Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty and he Armstrong and Eddy.
Speaker 3: There will never be another Ozzy Osbourne unless you have his actual DNA, introducing infinitely recyclable Ozzy by liquid death. These cans have each been drunk by Ozzy himself, and each can contains trace DNA from Ozzie's saliva as well as his handwritten signature. Once technology in federal law permits you can replicate Ozzy and enjoy him for hundreds of years.
Speaker 1: And this is a minute long and I don't know what it is, so I wasn't paying attention. I wanted the end of the Stanley Cup playoffs, which was Clip ten but apparently is no longer.
Speaker 2: I thought that would be exciting me.
Speaker 1: Florida Panthers defeated Edmonton and won the Stanley Cup for the second year in a row.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very disappointing, but I think they won because they're a better hockey team.
Speaker 2: I watched a bunch of.
Speaker 1: It feels weird Florida having a hockey team to me. I still haven't accepted that into my life. And winning Lord Stanley's Cup. No less, Right, shocking humor is a funny thing.
Speaker 4: A friend almost made me crack up in the middle of a fairly serious story with a text I've now turned my phone over, And part of what made the text so hilarious was that it wasn't the least bit funny.
Speaker 2: It was the.
Speaker 4: Uber dumb attempt at humor, right, that wasn't funny that made it so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes that works, Yeah, yeah, yeah, Sometimes a bad joke can be hilarious, but sometimes it's just bad. And then that I find that painful as a guy who tries to be funny for a living. It's painful whenever I do that, and just like it wounds me deeply. Right, yeah, no, this was deliberately asinine. So we might be going to war like today, this hour, this minute, or tomorrow or whenever. More on that in a little bit. The very latest got a little on the whole immigration front, as there's a big pushback from farmers, restaurants, landscaping, all the different sectors that say, hey, wait, you can't or we'll just this isn't gonna work. And Trump had gone back on that, and then he went forward again on Monday.
Speaker 2: So where are we on that whole story? Stay tuned.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that discussion, really interesting. A couple of things absolutely worth touching on apropos of nothing in particular.
Speaker 2: I mentioned this very briefly earlier.
Speaker 4: The Free Press was reporting that British CNN journalist Christian amen Or recently said, when I went to Harvard to give this speech, and it was just a few days ago last week, I must say I was afraid. I'm a foreigner, I don't have a green card, I'm not an American citizen. I'm fairly prominent, and I literally prepared to go to America as if I was going to North Korea. I took a burner phone, imagine that, and I had nothing on the burner phone except a few numbers.
Speaker 2: I was really afraid. Oh my god, can you believe that?
Speaker 1: S How does she not have some sort of ability to be here at this point?
Speaker 2: Well, she's a prit, she can come whenever the frig she wants, right, Yeah, sure.
Speaker 4: I mean, oh, that ability to convince yourself to be afraid, because then you bond with other people, and that feels really good, especially to certain personality types. And so it's like during COVID, they convinced there's some selves that everybody who's gonna die, including healthy little kids and robust twenty three year old soldiers and the rest of it.
Speaker 2: That we all had to hide in her home for years and years because we were so very afraid. I got another example, Katie, you'll like this one. I had a woman I knew who after.
Speaker 1: The Dobbs decision, which overturned roe versus Wade, said they were texting and said, my friends and I are all starting to write down our menstrual cycle stuff on paper because the government's going to get into our phones and track to see if we're pregnant so they can.
Speaker 2: And there wasn't. I don't even know what the next part was of that.
Speaker 1: A wow, why you have to round you up and bring you to the Handmaid's tail camps where they would force you to give birth. So people were writing down there date for a you know, the curse to come visit ause that's not psychotic because it's the government's getting into your phones and well that's their top priority is to find out when my peer comes around.
Speaker 5: Good stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some people really like being afraid anyway. Nelly Bowles in the Free Press writes, it's Massachusetts, not Moses Christianne.
Speaker 2: You're traveling to.
Speaker 4: Harvard and you're not Jewish, She'll be fine, what are you going to run into a cappella.
Speaker 2: Kids who demand to see your Social Security card? And then she gets serious.
Speaker 4: I actually think what's happening is that people are freaking themselves out on Blue Sky, which, if you're not familiar, is the newish progressive Twitter like outlet, just like how ex Twitter is convincing me that the entire world is full of guys who think Hitler is misunderstood Blues guys convincing christian I'm in poor that she needs a burner phone to visit Harvard Yard.
Speaker 1: The best line is that is you're going to Harvard and you're not Jewish, so you'll be okay.
Speaker 2: That's really good, no kidding.
Speaker 4: And then this is actually also indirectly from Nelly Bowles in the Free Press. Tulsey Gabbard I guess admitted last week that she asked AI which JFK files she should keep classified as D and I, which is just in trusting in itself. I'm not against that, depending on the particulars, obviously, but you're talking about a huge amount of information, the complex question of what should be classified. But here's the really interesting part. Nelly actually said, I asked Ai for a joke in my voice, and it's not half bad. This is AI's joke. This is how the singularity begins, not with a bang. Oh uh uh oh, this is the joke. This is how the singularity begins, not with a bang, but with Tulsey Gabbard uploading the Zepruder film to chet GBT and asking, be honest, was it the CIA.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty good joke. The joke is in your hand. That's what I'd have gone with if I was growk.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, that's what super lack of intelligence. You probably don't know this, Katie, because you don't go into men's rooms a lot. That's a common thing to scrawl up over. That's a common thing, all right. Well, if you're a trans you could that's that's a common thing for some malcontent to scrawl in front of the urinal. So you're standing there and it says, the joke is in your hand.
Speaker 4: No, why you're looking up here? The joke is in your hand, right, yeah?
Speaker 2: Clever? Oh speaking with your Oh youw maturity, do not look at the walls in a men's room.
Speaker 4: The Scotis decision dealing with mutilating confused adolescents will go back into that. Apparently everybody is now condemning grotesquely overly expensive public housing, name checking a city councilman in I think this is DC who advocated for this project, says this is ridiculous and really disturbing the cost per unit ezracline lambasting Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson's plan for affordable housing one point one million bus unit and saying that's just insane.
Speaker 2: Well that's the way with his whole abundance book, right right right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They mentioned that the system Mayor Johnson used to select projects, there was a point system for who.
Speaker 2: Could build the projects.
Speaker 4: Eleven points were doled out for projects with BYPOCK development control, ten points for those with Advanced Level Green Building certification, but only three points were given for cost containment. So you almost got quadruple the number of points that you get for ability to contain costs for BIPOC development control.
Speaker 2: How do you like that? It's everything you need to know?
Speaker 1: Okay, I just asked chat GBT for common men's room you know what's hot.
Speaker 2: Funny is it's hard not to say GBT. It is very hard to say it's cha GPT. I know it.
Speaker 1: I said it myself the last time. Hey, jet chat GPT. Why is it so hard to not say jet GPT? Maybe it'll tell me anyway. I asked chat g for common men's room graffiti, Oh boy, and I didn't actually didn't have what I was looking for, but I had some good stuff, it says the most common And you know, see you don't know this, Katie, So I'm letting you and all other women know.
Speaker 2: We've never been in a men's room. You probably didn't picture.
Speaker 1: This, but exciting crude humor and drawings, simple, often vulgar sketches of body parts.
Speaker 2: That's is what I've seen. I can attest to this.
Speaker 5: Those are in women's restrooms as well.
Speaker 1: Really, oh yeah, really, yes, women are drawing crude body parts.
Speaker 6: All the time. Penatrans is mostly lots of pennaces.
Speaker 1: Really, who's the chick who's scrolling a pennis on the wall in the women's room.
Speaker 6: The hilarious ones continue, all right, lots of for a good time calls. That's always been a thing.
Speaker 1: They have a category called bathroom philosophy, which I've never heard this before. Every once while you come across something that's just funny and philosophical.
Speaker 2: Like this one. No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize a cat.
Speaker 5: All right, life changing?
Speaker 1: What you're not yourself when you're constipated. That's another good one. Uh, first person, God is dead Nietzsche. Then the reply is Nietzsche is dead God. That's pretty good. Yeah, seeing that one.
Speaker 2: What are you looking at your mom? Okay?
Speaker 5: I like the arrow fights or somebody writes like you suck and then there's an arrow and then it just keeps going all over the.
Speaker 2: I pooped. Therefore, I am okay, Wow, you're in good hands like you're in Michael A classically was a classic Michael rejoinder. Yes, flush twice. It's a long way to the capitol or the lunch room or the cafeteria or whatever. Make toilet's great again? All right, wow again.
Speaker 1: It's the utter stupidity of it that makes it so funny.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: The best thing in this whole segment is I learned.
Speaker 1: Women also scrawl crudely drawn pennaces on the wall in their bathrooms. I would have never guessed that. I just assumed you all were above that sort of thing.
Speaker 6: Next time I'm in a more chaotic one, I'll take a picture for you guys so you can see it's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure it's just the same as in yours.
Speaker 4: Is there a commentary attached to the artwork?
Speaker 6: Generally speaking, yeah, there's a lot of name calling.
Speaker 2: Jenna is a okay, who what is that at home? Now?
Speaker 6: And then somebody crosses out Jenna and writes, Deborah, you know getting that aggression out by centre?
Speaker 1: Is that a crudely drawn cannon? And are those of the wheels? I always wonder I never know what's going on. Okay, that's what it is. It's a Civil War reenactment.
Speaker 2: Jack. We got more news on the Thank you for your attention to this matter. Yes, Secretary Nome had an allergic reaction. She was transported to the hospital out of an abundance of caution. She's alert and recovering.
Speaker 1: By all accounts, the Secretary appears to be stable, but we're trying to get more information about what the allergic reaction was too.
Speaker 2: And the severity. Good news, she appears to be okay, and it's talking to her.
Speaker 1: Staff Yeah, that was kind of weird when the breaking news was Christy Nolm's being rushed to the hospital.
Speaker 2: That is kind of funny.
Speaker 1: That was right around when I was making the joke that her collagen enhanced lips made it look like she was in anaphylactic shock.
Speaker 2: That she may have been, and she's not very old.
Speaker 1: Although when you got that level of health care and protection, you're a sever secret service protecting you could have a lot of the stuff that all of us have all the time, kind of minor this or that they'd rush you to the hospital because why not? Sure you get the best healthcare in the world. While I just saw this, I want to talk about it. Mark Feeson the Washington Post put this out about Caitlin Clark getting the hell beat out of her last night. This is disgraceful. Has a league ever treated its best player this way? How do our teammates let the other team get away with these cheap shots?
Speaker 2: Have you seen the video?
Speaker 1: Her team needed to freaking light that chick up. There should have been a bench clearing brawl. You don't get to do this to our player like they would have done with like they did with Wayne Gretzky like they did with Michael Jordan, like you do with your best player. You can't let the biggest chick on the other team come knock down your best player like that and just walk away from it.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was out of line. That was crazy. Katie, you saw it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I actually I saw that this morning and I put it up on Katie's corner because it just set me off.
Speaker 5: It was actually it was two players.
Speaker 6: She got into it with the one and then one of the other team's players came up to defense, just completely.
Speaker 5: From the side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was that second.
Speaker 1: Your team needs to have that girl on the ground after that. I mean, that's just the way sports works. If you're gonna you need to send the message. You don't get to do that, right. I mean, remember when Winge Gretzky was new any and that very big guy man thugs would go out there and fight like crazy, stay away from our best player.
Speaker 2: This way it works.
Speaker 5: The way she got hit, it looked like a whiplash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that had that had to rattle her brain. Yeah, the way she goes down on that one. And also I would just think as a theistan of the Washington Post was point not just from the league standpoint, Like Charles Barkley's been saying, this is your ticket to relevance, you idiots. This is the best thing that has ever happened to you. Take advantage of it. Don't be mad about it anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm watching. Oh she pokes her in the eye. No, the next one, it's the blast, the next curl. Oh yeah, yeah, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: You got to be all over her. That should have cleared the benches. Yeah, yeah, more violence in women's sports.
Speaker 2: Jack calls for I love it. That's great. Well you'd have you know, this is funny. You gotta have her back.
Speaker 1: This is funny. This is kind of like a ran and what's going on here. More violence would lead to less violence. You put that chick on her back and clear the benches. Next team knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't really get away with that anymore, right, one hundred percent?
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: Another little breaking news nugget. We have just kroll closed the American embassy in Israel for the next three days and are getting everybody.
Speaker 2: Out of there. That that is not an accident.
Speaker 1: Something is going to happen in the next forty eight to seventy two hours.
Speaker 2: No doubt about it.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it's it's one hundred percent. I mean, there could be some intelligence that they've just discovered that makes this next statement wrong incorrect. But if we hadn't closed the embassy in the pre five days, you wouldn't think there's any particular reason to close it now unless something big is about to happen, something fundamentally.
Speaker 1: Different, right, that's going to cause Iran to lash out even more than they have to the extent that they have the capability. I don't know how much capability they have now. They did shoot down an Israeli plane yesterday, So Israel's announcement or a President Trump's announcement that we control the skies not one hundred percent. Apparently, maybe you can't ever one hundred percent control the skies, but.
Speaker 4: Sure, Yeah, but they did get a complay that completely different topic. You know who's hot to trot to talk about AI, just like you, Jack the Pope, the new Pope. He took the name Pope Leo because the old time he Pope Leo was like big for standing up for industrial workers during the Industrial Revolution. He thinks AI is the new that and the Catholic Church really needs to be into standing up for people displaced by AI.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I wonder what that would look like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's wrong about a bunch of stuff, but it's an interesting stance he's taking.
Speaker 1: Well, governments and psychologists and religions are going to have to figure this out because there's gonna be a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Out of work. Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: Food giant Kraft Heines, maker of Kraft mac and cheese, pines, ketchup, jello, kool Aid, will remove all artificial colors from its products sold in the United States by twenty twenty seven. While ninety percent of their products already contained no artificial dies, Craft Hines will be one of the first US packaged food companies to commit to phasing out artificial dyes from its brands entirely.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, that cheese. I eat a lot of the Kraft Macaroni and cheese. We love that. That cheese powder, the orange cheese powder. That's gotta be fake coloring. There's no way it's actually that color, is it?
Speaker 2: Well right, well, no, isn't necessarily artificial.
Speaker 1: I mean, like a pumpkin's that color roughly, so you think they put pumpkin.
Speaker 2: In it to make it that color. They use natural dyes like that. Yeah, I'm concerned. Cheese ought not to be that color.
Speaker 1: Well, cheese, you better use your finger quotes when you say cheese.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no kidding. I've told the story before. I lived downwind of the giant craft plant in Champagne, Illinois.
Speaker 2: Many years ago. It must have been delicious, and the.
Speaker 1: Smell coming out of that plant wasn't food. Okay, it's just terrible. So we've been looking for our favorite versions of mainstream media covering the Supreme Court decision today, the six' to three decision around transgender. Surgeries let me read you The Washington post, version which is ridiculous breaking. NEWS a Divided Supreme court cleared the way for states to ban certain gender transition treatments for, minors a polarizing national issue That trump administration is seized on in initiatives targeting transgender. Rights, well that's, fair Or CHARLES. C. W cook replies to, it he of The National, Review this is all. Irrelevant the reason The Supreme court upheld The tennessee law is that the job of The Supreme cords do uphold federal, law including The, Constitution and there's nothing in either source that obviates The tennessee, law which is doctors shouldn't be doing operations or medical procedures on children to try to make them bodies look more like a man or a, woman or to be more.
Speaker 4: Precise if the states want to ban that sort of experimental mutilation, children they, can agreeing with The Sixth, circuit which had come to the same, conclusion.
Speaker 1: Which i'd like to. See i'll bet even In california we'd vote to ban. It you put it to a state, vote.
Speaker 2: Could be definitely.
Speaker 4: Yeah and the more people learn and understand and realize, that, oh radical gender theory was taught to me in school like it's a, certainty like everybody, agrees but it's actually an eighty twenty issue the other.
Speaker 2: Way once you figure that, out.
Speaker 4: People they lose the scales from their, eyes to paraphrase The Good, book pretty.
Speaker 2: Quickly The Bible.
Speaker 4: Justice Sonya, sodomoyr one of the court's three ridiculous liberal members who voted against the, majority wrote that the court decision quote, authorizes without second, thought untold harm to transgender children and the parents and families who love, them because there is no constitutional justificaification for that.
Speaker 2: RESULT i.
Speaker 4: Dissent, okay so that's a beautiful example of the problem with liberal. Justices it's not the result she, prefers so she just. Sents never mind the, constitution never mind. Democracy As Judge roberts, Wrote, look this is for people to vote.
Speaker 1: On read From Justice robert's. Opinion transgenderism is a.
Speaker 2: Tax he. Decided, no that's pretty, funny but a. Distraction get back to.
Speaker 1: It Justice roberts wrote in the majority of, opinion this case carries a simple. Lesson in politically contentious debates over matters shrouded and scientific, uncertainty court should not assume that self described experts are. Correct of, course Not andy said penises are. Attacks that's not even. Funny now let's, See i'm trying to Find Amy Coney barrett wrote something pretty. Good this a long article.
Speaker 4: Man in the majority, Opinion roberts alluded to the growing body of scientific literature coming out of Advanced western, democracies including THE, uk In, Norway, finland exposing the lack of evidence demonstrating that the benefits of transgender operations outweigh the considerable.
Speaker 1: Harms, well THEY i don't know did they have in those, countries Those european.
Speaker 2: Countries this.
Speaker 1: Movement that we had for a while that studies show that they're going to kill themselves if they don't get a gender firman.
Speaker 2: Care did they have that over.
Speaker 4: There because it was from W, path The World Professional association For Transgender.
Speaker 1: Health they put out all of that guard it's been. Debunked it's just it's not, true and over.
Speaker 2: And over again it's been. Debunked, yeah but it sure was a good club to beat you.
Speaker 1: With you're gonna you're gonna let that child die because they're gonna kill themselves if we don't rush them to the hospital and have THEIR wang cut, off.
Speaker 4: Right remove healthy, breasts and pump them full of irreversible hormone.
Speaker 2: Treatments that's.
Speaker 4: Right Justice Cony barrett acknowledged the existence of detransitioners in describing and this is absolutely. True this is Something i've been hammering and she put it more clearly than, me because she's twice as. Smart but she acknowledged the existence of the transitioners in describing the lack of a clear definition of what a transgender person is given the fact that people begin to identify as transgender and sometimes often return to identifying with their biological. Sex in, fact it's the, vast vast majority of adolescents if you just leave them. Alone barrett suggested the variation in quote gender identity distinguishes it from immutable characteristics people are born, with.
Speaker 2: Like race or. Sex.
Speaker 4: Quote the boundaries of the, group in other, words are not defined by an easily ascertainable characteristic that is fixed and consistent across the. Group see the gender bending. Madness advocates have stated transgenderism is. Immutable it's like your your race or your eye. Color when that's, RIDICULOUS i, mean it's utterly unsupportable other than a vanishingly small number of cases of actual gender. Dysphoria the idea that every twelve year old girl terrified at puberty who, SAYS i THINK i may be a boy as it turns, out, mom that that's an immutable characteristic that's obscene and anybody believes it as a.
Speaker 1: Fool, well that's for the older kids that confused or. Whatever how about the littler kids LIKE i know one of who clearly their parents pushed them down that path. Clearly, YEAH i mean that's horrifying, Anyway so happy with The Supreme court. Ruling so got a couple of things on the war, front looking at Open source on the on The, twitter sirens are now sounding across Central israel as of a minute, ago ballistic missiles launched By iran beginning to approach what is A RAN's goal? There they're not going to Change israel's. Mind if, anything it just brings over more of the public to the side of probably we got to do something Around. Iran they're, Crazy but what are the goal of the missiles From?
Speaker 4: IRAN i think like a team down a touchdown in a half with forty seconds to, go you're looking for that lucky, shot the Hail mary that causes so much damage it Causes israel to.
Speaker 2: Recalculate, WOW i can't even imagine what that would. Be they're down to. THAT i can't even. IMAGINE i think they just.
Speaker 4: The mullas in The Revolutionary guard and. EVERYBODY i, mean they've got to respond otherwise they are utterly illegitimate as.
Speaker 2: RULERS i think from their point of.
Speaker 1: View this is new reporter To, Trump Mister, president what do you have to say to the supreme leader Of iran who says that they will not? SURRENDER i say good. Luck another Reporter when does your patients run out With? Iran it's already run. Out that's why we're doing what we're. Doing they had sixty, days plenty of. Time they made a. Mistake their country is in, rum and so many people are dead that shouldn't be. Dead it's a very sad. Thing what do you say to The Supreme? LEADER i say good.
Speaker 2: LUCK i thought you were gonna say. Goodbye that'd be.
Speaker 1: Something, yeah, Wow, okay when does it?
Speaker 2: HAPPEN i don't. Know The pope.
Speaker 4: Is the two one hundred and sixty Seventh pope compared to the forty seventh, president for what it's, worth going all the way back To, peter two thousand year old Office pope and his. Thing the reason he Took Pope leo as a name is he's really concerned about artificial, intelligence The chicago math Major leo the. Fourteenth, okay more on that in a minute or.
Speaker 2: Two that's pretty. Interesting, yeah The pope is worried about a is it the? Devil Is ai the?
Speaker 4: DEVIL i don't think he goes there, exactly but he thinks it's going to be a huge threat to human dignity and life and. Labor he's rus, yes one hundreds, Right, yes we will finish strong next, day arm strong and.
Speaker 2: YETTY i tried everything for my.
Speaker 1: Depression nothing.
Speaker 2: Worked every day felt, HEAVY i felt. Trapped THEN i tried Pupperman.
Speaker 3: Our prescription helps your body secrete a special pheromone that attracts.
Speaker 1: PUPPIES i took the pill before, bed and WHEN i woke up there he was the love of my.
Speaker 2: Life the pill.
Speaker 6: Does not target depression, directly but we found that it's really difficult to be depressed when cute dogs show up at your.
Speaker 2: Doorstep that's. True Popper, in ask your. DOCTOR i Popper in is for.
Speaker 4: You the REASON i asked for that audio is that is AND i early in my, life did some stuff with an advertising agency and some commercial, production not a, lot but that was from what appeared to be a solid half million dollar budgeted drug, commercial multiple, actors multiple, locations beautifully filmed, music blah blah, blah and it was generated for roughly five hundred dollars worth OF.
Speaker 2: Ai according to the people who.
Speaker 1: Made, it surprised to cost that, much just time and everything included in crafting it and doing the prompts and stuff talked to beutterly convincing talked about the way they can do radio commercials now pretty much. Instantly you just GIVE ai the website and it crafts the whole.
Speaker 4: Thing, yeah and they had some examples of the realistic tones of voice of THE ai. Voices now it's hilariously idiotic THAT i will still sometimes use they take me to your later voice for computer, technology when indeed the examples they played were one hundred percent. Lifelike you'd never guess that they were artificially generated, Anyway which brings us to a brief consideration of the New Pope leo the fourteenth he calls, himself as he explained his, Namesake leo the thirteenth stood up for the rights of factory workers during The Gilded, age when industrial robber barons presided over rapid change and extreme. Inequality, yeah he's got similar concerns about.
Speaker 2: That i'll let that go for a different. Time, YEAH i, KNOW i, Know i'm with.
Speaker 4: You, Yeah and now all of those people in their offspring offspring enjoy a standard of living which was like fifteen times better than Their.
Speaker 1: You're not a robber baron because you took advantage of the current technology and put it to.
Speaker 4: Use, Yeah, yeah isn't that something that's just worth a quick?
Speaker 1: Nod that, is four people worked on this article for The Wall Street, journal three of them, women and it's sprinkled through all sorts of stuff like that sprinkled with.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 4: Yeah so, anyway the New, pope who was a math major The chicagoan famously.
Speaker 2: Four plus three Equals. Jesus he has.
Speaker 4: Many Of Silicon valley's most powerful executives slang To rome to meet with him and chat with.
Speaker 2: Him he wants a binding.
Speaker 4: International treaty ON, ai which just shows he knows more about The New testament than life On. Earth that is an hilariously unrealistic.
Speaker 2: Notion, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 1: Know i've gone back and forth in. THIS i have read a ton about this bunch of different. Books part of it is the idea that yet nobody thought it would work to have any sort of international treaties on nuclear weapons, EITHER i, mean nobody thought it would.
Speaker 2: Work what's the point it did.
Speaker 1: Work it's much easier to detect somebody getting a nuclear weapons See iran than it is working ON ai in a basement.
Speaker 2: Somewhere it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Hurt to have rules in, place just so you can prosecute somebody when they violate.
Speaker 2: Them but, Yeah i'm not.
Speaker 4: Optimistic, yeah the non proliferation thing worked, some but it is a different BEAST. AI i would, argue you can't set off a nuclear, bomb you, know In manhattan and get away with. It whereas the use OF ai to do horrendous, THINGS i think we'll see all the time.
Speaker 1: That up until fairly, recently it had to have been a very big country with a very big budget and some of the greatest scientists in the. World WITH, ai you could be any dufus who owns a, computer, right and you could do it under the cover of darkness until it's gotten into a very very advanced. Stage so, yeah the comparison is. Interesting but you, know The vatican has been pushing for a binding international treaty ON. Ai telling me about how that binding, works Mister, pope. Sir, yeah number of companies support voluntary ethical voluntary ethical, guidelines preferring them to legally quote unquote binding regulation OF, ai which The European union is gradually rolling out because they regulate everything all the, time, right that sounds like climate change. Nonsense the countries that sign on to that will STIFLE. Ai productivity and the ability to make money off of, it while the evil countries will do whatever the hell they want and.
Speaker 2: Win the. Race it's just like climate. Change, yeah not only, that but The. Euros you.
Speaker 4: KNOW i had a great article not long ago about how entrepreneurs and tech people who went back To europe after a stint in THE us And Silicon, valley they went back to their home countries to really get to plant the seeds of a tech revolution in their own. Countries and it was so suffocating and so hostile toward innovation and business In. Europe they said the hell with, it moved back to THE us.
Speaker 2: Find out, yea, yeah here's your host for final, Thoughts Joe.
Speaker 4: Geeddy let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the. Day there is our technical, Director Mike, langelow frantically pushing the buttons in the. Controller michael final, Thought, WELL i just wrote.
Speaker 2: Some stuff down in the men's room.
Speaker 6: WALL i Tell congress you want the flat tax and recycle your, plastics so we'll see how that.
Speaker 1: Goes that's a funny thing to write on a bathroom. Wall, yeah Tell congress you want the flat.
Speaker 2: Tax right above the, Journal Katie greener Esteemed Newswoman as a final, Thought.
Speaker 6: Katie you guys got me hooked on grape. Nuts, yeah that's a good cereal right. THERE i had a bowl this. Morning they're, great very filling. Too you don't need Much. JACK a final thought for, us let's know how the fiber works out for?
Speaker 2: You oh, boy, please DON'T i think my sink.
Speaker 1: Salmini SINCE i have to go pick up my younger one at Boy Scott camp down By Long, Beach i'm gonna go to A dodgers Game friday. Night have not been To Dodgers stadium in thirty some, years So i'm looking forward to.
Speaker 2: It that's.
Speaker 4: Exciting my final thought is last week, especially there were activists anti ice activists talking about How california has lots Of spanish named cities and that's proof That english speakers are, colonists and has been pointed out by several.
Speaker 2: People you've got to be an idiot.
Speaker 4: To make that argument and an idiot to accept, it as the conquistadors apparently are indigenous now and The spaniards who chopped off the hands of anybody who didn't convert To catholicism are the True Native.
Speaker 2: Americans, wow that my Skin. Spaniards that is something.
Speaker 1: Seriously armstrong And getty wrapping up another grueling four hour, workday so many.
Speaker 2: People with thanks a little.
Speaker 4: Time go To Armstrong egeddy dot com for the hot lengths For katie's corner for the, swag pick up AN a AND G t shirt and wear it proudly or give it to your favorite ang.
Speaker 1: Fan we've got the most military presence in the golf area since the beginning Of Gulf war two as of now see.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow god Bless. America I'm strong And. Getty our message is. Clear our beef is beautiful and theirs is.
Speaker 1: Weak are you?
Speaker 2: Sure canta says, yes that's not WHAT i was. Told, wow, Oh Congressman.
Speaker 1: Well Jack armstrong And Joe getty asked the same question of their, listeners and here's their. Response i've still, wondered did he know that she Wasn't. European i'll tell you, what what's the woman grabs who buy your? Castanets you don't care?
Speaker 2: Anymore Bye, Bye armstrong And. Getty