Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. We'll get into RFK Junior coming out in favor of reparations and our oil reserves, and ask doctor Jesse questions. Chris, you've never seen a single episode of Happy Days. See, all my folks would let me watch when I was a kid was shows that they had watched when they were a kid, because there was so much garbage on TV even back then, right, not near as bad as it is now. I've seen every episode of Happy Days. You know, the Fawns. He's one of the characters in Happy Days. He used to well you know that, Well, like I'm supposed to know that. You didn't know who the monkeys were a second ago. Anyway, you know, he used to walk by the juke box and he would hit it and it would play music. And I tried to do that in every juke box I've ever seen, and it's never once worked. It's never once worked. The Fawns is a lot Anyway, It is the Jesse Calli Show. Let's do a couple things real quick before we get back to the ask Doctor Jesse questions again. We have this nostalgic view of what America was, and we want it to still be that, so we lie to ourselves. We don't even have the oil to do World War three if God forbids something like that broke out. Joe Biden has drained the strategic petroleum reserve. You want a fascinating read, there are many of them. Go read up on Japan at the end of World War two, towards the end years, the final years of World War two, and how the lack of oil governed, how they had to prosecute the war. They had gigantic ships, great ones, useless sitting there doing nothing. Oil we can't even refine enough of it now in this country. America's communists have waged so much war on America's energy sector they have handicapped this place. Speaking of handicap, let's talk about RFK Junior for a moment. He came out in favor of reparations. Of course he did. Of course he came out in favor of reparations because RFK Junior is going to do this thing. And again I get I get the support because he's, you know, the one major candidate right now in the race who's actually against the big pharma poison shot and all that other stuff. So I understand the support. I get it. But he still wants to pull some Democrat votes as well, wants to get some of those far left Democrat votes. So he's against guns. He's going to come out for reparations again, as if we have money for that too, as if we just have money to just hand out to anybody and everyone. Oh here, here's some for Ukraine, and oh here, here's some because you're a great great great grandpa. What's a slave? Where are you people finding this money? The money's gone, the treasury's empty. It's good. That brings me actually perfectly to this one. Jesse My Gal and I are CCP and vigilant and ready twenty four to seven. I am eighty three and she is seventy seven. I love that. My question is, why do we have to fear that someone is going to harm us when we are shopping or touring. Something has happened to the country we grew up in. What has happened to our country? Is it over? Is the USA no longer? Now? We have two locks on the door, in a security system, so on and so forth. He said his name is Harry, Harry, I appreciate it, said, I can use the name Harry, you and your gal hat tip to you. Is it over? Is it over? No, it's not over. But as we were talking about earlier, as we've talked about many times, nations, they're not stagnant. Nations don't rise and then get to a certain period and just stop there. You're either rising or you're falling. Nations rise in, nations fall. That is the history of the world. Our nation is not separate from that. We're not exempted from that. We aren't what we were. We're not about to come apart and end tomorrow. But you know you said you're eighty three in seventy seven. This is These are the people I genuinely feel the worst for because if you're that age, you've lived three fourths, four fifths of your life in such a different country than the one you have now. Even me, I'm forty two, when would you say the sea change really massively happened ten years ago. That fair ten fifteen years ago. So even me, I've lived three fourths of my life in a normal country. But when you're eighty three and you've knocked out seventy years or so in a normal country, and then you're watching it all come apart in your twilight years. I'm not saying you're about to die it when you're on the back and when you're on the back nine, you're watching it all come apart the country you've loved. My heart breaks for people like Harry and his gal because that's hard, man, that's hard. I think about this. We were just talking about the Romans and the Roman Empire. I think about this often when it comes to civilizations and how they crumble at the end, and how it all happens at once. You know, how we were talking. I gave a little brief history thing. I think it was last week or the week before. An empire no one really knows about here in the West. It was an Indian in India, an Indian empire called the jaya Nagara, the Jayanagra. I'm sorrygag stop. Why don't you grow up, Chris? Can I say the name of the empire with you being mature? Anyway, The Jayanagra was the name of the empire. It was a huge empire and they went from kind of their peak to about twenty or thirty years later. The empire was over, eliminated off the map. And you know what I think about, and maybe I'm weird like this. I think about the people. Imagine you were, Imagine you were twenty, you know, imagine you were thirty when the empire hit its peak. So there you are. All you've ever known is this majorly powerful empire. And then you're in your prime adult years as a man or as a woman, and they're at their peak. And then when you're sixty, you're in a refuge wagon train out of town watching your capital burn and your empire, the one you knew at thirty, is over. It's gone. What is that like? Picture that moment if you're leaving that town and maybe there's a hill on the way out and you stop and you turn around and you look at the capital city and everything's on fire and pulled down to ruin. What does that feel like? Right? I mean? How heavy is that? How heavy is that? I feel genuine sorrow for patriotic Not the old comedies, screw them, they're the ones who did it. But for patriotic older Americans. Maybe it's like you, maybe what they're going through right now, lamenting the fall, right, the fall, A slow fall, though We're not ending tomorrow. I don't think we'll end twenty years from now. I'm not saying that that's that's gotta hurt. That's gotta be a lot, It's gotta be a lot to deal with. Now. These are the people who run us, just open looters, just lying looters, only there to pillage the treasure.
Speaker 2: From Republican senator from Ohio J. D. Vance. He wrote, I think what the President did is completely disgraceful. If he wants to sell the American people on sixty billion dollars more for Ukraine, he shouldn't use dead Israeli children to do it, calling it disgusting. Is this going to be a problem.
Speaker 1: It's a problem for JD. Vans. But JD Vance has no moral compass. He's somebody who has sold out his own constituents in pursuit of a cult of personality on behalf of Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Ukraine and Israel are linked.
Speaker 1: Why would they link them? That doesn't make any sense because they're despicable people who understand the American people are emotionally invested in the Israel Hamas War. They are not emotionally invested in Russia Ukraine anymore. They still for some reason, are addicted to sending that sweet money that doesn't exist over there. So what do you do. They take your emotions and they try to abuse you with them. This really is a disgraceful speech for an American president's stop for a moment. Joe Biden addressed the nation, interrupted every television program like you would do after a major terrorist attack in our country or something a major event. Joe Biden essentially stopped the presses so Ukraine could have more money.
Speaker 4: No, the assault on Israeliko is nearly twenty months of war, tragedy and brutality inflicted on the people of Ukraine, people that were very badly hurt. Since Putin launch is all out invasion. We've not forgotten the mass graves, the body's found, varying signs of torture, rape, used as a weapon by the Russians.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's evil man. Ron Klain's out there even trying to tell you this is how evil these people are. It's your economic benefit if we keep doing the.
Speaker 3: Times like this.
Speaker 5: I look and say, thank god Joe Biden's our president, not Donald Trump. I thought that what you saw that was a savvy and experienced president navigating some very difficult territory. Doing so the way that was persuasive and effective. I think he hit the bid on everything he had to do in this speech. Look, what unites is really conflict in the Ukrainian conflict is they both need our support. We President needs to get a funding built through Congress, and he made the case for that tonight. I thought he very persuasively made the case for why continued US support for Ukraine is so important to the alternatives allowing Putin to take over Ukraine and who knows where he goes from there, And that whatever the economic cost of investing in defending Ukraine, it's cheaper than the geopolitical risk and the potential gigantic cost of a Russia Russian aggression unleashed in Europe. And so stopping Putin in Ukraine is.
Speaker 1: A vital thing. He made the case for. Word, Yeah, you have to send endless amounts of money otherwise it'll get more expensive down the road. Evil people run this country now anyway, might want to practice up with your weapon. One, it's a great stress relief. Two, we don't know what the future will bring in Three, as Harry just lamented with the email, there is more mental illness and violence now in our society than there has been in the past. And as we kind of lose our way spiritually, as we lose our way as a nation, that problem is going to get worse. When nations kind of start to spin out of control, those problems get worse and worse and worse. All we can do is prepare ourselves and our family members. When I tell you about mantis X, about practicing with your weapon and the comfort of your home because it attaches to your weapon and you get feedback and they put you through drills in your home. Practice with your family, if you have one, Please practice with your family. Practice with your husband, Practice with your wife, practice with your kids. You'll have fun, You'll compete with each other. You'll have some laughs, some yelling matches. It's wonderful. Go to mantisx dot com. This is for the whole family. Mantisx dot com. Train like you'll need it, and pray you don't. All right, we have more, including Victoria's secret. Next, what Chris, we can make jokes. It's fine, we get that right. The Jesse Kelly Shell, it is the Jesse Kelly Shell. Onut an ass doctor Jesse Friday. Remember you can email the show during the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So I was always the wife and I were always pretty focused on avoiding the Victorious Secret store whenever we'd go into the mall when we were with our boys. Not that we're trying to avoid the store when we're with the boys, because Victoria's Secret, they're not shy about slapping gigantic posters of half naked women right there in the mall. And boys, my boys are growing up and they don't need to grow up quite that fast, So we would try to avoid it. But then I remember it like it was yesterday. It was a year or two ago. I even commented on it. I think on the show, here walcome by Victoria's Secret and I look, and I had to stop. I did a double take because it looked like a humpback whale was wearing Victoria's Secret lingerie posing. This woman was not only huge, she was ugliest sin Now Victoria's Secret models everyone knows are traditionally gorgeous. Whatever model women. I'm going somewhere with this, Just stay with me. This is gonna be about communism. Stay with me. And now the new story is that Victoria's secrets losing so much money because they decided to pack ugly women into their lingerie. They're now changing all that. They're gonna go back. They're gonna put hot chicks in there instead, So no more trannies in Wales. They're gonna go back to doing hot chick things. Okay, so why would they ever attempt that to begin with? You're supposedly this, you know, pay pretty underwear company, and you decide to start employing Wildebeeste. Well here's why. Remember, in the end, it's all just communism. And in the end, communism is just the religion.
Speaker 3: Of destruction, the destruction of everything, certainly everything good and everything beautiful and wonderful, and.
Speaker 1: That includes physical beauty as well. You see this, you're not noticing it, or maybe you are, even in small things. My son brought something to my attention which I thought found it'd be very interesting. So everyone knows what Spider Man is, right? Was Spider Man? In case you're unfamiliar, he has a love interest. I used to read the comic books when I was a kid. Mary Jane was there name. Everyone knows they're Spider Man and Mary Jane, right, Spider Man and Mary Jane. Apparently there's some new Spider Man video game out. And Mary Jane was always a beautiful redhead, but one of the redheads that won't kill you. You know, those are rare, But she was always a beautiful redhead. And my son was Snicker, and he brought me a picture of it. The new Mary Jane and the New Spider Man video game is ugly. It's not beautiful. Any was not ugly, and that's not done by accident. The little cultural Marxists that occupy every single part part of our society. They are taught that ever everything good and wonderful and beautiful, that everything must be brought down, everything must be destroyed. That's why they wreck things. It would never even occur to you to wreck you, would never occur to you to wreck the cub Scouts, even if you were evil, it wouldn't occur to them, not to the destruction of all that is good. There can be no beauty, right, because if someone's beautiful, then that puts them above someone like Chris, who's ugly. Oh sorry, Chris in a Seriously, if anybody's beautiful, then that means they're more beautiful than someone else, and that certainly doesn't work, does it. So everything has to be bland and ugly. Have you ever seen pictures of communist infrastructure buildings in the Soviet Union or in East Germany? You know what they call that? And I'm not an architecture expert, but I do know this much. You know what. It's called brutalist. That's the name of that type of architecture. Go look at it. Why is it also ugly? It's all awful looking? And Europe is famous for having all these beautiful buildings and infrastructure in the Soviet Union, Russia was too right. Forever Russia had had such beautiful buildings and churches and wonderful things, and then the dirtball comedies take over, and even the buildings have to be ugly because nothing can stand out. It's all, in the end, just about destruction. That's their whole religion, destruction. Now, maybe maybe, as a dude, maybe you don't want beautiful women to model Victoria's secret And I understand that. I understand that all that means is your tea levels are getting way too low. That's what that means. It means that you haven't been taking your Male Vitality Stack from Chalk on a regular bay. You see, if the idea of beautiful women or your wife or your girlfriend modeling a beautiful piece of lingerie doesn't appeal to you, you don't have any testosterone left and you need to get out of Male Vitality Stack. Twenty percent increase in your testosterone in ninety days. Gentlemen with a male Vitality Stack from Chalk, imagine how you feel after a year. Ladies, Female Vitality Stack for you. But even if you don't want the stacks endless natural herbal supplements, go get a subscription. Subscriptions are thirty five percent off, and you cancel them at any time. I want to make sure I reinforce this anytime. It's not like one of those gym memberships gym memberships where you have to do it in hieroglyphics and mail them a letter. No no, no, just tell and cancel. If it doesn't work, it does ninety days choq dot com promo code Jesse. All right, Chalk dot com promo code Jesse, I mean speak of it's all about destruction. We played this before, but this is a WEF panel. Why do you think these people work together.
Speaker 2: It's really interesting. Climate affects climate and Karen, you can speak to them.
Speaker 1: Why would the feminists work with the climate communists because they're the same group and they're all just about destruction. Feminism is out there to destroy women's happiness, male happiness, destroy the American family. Climate communists are out there to destroy economies, the world economies. But there's in the end. They're destruction buddies, that's what they are. They understand everything as it exists, whether it's female happiness or prosperity. Everything must be wiped out. As we've discussed over and over and over again, revolution without end, revolution without end. Dear pink Flower, just so you know, while you were off sick, I was working. While sick. I was disappointed to not be able to listen to your luxurious voice. So it gave me an idea. I've bought my three year old son a book with words and pictures, the kind you'd probably read. In it, there's a picture of a pink flower with the words pink flower under it. Since since my son can't read and only sees pictures and remembers what they are, from us teaching him what they are I decided anytime I see a pink flower in his book or out and about, I'm gonna tell him it's Jesse Kelly. Hopefully that wasn't too harsh, like you, I get mean when I'm sick. I hate you guys. You know what we're doing more, asked Doctor Jesse questions, Oh, and a George Sorosta got what's coming to him? Hang on the Jesse Kelly Show. I like it returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. And yes, I am well aware of the two hundred thousand dollars payment to the Bidens that's supposed to be breaking news that happened earlier today. Why is that breaking news? The Biden crime family has been taking in money forever. Look, I understand having the hard check in hand is a big deal, but we'll see where it goes from here. The Senate isn't going to impeach him. He's, by the looks of things, not doing well anyway. Joe Biden's a problem, don't get me wrong, but man, we gotta heal to climb. In twenty twenty four, did you hear what AJHS secretary said, Sometimes every now and then these commies let it slip. The mass comes off every so now and then. You know how we were talking last night, how they try to walk that tightrope, got to appeal to the nutball base. But you can't let Norman norm know you're trying to burn down the country.
Speaker 6: What we've learned through COVID and what we're going to see more vividly through climate changes that we cannot have a public health system that is a patchwork of good health and bad health. And unfortunately, because the Constitution left the authority for healthcare to the states, we have a patchwork.
Speaker 1: Pretty honest, there isn't it. That's unfortunate. I can't believe they didn't allow the federal government to take over the healthcare system. What an unfortunate sequence of events. It's too bad we don't control everything. Then it would all work out just fine. Every now and then they come right out and say it, don't they Hello, swarthy Swami, why can't we have all the state's primaries on the same day. It would eliminate the unfair advantage that early primary states have and who determining the eventual nominee is. I think polling is stupid, she said. Imagine if all the Trump voters, myself included, told the pollsters they were going to vote for Biden or another candidate. Do you think the left would consider Trump as less of a threat. She's saying, what if we started lying to pollsters and made it look like Trump was gonna get crushed by Biden, and then then they'll back off. There's no there's no getting the communists to back off of Donald Trump. Now, there's nothing he can do. There's nothing you can do. They have built him up. Remember we talked about this last night. They love their symbols, they love them. They love their symbols. They demand you worship, and they love the symbols they demand you hate. They will take somebody like George Floyd and they will turn him into a god, and they'll give him eight thousand funeral ceremonies, and they will demand you just sit and flog yourself for all your racist sins while paying homage to George. But they will do the same thing with their devils, and they've done that with Trump. Now, in the minds of your dirt ball commie aunt Peggy, Trump is the source of all ills. Remember I told you that story when I got back from New York City. But I'm still laughing about it. About my scumbag communist tour guide when he was talking about the Israel Hamas thing. No one was even talking politics, and he blamed without the slightest hesitation. You should have heard how confident he was that it was Donald Trump's fault. Everyone looked around kind of like, wait, what, how would it be Trump's fault? He's golfing in Florida, But I would have in his mind, Trump is the source of all evil. You cannot shake the communist robots of that. They cannot be shaken. Dear pink flower and part time radio host. Sorry to hear about your sore throat. You know what, I don't like you, guys. I'm sure he's not sorry anyway, Oh yeah he's not. I'm sure your sergeant major or drill inst doctor would make sure you were tucked in bed and comfortable. Were German Nazis really right wing? It always made me think that it's a pile of excrement with the word socialist party in their name. No, listen, why do you think it is? Why do you think it is that every single American, every single American who's been educated in America's public education system. They cannot only name the evils of Nazism and the Nazis, but they can name names. It's more than just Hitler. Regular Americans. They know the name, they know the numbers. They can tell you how many Jews were gassed in the camps. How many Americans know who Polepot was. Pollpot executed a higher percentage of his countrymen than anyone else in the history of the world. Polepot in four years killed twenty five percent of his country Mao never achieved those numbers. Stalin never achieved those Hitler never achieved those numbers. Americans can't even name him because the communist hides real history all the time, and he lies about history all the time. They have ingrained this in the minds of Americans that the Nazis were far right, these far right. Look, it's the far right. Nazis were far right. The Nazis believed in nationalizing industries. That's not far right. That's as left as it goes. The Nazis and half the Nazis were communists. Did you know that they called him beefsteak Nazis. Did you know that brown on the outside, red in the inside. You know that if you read the Anti Communist Manifesto, which can be purchased at Jesse kellybook dot com. But the Kamis in the Nazis, they were all a bunch of left wing dirtball groups competing for power. The Nazis won. The Kamis who didn't just join the Nazis were all shot in the face. Problem solved. But again, the American education system, it is in many ways over with the America hatred and the covering of Kammis, and in some ways they're more subtle. Look, I had an anti American education too in America's public I didn't go to some fancy private school. I know, I know that's hard to tell pan It's how I could hardly speak English. But I had an anti American education too, It just wasn't as overt as it is now. As it is now, your kid, your third grader will walk into class and his four hundred and fifty pound, pink haired teacher. She'll promptly tell your son that he should chop his penis off and that America sucks. I didn't experience that when I was in the third grade. I experienced something different. Maybe what you experienced as well. You just didn't realize it. I didn't realize it. You'd go into American history class, and what was American history class? Well, of course we have to address the genocide of the Native Americans, the evil settling of the country. No, you'll get to the you know, the Mayflower and the founding of America. That's about a day. And then you'll spend a week, two weeks on the Native Americans, all the death and destruction, and you'll move right from them into the founding of the country. That'll be a day or two. But then right from there, of course, slavery. It'll be months and months and months. You'll write papers. You'll write papers on slavery. You'll write papers on Martin Luther King. It'll be months and months and months of that. So so far you've dedicated five percent of your time to the founding and everything else. The rest is about all the crappy things America's done. Then you'll move right on from slavery. You'll do a little bit of World War time, and then right into the civil rights where black people were treated like crap in this country. And right about that they wrap up American history. Now did they present lies? Did you? Did they tell you America suck. No, of course they didn't. But if I asked you to describe your wife, husband, mother in the worst possible terms without lying, could you make me dislike that person? Ah, My wife has a she has a funny laugh. And I'll tell you what this woman ugh tries the backseat drive, tells me how to drive all the time. Anyway, that's my wife. Now did I lie? Now that's not my wife. But did I lie? I didn't tell a single lie, But you have a negative view of my wife. I left out all the good parts, told you all the bad parts. That's how the dirt balls who've been educating our children myself included, have been ruining this country for ages. And yes, in case you're wondering, there should be an entrenched pro America curriculum in every school, public and private, not some kind of agnostic not. Hey, you decide on your own. It is national suicide to raise a nation citizens to think negatively about the country. Citizens educated in a country should be educated on the greatness of that nation. Can you learn about the bad things you've done in the past? Yes, and you should, right, that's historic stuff. That's stuff that you should dig into. You should know about slavery, and you should know about all these things. I'm not saying you shouldn't. But a nation citizens have to be nurtured and guided to love it for the good of the nation, because if you have a nation full of people who hate it, you're kind of screwed. It's suicide to do what we've done, and that's why we are where we are. Now. Let's get back to more. Ask doctor Jesse questions after we make fun of a George Soros da hilarious before we get to that. I know what you're thinking right now. I know what you're thinking. I can I can read your mind from here. Here's what you're thinking, Jesse. I did not enjoy drying off after I took a shower this morning. I know that's what's going through your mind. It's what's going through a lot of people's minds. And you want to know why you're going through this right now? What's because you haven't gone to my pillow dot com and bought a my towel set. Mike Lindell, of course, decided to fix the problem of towels. You see, towels are either soft or they absorbed water, but they're never both, are they? They weren't ever both until Mike Lindell created My Towels. My Towels fifty percent off right now you can get a my Towel set as low as twenty nine to ninety eight with the promo code Jesse. If you get the designer Premium ones just twenty bucks more. But you can't do any of that unless you go to my pillow dot com, click on the radio listener special square and used to promo code Jesse. Or you can call them eight hundred eight four five zero five four four. Don't live a life of regret. They'll get some of my towels. Hang on.
Speaker 5: The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Don't worry. We still have more than an hour left here on the Jesse Kelly Show. I feel like my voice got really high there. You know what's happening. My voice is starting to come back after I was really near death. I don't know whether it was tuberculosis or what, but I of course overcame it in just a few days. And here I am like a warrior doing a radio show. And there's nothing braver than sitting down and doing a radio show. Every day. You can email me your love, your hate, your death threats. Email all that to Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. It's rare these days you read a story that makes you smile. That's rare, isn't it. It's hard to find feel good news, isn't it. Here's one though. Soros backed DA and his elderly mother are carjacked at gunpoint in New Orleans. Look, you can say I'm a bad person or not, but when you're a communist, especially a communist DA, the communist das and judges in this country, they are the true tip of the spear. They really are control of the justice department. When you control the justice system and you can determine who is a criminal and who isn't, who gets prosecuted and who doesn't, that really is the ultimate power, isn't it. Think about how insane it is Donald Trump is going to prison. Wrap your mind around how insane that is that a nation that's supposed to be civilized, they're going to take who right now is a likely Republican nominee and they're never going to allow him to be president, and they're going to throw him in prison. Why can they do that? Jesse. How could they do that? It's too much for most people to believe. You're probably yelling at me right now. It's if it's my fault or who's going to overcome or something like that. How can they do that. That's what you can do when you control the Justice Department. So the Soros backed DA's. They are there for one reason. Remember, they're not contrary to what you hear with the GOP and on other shows, they're not soft on crime DA's. They are there to do what communists have always done, aid in the destabilization of a society by turning violent criminals loose on normal people. That creates angst, it creates chaos. These are the conditions where communism can grow. He's there. He's there to make sure people get murdered. He's there to make sure women are raped. He's there to make sure people will be robbed. That is his purpose. His name is Jason Williams, by the way. That's why he's there. That's what he believes. He's not soft on crime, not slightly misguided. He doesn't think that that rapist he just let out of jail is going to change his ways. He knows that rapist is not going to change his ways. He knows that rapist is going to lie and wait for your mother and assault her while she's out jogging. He knows that that's why he does what he does. So if the little animals this guy is nurturing happen to come back and take a couple nips at him, that's a good day in my book. That's a real good day. Hey, Jesse, our esteemed Governor Marra Healey just announced we have seven thousand families in need of emergency housing, which is twice what it was last year, and we're doing everything possible, anything we can do about this. This is Massachusetts, by the way, Well no, there's nothing you can do. Remember this is Look, these people have a mission and it's not to serve their constituents. Joe Biden is not there for America. Healey is not there for the families of Massachusetts. Hoche is not there for the families of New York City. They have a completely different agenda, agenda totally separate from anything you would recognize. Look, they're honest about it when you ask them, why are you here? Why do you want to be in office? Hey Joe, why are you running again? Is it to help the American people.
Speaker 4: I came to office determined to get this country up again, so so we can face the existential threat of climate and still grow, to fundamentally change your economy and to transition to this country to a clean energy future.
Speaker 1: I came into office to fundamentally change the economy, climate change. It's not they don't have a mission that you would recognize. That's not how these people think at all. Now, speaking of thinking, I want I want you to picture this. I want you to picture some evil communist company, and right beside it, offering the exact same services, is a wonderful patriotic company. CEO is a veteran. You have the option of patronizing either company. Now, why would you ever choose the communist one? You wouldn't, of course, right, So why do you still have Verizon? Why do you still have T Mobile? At and T Those companies hate your guts, They think you're despicable. Pure Talk loves you. They love this country, they love its values. Right now, pure Talk, you know the money you send of Verizon goes to Black Lives Matter. The one you send to pure Talk. Pure Talk's out there helping our veterans. Relieving veteran debt by veterans day. That's their mission is. That's how more appealing it does to me. It's time to switch man, same service, same great network. You can keep your phone in number. Ten minutes on the phone speaking to an American, pick up your phone and dial pound two five zero and say, Jesse Kelly, stop thinking about it. The time is now, switch to pure talk. Jesse. I listen to your show in Tampa every day driving home. Sometimes I pull over before I get home to continue listening. When you're on thought provoking role, as you often are, I will preface my question to you with this. I am not a marine. I served in the Army proudly between nineteen eighty one and nineteen eighty five, deployed under President Reagan de Granada during my time, so on and so forth. Now forty years later, the ripe age of sixty, I'm heartbroken, heartbroken to see what my country has become. So my questions are this, are humans? Are human beings incapable of being free? Was the greatest generation and those recently after fooled? Was all the sacrifice for nothing? I personally don't think so. However, witnessing the current state of affairs. I'm struggling for answers, struggling for a fix. Thanks for everything you do. I didn't say I could use this name, so I will not. Was it all for nothing? Our human beings incapable of being free? It's not that human beings are incapable of being free, it's that many human beings don't want to be free. Freedom it's something you love, it's something I love. You are somebody. Remember you're the hyperinformed. You're someone who understands not just the horrors of all these despotic governments around the world. You understand the history of a people who don't have freedom, whose government tells them what to do, where to go, what to work, what they're allowed to say, what they're allowed. You understand how horrible that you look at those things and you think that's horrible. But there are many, many, many people. They're all around you. They don't share that value system at all. They've not been taught how horrible it is to live under tyranny, and therefore they have no appreciation for the freedoms they have. There are Look, you're liberal, Aunt Pegy. You might think she's crazy, and she probably is. Aunt Pegy wants to be told what to think about every issue. Did you know that? Why do you think she responds so angrily when you start probing with actual questions of any depth. Aunt Pegy doesn't want to think of any depth. She doesn't want to work it out. She wants you to tell her. Hey, here's what you think about taxes, here's what you think about the border, here's what you think about abortion, here's what you think about Ukraine. And you know what, that's a simple, easy life for Pegy. She doesn't have to spend time, like you think, caring, lamenting what's happening to the country, thinking about things, working through issues. Hey, Jesse said this, Do you agree? Do you disagree? These are conversations you have Aunt Peggy. If she was one of us, she wouldn't have that conversation. Why Jesse said this? And I'm a robot, So what must be it? It's not that human beings are incapable of even free, of being free. Many of them don't want it at all. Now was it all for nothing? Let's talk about that next.