Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Hi high, hih my neck, my back, My neck and my back. I am hurting. Somebody wore it else. Now, that is not why that's hurting.
Speaker 3: You fell out the bed.
Speaker 2: No, I had a migraine for two days and I'm still suffering from that migraine. I was having like spasms and stuff. Yeah, and I still have a headache. So now this is going on like four days. I got that coronavirus.
Speaker 3: That's what it is, you know. And I was going to say something, but I didn't want to seem insensitive because people will be calling me the mean friend.
Speaker 4: But I think Sydney, MI could have coronavirus.
Speaker 2: My dad means you'll all got it.
Speaker 4: So everybody listening.
Speaker 5: A month from now. So we don't know where we'll be with the coronavirus.
Speaker 3: We know somebody in the United States. Somebody in the United States just dies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's only going higher.
Speaker 2: And so this is right on time.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, it's not late, it's not early, it's right on time. Always tell when you come, always and day who Okay, Well, I'm uh, I'm dealing with some some a difficult life choice right now. Okay, let's talk about it. So I want to grow my hair back. I think it's time. I'm sorry, do you just have loose I'd be profit on the table right now. I told you I am, but loose pills. People from all over New York come and sit at this dusty as table with their sleeves on it, and you just got your Okay, that's how you got coronaviruses.
Speaker 4: You're gross well disgusting there, it is, Oh my god. Anyway back to my crisis.
Speaker 3: I want to grow my hair back, and uh so, part of me is like, I want to start growing it back now so I can get braids for the summer. You know, black women, summertime is braids time. But then another part of me.
Speaker 4: Is like, should I just be bald for the summer because.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be hot and I can learn how to swim and I don't have to worry about chlorine that's in with my hair. And then the third part of me, because it's three parts, you know, father son and the shady spirit, the third part of me is like, I just want to get a flat top, Grace Jones flat top, So help let me figure this out.
Speaker 2: It's twenty twenty, friends, there's so many things you could do. You could grow your hair out. You could wear a wig on top. You you could grow out to a flat top and then take it off then let your hair breathe. You can flip back to the wig, break it up, have some more time, and.
Speaker 3: Then your hair. By then your hair is already enough. It's just already a butt length down to my butt. Yeah, so you're I mean, this is all doable. Yeah, but I'm part of like I'm trying to. I want to start growing it out now right. It's the beginning of the year. I feel like it's gonna take me two and a half cool years to grow my hair back to the length that it was. So six months is along, I think for me to get some braids. But I'm like, should I just be bald? If I can't do both?
Speaker 2: You got rock paper scissors, because I'm like, what.
Speaker 3: I mean, thank you for all your support through this difficult times. No, I thank you for all of the help I just gave me. Well, you said you said you don't know what you want to do. I told you that you look fantastic without hair. Oh. You know what is so annoying about that statement is everyone told me not to shave my hair off. They were like, y, your hair is your brand and now I want to grow it back. And people are like, no, this is who you are. Now. You look good. Bald, be bald, live, live bald.
Speaker 5: Well, did you like being bald last summer?
Speaker 3: I was bald at the I shaved my hair in August, so I wasn't really bald for the summer. Got it, But you know, I've got got a month. I got a month, then it's fine. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't like being bald, so I think I'm just gonna grow it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that you should do whatever makes you feel good, because if you're listening to people and it's making you angry when they talk, then you should probably.
Speaker 4: It's not people. I'm not making me angry looking at my photos.
Speaker 2: It's making me angry.
Speaker 3: People don't make me mad.
Speaker 4: I make me mad. Okay, I'm looking at the photos and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, what what is my forehead doing here? Like if there was like a clip on bang that was the same texture and color as my hair, I'm.
Speaker 2: So tired of you. Stop it. I would just add that, you know, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: My forehead is huge.
Speaker 3: It's really not Wow, that's because I'd be wearing my hat's just right. I've perfected leaning it forward, bring it to my bro Well.
Speaker 2: The thing is, if you keep covering your forehead every time you take it off, that's what makes it be like, Oh, it's so big because you're not having it out.
Speaker 4: Is that coming from an expert, an expert forehead witness, Thank.
Speaker 3: You so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean I had bangs for like a decade because I didn't want anybody to see my forehead. And then I finally took my bangs off and I was like, oh my god, my forehead is so big. But it's just like, after like a couple of months, then I kind of grew into my forehead and I was like, oh, it's not that bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's different. You have hair and a forehead. I don't have hair. I don't have hair and a forehead, and it just looks like my whole head is a forehead.
Speaker 2: My hairline just be fucking me up. So it, honestly, it could be either.
Speaker 3: Or I don't know. So I was I've been on YouTube watching wig videos and trying to order like a bomb ass blunt bob Wig and all of the wigs are trash. I think what I think, what we've learned from YouTube is these hair companies send the good wigs to the YouTubers and send regular crappy, synthetic pube wigs to paying consumers. So I think what you gotta do is you gotta order the hair like nice hair, and then make like have somebody make you a wig. Yes, and that's how you get a good wig. Yeah. I agree. So the lady who did the lady who.
Speaker 2: Did my wigs, she's good.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll go ahead.
Speaker 2: Marianne, go ahead and send me her contact friend.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll hit her up for a week making service.
Speaker 2: Marianne is a very West Indian and very particular and.
Speaker 4: West Indian in particular.
Speaker 3: I mean, she'd be late, but she wants you to be on time exactly, Moon, No, that is Mary.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How dare you make her wait to the tea?
Speaker 3: Yeah? To the tea? You know that's my people.
Speaker 2: I gotta text her and be like, Yo, my wig is woof? Can you glue it back on?
Speaker 3: I feel like at this point you should know when her birthday is, what her anniversary is. Did you hit her up with a Happy New Year's text I did, Okay, well there we go.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 4: That's a friend now, quite thoughtful. She's gonna be your maid of honor friend.
Speaker 2: Maybe she might be on call. She might be on call. She definitely doing my hair active wedding.
Speaker 3: Wow. Uh that was a hot breath.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's this is fucking struggle last week. Obviously, you know when this comes out, you guys know it's gonna be late. But I mean, a bitch is really going through it. February has been kind of rough. January was absolutely rough.
Speaker 3: January was rough for you.
Speaker 2: I just think there's like just bad vibes for January. And then Kobe died and it was just like, oh, there were so many people who were dying before Kobe. They just we just didn't know them, like to be famous people. But a lot of a lot of friends of friends was like, oh this person, like my you know, a friend died.
Speaker 3: Oh. But I mean, not to take away from what you're saying, but people literally die every single day.
Speaker 2: No, but I just don't be hearing about it until, like, you know, it's just too much on Instagram. You gotta log out of that shit because then you'd be taking on all this stuff You're like, I don't even know these people.
Speaker 3: Oh my. Yesterday I was reading the reports of the helicopter crash. I was like, what am I doing? Like? What why am I doing this?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, what was the rears?
Speaker 3: What? You know? This said that the engine was intact when it hit the ground, So something about the fog the drive.
Speaker 4: It was the pilot made.
Speaker 3: An error and that's why the helicopter crashed. It wasn't like a technical thing. It wasn't.
Speaker 2: There was nothing wrong with the helicopter, is what I'm reading.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I was looking at the flight patterns. It's a lot.
Speaker 3: It was a lot witness photos of the helicopter in the in the sky.
Speaker 2: What was the witness photo?
Speaker 3: Sidney? I just said that it was too much for me last night, and you want me to get into it, which you today and the way you talked about I'm just saying that, like this Kobe thing is like every day a new thing comes out. I was on his wife's page yesterday looking at the daughter's eighth grade.
Speaker 4: Jersey retirement ceremony. Wait what you watched all the videos?
Speaker 5: I watched like a lot of it. I was like, no, why am I watching this? It's so depressing, so sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fucking depressing. It's absolutely depressing. And then, uh, you know I watched about you know, Gail King was talking to Leslie Jones, No, Lisa Leslie.
Speaker 3: She was talking Jones.
Speaker 2: Sorry, she was talking to Lisa Leslie, and you know, she brought up the rape allegations or whatever, like does it mess up his legacy? Does it make it complicated? And Leslie was just like, why are you trying to catch me out here like that?
Speaker 3: I know the Snoop Dogg called her a funky dog hair dog haired bitch, Snoop it, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 4: It was like, who are you talking to? Uncle Snoop listener?
Speaker 5: He had a Cosby come in to play with this.
Speaker 3: So Snoop Dogg. I didn't even see the Gail interview, but I saw the Snoop video because I saw the I care about the real news. And so Snoop was like, how dare you question?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 3: And Oprah are always questioning, uh, these black men for what they do and tarnishing their names, but what about like Weinstein and blah blah blah blah blah. And he was like free Bill Cosby, like he said all this stuff. He said all this stuff that people were like, okay, right, word on, huh. And then he was like free Bill. And then Bill Cosby tweeted from jail or his team tweeted, and he's like, brother snoop, pull up your pants or whatever he said. And somebody commented and was like, I thought you were blind, Like how you tweeting and you blind? But you know, they got computers in jail.
Speaker 2: So I think that's how this is so fucking messy. Is it like a business center?
Speaker 3: No? I think that, Like, you know, how you can get on the phone when you're in jail for like X amount of minutes or whatever. I think you can like do that online. That's how people be, you know, getting online pen pals from.
Speaker 2: Prison, and that's how they be having Instagrams and uploading stuff from face.
Speaker 4: No, they be having phones in their cells.
Speaker 3: Like some somebody slid in my DMS and it was clearly a man in prison, and he was like all his posts were like fuzzy. I think he took all the pictures on a BlackBerry, but he was. He slid in my DMS and was like, what's up? What you doing? In three to five years.
Speaker 4: Or whatever the hell his question was.
Speaker 2: It was like blucked, But.
Speaker 5: How do you even charge a phone in prison?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 5: Because they don't they outlets and.
Speaker 3: They make alcohol in a toilet. I'm sure they can make a battery out of a poop. Turn a doodle turn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that was that was rough, And like Gail is like blaming CBS and it's like, sis.
Speaker 3: Well, well, so realistically, when are we supposed to talk about this Kobe Bryant thing? You know?
Speaker 2: You know when we could have talked about it when the nigga was alive, Nobody was mentioning that for years. I mean for I didn't forget, I didn't forget about it. But it was like all of a sudden, as soon as he dies, we're all talking about it. When when he when he won all those championships, nobody was talking about anything.
Speaker 3: They were talking about it. Dave Chappelle has a whole bit on the Kobe thing. When when all of that came out, it was a big deal, like when it came out, so much so that like years later, when Vanessa was going to divorce him, Drake had that whole He wasn't with me shooting in the gym line, Yes, that was all like right after all that had happened. But Chappelle's joke about it. He says that the girl dropped the chart just because she showed up to the hospital with a different man semen in her underwear, So that's why she.
Speaker 4: Because it was like, what was you doing this? Like where is this?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Anyway, it's messy.
Speaker 3: The whole thing is messy. The whole thing is messy.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, yes, all of that is valid, and I get it. But when he was winning for the Lakers, nobody was mentioned in that shit.
Speaker 4: People were still.
Speaker 3: Talking about it, just it wasn't as much as they're talking about it right now. But you know, the same way that they won't let Michael Vick do anything affiliated with football anymore because of them dogs. There was always somebody in the background when Kobe did something that was like, yeah, but he's a rapist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I just it wasn't as prevalent. I was not hearing it at all, to be honest. It wasn't like it was expunged, but it definitely was not. When he retired. It wasn't like, yeah, thank god he retired. He's a rapist, Like I didn't hear any of that.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, he's been he's working, he was working with little girls. If he's such a bad guy, why would people trust him with their children because he had rings sis.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like, this is stuff that you talk about when somebody can defend themselves, you just when somebody dies. It's like, I don't know the Michael Jackson stuff he was went to court that everybody was still talking about it to the day, to the day he died. They had always talked about him messing with little boys, but Kobe was like, yeah, they talked about it in those first couple of years, but then after a while.
Speaker 3: It was kind of like, all right, well, I mean we're talking about it for a couple of years, but like, realistically, what new information is coming out about this that we're still talking about it? Nothing?
Speaker 4: Nothing, absolutely enough, So what is there to talk about.
Speaker 2: They just want to mention it. It's to tarnish the guy. It's not right. I don't think it's right.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's like a news story though, right, It's just like, hey, like let's talk about something. Joe Brian's in the news. Let's talk about this because people will click on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, sure were.
Speaker 3: But also it's always gonna be an asterisk next to Kobe Bryant's name because of that, you know, always.
Speaker 2: The crazy thing is is that he's the only person that I've seen who's been in a case and said put out a whole thing like I am sorry, I did not know, I didn't know the situation. Please don't blame her. It is not her fault.
Speaker 3: Like he put out a whole statement that you rarely get from any of.
Speaker 2: These guys that's on has a charge like that. Any they'll never be like, please don't blame this woman.
Speaker 3: So it's just like, okay, like I don't know, you accuse me of something I'm saying, I'm blaming you.
Speaker 4: You accuse me, Marie Fasson, of doing something that I didn't do.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be like, this is a witch hunt, this is racism, this is anti Caribbean, this is anti seasoned food. Like I'm just I'm attacking. I'm lashing out at you for attacking me. But I don't know. I guess when you're rich and successful and you can pay somebody to go away, you don't really have to dwell on them no more, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, nah, I don't think that. I think he was. Just like when I was thinking about that, and like a lot of situations that were happening in college with me and just other friends, It's like.
Speaker 4: Dude, those situations happened to college, just like, oh.
Speaker 2: You you're drunk, the other person is drunk. We fool around, We wake up, don't really remember what happened. Like that's suspect we were.
Speaker 3: Not we were the same age. We both drunk, We wake up, We don't know. That's not that's not it's not the same thing. That's not consent.
Speaker 2: We were making out and then all of a sudden one of us black out and the other person keeps going that's rape.
Speaker 3: But does the person if you're both drunk, does the person that you're hooking up with, know that you blacked out? Since like when people, when you're drunk and you black out, you don't necessarily pass out. You'll be out and about and moving around. You just will completely forget what you did, won't. It doesn't mean that you're not.
Speaker 5: Like the people can tell. I've like I've only blacked out once and I came back from being blacked out and.
Speaker 3: Like, where was you?
Speaker 5: A very bad bar in Chinatown?
Speaker 3: Oh? You was asking for troubal.
Speaker 5: I totally was. However, I really got what I signed up for. When I came back from being blacked out. Yeah, three guys were like on like they were just there.
Speaker 2: Yeah they no, no, they were around.
Speaker 5: They were all playing a part with me, And I was like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 3: By yourself? What happened for him?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I was all by myself.
Speaker 2: You just oh, okay, okay. Now I'm like very concerned.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I know, And it's just like I don't get that crazy. I think something happened, you know. Yeah, but people, you know, you know, if you're blacked out, people can probably tell, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you're blackout and the people around you are sober, then yes, they can probably tell. But if everybody's drinking and we're all getting slappy, I'm not paying attention to how drunk or sober you are. I'm trying to pretend that I'm sober still, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's what I totally agree with that, But I'm also saying, at the end of the day, somebody could get up out of a blackout and was like what happened? And then they were like, well we had sex and You're like, but wait.
Speaker 5: I wasn't there for that.
Speaker 3: I didn't. Really, that's the.
Speaker 2: Way I want to go.
Speaker 4: That's what college is.
Speaker 3: This is what you're describing is college to me, not my experience, but I feel like that's how most people go through those four years. There's a lot of party and it's a lot of sex with people that you didn't necessarily want to sleep with.
Speaker 2: And that's not I mean, that's nothing to just throw out. It was college. Like it's that's like, it's it's a problem, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sidney, it's a problem that can be the campaign platform that you run on when you run for office. I will never stop giving the kids liquor, but never stop drinking these liquors. Problem.
Speaker 5: I think it's the people that are participating obviously, Right.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't understand. Okay, all I'm trying to say is what Sidney's saying is not the same as what Kobe went through. Okay. I don't know what alcohol was involved in that far as I know he was sober when it went down. I don't know if she was shrunk or not. But you're saying that you when you're saying that your situations in college were similar to that. But I don't think that that's the same thing. It's not the same thing.
Speaker 2: But you could definitely be in a situation, situation where somebody thinks that you're down, but in the in the back of your head, you're like, I don't really want to do this.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, well I've been sober and in the back of my mindset, I don't really want to do this, and then I still did it right, you know. But that's you know, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, there's like very like loopholes and Catch twenty two's with like what people feel is rape and what's not rape and what's like someone being a predator. I mean, there's it's just so much involved. So like, yes, there was no real proof, but I mean, just to throw away like, oh, I remember when it was going on, they were like, oh, you know, she's a white woman trying to bring.
Speaker 3: This successful black man down, and I'm like, yes, that does happen.
Speaker 2: That does happen. I'm not throwing that out. But also I've seen plenty of you know, black women say that they've been raping They're like, oh, this black woman is trying to take down this man, like it's all to protect the man that's home.
Speaker 3: Yes it is. It is all to protect that man. But also when you realistically take a step back, all Star weekend, you know, the NBA Finals, the Draft weekend, whatever, there are women who go to these events fully prepared to trap somebody. Yes, they go.
Speaker 2: With their condos with the holes punched in them.
Speaker 3: They go with their you know, their finest fashion over blouse, they got their like seventy eight inch Brazilian virgin remy hair, and they know what they know where these people are gonna be. They're women that like they can get into these VIPs no problem because they got the right look, they got the right connections, they can slip some money to the bouncer whatever, whatever. There are women who that's what they set out to do. They go out and maybe some of them are pooring things in some of these men's drinks or whatever, so that these men don't remember, like that's the thing that also happened. No, that's definitely a thing.
Speaker 2: But you know, I remember when Kevin Hart was caught in that scandal, he was like, oh, my boys wasn't around. It's like, you're a married man whose wife is pregnant. You were not supposed to be in that situation where he said his boys wasn't around, and that's why that happened. Yep, that's exactly in a documentary.
Speaker 3: What a dumbass.
Speaker 2: That's what he said. That exactly, that's exactly what he said. He was like, pretty much, it was his boy's fault because they were supposed to be there to protect him.
Speaker 3: It was his dick's fault and his brain. Yes, that part my boys shut up. I don't know, it's crazy and I don't know if I could. I mean, I have a friend, right, he told me that he was in.
Speaker 2: Toronto, m hm, right or something like that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, he was here in the States. He's in the United States, and he went out. He was at this bar. He met this woman while he was getting a drink. They're talking, they have a couple of drinks. Wakes up in jail. What doesn't remember anything? What in jail? He's like, what happened? Apparently this woman was with these people she slipped him something.
Speaker 4: Yes, he blacks out.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's video of her and these people that she's with putting him in their car taking him to various ATMs around town, wipe out his accounts. Then after they get all his money, they just leave him on the street. He's wandering in the street. It's early in the morning, late night. A cop comes over and it's like, hey, what's going on? Are you okay?
Speaker 4: Friends? He thinks the cop is trying to attack him.
Speaker 2: Definitely didn't say hey, friend, well this person is white.
Speaker 3: This cop is like, hey, buddy, you good, and he thought the cop was trying to like attack him. Punches the cop in the face. Oh shit, punches the cop in the face, maybe broke his nose something wild. Goes to jail, but he doesn't remember anything after meeting this woman. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The only reason he well, I mean, it's a couple of reasons why he's okay.
Speaker 3: He is white, Yes, yes, yes, he had his family had enough money to like get a good lawyer to like look through all the tapes and say, well, he wasn't in the right frame of mind for this, absolutely, you know. Then I don't know the specifics, but the judges, the judge dropped the charges because they I think they paid the judge off or something like that. Anyway, whatever allegedly allegedly that's okay, But like, so for Andrew, for you to say that you were out by yourself getting drunk, and for you, I know, Sidney, that you used to go out and party by yourself and get drunk.
Speaker 4: I'm a terrified of that.
Speaker 5: Like I'm always Also, I don't know about you, but I was twenty one at the time, and you not right, seid of mine. You're not thinking clearly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you leave your house sober at twenty one, and you say I'm gonna go get like you're in the right friend mind when you leave your house.
Speaker 5: Yes, right, But I get there and I believe something probably happened to one of my drinks that night, okay.
Speaker 2: Because which could have happened if you were with a friend.
Speaker 5: Too, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so it could have happened to both of y'all two.
Speaker 5: Truly, And so I don't know. I just yeah, no, because I wasn't drinking that much, and all of a sudden, I just don't remember things. Yeah, And then I remember leaving, and I was like, I didn't throw up the next morning. It was just a very strange thing, you know, Like I wasn't hungover.
Speaker 3: So when you left did you walk home? You remember how you got home.
Speaker 5: I walked home and I was fine, but I was like, that was like a really weird experience.
Speaker 2: Now, if you would have got roofied, yeah, you would have been out Like I got roofeed and I had to go to the hospital and then they had to like pump your state had no not pump my stomach. But they gave me ivy and it was a lot like I threw up. It was where were you when you got roofeed? I was at this place that's shut down, I mean stop drop, open up shop. Oh no, I was at Tomte's Playhouse.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I used to love sent that place. It was so fun, music was great and I would go there all the time.
Speaker 3: Everybody knew me.
Speaker 2: I had like friends that was a bartender, I like security guard knew me, the owner knew. Everybody knew me because I would always be there. But one night, just by myself. You know, I didn't really drink that much. I only had like a shot and a beer, and somebody had put something in my beer, or I might have picked up somebody else's beer. I don't know, but I got for sure roofeed, and it was it was so scary. But the first thing my friend who came to pick up who came to pick me up, He was like, I girl, why are you by yourself? Like you know, stuff like this is going to happen. It's like, hey, hey, hey, hey, don't blame me. I should be able to go out if I want to and not get roofeed'ry.
Speaker 4: That is true, but also there.
Speaker 3: Is strength in numbers, like I if I don't know, I what is that? The same thing? Why are you out here by yourself? Like drinking?
Speaker 2: Why why are people out here roofing?
Speaker 3: Like yes, yeah, one hundred percent agree with both of you, but also why are you out here by yourself? Like I'm I Also I think that you can. I can agree with you and then also agree with your.
Speaker 5: Friend for a variety of reasons. You go out to the bar by yourself, you're obviously not you know, content, Like, obviously you don't have any friends to go out with, you still want to have fun and participate.
Speaker 3: I find it highly unlikely that Sidney didn't have any friends to go out with Sidney.
Speaker 5: And maybe this is just me projected.
Speaker 3: Hello welllollol, But yeah, I don't know for me to want to just go out and be out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, twenty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I wasn't twenty one.
Speaker 3: I was. I was grown, okay, I was. She was twenty two. I was okay, I was fair.
Speaker 2: I was like twenty five, twenty six.
Speaker 3: She was grown.
Speaker 2: I was grown. But it was just like I have been out with my friends. I've been I've had friends who've got roofed with other friends. I mean just when you're in the nightclub situations, that stuff happens. And I've seen like, oh, something had happened to a friend and the friends were nowhere to be found.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You just go out with your friends. You're not necessarily gonna be joined at the hip.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so anytime I went out with my friends, I would leave them. I would leave, I would take a lap, and then you see them at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's just like, you know, you could you could you could be with a whole football team and something bad happened.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're with the whole football team, something bad is probably realistically Oh my god, yeah, I mean it's just a And this was year. This was really like years ago, like so long ago that like, yeah, obviously now I would not go out by myself. I mean, I've gone out by myself sober, and I don't have to worry because I am sober and I'm not drinking anything.
Speaker 2: But it's just it's scary overall, what.
Speaker 4: You're doing by yourself sober sis. What where are you going? I'm asking you where you went sober by so you.
Speaker 2: Could, Oh, I want to grab like a club soda. I want to sit here and eat some wings by the bar and drink a club soda.
Speaker 3: If I was a bartender and you came to my barn and you were like, I just want to rink this club soda Wing City, I would roof for you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Wow. Somebody was like, can I have them club soda, I'd be like, okay, it's gonna come with a side of drugs.
Speaker 4: O mean wasting my wrist strength.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, to pour club soda.
Speaker 2: You're allowed to hit the guns. You're a lazy bar should be a lazy bartender.
Speaker 3: And I was spying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm getting winging food.
Speaker 3: The bar that I worked. I didn't have food, so that she was getting wing somewhere else if she's coming to my bar.
Speaker 2: But again, I feel like, yeah, there's things that he was like, Oh, I should be allowed to do something, but reality is like, oh, well if you do this, something bad might happen. But to be honest, in New York City, something bad could happened.
Speaker 4: Nine times out of ten. Yeah, nine times out of ten.
Speaker 2: Are we going to stop leaving our homes?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I mean I'm ready to stop leaving my house.
Speaker 3: Who let's get more money on the Patreon so I can get a washer and dryer in my apartment and literally never come outside.
Speaker 2: That would be nice.
Speaker 3: Cease to.
Speaker 4: I don't know rufie.
Speaker 2: I don't even know where one boy's rufie Craigslist. To be honest, I don't know either. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think it's a good thing that we don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like for me. I'm just like, well, you know, when I used to be in those nightclubs, house party and stuff like that, with the gaze and whatnot, they would get GHB, which is like a form.
Speaker 3: But where do you get gh I don't know. I don't know where these people were getting it, but they would get it. It's a muscle relaxer.
Speaker 2: Sure, So like you could do a triathlon and then take this and It's supposed to relax your muscles, but some people use it to relax They body to be real loose to do whatever they need to do.
Speaker 3: At these parties. And that's how I I got.
Speaker 2: Like introduced to it, like I had it before I even got roofeed. And that's how I knew I was roofeed.
Speaker 3: Oh it says young people are using GHBT to party. Oh wait, that was This article came out in two thousands, so yeah, the towers, the towers were up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. A new drug used by partying young people, often used in common with alcohol or other drugs, which intensify the effect.
Speaker 2: Bad, all bad, nothing good, nothing good comes from it.
Speaker 3: Yes, but realistically, nothing good comes from any of the drugs that we take, but we still won't take them. Andrew, have you ever taken molly? If not, well, that means you're not cool enough. But no, but no, okay, I take that back. Would you would you try molly?
Speaker 5: I've never tried any drugs?
Speaker 2: You've never okay? So oh you've never smoked wheed never?
Speaker 3: Oh so the other day when I offered you that edible, you were like legitimately freaked out.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and then you were like, okay, well I'm not offering it to you next time, and I'm like, okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: But you were going to take it next time, so I'm definitely not going off.
Speaker 5: To right right yeah, because I was like maybe next time, yeah, and then you're like there won't be a next time, and I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to waste my drug.
Speaker 5: Those edibles are really good, okay.
Speaker 3: And they're like, I mean there are only five milligrams. But you're somebody who I didn't know that you had never done anything.
Speaker 5: I would have considered it if I wasn't already drinking.
Speaker 3: So well, next time I go to LA, which is in like a couple of weeks, I'll save one half of a gummy for you.
Speaker 5: One half, yeah, half, so you'll.
Speaker 4: Get like two points.
Speaker 5: Wait, how do you Andrew? Twenty four?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You could still you could still get into it. I just feel like after a certain age, it's like, if you haven't done it, it's fine.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, it's not for me.
Speaker 2: If you've gone through this many years without it, you're fine.
Speaker 4: Well, Andrew, when you want to drink, what are you drinking?
Speaker 5: I just drink at home and okay, if I go.
Speaker 3: Out of crugal.
Speaker 5: We're saving money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely, people who drink, people who pregame broke, noidd okay, I want to know what drink all right, right, you want to know where your money going, right, right right?
Speaker 4: But what what kind of alcohol are you drinking?
Speaker 5: So I'll drink white wine at home, like an entire.
Speaker 3: Bottle of Long Island mother, and then when I.
Speaker 5: Get to the bar if I want something, I'll just get like a rum and cook or something, and then I'll be good. I'm in a good place and nothing can happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I've I've I've always been less into drinking than doing other stuff, so that, but you know whatever, alcohol is cool, also not drinking alcohol school too, rights to me? Yeahto the microphone. Sorry.
Speaker 2: I mean I think I feel like everything is fine, is in moderation. If you're not an addict, alcohol is fine. Drugs could be cool too, if you're not an addict.
Speaker 3: You're not all drugs. Though. I watched something the other day yesterday last night, and this this these people were doing. They were like sniffing stuff in the bathroom and this guy walked in and he was like, oh, cocaine, love this, and he poured it on the on the counter and he he's like cutting it up and he's making these thick ass, long ass lines and they're like, careful, that's ketamine.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah on shrill Yeah, he was like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know about no damn ketamine, and he just yeah, but people are doing ketamine, and that's a drug that I feel like shouldn't be anywhere near your body. But the young people that party you like to do kenemine.
Speaker 2: Now, ketamine is actually very old, I know.
Speaker 4: But more people are doing it now than ever before.
Speaker 2: They're foolish. They're probably not even getting good ketamine right now.
Speaker 3: This does get keines.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I have friends who were dealing ketamine and they were veterinarians. No, they they they had a they had a hook up. They had a hook a hookup at pet Cool.
Speaker 3: Take some kibbles and Bits and some kems.
Speaker 2: Kibbles and bits and ketamine, that's the title of but just call it kibbles and bits and kettymene k ak Also kibbles and bits is not kk. Oh sorry, you just racist K and B and k k B k G B Yes, so okay, Cool, I think we got through all of that drug and whatnot in current events that will no longer be current when this comes out, another thing that isn't current. Also, my birthday was a hit, you know, very successful birthday that you know, I felt like it was. It was fun, like I had dinner. Dinner was calm ooh, dinner was comped, but it was also delicios. It was really good.
Speaker 4: Best calamari I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 2: Literally, I would go there to pick up some calamari just to have.
Speaker 3: I feel like they must have massaged the octopus, the squid, the octa private school. Oh my god, someone sent me a YouTube video of this woman eating a live octopus. Y yeah, it like slid off the table like this.
Speaker 2: Is disgussting board.
Speaker 3: She had two point three million followers though, Okay, well god bless and it was subtitles because you know she was right right Okay, you know she wasn't she wasn't black. Okay, Yes, party, your birthday was good. You planned it out really well. Your outfit was cute, photos came out good.
Speaker 2: It took it took forever. I went to Saphora, and uh, I put my trust in any Sephora woman to do my makeup. An hour before I had dinner.
Speaker 4: That's bold, so bold, so brave.
Speaker 2: So I said, you know what, what's the worst that could happen? It turned out bad, you know what, I'll fix it. Because I'm in Sophora and there was this black girl and she doesn't even have Instagram, doesn't have social media.
Speaker 3: Is her name? Do you remember?
Speaker 2: Likes Lily?
Speaker 3: Maybe that sounds fake, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, but she was just like, I don't like doing makeup. This is not really my thing. Beat the fuck out of my face. She did it so good, and I was like, oh, I would love to tell you. She's like, yeah, I don't want anybody to ask me to do that makeup. So I was like, well, did you really want to do this? She's like, oh no, no, no, I want to help you out. You're great, but I just don't want to do people's faces. And I said, that's unfortunate because you.
Speaker 3: Know, the people who are getting paid to do makeup, they have the same energy as you, but don't have the same talent. It's crazy, or they have reverse energy and reverse talent, like they want to do the makeup and they trash. How do you not know that your work is bad because people are not honest with people. That's why, realistically, when somebody doesn't bad job on your face, you should be able to be like, oh, no, where you put your brush on me? Every time you yawn into the microphone again.
Speaker 2: I got hours.
Speaker 3: I'm just she does rude.
Speaker 5: You're yawning a lot.
Speaker 2: I think because I'm not getting enough oxygen to my brain. That is.
Speaker 3: That's what my mom thinks. When you yawn, it's because you're hungry. That's what she always said when we yawned at her house.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 3: No, that's what I'm saying. That's what she said. And I'd be like, no, yawning is with fatigue, and she'd be like, no, it's she's yawning again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because we're talking about it.
Speaker 2: It's contagious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I thought it was.
Speaker 3: When you say it's contagious, it means we should be yawning, not she should be yawning again.
Speaker 5: I guess even talking about she just needs the oxygen to the brain.
Speaker 3: I do. Let me breathe.
Speaker 2: That's not working. But yeah, so yeah, she she did a great job. And then we went up to the rooftop of the addition in Times Square and literally nobody was there. It was just us.
Speaker 4: Were we on Was that the roof?
Speaker 2: That was the terraces? Oh? No, yes, the restaurant, yeah, yes, the restaurant is terrorists.
Speaker 3: And it was really pretty though.
Speaker 2: It was just us and it worked out so well because we were very loud and ratchet and the server was very nice and gay, and it was like, oh, we're on brand. This is good. The food was delicious. It was really really good. Thank you, Frank Roberts, love you so much.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: Really took care and and then we ended our night at this place called funk Box, which is house music where people dance with baby powder on the floor and uh, it's a it's a wacky party.
Speaker 3: It looked like a lot of homeless people was in there and night shut up. I was like, Oh, this man with the patchy hair and the patchy beard and the saggy, baggy, dirty clothes should be not standing this close to me.
Speaker 4: And then it was like, oh he can dance.
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: Did he bring his cardboard house in a here with which to do moves? It was crazy. They look real dutty.
Speaker 2: In the problematic Marie.
Speaker 5: Wait, why did the baby powder?
Speaker 2: It helps them slide? Against the floor. Oh wow, yeah, because they get on the floor, they do a lot. That used to be one of that used to be one of those people, except I was blackout, so it was not the same.
Speaker 4: Were not as we're assuming that they were all sober sists?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a lot of those people are sober. They just like dancing. I don't know if all of them were for they love dancing.
Speaker 2: The bar makes no money at that party because because everybody's on drugs. No, it's m okay.
Speaker 3: I know for a fact that there was somebody in there that was on Kennemye that night. So not me, but I know for a fact. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And was he dancing like them people? No, he was going out to get more drugs, but he was not dancing like those people. It's not dancing at What are.
Speaker 3: The effects of Kennymine? What do you feel? Is it lights out of outer body.
Speaker 2: Experience so you're just kind of like it's like mushrooms?
Speaker 4: Is it like accid? What is what's that like?
Speaker 2: You feel like it feels like dreamy and you're in another dimension and sometimes you talk real slow or sometimes people are still able to do the same things as they normally do, but it's all in their head.
Speaker 3: It's like a head high.
Speaker 4: So like an indigo.
Speaker 5: There she goes again.
Speaker 3: Every time, sitting in the yawns, take a shot. Shut Whatever is in front of you is espresso? Is you a frat Pacino? Every time?
Speaker 4: Take a shot? I mean take a shot.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 4: The party was fun. We were out late.
Speaker 3: I had to call out her work. What time did you know we live together?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We didn't get home till like three something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I left my house immediately. I had an appointment, had a doke appointment.
Speaker 2: You know. It's cute for uh. You know. I got some really good gifts this birthday. I got Uber credits, which was really nice.
Speaker 3: Have you used all of them already?
Speaker 2: I have. I have used every single last Uber credit. If you guys want to send more, I mean, I know this is a month after my birthday, but I will take Uber credits. Sidney Washington dot com at gmail dot com, thank.
Speaker 4: You very much dot com at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's Sydney Washington. No, Sydney dot Washington and gmail dot com. Did I not say that?
Speaker 5: You said Sydney Washington dot com.
Speaker 2: It's Sydney dot Washington at gmail dot com. Yes, what else did you do? My friend got me crystals because it's a myth. No, imagine real crystals because it's going to be a full moon tonight and I have to get them recharged by the moon.
Speaker 3: So what do the crystals do?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Uh? Changes your energy? Uh, distress things for it's just like a better mental space. There's a car that tells me everything that each crystal does.
Speaker 3: So you gotta sleep with them under your pillow or you gotta carry them whichever you care.
Speaker 2: You can carry them around. You can carry them around, you can leave them at your window. But they're helpful. Yeah, it was very It was very nice.
Speaker 5: Are you carrying them right now?
Speaker 2: No? No, because they're not charged yet.
Speaker 3: I gotta plug it in.
Speaker 2: I gotta cleanse them.
Speaker 4: Were laughing at you, sis, but you knew that.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 3: Well, it was a gift.
Speaker 2: I I'm not going to down somebody for giving me a gift that they thought.
Speaker 3: You've never got a crappy gift before, A crappy, thoughtful gift I give that somebody gave you and they were like you need this, and you were like, but I don't want it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, But I mean I actually am very excited for these crystals. Okay, I want to be in a different mindset. They there's like a purple, there's like green, there's like like topaz, there's like all to pass. I actually don't know all these colors. She showed me everything like.
Speaker 3: That, You're right, Oh no, I could be wrong. I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: It's blue.
Speaker 3: Let me let me see.
Speaker 2: No, that's not it. I was okay, stupid. Yeah, and then Mina got me a book to prompt me to write more.
Speaker 4: Okay that have you been using it? Do you feel like it's effective?
Speaker 2: I started one one time. One time I wrote in one day, so I gotta do.
Speaker 5: What are the prompts?
Speaker 2: They just tell you like, hey, have you ever thought of how does it make you feel? They give you a scenario that could happen, and then you're like, how do you feel from the scenario or what would you do in the scenario?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was good. And then I got some I got some vemos. People hit me with some vemos and I was like, wow, wow, I'm like, do people even like me? I don't get any of this stuff on my birthday?
Speaker 2: Did you ask did you ask for crystals? Did you ask for Uber credits. I did ask ubercreds. You asked for everything that you got. I did ask for Uber credit. I specifically wanted Uber credits. I told you I dropped you off with the Uber credits.
Speaker 4: She sure did, and I was like, what a mighty god we serve.
Speaker 2: Amina came with a gift. I didn't you know what I want that gift per se No, but I'm glad that she gave it to me.
Speaker 3: I gave you homework for your birthday.
Speaker 1: She did.
Speaker 2: It was thoughtful.
Speaker 3: She came.
Speaker 2: She had two cards. She didn't tell you anything, so you didn't have a card for me.
Speaker 3: But that's I'm like, you bought two cards and didn't put my name in either of the cards. She was like, well, I don't know what you want to buy it, so I got you too. I was like, wow, Maria, was my card?
Speaker 2: I get a card at least.
Speaker 3: Is in my house. I left it in my house crystal to my crystals, because I too have crystals, but minor charged.
Speaker 2: I mean, you still have time to give me a card. I mean, everybody's out showing you right now, you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm fine with that, Sydney. I'm fine with people out showing me you know why why because you know I actually, no, I'm not gonna say it. I'm I'm in a good place right now. I'm in a good ball place right now, and I feel like the last forty five minutes have been basically positive. Mineus the roof, he talks. So I'm just I'm not gonna say nothing negative. I don't need nobody trying to drag me on Twitter.
Speaker 2: About oh my god, how I talk.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, listen, you love your opinions, but also we don't need you.
Speaker 3: We don't love your opinions. Everybody has opinions and were not always gonna agree with everything.
Speaker 2: Some of them are nice. For the most part. People are nice, but you know, some people get out of line, and you know when you're getting out of line, you know that you don't need somebody to tell you, hey, that's too much. You're doing the most. But I forget that. We don't know y'all. We have never seen most of you ever, so but.
Speaker 3: I think that's the dynamic. It's we don't know y'all, and maybe we'll never meet most of you. But you guys listen to us and you think that you know us, and it's like, but dud, don't you listen to us for an hour a day, an hour a week. But like the conversations that we have outside of the studio, they don't sound like.
Speaker 4: This, or they don't all sound like this.
Speaker 3: Maybe actually be worse than this.
Speaker 2: Actually very probably they be worse and they be better. Yeah, I agree, you know the better conversations on the Patreon just throwing that out there.
Speaker 3: But also you need to know that when we record the podcast, it's early morning, not early morning, but it's Saturday afternoon, like brunch time. So when we walk in here, it's after being out the night before late or after being home the night before doing edibles or whatever, you know, whatever we do on our personal time, and then showing up here most of the time not having had any breakfast.
Speaker 2: That's true. Do not have breakfast?
Speaker 3: You'd be getting as angry on a Friday. But really, do we record this on Saturdays? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So, I mean we're doing what we can, guys, but.
Speaker 5: You can also make time for breakfast.
Speaker 2: I had breakfast this morning, so that that part is not me.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 5: Why what did you do instead of eat breakfast?
Speaker 3: Hmm? She was googling Crystal powers.
Speaker 2: No, I was.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was really tired, Like I took a Benda dril last night just to like knock me out.
Speaker 3: And so what time did you go to bed last night?
Speaker 4: We just want to get you know, all the facts.
Speaker 2: I went to bed at like one something, and.
Speaker 4: You took a ben a drill. You woke up at nine.
Speaker 2: I woke up. I had my alarm for eight, and then I just kept pressing snooze and snooze and snooze until.
Speaker 3: Eleven. So you slept from let's say one thirty to eleven o'clock this morning. Yeah, that's more than enough hours, right, Yeah, it might be why you're yawning. You know, you can sleep too much.
Speaker 2: That's probably what it is. That west definitely, But you know I was making it for all the sleep that I didn't get this week.
Speaker 4: So what causes migraines. It's genetic.
Speaker 2: My mom gets migraines, okay, So it's hereditary okay, but also just like you know, dehydration. I need to drink more water. There's water by me right now.
Speaker 3: Guys, I didn't say anything that was no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I was letting them know because they dragged me on Twitter, and they were in my DMS like you don't drink water, this is why you got migraines. And I was like, wow, it's rude.
Speaker 4: Is it rude or is it factual?
Speaker 5: I feel like they're just trying to be nice. Hey, just stay hydrated.
Speaker 3: Hmmm. All of a sudden, we don't like everybody's opinions, now, do we sidney all of us all the sudden? No?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Oh. No. On the Patreoon, we were talking about a friend of a friend of mine peede on somebody on a first date.
Speaker 4: And you have you ever peed on somebody?
Speaker 5: No? Would you be on somebody if someone asked me last week actually.
Speaker 3: Last week, yes, and you said.
Speaker 5: No And he said he was like, I'm into it, you know, And I'm like, okay, I think if.
Speaker 4: Somebody asked you, you got to do it at least once, just to see.
Speaker 5: I feel like it only happens in the shower, right.
Speaker 4: Oh, this guy had an office set up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, it can't happen on someone's mattress, especially not mine.
Speaker 2: Not mine?
Speaker 3: Yeah, not my free ass mattress.
Speaker 5: You have to pay for the laundry, no, no laundry.
Speaker 2: No, but I wish I was as like explorative as that. I just wouldn't. I just I don't like pee preeze gross.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you would be peeing on somebody else.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I don't want to pee on nobody.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like. I think pa is like there's so many like germs and one piss on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what my pea is basically water.
Speaker 2: So I mean, even if it's clear, it's still waste.
Speaker 3: Yes it's yes, it's liquid waste, yes, yes, yes, But I think if I peed on somebody, they might be a little bit disappointed because my pea is so clear.
Speaker 4: They'd be like drink drink a coop griese on of something.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Like when you think pee, when you want somebody to pee on you, I feel you wanted to be like right, yeah, like radioactive peace, not like since you you ate Cashi go Lean today, Like what what is this? You know?
Speaker 2: Just like I'm against water play, that's a no for me, sports whatever.
Speaker 3: Marco Paulo, Yeah, I'm against it too. But if somebody asked me to pee on them, I will do that just to see, but not in.
Speaker 2: My house, right at their house, at their house, at their mother's house. I can't pee on you and then look at you and talk to you after.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you gonna see me again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm out.
Speaker 3: I'm ghost Patrick squaze by.
Speaker 5: No, well where are you peeing? Are you paying?
Speaker 3: On their body and their face?
Speaker 5: On their face? Their face was absolutely not Yeah, I would not be.
Speaker 3: I don't kiss you after that, beach, you got pee on your eyebrows.
Speaker 2: It's a beard any honey, bunches of oats? No, thank you, I just it just feels. So what do you do after that? If you pee on you hang out?
Speaker 3: Like, no, you go, you shower, you go feet?
Speaker 5: Where do you stand on feet?
Speaker 3: Like what do you mean like somebody putting their feet on me or me putting.
Speaker 5: I had a guy over last week and I was just in the middle of talking and I'm just also taking off my socks and he was like no, he was in the middle of talking. Yeah, and then he like stopped and I'm like what is going on? And he was just like truly, just like mesmerized by my feet.
Speaker 3: Your feet.
Speaker 5: People will be intense, very intense tense.
Speaker 3: When I was in college, there was I was I had some sandals on at my in my friend's room and there was this guy there and the way he was staring at my feet, I was like.
Speaker 4: Oh, he gonna kill me and then have sex with my feet.
Speaker 3: It was like freaky, and I like tucked my feet under the bed and he was like, oh, like he was upset that he couldn't see him no more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was like, you have such a beautiful arch, and I was like, what is that? Even I understand, but like that's you have a dancer. So everyone has a fucking no.
Speaker 3: Some people flat for flat foot, some people are flat footed, or they their arch is not as high, so it's like lower to the ground.
Speaker 5: So I should take the compliment.
Speaker 4: So would you do you let him put your feet in his mouth?
Speaker 5: I don't think no. There was never in his feel like you would remember if you did. No, I don't think that I did. And then and then he just massaged it for a while, but then with his hands, with his hands, yes, And then he asked me later on to it's the really hot man that we've all seen at this point, Okay, He asked me to pinch his nipples with my toes, and then I realized that I really don't have too much I don't think. We really don't have like much control of our toes and.
Speaker 4: You pinched the hold on. I'm gonna take my shoes out and see if I can.
Speaker 2: Pinch the Yeah, I definitely can.
Speaker 5: My feet were I don't know. It was a very like hard function to do.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: You know, you gotta do kegels for your toes. I was not prepared your toast strength. I'm gonna try to pick up this marker with my toes.
Speaker 2: I had someone put their put my feet in their mouth and it was hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was It felt good. Uh huh.
Speaker 5: There was another time on recently that wanted me to make out with his nose.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's not something that I'm hearing about more frequently.
Speaker 5: Wait, really, I didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 3: Somebody else like in the last two weeks said that they went out on a date with a dude and he asked them to make out with his nose.
Speaker 5: It was a really nice nose. What it wasn't nice?
Speaker 2: So he was Jewish, he's black.
Speaker 5: No, he's white. And and then you ghosted me the next day, and that's okay.
Speaker 3: Did you put your tongue in his nostrils?
Speaker 5: Must know I said no, I mean so if I mean.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm not with this bitch ass dude, if I can lick my nose.
Speaker 3: This little raggedy ass prood.
Speaker 5: But it's okay, I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 4: I cannot pick this pen up with my choes.
Speaker 3: I'm trying.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 3: I am trying to be more exploratory sexually.
Speaker 4: Now I am sleeping with somebody that.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm like, well, whatever happens, happens, you know, like you want to try that, let's try it.
Speaker 4: If I don't like it, I'll tell you to stop.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: If I like it, I'm gonna let you keep doing.
Speaker 3: So what y'all do? Friend?
Speaker 4: M oh my god, look how much time I've left?
Speaker 2: Come on, give us something?
Speaker 3: I just I don't know. I mean, you did atal, non't. I didn't do anal but no, not not with this person. This person.
Speaker 4: I like them too much to strap on for them.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't even think that he's not.
Speaker 3: He's not that he's like got me down with anything, but don't nothing but my butt, And yeah it's valid.
Speaker 4: Let's see what else?
Speaker 3: Like Okay, So what I mean, I don't know we were having sex and he put my foot in his mouth and I was like, you know, because I'm very flexible, so it was like it was going in while it was going in, and it was like, wow, life is good.
Speaker 5: It was interesting.
Speaker 3: He ate my ass, that's that's great too. And but I had pooped not that long. Oh my god, Marie, we don't need to hear that. I just I'm trying to be transparent. I'm trying to be transparent. I didn't know my ass was going to be eight. I wiped and everything, you know, I wet the tissue and look at and they don't say no, no, no, no no. He did it and I was like, I was like oh. And then he was like, oh, I want to eat your ass again. Mouth. It was I was like, oh he gross, doodoo mouth. He tried to put his finger in my butt and I was like, yeah, that's not for me. Okay, like you gotta get your hands out of there. Wow, I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's too much, you too, Haitian.
Speaker 3: That's why I drew the line.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like maybe his knuckles is we.
Speaker 3: I don't know, yes, please okay, it's not what I want valid, but you know, whatever, whenever, whatever, happens while the mood strikes.
Speaker 4: I'm open to trying it to see if I like it.
Speaker 5: It's a full moon and the crystals are out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well when does mercury get back into retrograde?
Speaker 3: Soon?
Speaker 2: Soon, it's coming to beach.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, you know, I'm having good sex and I'm happy about it. I hope everybody else in the studio is also having good sex.
Speaker 2: We're gonna work my way to it. I mean, the DMS was like heavy.
Speaker 3: This week because we talked about sex last week.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but the lesbians have been in my DM like, hey, I listened to the episode or I don't know what episode it was, but like, if you ever the Madrid I could give you some stories for the pod.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Madrid.
Speaker 2: And then uh and then like two women I guess I posted that video from my birthday and they were just like, oh my god, you're exquisite, Like what's going on? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Okay, So Sidney, what are you saying to these people when they message you? Because we're trying to you know, we're trying to set you up.
Speaker 2: I just be like, I just don't want to meet nobody on the GRAM.
Speaker 3: What You don't want to meet nobody on no apps, you don't meet nobody on the gram. You don't want to go out because you don't want to meet somebody that you know. So what you think God just gonna provide Jesus, God's just gonna provide pussy to the house. Hen you some cooch? How do you think this is gonna work?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm just uh, you don't really need anything, That's what it is. You're good.
Speaker 5: You want a little meet cute. You just want to meet, you know, meet cute, like in arom Com, like.
Speaker 3: How Jlo meets anybody that she bangs in any of the movies. Oh I gotta fall in like Catherine Hyde by my heel, gotta get in a manho Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I was falling and a dumpster's rolling down.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I need that.
Speaker 2: I need to almost get hit by a car.
Speaker 3: That's what he's That's what it seems like you want.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be dog walking with seventeen dogs and one of them.
Speaker 3: Like runs in front of a mail truck and the mailman is a lady and she's like, hey, huge shoes, Look at your dogs? Are those all your dogs.
Speaker 2: No, she's gonna know if you're seventeen dogs that you walked down.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I love dogs, and she's gonna be like me too. Dogs exactly dogs.
Speaker 2: That's the title my rom come.
Speaker 3: Already.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's all he said.
Speaker 3: That's literally why we said it.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys are a nightmare.
Speaker 3: Who was in that movie?
Speaker 5: I feel like it's like a it's like on Nancy Myers like movie reight. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was gonna get like a Kate Hudson Bradley's older Yeah, kaya said.
Speaker 4: Were doing them like who was ten things I hate about you?
Speaker 5: That's Tulia Styles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so must love dogs. Could have been a Julius Styles. He led rest in Pah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I met him.
Speaker 2: He was really nice. Heudger. I met him. He's really nice. I served him actually right before he died, and he was really nice.
Speaker 3: Did you kill he? I did not.
Speaker 2: I saw him.
Speaker 3: I'm like unlive.
Speaker 1: Care?
Speaker 3: Did he ode?
Speaker 4: Is that how he died?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love you, babey.
Speaker 2: Okay, that goes with Heath Udger's death.
Speaker 4: That was the song that he sang in the movie.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow do you think I just know that song because she's just singing out of the people.
Speaker 2: Not the brightest crayon in the box.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's the same.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Speaker 3: Not the brightest, not the brightest crayon.
Speaker 2: No, it's not that. It's sharpest tool in the shed.
Speaker 5: It's sharpest the shed. Yeah, I'm dumb to okay, Well it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: She's not the brightest crayon, but she's ours because favorite crayon.
Speaker 4: We love it, love to see it.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I am putting this in here and seeing if it's there, and I want.
Speaker 3: The sharpest tool in the shed, sharpest crayon in the box.
Speaker 2: You said, yep, yeah, it's in their friend?
Speaker 3: What what what? What? What's the review saying an unintelligent person?
Speaker 2: Well, that's not me. Okay, Well you said it, Yeah, this says, is the box or shed the sharpest tool? Yeah this is dumb. Okay, but yeah, not the sharp not the brightest crown in the box. That's to me.
Speaker 3: Sometimes unintelligent. It happens.
Speaker 2: Jesus is real good Christian. Gay.
Speaker 3: We should get some crowns in here so we can draw while we talk. Baby, all right, Well, going into March. Yes, you know, let's try to let's try to do more in March than we did in February.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. I mean, gotta have a gotta have an orgy.
Speaker 3: We're not even okay, hold on, wait, we're not even dating anybody in February, but an orgy is happening in March.
Speaker 4: Where you think you're gonna meet these people?
Speaker 5: The street?
Speaker 3: The woman? I don't know, but did you hear how we just started out?
Speaker 5: Let's work her way down.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hey, let's put it on the sheet. It's on the board. What else and you let me see that piece of paper.
Speaker 3: Let me write. I want to write down what the goals from March are. Uh, and everybody listening, this is y'all to do list.
Speaker 2: Orgy?
Speaker 3: Okay, orgy?
Speaker 5: How many people? How many people are in the orgy?
Speaker 3: It's got to be more than four? Now four? More than three as well? Fort G for g it's a for G for g. Okay, sex and a spa okay, so like in the spot? No, no regular sex with sex and a spot in a wet room in the whirlpool?
Speaker 4: Okay, can we just.
Speaker 3: Do jacuzzi sex?
Speaker 5: Are these different ones?
Speaker 3: Yes, Sydney. You gonna have your March sounds false meets amazing in a spot.
Speaker 2: Okay, what else? I'm gonna get my asshole waxed? Asshole at the spot.
Speaker 3: Then I've never had my ass wax, So you've never had a Brazilian wax. Oh I got one of those asshole wax. Okay, sure, friend, Yeah, straight to the butthole. You're gonna do the rest. You're just gonna do your ass. I think I'm just and can you just wait to do your asshole because you know it's about to be springtime summertime, like.
Speaker 4: You could wait to get your wax for one bikini season?
Speaker 2: Is No, I want to get my wax before the orgy because I want to have.
Speaker 3: A clean ass.
Speaker 4: Okay, you wanna bleach it too, you just gonna leave.
Speaker 2: I put anima on there, I get an enema, enema cleanest, cleanest pop pop.
Speaker 3: Back and then what you don't need to You don't need to get an anima to get your buttthole just in case.
Speaker 5: But I mean you're going all out.
Speaker 3: Yeah if you let somebody put something in your butt, yeah, somebody might put their finger in my butt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean when it's wax.
Speaker 2: When it's you might as well.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna be able to resist. Okay, when the cheeks are slipping slide ready, okay, when the bellies at the system made no telling. Okay, number four? Friend?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 3: And Andrew? Think about your goals from March too? Because I'm a I'm gonna come to YouTube. Okay, give me four and then five. I need two more from you and then we can move on. I have orgy, four g sex and a spa asshole wax slash enema and then what else?
Speaker 2: I want to watch two people have sex?
Speaker 3: Whoo?
Speaker 2: Been there done that? Watch people?
Speaker 3: Two people? Well, that's orgy, sis, you can just watch them.
Speaker 2: No, that's different.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be involved. I just want to watch. So then why you're gonna be there to watch? Can you just watch a porn?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I need If you're there watching two people have sex, they gonna try to engage with you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm be like I just want to watch. That's it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Some people are exhibitionist.
Speaker 4: Sis.
Speaker 3: That can be arranged. You know, I got I got friends in dark places now, oh my god, and.
Speaker 2: That could be a present you want me.
Speaker 3: Sydney my my gift for you is coming, and my gift is for you to be coming. So let's talk about it. Oh now we're shy. Okay, all right, I'm telling you. Okay, So Sydney's are all sex related? That's all she wants to do in March's bang because you know she's not gonna be she's done with Okay, Andrew, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't think mine is has sex related And I feel like we're going opposite side of the spectrum.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I'm right. Mind Now what Andrew, what you got?
Speaker 5: Let's go on a Let's go on a third date with someone?
Speaker 3: That's what?
Speaker 5: No, No, let's like, let's you know, like not have sex on the first date. Maybe that's the second.
Speaker 4: One, so you usually have sex on the first date.
Speaker 5: I do something right because I feel like in my subconscious I'm like, okay, well, if we don't do anything, then it's not worth it.
Speaker 3: You know, that's not how that normally, I mean, that's not how that has to work.
Speaker 5: But exactly, and yet here I.
Speaker 3: Am, and here you are number two.
Speaker 5: That was number two not having sex on effort?
Speaker 4: Like, no, you said the first thing you said was third date with someone?
Speaker 5: Third date with someone That was number one, and then the second one was not have any sort of relation.
Speaker 2: Not have sex.
Speaker 5: We can do a little littlecast kiss and that's about it.
Speaker 4: So your list is the complete opposite of Cities list.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think we're we're really risking it out here.
Speaker 4: Okay, third number three, you said you're risking it out here?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 5: No, it's just like, why are we having sex with people who don't give a fuck?
Speaker 4: You know, because we also don't give a fuck.
Speaker 5: No, but it's it's very it's crazy. You know, I'm putting myself at risk. I don't know what you're gonna do to me.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Well, that's because you'll be doing you'd be doing it like kind of silly.
Speaker 3: You be going straight to their.
Speaker 5: Houses and you don't even know them exactly.
Speaker 4: That is some to catch a predator roalness, fright.
Speaker 5: So that is why this is my March to do list.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what's number three? Not going to somebody's house right away?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, not going to either house right away? Number three? Oh, I don't know. Okay, we're gonna we're gonna get we're gonna get paid for dinner.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get paid for dinner.
Speaker 5: We're gonna we're gonna go out to a nice someone's gonna take me out.
Speaker 4: Andrew, the way that you're saying this sounds like you don't even believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Andrew be going Dutch.
Speaker 5: No, Andrew's just he's doing the least.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, Wow, Andrew pay paid, not paying for dinner?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: And you're laughing at you because but you're a man, so I guess it's different.
Speaker 5: I understand, but I'm also interested in men and I want them to pay for dinner sometimes.
Speaker 3: Well, then make that clear. Yeah, be very clear about what your intentions are. Yes, you're taking me to dinner.
Speaker 4: That means you paying.
Speaker 2: Great, love it while it is at home. Please don't murder. I would just tell them, hey, I would love to go to dinner, but I ain't got no money.
Speaker 3: I've said it before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my pockets are real tight right now, so I don't know you way, am I checking the savings a set up right now?
Speaker 3: I really got it?
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, I'm saving for you know, this investment that I'm putting in, so I can't really spend money on outside stuff.
Speaker 3: But if you still want to go on a date.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm going to write all these down and have it ready for when.
Speaker 2: If somebody really wants to take you out.
Speaker 5: They were like, no, don't worry, I got it exactly.
Speaker 3: Okay, Andrew, I should live.
Speaker 5: That's my list. What it's that I know.
Speaker 3: To get to a third date with someone, to not have sex on the first date, not paying for dinner?
Speaker 5: Not paying? Is that lame?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I feel like the fact that you're paying is lame.
Speaker 5: I am not paying. We're going Dutch, Like you said.
Speaker 3: That's lame.
Speaker 2: What are y'all lesbians?
Speaker 3: What are you gay? Gay? Okay, let's go through my list because your list is okay.
Speaker 2: On top of my list for March, I just wrote the word the three letters.
Speaker 3: You know what they are? Pig peg number two. Sex in a public place? Yes, in a public place.
Speaker 2: That could happen city.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: What are you imagining when you say public?
Speaker 3: Hmm?
Speaker 4: What am I imagining?
Speaker 3: I'm imagining I meet somebody at a small cafe, bestro at a beestro for lunch, and I get up to go to the bathroom and they follow me to the bathroom and we bang in the bathroom and then we come back out a little bit disheveled and we eat eggs.
Speaker 5: Wow, this thrill.
Speaker 3: While I was watching the movie where that happened, and.
Speaker 4: I was like, that could be me. What's should my number three.
Speaker 2: B have a friend? Watch you have sex?
Speaker 3: No our list need It's not a Venn diagram.
Speaker 5: I still like that one too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not a Venn diagram of vagin you Andrew, and.
Speaker 4: Andrew, you want to watch somebody have sex.
Speaker 3: I want someone to watch me.
Speaker 2: Watch.
Speaker 3: Yo, that's my produce over there. That's my that's my type. And I wrote on Andrews list, let s n M watch sn M watch work.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. Let sn M watch s X.
Speaker 3: Okay six, So okay, that's it for the for the show now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are we still recording?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think we are.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well you ending the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, keep the energy going for the next.
Speaker 3: It's not really about you. Since I was only on the second thing on Oh okay, I didn't know. Okay, keep going. We did nineteen things for you, and here we are. We can't even honestly, I don't really, I haven't any fought.
Speaker 2: Well you know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's because I'm having the sex that I want right now, So it's like anymore. But also okay, I want to find like another Okay, so I'm a complete my htation and number three is going to be to add somebody else to the rock. Find number add two more people, find two more people too. Yeah, because the what you know, the toes dick dude, it's good, but like it's like once a week and I need like an on call paenis right, somebody that I'm like, oh whatever, it's Monday at three pm. He not doing nothing, Let's do it.
Speaker 2: The fact that you're not having sex whenever you want to, that's illegal, It's problematic. It's just doesn't make any sense. And it's Black History Month. It almost feels a little bit.
Speaker 3: Ract that it is Black History Month and I haven't got I fucked every single day.
Speaker 2: Every day would be rolling in his damn grave.
Speaker 3: I mean, by any means necessary, I should be getting well. I think Martin was more on the sex platform. Uh, Malcolm X had a perm and he was fucking white women before he became Yes, but x X is not about the sexist still in Martin, Martin Luther King had hose. So he's the one that actually when he had side hose. I don't want none of that. I want like a pure life Malcolm X. No, Malcolm didn't have hope. He exactly, he had Betty that. I want to Betty Shabaz. I don't want Betty Sis, I want Baz Betty. No, I don't want to Betty Shabazz. I want I want the side hose like our brother Martin.
Speaker 2: This is insane, the fact that yeah, I should literally somebody should be banging my door down.
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna say somebody should be banging your friend, and I was gonna say they should.
Speaker 2: Well, you're already getting banged. I'm talking about me.
Speaker 3: Oh well you're not out there, Sis, you're not only apps, you're not checking your d M blah blah blah blah, check them. Sydney and I are going to Berlin for Yes, we're going to Berlin number four for Marches by Berlin tickets. Yes, that's what we're doing. We're going to Berlin. We're gonna go to a sex party and I'm gonna watch my friend get my ass eight. No, I'm gonna watch my friend get her waxed asshole eight and have a four G in a spot.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it in Berlin.
Speaker 3: In Berlin.
Speaker 2: Well, if you guys have connects in Berlin, let us know, because we know you know, we international, so uh, make sure y'all make sure there were taken care of when we go to Berlin. Tell your friends and tell your friends and tell your family member that we need a place to stay. We need somebody we know.
Speaker 3: We'll probably every being b and be it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to I don't trust no German doctors.
Speaker 3: After that last episod no, thank you, I'm saying, okay, no man, anyway, some of us wanted to want the pill. No, oh my god, stop it.
Speaker 5: I'm kidding, like going higher in dosage every night.
Speaker 3: He tried to put him in a can. Yeah, okay, well let's wrap it up. Yeah, thank you for listening. Share your messy March list with us. Let us know what you got planned for those twenty nine days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell us, tell us what you envision, what you want in your heart to happen for you that month, what.
Speaker 3: You want your butt to happen.
Speaker 2: If you're in the butt stuff, you know, put a little peach in our post so we know your your butt people.
Speaker 3: Andrew asking me if I'm a butt person you are.
Speaker 4: I was just going to say, yeah, if.
Speaker 3: You're yes, Okay, you know what that's not even why producer bottom in turn.
Speaker 2: Is how many peaches you're gonna put under the post?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Well I'm waiting until the third day.
Speaker 3: Oh you holding out? That's not what these holes do at this name.
Speaker 5: I did that to you money.
Speaker 3: Oh so you so you're the CEO of whole whole nation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I'm stepping down. You can take over.
Speaker 3: Oh I'll put on my whole cloak.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: That's I've already went through training, so I'm gonna go ahead and step into the position.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, thank you so much for listening. Guyus see you next week. Happy Black History Month. Yeah, when this comes out, it's not gonna be Black History mom. Well, and that's why it's perfectly timed, because niggas be late, that's anyway, but we always on time. All right, bye, guys.
Speaker 1: Forever This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Boham, Joe ccilio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts Spotify.
Speaker 5: Or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.