing about her, like her story growing up and then with her mom too, because my mom grew up in the foster care system as well. So just hearing that story and then the sacrifices as well that she was doing, it really hit me. It really meant a lot and it really stood out hells.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, we're vibing.
Speaker 1: Then, we're definitely vibing with what we're going for. Okay, Miguel, we're gonna have you take a little back seat and then have Awalita work her magic, so we'll catch up later. Alita, Yeah, we have some really great contestants for Miguel, and I think they all have something going on.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I'm going to tell you production has done an amazing job in finding these three beautiful ladies to try and get to Miguel's heart through Awilita's heart.
Speaker 1: Yes, So, since Awalita has already gotten to know these three sweethearts solo, we're gonna bring them all together for a few games before Awilita decides if one of our contestants is the one for.
Speaker 3: Me, the one and only.
Speaker 1: Okay, my lovely contestants, Scati, Elizabeth, Teja, and Jasmine. You all impressed Awalita on the speed dates, so we have to do something to help her decide who is the best match for our main data. And we're gonna play a few group games before sadly, we have to send someone home. No, yodis a wilides I know, I know. But for now, let's play some games and see who becomes your favorite niett thing.
Speaker 3: You know, it's very hard not to cry when these ladies are so beautiful.
Speaker 1: I know. So contestants, our main dater and all of you seem to be in the age demographic that loves TikTok, and I will add myself in there, even though I'm I'm a millennial and I'm an elder for a lot of you.
Speaker 3: But it's fine.
Speaker 2: I also love TikTok.
Speaker 3: I'm a boomer and I love TikTok. Great.
Speaker 2: There we are. We're all in it together.
Speaker 1: There are definitely some total characters on that app, including myself and all kinds of people. So for this little game, we want you to do your best impression of a TikToker and sell yourself. Treat this like you're telling the world what makes you the best person ever today? You know, kind of like yea ever, kind of like I'm gonna just go for mine, right, It's like, oh, let me holme, it is I'm vigo these and you've never seen a hotter sword fighter, swash buckling.
Speaker 2: Queer, a cutie noodle of a person. So if you date me, you'll just have someone.
Speaker 1: That can take on a sword and swash buckle their way into your heart, and also maybe noodle themselves like a little muppet, because you can never have too much of uh piraty romantic, and also someone who does not take themselves seriously and sometimes barks like at Chihuahua.
Speaker 6: For your brave little dogs too, they really are there.
Speaker 1: But I'm like a gentle little nibbler, you know what I'm saying. I like that anyway. That is my TikTok pitch.
Speaker 2: So with so, with all of that in mind, give it your best shot.
Speaker 1: We'll give you a few minutes to think before you give us your best TikTok impersonations. Lovely, I'm just gonna go ahead and get this started. So got the go ahead and give us your TikToker impersonation dating sellout that soundly weird.
Speaker 7: And go Hello, Welcome to my palace of magical tricks and flicks and abundance and love.
Speaker 8: Enjoy you know we are here broadcasting from your precious, precious souls. Of course I love to see it.
Speaker 5: I love We love to talk about money, influence, love and joy over here, and I just want to welcome everybody to this magic show for me.
Speaker 8: But yes, I am Kaylas the magician. Of course, you know I love to do all kinds of tricks here, especially making people fall in love.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, gracious, that is that is amazing.
Speaker 2: I see terror readings, I see I.
Speaker 1: See courts saved being burned. Sleight of hand, incredible.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Kayla's the magician into your TikToker impersonation of a woo woo. I love that amazing, daja. Do you want to go for it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Take us away.
Speaker 9: Oh hi, guys, it's me Selena Gomez and we're here to talk about our self love and self worth. I'm not the best cook, but you know I'll just sit here and put the cinnamon on chicken all while I tell you how important you are and how worthy you are of love. And please check out my new makeup line. It is awesome.
Speaker 2: It is great, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, my TikTok cinnamon and chicken while we're talking about self worth.
Speaker 2: It is incorredible. Talk about confidence.
Speaker 1: It's like cinnamon and chicken, and I'm like, you are worthy of love.
Speaker 2: It's great. Oh my gosh, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I love cinnamon.
Speaker 1: Also, Selena Gomes, She's a fucking icon.
Speaker 2: Bless her fucking amazing.
Speaker 1: Jasmine, take us away with your TikTok influencer impersonation.
Speaker 10: Okay, well he's not a TikToker, but he was a viner. I did used to watch a lot. He would just do skits, like, for example, like walking in the door and he's like, oh, I need a ok and then he comes in again and he's like one of the okay, like he really fast, and then he'd have like little kiddies talking. I don't remember his name was, but he'd be like, oh, he's wakes and then the other cat would be like, no, the wakest, and then they would just like start fighting, and then he would like do these little cat sounds on the backgrounds and then joke that I was teld my mom that I got from him would be like He's like.
Speaker 3: And he's like, give us.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've seen your Adjasmine with the skits.
Speaker 4: I see you.
Speaker 3: I see your English speakers get addiction.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for the English, get Google translated to get that going. I it. So, yeah, your TikToker would be the you you were spending time like editing videos and like getting those like hard cuts and all that stuff. I see you, I see you with the sound effects and the things.
Speaker 2: I love it. Oh my gosh, give us that killed me. It's a play on words.
Speaker 1: For those of you who don't speak Spanish, Alita, how's that for a taste of how the younger generation does it?
Speaker 3: Huh, they're doing it the right way.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 3: Yes, you absolutely are.
Speaker 6: Put yourself out there, don't hesitate, do it, take a chance, take a risk.
Speaker 2: Everyone, Thank you so much for that. That was a blast. It's time to play another.
Speaker 1: Game now before Awalita will send one of our lovely contestants home.
Speaker 2: So let's do the game of text etiquette.
Speaker 1: So in this game, we're going to give these lovely ladies a scenario and they must compose a thoughtful text so we can better understand how they communicate.
Speaker 2: Ailita, you want to go.
Speaker 6: First, absolutely, Okay, attention young ladies, Okay for all of these Imagine you've been seeing someone new and you like them a lot, like you think this could be the real thing. You have thirty seconds to draft the text response. Write it down, and we'll ask each of you to read them out loud.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: The first text is he texts you, Hey, I'm sorry, but I've got a bail on our dinner day tonight. I will lead that needs my help with some chores around the house.
Speaker 2: Got the Elizabeth. How would you respond to that text?
Speaker 11: I would respond by saying, I completely understand. I love helping out my grandma around the house too. Just let me know when you're free.
Speaker 2: Que q q q nice Jasmine take it away.
Speaker 10: A very blunt person, very straightforward, So I would say, Hey, no worries, I know family comes first. We can hang out after another day, whichever works best for you.
Speaker 2: Cute que QueQue tejia take it away.
Speaker 9: Worries out all, I completely understand. Let's reschedule for later this week. Tell your Upperlita, I say, hello.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, oh shit, all right. Text number two, my family is.
Speaker 1: Having a little garn sala. Do you want to come to the party and meet everyone?
Speaker 2: How do you respond? Tsia, go for it?
Speaker 9: Sounds like fun. I love Carnia, Sada. Should I bring anything?
Speaker 2: Cute Jasmine take it away?
Speaker 10: Yes, I'd love to go. Just let me know what you want me to take, but don't leave me alone too long because I am awkward when I first meet people.
Speaker 1: Communicating that in cute got the Elizabeth, what's up?
Speaker 11: Yes, I would love to come exclamation with exclamation going it's agation point. Would you like me to bring anything cute?
Speaker 2: Look at myself and what would you bring?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 3: Cevich?
Speaker 9: I love making honestly, Oh.
Speaker 2: We gotta cook here? Thank you to Jah. What about you got the I would.
Speaker 11: Bring some MODELO.
Speaker 3: Let's not waste any time.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Bring it, Jasmine.
Speaker 1: I know that you are like you know, communicating, Hey, don't leave me alone for too long, but would you bring something?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I would bring either dessert because I love dessert and I know everybody else is too, or drinks or both.
Speaker 2: Oh snap, I love it.
Speaker 1: And then the last one, the third text, Hey, I know we've got a date plan tomorrow, but nobody is around to pick up my little brother and sister from school?
Speaker 2: Is it okay if they tag along? Jasmine? You take this one first?
Speaker 10: I would respond with, oh, yes, I love kids, especially babies. If there's a baby, they more than happy to hold him. I don't have a problem with that. We can either go to the playground or we can go out and get some juices, but I'm fine with going with you.
Speaker 1: Oh Kyo, got the Elizabeth, what's your answer?
Speaker 5: Say? Yes?
Speaker 11: Can I bring my niece and nephew along?
Speaker 2: Oh cute Teja, what's your answer?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's totally okay.
Speaker 9: But maybe we should change the plants more for fun for them, maybe a picnic at the park.
Speaker 3: Kill kill Ku koe thinking of the kids.
Speaker 1: Ay, yeah, yeah, thank you all for being such really great textures.
Speaker 2: Oh Anita, do you think it's time to send these Cuti's home or how are you feeling?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is time to send someone home.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, very tough.
Speaker 3: You are all amazing young ladies. You truly kill you are. Thank you, my love. That's not gonna help you, but thank you. Try try.
Speaker 2: I brought in with that. She came in spicy today. I got them, she got spicy today.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: Knowing who our main data is and the request that he has put out for us, and getting to know each of you, I think there's a couple of you that are a little bit more compatible with him and what he's looking for. I wish I could keep all of you, but unfortunately, no, no, no, I'm going to have to ask one of you to go right now.
Speaker 3: But thank you all so much.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: And with that said, I did, Jasmine.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, Thank you jas Thank you jos so so very much. You're so freaking wonderful. Congrats on your move to Los Angeles. Hot damn uh. There's so much jokes Bourre in this big city. Big squeeze your twin sister as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you so much for everything.
Speaker 10: Thank you, guys, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: We'll be back after the break. Welcome back today, maya wanly the first. Okay, ladies, we are down to that happiness.
Speaker 3: Look at that happy, Yes we are.
Speaker 2: We're down to the final two.
Speaker 1: And we're going to keep it simple in this last and final round with a few personality based questions and and I are going to ask some cues and all you've got to do is take turns answering.
Speaker 2: Pretty simple, pretty straightforward. In this one is a would you rather?
Speaker 3: Let's start with number one?
Speaker 6: Ready, ladies, would you rather never get to use social media again or have to post something every day for the rest of your lives?
Speaker 9: Tasia, I would rather never use it again.
Speaker 3: And you got the I would rather never use it again.
Speaker 2: The noted I mean, honestly, Samez's.
Speaker 5: You say?
Speaker 3: Same z? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know that I am, you know, an elder amongst these youths.
Speaker 3: But what am I? She's gone next show?
Speaker 2: Just a ghost? Respect all right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather be the only drunk person or the only sober person at the family reunion?
Speaker 3: Katy?
Speaker 11: I would be the only sober person.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. What about you, Taja?
Speaker 9: I would definitely rather be the only sober person.
Speaker 3: Why Tasha?
Speaker 9: I would rather be the only sober one because I know how I can get when I'm drunk, and I don't know how drunk we're talking, but my grandma does not play that. So I would be sitting in a room by myself if it was up to my family.
Speaker 2: What about you, Katy?
Speaker 11: Elizabeth, I actually don't drink with my family, same as Tasa. I just don't really want to present myself that way to my family. And I feel like when I do get drunk, I like to like have a lot of fun with my friends and like go out, and I think that's like a more better environment than to be with like my family and drunk.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I noted.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, by the time you get to be sixty seven, like, Awilita, everybody in the family has seen you drunk.
Speaker 2: So the first time I ever got drunk was with my family.
Speaker 3: Actually, I was with my.
Speaker 1: I was like, I think seventeen or eighteen, and I was drinking too much coquito and I was falling asleep on the couch and my dad was like.
Speaker 2: You're drunk, and I was like, no, I'm not to join me, Dad.
Speaker 1: Anyways, A Wilita, give us the next one.
Speaker 6: You're on your way to meet your new partners, A Williita, what are you doing to impress them?
Speaker 3: Goady, I would actually bring her some flowers.
Speaker 2: I'm making notes here.
Speaker 9: Actually, I do love to cook, so I would probably bring my homemas a apple pie, which everyone loves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come over, do we have a winner?
Speaker 6: No, I can't say no. My god threw my stomach to my heart. Now check this one out. I really like this question. Would you rather be born a hundred years in the past or one hundred years in the future, Katti.
Speaker 11: I would say the past, because robots, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know the.
Speaker 2: One hundred years in the past. Teja, what's your answer?
Speaker 9: I would definitely say the future. I want to check it out and see what it's going to be like, just because I've even recently been to Japan and it was very futuristic, so I can only imagine maybe how the future would really look. So maybe the future.
Speaker 6: And not only that, but if you go to the future, you can always go back to the past because it's going to be so advanced.
Speaker 3: You'll have a time machine and everything. Then a hundred years, Yes, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I'll be back, We'll be back after the break. Welcome back to they might Alalita. First, well, thank.
Speaker 2: You all for playing. Awalita.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's time for us to let our beautiful contestants in our little secret?
Speaker 3: I think it's time.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, contestines, little did you know that our main data has been listening in this whole time. Awalita might have an idea of who she likes for them, but let's see if we have a unanimous decision to all of our contestants, mutisi macgracias, bessos albert assos on your search for love.
Speaker 2: Thank you for playing. But let's go ahead and check in with our main dater, Miel Miguel going with us.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm doing great, No, I.
Speaker 3: Think you're doing better than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen Aalida wants to hear what you think of these fine folks.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts after these games?
Speaker 4: It definitely I got a little bit more sense than of like what they are and what they like. But I'm leading more to Tasia.
Speaker 2: I'm bving with Tsha.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot of fun in there and also a lot of heart and a lot of someone who's willing to put in the work to get closer to somebody, which is very exciting.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts, Alida?
Speaker 3: I totally agree with you.
Speaker 6: At the beginning my idea of who was a little different, But after all the games and listening to everything they had to.
Speaker 3: Say, I like her a lot. I think you guys have a lot in common.
Speaker 6: Which could at times be a little confusing for the both of you. So always make sure that you keep a very open mind and especially a very open heart about it. You will both grow together. So let me think a little bit more about it and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Okay, we are back with our lovely contestants and the jury.
Speaker 2: Has a verdict. Yes, tell us who.
Speaker 1: Gets a shot at Mucho Mucho?
Speaker 6: And why well, let me tell you, you are two fantastic women.
Speaker 3: You are ready for love, You're ready for commitment.
Speaker 6: However, it is very clear that one can only go with our main dater, and it has to be the person that has a little bit more in common with him, maybe the same goals. So because of that, I will have to say goodbye to one of you, and this time the person who will be dating our main dater.
Speaker 3: Staysha.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I am very sorry, Kathy, it was difficult.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Katy Elizabeth.
Speaker 1: You are absolutely wonderful. You are so funny, so fun charismatic. We've thoroughly enjoyed having you on the show, so stay in touch. Tajia, congratulations, We are so so, so very excited. Chias to all of our contestants. Now, Tajia, meet Miguel, handpicked by your lovely Hi.
Speaker 2: Oh, you are so cute.
Speaker 1: First impressions, anything you want to share to us?
Speaker 2: That did a good job.
Speaker 4: You hit a spot on what I told, what I was looking for. She did everything great, No, make me.
Speaker 3: Cry, Taja.
Speaker 2: What are some of your first impressions?
Speaker 3: He's very cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah nice he it.
Speaker 1: Ah, Wilita, what are your thoughts why did you feel like you wanted to pair these two gorgeous souls together.
Speaker 6: Well, besides the fact that they're both caregivers, that means to me that they can open their hearts and their minds to everything that is coming. Let us not forget, though, that in the process of caregiving, we have to care for ourselves. And I thought that both of you are smart enough, grown up enough to put it all together and be very very happy. You're adventurous, you will have fun together, and love will just come right in. I wish you both the very very best. You are both beautiful human beings.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, you two, we know there's a lot to talk about, so we're going to send you off.
Speaker 2: On your little virtual date. We're gonna try not to eaps's DRAMs so hard.
Speaker 9: Hi, that's up.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. So right off the bat, what really stood out was just like your whole education, like what you're doing. I was like, okay, like okay, nursing all right. And then you said the story about your mom and like all the sacrifices and stuff, and like I was telling you know, I would leave them. My mom went the same thing, and I was just like, yo, I just click, like I can just click with you and then you know your situation with communication and all that, I'm very big on it, but I'm willing to work and I just felt like with me and you, like we can really bounce off of each other. So I was just like, you know what, like, definitely I'm going with Taja.
Speaker 2: So that's awesome. You're listening the whole time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because so when I when I first got in, he was just like, Okay, you're going to change your name and like that's it.
Speaker 3: And I was like, okay, like so I did this. I was hearing everything. I was just like, oh.
Speaker 11: Right, cool.
Speaker 9: Man, awesome, this is a really cool experience. And off the bat, I can really feel your energy and it's really wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm not the best communicator, but if you're willing to work with me.
Speaker 3: That oh I am.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: It's like I try to be really good, but I'm the worst Texter and my friends will always give me so much.
Speaker 7: Stuff for it.
Speaker 4: They'll be on your ass about it.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah they will.
Speaker 9: But honestly, I feel like more of like the friend aspects because if it's a boy I'm crushing on. I'm not gonna lack like thirty hours. Like I probably respond the most to you. You got to know me, but I needed to know you better too.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I got you. So I work like five six days out of the week and then on my free time I coach. So right now, I do coach youth baseball, so I get it where it's like damn, like he's very busy, but like I'm gonna make time for my friends and family. So like if I'm really with you, like I'm really like willing to work that out and stuff. So but you know, and then and then speak your mind too, like don't be afraid to speak your mind. Whatever you gotta say, you got where, you got any questions, just let me know. Like I'm very blunt, like I told not believe that, Like I'm an open book. So like we haven't even met in person, but I'm gonna let you know everything about me.
Speaker 9: So yeah, it's cool you coach. I did some coaching. I did swim and basketball for like that YMCA for a little Yeah, so that was really cool. I like that you're doing that too. That's another Yeah, you coaching the youth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, based.
Speaker 4: So I right now my ages are nine through eleven, so I'm coaching minors. So it's very fun, right, I know.
Speaker 9: You seem really like you're dumples too.
Speaker 4: Oh thank you, Like when I get that from my mom actually, so like when people be like, oh, I like your face features and all them, like, I get it from my mom.
Speaker 3: My dad's ugly as hill.
Speaker 9: I'm like my mom, She's like, yeah, you get your beauty from me, And I'm like, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I look at my brothers and I'm.
Speaker 9: Like I know.
Speaker 4: And you got any like specific fake like sports teams that you like, like baseball, soccer, basketball?
Speaker 9: Did you say you're Are you an Angels fan?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 2: I'm a Dodgers fan.
Speaker 4: Why why?
Speaker 3: Why does why does guy do this to me?
Speaker 4: Why? I swam? I can do with a Dodgers game like it ain't no biggie, but when it comes to footba'ma Rams fan. So I mean yeah, but just for sure, like it's a good it's good you guys gotta you're you're a lot better than us.
Speaker 2: I'll give you that, but man sucks and you're a lot better than us.
Speaker 1: But like still, oh, y'all that is all the heat we could handle this time. Check back in soon as we meet our next Nata and Alita plays matchmaker once more, and remember to date My Aurlia First. Wherever you get your podcasts, Date My Awlita First is a production from WV Sound and iHeartMedia's Mike Ultura podcast network, hosted by me vicorthis joined by the fabulous Lena Montenegro. Date My Awalitha First is produced by Leo Clem, Nico Raquel and Luigi Villian Member. Our executive producers are Wilmer Valderrama, Leo Clem and Nico Raquel, and WV Sound. This episode was edited by Sean Tracy and Nico Raguel. This episode features original music by Gabe Lopez and Alvaro Morello.
Speaker 2: The original artwork for this show was created by Mac McClain.
Speaker 1: Special thanks to our team of cupids at w V Entertainment. Special thanks also to our hopeful romantics this week, Miguel, Kati, Teja and Jasmine.
Speaker 2: Additional thanks to Salt Andline Media.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. See you next week and in the meantime, don't do anything a Aanita wouldn't do.
Speaker 3: Just do it better. Besitos