Speaker 1: Just get started.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I wore the shirt last week.
Speaker 2: Oh my god? And oh did you how was your fishing trip? Because apparently like the fish now?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, not the same fish, Andrew. Oh it's a different fish.
Speaker 2: Is that a wahoo?
Speaker 1: It's a fluke a fluke? Yeah.
Speaker 2: This whole podcast in our award nomination.
Speaker 1: It sure was buddy.
Speaker 2: Podcast. Dat podcast. That was so cool? What watching you ride that fake motorcycle was right, so cool.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killers. It's still June, I think, right? Or is it July? Now? Are we in July?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We are?
Speaker 1: We are? Yeah. Wow, this summer is going fast already.
Speaker 2: It's like we're recording this on June fourteenth, so we don't know what day is.
Speaker 1: No, I know exactly what day it is. You know, this is it's it's it's July first. Actually, that's insane. It's a this is July first, Andrew, it's grat What are you doing for Independence Day? You're still going to be in Japan?
Speaker 2: I'm there now.
Speaker 1: They don't do that.
Speaker 2: This is just a hologram, right, they don't do that there, Yeah, no, because they don't have it. I'm seeing a baseball game today, really, yeah, in Japan. Oh, I got tickets. I'm seeing the Yokohama DNA based stars.
Speaker 1: D n A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's d E n A like A. No, it's d like capital d E and then capital n A.
Speaker 1: I always like when they landed on the Ampers sand on Wheel of Fortune on the Yeah, ampersand that's such a weird name, Ampersand yeah, that's the squiggly thing squiggles.
Speaker 2: I can't draw one.
Speaker 1: I can either draw. It looks like it looks like a musical note. Hey, let's get eating. All right. Now, I'm gonna I'm gonna quiz.
Speaker 2: You here, Andrew great, I'm probably gonna found bad a quizzes.
Speaker 1: There currently are four of these rye of serious. God, we've done three of them. Okay, I found the fourth one hidden. It was hidden in Walmart. Cooper and I go on these Walmart cereal hunts all the time, which we do it. It's a daddy daughter thing. We love it.
Speaker 2: I believe in the words of TikTok and Instagram. Now they call those halls.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't even get me started. She'll open a package with three things in that. Okay, here's my hall. I'm like, it's not a Hall Cooper, there's three things in the box.
Speaker 2: She should be doing our cereal halls on her channel. She should have her start doing that.
Speaker 1: But it's not a hall. When there's three boxes.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: It's not a hall.
Speaker 2: She is now our official TikTok representative. Have her start doing halls.
Speaker 1: You said that two years ago.
Speaker 2: Well, she hasn't been working. That's your kid. I'm not going to tell your kid to work.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we made this video when we went to Walmart, but I just never posted it because I didn't think it was anything good. What we need content?
Speaker 2: We need content. I made this video but I never posted it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, look sir, see look we went to Walmart. I was Sam's. We were in Sam's and I made this video and look, we should have posted that right.
Speaker 2: Or when she's home. Just have her do it at the kitchen counter where she's like, hey, guys, we just hit a cereal hall. Put the three cereals on, do the tappy things on the box, like the all the ASMR, and then call it a day.
Speaker 1: I think it's actually a good idea.
Speaker 2: If you want to see these cereals, try it out. Make sure you listen to serial killers wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Wait, do we have a TikTok channel? We do? Right, we do?
Speaker 2: Your daughter was running it and then stopped. No, I was posting the content that your daughter was supposed to be making and doing for us.
Speaker 1: But we never told her to do anything we did. She's like, what do I do again?
Speaker 2: She was in sixth grade, so I'll let it pass, maybe fifth at the time. So okay, Just these kids are better at these things than me.
Speaker 1: I suppose. All right, so oh god, what is work?
Speaker 2: They have to say they don't, but that's not important.
Speaker 1: Now you're getting paid no matter what. Just just quit it. You quit it. This box is pretty heavy, and as always, Andrew, we are living cereal rich.
Speaker 2: Ugh, it's a loaded I don't want this.
Speaker 1: This is the fourth uh in the series of loaded cereals, Andrew, do you remember the three that we've done?
Speaker 2: Here we go, Okay, chocolate no, no vanilla, no cream, no birthday cream no, this is birthday cake, birthday candle no, Andrew, there are types of there are types of cereal that were that were now loaded loaded General Mills, fruit loops, General Mills checks.
Speaker 1: There's no loaded checks.
Speaker 2: H three mothers.
Speaker 1: Andrew, just stop and think for yes, now you're on the on the wagon or the train or the trail or whatever. Come on, bro, lucky charms, it's gonna be all day. It was cocoa puffs, yeah, okay, tricks Yeah, cinnamon toast crunch, and now birthday cake loaded. So this one is not a specific cereal. It's just a favorite flavor of yours.
Speaker 2: Andrew, Oh great, now it's just birthday cake. Guess what that's cereal brand. Now what At least with Tricks, it was like all loaded tricks. This is just birthday cake.
Speaker 1: Yes, loaded. So this is a pill cereal.
Speaker 2: It's a stretch.
Speaker 1: It's gonna taste like birthday cake cereal with vanilla cream filler. Why do you think it's it's gonna be really sweet? Like I still don't understand how these are marketed as just like what it smells like a cake. It smells like cotton candy maybe a little bit.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. I'm getting a haircut today.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. We're eating cereal now. So from the Farmland Fresh Dairies fridge, we have our Farmland Fresh Dairies organic two percent ridges.
Speaker 2: I'm getting a haircut.
Speaker 1: You need it.
Speaker 2: I know I do. My hair is shaggy. Look at that. That's your shaggy impressed No, that scooby doo Oh really, I can't wait. It's getting a little, a little too much on the sides.
Speaker 1: All right, show us how you live Cereal rich at livinloaded, Cereal dot com.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Ready, here we go once. That's nice.
Speaker 2: I don't hate it, right, but I hate it's called birth I hate the name.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: How is this a birthday cake? There's just a vanilla cream.
Speaker 1: You're going to rage right now.
Speaker 2: I'm just mad.
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Because what is birthday cake?
Speaker 1: I know we've already discussed this.
Speaker 2: It has a bubblegum taste to it.
Speaker 1: I don't taste that. I do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give this three bowls. It's not bad. I don't want to eat a full bowl of it. I don't think many people would.
Speaker 1: I would. It's gonna it's a lot after a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little too sweet.
Speaker 1: I do love the way that the milk permeates through the pillows.
Speaker 2: And I I also think it tastes like bubble gum.
Speaker 1: You don't even know what you know what that meant? Permeates through the pillows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it it melts. No, the taste comes through.
Speaker 1: I like how the milk goes in there and softens the cereal up a little bit. I liked this. I'm giving it four bowls.
Speaker 2: It's a little too much for me. Three bowls. I hate the name birthday cake. It's not be more specific? Am I having a chocolate cake?
Speaker 1: Family size?
Speaker 2: How is this any bigger or smaller than the other box?
Speaker 1: But if the whole family eats this, let me tell you what that family size is going to be. Seriously, Oh this is I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not for me. I'm not the target audience. But it's not bad. Like, it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be.
Speaker 1: Cool. Let's take a quick trip.
Speaker 2: Huh. I thought you were just gonna say break. I'm like, we did one serial.
Speaker 1: Quick trip serial killers, and let's take a flight on jet Blue in Mint.
Speaker 2: Oh I jet Blue Mint is noise.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know. I wouldn't know. There was a minute when I was mosaic, just for a minute, we all were. That's right. It was twenty sixteen, the good old days, remember that. Yeah, we had those tags with the mental thing.
Speaker 2: It was so nice.
Speaker 1: It was beautiful. They didn't have mint back then.
Speaker 2: You got so much free stuff too.
Speaker 1: It was beautiful. Anyway. So our friend Khalia, who is a Jet Blue flight attendant.
Speaker 2: Maybe she could get us mosaic.
Speaker 1: Well, she gets a cereal. That's all I know, you know what, And I appreciate that. So now that she travels overseas a lot, she sends a cereal from all the different country she goes to. And this latest box has some stuff from France and from Ireland. We we, yes, we we. So I chose the Ireland because this particular cereal really called my name.
Speaker 2: Oh don't you know. Top of the morning, We're going to Ireland and.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you this cereal. It says that it's suitable for vegetaries.
Speaker 2: Oh is it amns strawberry and cherry special flakes?
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is gonna be a good one right there.
Speaker 1: It sound like lucky.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's gonna be a good day with when you have your army.
Speaker 1: Shake your you've got to shake your backs, shake your scary. Shame it over a kid, No, you never turned it. Actually, over watch the video.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's great.
Speaker 1: Look behind the label. This lilt QR code that zero twenty forty. That's cool. Fairst Fair Forest Forever. Okay, so they want to save the earth. The whole box is one hundred percent recyclable. Great, okay, Mins Is it a supermarket MNS food I'm not really sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't really care, do you?
Speaker 2: Well, you should have done your research. You're the cereal guy. I'm just here for the ride for be That's literally what it says in the description for Best Before End. Scottie's the cereal fanatic and Andrews along for the ride. That's literally what the description says.
Speaker 1: Maybe am I supposed to know?
Speaker 2: If m Ands Foods is a supermarket.
Speaker 1: Made in the UK with ingredients from more than one country, that's I love that description. Uh it is Marx and Spencer. That is the name of either the supermarket or the company that makes it, Marks. If you go to Marks and Spencer dot com, Andrew, it'll it'll tell you. But I know you're busy with other things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very so.
Speaker 1: I like this. It's called Special Flakes strawberry and cherry Special Flakes, which obviously is another rip off of Special k. I like the fact that there are cherries in this one. Oh, and I can see the cherries are nice big pizza.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I feel like I was like blacked out a little bit. I hate that there's cherries in this.
Speaker 1: I never like that there's cherries.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was disassociating.
Speaker 1: Oh is that the new thing I was disassociatd I'm gonna have the one has the massive amounts of good. Just this morning I ate an entire pound of cherries. It is bing cherry season.
Speaker 2: Are you good?
Speaker 1: I am really? Maybe that's why I'm blind right now. But I love cherries. Dude.
Speaker 2: I've been on my electroly journey, so I get it.
Speaker 1: One of our wonderful listeners and I have to look up his name. I apologize, but his family owns a cherry grove and he's sending me cherries.
Speaker 2: That's so exciting, Like.
Speaker 1: Right now is peak cherry season. You love cherries, dude. Let me tell you something. I eat massive quantity.
Speaker 2: You always have like a cup, but like a big sized cup of cherries.
Speaker 1: I love them. I love them.
Speaker 2: I'm not a cherry guy.
Speaker 1: The ray Near ones are pretty good, but the bing I mean, this is uh oh, this is gonna be a problem.
Speaker 2: Andrew we ran out of milk.
Speaker 1: Well, we have one more cereal to go, and we just finished off our two percent organic formula fresh chaerries milk. What to do?
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully the cereal fridge, the formerly pressed dairy cereal, the family press fridge, don't even filled with milk.
Speaker 1: Just don't even try it, buddy. Okay, I have a solution and you'll see what it is when we come back.
Speaker 2: The box, the little baby box with baby cowfees. What was his name? Okay, here we go, what was the baby cow's name?
Speaker 1: Okay, we didn't name it? Read we look back. Okay. The cherries add a nice little extra. I like this. I gotta get let me get a strawberry.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Mmmmmmmmmm No, a little too tangy for you. What's just spitting it out?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Is it? The cherry? What's the matter of the consistency?
Speaker 2: It's like the shower, the very power.
Speaker 1: Yea cherries camph.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: We lost Andrew, so that's nothing then, right? I mean, my my rule is if I spit it out, it gets nothing but that, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like the flakes, it's just the cherries and the strawberries. There's just a lot going on for you.
Speaker 1: I don't like it, so is it nothing?
Speaker 2: I'll give it a yeah. See, the thing is, it's like I just didn't want to do it because it was too sour. It felt like I was eating a warhead.
Speaker 1: Really Yeah. Remember sower Patch kid cereal? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, that was like gross.
Speaker 1: I give it a bowl. It's a spoon.
Speaker 2: Nah bowl.
Speaker 1: I give it a bowl, but you spit it out.
Speaker 2: But the flakes are good, so I feel like i'd be I'm I'm like, I just didn't like it because it was so sour. Okay, but I like the flake.
Speaker 1: I'm giving it three bowls and a spoon because I really love it.
Speaker 2: Give it a spoon? What give it a spoon?
Speaker 1: Okay? I love special k red berries. I'm a big fan, and this is just a little bit extra. But the cherries and the strawberries I don't think work well together. If it was just maybe like cherries and almonds or something like that, I think that would be a spectacular try.
Speaker 2: And they were free stride, so I was getting the little pop rocks and see of them like undehydrated.
Speaker 1: What do you call it? You always call that? Something that I always disagree with is it cheese doodles or seltzer or something.
Speaker 2: You say, yeah, seltzer, you call it something that is not when it's undehydrating. Okay, all right, that's a scientific term, by the way, I guess.
Speaker 1: So all right, so listen, we're gonna be back right after this, and I'm gonna show you my solution for running out of farm Than Fresh Dairyes, milk, Okay.
Speaker 2: It's the right thing to do, and we're back back.
Speaker 1: So Andrew, if you could bring that little leaflet over there and look see right next to my gum, Yeah, look at that. You want to read that while I go back to the Farmland first series version.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe that you plan for the milk's run out just so we could do this, all right. For over one hundred years, Farmland Fresh Dairies has produced the highest quality of in freshest dairy products available. We are devoted to the health and wellness of dairy loving customers. We create products that nourish their Farmland Fresh Dairies. Shelf stable half pints are produced with one percent fresh cow's milk so cool from family farms and ultra pastures to create a long shelf life that requires no refrigeration until opening. That's awesome, incredibly flexible to use its sporting events, in lunchboxes, camping, after school activities, and many other possibilities. Delicious and nutritious. We love and respect our cows, and that's why I like Farmland Fresh, and I hope that they have cows at this plant because I will pet a cow.
Speaker 1: So remember when you get to the milk case, look for the cow face.
Speaker 2: That was the game.
Speaker 1: I love that, alright. So this is actually one percent low fat milk, vitamin A and D. It is homogenized great A milk, and there's a little baby cow face on there, and that means I'm not really sure if I should use the straw and pour it or if I should just cut the corner. I think the straw is going to make a giant mess.
Speaker 2: Is a baby cow a steer or is that a half?
Speaker 1: It's a calf?
Speaker 2: So maybe it's like caffee.
Speaker 1: No, no, caffe holding a cup of coffee and spranging its utter into the coffee.
Speaker 2: No, no, what's a baby cow?
Speaker 1: Little cow?
Speaker 2: Baby cow?
Speaker 1: A little cow, little cow?
Speaker 2: L I L cow?
Speaker 1: Elsie. H okay right, yeah, you can't use elsie. Why that's from another company. Blame anyway.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, well it's TBD, but the slogan stays that is a genius.
Speaker 1: All right, So our friend Matt sent this to us. We've done some Love Grown cereals in the past. Well, Love Grown went away apparently for a little bit, and they're back now. This is power Puffs plus cocoa cereal. I have a feeling already that it's going to be hard and crunchy, like really hard, not gonna like it.
Speaker 2: Chocolate flavor, so you know the chocolate's gonna wash off in an instant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's gonna be like sty packing peanuts.
Speaker 2: Is there stevia in it? Oh, there's stevia in it.
Speaker 1: Ingredients, pea protein. Why why do you do this to us? It's gonna I want, I really want to enjoy this milk, but it's gonna mess the whole thing up because the cereal is terrible. Rice flour, Tabioha stars and chickory sunflower oil, monk fruit.
Speaker 2: We don't like the monk fruits.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna pour the whole box in because I don't want to have any of this.
Speaker 2: I actually might want to.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, she's not wanting this at all. I mean I do smell a little bit of chocolate, but I don't know. Oh cool, my scissor's not here, So how am I gonna do this? All right? He grows nothing that's going everywhere?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't trust you.
Speaker 1: Don't open your milk containers like this.
Speaker 2: You're a little Wow, you're so butch oh look at that. Yeah, this is my box cut. It's what I could open back.
Speaker 1: It's actually sprang out like an udder. I love it. Yeah, there we go, here go friend, thanks love grown power puffs plus cocon you three years out. There's nothing I can help you with there because I've only have forks left here.
Speaker 2: Fine, I took it out of there. I took it out of the trash, which is what the cereal is going to be. So it's fitting wine.
Speaker 1: Well, they look like little uh, they look like seeds. They look like cocoa puff size balls of the chocolate is much lighter. It's already washing always.
Speaker 2: That's the same on off my out.
Speaker 1: I am a him like, don't have a nice cocoa flavor to start? I'll tell you that I will as well.
Speaker 2: Hasn't done the changing.
Speaker 1: Well it doesn't have the steviia in it.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, there it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the end of that. How does that happen? It's just like the taste just changes over it. It has a nice chocolate taste at the very start, and then that pee.
Speaker 2: God, No, that ain't it. That ain't it.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm gonna try to swallow it.
Speaker 2: Andrew, I did I give it a spoon?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: The monk fruit I think comes through at the end.
Speaker 1: Just the peas. The peas I love peace. I had a whole bowl of them last night, but not in cereal form to drink the pea juice.
Speaker 2: Don't think I ever forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Oh the milk is delicious. Yes, I'll put that right in my lunchbox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually have a lunch box, do you really? Yeah, get to work when I make my sandwich. Would you give this a spoon?
Speaker 1: Me too? It's not good. It's not good at all. We really appreciate you, Matt, but he's got Look no, I'm not doing any of them. That's it. That's it. You get this one, and that's all. I appreciate you, pal, but I'm sorry you can't send us garbage and expect us to try it.
Speaker 2: He can. That's the thing we said from the beginning. You send a cereal, we'll try it.
Speaker 1: Okay, but we're backed up now. If everyone could just stops from like a minute, unless it's brand new.
Speaker 2: Remember when we were going through that period when nobody was sending us stuff. Yeah, and now all of a sudden that changed and we were desperate. Yeah, not anymore. That's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers the podcast where we try it cereal. Please follow us on all socials at serial Killers PC. Check out our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram.
Speaker 2: What is the sloping again?
Speaker 1: Uh? When you get to the milk case, look for the cow face. I love that.
Speaker 2: You shall really be in the commercial for it.
Speaker 1: I don't think I don't have commercials. We just did it. Yeah, that's all. Yeah, and please be very careful. No blowing fingers off. Oh it's Fourth of Joy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be careful.
Speaker 1: But you know, there we go with The stuff is starting today and it's going to go straight through the week. The dog's gonna get scared every night.
Speaker 2: It's rons like, just do drone shows now.
Speaker 1: Right, I get like shaking, shaking, drooling, shuddering dog like, I don't need that, and you know that the thundershirt doesn't work, the doggy muffs don't work, and I don't really want to pump them full of medication because you know me.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I guess they know you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's he's nine, it's his birth It was just his birthday. Sawyer just turned nine, puppy love. That's crazy. He still runs like a pup anyway, Thank you for listening. Enjoy your Independence day. Uh and until we see you on the other side. Take crunch, Andrew runch. Oh you need to wave the blade in your face. H