Speaker 1: Dusty makes history. Let's play ball. Welcome in everyone to lead it all. May the Fourth be with you. It's me Joey P. Joe P's a pier. And if you're wondering why I sound like this on the podcast, it's because I'm speaking through a Darth Vader mask. On the YouTube channel YouTube dot com Slash Fantasy Pros MLB. We're brought to you by bet MGM, the King of sports Books. I don't know if I could possibly get my crown over this helmet, but we might try later. Mike Mayer is with us today. What's up, Mike Mayor? And no, it's not funny. Stop telling me to take the mask off, because I already took the mask off because that's just my face. Everyone. Geez, you guys are mean. Peanuts and cracker jacks are tough. But anyway, Mike Mayor, speaking of bet MGM, our sponsor of our show, I noticed that Jamie Foxx is on the new commercial for bet MGM. And the thing I noticed about that is it's not me. It's not me on the big national commercial. Now you're my agent, and I want to ask you what the hell's going on with that?
Speaker 2: My friend he's slightly more popular than you.
Speaker 3: So maybe maybe if you had stuck with acting and didn't go into fantasy, maybe we could have gotten use some of that bet MGM money. But for now, you know, just you know, stick with your crown and we'll see where it goes.
Speaker 1: Listen, if you want to keep being my agent, I need those kind of gigs, that's all I'm saying. I got. I need some more national commercials.
Speaker 2: I have to keep you grounded first off, to keep you grounded.
Speaker 1: Good luck with that. All right, speaking of being grounded, let's hit the ground running. You see what I did there? Little segue and talk about the headlines from Major League Baseball. Let's start with some good news. How about this a little prospect stuff all over the place. Let's start with good things. Bobbywood Junior hit his first home run. Congratulations to you, Bobby Wood Junior. It wasn't exactly an earth shattering crushed baseball. He was a wall scraper basically, but still got it. Build He golfed, he did. He went down and got it. He golfed it out. It got over the fence. It's a home run. Maybe he could take a little deep breath. I think Bobby what Junior will be fine. I've always thought he would be fine, always thought Julio would be fine. Joe Adell, on the other hand, I don't know if he's gonna be fine. He was sent down, So Joe Adell with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim gets sent down. Ward's been on fire. We all think Brandon Marsh has been more good than bad. So what do you make of the Joe Adell going back to Triple A again? Is this the time to buy? Is this just kind of maybe what jo Adell is going to be. Maybe he's not going to be the uber prospect we thought he might be and break in and be a superstar. Is he a guy that's gonna float between the big leagues and Triple A for his career? What are your thoughts on Joe Adell right now?
Speaker 2: I don't have many good thoughts on Joe Adell.
Speaker 3: It's been concerning since he came out last year, and it seems like he's one of those guys that kind of goes into the you know, he goes back down to the miners and like looks fine, but then he comes up and he looks completely lost again. And we haven't seen any growth in like over a year now, and I don't have any shares. People in my dynasty leagues are like selling them. They're like, hey, I'm a win now team. If anyone wants to buy Adele and he's just getting crickets, so that's what.
Speaker 1: You're as he should now, I would buy low if somebody's just trying to get out, I don't know that i'd buy freeh See now, I see I'm always every like the million dollar man. Everybody has their price, That's what I think. So for me, I'd still buy low. In the dynasty formats and redrafts right now, that's a whole other story. And redrafts, I think we all had high expectations off a really good spring. Strikeouts are a problem. I mean, and for a guy who's athletic like Joe Adell, he should be hitting balls on the ground. He should be hitting line drives, trying to get infield hits. He should be trying to just beat out uh, you know, throws from the corner. I mean, there's just there's there could be so much more to his game, but to me, it's just the approach. The approach is completely for cocta and I don't know how to spell that. Well. Yeah, look it's a family show. I always, you know, try to keep it a nice way. Now, we did get a call up also from the Cardinals. All right, everybody, here we go. It's Wan Yepez, not Nolan Gorman.
Speaker 3: Wan Yepez, who I thought I missed something for the news desk.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be right that.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait, wait wait what? Uh no, no, no. Yepez registered a nine to seventy two ops with thirty one one runs and eighty nine ribies in one hundred and fourteen career games of Triple A. He's twenty four years old, and the Cardinals looking to boost the offense a little bit, so Wan Yepez will be part of the roster.
Speaker 2: Uh so this is not an issue? Are you just reading this like from memory?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this literally just happened about, I don't know a little while ago.
Speaker 3: So it's just up in your brain with your manscaped read you just memorize one.
Speaker 1: My brain is a very scary place where manscape reeds live and random useless information. So look how much Yepez plays, I don't you know. But whatever Yupez can do, I would say, first off, if he's in a lineup and he's super cheap in DFS for two K or something like that on fandel or DK. You could throw him if he's in the lineup and see what you get out of him. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes it's great to take advantage of that when the system hasn't caught up to him. Other headlines, though, Mike Mayer, Dusty Baker gets his two thousandth win. Congratulations to Dusty Kimberl locks down if he's save at the very end, Zanino plays hero with a ninthitting dinger, and also Christian Walker Homer's his Diamondbacks went again, So the d Backs on fire cars. Carrasco threw eight Squirrels innings in a victory, and the Mets swept the Braves in the double header yesterday. That was a good feeling. So we like that. So any of these headline do you want to take anything away from there?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, congrats a Dusty Baker, two dozen wins, probably a Hall of Fame manager, probably a lot to be in the Hall of Fame at this point, right, even just for like sticking around for more than you know, success reasons. But yeah, that's about it. Shout out to Wonky Penguin. You know, Zazino is her guy. I don't think she called him for a home run though, so shame on her for that.
Speaker 1: Wow, you were very quick to to get rid of and and also praise the penguin that was. That was pretty rough turnaround there, fast, right, I guess. And if you don't, you know, stop to smell the roses, you might miss something. Here's some other things. To Miguel Sono, it's gonna miss significant time there with that MCL surgery. I don't know if anybody cares about that anymore. Uh do you care about that? Mike Bear Miguelson know, I think another player where we constantly we're hoping that at some point in time things would go in the right direction. It just never really has happened, right, said No, I don't care, So no, very nice, nice dad joke there. Y Stremsky with COVID should return today. Evan Longori and Tommy Lastello began their rehab assignments on Tuesday. So if you need some corner help and Evan Longoria is floating out there, I would pick him up to ask Hernandez is reheb game homers and doubles. Nelson Cruz, though exits with a stiff back, a lot of back issues. Nelson Cruise with a back and also Josh Hater having back spasms. So that's not great. But let's get to Can we talk about this because this was trending on Twitter yesterday it was the feel good story. Mike Mayer is rolling his eyes already. I don't know why you don't like feel good stories, mayor what's matter with you? But in Toronto last night, Aaron Judge at a home run, monstrous home run. There was a little boy who did not catch the home run, wearing an Aaron Judge shirt, jersey, whatever, And of course, one of the Blue Jays fans who caught it immediately turns and hands it to the kid, who burst into tears, hugs and felt so it felt so good to watch such a feel good thing happened. It was really something and it just proves the Canadians are the best of North America at the end of the day. I mean, let's let's call it what it is.
Speaker 2: Did you see this can not be romantic about baseball?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm waiting for the hallmark movie to be made about it. I can tell you that much. This boy struggles. But did it did it warm your cockles of your cold heart? Because you all know you're a cold hearted You know what, Mayor, it was.
Speaker 2: A nice moment. It's another moment in Yankee Stadium. Who cares?
Speaker 3: We've overdone it a little bit. I mean, this is what this guy should do, right like you. It would be a story if he didn't give that kid the ball, because then he would be a jerk.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Canadians don't know if it was.
Speaker 2: It was a slow night.
Speaker 3: It's been all over like quick pitched this morning. I'm like, all right, we get it, Like it's fine.
Speaker 1: Wow. Mike Mayris is vicious man. Everyone thinks Mayor's so nice all this stuff. No, no, no, he's He's the vicious one. I'm the nice guy. Who would have thought. Also, last night the Rays and A's had a game. Nobody was there to see it. He attendance. Here's the number for the attendance, twenty four eighty eight, two four hundred and eighty eight people. Now that was the announced attendants. I don't know if it was less. That is the lowest in franchise history since nineteen eighty. I've been to fifteen ballparks in my life, fifteen different MLB ballparks. Oakland is by far the worst one that I've ever been to. Everything about it is terrible. The vantage points are terrible, the seats are terrible. And I've been to see baseball in Montreal and that was kitchy and fun and weird. It was very bizarre. It was kind of like being on shrooms and watching baseball. The whole experience.
Speaker 2: Being in Oakland in general isn't isn't great.
Speaker 1: Being Oakland in general not great, but being in the ballpark worse. It's just concrete and terrible. They don't even have helmets Sundays. It's it's a disaster. Are we gonna see the Las Vegas A's pretty soon because I'm starting to feel like that might be where we're going with.
Speaker 3: This probably, And I've seen some people kind of like crap on the fans for this, but like, I applaud the fans for this because this is a revolt against the ownership, and like.
Speaker 2: I think they should just not show up. I hope they have a game where they're zero fans in the.
Speaker 1: Stance Wow, cold heart Mayor that's when Red Baron over there in the Peanuts and Cracker Jacks. You are, man, You're cold blooded. All right, let's go to Joey tough guys. You know this was this was a hybrid. You know we always do like Joe's tough guys. Or do you know this day in baseball history before we get to more fantasy talk and wagering and betting all that stuff, we've got a little bit longer. But this this came up today. I thought this was amazing because I wondered in this day and age, Mike mahyor of social media and everybody knowing everything, and also about the way that we've kind of evolved as people. Yet we're still pretty awful at the end of the day. And hence the issue with Miles Straw Yankee Stadium a few weeks ago and a couple of days ago. So in nineteen eighty two, Twins rookie outfielder Jim Eisenreich, who many of us children of the eighties remember very well, very good player, who suffered from the sorder of Touret syndrome. He was forced to remove himself in a five to three loss to the Red Sox when the Red Sox fans were taunting himless mercilessly and his violent twitching became uncontrollable. Eisenwright kitting three ten. After making that jump from a ball to the big leagues, listen to this story. He ends up getting hospitalized in May, and then he ends up retiring in nineteen eighty four. He is so like, just overwhelmed with all this. Eventually, he does come back with the Worlds in eighty seven and ends up having a pretty good major league career. So imagine this, imagine that episode happening in Boston now, which I think we all can, but imagine, you know, making fun of this guy who has Touret syndrome and all these you know things that he's out there trying to play professional baseball for the God stays with it. How different would that story land now that it would in nineteen eighty two, Mike.
Speaker 3: Maher, It would be a bigger story than anult an adult giving a kid a baseball at a game.
Speaker 1: I can tell you that.
Speaker 2: Are we I'm sure this story is true. This seems fake.
Speaker 1: No, this is god wow, geez, Mike Mayor, you know, my goodness, the fake stories. This is a real story. I remember him having tourettes.
Speaker 2: And I remember you remember the story. You were there.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the story. I was just a boy. I remember Eisenwreich in the late eighties as a royal one hundred percent. But I remember he came up with the I didn't realize that he had retired and he'd gotten so, you know, upset and frustrated and embarrassed and all these things. This is crazy, all right. A little bit of trivia for you. Which team has Dusty Baker defeated the most times? So Peanuts and cracker Jacks. If you got an answer for that, you can win my respect again. Which team has Dusty Baker defeated the most times in his major league career as a manager. So if you know the answers to that, go for it. All right, Let's get to the stat heroes. Brandon Woodruff twelve k's bounced back over the Reds. Guess what tonight, I'm gonna go right back to the Reds and right back with Freddy Parolta, Freddy p I'm man, oh baby, this is easy money. The first thing I did this morning when I looked at this Lady's like, Oop, who are the Reds playing? Oh? That's right, Milwaukee, that's Freddy p Oh, he's cheap. Let's go all the lineups this morning. That's all I spent my whole morning doing Michael Waka. Good. I'm so exciting. I got a hiccup about it. Michael Waka, he's got a one thirty eight era, but nineteen k's but everything innings, pitch, but everything else. Basically, Mike Maryory, you're telling us this is time to sell high on Michael Waka if you can get out right, if.
Speaker 3: You can, yeah, if if anyone is willing to buy Michael Walker from you, so sell as fast as you can.
Speaker 1: Noah, Cinderguard's seven innings against Boston yesterday and a loss, three strikeouts, only fourteen strikeouts in the twenty four innings, What do you make of that? Like, I think we're all happy. The Cinderguard is just pitching. Do you think that the feel for pitching and the strikeouts will come as the weather gets better and he gets a little bit more, you know, acclimated up to stuff. Or is this the new cyinder Guard that we are stuck with now?
Speaker 3: I'm not really sure. I was looking at the numbers this morning, and his velocity is way down. It's like, you know, he's like sticker in his fast both like three.
Speaker 1: But hold on a second, to be fair, in the words of Letter Kenny, to be fair, he was one of the top velocity guys in all Major League Baseball. So it's still it's below him, but is it below enough now? And I saw him last night. He was sitting around like ninety three ninety four. This is a guy who was sitting at ninety eight. Do you think he can't get guys out at ninety four?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's what we're seeing now.
Speaker 3: And he himself has said he expects his velocity to tick back up as he as he continues to ramp up. I mean, we'll see if that's actually true. But I mean, he's it seems like he's pitching, like it seems like he used to like throw and just had electric stuff before and now he's pitching, and now he's like sprinkling in his change up and he's like somewhat pitching more to contact, and so like, I'm kind of enjoying this evolution of Noah Sinderguard and we'll.
Speaker 2: See how it evolves. Over time.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously you want to see more strikeouts. But I mean if he's effective in this new version, then you know, I'm all for you know, the new Thor.
Speaker 1: Would you like the new thor for twenty nine starts but a lower k per nine and again more effective? Or do you want you know, twenty start thor throwing gas to striking out?
Speaker 2: Guy?
Speaker 1: I guess in season long roto, that's a question you have to ask yourself, right.
Speaker 2: Why not both? Why can I not have both?
Speaker 1: You can't have both. Stop being a greedy person. No, you can't have both. Let's go to some other ones. Julio Yuri's four ks no earned and win over the Giants. Carls Carrasco eight innings pitched. Again, we talked about him five k's against the Bravos, so he's bouncing back nicely after a bad start. Alec Manoa seven k's, got no decision, but again, Alec Manoa owns the Yankees. I mean, it's just amazing thing to watch tie on in that game at four k's he got the win over the blue Jay six innings, one earned, a Christian Hobbier five and a third four k's one walk, that era is down to point nine six for Hobby or Brad Keller three walks only two strikeouts, but his eras on to one, seven to four after their six and third scoreless for him, And I'm Barto Castellanos got a great name there, and it went over the Marlins five and two thirds no earned runs. Yes, Mike Mary, one of these things seemed to catch your fancy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was kind of funny.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I follow fist Stripes one of the Marlins blogs on Twitter, but I do. And I saw them like kind of like tweeting out tweeting about Castianos before the start, like talking about how Low's velocity was, and then like he just went out and dominated, and so it's pretty funny to kind of like see him beat the Marlins, and like they were tweeting about his fastball being like eighty eight miles an hour.
Speaker 2: So that was pretty funny. And then also.
Speaker 3: I think it's one of like the fan sided blogs, Orpipe Nation blogs.
Speaker 2: I think, I don't know. I lived in Florida for a while, I follow some weird stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know that it explains a lot about you explain a lot.
Speaker 3: And then Brad Keller Era down to one seven four. His metrics are like better than Waka, but still like just okay. And he's on a bad team, so probably selling him too, all right.
Speaker 1: The hitters from last night Willia Damas home run three Ribbies four home runs this week. He's on fire. He's in all Milwaukee stacks tonight. Spoiler alert. Jordan Alva is up to eight dingers, four in the last five days. Also on fire, Eric Judge and Fuego another home run for him. It was given away to a young fan. It was so beautiful. Josh Bell three for five, a home run, batting three sixty six, the k percentage way down, but comes with a four to h three babbit. So do you think that Josh Bell is going to turn to a pumpkin here pretty soon?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, I think. I mean, I think he is what he is at this point, right, Like he you know, he's like the high power just fine sixty guy. Yeah, he's fine, He's just fine.
Speaker 1: He's two sixty twenty five home runs and that's fine. I got no beef with that, as long as you know. Over paid for Tommy fam three four with a home run. CJ. Crohn another home run. My god, CJ. Cron Can, I'll be stopped three for three? Who else we got air? Matt Olsen finally gets off the schneid. There he's been quiet. He hit a home run, real, Muto went yard, Christian Walker, we mentioned Bobby wit Jonaheim hit a home run, and Edward ala Veris. I'm just glad that vlad Guerrero did not hit a home run yesterday. I was very happy to see that stat. Zero's besides Mike Mayer in the home run category. Hermon Marquez seven earned ten hits too, walks five k's and lost to the Rockies. Herman Marquez Rockies pitchers just in general. I mean, we've seen Ubaldo had that run, Marquez had it run. Nobody can sustain the run. I have said this and people think it's a hot take. I don't think the Rockies can ever win a World Series ever. I don't think it can be done. I think the ballpark environment is just something that is not conducive to any long term sustained winning of what baseball normally is. Do you think that anybody can go to Colora Chlorao can figure out a way because they've been chasing like the last team, it was good. It was like that Matt Holliday team, right, they went there against the Red Sox, but like that was an epic run. Everything broke right for them. The other great run is when they had Larry Walker and Andres Gala Raga and Datte Boschett and they just dash everybody's brains in. I kind of lean towards that and then heavy specialization of pitching. I think that's the only path for the Rockies. Do you see a path of the Rockies ever to get out of this? I mean, they're like, it's like purgatory. They're in baseball purgatory, the Rockies forever. I feel like.
Speaker 3: Forever seems like a long long time to put them in a purgatory. I think they need to go heavy on offense and then for pitching, maybe they get creative, maybe go back. You know everyone's going for like power arms and strikeouts. Maybe they just go sinker guys, just try to keep the ball on the ground.
Speaker 1: A whole staff of Kyle Hendrix, that's what you need. I mean, you know, it's it's not a bad idea. Well, I don't know, you never know, could better, anything's better. Charlie Morton right now, another four earned runs. His ERA is up to six eighty five. What's your panic meter up to scale one to ten on Charlie Morton right now? He is older, he's coming off a broken leg. Where yet with Charlie.
Speaker 2: Morton five and a half it's going on.
Speaker 1: That's it only five and a half. I'm at seven right now, I'm already.
Speaker 2: At We'll see. We'll see.
Speaker 1: Trevor Rodgers six one, four ERA, four k's and a loss to the Diamondbacks. These are the kind of starts that Trevor Rodgers should be dominating. Look, this is a hard l for me because Trevor Rodgers I thought was gonna make that next step this year. He has not. In fact, it's gone the other direction. Why do you think that is, Marek?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is he not healthy or I mean, like he looked really good last year and then he kind of faded and got hurt and like he's just like never come back from where he was and I don't really know why.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing is we all just chalked it up to, oh, you know, he wore down because he was a young pitcher, right, And that's the easiest you know, I would think reasoning behind the decline the second half, and he was, like you said, dominant. He wasn't good. He was dominant in the first half last year. So either there's an injury going on or people have figured him out and he's got a change back. I don't know what's going on, but it ain't good. Tyler Mally wasn't good either. His rays up to seven, Lou Trevino four earned runs. Not a good appearance for Lu Trevino. It's good for my uh Danny Amenez shares Kyle Schwarber over five with two K, Souperez over five to two. K's body's got five home runs, so who cares? Tyler Stevenson returns and then goes over four with the Golden sombrero. Patrick Wisdom oh four three K, Tyler Naquin the same, and Saya Suzuki oh for four with two K two k's. I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. Now I'm not one to say I told you so, except that I told you so. The Saya Suzuki thing was going to come crashing down. I hope you sold off that first week. That's all I want to know. All right. Five players batting under one twenty five Mike Maher, Let's let's give me your panic meter on these guys. Your panic meter doesn't run as hot as mind apparently. So one to ten. Nelson Cruz bucko two, old guy. What's your panic meter on him?
Speaker 2: Probably five? But I mean, like there's concern there have.
Speaker 1: Another number besides five. I'm starting to wonder.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean, is he just old? Is he done? I mean we've we've sometimes.
Speaker 1: That's the thing with Charlie Morton, which is why my number is higher on Charlie Morton than yours is because I feel like it's the age factor. There comes a time where that age sometimes just catches up in an instant with certain athletes. And that's got me concerned about Cruz, has got me concerned about Charlie Morton. So on my panic level for Cruz is six. Seven for Morton because he's a pitcher. Kellennick bucko three, Mind's at nine nine and a half for kell Nick, how is he still ten? My five? At least we finally got you off the five. Max Munsey is at one eleven. This one doesn't shocking to me because of coming off the injury so I'm like a two or a three here, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd say I'm a three because he's also, like, you know, he's not a huge batting average guy anyway, and so it's a one hot street.
Speaker 2: He'll be back to where he normally is anyway.
Speaker 1: Now, Justin Turner is a big batting average guy. He's at in the Buck twenty two. Another older player. I am now at the Mike Mayer five, which I don't know, but I I was. I was at a three last week because I acquired him in a trade and I went, yeah, give me Justin Turner. A week later, starting to have a little buyer's remorse on this one. So where are you at with Justin Turner for Buck twenty two?
Speaker 2: I would say seven?
Speaker 3: And part of that is because it's the Dodgers and because like they will do anything to just like like Dave Roberts will do anything with that lineup, and like if you're if he's hitting a Buck twenty two for another couple of weeks, like he just won't play.
Speaker 1: Wonky Penguin is at an eleven with Charlie Morton from The Peanuts and the car Acker Jacks. So there you go, all right, let's get to kettel Marte. Ketel Marte won twenty three batting average. Panic meter for Mike Mayor is.
Speaker 2: Well, this is an interesting one.
Speaker 3: I'd say my panic meter is at zero because I've never been a ktel Marte guy, and I don't have any shares and I never will.
Speaker 1: Wow. Way to be the not concerned if it doesn't affect Mike Mayor directly, he doesn't care. I mean everyone there doesn't vote in the mid term elections. That's Mike Mayor, Mike Mahors.
Speaker 3: I mean whatever, if you have shares, my panic meter would be like a seven or in eight, because I think everyone has like bought high on that that big power year that he had and then he kind of came back down and he had, you know, the solid average, And I just think we had good.
Speaker 1: Power numbers in that twenty twenty shortened season two. Though the power numbers were okay, weren't they not like looking in nineteen season though, well, no, nothing was like twenty nineteen. But I agree twenty nineteen is an outlier. Les Fair, Mike Mayor. Let's take a look at the home run board. The niking still at eleven. All I do is win is at ten, but none of that matters. All that matters is a joeyp got on the board yesterday. That's right. May is going to be a different month.
Speaker 2: One offensive to the graphics. That board is not updated.
Speaker 1: Oh that boards up. Well, I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Somebody has got to.
Speaker 3: All I do is win win Win is tied at eleven and JP thirty four has jumped up to ten.
Speaker 1: Oh I see it now. Chris just sent it to me, but he said it after the show started. So wait to go, Chris. Thanks so much for being uh Chris for being yeah or on top of things beforehand, but also an all fairness, he's still hung over from the draft because it was a long.
Speaker 2: Couple of days.
Speaker 3: Also, on that note, I know I gave her a hard time earlier, but shout out to Wankee Penguin because she has done like ninety nine percent of the like leaderboard tallying and updating because I've been slacking and so she has been a huge help and we couldn't do the show without her.
Speaker 1: Well, at least you admit to the slacking, and I agree. Wonky Penguin is always great to have. Let's go to the prop bets of the day, which you've all been waiting for, and of course that brought to you by bet MGM, the King of sports Books. Now I had the challenge earlier. I'll see. I don't think I can read the read at the same time with the Darth Vader helmet, but I'll do my best here for a little performance art. Okay, can we get them all on at the same time? We can? Ah, If ever, there was a gift to be made, this is the gift right here, and this is why you watch on the YouTube channel. So again it's a little blurry here. Now I can't I can't read it. All I know is if you download the bet mgm app or go to betmgm dot com and you bet ten dollars, you can win two hundred on anything you bet on any game. You can win two hundred dollars just for betting ten. And that's what bet MGM, the King of Sports books. But make sure you use the promo code leading off. That's one word leading off. May the Force be with you in all your bets today. All right, let's get to the May of the fourth ones that we got here, and I like Brian Reynolds, over on BETMGM one and a half, like the over on the total basis. Josier Ramirez is a one and a half as well. The nice thing with both of these is we've got plus money. We got plus one twenty five on Brian Reynolds, plus one thirty five over on Jose Ramirez. Javier Bayez has a one and a half on bet MGM as well for total bases at plus one thirty. Lots of plus money floating out there. Here's one that's fascinating. Adam Waynwright against Kansas City on FanDuel today. Mike Maher, the strikeout prop is just three point five. I know the juice is minus one sixty six, but I don't think I care to you. At three point five, you cancel. I got four guys on the Royals.
Speaker 2: Come on, bro, that does not seem right.
Speaker 1: It's an easy put one hundred down and you walk away with one sixty six. This is beautiful, the beautiful thing right there, all right, actually walk away six.
Speaker 2: That's how that I don't think that's how that math works.
Speaker 1: I just I just corrected myself. You put one hundred down, your walk away with your sixty six, and you're in good shape. Give me a break. Here, got a lot of balls in the air. Aaron Judge total bases plus one thirty five and that's over on DraftKings and that is at the one fifty mark as well. So to me, I love the Brians, the Hosy Ramiro is the Hobbier Bias and the Adam Wayne Wright one mayor you got a couple as well you want to talk about, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I like that you mentioned the plus number ones because I just started using that filter and I just like, I just like remove the minus ones. I'm only like searching for the plush, the plus odds ones and the well, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to remove the minus ones because I look at one like Waynwright, that's just a smash. And if you got the capital to invest like I, I mean, if somebody said, here, give me one hundred and sixty bucks, let me hold her for four hours, and I'll give you sixty six dollars on top of one hundred, that sounds like a pretty good night of Like, what are you doing? That's called interest, my friend, That's what that's called.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, what I normally do is as I hop into the prop at cheat sheet, and I just kind of like see what like the best projections versus like the the odds are. And then once I pick a couple of those, I just like click on the filter, just like go to the go to the better odds. And so the ones I found were Mike Clevenger over four and a half strikeouts for plus one thirty five. I know he's like this is his first start back, but I mean he could come out and strike out the side in the first inning and like he's only probably gonna go like four maybe five innings, but he can definitely get four and a half strikeouts for plus one thirty five, and then Robbie Grossman plus two twenty to get an RBI.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love the penis and the cracker jacks. They are doctor Glenn, I see you, and I'm not bringing that comment up, but yeah, that's right. That's right. And if you ever want to watch this show live interact with us, I encourage you to do that. Subscribe to our YouTube channel, Fantasy Pros MLB. We're on the MLB channel of Fantasy Pros. I clicked the little bell for the notifications too, so you know when the Waiver Wire video comes out, which I'll probably record tomorrow. Very successful last week, so we're gonna do UR. Two weeks ago. Took a week off for the draft. I'll be back doing it this week. Sorry, it was just too many things going on. All right, Let's get to the DFS slate. Nester Cortez at nine point nine on DK, Whitlock is seven point eight. Tempting but still not going to go there. Lucas Gilito, Freddy Parolta, Giolito against the Cubs nine point five. Yes, please, eight point nine for Freddy Parolta, all the Freddy Perlta, I don't care if it's eighty five percent roster, don't care. On Fandel, ignore all the things. Gilito's ten k. Freddie P is just eight point eight. Nes Cortez is ten point one. Freddy P, It's just eight point eight. It's Freddy P. If Freddie P fails, Freddie P fails, it is the right thing to do. Go do it, and while you're at it, build your lineups around the Milwaukee Brewers, the Colorado Rockies, and the New York Yankees. Today some lineup builders. Trevor Larnick on DK at two point five. I got him in lineups Labor Torres two at three to six, Michael Franco in Colorado against the lefty. The right handed beat of Franco is just three k over on DK and McCutcheon's three to eight on FanDuel. You got Aaron Hicks at two to six, Trevor Larnick at two fourjore Plonko is just three k. He's starting to heat up a little bit. Torres two five on FanDuel, mccutch two point eight, and Michael Franco three point one, which brings us to the home run calls of the night, and here we go. I'm ready to go, Mike Mayer. I'm back. Jan Soda brought me back. See, I always have to come back to the one one, the one one always gets you back on track when life isn't going your way. I'm officially at two you. I'm coming for the top spot. I'm gonna go yard again tonight with you and Carlos Stanton. That's right, Stantonian blast Mike Mayor, where are you going tonight?
Speaker 2: Well, you had to end of the show with a John Sterling reference.
Speaker 1: Come on, it is high, it is far. It is caught by the shortstop.
Speaker 2: Guy is the worst.
Speaker 1: He is terrible, but he's been that way forever, so it's not new. It's just, you know, I hate.
Speaker 2: That they like just recycle those clips.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I hate it so much.
Speaker 3: I'm going with Jordan Alvarez because he homers every night and I do not homer every night, and I'm hoping a worlds can collide here.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're a little a day late and the dollar short on the Alparez call. I feel like, you know you missed the window and you're trying to go back in time. Can't you can go forward? Mike Mayor, we'll see now. In the fourth you you issued me a challenge of coming up with a Star Wars name for a fantasy baseball team. So mine was Wookie of the Year. That's what I decided to come up with. Mike Mayor, did you come up with one or you just issued me challenge and walked away from it.
Speaker 3: First off, it was for fantasy football, So I definitely don't have an answer, because Eric Sean was very excited to work on that this morning, and he was like, Hey, I asked everyone else. I know, I know debro is a big Star Wars NERD ask everyone else I was like, sure, I'll see what they say.
Speaker 2: I think debro I will today.
Speaker 1: Well, well, good, at least he had something to keep him busy. That's good. All right, hopefully we kept you busy here for a half hour. We'll be back again tomorrow to do it all again as always on the YouTube channel. Don't forget use that promo code leading off at bet MGM. Get your first bet there for ten beck ten bucks and win two hundred dollars. That's right, it could all be yours just by using doing that promo code leading off. That's one word on bet MGM. And of course if you want to get on the home Run contest, make sure you go over and you join our discord at fantasypros dot com slash chat and of course check out Fancy Pros all the great content we've got going on there. That'll do it for Leslie Fair, Mike Mayer and myself today. We'll be back again tomorrow with the Welsh to do it all again. We'll see you next time, kids. Bye. May the fourth be with you