Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, accomplish some shit while I turned into reason. You can't get no sleep when you focus on dreaming. I took the demons and turned on the meetings her dad and myself. I worked trying than us seen it anything possible, You just believe it the picture due bit break that shit have been been since. I had some homies when little got stuck in the middle, where politics down, niggas grieving rock strong, They turn in their headstones in the room and sometimes it get red roll good times for short, but that hell long, holding only these tracks on their rail road. A couple of little women I let on sept but she missed them because they take whatever I give them. What hit them, they hit and then loved them because they had no problem with keeping shit hitting and I working myself. I was feeding my ego, my spirit on zero little bit like it's keto pussy Start calling that look at, start calling temptations, start climbing my discipline, falling duck in the fear when they becoming their hass been carry proper who there was way back when Ironic Out recorded trapped in While I'm trapped in, look, I thought that I made it.
Speaker 3: And brought in my reads.
Speaker 1: Your man Elon could not kill my favorite app. Man, it's back, which happens Twitter is leap that back? One more dollar in the square, jar, I apologize, Twitter's back man, No more x No, it's back to Twitter. Yeah, you've been You've been around long enough for two hundred dollars dates. Yes, I was wanted. For those that don't know, some of you guys are young. Early like twenty eleven, twenty twelve Twitter days when it was a wild wild West.
Speaker 3: One of the.
Speaker 1: Biggest arguments in Twitter history was the two hundred dollars date.
Speaker 3: And at that time that's not even argument anymore.
Speaker 1: Now, well, with inflation, that's like that's coffee, Yeah, that's standard, Like you want to get a bang on some coffee.
Speaker 3: Baking, egg, and cheese is two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: But back in then, like back then, especially because I was, you know, twenty one years old, two hundred dollars date to me was like, that's crazy for that to be an expectation for a first date.
Speaker 4: But even then I understood, like.
Speaker 1: The guys that were twenty eight thirty whatever, if you won't take girl out to the city at that time, you still with drinks are spending two hundred dollars. Yeah, I didn't think that was that crazy, but now the new generation is weird how life just recycles itself.
Speaker 4: Every generation goes through the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: I don't matter what, no matter how much poison you put in our food, we still have the stupidest minds in the world. Now they're arguing about thirty dollars lunches. Yeah, and I feel like it's the exact same thing, just conduced to their world. Yeah, because sometimes you spend thirty dollars for lunch.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, thirty dollars lunch makes sense because dinner's definitely two hundred out. But that's because at dinner you'll probably be having drinks, So it got to get it up to two hundred lunchtime. If somebody's having drinks at lunch, it's kind of like, all right, what are you going through?
Speaker 3: Well, we'll get to that.
Speaker 1: I don't know the origin of this debate the same way I don't know what the origin of the two hundred dollars eight was either. That just became a myth that has rang on for the last decade.
Speaker 4: I don't know where this started.
Speaker 6: So what I'm seeing now is that a girl? Apparently a guy sent her thirty dollars for lunch. She screenshot it and was like, she sent it back to him and was like, you can keep this basically because like, what the fuck I'm gonna do with thirty dollars?
Speaker 4: Did we get her location? Where does she live?
Speaker 6: Yeah, she says, she over low low effort. Honestly, I'm so overlow effort. Just keep it. Fuck it.
Speaker 7: Sending the thirty dollars back is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Thirty dollars could get you food, because now you got I guess both wasted a two dollars feet.
Speaker 5: It depends on what you're eating that lunch, though, Like thirty dollars can cover lunch, but for yourself if it's not for you and somebody else, for yourself, workday or whatever.
Speaker 1: Even in the city, Yes, if you want to get shit. I feel like even Chipotle now used to be nine dollars. You could leave sixteen dollars at this point seventeen if you get a drink. Yeah, thirty I understand for like a sit down meal, but if it's during the week, thirty's covering.
Speaker 4: I don't care where you live. Beverly Hills. You can find something to eat for thirty dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can go to Kava with thirty dollars and go crazy easy. You can get extra toppings, the.
Speaker 4: Little berry drink and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, thirty dollars a cover Kava for sure for lunch.
Speaker 4: To me, that's very ungrateful.
Speaker 1: But this brought everyone out the woodworks, like the two hundred dollars dates did. A bunch of unemployed bum women that have nothing going on in their lives.
Speaker 4: Entitled and broke is always funny to me.
Speaker 5: Well, you know why she sent it back because she wanted to for lunch. She wanted to go to Chanel. She wanted three thousand dollars, not thirty.
Speaker 1: No, now that Elon is paying out on Twitter, she probably made more money posting that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I'm saying, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Can make one hundred dollars if I just post this up with the interactions.
Speaker 3: And post me sitting this back, I could get about two fifty for this. Absolutely, in that regard, she's a hustler and I respect it. Yeah, But.
Speaker 1: The amount of women that were like, I can't even go to a sea seafood boil with this. Who goes to lunch and gets a seafood boil.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 4: Just I feel for everyone in your office.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nasty.
Speaker 5: You're gonna come back in this smelling like somebody microwave tuna salad.
Speaker 3: Nobody want to smell that. Just go home, call out for the rest of the day. Go home.
Speaker 4: What are y'all doing at lunch?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just sad, man.
Speaker 5: It's sad that the expectations are you know where they are today, And we do understand inflation and things are expensive, and it is it does cost more money to go out and eat these days without it. A two hundred dollars a day is a steal at this point, really.
Speaker 1: But maybe out of poverty. I've trained my body that if I eat breakfast, I probably won't eat lunch if I and vice versa. Yeah, two meals a day is what my body is trained. Even with money, I still operate that way. What are y'all doing for lunch?
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Lunch is not even that fucking important.
Speaker 6: Lunch is actually the deal that you should eat the heaviest sign But.
Speaker 1: I was still I will not breakfast super heavy, but breakfast is important to get energy. I could hammer through the entire afternoon, if I have breakfast and get right to dinner, and then I feel comfortable spending thirty thousand dinner on dinner.
Speaker 3: Were getting dinner for thirty dollars, I could have whole foods, get a little premiate thing thirty. Yeah, okay, that's what's up.
Speaker 7: It's good, it's home thirty though, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, for sure, being honest, I'm eating like kava for dinner though, Like I've gotten a bowl for dinner.
Speaker 3: But yeah, a lot of nights, for sure, more than once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like in your broke days even like I know inflation is different, but I would make spaghetti last for a whole.
Speaker 3: Week for thirty dollars.
Speaker 5: Listen, as a kid, it's like if somebody handed me fifty dollars as a kid, twenty dollars that would last me the year.
Speaker 4: Give me twenty dollars.
Speaker 3: I made that last week without without question.
Speaker 5: There was no question about it. Twenty dollars in high school the whole week.
Speaker 3: That was easy.
Speaker 6: So I think she's really ungrateful. Let me preface that, because I'm not staying up for a woman. I do think that she's pretty ungrateful. But is she ordering the lunch because if she's ordering the lunch, the thirty might not be enough.
Speaker 1: He's going to say he delivered that motherfucker that taxes and fees and she's going to popo those in Houston.
Speaker 4: Then yeah, I could see.
Speaker 3: That thirty dollars is taxes and fees on Uber eats for sure.
Speaker 5: I ordered as smoothie. The smoothie was nine dollars check out. I was at thirty three. I was like, Yo, what's happening right now?
Speaker 1: And sit there and add up even the hidden fees that you can find, add them up, it still doesn't equal what that final one is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's crazy. Definitely, ordering Uber eats is definitely.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm like, wait, alcohol hunter, she order at lunch because but even still it's very it's very ungrateful.
Speaker 3: Well, people are ungrateful, you know that, you know, you know it.
Speaker 5: These days, not only the ungrateful, they'll show people how ungrateful they are. She just showed us how I'm grateful. She showed me entire how viral is that is that tweet right now something, So she just showed the world exactly how ungrateful she is. People don't care, people don't have shame. People aren't humble, people don't have no pride no more. It's nasty out here.
Speaker 1: I just I want to understand the thinking. It's so far away from my brain. I'm trying to understand why people could even think this way, because I guarantee you they're not like Deity or anything.
Speaker 3: This is probably some guy that tried to shoot a shot or whatever.
Speaker 1: They were having very dry how's your day combo and he was like, all, R well, this isn't going anywhere. Clearly she has no substance or even is trying here. I'll shoot a hail Mary and maybe I could beat Hey, can I buy you lunch? That's what I'm assuming this guy was going through. It's a Tuesday. Yeah, thirty dollars is more than I would send, so you know, I think he really thought something was gonna happen and then it ended up on the summer jam screen.
Speaker 3: What would you send for munch?
Speaker 1: Probably twenty five think thinking I was doing something too. You're extra five right now.
Speaker 7: You're not sending twenty five hours for fun.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 1: If it was a girl, I actually like I would just go in my app, like what's your address to where you're at? And I'll get it sent so you can keep working and following and following your dreams. Because to me, it's not the money, it's the state of mind that I could just continue doing what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: I have to worry about that. I'll handle that for you. A problem.
Speaker 5: I'll just I'll let you know when it's outside. That's how my book you get off my traffic keeper.
Speaker 3: No, you left it at the office, so I just you know that's my traffic keeper. Yeah, right, So you use a pink holon. Pulled up the group order.
Speaker 5: For sure, like yoka ahead, man, so good, what y'all one with y'all y'all hungry over there with y'all.
Speaker 3: Pull up the group order. Let me know what y'all done.
Speaker 1: So I would probably do that because to me, that's it's more of the gesture in that regard than it is sending twenty dollars or one hundred dollars like that's easy to just send somebody bread, Like, oh, I looked up around your office. This place looks good. Which what are you into right now? Send that to me? That's cooler. But I think this girl probably has nothing to offer the world except for the face that she has that she edits in an app and then posts.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, you being really anti woman dragged it.
Speaker 6: Welcome, welcome, he dragged You could talk about her because what she didn't when attack me looks that's okay.
Speaker 1: This man probably has absolutely nothing to offer as well as substance, and he's trying to make away. Doesn't can't be funny, can't make her laugh. So he's like, yo, I gotta I gotta wait, wait, wait, hold on, y'all didn't tell me that.
Speaker 3: He said. I know it ain't much, but lunch on me.
Speaker 5: He said it, and you still like that's fucked up, man, damn swear Joe, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I feel like that was the I feel like that was a big hit to his ego to send it back like now, you could just keep it like that was he said, I know it ain't much, but lunch on me. It's very obvious that she don't like him. What I will, and again I'm now sticking up for her. What I'm going to assume is that this man is trying to beat and she knows he's trying to beat, so sending me thirty dollars for lunch.
Speaker 5: But what you mean he's trying to beat. Every man is trying to have sex with you if you.
Speaker 6: Were trying, yes, but she obviously doesn't like him, and she probably don't think he like her that much, so that I guess he says, what you were trying to date me, So he's trying to beat.
Speaker 3: He's letting you know.
Speaker 5: I know it's not much, and he's letting you know, like, listen, this is what I have right now to give for lunch. Like, so he's letting you know. He's being humble, like, listen, it ain't much, but lunch on me. You don't have to screenshot that and send it to fourteen you know that five million people.
Speaker 6: That's saying, No, that's awful. That's terrible, terrible character traits for sure.
Speaker 5: That's come on. That's that's he said it. He's he knows his pockets is flat right now.
Speaker 3: But see nothing more humble.
Speaker 7: She should have just send it back and not told us.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, she could do whatever she wanted, but putting us in it.
Speaker 5: Now, now we're here on our platform talking about because you put us in your business, that's messed up. You don't do that to people. Man, he's letting you know I don't got it. You know, it's just what I could spare right now.
Speaker 4: Wait, peace, do we know her.
Speaker 3: Her name is diarrhea? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The chick that went to this the seedful, that's diarrhea, my god. Probably okay, you know, Twitter chicks have so many like common names. That's not really their name. Maybe I don't know her. That Abby looks familiar though. That looks like one of the o G Twitter girls like before, you know, just one of the girls that was funny on the timeline.
Speaker 5: Man, you just be humble. People need to be humble. Man, be humble, be greatful, be kind. Yeah, man, people, you know he's like you know.
Speaker 1: But he's fucking up, like you got pussy when he was broke swear jar which one broke?
Speaker 3: Yeah, put that in that's a bad word. That put that in the jaws.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, he came out the gate saying, I know it's not much grant. I know he was just sending money. But when I was trying to take chicks out with no money, I would try to make it sound like some cool local spot that no one knew about, like Yo's Chinese spot got the best fried chicken wings on earth. This is the spot nobody even know about. I'd spend eleven dollars on a date, but make it seem like it was the cool shit in the world. Not come out and be like, yo, I know it's just a Chinese spot, and like, yeah, I know, you want to do something else. Now you got to have to pick this shit up, make it feel like an experience and everything that you do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the bottom line is she just doesn't like him. Because if a girl likes you and you send her thirty dollars, she's gonna be grateful for that. She's gonna take that and you know, get whatever she can get or add it to whatever she's spending on lunch.
Speaker 3: Like, if a girl likes you, she'll do that.
Speaker 5: If this is she doesn't like this dude, like and she's putting them on blast.
Speaker 3: Look grateful she didn't put his name and show his name who it was.
Speaker 6: Or maybe she one of them girls that you know, the girls that you know you got to spend unknown not sex workers, but you know you got to spend a significant amount of money when you dating them. Maybe he like that. I feel like those girls are pretty loud about that. So if you go and try to date one of those girls and not prepare to live that lifestyle or do those type of things. You kind of setting yourself up because there are some women that are that are like that that you you got to take shopping, you gotta pay their bills, you got to do all of those things. What there are some women, there's a lot of women like that. But those women, and I'm not just ig baddies and stuff like that. I got gross from my hometown that would do that same exact thing.
Speaker 4: They just wouldn't and they out certain men.
Speaker 1: And I'm not trying to big league myself because I'm no prize whatsoever. Those women also fuck men for free. Oh for sure that you don't have to do, no effort whatsoever. But yeah, they're also fucking for free. But they'll make men they don't actually like do those types of things, which whatever, I respect it. Maybe maybe we shouldn't go in on this girl the way that I hapened.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm being misogynistic.
Speaker 1: Maybe she's saying it's low effort that you just said good morning and thought thirty dollars was the way to me. It wasn't a money thing, like have a convo with me, do something. This is low effort like and not doing like here's y's lunch money.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know, we're not doing that because if he would have sent three hundred, she wouldn't have did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're not gonna make it seem like it's because it was in the morning and he just but if it would have been three hundred dollars, but that was my point. That was my point.
Speaker 6: So when she because she did say low effort, so maybe he has just been given low effort. So then on top of low effort, you sending me low money, like, if you're gonna be low effort, send me high money, like it gotta eave it out somewhere. You can't be low effort in low money. I think that's what it was.
Speaker 3: It was great, yo, the game is so I listen. I don't think that that's crazy though. I think what she did was crazy.
Speaker 6: But if if that is the case, as in he wasn't putting any effort into really dating her, case he was just bullshitting and then he just sent her thirty dollars like here's lunch, I can understand where it's like, negro, you haven't been putting in no effort and then you just send me thirty dollars. If you're gonna put in no effort and expect something from me, then at least send some big money that I can understand.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if that's the.
Speaker 1: Case, I don't know. I mean, should you say no to three hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: She wouldn't say no to three hundred dollars?
Speaker 4: Of course not so.
Speaker 5: If any girl wake up in the morning, open a phone and a dude that they're texting and talking to is sent three hundred dollars, they're not turning that down.
Speaker 3: They're not sending that back. Okay, moll.
Speaker 1: What if a girl that you were pursuing attractive you, you like her physically, you don't really know her like that, and she says, yo, ma, let me give you some head.
Speaker 3: You'll be like, nah, you're gonna send it back. Wait, you say that again? If she's not If I'm not attracted to.
Speaker 1: Know, if you are, you're pursuing her, texting her and then she just replies one day at lunch, Hey, I'm gonna come to your office and suck you off in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: You're like nah, would I say? Nah? Yeah, I'm attracted to it like I wonder, why would I say no? Exactly?
Speaker 4: So why could we fault this woman for keeping three hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: See, no, I'm not. I'm not fault enough of keeping three hundred and she quietly you want.
Speaker 5: To take no, No, no, I'm not not take that head. No, but that's different. I would definitely, But I'm just saying. She she only showed the screenshot, of course.
Speaker 3: Because it was thirty dollars. Because it was thirty dollars. Yeah, that's what it was. But if it was three hundred, she would have we would have never know.
Speaker 1: If it was had no one would have spoken about anything. No, everything is over, and then you would have got three hundred dollars. That's how you get the three hundred. Come give me some head for my office.
Speaker 5: At my office, come come here, give me some head, and then I'll gladly wake up and send you three hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Then we go to seafood broil after Yeah, yeah, that's light, especially if the neck is crazy.
Speaker 4: Boil boil.
Speaker 7: Why are you broiling it?
Speaker 4: Because I'm white and that's what we do.
Speaker 3: Broil seafood. Yeah, like a lost season, Sam, don't even put any new sph.
Speaker 6: Wait, I didn't notice that the go to go to that that tweet again, josh oh on threads, she said on thread she said, my thread don't went viral on Facebook. Everyone's up at a frenzy because I chose not to accept the thirty dollars Apple pay for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: I didn't know it was Valentine's there, I feel.
Speaker 5: Like that at that, nah, she adding it so she don't look as bad. Cut it out. Let us see the date, let us see the date. I don't believe that was Valentine's Day. Let us see the date. Let us see the date. We're not doing that.
Speaker 1: And of course this is why Twitter is back, because they're about to have such a Twitter basic fucking conversation if they was just texting.
Speaker 3: He doesn't owe her anything for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: No, no, he is so low effort. What y'all said good morning? At eleven? Didn't speak.
Speaker 4: Then four o'clock came around, he sent thirty.
Speaker 3: Pull up tweet, pull up, pull it back up. It wasn't did she even did she say good morning back? Yeah? Yeah, she's a good morning. I about to say okay.
Speaker 4: Pretty quick, pretty promptly.
Speaker 3: Oh, it just says today, because that's when she screenshot it.
Speaker 1: And come on like that would have said, good morning, Valentine's Day. She's trying to clean it up. Nah, I clean up on a three right away. Nah.
Speaker 5: Behold up though, three fifty four lunch on me that this four o'clock fan lunch.
Speaker 3: Is over different time zone. We didn't. We don't.
Speaker 5: We don't pallaid into happy hour at dinner time at this point that ball.
Speaker 1: You definitely talked to chicks in different time zones and managed your based off the three hour time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but her screenshot says three fifty four, so whatever she's at, it's three fifty four pm. Oh true, Yeah, yeah, he was on this time. It's happy.
Speaker 1: First of all, it was Valentine's Day and he was with his wife. So you guys need to relax to do so.
Speaker 6: That's why you need to send three hundred because you ain't to send it hush.
Speaker 3: Money, no screenshot money.
Speaker 5: But how do we know it was Valentine's Day? It don't say happy. Doesn't taking this woman at her word?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this.
Speaker 5: Gentleman strikes me as a guy that would have said happy Valentine. But we don't see a happy Valentine's nowhere. Yeah, I don't believe that that.
Speaker 3: Was Valentine's Day.
Speaker 6: And this is somebody that's been pursuing her for a while, and not like her boo, but that's somebody who's just been wanting her for a while. I can understand this. Again, sending it back, not the screenshot into the world, but the sending back I can't get. Okay, I can get with that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't do it, But you wouldn't send back to thirty. It depends on the situation. What's the situation?
Speaker 6: Actually, if I'm being petty y, I would simmit the thirty back because the thirty senator thirty back is.
Speaker 5: The eye checked perfect scenario for them. Don't do it perfect, No, what perfect scenario.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 5: If it's a guy that you like, you like, you attracted to him, you want him back, y'all never did nothing, never hooked up, but you like him, you want to get with him. You waiting to have sex with him, like you've been thinking about it been, y'all been on like a.
Speaker 3: Very unlikely scenario.
Speaker 5: Why is it unlikely you don't like because you probably you would have had sex with the Morris, if I wanted him that bad like I've been.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying. But but if he's not easy, what if he's playing hard to get?
Speaker 7: Oh, I don't deal with women that play aladye bye.
Speaker 3: Oh excuse me.
Speaker 5: All right, but let's just say it's a guy that you like, but you haven't taken it there. If he sends you thirty dollars, are you sending it back?
Speaker 6: I won't send I wouldn't send it back. If I wouldn't send it back. If I like you, I wouldn't send it back. But if I like you, that means that you're doing things for me to like you, So then I can't call you low effort, which is what she's accusing this guy a bit. If I like you, it's because you're doing things to make.
Speaker 3: Me like you, doing things to make Yeah.
Speaker 6: You're putting effort. I don't like people who don't put effort in. What am I going to do with that?
Speaker 5: That's his effort? Thirty dollars the effort. That's all I got right now, I got fifty dollars on me.
Speaker 6: But you can do things that you can do things that that are effort, that don't require money, that's a fact.
Speaker 5: So she doesn't strike me as the woman that would appreciate that, though she likes she wants cash.
Speaker 3: In, hand your hands up, cash out. Yeah. Let she's one of those give me the moneies.
Speaker 1: If anybody send me thirty dollars, they just send me thirty dollars. I'm never sending thirty dollars. I don't care if it was low effort, if I felt offended, you just sent me thirty dollars.
Speaker 3: I have thirty dollars now, Yeah, send me thirty dollars. I'm keeping it. You send me.
Speaker 1: I'm not even still a screenshot in my mind. I'm not getting to the sending back. I know, to say much, Hey, you can keep that. No, you just gave me thirty dollars. I thought it was low effort, but I'm still keeping this hot.
Speaker 3: Like thirty dollars.
Speaker 5: Somebody, somebody has zeld me money one time and I didn't know the person, and they would sad me, like, can you please send that back?
Speaker 3: I was like, nah, fam how much other that's to the account. How much was it? It was like six hundred dollars. Ma, he's a lion. It was to the account. To the face you could have bought Shorty lunch with that. I'm sending that now, I'm lying, I sit in the back. You really bad? Yeah, yes, you think I'm gonna keep some random persons six hundred dollars? Yeah? No, I send it back five sixty. Nah, I'm sitting What you gonna do with the forty dollars? Sending back five to sixty off to six little inconvenience feet Nah, I.
Speaker 5: Sent back that's it back because I would want somebody to do that if it was me sent it to the wrong nom.
Speaker 3: I would definitely. Yeah, God, God don't make mistakes. That's a fact. That is a fact. Like, wow, you know I've been praying and you just really blessed me.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Guy works and mysterious, he said, off the wrong zelt. Your God is so good. Oh you gotta keep sitting back. A God is so good.
Speaker 1: When I was after U waiting for the bus and t I found a wallet, got his license, good amount of cash, his business card. So I ended up calling and be like, hey, do you just leave your wallet at the bus stop? He's like, oh, thank you so much or whatever. So I was like, all right, I'll be back here later today.
Speaker 3: This was the morning. Let me know, call me and I'll give you a wallet.
Speaker 1: I actually didn't take any of the cash out of it, which I could have definitely fucking used.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I gave him his wallet, like big ass wallet, driver's license, credit cards, insurance cards, every pictures of his kids. I gave that wallet his thank you so much. Started doing the whole Muslim prayer shit to me. I'm looking at him like, no, you have all that cat, you could just give me that cash.
Speaker 3: Stop praying for me.
Speaker 1: I was sucking my teeth like he's like, oh, okay, got you. He didn't even give me all. It was only like maybe like two hundred and fifty dollars in there. He gave me like a out of that shit. Yeah, if somebody found my wallet, I would take all the cash out and give it to them. Thank you for Like I don't have to go to the DMV now getting new credit cards. Like here's all the car. You didn't just steal it from me. You called me, left the cash in it. You should have taken the cash.
Speaker 6: Rory that might have been he might be so happy that you gave it that got it back to him, because that might have been all that he had, like he might not have had just happen. You could have had nothing understandable, But now he does and he can't afford to lose that money. Like, so he gave you twenty dollars. He gave you what he could give you Europe. And that's extremely ungrateful because did you do it for like the the.
Speaker 3: Thank you of the cash or did you do it because you're what?
Speaker 4: Am I ungrateful for.
Speaker 6: Getting twenty dollars because you returned somebody's wallet? That's ungrateful.
Speaker 4: Wait, I'm the one that should be having gratitude.
Speaker 7: Right now that somebody gave you money for doing a good thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, gotcha.
Speaker 1: He shouldn't be grateful, Yes, of course he shouldn't be great. I'm the one he should be grateful. He gave you dollar, honor and pleasure was to go out of my way to call this person, then rearrange my schedule, give him his ship back, And you're right, I should be grateful.
Speaker 6: And he said thank you, He said thank you, But you didn't have to do a good thing.
Speaker 4: You did a good thing.
Speaker 1: I could have just taken that fucking cash and thrown his wallet right back where it was.
Speaker 3: Well, then maybe that's what you should have done.
Speaker 6: But getting mad at him because he were not getting mad at him, but saying that he wasn't grateful because yeah he might, that might have been his last You never know what. That's who fifty could have been. He could have been putting out of payments wars, that could have been his kids groceries.
Speaker 3: And he gave you what he could give you out of it. I had no more night money on my card.
Speaker 1: I was I was eating fucking boiled ramen noodles Like, yeah, I could have used it too, night.
Speaker 4: Dollars or call them. So that was our mascot was the night.
Speaker 3: But this is why I know you're crazy.
Speaker 5: If you feel like that, why are you just take the cash out the wallet and handle his wallet bag?
Speaker 1: Because I actually have a conscious Yeah, like I don't know, I'm really not a dirtback, Like I'm just not.
Speaker 4: I don't have it in me to be a dirt ba.
Speaker 5: I respect that, But you can't then not be a dirt bag and then say, oh, he's I.
Speaker 4: Couldn't be a criminal.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm just not that type of person.
Speaker 5: That wouldn't be a criminal. You didn't take the wallet out of his pocket. That's a criminal found a wallet. You found a wallet and take the cash up.
Speaker 1: But I also like the same thing you were saying. If I lost some shit, I would really hope someone would do the same one for me. The same reason with that woman that I took to the hospital, like I wasn't doing it, like, hey look at me, good d Like if Amara or Kia was fucked up in the building, I would hope someone else would do that too. Yeah, just something you would hope someone else would do. Pay it forward, but yeah, not pay it forward. Yeah, give me a two fifty because to me, that was always I feel like that's what like my parents, anytime you found a wallet, like it was always whatever money was in there, that person could keep it and just get your wallet back type of thing.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm grateful he allowed me to do that.
Speaker 6: But we're gonna, we're gonna get off of this. But I do want to stick up for see now. I want to stick up for dr now because it does. Josh's over here sending me proof. It is proof that she she did post that on Valentine's Day, and she said when after she posted it, she posted another thread that said, and before anyone starts, there's no Pappy Valentine's Day text, no nothing. This is so lackluster it's ridiculous. And I'm supposed to what jump for joy over a thirty dollars lunch when flowers are ten dollars. I'm not even mad. I just laughed and sending it back, but I'm blocking. I understand where she's coming.
Speaker 3: Oh no, she's valid, she's valid. I'm not mad at her. She's valid. I'm not mad at valid. She should block apologies dr she's valid. Yeah, valid, Yeah, she's valid.
Speaker 1: So she's valid for getting sent thirty dollars and then is able to block this gentleman. And everyone is cheering from obviously when I return a wallet and expect the cash back, And now I'm ungrateful.
Speaker 4: Now y'all got it because this makes so much sense.
Speaker 5: I know, because he gave you twenty dollars and you wanted more, Yes, when you could have just taken the cash yourself.
Speaker 3: You could have took the cash like we are you talking about.
Speaker 6: That's like when we were talking about finding bricks in Miami and returning them to the cops and getting mad the cops.
Speaker 3: Said they would do that. But remember we were talking. We had that whole conversation. Did I say I were returning No, No, but some people do.
Speaker 6: And we were saying, people, that's like returning the bricks to the cops and getting mad at the cops didn't give you money for it, like you should have just kept the bricks. Or when people find big bags of cash and return it and get mad, they don't get a reward. You should have just kept the money. Either be a good person from the heart and do it from your heart without.
Speaker 1: Thee I realized that he was praying and not paying.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 3: I but first of all, and we'll get off that topic with her, but not what you expect.
Speaker 1: If you weren't expecting anything for Valentine's DAYD offered him. You wanted ten dollars roses from him when y'all just say good morning.
Speaker 5: But this is why I'm saying she's valid, because she's saying it's just the effort she don't even care about. She said he could have bought ten dollars flower she would have been happy, happy with that. He didn't say Happy Valentine's Day. This is obviously some energy laying over with her interaction.
Speaker 3: And just talking to him.
Speaker 5: She just feels like he's just low effort, is not much there in this text exchange or whatever relationship they have. So she's just like that probably was the last show, Like all right, y'alls for lunch. You didn't even wish me happy Valentine's Day. You could have just sent me some flowers or something like I give me you know, so she's valid.
Speaker 3: You guys manipulated.
Speaker 1: She's an og Twitter girl. She knows how to work this app. I'm sure there's deleted messages. We're not getting everything. She knows how to work this app. Oh no, she's a vet. She's a vet.
Speaker 5: She worked it because for that went viral and I'm sure plenty of guys jumped in her dims and was like, yo, I got you my damn.
Speaker 3: She probably came up on a cool at least fift yees for real. She working. Yeah, he don't know how to treat you.
Speaker 5: He'll know how to treat you. Let me get that lame out your life and all that.
Speaker 6: Oh, I got these sneakers because mall ain't buy me sneakers.
Speaker 3: Man. The sneakers I got on a man sent them to me with a note.
Speaker 4: She said, mall don't know how to treat you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, since mall is mall, he says, since mall taket so long to buy your shoes, I buy them for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't want you to tell on yourself. So we get this hypothetical. I respect it. That's what he said, shout out through that lane.
Speaker 3: Don't do that. That's what I want.
Speaker 1: I have said it in a sarcastic It is very common. I'm sure that girl had a million guys in her d M saying you don't know how to treat you. Here's money, this and that is a girl ever gonna take that guy seriously? I know she'll take his money, But is any girl gonna go Yeah, that guy that d m me that he will give me money, that's the one.
Speaker 3: If he played for the Hornets.
Speaker 1: I don't think the guy from the Hornets is doing that, though they are.
Speaker 3: What if? I don't think he's.
Speaker 1: Saying that guy on Twitter that you screenshot it doesn't know how to treat you.
Speaker 3: Here's some money.
Speaker 1: I think the guy on the Hornets is going, here's some money. He's leaving that sentence out of it. That sentence what I'm talking about, not the money. It you don't need to be from the hornets. I know broke men that trick on women, That sentence trick the most work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they know they ain't got no game.
Speaker 1: Like that sentence. Guy you the sneakers, But it didn't get him a date.
Speaker 3: You don't know that, Oh he got him a date.
Speaker 5: You don't know that she got a pedicure and under them sneakers all condish and she ready to go see him.
Speaker 3: I know what Demara gonna be at this weekend? What are you going, Demara?
Speaker 6: Will Yoi's coming into town so home, Me and Yomi are gonna link up. But other than that, me and Myles. Okay, yeah, but me and Yomy will probably do dinner or.
Speaker 1: Something before we get back off Twitter, which is officially back. The The Stud Steppers Dance resurfaced.
Speaker 4: I love when they bring back videos I forgot about.
Speaker 3: From Yes, I love it.
Speaker 1: The Stud Steppers Spiritual Dance to Free Britney Grinder resurfaced. I thought I forgot about this, but God will never let certain things. Let me get some volume on this ever leave your mind. This is you thought Biden didn't know this?
Speaker 3: Demaris crew right here. That's Demaris group. Chat yo. Stop. They said you choreographed this, yo, the turd yo this and you know they found they found a home great kind of resemble.
Speaker 5: Brittany too, yo, yo, please, sometimes we just do anything like it's just people just do anything.
Speaker 3: The grabbing of the cuffs.
Speaker 1: Please, I've never seen this many studs in one room together like chilling is one.
Speaker 3: Yo, please please.
Speaker 1: Okay, We're probably gonna be Brittany is definitely holding back the tears too, like the Injustice you can feel.
Speaker 6: That ship that The only video cringe aird in that is that damn video of Jason Derulo.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I was gonna say, King King Batch or whatever, King Bach, what's his name?
Speaker 3: What's from the guy on vine?
Speaker 1: And when he took his shirt off and wrote George Floyd and Trayvon Martin and all these people and then just started beating his chest and did his poem and you could tell he did like rehearsals because his chest was red already.
Speaker 3: People. It was probably one of.
Speaker 1: The worst poems I've ever heard, Like the way we joke about doing our bars on here.
Speaker 3: You know, let's get some from the top from the same song it's a song.
Speaker 1: No, it's not Josh's Josh's funk flex. He's blending it. Oh, it works, though, I see the mixture trying to give us.
Speaker 3: Josh I got scared. I'm like, wait, I.
Speaker 4: Kind of I kind of liked that.
Speaker 1: Over this, these buildings has to stop.
Speaker 3: Just showing these buildings as at least of your worries.
Speaker 2: Innocent black man should never be killed by a cop.
Speaker 3: Got at your peas man up man, you might lose some of your brand deals.
Speaker 4: No one said that to him.
Speaker 3: My people have been dying in justice for centuries. I don't give a damn how a brand feels. Oh, in my comments talking about all lives now, please know they weren't. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's because whenever you hear the worst shoot, it's always followed by a ladder.
Speaker 3: You know, shoot whatever y'a head. COVID nineteen is what they told us to fear. Nineteen years is what a minute? The call the career, how many years he was on the force.
Speaker 1: George put his knee on his neck without a worry of care.
Speaker 3: Bet Flo was gasping for air.
Speaker 1: So do you think since like Trayvon is way darker, do you think someone misspelled it and they had to redo. Or that's from when he was beating his chest during rehearsal. No, that was probably misspelled Trayvon.
Speaker 5: No that that probably was like the name he wanted to stand out. Okay, that's all.
Speaker 7: That was a weird time on social media, very weird.
Speaker 3: It was a weird time, like a Chipotle bag.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it came from a good place.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what I want to say. I don't.
Speaker 6: I respect all artists, and I know that he was probably coming from a good place.
Speaker 7: But looking back, some things were just very cringe.
Speaker 1: Like there was just so much time writing all the names, writing the poem, rehearsals, choreography, from meeting. There were so many times. Let's find another way. I get you want to put something. Now you have a big platform. Let's just find something else. Put your shirt back on, like, let's regroup.
Speaker 6: And please know that we aren't because you could have wrote the names on like a white teeth, like your shirt didn't have to be off. But I don't know, maybe he was demonstrating the black body. I want everybody to make it clear that we're not laughing at this. The subject matter is important.
Speaker 3: But I'm not laughing.
Speaker 1: I'm laughing at him, though I want to make that I know you're trying to clean it up. I'm don't want to make it clear. I'm laughing at that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm for him. I'm laughing at that too. I don't want him to play he buys up. I'm laughing at that because that did absolutely nothing for the cause.
Speaker 3: But he did did didn't move the needle. I promise you didn't.
Speaker 1: You're gonna lose your brand deals. I don't give a damn how a brand feel.
Speaker 3: You didn't even see what he was trying to take it right there.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, man, maybe they were. Maybe they were saying, don't peak up.
Speaker 3: I could promise you no brand told him that. I agree with you. But you know, listen, mailer, Brittany's free.
Speaker 5: Brittany's free, but she still their averaging a double double. I think we should send them back. We got hosed in the trade. We got hosed. We got hosed. We got the wrong end of that trade. Pack ups, and did.
Speaker 3: They really trade it for the Merchant of death?
Speaker 5: Is that like the Merchant of Death? You ain't see when they handed them over, like in the movies. We handed over the merchant. They walked right past each.
Speaker 1: Know, it was legitimately like an Oliver Stone scene. They passed each other, Britney. That's why I knew we were in a simulation. In no world does Britney Grinder and the Merchant of Death past each other's shoulder or shoulder handcuffed.
Speaker 4: That that should not happen in this world.
Speaker 1: If she want to pass by Lisa Leslie, that makes sense to me. The Merchant of Death on a private airport strip. Yeah, that's not how the world's supposed to work.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I will feel like I will in the gym like pumping e heron, Like I would feel like I have to go harder.
Speaker 3: There's no way that really happened, now that.
Speaker 1: The dust is settled to like what didn't happen? They wanted to get the Merchant of Death out. They just needed a reason, right, Probably there's no way that our government doesn't cave to anything. Our eggs are still the same price gas whatever. They will not cave to free healthcare. People die and they're like, that's America. They cave to public pressure of Brittany being in jail for weed. So we're gonna let the Merchant of death, who was I think number two on the most wanted list next to Osama bin Laden for USh got a cave to Twitter. Yeah, Biden not buying that they wanted the Merchant of death out. I'm sure he's I can guarantee if you go in the dark webs of Twitter. He has definitely brokered every single deal for.
Speaker 3: Israel to get weapons. There's a reason they let him out.
Speaker 1: They didn't let him out for the greater good of a double double in the WNBA.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I don't believe that. I always thought that that was just they just wanted them out. Yeah, they just wanted him out.
Speaker 5: They couldn't find a reason, and it looked like a noble reason for us to get Britney grinder bag.
Speaker 4: No it didn't.
Speaker 5: No, I mean publicly it did, how because it was one of our female athletes from America in a foreign country arrested for a fucking vate pen and she had been over there for a year.
Speaker 1: If Michael Jordan got arrested for a vate pen, I don't think it'd be noble that we would let the number number one person on the FBI list out That we've been looking for forever. I don't care if Joe Biden got caught with weed and Russia and was in jail. We're gonna give up the number one person on the FBI Most Wanted list.
Speaker 5: I mean, we gotta, we gotta again how it looks. If I was president, I wouldn't have oked. I wouldn't have green lit that. No, absolutely not. Because how much time did Brittany Brown?
Speaker 3: Was she facing life or some ship? I mean, she gotta do what she gotta do. Yeah, she gotta do what she gotta do.
Speaker 5: Ten toes down, BG. What you want me to tell you?
Speaker 3: We can't give it. She was sent to nine years. Oh, she would have had to eat that.
Speaker 1: She had eat that, and Russia was eighty five percent of your time?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: They seemed liberal over there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it seems like this seem like they're pretty fail over there, you know what I mean? Like, yeah, she would have to do that. Not I'm not giving up the merchant of death.
Speaker 3: No way. If I'm president for nine years, she gotta do that. She gotta eat that.
Speaker 1: Was John McCain still alive at that time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure he was. He just died recently, right, He was dead.
Speaker 1: Imagine imagine John McCain, prisoner of war for god knows how long, watching that trade go down four years, Okay, all the prison of wars from Vietnam, World War two, all these people that were just in camps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have the POW flag.
Speaker 1: Anytime you see the American flag, that POW ship is right under there, which is honorable for all the people that sat in all those jails and camps and everything that were captured from our enemies and just did their time and somehow waited out and got back. Imagine watching Brittany and her fucking vight pen walk past the Merchant of Death.
Speaker 3: That was crazy, though.
Speaker 5: I could see that being an honest mistake for pretty though, because the way she was in the airport, walking, just hitting that shit.
Speaker 3: She forgot it was illegal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you could tell she was like wait what so I know it from her standpoint, it had to be scary because she honestly probably you know, being an American, we travel the world. We think everywhere as America were like, oh, this is a Vapan, I could walk in vape. Other parts of the world thinks those things are very serious. That's drugs you're smoking and using in public, so I understand her point, Like goddamn, I didn't know. Please get me out of here. I'm not trying to do nine years but for the merchant of death. I don't know if I would have made that swap.
Speaker 3: Have y'all ever considered going to the military.
Speaker 1: Hell, no, one, no, no, consider being trains so I don't have to go.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm lying.
Speaker 5: I thought about being a Navy Seal when I was young, like probably like a freshman of high school.
Speaker 3: And then I saw the training.
Speaker 5: What yeah, I did, because I saw the movie Navy Seals. I was like that, look cool. We get to swim and shoot guns, like kind of cool. You get to swim, you know, that's the cool shit. That's how he and then I saw how they have to train.
Speaker 3: I said, year, and You're like, I'll just go to Pellam Bay Park with my gun. That's that's a fact that was.
Speaker 5: After that, I was like, nah, I was like, they wake you up at random three four in the morning.
Speaker 3: You gotta run on the beach.
Speaker 4: You think that's the bad part.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just saying they wake you up, you gotta run on the beach. They spray water on you. For twelve hours. You got to just sit there and take it. They put a towel over your face and water board you.
Speaker 3: You can't like, and then it's like, yo, wait, this is for what? Like? What am I? I mean go smoke weed in the Russian airport? I got you? No, no, no, no, no, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 5: But then I never thought about joining the en forces, thought about the Navy seals things.
Speaker 3: Maybe a year when I was younger. Then that was it.
Speaker 1: That's the trades we need to talk about. If Maul was arrested in Russia, what are we giving them?
Speaker 3: What are you giving me? How many years? No?
Speaker 1: Like, what are we going to trade to get you back?
Speaker 3: That's the trade. I'm trying to figure out what I would be willing to give up for real. Baby, they don't play with me. I'm just y'all what I'm not fuck with you? I do what you willing to give up to get me out of jail. Baby, it's got to be a person, I mean, whatever, you know, what do you think? What do you think?
Speaker 1: Putting one except is really well, that's what we're landing on right now. That's why my mind is jogging right now.
Speaker 3: I just can't. I can't land it. Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 6: Who's like the massaginist stick guy that his page followed us recently? Oh, Andrew, I feel like Andrew Tate and Charlemagne to get I'm all out of jail.
Speaker 5: You feel like Andrew Tate and Charlemagne would get me out of jail, like trading him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, Pokemon master, how are we going to capture Charlemagne and Ed Yeah, like that's gonna We're gonna wait outside the breakfast club and ask for a drop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're in the free world, like they're free free.
Speaker 1: Yes, damn, we can't capture Charlomagne and bringing to us trying to capture him.
Speaker 3: He's quick, he's pretty fast.
Speaker 1: I respected if somebody when I'm dunk and first of all, Russia would probably speak a little Dirk.
Speaker 3: We got a little dirt. We didn't give up a little Dirk for you, mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I mean we've given up Ukraine. They may as well little dark r Kelly.
Speaker 3: I feel like we could give them up for you. The imagine me walking past a little Dirk and or Kelly on the tarmac like, yo, y'all be cool. Yeah, you know I had no yo y'all be cool over there, man.
Speaker 1: You know, Kelly's have the biggest smile on his face, Like, finally a country that respects my.
Speaker 3: Practices, you know what you know?
Speaker 1: Ohr find derk fit in with some drilling for sure out there. Oh yeah, yeah, I'm sure this is one of those things that they'll only focus on my white face and I'll get canceled for this.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I feel like they they're gonna want land. I give a Brighton Beach. There's enough Russians there.
Speaker 3: I promise you they don't.
Speaker 7: From all he said, I promise. I can promise you nothing else.
Speaker 4: Bright looks like the Baltic Sea.
Speaker 3: No, it does not. Beach looks nothing like the Baltics.
Speaker 4: Come on, there's like sort of a boardwalk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think pool just he don't want beaches though, What do you beach for?
Speaker 4: If we gave them Brighton Beach, we'd be fucked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm It's.
Speaker 4: A sanctuary that would be there one time.
Speaker 3: Oday. America wouldn't do that now. I'll probably just have to do those nine years. Ain't gonna lie. Yeah, imagine they say you gotta if they say you got to do only Fans new and they release me. Would you do it? No?
Speaker 1: Damn wait really no, to get Mall out of a Russian prison for nine years, I don't think anyone want.
Speaker 3: To see it. I would do that's it for nine years, as opposed to just posting.
Speaker 6: You telling me you would be posted on only Fans with your wee wei out to get Mall out of jail?
Speaker 3: Yes, my dog. Well, I don't want if how about ether? It's my brother right there. It's just when Mall come home.
Speaker 6: When Maul comes home and he decides to go full Muslim and don't want to do this podcast anymore, then what then I'm out of a job and I can't get a regular corporate job because my boobs are on the internet. But I don't want all money ain't good money. I'm okay, Demarrius.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you a tale of a young boy in t Neck, New Jersey that found a wallet. Sometimes you don't do the thing for the profit of yourself, but because it's a good deed. Yes, if Maul came back and unpunished, you know that if Maul comes back Muslim and doesn't want to lose podcasts, anymore. That's fine, that's not why you did it. You did it so you could free an innocent man. But I'll never ask for the cash in the wallet.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 4: I was scorpion on the phone.
Speaker 3: You let me sit in prison for nine years.
Speaker 7: You know I don't owe you my kuci on the internet.
Speaker 3: I just wait, I'm not saying that. I'm saying I'm in a rushing prison.
Speaker 5: I went to Russia, didn't realize I had my vapin and it's illegal. They look at that like there's a crazy crime over there. And I'm smoking and they be like, yo, you gotta do not ten years. And they say, but we'll let you out if baby D starts are only fans. You mean to tell me you're gonna let me sit for nine ten years.
Speaker 3: Because think they already have our dad already.
Speaker 6: If they want me to start an only fans, I must be valuable, right, So we're gonna figure out a way around this thing. But my my vagina, it's not worth my parents having to deal with their daughter being an only fans girl just to get you out of prison like.
Speaker 3: Porn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we now you're being a patriot.
Speaker 3: She's gonna let me say. I know you don't with me. Don't let me sitting in prison for nine years because she worried about her parents seeing her nudes on only fans, but said that her parents would support her if she be porn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that but I would never do it. That's not that's just not me. Sorry, Keep to spread the word. I would raise money. I would do whatever.
Speaker 3: You now, I'm cool. There's others to keep the prophets too.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine the news coverage that if Putin's only way to get a prisoner out was for someone to show their vagina, that is going to be the most clicked. Get bad baby the fuck out of here. Get all those girls that do only fans that get forty minute Ruby Rose, you would be.
Speaker 5: The top and they post you and they post your only fans on CNN.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, this is literally a nightmare.
Speaker 5: No no, not the pictures, but your account like, no follow her, subscribe, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say I'd be thinking more right now.
Speaker 4: That's dick on CNN. What it's a dream.
Speaker 3: Listen. You gotta if you know better, you gotta do better. So you should have. I didn't know it was that crazy over there? I had no idea. Why were you in Russia?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: Why were you there? Girl? You think I would fly to Russia to see a girl? Depends on flying to Russia to see a girl. That's crazy. She could come to America. Russian mail order husband going to Russia to see a girl. Hell Noah never happened.
Speaker 4: I mean got Rocky out of jail in Sweden for less.
Speaker 3: Rocky was another one that got Rocky.
Speaker 1: Got and then a repeat offender. This is what the Republicans were talking about.
Speaker 3: Trump got Rocky out of Sweden and he game the court. Another case of California in America. Slip Like, I feel like.
Speaker 1: Someone out of jail internationally to come commit a crime in America is something that if a Democratic president did that, I was a prop.
Speaker 3: It was a problem. It was a prop.
Speaker 6: And I just feel like, I don't know, like if I'm getting into it with somebody, I feel like me slipping on seemen gonna like it'll come back to my brain and I'm say, you know what, maybe I won't shoot this person so I don't slip on semen again.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's just me, man ain't nobody slipped on those semen. Man, that story was so crazy. You know how crazy that story was.
Speaker 3: You know, no story in that crazy than that is when Zeke was telling the story when he got shot. But that story was real. No, he actually went, yeah, that's yeah, that that story was real.
Speaker 5: Rocky said he slipped those semen. You'll cut it out, man, cut.
Speaker 7: It believe that or you believe Sojia boy saying, and I was like.
Speaker 3: No, that was he really that really happened. Though the way he told it was a little crazy, but that it really happened, like he really shot the drew.
Speaker 1: And I mean he exaggerated as he should have. But when that group of guys got on VLAT that he allegedly shot, I was expecting, like damn, they're about to expose soldier boy. He gonna look like the biggest clown on earth. It was like nice shot me. And then someone the back went two toms. Yeah, I said, not so Draco is to go.
Speaker 3: He wasn't playing.
Speaker 5: The way he told it was funny, you know what I'm saying, exaggerating like shit, Yeah, he got exaggerated, but it definitely happened.
Speaker 3: I was shot.
Speaker 1: I was expecting those kids to be like, do he come like he made that up in his head? Delusional as fuck? He's like, now he shot me on my ass two times twice.
Speaker 6: Speaking speaking of crazy Twitter stories, are there any that really stick out to you that like you can't run like I'll never forget the Temecula fight story where that some guy was supposed to be driving.
Speaker 1: Like Chris, don't try to go fight? Oh yeah, that was I do remember that.
Speaker 3: That needs to be a movie that was hilarious. They made him. We should call it a movie.
Speaker 4: The Girl, the Strip, the Stripper, Score, girl z Z something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh yeah, I remember that. That movie actually wasn't too bad. It was I feel like they should have put more twenty one made it a movie.
Speaker 1: That was crazy, and the fact that that was true and they found all the like mugshots, the Twitter stories that end up.
Speaker 3: Being true are the wildest of me. And that's one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Zola La, where's she at now? I don't know she got to be a screenwriter at this.
Speaker 3: Point, But I don't know.
Speaker 6: I remember like just those Twitter days where things would just happen and we would just we used to be locked in like it was like I don't know, we would spend days in other people business?
Speaker 4: Who are the guys that were trying to drive from New York to Cancun?
Speaker 3: What now? He was on Twitter during that time they tried to drive from with New York.
Speaker 1: It was she was like spring break shit, and everyone was talking about like flying out there. And it was like two guys on Twitter. You know when you just innocently say something and then the timeline just gets a hold of it.
Speaker 4: They started mapping out all the.
Speaker 3: Miles and like the stops they had to do.
Speaker 1: To drive from New York to Cancun, and it just became twenty four hours of navigation and it was the funniest thing I'd seen on Twitter.
Speaker 7: We should do that, Yeah, how are you driving across? How are we getting there?
Speaker 5: We can get a win a bagel and we drop across the country. I would do that and we shoot it.
Speaker 3: Are we potting all the time?
Speaker 6: You're not getting You're not locking up in a you are not going to be with us in anything.
Speaker 3: You don't like us. You said unclean. I said, like, just we're stuck. We can't move. It's like you're not going to be a container with us? Who stop?
Speaker 5: Get like little motel rooms we could pod in the motels.
Speaker 4: I would be down for that.
Speaker 3: I don't think you Yeah, I would do it. I would haply I would.
Speaker 5: I would definitely do it. I don't think the marriage could do see I could do.
Speaker 1: And by the way, that's why God don't make mistakes. You rather put you just bought sure you bottle win a bagel.
Speaker 3: It's for my dad.
Speaker 1: Trailing my jeep Cherokee for a mini camper van. It's got two house batteries with an inverter. I have a microwave, TV, refrigerator, freezer, and a double bunk.
Speaker 4: You have to ship in a five gallon bucket. But it's worth it.
Speaker 1: If I had this in my fucking days, you would still have a lot more brothers and sisters.
Speaker 3: This was on Wednesday. You actually take like a dad son trip. I wish I would have the time for that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, what's the name of the documentary on Netflix?
Speaker 3: The Girl That Did Her and the Boyfriend Gabby Potito? I watched that. Wait, which one is that? The murder? Which is the murder of Gabby Patino or something like that.
Speaker 5: That's the name of it. I watched that the other night. That was pretty good. I mean wait, I watched this too. Yeah, sad story. But I remember that during it was during the pandemic, right, we did that. I watched it. It was it was sad. That was a really sad, uh story. I didn't like follow it past the when they you know, found a body and all of that, But I do remember the story a few years ago and watching the documentary.
Speaker 3: It was really sad.
Speaker 5: But that was a tragic case of a girl that was just genuinely seemed like a sweetheart, sweet person and thought that, you know, she had found somebody that she loved and wanted to be with and he turned out to be an absolute psycho and then that piece of shit ended up killing himself too.
Speaker 3: But sad story, man.
Speaker 5: But they But I say that because they were doing the whole traveling in the van, yeah, cross country, you know, stopping at different national parks and things like that.
Speaker 1: I was watching that with Amara, and of course by the third two episodes of it, second episode, I was sitting there watching the parents be like, oh, we're not speaking to the cops.
Speaker 3: He's here, but I ain't gonna tell you where he's at. That was crazy.
Speaker 1: The parents were the sickest people in that entire thing. If Amara did some shit like that officer she in the back.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't think so. I think you just chat.
Speaker 5: I don't think that the cop If a Morrish popped back up at the house, it's the scenario.
Speaker 4: It's the scenario of and this.
Speaker 5: Like I say, the mother was ten toes though they found the text message and she was like, yo, listen, I got to shovel. Yeah, what we gonna do, Like we buried the like the moms his mother, she was ready to like bury the body.
Speaker 3: All kind of shit.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, tomar if the roles were reversed, I'm an advocate of double standards.
Speaker 3: I believe in them.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm misogynistic, but I believe in them in both ways, even they don't benefit me. If my son came and said, yo, I slaughtered my fucking wife that I've been beating and abusing. No, I'm not protecting my son the officers daughter. No, I'm saying if my son came to make your.
Speaker 5: Daughter came to you and that she just killed her boyfriend. They were on a road trip. She has his van parking his raideway.
Speaker 4: Was he abusing her?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Was she she was abusing him? She was abusing him. I mean, she's he was walling.
Speaker 1: Come on, let's let's see if we complete out.
Speaker 3: I don't believe you. I think you would help her get away. We would have to leave that moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there'd be you know, the way the parents were hanging at the house.
Speaker 3: How Roy said he went straight to the airport and bought a ticket at the counter. You gotta go buy a ticket.
Speaker 4: It would have to be that split decision.
Speaker 1: Parental instinct would be like, all right, let's get you on a boat and let's get the fuck out here. We could never go back. Yes, maybe I would think about that. But if we're just lingering around and like I have cops and there the husband's parents come to my house, Na, Amar's don to face music. It was either we getting out of here now or you have to face consequences.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my daughter, I would probably try to protect my son. Get out of here, piece of shit.
Speaker 3: That's That's what I'm saying. I believe in that was my son. Yeah, piece of shit, get out of my house. Daughter.
Speaker 5: I'd be like, what the fuck, Like, all right, we gotta figure this out. Start scrambling, let's get out of here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try to cat and unfortunately, like you know, parents give even the worst kids the benefit of the doubt. I would assume like Omar was acting in self defense. Yeah, I wouldn't think that like Omar. Well, actually, I don't know.
Speaker 3: With my DNA, maybe she is a psychopathe plausible. We're in this together.
Speaker 4: Who's our next victim.
Speaker 3: Let's go across the country killing everybody.
Speaker 6: Bank that ball and I used to pot in how do y'all feel about teenage girls and well teenage boys too, having relationships in high school?
Speaker 7: Like relationships that you accept as a parent.
Speaker 6: I've been putting earrings in today. Oh my god, I'm a little boy. But yeah, like how do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: And how the brains cycle just worked? How do we feel about having a relationship?
Speaker 6: Yeah, about them having like a boyfriend or girlfriend at high school?
Speaker 3: Your kid?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well you're you're the dad, so you have to speak to that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I have no idea. Door always has to be open.
Speaker 1: You're not going to the house, like you could be cute in the hallway, like take your photos for whatever app that's going to be there.
Speaker 3: But her entire time in high school, maybe like the entire.
Speaker 4: Time, maybe maybe far into law school.
Speaker 3: That's what she could spend a night.
Speaker 1: Far into her thirties, thirty six years old, she could spend a night. No, I don't want to be that parent. Yeah, I think high school relationships.
Speaker 3: Can be healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's fine, like innocent ones, I'm not naive. I like assume most people lose their virginity in high school. Yeah, I'd rather be in a relationship then I just want to fuck someone to keep up with my friends the way I did, which was a bad way to lose my virginity.
Speaker 3: So yeah, if.
Speaker 1: Amara was in a healthy high school relationship, as healthy as they can possibly be because their children. But I'd prefer that over hormones raging and her figuring herself out without someone that doesn't care for her.
Speaker 3: So I'm fine with a high school relationship.
Speaker 6: I used to always feel like that too, right, because when I was in high school, I wasn't allowed to have a boyfriend but or like especially like which I did. I still had them, but my parents I wasn't allowed to come over the house or nothing like that. My parents knew nothing about it. I was being sneaky and I used to wish that I didn't have to be sneaky. I wish my parents would accept it. But as I get older and I look at some of the decisions my friends made that were that age that were allowed to have boyfriends when you're in love and everybody is like supporting you being in love, you tend to you shouldn't be considering people at that age because I feel like at seventeen eighteen is just like such an important age for you to make big decisions. You can always come back from those decisions because you're still young, but you do make pretty big decisions. Like I have a friend who wanted to go to fam you and because she was in a relationship, she didn't want to be too far away from her boyfriend, so she didn't go end up going to FAMU.
Speaker 3: She stayed local and went to school.
Speaker 6: And I just feel like situations like that and decisions like that, you shouldn't be making. YEA taken into consider consideration of other people when you're that young. I don't know, That's what I was just thinking about that, Like how you would feel about that as a parent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean I guess is this generation is more relationship based. I think we were the last of the Mohegant hosts.
Speaker 3: Now this relationship you think is more relationship based.
Speaker 1: These gen Z kids stay inside their house, don't do drugs, don't drink, don't do.
Speaker 6: They just but they have tender don't do drugs. They do mad drugs. What are you talking about? Are you hot right now?
Speaker 1: I'm not the ones above me, the ones above those, they just sit there like the cleanest people on earth.
Speaker 3: They sit in their house in game. How old are you talking right now? Like fourteen? Oh you're talking about the like kids. I'm saying right.
Speaker 6: Now, Yeah, they're drugs they nah, the kids are generation about me is.
Speaker 1: The biggest drug addicts on fucking earth. I agree, they're the ones above them just be on the internet in their house.
Speaker 3: They don't. They're clean kids for the most part.
Speaker 7: They're vapors.
Speaker 3: They all have. They vape.
Speaker 6: There's their lungs to death. They're not really big on pills and stuff. Like the fourteen year olds now they're vapors.
Speaker 3: They're not on pills.
Speaker 6: So the kids that are twenty two right now, they were the pill heads. The fourteen year olds right now, the kids kids, they're the.
Speaker 1: They're generation teen I'm saying, yeah, kids that are twenty to twenty six, those were the pill lean kids that we see the ones their younger brothers are are cleaner than them.
Speaker 3: Am I crazy for thinking that all of this is the same shit over and over? Yeah? I agree with Like, I think that every generation is the same.
Speaker 5: I think that we just hear about it and we like, we know, you know, we have the technology advance, so we have more access and more information. But my mom has told me stories about dudes when she went to high school that could have went pro and play ball and turned out to be big heroin addicts and died in the fucking crackhouse.
Speaker 3: No, you just just projected.
Speaker 5: So I'm saying I present still we still see the young kids that have potential that's overdosing on drugs.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't think any of this shit changed. Drugs drugs will always be a problem. The drug just changes.
Speaker 6: But the story of like people not be immensely healthy or living in poverty or any or different pressures that will never change, and getting addicted to drugs that will never change. Drugs are they make you addicted no matter what the drug.
Speaker 1: Is, and not even drugs vices period, yeah, I'm sure a lot of the kids that haven't no substances except for the Internet is not as healthy either. Like, I'm sure that vice is fucking them up as well. If they're just living and dying off this thing, they never even grow up as a human thing.
Speaker 5: But what do we think pushes Because I know kids that had healthy homes, great parents and they turn out to be drug addicts. I know kids that had fucked up homes that turn out to be drug addicts and vice versus fuck the homes turn out to be great, great people. But what do we think it is that pushes kids to drugs.
Speaker 6: To try drugs or to be addicted to drugs because I can I think it can be like you can just be genetically predisposed to being addicted to drugs or to have an addictive personality, But to try drugs. Kids try drugs for all types of reasons. All you got to do is see your friend try and your friend tell you it's cool, and a lot of people will try it like that.
Speaker 3: I think that's the main thing.
Speaker 5: I think if you're a kid that's like a follower, I think you fall into that.
Speaker 6: I don't even think it can be followers sometimes I think that's exactly a lot of people are followers. But for me, as someone who has who did try drugs and tried drugs pretty early, it wasn't because I was following people. I was a very curious person, like I was. I was trying drugs that my friends would have never touched. And my friends looked at me like I was crazy. But I was a curious person. Oh crack, I've never smoked crack.
Speaker 3: No, but you fried up a rock before. I wasn't said okay, baby, I've never done that. But when I was younger, and I was like.
Speaker 4: The only one that found that question.
Speaker 1: In a very serious conversation, I joking around, just stared at the marriage said you try crack.
Speaker 3: Because she said she tried drugs that none of her friends would ever tried. The only drug I could think of was crack.
Speaker 1: I arrow went, no, I think it's a mixture. I can speak for me. I was the youngest out of my friend group.
Speaker 3: I tried weed for the first.
Speaker 1: Time when I was in sixth grade, when I was like twelve, and that was purely all following. I was just following the older kids.
Speaker 3: Trying to fit the kids.
Speaker 1: Then I stopped smoking weed until maybe I got to high school, which was a choice I wanted to do. But how my DNA is made up and hereditary, ship, it affects me more than other people. So it can become a problem where a kid could be a super weedhead and someone isn't and tries it once and it's an issue for them instead of the kid that was the weed had in high school and is like, damn, I haven't smoked weed since high school. I can't believe y'all still doing that shit. It just drugs effect one people in different ways.
Speaker 6: When I would I would see like friends of mine get addicted to molly back while everybody was doing mally like get addicted to molly, and I didn't. I didn't understand because again, really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't get hard. I was like, Nah, this ain't for me, or I feel you you you gotta mix it with the honeypack. I don't care what you had to me. I will never do that shit again in my life.
Speaker 4: You know, molly water digging with tea and honey.
Speaker 5: They ain't never been that small. I have no blood in my Dad was like, your dog, what's going on right there?
Speaker 3: Wow? Word.
Speaker 5: That's why I know drugs ain't it never was my thing. I never was into drugs. I started smoking weed late. I never smoked a shit great in my life. Was never into weed, like until I got out of high school the first time I smoked weed. Nically, I smoked weed once when I was in high school and I didn't like it. I was like, nah, I don't like the way this would make me feel. But I started smoking weed like recreationally once I got out of high school.
Speaker 3: Never was in the pills.
Speaker 5: And then I grew up around some of the Like they have YouTube documentaries on some of the niggas I grew up with, and I be laughing, like hearing all their charges and shit they did. I'm like, yo, he was the nicest kid in the world when we was growing up. Like, where did he make this turn at?
Speaker 3: I mean drugs?
Speaker 5: Yeah, drugs, That's what every kid is gonna make their turn. They're gonna follow some other group of kids behind some seven to eleven do some shit they ain't supposed to be doing, and now they out here fucking holding people hostage in their apartment for drug money.
Speaker 1: I mean again, I think everyone has their own vices. And some people find the destructive vices instead of the positive ones. Like I think people I think addicts. I think you'll get a lot of like famous CEOs. They be like, Oh, I don't drink smoke all night. You're like, oh, that's why they're CEOs. Now, I think their addicts and they're addicted to their work and they're so good at that. Had they ever touched a drug, they would have been the best kocad on fucking earth. I think people are just how they project their vices in the path that they take. Some people go for the vices that destroy them. Some people go for the ones that are great for them. Well, let's work is a vice too to some people.
Speaker 6: Let's not say vice, We'll say addiction because vice means moral depravity, Like vice is a bad thing.
Speaker 3: So let's say addiction to some people.
Speaker 4: So I'm saying work.
Speaker 1: You don't think there's been bankers that are so good at their job because they're so addicted to it and they get off on it, they have endorphins off it. It's a vice to them that leads to destruction.
Speaker 6: Vice just means morally corrupt. You being extremely good at your job and addicted I've.
Speaker 1: Seen that destroy families of people that make a bunch of money because all they do is focus on work, but it destroys everything around them. So yeah, I think addictions and vices just project Some are just looked upon worse in our worlds.
Speaker 6: Yeah, some people are addicted to working out, so which I wish I was addicted to that.
Speaker 3: That would make my life easier, addicted to working out, Like people.
Speaker 6: Would be like, I'm so upset or I just got a heartbreak, I'm about to go in the gym and just go crazy. I'm like, man, I'm on the couch with the lights off.
Speaker 3: I'm on the couch with the lights off and two pints of hogging dogs.
Speaker 1: Like, do you think with Elon and Jeff bezos like them, trying to conquer space is for like some moral shit for the world. No, they're chasing their own vices. Their accomplishments are their vices. They don't have drugs to fill that void, and people would view that as a way, healthier way, but they're still chasing the.
Speaker 3: Same high, chasing something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's vices are to fill avoid So maybe you're right the vice shouldn't be the word. But everyone is chasing a high, and some people choose better highs. That person that goes behind the seven to eleven with the wrong crowd, if they went the other way, maybe that energy would have brought them to another place. Like I'm not saying every drug kingpin like Freeway or Meach would have been the CEO of Microsoft, but you could make a case that that type of work ethic brain. Yeah, it just chose another path and they still had the exact same brain, but it went that way.
Speaker 4: I feel that way with drugs and people as well.
Speaker 5: Thank God for pretty girls growing up. I think that's why I stayed out of trouble because pretty girls wasn't.
Speaker 1: That's the worst vice on earth. I'd rather be addicted to coke the biggest downfalls.
Speaker 3: Meach went that way. Take he cared about the dope game. Pretty girls to save your life.
Speaker 5: Man, they could ruin it too, But the more times than not being like around hanging out with girls growing up definitely saved my life for sure.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been around the guy, the straight edge guy? Usually his addiction is sex and women. It's got to be filled somehow. There's not one even because it wasn't. It wasn't a sexual thing.
Speaker 5: I just I just enjoyed being around like pretty girls growing up.
Speaker 6: We know you still do. Every time we get a pretty girl in here, you just starting a band of eyelashes. You get so nice. He's so I love one girls.
Speaker 3: We've only had one girl in here.
Speaker 7: Mall is so nice.
Speaker 1: He smells better without cologne, like somehow his body just off a new smell.
Speaker 3: All right, that's cool. What girl are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Whenever women have been there's been women in the office. When women in the office, well, when when you are around women period, you're very charming and you're you're a much nicer person than when we got just the fellas around here.
Speaker 5: No, but that's guests. Like whenever we have guests, I'm more like, it's a guess.
Speaker 3: You weren't charming de roy or Felipe.
Speaker 5: Now, me and Philipe, me, if that's the home you guys hit it off. Yeah, me and Felipe hit it off. We gotta smoke something together. So me, if that Felipe, that's my man right there. Yeah, No, that's my guy.
Speaker 4: That was a classic love tale.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's my that's my man right there. I gotta I gotta smoke more felipe. But yeah, no, if it's guessing it, yeahna, be a nicer you know, more welcome and more warm person.
Speaker 7: You're just trying. We can tell you.
Speaker 6: Your eyes light up when we have women around, not even in a creepy way or a flurry way.
Speaker 3: You just I love women, yeah, and I respect. I like that. I like men who like women.
Speaker 6: And when I say that, I don't mean like men who are straight and are attracted to women.
Speaker 3: I mean men who actually like women. They like what we have to say.
Speaker 5: It's like, it's not like a flirt tat just thing. No, I know that I don't women. Yeah, no, no, you're not that guy.
Speaker 7: No, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 6: I like men who like you enjoy women as they are. You enjoy the fact that we have emotions. You enjoy the fact that we don't act like men like. That's because there are so many men who like sleepy, they like Kuchie, but they don't like women.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Those are the download guys. Those are the guys that fight them demons. What are you laughing at? You and both, y'all, that's all, it's a fact.
Speaker 5: Those are the down loads, the guys that just like like Kuchi, but don't like women.
Speaker 3: It's like your fan.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to make sense of that because I agree with them, Maris. There are plenty of men that don't like women. They just like pussy. Yeah, but how we like men. I think that's weird. It's not gay.
Speaker 4: They just like pussy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they.
Speaker 1: Don't They need to add another letter to that alphabet of the men that don't like women but like pussy.
Speaker 7: Okay, but they want their women to they but they want it.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 6: They want their women to act like men. Like all the things that make women women they complain about. And it's like, if you might just want something women like women, if you want your woman to act like a man, what do that make you?
Speaker 1: Steve Harvey, don't know what it makes you?
Speaker 3: Gay? Talk about gay gay gay gay. Oh he's gay gay gay and there's nothing wrong with that. You just need to embrace that is yeah. Making it out. Anybody that's still in the closet in twenty twenty five, come out of the man. Nobody, kids, nobody, This is the top.
Speaker 5: Being a closeted homosexual with twenty twenty five has to be one of the craziest things out.
Speaker 3: That's a bag fumble at this point, like what are you doing? Nobody cares like you look so crazy being a closeted homosexual. With twenty twenty five, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like all the topics today have to do with kids.
Speaker 1: So now I have to take the lead and put myself in a hypothetical situation and give you guys an answer. Josh brought this one to my attention, and they're already suing a bunch of people. So everything is alleged. We're not going to use anyone's names. But apparently at some freaky ass high school college where one of the Mannings allegedly went, dads are fucking their daughters or no, what is it? Someone tell me dads are fucking their sons girlfriends. I'll go back to that high school question if for a mark, just being in a high school relationship. I don't want to give a scenario here.
Speaker 5: So this came out of Old Mississippi m and they're saying that a guy is having an affair with his son's girlfriend, and a.
Speaker 3: Fair would be a nice way to call it, Old miss It seems like this own brand for that part of it. I mean, you know they breath internally anyway.
Speaker 4: Does this sound he's actually being progressive?
Speaker 3: Again, this is all leged. We don't know if this is true or not.
Speaker 1: Of course it's not this. This is a script to euphoria. This to me, is their way of promoting the show. It's one of those gorilla promo tactics. We'll put it that way so we don't consued.
Speaker 5: I just saw something too where a guy impregnated his girlfriend and her mom. Mhm, seen that too. Like the girlfriend and the girlfriend's mom is both pregnant. He got both of them pregnant. Okay, I don't have nothing else after that. I'm just letting you know what's going on in the world. I don't know if you wanted me to like dive deeper into that. I don't have nothing else. I'm just letting you know what's happening in it.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: Cause you guys, know, I like Neil Brennan's older pod The Champs. They I forgot what male porn star you could probably look it up type in The Champs, Neil Brennan, there was a male porn star that was talking about he would get booked for like bachelorette parties. Or whatever, and he ended up fucking the bride and the mother in law together at the bachelor at party. So this guy not only fucked your wife, he fucked your mom in a threesome the day before your wedding.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Raised out this world.
Speaker 4: Man, everybody is dying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: And if I don't go out in the blaze with the cops, I'm getting on the stand and saying, yes, I murdered everybody.
Speaker 3: Yes, did you see what happened?
Speaker 5: If you knocked on my door? If I knocked on your door at four in the morning, Rory, Okay, first of all, I've never knocked on your phone. But no, I'm at your door like no phone. I'm at your door, knocking on your door. And I say, Rory, get dressed all black, meet me in the car in five minutes. Don't ask me no questions.
Speaker 3: Would you do it? Yeah? Cool?
Speaker 4: I just said I'd show my dick to.
Speaker 3: Putin for you. That is true? That this together? All right? Cool? And front eye say no more like that.
Speaker 4: What would it be for though? It would be to kill this gentleman.
Speaker 3: If I had to go kill somebody, dude, that I mean, I might buckle. That might be a suous murder suicide.
Speaker 5: At that point, I'm killing that stripper. Whoever the stripper is the basket party, he has sex with my wife and my mom the.
Speaker 3: Same time, he has to die. Yeah, he dies. If he dies, he dies, Like I would say that as the cops come in, Like, if he dies, he dies, and you're pushing t liken. He saved you, though, save me? He fucked my mom? You were about that mean he saved me.
Speaker 6: You were about to marry the girl that would sleep with a stripper.
Speaker 5: Oh no, if you had sex with my my fiance as a stripper at her bachelort party, then obviously the wedding's off.
Speaker 3: But I wouldn't kill nobody. You then fucked my mom. No with my fiance, but your mom's free to sleep well whoever she wants.
Speaker 5: To sleep with, Not with my wife and the fucking her stripper at my wife's bachelor at party.
Speaker 3: But he's supposed to whole foods.
Speaker 1: And how would you feel if your fiance and your dad trained the stripper the.
Speaker 3: Night before your wedding? My male fiance, Yes, and your dad.
Speaker 4: You look at dad like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: Pop? Yeah? But I wouldn't kill the stripper. You would. You wouldn't kill nobody, everybody.
Speaker 6: I would be I would disown myself from my own family, But I wouldn't kill the stripper. She ain't do nothing about her job and made a little money on the side.
Speaker 5: No, her job. His job was to come in here and shake ass and get money and leave. That was his job.
Speaker 1: I can used to imagine, like the amount of mommy issues I've told my therapist before, and like coming back, you know, little vacation because I'm about to have a wedding.
Speaker 3: Does your therapist have a therapist? Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's just the cycle. It just keeps going, never ending. For friends, she went like banking the.
Speaker 3: Friend she went to psychology.
Speaker 1: Imagine like YO, week off because I have the wedding. We'll reconnect following Tuesday. I get on Zoom. How is the wedding? How are you feeling? You'll never guess what happened. My mom and my fiance.
Speaker 3: Fucked the stripper together. How did you?
Speaker 1: I would hope that the therapists would go you know what, I don't think there's any care for them. I don't your time and money.
Speaker 4: Just tell me you considered getting a gun exactly.
Speaker 5: Don't tell me I'm crazy and I no, no, no, I'm not. My mom just slept with my supposed to be wife and the stripper.
Speaker 6: Well, was your mom and your wife or supposed to be wife entangled like in during the threesome, because if they weren't entangled, like.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that you're doing this because.
Speaker 3: Us just in the air where they like involved with the marriage. At that point, it don't even matter if.
Speaker 4: The fact to think I would get that far to find.
Speaker 3: Out, like if my mom and my fiance are in the room butt naked having sex with a man at the same time, I don't care. Telling me that they touched each other means nothing. Mm hmm, it means nothing. At that point, y would both get what mean? Yeah, it means nothing?
Speaker 6: No, because then technically like your mom slip at your fiance, which means that they probably been sleeping together. I'm just saying, like I'm looking at the deeper, darker criminal link.
Speaker 5: That is crazy. To think about your mom sleeping with your fiance. That is insane. Just think about that you find out your mom is having sex with your fiance.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, My mom's a dyke. Stop talking. You're so Republican. That's where you're bringing with you.
Speaker 1: She tried to ruin the nuclear family, went against the Bible, and of course, of course it's my Irish household. If that were to happen, Let's say it happened, I don't know, in like October, come November, in the family group, chat emails, whatever, my mom would try to set up Thanksgiving, and if I didn't reply, like, he's so unreasonable.
Speaker 4: It's the holidays, is how. It's exactly what my mother would say.
Speaker 3: In that situation.
Speaker 4: I'd be reading those emails my mom.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, he's so selfish, so selfish, she only thinks about it.
Speaker 4: Or it's the holidays. Can you just stop it for once?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for one day, Mom, one day, one day. Can we just put this behind us? No? Fuck that, I'm.
Speaker 4: Such a bad mother. You had such a bad childhood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I always thought that.
Speaker 1: I always thought that was being sarcastic about it. It's not curing anything, yeo. Anyways, old miss, I think this is probably more common than people think it is. I like, I don't know anyone or experience that where I heard about a father fucking, so it's not common. I don't think in this area.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's common.
Speaker 7: But that was always the thing.
Speaker 6: Like girls used to put into rap songs that like they would sleep with your father if they Oh.
Speaker 3: No, I know girls that have done it. Oh.
Speaker 1: I mean back back to Twitter. Every Father's Day you would post your pops or whatever, and it'd be nothing but thirsty chicks below those comments. Oh I'm a fuck your daddy, Like, damn it, don't even think of anything witty, didn't even say, you.
Speaker 3: Just set out fuck him. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Raw, Next question, that's craw. Next question, that's crazy. I think women would be trying to see how far they could push.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: I think y'all get a kick out of that, Like, let me see how far I could push?
Speaker 4: Are you new here?
Speaker 5: No, I'm just saying, like they get y'all really getting women really get a kick out of that.
Speaker 3: Let me see how upset, Like what's the boundary?
Speaker 1: And don't don't try to like heal or become a better person and like ignore that because they'll just try harder. It'll piss them off more and then they'll that it doesn't bother you, and then they'll try to fuck a stripper with.
Speaker 3: Your mom at a you know, bachelor party.
Speaker 5: I believe that that God Gabby Pattino. I think he killed her because she was communicating with her ex boyfriend. I think he found her phone and so that they was like communicating texting.
Speaker 4: I think he had some controlling issues.
Speaker 5: But I think that I think that is what was that in the docs. Yeah, Okay, she had been reaching out to ex boyfriend. She had talked to him on the phone. She told him she was thinking about like doing the van life thing on her own without him, just that a third. So I think that he went through her phone and found that, and that's probably what he actually had. He had control issues, yes, but I think for sure, I think when he saw that in her phone, I think that's what we'll pushed him over that.
Speaker 1: Again, I always look at docs for all the wrong reasons. Did you find it weird that she went on the friend version of Bumble to Find Friends? Because I laughed at that in the beginning, and I was cooking while I was watching. Yeah, and then I started thinking more and more about that, and I was like, maybe I'm the weird though, Well, maybe that's maybe there's nothing wrong with that, and maybe that's my issue that's weird.
Speaker 4: I don't think that that is weird.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 5: I'll progress with the world trying to be It's weird to go on a site and look for friends, I.
Speaker 1: Mean as opposed to what though, that's weird if you're in a place that you don't know anyone and you obviously have a super control from growing up from not around like well some people.
Speaker 6: First of all, all some people's lives change completely and they might have had friends in high school or whatever that were into completely different things that they're into now. People move and like live in different places. A lot of people move for work and have no no one out there. They just moved to fucking houston 's darn't it, Like cursed moved to Houston or somewhere, and now they don't know anybody like that happens a lot. So I actually appreciate it when Bumble came out with the Bumble for friends, because I see a lot of people who once they get to that age around like twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight, my little sisters, they will say, I don't have any friends that are that are alike the new person that I am now the person that I've grown into. And it's very hard to meet friends as an adult because it's like where do I go to just and just start talking to people, like, oh, I meet friends, Like I need friends.
Speaker 7: I don't want you don't want to be weird. So yeah, if they have.
Speaker 3: At the website, that's not weird. I don't.
Speaker 6: I think that it's new, and I think that I can understand what coming from older age, why it might be weird because it's new, But I don't think that it's I don't think that that's.
Speaker 5: You meet a girl that got no friends, that's a red flag. I'm sorry if I meet a girl no friends, like nobody from your childhood, Like yeah, no, I think there's probably nothing. I'm not saying you got to have a bunch of them, but it's like nobody.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you can have more. Are you a friend?
Speaker 6: Maybe that has to be an agent. Maybe they want more. They might have one or two friends or whatever. But again, people move to new cities, they want to do things, they want a network, maybe they want more.
Speaker 5: Every every movie I've seen where a dude is an undercover agent or something, that's the one question that nobody asks.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I think everyone's where's your friends at? Where's your you?
Speaker 5: Just out here in the middle of the project tomor Yo, I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: Who are you in the undercover cops like where are you from?
Speaker 3: Nah? Fit.
Speaker 1: But again, when I started thinking more and more about it, if I were to just be out, like getting coffee or whatever, and someone started talking to me like on a friend level, my intentas would go up way crazier than if I was on an app searching.
Speaker 3: For friends and that person was searching for friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like to me, that'd be more regular now than if I was just chilling and someone was like, oh, hey, you're reading that. Then I'd be like, who's this agent and what do they want? Yeah, I don't think that friend app shit. Again, my initial reaction was like she was on an app looking for friends, And then I thought more and more about it. I think it's kind of normal. I think that it almost saved your life.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that's cool because especially a lot of these kids these days, a lot of things are more in the house. They're not getting out of the house the way that we're getting out of that but sometimes but not that's the environment you grow up. Yeah, that's just it's they grew up completely different than we did. Like now they talk to all their friends on the internet. Like so when you went to high school, when you go high school, now you have your friends. But I don't have a lot of friends from from freaking high school. Like you change, you grow up. So now I meet new friends. I've met a whole bunch of new friends living No, no.
Speaker 5: No, not saying you have to have because a lot of people I went to high school with, I don't speak to anyone, not like it's an issue. We just grow different ways, and you know, move across the country. Some people moved around the world. But I'm saying if you have no friends, Like you have an event and you're like, yeah, I'm gonna invite my friends, and like I get there and it's just me and you.
Speaker 3: I'm like, all right, man, so we do it. Where are you?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like if you have something that you know, like I don't know, you rent a hall or something and it's like only four people in.
Speaker 7: The hall, and you know you don't have any friends.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: But at the beginning of the episode, remember the Twitter meet up, the first one, Yeah, but that was a hotel.
Speaker 3: They was trying to do some freaking was you know what that was about.
Speaker 5: But I'm just saying, if you have something like that and like four people show up, that's a red flag you nobody fuck with you.
Speaker 3: It can be.
Speaker 6: But some people had dark childhoods small Some people weren't allowed to have friends. Some people grew up really really poor and got made fun of, got bullied like.
Speaker 5: Not as you know, I know a bunch of people like that. They still have friends in their adult life. They have friends right now. If they throw function at the crib, Niggas is pulling up. But if he starts telling you his child story, you can be like, damn, you went through all that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've talked about.
Speaker 1: My biggest fear when kid got pregnant was having to be friends with whoever Amara chooses friend's parents because just with a parent schedule, those are the people you're gonna see the most. Yeah, you talked to better for the last ever many years. People that be at his crib are Grayson's friend's parents, Like those are that's his circle now because they all have the same schedule as they're forced to all hang out.
Speaker 4: That scares me.
Speaker 1: I'd rather find someone on fucking Bumble that I have interested with than do that bullshit. To me, that's creepier to pretend to be a fucking friend to Amara's friend's dad, because.
Speaker 7: It's the same the way bumbo doesn't is the same way they do today.
Speaker 1: You're being off, sir, and get a fucking job. I'm sorry, I'm talking about someone specifically.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'll about to say that felt very personal. It was I'm not meeting nobody on a website tell about let's be friends not doing it well.
Speaker 4: I also think it. I mean, you're not.
Speaker 1: But to what Demerius was saying and what I'm saying, certain scenarios where your life changes, work may put you in a different city, you may have to have kids, like yeah, that happens all the time.
Speaker 4: You and your situation.
Speaker 1: Yes, it'd be odd if you went on the internet and said hello, my name is Jamal and I'm looking for friends, then I think we should put you on a watch list. But not in the scenarios that we're talking about. It's normal, and.
Speaker 7: I think it's a little different.
Speaker 6: I hate to bring up double standards, but I think it's a little different for women because women tend to look for community. If you don't have a community around.
Speaker 3: You, like community very important.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I don't know when I was on hinge for that hot second. Hinge also connects you with like friends, and so I've met some women on hinge that were like looking to network that girls that were into the same type of things that they were into, sol content, creating media, things like that. And I've met some people and had some good connections. I've gone to events with them.
Speaker 1: So it happens, And like, is that any worse than certain people I call uncle because my dad met them at a bar watching the Yankees game when he was eighteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they grew up together, though, Nah, nah, that's don't do that. They didn't meet at the last fucking they didn't meet. It's weird if they met the last playoff series and now he's like, this is your uncle.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not so that's your boyfriend that you're gay.
Speaker 3: You could just say it, like, but if your dad went to the Yankee game at eighteen and that was fifty years ago, Yeah, that's your uncle. Bro's not talking about I'm just saying, but if.
Speaker 4: That's the actually, no, he's getting close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's your uncle, absolutely one under. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: By they meet in certain scenarios. It wasn't like they grew up together. They were at a bar. Like that's kind of gay too, that the two of you guys met at a bar drunk because you like men in tight pants and.
Speaker 3: Now your lifeline friends. You made it.
Speaker 4: What's what's worse? What's worst?
Speaker 3: Just going on?
Speaker 1: Like, Yo, I like Game of Thrones? Who wants to watch? That is crazy?
Speaker 3: That's not crazy to have somebody's online saying, hey, I like Game of Thrones. You want to come over and watch? And you've never met this person, Well come over and watch.
Speaker 1: You know that?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's it's like it's a it's a date line. It's like twelve it's like twelve members in this community online. It's twelve members and everybody's like watch, Like in the community on Discord now, they're like, yo, come to the crib. No, I'm not doing that. Person has a nice game of throats. It's crazy. Person has a Game of Thrones basement, like the whole basement they have. I might go, I'm you're gonna end up in the truck. Keep telling you what the mass look, how easy it is to get the ma you know, No, they.
Speaker 6: Got a game of throws bass Harry Potter theme basement, Like I might as well be like, you know, you might as well be cousin it or whatever his name is, penny Wise under the sewer grat and.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be people under the stairs. You're gonna be like, where's the marriage. You're gonna be They gonna have you ostage in that basement.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 6: Do you know that people have commented on my pictures? Yo, I got Beyonce tickets.
Speaker 3: They trying to luyer you in.
Speaker 5: Somebody's gonna load y'all think I'm joking. We gotta get the new air tag.
Speaker 6: Also, hold on, I don't want to do that because a lot of our listeners you talking about them, Oh you like this, you like that. Let's link up a lot of our listeners, like Rory and Maul and have linked up and created friendships from there's a whole all of the spaces are friends.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: They're all saying, like that night the four of us just enter this community and we like it.
Speaker 3: So let's all link.
Speaker 5: And it's the night that the new episode comes on. So somebody in the community like, YO, got the basement? They post the videos a whole game of thrown set up basement and your it's ten minutes from where you live at baby, did you pulling up?
Speaker 3: I'm pulling up for sure. You are crazy. You don't act like a black girl. You don't act like a black woman. I'm telling you. That's not black woman shit. Right there.
Speaker 6: I know a black woman right now. That's a shout out to her. I'm gonna say her name. But she's trying to put together like a because we all, like Harry Potter, like for us all to go to Universal Studios and like go to like the Harry Potter thing.
Speaker 5: That's different though, y'all all have to fly somewhere and go. I'm talking about yo, homie live ten minutes from you.
Speaker 3: You in a community on bumble.
Speaker 5: You're all friends in a Game of Thrones community, and they like he like Yo, the new episode tonight come through? I got the fool cadd he send the video. It's wings all kind of shit sitting inside the pan already pull up watch a game of throw.
Speaker 3: You don't even watch the game of thrown.
Speaker 1: T gonna go for other reason, I'm the creep. I'm the unsafe one because I don't even watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even know what's going on.
Speaker 4: I feel you for safety reasons.
Speaker 1: But if people find their tribe online and eventually meet up, I don't think there's anything weird about that, if they put some time in with each other, I don't think it's odd.
Speaker 3: Baby, you can go, well, we gotta get you.
Speaker 1: You fucked women off Instagram like it happens, so why can't friendls do that?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's out of all.
Speaker 5: Baby, do you can go where? We gotta get you a gun. You can't go over there all willy nilly a gun.
Speaker 3: When I went to the gun range, I was really good. That's what I'm saying. We gotta get you a gun.
Speaker 1: Everyone's good on the driver range till you get out to eighteen and you got a chip.
Speaker 3: It's a little different.
Speaker 5: No, But she's not trying to shoot somebody across the street like she. If a nigga get right on and try to take everybody. I'm sure she could hit the target.
Speaker 1: That was That was my swag one time, taking girls to the range. That was one of my moves. They're all nice at that point, but when you get them out, No, they're not shooting in the woods.
Speaker 3: Why would she be in the wood. He's a white man. But that's why, no Game of Thrones didn't happen in the woods. I've never watched the show. Really, you've never seen one episode.
Speaker 7: They also didn't have guns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, they had like arrows and ship right, like dragons. That's the guns. The arrow was the is there? What was the Second Amendment for dragons? Don't the right the right to bear dragon? No family thing. You had to have it in you. Uh.
Speaker 5: Michelle Trattenberg Uh. Actress was found in her apartment here in New York City a couple of days ago.
Speaker 3: Wild Transit rested peace to Michelle Trattenberg.
Speaker 5: Hopefully I'm pronouncing her last name correctly. Gossip Girl, one of my favorite shows, was a big star.
Speaker 3: Now really, I like Girl. I like it a lot. You like the like girls. Sex and the City Emily in Paris, I like women spoke about this.
Speaker 6: Hey, don't call him that. Sex and the City was written by a man. And you can tell if you watch it long enough.
Speaker 3: What kind of man? What kind of man? Strong? Strong? What kind of man? Yes? But rest in peace.
Speaker 5: Michelle Trottenberg found in her home here in New York City. Uh sad, tragic story, very young to pass so unexpectedly and suddenly like that.
Speaker 3: So rest in peace and prayers to a family.
Speaker 5: Also, I want to send a rest in peace to the Wallace family.
Speaker 3: Queen Miss Valletta.
Speaker 5: Wallace passed away last week, so we want to send prayers condolences to the Wallace family on the passing of Queen Miss Valletta. While another condolences PRIs condolences to the family of the legendary iconic Miss Roberta Flack passed away a couple of days ago, so we wanted to send prayers to the to the family of the legendary iconic Miss Roberta Flack. And prais a tiger he lost his mom.
Speaker 1: Yes well, and rest in peace. The Gene Hackman RECTI peace Gene Hackman, his wife Betsy and their dog. And I'm not really trying to make a joke. I hate when they do that and don't name the dog, but that's just because I'm an animal lover. In the headlines, but rest in peace. They still don't know when we're recording this. The headline just came out. They said they're not sure if it's foul play yet, but all three were found dead in their home this morning. I don't know if it's carbon monoxide, foul play, whatever, but yeah, rest in peace. I know Gene Hackman was in his nineties, but you know legend. Yeah, in every sense of the word. Absolutely, So condolences to everyone. Just a just a rest in peace week Jesus Christ.
Speaker 7: Yeah, y'all think what outlets y'all think? What'sall y'all out?
Speaker 3: If y'all died? God knew?
Speaker 4: I think, Yeah, I think this.
Speaker 1: I think the source would look out the source. If somebody was working that day.
Speaker 3: The source might give us a rest and peace.
Speaker 1: No, I think if I think if one outlet did it, then the rest would fo follow because how they do that, They just copy and paste whatever.
Speaker 7: So do you think it's First Complex or the Shape Room.
Speaker 3: I would hope New Roy and Mal Yeah. I hope our page.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I hope they'd bring back NBA Central just to do it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it came back officially because we thought we thought last night, oh while we were recording, you didn't stop recording to tell us that, oh, welcome back. Man, I thought it was gonna be a rest in peace. One of my favorite Twitter pages period. If you don't know, it's a parody account of NBA Central and it at the first glance every time you have to double check to see if that's NBA Center.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that page. It's hilarious. They caught me a couple of times. I was like, what a couple of times?
Speaker 1: They catched me daily and then even today, NBA Central actually posted Paul George takes a break from his podcast to focus on the championship, and I was like, oh, they're back and it was really NBA seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah. How have you guys liked doing the sports show? It's been fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the pack Man episode, I was curious just how.
Speaker 3: People were going to react to that. I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: I had all my friends from Atlanta just try to give me a history lesson of every zone and I was like, guys, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't say it. Yeah, I had nothing to do with that, nothing to do with it whatsoever.
Speaker 5: Oh, but yeah, it's been good. Rory Maul don't know Ball Episode two available now. Shout out to Adam pac Man Jones. So we had fun talking to pack I still definitely got to get my PXG gear though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not forgeting about that. I gotta get my golf game together.
Speaker 7: How do y'all feel potting without me?
Speaker 3: Oh? Man, it's great? Are you kidding me? Jesus Christ?
Speaker 5: You don't have nobody yelling at me, don't have nobody stepping on what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Love it? Can you imagine you think I step on what you say all the time? Really? Yeah, that's very interesting? Is it? Is it interesting?
Speaker 6: Rory steps on what you say. I don't step on you when you're talking. Rory steps on you. First, I've never interrupted.
Speaker 3: Anyone Rory saying that. It's so funny. I've never that's all you do.
Speaker 1: I've been trying, baby, don't try my best. Stop doing it. They'll have baby these steps on anything. I think she'll give you some pushback, whereas like when you go on your rants, I'll just ICEO and let you cook. So she doesn't interrupt. She just replies, yeah, I respond.
Speaker 3: But you know when women reply, it usually.
Speaker 4: Because they should be in the kitchen.
Speaker 5: It's usually well, yeah that too, she yeah, baby, if you were responding from down near by the fridge and the air frying ship. I wouldn't be mad, but because you right here and there's nothing, it's like, yo, be quiet.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. My bad.
Speaker 7: I'll definitely put the cabbage on.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I appreciate that, like what but not?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I just vegan getting mad? At is dinner cooking?
Speaker 6: It's hilarious, right, like, where's dinner? Hold on on the salads in the bag already, I'll pour it like I'll sprinkle the cheese in the branch on it.
Speaker 3: Give me one thing. Check you out to a nice vegan restaurant one day. I doubt it, but I'm down. No, let's do it just so y'all can see exactly how good vegan food is. Well, I know Themartags have vegan food. I have, I've cooked vegan.
Speaker 5: You don't have no fucking v All you do is eat fucking box craft macaroni and cheese and chicken nuggets, not even real chicken nuggets.
Speaker 1: Well that's because if a Martin's to finish your food, I don't have time for you, So I just like send it over.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna waste the food that's right here.
Speaker 1: And uh, my fraternity brother in Philly has the vegan from made in America. He came up here and cooked forest in this studio.
Speaker 3: Oh the vegan burgers, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Hot dogs too. I thought that was great. Yeah, the burgers like the burgers a lot.
Speaker 3: Yea hey, yeah, they were got those vegan burgers. The limit was good too.
Speaker 1: When I was working at Sony, we were doing the twenty fifth anniversar or twenty twenty whatever of Soso death. We had JD with us for the whole week, and you know JD's vegan. Obviously, we could only eat vegan for five days straight. I had a few, like vegan burritos that were really good. JD took me to the spots of my own city that were good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta get some good, some good vegan food. Man, it's good. I enjoy it. I enjoyed. But when I do go on vacation, I'm eating seafood though. On the island. Go grab that motherfucker out the water and put it, put it right in the pend. If I send you thirty dollars for lunch, you get some seafood absolutely on the island for sure. Yeah, I'm not eating it. No todayuck it.
Speaker 1: New music we are recording this on a Thursday, so we have not heard these projects, but shout out to huge front of the show. Reason I Love You Again comes out tonight. It is, it's out now. Congrats to the Reason pivoting coming off the TD situation, which I know it's tough for him to get out of. And you know, I'm happy he can release music when he wants to. So I'm very, very proud as a friend.
Speaker 3: Any update on that weird case they got a TV there has I don't I don't think that there's.
Speaker 1: Been id K bravado. Uh, don't even ask me how to pronounce it. But I fucking love it. He's been dropping music this year for the past He's amazing. And the ship on this project it dropped on Tuesday actually, so it's out already. Highly highly suggests that it is Jim Jones at the Church Steps comes out.
Speaker 4: I know he's been on his his press ship.
Speaker 1: I've liked the two records that were out.
Speaker 3: We shall see. I don't know, yo, Everything Jim Jones do is so funny. I love man, yo.
Speaker 1: All right, So yeah, at midnight I would definitely be listening to At the Church Steps Love Jim Jones, one of my favorite beat pickers of the last ten years. I'm sure it's gonna be great.
Speaker 5: All right, well, good some good new music coming out. Yep, good music that has already as been a good year for music so far. Yeah, we get like the projects of the job and shout out to Saint John, Shout out to Drake and Parties, Shout out to Larry June, Alchemists, two Chains.
Speaker 3: Who else dropped so far that We've been listening to Rory.
Speaker 1: R and unclipped my mic, so I must not that was a sign to not talk about music. Lil Simms announced her album and put out a record, can't Wait May ninth. I believe Lotus Flower or oh no Flood I'm sorry is the record that came out and Lotus is the name of the album. I cannot wait. I'll be humble. I'm still sitting here, little Simms. There's a d M sitting there on ig.
Speaker 7: I want to work at her. I might go at her for Rory if.
Speaker 1: I've talked to your management, I know you're working on the album. Now that you have like an announcement, maybe maybe we could.
Speaker 3: Fit fit something in. I don't know, got a drum for I have three or four records that I sent to her in her management.
Speaker 6: They made a thing on our Twitter community where they said, if Maul stands for Drake and the Maya stands for Cole, who does Rory stand for? In auto comments where child's drums I do? That should be cracking up.
Speaker 3: That's funny child's drums. All right, Well we get out of here, have a safe weekend, have a blessed weekend.
Speaker 5: We'll talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga, he's just ginger peace
Speaker 3: Eno