Speaker 1: We transmitting.
Speaker 2: What's up.
Speaker 1: It's Friday. We got a great show. Miranda Lambert will be in studio later. I shall say this, and I think you hear a familiar voice that was gone yesterday morning studio Mom. That familiar voices Amy, I thought you guys like me were gonna let.
Speaker 3: Her just yelling nah nah, No, it's muscle memory, like you say that, I just do it.
Speaker 2: Amy, welcome back.
Speaker 1: You good.
Speaker 2: We're worried about you.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you because.
Speaker 1: You could have even work from your house and you were so sick that when you're like, I can't do anything, that's when you're like and mostly I would get my updates from my wife. That's a weird thing. But Amy, I know what she's doing. Sometimes I don't even talk to her because of your wife. Yeah, I'll be like you heard from Amy, not even the sick stuff. Because I used to call am me all the time, but now I got like a different channel.
Speaker 5: Weird, I don't have to huh, I said, yeah, you don't have to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like there will be like three or four days in.
Speaker 1: A row where Amy, I don't talk outside the show, but I know thing's going on because I don't need to because Caitlyn's Yeah, No, I was with Amy today and here's what's up, and she's the good I'm like, all right, I just talked to her.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 1: Does that feel like that to you or do you feel like I'm more distant because I don't feel I feel like, well.
Speaker 5: I get updates from Well, so I see you a lot.
Speaker 4: Well, we're also I'll get certain.
Speaker 1: But also we would talk outside of work a lot, I know, but I don't feel like I'm missing anything because anything I would know. Then for the most part, my wife's like, you know, I was with Amy today, there's everything's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, it's things that we don't talk about at work. She may catch you up on some Yeah that that is okay to tell you because I'm sure. I'm sure they're.
Speaker 1: Having a conversation.
Speaker 2: No, but you should have secrets healthy.
Speaker 1: Yes, you should have secrets with my wife because you guys are friends. No, Amy and my wife are close, and so it's allowed me to feel like I don't have to reach in and when I already know what I'm reaching in for, that.
Speaker 4: Make yeah we pivoted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird. Amy's the better friends of my wife than I think my wife is with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, so.
Speaker 1: Let's go everybody's favorite story today or the week. Ay, I'm gonna go to you first because we're happy your back.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: Well, mine's a fashion thing, and it's that fringe is in for springtime of this year and it'll probably just roll into the summer. But I dug out this fringe denim jacket that I've had for several years now and I wasn't wearing it, and I wore it and.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, I kind of like this, and I was getting some conflidence.
Speaker 1: Is that it?
Speaker 4: And then I saw this whole article.
Speaker 2: That's called jean jacket.
Speaker 4: It's denim, but my fringe fringe.
Speaker 1: And she said fringe denim jacket. So I saw Dennis fringe on you know what fringe is? No, that's that's my problem. A fringe, that's my problem. It's like like hanging hanging.
Speaker 5: Any stringy things they hang out like the back.
Speaker 1: The cowboys, like they were those jackets with the fringe on it. Yes, yeah, yeah, okay, Like what cowboys they go to?
Speaker 2: What kind of bar?
Speaker 1: And I'm talking about like the nineties countries, Guys like Marty Stewart, like seventies, like John Travolta.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, go ahead.
Speaker 5: There could be denim jackets with French shirts with frine, all skirts with fringe, leather with fringe.
Speaker 4: So just all the fringe is in. Fringe is in for y'all too.
Speaker 1: The funny thing is Eddie was arguing it and he goes, I got I don't know, friend, that's no idea. That's about fifty percent of this show.
Speaker 2: In case you wonder to know, we do that crap all the time. No clue, lunchbox. Oh have you guys met me out? Excuse me?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Why would you ask us a question?
Speaker 7: Oh we have not Meow is a woman that she identifies as a Dalmatian.
Speaker 2: She sleeps in a crate.
Speaker 1: She's getting me out. Why does she have a cat name? If she should be a rough she should be like spot, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 7: That's why I love the Internet, because you find out about all the freaks in the world. And she has people that come over and walk her. She gets treated, she gets treated with dog bones and treats. She sleeps in a crate because it makes her feel more comfortable.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Weird, crazy freak show whatever Lunchbox said, but also somebody who probably had something lacking in her life, and that she did this and started to feel celebrated or connected in a way for the first time. But her name's me Oo. First thing had say, as our pr person, that's a cat. Yeah, you need to be a dog.
Speaker 2: You maybe be a dog.
Speaker 1: Also, let's get you some help, but let's go to the let's do the things we can change immediately.
Speaker 7: Her favorite thing is to go on walks, and she loves training because when she gets a trick, right, she gets a treat.
Speaker 1: Now, this is like, okay, this is like a fetish thing. Okay, it's not not for me. I don't get it. But if she's like real life living and it's like I need to be a dog so people won't pay attention to me, Lunchbox does seem like a fetish thing. Uh No, I just think she's someone you subscribe to. Is that I guess that's ours?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, making sure, Eddie, go ahead, Lunchbox check this out.
Speaker 3: Hey, This week is National Invasive Species Awareness Week, and this group out of Florida, South Florida came and they said they have caught over five hundred pounds of pythons in South Florida. Wow, that's eleven pythons, guys, not in South America, not in Africa, not in jungles, in South Florida.
Speaker 1: So they it sounds to me like invasive species week.
Speaker 2: You say, yeah.
Speaker 1: Awareness, Yeah, is like when they go, Okay, this is let's clean up the beach.
Speaker 2: Awareness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where they just have to have a time to go all at once and do as much good as they can because it's it overruns otherwise. Yeah, and that's why you can't live in Florida.
Speaker 2: Lunch box snakes and gaters.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Oh, there's no way the what Florida's the what the devil? Yeah right, I could live in Florida because I don't mind snakes. Pythons, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: They said the last python that they caught was sixteen feet foot long.
Speaker 1: Again, big snakes. I'm gonna say animals in general, and again I'll bring up doctor Josie and my vet her and now we're just having this conversation and that it doesn't matter what the animal is, human animal, they're not going to attack you unless they are scared, they're hungry or they're hurt.
Speaker 2: That's it, bro, it's a python.
Speaker 1: But you guys act like these animals are just out going on hunts for us.
Speaker 4: No, but can you.
Speaker 3: Imagine you're on a hike in Florida and like, what, oh my, that's a huge python.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Or you're just going.
Speaker 7: For a swim and all of a sudden, oh that's a gator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, thanks, would be scary. I'm not saying it would.
Speaker 1: It be scary, but it's also scary to run into, uh, somebody you can't see in a dark alley.
Speaker 2: Here's go hey buddy, right, you can't.
Speaker 1: But that's scary too, same kind of fear. Yes, but I'm saying you guys associate all negativity with snakes or gators.
Speaker 3: It's just that these pythons aren't native to hear. So what happens some dude like lost a pet python? Some could guy and they just had babies. I'm not scared of snakes. I grew up around snakes.
Speaker 1: I don't like snakes if they're if I feel like they're aggressive, but I'm not scared of them. You're talking about water moccas No, I'm talking about any kind of snake, and most snakes aren't even like a black snake.
Speaker 4: They're not even Is it red and yellow kill a fellow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good rhyme. Yeah, red and black venom black. Oh oh, that's what it is. I thought red and black Backstreet's back. That's when I play Backstreet Boys. I saw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, snakes are cool. They're part of the food. They they're part of what ecosystem. We need them.
Speaker 1: You guys are being haters, But that's that's crazy, dude. But I did a show called Snake in the Grass too, where I would have to be with pythons and on that set. The snakes are real, yes.
Speaker 2: Not only real, massively real, Like.
Speaker 1: If you took your hands, Let's say you made a circle out of all your fingers, you know, like you do pray your hands, but make a ball out of it. They were so big they wouldn't even fit in the middle of that, the middle of them. You'd have to like spread your hands out. But then we would also be in the jungle and there'd be snakes everywhere, like just walking around.
Speaker 3: But that was always that shot, you know, when you guys were gonna like confess or not confess. When you guys would do the final thing. They would all start with, like a pit of snakes.
Speaker 8: Go to you guys.
Speaker 1: We had a literal pit of snakes there and people ask me when I had to confess that I made love to that snake. That was tough for me on that show. That was a confession. Okay, here's my story, and it's not so much a new story.
Speaker 2: It's a story from Amy.
Speaker 1: And I wanted to read exactly because Amy was that sick yesterday and so.
Speaker 2: But she still send in some notes.
Speaker 1: She goes, Hey, this is for the show, and I want to read exactly what she wrote me because.
Speaker 4: I kept thinking I was gonna come in.
Speaker 2: Yes, are you ready? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is this? The headline is, I can't stop thinking about golf. Oh, written to me from Amy? What I'm gonna read it without commentary until it's over.
Speaker 4: Remember what we.
Speaker 2: Were saying, are you on medicine?
Speaker 1: She said? I keep thinking about how I should have started playing golf when I was a kid, so that I could have been out there on the green for the last eighteen years of my career. But like the Chinese proverb that Bobby always likes to reference, the next best time is right now.
Speaker 2: It's not quite it.
Speaker 5: Yes, I need to tell you the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, But I had no comments to you, she said, I can't focus on what I didn't do twenty years ago. All that said, to begin my golf game, I started watching a show on Netflix called Full Swing, Season two, Episode one.
Speaker 2: I have no idea it's necessarily to go back to season one. Probably not. Anyway.
Speaker 1: I may have not an actual time on the green yet, but I can at least hold a conversation about live or PGA A, you're late whatever, but now I need to get on the green. If I'm not good enough, come May, or can I get good enough come May to play with work people? Or if not May, can we set a goal for some networking on the green? Yeah it's from Amy, Okay, a couple of things. I didn't start playing golf until late like mid mid twenties, late twenties whatever, like consistently, and I'm still I still strug there's zero percent chance that by May, let's say in March fifteenth that by May that you there's no no chance.
Speaker 4: Well guess what I'm doing tomorrow.
Speaker 1: No, it takes years to get good enough to go play with people, that you're gonna play with and make business deals what you want, right, I get it.
Speaker 3: But what I tell my friends is like, even though you're terrible, just hit the ball and it goes in the woods.
Speaker 1: Keep moving.
Speaker 2: But that's if you can hit some good ones.
Speaker 1: Right, You have to hit a couple of good ones, and the whole thing isn't dedicated to you being bad. Right, I'm saying it would take you a good year, year and a half to get okay enough to play where you'd feel comfortable and not embarrassed.
Speaker 2: You can play with us, We don't care. And also, no one says get on the green.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that meant, am'my.
Speaker 6: On the greens course, no one goes hit the Yeah, we're at the hole, slap the white pebble, play around.
Speaker 4: No one else ever says grab your six.
Speaker 2: Black here it is is no anyway.
Speaker 1: I may not have an actual time on the green yet, that's not that's that's not really the course. Do you know what the green is?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the green part, that's like, there's the course. Yeah, No, it's the extra mode down part.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's where you put yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So are you taking golf lessons? No?
Speaker 5: Tomorrow I'm going to the driving range with therapy Cat her husband. They're going and I asked if I could join.
Speaker 1: Will you take a video of like a minute and a half of you just taking.
Speaker 2: Swings without don't don't.
Speaker 1: I mean you're funny to begin with, and but take take like ten swings.
Speaker 4: Like for real ones.
Speaker 2: The probably can't lose. You don't know if you left handed to right handed. So you're right handed.
Speaker 4: I am right handed.
Speaker 5: And you know, she just got married and one of the guests that her husband got her was a set of clubs, and but she's right handed.
Speaker 4: She said, I could borrow hers.
Speaker 2: You just need one one.
Speaker 4: Club right, so I'll use hers for right hand.
Speaker 5: But she said I could guess I could go inside and ask them for a left handed.
Speaker 2: Don't do left handed? No, no, no, you're not left handed because you suck it equally both sides. Is something you're ambidexterious.
Speaker 4: But when I played softball, when.
Speaker 2: You play basketball, do what do you shoot?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: But it's what it's with my right hand. I think that I was My left hand was silence.
Speaker 1: You do whatever as a child, everybody's offhand silenced as a child.
Speaker 5: Well, what I'm saying is when I would go to bat during softball, they would put me up at the plate and I would bat left handed.
Speaker 1: But you were a bunter, right, weren't you?
Speaker 4: No, I had a successful buck.
Speaker 1: I think they just thought that ball would hit you if you were sitting on the wrong whatever.
Speaker 5: We had my coach call in that one time and she told y'all, I.
Speaker 1: Was take take fifteen minutes, try minute swing with both sides, pick a side, and then commit to it, because you're never going to get better if you don't commit. But I need you to take like a minute a half video of you trying to hit ten balls or so near the end of your session.
Speaker 5: I am so serious about committing. I'm not joking.
Speaker 1: You got this. Why not you should say you're committed. Now you're serious not committing and okay, okay, that's all I want to say for now. Please take a video. Okay, okay, all right, good, we're here. It's just much tougher than you think. It's the hardest sport I know.
Speaker 5: I've gone to the dragon range before.
Speaker 1: Okay, like ten, I'm gone to a Broadway musical. I don't think I hop oup there and sing.
Speaker 4: I think I went in twenty eleven.
Speaker 2: Oh, then you're good.
Speaker 1: You're good. Let's open up the mail.
Speaker 5: Bagmail and we read and all the air pick something we call Bobby's mail bag.
Speaker 2: Give me hello, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Anytime we go out to eat with a certain group of girlfriends, there's one girl that always orders the most expensive things. She'll get the most expensive items on the menu. Appetizers showlder three, four, sometimes five or six cocktails. But she's always the first to say, let's just do an even split to make it easy on the waiter. It's so annoying. She has zero self awareness about this. How would you deal with this? Friend signed dinner dilemma?
Speaker 2: Amy want to go?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that it's okay to bring up like, oh hey, yeah, it is easy to do.
Speaker 4: A split, but we also.
Speaker 5: Can just take the time to tally up. Now, I'll probably just pay the even split, but some people may not be able to afford that. And if they're not ordering the extra things or the extra drinks, then I think it's okay to bring up a conversation. If she's clueless to it, then she's just not noticing it. So you have an opportunity to bring it to her attention in a kind way, and then she'll probably be like, oh, yeah, sorry, I didn't think about that.
Speaker 2: That's what i'd say.
Speaker 1: No way, do you see how many drinks you got?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Like that, that's how we would do it. Yeah, because if you don't make it an issue issue, it's not going to be an issue issue.
Speaker 2: Okay, because if.
Speaker 1: You're like, well, are you crazy? You's got six appetizers, three drinks, So we're not doing that, and just make it like that, so it's like a half issue but not really.
Speaker 4: So you have to alter your voice like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you don't. You would want to be like like this, okay, you got three appetizers?
Speaker 2: No, because then you're it feels angry. But she's like, let's just do the waiter. Are you kidding? No, you're crazy, You've got five drinks. We can't do that.
Speaker 1: That's unfair to everybody. Correct classic you. If you treat it like that, it's still a minor issue. But it's not an issue issue. If you approach it seriously, she could offend her feelings, hurt, she get who knows, it's just not worth it. But if you act like it any big deal, it's not going to be that big a deal, but it is a big deal when people do that.
Speaker 2: Lunchboks.
Speaker 7: Look, I mean if you if you keep continuing to go to dinner with this friend, you know herr emo, it's on you, like, fool me once, shame on you, fool you twice, shame on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, only get that boy, you got sick cocked out. And she is self aware of this. I think so too. She knows.
Speaker 2: She's the first one to say strategy.
Speaker 1: Come on, just be like got seven advertisers. Yeah, handle it like that. Either don't go anymore with her, or treat it like it's an issue, but not really be like you're crazy.
Speaker 2: You give me some of those Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Just don't hold it in and resent her forever without communicating about it in one way or the other.
Speaker 2: All right, there you go, hold it up. We got your team mail and we read on the air.
Speaker 5: Now it's found the clothes Bobby's mailed that cue.
Speaker 1: It's time for fun Fact Friday.
Speaker 2: I'll go first. It's seventeen seventy seven.
Speaker 1: George Washington temporarily stopped the Revolutionary War. It's like time time out, remember say by the bell when Zach would go time out, yes, and never one freeze anybody freezing. You would stare at the other guys if they blink or something, and then sometimes they would just a little bit.
Speaker 2: But he stopped it.
Speaker 1: It was like hold, hold, hold to return a lost dog to its owner, who was a British general on the opposite side.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine they're like find about to stab someone free Oh, but for a dog, Like that's awesome, George, how did that story make it this long?
Speaker 2: Make it because it's awesome?
Speaker 3: You know when you play telephone the game Telephone, like the story changes, Like, how did they make it that long that he stopped the war to save a dog?
Speaker 1: Maybe we fact checked this, but I don't know. There are a lot of George Washington fact that really aren't true. Like he did he did not throw He did not throw a coin across the Potomac. Oh neard that one. He he did have wooden teeth. And I don't think that he actually chopped down a cherry tree. I think that way so that I could never lie. I think that was actually just told him how honest he was. But George Washington was like a ball or fighter. Yeah, like a wary, like when he was young, he was like the ultimate soldier. But that's how he ended up being the first president. Another really cool thing about George Washington was they wanted to make him king, but that but that is what British is. Yeah, and he was like, that's the whole reason we just fought. However, it had it been me, I'd have been like, well, I know, we just fought for all this, but if you.
Speaker 2: Really want it, I can be. I'll be king. But when I'm done, it's get we're gonna vote.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: George Washington like he was that dude. But yeah, let's see if he actually returned the lost dog. I tend to believe it. And here's why.
Speaker 2: It was typed out in front of me. Oh there you go or you that's right.
Speaker 1: H okay, fun fact Friday, Amy, Okay, it's weird because I have a war fact too.
Speaker 5: The shortest war in history lasted only thirty eight minutes.
Speaker 1: It was between my wife and I about the air. That was quick. Yes, I'm freezing, I'm hot, I'm freezing, I'm hot, all right?
Speaker 2: Fight over.
Speaker 5: It was between Britain and Zanzibar on August twenty seventh, eighteen ninety six and Zanzibar surrendered after the British Navy bombarded its palace. They were like, okay, cool, We're cool.
Speaker 1: How we're done here? Zanzibar just feels like a rec center'teel like it's a big enough prices to be a country.
Speaker 3: Yes, at eight Australia is wider than the Moon, which is crazy to give you an idea of how small the moon is. So the they've measured Australia and Australia is two thousand, four hundred and eighty five miles wide and the Moon is two one hundred and fifty nine miles wide.
Speaker 2: You know the big difference between Australia and the Moon. We've been to Australia.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, oh we've been to the moon.
Speaker 2: Man, probably something I say.
Speaker 1: I do think we've been to the moon, but I think there's some stuff they're not telling you. Fact jacket, you can't factchecks. In my heart, I do believe we went to the moon, but the percentage is a little less than it was. But I do believe they're not telling us everything or they faked, like recreated some of that footage because some of that stuff sho Amy even sent me a video.
Speaker 2: Oh I me on TikTok it did, Yeah, you sent me. Amy's been six.
Speaker 1: About the I'll remind you what you sent me, the one about the suits or the moonsuits they were wearing and the moon print. You remember the moon prints?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, yeah, that the boot's totally different.
Speaker 1: Yes, And the answer to that is I can also play Devil's advocate of myself. The answer that they give is because they show up a footprint on the moon from where Neil Armstrong was. Then they show the actual moon shoe, the moon boot that he was wearing, it doesn't match the print. What is said about that, though, is they had like a foot cover that went over the moon boot that they wore. I don't know if it's true or not.
Speaker 4: The cover had those ridges.
Speaker 1: Maybe because you know sometimes when you walk in snow and ice and you put those things.
Speaker 2: Over your shoes. Yes, Spike, the grips could have been that.
Speaker 5: Oh I was just picking those little booties that you know people put on when they come to work in your house.
Speaker 2: Could have been that too.
Speaker 8: Okay, Yeah, that's true. He had an award for his actions and there was a letter written so there's okay the letter man man, that's awesome, Okay, thank you about that much?
Speaker 1: Was that yours Australia wider than and the difference is we've been to Australia lunchbox.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Breast size is hereditary.
Speaker 7: You have an equal chance of inheriting your chest size from either parent, which is why one sister may have bigger breast than the other because one got it from their dad, one got it from their mom.
Speaker 1: That's interesting genetically. And he likes breast because that's just you know, he tries to be a little risk. Sure, no, no, I would say anything physically is you know it's coming from some sort of gene really.
Speaker 5: Really him, that's sarcasm regarding obviously if you're through your biological He just.
Speaker 1: Wanted to say, breaths. If I were If I were a dude, and I had two relatives, huh. And the first relative was my uncle, Tiny Tim. You know why they call them tiny Ta we all know, you know, No, yeah, And old Larry the Elephant was my other uncle. He was a dog. If I got Tiny Tim and not Larry the Elephant, I would be so mad.
Speaker 2: And then my brother's got the trunk.
Speaker 4: But I feel it could be very difficult to be Larry.
Speaker 1: No, trust me. We love that difficulty. Yeah, Morgan, you're up.
Speaker 9: So football teams wearing red play better A review of football games, No, they don't, I.
Speaker 1: Can tell you from RAZORBA not true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold on.
Speaker 9: A review of football games in fifty five years showed that teams wearing red consistently played better in home matches than teams and other colors. It's because the color of your clothes can affect how you're perceived by others and change how you feel.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say that she must be reading something that was meant for soccer players, because she said matches.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, we don't football match football like soccer.
Speaker 1: Listen, I read it. The red Arkansas Razorbacks. I've not won a national championships is nineteen sixty four, okay.
Speaker 9: But like the Dallas Cowboys aren't very good and they were blue.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: I think they've also won champion. Yeah I have.
Speaker 1: They had the Chiefs though they are red, and they win. I still think that's about soccer, because she said in matches, no one calls it a soccer match football.
Speaker 2: But I hear you. I love read. My favorite color.
Speaker 1: That's what I can see better than others. I'll give you one more here forgetting mine. Or details such as the name of someone you've just met, helps your brain maintain efficiency by prioritizing more important information.
Speaker 4: I think we're telling ourselves that.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, I was just with someone and it wasn't super recent, it was kind of recent. And they called and said I was looking forward to this. They said, hey, can we have lunch. We'll talk about a project. Da da da da da. And I was like sure. I didn't know much about them, but I thought this is interesting, so that for two hours they checked in. I still don't know their name, and I know it's told me a couple of times. I don't know their name. That's tough.
Speaker 5: It's okay, you're just prioritizing other information you should bring.
Speaker 1: No, that is a that's a I hate that about me. But you just said I know, but I hate.
Speaker 4: But you're not alone in that.
Speaker 1: But I'm not bad with names, Oh, I'm just I just suck as a person sometimes because I can remember. I have a pretty good memory, but I guess I just don't go all right.
Speaker 2: That's Chuck, Chuck, Chuck.
Speaker 1: Why do I do? It's like I meet him like, hey, Bobby, and then I'm here's what else I have to say.
Speaker 3: I know I hate that about me, but that's what that thing is saying. Is you just prioritize someone else.
Speaker 2: I do, Sean, I do Eddie. Sorry, I know it's time for the good news?
Speaker 5: How much box?
Speaker 2: Who's ready to get gallantastic? I am. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Let's go, let's.
Speaker 2: Gallant tell me something good? You know what something good? Okay.
Speaker 7: There's a group of moms in Rogers, Arkansas that wanted to make sure every girl could have a dress for problem.
Speaker 2: And they're like, we gotta do something.
Speaker 7: So they went out and just knocked onto or said, hey, we're collecting dresses. We're collecting dresses for anybody that can't afford it. And they collected five hundred and fifty dresses.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And that's why we weren't even collecting money.
Speaker 1: That's why it wouldn't have felt like a scam to me, because if they were around, hey can I get twenty bucks?
Speaker 2: But they were asking for dresses. That's that's awesome.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you and most of the girls are girls that are from single parent households, like moms that are raising the daughter and gauntastic and.
Speaker 1: Now we it's called the gallantastic dang shout out Rogers Arkansas.
Speaker 2: They ever been there? Yeah many times? Really, m A n y times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's you have to right there, oh, Roger Springdale, right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've been there.
Speaker 1: You remember we were gauntastic over there. I forgot that gantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right. Lunchbox, that's it, thank you. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. It's not prett easy trivia.
Speaker 1: The game Amy set up so she can win another championship. Bamy's got two points, Lunchbox, Morgan and Abby I'll have zero. Nobody goes home first round. The category is cartoons. Who's the famous sailor who loves spinach?
Speaker 2: Amy?
Speaker 4: Oh bye?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Lunchbox? Who is the adventurous boy who never grows up and lives in Neverland?
Speaker 2: Pinocchio? Incorrect? Now nobody goes home. The first round would have been Peter Pan didn't know that? Morgan? Who is the little blue fast hedgehog known for a speed?
Speaker 4: Oh sonic the hedgehog?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Abby, who's the famous bear who wears a red shirt and loves honey.
Speaker 4: Oh, pooh Bear, What are the pooh whinny the pooh?
Speaker 2: There you go?
Speaker 1: So nobody goes home, but if you do miss it for now on you hear this sound.
Speaker 2: You've been boo?
Speaker 1: Amy two Lunchbox zero Morgan zero Abby zero. Amy's warning the crown because she's the champion. She's also set up this game for another championship. Ready, Amy Reddy. Famous Companies is the category which Disney owned company is famous for its animated movies like Toy Story and Finding Nemo.
Speaker 4: Also Cars That Different.
Speaker 1: Are Now Which Disney owned a company is famous for its animated movies like Toy Story.
Speaker 4: Or Fine Pixar.
Speaker 2: Correct Lunchbox?
Speaker 1: What company is known for its streaming platform that produces original content like Stranger Things?
Speaker 2: Oh? Netflix? Correct Morgan?
Speaker 1: What company is famous for its online encyclopedia that anyone.
Speaker 4: Can edit Wikipedia?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: Abby?
Speaker 1: Which company is known for its e commerce platform and prime membership service?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Amazon?
Speaker 1: Correct? Next category is children's literature wi olber is the name of the pig and what famous novel?
Speaker 2: Amy? Correct Lunchbox?
Speaker 1: What is the name of the eccentric chocolate maker and Charlie and the Chocolate Fact Willie Walker. Correct Morgan who wrote Green Eggs and Ham Doctor Seuss Correct Abby? What kind of animal is Stuart and the Kid's Book? Stuart Little, Stuart Little, He's a mouth Correct? Everybody's still in good job? Everybody famous musicians? Amy, who's the lead singer of the band The Rolling Stones? Oh? Who is the lead singer of the band The Rolling Stones?
Speaker 4: Hold on? Who's that's the aerosmith that came in here? What's the other guy's name? Stephen Tyler's aerosmith. The other guy is Phil Tom Pete, Paul Simon.
Speaker 2: And An answer.
Speaker 5: Time You've been Stephen Tyler out of my brain?
Speaker 6: Answer is Richard Simon mc jagger, Richard Lunchbox, who is known for the song Yellow Card, Yikes Lunchbox who is known for the song Purple Haze and is considered one of the best guitarists of all time.
Speaker 4: Jimmy and Drix.
Speaker 2: Is that your answer? Correct?
Speaker 1: These Morgan who is known for hits like rocket Man and Tiny Dancer, Elton John Correct Abbey who is known for hits like Dancing in the Dark and Born in the USA.
Speaker 4: Dancing Springsteen.
Speaker 2: Correct down to three.
Speaker 1: The category of sports, lunchbox, And which sport do players hit a shuttlecock over a net?
Speaker 2: Badminton? Correct? Morgan?
Speaker 1: What sport do players ride horses and compete in various events such as jumping and dressage? Which sport do players ride horses and compete in various events such as jumping and dressage?
Speaker 2: Hmm?
Speaker 4: I mean, I know that's like equestrian, but I don't know if that's the sport name. There's the Derby Equestrian correct?
Speaker 2: Okay, wow abbey?
Speaker 1: In which Olympic sport to player slidestones on ice toward a target area?
Speaker 4: Hold on? That's called like carving out? What is that?
Speaker 1: In which Olympic sport do player slidestones on ice toward a target area? Carving?
Speaker 4: Carving?
Speaker 2: Carlin carling dang fourth grade?
Speaker 1: Math? Oh no, lunchbox and Morgan remain lunchbox. What's the next number in this sequence?
Speaker 2: Eight?
Speaker 1: Twelve, sixteen, twenty blank twenty four?
Speaker 2: Correct? Morgan? What is two to the power three six eight? You've been booed, so that would be two times too.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I know I had two times two yeah plus instead of bringing.
Speaker 2: On new I guess we've got his point right there. Let's hit it. What do you say you you the glass half full or half empty?
Speaker 4: Half full?
Speaker 1: You do you feel like your pessimistic versus optimistic perspective has changed in the past five years?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, yeah, I think I think I can accept things a little bit easier.
Speaker 4: Like I'm not just like blave a lot, everything's good.
Speaker 5: I'm like, well, this sucks, but what does it make possible?
Speaker 2: M You've had to learn that through experience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've waited for the next shoot to drop a little bit, but I don't want to live that way.
Speaker 2: You waited for the next picture to pour to your glass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, I'd rather look at the positive, but I don't want to ignore any of the negative.
Speaker 1: I will say that I'm probably generally a half empty guy. However I'm half empty with the knowing of give me an hour, I'll fill this freaking glass up. So I'm optimistic that I can get some water in that glass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what is out of your control?
Speaker 2: Nothing's out of my control?
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, yes, there are a lot of things out of your control.
Speaker 2: There are. But I don't approach life like that.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, you approach it as if you have control of everything.
Speaker 1: No, but I approach it as if the only chance I have at making things happen is if I take control of it. And I can't always get a hold of it, but I'm gonna go as hard as I can and try to get a.
Speaker 2: Hold of it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I think I'm a half empty but I have a half full approach. I'm about to fill this glass up. I'm about to overrun it. And then once it's overrun, I'm gonna give you gusts without water.
Speaker 4: Okay, but not tell then.
Speaker 1: Pile of stories.
Speaker 4: So a grilled.
Speaker 5: Cheese and tomato soup, it's classic combination.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're sick, so good or winter really yeah, like sore throat or winter winter. But I'm not gonna have it in June. If I go to Panera, That's what I'm getting any time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't like a hot sandwich or hot soup and in summer.
Speaker 1: But I hear you, and I love it, and I just I totally pivoted this to the wrong way because I started to get offended.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, you're on well Campbell's soup.
Speaker 5: They're coming out with a limited addition grilled cheese and tomato soup, and it mixes their classic recipe with Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar cheese. And it's going to be in stores nationwide very soon. So it's sort of like you don't even have to make their grilled cheese part. Maybe you just need like a cracker or a piece of bread.
Speaker 2: No, that'd be good in winter or sore throat.
Speaker 5: Rolling it out just in time for spring and summer. I hate bad timing, guess all right, So if you get a smiley face on your receipt when you're out.
Speaker 1: To eat, oh I tip it double, maybe not double, but more they do. Yes, I take pride and tipping because I had to rely on tips my whole life. That being said, if somebody puts a little note or something, I'm like, well look at that extra for maybe I give a little extra like have a nice day, smiley, or if they make like a part like it's a you were great, and I'm know what that means.
Speaker 2: God's eight to wolve.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, you're We're easily manipulated into tipping more so this.
Speaker 4: Is just for all the sailors out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they did this whole study about how we are so much more likely to tip if there's a smiley face on the receipt. So if you're a server out there at a smiley face today.
Speaker 3: I used to think they were hitting on me, and then I realized they did that to everyone.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Amy also not smiley face, but thought that a person run the register was hitting on.
Speaker 2: Her at the grouncery store.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: They wanted your number.
Speaker 5: Dansked for my number, but that wasn't a normal thing I'd never experienced.
Speaker 1: For the rewards.
Speaker 2: Yeah you want to give us your number, I'm married.
Speaker 1: No, I was saying, if you wanted eight percent of at Kroger whatever.
Speaker 5: Oh, speaking of money, and just real quick, this popped in my head about this guy that hadn't washed his feet since twenty twenty one and he's now selling dirty picks on olyfans. But get it dirty. It's just of his dirty feet. But he's making over one thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 1: It's kind of funny because people love feet, dirty feet, dirty feet. If I didn't wash my feet every day, my wife would leave. Yeah, you'd be single, Yeah, be done. This would never work at our house.
Speaker 5: Okay, what else Hardy was talking about when Bro country officially died, and in his opinion, it's when Chris Stapleton saying with Justin Timberlake at the two tenty fifteen CMAS. He said that just immediately broke the mold of what you had to look like. And then a few years later Luke Combs came around and broke the mold wide wide open, and Hardy was like sweet, that was regular guys can.
Speaker 4: Get a record deal.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. I definitely wouldn't say bro country died then. I would say that's probably the start of if you're good, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Matter as much what you look like.
Speaker 1: So maybe he means started to die because there are a lot of browie hits after that song.
Speaker 3: When Georgia Florida Georgia line broke up, that's probably the day Georgia a broke country, though, I call they the day the music died.
Speaker 2: The days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's our version.
Speaker 10: Of Bye bye Broke Country. No more corny, cornish songs about a tailgate. The two guys that met in college and created a sound that we now hate.
Speaker 1: That's so good.
Speaker 4: I still like some of them.
Speaker 1: Broke Country, Yeah, the old school ones, Yeah, Yeah, that's the day they're broke Country died.
Speaker 5: Oh we're speaking of party. He's gonna be in studio with this Monday.
Speaker 1: That's true, right, Yeah, And I do believe I agree with what Hardy said with that happening with Stapleton and obviously Luke Combs, they were non traditional to where record labels weren't invest in somebody that also wasn't like good looking like traditionally yeah you know, okay, you didn't have to sound that good, just look good. That definitely shifted whenever a guy like Stanpleton who's like, I'm just living my life.
Speaker 2: I'm a long beard, I look like zz top.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go, and then Luke Combs could just write that crap out of song.
Speaker 5: And Luke Homes has even talked about how certain people in the business said, yeah, you probably just stay a songwriter and.
Speaker 2: I knew, now, go ahead, pile. That was Amy's pile of stories. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 1: Bobby. For years, no matter the weather, Bill would walk five miles to five miles fro Wow, going to work every day rain snow. He was a janitor at the Walmart and cab at Arkansas, and so two hours a day he walked to work every single day. Well, Christy Conrad would drive into work and she would see him every day, should see him. Then she started giving them rides. Then she realized he's legally blind. She would give them rides and they would talk. Now because she wasn't always able to help them with the ride. A couple of months ago, they started a Facebook group called mister Bill's Village.
Speaker 2: So basically it was other people we could pick them up. In that group. We were to like fifteen hundred members.
Speaker 1: Wow. So now people in the community are actively on the message board going hey, does Bill need help and so.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 1: Then they donated a vehicle to him and so, but he can't drive, Wow, somebody can drive it for him though, so unable to use a vehicle because of his eyesight, he handed the new car over to Christy and the kindness went back around to her, and then she sold it for gambling money.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just kidding. I just thought that'd be funny.
Speaker 1: No, but that so he did give the car back to her, but that whole Facebook group of people do it.
Speaker 2: And also, what if you you're.
Speaker 1: Chris Pucket and you you're the card deiler and you give him a car but then he gives it to somebody else like little.
Speaker 2: It'll be like Bill, WHAT'SU buddy?
Speaker 1: But Billy, you gave a blind man a car, I just give him money.
Speaker 2: I love the story. I think it's it's fantastic.
Speaker 7: I mean, this reminds me of back when I worked at Walmart in college and Romero his car broke down and he lived four miles from the Walmart, and I was like, dude, don't worry. I'll pick you up in the morning and give you a ride to work. The only problem is my car got broken into that night, so I had to wait for the cops so I couldn't go pick up Romero.
Speaker 2: Romerow that what's the story to tell me something good? Uh? So I showed up to work. He was like, Hey, thanks for picking me up man. I had to walk for miles.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Chris Pucket got in a free car. I got just passing them out. That's for Romarro. Wait, that's just for Romrows. When I say, all right, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good.