Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of Beast Trendon Robins AKA all hallos eviv evi viv evive and a heavy evive to you as well. My name is Jack got Over. There is mister Miles Brow.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, this is like a normal show intro. I don't have an AKA, but I do know this. I still don't know what I'm gonna be for.
Speaker 1: Halloween, still figuring it out.
Speaker 2: I'm just, you know, it's for me. I just we're gonna walk the baby around. I don't need the focus to be on me. It should be on the baby, who's going to be zero from Nightmare Before Christmas, the little dog adorable.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, man, you you have to because I always need the eyes on me. So you have to work extra hard because people are like the kids are so fucking cute or whatever, you know, so you need to work hard. T shirt on.
Speaker 2: I got a crop T shirt and a wig on. What's this costume? I don't know, but look at it.
Speaker 1: Please look at me, Look at me, look at me. All right, Well, it is October thirtieth and these are some of the things that are trending. I finally asked you know for help on the subject that has been I've been struggling with in silence for a while. I asked Miles to explain to me what the what the rizzler is. I had seen the rizzler. I'd seen him do his little facial things, his little facial expressions with the hand. I'd even seen people make that at me. I think my young cousin was doing that. Well, it was rising you up, has risen me up? Okay, and hadn't bothered. But I think this is the point that probably the old and the washed among us not terminally online finally had to just say, okay, i'll bite. What is rizzler?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's I think a third I think he's in third grade.
Speaker 1: I thought it was going to be like one of the people who you know, like Gary Coleman had that disease where he was like.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, sure, no he is. He is truly one percent of child who is being forced to do stuff by their parents on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Because the answer, I regret to inform you is much sadder than I could have possibly imagined.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's trending also too, because they went on Fallin and Fallen was like just disgusted in real time at like, I think sharing his stage with TikTokers, because there was also a J in Big Justice. You don't know from their TikTok costco reviews and food reviews.
Speaker 1: Which I had assumed in seeing them in passing, you know that they were all part of a family of no, you know, people of influencers.
Speaker 2: No Rizzler descends from a different genealogical line, but not of that of AJ and Big Justice.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I don't know, it's just this is where we're at.
Speaker 2: Maybe you know, just kids who do little gestures and they get millions of TikTok views and then that means you're on a talk show and these are our these are our celebrities.
Speaker 3: Now, Jack, these are our celebrities.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with that. It does feel like weird for him to be this young and just kind of I don't know, like what one of his pieces of merch is like zin based, so he's like, yeah, kind of being put into like the world of like manfluencers.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, clearly it's like the dad wanted to be some like manfluencer, toxic dude type, and he's like, well, I.
Speaker 3: Got this kid who's kind of going cute.
Speaker 2: So now I can make a you know, zin related merch and just other stuff go to the message.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like a maybe the parents are just like talent agents in LA and they're like, we just got to get him where we fit in. You know, our older son, Timothy Shallime had a look that more lent itself to this Hollywood acting. This kid is I'm feeling Rizzler vibes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even though there's no I don't even this is a child. This is a child, yeah, yeah, a sad state of affairs. I'm just like it's just yeah, we're just watching because there is this era you know of because of social media, parents just making their kids stars. Now does the Rizzler want to be the Rizzler for the rest of his life? Because I don't think this continues into his twenties and thirties, And if it does, God bless you, and I hope you enjoy your your fandom and your stardom.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like just this thing and like people talk about all the time about being like, oh man, my parents posted this embarrassing shit at me as a kid, and it's just like people found on Facebook and it just sucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I.
Speaker 2: Guess maybe because you're making money now and you got a little you got your nice sneakers and shit on them, maybe it's all worth it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's been child stars for a long time. It's just there's something about the fact, like when you look at early videos of him, he's just like a kid, and now he's like, yes, this sort of mascot, and I don't know, I don't want to like, yeah, I'm sure everybody's having fun with it, and I'm sure he's having fun with it right now. It just feels like weird to me. But I think it's gross.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with it as someone who grew up with a lot of kids who acted as children and had a lot of attention on them as kids, Like, for a thing, it's very hard to transition to normal adulthood, yea, when you're so used to like a version of the world treating you a certain way.
Speaker 3: And I think it's uh, it's just it's just bad news.
Speaker 2: And especially when it feels like parents are just so reckless and they're like, let's just ring this thing out for every fucking penny it's worth Yeah, I feel like and then like your your relationship to your parents changes because clearly like your success is tied to their happiness now because of the financial windfall.
Speaker 3: It's it's messy. It's messy.
Speaker 1: And AJ and Big Justice are just a father son who say boom a lot as far as I can tell, and do co reviews.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nailed it.
Speaker 1: And they're and they hang out in the same like fame group. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I think they met at like some charity basketball game or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know whatever.
Speaker 2: It's such a such a different world, you know, from from the salons that I go to to have intellectual conversation right with, you.
Speaker 1: Know, such a different world from the celebrity basketball games that I play in that my friends. Yeah, anyways, good luck to that young man. And by the way, Jimmy Fallon, don't act like you're above this. You're not above this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were tussling Trump's hair. Full, shut the fuck up and get on with it.
Speaker 1: You tussle Trump's hair and like crack up for like but.
Speaker 2: Now the rizzler. Okay, guys, we get it. Oh you're saying boom again. Okay, A lot of people are more focused. They're like, what the fuck is it? Just the interview was very odd. It felt like when like Jerry Seinfeld had like YouTubers, like on comedians and cars, He's like, and.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Right? Right?
Speaker 3: That's comedy.
Speaker 1: But hey, now I know who the rizzler is. So it worked for them.
Speaker 2: And now can finally talk to your kids. I know you said I can't talk to them until I know who.
Speaker 1: The wristler is. Come on, man, help me out here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like you.
Speaker 1: Again. All right? Uh, well, we're a day away from Halloween and what comes after Halloween?
Speaker 3: But Thanksgiving all Saints Day?
Speaker 1: What? Well, obviously we're all going to celebrate All Saints Day.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ Jack and I'm sorry to use his name, and.
Speaker 1: No you're not using that in vain. You're using that literally, think about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, think about Jesus Christ. Yeah, no, I guess immediately.
Speaker 2: It's almost like I feel like some places are just gonna go straight to Christmas somehow, but most the events calendar will.
Speaker 3: Turn the page to yes, Thanksgiving starting November.
Speaker 1: Does Mariah Carey do the thing where she like strikes the clock and it turns to Mariah carey all I want for Christmas? Is you Christmas? Does she do that on hallow Ween or at Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: I feel like she starts. I think, isn't it called like the defrosting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the defrosting and she because I remember when she struck her fairy wand like there was a Chucky and ad Jason there, right, and then they turned into Chuck and Jason and Santa Hat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she defrosted on November first, I think last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's thanks time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, like we don't need to acknowledge the history of Thanksgiving. We can just say, look, it's the time we get off to argue with family and not talk to family or whatever.
Speaker 1: Food of Thanksgiving the food miles my stuffings. So last year, Basket of Robbins celebrated Thanksgiving by making it's November Flavor of the Month Turkey Day, which I think they were just like, yeah, we've seen the attention that these ice cream brands get from making like ranch hidden Valley branch flavor, so we're gonna headfake at that. But the thing was actually just sweet potato, cranberry and honey corn bread flavorworks. Yeah, that works fine, It's not even that like that. That is totally down the.
Speaker 3: Age and celery and.
Speaker 1: You're like, why gravy, You must have it with the gravy, just melt it. Yeah, So no turkey, no wine, no screaming at your uncle flavors my uncle. But this year they're going a little bit more savory. They were like, ah, man, that didn't work out at all, but we fired Brian. So now we're gonna try and move forward with this one that they're calling. And hold on to your ass, Miles, okay, because this one, this one's gonna make you laugh your ass off called Breee. My guess what? No? Wow, did they do that?
Speaker 3: See, my guest? Oh? How appropriate. Everyone loves bri in America.
Speaker 1: Everyone loves Bri in America. It is the first thing we think about when we think about Thanksgiving is what about a cheeseboard? And so that's what they they took from their brainstorm Sash. They've gone combination bri and barrata flavored ice creams mixed with almonds, pistachio pieces, and apricot swirls. Is it really they're kind of pushing it a little bit further this time, you're pushing it basking in robins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, basking and keep basking your robins.
Speaker 1: As much as you can and or robins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please, please please please, but great. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just glad that people who want cheese based ice creams now have a flavor that they can.
Speaker 1: Have a place to go. Yeah, all right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back with more ice cream news. We'll be right back, and we're back and we will do a couple election updates for you sick fucks out there. Can't get enough of the election, get enough of the horse race. But this is big news for longtime listeners of the dailies. I guys know that we have been tracking the story about McDonald's ice cream machines for a.
Speaker 3: While, always broken, always.
Speaker 1: Broken, the fact that mcflurry's rarely available because they can't get the ice cream out of the machine, because why is that all right? So the company that sold them the machines was like, ahaha, you did not read your contract, McDonald's franchise owners.
Speaker 3: I'm American.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we own the rights not only to these machines, but the right to repair these machines. And so you're not able. You're not allowed to repair them yourselves. You have to pay our technicians aka us to come repair them for you. Basically, instead of buying an ice cream machine, you have bought the rights to license a song from Like it's like the like licensing rules around music. It's like, yeah, if you want to pay for that again, you can have it again this year. So it's kind of fucked up. McDonald's franchises are yeah, prevented from fixing their own ice cream machines, but now they can legally hack the broken machines. There's a victory for you can now small bought, you can hack the thing you bought aka fix it right, yeah, which it needs to be hacked to be fixed because they have put, you know, things in place to make it difficult to fix. There are things stopping you. Like when you try to fix it, it's like ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word. Ah, I hate this hacker crap. But yeah, so the US Copyright Office was like this, this seems bad, right, This seems like a misuse of this whole operating system that we've designed our entire civilization around capitalism. Like that seems bad that they're like hacking it in a way that it makes it hard for people to get the thing they want.
Speaker 2: It's been yeah, ridiculous since the moment we knew this was why. It's like, this sounds like absolute dog shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stinks like the shit. We We've said that from day one, and you know, obviously not quite as headline grabbing. But this is also being done with hospital equipment.
Speaker 2: Oh well whatever, the mcflury like the thing that work covering.
Speaker 1: Machine. Now, what's that about? Ventilators? Yes, ventilators. In fact, we're pulling some similar ship where you know, making simple repairs and doing simple diagnostics on ventilators and other medical equipment was being prevented, which led to perfectly good equipment being kept out of commission for a weeks more than that. Later, the mcflurry machines are later what's your favorite mcflury flavor? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, So I don't know, Uh, this feels like a pushback in the right direction. And yet yeah, this this system, this operating system that our civilization uses is to run everything. Anytime, in my experience, having done this show with you for seven years, anytime there's a victory, that's like, well we should fix that, right, Yeah, if there's money to be made in the opposite direction usually doesn't last that long.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Maybe never the final chapter in this story, but we will keep an.
Speaker 3: Eye on it.
Speaker 2: It's like we don't have rights, but the corporations do to continually just be like no, you want to pay me to fix that. But anyway, so good, good for the vent and obviously good for the ventilators as well. Yeah, or medical equipment.
Speaker 1: All right, a couple election updates. Yeah, Seventy five thousand people showed up at the Ellipse sight of the January sixth speech that Trump gave where he was like, it was the most that have ever been seen. It was a beautiful day of love before they stormed capital and started killing people. There was no there is no violence, There was no there was nothing bad. But uh Kamala Harris gave a speech there. Seventy five thousand people showed up, and a lot of.
Speaker 3: People are just also being like so many headlines.
Speaker 2: You're like, that's more than the people that showed up on January sixth, Like that's the take, Like we're just doing crowd measuring contests now.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because they let him. This is what the media does. They let him define the term. Yeah, of everything.
Speaker 2: They're just like, oh, well, if the currency is crowd size and not policy, then yes in your filth, absolutely, mister Trump.
Speaker 3: You fuck you.
Speaker 2: But the speech was more just more of the thing that Democrats have been doing since Trump left office, and MAGA had become like just the like what the party is, which again is the gift and the curse to the Democrats, which is they don't have to talk about policy anymore. It just goes, well, we're not these fucking guys. We're not these guys. We're not Donald Trump. And I get that. I understand how you're framing it. Those are the steaks, But again, you also want to you also want people to vote for something.
Speaker 3: Too, not just against something.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like going to a restaurant and they go in and you're like, oh, so, what do you guys serve here? They're like, have you heard about the restaurant next door? The food tastes like shit? And I'm like, right, but I came in here, So what do y'all have in here? Oh?
Speaker 1: Not that? Not that tell you here? Instead of showing you our food, why don't I show you a picture of their food and tell you how shitty that is, because that's really your only other option.
Speaker 2: All right, fine, let me just see your let me just see your food. Wait, this kind of looks like just a slightly better version of the food next door. Yeah, you know, but this there, there's that shit exactly. But and that's how we know you're going to choose it over what they're choosing. Yea, the same shit, you just slightly less like there's this poison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, straight, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, look it is, uh, you know, for not wanting to Donald Trump presidency. It's nice to see like a lot of there's clearly there's a huge enthusiasm gap.
Speaker 3: It looks like but honestly, we have no clue how this is going to shake up.
Speaker 1: I have no fun.
Speaker 2: It's either I think it's really either going to be it's a it's going to be a blowout and Trump is going to lose, or it's going to be super tight, which is probably the version of the race he wants, so then he can do the like everything's too close, because he's already doing the like he's doing more of the Pennsylvania. They're cheating now, it's happening, all right, now, they're cheating. It's bad. Yeah, so they're set up for any eventuality. I mean, like the like the liberal take on Trump's recent like Pennsylvania stuff is like, oh, maybe his internal polls are looking real bad. But again, I don't think that matters because all of these Trump supporters have been fed a steady diet of like, we got this fucking thing, and anything that's a deviation from that is an abomination that we will have to fight in the streets for.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, a mega billboard in Ohio depicting Kamala Harris engaged in a sex act had to be removed, and this is you know, uh, Nikki Hayley was like after the Medicine Square Garden Nazi Rally Part two, Electric Boogoloo was just like it's so like the toxic masculinity is like so overpowering on that side, Like it's that is essentially what they've made this whole thing about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well think of like even the ads that are running during the World Series, it's like the most transphobic trash ever. It's like, Okay, get in front of these dudes and be like, yes, transgender people can get care, even though that's actually not what she's even said. Recently, they're like taking an old quote from Kamala and being like She's for they them, Trump is for us, and you're like, holy shit, Okay, Yeah, the fate of the country is all based on whether or not human beings get fucking medical care.
Speaker 1: And we want them not to is the That's and that's what.
Speaker 3: That's how we're motivating.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 3: That's the state of our humanity at the moment.
Speaker 1: Also just action interference update and in addition to Trump continuing to like spread uh misinformation that like there's voter fraud. So we talked about how multiple ballot drop boxes were attacked with in sandiary devices in the Pacific Northwest. We also had Larry L. Savage Junior, who he ran for Republican office.
Speaker 2: I believe, Yeah, he I think he finished like six out of eight in a Republican primary.
Speaker 3: So not not the not the sharpest marble in the drawer, you know, or maybe too sharp.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's playing like seventeen dimensional chess, and it was just like people weren't ready for it. Yes, but anyways, he was charged with like stealing ballots. He stole two ballots during a testing of local voting machines.
Speaker 3: To try and putting upright like there be.
Speaker 2: They did this so people could see for their fucking own eyes that they're like, yeah, come check it out. You can see how this works. Not fucking like people aren't stealing fucking ballots, unlike what you've heard on your whatever you're listening to.
Speaker 3: So he goes there. This is from the New Republic. Quote.
Speaker 2: Several citizens were permitted to run quote test ballots through machines assigned to their county, including Savage, who was spotted on camera folding the ballots into his pocket while confirming with an election official that they were quote absolutely totally real ballots. Although they weren't official ballots, the ballots did not say fake or sample, and were being tracked and counted by the state. After pocketing the ballots, Savage leaned over to a woman streaming the event on Facebook Live, telling her that there.
Speaker 3: Was a fucked up count.
Speaker 2: Upon exiting, Savage approached a man outside the government facility and showed him the ballots in his pockets before the unidentified man padded him on his back. So he goes out there, steals all this shit, comes back and then when he's arrested or like when they asked, like what was going on? He was basically saying, uh, this this is what he said. Quote one question by police, Savage admitted that he had taken the ballots, but claimed that a woman at the facility had given him permission to do so. He insisted that he quote wasn't trying to steal from nobody. After being confronted with evidence revealing that he had never asked for permission to take the ballots, Savage admitted that he had lied, and then goes on, quote, if you go to pay less or go wherever, it says sample and usually can take a sample. What so so that is the way I took it. I thought they were fake fucking ballots.
Speaker 1: Okay, are we just?
Speaker 2: Are we talking about like like a costco type, like a supermarket dude?
Speaker 1: Sample? I heard the word sample at one point that day.
Speaker 2: I can I can then take the sample and then accuse the people that work in the store of theft.
Speaker 1: I hear the word sample within twenty four hours, I am physically incapable of stealing some shit that passes through my hands.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, I can't.
Speaker 1: Those are the rules said sample, No fear.
Speaker 3: This is a felony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is so again, these people, they are the creators of the chaos that they point to that they say they are victims of, and because everything has to.
Speaker 1: Be manufactured, feels bad. And also the Supreme Court is on there, sid So yeah, we're talking about it in tomorrow's episode.
Speaker 2: Which is why the Yeah, I don't know, the good God Almighty, we'll see what happens, because you can already tell that this all of this, especially in the emphasis on Pennsylvania, is to kickstart the outrage machine on election night if there's like another blue shift kind of thing where it's like, well the returns, like Trump was leading with only fifteen percent of the ballots casted being returned, you know what I mean, and then be like, what happened?
Speaker 1: I mean, we should just call it and we're able to call stop the count.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Anyway, take your time Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Take your time Tuesday. Jesus Christ to.
Speaker 2: Be November, and now it's take your time Tuesday.
Speaker 1: We should have known, Miles, we should have known that it would eventually be Tuesday, but me not. The way my brain works, that is the future and we're never gonna happen. Yeah, all right, Well, those are some of the things that are trending on this Wednesday, October thirtieth. We hope if we don't talk to you before then, we hope you have a great Halloween. We are back tomorrow with the whole last episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourself, get the vaccine, get your flu shot, don't do nothing about white supolicy, and we will talk to you all tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Bye bye,