Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Danny McCrae, Hecma Harrison, and NEWI scrugs.
Speaker 3: Here we are Plays Lounge on a Friday, going into a Cowboy weekend as they get ready to face off against the Arizona Cardinals. Sorry for the late start, we're here. We got heck Harrison got.
Speaker 2: Dude right here with ring. He can't bring this man nowhere, Man, man, listen.
Speaker 4: Last time, who told me? He told me next time, you know, coming home this We can see him now. He told me, he said bringing that. So I just want to you know that, boy, I see that, boy, I see That's how d CC championship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Maddy, Hello, all right, UNSU plays Arkansas this week six o'clock on Saturn. Okay, and we on our way back to another SEC championship. And we'll see about this one.
Speaker 3: You're over wings and hang out. You nik went over some wings hanging out.
Speaker 4: He don't want to hang out with lu game day. You wos to go to car Social right right.
Speaker 2: Down the street. That's what they say. You gonna make me bring my copper bowl ring? You do that, I'm gonna bring the sugar.
Speaker 4: No, no, you keep that with It's all.
Speaker 2: The watches and stuff. You walk up in here with player and we will dive into uh your door? What do you.
Speaker 5: Dive into?
Speaker 3: Trayvon Diggs in a moment. But last night was big night for everybody here, all the death scept me.
Speaker 5: I went to work. But how was the Beyonce concert to Jerry World?
Speaker 4: She inspired me, man, you like you should have put a ring on it. I came here with my rings on. But in all seriousness, Beyonce, it's from the age, okay. So when you go in there, you already know she gonna show out. And she did not disappoint.
Speaker 2: All from the visuals.
Speaker 4: From the choreography, from the set list. Blue Ivy came out there.
Speaker 2: I was fired. Man.
Speaker 4: It was even even her intermission because she changed out. It was like eight or nine times in the intermission. She left you with something to watch where you almost didn't want to go.
Speaker 5: Into the hallway.
Speaker 4: She had the dances out there. Whoever the background singers was who. They did their own little set in their intermission. They killed it. It was an amazing show. It was worth the money. It was worth it. I would have spent an extra couple of dollars next time. She coming going again?
Speaker 5: All right? Their review of the.
Speaker 2: Show, so everything he just said.
Speaker 4: But guys, I've been I grew up going to concerts, you know, that's that's my my jam. I love going to go see my favorite performance perform on you know, and this you old school, So I'm gonna talk to the new because new old school. Man, if you see Michael Jackson live, it's like that's a whole nother that's a whole other level of entertainment. And it's like, you know, you watching greatness when you see something like Prince performed like this great. Beyonce is not only on that same page as a performer, but even more like if you don't even have to be a Beyonce fan, go to a Beyonce concert and she's gonna turn you into a fan. And it's and she is man like for real, like she she is an amazing performer. And man, I have to say that say the same thing. I was inspired just all the environment, all the people that's there, shakes, seize, colors, everything. Man, It's just it was a great environment to be in at and.
Speaker 2: T Now I was lit. Man.
Speaker 4: Everything you got said is one hundred percent true. I even caught myself over there. It was visuals everything. I mean when she brought Blue Ivy out, I mean, I was awesome.
Speaker 2: She killed it.
Speaker 4: She killed it, man. So now I was held one of the top concerts I've ever been to. Like, Man, I'm pretty dope.
Speaker 3: Heck Heckman's got me second thinking that if she comes back, I may have.
Speaker 2: To You gotta gotta go. You know, I ain't seed you wrong yet.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm just telling you she did her thing. You don't You don't you come away from like I went to Lemonade. Man, again, it's one of those I take my wife to best, one of the best I've been to. And I'm like, Okay, she can't do this. I can There's no way she could top what I saw.
Speaker 2: Man. She not only she doubled down on it.
Speaker 4: And I don't think people just recognize how much how great.
Speaker 2: A voice that she the vocals killing she was like whoa.
Speaker 4: She has rain? She could do it all Yeah, she brought a tank out there, she did, and dancing on top of her and the tank half spins see the man, and then she flew, flew after riding a horse through the air.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you believed, believe you got a hologradri man do everything felt like she was talking to me and chance man was used to be lands like that's what he was that it was that.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm a part of the b how That's what I'm saying, like the group the following Now, I didn't make it.
Speaker 5: Who had closer see that him?
Speaker 2: Yeah he was.
Speaker 4: He was closer to the stage on this side. I was broken rows up. He always he man the outfits last night I was looking for you. VC had some silver. Yeah, I had a little sprink, little dash and silver on there that.
Speaker 2: Out Listen. It was a lot, a lot. She brought everybody about everybody out. It was one of those older.
Speaker 4: Said where did you I now was sitting in front of me, just had his his shorts on. But he had nothing, no on, just some short.
Speaker 2: By the end of the short, I believe that. Yeah, it was pumping. It was everybody was out.
Speaker 3: Any cowboy players out there, celebrity, anybody.
Speaker 4: One celebrity showing that in that place, that's how they were showing.
Speaker 5: When you say performer, that's what for me.
Speaker 3: That's where I have learned to enjoy concerts because I think there's a difference between people who can sing and then people who perform.
Speaker 5: Performers are the ones that got you.
Speaker 3: Out here dancing in everybody, like you said, sitting in up but a pair of shorts.
Speaker 5: That's what a performer.
Speaker 3: So so okay, all right, next time she comes through, I will I will check it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: We know you're going for free, that's what we do know.
Speaker 5: I'll paid.
Speaker 3: But see, there's a way to go to a concert like that. I should buy a single You buy one ticket. Just buy one because the way they have things seated, there's always space and you can find a good single ticket. Boom. I went to go see Bruno Mars. Bought a single ticket stages right here to the side.
Speaker 5: I've got.
Speaker 3: I got a seat. It was a row seat for a single ticket. So that's the way you buy it. Now if you want to go with, you all with with people. So that's the problem is people, the pairs and all those gets sold. It says a lot of just single seats that are popular.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing.
Speaker 3: Actually, if you want to go to a Maverick team, there's a lot you will find just a couple of rolls off the floor, you will find a lot of singles that you can buy real close to game time.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so I'm gonna pay j COO. I paid. I went over here. It's not really an avenue.
Speaker 3: It's just actually I think it was who kind of hit us up on it because he was talking about how they had so many singles to so smart, and I was like huh and went and just dived into it, like okay, and then just try it for concerts. Found the same thing that yeah, if you can, if you you know, don't mind going solo, or hey, look we sitting in different spots, but you were able to get a real close seat and pay a good price. All right, let's dive into uh Trayvon Diggs right here on the players and I was brought to you by Tostitos. The Cowboys Pro Bowl corner is out. Mike McCarthy called it a gut punch. I should say, punch to the gut exactly what he said. There they get ready to face Arizona He did not lay out what the plan would be. He said, we'll talk about it after the press conference, will going to meetings.
Speaker 5: In other words, that's code for like, I'm not telling you what I'm about.
Speaker 2: To do, but we know what him.
Speaker 3: Doron Bland is up, Deron Bland is going into the spot, Jeorge Lewis is going to go into the slot, and they'll keep going from there. So, now that we've had twenty four hours to digest this, let's start with you. Heck, how do you feel that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: If I could convince you that the run Bland is equal to or better than Trayvon Diggs, I could possibly sell you an Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 2: I'm not that.
Speaker 4: I'm not that convincing, all right, So I'm not about to try and convince you of that. But what I will say is that for the people that are hitting the panic button, I don't think it's time in the panic. We talked about it yesterday about how this front seven is is put together and how the front dictates the back of this defense, and it was always going to be like that. At the beginning of the season, we talked about Trayvon Diggs and Stephan Gilmour and that combination and what that was going to look like. And then you started to look around the NFL at other dynamic duos, and I thought that this duop rivaled the Eagles, rivaled the Miami Dolphins before. For my man with that, yeah, for he got hurt before he got hurt. But then as you do your researching, just look around the NFL. I mean, you have guys like Lugerious Snead and Trent McDuffie, two duos that won the Super Bowl last year, and and nobody was talking about, oh, you needed this one guy or this McDuffie.
Speaker 2: Obviously first round draft pick, it speaks for itself who he is.
Speaker 4: But they had guys like Joshua Williams, Jalen Watson in the nickel guys at seventh round, fourth round draft picks, right, And so I feel like, as much as we trust Dan Quinn, as much as we trust this new scheme that Dallas has on defense, you have to trust the fact that drun Bland, who let this team in interceptions last year, is going to be good enough in this system to not have a tremendous impact negatively on this defense. So look, I'm not panicking I'm not panicking. I'm not saying that, look, he's better. I'm saying that there are things that you could do within your scheme that this defense is gonna be. Alright, let me, I'm okay, I'm alright. Listen, Trayvon Digg's amazing player. The thing we're gonna miss the most is him being able to take the ball away as he does because people, for some reason, people still trying and he was, and he'll make him pay for it every time. The thing that I feel comfortable about is that Duran Bland did get some burn last year playing the position. Ye okay, a'llbe it opposite side. He did get some burn playing in that position. He held up neck. This year going into it, I think he'll be a little bit better, but he's gonna get some work because I think that the game plan for these offenses now is going to be a little different.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: They're going to try to test opposite of Stephan Gilmore to see if that cornerback can hold up, and if he can, then we back rolling. If he can't, then that's when we see dan Quinn have to kind of adjust and figure out how he's gonna cover up a weak spot depending on who dron Bland is over there. Cover are you gonna start traveling step On Gilmore. These are things that you have to now think about since Trayvon Diggs is out. So it worries me a little bit, But then dan Quinn, I trust and like, you can't replaced Trayvon Diggs, but I still think we can make it happen. This is gonna be a lot harder to win some of those games in the fashion that we expected to without a Treyvon Diggs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with y'all on that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not panicking by any stretch ofy imagination because the cornerbacks position, it is a premier position in the league, but it's not like a pass rusher, all right. It's not like he can affect every single play out there. And to me, you need that number one guy when you're going against, you know, a number one receiver. You're not gonna go against that each and every week. So I'm not panicking about it. It's gonna limit dan Quinn a little bit. You talk about creativity wise, because we've seen from dan Quinn he loves to make those two book corners out there. Just lock him up and that frees up the safeties which we were talking about earlier in the year to do so much more. You can just ed read it. Basically what we understand is just make a play out there. Just read the quarterback because you don't have to worry about being on top of Gilmore, being on top of Digs. So now on that one side of the field with with Stephan Diggs being gone, you might see a little safety over the top or somebody buzzing underneath over there. So it's gonna be it's gonna be a little bit different creativity wise, but I'm that can by any stretch of the imagination. I feel like dan Quinn will be able to cook something up to where he'll be able to hide a weakness here and there, and that pass rush is still the best pass rush on the national football Is Gilmore gonna start traveling eventually? Like when you start playing the San France, when you start playing the Eagles, when you when you get the charges in there, do you see it? Do you see it at any time? Only a man not not not traveling, just only a man we call cople one third and five were pressing. We need to figure out a way to get off the field. Is he staying on his side because teams will start planning to put the number one? Are they best guy who they're finna throw the ball to over there on the rung bland? So just does that become a thing?
Speaker 2: You know? My thing is?
Speaker 4: I mean when I think about the teams that we're about to play, they like Phoenix can't mean Phoenix, Arizona can't change who they are right now. They're not to back up with about the back up with Dobbs and throw at fifty sixty times because that's what that's what we're talking about, this front being as dominant as they are. If they do that, then that's gonna spell disaster for them. They still have to stick to who they are. When you start looking down the line to some of those teams like his other Boys and your other Boys and then San Francisco, then you have some teams. You have some teams that's gonna line up and they gonna give you some problems. They gonna present some pressure to you where you may have to do exactly what you just said. You may have to move Stephan with a with aj you know are moving with devou You may have to do it.
Speaker 2: There's only two.
Speaker 4: Teams that really, in my opinion, can really make this a matchup nightmare, and that's Philadelphia and San Francisco because when you look at it, they have two bona fide pass catchers out there.
Speaker 2: Before we was able to go out there, all right, A J. Brown, Davontae Smith, we got two corners. Go ahead and lock him up.
Speaker 4: Same thing with Brandy Ayuk or Brandon Ayuk and Deebo Samuel. Go out there and lock him up. Now we'll see, but that'll have a couple weeks down the line, so Bland will have some experience out there and hopefully he's able to lock down. But you're gonna miss dig I mean, it's not those don't grow on trees. Trayvon days don't just walk around. So to me, you're gonna miss your all profess.
Speaker 3: So after Bland, Jordan Lewis, who else do you look to to have to get ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he once he gets healthy. I mean the person with the experience that I'm that I'm thinking of is nationhn Right, he's been He's been characterized as the corner that the prototypical type of corner that Dan Quinn likes. He's still here. I think that he's going to get the opportunity to go out there and play. If something does happen, I'm still hoping that it doesn't. I want to see these three guys play. Thankfully we kept Jay Lou paid him his money now and now and now we got out there still three guys that we that we say that okay, still serviceable because Darrant's I don't want to make it seem like dron Bland didn't ball out last year, because he absolutely balled out. So given the opportunity, we have no idea what this kid can be. His potential for me is through the roof, so we may see something that we didn't back out there at that cornerback position to where you're not missing as much.
Speaker 2: Right, Like I said, you.
Speaker 4: Don't have another trade on Diggs, but dbron Bland, he can go out there and he could be a surprise for us and who knows. So hopefully that's what it is. But I don't want to go down to roster movie. I don't.
Speaker 3: We're somewhere, look, fifteen games to go playoffs, you know, we just know thinks along the way, as Mike's talked about, you're going to need some guys here.
Speaker 5: You're gonna need more guys. All right, we still have games to pick this week.
Speaker 2: Now, you gotta go over last night's too.
Speaker 3: Review last YEH and H. Bart Scott probably not welcome in the locker room here any time soon. We'll tell you why and why Michael Parsons is not happy Bart Scott exactly. Next segment, can't wait right here players last rout you by Tostitos on Dallascowboys dot Com Radio.
Speaker 8: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas.
Speaker 9: Cowboys, who looks white that you're not there.
Speaker 5: He escaped flapped.
Speaker 2: He'll look for a first down.
Speaker 5: Just like football.
Speaker 8: When it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 4: Runs. Scot's gonna run this ship show, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 8: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered. What are you waiting for? Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 4: Hi. I'm Danny mccraig, Dallas Cowboys alumni player here with's Smoothie King and Smoothie King wants to ask you, what's that sound? That's the sound of you and everyone else absolutely loving New smoothie bowls from Smoothie King.
Speaker 2: And Whoo Me Too.
Speaker 4: These smoothie bowls start with US III and Pataya and are handcrafted with fresh topics like sliced bananas, sweetberries, crunchy Purely Elizabeth granola, and a savory peanut butter drizzle. New smoothie bowls only at Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 9: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss team up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers.
Speaker 2: And more.
Speaker 9: The bold, unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 7: We got big personalities, we got big hair, big bell buckles. We got fans all across as big state and enemies and every other one. We even got a big star on the fifty yard line. Smirnov knows football is a wee thing and experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks home we're away, we rally together, we cry together, and we always rally cry together because most of all, we got big love for them boys. Smirnoff, we do game days. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 2: To the players loud.
Speaker 4: Check out the latest and greatest addition to tours at AT and T Stadium and at the Star and Frisco Meet Jerry Jones, an interactive experience. Get a peek behind the curtain and into fascinating into the fascinating life of Jerry Jones. With a focus on innovative fan experience. In partnership with AT and T, this interactive technology gives told gores the opportunity to ask mister Jones a variety of questions. For more information and to book your tour, visit Dallas Cowboys dot com slash Tours.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Heck Maharrison. This is the Players Last brought to you by Tostitos. Got Barry Church, former Cowboy safety. Here Danny mccraige, former Cowboy safety. I am newly scrug.
Speaker 5: So let's dive into before we get into the games.
Speaker 3: Bart Scott on ESPN, former Ravens and Jets linebacker and a friend of mine.
Speaker 2: Bart Scott a friend of us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's is mas, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Bart.
Speaker 3: When Bart retired, he wanted to get into media and his first this first media gig was with me and Bart did.
Speaker 2: Church.
Speaker 5: There were many times when we beat a break.
Speaker 3: Hey man, you don't want to go and say something like that. We don't want to talk about somebody we can't even talk about.
Speaker 5: We don't matter if sexual, I can't be described like.
Speaker 2: That on the right.
Speaker 5: We don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: So there were times that I would talk to Bart about you know, do you want to Bart was always attentive and he would listen and whatnot.
Speaker 5: But what he did today on first.
Speaker 3: Take and making fun of Trevon Diggs, Treyon Diggs being injured, even Steven able to hey, no, no, this is not the time for jokes that and I would I would have said the same thing to Bart, like first, I would have said Bart, for you know, you'll play the end of day I say something is one thing, but you played this game and there is a fellow shit with you guys.
Speaker 5: Man, don't violate that to make a joke. So he made the joke.
Speaker 3: Michael Parsons responded on Twitter, what the he? Old hating ass, old head, lame ass. This is why I really don't like talking to dudes in the medium as a former player. You are lame as bro just facts, joking about a man trying to feed his family and building a legacy. ESPN gotta stop letting these cornballs on TV.
Speaker 5: So that's from Michael.
Speaker 4: That's one of the ones I agree with Michael Horson's because you know he has a few on there where I was like, I don't know, you got to get but stepping up to the final teammate in that way, I'm alright, especially against a former player, so like it's somebody who's been in the arena, so you understand, you understand what it is, and you right, Michael, he said.
Speaker 3: J Ron Kurse weighs in, Jay Ron kerse stating this dude, Bart Scott lame miss for that week, and then he also went on to tweet out keep these corn balls from off the TV.
Speaker 5: So Bart Scott, Yeah, you have the shady and uh o Cho tried to roll out there to cowboy Camp.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think that'll be happening.
Speaker 2: Have a problem now, They can't come.
Speaker 5: Anytime like that.
Speaker 3: Look like I said, Bart is a friend of mine, But I would tell Bart all day long, man, that's how it bounds. And you're a player, you know at the end of the day, as a former player.
Speaker 5: And Bart's gotten hurt himself. You know, Bart's got hurt himself. That's just man.
Speaker 4: That does should should we expect an apology coming soon from him? Is he?
Speaker 2: Is he an apologetic type?
Speaker 5: I would hope so. We saw Ryan Clark come up with an apology.
Speaker 3: I would hope so, because knowing Bart, that's not who he wants to be. And too many and once again this was ard of me working with Bart times of hey.
Speaker 5: Doing too much, doing too much, and that's not who he wants to be. And and if.
Speaker 3: That's who he wants to be, then man, that's just not the way I would want to do the business. We all have to do the business alway. Heck me, you understand it. When you go into that play by play, there's a way you do the business. Everybody has to make that decision, and I don't think that that's one that when he sits back after the show and they have the whole just all right, guyst's that he would sit up here and say, yeah, I was cool with that. I would hope he would go on the air and just say, hey, you know what, I was out of pocket on that when I was trying to make a joke. That wasn't the right time for a joke about the Cowboys, Diggs. You know, I wasn't poking at you personally, I would hope, But then again, you know that that's that's just me. But Bart is a guy that I believe that would you if you rationalize and you talk to him one night, Hey man, camera's off here.
Speaker 5: Let's just talk about this.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something. I can guarantee you. Ryan Clark and Stephen they spoke with him after that, just based off the reaction, But I know Ryan Clark specifically is over there like, hey, bro, come on, come on, that that's not how you because he's been through it.
Speaker 2: He was, you know what I was wrong, was out of pocket. As a former player, I shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 3: I would hope, well, at least I think I think he's at least old that.
Speaker 5: To Trayvon Diggs is old that.
Speaker 4: But let me ask you this, do you do you think that you have to be a former player to understand kof you know, this coof.
Speaker 2: Just things he don't say, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like you should know, Like I mean, come on, a guy just a cl injury.
Speaker 2: He's out for the season. I don't make that comment on that.
Speaker 4: But look, I think in the hate debate shows, that's that's what it's fueled with.
Speaker 2: That's what get eyes on it. We're talking about it.
Speaker 4: So it worked, right, So he said something dumb and we we've heard things that have just been hell of dumb, and it's just that's the way ratings are going, and that's the way the hot of the take the more people talk about it.
Speaker 2: When I heard him say it, I was like, man.
Speaker 4: That's awful. That's an awful thing to say. But I've come to expect that from Bart Scott. He's he has either a vendetta or I don't know, grew up not being a fan of the team. And you find that with other guys in media that don't either don't like the Cowboys have a vendetta against DAK, have a vendetta something Jerry did something to you.
Speaker 2: You know, you didn't get.
Speaker 4: Your second contract your gear though, But you know it's just it's just things like that to happen. And you see a guy like Bart Scott and he'll take every opportunity. He definitely has taken every opportunity at DAK and had Tad come to his defense a couple of times. Scott's awful, you know, So I can't say what I want to say about Tad.
Speaker 3: Tad got in the mentions too, so yes, yes, so so yeah, Tad Prescott.
Speaker 4: Got no problem with youth.
Speaker 3: But look, there's a lot of people well when Michael tweeted out, a lot of people got in there. So it'd be interesting to see if Bart has a response to this at some point in time, because I definitely think that this is not who Bart wants to be.
Speaker 2: He got two ways ago.
Speaker 4: He gonna read them tweets to take it personal, or he gonna realize that he messed up and apologize. So you saying he either gonna be responding to those tweets, you know, trying trying to act like the tough guy, or he's gonna realize those tweets came for a reason.
Speaker 2: Oh uh oh, breaking new, breaking news.
Speaker 3: This is from Bart Scott's Twitter. Been called a lot of stuff in my life. Lame isn't one of them. Was never joking about an injury. Was speaking about bad luck and how a Super Bowl contender loses one of their most important players in their scheme spelled there, get out of your feelings and take the statement out of content and taking the statement out of context at Mike.
Speaker 4: Parson totally so he dont wants to your personal man, just but you know what, I guess. I guess I answer my own quy.
Speaker 2: I know why.
Speaker 4: You know, like you said, it's all about that that old You know, people on the media, they forget that you gotta sometimes when you you gotta answer for the stuff that you be saying.
Speaker 2: You see people people seeing you, man.
Speaker 4: And I don't want no hugg I don't want no doubt, none of that, none of that. Don't even come over here, say what you said. When you said what you said, he double down since we talked about it, he was there, double down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I mean, look, that's the kind that's the kind of.
Speaker 4: Guy he is and man and he lame his hell for that. So glad they said it's never been called. Yeah, he's been called a lot lame and goofy.
Speaker 5: I can't be the comments on here, boy.
Speaker 2: Gonna get might not be back on.
Speaker 5: There's a whole lot of this you bark videos.
Speaker 4: See everybody received, Internet received and everything women.
Speaker 5: On bar Man, come on, man, he.
Speaker 2: Had to do it. No, that's that's rough. That was rough. He went there though. I can't wait to go read him though.
Speaker 5: The whole hour.
Speaker 2: Just I'm just here for the comments. Just just you looking like a man. Oh oh no oh.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, Michael Parson has never listened to someone whose hairlines starts behind their ears.
Speaker 5: You can't the correct person.
Speaker 2: Now he's just getting the personal shots.
Speaker 3: Somebody got the hat throw to Alabama, Alabama, bar.
Speaker 2: Come on, all he had to do was.
Speaker 4: Not the man headline Mann brother, everything everything, it's all.
Speaker 2: It's up with everything.
Speaker 4: They're gonna go find every thing, buddy. Anything he did he allowed to be getting investigated by.
Speaker 3: Damn to drag Swag in the comments say like spears this your boy ls.
Speaker 6: You guys Swagger ain't even know you got that type.
Speaker 2: Of guy people.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's all bad man, But he put uself in that situation.
Speaker 3: So yeah, like you said, I don't think bart Scott will be coming into the Cowboy locker room.
Speaker 5: Any any time soon. All right, let's take let's take a break, getting these.
Speaker 2: Talk about you for a whole second. Man, gotcha.
Speaker 5: You know what, but it is I'll say this.
Speaker 3: You know when Michael talks about how he doesn't like talking to mediate people. This this, this is the kind of thing that affects the folks who go into the room every day. Because I always try to tell these guy they don't have to come here so they can come up and say the wildest things possible. You don't get to do that when you're here every day, when you have to be accountable every day. Or the people who come in and do something one time and then they're going and they get to say.
Speaker 5: Whatever they want.
Speaker 3: But for the people who come in here on a consistent basis, this is where you get hurt because you have to.
Speaker 2: Deal with it.
Speaker 4: Man, make sure you tweet out that that's that's Newie's boy.
Speaker 5: I got no problem saying is my friend and wrong.
Speaker 6: Let the people I let him know right now, media.
Speaker 5: Please feel freedom. Hey man got free.
Speaker 3: Real Confucian said, let's begin when the students will to learn. You know you want to learn nowadays?
Speaker 2: Hits you with a Confucius. Boy.
Speaker 3: We on the road, and let's go take a break right here.
Speaker 5: So he would do that on the players loud, See who's here? We do that all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah he can't go. Card don't work.
Speaker 10: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now. Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 8: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: As they snapper the press, guy who looks right, it's not there. He escaped left.
Speaker 2: He'll look for a first down, just.
Speaker 8: Like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com, I know him in good hands, says twenty eleven. They've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, I sell, and trade crypto currency.
Speaker 1: Prescot's gonna rub this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 8: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered. What are you waiting for? Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 9: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bold, unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss, at Hugo Boss dot Com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 7: We got big personalities, we got big hair, big bell buckles. We've got fans all across as big state.
Speaker 2: And enemies in every other one.
Speaker 7: We even got a big star on the fifty yard line. Samirnov knows football is a wee thing and experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks.
Speaker 2: Home or away.
Speaker 7: We rally together, we cry together, and we always rally cry together because most of all, we got big love for them boys smearing off we do game days. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 2: Back to the players lounge. That's your mans.
Speaker 4: Dallas Cowboy game Time Power by Lenovo, the official gaming platform and committee community of the Dallas Cowboys. Sign up now and compete in Madden twenty four or four chance to win two tickets and a VIP experience to a twenty twenty three Dallas Cowboy home game. Qualifiers began on October twenty October the sixth and run through the thirteenth. Learn more and register at Dallas Cowboys game time dot com.
Speaker 3: Check when that was a heck to read, considering the distractions going on here, man.
Speaker 2: Y'all, I was gonna let that live. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna let him live. That's good. That's good. That's good. That's good. That's good. It's a wild boy. You look, I'm gonna let you lie allright the game, Yeah, I gotta apologize.
Speaker 8: Can I say something.
Speaker 2: You get out in front of it?
Speaker 4: Bart Scott apologize to uh the other quarterbacks in the n f C, especially the n f C East, because I made a comment earlier, made a comment earlier this season, multiple times, multiple times, saying that my man's Danny Dimes was going to be the most improved. And you know it's not looking like that by any stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 2: The man is playing like heart garbage. So I'm off that. I'm done. I can't eat my gosh, y'all take it away. It only took three weeks.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't slight differ like he don't yet did okay, just by he did go get two of the top defenses in all of football, and they make everybody look he's try. I'm telling y'all, y'all got he's trashed.
Speaker 2: Why did you do that? He's trashed. But I'm just.
Speaker 4: Saying a little bit like you get you get into to of the beefs and you get this whole bag and then you say, and time will tell, Okay, don't just say.
Speaker 2: He completed like thirty one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: Yards, pirah. I won't blame pick on him. I won't blame because your but Darren Waller. The weapon that they got out there looking like hot.
Speaker 2: Guard, steaming power, steaming.
Speaker 5: This is improving.
Speaker 2: From bear from this improved, didn't take him off season.
Speaker 5: And holding on after.
Speaker 2: I can't hold on to this one. I can't. I can't do that. West. They got a chance, but we're about to give you a shot. Don't worry.
Speaker 4: West, were good, but you know I can't myself.
Speaker 2: I can't even hold onto that one. That's just what was the scores last night?
Speaker 5: The practice.
Speaker 2: Let me get this right. We'll do this.
Speaker 3: And we'll get right into it all right. Practice report is out. Tyler bats hamstring injury is now questionable. Friday did not practice, but he's questionable for the game. Brandon Cooks full participant in practice today. The wide receiver with the knee. Obviously we know Digs he's on the injury report. He's out for the year.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Tomadoga the guard elbow full practice today.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Jay Ron Curse the illness full practice today. Zach Martin ankle injury. Didn't practice today. He's questionable for the game.
Speaker 7: UH.
Speaker 3: Tyler Smith full practice today. Donovan Wilson full practice today. So basically we're looking at the two offensive linemens, Martin and Bedish. I definitely expect Zach to be out there, Beyottish. McCarthy said, we'll see, which is going to be his standard coaching answer. But I guess until he's not there, I'm gonna believe he's there.
Speaker 4: So I said nothing that is good about I was just, oh, man, we finna have all five of them.
Speaker 2: I've been waiting for this. I've been waiting for all five ready, Bro, you realize I rare it?
Speaker 4: Bro Tyrant, Tyler, Beattish, Martin and Steele.
Speaker 2: How rare it is?
Speaker 4: Like, I'm I'm pretty excited, man, Like I just win out of myself twice this week.
Speaker 5: I know, I know.
Speaker 3: And then with Diggs yesterday in a red zone drill, Mike mccarton actions regular drill.
Speaker 5: It just happened.
Speaker 3: So Thursday Night football, Danny dimes, Danny Penny's out there, so you're terrible. Thirty to twelve was the final. We all picked the Niners to win, so everybody got it right. D Mac you went thirty four thirteen Niners. HECMA you at thirty five three Church you were close.
Speaker 2: Twenty fourteen at them boys TRS.
Speaker 5: I had it thirty one thirteen.
Speaker 4: I was all point, I'm gonna say because I was close to though, I don't take that away from me.
Speaker 2: Started first thirday. Okay, they won thirty everything. Take that away from me. Gonna pass right over my school talking about you.
Speaker 5: What it called me the winner to the retail.
Speaker 2: Price price is right? You that came up, I gotta come.
Speaker 4: You came up after that, didn't didn't know you had to pay taxes over either.
Speaker 2: Took it home some mody.
Speaker 3: Let's get into the games this weekend. Atlanta, Detroit.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's Detroit all day. That's what you got.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll take that Detroit, what you got damn.
Speaker 2: Twenty eight, twenty.
Speaker 5: One, twenty eight, twenty one.
Speaker 4: Heck, I'm going to Detroit too, but I'm going to twenty four to seventeen. Detroit twenty four to twenty. I think they you know, they better start rolling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brian Robinson night or b John Robinson? Oh yeah, nice? Oh he's nice. Give me five years.
Speaker 5: Twenty four, twenty three, Detroit, they's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be live, but it's got your five later.
Speaker 3: The Saints two and oh gets one in one Green Bay. That's a good game, all right, give me Green Bay at home to win this one, twenty seven to.
Speaker 4: Twenty and love we trust. They got a Comar back this week. No, no, he's doing suspension. All right, Well, yeah, give me Green Bay thirty one twenty four. Heck, give me the Saints. I'm taking the Saints defense. Taking the Saints defense. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Uh del Man twenty thirteen. Maybe thought he's about to taking my score.
Speaker 5: Twenty to thirteen. Go with Dennis Allen led.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got New Orleans twenty to seventeen. That defense, little thrill, oh live and those guys they starting I think they're starting to get get a slam. Who's on your fantasy car?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 4: Any of them on your fantasy I got a Saints defense. Okay, yeah, I got the same defense. But no, I think I think they're they're getting used to Derek car. I think they're figuring it out. You can have Kamara coming back, but until then, I think you know, they've been finding waste to win, and that's the most important thing to do. Right there, Mike Thomas been playing a little bit here. You don't have to do that.
Speaker 2: They hurt your eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they shining all in Philadelphia, unbeaten at Tampa Bay, unbeaten.
Speaker 5: Give me Tampa Bay, Yes, sir, Tampa Bay.
Speaker 3: Wednesday at the gun, twenty three.
Speaker 5: I said, twenty four to twenty three.
Speaker 2: I think I know already something. But like he can't beat the bank when you're playing Monopoly.
Speaker 4: But out there, oh man, yeah, give me Philly, Give me Philly in this matchup twenty four seventeen.
Speaker 2: Damn all right, I'm gonna do it. Two weeks in the whrow. I'm gonna take I'm gonna take Philly. I'm gonna take Philly.
Speaker 4: If I see today one to zero, I mean, oh no, give me, give me, oh man, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Man, this is a tough one to pick. Shaking, baby, you already picked. I'm going. I'm going twenty seventeen on this one too, man, all right.
Speaker 4: Shake, I'm going Philly. It was twenty four he already know what about thirty to twenty If you picked Philly, you pick.
Speaker 5: That, all right, We're gonna say you last on this one.
Speaker 2: We no time.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 2: L a c charges. Can I go for the soda? Can I go first?
Speaker 4: Minnesotause I want to I want to make sure this is said already. Okay, justin Jefferson is going off on these boys.
Speaker 2: I need them, y'all.
Speaker 4: Your team is going old and three, three oh three. It's gonna be a good game and kill them more and go find a way not to be able to call the right players.
Speaker 2: At the end of it. It's gonna be thirty one.
Speaker 4: Twenty eight, thirty one, twenty eight Minnesota, Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Here on the record, give me thirty six twenty eight Minnesota. A lot of points in this one, a lot of points. Bad defense. Kirk Cousins gets done with mister Jefferson, what.
Speaker 4: You got BC, I'm with you, man, I'm gonna go with the charge. I'm going to Chargers on this night. They can't they can't be that like this.
Speaker 2: I mean that defense. They can't be that bad.
Speaker 4: If you watched it, hey, they just can't be that bad now, Herbert, all right, So I'm going man, I'm gonna thirty I'm going thirty twenty four on this one.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know who I'm going with. You know I'm gonna go down. If I go down, going down.
Speaker 5: Swim said that my daddy.
Speaker 2: Jumped out.
Speaker 8: I did.
Speaker 2: I had to jump out of that across.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: The man ran away from that.
Speaker 4: I wasn't gonna do you like I will leave. I appreciate that, man, but I gotta go with the charges.
Speaker 2: Man. Please, man, come, let me go with the charge.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm going thirty one twenty four charges.
Speaker 5: Man, Chris is out a twelve o'clock game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Man, in Minnesota and Minny. How long I got to change that. You gotta do it, You gotta do it now.
Speaker 2: I gotta do that.
Speaker 4: I got you know, he's ready with it. By the end of the season. That is gonna be flat scribbling. He's gonna be permanent.
Speaker 7: Right on.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna stay. I'm gonna stay with you. I'm a ride. I'm all right, I'm gonna right Hey no, hey, no score?
Speaker 2: Is that the last one? Yeah? No score for this one. But who we got? We got Diana, we got Organ, Organ. It's gonna be a blood bath too in Eugene. Also, you got you got you believe or you got Organ. I believe.
Speaker 3: I believe he had Travis Hunter. Tra That's that's too much man, much without Travis Man. So yeah, yeah, I'll take Organ.
Speaker 2: You'll go to t c U and were not just Eugene. I don't believe, man, but like.
Speaker 5: Down, okay, getting it the Oregon Church.
Speaker 2: What you got Oregon and Eugene Oregon? Or are you doing that?
Speaker 5: You don't believe?
Speaker 2: I believe that good team? He blood. This is the best office of defensive somebody. You're right?
Speaker 5: Color was right, prime.
Speaker 2: Going with the gold glasses rough stretch. Right, got Oregon throwing at us after that in Washington State ball into.
Speaker 5: Washing State ball in Oregon state playing good ball.
Speaker 2: That's good lead.
Speaker 5: Get ready to go close shops.
Speaker 2: Ya y'all want me to bring these back?
Speaker 4: Broy y'all let me know all right now you keep them in the box of safety, positive box and keeping me we beat, we beat, we on.
Speaker 2: You be there to watch bringing my love my little copper ball.
Speaker 4: Copper Bowl really looked like class jostics jostics class.
Speaker 2: Ship ain't fair. I'm like, look at it. It's like, what is that one? It looked like, oh my god, what's that away?
Speaker 3: I'm supposed to show out cowboys at Arizona Cowboys man, big face, double digit favorites.
Speaker 5: Here, give me cowboys thirty two sixteen Church.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me cowboys on this one twenty eight ten.
Speaker 5: Heck, come on, man, you know, come up.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm doing. Go on with the Cowboys. Double digits. We're going, We're gonna blow them out. I'm going thirty five, thirty team.
Speaker 2: Twenty seventeen Cowboys.
Speaker 5: All right, we will talk about it on Monday.
Speaker 2: Cowboys an abilteam what.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.