Speaker 1: Aaron Donald worked out for the Los Angeles Rams and training camp today. According to Adam Scheffter, Donald worked out in the football helmet, He did not wear past during the workout, but used RAM team equipment and did the workout at their facility. That required the Rams to report it to the NFL. Here's McVeigh, try a d try it out today. Let's take a listen to what he had to say. It couldn't help another like right before we started, So I hope you're even aware of this, Like the NFL Transaction Wire had Aaron Donald working out with the Rams today.
Speaker 2: Which I guess did come across as a tryout.
Speaker 3: It did come across as tryout that we've ever had.
Speaker 2: You think you can make the team. I think he can make the tea. Yeah.
Speaker 4: That was honestly our way of being able to get a workout with him within the you know, parameters of of what's necessary.
Speaker 2: But Gift Smith said it's the greatest tryout he's ever had.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 2: Hey, I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: There's a wind there's a window of opportunity for the Rams because the window of opportunity for Stafford to get him one more ring, including McVeigh.
Speaker 2: Listen, Aaron Donald ain't no fool, he ain't no fool.
Speaker 4: If there's an opportunity for me to get another ring with an addition of Miles Garrett, who's now over here, with that offense they had with Pougadavante and brother Williams at running back, this is it, This is it. I don't know who who wants to deal with that every.
Speaker 1: Sunday million while I'm mad that ojo.
Speaker 4: Come on, man stop, man stop, and honestly it's almost something.
Speaker 3: You got.
Speaker 2: You got Miles Garrett on the end, you got Aaron Donald.
Speaker 3: Man, stop playing as what's up?
Speaker 1: What's that the other d N name? We had him on Young? I think it's young. We had him on Ojoe. Remember he from Georgia. Worked that worked, that's uh uh you know, uhuh worked in a supermarket.
Speaker 3: Got picked up.
Speaker 2: I forgot.
Speaker 3: I forgot that las name is young. I know what firing young? Hey, and Donald ain't fooling me? Can owe Joe his ass? Coming back? He coming back and man, you ain't doing it? Yeah, yeah, yeah, coming back.
Speaker 2: Joe ain't showing up the facility for nothing.
Speaker 1: But that's all I'm saying. That's all you know, he he he, I ain't gonna lie. It would entice me to hell if I had Miles gartt over there.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. I'm like, what I can come back? What man? Ain't nobody go and see them the thing.
Speaker 1: Look, I think it's gonna take him a little while because you gotta realize he's been away from the game for a minute, so it's gonna take him some time for his spidy senses to see where that whale block coming from, to see where that pulled a scoop all that stuff out, Joe, because because when you get away from it, your spidy senses don't tingle like this once did. He would know, Hey, that gap that that guard opened up. He know that wayam coming. He know that ty didn't come into that short mote, that crank motion. He know where they would try to scoop it, where they would try to post it.
Speaker 3: He knew all that. He knew to get skinny, I know. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And the one thing I will say about him, he never give you the whole man. You only get in half the man. He halving like a wide receiver. Hey, if you watch him at a d tackle, his heads yes or unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and his feet and the funny thing too, This might be a good thing to Uncle Joe for Amon Donald. And I know we say him not having the spidy senses him taking some time off. But think about what it's been able to do for allowing his body to heal, allowing his body to recover, come in in camp, fresh camp legs nowhere.
Speaker 2: And tell on your body, you know, even though he even though he might be a year maybe two years old. I'm not sure how much time he had off.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he might be about thirty three.
Speaker 1: And just to kind of piggyback what OO was saying, Oho, you're right. You think about it, man, he's been out for so long, the wounds are healed up. You know, he feeling good. You know what I mean. He probably in the right mental space. You know, you ain't been getting your ass beat up, you know what I mean. It's a little different, bro, It's different. Hey, think about it. Yeah, because if you've been out for two years and you the healed up, but you're still working out standing in shape, man, you're gonna always you're gonna always had an itch to come back and play, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Because he didn't. He didn't leave the game with no significant injuries. You know what I mean? Nah, that man coming back?
Speaker 4: What Yeah, that's dope, that's dope. I mean, listen, I'm happy for Aaron Donald. I'm happy for the Rams obviously, the opportunity that they have at their disposal, the win opportunity.
Speaker 2: They have to they have to maximize it.
Speaker 4: They got to maximize on it now because it won't be there long even just the addition of Aaron Ronald, Aaron Donald in general, along with Males Miles Garrett.
Speaker 2: Man, that's man, Come on, man, that's like you're playing Madden.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like you're.
Speaker 2: Playing Madden and you know you're getting you getting.
Speaker 3: Yours on one team or Ultimate Joe.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, you can't run the ball up the middle, you drop back the throw. You got to deal with Miles Garrett. You run the ball, You got to deal with Aaron Donald clawing up the whole.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 4: You got a secondary. That's that's that's good. They played well last year. Okay, listen, A thirty five, Aaron Donald's still top three in it and uh and then along with Chris Jones and brother and brother Jeffrey Simmons, Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: And the thing you look, I know, guards from guards I hate, like, man, please they retire. We where you really try to deal with you? Uh, Like I say, Barrin Young.
Speaker 4: They got Fisk, Oh yeah fish yeah yeah, yeah he can play, yeah he play.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's nice.
Speaker 3: Uh the lie. They got a linebacker I forget his name. Who boy he boy.
Speaker 1: They they got something, they got they got something on the head, they got something on hand. And then that's what you know, like you know what. But the thing I said, now here, here's the thing though, O Joe, he said, I walked away because I didn't have the desire to train like I trained year round.
Speaker 3: You think he can summon it up for eight months?
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely, because I listen someone that's retired for two years. He wouldn't summon it up unless he knew the opportunity made sense.
Speaker 2: It gotta make sense.
Speaker 4: Uh, not the money, not the money part, having the meetings, waking up early in the morning, coming to practice, cold tub, hot tub rehab.
Speaker 2: Just doing having to do that.
Speaker 4: After you've done it all these years, there's nothing else for you to accomplish.
Speaker 2: You arguably might be one of the best defensive players of all time.
Speaker 3: Now along with Taylor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, so what what what are you coming back for? Because he understands that win of opportunity is there for another ring to add more on to a legacy that's already a minute. Whether they lose or whether they win, it's not gonna change anything about how great Aaron Donald has been since he ended the league.
Speaker 3: It only hightening win. Oh yeah, sure, I know. I mean for me, it doesn't change anything. For me.
Speaker 1: I think he's I think he I think me personally, I think he's one of the three or four greatest defensive players.
Speaker 3: Uh the were you want to rank him?
Speaker 1: Obviously For me it's lt is the greatest defensive player, But I believe it's ever played the game.
Speaker 3: I like Reggie.
Speaker 1: Time with You know, you don't get very many corners that get mentioned as the greatest ever, But I think you have to put time in there for what he was able to do and how he did it. He made you think about him because he wasn't worried about you. Ah, hey man, inside, anytime you cut off a whole side of a damn feel, you're bad.
Speaker 3: You're bad boy. Yeah? Yeah, he a d is.
Speaker 1: Like I said, Man, he's he's phenomenally, he's something special to watch. You watch him and you're like wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I think it's just just unfair because, like I said, I played in the era with the defense they knock hill at you Just imagine if they threw the ball back then like they threw it now, with the rules the way they are, the way they can knock the quart hell out of the quarterback.
Speaker 3: A lot of these quarterbacks can be out. Wouldn't it what absolutely need the hell out of the quarterback? Absolutely, they would knock the quarter I think.
Speaker 1: I think now with the rules change in that you can't land on the guy when you sacking.
Speaker 3: That help That helps a lot. Yeah, you can't.
Speaker 1: You basically you can only put and you can't hit it with the cry man. You know how many times they put their face masks or their helmet in that quarterback's back.
Speaker 3: Or up on his chin. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I go back and look at the head Wilber Marshall put on Eric Hippel line. You see how many if some if somebody hit the quarterback like that today? How many games?
Speaker 3: You think?
Speaker 1: Google that right quick? And no, Joe, you tell me, Joe how many games you the court the player we get suspended quarter back in today's game, like, uh, Wilbur Barton hit Eric Hippop.
Speaker 5: Will WILB Marshall, Wilber Marshall.
Speaker 1: I will tell you. And he was out before he hit the dirt. Mm hmm, and he was out of the pocket.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the one on Joe Ferguson, the one on Joe Ferguson.
Speaker 3: Without fergus On the Hippo.
Speaker 2: I think it's hold On nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was Ferguson. Okay, what Ferguson player with the Lions? Lions, Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know you're.
Speaker 3: Playing with the Lions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm looking at it now. Player action. Oh, get out of that there, okay okay?
Speaker 3: Oh oh no, ye. How many game you think you get suspiended?
Speaker 2: Oh he's sleep but he might might be.
Speaker 1: And he put his helmet on his chin, so I know it. Oh yeah, it's gonna put you to sleep.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, I don't think that's a that's a suspension for an indefinite.
Speaker 3: That's the whole season.
Speaker 2: Hey like that the whole season.
Speaker 1: Hey, go back the reason why they trying unovated to the quarterback. Go look at Bruce Smith. He knocked Boomer size and out. He jumped outsides and then it Bloke did. Go look at it. Go look at what Bruce Smith did. The Booma SiZ knocked him out.
Speaker 2: Hold, let me find that one.
Speaker 3: That's why they have unovated to the quarterback. Now, Bruce Smith, who wasn't he hit? Uh? Bruce Smith hit Bomer Size. It's on here.
Speaker 2: So they play buffalo too.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, what is the left tackle that?
Speaker 1: I don't know what he would do it, But that's the way they used to play the game back then.
Speaker 3: Joe. Oh yeah, if you can hunt like that, there ain't no penalties. Hell yeah, I'm hunting like that, dude. You can't hunt like that nowadays, old Joe.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, Bruce Smith got such a good jump on the ball on that play.
Speaker 2: The left tack wouldn't even get a chance to move. Hey, have a chance.
Speaker 1: You see Turkey, Turkey Jones. Look look up Turkey Jones. How you slam Terry Bradshaw? If you slam the quarterback like this today in the pocket?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I remember that play?
Speaker 1: Or Charles Martin, he did the same thing. The uh Jim McMahon, the gimman man through the ball, Charles Martin grabbed it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you drop somebody on their head like that. Now the boys over with. That's that's the way they used to hear.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine and people that, oh, look at the numbers that these quarterbacks through beat Putt in the eighties. Yeah, now you see why those numbers. You say, those guys gonna be throwing for like five four hundred and five hundred yards, No, sir, everybody, no, no surre.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the game.
Speaker 4: The game is different now, Uncle Joe, it's different, and it allows for I like to say inflation.
Speaker 2: It allows for he allows for inflation.
Speaker 4: The numbers of them plated based on you know, defensive handicap, now based on the rules.
Speaker 2: So there's really they can.
Speaker 1: That's what That's why I say, Oh, these guys are so much better than l Way and so much better Marino. Yeah, let Reno have these rules. Let l wave them have these rules that these quarterbacks operate under, where the defensive receiver you can't hit the quarterback. You can only hit the quarterback in his numbers, and you can't hit it below its.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm glad they changed the rules is for the better because you know better.
Speaker 3: We know you know certain.
Speaker 1: Number of head hits they add up over the accumulation they add up. Guys, we understand that we're not We're not. I'm not begrudging them, but I want you guys to take a look and see what the other guys had to endure. You used to close line of guy. You could head slap a guy. Everything goes was. It was basically the wild wild West. It really ready was they put a bounty on you. They had to stop there because they put a bounty on you, Buddy, rather put a body on the kicker. They sacked I think they sacked Troy like ten times. The Eagles did body. Eagles had a relatious defense back then. Oh yeah, Buddy, Buddy was wild. No, they they had. They had defenses back then because everybody wanted to be able to run the football and play defense behind it. Yeah, but they a I still ain't forgave Buddy.
Speaker 3: Buddy.
Speaker 1: Buddy was the only head coach that came to Savannah State and worked me out. He told me to my face, he said, we're gonna take about four or five receivers in the draft. He said, we're gonna put them in a bag. We're gonna shake him up, and whoever she comes out, that's who's gonna play.
Speaker 3: Chad.
Speaker 1: Go back and look and see how many receivers they took in nineteen ninety and not one of them names Shannon shark m He told me to me after his rex tell me all the time, said, my dad said, the numb more mistake he made was not taking you. I ain't say I should have been a first round pick, but you mean to tell me I couldn't. They took Freaky fred. I think they took freaky fred on that. They took Mike Bellamy, they took Uh, they took another uh, Calvin Williams.
Speaker 3: They took three receivers.
Speaker 1: And I got a question, do you think they took them receivers? Do you think you you didn't go as high because you went to Savannah State. Yes, you didn't go to an FBS. That's probably yeah, yeah you did. I did. But Joe, the thing is is that when I went to the Bowl games, I showed out. Yeah, yeah, I showed out. You guys couldn't do nothing with me, showed up their chills about chise.
Speaker 3: What you do in that Bowl game. See, I freaked them into one old was when we got practice. That's what I tried. That's why I got freaking I got jig with it.
Speaker 1: Sure, all that press coverage, Hey.
Speaker 3: I ain't trying to do I ain't tried to do all that. I ain't trying to do that. Davonte bim uh huh.
Speaker 1: That's got my weight, Hey, trying to do all that, I ain't got time time ticket Because you know back then, O Joe, Hey, you do this right, hey, you do this like this right here, They coming up through your.
Speaker 2: Chin quick clicking in the hurry.
Speaker 3: Coming up through your chair man. Ever Joe were rough back of the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Stefon dig Joe Sun the one year deal with the Washington Commander of the Court, Adam Chefter, one year deal will beat up.
Speaker 3: But I said, Joe, twelve million.
Speaker 1: Dollars, oh Joe with Jay Daniels throwing in the ball, and they prove that he's the best number two receiver in the league.
Speaker 3: Because that's what he said. He say, tell me the number two that's better than me.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, And I said this, Joe, I'm not sure if y'all remember now, I said he was gonna go two places.
Speaker 2: And I stood, I stood firm on that chat.
Speaker 4: I know y'all, remember I said he's either and I and I said this too, based on where he's from, I say, either going to the ravens or going to the commanders.
Speaker 2: It was gonna be one of the two.
Speaker 3: It was gonna be one of them. I should have I could have swung. I could have swung. We was talking about this.
Speaker 1: You and uncles like, oh, man, are you he gonna go to Washington? I'm like, man, Washington ain't feeling.
Speaker 3: Who what who? I ain't say that he's not.
Speaker 2: He's not going.
Speaker 1: This Before he did all that, he had done like one or two antics. But y'all was like, y'all, he gonna get picked up. Washington made pick him. I'm like, man, nobody picking up picking that man up by that. But I'm happy for dig two.
Speaker 3: Okay yo.
Speaker 1: I know Unk saying it'll be a thousand yard receiver out here. You ain't got to get like fifty some yards. But he was a thousand yard.
Speaker 4: But I tell you what, I tell you what the good thing about this is, you got Scar on the outside. You got Stefan Diggs that gonna be able to manipulate that inside those those zones and that that man, they're gonna be able to move that move that ball up and down the field in the digs. Even coming off of a cel injury, they couldn't come in and last year.
Speaker 2: And they definitely invenna be over there.
Speaker 4: Play him to a play to her strings, play to the things that he does really well, man, Jaydon dais and.
Speaker 1: He gonna feast if McDaniel's healthy. Hell, it ain't no guaranteed. Look, we know, we know as a Cowboys fan, we know Washington our division. Man, I know y'all have Washington ain't got digs. But hell, McDaniel's got to come back. He gotta show us what he got, Oh, Joe, Well, he'll show you. You about to find out, personal show you that y'all got washed it better than us. The Cowboys out. They don't need to be better than y'all.
Speaker 4: Listen, hold on, Joe, y'all got the better offense. Joe, I'm I'm gonna say that. I'm gonna say y'all got the better offense. But listen, we we're not gonna do it. We're not gonna forget what Jaydon daniel did.
Speaker 1: It got his talking about they talking about something happened two three years ago, man, were talking.
Speaker 2: About now two three he going and he going into your three.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is he had I know he had a hell of a rookie. Yeah, I get I ain't taking that from him. But you know, uh, his second year was was built around injuries. Bro You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like he he yeah, we got we gotta see if he can make it through a damn season. That's all I'm saying. But you may see like Dak Preston either now when after he broke, after he broke his ain't cause ever since then he's been he what about that hamstring that called him miss eight games? When last year two years ago, see y'all talking about old stuff, Man, I this.
Speaker 3: Was old stuff with that Jaydon Davis. He got hurt this year. Now that last year with jayde Damn I'm talking about right now. Hollo didn't see the lamb get hurt last year. He got me he had a little.
Speaker 1: Exactly he would be he be one of the more way one of the more drivers cars. He gotta be more. Listen, listen, But if CD don't get hurt for real, for real, You probably don't see pickings show out the way you show it out neither.
Speaker 3: But he gonna.
Speaker 2: He's gonna show he gonna. But listen, listen to the joke. The picket is not one of those players that needs a volume of catches to get his yards.
Speaker 4: You throw him two or three balls, man, that might be a hundred yards based on the route.
Speaker 2: Based on the route that he runs.
Speaker 4: He gonna take a slant. He gonna take a hitch. He gonna give you twenty thirty out of that every time. And then a deep ball. He gonna get a deep ball.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 4: Before you look up, he got three catchs and he got a hundred yards. Now CD, you know he gonna slant it. He gonna get in that slot. You know, run your stick route. You know, got a little zone.
Speaker 3: He's gonna sit there.
Speaker 2: Boom, get in, man, Listen, the Cowboys are the better offense. But I like Digs.
Speaker 4: I like Digs over there with the Commanders. He's gonna be he's gonna be a vital piece of that offense to keep that change moving. And can't nobody, Yeah, he could be. He could be in the slot. You can play on the outside and you got scary Terry. Hey, I'm trying to figure out who the number three is over there with the command of chat.
Speaker 2: Damn, I can't remember the number three. Well, he was a two, but he the three now.
Speaker 1: I like Digs over there, Bro, I think he gonna be rejuvenated, obviously trying to have another thousand yard receiving year. I think he's gonna be great considering everything that's been surrounding him going on around him, I think he's gonna be locked in, Bro, I think he's gonna be locked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we definitely more definitely, Hey, I know I know, did I know? Di won't see this?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Did come on join the show by show man? Sit down?
Speaker 3: Megan?
Speaker 2: Hey, give it? Give us twenty thirty minutes of your time, you and me? Diggs. Hey, somebody clipped this and senator Senator Digs on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Give me hey?
Speaker 2: Did come holler at you boy man? Sit down with us?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: You know, no, Look, we don't know politically the number that.
Speaker 1: Diggs was scheduled to make last year. Oh yo, I just didn't see that. I just didn't see him getting that. Well, he's twenty five thirty million dollars. Yeah, I just didn't see him getting that in New England. Uh, this is a good number for him. I mean that's pretty good number. I mean he probably got about seven eight million, probably with another four or five million dollars in the sentence with that being said, Yeah, I just I I just don't know what he hoped your colleence by doing what he was doing. That's what I don't get. And then people, this is what I don't get. Free a yuk, What what are you talking about? Y'all would see this man, y'all, Oh he showed them here. Y'all were to see this man mess up his money. This man gave up twenty six million dollars. Y'all would have seen the man mess up his money.
Speaker 3: Not me, man. Oh that hurt.
Speaker 1: Don't curry curge man to do foolishness. Come on chat, Come on people, the churage them to do foolishness.
Speaker 2: Hey, I know a young two uncle Joe.
Speaker 4: But one thing about the NFL, where they don't play games, they they were moving because they are There are a lot of receivers that can give you the same production that he was doing without the baggs having to deal with the bag the price.
Speaker 2: Certain people, Hey, hey, that's that's to the NFL.
Speaker 3: Will move on. I've seen o Choe and you've seen some of the greatest receivers. You you're not.
Speaker 1: They're toleration until they can replace you. Come on now, I'm gonna say that again, Chad.
Speaker 3: Listen to me.
Speaker 1: They'll tolerate you until they can replace you. Oh yeah, production in tolerance. Ask yourself, this kind of behavior that Brandon I you can is exhibited. Is his reduction worth the tolerance that's to go come along with it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, it's old wall uncle, I'm sorry, it's old what m hm the old way.
Speaker 2: People don't.
Speaker 1: At telling what somebody told me. I'm telling you what I do. I don't seen it. I don't seen you. Guys acting fool.
Speaker 3: Got the go might get Hi right up out of there. Yeah, hey, I don't, but I don't. I don't give. I don't care. Guys, I don't care. We're gonna do things my way. Okay, you got me, you got it.
Speaker 2: I like him, I like him, I don't. I don't know if you has a team or he has man.
Speaker 3: Reach out to the man, you reach out to everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I just I just I just he he's too good. Joe, he too good.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, he's too good man running about about getting open until about surgical with the routes, and he he belong.
Speaker 2: On somebody's team. I just I just whatever's going on. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: I just want him just to ext that man to get in camper, even if it's even back to.
Speaker 2: The point, Joe, Joe, I don't know, Joe. They they ain't lett him go for a reason, Joe.
Speaker 1: They not bringing the man in there Brook whatever, whatever you need to do, because I wanted to get no money to find no grievs and say I just need him to keep acting like this. Yeah, because I know you want to take this to the Players Association and then file agrees.
Speaker 3: If you have to give you money, we're not gonna get you know this money back.
Speaker 5: What you.
Speaker 2: Acting? The fool ain't making it no better because they're gonna use that against him exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a Joe, he playing a game. That's what what I hate to say it. I mean a lot of people in the chat, you know, they might enjoy it. They see that's entertainment and yeah, free are you and all that, But this is you're not.
Speaker 2: Gonna beat the machine.
Speaker 4: I don't forget Joe, You're never gonna you never gonna beat you got the You got to play their game sometime, even when you don't want to.
Speaker 2: You got to play the game.
Speaker 1: I don't say that because you know chat, I ain't playing nobody game. Okay, you're staying. So you think they're gonna let Joe Joe the NFF. They say the NFL made fourteen and a half billion. You think they're gonna let a guy that make it one hundred million dollars wreck that?
Speaker 2: No, sir, mm hmm, ain't nothing getting away of that, bro.
Speaker 3: And if they can find a way to get some money back here, they gonna do that too.
Speaker 1: Forty They just cut everybody, every every NFL team about to get four hundred and fifty three million dollars. Damn, let me repeat that. The salary cap is yo one four five three every NFL team. Yeah, now, mind you y'all do realize to see how the Seahawks just sold. Every owner is gonna get.
Speaker 3: A piece of that. Okay. Now, I just cut you a check for four fifty three.
Speaker 1: You about to get about third saying two hundred million, three two hundred million dollars, maybe a little bit more from the center of the Seahawks.
Speaker 3: And guess what.
Speaker 1: I ain't sold a ticket yet. Oh yo, I ain't sold concession. I ain't sold no parking. I ain't sold no merchandise. I ain't had one other concert in there, and already un clear. I'm about to clear six hundred million dollars before I do that. Now, you mean to tell me you think I'm about to let a jack leg a hard ankle mess that up? No, sir, that was my grandfather used to call the call boy. Hey tell he tell he tell my aunt, See, you got no good heart ankle?
Speaker 4: Hey want I want him to get right, man, I wanted to get right. I want to see him on the field. I want to see him contribute. I want to see him doing what he does, running routes, slicing dudes up. Whether it's with the forty nine ers or whether it's somewhere else. Just just tighten up and and do whatever you do.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know what he needs to do. I just want to do. He would have entry right, a c L or something towards.
Speaker 2: A clah it's been it's been it's been what two years now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because last year last well he toured like earlier. Think you tore like week four, week five two years ago. Yeah, so you missed the rest of the season. He missed all last season. Most people come back from an A C L A C. I mean, look, let's can we just take let's just take this is a Adrian Peterson. We're gonna see him over here. He compared nobody a cl but over there, o, Joe, at least after a year, this man was selveing much because he got injulated in December and came back.
Speaker 3: And went the MVP.
Speaker 1: With that big said come on, now, come on now, you get yourself together, team, family, loved ones, friends, put your arm around a young man and let him get get help, get him right. He's leaving too much money on the table. But he who's to say that? Ain't nobody done that though, ain't nobody try? You're right, Joe, you know, I just can't.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that because I can't see nobody who's close to him and see him acting out like that, who hadn't reached out to him and tried to you know, calm that down, bro, that I mean, come on, damn.
Speaker 2: That not I think about it.
Speaker 3: J B eight.
Speaker 4: That might be the one player, but I ain't. I ain't got his information. You think you think he'll respond to me on Instagrams?
Speaker 1: Try to see all they can do. All you can do is reach out. Yeah right, you're really going through something, bro, the antas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, listen, I understand this.
Speaker 4: I understand you're going through something, but I want I want to I want to see sticks huh.
Speaker 2: I want to see that number be leven on that field. Boy. You know, I just I just understand. I know what you're going through.
Speaker 4: But the machine you're trying to fight against, that's a battle you're not gonna win. And I understand that window opportunity is so small. I'm not sure how old he is right now, but you're not making it easy easier for yourself because you acting a food right and they have your rights. Another team is not gonna touch you, but it will black ball man, don't get me started.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm up, but I'm for what black ball you back.
Speaker 1: I have the kind of relationship that you have with the young I've been I've been, I've been going too far been going too far too long, o Yo.
Speaker 3: And I'm not you know, I don't have no summit so anything like that. So I'm not very familiar with a lot of these young guys.
Speaker 1: And uh or I would or I would, you know, if it's somebody that I got, like I really knew, I don't really have a problem reaching out. And when I say I reach out, I reach all the way out. I'm gonna I'm gonna get in contact. I'm not gonna just get in contact. I'm gonna see you. I'm gonna let you see me. Yeah, because I want to be in your presence. I want you to feel me. I want you to know that I'm there. I want you to know that I'm in your corner. Because sometimes O Yo, and I like to use this analogy. If if you're fifty feet out, O Yo, and I throw your rope that's forty five feet long, how much have I helped you?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I got to bring the rope all the way to Yojo.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying, Joe, Yeah, sometimes you got to go meet the person where they are because a lot of times we're like, oh you, i'll help you, but you need to help yourself. No, you go go all the way to him, Go all the way to him. I don't know what he's got going on. Some people, some people can can overcome some things and some people can't. And some peo people need to know that they got somebody there in their corner that's pulling for him, that's wanting them to do. Like I said, I don't know, Bradon, I you, I don't. I think it's im mensely talented. And I think he squadded. I think I think I don't know what what caused him to have this distaste in his mouth.
Speaker 3: Could be their injuries. You don't know how people.
Speaker 1: You don't know how people rat when they have injuries in the sideline them and they put them on the shelf oo and they can't play the game that they love, that they've been playing since they was six, seven, eight years old.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? You don't know how a god gonna respond to that, bro, You don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's something internally though, with with with the organization. Something internally is something that hasn't gotten out yet. He hasn't actually said it, but to be going back and forth, you know, with them and not want to return and actually giving them money back.
Speaker 2: We've never we've never seen anything like that. We've never seen someone before goal that kind of money to say, I didn't want to be here.
Speaker 1: I had to grow into when they gave me too much change at the store. I had to grow in to get that money back. But for the longest time I walked right up out of there. I have been to hold you chat. I had to grow into there. You gave me too much change with our younger Yeah, yeah, in the pocket. It with you better man than me here. They gave me too much, Joe. I just felt it was it was meant to be mine. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a blessing, Joe.
Speaker 3: It's a blessing. Hey, it's a blessing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You gave me too much. It was meant for me to have that.
Speaker 2: Damn I got you.
Speaker 3: I'm with you.
Speaker 2: You're right, bro, But but it.
Speaker 3: Don't make me no bad brother, make you money.
Speaker 1: You know that that your money? Joe, You a bad brother there. My grandma was quick, son, don't do that. God won't bless you. You know everybody be won't the blessed? She thought out of that, God won't bless you. He as much church as I went to Times and all friends, I just felt like, if you made a mistake like that, man, that won't number God.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean yeah it is. Look at it. Look at what some people. Yeah, yes he will and I won't give it back. Yeah, who get God's wishes?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Yes all, yes all? And you know what, you know, what's funny.
Speaker 4: I always think about down here in the Florida keys, you know, along the beaches here sometimes and for a lad of deal it hadn't really happened in mind, but in general, you know people on the beach, you know, they relaxing, Joe, and sometimes are sure you know some keys, Joe, you stay with me now they be washing for sure, to be a lot of us sometimes and they call, they be calling the police, turning it in. Hey, hey listen, God, I have seen what you do.
Speaker 1: They go ahead, let that washood something. If it's keys washing up, I can't do nothing with the keys, brother. But but if it's that, if it's that Moulai, huh oh, yeah, you can about that. I ain't gonna nothing. I'm packing it in my bag.
Speaker 3: I'm gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm hoping. I'm hoping it's a key. You know, I can open it up a safe or so with it. I don't need no keys, I need a key. Yeah I didn't. Yeah, I can't do nothing with no keys. Man, I can't do nothing with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it just be so funny. But they be turning it. They be turning in quick, and hey, they reward you know, they reward. Oh they rewarded with you know, a bad Let.
Speaker 3: Us say funny because I'll be seeing people.
Speaker 1: Oh man, they done found uh two mean in the backyard they what what the hell would you call the thort this?
Speaker 3: I'm finn to put this under the bed. I put this under the bed. Yeah, there would be signs that I came into a pot of money.
Speaker 1: Hey, all of a sudden, my house worth about fifty dollars and you see a giraffe in the backyard. There might be aside, Joe, I came into some money. This man lived in a house called fifty thousands and he got a giraffe.
Speaker 3: Yep, a draft.
Speaker 2: Hey listen, I ain't ain't. I ain't gonna hold you. And you know we were looking at some.
Speaker 3: Hyaenas come on with Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but hey, you got you gotta understand, Joe, I'm out here, I'm out west ATLAMI so around me ain't nothing, but ain't nothing land you hear me? You know so obviously I don't have the right license to be able to own a hyena cub.
Speaker 2: But I was just I was just hiring.
Speaker 3: What's funny you say that?
Speaker 1: Cuse I've been wanting me a little capuchie monkey for quite something.
Speaker 3: I don't let Joe, you don't need you want one of the monkeys that hang on fifteen.
Speaker 1: Helly about nine about ten thousands. Yeah, when I'm fifteen hundred, you muther go into somebody who working in the in the backyard in Florida something where I fall into exacty.
Speaker 4: No, Joe Man, I got back, Joe, Hey, listen to me. I got a homeboy in a hood named Lee Roy. But we can get your campuschia for three honey, it comes o.
Speaker 1: Hey, Joe, you best mess with. Oh Joe, he done got you a baby wringer tang and this thing you know.
Speaker 2: Let me take Hey, Joe, let me tell you something. Let me tell you something. I don't listen.
Speaker 4: I could put I can put this out there, but we got we got boosters down here in mind.
Speaker 2: We're not talking about that. We got boosters for animals, we got card Well, you want a compucha, I.
Speaker 3: Get your campus oo oo, he gonna have all these shots. He's gonna have that.
Speaker 2: I got to get your shots on young.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, we can get you the knowing.
Speaker 1: The people I've been looking at, they breed them the bout eight thousand to by twelve thousand.
Speaker 3: I want a black camp. I want a black cap compusion.
Speaker 2: This man, Joe, you know you got a lot of women that in that palace.
Speaker 1: See when you got money, you don't know what to do. Weird you see what you about? You start buying ship you don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, black camp compusion, what you mean, Joe, they're gonna be jumping.
Speaker 3: I want to black. I want a black black badge Rolls Roys.
Speaker 1: That's what I want, the black and black badge Roads Roy No damn kapucha money heyll no. Yeah. Yeah. If you told me saying, hey, you can get your I get you a rat coon or I get you a hot one of the little little miniature gold or something like that that I can.
Speaker 3: Work with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know what, Joe, Nie, Joe, don't get a compusion because it's gonna be all over the house.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be able to control, get you a leader.
Speaker 1: When I told you now, you should go to Florida every every summer. Oyo, I should go out there and train, hang out, work out. I was back there for like two and a half three months after summer, and I had this lady who used to raise them. She brung She brung like three of them over to the crib. Then a she had them tame like they smart as I don't know what I want me a black cap compusion. But let me ask your question, Joe, are you going to work with that black cap capuca like she worked with them every single day?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, go to get it there. You say that, Hey, my job and my job now, I don't work until that night. You know I get on that night with y'all.
Speaker 3: Did my job?
Speaker 1: So do after day I can hang out with my black cap compusion living dog. Huh You Hey, you think you think he you thank them kids something one of them? You think them kids had you.
Speaker 3: Ass a fit?
Speaker 2: Hey? Hell on?
Speaker 1: The lady told me because she spends so much time with him that she don't really have a break.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: They like they really like kids.
Speaker 1: They are like absolutely, absolutely anytime, anytime you get a wild animal, and they are wild animals that you're trying to domesticate, you have to give your That is all you do.
Speaker 3: Even with a raccoon.
Speaker 1: Look, I have my cousin had had a squirrel named Groucho, had a squirrel past squirrel na groucher. My uncle cutting trees with a pup. Wood cut the tree down, squirrel fell out the nest. My uncle brought it home. They raised it and he used to They used to let him go. He climb up the tree, do all this stuff and come back. Man didn't let Groucher out one day.
Speaker 3: He never came back. Put it with that piece of gone.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Hey, I.
Speaker 4: Tell you what, Joe, if you get the Kampuchia monkey, I'm gonna I'm gonna go through the proper, the legal procedure.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get me a Hyaena cub.
Speaker 3: What you're gonna do with a Hyaena cub?
Speaker 2: Though, Joe, I mean domestican, I mean a hey Joe, hey, listen, hey, Joe. I didn't looked up.
Speaker 4: I didn't look at how much it costs to feed him. In all, I didn't look up everything.
Speaker 3: Hyena cub bro.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, ya will enjoy nightcap while you can't because one guy gonna get aighting and the other guy goes.
Speaker 3: So they are busy. He ain't gonna be a you back there. So let's go ahead.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hyenas. Hyenas are just like big dog.
Speaker 1: They I ain't going I ain't going lovable now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I look like I said, little bit.
Speaker 1: If you told me I can get like a mini goat, I mean a couple of year is I might move somewhere. Them many goat they got the many goats, I know, but I can't say though it was one hundred and thirteen degrees here today we put a mini go there, a little many a little bit of horse. Hey, I would have give me I give me a borrow, I give me a borrow hog or something. You know. I don't know the goat, the mini goat things. It sounds it sounds good. How many gold, a.
Speaker 3: Little mini horse, a little many sheeps?
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: I like that. I like hogs. We grew up on a farm.
Speaker 1: I like hall.
Speaker 3: We had we had males. We had a do rock male named Kelly. Kelly could ass. I'm saying what hogs do when when you have hogs on your property, what they do? What they do?
Speaker 1: Well, my grandfather used to raise hogs, raise them. I mean some was for for us that we killed. My grandfather was killing. He and some people sell number one pigs, I mean somewhere between. Uh you want to sell them somewhere between two twenty five, maybe like two seventy. Yeah, then you number two. So for so so we had a do Rock male uh named Kelly, Kelly fought. We had a Chester white uh name Bill. We had a Hampshire named Sonny Sonday, probably weigh about seven hundred. I am, oh, yeah, we could ride Sonny. We ride Sonny like a horse. I should have my brother tell you about something my grandfather, but he had tuss like this is Joe and my grandfather obviously the grandkids started coming over more and my my grandfather say, you know, he ended up selling it. But yeah, we had, yeah, we had.
Speaker 3: We had.
Speaker 1: We always had name for our halls like Sonny, Kelly, Bill, uh Kelly, Oh yeah, h hey hey un.
Speaker 2: Hey uncle Joe, Look this is this is actually possible. I need to really look into this.
Speaker 4: Right if I planned the house a hyena for commercial education or zoos sanctuarity purposes. Listen, you must register as an exhibitor or a dealer under the Federal Animal Ware Act through the USDA adam unplannet inspect.
Speaker 3: I meant you're gone too much.
Speaker 1: You're gone too much? Who gonna let me ask you a question? Who's gonna take care of when you're gone?
Speaker 2: His kid I'm gonna have, I'm gonna have a handler.
Speaker 3: But see now he's gonna be used to the handler, not used to you.
Speaker 4: Well, you know I'm gonna be here though, So think about this, right Rick Ross? Right, Ross got horses, cows, and he got two bites yes to buffalo.
Speaker 1: But he got a handler, no, no, no, to watch his farm while he So, I mean, look like if you do dealing with cattle, ash family as used to have as used to have probably two thousand, three thousand head of cattle. Damn yeah, ten thousand acres damn.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, Jesus. So you have to have hands.
Speaker 1: But you but they pets, ash mom, the pants were chicken. The peacocks, though, that's something that's different. That have it like live stock, livestock. Listen, and someone that grew up on a farm, you don't realize how much work it is. And I know you're not gonna have one because you don't want to spend no money. It's expensive because guess what, Adam is, they want to get out, They want to go where they want to go. And to try to keep a whole, to try to keep cattle, that cattle a little bit easier to keep it maintained than say hog hogs gonna root. They're gonna they're gonna root your fence up. They're gonna get out, They're gonna go. They got him out of there. On they gonna do the hell they want to do. But with that being said, oh yo, nah, you ain't get you ain't you don't want that.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know you gotta think about it too. You you think about a high full grown hyaena. We talk about a hyaena as a cub.
Speaker 3: You gonna get a pigmy hyaena.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, I mean he would be domestic that.
Speaker 3: No, you do realize, o Joe.
Speaker 1: They thought Monty KR six free Roy, they thought those were domesticated, didn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: See they training put making him do all them tricks and stuff.
Speaker 1: Should I let me ask you a question, what are you gonna have him do what you're gonna have what you're gonna have him do.
Speaker 2: Chilling, just just relaxing at home.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: You know, No, that's not a cat.
Speaker 2: That you heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, got it, But you gotta realize, Ojo, any animal, I don't care what it is he's gonna do.
Speaker 3: Eventually he will do what he was intended to do.
Speaker 1: That's why I tell people when they watched the Westminster Dog Show, they say.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a pretid dog.
Speaker 1: Oh I want to get that dog. That dog is gonna do what it is intended to do. You gonna get a ball to college. And then you wonder why you got your kids riding up in the damn corner, Because.
Speaker 3: That's what he does. He heard. Hey, that's a good Adam is gonna do what to do? I got the kids, you had heard them from crid the corner them what he does?
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, I come home, man, And hey the god damn behind man.
Speaker 1: I had I had hey cause cause guess what if you don't kid him? A French fried mama gonna be killing you.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure?
Speaker 1: All right, Oh Joe, Joe Ceedee Lamb is trying unconventional methods to make his hands more reliable and eliminate the drops that included introducing viewing obstruction while working on the drugs machine during the Cowboys training cap.
Speaker 3: Let's take a listen to what he had. What he showed. M hm, I like that?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: A plastic ba bee keeping?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Be keeping that? Okay, you ain't never use that? Are playing?
Speaker 2: Hell no, Joe, only you only had one eye, man, I ain't.
Speaker 1: The problem that he has is that when you're doing the jug machine, you need to have people touching because what what causes your body the tense, what causes you to still footsteps? Guys come in safety corners, so you need to have people, have people.
Speaker 3: Doing stuff, hands flashing in front of you. Yeah, so because with your eyes move.
Speaker 4: I like that Drill to CD. CD had a small case of the drops, but maybe a to stretch. Yeah, but that I mean he's something he's always been been. When you can rely on, you know, to catch the ball, and when he got the ball in his hands, ain't no telling what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: He can He won a few receivers run after catch. He's phenomenal with the ball in his hands. So I like that Drill I like that drill.
Speaker 3: He oh yo, Eye, But I still believe you try to you try to simulate.
Speaker 2: Simulate right game.
Speaker 1: Guess what you think you will be that wide open in the game, catch your bast on you.
Speaker 2: Unless they little covered.
Speaker 1: That's about it, exactly exactly. So you just try to simulate. I mean, hey, you get guys bumping you with the with the bat, with the dummies and stuff like that. To get your body used to, you know, taking shots when you get hit, you know, throwing you off your eyes, moving your body moving. You just gotta get used to stuff like that. You try to put yourself in as many football related situations as you possibly can, when you're catching or when you're doing something that's football related when you're not on the field. That's why we say you're and Eye. We tell him all the time, you get show playing football. You out there running, You out there running one wind spins, ain't got one helmet, one shoulder paand on hold or nothing. Ain't got no cleats which you're gonna run when when you're in the football field're gonna have o cleats, You're gonna have a shoulder path, and you're gonna have a helmet yeah, tell guds, that's how you get in shape. You get in shap playing football. George Picking tried it. It was done with Let's take it. Let's look at what Pick did he That must have been incorporated. That must have been incorporated in cdee LAMB training. This whole I'll see because Pick pickland like he ain't know what the hell was going on. That ball is going straight through his hand.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, sometimes guys, my thing is is that on the drug machine, I try to put the drug machine or what I think my quarterback can throw.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna have no drug machine running.
Speaker 1: Fifty miles an hour when the quarterback can't throw fifty miles an hour. So it doesn't make any sense, O Joe right right, See, guys, I need guys to do things that are football related. It might look good, it's gonna help me get better on the football field, Ojo. Right. That feel like you, Joe going out there shooting the twenty pound med ball. What is shooting the twenty pound med ball gonna do for you? Joe ain't gonna do a whole lot, man, Man, he's a football related It's gonna help me get better at football.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm trying to do.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to do every whatever I did was trying to help me get better at football, especially with a drill like that. When you got the football, now, if you run it, if you running over your you know what I'm saying. You're running sprints and things like that. Sometimes guys would carry a football. A lot of times running backs carry the football when they were running sprints. But for the most part, wide receivers were not carrying football. Oh, we're working on speed drills. We're doing a skip, we do a b skip, were doing you know, side things like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's I get it. I get it. But this drill, Nah, pigs in hell with this man? This all U s d take off with it?
Speaker 1: Pig say, Pigs say, hey, pigs say look here, if I drive this ball coming this fan from this close, I go dropping the game. Hello, we're in trouble. But uh but look I commend CD knowing I got an issue with concentration. Yeah, let me work on the concentration. Let me get better at that and see if it could, if it could carry over on the football field.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what it drops from too?
Speaker 4: Taking him my ass off the ball too soon, every time, taking him ass off the ball too soon, get there before you got it.
Speaker 3: Yep, Well we knew one of these balls was gonna drop.
Speaker 1: The Falcons and Jon Robinson have agreed to a three year extension worth up to seventy five million fifty one million guaranteed thirty one at signing. The base value sixty six point seventy five makes Robinson the highest page running back in the league and the average basically leap frog, which we thought he would want. Both of those guys would leap frog. I think the other guy was just waiting on one of the guys to sign. Jamiir Gibbs is on deck. Oh Joe, how much of the lines regretting not paying Jamiir Gibbs have to seeing what Bjon just made.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think you regretted it at all. Because whatever he's supposed to get, he gonna get anyway. And the fact that Bijon is signed his first I'm sure. I'm sure Jamilla gibb is gonna leap frog that. Maybe not by much, but he's gonna reset the market. And you look at you look at all the running backs. I think he'll be the last one. Excuse me, he'll be the last one to get paid that amount of money, being that he is a Tier one running back, so they're gonna allow him to reset the market.
Speaker 2: I don't like the fact that it's taking so long.
Speaker 3: To damn he gonna and he gonna get more than Bijon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yes, sir Bill. Yeah, because I signed out to Bijon. I would be tough because that was just looking. They were just looking to leap frog. They need to break. They need to break that twenty million. Say kwon with twenty point six, so he goes twenty two to five. Hes gonna be looking to get twenty three and a half twenty four million. I think the biggest thing he's gonna look to get Jeremiah Love. Jeremiah Love got fifty three His whole contract is fully guaranteed, which is fifty three million. I think Jamiir Gibb is gonna be looking to get fifty four to fifty five million guaranteed.
Speaker 2: A yeah, especially being that Jamier Gibbs is proven Jeremih Love.
Speaker 1: Had Hey, Jeremiah Love ain't playing the stamp. But here you know, the younger you are at that running back position, uncle Ocho. You know, the more value you have, you know what I mean, Like once you've been running for a few years, bro, you know it started to you know, it's a little disdain on you because they don't they don't really hold high regards to the running back no more.
Speaker 3: You have to be more than just a run. You got to be able to catch that thing at the backfield.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: You got to be able to do a multitude of things.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: You can't just be no runner.
Speaker 2: No yeah, no, and and then and them two we talking about.
Speaker 3: Yes, more than just yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that, Yeah, I think. I don't know what what JT Jonathan Taylor, I don't know if he signed what recently? We know James Cook got here taking.
Speaker 2: Yeah he waiting to if not mistaken Jonathan Taylor.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that boy been eating.
Speaker 2: You're nice too.
Speaker 3: He got speed, he got speed to burn. He can go mat. It's something about the Wisconsin they like hit a miss.
Speaker 2: Remember remember the one from Wisconsin?
Speaker 3: Michael Michael by Melvin Gordon, You toub by Melvin Gordon. Oh yeah, Michael Ben yeh what was Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know you're talking about yeah, yeah, like Ron Day I went to Yeah, I went to uh went to Wisconsin. Yeh uh, Melvin Gordon went to Wisconsin. They had one of the Wisconsin too, you know that Nevin Goon was nice. Oh they had Yeah, they had a bunch of them go down. They had had one of the running backs there from Denver.
Speaker 3: He went to ball remember all. But uh, yeah, I think I think Gibbs.
Speaker 1: I think Gibbs comes in about twenty three and a half, twenty four million, with about fifty four to fifty five guaranteed, probably gonna be looking to get forty million that sagnday, Oh yeah, in fluence he from the.
Speaker 3: Cre anybody from the Cribs. Matter of fact, Ron Day the trophy in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: It should have been p dub that year?
Speaker 3: When' that?
Speaker 2: When't that Peter Ward year ninety nine?
Speaker 3: Ron Day? I mean it might have been.
Speaker 1: Was that the year they got they got ended up getting suspended him and Lavernius Codes got suspended.
Speaker 2: Don't you yeah for the for the Yeah okay, so yeah, I think p Dove was supposed to win that that year.
Speaker 3: Bro. Yeah, Jamal Charles went to Texas. But what do you call it?
Speaker 1: Melvin Gordon with the Wisconsin with Welvin Gordon had uh uh what I think he rushed four hundred yards and then LT broke the record with four hundred and then Saboji p Ryan came right behind him and broke it again.
Speaker 3: With like four twenty three. One game, yeah, damn, you remember what do you call him? Had four hundred yards receiving of the game. Who is that? The dude from LA Tech played with Pittsburgh in a game? One game he had four hundred Yeah? What was his name?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: The wide receiver Edwards? Yeah, La Tech? He put four five on Nebraska. Joe O Joe damn.
Speaker 4: Hold on, well, soon as soon as soon as I see his first name, A Chad who had four hundred yards.
Speaker 3: Man for Tech, Troy Edwards.
Speaker 2: Oh, Troy Edwards. Okay, okay, even between are small, yeah yeah,