Speaker 1: Wow, everybody, It's Wednesday, October two, twenty twenty four. Welcome to the NFL Fantasy Football Show. It's me and your man NAMEDG. Marcus Grant, joined by Michael F. Floyo and Lawan Jones, and we're just three guys in search of a storyline. We have plenty of things to talk about here. In Week five, we're gonna go through the Week five slate. We're gonna give you our fantasy hot takes. But let's get start. Let's just dive right into it. Because the really big story floating around on the interwebs, on the television screens as we get into our fantasy headlines, and that is that DeVante Adams. Apparently what happens in Vegas leads to you wanting a trade out of Las Vegas. He told the Raiders that he would prefer to not be in Silver and Black anymore. This is a big deal with one of the league's top receivers saying he wants a new home. I mean, I guess the big takeaways here. First of all, Florid, I'll start with you. Davante Adam says he wants out. That means there's already rumors swirling about where he should go or could go. For you, what's a good fantasy landing spot for DeVante Adams The Washington Commanders.
Speaker 2: Because I love Jaden Daniels and he is playing extremely well right now. And if you could put him and Terry McLaurin opposite of one another, now you're cooking with fire. But there's a lot of good target options, like the Steelers are one that makes sense. Obviously, he's always going to be tied to the Jets because of Aaron Rodgers. That wouldn't be great for Garrett Wilson, but for Davante that would be a good thing because we know the chemistry that him and Rodgers has. So there's a number of spots. The only thing is if you have a receiver on a team, you don't want Davante to go there because he's going to take a lot of targets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I've heard the Jets, obviously you mentioned the Aaron Rodgers connection. Maybe the Saints so he can be paired up with his boy Derek Carr again in New Orleans. I threw so I threw out sort of as a joke last week. It's gonna be all fun and games until he gets traded to the Chiefs, which got a lot of Raider fans, Charger fans, Bronco fans saying right, here's the thing, and I mean everybody says that, right, But if you are the Raiders and the Chiefs give you the best offer, why would you're not.
Speaker 3: Competing with the Chiefs. You're not. You're not pushing for a.
Speaker 1: Playoff spot like they're in your division, but you're not really competing with the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: You want the face of your franchise to now go win a super Bowl with your rival super Bowl with them. You're not. But I'm a petty guy if I might not be winning, but I don't want you to win.
Speaker 1: If the Chiefs can set you up with a package that sets you up for success down the road, don't you just not look at the name on the front of the jersey and just sort of move on with it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'm eddy, Your.
Speaker 1: Fans are gonna be your fans are gonna be heated for a minute, and then when all of a sudden you have like your friendranchise quarterback and you're winning, don't forget all about it?
Speaker 3: I think will you.
Speaker 2: Will never not see though at a picture of Adams holding up the Lombardi if they win one.
Speaker 3: If they win, which is, why would.
Speaker 4: You give them that? Why would you help your ops out? That's that's basically a situation.
Speaker 3: It's the Buffalo Bills, like, so.
Speaker 2: They keep helping. Not a good strategy. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Let's get back to the Raiders, though, Lakwalm because if they move on from Devonte Adams, which right now signs point two, it's happening. Is there a receiver you I mean, we all know Brock Bauers.
Speaker 3: Is that dude? Like, aside from him, is there a receiver you want there? In Las Vegas?
Speaker 4: There's a couple. Actually, there's trade Talker that I talked about, you know, earlier this week where he's averaging nineteen Fantasy points per game in the last two games. Like he has big play upside, Like if you're looking for that boom off of your bench, he could be a guy. But most importantly Jacobi Myers, he's been a wide receiver one for a struggling offense once upon a time like this is kind of just who he is right now, and he's always been a reliable target coming out of that slot where you could depend on him. Right now, he's sitting with a seventy percent catchry. Like this guy has always been somebody that Mac Jones can lean on to get them out of trouble, and this could be that same situation with a Garner Minshew. So Jacobe Meyer's season long, I like his upside to be a solid wide receiver three slash flex.
Speaker 1: Uh. Yeah, it's funny you talk about him being a you know, one, number one receiver on a bad offense. Like I imagine him like the you know, the James Franco, you know.
Speaker 3: First time, Like I'm looking around the rest of that. We've been here before. I'm looking around the rest of that. The raid receiver's like, yeah, no, no, this is you know, this is what I do. This is what I am. So I do like the Tray Tucker think though, you.
Speaker 2: Know who the real winner and all this though, is the Green Bay Packers because they don't got to hear the Rogers drama no more. They don't got to hear the Devonte Adams drama no more. But they got great wide receivers and a great quarterback.
Speaker 3: Sitting there unbothered with Jordan Love and jayde Reid. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the week five previews because we got bye weeks. The Lions, the Chargers, the Eagles, and the Titans all have the week off, so a number of key fantasy players not available to you.
Speaker 3: We'll start with Thursday night football.
Speaker 1: Bucks at the Falcons eight twenty Eastern on Amazon Prime. The Kawan Bucky Irving is the new hotness in these fantasy streets, but it is a Thursday night, So are you starting him yay or nay?
Speaker 4: Yay? I think this is an opportunity for Bucky to take the job and run away with it. I think a lot of situations right now for some fantasy managers is that you're dealing with the bye week, and you're dealing with some injuries at the running back position. I know me personally concerned with JT with that high ankle sprain over there in Indy. So it's like Bucky Irvin is hot right now to where he had a season high of routes ran and in snaps. So therefore this may be a slow burn, but this could be the game he could really pull away. Him having the same exact stats and Rashad White on the ground last week doesn't really scream like he's running away with the job. But this matchup against the Falcons, they're not a top elite defense on the ground when it comes to that, and they also have their starting middle linebacker dealing with some injury right now. This could be an opportunity where he can maximize his touches, maximize his fantasy at ceiling as well in this game and show up and show out and put some big points on the board.
Speaker 1: I believe pretty much everything you just said. I'm still scared to start him on a Thursday just because it's it's.
Speaker 4: Thursday night, right, I get it, the scariest night of all fantasy.
Speaker 3: I get it. It's it's Thursday night.
Speaker 1: And Todd Bowles and the offense they don't seem like they want to completely get away from Rashad White. So I like you just did get you know, like, But I think everything else you said is spot on. I think there's an opportunity for him to start to open up the gap there. I just like it. I like the last guy, I wanted to put him in the line up and get like nine, you know in the city.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not what we're looking for.
Speaker 1: Being just steamed all weekend long, but the Sunday slate starts early in Week five because we got a game in jolly old England over in London Town Jets Vikings nine am easton. You can see that game on NFL Network. Sam Donald has been on fire. He's the NFL in touchdown passes, which is not a sentence I thought I was gonna say heading into Week five. The Jets defense, though, it is still very good. Can you trust Sam Donald this week?
Speaker 3: Florio no No.
Speaker 2: I would ideally try to get away from him if possible. I know some of you out there might just be like, well, he's my best option. He's playing so hot, I'm gonna stick with him. Sure, you can choose to do that, but we've seen stories like this before where a player is just red hot and then they face one of the best defenses in the league and it comes to a crashing halt. I'm not saying like Sam Donald is done for or anything like that, but the Jets defense is still elite. They have allowed the second fewest passing yards and only two passing touchdowns all year. We still have Sauce Garner out there and DJ Reid, who's going to make life very tough on those Vikings wide receivers. I think a lot of the credit here goes to Koc and everything, and he's still gonna be, you know, doing his thing. But this Jets defense, this just seems like one and that'll kind of punch him in the mouth and slow this offense down.
Speaker 3: I love the audible gasp from the court. Can I pull connect?
Speaker 4: Can I pull a Rank real quick? Can I can I blow the rundown hot take? Sam Donald is going to light up the Jets defense, like across the pond, just being with the drama that you know, their Jersey Shore like storyline that Robert Salad and a Rodgers have right now trying to figure out the cadence of the offense. But the Jets defense haven't faced any real quarterbacks in the last couple of weeks. You got Brock pretty week one. Okay, that's a preseason game, but Will Levis, Jakobe Brissett and Bo Nicks, Like, this isn't the defense that I think you know is scary. It looks scary on paper, but they really haven't faced somebody like Sam Donald who's been playing his best football.
Speaker 3: Offense.
Speaker 2: They have faced good quarterbacks for the last two years.
Speaker 4: It's on a legendary run right now, Mike, Like, I just can't test sit Chin. I can't do it.
Speaker 3: I love this. I love this Jersey short storyline.
Speaker 1: So right now it's for Rogers and Sala, it's GTL, Gripe, Trouble and Lose.
Speaker 3: Is that where we are at? Is that where we are right now with those guys, Yeah, that's where we're at. Ravens at the Bengals. Lakwan.
Speaker 1: You talked about Bucky Irving maybe taking over in the backfield there in Tampa? Is there a backfield takeover in progress? In Cincinnati? There's a lot more Chase Brown.
Speaker 3: Last week? Is Zach Moss's gig in trouble there?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Wow, this is actually interesting. I would say, yeah, if Zach Moss only had like five touches and a donut party, but he didn't. He actually had a good week. He had seventeen Fantasy points. So, like, I think what really happened was is that Chase Brown's actually, you know, he found the right game to maximize his opportunities and actually jump on and find the end zones twice. So everything is just going right for the Bengals right now in the run game. If you have this one two punch in Zach Wawsson, Chase Brown, and I think last week we have to also, you know, chalk it up. It was the Panthers. But it's not something that I think it's gonna happen like immediately this week. But it's something that you just keep.
Speaker 3: Your eye on.
Speaker 4: Like, but as of right now, I'm not like fully chasing the Chase Brown trained right now as a guy that's going to be taken over to backfield.
Speaker 1: I am hoping that Chase Brown starts to take over a little bit more basically just to confirm my priors, because he was the guy that I drafted a lot of in the preseason.
Speaker 3: So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: I do think the gap is going to close a little bit more, especially because Chase Brown is more effective in the passing game than Zach Moss is Bill's at the Texans FLOYDA. You've talked about the Bills secondary. How worried are you about Nico Collins this week?
Speaker 2: Zero?
Speaker 3: Okay, none at all.
Speaker 2: I took the l last week because I put out a list of like here, you're elite wide receivers for fantasy, and people were like, where's Nico Collins And I was like, well, he's right outside of this group for me. And then Nico Collins played and I was like, yeah, he belongs in the group. He's laughing at your target competition narratives and everything we discussed all season. He is putting up absolutely elite numbers. Yeah, maybe he doesn't have the monster game that we've become accustomed to this for month because of the Bills secondary and maybe the Texans want to get digs in a little extra going this week. But yeah, I never worry. I'm never sitting Nico Collins anything like that.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So basically we're saying Nico Collins at this point matchup proof. Yeah, I don't think is a ridigulous statement at all.
Speaker 4: He's in his Cooper Cup era right now. He's on a historical run right now. Like it's amazing. All right, speaking of Cooper Cup, Packers and Rams Lakwan. At least until Cup and Nikua get back, have we settled on a Rams pass catcher.
Speaker 3: That we like for fantasy?
Speaker 4: Well, first off, I'm counting down the days one more months reunited, the ban is back together. But man, I could say, yes, we kind of have more of an understanding with the information that we got last week. Now, to to Atwell seems to be the guy to get Matthew Stafford out of the mud. When the offense is stalling, it's not going the old line's not protecting well. He ends up finding to to at Well down the field to stress the field, to get the big play, to get the spark on the offense. Now, something interesting has been happening with Jordan Winnington. He's just so damn good football man. He showed flashes last week where I was like, wait, was when did Cooper Cup get back? Like that first catch he had was just amazing, just extending from the chest, putting thumb to thumb, just catching the ball across his body, just across the middle is just amazing. So he's finding out to be the reliable target for Matthew Stafford like how Cooper Cup is. And I see him building on this next game to where you know the Packers they're a tough defense, but man, Jordan Winnington is just getting open, making itself available and really stepping up. You got guys like DeMarcus Robinson. I know fantasy managers are in nightmare right now, and Tyler Johnson, he's kind of not stepping up to fill up that role to be the pooka nakoul role that we thought he could be. So therefore it's the two two at Well for the big upside and Jordan Windington for the safe floor to be one of Matthew Stafford's favorite targets until you know the guys are back in the house.
Speaker 1: I think my big fears that Stafford's just gonna spread the ball around and it's just gonna be kind of unsatisfying, like it'll work for the Rams offense, it.
Speaker 3: Just won't work for us in fantasy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just good that last week we saw a sea and high end snaps for Jordan Winnings and he led them in routes as well, So it's like, yea, these are.
Speaker 3: Good signs of him.
Speaker 4: Really Yeah, that's a good sign that he's going to be one of the guys you need to have on your roster for the next month.
Speaker 1: There it is, speaking of guys you want to have on your roster, it is time if to talk about some sleepers for the week.
Speaker 3: LQ. Who you got?
Speaker 4: I like Josh Downs regardless of the quarterback situation, Like you would like it to be Joe Flacco confirmed, Like, all right, cool, But if it was Joe Flacco and I knew today, Josh Dowens probably wouldn't be like a sleeper for me. But man, the Jaguars are allowing the fourth most fantasy points per game the wide receivers right now, and are allowing a strong eighty five percent completion rate when QB's are targeting the slot. So there's the upside there regardless of the quarterback situation. So I'm looking at how Josh Dollens showed up and showed out last week with twenty two fantasy points against the Pittsburgh Steelers. In my heart, they are the top three defense in the NFL right now when it comes to just overall defense. So for him to put up twenty two points, which was the most points that the Pittsburgh Steelers have allowed to a wide receiver, Yeah, josh Awns has a ride. He's back from injury, and he's ready to be a solid flex option week to week for a lot of fantasy managers.
Speaker 1: All right, So you got Josh downs Floyda, who you got same team sticking with the Colts?
Speaker 2: Give me tray sermon. Obviously this is dependent on what happens with Jonathan Taylor, but anytime I hear high ankle sprain, alarm bell start going off in my head, especially because Taylor has missed time in the past due to ankle issues. Sermon, look you see him right there, agatinting the goal line push. I laughed at that one because I don't think his feet were even on the ground when he got it pushed into the end zone. But it's about the matchup as well. The Jacks have allowed these seventh most fantasy points per game to running backs. They're in the top four in catches and receiving yards allowed. And if it's Joe Flacco playing, maybe you got a couple more dumpoffs. If it's Anthony Richardson, we know how dynamic that run game can be there. So I have a lot of teams where I either went zero RB or I went like hero RB and built around Isaiah. It's pretty ugly right now. So week to week I gotta look for guys like this. We're getting the opportunity, and if he does, I'm starting him in a handful of leaks.
Speaker 1: So I didn't get the memo that we had to pick a Colt, so I instead with Javonta Williams as my sleeper for the week. I know the numbers haven't been great, the Bronco offense hasn't been great, but the metrics and the foundational stuff is good. He's on the field a ton, he leads the team in rushing attempts, He's heavily involved in the passing game, running a ton of routes, and he's got a good matchup this week against the Raider defense that has been very soft, giving up more than five yards per carry nearly six yards per reception to the running back position. So I think they can get some short throws involved because we know bo Nicks is not pushing the ball downfield, so Javonte Williams getting that underneath stuff I think is gonna go a long way toward helping out his week.
Speaker 3: We gotta plenty more to dive into on the show.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have some hot starts for the week as well as looking at the rest or at least the other big games in the Week five Slate.
Speaker 3: Stick around for more of the NFL Fantasy Football Show. It's time to see who will deliver? Presented by Uber.
Speaker 1: Eats, guys as we think that are going to be fantastic in week five.
Speaker 4: And who you got, Lakwan, I got an entire team, I got the defense man the Denver Broncos DST showing up showing out again because last week, man, they made Aaron Rodgers look very uncomfortable in the pocket, sacking him five times. So there are fantasy points on the table five times people, Aaron Rodgers. That's the most in the last four years he has touched the ground in the game. So therefore they got the Raiders who are struggling, who have their own storyline going.
Speaker 3: On right now.
Speaker 4: I don't know what to call that show. Maybe the real world Las Vegas. I mean, I don't know if you know you know that that was a crazy season. But I just feel like the Denver Broncos are in for a smash, especially with some notable defens's DST defenses on by right now, Florida, who you.
Speaker 3: Like this week?
Speaker 2: Gino Smith? Who don't look now, but in his last three weeks he's averaging three hundred and thirty seven passing yards, but he has one touchdown in each game this year. A lot of his receivers rule down like at the one or near the goal line. His touchdown percentage is way lower than what it has been during his tenure in Seattle, and we see these things kind of change. They changed very quickly and in bunches. So I think a three to four touchdown game is coming for Gino Smith this week.
Speaker 1: Gino has been playing really good football. Meanwhile, Brandon Ayuk has not played really great football to start the season. But I think this is a week he starts to break out of it a little bit. I've looked at the last four weeks sort of as his preseason. I mean I didn't before, but I did now because he hasn't played well. This is a good matchup against the Arizona Cardinals. They have given up a lot of points, They've given up a lot of yards through the air. I think this is a week that the Niners really try to get their true wide receiver one involved. And if you've been struggling with Ayuk, stay patient. I think it starts to happen for you this week. That was Who Will Deliver presented by Uber Eats, where you can get the best deals on game day food all season long, the official on demand delivery partner of the NFL order. Now back to some game preview. Speaking of the Cardinals at the forty nine Ers, LaQuan, I know it hasn't been great for your boy, Greg Dortsch.
Speaker 3: Are we off the search for a wide receiver too in Arizona? Now?
Speaker 4: Yes, until further notice. I mean, look, Dorschland has been closed for maintenance. Who are still trying to figure some things out. But yeah, I think it's locked up that you know, Marvin Harrison is the one. So for the next upcoming weeks, it might be tough to try to put a Greg Dortch or Michael Wilson with the Packers Chargers coming up. So it's like trade McBride should be coming back from this concussion. But if you want to drop Greg Dortch, I understand it. It's a business decision. But I'm not dropping him. I'm sleeping at Dorschlane. I got a bed in the back, living.
Speaker 3: Off a venue.
Speaker 1: So yeah, staying at the abandoned amusement park. It's very how very scoop how Scooby do with you right now?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Look, I would look, I went from dorts to Michael Wilson.
Speaker 1: Now I'm just like, all right, I'm gonna wait and see what happens at this point. Sunday Night Football Cowboys and the Steelers. Imagine with two teams that met in a Super Bowl many many moons ago, Florial, how many Cowboys are you willing to start here? Especially on Brandon Cooks is like he's going to miss at least the next game, maybe something beyond that as well.
Speaker 2: The definitives are two, like C d Lamb is a player that you never said, I don't care who he can be playing the Monstars. You play him every single week. And Jake Ferguson, Like Jake Ferguson, I know, I think is getting overlooked a little bit right now double figures since he's returned. He's a clear cut number two target on the team that throws the third most or sorry, second most in the NFL. Dak is one that it depends on your option, Like I like Gino more than him this week. I like Justin Fields more than him this week. But I like Dak more than like Mahomes this week. So he kind of falls into that fringe QB one group depending on what you're at. I'd play Dak over Sam Darnold as well.
Speaker 3: Jake Ferguson.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yes, okay, so yeah, so two and a half Cowboys that you'd be willing to start in week five. Yeah, it's just it's been hard, right because, pecially because the run game has been non existent. They still are looking for a second wide receiver after Cede Lamb.
Speaker 2: It's their fullback running routes.
Speaker 3: Now, what what are we doing? We're sorry? It just it just it caused me to glitch a little bit. I have to stop it.
Speaker 2: One team can throw it to their quarterback, their fullback, and it's you guys.
Speaker 3: Everyone else.
Speaker 1: Kyle Eustchek is in play. Every other full back. No, we don't know.
Speaker 4: I love for cj Han Vikings, real life player.
Speaker 2: I don't want him taking targets away from Aaron Jones.
Speaker 1: Right, That's that's sort of the point there, gotcha. Monday Night Football, it's the Saints and the Chiefs. I will pose this question to both of you, but I'll start with you, Lakwan, who'd you rather start?
Speaker 3: Derek Carr? Patrick mahomes Uh?
Speaker 4: Can I just bench boat and get zero points?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: This is real nasty work here? Like I don't like any of them for fantasy. Both of the matchups are nasty for me, but like I guess I'll go with Derek Carr just being that his weapons are actually healthy, and you know, mahone's been losing one special player on the offense like every other week now, so it's like, I don't want to even try to take the chance of starting Mahomes against the Saint's defense that's just been great this season every season. Honestly, They're just one of those defenses that you have to have on the schedule, like, Okay, we got to prep for this.
Speaker 3: One for you, Florida Car or O Mahomes.
Speaker 2: I have both as sits in stardom cittem this week with some other really big name options to go check that out, but I would take the shot on Mahomes. I feel like car has been in single digits two straight weeks and the Chiefs don't look now, but the last three weeks, Joe Burrow, Kirk Cousins, Justin Herbert all held in check against that defense. We know they're really good as well. I don't want either one, though, I'm with Lakwan on.
Speaker 1: That if I can get away from both, I would that secondary has been good for the last couple of years. I guess if I had to pick one, it's probably Mahomes, But I don't love. Never thought we'd be saying this, never thought this'd be a real question, But this is where we are in twenty ninety four.
Speaker 4: Derek Carr, Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 1: All right, now, you can check the rest of our Week five preview on Fantasy Extra over on NFL Plus.
Speaker 3: We'll be sure to go check that out.
Speaker 1: But it's time to drive your line up, presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camry LQ.
Speaker 3: What do you got for us that is spicy about Week five?
Speaker 4: Wow, Canchuba Hubbard show up and show out again for another RB one performance against the Bears. I mean, the last two weeks he has been amazing. He has been performing since Andy Dawn has taken over as the starter, top five running back in the last two weeks, and since Andy has taken over this Panthers offense, who have to respect it. They've been a top five offense since he's taken over total yards, rushing, scoring, whatever you want to name it. You got to put respect on this Panthers O line as well. Stepping up for Cuba Hubber to another RB one performance this week.
Speaker 1: Wow, even against the Bears, that is spicy. My Jonathan brooks Shares don't like it. Yeah, man, like I need my I need my Jonathan brook Shares to be worth something. This is not helping me at all.
Speaker 4: He's coming back with open arms. Just let him slow walk it in, you.
Speaker 3: Know, all right? All right, sure, fine, Florida. What is your hot take for the week?
Speaker 2: Amari Cooper? Two hundred yards and a touchdown. I know it sounds spicy, like half of that might come on one play. Every week is basically a game of like will he catch the long one or not? Last week he caught it. He had an eighty two yard touchdown and got called back due to a questionable holding penalty. But the Commanders, man, they just get torched through the air. They are in the top six and passing yards allowed to wide receivers. No team has allowed more touchdowns every week but one a wide receiver has scored at least twenty three Fantasy points against them. That one week was the Cardinals when Kyler Murray just did not come through. Marvin Harrison even in that game, had eighteen. So yeah, you start your elite wide receivers against the Commanders, and I think this is a get right spot for a Mark Cooper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does feel like last week the Commanders shut down the Cardinals. It feels like that was sort of a one week thing, and maybe more about the Cardinals than the come I have more questions about them than I do the Commanders. Yeah, no, I think that's true. I think it's more about the Cardinals than it was the Commanders at this point. Yea, we will find out. For me, it's about Jordan Love. Jordan Love came back.
Speaker 3: He came back. He looked great. I know like it was kind of a rough start. I should say that is a rough start.
Speaker 1: Second half he looks very good, very nearly got the Packers that come from behind win against Minnesota. I think this week he comes out hot, throws four touchdown passes. Look, the Rams have been a soft spot for us in fantasy. We want to take advantage of it as much as possible. We know what Jaden Reid can do. Dontavian Wicks has been a very popular waiver wire ad so has Tucker Kraft. With Christian Watson down right now and in offense, it doesn't really involve it's running back to a whole lot in the passing game. So I think Jordan Love stays hot, has a big, big week, and I think you can reap the benefits if you have been starting him. Would help my Guillotine League couple of weeks ago before I got chopped because I was like having to start whomever I could find at quarterback.
Speaker 3: But you know that's just me being bitter. Not to worry about that.
Speaker 1: That was Drive your Lineup presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camri.
Speaker 3: Whatever your vibe, it's a camera vibe. Learn more at Toyota dot com slash Camri. That is it. We are done.
Speaker 1: We appreciate to hanging out with the NFL Fantasy Football show.
Speaker 3: You know the drill.
Speaker 1: Tell two friends to tell two friends rate review and remember, ask not what you could do for your country, Ask what's for lunch?
Speaker 3: Be safe to carry yourselves and we will talk to you tomorrow