Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Mela and I'm Erica and we're hiking.
Speaker 2: Baby, we're on a high in the wild. Oh sorry, I'm a fast walk we know we got he's into this side. Sorry he's slow. You know I'm a fast walker.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: There's a little sh tiny little legs you got. I have long legs for a short person.
Speaker 2: You do. I keep telling you this.
Speaker 1: That's why whenever, whenever anyone meets Mela, and they always think she's so tiny, cause I think you're so much taller.
Speaker 2: I know I look tall at my photographs, I look tall and real life long.
Speaker 1: Gate, you're bought tea.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we're here in our hood. Uh, hiking in Pryman. It's a beautiful place. This is a very valley girl staple.
Speaker 1: This is nostalgic. I've been hiking Fryman Canyon since I think.
Speaker 3: I could walk.
Speaker 1: My mom started bringing me up this hill. This was my first type I ever went to. If you're from the valley, then you come to Fryman. You don't go to Runnian Canyon. You come here.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I would even say that like the vibes of Frymen are different than Runyan, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the people are different. There's more makeup on Runian.
Speaker 2: I was literally about to say that you have to be fully glam blam. I've gone to Runyan, like just gone. I can't and I felt severely underdressed.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 1: I bought these pants and they're supposed to like be in your butt pants, but I think nobody but.
Speaker 3: What they're called.
Speaker 1: Ala like ariola there in my butt a little?
Speaker 2: They're not. These are not the good kind. That's this gunch right here? Are they doing it? Not? Really?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well you tried. I was really hoping this is me dressing up on Fryman.
Speaker 2: I wasn't dressing up. I was dressing warm because also I'm not used to this forty degree weather in La. I'm pissed.
Speaker 3: You have one.
Speaker 1: Jacket in your whole closet. This is the most you'll ever see fully dressed. I had to go pick up a jacket.
Speaker 3: This is your ski jacket. This is the jacket you go skiing.
Speaker 2: I know I do not like the cold.
Speaker 3: Did I get iris Stanley Cup?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't realize that Stanley was like so important.
Speaker 2: They're people they've been planning the seats and are fucking kids that Stanley's a cult. The kids have gone mad.
Speaker 1: I went to Target yesterday and I went to go buy Iri some water bottles and why is every water bottle thirty dollars in up? Because I'm like, my child loses these bottles over and oh.
Speaker 2: My god, I just reminded me she didn't put a fucking name on hers. She better not lose that shit. I forgot Nisha got it, but still, yeah, you've got my name. She took it to school today. I had like a straw and like, what the fucking drinking coffee? Drinking coffee?
Speaker 1: Your daughter loves coffee.
Speaker 2: She does not love coffee. She told me she loves coffee, coffee, ice cream.
Speaker 3: She said, she likes coffee.
Speaker 2: You know what I was thinking?
Speaker 1: I was thinking about turtles because like one of the long like the oldest living like animals on the planet is this turtle and that's like five hundred years old. Whoa yeah, bitch really thinking, how is what does that heart look like?
Speaker 2: What is a five hundred year old? Today's years old?
Speaker 1: I was today years old Today's segment of Today years old. Fun fact, The oldest animal on Earth is a fucking turtle.
Speaker 3: I can't remember her name or his name, but.
Speaker 2: Is five hundred years old. Why does the turtle have to be a day here?
Speaker 1: She is five hundred years old, and I'm mind blown because I'm whoa, it's a dinosaur.
Speaker 2: Dinosaurs alligators too.
Speaker 1: I want to know what the inside of that body looks like, Like, what does your blood look like?
Speaker 2: What is five hundred year old blood just recirculating blood? It probably just looks like blood. I just mean your heart's still pumping. I wonder is the fountain of us in the turtle? We can drink the turtles blood. I've heard about people drinking turtle blood like turtle soup. It's like maybe that was snake blood. Anyway, you know, blood's good for you for real.
Speaker 1: Speaking of blood, I recently so I was talking to one of our former guests, Mikayla Mama, mush womb Mama, because I have been every every cycle. During my cycle, I've been capturing my blood. And for those listening, if you're freaked out, you should be. I've been capturing my blood and.
Speaker 2: Been using a sea sponge.
Speaker 1: Well this yesterday was the first time I used the sea sponge.
Speaker 2: How'd you like it?
Speaker 1: So I didn't know how to use it because so I had to call her because I pulled it out and there was no instructions because they can't actually say that it's for vaginal menstruation really, because there's so much negativity around it because of not being able to like fully fully made make sure it's like sanitized because it's from the ocean, and that there might be sand particles in it.
Speaker 2: Well, it tells you to soak it and technically is it a living organism? Still no, but.
Speaker 1: I don't know anyway, So I pulled it out and it was so hard, yeah, in the wood, and I was like, how am I going to use this?
Speaker 3: And so she sent me this video.
Speaker 2: Did I do it right?
Speaker 3: You did it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I used it?
Speaker 3: Did you do it hard? Hard?
Speaker 2: Oh? I was like, you pussy open minded directions? Oh we had we've got it together.
Speaker 3: I don't know mine. Did mine set directions for cleaning it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And not for putting it in?
Speaker 2: No, I figure stuffing it in there? Just stuffed the sponge now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, pretty much?
Speaker 2: Ok?
Speaker 1: It Well, at first I washed it and I cleaned it just I put a little vinegar on there and I cleaned it first, and then you fold it up like a little taco, yeah, and then you insert it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if the taco. I just stuffed it.
Speaker 1: And may recommend that you still wear like either panty liner yeah, like period panties or whatever on your heavy days, and that you clean it after every use. And then she was getting really talking about just making sure you find a bathroom that has it has running water, and like having a bidet, which now I think I need a be day.
Speaker 2: I want to a day too. Yeah, you can just attach it.
Speaker 1: To I don't know why I felt like, and this is stupid, but I always felt like the days were insanitary because I was like, we're like I don't know, I don't know why. I thought it was like just it is the water from the toilet, but like it's also.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: My mind was like not processing it's the same ship. But in the video she also says like worst case scenario if you don't have water, flush the toilet a few times and just throw the sponge in there and use the toilet water to get it wet.
Speaker 2: And I was like wait, wait, wait, wait wait wait wait, hold.
Speaker 3: Up apparently the same water.
Speaker 2: Bitch now really has the same water bit in the toilet, but.
Speaker 3: The particles scenario. No, I didn't do it. I'm doing it at home.
Speaker 2: But I was just saying it. Worst case scenario, you flush the.
Speaker 1: Toilet and times and you use the water in the public bathroom toil it. I don't have to talk to her about this anyway. I'm going to have to talk to her about this asap. She's very well educated.
Speaker 2: I know she's a genius.
Speaker 1: Her pussy probably smells like fucking jazz.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's not. I'm telling her she shouldn't do that either. Okay, Well, under no circumstance, I'm gonna take that bitch to the sink with the common area.
Speaker 3: Have a water bottle on me at all times, like how I do my beauty wonder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, And I squeezed it in my plant, so yeah, so I used it, and so I used my blood for my altar, and I also use it for my plants. And now that I live in this new house, I have no fucking grass anywhere. Oh it's fucking terf Yeah, so I have to be creative.
Speaker 3: But I put the sponge in I had it in.
Speaker 2: For like, wouldn't mean if you created you were burying it before.
Speaker 3: I was burying it, yeah, before, But now I have I haven't.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can bury it in.
Speaker 3: I have some tr I did.
Speaker 2: I did, but I feel like that.
Speaker 1: I feel like that soil is so old, Like I need to resoil my plants and get some fresh soil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I pulled I had it in for like maybe four hours, and when I pulled it out, I just I anticipated it being like totally soaked and bloody, and it wasn't.
Speaker 3: And then you just run a little water over it and you squeeze it in the cup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have all this diluted blood. Yeah, and the magic for those watching are scared.
Speaker 1: So the men that are recording that are like, what in the fuck are these bitches talking about?
Speaker 3: Like what?
Speaker 2: Then we captured up blood and then you put it in a pants and I take it home.
Speaker 3: And then I kept it on my altar.
Speaker 1: And my.
Speaker 2: But really.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like I'm just trying to get really used to not being so f grossed out by my own bodily functions.
Speaker 3: So this is my this is my year.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm gonna be doing a period painting.
Speaker 2: Okay, or I'm not open to that, but you know, I don't know what day. I would just stand over the canvas.
Speaker 1: No, No period painting is you take that water, diluted water, you put a paint, brushing paint.
Speaker 2: No, I said, I could just stand over the canvas and just do a couple of drip and then use my fingers, you know, finger painting with it. I don't see myself doing that or spreading it on my face. But you can also like enchant your manifestations or have your prayers and you can write them out and then with semen or with blood with semen. Yeah, it's also like love. It's also life force energy. It's also like very ponent. It's of the body. So those things you can enchant your manifestations with, plant those keep them.
Speaker 3: Hm, you have to capture some semen this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, excuse me. Can I just get a little bit of that? I just wrote this one time. I had like under my pillow and I was like, listen, when you're done, just pull this out.
Speaker 1: The part our bills, our bills, so.
Speaker 2: Right, didn't have your feet.
Speaker 3: All right? Perfect?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wait, I was trying to do some research speaking of periods, well about when you if you bleed on the new moon or the full moon. Did Sylvia talk to you about any of that because we're bleeding on the new moon. Yeah, of course we of course we are on the same cycle because we were together every.
Speaker 1: Moment, and of course we're wearing the same motherfucking outfit because this is not planned.
Speaker 3: Guys, swear to god.
Speaker 1: I also had the beanie, but then I said, bitch, this.
Speaker 3: Is too much, this is too much.
Speaker 2: We're wives. I'm like, do we own any other fucking clothes?
Speaker 1: No? No, Sylvia told me that. Shout out to Sylvia and Sestral. She's amazing. Make sure you go follow her on Instagram. She's our Costa Rican spiritual witch mama. She told me that during the full moon, if you're bleeding, you capture your blood and it's important to cover your head when you go out and you bear. You find a place, dig a hole, pour the blood in, ask like put your intentions into, like what you are trying to remove from your life, bury it and then that's it.
Speaker 2: And then for the new moon.
Speaker 3: I don't know about new moon.
Speaker 1: I got it. I gotta whatsapperrst time this episode comes out, I'll put an episode description or maybe I'll put it on Patreon. On Patreon, you can find out what we need me to do with your period.
Speaker 3: But blood on the new moon. But this new mood is in Capricorn, and.
Speaker 1: I know this new mood is inviting us to really think about our creative ideas, to feel inspired and like moving into whatever it is that really drives us. Are p really reflecting on our purpose not necessarily acting on it, because that feels really intense, especially in January, and we're trying to ease into January but really kind of planting the seeds and reflecting on the things that really get you excited about your creative process.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah, it was interesting this that last the last full moon was in Cancer and then the new moon was in Capricorn, which are like sot opposite. So it's like you probably did a heavy release emotional and then went into Capricorn mode.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 2: You know, so there's like a lot of balance in that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I've been feeling that too, Like we do so much work and I'm like I forget that, like this is what we get signed up is what we asked for. And like even we had that shoot recently and I was like getting anxiety about it. I was like, so much shit to do, and then like we did it and I was like, oh, yeah, this is fun. I love my job. I love hanging out with my friend and taking pictures. But you know, just like finding the optimism in daily life and just like the things that we actually do love and not like making the work of it work, you know, making everything play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think it's important too.
Speaker 1: It like come to these spaces, get outside, get into nature, especially like when it's cold, it feels I think that's why people get seasonal depression too, because it gets so cold and you are like I'm not going outside.
Speaker 2: Fuck that mm.
Speaker 3: But it's important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cause I ha, I haven't been as motivated to come outside and hike, but now that I'm out here, it feels really good.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: Put them layers on, put that jacket on, right, and two layers of socks on, three pairs of pants, and get your ass outside.
Speaker 2: And really we're bullshitting because there's people who are definitely in much much colder spaces, right, We're actually very lucky. This is actually some bitch ass coldness. Actually some bitch ass it's actually some very very mild cold.
Speaker 1: I know, every time it gets cold in California, everyone freaks out, and I I'm literally always reminding people like, bitch, it gets cold here, right, it does. I mean not cold like Minnesota. You guys, it's like forty one degrees. But everyone in life freaks out. But you know why everyone's cold cause everyone's ill prepared. Everyone refuses to get with the program and actually put a fucking real jacket on like this, like l like, literally we resist this.
Speaker 2: This isn't light jazz.
Speaker 1: We resist this jacket in the winter in LA and then we're like, it's so fucking cold. Well.
Speaker 2: I remember when I went to college. I went to Atlanta, and I'm like, I don't know what the fuck I thought the climate was, but that winter hit and literally everything I own was like my tits were out, my crop top. I was just like, I was like what do I do? And I was like, I'm not I gonna created from cold climates and my wardrobe like I couldn't believe it. But it was like a reality check. I like this has begun to got cold, you know a little bit chilly. Should we do some deep rats together, Yeah, we should, some Mela moons, some deep breaths.
Speaker 1: Wherever you are, just take a second. If you're driving, don't close your eyes. If you aren't, closure.
Speaker 2: Eyes or not, we have a really beautiful view. We're looking at something very beautiful. I think sometimes when we meditate we wanna close our eyes. But like outside is so beautiful. Wherever your at is beautiful. I like to manifest for my my Hollywood Hills house. Oh absolutely, because now I can just pick the ones I like and like which one's like gonna be mine? What designs I like? M Imagine waking up to my Hollywood Hills infinite pool, infinity pool, looking out to the beautiful ab Speaking of manifestations, this morning, I had like a very intense fantasy manifestation session with someone that I'm hanging out with, and.
Speaker 1: It was like s one that I do a lot by myself, and it is like it it involves like a view. It involves like me being bent over a balcony looking at my view and my man telling me like how proud he is that I've created all of this and that like I bought this house and that all the work that I've put in and how powerful I am and how amazing I am that I've been able to create this space for it.
Speaker 3: And we were doing that, and he.
Speaker 1: Was doing it, and I was like, I I I manifested this moment. I kind of like teld him what I need him to say.
Speaker 2: Here's the script. I'm on leave that f b ready by Friday.
Speaker 3: And I was like, wow, this is so much nice. It's really great by myself.
Speaker 1: But I was like, oh my god, is this like we weren't outside we were actually doing We could have went outside. It was called we were my bed, but you're looking at we were we were were we were imagining cause I was asking what when what his fantasy was, and he said that his fantasy was taking me outside to my balcony and bending me over.
Speaker 2: And I was like, funny, you should say that because I have a fantasy.
Speaker 1: Similarly, I have a similar fantasy that involves you telling me that I'm a boss ass bitch.
Speaker 2: So I didn't do that in your own words? Ready go? Was that I did all this myself, just me, nobody, nobody for it, right, I imagine? Tell me that I did it all about myself? I think a lot of women need to hear that from men, you know what, It's so true and honestly, I I've had many moments like that with Orlando, and I don't take them for granted at all, Like they're all really beautiful. But I didn't realize how much I needed it until I found someone to do it. T sound, someone to like who just naturally does that, Like and I'm just thinking about you manifesting this moment and it happening, and like just overall realizing the amount of things we've manifested, like C like it's crazy, like I C Like, I know we talk about this a lot. I know everyone's like I got the manifest and manifests, but like, honestly and truly, the amount of things that we have manifested in our lives since we started to tap into our power are so clear. It's like you can literally not deny that we have power. And and we have worked really hard and like even in love, you know, and just like, yes, it's been an obstacle, and yes we've gone through some things and and it's not always been easy, and it's been hard, and it's been it's hurt.
Speaker 3: What has it hurt.
Speaker 2: It's hurt, but just arriving where you're supposed to arrive is so beautiful. And then like being able to like, because we're such a witchy bitches, go back to all of our four thousand readings. I knew she was right.
Speaker 1: I know that. I came into Jamila's house the other day and I was like, bitch, I went back and I did my research and I was listening.
Speaker 3: You should have seen me in the car. It was very dangerous.
Speaker 2: Wait were you in front of my house? I was that's how you parked out there.
Speaker 3: For a minute, I was like, is she coming in?
Speaker 1: Well? I was because I was having this moment because like all these things started to just click in my head around just like the readings that I've had and where my life is moving right now now that I've released certain things and certain people from my life, and I was like, I need to go back and check real quick, and so literally, bitch, don't I do not condone this, Okay, don't do what I do. I was literally driving and I was like, where the fuck is the reading? And I couldn't find it on my phone and I was like, I know it's on my computer. So I opened up my laptop and I was like typing, trying to type shit in while.
Speaker 2: I was not if you not die, but were manifesting like I need you, like mut's know, with the bitch said right now.
Speaker 1: And then I found the recording and I was listening to her talk and then I found the notes that the other woman wrote, and I was like, damn, it's so crazy because a lot of times people are looking for exact dates and they the granted it didn't happen exactly that next year, it happened the following year, but in the same month that she said it was going to happen, in a few days that she said it was going to happen, and I forgot about it. And that's the power of it. You kind of have to like hear it, know it, and then release it and then not think about it and then come back to it, and you'd be surprised. And I know there's so many like idiosyncrasies in my life that like I'm not even connecting that I've been told that have already happened, that I I've already forgotten that actually like have already aligned for me, right, And that's okay, And that's the beauty of it is kind of just like allowing the things to happen and forgetting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but were really truly are some manifesting us, which is m M. You know, it's like it's so clear too, like you saying you're gonna move before the end of the year. Just so many things that have have come out the way we've asked them to. Yeah, it's pretty cool. It is. Women are fucking powerful.
Speaker 3: You are powerful.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm like, I'm super. Uh, I don't know, like I don't know, like Tantra or just like I think this this chapter in our lives in general, I think this journey has sent us on a deep dive into ourselves and into our healing. I think that's what we discovered, you know, Like I think we started this not really knowing where what we were, what direction we were going in, But what we disc is like we wanted to be the best versions of ourselves. And I think, like, as in this chapter, I'm really clear about how much my healing directly affects Luna and like her kids and her kids, And it's just interesting, like all of the modalities that you can use to heal if you're open to them, and like like even things that you don't like, you don't necessarily remember or like, and even thinking like we were in our grandmother's when nym s wombs when they birthed our moms.
Speaker 4: Mmmm, So whatever trespasses, whatever experiences that they've experienced on a cellular level, d genetically and energetically, we've also experienced.
Speaker 2: Those are those things. And then you think about the time in which they existed m and the things that were like going on, and not only do we exist in them, but we existed like specifically in their wombs right and like carrying that you know, carrying that those things and like how if y how do you hear those things once you discover them, because I think a lot of people suppress those things because they had like what the fuck am I gonna do with it? And it's so funny Like last night, I was uh on the call with my Tantra my Tantra sisters or whatever, and I got a call from a cousin of mine I'm really close to, but I haven't talked to her for a really long time because she was like struggling through some things, like she she's just struggling with like like some like uh, just uh, dependency and shit. But like I because she's had like she had she remembered a very traumatic experience from childhood that kind of like w I was around her for and she kind I had been thinking about her in the process while I was in school about like using the tantra to help her. And she called me and I hadn't talked to her, and I was like, that's interesting, so I answered or whatever, and she was just like she's getting emotional and she started talking to me, and like I was like, she just come to my house on Friday. She lives, yeah, And I was like, I, I've been meaning to reach out to you. I didn't think it was time, but you literally this is why you're calling you cause you're ready. So I was like, it's just no, like there's really no better timing than now. So like I think that you need to you need to show up on Friday. And she's like, Okay, I'll come. But she had experienced something traumatic, s like some sexual abuse traumatically as a very young child. She didn't remember, and then as a result, I think like carried it out and her you know, yeah, and even where I had places where I was like affected by it, but I obviously we're kids, and I didn't feel like it was traumatic. But in her apologizing to me, it made me realize, like these are these are things that I do embody in ways and that I have to heal them. But now that I have the opportunity with this, with this pract do it's this tantic practice to h like, you know, ah, maybe help her heal these things cause I have these tools. Now I'm just excited, Like what will that do for How can that change her life? And what will that do for her and like for her children, you know what I mean? And like even me doing my work and like how healing her is gonna probably heal those things in me too, and like how that's gonna heal Luna. And like I just feel I feel super grateful for this journey here because we kind of have had the opportunity to I don't know, like just like deep dive into the things we need to handle in ourselves and how can we be the best version of ourselves? And I know I'm proud of us. Yeah, I was yesterday.
Speaker 1: I was researching soul loss cause when we were in Mexico, we had this a k A cash a greeting, which is basically like a Google search of your soul, Like it's going through through all the versions of yourself and like pinpointing certain traumas, pinpointing certain moments in your l in your in your soul's evolution, not necessarily in this body, right, but like otherwives, right, And so La Jayla did this soul retrieval with both of us, and I was researching soul loss, and like, basically it's like usually it's initiated by some sort of traumatic event. It can also be initiated by like maybe you've like steered off the path of your purpose, but typically it's trauma, because let's be honest, nobody escapes trauma, right, And if you think you do, check again, Cause I had that conversation with someone last year. I was like, he doesn't have no traumas, he has no traumas. But it when you experience this traumatic event, it basically fragments your soul, and and within that fragmentation, it might manifest as disassociation from yourself from that event, from your being grounded in your body. It may look like codependency. It may look like not being able to adjust well in environments. It may look like addiction, sex, addiction, drug, addiction, anxiety, like all these different things, and the sole retrieval process is usually led by like a shaman like Lejela, or you can kind of begin to do it by yourself and the ways that you do it by yourself, cause I was thinking, like, wow, I probably need to do You can't just do one.
Speaker 2: Multiply YEA, let me keep going back and like asking for it to come back.
Speaker 1: But you have to get into this like almost like trans like state really like a deep meditation. And so for those that like have never meditated it, it requires you to get into that practice of meditating so that you can get into that state of going be able to kind of clear your mind, get really rooted, and then go back to the different versions of yourself as a child and really pinpoint the root of whatever it is that is affecting you. That the reason why maybe you're codependent, the reason why you are leaning into addiction, the reason why like you can't you're always tired, you can't complete the project. Like every time you wake up and you're like today's gonna be the day that I'm gonna finish that shit, And then you're like em you know you've been doing.
Speaker 3: That for years.
Speaker 1: You know, it's usually linked to some sort of traumatic event that has occurred. And within this like soul retrieval, the shaman or yourself negotiates with that version of your soul to come back. And a lot of times you that your soul doesn't even realize that it's been separated from itself, and sometimes the soul doesn't want to come back, right and there they're li there literally needs to be a negotiation because they've been so comfortable living in this space of limbo that they don't even realize or want or like they like it here.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, it's comfortable, comforting. Yeah, we're gonna keep going.
Speaker 3: No, I was just saying.
Speaker 1: And then like when you come, when you are able to kind of capture this this this soul, this version of yourself and bring it back, it's not always pretty. You don't just capture the soul and it comes back and then.
Speaker 2: Like oh you're heeled or you have to integrate that part that's been missing, and then you have to continuously reassure that part of you that it's safe here. And then it's okay, because especially if it's like a child piece of you. It's scared and like a lot of people don't think about they don't think, they think about our like our souls as like linear I think, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like this, it's there's pieces of that so expansive, and there's so many different versions like.
Speaker 2: That movie I everywhere and everywhere at once, everywhere anywhere, all at once. It's so crazy. I've talked about this before.
Speaker 1: But wait, you don't want to watch Last Night, which also kind of touched on this, which is totally ridiculous. And I've never seen this movie, and I was cracking the fuck up hot tub time Machine.
Speaker 2: Never seen no good.
Speaker 3: Robinson.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous. It's a ridiculous movie. We watched it recently, you know what. We watched it before we went to Joshua Tree and we were in the fucking dracuzzie all weekend. I was like, I was like, it's a really good movie.
Speaker 3: But Hi, Hi, Hi baby, Hi Wind.
Speaker 1: You could almost think I like dogs. That's pretty think I'm softening to animals. I like, I like dogs that don't live with me. I don't have to pick up their ship just like babies.
Speaker 2: Am I getting hot? I was just I was thinking about a time where I was in a relationship with something. Damn that dog is brave even went down. I was in relationship with someone who was like trying to leave me or like like doing something that was manipulative, and K kept pulling me in and out. And I went into this like something tr it triggered me into this place, and it made me think about myself as a child. And I don't know what made me do this, but I imagine my childhood home and I like went through the home until I found myself m and I I was a child, and I was like, you know, basically I comforted myself and it was like a visualization. But I was like surprised at whatever called me to do that, cause I had never been I'd never thought about anything like that.
Speaker 1: But I mean that's like very something very s no, I don't wanna say standard, but that's something that people do a lot. I mean I remember that my first therapy session ever, this woman had me do that, like go back into a a moment and my childhood and go back and like and like revisit it and changed the scenario right right.
Speaker 3: But I I I I had what did you need in that moment? For you to feel comforted.
Speaker 2: And I never heard of anything like that, So I don't know what what made me even identified that moment with that time in my life. But it's because we don't give it a lot of thought and a lot of energy because we haven't disassociated and a lot of time, like like you said, like loss of memory, cause a disassociation really does r call you to not remember shit. So it's it's it's it's like you have to really put effort into doing that type of work, but it is necessary and like it's all connected and you cannot be healed in total. I mean, you know, we're not all healing in totality until you address the things from every stage of your life and call those parts of your SOULBA because yeah, it's fragmented. You're like a little piece of you dies, a little piece of you is left some a little piece of you is taken. So it says something to you. It hurts. You're like, fuck a little piece of you, It's like, and it's it's taken and also embeds in you because you you you work with that insecurity and you feel that y you embody and you've taken that in and so you're carrying that in life? Is it if it's av as, If it's that, that's your existence, and it's not right, And so it does. It does cause you to slowly be fragmented. And then you look at full children who are robust and happy and playful and then don't give a fuck, and you're like, why do I give a fuck so much? It is because little parts of you have been taken by people, say ancient shame judgment, you know, And so yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 1: I'm really excited to do this because I remember we did this on our retreat, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: I wasn't there. You guys did this behind my back.
Speaker 1: But then I saw like all these beautiful pictures that all the women had draw like painted of each other and their interpretations of each other, and there were such beautiful interpretations of each other's beauty and how we perceived one another, and it's so interesting to see how how one perceives someone else. Even I think we had a shoot the other day and you were talking to the makeup artist and you're like, it's so interesting how like you perceived my face and like, what what what? What accents of my beauty? You want to accentuate. So we've been friends for eight years now, nine nine years now, and we've never painted one another.
Speaker 2: It's time.
Speaker 3: So it's time.
Speaker 1: And so if you're at home and you have water colors, this is a fun activity to do with your kids. Yeah, let me do it as a family.
Speaker 2: And it's fun too, and like we do it every so often cause it's like get different versions and reframe them and it's it's fun. And you know what I like about it. I'm gonna put the time around seven minutes because it also gives you. It helps you detach from the the uh, the result. You know, it's just like a fun game and you don't it doesn't have to be perfect. And so because like Luna was getting so mad and I'm like, who cares, Like, just keep going. It's just like a fun little So I'm gonna put this. Remember remember seven minutes in Heaven?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Did I I never played it?
Speaker 1: I always wanted to because you're a little hoe Okay, I'm putting a little hoe ass.
Speaker 2: I'm putting we're gonna use the water. I put some water in here too. When he use that, I'm just gonna I was just for drinking. I was gonna save it for drinking, all right, unless let me have on my sip. This is not good water.
Speaker 1: I went to a Chinese doctor one day one time, and I remember he told me, I drinking dasani water.
Speaker 3: My body is designed to drink.
Speaker 1: When you told me that, he was trying to play you. He said, certain people need to eat candy and drink a SIGNI let's see, yeah, cause I think I wasn't the candy person, but you were the decidad. I shouldn't eat any root vegetables, including garlic onions. I said, I'm Mexican. How the fuck is that gonna happen? Oh my god, he try to onion, and my shit, I'm gonna I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna disabitch like that, like you fucking designing drinking ass bits. You don't go to whole foods.
Speaker 1: How you have a strange alliance to losers.
Speaker 2: It's an alkaline pussy bit.
Speaker 1: Literally, Cat Williams, when he said that line, it spoke to my soul and I will never forget that lime Now.
Speaker 2: I were calling me the other day like, what was that line again? What was that quote again?
Speaker 1: I was like, girl, your strange allegiance to losers unnatural.
Speaker 2: You have an unnatural allegiance to losers, you know, Nelly said the Cat Williams and podcasts, and I said, I resonate with that. I I'll take that real nigga shit over here.
Speaker 1: Okay, shit, do you have an unnatural allegiance to losers? We're letting those losers go in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 3: Do you hear me?
Speaker 2: And if you don't, if you have a leave more to them, we can't fuck with you either.
Speaker 3: We can't. We're burning bridges.
Speaker 2: Light of that, bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay, some burning bridges and we're only keeping love. We're burning bridges and we're only keeping love. All those unnatural allegiances to losers out.
Speaker 2: Of here, don't fell the bunch.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I'm putting seven minutes on the clock.
Speaker 3: Okay, and go.
Speaker 2: We can still talk.
Speaker 3: Okay, we have to talk because we can't stop.
Speaker 2: Ever, that's a fact. Okay, what are we gonna start with?
Speaker 3: Feel free to make me more tan.
Speaker 2: It's not okay, I'll do my best, okay. So Also a fun fact, me and Erica are oddly competitive. So I just want you to know my artistry is about to come through right now. I can't wait, not oddly competitive.
Speaker 3: I don't think you've ever seen my artistry.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have either. What if a Picassa over there?
Speaker 3: I mean me and Piicasso do have the same birthday?
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bitch? Oh? Now fifth really legend was born Picassa, the legend Picassa.
Speaker 1: The legend of Picassa. What's your favorite thing to paint?
Speaker 2: Normally? I like a lot of abstract stuff. I like a lot of textures and shapes. I I had a period of I was only painting Yoni's.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, did you see you know who Jillian barb Uh what their hell's named?
Speaker 3: From X Files? Yeah, she wore a Yoni dress to the to the.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't see it. Oh my god, did you see Regina King and Angel Basic kiss and everybody's acting like a fucking asshole?
Speaker 3: What were they saying?
Speaker 2: It is like they're lesbians. All the black people are going crazy. Well maybe I was on the shade room, so I it's all the black people. But I was like, are people in this uncomfortable with friends kissing on the mouth? They're like, do you kiss your friends in the mouth?
Speaker 3: I was like, didn't.
Speaker 2: Today, It's like why what is with the community that like everything's fucking gay.
Speaker 1: They're like, what if two guys did it. I'm like, I don't give a fuck. Girls kiss each other. Everybody knows, it's a fact. Yeah, Like I was, I didn't know like people were this anti of love. Yesterday I went on live and I, uh, I my one of my that sub that we had come to La meaning the submissive man that I walked like a dog on a leash autter La show, mm hmm. He kept coming into the live and it kept keeping kicking him out because he kept talking about he was gonna send me money.
Speaker 3: Soon, and I was like, I'm not gonna send you money, I know.
Speaker 1: And I was like, if you don't, get the fuck out of my live and stop telling me you're gonna send me money and not send me money. And then everyone was like cause I was having such a peaceful conversation, and then I was like cursing him outside on the side, and they were like whoa. And I was like, I know it's a duality. I'm sorry, I'm cursed sing this man out, but this is what he likes. And also, get the fuck out of my lives.
Speaker 2: He wasn't what he likes this is what he asked for. Trust me, he loves it. He would want to be nice to him, No.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want me to be nice anyway. Finally he made like he has like three different accounts.
Speaker 1: I kept kicking him out, and he kept joining with from different instagrams, and so finally he was like, he kept requesting to join the live, so I let him join the live. And when when he was in Live, well, while I was on live, party Fontaine came.
Speaker 2: Into my life.
Speaker 1: I forgot that We've been trying to have a party on our show for a while. Shout out to party.
Speaker 2: He's so cute. He is really cute.
Speaker 1: And he came on the live and he was like, Hi, I'm Eric a sub and I worshiped the ground.
Speaker 2: She walks on, why did you accept him?
Speaker 3: I am that man.
Speaker 1: I was walking on a leash. I'm the man who sucked the cucumber online. It was me I love Jill Joe's I love And he pulled out, oh my how all at.
Speaker 3: Ten am on a Tuesday?
Speaker 2: How did you miss telling me this?
Speaker 3: Wait? So how many my minutes?
Speaker 2: I have left?
Speaker 1: Three minutes and fifteen up? So anyway, he let me see your nose. Okay, are you even looking at me? You're just going freestyle.
Speaker 2: You just know what I look like.
Speaker 1: I think, listen, why about your own ship? Okay'm sorry, I'm trying to make an eyebrows beautiful. So anyway, he pulled out the dick and started sucking it on live.
Speaker 2: Oh my god? How did I miss that?
Speaker 1: I mean I kind of told him to do it. I mean, he just did the dick in his hand. He's like, you want me to suck it? I was like yeah, and then he started saying and I was like, get out, and then he got out. He got out the live and then Party was like, I'm out, What the fuck?
Speaker 3: And then we started having this conversation. He was like he's gay and I was like, no, he's not. Party got on.
Speaker 2: Then then Party got it there.
Speaker 1: We started texting and then he was like he's that guy is gay and I was like, I don't think he's gay, and he was like, how would he know that he likes pleasure in his asshole if he wasn't gay.
Speaker 2: I was like, did you say anything but his asshole? Are just sucking the cucumber?
Speaker 1: No? I mean I think I told that on Live that like he wants to get fucked by like twelve girls with twelve and strap in strap on, because that's what he told me.
Speaker 3: And I was like, well, he he knows because he has dil.
Speaker 1: Do's and he has fingers, and I just think, I'm just you know, I was I was going to sit there and debate with Party about gay and gay man and men experiencing.
Speaker 3: Pleasure in a buttthole, and I was like, I don't have time for this is right now.
Speaker 2: You know, it really serves me off. And I probably shouldn't say this because then everyone you're never gonna be unsee it, but you know it. It kind of I think parties keep, but I also think for and I'm like, you into it and I.
Speaker 3: Know they look the same, and it's oh wait.
Speaker 1: But then I told Party, I said, well, you were on my friend's show, Mandy and she's pegg the Stallion, and I was like, what.
Speaker 3: Was he on it? He was on see the thing is?
Speaker 2: So why is that how he is?
Speaker 3: Because I was like, I thought you would have known like this.
Speaker 1: I thought you'd done the research already, you already You're on my friend Mandy's show and she's pegged the stallion.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows that. Now you're using Mandy.
Speaker 1: And then I was like kind of scared that I said Megan's name to him.
Speaker 2: It was like, is he triggered, Oh, he's never ready, come on the show. Now, I'm great.
Speaker 1: No, he's ready, he's ready. Okay, yeah, he's ready. But I was just like, damn, people are so the closed minded. Is cause I was also telling you might wanna have ritualistic sex, and he's like, what the fuck is that? You just wanna sit in a circle and light some stage and get fucked with good music?
Speaker 2: And I saw that. Oh my god, it's like no, I mean yeah, but no, it's more than that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I fifty one seconds.
Speaker 2: Wait, I haven't done your hair. You're gonna keep me bald? Yeah, Oh gosh, this is so hard when it's so f you know, maybe Lena was raised on enough time. I think I fucked it up.
Speaker 3: I gotta paint your face.
Speaker 2: Oh god, now it's black. Maybe we need ten minutes, you need an extension. Oh no, oh no, I matter, fuck this up, this right now, don't rush nineteen seconds.
Speaker 1: But anyway, shout out to the men who explore their pleasure in their butthole, judgment in their butthole. This is why you're a man who wants to experience in pleasure. I salute you in your butthole. You salute them in their buttle. I mean, not in your butthole.
Speaker 3: But you now go, you go, you go, you go, you have you know.
Speaker 2: Who you are. It's just more about being open minded and doing your own thing. You know, don't let the society make the rules for you. You make the rules for you and your butthole because it's yours.
Speaker 3: You have autonomy over your butthole.
Speaker 2: There's sorry, Oh are we done? Is it?
Speaker 3: The alarm went off?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I think I just ruined it the very last second. Okay, okay, ready for the reveal. I don't know if you're gonna like it.
Speaker 3: I don't if you're gonna let.
Speaker 2: Your this is our best friend.
Speaker 1: I got distracted talking about but hooles.
Speaker 2: Okay, ready, here's a big reveal.
Speaker 3: Alright ready?
Speaker 2: One? Two, three?
Speaker 3: Why is my nose so big? Because I mess up?
Speaker 2: This is Erica right now today, Live by me, and that's me. You know I look pretty? That's good.
Speaker 3: I was like a with that.
Speaker 2: I'm leftline.
Speaker 1: Well, you sometimes, you know, you put the dark lipud. I was going for the dark lip that you tell and then a little pink in the sidekay, and then your little individual eyelashes you like to put on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just going for your nice hair with your side part. I was like, why is it red?
Speaker 3: And then I forgot I'm read, I'm read.
Speaker 2: That now why this is what you look like? This is you right now?
Speaker 1: This is why I can't even paint bag don't know what they look like. It's beautiful, Thank you for I had to put this in the office I was putting. I tried to make your eyebrows delicate, cause you're a beautiful, delicate, delicate. Yeah, but your your face is a little strong, kind of a strong jaw here in real life, okay, yeah, the nose it got a little mess up with the last minut I tried to do some shadowing.
Speaker 2: I didn't have enough time for that. I was trying to get really deep and seven minutes is not that long. You're right, but I really didn't. I really didn't actent your curls. It's beautiful. I love that you like that. I was trying to give you a good like eyebrows. Just see the fro throwing. I like that. Thank you gave me more in the front than I actually have.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: That's what they look like. You're in it perfect cause I'm so try to set home with your make the kids do it, you do it with the kids. This is like, these are the act fun activities I like to do. I'm not like a kid person, like a kid game person, So I have to make activities that we both like and this is one of them.
Speaker 3: This is great.
Speaker 2: Ready for Tarot time.
Speaker 3: It's Tarot time.
Speaker 2: Okay, y'all come on in.
Speaker 3: It is now Terot time.
Speaker 2: I ain't nothing better to do Tarot time than on the top of the mountain a nice, warm, kind of warm day.
Speaker 3: What do the cards have to say to us today, baybe?
Speaker 2: The cards have to say? Who to my cuchac? Do you guys have sex? No?
Speaker 3: Just terror like terror penetration.
Speaker 2: It's called devil terror penetration. We don't know quite possibly, there's no hell, darling, we're here, you're right.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: What nothing?
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: My sorry, that was O. Got it? Not what you sound like? Did you say it's not? I sound like you don't know that?
Speaker 3: And yes I do know what she sounds like.
Speaker 2: No, I have not given her one yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, all of that you wanted to add, No, I picked one in the middle. Okay, let's see what you got. Oh is it too?
Speaker 1: It kind of looks like in the position that we're in, Oh my god, we got we pulled the two of cups.
Speaker 3: Shout out to mahogany Taro.
Speaker 2: We always pulled the two of cups because we're lovers. I'm so the two of cups? Should we?
Speaker 3: Says hm?
Speaker 2: This is ird?
Speaker 3: This is reenacting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this says reenacting to a cups. If you're just listening, you have to go to view two if you.
Speaker 1: Haven't already one to YouTube from this whole episode of Now.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna reenacting the two calendar three did a whole deck where we reenact all seventy two cars.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a calendar.
Speaker 2: Ooh did you calend? I want to do a calendar. But no one has those any markets on the phone. Okay, Two of cups unified love, m partners, mutual attraction. Both fine, let's see what it says. And if the ace of cups represents flow of love from within the two of cups, is the flow of love between two people. With this card, you are creating deep connections partnerships based on shared values, compassion, and unconditional love. While these relationships are still in the early stages, they have potential to grow and develop into something deeply fulfilling and rewarding. In the long term. You have mutual respect and appreciation for one another, and together you can reach higher planes of consciousness and understanding. When the two of cups card appears in a Tari rating, you may enter a new partnership, perhaps with a lover of friend or business partner. You're both focused on creating a relationship that is mutually beneficial, one that will create a win win situation for both parties. You see eye to eye and appreciate which which each other can bring to the table.
Speaker 3: Okay, I receive that. I receive that.
Speaker 2: I resonate with that. I think like I was just like thinking recently about long term relationships, and like what happens in long term relationships that like people start to turn even like in love or in friendship or in business partnership, And I think that people underestimate that like the unresolved things, or like even like taking things personally and then like it being for a longer period of time, right, because it's so much easier to get annoyed with the people we know, Like I live with Orlando, and I know all the things that get on my nerves, so I can hone in on that and I could really get like detached, but I have to always come back to this place of compassion and like, this is the person I love and even with you, like we're together all the time, and I'm sure there's things we get on each other's nerves all the time. And then I'm like find myself like fe like holding onto it, and I'm like, there's this serves no one. But I'm also realizing that in partnership, like this level of like this level that we're we're existing in right now requires that we'd be so self reflective that you don't go into old patterns of being like holding onto things, taking things personally and not carrying it on in a relationship because they will literally ch alter the the framework of the relationship if you allow the things. And that's why it's easier to get annoyed with someone you've known longer, because you've had longer opportunities for them to get on your fucking nerves right, and you know the most m and you know that the things that annoy you most about them, and then you have a choice to like focus in on that or focus in on the things that I actually love about you, because this is what it is. But it's r it also requires active loving, you know, and like I s I receive that because I think, like this has been the ultimate n test and lesson of.
Speaker 3: Act.
Speaker 2: Like I think even when we started, our biggest fear was like what if we don't like each other or we get into a fight, But it's like as as friends and business partners and who are going through life as individuals, like it's so important to constantly remember, like I'm not gonna fucking take this s old shit and bring it here because that's done, and like it taking, you know, being conscious of myself, Like, bitch, are you being compassionate? Are you assuming things? Are you assuming the worst? Like why are you thinking negatively or thinking that she's thinking negatively or whatever, like just you know, talking about things that I think sometimes people underestimate the power of being honest with your fucking self And if you're being a bitch or if you're taking things too personally and like applying that those things.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 2: Amen, so two cups, two of cuts. I wanna do a little meditation while we're out here in in our twin outfits. Yes, little hang my jacket up on a brand.
Speaker 3: Well, did you have an affirmation?
Speaker 2: Oh? Hm, thank you? What is the affirmation?
Speaker 1: Mm?
Speaker 2: This is cheesy. Let love lead you, n Let love lead you. Let love lead you, Let love lead you. I love that you're like that. I do. Let love lead you. Don't let the bullshit lead you, because there's a lot of bullshit, y'all. There's a lot of bullshit in this world. There's a lot of hate, there's a lot of crime, there's a lot of violent shit, but mostly, if we really pay attention, there's mostly love. And so let that lead you, not all the bullshit, cause America is gotta very very good. O.
Speaker 3: Yes, let love lead you.
Speaker 2: And you are love, and you are made of love. And remember that you're like water. You're eighty percent love.
Speaker 1: And anyone that is not expressing and giving you the love that you need, kick 'em off the mountaintop.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 2: It's time to let that make it go. It's time to let that bitch go. It's time to let that family member go.
Speaker 1: It's okay because in twenty twenty four, we are leveling up and leading with love.
Speaker 4: We are.
Speaker 1: So we're about to do meditation, but we're gonna leave it for our tribe on Patreon. So if you aren't some scribe to our Patreon, we're gonna do meditation. We're gonna leave this for our tribal on Patreon. So, if you are not subscribed to Patreon, I want to encourage you right now to click the link in this episode description join Patreon.
Speaker 2: We have bonus content there.
Speaker 1: This season ends in March, so we're gonna be releasing our all of our off season episodes exclusively on Patreon. So if you want good moms all year round, we want to encourage you to join Patreon. When you join Patreon, you also get access to our Discord community, which is amazing. We have such a dope ass community over there. If you are in a city and you're trying to find a sister in your city, a friend, a d at Jamila to your Erica. We have literally a channel called find your Tribe. There's women in there meeting up. We have a Witchy channel where people are sharing all of their witchy spells weekly daily. We have a venting channel where you can just go vent and just talk shit. We also have a sexy channel where you can send nudes because power.
Speaker 3: To the channel.
Speaker 2: There's only women. There's hories. There's guys in there too. There's the horry channels pop in you know what discord is popping. There's a lot of people and there's a lot of conversations, and it's the range. You know, there's some sexy shit, there's some real shit. There's some you know, I need some help shit. There's some affirmations. So and we update you on all the events and all the things that are going on there first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if you're watching this on YouTube, make sure you hit the subscribe button, join our YouTube community, and if you're listening, make sure that you hit that five star review on Apple Podcasts. Follow us on Instagram. All the links are listed here in this episode description. We're actually going on tour, so check us out in a city near you, and we love you.
Speaker 3: Bye.