Speaker 1: Welcome everybody. Tuesday edition of The Clay Travis end Buck Sexton Show kicks off right now. I am a dad, So now I've got two dads talking to you here on the show. Clay an old, grizzled, grizzled veteran of fatherhood, me gray Beard. I'm a rookie to this fatherhood thing, but I have to tell you I absolutely love it, and I appreciate so much all of the just the kind words and well wishes and everything from the moms and dads out there and everybody who were so kind. As I was out for a few days carry my wife a total trooper, never lost her temper, never was anything other than upbeat during it was pretty long, pretty long time in the hospital, but she was gonna say we got through it. She got through it. I was there for moral support. And the only thing I learned is probably next time, wait until my wife is out of the hospital before I'm like, when can we have more? So I was like, can we do two or three of these? This is awesome? So yes, the baby thing is incredible. And if I seem a little even more upbeat and a bulliont about the future than ever, it's because well, you all, those of you who have had kids, you know exactly what I'm talking about it, and the grandparents out there, you know that you just it just kind of puts you in a frame of mind, in a mood. So everything is great, Carrie's doing fantastically, babies adorable, healthy, Everything is great. Thank you so much, Clay, thank you for rocking out. I was listening when I was out because you know, as one does when you're just sitting around in the hospital. Talk radio is like your salvation when you are stuck in a hospital room for hours, hours and hours on end. So I was listening to the podcasts and stuff, great shows, and I say, we just jump right into it, and if you guys want to talk more, talk more fatherhood ideas or the first few weeks or anything, we can just throw that into the mix as we go. But yes, I'm in kind of a like walking on cloud a cloud nine attitude, as I'm sure you all understanding. It was fantastic, but we got a country to save and we got a lot of things going on as well. So let's just lay out there that we'll discuss this this situation, Clay, of this individual who has been sent the case of Guilmar Abrago Garcia, who has been sent to El Salvador, and now it's in the it's in the courts, and the Libs are saying Trump has to bring him back, and Trump's like, that's foreign policy related to judge can't actually review it, so we'll discuss this. I think it's very interesting. I also threw out an idea on Twitter which I don't think is crazy. Maybe this is crazy, but I don't think this is crazy. Trump Trump International El Salvador. I think it would send such a signal this country is incredibly safe. He's talked about it in Gaza, for Heaven's sakes, which is not incredibly safe. I think that this would send such a signal that great allies of the United States, people that make the right decisions, and I think it's a lovely place. The problem with El Salvador used to be that was the murder capital of the world per capita, or in the top three. Now it's the safest country in the Western Hemisphere. So I think time to start putting in some form investment. I think the Trump International or whatever they want to call a Trump sen Salvador would be a pretty cool. So if anyone has a line into Eric Trump at the Trump organization, I just think it's an interesting idea. But Clay I wanted to start with this one. The Trump let's just say what it is, the Trump War on woe campuses, and Harvard University has found out that Trump administration is going to freeze two billion dollars that had been committed to this. It is tax day today, which we'll talk more about. So, as Clay blearned out to me before the show, I think this is a particularly worthwhile time for us to say, hold on a second. So the government backs the student loans with you know, with no risk to these institutions whatsoever, and so that lets them jack up the tuition endlessly. When my dad went to Harvard Business School, clay and was he was a doc boy that's what they called them, and waiting tables over the summer to make money to pay, and you could where the Business school was like two grand for the year for the semester. This is obviously like nineteen seventy. But now these schools are eighty grand, seventy five, eighty grand a year. It's outrageous. And on top of that, they're getting billions of dollars of research money, and they're left wing lunacy factories. I like that Harvard and a bunch of other schools are getting some heat from the Trump team and that this is a real initiative. They're not just coming up with this ad hoc. They want to make universities abide by the spirit of not only the Constitution, but the American ethos. This is where Hillsdale College gets it right. And I'm not saying that just because they're a sponsor. I love a lot of what they put out into the educational ecosystem on a variety of different levels.
Speaker 2: But think about this. It is tax day, and I'm sure many of you are, like me, stroking checks that you don't want to stroke to send to a government that you feel is likely to be wasting the money that you are giving them, and that you could spend that money, or save that money, or utilize that money that you earned better than the government could. I am with you. Our tax rates are far too high. Okay, with that being said, colleges right now, colleges.
Speaker 1: Get a team.
Speaker 2: You can correct me on this if I'm wrong, but I think this is pretty much true everywhere they get tens of billions of dollars in direct cash payments from the American taxpayer. That should end, and we'll talk about that in a moment. But we're giving them property tax subsidies in almost every city and state, and we are giving them tax exemption, meaning that their endowments can grow without having to be taxed in the same way that yours and minds earnings are taxed. If you give them property tax exemptions and you give them not for profit status so they don't have to pay taxes, the taxpayers are already subsidizing colleges and universities to a massive degree. To build on what Buck said, then we all subsidized student loans and try to take the risk from the university itself and place it on the American taxpayer, our government. Why in the world are we also giving them tens of billions of dollars in taxpayer subsidies. I don't think any college or university should get any of our taxpayer dollars. I think a subsidy on property taxes and on not for profit status should give them plenty plus their endowments. Let them actually deal with their own cost structure, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, there are limits on these things. Right, you think about religious institutions, they are tax exempt, but you tend to under people understand why proselytizing, for example, if that's if the government was funding that, there'd be an issue, right, well, why are universities getting all this money that they can then use to pay salaries, administrative costs, all this other They say it's for research, as if they're all running DARPA, you know, Defense Advanced Research Project Agency out of the Pentagon figuring out how to give site to the blind. Really important, amazing stuff. I guarantee. If you think there's fraud, waste and abuse in the federal government, just wait until you see what the administrative staffs of universities have turned into. This has been true across education. By the way, my friend Ines Felcher has done great work on this clay something like administrative headcount. And this is true from nursery and you know, public schools and you know the very beginning of education all the way up through universities and PhD programs. Administrative staff has grown at breakneck pace in the last twenty or so years, like six times what actual teaching staff has. So whatever you think about how fast teaching staff is growing, and the administrative staff. And this is where you get DEI this is where you I mean meaning people that that's their job. We had diversity deans at my college. That was an actual job title, and there were a lot of them, and their job was to just march around and make sure that you never said a naughty thing or took a non approved position in public on the town square in the college green or you'd be in trouble. You'd have to go to re education camp. And which did happen to people? I might add that was one of the punishments you'd have to go and do like sensitivity training essentially clay. And you know the other part of this that I love is the so yes, the tax A lot of you are saying, why are my tax dollars going to subsidize Harvard has a what's the endowment? Sixty billion dollars something like.
Speaker 2: I was talking about that yesterday and I meant to wok up with the heart. I'm gonna look it up right now, because again, the otrageous yes, yes, I mean.
Speaker 1: This is this is an amazing amount of money that they have piled. The three billion as of last year that's astonishing, astonishing, And so you sit here and you say, well, hold on a second. You're as you're getting ready to you know, or hopefully you've already got it in. But if you're getting in the last minute, pay your taxes, and you're trying to make ends meet Harvard with its tens of billions of dollars sitting in the bank and all these bloated salaries for professors who maybe teach a class once a week and take sabbaticals of a year where they get paid, and all the I mean, the waste and everything in this is met. The other part of this play is the university system. We have to be on the same way that federal bureaucracy has become a province of the left and essentially a form of permanent left wing governance. That is, that is not about elections, right. The federal bureaucracy, if you the EPA until Trump came along, was democrats getting what they want, whether it was a Republican or a Democrat administration. The university system, it's the same thing. It's no matter who wins, who loses, doesn't change the faculty at Harvard, doesn't change the board of overseers, and they are factories of the left wing insanity that has infected so much of this country in recent years. They're not teaching people important stuff. They're teaching people left wing nonsense, and so I think it's time that they're held to account.
Speaker 2: I just think, at a bare minimum, if you want to have complete independence, you should do what Hillsdale College did. Harvard has fifty three billion dollars in their endowment. They have Again, it's not like they have to pay a massive amount of tax on that endowment.
Speaker 1: Every year.
Speaker 2: They return around to eight nine ten percent probably a year on average, so they're growing that at a five billion dollars a year clip. I don't think that a government should be in the business of dictating to colleges exactly what they can do. But if you take our taxpayer dollars, then the government does have a say in what you do. I mean, that's been established for a long time. Go back and read Bob Jones put in my constitutional law hat when the government gives you money, they have a right to be involved in the way that you run your college and university. And I think the biggest solution here as we sit on tax Day is Why are we giving billions of dollars in subsidies, tens of billions of dollars in direct cash subsidies from our tax dollars to these universities. They should be able to make their business, which is the university, work without needing any money from the federal government at all. If they can't, they got to cut back like most businesses would that don't have tens of billions of dollars in federal dollars coming in. And I know what they're going to do now, They're say the research grants that they're gonna they're gonna try to promote.
Speaker 1: The New York Times is going to come forward. Because remember that this is this is this is like the cathedral of the left. This is so important to them to have dominance, not just of of education in a broad sense, Clay, but of elite educational institutions. They have seized so called elite. They have seized these places and leveraged them for their own maximum benefit. They turn into indoctrination factories for kids to come out with. Yeah, I know not everybody I went to ammers. You know, you went to you to law school at Vanderbilt, that you can go to these places and not come out of communists. But I'm sure Vanderbilt's probably well, I don't know how left wing is Vanderbilt. I I think Vanderbilt is actually committed. A credit to the new chancellor a Vanderbilt. They kicked all the protesters out, they have the University of Chicago Free Speech Code.
Speaker 2: It's been solidly committed. They just re signed the chancellor for ten years. I'm really very confident in the direction Vanderbilt's going, but I hope that other schools follow that lead. And I don't think it's coincidental that Vanderbilt is able to go that direction while being based in a state like Tennessee. Well, I think the SEC schools in general, buck are a little bit different than your northeastern Ivy League schools.
Speaker 1: As the weather gets better, the schools get less insane. Not always true, but you know, I know there's Duke and there's some exceptions to this. But as things get warmer, I think you tend to have less the most the most radical stuff is in the Northeast. It's where I went, It's in the areas where I went to school. That's where you have the craziest stuff. Maybe the Pacific Northwest too, But there's nothing that that really can compare to how crazy those places are. How you know, Brown University, Wesleyan University, these these institutions. But Clay I would just say, I think this is this is important. You know, Stephen Miller is reportedly very much involved with this working group that's that's going after that, and I think it's it's necessary to put these universities on notice. They've been engaged in racism. According to the Supreme Court, they've been engaged in racism for a long time. These are racist institutions that are getting These are constitutional violators. They are violating the right that all of us have to be judged not by the color of our skin, but by the content of our character or by our SAT scores. They are in violation and still to this day, they're trying to just pull all these games. So part of we can get into some of what the Trump administration wants them. They want an end to all DEI programs. This is to continue to get federal funding. They want access to admission records because they know that all these schools are just they're ignoring the Supreme Court. They're just going to keep doing what they did, which is making sure that they have, you know, the percentage of black students they want, the percentage of Native American students they want, and so on and so forth. They're going to do that even though that's a violation of what the Supreme Court has said. So I think this is I think this is great, and it also is going to change people's thinking because one of the things, you know, Clay, I'll be honest about this, whenever I would have I don't know what your experience was with this, whenever. You know, earlier on particularly my media career, like young conservators would reach out to me. They would say, I have a professor who is a communist, like I'm going to write a paper that really tells him. And I said no. I said no, because I want you to get the best possible. I'm not saying don't lie, like, don't write things that you'd be embarrassed by. But don't think you're going to die on this hill and be a hero by getting an f as a student at some school your parents are paying god knows how much money to sent or that you're taking out loans to go to get the best job. You can be as successful as you can help change the country when you get out of that place, because you're not gonna to change it really effectively from the inside. I think the mystique of a lot of these places is fading, and that's part of the power the left is counted on. Like, oh, I went to Harvard. Even you look at something, the people want to Harvard there, morons, I know this.
Speaker 2: Your wife went to the University of Florida. It's almost impossible possible university.
Speaker 1: If we were just talking to one of our neighbors whose boy wants to go there, and they're talking, they're talking Ivy League equivalent SAT scores or act. I guess if you're in the South Ivy League equivalent scores to get into a University of Florida. Now everybody wants to go University of Tennessee. Buck.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid, seventeen eighteen years old, you basically had to have a pulse to get into the University of Tennessee. They have tens of thousands of applicants. Now it's become increasingly difficult to get in there. University of Georgia, it's almost impossible, UF. I mean, what's happening is people are voting with their actual dollars. And I'll tell you this, When I was a kid, nobody from Chicago, LA or New York City would brag about sending their kid to an SEC school. Now they all do. It's a major cultural shift.
Speaker 1: You know. I'm sitting here and I'm doing well. My wife, obviously is the one who did all the hard work to give our son life in this world, or bring him into this world. And I gotta say my energy has been pretty good and I only missed a couple of days. I'm excited to be back. But part of it is that for about six months now, I've been on a health journey and chalk. I've got my chalk daily right here in my hand. Chalk has been an important part of that. Yeah, we had some lost sleep last week, but you know what, I'm able to bounce back faster. I have more energy. One of the things I was really lacking before. I just got to a point where I didn't have the energy to get through the day the way that I wanted to, and I didn't want to just rely on I love coffee, but just rely on coffee. You've got to have the right stuff, and that's what Chalk is boost free and total testosterone. That's what Chalk Daily says. I take it every day. I've got it here in my hand. I would take it in the middle of this segment, but you know that's gonna slow things down. It's fantastic. Go to Chalk dot com. Check out what they've got. The Male Vitality Stack has an ingredient proven to increase the saucern levels by as much as twenty percent and three months for the guys. That's critical. Ladies, they've got great hormone supplements, hormone balancing supplements for you two. Chalk's Female Vitality Stack will help with that tremendously. Go to chalkchoq dot com. Use my name Buck for a massive discount on any subscription for Life That's chalkcchoq dot com. Use my name Buck for a discount on any sub for Life Saving America One thought at a time.
Speaker 2: Clay Travis and Buck Sexton find them on the free iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Welcome back in Clay Travis Buck Sexton Show. Appreciate all of you hanging out with us as we are rolling through the program here. We've been breaking down a lot of different stories out there. Buck back, new dad baby in the house. Very exciting. We'll continue to talk about that. Appreciate all the fabulous responses we've gotten so far. So Buck, I want to hit this story because I think it's important and I think it ties in with a little bit about what we were discussing, which is the inability to distinguish between good and evil. And in particular, this story is from Texas, north of Dallas, I believe, Frisco, Texas.
Speaker 1: And for those of you to not hear about this story.
Speaker 2: A seventeen year old, Austin Metcalf, was stabbed to death at a track meet by another seventeen year old named Carmelo Anthony. Anthony has been arrested. He's been charged with the crime. He admits that he did it. It appears that his argument is going to be predicated on some form of self defense. In other words, there is no disputing that he had a knife and that he stabbed this kid in the heart and killed him. The seventeen year old who was stabbed to death, Austin Metcalf, died in his twin brother's arms. This is an awful story. It has received a substantial amount of attention in the wake of the stabbing. The family of Carmelo Anthony set up a legal defense fund and it was hosted by a individual company and that fund has raised over four hundred thousand dollars. Now, to be fair, the company that is allowing this fund to be raised is the same one. Their position is, hey, you should be able to raise money for your legal defense. We're not going to make decisions based on what you're charged with, what your race is. They are going to allow it to be set up no matter what. So this is not GoFundMe. This is another one. But he's raised over four hundred thousand dollars. They just lowered his bail from one million dollars to two hundred and fifty thousand dollars since you only have to pay ten percent usually in order to get bail. That's just twenty five k of the four hundred thousand plus that has been raised for him. The family bought a new house buck The family has reportedly bought a new house with the four hundred thousand dollars that has been raised for this seventeen year old who is accused of in cold blood murdering another seventeen year old at a track meet, stabbed him in the heart, killed him. What does it say for society today? I think you can tie this in with the Luigi Mangioni case. I think you can tie it in with what happened on October seventh. That someone can stab teenage boys, one can stab the other one in the heart, and over four hundred thousand dollars can be raised, the bail can be reduced, which seems crazy to me. He's only having to pay twenty five thousand dollars and they're buying a house with all of the hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations that has rolled in the family.
Speaker 1: Well, here's how here's how I would would want to approach this clay. There are almost twenty thousand murders and non negligent manslaughter cases in the United States every year. Right depends on the year, but let's call it roughly twenty thousand murders a year in this country. That's right, one kind or another. Why is this murder getting or alleged murder? Right, this is legally what we're supposed to say, But why is this incident and the facts aren't in dispute. It's not like he's saying I didn't stab it. He stabbed him to death. Everyone saw it. This is so, why are there people who are donating money for this legal defense who have never donated money for anyone else's legal defense. Why is there this ground swell of people who want to assist the Carmelo Anthony family here, not the metcalf family, notably, not the family that just lost their boy for absolutely no reason whatsoever, in the most vicious and violent way. They don't care about that family. They care about the Carmelo Anthony family. I think we have to ask this question, and I don't think that there's a single answer. I think there are there are many different answers. I think that there are people who like to believe different narratives. I think there are people who like to feel like they are advancing the cause of justice by assisting those who are oppressed. It's one way of saying it, because this is the other thing I'm seeing people who are saying it's self defense. This is the line that you are hearing everywhere, and unfortunately that is an outrageous claim under these circumstances. Yes, because what they're doing is they're saying, well, well, Carmelo Anthony had a credible fear or a reasonable fear of his own safety and or life, and so he reacted in this way. If this is self defense, anybody who has a crossword with anybody in any high school anywhere across the country can murder that person in cold blood in front of their family members at a crowded event and get away with it. True, And anyone who is donating money to this individual is really donating money to the most toxic and cynical and divisive aspects of American politics. I think that they are and society. I think that they are really adding fuel onto the fire here of a lot of discontent and resentment. And let's just be honest about this. They've decided that because this kid is black, they are going to back him to the greatest degree possible while he estab this white kid to death. And you want to ask, why is that? Are they trying to Is this supposed to be some kind of a reckoning moment? Are they trying to force some kind of oj situation here where it doesn't matter what he did? I mean, what exactly is the point that they make with all this monetary and public support of this seventeen year old who stabbed another kid to death in front of his dad.
Speaker 2: I'll go time to kill for a second time today. But can you imagine the reaction if a white kid stabbed a black kid to death that attract me, gets his bail reduced from one million to two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, raises over four hundred thousand dollars, and buy the family buys a new house with it. It would be the very definition of white privilege everybody.
Speaker 1: People would be saying that it's a research so of the Ku Klux Klan or something. I mean. They would be saying it's a white supremacist ground swell, that's what the meat, and I don't just mean totally. Media would be saying that there would be protest marches. It would be everywhere. And I don't begrudge. Producer Ali says, well, how in the world are you going to defend argue self defense?
Speaker 2: He has no other defense. So again, I've been a criminal defense attorney. I don't begrudge the argument of self defense. When you admit that you stab somebody in the heart with a knife, hold on, there is that applies to the that applies to the lawyer. I'm talking about people that are buying this, and so I'm going to give money to.
Speaker 1: Try to help this this fani. Well, why does Carmelo Anthony's family does Carmelo Anthony's family should be, you know, begging for forgiveness and saying we're sorry that our son murdered somebody for no reason.
Speaker 2: Yes, he has no defense. So the only defense he has is self defense. So yes, that's the legal that makes sense, that's the old that's the war, your job. That's the only defense he has. But why would anybody else buy into that? And how in the world do you reward.
Speaker 1: The family who has failed.
Speaker 2: Look, if you're seventeen year old, white, black, Asian or Hispanic stabs another kid to death at a school event, you failed as a parent in some way. I'm sorry you did. So the idea that the parent would be rewarded. You can't tell me that the kid took a knife to school if you aren't taking knives to school. This goes for anybody out there, your kids, your grandkids. Something's wrong. I told my kids this recently. I said, hey, I understand that people have guns. If you're a high school kid and you find yourself out with other high school kids who have loaded weapons, You've made a very poor decision. You need to extricate yourself from that situation. If you find your taking knives that could be used to stab someone to death to school, you have failed in some way as a parent to allow that situation to occur.
Speaker 1: And so I really yeah, I agree with a lot of course, but who's donating to this? Like the really really think what is the mentality? Why are you giving money to this day he has been assigned for trying to give.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars, not even just donating, donating tons of money?
Speaker 1: This is what I mean. Who is giving money for this? And and what is the mentality behind that? You would have to but to truly believe this was a self defense case, you would have to be such a moron that you can't spell self defense. There's just no way, it's not possible.
Speaker 2: I think it's identity politics. I think it's purely Hey, this is a black kid who killed a white kid. I would bet if you go and look at the donors, I think a large majority of them would be white liberals who are whose brains are broken. And I think black people who are buying into the idea that because this black kid stabbed a white kid, that he is somehow the victim and he's being cashiered by the media and attacked unfairly. So I think if you went and looked, I think this is the other thing.
Speaker 1: Buck.
Speaker 2: I think this would be ninety five percent Kamala Harris voters right, if they voted at all. Definitely define Democrats who aren't don't take the money one hundred percent. But I mean when you when you think about again, I just the mentality of somebody. So is it for some of these individuals, it's you know, there's like guilty white liberals, you know, guilty conscience white liberals who think, I'm just going to help this young black kid because he made like a mistake and I don't want his whole life, so they're going to write a check even though he murdered somebody or allegedly murdered somebody. Right, And and then you, I guess you have members of the black community who are just deciding, well, he's black, so I'm going to stand with him in this. But to that, I just want to say, why would you stand with this black murderer and.
Speaker 1: Not any of the others. You see him, like, well, why are you picking this because it's a high level case where he killed a white guy? Like, what message are people trying to send? I think the message of racial division. Here's another question, and I think answer that makes this story. Again, I hate that this is a story, but I do think it is a snapshot of the world in which we live for some people. If he had stabbed a black kid, which is far more common, right, most victims of racial violence are the same race. If he had stabbed a black kid to death, same exact situation, but the kid's black, not one person by and large would have heard about it. Nobody would have raised money for him. I doubt they would have dropped his veil. I bet that it would have barely made local Dallas news.
Speaker 2: It certainly wouldn't have become a national story. White kids' lives, in the eyes of the media, are worthy of cover when they are taken violently in a situation like this. It's happened so regularly to young black men that if a young black man kills another young black man, it's barely a blip on the national radar. The only reason this is a story is because there was race involved. If it's black on black crime, not a story at all. That's the other part of this. And nobody donates to the guy of the four hundred thousand dollars buck. I bet he wouldn't have been able to raise four thousand dollars if he had stabbed another black kid to death. Think about the poison that will be injected into the veins of the American populace if this kid is either hung jury or gets off, which you can't discount as a possibility. All you need jury. Don't know what the jury or jury is going, It just needs one.
Speaker 1: Right And now we've seen is there's a movement to make this kid into some kind of a victim. The facts are not in dispute, Okay, I don't at an event, at a high school event where there's people everywhere, you don't get to just pull a knife out and stab somebody in By the way, I've said this to friends of mine too, Clay, because this does matter. You know, you can pull a knife out, and it's a bad thing to do, obviously, But if you pull a knife out, you know, you slash somebody on the arm. You know you you you kind of you know, you go like hey, buddy, like the next one.
Speaker 2: For most people, if you pull a knife out, it ends the entire compensation without you even having to wave it anywhere.
Speaker 1: People are like, dude, stab somebody in the heart is to go for intentional legal force right away when you're under no threat. It is vicious, It is barbarous. And this kid should spend the rest of his life in prison. I mean, I know the Supreme Courts that he's not eighteen, so they won't. You know, you can't go beyond life in prison. But the fact that people are raising money for this is it's just it's just appalling.
Speaker 2: How about dropping the bail. Why isn't the bail getting dropped from a million two hundred and fifty. Oh, you have to pay his twenty five k to get out of prison after you stab somebody to death.
Speaker 1: That seems wild to me. How do you think if you're if you're a J six defendant who walked into the Capitol building for like three minutes and took a selfie and you were denied a trial for over a year while you sat in solitary confinement in DC, how would you look at this. I know it's all the federal versus state, Yeah, but it's all our justice system. Does that seem fair to anybody? Look, we're having this conversation and I think it's an important moment to just remind all of you. Politics when it comes to self defense is the big thing. And if you have to defend yourself, especially in a state like California or New York, you need someone to have your back when you do lawful self defense. And this is where us Concealed Carey Association USCCA comes in. They have over eight hundred and sixty thousand responsible gun owners as members across the country. I'm one my self. The USCCA mission is simple, protect and prepare Americans like you through training, education and self defense liability insurance. If you're going to carry, if you're going to own a firearm, you need to have this. You need to have this. The bills that people end up running up for lawful self defense, mind you, lawful self defense is in the hundreds of thousands of dollars easily in a case. Go ask any lawyer if you're going to defend yourself against a felony, you know, a felony charge for defending yourself. It's really important you have USCCA. I have it, Clay has it. Clay's a lawyer, he knows it's important for you to have this, or anybody involved with carrying or owning firearms. And you might have seen this. There's a guy who's a former special operations guy just attacked by some maniac with a brick in New York City. He was waiting for his daughter outside of a yoga studio. Maniac attacks him with a brick and he, you know, he ended up putting that guy in the hospital. You don't think he's gonna get sued. The maniac is probably going to sue him, just so you know. I mean, this is the way it works in liberal lunatic places like New York and California, but anywhere across the country you could have a soros DA. You need USCCA. Download the Free Concealed Carrie and Family Defense Guide at this website USCCA dot com, slash buck. That's how you get started again. Download the Free Concealed Carrie and Family Defense Guide at USCCA dot com, slash buck. You can also find this information on Clayandbuck dot com under our sponsor tag want to begin to know when you're on the go.
Speaker 2: The Team forty seven podcast trump highlights from the week Somedays at.
Speaker 1: Noon Eastern in the Clay and Buck podcast feed.
Speaker 2: Find it on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Welcome back in Clay, Travis Buck Sexton show. A lot of people rolling in with reactions to the story, and again I think from down in Texas, the stabbing family buying a brand new home. Let me tell you something, Buck, four hundred thousand dollars gets you a really good home in many parts of Texas. That is not even just a a a that's a really good home that they're buying off legal defense fund donations. Now, I question whether that's legal because if you're raising money under the auspices of, hey, we're going to retain really good lawyers who could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars criminal defense attorneys could, and then you use the money that you ostensibly were raising for legal defense to buy a home, that seems like a misappropriation of the funds that were raised in the way that they're being used. Paying the bail money. That would be somewhat understandable because it is connected the fact that the bail was dropped from one million to two hundred and fifty thousand dollars is crazy to me. The fact that you can kill someone and get out of prison for twenty five k blows my mind. I don't know the standard dollars that are applied here again for people who don't know, Usually you have to put forward about ten percent of the bail money and the other parts covered. But the fact that that could end up in this situation. Alan Dershowitz Cut twenty nine is saying what we just said, which is and it's interesting because Alan Dershowitz was one of the defense attorneys for OJ Simpson. But he is saying, Hey, if the race dynamics here were reversed, everybody would be talking about it in a totally different way.
Speaker 1: Here's cut twenty nine.
Speaker 3: This is all about who the jury is. This will all be determined by the jury. If the racial factors were reversed, if a white man had killed an unarmed black man, everybody would be on the reverse side of this. We live in a society where everything is judged by race. You know, the Bible says to judges and prosecutors don't recognize people just do abstract justice. We're way, way way beyond that. If the racial elements were reversed there, virtually all the people who are calling for him to be acquitted would be calling for him to be a quick convicted and vice versa.
Speaker 1: Let's not kit ourselves.
Speaker 3: We live in a race conscious society. And jury selection, which of course you're the guest, is so brilliant that and did so well in the Zimmament cases. Terman, the outcome of this case without a doubt.
Speaker 2: So he's saying the jury selection, as we kind of hinted at buck, would determine. Now, I don't know what the makeup of jury's in Frisco, Texas typically is, but again I'm just focused on what we know has happened here. Stabbing definitely occurred. Only defense is self defense. That seems very weak to me from a legal perspective. And the family has now bought a new multi hundred thousand dollars home and he's only had to pay twenty five thousand dollars to get out of prison. For this, he is profiting and his family is directly profiting off of murdering in cold blood a completely innocent seventeen year old to attract me and I'll take some of the call. Some people are saying, well, this could be self defense.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Actually it cannot be self defense because there's no reasonable way to explain how a verbal dispute over seats could turn into I have to pull a knife out of my bag and stab you in the heart with it. If that now is the standard of self defense, anybody who doesn't like anyone else can basically get away with killing them and say I don't like what he said to me. I was scared. I feared for my life because I don't like the look in his eyes. I also think the point you raised is a really good one. You should not have a knife that is capable of murdering somebody with ever at school or at school related events. But for ninety nine point.
Speaker 2: Nine percent of people in America, if somebody pulls a knife, the dispute is over.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: There are not very many people who are going to if you are unarmed and someone holds a knife to you, most of us are not gonna be crocodile dundee and pull out a bigger knife and be that's not a knife.
Speaker 1: This is a knife, right. Actually, I trained with some guys from Ford Bragg who are edge weapons guys back in the day. Just a little bit introductory stuff. I'm not you know Tommy Lee Jones and The Hunted, which is a pretty cool movie for all the knife fighting they do if you haven't seen it, but anyway, but I did some introductory stuff with them Clay and one thing they just said, They're like, you have to understand if somebody has a knife and you're you're you're bare handed, you're just trying to get out alive, but you're going to get cut, You're going to get stabbed, and you know you're in a you're in a lot of trouble. If somebody has a knife and they know what they're doing, you're gonna die. Like you you're basically the disadvantage is much stronger than people. Everyone sees these things in the movies. Were like they catch someone's wrists when they're about to get stabbed, and then they go like karate chop, karate chop. That's not how it works. I've seen videos of teams swat teams in a stack coming in and a guy has a knife and he's able to stab. You know, they do this. It's training, right, but they'll show on video he's able to get like two or three karate strikes on these guys before they could even shoot him. And that's and so this is what people don't realize, Like a knife is a far more lethal tool than most people understand. And to stab somebody in the heart, that's not I mean that is that he went for effectively a kill shot right off the bat.
Speaker 2: And you may have seen some of the data on this, many people stabbing someone with a knife. We talked about this in the context of the Idaho murders, right the allegation about the girls who were all sliced up and everything else. It is for many people a far more violent, personal, deadly, and sociopathic in many ways way to kill someone than the remote nature of a gun. And I'll give you an example historically, Buck, You know, in the Civil War, every musket by and large had a bayonet, but actual hand to hand and bayonet fighting was very rare in the war by and large because it was seen as so much more violent and brutal and nasty to be trying to stab someone with a sharpened bayonet on the end of your rifle than to stand and shoot at people from a distance. In other words, this is a particularly violent choice that this seventeen year old made, and for him to be being rewarded for it and for it to be largely ignored in the national consciousness is I think, just the sign of our inability to distinguish good and evil.
Speaker 1: Something else that I would just say, because this is obviously already playing out so much in the press, so it's not like they're holding back. There's not some big reveal that's coming about facts. We don't know if there was some relevant basis for the self defense claim, like oh, I thought he said he had a gun and he reached for it, which there's nothing like that at all. But if there was something like that, you already know, yes, because they would want that out there because they know a jury pool is going to be formed and they would want you know, there is this kid was in the wrong place, Anthony, he was in the wrong place, and this kid, you know, it's sports people get a little you know, Clay, you know all about this. People can get a little riled up about their sports teams or whatever. And he's like, hey, you're in the wrong place. They exchanged some words and then he says well, he like grabbed his backpack or something. I think that's my understanding of how this went down. And someone grabbing your backpack. Again, the context matters. This isn't a dark alley with two people. These are two people who are rival high schools. There's parents, there's adults around, there's security there, They're in broad daylight, there in public. There is no reasonable basis for believing that your life is in jeopardy and you need to kill somebody with the knife that you kept in your back I would also throw this out there. Is it legal to have a knife on school rounds like this? No, of course not. So he's got an I llegal weapon. Everybody, how about we how about why haven't you heard that more? Why haven't you heard more that Anthony Carmelo Anthony was carrying an illegal weapon? You think you think that wouldn't come up if this was a little bit different. I remember because some of you called in about what about Rittenhouse? And we could talk about that all day because I actually know uh Richie McGinnis who was there and eye witnessed and had to testify about it. And the guy that kind of the the guy that Kyle Rittenhouse shot attacked him, and one of them had a gun in his hand when he was shot. Okay, so this is not even vaguely comparable situation. But the Democrats were all saying, well, he took a gun and maybe he crossed state lines with it. So it's like, well, he's he was allowed to have a rifle in Wisconsin, but if he took it from Michigan and crossed state lines with it, maybe that Because they were desperate to make it seem like it was illegal for him to have the gun, that was the whole game.
Speaker 2: And also they looked like he was crossing state lines with a weapon to try to kill someone, even though it was just a suburb and it's like he lived ten minutes from the state line or whatever. For people who live close to a state border, crossing state lines is not actually that big.
Speaker 1: Of a deal in many of your lives. This is what I mean, all of a sudden they became you know, legal formalists and like extremely detailed about any possible violation when it came to kyle rittenhouse. But this kid's carrying a knife long enough to kill somebody. That's also a thing. I mean, you really, you know, I mean I could get into this, but there's actually a length of blade that is able to puncture places that can puncture and kill somebody. I mean, you can get into some of the specifics of this. I'm sure some of you from the military side have edged weapons training, you know what I'm talking about. There's a length of blade that makes it. You know, if you have a basically, if you have a two inch Swiss army knife, yeah, I mean, you could stab somebody with it, and you could do harm, but it's very very hard to you know, to puncture the sternum, very very hard to get into the subclavial artery and the you know, kind of the neck stern oclido mastoid region. It's very hard to do that. Do you have a knife that's long and if it's actually not hard to do that at all? And this kid clearly did.
Speaker 2: And I just come back to if you truly were worried about the situation, the minute you pull the knife out, everybody's done right nine Unless you are Jason Bourne. People are not trying to disarm you without a weapon of their own. That entire interaction would have been over the minute he brandished the knife. If he truly felt threatened. Everybody would have been like, whoa dude?
Speaker 1: All right? And then and then everyone walks away alive. And this kid maybe is you know, suspended or expelled from school and goes before a judge and maybe does sixty days in Julie and has told you ever do something of this again, you're in big trouble. But you know, no, stabbed him in the heart. Stabbed him in the heart. You're gonna tell me he didn't know what he was doing. Think about the mentality and also this thing too, the trying to say, oh, you know, he's he's he's a really good kid too. I'm like, you know, guys, please all right, Uh, there's been there's been no sense of any no sense of remorse Clay from anyone who is taking Carmelo Anthony's side and this at all, No sense of sadness for the loss of Austin Metcalf, no sense of oh my gosh, what now. They're trying to say it's a tragedy on both sides. Yeah, no, no, no, actually it's a tragedy on one side. It's a criminal and a tragedy. It's not the same thing. And I mentioned this, I should have circled back to it. There will be wrongful death lawsuits.
Speaker 2: I would imagine if this individual is convicted, or even if he is not, the standard of liability is beyond like, clearly this guy would be guilty culpable for the monetary damages in a wrongful death lawsuit, which is what would happen. In a civil context. The standard of proof is much lower. So yes, the family could theoretically seize back this home, but I would suggest this violates the donation terms to be buying a home instead of actually retaining a warrior, which is what people were donating for.
Speaker 1: Well, at this point, you know, I think the bigger question will be does he does he take this all the way to trial? And does he think that he can get a jury? You know? Does the defense for Anthony think that they can get it? All they needed? Clay knows very well, better better than most All you need is one person on that jury, right, just says Nope, not happening, even if the rest of them say, come on, it's obvious hung jury. And then things get messy, you know, and then does the state want to retry this? And you get into all this stuff. It's not that hard and it looks like they're gearing up for that, and I just the message that this would send the country is terrible in all counts, in all ways, it is really really bad. And so it would be even the this is what I mean by this, Clay, is even the people who are clearly like rooting for for Carmelo Anthony in this in this situation, it would be better for them too if he actually faces justice and has to you know, and has to serve time for this. I mean that that is actually better for everyone, every better for the country. But we'll see if that ends up happening. Look, we were talking a lot about self defense here, and you know, I'm a dad now and one of the profound things you have. And the dad's out there all know this. None of the moms know this too. But you have this little being and you do anything to protect them, right, and you feel that way. You also want to have the means, and that can involve force escalation. And look at how important we're talking about a story where there was no force escalation and you know, somebody used a weapon the wrong way. I want you to be able to defend yourselves in the right way and have non lethal options to keep yourself safe but not have to make that decision about lethality right away. And a lot of people are just more comfortable with this and they know that in so many situations it will be more than sufficient. And this is where Saber comes in. I think Saber products are fantastic. I'm actually giving my mother in law who's visiting us, a bunch of Saber products to take home with her because she feels like she is more comfortable having those and using those. Yes, I got a whole safe full of guns here, but I've also got my Saber products. And Carrie feels more comfortable to Saber products. And if you're gonna you know a lot of places where you can't conceal Carrie. For example, you want to be able to have pepper spray. Saber has the best pepper spray in the game. Their pepper projectile launcher. Two Clay and I have trained with this thing out there on the range. It is really well crafted and designed. It feels good on your hands, easy to operate, and it fires a six foot cloud upon impact of irritant. That's just gonna stop anybody who's creating a menace and a threat to you and your family. Find dozens of other Saber products so many I can't even get them all here, but great home defense and self defense products non lethal at Saber radio dot com, Sabri radio dot com. Say fifteen sent on that website today, that's sabr e radio dot com. Or call eight four four a two four safe. That's eight four four eight two four safe news you can count on and some laughs too. Clay Travis and Buck Sexton.
Speaker 2: Find them on the free iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Just a brief addendum or update to something we mentioned in the first hour about how Trump and the White House are going after these woke universities, holding them to account saying no more free ride on federal tax dollars. Trump has now said that he is considering taxing Harvard as a political entity, which this goes to show you he's not backing down on this at all. I think one component of the Trump administration that I really like, and I think is very effective and very in the moment. You know, it's it's a Trump knows what time it is strategy, and that is the offense offense offense, meaning do things go for things go after the parts of this country, whether it's institutions or its deep state, or its bureaucracies or whatever. Go after the problems everywhere, all at once, with everything that you can lawfully under the constitution. A great example this, Clay, the border numbers year every year for March have come in and this March there were something like seven thousand encounters at the border in the entire month. I think the previous year there were one hundred and thirty seven thousand. So yeah, it can be done right. We don't notice we don't spend as much time talking about the border on the show. We were banging the drums and hitting all the alarms for years on this program because we needed to, because of how insane it was. I think we were as focused on it as absolutely anybody else out there, perhaps more so. I think it was one of the primary issues that propelled Trump and the Republicans to this enormous victory they had in this last election. But Clay, there are still there's still a lot to be done, and they're moving on all fronts. That then takes me to the deportation component of this and how the Democrats have decided that this is really this is an area where they want to fight, they want to dig in, and it brings me to Kilmar Obrago Garcia. Now he is an alleged MS thirteen gang member. Stephen Miller has been absolutely en fuego on the television talking to people who will listen at least about how this is not a close call, this is no longer under the authority of any federal judge to try to change or overturn. And here is a former attorney general of the state of Florida, my home state, Pam Bondy, now the US Attorney General, who is just saying, look the people that are telling Bukeley, the president of Olsalvador, that he has to give this guy back, this gang member back. They're living in a fantasy world Play one.
Speaker 4: Listening to all these liberal reporters. They keep calling him a Maryland man. He's not a Maryland man. He's part of a foreign terrorist organization. He's a member of MS thirteen, who, as you laid out in your monologue, came to this country and committed just gang acts. He was caught, and he was Two judges, an immigration judge and an appellate judge ruled that he was an MS thirteen member, as well as Isa's testimony. Yet his attorneys are saying he's not affiliated with a gang. They're wrong, and he has no right to be there, and President Bouqueley does not want to give him back to the United States, nor do we want him.
Speaker 2: Clay, what do you think happens here? It's such an interesting question. This is where I put on my lawyer hat. I mean, the Supreme Court didn't say that America had to bring him back from El Salvador, and Bouquelea yesterday said why would I return this individual to the United States. There now are reports which are crazy that I believe the senator from one of the senators from Maryland at least, is saying I'm going to travel to El Salvador to make sure this guy's okay.
Speaker 1: He's an illegal.
Speaker 2: I mean, I look at this and I just say, this is where Trump has outsmarted many of his critics.
Speaker 1: Do you really think very many people in.
Speaker 2: The United States think that senators should be traveling out of our country to make sure that people who had no business being here are being held in a manner that you find to be acceptable in a foreign country. And so I think this is just the reflexively anti Trump perspective that has lit the Democrat brand on. I unless the court says you have to return this the Supreme Court says you have to return this person from l Salvador, which I don't think they're gonna do because it gets into foreign policy, then I think this story is just gonna eventually go away because I don't think it's that compelling. I do think it's significant the way that Pambondi there says, and you talked about this, in the way that they define someone Maryland Dad, Maryland man. No, he's an illegal immigrant that had no ability to be here and he's been deported. And so the way that you decide to classify someone the pictures that you choose to use. Remember when they used this was years ago. But remember when they would use in the situation down and down in Florida, they would often use pictures of somebody who's like four or five years older. What was the shooting situation, the self defense case in Florida.
Speaker 1: Oh Zimmerman with the von Martin they had they had trayvon Martin, they had photos of him and he was like twelve with his graduation cap on. He was like eighteen years old and one hundred and sixty five pounds.
Speaker 2: And over six feet tall. I mean, he was like a big grown man. And they would use photos of him when he looked like he was thirteen or fourteen years old, the way.
Speaker 1: That you not even he was. He was like eleven, he was eleven or twelve. They were using pre pubescent photos of an eighteen year old man. They also changed the audio tape with somebody at one of the news affiliates got fired for they actually edited the tape to make Zimmerman seem more racist. That was also clay the rise of the White Hispanic conversation. Uh you know if his name.
Speaker 2: Same thing happened with Michael Brown in Ferguson, where they tried to make it seem like he wasn't in any way engaged in violent acts. That story just kind of vanished when the Obamabia.
Speaker 1: Was presenting Mike Brown as a gentle scholar that's wearing a his every photo of him from the New York Times was him in a you know, like a graduation cap, looking like he's about to start his MD program somewhere right, And the reality was there's a video of him doing a strong arm robbery a few minutes before the incident with the cop, which is why he got pulled over. So he left, he did. He was not wearing his cap and gown during the strong arm.
Speaker 2: Robbery, no doubt, and the way that these stories are told are significant. Here, By the way, is Caroline Levitt just a little bit ag cut thirty. She just did an our White House press briefing saying yeah, he's not coming back.
Speaker 1: Cut thirty.
Speaker 5: Abrado Garcia was a foreign terrorist. He is an MS thirteen gang member, He was engaged in human trafficking. He illegally came into our country, and so deporting him back to El Salvador was always going to be the end result. There is never going to be a world in which this is an individual who's going to live a peaceful life in Maryland because he is a foreign terrorist and an MS thirteen gang member. Not only have we confirmed that President Bukelly yesterday and the Oval Office confirmed that as well. So he went back to his home country where he will face consequences for his gang affiliation and his engagement in human trafficking. I'm not sure what is so difficult about this for everyone in the media to understand. And it's appalling, truly appalling that there has been so much time covering this alleged human trafficker and this gang member MS thirteen gang member. It's truly striking to me.
Speaker 2: I think what this represents is a flailing attempt to find something that sticks. Think about it. In the last three or four weeks, what have we heard. The talking point was egg prices are out of control. Trump is making you pay more for eggs. Well, wholesale egg prices are down, and you are going to be paying substantially less than you were when Biden was in office, if you aren't already very soon. So that story is vanished. Stock market last week, Oh my goodness. For the last ten days, Oh my goodness, the stock market's going to collapse. You're gonna everybody's going to lose all their money. Trump has no idea. Well, it's gone right. Sub markets basically same price it was in September. That has faded as the sort of lack of a movement has declined. Right now, the new argument is, oh, Trump's going to deport you, right, That's what they're really trying to pivot from. They're trying to go from If he can take this Maryland man and send him Dell Salvador, why can't he do the same thing to you. Well, presumably because you're an American citizen. That's why he can't do it. That's the easy answer. If you are here illegally and you have a history of violent crime, then they can get you and they are going to try to deport you. And you should think that because I think one story's not being told, Buck. I do think a significant number of people are self deporting. You know, we talked about how the southern border is shut down and there's a limit on how many people in any given month that Trump can get out of the country. I think if you have a criminal record, you may be starting to look at this and say, wait a minute, I don't want to end up in an El Salvador prison. I'm free and clear and able to move around now. I think there are tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people here illegally that are seeing what's going on, and they're saying, maybe I should just go back to my home country, or at least go back somewhere in Latin America.
Speaker 1: And you know, when you dig into this Abrego Garcia case, it also is indicative clay of just a scam that has been run so many millions, even tens of millions of times against this country, with the total assistance of ideologues in the judiciary. This guy was arrested back in twenty nineteen, but a judge said, oh, we can't deport you, even though you're an illegal, because he had a fear of a credible fear of violence in his home country. As we are told, violent gang member was able to stay in America because he said, oh man, it's too scary for me to go back to El Salvador, and a judge bought it. An overrode federal law under this withholding from removal order. But as Stephen Miller has pointed out his participation in MS thirteen, a foreign designated terrorist organization overrides the removal order, which makes perfect sense, right, you can't or the withholding removal order. I mean, you can't have somebody who's protected from violence who's actually perpetrating violence themselves. And the whole thing is just so nuts. Democrats just don't want to deport anybody. Clay. That's really everything else is really noise. They don't want to deport anybody. That makes them feel good about themselves to say everybody can stay and everybody can come, and whatever happens to the country, we deserve it because of you know, colonialism or something. But they actually don't want to deport anyone.
Speaker 2: What I think is wild is how much time we spent talking about how wide open the southern border on this show and other places the debate. We even have a had moron Republicans who were saying, you know what, let's go ahead and sign on with the Democrats and do a bill in the summer of twenty twenty four. I don't think voters should forget who was willing to do that. And Trump and Tom Homan just kept consistently saying if you elect US, will shut down the southern border, southern borders shut down.
Speaker 1: The story is completely gone.
Speaker 2: There is not even any acknowledgment of the fact that overnight, effectively Trump shut down the United States southern border in terms of illegal crossings. When have we ever had an administration come in saying that they would essentially solve a top three concern of the American people and do it within sixty days. I can't think of anything else where so quickly, something so important to the electorate was by the numbers, objectively addressed and solved in the way that this has, which I think has wrong foot of the Democrats even further with all the all the other stuff that got lack of leadership and you know, they're the transagenda and the crazy stuff that they all believe Clay, the problem is that Trump is keeping his promises, yes, and he's doing what he said he would do. And so that just drives Democrats even more insane because what they were hoping was you'd get a little bit of what you had in twenty seventeen, where you had you had some swamp creatures saying they were going to drain the swamp, and you had some bad picks, and you had some you know, some Democrat advisors around Trump. And look, I'm not saying it wasn't very good overall, but there were some missteps and Trump has admitted those missteps. This time around, it's just all systems go, and I think that drives them even more insane. I'm not sure you can point to anything that was an acknowledged problem, and again you can say Democrats didn't really acknowledge it was a problem until he got to be election season, but that a politician has come into office and eliminated ninety five percent of in the first hundred days. Ever, as ninety five percent of legal border crossings are gone. Is there any other comparable example to a promise made by a political candidate that was immediately delivered to this extent in the first one hundred days. I think the border is one of the greatest success stories in modern American political history in terms of what Trump was able to do solely without congressional authority, despite the arguments to the contrary for years and years.
Speaker 1: Well, and it also has proven that those of us, you, me, and all of you who were screaming under Biden's administration, they just don't want to enforce the law. This is a decision, this isn't there overwhelmed, and they can't fix it. They don't want to fix it. We were right because Trump fixed it in the blink of an eye, because he wanted to. So all those other people were lying to you. You know, that's everyone else in the media, who's all but the border. It's so complicated. No, Actually, if you enforced the law, they stopped coming. Almost like with crime Clay, you back police and you take offenders and people that are repeat offenders off the street. Everyone gets safer, there's less crime. How Democrats don't How the Democrat brain cannot seize on these things. Unfortunately, one of the great weaknesses of American society these days. They just can't they can't learn, they can't figure this stuff out. All right, Look, good Ranchers is fantastic. You know, Carrie and I are going to be home. They just asked, he said, do you have any plants coming up to travel SA. Not really, We're kind of hunkering down here, trying to get the baby on a sleep schedule, and not really going to restaurants because while my baby crying doesn't bother me at all, it is my baby communicating with me. I will choose not to have my crying baby sitting next to somebody at a very nice restaurant that they're paying a lot of money for on a Friday or Saturday night. I'm just saying, I'm just I keep it real anyway. That means we're cooking here at home. That means we've got good Ranchers, my friends, steaks, chicken, salmon burgers, everything you need. It is absolutely delicious. My mother in law, she's gonna blush right now. She's an amazing cook and she's here helping us out as we kind of get our sea legs under us with the new baby. She's making great. I opened the fridge for the freezer for I said anything Good Ranchers, and they're just taking and you know, you set the menu. We are eating like kings because Good Ranchers is such top quality stuff. Tonight we're gonna be having some beef. It's delicious. Good ranchers dot com is where you go check out various boxes, choose the one that works best for your family, and use my name Buck when you're making your purchase. You'll receive free bacon, ground, beef, chicken nuggets or salmon for a year and forty dollars off a great deal. Go to good ranchers dot com use my name Buck, good ranchers dot com promo code Buck Shop, subscribe and stand with American ranchers. Good Ranchers Clay Travison, Buck Sexton. Mic drops that never sounded so good Find them
Speaker 2: On the free iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.