Speaker 1: There we go, Mom transmitting.
Speaker 2: What's up, guys, Welcome to the show Morning studio Morning later on Abby our producer phone screener. She does it all. She's also learned how to play guitar in the last few months. She's gonna do her guitar recital. We've not heard her play guitar and sing. Her recital will be on the show. So excited. But now we go round the room and share our favorite news story we found today, this week, whatever. And I'll start, and I'm gonna say this. It's not a warning to parents, so there's no need to do anything, but I'm going to talk about the tooth Fairy. And I'm not gonna say anything you don't want me to say, Oh, okay, good right in case they're a little ears. Yeah, yeah, But I do want to tell a story about the tooth fairy. And this comes from the Wall Street Journal, a specific incidance with the tooth fairy when her daughter lost her first baby, tooth Kakoa lost and said the tooth Fairy left her daughter one hundred dollar bill, Oh my goodness, and that her daughter freaked out. I was like, Wow, that's the craziest thing ever. And that story kind of went viral because I guess the Toothphras are feeling very generous that day. And then other stories of the Tooth Fairy leaving Louis Vaton bracelets, Oh yeah, wow, massive amounts of cash, and how the Tooth Fairy video games, how the Tooth Fairy has started in some places to give way more. How do we feel about the tooth Fairy in selective places being so soenerous?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't like that. That is insane. Yeah, really, tooth Fairy is going out out of control. Yeah, because you're the tooth Fairy.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't discriminate by where you live and stuff.
Speaker 2: That's bad. But I don't think you can say it's discrimination. Well, yeah, the tooth Fairy is not making a decision based on anyone else, so only making a decision based on the kid in that house.
Speaker 4: That means the tooth Fairy likes other kids more than you know.
Speaker 2: We're not doing discrimination.
Speaker 5: Because they's what the parents ask for when they talked to.
Speaker 2: The tooth I've never met the two Fairy. I don't know, have you. That is it's wild that the Tooth Fair and it doesn't set a good example. No, not at all, so tooth fair you're listening. I don't think it's discrimination, guys, it's not. It's not amy. What do you have?
Speaker 5: Graty panties are back in style today? Thank you for Yeah. Celeve's like Drew Barrymore, Kylie and Kendall Jinner, Bella Hadid, Dakota Johnson, they've all been showing off. It's probably more comfortable, but they call bloomer like panties.
Speaker 2: I mean, are they more comfortable? I would think so. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I don't know how crawl ups space bikini's pretty good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, your opinion, But they're bringing it back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably because a lot of them have underwear lines.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's how you can tell.
Speaker 2: It's like they're selling no, no, no, because they're selling underwear. So they're selling a different kind of underwear. Now that isn't selling that well. Gosh, So they're going it's cool whatever.
Speaker 5: I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: Good look Yeah, keep that hearself, lunchbox. There was a woman in England reported missing. Police respond to an apartment. They look search, party goes out helicopters, but two cops and we're here.
Speaker 2: I was we'll catch up on Netflix.
Speaker 3: Sat there in her apartment, watched Netflix for four hours wow, and one of them picked up the dumbbells and worked out.
Speaker 2: They were just chilling at the house when they should have been looking and they were in her house, in her apartment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eleven hours later and when she got back home, she reviewed security footage and that's how she saw them watching Netflix. Was she she had a mental health crisis?
Speaker 2: Okay, so something did happen to her. They're sitting working out.
Speaker 3: They're sitting on the couch just looking through netbook.
Speaker 2: Would you hire to be a police officer again? These these two guys or the guys that were prank calling other cops saying there's a dead body.
Speaker 4: Prank callers, rank callers. They're probably good cops. They're just a little immature. Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, all right, Eddie, all right, this is from Nashville.
Speaker 2: I thought this was really cool.
Speaker 4: So the city is doing something for a local musicians and the headline the headline was musicians in Nashville get free parking. And I was like, ooh, I'm a musician, but it's not the case. So a lot of musicians in town go downtown and play gigs, but they pay like twenty dollars thirty dollars for parking. So the city's now going to charge them sixty percent discount orre gonna give them a six percent discount. And so now they're parking is like four dollars instead of I prove it their guitar probably, So if I park with a guitar, That's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I think they have to apply, like, hey, I'm a musician and whatever, and here's my tag.
Speaker 2: Or a picture if you're playing guitar, No no, no, no here away, Look I'm on the guitar right here, promise.
Speaker 4: I thought this was cool though, because like in a lot of cities, like if people work downtown and the parking downtown is expensive everywhere, so that's cool, then they should it for other people who work downtown, right, not just comedians true magicians.
Speaker 2: Well, I was taking like bartenders boxender. All right, let's go, let's open up the mailbag.
Speaker 3: And read all the air.
Speaker 2: It's some we call Bobby's mail dig Yeah, hello, Bobby Bones. I want some serious cash on the Super Bowl. But my wife has no clue. She thought I was just really into the game. What she doesn't know is that I ended up winning thousands and thousands of dollars. I'm not normally a big gambler, but I had a big feeling on this one. Here's my question. As much as I want to tell her about my windfall, I think it's a better move to keep it quiet. Even with the amount I won, She'll be furious that I risked the couple of thousand dollars, especially since we don't exactly have money pouring out of us. The money is just sitting in my betting app. Do I tell her? Do I keep it secret? Do I slowly pay off bills? What do I do? Sign husband? Who won big? Let's go to wrong answers first, lunchbox, Oh you bet it on a college basketball game this weekend?
Speaker 3: You find one that you have a feeling and you absolutely double it up. And what if you lose no foul because she didn't know about it in the first place.
Speaker 2: So what if under your logic and I can understand why you would say that, and it feels like a terrible idea, However, I would say the money that you initially started with, I'd pull that out first, and then if you were gonna be crazy, do that, But I would pull the money that you had that you bet on the game out so at least you're not in the hole if you lose the next one. But you're obviously on the street. You're hot one. Gotta keep it going. Been to cook Eddie. Look, you don't tell her anything.
Speaker 4: You want, keep it in your wallet, slowly pay for things, whatever, But don't tell her anything because once she finds out that you did something like risk all that money even though you won, she's gonna hear nothing. But you risk that much money and it's gonna be problems and for the future she's gonna be worthy.
Speaker 2: You're gonna do that again, it's not worth it. Just don't tell her. Amy, what tell her?
Speaker 5: Will you? At least off to withdrawl Like you said, Bobby, you got to take out that money you spent anyway, because if y'all have shared accounts and you writ whatever money you risked, that's hers too, So you need to pay that all back. And then I think you should just tell her what is it with? These listeners are like I want this, I don't want to tell my No, this is stuff. If you're sharing your life with someone, this is something you should be able to tell them.
Speaker 2: This is what i'd say. First of all, does she watch the checking account, because my DraftKings account set up to my checking account, the checking account that my wife and I used it like our normal spending account, grocery account, whatever, so she could see whatever I'm or if I'm buying jerseys or getting those. She sees all that crap. So if she sees it, she's probably already gonna know you took it out. Yeah, so I would just put that back though. Okay, first, like a little loan, just put that back and hopefully nothing is said. And then if she's like I saw the money was taken out and then put back in. Yeah, I took it out for the super Bowl. You know, I thought I was gonna want to bet a bunch of stuff. Don't say you didn't bet. That's a lie. Just say I thought I was gonna bet some stuff, and you know, I just put it back in there. There's no lie in that.
Speaker 5: What you just said, you lie I thought you were going to indicates you thought you were but you did.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it indicates, but it doesn't seem did.
Speaker 2: Say he did think about it before he did it. I thought I was going to bed and I realized I didn't know for I knew what I was doing. So it's back in the account. You're covered because you didn't say a single line. Yeah, Amy, it's you know. Then you hold on. Then you have like, let's say ten grand in there. Still nice. And there's a couple of ways you can handle this. If you just put a bunch back in the account, she's gonna see it and go, wow, you put a lot of money back in there. What you can do is you go put a thousand bucks back in there. We're just talking about this random number he sent us. We'd be like, hey, I want a thousand bucks. That's crazy, let's pay off a bill. It's like, oh, and it'd be like the next time something come, don't even bet. You're like, I'm gonna I feel good. I'm gonna haveet like two hundred dollars on this game, but if I win, it's gonna pay like two thousand. I wondarly betting this money and building it up.
Speaker 5: But you just a minute ago, you were all proud that there was no lie.
Speaker 2: We' lying.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's all live to keep up.
Speaker 2: Well, now we're lying because with that one you have to because it's it's it's on your banking slip. There's a lot of work.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Just don't tell her where he messed her. Where he messed up was when before you make the bet. You should talk to your wife and be like, hey, I'm planning on making a bet.
Speaker 2: Here is that okay? And you can't go back.
Speaker 4: You know, it's funny you use that boat analogy. Ships left the dot, Hey, loose lips sink ships. Don't say anything, but you won.
Speaker 5: Y'all are acting like he lost money. He didn't.
Speaker 2: He there's an iceberg, don't run into it.
Speaker 3: Right, there's still there's still obstacles out there in the ocean.
Speaker 2: Okay. Look, the real answer is you should probably tell your wife, hey, I bet. I won like crazy, but you're gonna get in trouble and you won't be able to bet again.
Speaker 5: You don't get in trouble, you will.
Speaker 2: We all know that people were with We know they're going to react to stuff. We had all three of you, so you'll get in trouble. I tell my wife and she's like, how'd you do it? I was like pretty terrible. She's like, all right, dummy, sit it. We move on with life. But she knows I'm super responsible, but I don't know how his wife knows about that. But you could if you're trying to hide it. I would hide it in the way of put the original money back the name. Same thing about it unless she brings it up, but have a story ready if she does, and then be like, hey, I'm gonna start to beat a little best. Listen the Buybone show, Bobby says to bet this team, and when it wins, be like, holy crap, I want this is crazy and they start giving me the credit and then you have money. Put it back in the account slowly, and next thing you know, you got all your money in there.
Speaker 5: Oh you could just call it a day and tell.
Speaker 2: Her you could. Yeah, that's definitely an option, but you can get in trouble. Yeah, and nobody wants to get an he's secretly gambling. Do you think he's gonna be super honest about this? That's all I'm doing. I'm just trying to find the happy medium, I know, but I just feel like this is a if he was honest, he told her to.
Speaker 5: Be onward spiral and keep gambling and then.
Speaker 2: Keep No, he's not really gambling. He's saying he's gambling. You thought about gamble. You get Bobby's strategy. He thought about gambling because he did think about.
Speaker 5: It, thought about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, there you go.
Speaker 5: All right, good luck.
Speaker 2: Lunch Walks is better on the one game. Eddie says, never tell. I say, create a web that's hard to even remember. And he said, you just tell. All right, there you go. Close. We've got your game mail read on your Now let's find the clothes Bobby's fail bag. I'm armed to the gills today with fun facts, which is also good. I just didn't want to bring one. For example, fifty one percent of Americans use subtitles all or most of the time while watching television shows or movies. I do, I do. I keep it on on the bottom. Yep. I'm a little more hard of hearing than my wife is, probably because I wear headphones all day. But I keep it right there on the bottom. Oh my wife doesn't.
Speaker 3: It drives me nuts because sometimes you can't see what's going on on the screen.
Speaker 2: It's on the How big are your words now? Sometimes it pops up at the top.
Speaker 5: Yeah, move it, move it. You don't have control it.
Speaker 2: You don't have a mouth.
Speaker 5: Super Bowl halftime and the words are on the top. Is a little distracted.
Speaker 3: You don't have a mouse where you can move music.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I had her on during the whole Super Bowl, so it's like you just go. You take the time to go in and turn it off, and you don't do it on live team delayed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do it if I'm watching a show. Yeah, I don't want to miss especially if they have accents, because I'm not going to even understand what they're saying a lot of the times. But also I can't hear, so that there's that too. But I thought it was fifty one percent. That's a pretty hig number. Fifty six percent of surveyed parents with a favorite child prefer their youngest child over half for their youngest kid. I thought it would be the oldest, most time spent maybe or also most time to screw up.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's sometimes the oldest is the hardest because like you're learning, everyone's learning.
Speaker 3: And then the old the youngest you know what you're doing, and they realize it's the last one you want to spend more time.
Speaker 5: I think you just care. Let well, I got my death at the same time, so I can't speak to this experience. But I'm the youngest, and life here things aren't. We're more uptight with the first ones. And then when she realized and you have other kids and you're worried about lots of other things, the youngest kind of is just like, ah, yeah, she fell down, big deal, the first time your brand new baby that you've never had before falls down.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, make sure I thought I heard a little something there. Look right, all right, let's go fun fact Friday. Then there you go.
Speaker 5: A pregnant goldfitish is called a twit.
Speaker 2: Pregnant gold wash is called a twit. Yeah why, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just thought it was like funny that that's what it was. And you never know when that might come up in trivia A twit? Don remember that t W I T twit?
Speaker 2: You know why they say be a goldfish?
Speaker 5: Yes? Why Ted?
Speaker 2: But why he didn't make that out.
Speaker 5: Be a goldfish?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: They have memories like us.
Speaker 2: They opposite.
Speaker 5: They tell me, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, try to forget the bad thing that just happened because their memory got it. But I've really read though, they do have better memories, and we give them credit for I think they say they only have ten second memory. Yeah, they say, I saw eight lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Alaska ranks number one when it comes to people going missing. They five out of every one thousand people are reported missing in Alaska. That's more than double the national average.
Speaker 2: Wow, is it like nice animals or they break down and it's so cold that they freeze?
Speaker 3: I mean they did, like go out for a height never come back.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's really light the whole time and then other times it's darks the whole time.
Speaker 2: Well that's true.
Speaker 5: Well it's dark you get lost, Eddie.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So you guys know the Margarita pizza. Yeah, Like I don't like it, but I've heard.
Speaker 2: Of it that I found a place that has a great one. Okay. Yeah, well let me tell you this real quickly. You tell me where that's at. You got it? Okay.
Speaker 4: So, so when the Margarita pizza, they got the name because back in eighteen eighty nine in the city of Naples in Italy, the queen was coming and they're like, make her a pizza. We know she loves mozzarella, so they made her the Margarita pizza because her name was Queen Margarita.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not about Margarita drink. Nope, no, no, oh no, it's spelled differently. It's like it is m A R g h E R I t A had no idea. Yeah, it was named after the queen. That is very fun, Thank you man. This place Luigo, the Italian place of town. They make a really thin crust. And I don't like margarita pizza. I always thought of Margarita's had a bad like I don't want to get drunk on pizza. But it's so it's so good. Oh we have that one, yes, yeah, oh that is really good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Morgan, Well, we may work in country music, but cows they hate country music. According to research, they produce three percent less milk when they're listening to country music.
Speaker 5: They prefer classical music.
Speaker 2: Of course, I was reading this thing about a guy. He said, do you ever wonder what that first guy was doing when he discovered that you can milk a cow? And I couldn't stop thinking about that. Well, the cow, yeah, no, I hear you, but the very first why I touched that? But the first guy, you ever go like, whoa, there's milk, Like what was he doing? Exactly? Think about that? Amy, Yeah, I can't stop thinking about it, and then how long did you wait to tell everyone about it? Right? Because then it's it's embarrassing, right, like, hey, look, okay, I promise I wasn't doing anything weird.
Speaker 3: And then and then it comes out and he has to decide I'm gonna try that, right.
Speaker 2: Or or or what I think about that? A lot. I didn't come up with that. I read. I read somebody say that, like the first guy that ever milked cow? You think get trouble telling somebody because it was yeah, Houston, we have a problem. Ever heard that? Yeah, when Jack Swiggert was communicating from Apollo thirteen, he didn't actually say that, Oh he said, Okay, Houston, we have a problem here, but in them re enacting it from yeah, I have a kind of a new theory about the moon. Oh go, is it changed? We go? First of all, I do think we landed on the moon.
Speaker 3: Oh, you said.
Speaker 2: That's never what I said. I said the percentage percentage why, I'm still sixty percent probably land on the moon, but forty percent. There are things like we can't leave lower orbit now, but the moon's above, and how do we lose all the technology to get to the moon We had it in like the sixties and seventies. But not only do we lose it, we can't recreate something we've created in the sixties and seventies. Like all this stuff is bizarre to me. So I'm like, that seems a little fishy. And in the press conference when all the guys come back after being up on the moon and they're just like, sad, it's weird, and buzz Aldrin being like, we never went to the moon. There are a couple clips him saying that. So all that to me makes me go something fishy. I think exactly what I said was, I don't know what's fishy about it, But we don't know the whole story about us going to the moon. So we probably went to the moon. But I how come we can't leave lower orbit? Now, that's the thing. If we could do it in the sixties and seventies, and let's say we really did lose all the technology, how come we can't recreate it? Who cares? Moving on? Here's my new not even my theory, because I still think we went to the moon. What if we went to the moon, landed there, saw some beep we didn't think we need to be seeing, and we said, we're never going back to the Moon like there were we saw stuff up there we didn't want to see. And so they still have the technology, but they're not allowing us to use it because they ain't getting us back up to the Moon.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can see that, there's no reason.
Speaker 2: The only thing that like haunts me is the fact that we had the technology to go to the Moon in the sixties and seventies. We either lost it they're hiding it from us, or if they did lose it, we can't recreate it. What could we not do now that we did then that we can't So all that's bizarre to me. So let's say we did go to the Moon and now they really didn't lose it, and they've also lost the official first tape that they shot on NASA. Yeah, that's weird. They don't have that anymore. Okay. You know what fascinates me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And what blows my mind is how much you think you spind thinking about this.
Speaker 2: No, don't give me a double slip theory either.
Speaker 3: No, the fact that you think about what goes on the Moon. I don't think about that ever in my life except when you bring it up, and I'm like, okay, cool, whatever, But it sounds like you think about this all the time.
Speaker 2: But I think about double slit theory a lot too. Single slit double slit theory where they shoot the atoms through the hole and it shows the screen Like I'm literal, you see the atoms through the slit. Now, if you do double slip theory through a wall, you shoot atoms through it, it shows up as waves on the back wall. Scientists started to think that the atoms were all hitting each other since it was double slit, but it wasn't. So then what they realized was it showed up as waves until they started recording it. When they recorded it went back to atoms and it changed the pattern based on if they're recording it or not, which basically shows you can travel in time. They just can't figure it out. That's okay, I have no idea what you're talking about, but that's a kind of stupid craft. I think about it. And trees. Don't get me started on trees, Like I know in thirty years we're gonna be like, how are we just so mean to plants? And trees? They like need sun, they need to eat, they talk with each other, they grow didn't work. You know, they cry. You guys are so stupid. No trees do talk. You don't give me heart by simulation?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 5: You have time to think about that.
Speaker 2: The cow, It's like, that's funny to me. That's funny. Yeah, that's funny to me. Like you for bringing back to normal because this was just so did you know there was never an iPhone too? They went from the original I phone right to the iPhone three. G Oh wow, I didn't realize that.
Speaker 5: Why.
Speaker 2: I don't have to answer her, why, I just know it's fun if I don't.
Speaker 5: You asked me why a twit and I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Waites say, you little twit pregnant? All right, there you go. That's that's ready.
Speaker 4: Mandy Scepter. She lives in Kentucky. She's a single mom. Is always wanted a big family, lots of kids, but she's not. So she looked into the in vitro or whatever you know you can do it, Yeah, in vitro. She looked into that. She's like, I don't know if I want to do that. So she looked into fostering. Well, while she was talking to social work and she said, well, you know what skip the fostering part. We have six kids that are all sisters and they need a place, So why don't you try adopting them six together? Six to Well, they weren't together, they were all in different fosterel but I mean like six six sisters.
Speaker 2: Yes, take it.
Speaker 4: She's taking them all together. So she said that sounds amazing. Mandy took in all six girls and the oldest is nineteen, so she was already even out of the foster care system. But since she adopted her, I mean she's part of the family now.
Speaker 2: She moved in. She moved in, and all six sisters.
Speaker 4: Are together, which is so rare because once they go into the foster system, Guys, they can be spread all over the place.
Speaker 2: You may never see each other again. How lucky were those sisters that somebody was found that wanted to have multiple kids at once.
Speaker 5: And they want to come out and then how incredibly wow?
Speaker 4: And I always complain about and I don't complain. I love it, but I complain about having four kids because it's a lot. Having six is crazy. So good for her man, that's awesome. What's the difference in two and four? A big difference, big difference.
Speaker 2: So I get the number part of it to your day to day life.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Well, look, when you have four kids, they're a gang. Like they're they gang, they take over the family. You can't no longer can mom and dad control the four kids because they gang up on.
Speaker 2: If they have a righteous fight, they all want to fight together. All four of them get together. It's hard to stop all four of them. Correct where too, you can still to two diverses. We can deal with that, but you can't take the whole.
Speaker 4: Gang's tougher, right, And I compared a lot to whack them wolf, So like if one has a problem, you're like, let me deal with that. Oh, solve. There comes another mole up. Oh great, now this one has a problem. Whack that one.
Speaker 2: Boom? Oh dad, I got a problem with you. What if all four moles come up at the same time. It happens and it's a terrible day. That's a terrible day. Good news, that's what it's all about. Thank you. That was tell me something good. It's time for everybody's favorite game. It's the easiest game of the week. It's easy trivia. Amy can win it all today, just four wins. He's one went away from the championship.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Currently Lunchbox has the golden Tiara Lunchbox Ready, Yeah, I'm ready man easy. Trivia Country music icons. Nobody goes home in the first round. What country icon sings Friends in Low Places?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Garth Brooks correct? Eddie. What country icon sings Joelene? That's Dolly Parton? Correct? Morgan? What country icon sings blue Eyes Crying in the Rain Willie Nelson? Correct? Amy? What country icon sings Amarillo by Morning?
Speaker 5: George?
Speaker 2: Good? Now, No one would have gone home if you missed it. However, if you do miss it, you heard this sound, You've been booed. You played a five? Ammy with four? Eddie with three, Lunchbox with three, Yeah, Morgan with two? Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: The category is cartoons. Okay. Who are the famous cartoon characters who live in a pineapple under the sea SpongeBob Squarepan correct Eddie. What's the name of the bear who loves honey in the one hundred Acre Woods? That is Pooh? I'll accept it, Winnie the Pooh. Who is the father Morgan of Bart, Lisa and Maggie in The Simpsons? Oh h shoot, Homer Simpson correct Amy. What's the name of the cartoon character who is always in love with the idea of catching the road runner?
Speaker 5: Road runner? Who's it? Oh, Wiley coyote dirrect?
Speaker 2: Why are we getting mad at me? She was like getting mad at me, Like why would you do such famous presidents? Lunchbox? Who was the first president? George Washington? Correct? Easy trivia, huge, Eddie? What president is on the one dollar bill? George Washington? That's correct? Easy trivia, Morgan. What president associated with the legend of having wooden teeth?
Speaker 5: I mean they both had.
Speaker 6: George Washington is also as where I'm in that situation?
Speaker 3: Again, I don't know George Washington?
Speaker 2: Correct? Amy? What president on the quarter?
Speaker 5: George Washington?
Speaker 2: Now Lincoln? I'm sorry now kidding? That would have been dirty fast Wow. The category easy trivia is measurements. Lunchbox. How many inches are in a foot? Twelve? Correct, Eddie? How many courts in a gallon? Here you go? How many courts are in a gallon? I mean, is it four quarts? Because it's not like a quarter? Where is it two quarts? Give me two quartz? It's four? Oh my god, you've been boom.
Speaker 3: We're not the cookers them are gonna no measurements I cook.
Speaker 2: You get Morgan. How many millimeters in a centimeter?
Speaker 6: Whoa, that's crazy, okay, okay, hold on, there are.
Speaker 2: Twelve inches in a foot? How many cinimeters are in a foot?
Speaker 5: Or in twelve inches?
Speaker 2: I don't know how many millimeters are in a centimeter?
Speaker 6: Millimeters in a centimeter? One hundred interact, you've been boom, there's ten ten millimeters one centimeters. I have never in my life thought about millimeters hetty.
Speaker 2: Goes and millimeters, centimeters not really feet different scales.
Speaker 5: Oh, I thought it was part of the ruler.
Speaker 2: No other side. Yeah, that's the inches side, other sides. Amy, lunchbox is still in if you miss it, he wins easy trivia. Amy, how many ounces in a cup?
Speaker 5: Eight?
Speaker 2: Correct? Wow? Oh my god, wow wow, wow, oh job. I don't know that.
Speaker 5: Got that well? I cook lunchbox on one in the kitchen, lunchbox famous dates?
Speaker 2: Amy went on a date with who last night? I'm just kidding, there's nothing wow, hey, lunchbox. What historic document was signed July fourth, seventeen seventy six, the Declaration of Independence? Correct? Amy on what famous best did it sink? April fifteenth, nineteen twelve.
Speaker 5: Oh so that's the date nineteen twelve. Is that Titanic?
Speaker 2: Correct Titanic lunchbox. What American online video sharing platform lunch February fourteenth, two thousand and five. What American online video sharing platform February fourteenth, two thousand and five, Yeah, man, YouTube? Correct Amy? What famous wall fell on November ninth, nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 5: Yep, the Burlin Wall.
Speaker 2: Correct. Category of science easy trivia, lunchbox, Come on, man, what's the chemical symbol for water? H two oh? Correct? Yeah, Amy? Which body system is responsible for taking an oxygen and removing carbon dioxide from our bodies?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Which body system is responsible for taking an oxygen and removing carbon dioxide from our bodies?
Speaker 5: The respiratory system?
Speaker 2: Correct. Categories movie trilogies in which trilogy Lunchboxes Catinus Everdeen fight against the oppressive capital in a dysopian dystopian society, Hunger Games? Correct? Amy. What's the name of the trilogy featuring Marty McFly traveling through time with the help of a Dolorean back to the future. Correct. If Lunchbox wins, Amy's not the repeat champion. If Amy wins, you the new champion, famous animals lunchbox, what animals on the Playboy logo corre Amy? What animal can be seen on a Porsche logo? Correct? Lunchbox. What animal is on the Lacoste logo. It's a man. I don't know which one it is. Dang, I don't know the difference between the two of them. I mean, I don't either. I'll take out gator, I'll take it aligator, alligator, or take a book?
Speaker 3: Amy.
Speaker 2: What animals on the California state flag bear? Correct? Country nicknames easy trivia, Okay, countries, country lunchbox. What country is known as the Land of the Rising Sun Japan? Correct? Amy? What country has the nickname the Boot due to its geographical shape?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, hold on, dang?
Speaker 2: What country has correct lunchbox? What country is known as the Land down under Australia?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 2: What country has the nickname the Great White North?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: The Great White North?
Speaker 5: Russia? I don't know what is it? Hey? I just went some cold?
Speaker 2: Wow? Dang, wow.
Speaker 5: Mcge know that?
Speaker 2: Are you thinking your sweatshirt off? I'm just I'm I'm you're not in here?
Speaker 5: Should I have known that?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you should have known that? Forty cities in Canada to I know, but oh yeah, that means next week four to four. Yeah, right, and we still have a chance. How long will today's generation live? The projected life expectancy for today's generation is eighty one years for women seventy six years for men. But kids now are kids that generation supposed tole to eighty five, so starting to go back up again, gay for them. Yeah, it's probably a mixture of science, knowledge of the body stretching.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well you're stretchings, you're out in yours, your life launchibles, you.
Speaker 2: Know, all great things that have been created.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 5: So, Bobby, you were in the movie Band Slam in what two thousand and eight or something.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what. I did see on Roku it was showing musical movies and Band Slam was one of the movies they were showing. It wasn't for me, but that's a movie with Vanessa Hudgens and Lisa Kudrove played Phoebe on Friends and I have like nine lines in it. And that was forever ago and hilarious.
Speaker 5: Well, so do you still get residuals from it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like four dollars every three months. That's what's up.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: Kate Hudson has a podcast it's called Sibling Rivalry, and she was talking about how when she was thirteen, she was in Home Alone two lost in New York. She was one of the kids just singing in the choir at the beginning, and she still gets checks from Home Alone two, but sometimes they're like ten cents. And Joey Lawrence was her guest and he said he still gets residuals from commercials he did as a kid, but sometimes they're two cents, and he's like, this doesn't make sense. Damp and the envelope and the paper and all the things cost more than the two cents.
Speaker 2: But they still have to pay it, and it costs money for them to pay it. Van Slam gets eighty two percent on Rotten Tomatoes. That's a good movie, man, it's a good little fun kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: A lot of people said I carried it, and they were just pointed I didn't get a best oscar Non for a sporting actor, but huh, A lot of people just me, I said it, Okay, what else?
Speaker 5: So have you heard of Cyberchondria?
Speaker 2: Afraid to do it cyberly because you'll get a virus. Oh wow, that's cool.
Speaker 5: Okay, it could be it, but it's not. It's when you obsessively google health stuff online.
Speaker 2: Oh like hypochondria, cyber chondria. Obsessively though. It's a fine line because I think, I look stuff up. But then once I start to be totally dedicated to one theory from web Md, I have to stop because I know I have, you know, cat scratch fever that tends to come up every time. So are they diagnosing that as a well.
Speaker 5: No, it definitely is the thing. And then someone looked at the top health questions that people in all fifty states google, so I have some of the states.
Speaker 2: I hate it when you come and tell and then what you have, Like, listen, I looked this up and it seemed they hate it when you do that, and they play cool now they're like yeah, definitely, like they'll yeah, I hear you. I'm glad you looked that up, and they'll give you the real thing. They think. They hate it when you do that. My doctor says, don't do that. Yeah, don't don't google that. Give me the question.
Speaker 5: So since you're from Arkansas, start with that and the most googled thing from Arkansas?
Speaker 2: Is it healthy to date your cousin?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, oh shout in Arkansas?
Speaker 1: Hope.
Speaker 5: What causes hemorrhoids?
Speaker 2: I had to google that before, Yeah, because the first time I went in and a doctor stuck his finger on my butt and I was like, what is happening? And he said, you bought the premium package? And I was like, wait a minute, where am I? But it was I was training and I didn't know you could get hemorrhoids from training for like a running, like hard running and straining, and then because you get them for being pregnant obviously yes, and having a baby. But he had no idea. But now I live with it. I'm a voice of young hemorrhoids.
Speaker 7: If you're the.
Speaker 5: Voice of young hemorrhoids when we were in our twenties, now you're it next.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, very well? This is there any reason for her to do move on.
Speaker 5: Your fifteen years?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Go ah?
Speaker 5: Okay. So in Texas, since a lot of us are from there, why do I pee? When I cough? Is searched the most? Wow that happens.
Speaker 2: That's probably when women have babies. Yeah, yeah or not? Is that poop on a cough.
Speaker 5: Interesting since Morgan's from Kansas, it's what does ring worm look like? Oh my, what weird things happening in Kansas?
Speaker 2: Not that, not that that's a crazy thing to look up. I wonder why Kansas, And I've probably I've looked up what a certain parasites look like. If my wife's like, we should do a cleanse, like that's our romantic thing to do together, and so I'll look and see what parasites look like. And so you see ring worms or tapeworms or but that's number one interesting. Not is my finger broken?
Speaker 5: Yeah? And honorable mention from Illinois is can you live without a spleen?
Speaker 2: You can? I don't have one boom yep, Yeah, ruptured mine lost it when I was young, couldn't find it, so I just gave up, you guess, plaining hide and sequ explained, all right? What else?
Speaker 5: So a lot of people are trying to increase their water intake, so they're drinking water, but then they're like, oh, I need sparkling water because water's boring, and they drink way too much. So dentists are saying like, hey, the carbon dioxide in there turns into carbonic acid, and that eats awight, your tooth enamel.
Speaker 2: It's basically carbonation, carbons and all of it. But yeah, this is a carbonation that's eating your stuff. Yeah, so this weapon. D says that when I look it up, you.
Speaker 5: Don't have to totally give up sparkling water, but maybe swish some flat water around your mouth after drinking the bubbly.
Speaker 2: I relate to not drinking enough water. I do try to d I have to really be present drinking enough water, like I have to think about it, because I just don't. And so the things that are difficult about it is the peeing all the time. Even if I stop drinking at like six pm or seven pm, I still pee. I hate it. It's almost like I'd rather be dehydrated than wake up and p And then I will drink sparkling water as well, but I will you know, what do they say, one glass alcol a glass of water so you don't get to direct. I'll do sparkling and then normal, and then I'll mix like a fourth of like a cranberry or grapefruit just to make the sparkling not boring. That's how boring it needs to me. But better than not having water at all.
Speaker 5: Right, And I said, yeah, just maybe even simpler, swishing normal water around in your mouth after you drink it.
Speaker 2: Just being realistic. No one's gonna swisch water. Just drink the water. If it's gonna get all the way to your mouth, whole, swallow it.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, maybe that's my pile.
Speaker 2: That was Amy's pile of stores. It's time for the good news box.
Speaker 3: So there's a dad's son sitting at their apartment when all of a sudden, they hear a car crash into the lake right outside their apartment.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, what are we gonna do?
Speaker 3: They run down there in the sixteen year olds like, Dad, I'm going in, swims out to the car, looks in, and he sees a man unconscious in the car, still breathing though, so he tries to open the door, tries to break the window, can't break the window, so he swims back to the shore and calls nine one one.
Speaker 2: I was telling me something good like the story. Well I don't. Yeah, I did the guy live? Yeah, okay, the guy lived, But I just I guess I'm just confused at your presentation of well, I'm confused on these on the store and did the sound effects too, and then you just quit on it. Were you disappointed? He called that one one. He definitely could have been, like, this kid did everything he possibly could, and when the car wouldn't give away, he thought, the only thing I can do now is get back to shore quickly and call nine one one, right, But his.
Speaker 3: Dad was already on the shore calling nine one one, so they just waited for Paramaxics to ride. So these guys are getting all the credit, they responded.
Speaker 4: And he still tried, Yeah, okay, And I've heard too that like if you're stuck in a car underwater, it's impossible to break that glass, and you would think, like I just kicked the glass open, you got to break.
Speaker 2: The wind the back windshield.
Speaker 5: The back windshield did that like it's designed to.
Speaker 2: Well, people may not know to go to the back when show. I've never heard of that is.
Speaker 5: That I've heard that is the case. It could be a I.
Speaker 2: Also heard punch of shark in the nose. I'll tell you if it happened, it could be in it.
Speaker 3: But the good news is the car wasn't sinking anymore. So he just went and still in the shore and hung out until the paramedical rhyme.
Speaker 2: They got him out. You just told the story so weird. It's like he gave up on it right in the middle of it, and then Ray hit the end, going I don't know what we're doing here. That's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I want to shout out Ethan and Erkin saved it.
Speaker 2: Wow. Ergan is the dad in the Erkan spells his name. Let's see that's his name. Really, let me see r k A n yeah kin wow erkin map sounds like he's noting a dolphins sound uran. They saved his life. We like it. If they had not, had they not seen it, it definitely, that's right, wouldn't have happened. Yeah, I mean that's what I'm saying now. You quit halfway through. I like it. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 3: Was tell me something good.
Speaker 2: So you had your debit card stolen again? Is it like they took the car door, they saw anything? What happened it?
Speaker 5: Had I had it skimmed? It could happen to anybody.
Speaker 2: I know, it could happen to anybody well, but it happens to you. Over. Another theory is I.
Speaker 5: Got a call from my bank and there was a charge I didn't make it so it's okay. It's not where we have it under control. I won't go back to that gas station. It's a gas station I've never been to before. But I was leaving work the other day and I was on empty. My car goes please refuel and then it hits a point where it says, immediately refuel. And I had hit that point, so pulled into a gas station that I normally don't go to. Yeah, I hear you, So I'm going to tell you all exactly where it is.
Speaker 2: You know, I hear you. But I'm saying, and this could happen any of us, any of us any But then you're just getting so unlucky because it keeps happening to you.
Speaker 5: Or there's another way they're getting my info, which I don't know.
Speaker 3: Put an Apple air tag on you and they know where your head is.
Speaker 5: Gas station might totally be fine. We're still working on it and figuring it out.
Speaker 2: It's frustrating when you give people your car, do you open your eyes? What like when you put it in a hole and give it to a person, like are you looking? Or you just kind of just don't just putting it in a direction.
Speaker 5: No, I put it in there. I'm aware, but I don't know if it's like getting intered somewhere or some there's a I don't know. But I'm thankful for my bank. I'm thankful for lifelong. I'm thankful for I have all of the systems in place.
Speaker 2: Thank God. And well, I'm happy it's found.
Speaker 5: You know, anytime I come to y'all and tell y'all this, I'm getting vulnerable because I know y'all are just going to add it to the list of.
Speaker 2: Every Tuesday, every Thursday, every Monday, and I.
Speaker 5: Know you should do it more like it frustrating to the straight cash because.
Speaker 2: Money she's bartering with people. Yes, if you have that car, if you give me gas, I will come over later and I'll owe your yard. All right, let's got the morning Corny. Okay, the morning Corny.
Speaker 5: What time is it when the clock strikes thirteen? Time to get a new clock?
Speaker 2: That was the morning corny, because there's no thirteen exactly. Hear, so really that we're rooting for you. Yeah, sometimes in life you just don't have you dress to get I feel like we just got skimmed on that joke.
Speaker 5: You mean, I have another one.
Speaker 2: Very exciting for us because our very own Abby is going to do her first ever recital here on the show. She had her guitar and Abby, we're so excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Yeah, I am too.
Speaker 2: We're going to officially play your interview music in a second. But six months or so ago, Abby was talking about planning a bar, but she had to hire a guitar player and then sometimes they there'd be an issue. Abby, why don't you learn to play guitar yourself?
Speaker 3: No, I did I encourage her. I said, you're wasting your own money. I'm the one that put this. I inspired this. I did, I did, I did. I inspired this.
Speaker 2: You can't take credit for her playing guitar, So Abby, with you playing guitar, you went and you're making yourself very uncomfortable. You never played publicly before, right, You've been practicing at home, and Lunchbox deserves all the credit ahead of time.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think he did it for this moment right here to laugh at you.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, but would you remember done it without me doing that? I may have thank you that just that was a she accepted that I was.
Speaker 2: This segment is not about you, and this is about Abby. Abby we're going to play this official music and then we're gonna kind of feel what you're feeling. Okay, all right, hit it. Here we go the Friday morning conversation with so Abby, what kind of guitar do you have there?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: This is a tailor? It is a GS mini. I got a smaller one.
Speaker 2: I play a mini. I do you do a little red mini? Yeah? So congratulations on your your guitar. Did you buy that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did. For this, I really got into the whole thing.
Speaker 2: And then how often have you been practicing?
Speaker 1: Every day? Early every day?
Speaker 2: Are you negative nervous or positive nervous? Right now?
Speaker 1: I'm positive, but I'm because every time I play by myself at home, like I sound really good, and then if I play for one of my friends or something, I just I kind of mess up.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, okay, So what song in this recital are you gonna play for us? First?
Speaker 1: So I have Tennessee Orange by Megan Maroney.
Speaker 2: And we're not gonna do the full song, right.
Speaker 1: It's really long. I practiced it last night and I was like, man, this is just going on.
Speaker 2: So, so what are you gonna do? Like a verse and chorus?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can start like the second verse.
Speaker 2: And whenever whatever you want, Abby is here? And how do you are your fingers calloused? Like to the point where does it hurt anymore?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah they are?
Speaker 2: Okay you guys reading any questions for our Abbie Lee Anderson playing the guitar for the very first time. She's been singing for a while. But here we go.
Speaker 1: I think the MIC's falling, So is that okay with it?
Speaker 2: Right? Hey, you're doing a live show, so you say it's show Bisbee, It's show Bisbee.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All right, Abby, are you ready to knock our socks off? I'm ready with Tennessee Orange from Meghan Maroney a verse in a chorus, here we go.
Speaker 1: Took me in Knoxville last Saturday, and I wore the head on the dash to the games.
Speaker 3: Sure was.
Speaker 1: And nothing's but fell for him under.
Speaker 3: Those me.
Speaker 1: But I'll met somebody and he's gone blace. He opens the door and he don't make me crying. Come away from buddy tails like calme. He's got me doing things I've never done in Georgia.
Speaker 3: Day call me.
Speaker 1: Where in Tennessee. Job.
Speaker 2: I can tell she's so nervous because her hand's even shaking when she's trying to strump. Do you see that you're shaking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's normal.
Speaker 2: You only get nervous because things madd go to a bad You get nervous because thing's mad.
Speaker 1: I don't want to shake though, Okay this.
Speaker 2: Take a breath. Yes, how did you feel about that performance?
Speaker 1: Since my hands were shaking, they weren't like exactly on the chords, so they were a little off.
Speaker 2: I would even say they are artists that come in that are really good that sometimes mess up all they're playing. But you know the difference is they just keep going and they don't even act like it's a thing. It's part of it. So instead of and you did this too when you're doing karaoke, be like oh, instead of being like, oh, just keep going, who cares, We're not even gonna know.
Speaker 1: Yes, just keep going. You need a breath, Just keep going. You take a breath.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do this. Why don't we play a song? Let Abby gain or composure. That was a rehearsal firm. That was rehearsal for the recital, and it was good, Abby, you're doing great. You're gonna do that one again? And do you have another song you're gonna do too.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: What's the other song's gonna unwant? Fishing in the dark?
Speaker 5: Hang along with me?
Speaker 2: Okay, Abby's here, take your breath. Let's watch your thoughts.
Speaker 3: Rehearsalsal, Yeah, rehearsals a little rough.
Speaker 2: Okay. I was going into it.
Speaker 3: I thought it was gonna be rough because she was cramming another room, having Eddie teacher a couple of things.
Speaker 2: I was like, or go over stuff with that. I was like, man, dude, she's cramming right now.
Speaker 5: Artists do that backstage.
Speaker 2: Do it here in the green rors right. Okay, Abby, take a breath. The Friday morning conversation with here, that was rehearsal we did a minute ago. You guys heard that. That was just us tinkering around. We didn't know where on the air. I was just like testing out her new guitar.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, right now I'm ready a little calmer, yes, I think so.
Speaker 2: Breath there you go through your nose, at your mouth. You've been waiting for this moment I have. It's gonna be so much better after this moment, regardless of how good you do here, because you've done the experience, You've seen. If you mess up, life doesn't end. If you do great, you're not elected president, So that way you can just keep going. That's why I do. I've bombed out before, and you know what, I realized, a live ain't over. It's really not that bad. But I needed to bomb to be able to see that. So I was comfortable with knowing my worst case scenario. And then I've done something. I've crushed it. And you know what, I didn't get a metal accommodation. So let that be your leader. Okay, Abby's here, She's got her guitar. She's not never played in public. This is her guitar recital. While she's singing, you know, I think we mentioning if you did Megan Maroney, Tennessee Orange, you guys, thinks that would be good? Oh you're on the top of my head. I think that would be for Did you try to play that one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Here she has in her recitals, Abby le Anderson. All right, Abby mom, mom.
Speaker 5: I'm calling.
Speaker 1: I've got some news. Don't you tell Daddy Hue blow fuse, don't worry. I'm okay. I know he raised me to know I'm wrong. Any what you think and I'm scared you writing songs. Just have a thing and see the day. I've never failed this way. And I'm met somebody and he's got us. He opens the door and he don't make me crying prom Fromboddy feel like come, he's got me doing things I've never done in George and calling to sing. I'm war in Tennessee.
Speaker 2: O nice shot. See you for your vulnerability and you're you're you're You're doing a great job.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: So here's what I want to say to you and ask you, did you find it difficult to sing and play at the same time because there's different things happening.
Speaker 1: Yes, and there's even like more strumming. You're supposed to do this.
Speaker 2: You have to put yourself down. You don't put yourself that's true, don't do that.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is when you're just strumming down once, I don't think it is. But it took me a while to get that. Yeah, like a long time. It's just like you strum through and then you hum it and then you start singing.
Speaker 2: You did a great job. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: Pretty good? Yeah? Pretty good? Doesn't sound like on my couch but.
Speaker 2: Good lunchbox your thoughts. Yeah, good job, Abby. There you go all right now. It's like a clip we have of him saying anything positively play it. I mean it wasn't perfect, but you kept going, Hey, art isn't Yeah what art is perfect? You're right? Abby? Are you ready? What's the next song? Unity for us and your recital?
Speaker 1: Fishing in the dark. You guys have to sing with me?
Speaker 2: Well, no, no, no, you got this. You don't need us. Maybe maybe a second or third time. You need to hold your paper for you.
Speaker 1: These are like my this is just the words.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we'll put it on the ground, ready, Abby, Here's a nitty gritty dirt band coming through the trees.
Speaker 1: Cricket solvern Lannen bugs are floating on the breeze, Baby get Red, across the field where the creek turns back the scum road. I'm gonna take it to a special place then nobody knows, Baby get Red. You and me coming fishing and the duck ping on our backs, and mountain stars where the cool grass scrolls down a boy the river in the food moonline. We'll be fine in loving, no loving, not just love and slow saying the horna through theom You're so good to be with.
Speaker 2: The Okay, yeah, good lot more up tempo. Yeah, but I love your heart and you're I mean, listen, you're on it most of the time. You just don't. You just can't. Don't quit practicing, I mean then in the best way. Don't give up now because we did the bit, Yeah, like keep doing.
Speaker 5: I mean think this is so much problem and.
Speaker 2: It's also going to make you a better singer too, because you won't worrys much about singing. You'll sing what naturally comes out of you, and it'll just so happen to match the the key that you're You're just gonna be a better singer. I want you learn to play guitar.
Speaker 1: Yes, So how did you? How did you think?
Speaker 2: I thought it was pretty good?
Speaker 1: Better than you thought? Are worse.
Speaker 2: About what I thought? Good? Like you did know how to play? Six months later, you play two songs in the national radio.
Speaker 5: Okay, I was impressed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. Now now we will we have to go to a break in a few minutes. But do you want us to sing it with you now that we've heard you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the chorus or the whole thing, Well, we'll.
Speaker 2: Just do background vocals and really but but don't worry about us. You you do you, and you're just comfortable. You're you're hanging out with your friends, relaxing. Good, all right, Abby, go ahead, m yellow.
Speaker 1: Rom coming up, June I shining through the trees. Cricket sall singing in lining, bugs are floating on the breeze. Baby, get red across the field where the creek turns back by the full star road. I'm gonna take it to a special place then nobody knows.
Speaker 3: Baby, get ready.
Speaker 1: You and me go a fishing in the dark line on our back, sitting down the stars with her cool brass scrolls down by the river where the poor moonline. We'll be fine in love in the middle of the nudgers move in slow, stay in the hole. Alu feel sugga bay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good job. And your page was good. Everything was good. Okay, Amy, give me a couple of words real quick. Adam's first recital.
Speaker 5: Well, I already said impressed, and I stand by that proud, like genuinely proud of you, and then also motivated, like I'm sitting here thinking, you know, I don't know what it is. It could be. It doesn't have to be an instrument. But it could be that if anybody else is thinking about picking up something or a hobby or starting something and they feel like, oh, it's too late in life, Like, no, I'm not a hundred. I mean, I guess more so, I'm thinking of myself, like I'm about to turn forty three and there's things i want to do. And I'm like, now, Abby's motivating me.
Speaker 2: It's good job, Abby, Eddie quickly, Oh yeah, look the ball's rolling.
Speaker 4: I mean, Abby, this is going to open up your musical career in a different way. You're gonna be able to go to writing sessions and with your guitar. She yeah, she's made money play music. Oh yeah, and you'll be able to go on the radio. You'll be able to write, and you'll be able to play like songwriter stuff too. It's like, Abby can play with this. You've got to just play a couple of songs. Yeah, Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: I'd like to say that I'm glad that I'm so inspiring. I didn't know I can inspire people to make change. And I mean I think another year and you might be able to play live somewhere. Okay, literally, I mean I don't I mean, you're not good enough to go play live now with a guitar, but another year you might be able to.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of you. It took real it took real vulnerability to come up and do that and learn something new and put it on the show. So I'm proud of you. That's great. Keep practicing, okay. Eddie's punishment was to go to a public place and tell jokes, So just stand up, be like I'm here. He did it the first time, and the audio was terrible. Yeah, because I didn't record audio. It's it's an audio show. I didn't think about that. Yeah, so it's terrible. Weuldn't evenell what he was doing. So he had to go back again a second time. He says, his punishment's over. What are we going to hear here?
Speaker 4: I went back to the same place, and I stood on the stage and I started to tell jokes.
Speaker 2: I told him I was a local comedian. Describe what the place is.
Speaker 4: It's a coffee shop, and I would say there were probably about fifteen people in there, all individuals on their laptops.
Speaker 2: Maybe there were two tables where two people were talking. And it's a time where people don't go up and tell jokes. So you going up there at what was weird?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: As soon as I started talking was like, what is going on? And they all turned around and watched. Let's hear the audio of Eddie paying his punishment.
Speaker 4: I'm a local comedian in town and I just want to run some jokes by you. So it's Valentine's Day, So let me ask you this, what do beans say to their.
Speaker 2: Valentines on Valentine's Day? Beans?
Speaker 4: You keep me grounded, You're keeping ground You give me grounded because like coffee grinds oh man, Okay, here's here's what's the opposite of coffe.
Speaker 5: Sneezy?
Speaker 3: Because because like you cough and then you sneeze.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Hold on, what's the barista's favorite exercise at the gym?
Speaker 2: And he guesses the French press because like your bench press, that's the French That's a stupid joke. Okay, okay. Why did the kangaroo stop drinking his cup of coffee? Why it made him too jumpy? Kangaroo look too jumpy?
Speaker 4: Oh man, Hey, thank you guys so much for coming to my show tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank Why what's hilarious? I kind of standing out. Nobody wants to be a part of it, but they know if they don't, you're never gonna leave. Did you hear that?
Speaker 3: I go what?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why? Why did the gangaroo do a good job laughing at Yah? Better to laugh afterward even though it wasn't that funny right then? The dude is it's so embarrassing. I don't ever want to do that again. Was it awkward feeling? It's always awkward? Yes, Like why do I They're just trying to live their life. And I feel really bad for the coffee place too, because they're just trying to serve coffee. And even there they not kick you off stage. No, they kind of just sit there and watched. I think it's everybody stunt, Like what is going on here? Do I need to go remove this? This doesn't happen. What was the first joke about the beans? Yeah, understand, you missed that up. I didn't set it up.
Speaker 4: We're at a coffee shop, so it's the joke is like, what does the bean tell is Valentine?
Speaker 2: What? What is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You should have said, was the coffee bean tell his Valentine? You keep me ground?
Speaker 2: Keep me ground? Yeah? And you just said bean, So I think like Pento bean it dude, this pressure up there, man, you go up there. And it was your first joke. I know, I know. You came out of the gate real bad, real bad. The funniest part is you laughing in between though. That was part of the rules. I had to laugh for like five seconds. Does everybody feel good about his punishment?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Yes, he paid it a lot better. That first one was so bad. Hey, that's a game changer. Lunch Having that phone in your hand, it's amazing. We used to have lunchbox fully micd up with like cords and cables and mics and stuff. Now you just take your phone. It's amazing. Great. I used to tape it to my chest working for them. He was an informant for the mom He was bug. How we used to do that? Yet Saturday, Big night for mere We ready? Oh yeah, big night, big night. I sleep on camera. Let people watch me slumber party. You guys should come visit. Come knock on the window. We wake you up. Yeah, hey, man, we're rooting for you. I have a sleep study. I've been putting it all for years. I'm gonna go sleep in this building and their cameras all over the walls, and maybe I have sleep apnea. Maybe I don't know what I have. I do have a friend and I was talking to her and she sleep walks like crazy at time, just wakes up in parts of the house and it's like, how did I get here? Her husband has to like hold her arm while they sleep and when she gets up, pull her back. How about that?
Speaker 4: I did that one time when I was like ten years old. Peter woke up, went to the kitchen, pete in the trash can, went back to bed. But when you're an adult later on, that that was different.
Speaker 2: I was Now, you were at my house, you got drunk, and then you went home with Pete in your bedroom corner right right right, yeah, yeah yeah. But in my mind though, I was dreaming that I walked to the bathroom, but I didn't. I walked to the corner of the bedroom. Mike Birbiglia, the comedian, he has sleep issues, and he was like at a hotel and he walked out the window and fell didn't die. Oh my, he talks about it because that's it. Carlos, our old producer, would sleep eat and so we were worried he was going to like put like er jaxon or like a bleached sandwich or something, because he would sleep eat. But I don't even like a sleep at me has like a breathing problem when you sleep. Hey, April, you're in New Mexico. Tell me your story.
Speaker 7: So my husband and I lived in Hawaii for a couple of years and he snored like crazy and was guessed in for air. So I finally talked him into going and doing a sleep.
Speaker 5: Off the study.
Speaker 7: But in ConA, Hawaii, they have wild chickens everywhere and roosters. So the whole time he was in the sleep apnea test, a rooster or many roosters were crowing right outside his window at night.
Speaker 2: Or like right when the sun down. I thought they do the morning.
Speaker 7: They did the testing during the day for him.
Speaker 2: Does he have odd hours like work at night that type thing.
Speaker 7: We didn't. It's just when they scheduled him that was.
Speaker 2: Like a nap, All right, come take a nap. Yeah, that's funny. And you have your place right next to a rooster everywhere. That's unfortunate. I'm a little nervous about it because again I know I'm gonna go to sleep. I think I'm gonna go to sleep, and these cameras are all on me. I don't know what I do when I sleep. I'm not talking about breathing, like what I do with my hands. Right, I'm sure you're fine, and I'm sure they've seen it before. My hand, in my butt, right, in my nose, pick my nose, pee the bed. There's just your nose, then pick your butt, and then the bed. At the same time, I don't know what I do, and it's gonna be on camera. How do I get rid of that footage? And they're getting to like plug me up with all these things. There has to be something you can sign that says don't release this footage.
Speaker 5: Yes, of course they cannot release they can.
Speaker 2: Trust them, yes, right, I don't even know I can trust them.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be Saturday night, so probably Monday when I come back, I'm gonna have some stories. I hope I have no stories.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: If I come and say, you know, I guess I slept.
Speaker 5: I hope you just have a cure.
Speaker 2: Slept, okay, and now I've been cured, that'd be nice. I don't hope I don't have to have one of those machines.
Speaker 5: Well A lot of people do.
Speaker 2: And yeah, but I hope I don't have to have one of those machines.
Speaker 5: I know. But you'll get through it if you do.
Speaker 3: I will not.
Speaker 2: I just won't sleep ever again.
Speaker 5: Bobby Bone show up today.
Speaker 3: This story comes us from Montreal, Canada. A middle school teacher is in hot water after selling students artwork, clothing, and personal items on a website.
Speaker 2: She has them to do art projects.
Speaker 3: If they leave sweatshirts in the classroom, she.
Speaker 2: Sells theirs and she puts it online and found. God, that's funny.
Speaker 3: Someone came across the website and was like, man, my son said he drew that and it's for sale for ninety four dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow, you big your profit?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 5: This is the thing because like five kids, I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like if they leave their sweatshirt, she doesn't say, oh did anybody leave the sweatshirt?
Speaker 2: Lost and found? She takes it home and sells it. Yeah. Oho, I wonder how long she's been doing that before she got caught.
Speaker 5: Oh, probably here, Yeah, because how do you stumble across the.
Speaker 2: Website unless someone's like, that's my pants. Okay, I'm lunchbox. That's your bonehead story of the day. I thought a color matching appointment amy would be where you go and you get your hair color matched.
Speaker 5: Yell. In a way, you kind of are doing that because it's your overall colors that are best for you, from the shirt you put on or the dress or the blazer to what kind of makeup you're wearing.
Speaker 2: It's not like a hairstylist they tell you what color to wear, like like like my wife will go, hey, if you wear this, it's gonna make it look washed out like a salmon. Oh. Yeah, I don't have a tan at all. Sometimes she's like, look a little washed out like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's all about this, the underlying skin tone that we're born with. You can't even change it. So like, here's the thing you're underlying. So like if I get a spray tan, my color is still the same. Even though I'm doing to.
Speaker 2: Pay somebody for this.
Speaker 5: I did, Oh boy, oh no, it did. I paid and I had a two hour appointment and she told me that my color palette is cool summer, and that's cool.
Speaker 2: But you can't tell her she's wrong. Like there's no way to it is back.
Speaker 5: There is there's stuff that our brains are attracted to. And there's stuff in our skin tone that makes certain colors look, you know, like we look like you said.
Speaker 2: Flushed out or like outer skin tone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the under like the underlying.
Speaker 2: Salmon.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, yes, she can probably she could probably tell you what your color is. You're either spring, winter, summer, or autumn.
Speaker 2: I can tell Bobby what its color is. Right now, what's up? You're like snow white? No, not my skin ark. This woman tells her if you wear certain clothes, you get like better jobs and stuff.
Speaker 5: No, your confidence goes up. You're taking more seriously, like if you're wearing your power color. No black. But I wear black all the time. And she told me that my color is not black. I shouldn't really wear black. I need to wear dark navy. You you maybe could wear black.
Speaker 3: But what it says on Google if you were cool summer, you are supposed to avoid black, yes, and white clothes.
Speaker 2: I mean if there are summer color, dude, because they are too dark and a high contrast for cool summer.
Speaker 5: This is a fast rock.
Speaker 2: Remember when you used to pay people to do your.
Speaker 3: Like Candida, you hold a can of pills that if they pull your fingers apart. You needed that pill.
Speaker 2: This is the same thing. Amy, You are an absolute sucker.
Speaker 5: Call me crazy.
Speaker 2: You are crazy.
Speaker 5: So you go do it yourself, like I've go do it?
Speaker 2: How much you pay her? Amy paid for a pet psychic once and paid one for me.
Speaker 5: Did you do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You paid for we down the air.
Speaker 5: Okay. So there's like jet black mascara and I always go for jet black eyes because I thought that maybe more wake and she's like, no, no, you need to be using brown. And I thought, what because I saw I've been doing it all wrong. And she said, I haven't transformed my closet yet, but she said, once you do, it takes time because you have to build it. You don't want to go out buy any things right away. But no matter what you go grab from your closet, you're going to feel confident because it's your color palette.
Speaker 2: I hear you. We just can't prove she's wrong. There's no debt and almost like astrology.
Speaker 1: I'll pay for you to go.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 5: You're on TV. Why would you want to look your best?
Speaker 2: Can you give me extra time back in my life that I wasted for doing it?
Speaker 5: What if it helps you book a TV job?
Speaker 2: What what if it does? What if the if some nuts had butts.
Speaker 5: And you go on red carpet like Lauren Aikens, would you go on red carpet? Listen? And she wore her color from her palette on the red carpet at a recent thing and it looks so good on that's.
Speaker 2: Probably because it's a good looking color on her and also her palette. What does she called a What do you pay her for hour? Yeah? Yeah? How much?
Speaker 5: It's multiple hours and it's a one time fee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you go ahead.
Speaker 2: It's the same guy that Abby did guitar lessons with her. How much is this?
Speaker 5: I'm sure everybody's a little bit different. To me, it was worth the investment, you know what to say to me, it's worth the investment because I'm in the process of cleaning out my closet and now it's going to help me, know what.
Speaker 2: She put a fake mustache on and scam amy, Oh you need to those shoes are not you you?
Speaker 1: That is?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I get that you're gonna I get it. Sounds like it's not real.
Speaker 2: But it's seven corn kernels. It's not real.
Speaker 5: She'll put the different colors up to you and you're looking in the mirror and you can see colorblind lady, Well, yeah, that's gonna be a problem. But you can see like, oh wow, this does look better and my face does look brighter, and nothing about your face has changed.
Speaker 2: Did you put on your podcast?
Speaker 5: I did, so she came on, and now y'all are knocking her. But if you want to know more, no, No, here's how it happened. I booked an appointment because my friend told me about her. I paid for it. I was so fascinated by it all. I asked her if she would come on my podcast. So I'm a paying estimator. Yes, yes, Then how much your career?
Speaker 2: What's the hourly rate for someone I don't know, just a normal person doing that kind of job.
Speaker 5: I guess her hourly rate might be about like a I don't know. I'd have to divide it up.
Speaker 2: To tell you what color to wear.
Speaker 5: No, it's more than that color to do your hair.
Speaker 2: What color take up mascara?
Speaker 5: Listen, it can change your confidence. I'm just telling you, and I've been doing it. I don't have an eye for that, so I an hour. No, I have been wearing colors that don't necessarily suit me. So I'm thankful to know how this information nailing colors on every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's because right now, go check out Amy's podcast.
Speaker 5: This is one of my colors.
Speaker 2: Four things about Amy Brown. And because she talks to the color, she paid the color person then brought them on. That is wild.
Speaker 5: Well, that's why I want to be clear.
Speaker 2: I think we'll hear our show and no, she'll get scammed. They invent careers and then contact her.
Speaker 5: Oh no, nope, nope, I'm gonna start doing this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start charging people and tell them what color, what you gotta.
Speaker 2: Do in an accent. No, you're you can't just do it because it takes a special kind of personal fall for it.
Speaker 5: No, and my friend that I saw, when I saw her, I said, what you look something?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 5: You look different?
Speaker 2: And she goes bought a new shirt.
Speaker 5: No, she was wearing something she had in her closet for year. She goes, it's this blue track suit I'm wearing. I haven't worn it forever because I didn't know if this about this color blue, but apparently it's in my palette and it did. She looked more alive and confident.
Speaker 2: Everybody, help you have a good weekend, help you find.
Speaker 4: So that's why if I came in with like a pink, oh my best bones will be like, dude, some looks different on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was this new hot pink? I paid one hundred bucks an hour for somebody to tell me she looks.
Speaker 5: She looks radiant.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for listening. We'll see you next week. Bye, Buddy, Bobby Bobby Bone Show