Speaker 1: Hey, do you want to live forever? No, it's the Jewel Show. Well, if you do, you're in luck because I found the Fountain of youth. Wow, I take that. It's called the Internet. Oh and there's a thread going viral of people sharing their cheat codes for life. They will have you owning this weird video game that we play in every single day. We'll go over it next so you can level up and maybe steal a car to and not get in trouble. Okay, we'll go next. It's the Jewble Show. Okay, stop what you're doing because you need to hear what I'm about to say. It's a Jewel Show because it's literally going to change your life. I don't know if it will be changed for the good or bad. The only promise I made is that it will be changed. That's my money back guarantee. I say that because, let's face it, life is weird and we don't even know what happens after it. Do we just go away? Is it game over? Or do we respawd and have to do it all again, but this time as a field mouse who knows interesting mouse thanks to the Internet. That's what I would be saying if I was a field mouse, Victoria'd be like, this is what I came back as a field mouse. I got to work my way back up to human and again. Anyway, thanks to the Internet, there's a thread going viral of people sharing their cheat codes for life. So we'll go over it right now, so you can go into work today and defeat your boss and get to the next level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my gosh, I never made that connection, but I called bosses and that's what you're fighting, I guess in the.
Speaker 1: Every Days a video game. The most popular cheat codes from this thread that's going viral. See if you think I'll work for you. Diarrhea is the best excuse to get out of anything, So you ever need to get out of something, just use as an excuse. They say no questions it and nobody expects you to go to the doctor for it. That is true anytime I've had to call in or not go to something because of that, people don't ask any questions because they don't want you anywhere near them either, because you never know what can happen.
Speaker 3: But that's also like a growth, like it's not but it's like normal, Victoria, it is, but it's like I don't want.
Speaker 1: To do it anyone? What do you want more a day off from work or for someone to think you had that?
Speaker 4: Okay, guys, I think Monday this is a little grumble.
Speaker 1: It's not feel to do well right now. I don't know how Monday is. They'll look the boss right now.
Speaker 4: I don't tell him that because I would die to hear the response.
Speaker 2: I have diary on Monday.
Speaker 1: Next Tuesday, I'm going to have diarrhea.
Speaker 5: We all have.
Speaker 1: Where didn't you try to take that off last week?
Speaker 6: Nope?
Speaker 1: Non't believe. So here's another cheap code for life. And I think this is a great one and I need to remember to do this. Don't enter the recipients of an email until after it's written and ready to send, so you don't accellently send it unedited, oh unfinished. I know all the time.
Speaker 2: I never put someone in this two or CC or BCC until the email's.
Speaker 1: Written, cause you never know.
Speaker 3: Also, like what if it just like sounds stupid, Like you go back over it and you're like, oh my god, sounds terrible, see it to ex lead it, but you actually present and then it goes to that person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a fear that I have. Here's another cheap code for life. According to the thread that's going viral on the internet, if you have something nice to say to someone, like if they did something neat, or if they have a cool shirt, or they made a good moral choice, it's generally good to say that and not wait for a better time, which may not come. Wait, oh, so say when you see it. Say good things as soon as you see them.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 1: I think that I one hundred percent agree with that. That's cute. Will you make somebody's day at that moment?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 6: I like that hat?
Speaker 1: You know it's a cute hat.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I think you have the same one.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't, I don't know. I think that's a cute hat. I'm glad you were today. Good moral choice. Another cheat coach for life. And this is a good one that I need to remember that I can never do. I always want to remember it, and every time I don't do this, I always feel like I'm losing at life. So I want to start trying to do this one clean.
Speaker 4: While you're cooking, Oh yeah, one, wait, you facts on facts?
Speaker 1: I cook occasionally, Victoria. Yeah, but when I came out it could be macaroni and cheese, craft macaroni and cheese, and then it destroys the entire block.
Speaker 4: I will say, I've cooked in Juble's kitchen for all of us, remember, but getting there, it was not a clean start that I think is piled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I will say, when Jubil cooks, he goes all in.
Speaker 1: It's not just mac and cheese.
Speaker 2: It's like it's a whole thing, like he's gonna go all in.
Speaker 1: But I will say, yeah, the last time I really cooked, I was making a bunch of cakes and pastries for Christmas. I don't really cook myself food at night. But everyone all be.
Speaker 2: Like, I feel like baking a pie. You cook it solid though, everyone should do.
Speaker 4: That unless the rule is you cook, they clean, and you want them to clean up a little extra, you know what.
Speaker 1: Ever, here's a very important cheat code for life, according to this dread that's going viral. Never commit a crime during the commission of another crime.
Speaker 9: No, that's good.
Speaker 1: For example, if you're transporting illicit substances, don't go speeding around in the car is really solid advice. Just remember this one crime at a time.
Speaker 10: That is a good way to remember it too. So when you're out there to make crime and remember kids, one crime at a time, participations with your crime, and you're gonna get caught.
Speaker 1: This educational show.
Speaker 4: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: He Oh my gosh, is this Aaron?
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is Aaron.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what a beauty you have?
Speaker 6: Beauty? Are you calling about the desk?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, yes.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, yeah, what a mute? Yeah, I know it's something that's it's great, good condition too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I was just perused in the Facebook marketplace like I do, yea, and then I saw that rare jim for just two hundred dollars. You're selling that desk? My gosh, that's that's right, too old, my gosh. It's a good deal, right, Yes, seems like a great deal. How many miles on it?
Speaker 8: Uh no, I mean's just just headed for about a year.
Speaker 11: Actually.
Speaker 1: Word count? Well, when you have a desk, especially when that pretty oh my gosh, you want to you want to do some track of how many words are used on it for mile age?
Speaker 12: Well I'm not a writer myself, but yeah, I've used it for work for sure.
Speaker 6: You can use it for a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Well, now that I've got some questions answered, I need to think for a moment. But oh my gosh, it is a beauty my gosh.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, yeah, like I said, the price two hundred dollars. Can get ready for this afternoon or pickup? What is your name?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, my name is Pete.
Speaker 9: Okay, hey, pee gosh.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for the information, my gosh.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, you're welcome. It's still available.
Speaker 1: Hello, does it got penn stains?
Speaker 6: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Pen stands?
Speaker 11: Is it?
Speaker 9: Are you calling back about the desk?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, my gosh, I was just looking at the pictures again, any pen stains?
Speaker 6: No, there are no pen stands out the services totally. Queen is Brkeley new Figger pickup?
Speaker 1: Are you firm?
Speaker 6: Am I firm?
Speaker 1: Yes? Are you firm?
Speaker 6: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Two hundred dollars for the desk. It's oh my gosh, it's a beauty. It's a beautiful desk. I'm just wondering firm on your price?
Speaker 6: Yes, Peter, that's it. That's the prices.
Speaker 1: Okay. I'm gonna have to think about it and I'll call you back.
Speaker 6: Come on again dolls for pickup. Hello, Peter, are you there? You hung up? I'm like, what we're hello?
Speaker 1: One seventy five and seven pennies?
Speaker 6: Is this Pete? Is that you again?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Yes, And I made the decision to say yes. I was able to scrounge together some cash and I have one seventy five and eight pennies.
Speaker 6: No, the price is two hundred dollars. Oh my, you asked me what you called.
Speaker 9: Before a sperm firm.
Speaker 6: On the price, you had two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Is there any way you could budget on that price? My gosh, fine, I want to get rid of the desk.
Speaker 8: It's whatever you said, one seventy five and whatever, whenever the problem change.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, thank you. I said, one seventy five and eight pennies, and it's mostly in quarters.
Speaker 6: Sorry quarters, you're talking.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yes, you said one seventy five and eight pennies, And so you said once I have eight quarters and eight pennies and I'll meet you wherever you want.
Speaker 8: That's like two dollars. That's like two dollars a dollar eighty three. Listen to me, I said one hundred and seventy five dollars. I don't know what language you think I'm speaking, but I'm telling you one seventy five dollars, one hundred and seventy five.
Speaker 6: I don't want your pennies. I don't want any of it.
Speaker 1: One's seventy five and eight pennies in a BackRub.
Speaker 6: Here's this.
Speaker 12: No, that's why I don't put my son online. Maybe insane people like you. Just Oh my god, I used to waste my time. Oh my god, Oh my god, that's how you sound. Yeah, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh. This what I'm hanging up on you.
Speaker 1: You don't don't hang up because this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your roommate. Tyson set you up. Said he said that you put a desk up on Facebook Marketplace, and you've been kidding with them. But calls from weird hose.
Speaker 8: Oh god, oh I should have known Tyson.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone Franks. It's time for Nina's what's trending? Have you ever dreamt about being in a video game? Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, well then you're gonna really love this because just imagine you're waking up and you hear the noises of the favorite video game, and like, you wake up, but you're still in the game.
Speaker 1: We at least that's how it felt.
Speaker 4: In my head when I heard that there was going to be a Nintendo alarm clock.
Speaker 1: Your Nintendo video I was like, oh my gosh, you wake up and then you're still in the video game.
Speaker 4: The cool thing about this is it's kind of ready for holidays, like you can pre order it for the holidays, but something like this hasn't actually been done because it's a new interactive alarm clock, so you'll get to pick music from thirty five different video game scenes. It also features motion sensor technology that responds to your movements, so it'll be able to tell you if you slept well, it'll be able to tell if you got up, so if you get up and walk away from your bed, the alarm will turn off.
Speaker 1: Doesn't do that right away.
Speaker 2: I don't need it to do that. I need it to also be aware if I returned.
Speaker 13: To the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, what happens if you're like Victoria and you sleep through three alarms?
Speaker 1: That's like me too. Well, then if it runs away from me. I'll just let it keep running and if I'm lucky, it goes up the door. Why would it run away from you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Thought it was interactive exact automatically runs away from me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that you have to go catch it.
Speaker 1: Any interactive experience with Victoria, she thinks it's going to run away.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. It's not going to run away from you.
Speaker 1: But it is coactive.
Speaker 4: It's called the Nintendo's Soundclock Alarmo. So if you are interested, it'll just cost you none.
Speaker 1: To nine cheap. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So there's a hot news style that's literally blowing up. I had to steal the headline from the article because they wrote it so perfectly. In Paris Fashion Week, this new look was debuted and it's almost like those Halloween costumes that are inflatable, but it's clothing that has air conditioning in it, so it's supposed to be more sustainable for the earth. But also you'll be cool when you walk outside, so you're basically wearing.
Speaker 1: A balloon, so it's more sustainable than an air conditioner.
Speaker 4: Yes, So know like how I have that blow up dinosaur. It's like as if I had the dinosaur all the way on my whole body.
Speaker 3: But you want to wear that while you're walking outside, how you're gonna look snashed.
Speaker 4: So it's Nylon apparel which will be set for spring and summer of twenty twenty five. It was a collection that was debut a Paris Fashion Week. So yes, it's ballooned clothing. That's what the models were wearing as they walked down the runway. I saw it. It looked like kind of the Sumo soup. Okay, yeah, that's flud too.
Speaker 1: So instead of air conditioning, they want you to just air condition you're clothes.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, but what makes it cool? Because have you ever worn a suit like that for Halloween? You sweat more than you've ever sweat. Yeah, you are sweaty. You're right, they are sweaty really because the air doesn't stay cold. It has to be cold outside for the air to be cold. If it's hot outside and there's this hot air city.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was just thinking about when I wore mine, But I guess it was cool outside, so my butt was really getting a breathe. Anyway, Look for it's spring summer twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Time to wear it. Yeah, and that's what's trending.
Speaker 2: First Date to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocuslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Michelle is on the phone today for a first date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Stevens. So in a few minutes we're gonna call him and see if it's us, why he's ghosting her, and maybe get her another date. But first, Michelle, how long has it been since you heard from Stephen.
Speaker 9: It's been about a week and a.
Speaker 1: Half, okay, And have you reached out to him in that time?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 15: I texted him three times, but then I was just like, after the third text with no response, I felt like I had to have some dignity.
Speaker 1: And I saw it's understandable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So how was your date then?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 9: Well, it was actually a great date.
Speaker 15: We went on a picnic together and it was super cute, and then we went on a little walk. It was just like a lovely little hike. It was it was anesot a great date, Like it was the kind of day that you would see in a wrong com and I felt so good afterwards, and we you know, shared a romantic sunset kiss at the end.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was. It was really lovely and I didn't end up going home with.
Speaker 15: Him, and then he was a gentleman so he didn't ask.
Speaker 9: But yeah, I felt great about it afterwards.
Speaker 1: Why do you think he's not calling you back?
Speaker 14: Well, I did mention on the date that I.
Speaker 9: Read very smut book and.
Speaker 1: Like them like fairy Born, this the kind of books our friend read.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it's like demeanor kind of changed after I brought that up, and so I thought maybe that put him off or he was judging me about that, But like, I'd like a chance to explain myself because I don't think it's that weird, but anything, I feel like it's that all right.
Speaker 1: Our social media producer Gaby Reese that stuff all the time. Yeah, she's always talking about that are each other, But.
Speaker 4: I want to know more. So when you brought that up, how did he react to it? Was he like I read too. Do you think maybe it's the fact that you read, or that it's fairy porn.
Speaker 15: It's definitely the fairy porn aspect and not the reading. He just kind of went quiet, and then after a while he was like, oh, that's cool and then he didn't say anything.
Speaker 9: Else, so we changed the subject.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so his vibe kind of changed after that for the rest of the date, or was just that one awkward moment.
Speaker 15: I mean, for the rest of the hike, his vibe definitely was different. Yeah, we kept hiking for a while after that, but he seemed like he was super distracted.
Speaker 4: But then he was fine when you guys kissed and then did he say that he wanted to see you again?
Speaker 15: At the end he was kind of like, yeah, I'd love to see you again, but it felt sort of half hearted, and then we parted ways, and I don't know, he just seems like tired and over it by the end.
Speaker 9: It was weird.
Speaker 1: So what about that makes you feel like you want to talk to him again.
Speaker 9: Well, I just.
Speaker 15: Feel like, up until the very end, the date was so calm and so romantic, and I hadn't had a date like that in such a long time, and you know, I've been single for a couple of years. I just like really enjoyed it. So I feel like there is potential here.
Speaker 9: I just want to be able to.
Speaker 15: Like clear up the very smut issue.
Speaker 1: If that's what it is, all right, Well we'll see if we can figure it out for you. Then we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another date if you still want one.
Speaker 11: Okay, all right, thank you?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll play a song come Back, do your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of today's first date follow up, and if you're just joining us, Michelle is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Steven. So we're about to call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her another date if she still wants one. But before we do that, one of your fresh Everdy's memory on your date with Stephen.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 15: So Steve and I went on a date about two weeks ago. We went on a picnic, we went for a hike. It was lovely and I had a great time. But at one point I mentioned that I read very smut book and I have changed, So I'm trying to figure out what the problem is. He hasn't reached out to me in a half.
Speaker 1: Well, are you ready to see if it was a very smut that ruined your day? I'm ready I'm all right, here we go. I'm going to call him right now.
Speaker 14: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi me, I speaking to Stephen. Please. This is Stephen Steven. How are you man? My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show. Hi, Stephen, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 9: Oh what okay?
Speaker 1: What have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've heard of it. Okay, what? Well?
Speaker 1: To do a thing on the show? It's called the first date follow up? What that is? If we go out on a date with somebody and then you ghost them, that person can email us to call you and ask why you're ghosting them. So we got an email about you.
Speaker 11: Oh oh and you.
Speaker 1: Did, yeah, and it's from somebody named Michelle. Okay, and Michelle told us a little bit about your date. She said she really liked you, and she's wondering why you're ghosting or can you tell us?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 9: I mean I like Michelle.
Speaker 11: She's a really nice girl. I don't I got nothing bad to say about her. I don't know what.
Speaker 9: I don't know what to say.
Speaker 11: She you know, she's just uh, she's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Well, then how come you didn't respond when she reached out to you three times.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 17: She's like really like she's like very physically fit and like she looks beautiful and and like that's not like a knock on anybody.
Speaker 11: But she likes to like hike and stuff, and like I'm just kind of not into all that.
Speaker 1: You're not into the hiking and stuff.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean it's.
Speaker 17: Not like I don't like enjoy like a walk, but like it seems like she's somebody that like really gets down on like you know, she's yoga and she and we went on this hike that like it was hot, and I'm like a gamer by heart dude, Like it wasn't that like it wasn't necessarily her.
Speaker 11: I just figured like if that's the type of date that she's gonna want to.
Speaker 13: Go on like over and over, Like I'm really like I'm not lazy, but I'm just like that's not my idea of.
Speaker 6: A good time.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, she thought it might be because she's into those adult fairy smart books.
Speaker 9: Oh no, no, that was about the reason at all. No, No, not at all.
Speaker 18: Actually, like I thought that was actually kind of cute.
Speaker 17: Like I'm like like like I'm a gamer, Like I I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna say, yeah, if you're a gamer, that's probably hot to you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know, I mean like I'm not like, you know, like creepy or whatever. I don't.
Speaker 19: I don't find it weird, Like I like there's gamer or stuff that I kind of like that I thought was pretty like I thought that was cool. I just don't like to freaking I just didn't want to keep walking around all day.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thanks for being honest with man. I appreciate that. Now, Like you know that Michelle is on the phone and she's been listening and wants to talk to you. Oh Ti, Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 9: Set up?
Speaker 15: Why were you so down to go for a hike? I would have been fine with not doing that.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 17: I just thought I was just trying to be like easy, But then I realized.
Speaker 9: Like how much.
Speaker 17: So you talked a lot about how you're so like basically active and stuff, and I just felt like I don't want to.
Speaker 13: Do that all day every day.
Speaker 9: Know you didn't mind the very smut at all?
Speaker 17: No home now, no, no, dude, Actually, like I'm I think I would like to hear more about that.
Speaker 20: Okay, great, well indors maybe, Yeah, No, we don't have to even like get up off the couch.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean not, It's totally cool.
Speaker 13: But I mean like if you if you really like hiking, like what's going to happen, like, you know, a couple of weeks and months from now, Like if I just like, like I really am not it's not something I enjoy it at all, Like is that going to be a problem.
Speaker 15: I mean I can probably like keep it to myself somewhat.
Speaker 9: But how inactive are you?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 9: I mean you do like leave the house.
Speaker 13: I mean like I'm like my friends joke with me and they say that I'm accidentally fit.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm I'm not inactive.
Speaker 11: I just like I'd prefer to be like.
Speaker 9: You know, like playing games like I E good and.
Speaker 11: I do stuff, But I don't like to just like set.
Speaker 9: Out on an adventure into nowhere to hike.
Speaker 11: That's not That's not what I like to do.
Speaker 15: Okay, Well, we might have to get you a week fit or something like.
Speaker 14: We might have to find some compromise here.
Speaker 1: That seems fair. Okay, then Steven, would you like another date? Was Michelle? We'll pay for it. We're not going to pay for a week fit, but we'll pay for it the date.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, I'm totally down on just as long as you know.
Speaker 1: Maybe we could uber there and go like, well, congratulations, Michelle, you got another date.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, okay, I'm yeah, I'm down to take a car there, and I do have some Smutt recommendations for you when you're ready.
Speaker 4: You play your cards right, so you a bedtime story Juble's first.
Speaker 1: Day follow up.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Can I take your order?
Speaker 14: Am I going to a tall ships?
Speaker 2: We've got a large black coffee, large black cock Do you mean aventy No?
Speaker 14: I mean a war he means Aventi.
Speaker 21: Yeah, have the biggest one you've got.
Speaker 22: Venti is large.
Speaker 23: No Venti is twenty danny large is large.
Speaker 2: In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 1: Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three languages. Almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria. Amira is in a follow rama game of trivia. Who for all the trivia Gloria? Also, speaking of fall, you and your house need to get ready for fall, and Macy's has got you covered, literally with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you versus Victoria, they're also here to help with all of your fall decorneeds. So shop in store or at Macy's dot com and call us if you want to play Victoria eight eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. You can also dm us at the Jewbil Show or go to the Jebilshow dot com if you want to play. And now let's get Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go. Here we go, Victoria. What do you call someone with no nose? Noseless? No? Nobody knows? Wow? A herd of sheep falling down a hill?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 1: Tumbling sheep? A lambslide? How do you make holywater? A priest? Bless?
Speaker 23: Is it?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 22: You boil the hell out of it? All right, story, I'm after this. It's a jubile show. Got room for one more if you still want to go to Aspen? Where did you find that some kid back in town traded the van for it?
Speaker 19: Straight up?
Speaker 1: I can get seventy miles to the gallon on this hog.
Speaker 22: You know, Lloyd, Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this.
Speaker 9: And totally be yourself.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Amaras in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria.
Speaker 6: Nick.
Speaker 1: What's up? Nicky?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: Doing great?
Speaker 6: Hell are you?
Speaker 9: I'm doing great? Man. I'm taking my kids to school right now.
Speaker 14: He's been trying to get me to get on this show for a hot minute.
Speaker 1: Oh sweet, what's your kids name? Good name is Marshall, Marshall Marshall, Hi mart Yeah? What great is Marshall?
Speaker 9: Inn?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: Exciting?
Speaker 1: Oh nice? All right, and then you got to get a job. Enjoy it last, Marshall. All right, we're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and here we go. Nick. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just a pass and Victoria has to beat you outright win. The door is now closed, she's outside and are you ready?
Speaker 9: I'm ready?
Speaker 4: All right, man, your time starts now. Which two countries were involved in the Cold War.
Speaker 9: The United States and Russia.
Speaker 1: Which ancient king had a round table?
Speaker 14: King Arthur?
Speaker 1: Who's the Greek god of the underworld?
Speaker 4: How many golden tickets were there in Charlie in the chocolate factory? Which fish can give you an electric shock?
Speaker 9: Jellyfish?
Speaker 1: In What city did jazz music start?
Speaker 9: Nashville?
Speaker 1: All right, time is up on that. We'll bring Victoria back into the studio. Nice job, Nick, Well, if Victoria gets settled, it's something you would like the world to know today.
Speaker 20: I guess I've been managing a collection agency for twelve years, and we're.
Speaker 9: Not as bad as everyone thinks we are.
Speaker 1: Wow, I've always found stressful. Yeah, is it stressful?
Speaker 11: It is extremely stressful.
Speaker 1: I've always shown the collection people that I've talked to very nice. Have you willing to work with me on things? Yeah? Yeah, Nick, you and I probably met before, you know, all right, Victoria Victorious? Yeah, is that why you're actually calling today? Because the other one like, Wow.
Speaker 9: We're at it. I got him, We got a settlement for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright, Victoria's back in studio of their headphones on. Here we go thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Nick outright to win. Nick, you can tell Victoria when to go.
Speaker 4: Which two countries were involved in the Cold War US?
Speaker 3: And oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Which ancient king had a round table all of them? Who is the Greek god of the underworld?
Speaker 1: Squares? Oh? Oh, h hey hadies?
Speaker 4: How many golden tickets? Where they're in Charlie and the chocolate factory? Oh?
Speaker 1: Hey, which fish can give you an a electric shock?
Speaker 17: Eel?
Speaker 1: Okay, electric eel?
Speaker 4: In what city did jazz music start?
Speaker 1: Like Louisiana? All right, well say that you got that in. Let's sit under the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer bread do love the city of Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Victoria got to correct, Nick got three correct?
Speaker 1: Congratulations, did it? Marshals has good luck? Charm And now let's go over the answers with Nina.
Speaker 4: The two countries that were involved in the Cold War were USA and the Soviet Union. I was gonna say that King Arthur is the king that had an ancient round table. I don't know that they all inn't how round tables because this was like famous for it. Okay, well you know what the Greek god of the underworld is Hades.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were.
Speaker 4: Five golden tickets and Charlie and the chocolate factory. Seriously, an electric eel can give you an electric shock, and then I feel like Victoria can have like half a point on this one.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The city the study that jazz music started in was New Orleans.
Speaker 1: That's in Louisiana. That's where I was going with the context. The city wansa state. The question specifically.
Speaker 3: Says, city, you didn't give me time to go through it give you.
Speaker 1: You're actually way over your time on that way. Hey, whoa easy? Thanks for playing, Nicky. Yeah, well play you versus Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play, you can always dm us at the Jubile Show or go to the jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 22: It's time to catch a cheater only on the Jubil Show.
Speaker 1: Evan is on the phone today for to catch a cheater. And he's been dating his girlfriend Marcy for about six months, and now he thinks she might be cheating. So let's see if we can figure it out for you. Evan, Sorry, man, but what's going on.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we've been together about six months.
Speaker 9: We met at a bar one night.
Speaker 18: I thought it was just a one night stand, but it just kind of progressed from there. Okay, we kind of work looking for a relationship, per saying we just got out of a long relationship both of us and are like, yeah, our mindset wasn't in that direction, but it's just, you know, I got to have a long relationship.
Speaker 11: She was seeing a married.
Speaker 18: Guy that she would hope would leave his wife or her, and we were just talking to bonding about like how screwed up our lives were, and we just started expressing our connection in other ways, like you know, basically bedroom like one yeah, one one night stand led to another one night stand, and then it just turned into this thing, you know, and then I just started.
Speaker 9: To kind of care for her, you know.
Speaker 18: I don't know, it's just we've always tried to level up with one another. I always got to be honest, you know, We've had enough drama to last a lifetime. And I was like, well, if we're gonna do a relationship type of thing, then we need to be upfront about things nobs, and she said she wanted.
Speaker 11: The same thing.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 11: It's like we kind of saved.
Speaker 18: Each other from like losching ourselves off of bridge or lose her mind.
Speaker 4: So you definitely play a very key role in both of each other's lives. And she feels the same way you do.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, I guess, I guess.
Speaker 11: I was sorry, thought, so.
Speaker 1: What's been going on that makes you feel like things are changing?
Speaker 18: So probably within the last month or so, I don't know, she's like a like a different woman. Like she's always been busy, you know, she's she's to go get her you know, but she's becoming like more scarce than normal. Like we don't live together.
Speaker 11: But we always need.
Speaker 18: Some type of effort to kind of see each other. And like lately she would do this thing where she said she would call and then we could meet up, but then she never calls. Then she'll just start fights for no reason and like to make them bigger than like they need to be.
Speaker 11: And then then there was a there was a client party.
Speaker 1: Okay, what happened that? With that?
Speaker 18: She has a client party thing and she she mentioned like, hey, do you want to come? And then she decided to like it's not really that big a deal. You can stay home if you want to, And I was like, no, I want to. I want to go, Like, you know, all the stressful legs out, what's.
Speaker 9: That open bar is free?
Speaker 11: I was like, yeah, that sounds like a fun night, you know.
Speaker 9: So I tagged along.
Speaker 11: That's when I noticed.
Speaker 9: The Mary guy. Oh he was there.
Speaker 18: I was across the room talking to someone and I noticed them. I knew they worked together, but like she seemed really really, really really comfortable talking to him, and you could pick up on body language like when you want to go home with somebody, And that's kind of the vibe I was getting.
Speaker 11: And then later I made.
Speaker 18: A comment about it, and then she kind of shut it down. And then she she made the comment of like, jealousy.
Speaker 9: Is in a good color on you?
Speaker 18: Oh you know, yeah, I mean you know, she got a point a little bit, like we never really put strong parameters on her relationship.
Speaker 11: But I don't know, man, Marcie's smarter than this man, Like, yeah, she's could.
Speaker 18: Be over being strong along with someone that's like fake promises that.
Speaker 9: He's going to leave his wife and he's not.
Speaker 11: Don't I just want her to do what she needs to do.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: I hope it's not that.
Speaker 4: But those types of relationships kind of turn into a drug, you know, and you have so many high highs and low lows that you get on these crazy rides. So you probably served as a wonderful distraction and showed her that life could be wonderful. But if this guy started popping back up, I mean there's a chance that she could she could be kind of playing around in that area again, or she's using the opportunity to have you to make him jealous. So either way, there's still going to be some type of poking at that.
Speaker 1: Man. I feel, Oh, I hate this for you, and I hate this for her. That sucks. Well, let's see if we can figure it out. You already told us a grocery store she's a rewards card Membrett. So we'll play a song come back, and then call her and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that she's this once lucky winner of free flowers delivered to whoever she wants to send them to and we'll see if she sends them to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, okay, pleas I'll come back and get her to catch a seter next. It's a double show right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater if you're just joining us. Evan is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of six months named Marcy might be cheating. So in a second, we're going to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards member at, and say that she's this month's a big winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if she sends those to her boyfriend or to somebody else. All right, Evan. Before we do that, though, why don't you remind us of your situation?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 18: Me and Marcy met one night's stan turned to a relationship thing.
Speaker 11: Always very honest.
Speaker 18: Lately she's been kind of sneaky and then it looks like she at a work function and kind of awfully reconnected with a guy that she was interested in.
Speaker 9: Before me who's married, yeah, married stringer along.
Speaker 11: She deserves better than this.
Speaker 1: You know what's Mary guy's name.
Speaker 11: It's Charlie.
Speaker 1: Charlie Mary. Are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, let's get let's pull that band aid out.
Speaker 14: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is horrible calling from grocers. I was looking for our awards card member named Marcy.
Speaker 14: Oh hey, this is she.
Speaker 1: Hi Marci, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations here, this month's a big winner. Thank you for shopping with us.
Speaker 14: Oh my gosh, well, thank you so much. That's awesome. What did I win?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: You've just won thirty six long sim red Roses box of candy or chocolates and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fift the United States. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value. Actually, Oh my gosh, congratulations.
Speaker 14: Thank you. That's insane. What do I need to do?
Speaker 1: Well, how it works is I can take down the information and just a matter of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 14: And yeah, we could definitely do it over the phone.
Speaker 1: Then great. Do you want me to set up a time to call you back or do you know who you'd like to send them to?
Speaker 14: I definitely have somebody I'd want to send it to. It's a guide though. Is there anything else like it? Maybe send them?
Speaker 1: Yes, we can send a bottle of it, like alcohol, whatever, wine. We have some whiskeys.
Speaker 5: Perfect, Yeah, I know he's definitely like whiskey, so that would be perfect.
Speaker 1: Okay, how does that Woodford reserve sound?
Speaker 14: Oh my gosh, she loves that. That'll do just by.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll do a bottle of that and it will still come with flowers and in a card.
Speaker 14: Awesome. Well, thank you so much for what do I need to do?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm prepared to take the information right now. If you just give me the first and last name of the person you want to send them to, we can start there.
Speaker 9: Sure.
Speaker 14: His name is Charlie.
Speaker 1: Is there anything you want to put on a card?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Actually could we put? Just wanted to send something small to celebrate. I'm so excited.
Speaker 14: To see what the future holds.
Speaker 1: Great a.
Speaker 11: Married guy.
Speaker 1: Hello, Marcy, that's Evan, your boyfriend on the phone. This is actually the Jubile Show. Name's Jubal Yeah, Nina, Hi, I'm Victoria and we do a segment called to Catch a Teeter and Evan thought you might be messing around with a guy named Charlie. So the married guy.
Speaker 11: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Okay, Hi Evan, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 14: You heard that.
Speaker 1: So you are with the married guy.
Speaker 14: So it's it's kind of complicated.
Speaker 5: He you know, I've been with Evan for several months and i'd kind of given up on Charlie.
Speaker 14: You guys are calling married guy.
Speaker 5: That's that's actually kind of funny. And he was still seeing his wife and I that's why i'd kind of stepped away for a while.
Speaker 14: And then I had kind of.
Speaker 5: Heard through the Greek line at work that things maybe weren't.
Speaker 14: Going so well with the wife.
Speaker 5: And I spoke to him at this work party that I did have Evan with me at I kind of discouraged Evan for coming, but he wanted to come, and I felt like I kind of needed to say yes, And he came, and I spoke to Charlie for a while.
Speaker 14: Turns out him and his wife path completely separated.
Speaker 5: He has left, and at one point I stepped away and I did see Evan actually approach him and tell him, you know, he better not hurt her, you better not mess with her.
Speaker 2: And why does this seem so nonchalant and funny to you like, you're just like it's like, oh yeah, and then you know, I've been dating Evan, but whatever, the dude was seeing his white like that's that's crazy to me.
Speaker 18: I mean it's I mean, I understand his situation is kind of weird, but it does sound very assay about it, like, you know, like he kind of don't care like I care about you. I just want you happy. I don't want to be strong along yet either, and so this is I don't know, this is this is proof that I kind.
Speaker 9: Of have been strong along.
Speaker 11: I thought we were more honest than that.
Speaker 14: You are. You're totally right, and I am. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I know we never really labeled things in the relationship, and sometimes I felt like maybe you.
Speaker 14: Were still hung up on your ex.
Speaker 5: But that's that's not an excuse. So I genuinely am very sorry Evan. I didn't think this was going to happen. So, yes, Evan, I can confirm I was cheating on you.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, at least you're honest, I.
Speaker 11: Mean, yeah, I mean that's the type of honesty I'm used to. I just wish you were more honest in the lead up.
Speaker 1: You know, I do sound very upset Evan, I am.
Speaker 18: It's weird because I'm upset and in a lot of ways that can't be you know, because I still have feelings for my ex, but like that's not a thing.
Speaker 9: And we were dating.
Speaker 14: And I started caring about Marson, So wait, you still have feelings for your ex?
Speaker 9: Really? I mean yeah, we were.
Speaker 11: I mean that's how we met, was we were pining over.
Speaker 18: People that at the particular moment.
Speaker 11: Didn't want us.
Speaker 18: So yeah, I still have feelings, but like that's not a thing. That's gonna happen because she doesn't want to be with me. I started caring about you. I thought we were more honest than this. That's why I'm upset, but I feel.
Speaker 14: Like I can't be but now I know wait what Oh my gosh, knew it.
Speaker 11: I'm baffled all right, Like, wait, you've been cheating on me?
Speaker 9: Why is this getting turned around on me? I?
Speaker 11: Uh, this is this is ridiculous.
Speaker 18: This is the most like mental gymnastics I've ever heard from somebody to try to turn around on me like this.
Speaker 14: This is everything I needed to hear. I am so done. Oh my god, you're absolute.
Speaker 11: Evan.
Speaker 1: She hung up. I think you just got broken up with by the person who cheated on you, but you didn't cheat. Yeah, I think I didn't.
Speaker 9: Do anything wrong.
Speaker 11: That's that's the I don't know what's happening right now.
Speaker 1: You know what? Now you know that you guys both to purpose.
Speaker 4: You helped each other get past or at least she helps you get past a little bit somebody else that you could open up to. Now the key is going to be don't take her back when married man decides it's going to stay married.
Speaker 11: I mean, yeah, I don't think she'ved it anyway.
Speaker 18: So after I told her I show feelings for my act, I'm right now, But now I know now that I know, I have a clear answer, that was not.
Speaker 11: Where I needed to put my energy at.
Speaker 1: Sorry that happened, but yeah, I bet there's somewhere elsewhere your energy is gonna be better. Start fresh. The Jewel shows to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 23: You'll ever met people that can just downplay a bad situation and actlock it never happened and just move on with their life. Because I'm not the one for that, never have been, never will be on in fact, not from the Disney Channel. My name is nai Elsa and I letting go because what the frack? Oh grudges, I'll hold a grudge for the next three hundred seas, five days, five years, ten years, twenty five years. I'll hold one until on my death, better until your own years, because I don't give.
Speaker 1: Ah, it's the jewel shows stress and would you like to have a friend with benefits? The problem is those situations can get messy and then before you know it, you're walking down the aisle and looking at them waiting for you, and you're like, how did this happen? They're like so hot but so dumb? Yeah, how am I expect to have conversations with this person for the rest of my life? Well, thanks to the Internet, there's a checklist of things that you should do when it comes to finding a friends with benefits. So we'll go over it right after this and tell you what they are so that your FWB doesn't turn into an FML this show. If you can hear my voice right now, congratulations, you are now my friend with benefits. I mostly say that because I missed open enrollment for my health care at this company, so if I could get on yours, that would be dope. Okay, I need to speak in sexual show, but a lot of people search for a friend with benefits, someone that they can hang out with and do some fun, better activities with with no strings attached. Well, figuratively, it's bad. Might like that literally, I don't know, but having a friend of benefits can be a messy situation, and that's why a checklist of rules for a friend with benefits is going viral. So let's go over it so you can be prepared. The first rule of having a friend with benefits, they say, is to pick with purpose. The success of an FWB rests on the selection of the partner. Don't meet them at a place that encourages thought. Right, that's what it says, but actually makes a lot of sense. First of all, I don't think friends with benefits work. So you either have benefits or you have friends. I don't think that you can have both.
Speaker 4: So to that point, if you find somebody that's a little bit not mentally stimulating, you have a better chance of not catching feelings and having the benefits.
Speaker 1: Yes, they say, you want your friend with benefits to be hot and fun, but not someone you can really have a conversation with. So places like the gym, the club or tender are all great places to meet them. Yeah, otherwise we start to develop feelings. Victoria.
Speaker 4: This is what you've been asking for every single day. You come in here saying, just want a friend with benefits, So you got to pay attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I realized yesterday I should not have Why not, Victoria, I just realized yesterday.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm like.
Speaker 3: Emotionally like well enough to have a friends with benefits. Like I was thinking about it yesterday and I was like, man, like, do I really want that? I was like, well, yes, But then on the other side, no, because I went it like in the movies where then like they seem like they're like best friends, but then and then they fall in love. Yeah, I see that's what I don't want.
Speaker 1: That the love part. You don't want, No, not right now, and you don't trust yourself not to fall in love. Well, then to fall in love with me. That's another thing on the checklist of having a friends of benefits. Perform an emotional self check. It sounds like that's what you did, Victoria. So good candidate. Before you plunge into the pool of Cardinal's delights, pause and reflect. Cardinal delights. What dive deep into your emotional core. If you're secretly nursing a bruised ego or a recent breakup and filling a tad needy or grappling with loneliness, it's better to hold off. Well, I've been through a breakups. I think I'm good on that one loneliness part. Though you're not alone, Victoria. You have a cat going over that, a checklist that's going viral of things you need to check off before you have a friends with Benefits situation. Express your physical desires and only your physical desires. Yeah, basically, don't talk to them about anything but like what we're going to.
Speaker 4: Do right, Like you send emojis all day long or like little hot like memes and stuff.
Speaker 1: Is that still talking?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're just getting excited for it. It's going to go down later. So that way, you're not actually having an emotional connection. You know, you don't go to them and like vent about your day. You take it out on them. What you guys, This is how you protect your heart. How come when guys do this everybody gets upset? Then they don't call it friends with benefit Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think because you're not, you know, just an unsolicited pick and he's like I'm just telling you what i'd like to put right yeah, yeah, yeah, that you don't know if they want that yet you.
Speaker 4: Didn't have the conversation and establish the rules of what's happening. Also, guys are more comfortable with situationships, so they do have the emotional connection and they get the other stuff.
Speaker 1: I think girls are better at separate. I think that guys are scared to have the conversation of I just want a friend of benefits because they're scared that the girl will be like, well, then I don't want to and then they won't have an opportunity to have fun in the bedroom. But in my experience, anytime, I've been like, hey, I'm not interested in anything but this as a matter of fact, like when we're done, like and leave, you know, honestly, like we could go our several ways, like I really am not interested in anything else, and they're always like I'm down, Like they're so excited about it because you were honest, and I'm excited because I'm like cool.
Speaker 9: Until you meet their mom.
Speaker 1: Okay, how did you get there, Brad? How did we get there? Said hey, this is never going to happen, and they're like, I can change him. Yeah, I guess that's also happened to me as well.
Speaker 9: Before you know it.
Speaker 1: The situation where you're like, man, you guys, the checklist is really should have had a checklist. That's why we're going over the checklist of things that you need to do before get into a friends with benefits situation. It says to expect the fizzle yea oh yes, like a fizzle out. Yeah, I don't be surprised if it goes away. You said the encounters might start with an explosive bang. Nice job for whoever wrote this to often fizzle out on their own. Remember it's not a relationship, it's a series of passionate moments without a long term plan. So have a game plan ready when it's time to call it quits. Make it clean, swift and consensual, no drama, no strings. Like split is not always consensual. Even if it's friends of benefits. Someone may be like, I don't want to stop this. Yeah, well I'm leaving, so buy well.
Speaker 4: The thing that really sucks is if somebody meets somebody and they're like, oh well, okay, so this friends with benefits can be over now because now I actually have feelings for somebody.
Speaker 1: That's when you get robot hurt and it turns into a mess. Well, you needed to have this list me now you had to check the list of checking your emotion.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just saying that when you get to the fizzling part ego, you sometimes don't expect your ego to arise, but it always does.
Speaker 1: I've had that situation happen where somebody's met somebody when I've been in a friends of benefits type situation with them, and they're like, I met somebody, so we can't do this anymore. I'm like, okay, cool. And about a week went by and then it was a text to two in the morning like are you a lay.
Speaker 6: Whatever?
Speaker 1: We're having problems right now.
Speaker 4: It's sign Bernina's what's trending, Yah, Wednesday Adams is coming for you all thanks to a TikTok trend.
Speaker 1: So I am talking about Jenna Ortakea. But so there's this trend on TikTok.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you've seen it, but they have these Wednesday dolls and you can walk into the store and push their hair back so I have dark hair on them. They're little stuffed dolls, but you push their hair back. So people are going into like different targets or wherever you can find them and making them all look bald. Way, how did it make them look bald if their hairs push back, Because they push it back behind the heads, all you see is like the bald top.
Speaker 1: So it's a bunch of bald dolls. It's bald Wednesday atoms. Yes, it's one hundred percent of it is so.
Speaker 4: Jenna Ortega chimes in and she goes, just don't and then all these people are responding to her, going like it wasn't me. Meanwhile, all of these VIDs from stores across the country are posting bald Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jenna or tego listen, it's just you and me here. You're not Wednesday Adams. I know you didn't have a personality prior to playing that role. You steal hers, but Wednesday Adams has been around for a lot longer than you've been alive.
Speaker 1: Okay, step off, people.
Speaker 9: They can do whatever they want.
Speaker 1: She's not yours, I don't think so she did inherit it it is hers? Yeah, it was an interesting how that works.
Speaker 4: Yeah, its my head me too, Like it was dubbed down like yeah, they took the sword and said, you, Jenna, mine are now Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Yes, but like can't she?
Speaker 4: It gets even more serious because Jenna is not the only one making threats. Some of these stores have signs up on them saying do not flip Wednesday's hair. You'll be asked to leave the Yeah, step down?
Speaker 5: How long?
Speaker 1: Thanks for me down.
Speaker 4: The other story here is for you, Brad, because this is one of your beloved brands. But nearly four hundred and fifty seven eleven stores across North America are closing no for underperforming according to their parent companies.
Speaker 1: Okay, well then get out.
Speaker 4: Well, I just think you don't know to perform in my house? What my seven elevens have a standard. We don't even know which ones are closing. That's the funny part. They won't tell us. So all of a sudden, seven elevens are gonna start disappearing.
Speaker 1: You won't even know it, though, because as I love then I know. But there was a seven eleven I went to all the time that closed one time, and it was so sad. It showed up to get something and it was closed, and I cried, I believe, I was like, no, I need to get my water in my protein bars and you're coconut water. Yeah, jewbile. If any closed in our hood, we're going to open a new one. What are you gonna call it seven eleven? Should I'll call it seven twelve? No, why would you do that? It's a different brand, it's like it, but no, no franchises working French.
Speaker 24: It would call seven eleven say hey, someone, we would like to open a seven eleven and then we could do like kind of like magic Johnson shows seven eleven.
Speaker 4: But it's a parent company of the franchise that's closing them because are not performed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not allowing them to license their stuff anymore. Okay.
Speaker 3: All I asked is if y'all do do that, can y'all keep lakor in the seven eleventh.
Speaker 4: Th What a boozy slur the wime that boost slurpies.
Speaker 1: For the wind? Okay O?
Speaker 24: That sounds illegal? So I was worried about that. I don't know what it is, just the kid's ability to walk up and put slurpy? Mom, is this Tito's flavor?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Teqito flavored slurpy? Okay, well that's pretty good. That's roassting and that's what's trending.
Speaker 9: Jewbles.
Speaker 14: Dirty little secret?
Speaker 1: Hello, hey you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Goodness, okay, what is it?
Speaker 21: My heart is pounding right now.
Speaker 11: I don't think I was going to call me.
Speaker 21: So my dirty little secret is I'm pregnant, but my baby daddy doesn't know that. I'm still living with my husband.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's not the father. Oh boy, So does your baby daddy know that you're married?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 21: I told him that when we first started meeting up that I kind of twisted the story to make him think that we were not really like together.
Speaker 1: Oh are you yeah?
Speaker 14: No, yes, very much.
Speaker 21: We live together, we have kids together.
Speaker 11: We do everything together.
Speaker 1: What are you going to do?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I'm freaking out.
Speaker 21: I have a baby in October and he hasn't been to my house yet. He keeps wanting to come over, and I give him excuses, but the excuses because there's someone in my house.
Speaker 1: What how far long are you?
Speaker 14: Six months?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Shoot?
Speaker 1: Does your husband think it's his baby?
Speaker 14: No, he knows it's not.
Speaker 1: Oh are you guys getting divorced?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, do you have an arrangement?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 21: It was just like, you know, things are complicated in our relationship. So I stepped out and then I didn't think this was going to happen. But I was telling my husband the whole time about everything that was going on, and then this just kind of happened, and I was like, oh my goodness, and yeah, I've just been kind of avoiding the awkward elephant in the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Communication is key, and sounds like you have great communication with you. This is just the other guy. Well, good luck.
Speaker 21: Yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Thank you for telling your little secret.
Speaker 14: Of course, I have a great day, you do.
Speaker 1: Bye bye? Hello? Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, I do.
Speaker 1: Oh yay, what is it?
Speaker 7: I caught my boyfriend's stepdad cheating on his wife.
Speaker 1: Oh yikes, how did you do that?
Speaker 14: Yikes?
Speaker 7: Indeed, so I'm the manager of a restaurant and he came in with this woman that I'd never seen before, and they were like very flirty, and then when I walked over to the seaqul, they like stopped folding hands and he got so awkward, and I to this day like I hadn't known if I should tell anyone.
Speaker 1: Also, nobody knows, So it is your secret.
Speaker 14: I guess you guys know now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What is he like when you see him?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 21: It was so uncomfortable.
Speaker 14: He started like stuttering. He's like, hey, oh, good to see you.
Speaker 1: When you see him now.
Speaker 21: He keeps it very short, very cordial.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I bet you could get away with Oh, you know what, it would be really nice if you gave me and your son a trip to Greece.
Speaker 1: Yeah for this summer. You know going to say no, I don't think so. I love that I use it to your advantage.
Speaker 9: Great idea.
Speaker 1: I'm here for you. Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 14: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: What's your dirty little secret,