Speaker 1: He is drinks chess, motherfucking podcast man.
Speaker 2: He's a legendary queens rapper. He ain't agreed that your boy in O R E. He's a Miami hip hop mioneer put up as d J E f N.
Speaker 1: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players you know, me and the most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk.
Speaker 2: Drink chans mo DS New Year c That's it's time for drink Champions. Drink up, motherfuck motheruck what it gonna be? Hoping this would be? This is your boy in O R What up is DJ E f N and this drink champs? Jamy. I will make sure.
Speaker 1: Now I don't think I've ever said this, but this man commed timing of how he lines up his jokes, how he posients himself is probably the one of the most iconic I've seen to date. It transforms race. You don't have to be you could be black, you could be white.
Speaker 2: You can transform the race.
Speaker 1: I mean transition.
Speaker 2: You know what trans you asked you.
Speaker 1: You could be any race, you could be crippled. This man is straight up funny man. He is he You know we're gonna get to all that, and it's so beady.
Speaker 2: That's right down syndrome comedy.
Speaker 1: It's for everybody, and everybody should be for his comedy. In case you don't know what we're talking about, the one only.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: I didn't know googling you? How many times I googled you? And you take kept us. I was like, we ain't confused me. But I was just saying, I think Google. Do you think that Google for that? When he googles himself?
Speaker 2: I think you're Google's racing. I think your Google. Dude, you have black Twitter.
Speaker 1: That's all I have.
Speaker 2: I might have black. You might be right. Let's just set it over to trade. I ain't not gonna lie. I get it started. I want to thank you something.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to honor to be here.
Speaker 1: Man, I thank you. But let me just say something. This special is so special. Say that with old pun intended. It's so special. I remember this is how good? Just it special is right? You clearly know that you had a daughter, and you were successful in making up the daughter and all that, But when you go through the process, I literally cry, I know what the result is like like ironic, It's like you know what, like at the end, you know it's gonna but the process. I just looked and I was just like, you know what, that's what comedy is missing. That's what the greats like Richard Pry and people like that. They said things that was copy like the community, but ship that hurt and it was reality. And that's something I super appreciated. Like, like I said, I said it on texting and I've seen you and Charlomagne said it. But I literally laughed, cried and then laughed again. So this was this is a great So let's let's let's let's stick on a special for right now.
Speaker 2: This is your first Netflix special.
Speaker 4: This is my first Netflix stand up special. Stand up because I did like a talking head kind.
Speaker 2: Of ye, so you did more than one of those show Saves America those during COVID, like and so we did that, but then, you know, because you couldn't there was no audience, right, and then so this is my first special on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Watching that other thing on Netflix, what was the Carter forgot? I didn't know that Amy Cooper, Oh yeah, and George Floyd happened on the same day like that, that's when he broke that shit down. I was like, this should be in the news somewhere. Like when she was accusing the guys of being the bird watching. It was the same day as George. I didn't know that. Yeah, but but but the bird watching.
Speaker 2: In New York. Come on, Yeah that was crazy. Yeah that was I think he got a show bird watching. No fucking way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, let's just get back.
Speaker 2: To the Specially, do you have any Karens in your neighborhood. Let me just tell you something. They're kind of nice when they're in your neighborhood. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Every month, my neighbors they get together and they like do a barbecue. They don't season the meat, so I never eat, but I enjoy the fuck hanging with them.
Speaker 2: They drink Jaegermeister.
Speaker 1: They drink today after after I leave it, I'm going to my neighbors and pretty much is me and Me and holy Field pretty much the only people.
Speaker 2: Does Vand live in your neighbors? Yes?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Okay, but but I break it down. So Netflix approaches you because Netflix is the place to be, right.
Speaker 2: It used to be HBO comedy.
Speaker 4: You know, we were growing up it was HBO okay, and then Netflix kind of took over by and they really did by just getting the most prolific comedians right there. And and then yeah, so I was just doing specials and then you know, I had this tour that was great, and uh, you know, we started having conversations, and then there was other streaming networks that were also in conversation because you don't have a real deal until you have two deals, okay.
Speaker 2: Bidding war of sort of. Yeah, like you don't really know what you're worth.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what I realized because I was I'm you know, I'm not educated about the game, but in my mind, I'm like, Okay, I think I'm worth this, and then you'll just pay it and then they offer you something else and then you're like, well, Dan, and that's a lot less.
Speaker 2: Than what I thought it was worth.
Speaker 4: But if you have another company that's willing to pay you, they'll match it because they don't want to lose you, like only fans exactly.
Speaker 1: That's why, Yeah, I was to do.
Speaker 5: My special and well, you know they are getting content, regular content now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're trying trying. He's not really taking it seriously.
Speaker 4: It's like remember when Lyft tried to do like a like a black car and it's like.
Speaker 2: Like Uber black.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but remember, no one took Uber serious at first.
Speaker 2: Neither no Uber.
Speaker 1: I did, like, but my friend was Uber, and I was like, come on, dude, you're a loser.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna make it nowhere.
Speaker 1: Trying to mayback like you. But that's why no one took Uber serious at first, and so I.
Speaker 2: Took it serious in the beginning.
Speaker 1: In the beginning, just like in l A when it was just drivers were.
Speaker 6: Scientists, you know, I don't remember, that's where it invented.
Speaker 1: I first had Auber was in the bay and I thought the promoter was jerking me by sending me. I was like, yo, I wanted a car service, dude, this guy name is Jeffrey. I know you know what I'm saying. But only fans, Yeah, it might can trickle down to that. What would have it if comedy because people are sensor in comedy so much. What happens if comedy winds up on only fans ship you?
Speaker 4: Honestly well, I'm not gonna lie back in the day when we're posting on YouTube, we thought about putting it on on porn hubb.
Speaker 1: I've been on there a couple of times. Yeah, this pretty cool man. What are you poring you before you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, what's your band is banded in Florida?
Speaker 2: That's right. You guys can't watch porn? Yeah, damn you mean you can't your idea, that's too much? Yeah, yeah, you gotta. You gotta give your license. By the way, Trick.
Speaker 1: Daddy has a whole campaign against this, and I'm thinking about getting down with your We're not just throwing it out there, Trick, I will be down with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think you gotta free up the porn on what is it? What is the idea?
Speaker 7: It's like, uh, kids, They just say kids not to get on it.
Speaker 2: That is good though, because we're watch him porn too early.
Speaker 1: But we didn't have we didn't have his magazines, funny mag I remember, we had a lot more ways to.
Speaker 2: Get I know you. I'm forty nine, forty seven, forty forty one, see a little like you guys remember Robin Bird on Channel thirty five. You remember the public access porn that we had in New York. Okay for Miami here Okay, so New York we had this.
Speaker 8: Did you have a TV and left rack yeah, yeah, a rich protext.
Speaker 2: It's a community. I'm like, no, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't know left Breck was named after a guy left Rock friend, that's my friend, you know him there athlete?
Speaker 2: Correct, it was the it was.
Speaker 1: One of the others pluses was, you know, going out to dinner with Fat Joe and Joe with his people went in and then I introduced him. I'm like, yo, this is left Wreck, and Joe's just like, there's nobody who owns the Bronx. Like he's like, you actually know the person who owns your neighborhood.
Speaker 2: But his family obviously turn will be great people. Man.
Speaker 1: I hang out with them, going to the parties, We hang out. His wife is a marathon runner, so oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cool.
Speaker 4: Does he know that, like you single handedly reduced the value of properties persons?
Speaker 2: Actually actually it's like this guy lost to me ten billions of dollars.
Speaker 1: It's actually if you do followed the algorithms, it's actually brung more attention to it in a positive way because because.
Speaker 2: You moved out. Yeah, but what we're talking about, Damn, I was just on into it. Only fans the only when you watch.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm done, You're just Florida bandit. I staying with my Floridian bro. I'm not I'm not gonna do bootleg points.
Speaker 2: You know how I used to remember back room casting couch you guys remember Yeah Boys Bros and them wait you guys record label. I was the VP of marketing for the Bros. Is the van. Yeah, they were a company. And then how did we get here? Look here? And then those mechical points team brother then too, I was Brothers. Yeah, I hired he didn't. They had that in the bus. No no, no, they had a talk show.
Speaker 7: They had ship naked and doing the talk show, and then I had him as a guest on it.
Speaker 2: They didn't pointly warned me. Just showed up and she didn't know. It was just like, oh I want a porn set. I had no idea get after it? Were you there? I don't after you left?
Speaker 1: But they was like they were pretty.
Speaker 7: Almost everybody that everybody in this room probably worked for those companies.
Speaker 2: That realize is that true? Yeah? Okay, yeah, you see her trying to put his ship off Miami. You meat a chicken out at ten times? She really probably so. I almost dropped out of college when I found out about that. Bang bus ship really well. I remember because I was in freshman year of college. I'm like trying to put my life together and everything like that, and I see these dudes just driving around with a van getting girls in and getting their deck suck and ship, and I'm like, what am I doing? Thirty grand a year? I went gonna buy a bus? They just got you already get the points off you already.
Speaker 9: Like you that rewinded?
Speaker 2: You want to let spot? You got to spot. It is crazy. It looks good.
Speaker 1: Belts around a little bit, have some fun, you drin. Get cost some eagles by the way, just a repo.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, we got cast some egos.
Speaker 1: Put also a little Sunday shout out to them. Like so I just want you to know. We make a bat times someone's here, so we we we predict what they drink, and.
Speaker 2: We predict if they're going to be on time or not. Uh huh. I fully you won on time. I don't know where this is going. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: You would have let out a lot of people hate you come late.
Speaker 2: The white people always on time to this.
Speaker 1: You know what she's searching them?
Speaker 2: Was on time? It was on time. He's got late.
Speaker 1: Time was ten minutes early, yes, and he was he was ready to pre game. I was like, I don't pregread before time. Kevin Hart was late. But remember because we switched Ocay, we did switch locations on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Kevin Hart's not white though. Brother, you see what money is. You didn't even say Thathing just kept going Kevin so successful.
Speaker 1: You can't wait.
Speaker 2: So so. But I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna describe to you what cast is, especially Wi Club Soda Boom.
Speaker 2: It's either you're on a diet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're very aggressive, or you're not really gonna drink at all. That's what Cato says. But we think you're gonna break. We think you're gonna make it.
Speaker 2: I see how you guys do you like manipulate the gues like I'm a pussy drink. You just called me gates, so now I gotta get drunk. It's crazy. Ship is to prove I'm not gazing drink.
Speaker 1: But you know what, you know, I'm bos surviving a little bit.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's one of the parts that I watched the specially three times and on the.
Speaker 2: First st you really got a conquer spaniel no, that was the name of a gun. Okay, we'll get back to that.
Speaker 1: We'll get back to so many New York questions, so many cool.
Speaker 2: Cool So here's the crazy part. I watched it twice. A gun like like cock the I'll print it out for you.
Speaker 1: So I watched it twice, but I didn't understand the Staten Island joke.
Speaker 2: I was like till the end, I mean, then I got it, you know what it was.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear the end the first two times. So this morning I'm watching it and I'm like, he has I have to make this statn Island joke, make fun and then at the end, because I don't want to blow it all up.
Speaker 2: Now you can blow it up. I wanted to properly. He said, there's you said it was scientific reason or something. Yeah, I do it like a throwaway, right. So it's basically this whole story of my trying to get my wife pregnant. My sperm sucks, which you guys know nothing about that, and uh, there's and you don't watch porn like you is right? Help? So uh anyway, so we gotta do like iv F I U I whatever. But there's this joke earlier where I do this little throwaway to Staten Island and I say, uh yeah, it's a scientific reason why they are the way they are. We'll get to that later. It's just a little throw away. But no one in the whole time. The last punchline of the special is gonna be circle back to stan Island.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lost Borough. Yes, yes, I mean Wu Tang really helped, really saved them.
Speaker 2: They really did, because imagine that islandut Wu Tang. But here's the thing. It made people think that Staten Island had black people. I think all the black.
Speaker 8: People from exactly they literally gathered the six black people and all stand out like you're in a rap.
Speaker 2: Roop and we're gonna call it something Asian. Dam understand is like policemen Italians and like Irish. Right, yes, yes, have you met a black dude from stan Allen, I've never met abe, not just a random black non Asian from standa.
Speaker 1: I'm not an Indian from standa. I've never even thought of these questions. So it's all going over my head. I can't say I recall yes.
Speaker 4: I mean not, you're not gonna do imagine moving to New York, and then you've got to take a ferry to go to this place.
Speaker 2: You're like, no, there's no way.
Speaker 1: But you think, do you think Staten Island and people have a hit out on you right now?
Speaker 2: No, they that's love. They know it. They know my heart. Man. They also got great sense of humor. They like fucked up jokes like they never got sensitive, right, you know what I mean when everybody was sensitive Staten Island. You can say whatever the right. And you think one thing you said about the special that I agreed and disagree with.
Speaker 1: You said that Chicago people are more prouder than New York people.
Speaker 2: No, I said, we're more proud, but okay, okay, that's close.
Speaker 1: But but they brag about things that that that they because I'm gonna tell you the reason why New York has to be the most proudest.
Speaker 2: We are without a doubt, like a person from.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn, like people from Miami do this too, But a person from Brooklyn don't even feel like they're from the East Coast.
Speaker 2: Now he's right about this. From Brooklyn, they're not even from New York.
Speaker 1: From York and I'd be like, yo, I can walk to your house from Queens and it's just a different planet. So New Yorkers are very proud people.
Speaker 2: Now we're the most proud, but it's like we should be. It's the greatest city. It's the only city I think the people moved to and then immediately start saying they're from there, right, Like I think people will move to Miami, but they'll be like, I'm actually from yeah, Like, but people will move to New York and then day two they're like, I'm a New Yorker right, so great, Like they got hazed though, because you get haze there immediately. Yeah, you know, being living in New York is not easy.
Speaker 4: It's unnatural, living on top of each other in these little boxes, like you don't see sunlight for like three months, Like it's a weird place to live.
Speaker 2: This shit is nice.
Speaker 4: We were walking around this neighborhood. Now you guys pulled.
Speaker 2: Up on us. That shit was terrifying. Don't let don't let the nice right here this day and clean it? So yeah, yeah, this is yeah, they got some cleaning to do here. Yeah yea. So let me ask you right.
Speaker 1: Like you you did you sell out the garden first and get the Netflix special? Or you had the Netflix special and then sold out the garden.
Speaker 2: I think probably sold out the Garden first, right, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I claimed your success. When I heard that, I was like, yeah, because me knowing your story, knowing the underground people, me knowing that you worked with like.
Speaker 2: Smokey Suarez, the Median man.
Speaker 1: Smoky's one of the like that's why I like success, and like, all this doesn't mean that the New York let me. He's one of the funniest comedians.
Speaker 2: That story told. Yeah, he's one.
Speaker 1: Of the funnest comedians ever.
Speaker 2: But let's there's the story up there. I want to get one of his rooms in the Bronx where the funk was it? And this when you got punch in the face. No, that was in um. He had a bunch of rooms. So you take one of the go to New York and there's you know, you would run a few rooms. It would be like week new rooms. And he was so sweet.
Speaker 4: He would just let me come to whatever one, you know, go up and get on stage. And he did that for pretty much every young comic that's coming out of New York. It was it was willing to do all the different circuits right and and man, he.
Speaker 2: Uh good, He's walked over to confidence.
Speaker 7: Look at me, mommy.
Speaker 4: I was like, what time the show started? He was like eight, get there, eight, right. No black comedy show has ever started on time. And that seems like a gross stereotype, but it is.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent fast.
Speaker 4: I sat in that bar by myself for two hours before Smoke even got to the fucking venue. I was in two hours at this place before he even got there. And he was like, he's like, why'd you come at eight? I was like, you said the show start?
Speaker 2: Hey? He was like, yeah, you know what I mean, no, shout out Smoking man. He's a legend.
Speaker 1: So as a New Yorker, Yeah, the Garden, the Garden, this is, this is, this is, this is.
Speaker 2: That's all we care about.
Speaker 1: It's almost it's almost, I don't want to say bittersweet, but there's no other way to describe it because it's like this is this is.
Speaker 2: For New Yorker. What else is?
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, So it's like people say that to.
Speaker 2: Me, They're like, do you want to do SNL? And I'm like, none of us watched SNL growing.
Speaker 1: Up, Like like if you did the Garden of Trump's SNL.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to explain people they're like, why weren't you watching SNL And I was like, cause it's on Saturday night and I was trying to get some pussy who was who was staying home Saturday night to watch people wear wigs like I'm you know, it just wasn't part of the culture for us growing up. It just just wasn't part of what we did. But the garden was always a garden. So yeah, when I did that, Yeah, it was just so let me ask you you get the call or do you call them to say I want you ask? Okay, you have to do it, and that shit is crazy expensive. Oh, you have to rent to buy it out. You'll be basically basically rent out the event game. Yeah, and then you know you say you control the ticketing and all that kind of stuff until it was crazy. We were able to do two shows there, which is awesome. We sold out two shows and then uh.
Speaker 4: And we almost weren't able to do it because the Knicks and the Rangers were in the playoffs, so we didn't know we were going to do the shows until like three days before because they take precedence, so the Knicks had to play they but we sold them already and then we.
Speaker 2: Saw the schedule. D I'm watching every nick game actually, Karen for the first time in ten years, right like it was, it was, it was, it was crazy and uh so we were able to do the game and then and that was just, uh are we able to do the shows? And that was just that was so cool. Fifty came out that was like, and is this?
Speaker 1: Did that happen to be? Turned out to be the next place? Especially no No, the Beacon. Oh wow, so we did a different different venue. One thing I know about you, right every time I go, when I look at the it seems like you always have fresh, new material. It seems like you don't repeat. And by the way, I love you know comedians who do that. Because I'm a rapper, I get that I have to use my verse more than one time. But when it's a particular special, I don't want to look at a special and see a joke that I heard, unless unless it's a repetitive joke that continues.
Speaker 2: What made you? What made you always come up with original material? I just didn't want to.
Speaker 4: I just didn't want to like waste people's money, you know what I mean, Like when you're when you're starting comment and you're touring, you're going back to the Funny Bone in Albany every year if you're lucky that you could do these comedy clubs.
Speaker 2: And like, when people buy a ticket to a comedy club, they're buying two tickets.
Speaker 4: They're probably getting a babysitter, you know, I mean, they're getting a huber to go there. Like it's not a cheap night in drinks. So if you tell them the same jokes so you told them a year or two years ago, you know, you're not stealing money from them, but it's it feels like you're not really respecting them. And I was always trying to make sure that everybody who came to the last show would come back with friends.
Speaker 2: And that's how I've kind of built my career.
Speaker 4: Is like the start to the hundred and then I come next year and three hundred people, the next year at six hundred, and then next year after that, twelve hundred and then so yeah, it was just about that relationship and like respecting that relationship with the fans.
Speaker 1: Okay, now this is this is this is a question. I'm I'm pretending it's you, But.
Speaker 2: Is Cocker span there was a gun? How did I not know that. Okay, I get, I get to make make sure, make sure we get to that. But look, it wasn't that obviously. When did you find out you couldn't run laps around the English channel?
Speaker 1: Now I still think I could run laps the English channel, Sir, I still think I can't no.
Speaker 2: Back and back. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna try to do that. But you can't run because it's a swimming. It's a swimming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was trying to say I was that strong, So I said, light the candle, light can do The original line.
Speaker 2: Was light of white candle.
Speaker 1: When you light a white candle and the hood that someone passed away a light of candle ru lats around the Anie channel, So mad I could run lats around any channel, even though it's it's a body of water that tunes.
Speaker 2: I got a cock and spaniel.
Speaker 1: Cock and spaniel was the twenty two rock Waller was a forty five. Now I'm in the media.
Speaker 2: Was a pit bull.
Speaker 1: So that's how we was like, yeah, it was discussed.
Speaker 2: Twenty two is just like a little gun, a little gun like ahead of the game, these like white girls had these tiny little cockers bandels. I was like or he was doing just like that, but do it? I just got I need I needn't know New York. I didn't know, like a tunnel.
Speaker 1: So comedy has been like I look at Archie Bunker. Yeah, I look at George Jefferson, and I say, these people are legends.
Speaker 2: But these people.
Speaker 1: Cameras would have would have canceled these right, But that made my childhood like I had to know that it was people like that that existed. It wasn't this community, whether it was poor or whatever.
Speaker 2: It was people that's outside.
Speaker 1: But it also let you know that it's it's funny to laugh at other people. It's funny to like, yeah, it's funny to laugh at our indifferences.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like I grew up black in Puerto Rican. Yeah, I got the best Puerto Rican jokes that I got from black people, yeah.
Speaker 2: Of course. And I got the blessed black people, Joe, you.
Speaker 1: Got from Perto Rican that I got from Puerto Rican. Yeah, yeah, But I got to experience both sides. So what I'm trying to say to you is what comedy being.
Speaker 2: I don't what is.
Speaker 1: I don't want to censor it almost you know, what I mean, how do you?
Speaker 2: How do you? How do you walk that line?
Speaker 4: Here's still a still to me, it's like, well, first of all, is if you're offended by a joke, you're allowed to be. That's why I keep telling people like I think there's this idea that comedians are out here going you're not allowed to be offended by the joke.
Speaker 2: Like however you feel, you.
Speaker 4: Feel like I don't know how you grew up, Like maybe someone was really traumatic happened to you. And if I'm joking about it, you know you feel all those you know, horrendous.
Speaker 2: Feelings that you felt as a kid, right, so you all have to feel whoever you feel.
Speaker 4: If you tell me I'm making you uncomfortable to your face, I'm not going to say that joke around you anymore.
Speaker 2: I'll still say it around the world, I'm not going to say it to you, so I want you to laugh.
Speaker 4: But what I'm realizing now that like things are bigger for me, is that the way that we grew up specifically in New York. You probably haven't here in Miami, maybe in Los Angeles, maybe in like San Francisco, maybe Chicago.
Speaker 2: But it's very unique.
Speaker 4: Most people did not grow up with a level of comfort with another race or the.
Speaker 2: Station where you could bust balls.
Speaker 4: People who have been in the military have felt it because you military, you protecting your brother every single day, So it doesn't matter if you're he's Asian and you're fucking black. Like you got jokes to each other because there's so much love, like I'm keeping you alive, you give me life.
Speaker 2: But we felt so much comfort growing up with it. We never even thought about it.
Speaker 4: Like it wasn't until I got out of New York and maybe went to college that I even knew people got offended by things.
Speaker 2: Like this because it doesn't come from malice in our hearts. Like I mean, I was growing up in New York.
Speaker 4: I never met somebody who was like I hate this group of people. I never met a person like that, right, Like I've met tons of people who are like, oh, yeah, here, we got Chinese jokes, we got Puerto Rican jokes, so we got jew jokes, we got white people jokes like whatever, It's just those were rampant. But I never met like a I identify as a racist person, Like.
Speaker 2: Did you meet many of them? Oh? In jail?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But that was the difference. But you've got to do that in jail because you guys are bad.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So.
Speaker 7: When you toured the Middle America and these smaller towns where things might have been more segregated, how did the jokes come up?
Speaker 2: Well, towns aren't the issue.
Speaker 4: What I find mostly, I find the issue is probably like.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 4: It's probably like white people that came from maybe more affluent or suburban areas. Maybe they're from like Vermont or Maine. They don't really have any minority friends, and they're trying to do what they think is like the best thing they can do, which is like protect people who are.
Speaker 2: Oppressed, like the uber liberals. Yeah yeah, yeah, And I'm not trying to make a political thing because I'm from a good place.
Speaker 4: A lot of them, right, Some are just virtue signaling, but some are just like, hey, man, I don't want his feelings to be hurt.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't do that, which is like kind of nice, you want to protect somebody.
Speaker 4: What they don't realize is that, like, because they don't have friends that are minorities, they never even hung out with minorities, they kind of are infantilizing minorities.
Speaker 2: They're like making condescending.
Speaker 4: They're making them babies like they also themselves, or like they don't also have jokes right, Like we're not worried about making a joke about somebody growing up in New York because they got jokes back.
Speaker 2: Like if you were gonna crack on the Asian dude, he's cracked.
Speaker 4: You don't understand him, but it's coming back, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like even gay people.
Speaker 1: I know some of the fun I know some of the funniest gay people who haven't When you said, what do you say? Uh, you said, uh, the butt full of ship?
Speaker 2: No no, no, you.
Speaker 1: Said, damn, I'm forgetting that. But I got it right here. Uh he said, oh yeah, it's either you you're Christian or you're going to have it. They make this up, like I can see my gay friend saying, oh yeah, well I'm want to I'm going to dig heaven like say some some dumb ship like that, because I'm sorry, cliff Is, I'm sorry, I'm sorry to be.
Speaker 2: Let neat it. But the one line is going crazy. Okay, here's here's here's I'm going to dick Heath. I see what I'm saying. But here's what he's what's cray right now, we know what you're on the run eating. Don't make me man.
Speaker 1: So because that's something that's something right there, Like you joked with meek mill meek mill is.
Speaker 2: I love me free me bro, yes me get straight? Free me's straight. I'm saying he's gay. It is you, oh my man, because.
Speaker 1: I only say he's straight, right right, I say he's bad at proving he's straight. Okay, okay, yeah, yes, I believe he's straight.
Speaker 11: I call you if I call you gay, you pussy?
Speaker 2: Right, But if you did do that, what you got it? Now?
Speaker 1: Let me but let me let me, let me.
Speaker 2: Say he's straight. Let me defend me.
Speaker 1: He gets bad shake, let me defend me as a person who has never been accused of being gay. Right, he's probably thrown off because that's probably the furthest thing. He probably used to like the Illuminati rumors, used to like, you know, what's what's the guy like Ruben Vincent's the guy Ruben Michael Rubin like used to that the other ship. But when he when he when he's being bonguarded with these gay rumors, he's like, so, I mean, like it's like someone calling you four eyes or something like that.
Speaker 2: He's just so used to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he's also got to see the pictures from that part in the Hantons and be.
Speaker 2: Like, Yo, what the fuck doll we doing? You know, every summer you see the pictures and it's crazy. But all right now let me beat Devil's average. Yeah it was crazy, bro. Every years do you for you to grab the guy's hips and there's no pictures where they're not hugging. There's no pictures where it's just a regular conversation and a tap up. This is the next next summer, the guy a little. They don't invite these parties. I don't know. I know because you got to get into parties.
Speaker 1: But so like me again, let me just stay on that for a second, because to me, Meek is a street guy. He just like you said, do you ever like be cautious of that type of thing because.
Speaker 2: Maybe he'll find it funny.
Speaker 1: I remember that first he ceded it funny, he tweeted it, and then you double down and next trip you double down.
Speaker 2: So what's the other thing I'm for?
Speaker 1: Like whatever, this is no, but let me ask you because because as a rap rop, yeah, he found it funny at the first right, he tweeted it out, that's funny, and he was like, you know, that was funny.
Speaker 2: Cool boom boom.
Speaker 1: But then you doubled down, and then then you triple down. Are you wrong if he takes that in the wrong way, because it's like cool, I got it at first, but you kept.
Speaker 2: Going He's totally allowed to like be bothered or offend. Okay, okay, Like and I get that.
Speaker 4: Actually I understand, like I was saying before, like how you react to anything is okay. We're not about to police the way Americans react to shit. Like you got freedom to react however the fuck you want, within the confines of the law.
Speaker 2: But if you like offended or bothered or annoyed, you're like, why the fuck does this kid do that shit? I would hope that.
Speaker 4: He knows my heart and I'm just trying to like make light of this kind of fucked up situation. But I always if you notice, like and the captions or anything, I'm always like, YO, leave me, glone.
Speaker 2: Me is not gay?
Speaker 4: This, you know, like I because I do think he gets an unfair shake on the internet, like the internet really comes for him because he kind of tweets it that it's child. So that's the other thing, Like he can't be just as I can't be, like upset at how he responds to something. I don't think he can be upset at how the internet response. People think a million.
Speaker 2: Different things of me, you and you.
Speaker 4: Like we put content out on the internet and they could cut it up however they want make us look what they And that's the cost of success.
Speaker 2: We can't. We can't have success.
Speaker 1: We can have a show.
Speaker 4: We sit around, smoke weed and drink alcohol, make money, feed our families, and then go.
Speaker 2: But why doesn't everyone understand me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just crazy. I had a comedian called me the other day about a doctored footage of Kevin Hart diant. I say, Mike, someone docted footage of Kevin Hart on our show.
Speaker 2: And and and you AI it was.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like the edit it where they made And I was like, Mike, dad was. I had to tell him. I was like, Yo, it got you. I was like, yo, they got you? Like this this what is a Mayweather spelling the goat wrong on our show?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah that was who it was. Got it was, Yeah, it was gold. He spelled it correctly. If you're going to he spelled he spelled it right, but they did it. They just changed it around.
Speaker 1: Then this what is a little Wayne literally doing like this? He blows the wee thing. Ah, but they reversed it so it goes like this, and they go look at Norway's face and little Wayne goes like this and it looks like he sniffed a line, and I go, oh, ship, And I'm like, we would have edited that ship. But she is wild right now, Yes, it is wild. But free me, free me though, okay, Yeah, if you have anything to say to me to I love you, okay, that's still.
Speaker 2: And anytime you want to tweet about how much you love girls, just hit me first. I'll approve it. And then you put that ship out. And next time you get invited to that party. Were black, you gotta do something like that. White You're not allowed to hug me from the back. You gotta do something. You gotta wear a turtle shell or some ship. You gotta just this that party is getting to It does not feel a little weird at the party.
Speaker 4: And I know we could just say this because we're not invited, but a little weird, right, But I.
Speaker 12: Want to be invited. I don't want a lot of how badly I want to wear, what I want to ship that I'm a bio watch just to.
Speaker 1: Go there to the White Party.
Speaker 4: I think he means well. I think Michael Michael Rubin is he seems like a good dude. Seems like a good dude. It's just funny how the Internet reacts to pictures. But that's what we do as humans. Like we see a bunch of people enjoying their life, having a great time. Our knee jerk reaction isn't isn't to go well. I wish them the best, our knee jerk human interaction.
Speaker 2: Man, fuck you.
Speaker 1: But but I'm gonna be honest. And now this is for everyone in the room, right. If you look through your album photos, everyone has one suspect picture.
Speaker 2: I got a million.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's just I'm just being honest with you. You had it on an angle where you look this way and you had the tongue out and you look like Jordan going like that, and you know what I mean, Like everyone has I'm just being honest. If you look through everyone.
Speaker 2: And the way they take pictures, the guy picked it that looks foul. You know when the hand was just going like this, yeah, so it's crazy man. Yeah, so oh yes, yes, okay, segue some flowers. Okay, that was hard. I like, but this is what we got to do with the This is like, so white people have this thing called like White Boy Fund.
Speaker 1: Are you familiar with It's very gay, it's yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, I know about them.
Speaker 2: Yeah white.
Speaker 4: Okay, And now I think black people are getting in on White Boy Fund and it's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they be fucking up though, because they they be saying Paul's and being you can't do it.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't do the white boy You can't if Paul's has to go out the way we say, we say fast forward, fast forward.
Speaker 2: Yes, you fast forward.
Speaker 1: Because the other day he was like, I'm getting a date to come.
Speaker 2: I was like, Andrew, there's not that type of fell So I think I think that the more you embrace the White Boy Fund or the gay jokes or whateverthing like that, the less it can hurt you when it happens. Right. Does that make sense? No? But I get it. I get it.
Speaker 1: I drink yeaga before with Red Bull. What was that called, uh, the jaga bombs. That's that's Jaeger and with vodka.
Speaker 2: Right, No, what is he? What is he? Yeger? But beer beer? Yeah yeah yeah, crazy like a sack bomb. Yeah yeah, up and down. That's just crazy. Nobody gets white boy wasted. That is the best.
Speaker 1: And you know what's great about like real white guys who drink, is they wake up the next day like nothing happened, nothing screaming at the mirror. This motherfucker was fighting the mirror. He was punching the concrete ball wall and he'll wake up in the morning like nothing happened. Man, it just made my hands wolden.
Speaker 2: How awesome is that of your fucking com for twenty minutes? Call it it Albert hour. So I love it. I love it. But it's good.
Speaker 1: The only thing is when I'm good, when I'm gonna tell you my.
Speaker 2: Rule, I love you embracing our culture. No, I'm gonna tell you my rule. Though I'm very experienced culture. I appreciate it. This is what I do. Don't do. I don't mix you don't mix white boyfriend ends. No, I don't mix drinks.
Speaker 1: Okay, because yes, because they have like certain hours where they change and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, all right, cool, it's Johnny walk in time.
Speaker 1: They wait a minute, we were just on Hennessy, don't we stay on Hennessy And they don't do that.
Speaker 2: So you find if you keep the same alcohol, you can be more responsible.
Speaker 1: I could never let them know that I'm keeping the same alcohol because when they switch, I gotta act like I'm switching too.
Speaker 2: Really, yes, when they go all right, cool, yeah, good time, I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah. It is important to us that everybody takes part exact and the indulgence.
Speaker 4: Why is that, like if I'm doing shots, everybody gotta do shots.
Speaker 2: If you're not doing it, you're like ruining the vibe for some reason. Yeah, we do peer pressure like that.
Speaker 1: It's the best peer pressure in the world. And we're good at peer pressure. It's great, fucking good. Storm the Capitol.
Speaker 2: We did that. We got we talked about we got him. Yeah, you get everybody talking ship about what they're gonna got up. What the out?
Speaker 1: You know how we've been saying we're gonna storm these mothers yo yo.
Speaker 2: One bird. One dude had lunch. He had lunch. He called a lunch bucket, wedged lunch like they had a lunch box. That staying there like that's real ship. Yeah, we thought it was gonna be our country, right, was off? It's twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: You did a special and you said that you missed Trump, right, Oh yeah, and now we.
Speaker 2: Have Trump back.
Speaker 1: It's the first time ever we've all witnessed this. We've never seen a president.
Speaker 2: The context of the joke is important, though, yes, because, like I said, the median like you absurd he is, and like the news is just so bro. I feel like he's it hasn't been that many bars. Thank you're trying to get me. What do you mean? Elms is a bar and Elon muskets will replace those custom bars. That's kind of what I think. I think Trump is like laying in the cut and letting Elon take all the smoke.
Speaker 4: It might be the strategy because nobody said about Trump anymore because it doesn't stick. Like I feel like, for so long they've been saying things about Trump, trying to make him like radioactive and toxic, and.
Speaker 2: People were just like all right, whatever, Like they convicted him of ship. Yeah, people got over right, like so he was grabbing him by the pussy nights son. I did. I did defend that one. That is that is I did defend that one. Yeah, because he was like, if you're famous, like you could do that. You've been famous.
Speaker 9: You know that.
Speaker 2: I'm married. I've always been married. I'm famous married.
Speaker 1: But I had nineteen ninety eight the best of year of my life. I still have never grabbed nothing by the pussy. You never grabbed by the bussy. No, I don't think so that's good for you. I think it might have been the fifth the first. You can't gonna kids start like that if you speak absolutely, if you see a girl.
Speaker 2: Walking down the street and her pussy looks ungrabbed rewinded.
Speaker 9: So so this is it is real or not?
Speaker 2: Bro not this box, it's an actual box. Then look at what they're gonna say. Look at what are you gonna say? You say, by a whole box of nothing rewind.
Speaker 1: So so let me ask you, as a as a comedian, is Trump giving you the material that you need to successfully deliver these jokes?
Speaker 2: Like it was fun Like in the beginning when he was just so people couldn't believe what was happening, and now I think it's very common.
Speaker 4: Like so in the early stages, we all kind of knew he was funny, but like people were scared to admit it because they're like, well if I say that, what will my friends think?
Speaker 2: Right? And now that he's won, and he won easily and.
Speaker 4: He's popular and like the majority of the country supports him, it's no longer dangerous to defend it, right, you know what I mean? If anything is more dangerous to defend the opposite side, Like that's more fun and exciting.
Speaker 2: I think with comedy and risky, you always want to go against the grain, Like it was risky to defend Trump with the gravel by the pussy shit. So that was a fun joke for me, you know. So I'm thinking about, okay, like, how could I this is a crazy statement that he said. How could I defend this? Like what, what's something funny about it? You know? So I write a joke about it? And so now it's like the opposite What is the joke defending I don't know, lighting tessel on fire some ship, which I don't think you should do, but like, what's the funny joke defending it?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 1: But when he just when he met with that dude that had the sweat suit on the.
Speaker 2: Lensky, the sweat that was crazy that she was that she was crazy. That was a wrap battle. It was one that was smack TV in the neighborhood. No, it was like, you're in no position there. No. I was like he was touching that the first time. I was like, that's some queen ship right there. You're in no position. This is the queen sit.
Speaker 4: The one of the reporters goes, uh. And it was like a Russian reporter she goes ah. While they're all there.
Speaker 2: He goes and but if Putin doesn't accept the ceased files, guys, German, how do you do? I don't think that is German? How do you do? Russian? I'll take what is the what is? The Russian does nothing except right and uh and uh. And Trump just looks and he goes. He goes, he goes, what if someone drops a bomb on your head? What you know? But that's this is what people realize.
Speaker 4: And I keep telling people Trump is like this billionaire, he came from money and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: But he talks poor like. He doesn't talk like he comes from money, like he went to Ivy League schools. He talks like he's from the plot. He's just off the cuff. What if someone drops Obama in your head, he's the president. He just told the reporter, what if someone drops ob he goes to a woman.
Speaker 4: So I think there's a relatability to that, And now I think most people are like comfortable saying that, right, So it's not as dangerous to defend him or like even admit that he's funny.
Speaker 2: Like, obviously the guy's funny. We all know. Do you think he thinks he's funny?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And he like like when we interviewed him, if he says something that makes you laugh, that's right, you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like he said this ship that made me laugh. He was like he's like, yeah, I got shot, and you know, these these country doctors, these country and I laughed because it was like he's he's he's because he's so New York he don't even realize it sometimes. So like he called a doctor in Ohio a country doctor, and it's just like that's where he got at.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it was a Pennsylvania was Pennsylvania, sorry but right, yeah, but so he it's Pennsylvania not even really like right the middle of America.
Speaker 2: In his mind, if you're not from New York, you're from the country. So he goes these country doctors, you know, like it is my He was surprised they had instruments and ship it was, you know, these country doctors.
Speaker 4: And I laughed and he heard and he saw me laugh, and he kept saying it a few more times because he's like working his set.
Speaker 2: But like anybody else would be very like disciplined. They'd be like, oh, this doctor was excellent and the training that they received, and he was like, God is fucking country bumpkin with his overalls fixed my earpt he's a boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: But going back to you having him on this, did you get any other insight of having him in person in front of you.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, yeah, he's like a cute listener to like what people are going through really yeah, like and it could be for better or for worse. But that's I think his competitive advantage is like, if you are saying something is bothering you, he will listen, where a lot of politicians on both sides they might hear you, but they'll go, we know how to make it better. Just trust us, you guys, sit down and don't do anything. Whereas Trump is used to entertainment and TV, he's used to the ratings. He's like what are the people like, Okay, let's do this.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: They like when I say you're fired, that's gonna be my tagline, You're fired.
Speaker 13: Like.
Speaker 2: He's very in tune with the audience, if you will.
Speaker 4: So it's not surprising to me when people are like, man, the food is unhealthy in America, and he appoints the guy who says the food is poisonous to run.
Speaker 2: The right Like. It's just very it's very transactional in that way. Robert Kennedy. Yeah, so he's wrong with his voice. I don't I'm not going to s too much. White boyfriend Bro.
Speaker 1: Definitely has definitely snipped a lot of cocaine, and he's.
Speaker 2: Like I think he was. He admitted he was on Heroin for years. That's right. Yeah, yeah, he wanted to do drinks now, yeah I missed that. What why are you laughing at? Yeah? We got Heroin fiend Lyard for Rob Kennedy. Yeah you want him over here? Goddamn you ain't bad from here. I'm doing Heroin over here, goddamnit. And he showed American people how to eat exactly exactly. Only Heroin there that can show you how to eat. But he looks good though, like for his who's his best friend on the Rock or something? His best friend? Yeah, the Rock, the Rock with Rob Kennedy. Google it, some crazy google it Robert Kennedy and the Rock. He's like, that's that's his friend. Yeah, google it. You just made that one of this. Let me tell you something. This is this is that's the that's the most Google's different. Wait, different way Google is slow. Google. Your Google's not hear some ship. You're wrong cocaine. Your Google.
Speaker 1: Celebrity something that rights not wrong with somebody else.
Speaker 2: It's a celebrity. It's not the Rock who Rock and r f K?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I mean everybody's good friends with the Kennedy So I guess Kennedy.
Speaker 1: I got Kennedy fried Chicken.
Speaker 2: I'm saying I know them, but but but there they were down with I've never seen the rocking r f K together. It's one of these actors.
Speaker 1: They he was supposed to like running and he's gonna have him as his VP.
Speaker 2: Oh, I forget what you're saying. I forget what it was. I forget what it was. This is when he was trying to come to drink Champs that we should have had him on you gotta have them on now, wants to have one. He's great, he's charming. Yeah, but he ain't gonna drink. So that's right. Who cares? We have people that don't do you have sober people on head? No? But I want him to drink.
Speaker 1: You want to hear the story because I wanted him to drink and be like, hey, man, I remember Marilyn Monroe was sniffing.
Speaker 2: Coach for this. Want the son that's his uncle. That's not the son, his father too, you know my father's man. Wait a minute, it was it was It was just like he's getting locked with that white House. Must be crazy. Oh yeah, that was now.
Speaker 1: And kid Rock has a replica of the White House and his his his where he lives.
Speaker 2: Is his property and his property. I know. I didn't hear that. Yeah, and all they do is cocaine all day. He he he made the White House. This is cocaine. Thought I made up? But yeah I did. That's what I made up. But I heard that he has a replica of the White House. But like like, like I've seen that. Yes, when you walk in, it's like a party house stuff. Oh okay, that's what he does his parties in the White House. Yea, all right, that's vibes vibes. Right, that's a lot of money. You got to have a lot of money to have a replica to the White House. Be your guest house, Be your guest house. Yeah, that's a flex. That is a flex. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I heard kid Rocks a little racist, but we'll still have them on.
Speaker 2: Racist. I don't think k Rocks are racist. Dude. You know he's conservative for sure. You said something about Maga hat, right, Yeah, okay, just so you know, Yeah, the Tesla truck is the new Maga, which is crazy.
Speaker 7: Which is crazy because it was the ultimate symbol of liberalism at one point.
Speaker 1: But the Maga, by the way, I wake up every morning. I see this Latin I lady every morning, the one from the.
Speaker 2: Thing in his special No, that was that's the nurse they come out.
Speaker 1: But I see this lat lady went every morning on the beach. She has a make America Great hat.
Speaker 2: She's trying not to get sent back, and I swear me no submission.
Speaker 1: Has been running this ship for maybe three straight years straight. We see every single morning she does not know whether to say hi to us or but guess what, But we don't know whether to say hi to her.
Speaker 2: Neither, But why we don't know? Why can't you say? How do you? Probably you're Cuban?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: She looks at us, we look at her. You don't think he's maga?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 2: No, I'm definitely no.
Speaker 14: Ship.
Speaker 2: Are we really going to leave? I got some more? I'm not. It's not as horrible. Ain't nobody more magga than a Cuban in Miami? But let me tell you you're you're right? Stop it everybody right now, you're right. Let me just tell you something. Me and I regret you know how me and dad?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Would you say the community, the Cuban community here, especially in Florida.
Speaker 7: Percent obviously not one hundred but most majority. Yeah, but this goes back to the Kennedys. This is very historical with Cubans. Well, I think that's being Republican. I think that's an important.
Speaker 4: Thing to understand, is like, uh so, if you understand like what Cubans have been through, you'll understand why they're so concerned about a country going towards communism. And they see liberalism go to socialism then to communism, right, so anything super liberal, they get concerned that they're going to go through what their family already went through, these horrible stories.
Speaker 2: Right where they lost everything, right.
Speaker 4: Right, Because I don't think anybody gets pushed back to Cubans when they say what they experienced and how they don't want to experience it again.
Speaker 2: Right, But they've gotten pushback because people don't know the history. But people who know the history understand that's a Cuban.
Speaker 7: I'm confused sometimes too when they're so magga, because I'm like, this administration is also very cozy with Russia, who in a former KGB the ultimate communists, you know, Like, yeah, so it's that's a little confusing at times.
Speaker 1: What's the guy name that was running for president?
Speaker 2: John? President? John? What was a guy name?
Speaker 1: And I believe that that particularly is when me and Daddy Yankee stopped speaking, was because he had endorsed him.
Speaker 2: It was a Republican guy. You guys stopped talking over politics. I believe so.
Speaker 1: No, I believe so he publicly at that time we got to call him John McCain.
Speaker 2: No, Daddy Yankee, bro, let's kind of get him on the phone. What is that called called?
Speaker 7: Hell?
Speaker 1: Get John McCain on the phone. I mean, heaven, excuse me, my bad what the I don't mean to say that.
Speaker 2: No, we gotta call man. Yeah, but that's where I pinpointed.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you guys caught beef over that I publicly denounced him publicly.
Speaker 2: You were against McCain.
Speaker 1: Of course I was, and he was for McCain, and I believe McCain was against Obama.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, became ran against each other. But they had like a really very very cool They all over McCain after death, which is one.
Speaker 1: So he said he didn't even want to come to his He didn't want him at his funeral. He told he's on his death. He said, yeah, you know, you know, do you know how mad you gotta be on your niggas said, you know what you want is just make sure Trump will come.
Speaker 2: Up to my sh like this. See there's a lot of craziness and all of this ship.
Speaker 3: This is why.
Speaker 2: Why so you haven't spoken him since I believe I could be get my time.
Speaker 1: That that can't be the reason. I mean, I have met him, have no other problem, We have no other you have nothing. We haven't spoken seventeen years. I believe that I believe this kind of says it's something you didn't want to tell you that knowing that I was your friend.
Speaker 9: Huh.
Speaker 2: On the flight to l A, I told he was right next to me and he didn't said word to me. Oh okay, see, I don't know. There's something I don't like to see each other.
Speaker 1: But okay, what I'm saying is that's how deep politics is.
Speaker 2: That That's why I broke that up. Yeah, but and it is that thing about it. It was, yeah, the puller Vicky Jams.
Speaker 1: Remember I didn't understand Nikki Jams supporting Trump neither.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand all that.
Speaker 1: But then Nicky Jams came out and then he called him a girl. He's like, he's one of them. He's like, he's like, I'm introducing Nicky Champs. She's hot, one of them out there.
Speaker 2: He's talking about a got Hi. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ni Jams still stayed on the campaign, so Ome Boy the comedy specially and called Float floated garbage, which was horrible jokes.
Speaker 2: Horrible joke. Who said this, Tony Haynes Cliff, that's right, that's you don't get perto Rican newspaper. You only get the Qban newspaper.
Speaker 4: Tony Tony is hilarious comedian. You know, it's it's he did not take it back. So here's the thing about that joke, and like, is uh he actually had like a thoughtful, like explanation kind of happened. But I didn't realize this because at first when I saw him do the joke, and like, Tony's a buddy of mine, Like I love Tony, But what I thought is that he just doesn't understand what Puerto Rico was. That was my knee jok reaction because I was because Puerto Rico to New Yorker's Like if you saw the way the audience reacted, they were like, oh, like they didn't cheer it it.
Speaker 2: They were like confused because to.
Speaker 4: New Yorker's, Puerto Rico is like our first exotic vacation, right, Like when you grow up to kind of regular in New York, you don't get to go to Cabo or some shit. Your first exotic vacation with your family is you go to fucking Ringclone or whatever, and you just enjoy Puerto Rico. Right, So I was like, Okay, maybe he doesn't know how we feel about Porto Rico. And then well that it's even a US territory that they're US citizens exactly, So he goes, and then and then I was, I was, I was either talking to him or watching him say something about he goes, he goes.
Speaker 2: Dude, actually had nothing to do with that. It's an old bit. Do you remember when there was a floating pile of garbage in the attic?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, I don't know what. The way this ship was moving was combining it.
Speaker 4: It was like my own why so it was a playoff of that, but because that was a story three years ago.
Speaker 2: But we didn't really make the connection, you know, So it wasn't really I understood that connection. I just thought it was for that than the rest of us. But like I guess, the idea was.
Speaker 4: It wasn't just, hey, this is funny because I'm calling something garbage. The idea was, I'm playing off of this thing that's happening, you know this What did you call it? Like some sort of like a recycling issue in the world, in the oceans or whatever.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. I hate explaining jokes, but it's not come. What I'm trying to say is like, it's not coming from this place, like this is how I see Puerto Rican people. I think they're garbage. It was a playoff of this like horrible thing at hackening you.
Speaker 7: But it's also it was the platform where it was set. I think it Trump made it a little weirder.
Speaker 4: This is what I keep telling people is like how everybody interpreted that is okay, Like, we can't be upset at how people interpreted it because they don't have all this information about him.
Speaker 2: They might not even know who he is. So if that upsets him, that's all right. But I'm gonna tell you explaining where he's coming from as a friend.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you where where the people were coming from, because right now they have all his tax breaks for you know, the wealthy papers that's coming into I.
Speaker 2: Saw a lot of Dominicans agreeing with that joke. I just want to let you know Perto.
Speaker 1: Rico, yeahah, Tony said that ship there was like, but here's the deal they have and bad Buney recently like made like damn a whole album about it and made.
Speaker 2: Visuals about it.
Speaker 1: They're visualizing Puerto Rico without Puerto Ricans.
Speaker 2: So you're talking about that that tax break where essentially you pay zero dollars in income tax if you make over a certain amount of money and you have to live there for a lot of seven months people. Yeah, and the idea is to like bring people into the what is it called territory? What do you do to bring people into the territory. They have a lot of money, and hopefully they'll inject money into the local economies. That is the idea.
Speaker 7: But it's also could be gentrification because now you're bringing these people with money they owe people.
Speaker 2: So I get it too. Yeah, no, I I first of all, I get why people do the same shit in Florida. By the way, Okay, I'm out here, like you know how much taxes costs in New York, and then you've moved here and you're like, whoa, I can save a lot of money, so much better exactly. So Puerto Rico is the Florida for Floridians.
Speaker 1: It's even better because I don't believe it's no federal tax in Puerto Rico.
Speaker 2: I believe it. Do you get what I'm saying, Like Florida is still federal tax? Of course? Of course, what I'm just saying is like, so in New York, let's say you're making a lot of money, you spending fifty percent of tax and then you've got to spend five percent in city tax and in property tax. If you own, so you're at you're at fifty percent at least, so maybe a little over. You come down to Florida, you save thirteen percent, right, So let's just do raw numbers. If you're a rich dude, you're making ten million a year, you're making you saving one point three million dollars cash a year just living in Florida. So I got that. So that's why a lot of people moved to Florida. Now it's a lot of part out. You stay where y'all at. It was just put another state, Texas. You moved in Minnesota, they do it in Texas too.
Speaker 4: And then there are people that go, Okay, I can say thirteen percent here, but wait a minute, I could save another forty percent on top of that if I moved to Puerto Rico, and I just got to say there for six months and I travel.
Speaker 2: Every weekend, so it's not even really moving there.
Speaker 4: That's so I guess I'm hesitant to criticize everybody that goes to Puerto Rico to do it, because I know a lot of people that moved to Florida to do that exact same thing in Texas to do the exact same thing, so you just doing it to different levels.
Speaker 2: Now it does suck if they're pushing people out of certain areas.
Speaker 1: That's the party's part. That part, understand it is because that was something that I didn't realize that they were going through. And then Bad Bunny and then Nicky Jams Nikki Jams came up.
Speaker 2: It was like, I'm not taking back my support of Trump because of that joke.
Speaker 1: But and then the people who was telling them, like, yo, look how many people like this, like like I remember Queensbridge, Like Queensbridge. I remember at one point, this is when Trump wasn't president. Trump was just the real estate tycoon and letters was under these people's doors and it was given everybody like ten thousand dollars to move out because they wanted to turn Queensbridge into the first Manhattan development company. The Queens Bridge is fucking a golden mind. It's right from the street, right across the street. And I remember, like people like and that was like the first sign of gentification ever hit in New York City. And I remember people like certain people were happy, they were like I got ten thousand dollars and certain people.
Speaker 2: Had nowhere else to go, So it's a totally different thing.
Speaker 4: What was triggy about the gentrification thing also is like there's a lot of people that are minorities or whatever that ethnic group is, that like have lived in that area forever, right, and they bought their homes there, and those people are actually really making a lot of money because of the gentrification. So there's there one argument where you go, like, it's really fucked up that this other group is moving in and causing prices to go up and moving these people out of the community that they built. There's another part where it's like those people that made that investment in that area are now getting reward up. They're get low key is like white people get to do that all the time. They get to buy real estate somewhere and then they get to sell it.
Speaker 2: And nobody goes, how dare you sell out the community? Everybody goes, oh, you're a smart real estate developer. But is second a black person does it, or a Latino person does it, They're like, how dare you sell out your community? It's like he's just trying to make like minorities don't own in their community. That's that's the problem. That's the problem, entirely true. I think the percentage would probably I don't know, I get what you are saying, but there are definitely ones that do.
Speaker 4: And like there's part of me that like goes man, I don't knock that person that has an opportunity to make life changing money of selling their brownstone and like they could take on crazy debt to put their three kids through school, or they could make billions of dollars sending selling their brown zones to some fucking white family from the city, and now their kids don't got to worry about college.
Speaker 2: Like this ship is a little bit more complicated, you know, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: Sorry politically much switch back to the interview. But it's an example, a perfect example that just happened right now. It's flow Rider. I just bought a whole goddamn a whole.
Speaker 2: Fucking women crazy, right, him and Freezy who was.
Speaker 1: I didn't know if he had a partner. Yeah, yeah, my bad, Feezy his name.
Speaker 2: I think it's created.
Speaker 1: But flow Riders just bought a whole fucking thing, right, And then I seen I saw that, you know, I wanted to promote that, but then I've seen trick Daddy double down on him and was like, Yo, I'm actually have a store there, Like.
Speaker 2: Do you know how much? And I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying black or white. I'm saying hip hop. I'm saying people who understand that we want our community to be better. The more things like that happen, the more this ship is is it's the education. Man.
Speaker 7: We had a got in the financial education to make those moves, and that's really where we were.
Speaker 2: We're that's that's like I think the illusion is that people got that financial education too.
Speaker 4: Like I'm financially illiterate. My parents were financially illiterate. They were fortunate enough that they made money. Like my parents had a dance studio. They're teaching dance lessons. But and then dance lessons were popular, so they were able to make money and like ma and yeah, yeah, and uh. But like the illusion is that I think that there's like the majority of us know what the fuck is going on.
Speaker 2: We don't. And I think that's where the resentment comes from.
Speaker 4: Is like you see these people that understand the stock market and they understand investing, they understand real estate, and they seem to get richer and richer and richer, and I'm going to use us like, obviously we're doing well, but like people that grew up similarly to us, we grew up at different levels but still without like this. Maybe you're financially literate, I don't know, but like I didn't grow up learning about none of that shit, So the rest of us are kind of like, hold on, hold on, how are they making thirty percent on the stock market.
Speaker 2: I don't even really understand st We grew up scared to invest anything. The market's gonna crash. I'm gonna lose everything.
Speaker 7: To invest money to this thing that's called a stock that I don't know and I can't grab it.
Speaker 2: He owns it, So of course I'm gonna buy something stupid. It looks like I could use watch a car or whatever exactly, because in my.
Speaker 4: Brain, I'm like, well, at least I can hold it and it has value and I can see it. So I think that, like to your point, that financial education, getting as many people that grew up without that education, which is really passed down from your family. It's not in school, but getting people invested into the market or at least understanding what the market is, so that they're not so intimidated, then they'll feel connected to the success of America. Right now, it feels like there's a few people that make a lot of money in America and everybody else kind of just like hopes to get lucky.
Speaker 7: That's the sentiment that I feel. No I saw you talking about that. It makes sense. Once you're invested, then you're invested.
Speaker 2: In the whole country being SUCCESSU that was this idea, and I'm sure that like it's short sighted and there's definitely holes in it, et cetera. But the gist of it is that it makes sense.
Speaker 4: Right if every American born got ten thousand dollars put into an account that was invested in the S and P five hundreds, so like the top five hundred stocks that are being traded, and they weren't allowed to touch until they're twenty two, I wonder if they would have a lot more positive energy towards American industry simply because in let's say they're fifteen years old. In seven years, you want these companies to thrive because in seven years you're going to reap the benefits of that. So instead of lighting Tesla on fire, you're looking at Tesla you're going, holy shit, this is an American made auto company. One hundred percent of the cars are made in America. I'm invested in that company. I wanted to thrive. Maybe I disagree with Elon and all this other stuff and protests that's American, like, find another way to protest, but I'm not going to light that shit on fire, because hey, we're all invested in the success of this company.
Speaker 2: And that's I think that's what a lot of the politics.
Speaker 4: Shit misses is like there are people that are they come from situations where they don't have access to this type of financial education and they are left behind, and they're just looking at these politicians going, you all are.
Speaker 2: Lying to me. I'm waiting for one of you to actually look like you care.
Speaker 7: And I think also there's a people lack in this country historical context to a lot of things, so they'll get mad about something right now, understanding a backstory that like.
Speaker 2: No, we live in the president, but this is what happened right now.
Speaker 7: Sure you don't understand what happened here, here, here, and here that led us to hear and not knowing that if you knew that, then you could maybe understand people more.
Speaker 2: Put yourself in their shoes, absolutely, and we'd have more understanding. Let me switch it up for a little bit, right.
Speaker 1: The beautifulest thing to me about your comedy is I can actually just put it on strap.
Speaker 2: Walker, just listen to you all day, like, strap you on, man.
Speaker 15: Like that, because the thing about it is, like, you know, I got this strapped.
Speaker 2: So many different times.
Speaker 1: If you if you name you know a comedian, you'll say he's a Mexican comedian, and then you'll say he's a Puerto Rican comedian. He's a black comedian, but he's a white comedian. I feel like your comedy is so good that I don't think people even.
Speaker 2: Address you as a white community. That's interesting, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like you are like the Michael Jackson of white people, meaning like.
Speaker 2: What are you mean by makes sense?
Speaker 1: I mean like you transition because people who don't judge you race wise, right right right, they judge you comedic wise, like if you if like, if you speak to a person that's that's white, they don't look at Michael Jackson like he's a black person.
Speaker 2: They just say he.
Speaker 1: Transcends, right, And to me, that's what you do with your comedy is like, like.
Speaker 2: Mike Tyson isn't black, Like ohja, he's OA, he's not became black. Transitions that you know what's funny.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no no no, not to cut you, but like that is a good point because I remember there was a lot of contention when he said that, like the documentary came out that OJ was like black and everybody looked at that like he was like maybe embarrassing being black or something like that. But I think he was making a statement that was kind of true that he was so famous he was beyond his race. And I think you king like Will Smith is Will Smith, Denzel is Denzel.
Speaker 2: Like they just they're beyond the sens that's really interesting. And Michael Jackson is that yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if you remember George Jefferson and Archie Bunker had a conversation and then George Jefferson says to him like he asked him about a black dude, and then he's like Sammy Javis. I believe he was like Sammy Davis is not black. And then George Jefferson is like what And certain people transition that they don't look at them like Michael Jackson was one of them. Eddie Murphy was one of them. It's crazy, it is interesting. Yeah, and you to me, I'm sorry, I'm sorry to throw you in that.
Speaker 2: No such compare me to the racist. Don't you compare me to Archie.
Speaker 1: But but I literally listened to you, especially as I was jogging.
Speaker 2: That's what I meant by strap on.
Speaker 1: So I was jogging and I was like, I pitched myself as a white person, and then I pitched myself as a Chinese person, and then I pitched myself as every race that I could think of, And I was like, your comedy is that good?
Speaker 2: Appreciate that.
Speaker 1: I felt like I could appreciate the comedy as any race.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that. And I think that, uh, I genuinely give all the credit to that, to like growing up in New York City. And I don't think it's even possible to do without growing up in New York City because that was my school.
Speaker 2: Like I went to public school in New York City. Like half of my public school was Asian, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like it was just you are around so much diversity that you learn how to communicate with each other and it's just natural like, I'll be honest with you, it's probably more uncomfortable for me to be around like like some super rich, like like snobby white people than it is to just be around like working class, middle class everybody else.
Speaker 2: That's real.
Speaker 4: And we don't talk about this a lot, but a lot of it is class, you know what I mean, Like just being around like super wretch boogie people. It's just a little different, and it's not like a language that I communicate in. I'm a little rough around the edges, so I'm gonna make some fucked up jokes, you know whatever. And they might be like a little put off by that, but that's a New York thing.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. We are comfortable with each other. We say these jokes about each other and I think, yeah, no, no, but but how was that gay? We're comfortable with each other because they heard it in Spanish, like.
Speaker 1: If this was right over the edge, you go right there like you're right dear.
Speaker 2: Like and most people laugh because yeah, I don't know how to explain it. It's just like, well, that's the beauty of stand up versus like sometimes the podcasts, like when we're just chopping shut up on a podcast, we might say some things that go over the edge, and then we look back and we're like, yo, what the fuck when we talk like that's crazy. That happens all the time, all the time.
Speaker 4: Whereas with stand up, you say that on stage for a year and sometimes it goes too far and the audience is like, now we don't like that, and then.
Speaker 2: You just slowly find it exactly. So podcasts is like a bunch of lumps of clay, I always say, whereas like the stand up becomes like a statue. So yeah, to what you're saying is we're basically vomiting here exactly. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Almost like two hundred guests, not one of them have put on the belt. I'm not gonna lie to you. This is that's.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, but our show is about giving This is called white entitlements.
Speaker 1: Our show is about giving people they flowers where they could smell them, they thoughts, what they can tell them, they drinks so they can drink them, which he's slow drinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we want to give your flowers.
Speaker 1: We want you to understand your comedy is needed.
Speaker 2: Do I keep it in the case, Yeah, yeah, yeah, go plate the flowers. This is fire I'm.
Speaker 1: Keeping this, yes, please, because you are truly you have you have, You're I'm gonna quote Drake, it started from the bottom.
Speaker 2: And you hear, I'll say you started from the middle. But I appreciate, appreciate you're going to read that song.
Speaker 1: I'm starting from the middle.
Speaker 2: Now you're here because I know people have started like from the bottom bottom. That's the thing, Like pause, the uh where did that boss come from the bottom? You know what the bottom is? I mean, I wasn't even going there. What's the bottom? Bottom?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 4: No, But like but like, for example, like Charlotte Man, like where he came from, like in his life experience Monks Corner, South Carolina, dirt roads, population eight thousand people.
Speaker 2: Well, he say that so much. I'm remember exact. I remember I went amongst corner and the roads were paved. There was twenty four thousand people living. Now like this motherfucker been lying to me for ten years and.
Speaker 1: It got a crystals there now exactly.
Speaker 4: But yeah, like I just see, like where he came from and where he got to is incredibly impressive. And I think that a lot of times you can judge the impressiveness of somebody, like if somebody gives you.
Speaker 2: A million dollars and you turn into one million, one hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: That's not as impressive to me as if you go from zero dollars to one hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And so I look at a lot of those people that are in those kinds of situations and I'm like, whoa that that took a lot of straight Just genius, really genius.
Speaker 1: I remember one time we was in hunt Fish Club. Oh yeah, and I was sitting there. We had dinner Gary Spot. I believe people, no no, no, no no, It's like the place in that Times Square Fist club. And I'm sitting there and then this is the time telling you Andrew out hooded me in a hood spot.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you remember that. We're sitting there.
Speaker 1: I believe y'all talking about at least I'm not sure Brett of the time, but we're talking about on the run to Eating Me and Charlamagne my food show.
Speaker 7: They already had, because you know, I saw already when I signed the contract CBS Radio.
Speaker 2: He walked by it. Okay, so this might be you already had brilliant We said, Hi, you were.
Speaker 1: Such a gentleman and he was at the back of the restaurant. And then as I'm leaving, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, all right, cool, you know, we did everything, and then you looked at me and he was like the whole time I didn't know. I'm like, I'm like, yo, goodbye, like you know, and he's like, wait a minute. So fucking time that was.
Speaker 16: It was like that.
Speaker 2: That was one of my most awkwardest, beautifulest moments. So, now, how did the relationship with you and Charlomagne? We met on guid Code, so we're doing guy code.
Speaker 10: That was like tinder, Yo, yeah, this is funked up. This white boy wasted waited keep it going. So yeah, so we met on Tender and you said that and we we went and it.
Speaker 2: Was it was just like we were both doing the show and like I thought.
Speaker 4: He was hilarious, and uh, keep in mind he's coming into New York at this time, Like we all grew up listening to.
Speaker 2: Hot ninety seven.
Speaker 7: This is what we did our entire lives, right like enemy but wait, no it but didn't you work with Wendy Williams before?
Speaker 2: But he's still enemy. Remember she left she was in Philly or something. Like that.
Speaker 1: Right when he was she still had syndicated just Philly, New York. So what he's saying is correct. He's almost enemy number one, right, Like.
Speaker 2: Was was life like your radio you understand, like hip hop like the way that we especially in New York City, but also the world, Like I think that was a lot of like America's access to hip hop was hot, and they made you choose gangs.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just like and then he came in and to see like hot ninety seven deteriorate into what it is now compared to what it was. I don't want to be in celting, but like clearly there was a victor in this battle. And Breakfast Club became one of the most prolific, like hip hop shows in the world. And I know that for a fact because when I would travel the world and do stand up, people would come out from Reakfast Club like they will come out from Brilliant Idiots, which was worn off of the success of Charlemagne and Breakfast Clubs.
Speaker 2: Like to see what he I mean, And and that was like radio wars, like you know, we realized those there was nasty, nasty. It was like gang wars is gang like I think people people think.
Speaker 7: It's just the artist that was doing that ship, but it's the radio, which I thought was a little ridiculous for it to get that crazy.
Speaker 2: I agreed, I don't know how many. I don't know. I don't want to tell anybody else's stories, but like, yeah, you guys know more of that about that than me. Let's go, so tell me, tell me, tell me about that connection though.
Speaker 4: So then we were just doing pods and then uh, then he hit me because a guy named Chris Morow who produced the podcast Loud Speaker Loud Speakers.
Speaker 7: Network, of course, originally to do Drink Champs. Yeah, oh you guys should have done Drink Champs. Man, we got well it wasn't Drink Champs. Yet they approached him to do a thing that we used to do on Serious XM.
Speaker 4: To got it as you're on the thing whatever was smarter them to do it anyway, And he was like, do you guys want to do it? And Charlotte would I what I and I would just get on the phone every week anyway and just talk ship about whatever it was.
Speaker 2: He's like, do we just do this as a podcast? And we did it and it was successful almost immediately because of him, and people were listening to him every single morning anyway. So listening to him on a podcast wasn't this like foreign easy? It was it was like I want more of this guy, and yeah, from there the rest is history. Man. But it was. It was awesome. It was just awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so tell me Radio Wars, because I really don't think people know how serious it got.
Speaker 1: No Radio Wars is serious. I don't know if people know.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to. I don't want to on the radio. Yeah, I kind of do it, yes, but I'll be honest with you. It was an incident that happened for ninety seven.
Speaker 7: I wasn't about the incident. I mean, but that has something to do with the wars, with the radio war. He asked me my experience, Oh, I think it was. I mean, I can't the radio stage. I'm taking old story everybody else.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear my story. So there's there's a shootout that happened in front of ninety seven. I was not there.
Speaker 1: This is when Hot ninety seven was where Hudson Street it was stuck. Yeah, this is when the Feds came and a little Kim Foxy Brown Copone and Oriega or whatever, and it's like twenty one shots that happened.
Speaker 2: I had nothing to do with it. I was there. My story of sticking to it. This is the war that happened at the Ratis session the radio.
Speaker 4: But that's where the people would That's the other thing people realize is like that's where the rappers would go all the time.
Speaker 2: So see each other the exactly.
Speaker 1: So it's easy to say Caponea and Oriega, Julia Mafia, Little Kim, and Foxy Brown was banned for life from MS broadcast Wow Slash Clay Channel. I believe I could have a big incident. It's a big incident.
Speaker 2: We are dead. It's like a year and a half and yeah, we're basically dead.
Speaker 1: We had even the radio stations that that hated Hot ninety seven stood by them because they was like that was disrespectful.
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 1: Mind you, no one anticipates this at all. All of a sudden, radio station comes out of nowhere called Power one O five their first event or first whatever had Little came on there. The band Little came at ninety seven. Me I'm the band Norrige cause of dev Jam. Immediately Mike heuser, what's going on. That's why if you look at the original drops from Power one O five, I'm a part of that army.
Speaker 2: I'm the only one that says I did not say I flipped switch. What do you say?
Speaker 1: I say, I'm on Power one five because High ninety seven held me down moment how seven said we're gonna, We're gonna, We're gonna.
Speaker 2: Clear you because you we actually spoke to.
Speaker 1: They had to speak to the fucking car service guy to literally say that Nori wasn't there, like they had to do their own deposition. You know that ship where yeah, with the car service, this is real ship. I never said this publicly.
Speaker 2: This is how I got And then Russell Simmons took that and brother the Prince thought you were there. Even I knew him, and I called him, yo, you're good. He didn't believe.
Speaker 1: And so if you think about it, out of everything that ever happened, I'm the only person that's from that death Jam era. Death Jam had control the Power one five at that time. Sorry, I don't know if they have now, but I'm the only one that just says, don't flip the switch.
Speaker 2: I don't say, don't put.
Speaker 1: The switch because I was a power I was a hot ninety seven artists and say, but that's how deep the radio wars was was.
Speaker 2: I literally.
Speaker 1: Couldn't get shows in New York City, but my record was playing around the world. But New York City and New York City ran the fucking world.
Speaker 2: So this is around when like, this isn't super thug, No, this is this.
Speaker 1: Is two thousands, early two thousands, because this.
Speaker 2: Is yeah, early two thousands after Bang Bang, this is bang bang, Right, this is bangs.
Speaker 1: This is two thousand and four something like that. I mean, we got a Google us that's not googling Jesus Google.
Speaker 2: He got, he got, he got fucking managing Google reform. Bro look at the like he looks at us and he's it's still high.
Speaker 1: So that's quick, Thomas lan, Oh we're doing that, Yes, yeah, we got Is.
Speaker 2: He gonna finally drink? What's what's that? Quick? Time of salon? It's my third drink. She keeps giving me drinks. Yes, all right, this is our drinking game. Okay, We're gonna ask you two questions. Yep, you pick one, do not drink. If you pick from one of the two, you do not drink. Two choices. Yeah, you got two choices. You pick one, we don't drink, right, I don't know what you're saying. Give you two choices, Okay, John or Joe. Okay, if you pick John, you don't drink. We don't drink. If I picked Joe, we drink.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: If you say both are neithered like you don't want to answer the question. Okay, just let's start it and you tell me what happened? How many times to be out down this game? I have no clues. This is how you describe it. No, it's always a terrible me him both describing we debate. He described who describes it worst. So so you're right about thank you? Thank you? Would not understand, but understand get it shot ready though? Yeah? Yeah, that's that's please. I got to drink here, I'll drink. This works. You're on drink Chance not water Champs, and I'm gonna chance and everything?
Speaker 8: What is that?
Speaker 17: Remember pimples moment? But tell when we trink your off camera shout out to Bert Bert who sent us Bert Chrischer and Tom Segura.
Speaker 2: I'm not yeah, both of them because they're the two bears. Oh that's right there podcast right, they're killing it with that. I think me and Burt should make twins over. That sounds a great idea. Oh twins song. No, the song you don't a good promotion for.
Speaker 1: I was too hipp you you wait way to dj W Did you say you are DJ without be DJ?
Speaker 2: All right? So we ready, let's go.
Speaker 1: I said we're doing when we drinking off off cameras in the case, I don't know, this is the shots that we're drinking.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm not going to try to why two of the whitest dudes in America have a Spanish last night? Mom is Peruvian, Yeah, but it cancels is pan that's kind of that kind of councils because he's so white. Yeah, he speaks Spanish, though, so he might be out Spanish.
Speaker 2: And me you could pass white.
Speaker 1: They've been saying that you Arabian, Mexican Rican.
Speaker 2: I like that. I was like like that, you pronounced that he's a spy. This guy's a ho. Did we pronounced very? But also, but what's the first pint? Wait? Didn't you do reggae tone? You don't know how I didn't speak any spell speaks. He did this on English. My hustler. He was in English. Man, great to meet you. Can you can you tell me what? Can you tell me? What the daddy Yankee line man with the we got the brendel? What does that mean? Somebody else gotta say because you just you just said what did he says.
Speaker 10: You? No?
Speaker 2: Sum Alan gotelina? Yo? You got the brend You're basically saying the turn on the motors? Yo. You speak Yo. You're Puerto Rican. I used to live in Spain.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, I used to live I'm gonna be honest with you. Not that Spain is he that was Let me just say you something. Spain is the most racist relate. I got my family's in that studio. That is the most id from It was great.
Speaker 2: I knew it white the Moors exactly. So you might be Moroccan. That's what you are, one of them, bro. I love this show man. No, it's true. He's right. The Moroccan came. He's right. They did come in and get y'all. That's as olive skin. Ready. Yeah, and a lot of architecture and the music and all the other good mathematics.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready? Richard Pryor or Red Fox Richard Prayer.
Speaker 2: That was easy.
Speaker 4: Nas, Jada kids, all respect to Jada, but it is Nas, but it's it's tons of respect to Jada.
Speaker 2: I love fucking Jada. But for me growing up in New York City.
Speaker 4: If you asked me that question, Nas or jay Z, I tell you Na's growing up in New York City. So that's just how it was when I was growing up. So you no, yeah, but no disrespect to Jada. Not like Jada's heartbroken that I don't think, like, how.
Speaker 2: Is he going to recover?
Speaker 1: It is upside down on a pull up ball, right exactly.
Speaker 2: He's doing anywhere.
Speaker 1: Patrise O'Neill or Bernie Ma Patriseatrise O'Neill, right.
Speaker 2: But but Bernie is like, those are those are my two of my top four? Get out of here. Who's your top? It's Patrise's number one, Eddie, Bernie Chris Rock Fuck yeah, I like you. I like it. So you just named the top four. You said the top five. Yeah, just that's Rushmore for me, those are those that's my Rushmore rush Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm not even naming order, but for me, Patrise is the best. But then the others were like, those are the other three were the most transformative for me. Like I remember seeing Kings of Comedy at the movie theater on Eleventh Street and Third Avenue with my friends and seeing Patria say sorry, seeing Bernie for the first time and being like, holy ship.
Speaker 2: No way you said you were on the polls. No, because I grew up in these village. So he was in the Yeah, Webster Hall was around the block. Yeah, so will you say that? So yeah, this man moment with your let crossed off. Yeah, he's comfortable run away people. You know he's getting this. How you know he's getting money. So there's a so that movie theater, all right, so you know this, you know how there's like the uh the exit door that's like you can go through the back of the theater. So well, we would buy we would buy one ticket and then and then there was an exit the back of the movie theater and then a back door that was right next to Webster Hall, and then ten of my friends would come in through the back. He knew that you were probably aware of it.
Speaker 4: He helped out, but there was a don't even know if he was still working there, but anyway, it doesn't matter, all right, who else think your big pun.
Speaker 2: Big L. Wow, you just went for the third.
Speaker 1: If we're going off of big you think we got to get shot for that because you you made up different ship.
Speaker 2: And out you got it? Oh yeah, I mean Big L like Big Old.
Speaker 4: I get that's another one in New York City where it was like even getting to even getting the albums with the cassettes were tricky, but there was so much buzz about him.
Speaker 7: I remember at that time. Yeah, and he was going to sign to Rockefeller. That would have been crazy.
Speaker 2: I thought he did. I thought it was I don't know, I don't think it ever happened, but it was it was gonna happen. And then didn't he get shot off over his brothers? It was yeah, it was yeah. But but I just remember listening to him and like, just stylistically, the ship that he was doing was so funny. There's that that that line ass Beavis, I get nothing, butt head. My game is vicious and cruel. Now he had crazy punch. Oh my god. Yeah, he was one of the ost lyricists for sure, and.
Speaker 4: It was so clever and funny, and even the storytelling was great, like that Casualties of a Dice Game song.
Speaker 2: He was prolific, like absolutely, I'm good, thank you. I just had to try the weed. I don't know. I can't fuck with the weed. It makes me said, so give him the heroine, give me the heroin, give me that. Kay, you need an r f K afterwards. Yeah, all right, Bill Berr, Bert Kushner, Uh, Bill Berber, I mean Bill Burr. Bil Bert. Yeah, I love, I love, I love. I feel like I have to copy it.
Speaker 4: I love Bert, but like Bill Burr is like one of the most prolific comedians ever to hang out with Bert Kreischer any day of the week. But if I got to watch an hour stand up and I don't know that made people, I would choose over Bill Burr.
Speaker 2: In reality, I'm be honest. I want to watch this new one too, man, Bill Burr and Bert throughout a new one too. He just dropped Lucky Lucky check out out on Effix, and then Bert got one on Hulu to just dropped as well, that's the one. I want to watch it. Yeah, I'm be honest.
Speaker 1: The way he described not wanting to watch the Super Bowl, who Bill Burr with non super Bowl people? Because to be honest, there is people who watch the Super Bowl for the fucking commercials. Yea half of the proper way halfway hate those people. They're just sitting there and they're loud during the game and quiet during the commercials.
Speaker 2: Are you describing women? I didn't say that. I didn't say that because there's a couple of guys in I believe you believe you look like a commercial, but you about none of that ship. But I rather you look like you into that new rather commercial and the last part of the score. Okay, who on? I cool? Let's go, yeah, who played the Super Bowl? Does? Yeah?
Speaker 7: The Eagles and the almost no St. Louis No, it's like a from last year. I mean, I gotta all right, what.
Speaker 2: Else is the reason why we do sports? Great? Cool? Let's go Kevin Hard and Dave Chappelle in terms of in terms of whatever terms and what'll do that?
Speaker 4: I mean Kevin Hard, Okay, I think I just like Kevin Hart's like personality more, but I think Dave is a better stand up comedian.
Speaker 2: But in terms of so you're saying both then he said both. Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 7: J This is waiting for you, sir, all right, this is written for you. It's written for me. Thanks Tupacer easy. Oh yeah, you are easy. These guys right Columbia Republic.
Speaker 1: The Dominican and Colombian only do a sniff coke and.
Speaker 2: They're just riding before Ice gets here. But is that like a it's not real cool? But is that a tupac? I guess, yeah, what do you mean? I guess. I mean I'm always gonna go with the New Yorker.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I felt like I felt like that was like a shot.
Speaker 2: That was like a weird shot shot. All the greatest rappers come from New York like like hey, but will be like what it is like even the West Coast greatest rappers come from New York. What isation this guy? He didn't credit work credits in the world right here? What's that fake out of town?
Speaker 16: And bro?
Speaker 2: These guys a Miamians right here. This guys didn't have his green car number one, so he's not even American. This guy's been in Miami like forty years. I'm making a phone call for you, Ice Cuba, scar face. That's what's written for you, Ice Cube. You don't want to drink huh oh no, I'll drink anyway. But going Tiffany Hattish Monique, I mean, you don't have to drink. I'm just Tiffany Hattish or Monique Man. I love a man.
Speaker 4: Monique is I'm gonna have to drink for this Monique. It's more of a legend and stand up comedy. But I love Tiffany. I've never met Monique personally, but like in terms of like history and stand up comedy of course. But uh, Tiffany is just like she's the most fun to hang like. She's just straight energy. She's incredible.
Speaker 2: So I will drink to that one. Cool because I want you to be careful.
Speaker 1: Because Kendrick lamar coritique, you right, critiques me.
Speaker 2: Where's the Kendrick question?
Speaker 1: This is the question right now?
Speaker 2: Question? What is it? That's the way it happens. Kendrick. What did Kendrick actually say to you? He just said you just say name though, right, I don't know. I don't think he I think he was talking about you. He was he was talking about white Beard, white guy. Yeah, yeah, that Spanish guy. Spanish white Spanish and white guy with the Moroccan blood.
Speaker 1: Because by the way, this is the biggest two rat battles in the world. And then out the blue he's still he's like, well, no white.
Speaker 4: Gosh, you don't let no white some dude comedian, don't talk about no black woman less, that's the law.
Speaker 2: I don't even really care about that much.
Speaker 4: Like about that, Like I thought it was like corny, like you'd try to like censor another artist because like you're an artist, like I always saw him as like prolific artists. But it was the next line that I thought was crazy, and nobody.
Speaker 2: Really talked about. What's that line? He's like, uh, and to the nwards and the coon and the nwords being grooves, slide on both of them. What does slide mean to you guys? What's that shoe?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 2: So, no, no, it doesn't necessarily mean shoes, all right, whatever it is.
Speaker 4: I thought a lot of people thought that that's in reference to Charlemagne and Alex Media, who I do the show with. So if you're telling people to slide on my friends, anything I say back after that is fine in my opinion.
Speaker 2: But I love the I love these people. So if you if you're going.
Speaker 4: To put that energy out there in the world, whatever I say back to you was fine because you took it there.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Like, but he didn't say your name though, so you're not it's you. I think it's so he didn't say, so my point, ma, he didn't say my name though, so we don't know it's about me.
Speaker 2: Idea, So how.
Speaker 1: Did how did you and Kendrick even cross paths?
Speaker 2: We did it cross paths?
Speaker 1: So what what joke did you said that offended him?
Speaker 2: I think that he was if he was talking about me, which I think he was talking about but if he was talking about it.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I didn't even respond to it for weeks, like because I was doing My special verse he said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it was on one of the songs, and then it was uh and and so I didn't respond to it for weeks, like I don't really give a fuck, Like I was filming my Special, so I was like, I'm not gonna like let this describe from it.
Speaker 16: And then.
Speaker 2: You know, I had some people tell me that that's you know, there was some confirmation, let's just put it that way.
Speaker 1: And I was like, all right, cool, dig go other rappers. So it's like you have to respawn now, correct. I wanted other rappers meet Mel Diddy, other rappers like you like, yes, yes, that's true, yes, Like that's true.
Speaker 2: I have to even think about that. I have to.
Speaker 4: No, I don't have to do it for No, I don't have to. But at the same time, I was like, it's kind of corny. And if you're gonna like call to violence to my friends, like all.
Speaker 2: Right, like we're gonna we're gonna have a we're gonna have a conversation about this, and and Drake, no, no, I'm not at all.
Speaker 4: No, I'm going to make fun of him. That's what I do best, you know, So I do jokes and uh. But also like he is allowed to say whatever he wants to say, like I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm in the business of like policing art, right, you know. But if you do say some ship that's crazy about my friends, Like, don't be surprised if I say someth as you should too.
Speaker 4: And there's a lot of people that were like a lot of people like that was just a bar. He don't really mean it seriously, And it's like, do you think I meant it seriously?
Speaker 2: You think what was the bar that he was responding to?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think that. So we had these two cornballs from the UK on the pod and they were I'm lost now is on the I must have missed this one. Is that how you came? Guys? K I don't know what's going.
Speaker 1: Harry spears, I hear you now. I'm sorry, but good, I went too far.
Speaker 2: That was not that was not lost bad. I love none, don't love him. You just you're not into the UK. Drill United stated, Drill what about this? There's this dude out there.
Speaker 1: Day the cops gotta have guns first and then I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Take you out clubs. That's what I kept saying.
Speaker 4: It's like there's that show out there called yeah that ship, what was it called Top Boy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they shooting niggas in the top but they were sharing a gun. Yeah, everyone had to say they had a time share for a gun. Yeah, they were sharing a gun. They were sharing a gun. It was like, you know, we gotta kill them the third week of June because I don't get I don't get the cockassman the week of June. So I'm looking at this as an American going, how the fuck is their whole drama built around sharing a gun? But they shaking motherfuckers out there, don't get they getting close, so they shaky, they do They sha because they need to make up for you know, it's you know, it's it's crazy out there. You know, this is going to hell in a handbasket. I'm just saying, if there was a sword fight outside of Hot ninety seven years ago, we would be going, what the fuck is calling on? Like, we would be asking questions. Get the musketeers are outside. We respect your games, We understand. Got crazy. They're gonna put on the shop. We don't got time share this South Africa. They're like, so they got gun, don't around South Africa? Bro, everything got gun? Yeah, says something about that. And they got good people. You know, I was there, tell me people out there for Americans, it's weird to watch like crime shows in other countries where not everybody has a gun. That said something worse about it. Yeah, we have grenade blowing ship. It's like we have every gun. Yeah, said that. Brad Pitt is in what is he?
Speaker 1: Bro is one of those fight club like Eleven's Oceans eleven, No, no Oceans eleven the other ones like, and he's like a fighter.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, lockstock into smoking barrels and snatched. Yes, yes, yes, phenomenal. But that was that was fire. I fuck with that show. Those are about the gypsies, the Pikey's or whatever they call them. That's cool. Those are tough motherfuckers. Yes, I don't. We got here because we felt bad. We're making fun of people from London. And here's the thing. I love people from Love.
Speaker 1: We believe you're gonna stab us. You hate their rat, you hate their rap, the new rat, the new rap. I like the old rat, you.
Speaker 2: Like the old one. And Cardinal they still no cardinals from Canada? From Canada?
Speaker 5: Hey, yeah, just apologized the real goat. He's just he's counting the colonies. He's like them.
Speaker 2: He's just different than most of us. But you like was it dizzy Rascal? Look? Is that the more the UK rap you like?
Speaker 9: Or that?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure? I like Gigs about Dave. You gotta listen to Day like.
Speaker 1: Gigs and I like my nigga with the night Tech, but all of them who sent you see? I like sence you see although he guys night tech information totally wrong. What do you mean this motherfucker said that the UK and invented night tech. Let me just tell you who did that? Who invented knight Tech? Who invented night tech? Who invented tech?
Speaker 2: Tell wa you know you already said, you already said, come on, are you crazy? We are? Noory needs some flowers. No invented the neptune. You invented. He invented Neptune is basically invented for els. You invented parrel as well. You invented neptod.
Speaker 1: Ain't getting no Louis Retar free ship since he gave me some ship.
Speaker 2: He gave me.
Speaker 4: I didn't inventor friend, you invented power one five. That's what I got from where you told me here. I was like the third artist to go to Power warm five. I'm gona tall you one of the inventors.
Speaker 2: You invented the Nike tech. No, not me. My town?
Speaker 1: Did my city? Did my barrow? Did my r barrows?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 2: Bro? You got worst I'm not talking about No. We like this energy. We like this energy. He's jealous, Bro, he's jealous. Yes, he's jealous. All right, don't about that. You're just making him feel good. Now you're being honest. You get here, keep talking your ship about the UK, the UK. This is what I'm trying to understand. Okay, so somebody gets a gun, right, yeah, okay, somebody gets a gun out there. We're in the UK. Say there, let's say that there's a gun in the UK. Right, one one gun? What are the how how is it organized? It's an a rule, it's an app.
Speaker 1: So it's an appen you are speaking Jamaican accent.
Speaker 2: No, it's an app. You have to that's how it happens. It's a timeshare app. Bro, it's a time So you've got to be the gun in the UK.
Speaker 1: Wellow some type of Caribbean Jamaican connection.
Speaker 2: You got to eat it be batty, so you have to go into the adminstre but.
Speaker 1: You gotta be that wa gwan and that's that's your.
Speaker 2: First gangster ship. Shout out Jamaican's bro.
Speaker 13: They got other is out there, bro, Yeah, Indian communities, that's ger. That's how they're gonna come at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah don't Yankee boy, and they're gonna come. They gonna be ready. You don't go. You know, we want solution, bro. Excusey is crazy? You ain't never heard that, baby bop. You never heard that.
Speaker 1: No, because they're like across with like Jamaican, but then they don't want to be American, so.
Speaker 2: They can't be like Baby Bops are American.
Speaker 1: You know they put this shirlock hood home.
Speaker 2: The ship like homes on it, Baby Bop. Yeah, that's whut problem? So I'm so by baberty Bobbity Boop is the the that's Kanye ship. No, that was his, that was his b side. That's I'm looking at those two old white dudes from You can't be killing killing, that's not you're talking about that. Let me stop. Come on Verna white guys, then you can't fast and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm bad South Africa London.
Speaker 2: I'm all bro, you got show love to these people. We love you, we appreciate you. We're gonna bring guns, We're gonna play a gun. We're not bringing guns. We'll come here and trust we're coming with guns next time. And has it sounds that they're going to carry the guns for us? If you all got.
Speaker 1: Guns here today? Hey, this is Farida. Don't ask that you got.
Speaker 2: More guns in this room than all of the gangs in London. There are more guns in his room than all the gangs in London.
Speaker 9: The top boy. Isn't that crazy happen? That's crazy? What is wrong with this country? We got a wild country. We don't trust our friends. We caught our guns here who I don't know if gonna get crazy.
Speaker 2: You want to know, you want to know how crazy?
Speaker 4: He pulled up and we're walking here on the street, right, and you guys pulled up on me and dove in a in a mayback.
Speaker 2: Right you drive a may bad. This is like an expensive car, and like you honked and then pulled up to the side and it starts to lower the window. And I was like, we're dead. Ain't a mayback.
Speaker 5: It's not like you pulled up the Civic, an expensive ass car Miami.
Speaker 2: Still, there was a part of me like now today but why did we walk? Why did we walk here? It was a beautiful day and I gotta get murdered for sun like today. It was a good day. Today. It was a good day.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I got in film. I'm posting as you got that. That's it. We got that.
Speaker 6: Gotta be an interesting episode. I had to pull up with confidence go on the next question we got questions. I didn't even know it was with Thomas lone Man. Thank you so much, man, of course, bro.
Speaker 2: Man, I got the w this Wow damn bro m O p or mob deep Oh this.
Speaker 1: Is a New York question. Wow, I don't think your New York should allow you to keep it like.
Speaker 2: This is a really fucked up one.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 2: Uh, I think it's.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna drink but business because I want the explanation. I think the MP just got that like shut the club down bangers and but Mob Deep is the one that I would feel like, uh.
Speaker 2: Comfortable with, not not even more comfortable with, Like I bought a Mob Deep album. I never bought an MP album, but I know.
Speaker 4: But there's more songs that you put on and you're like, oh my god, this is they're both of the change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is so I gotta drink. I gotta drink.
Speaker 1: But one of my favorite groups of all time.
Speaker 2: Wherever you have Billy dance, if anybody wants to try, where are they at? What are they up to?
Speaker 1: They gotta be when you have when you have three songs minimum that just like literally everybody in the.
Speaker 2: Like it's over us.
Speaker 1: Up to marb Deep as well, manly man. I keep hearing great things about Protesty's daughter.
Speaker 2: Man, I want her to, you know, continue to do her thing. So what puts you up to?
Speaker 1: I believe she's rapping Yeah, awesome, cool, good for her? Who asked Smith Weston up here? Who who picked up.
Speaker 7: The Seinfeld or Curb your enthusiasmic hold on, hold on his question, but he's late to the party.
Speaker 2: Curb Curb.
Speaker 1: I never watched This is why I love you. Let me just tell you something most people would say. Seinfeld felt Curb.
Speaker 2: I'm more of a Curb man.
Speaker 1: It is because Curb symbolizes to me with Larry David simply did it give a fuck. There's episodes in Curb where he looks at a person's baby, Yeah, says that's not your baby, that's a Chinese baby.
Speaker 2: He gets banned from the golf course. He's the goat bro he is.
Speaker 1: I'm saying how much Larry David is a goat to me that if Larry David walked in his room right now. And I'm sorry this might sound racist, but I need a black guy to come to me and say he's cool. If a black person doesn't come to me and say he's cool, I'm not walking up to Larry David. I'm leaving the premises so much of a fan I am a him. Wow, I don't want him to let me down.
Speaker 2: Oh, I shake my head doesn't want to. Oh black bro. We ate a meal next to him once in LA, next to him in LA with his daughter randomly gets that excess, and I didn't want to bother him. I didn't want to, so I just sat there the whole time being like, holy shit, Larry David, right, where's this press? Where's this a But here's a perfect example.
Speaker 4: Larry David is so authentically himself, like he's not trying to be the New York guy or the Jewish guy or whatever.
Speaker 2: He is being Larry fucking David. And he's so authentically himself. Everybody relates to him, Every culture relates to him, every type of human being relates to him. They think about your comedy. I respect that, And to me, that's the ultimate that's the ultimate compliment because he doesn't look or has the same life as any of us, but he does the things in certain situations that.
Speaker 1: We either wish we would do or sometimes do, like sometimes not hold the elevators.
Speaker 2: Like gotta I gotta go. Yeah, you know, it is what it is. He is just that guy. So to me, I with the diner's describe as the situation I'm at dinner. He then sits down like literally the table right next to us, and I just like, I am even look, I was just like, that's the whole dinner. I was, Yeah, I didn't. I don't want to interrupt him. He's got like family time and shit, you know, and you sit him the weed man, I should have huh you think he smokes weedna? But I sit next line of Witchy one day.
Speaker 1: What's that restaurant that's downtown from Soho Soho House in La not Malleable, the house by y'all, And I said, damn, Line, Richie was right there, and I was like, damn the first time in my whole life, whole career.
Speaker 2: Called my mother.
Speaker 1: I said, ma, I ain knew Richie. It's literally standing next to me. And my mother said, let me put on my makeup. I said, mom, I'm not getting you on face.
Speaker 2: That's how Richie I didn't know how to do.
Speaker 18: So I'm like, all right, cool, like my my mama, that's not the way that I'm telling you. That tell me what your son should do to meet a legend. That's a legend to me, but it's a legend to me through you tell.
Speaker 2: Me how to act.
Speaker 1: She said, just go and get a picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be respectful.
Speaker 1: Walked up to line of Richie. I did everything, bug get a picture. I said, what're you drinking? Because his kids had seen my jury or whoever he was with, and they was like, that's Gnorri the.
Speaker 2: Huge. So I walked up and then Richie. But I gotta be tough. My mom's I feel like my mom's just watching this.
Speaker 1: So I look at Lina Richie and like, what you drinking?
Speaker 2: Lione?
Speaker 1: Richie orders the coldest bottle of shorter name on bows list.
Speaker 2: We said it.
Speaker 1: This motherfucker drinks a sip of my ship and then leaves the restaurant.
Speaker 2: No goodbye, oh not long.
Speaker 1: Got his girl write my wife to a show, so that was enough.
Speaker 2: But he left the whole bottle right there. Do you drink it? That is okay? All right? All right? What's going on around? All right? Yeah? Yeah, you're too excited. What do you think?
Speaker 1: Do you think I drank the bottle or do you think I left the bottle?
Speaker 2: You left it, pet you petty thug mafia. Bro okay you if you paid for it, you're drinking it. No, you left it, you petty thug mafia.
Speaker 1: I drank the ship out there bottle.
Speaker 2: But sober Nor wouldn't have done it. Oh no, this is not so Nor, this is John Nor. Don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: And I couldn't understand Linovichie's polyt was it?
Speaker 2: Pad? Yeah? But why wine with ship? I felt like I was drinking butter. Oh that California short? I hate it? Yeah, sign all right. I'm bad having George Carlin or Robin Williams Carlin. Damn you you added that. I made that up? Oh you put that to look at you? Man? I like you, bro, she got crazy. It is the day will Rocky mccars one? Am I.
Speaker 9: Is?
Speaker 2: Is rock him thinking the earth is flat? Or am I fucking that up?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. That wasn't Who is that? No? That was Lord Jamar. My bad. But you're in a judge of I think that's a pretty fair thing to judge, Like if all the things we could judge me along. You're like, it's a flatter shout out load Jamar alone, No, no shout he was. He was just all over the TikTok and he was fighting hard.
Speaker 11: And like there was a real sight. No, I just like I feel I feel for him. I do feel for him. I do feel for what do you think the art is round?
Speaker 2: It is round?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: It is? I mean, I mean obviously we I'm not in space, but it feels pretty round. I think it's round. Yeah, I feel like we got that.
Speaker 9: Out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like this or or rock Him. I mean the fact that I just confused rock Him with with Lord Jamar means I can't even really answer this question. So you have to say both are neither because you know both? Sorry, all right, both.
Speaker 1: And by the way, Eli must have been killing more people than gang members. I'm just throwing it up.
Speaker 2: Why he said throw it out there? But what's what's the throwing out part? What happened? He'd been sitting niggas a space and they've not been coming back.
Speaker 14: They just came back right now. He just brought to one twelve bus he said seven. He said seven. No, bro, what he's talking about is how gets out there. This is how ship gets out there. But on a massive podcast, he's.
Speaker 2: Elon is sending people to space swer buses out the space and they not coming.
Speaker 7: They're all they're all tired. They're like that plane that went into the ocean and we don't know about. No, bro, that's why they call them illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Bro. They're sending them back home, They're sending them ship. You know, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I've seen them selling a gang full of niggas literally without the hell Listen for the people back to Salvador.
Speaker 2: Space, bro, Man, no hold on space niggas. Niggas?
Speaker 1: What them space niggas lying up?
Speaker 2: Listen, there's rockets that have nobody in it. Yeah, they keep blowing up all the time. They that's what they'd be telling you. You think there's people in it? I ain't nobody in it, bro, I like that conspiracy. That conspiracy is fired one person. You don't know if there's nobody in it. No, obviously, I don't know that. I think there might be a We don't know if the Earth is really round. The lordlieve Lord Jamar is right. It might be now, Lui Jamar is right. Apologies to Lord Jamar right now. And they're probably they're probably dozens of people inside those rockets that Eli is fined leave so sah. And you know the moon is hollow, one hundred percent, right, the hollow, it's hollow, hollow? What the moon got to do with this? Why are you throwing the movie because we adding everything else into this ship. Why why does that have to be hollow? You don't know about it. It's a fucking space station for I don't know who the fuck probably And.
Speaker 1: Look look, look you see what he just is in the Brad. That's the brad.
Speaker 2: He'd be doing this, he'd be doing this, he'd be doing yeah you rewind time, right, you're reminded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, he'd be taking hair pills in his specialist. That's why you can't get nothing pregnant. He's been suing blanks for years.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm blaming on. It might just be my genetics. I'm blame it on that said it might be you, but you blamed him. I was like, I think it's the field, yeah, because you don't want to think it's you, but it's probably just me. Let's get through this, guys, please, thank you. I don't need any more of those, but I will drink it. Okay, let's go. You celebrate. White man can jump, white man can't jump. You people sucked and white man white man can't jump, as white man can't jump. No, no, white man, white man, the original white man can't jump. You're saying, what the remake is white Men is a remake. I did the remake as well, white Men Can't Jump too, But the original was white Man take a shot to not making that? What is going on here? Bro? I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, he was not in the original, Bro, not the original, but the remake is what he's trying to He watched, he jerked off.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. I appreciate that though. I appreciate that though, Yeah, which part that he jerked over? Watched both of them. Just any kind of commitment I really appreciate than Thank you so much. Looky, white man can't jump that Rosie Perez in the beginning. That's that is, like, with all due respects, like, wow, those early memories. Yeah, I'm not saying I'm aster band to her. Yeah you might have to, That's what I'm but you cannot think about her and also think about Woody and Wesley. So they might have pop I'm not gonna lie, they might have popped into your mind while you were doing Indeed, in my later days, and it's gonna sound crazy. We're deteriorating fastings. We're not getting dressed. You getting dressed. No, I get dressed to run like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get dressed, and then when I wake up every morning, and that's my decision. It should my Wesley or Woodie today. And now my Woodie, say, doesn't strap on. And let me just tell you something. When I like Woody, because you remember on the farm, we're not dressed like Woody, I can still play handball because you know, I'm one of the best handball players in New York City.
Speaker 2: Fast forward, Yeah, you know, fast forward. He's mad. I thought we're having white boy fun. I played handball too. We all have handle you know, you never play stickball. No, guys, come on, everybody, calm down. I'm just saying because there's Puerto Ricans here. That's the only reason, okay, the only Porto Ricans weird that Puerto Ricans left handball his stickball. I'm not I'm just.
Speaker 1: Saying it is weird because I do love them both, right, bro, I gotta say from you right.
Speaker 2: Now, you like balls? Okay? Have you you were saying though that you love handball? No, no, eminem or Benzino.
Speaker 19: Let's just let's truck through this in living color Matt TV in living color, flagrant or brilliant idiots, Wow, drink oh, ship.
Speaker 2: Actually, in all honesty, I gotta.
Speaker 4: Give it up to brilliant because there's no flagrant already.
Speaker 2: Yeah we're gonna but I gotta drink, but I gotta give it up to blank. They're so small the shots. But then because we do a lot of we see we're trying to be fair.
Speaker 16: But yeah, anyways, does suck you up? Mike Epster, Chris Tucker, Epsy.
Speaker 7: Mans, your Mike EPs on drinks shows is amazing, man.
Speaker 2: It always was, it always will be. I was so bro he I'm super legend. He curse me. I was so happy, like, oh he really thought that we allowed him to get disrespected on the show. Yeah that's what he thought, Like why why again?
Speaker 1: That's why I broke down that whole thing about people doctor in our footage sometimes like our show, it was like kind of like so big is that people doctor our.
Speaker 2: Ship and.
Speaker 1: Maybe they don't send it to maybe they tag these people and then these people look at it and they think that it's something that we let happen.
Speaker 2: And it's it's just not. It's just like you know, we formed the bond, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're friends already, but I'm not gonna let somebody just ship on you, like I just woul and do that like you know what I mean, I would defend you, I would say something and when Jamie like, at first, Jamie.
Speaker 2: Kind of flipped on me. But I was like, you know, a comedian flipping on you is kind of like I don't know. It's like Jamie Cox, Yeah, no, no, no, not Jamie Fox, like you lost me, Jamie, Jamie or either said I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I was just like I didn't understand because I didn't realize that, you know how good our footage be doctored some time, So I was.
Speaker 2: Like, what do you mean with a I is even? And then I was like, oh, like you really got caught like E p M.
Speaker 7: Deer Gang Star, E p M D Spotify, Apple Music, Spotify.
Speaker 2: That was a white question? Is that?
Speaker 16: Is that?
Speaker 2: What's the white answer? The white answer of the right answer? White answer? I think they're both. If you say both, it's white answer. Ye. Take a shot of that. Yeah, I didn't say both, that's the answer that answer? Yeah right, I'm not you said it a million dollars worth of game or Joe Budden million dollars worth of game? Yeah? Yeah. Gilli and Wallow are just like on a tear. I respect unbelievable me shout out to both of them.
Speaker 7: Man the podcast game, John mulawny, is that how you pronounce the name m laney?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said, like fun up his name, John, John mullaney is his name? And Matt RIFEI and Matt Rife. They're both too, two comedians, John Mullaney and Matt Rife. I don't like to. I don't like to, uh choose from that is white and white crime.
Speaker 4: It's a different type of whites, but it is white on white crime, so uh, it's white, is right?
Speaker 2: Both both of them chairs chairs that white white crime or watch Hey, if it isn't boodle Bro, if it ain't boodle camera Mace, Eh, what do you say, Camera, Mace Camera Mace? Bro? If you asked me this question two years ago, I would be like cam Bro, like there's no quote, Like.
Speaker 4: Cam is hilarious. He's like the most interesting dude. He's like, I love how he's done. But Mace is is so funny, bro.
Speaker 2: Like seeing him on the show you see it side sure because I only saw him from the music and he kind of was like you're judging him going to religions. This change your perspective.
Speaker 1: Seeing his like energy on the show, You're like, oh.
Speaker 2: I get, I get why you knew at a young age you were going to be a star, right because he is a star. So uh, I think I'm gonna have to go, I'm gonna have to drink. But I think that show has I don't think anybody's watching the show and then and realize that Cameron is funny or interesting or entertaining, like I think we all knew that, we always knew Cam. We're seeing a different side of Mace on the show. And shout out to Camp for bringing it out of Mace too. Bro, both of them, it's incredible, Like the show is hilarious.
Speaker 1: May so entertainment. He'sn't even saying that. At one point, he just eating popcorn.
Speaker 2: I was like, he didn't have to say ship.
Speaker 4: He was entertaining some clip where he goes, I don't care, like there's this long run about he really doesn't care.
Speaker 2: And I was crying laughing at that ship. Anyway. Really good on both of them for doing that. Cheers, Hello, hello, okay, Well Chelsea Handler or Amy Schumer Chelsea Handler or Amy Schumer Chelsea Man. Chelsea had the like amazing, run with the Yeah she I mean they dated. She gave some pussy to my boy. How can I choose Amy if you ain't give some pussy to my boy?
Speaker 1: But Amy looked like she's been outside with some black niggas. I ain't gonna love.
Speaker 2: I'm really like she looked like it. I'm not saying what what? What is the white girl? You're like, how do you identify that? What's your idea?
Speaker 1: When the white girl but gets start getting fat?
Speaker 2: Like you like you like nigga turn around really like that?
Speaker 10: You can't you?
Speaker 2: Okay, how do you know if a if a, if a black woman has been dating white dudes?
Speaker 4: If you know what white girl has been dating black dudes? How do you know black women has been dating white dudes?
Speaker 2: Credit got great, but black women have great credit. These are the most educated people in America, that's correct. But Fred got better than yours. Oh wow, She comes back and say, yeah, you know I got that Hoffman cools? What's that?
Speaker 1: What is that Hoffman cool luxury furnitures?
Speaker 2: Guys? Damn that Rick Ross or fed Joe Rick Ross or fat Joe. Neither one of them are Joe Man. I'm from New York. This is not even a question. Come on, New York, have the fun out here. Look at this. We got love for Fat Joe. I love by the way I went to his Dominicans.
Speaker 1: I mean I went Dominican Cuban father's Yeah, smack dad, God bless me.
Speaker 2: But you remember our first episode, I tell you him.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm trying to tell you. We're in the middle of his father's room. Everyone there is Cuban. They're black as hell. I'm sitting there. I know he's going to say this. I'm sitting there. I'm sad. This is his father's He steps up and he goes, Nori.
Speaker 2: Can you tell you he's he didn't bro at the funeral? Do tell you? Then? I'm really cute. I know he's cute.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: The thing is is that you know I'm a hip hop growing up and is one of the most prolific Latin rappers that was Puerto Rican. I didn't known he had his dad was Cuban.
Speaker 7: We knew this as Cubans Man wrapping the Cuban. So when we had him on the first episode of Drink Champs, I said, Yo, why you ever wrapped the Cubans?
Speaker 2: And he got alamatic. You want me to do? He does present as more Puerto Rican. He does.
Speaker 1: Okay, I look, so I know I didn't text nobody. I just wanted he might not pick up.
Speaker 2: And so ever since then he's always been like yo, you know. He made his point. He was like, okay, you call been. I was like, I'm not at the funeral.
Speaker 1: Dog that doesn't gone, all right, watch this, watch this. Look No, if he picks I don't believe at the funeral he would bring that up. No, that's that's crazy. On the phone with his dad, he said, but his mom is Puerto Rican. Yeah, his mom's Port Rican. And and he grew up more with his mom, and at that time period he grew up in like he's Harlem, like this Bronx, the Bronx. Well, I mean, I guess he's Harlem. Isn't that the Bronx. No, no, well he's from the Bronx front of the Bronx. Okay, oh no, no, no, no, I'll just keep that one. Let me keep down, let me keep down. I'm only halfway done with this.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen.
Speaker 1: I had to tell you, f N I went. I saw your whole Cuban family. I saw the whole. Yeah, I don't listen, man, I don't believe. I don't believe what he's telling me right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Here, ye know where you at?
Speaker 13: You?
Speaker 2: I mean my mother's house on board fun. So I'm dealing with the with the contract. Was everything far? You know what I'm saying, all right? I just wanted to let them, let them know the f N did not think you were really cute talk that's what you're talking about. I'm just playing. I just la la say with something. Andrew? What up? Joe? Okay? How you doing? Man? How are you doing? Everything's good. I'll be honest with you. I didn't know that you were Cuban either. Wait, but I feel like New Yorkers. We know you is more Puerto Rican though my father's Puerto Rican. I got I believe you. So ef En said, there's only one he said, he said, he said, he said, there's only one. He said, There's only one way to prove that you actually Cuban. Did you vote for Donald Trump? Did you? Did you ever say?
Speaker 4: If I'm gonna tell you that, but if if I could carry it to truth, the truth is to the handles, I'll tell you all right now.
Speaker 2: All right, we got no. No, he's trying to have the call to the call Joe, Joe, We're gonna go to Cuba, Joe, We're gonna go to Cuba together. Let's go to Cuba together. Let's do it. You're not going to Cuba together, Bro, You're going to gold. Brother. I ain't going to Cuba. We know.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what the that fit right now? To Cuba his finest this day, that's what it means. So I just wanted to get another shot with you, my brother. I don't even want to ask me a question.
Speaker 2: You gotta do something, you know what you know? Just say so what do you have to do to this? I'm flying back, so you don't have to do it? Okay, anything? You know what I funked up? Bro? You know chairs spress you here, you know we got it? Can we pee? Can we do a little quick We're in fair enough? Fair enough? Hold on? Is it on? And we're back? Yes? Rewind it. We're still on quick time. Ye, we're almost done something hard hitting questions.
Speaker 7: I mean, all right, I should have drank more water during this whole process. Okay, Tony Heachpliff or Shane Gillis, Oh.
Speaker 2: Man, I gotta drink. I love those boys. Man chairs, cheers chairs, both of them. Salute both of them right off the rip. Gary Owen or Jim Gaffigan. Then this is a white question, right, Oh, Gary Man, you know I got the fuck with Gary Bro. That's who Kendrick was talking about. A lot of people don't realize that it wasn't about you and Gary Man, and I had to take the smoke for Garrett. You try to put it on Cubans, Bro, and I'm like, yo, it's not about the Cubans now. It is about the Cubans, Bro. It was about about the Cuban missile crisis. Always about the Cubans. Started with the JFK shout out to conspiracy. Don't you guys killed JK? Bro? Your family, Your family was there, they know about it.
Speaker 1: This is no.
Speaker 2: My dad came to Peter Pan. You know what Peter Pan is? Yeah? You do. Yeah, that little motherfucker just touching, touching kids. No, you don't know what Peter kids.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 2: Peter Pan was touching kids.
Speaker 7: I was a c a program that brought the kids out of Catholic schools to the United States.
Speaker 2: Sounds like what I'm describing you're right right? Does sounds the same anyway? They're stealing Cuban kids, Bro, they didn't steal them, I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm not gonna argue. But my dad's a Vietnam veteran marine. Funny song shout out to him.
Speaker 2: He believes Mike Tyston licks little kids. Ass what you don't know what you're talking about? What you you?
Speaker 7: What are you doing your offer stance right now? If you I'm saying like, mister Lee, man you, mister Lee, are you gonna hang out tonight?
Speaker 2: I think facts and you said you guys we were at gold Rush? Yeah, I saw you at gold Rush, bro? And who was the rush? We were cleaning the pipe's top ru Yeah yeah, because what's the one in uh Miami Shores or whatever that like uptown? This game?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's gold Rush, right, that's called what these goal?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, that's a lot. That's a lot of drugs in there, all right. That ship is crazy. I think people back home don't realize the strip clubs out here, So it's differ. Their scores was so hardcore to me, which it wasn't all like you know scores yere in the city. It's just just like two different the strippers.
Speaker 4: If you have like a table out here for everybody who's never been in Miami, you've ever been to like a Hilton where they got the koy fish and you walk.
Speaker 2: By the like the fish comes to the top of the water almost so you could like pet or feed them. That's how it is with the strippers in Miami. You have a table at gold Rush and they just start all them flocking over and they just stand by the road. It's an insane concept. Like in New York, It's it's like almost like they ignore you. You gotta sit there like hi, you kind of I'm like, why am I trying to like get attention from? What the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 7: I feel but he's never been to a spot down south that we used to go to. The girl Girl Show Girl. I mean, I'm in New York City. I'm out of the club scene. Amazing all of our records in there.
Speaker 2: Do you have a do you do you have sex with them? WHOA? Wow? Like you really are? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: I know you.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it ring my dad I got this is around my heart. Keep the belt on, Keep the belt on. You want to step round, give you around art. No, no, the strip clubs there, so is it cool? Like strip clubs are just such a part of culture right here. It's not even know, it's literally the wife would go.
Speaker 7: Honestly and not looked at. Bro, you got to go to the bullet hole, wounds, the dirty down, grimy spots like that.
Speaker 2: What's the young girl? I mean that's one of them. I mean there's a there's a bunchers of the owner closed. It goes down. They're like to want to go to with the juke box? Take one, so hold the jew box. You put the office right now. They have the dogs for the music. Yes, so you get you get to pick. That's it doesn't exist anymore. You put, you put whatever you want. You can put a hold down.
Speaker 4: And then in Miami is it it's more transactional, like if you want to do something.
Speaker 2: You can cut everything. Everything goes, everything goes, whereas in New York that's not really the case. Yeah yeah, yeah York just like, what what do you want to do? Not just New York anything anything north of Florida. Bro, We just to tell you I want to bake your egg and cheese.
Speaker 1: Listen, like yo, look I just wanted the five dollars dance.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like the fact that you understand that Miami people are the freakiest people on the planets.
Speaker 2: It's very sexual. One of these niggas you need Andrew, do you hear this?
Speaker 1: Every time we was talking about this, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It is a little like, what's your point? I'm just saying, how fare you guys are freaking? You know you hear like, I like it the freaking that you you are, Like, I stay from my product.
Speaker 1: It's and I say, that's that's not the that's not the product, that's not the box, not the product at all.
Speaker 2: What is asbach mean? That means sjorry about it gonna work? When you when you mean that means answer something.
Speaker 5: Let me read this show no professional Italian color for a national Look.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is? What the fuck about this? Says Italy? Does that Italy? Yeah? I see it. I see it Alo and macadamia seed oil enriched. That's how Italians. That's Italian, man, And that's how Italian. That was funked up with Casey. I do know these spams. Hello, he's taking phone calls. Bro, what spam callers. Who's that. Oh hey, this is Mary. Shut the fuck up. Damn damn bro, damn bro. That's that's why they're all. Was that with the Adderall section segment of the WAT show.
Speaker 7: I haven't started taking this this last year, bro, Adderall is phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Coming to America. Harlem Knights come in America? All right? Which one? One or two? Come on? Nobody knows there's to ship. There's just one. There's just one.
Speaker 1: I'm taking a shot to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shares that you were taking a shot to. Let's all take a shot to take take a shot water.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is why I love white people. He's the only one. He's the only guess remember her name.
Speaker 2: Right he? You know that is white privilege. Everyone else whatever persons white prid.
Speaker 5: So we appreciated you umianize people that was white.
Speaker 2: Yes, how dare I exercised like commedy crist But because that's our that's our sisters. So we love the fact that you're working on time. Listen, we got you for being a gentleman.
Speaker 1: Now she's his system man's And by the way.
Speaker 2: I voted against you, but I said he's gonna come in here with you.
Speaker 1: Vote the president. No porn stass I said this, he's going. She's like, oh yeah, what made you choose the plumb no port that's.
Speaker 2: The only way that you went nineteen fifty six on us, bro, I don't have a fifty What happened in fifty six? I don't know. I feel like World War two. You're like, now there, you're so many years off. It's crazy, so many years.
Speaker 16: Whatever.
Speaker 2: The fifty six you guys are almost lost Cuba. We did know we'd lost Cuba. Now fifty nine. Damn, look at you in the years goddamn with your great power on his sign? Holy shit? What do you think organized it? All? Right? Okay, go, all right, let's go Dan. I had a good one for this. This is the last one. Give him the last one.
Speaker 1: Loyalty or respect.
Speaker 2: Respects because with the respect comes loyal to Yeah. I think it's hard to be disload as somebody really respect and respect is like loyal So you could probably pay for respect. You can't really pay for like there are people that will be loyal to you just because it's advantageous for them, you know. But respect is just like a that's an innate thing. Either people do or they don't thank you so much. You can make them a drink too, ja Jammy, chill out, no, chill out, Sami. He wants to drink and he's just saying no, but he means yeah, I'm just give him. I'm driving nowhere. Excuse me? You guys are you guys are responsible? That's that's the only part that we didn't. Let's just take a shot just for the sake of it. Okay, hold on, let me just say something. I'm making myself an ice coffee. Holy parts, hold on, You've never seen this happen on drinks. You need something to make.
Speaker 4: Ever seen you never seen someone finger their ice water and make an ice coffee.
Speaker 2: I've heard, but we heard drinking with your wife. And I was uncomfortable about that, so was I. I was, But take a shot, everybody, everybody, all right, I go just because okay, because I ain't like that little finger like that either. Just finish. Yeah, yeah, that's it. You feel that? Man? Way, Wait, what do you say I said that? I said, then you you're going all the vernaculars. Come on, bro, you like not accent like I feel like you. He's the science. I believe in science. I feel like I feel like I believe in science. You know that was the best. Where is that guy?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 2: He's the best both shots and Jack Black, But the other guy was amazing it in life? Bring back Escalletto, Bro. He needs his own fucking movie by himself. So so tell me are we we making it's gonna When are we making a movie? Guys? Let's go what are we looking around? Why is in Miami like a hub for film? Let's do a TV Let's go, looky, that's it. I don't want to say, uh a dreamingline, but that is something that would be really cool. It's like build out the film and TV industry.
Speaker 4: Out here in Florida, because you see it's gonna start happening in Texas obviously, l A.
Speaker 2: There's like certain they were trying to do it in Florida.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about yeah, yeah, yeah, here pills.
Speaker 2: I've been on a hair pills since I twenty something years o. Bro, get out of its fanasteroid and it's worked. Look at me, Look at you. I don't not taking pills. I don't mind.
Speaker 14: You.
Speaker 2: I'm way back. I'm telling you there is a there is a pill, and it works. It doesn't make it grow back. But it does.
Speaker 4: It stops you from losing it. Right, It's called finasteride or propichia or whatever it is. And there's other like generic virtual, isn't it the eh what's that? Okay wait wait, propicia is what?
Speaker 2: Eh? No, it's hair pills.
Speaker 1: That is uh huh you can't get it, hite pregnant, and then and the real the reality.
Speaker 2: Is it probably wasn't that. That was like a kind of funny joke. It was probably just like my sperm sucks genetically. I'm sorry it was messy.
Speaker 1: You just hit the number one show on Netflix, right, you hit the number one, number one comedy special.
Speaker 2: He told that Madison Grig there, right, thank you.
Speaker 1: Now you signed a loud speaker, right, I'm just giving an example.
Speaker 2: Shout loud speaker, shout love speaker, shout out press. Yeah, let's just.
Speaker 1: Say last Week is still around. Last Weeker takes your genre and it takes that audio and they put it in a hip hop seession.
Speaker 2: Yeah you might piss.
Speaker 1: No, well you're saying, like my audio of my special audio special?
Speaker 2: Could they even do that?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 2: Yes, they can do that. I was I almost wanted to call you and be like, put this on the comedy section. Wait, but they could. They don't have the rights to do that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying to him, Yeah, if they did so, if they did, if okay, if I'm safe them, of course.
Speaker 2: If they did.
Speaker 1: Like I literally watched Especially three times. Then I listened to it twice because I was jogging. Why I can't have your your especially anywhere the funk I wanted. It belongs in comedy, it belongs in hip hop, be longs in.
Speaker 2: Oh no not.
Speaker 4: I mean like, I don't think there should be restrictions on what any artist can do. Like I think that, like I think you should be able to do rap, you should be able to reg your tone, you should be able to do country, whatever you want to.
Speaker 2: Do, like I'm in here and you keep searing it. I like the REGGAETNEYD. I'm in I'm a finger bust some reggaetne ship.
Speaker 1: Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be on the records. I'm actually down to that. But uh yeah, I don't think there should be those restrictions for artists at all. I think that, like, there should be no restrictions for artistry. Period. That's my period. Now you speak in my language, but you could do what you want. Yes, that's what I feel. But this is what I say about your comedy is I literally.
Speaker 1: Watch and listen to your ship.
Speaker 2: As a white man. You watch it as a white man. We're fucking this world, bro, We're fucked. Yo. How did it feel, bro? As a white man? How didn't feel for that hour to be a white man in America? Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me keep going, to keep going the way. But let me just tell you something, Andrews. Yes, thank you, man, because I needed to hear that style of comedy. It's almost offensive, but it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Respect. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I love that comedy. I love that how you delivered it, and I want to thank you. I want to tell you to continue to do your fucking thing the way you're doing it.
Speaker 2: Take a big.
Speaker 1: Let me get two more minutes, please, because no, you know why, because this has no race, This has nothing to do with this. This is pure love, respect.
Speaker 2: Thank you, man. You are what we need right now and this time and day. It's a terrible times that we're living in. Man. I'm being honest. Man.
Speaker 1: I followed David Gagins not because I love David Gagains, is because I just want.
Speaker 2: To be better in life, right and I do and hopefully he does too. But where you you put us in a perspective.
Speaker 1: Where we say, you know what, we want to be better, we want to continue, we want to do what we got to do, and you do it every day. But that's special. There's two thousand and two special.
Speaker 18: That everything leading up to that, and that all the comedians that you've been to, like you.
Speaker 2: You hung out with.
Speaker 3: Smoky of course, shouts of smoking and all of them. Yeah, and then the Bronx. This is dangerous. I'm honest, I'm from these people and it's dangerous. And you went there, yeah, did that and you continue to be who you are. I want to salute you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Hey, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you about for having you guys. This is an honor. Let's do it.
Speaker 7: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj e FN. Listen to Drink Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs, hosted by Yours Truly, dj e f N and n O r e. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials. Let's at Drink Champs across all platforms at the Real norriegon, i g at Noriega on Twitter, Mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most.
Speaker 2: Importantly, stay up to date with the latest
Speaker 7: Releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com