Speaker 1: The Best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Part one, I hang a scene with a member of the show.
Speaker 3: For the first time ever. We are doing best bits from the cruise and joining me is none other than Lunchbox. What's up, lunchy?
Speaker 1: I am up?
Speaker 2: This cruise is bananas, bananas.
Speaker 3: We are really having the time of our lives over here.
Speaker 2: Like these people do not stop, Like I don't know, man, there's something going on all the time. And there's people there all the time, and they don't go to sleep and they don't eat.
Speaker 1: They just drink and they Yeah, they used.
Speaker 3: To be you, Like, these are people used to be you, and now you're such an old man you're trying to sleep all the time.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's not that I'm an old man. It's you have to talk to every single person.
Speaker 1: Do you know how tiring that is?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm doing it with you. I do.
Speaker 2: I do understand, man.
Speaker 3: But also, you used to thrive in this environment. All you've ever wanted is to be famous.
Speaker 1: No, no, I am famous, and it feels great.
Speaker 2: It is great. It is just it's a lot. It's fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but every time I talk to you, you're like, I either need a nap or I need to eat. Those are like the two levels that you hit.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I mean it is now two o'clock in the afternoon. I've had breakfast. That's all I've gotten to eat because I've been working the whole.
Speaker 3: Time, working and having fun. You're right, you were doing some bingo, which is fun.
Speaker 2: I was doing bingo, I was doing blackjack, but they did not give me any food. And then I went to go order a sandwich and you said, we don't have to dive run a sandwich. We got a record best bets.
Speaker 1: I did it, and you grabbed me by the ear and I drugged me up.
Speaker 2: Here you act like.
Speaker 3: I'm your mother, which has been kind of an ongoing theme on this cruise. Everybody's like, are you as handler? Are you his mom? And honestly, kind of a combination of the two. I have to round you up quite a few times.
Speaker 1: I do appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, keep in track of you. It sure you don't fall off the boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's pretty cool. Like it's a little weird being out here in this big thing called a boat. I don't know how it floats, first of all, and then also not being able to see land very weird.
Speaker 3: You know, you are really lucky though, because this cruise in particular, we haven't really been that far from land the whole time, right, Like we've been circling the Bahamas the whole time since we left NASA, We've seen Bimini. We're just kind of floating out here at seagoing six miles an hour.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 3: So like we're really not far. If you did fall overboard, you could swim to shore.
Speaker 2: Well no, no, I'm not talking about me falling overboard.
Speaker 3: Then what are you worried about, like not being able to see things.
Speaker 1: If something happens with the boat.
Speaker 3: We just sink like the Titanic.
Speaker 2: Well I need to see land so I could swim there.
Speaker 3: That's what I said. If you go overboard, we're close enough you could swim right now.
Speaker 2: I doubt it.
Speaker 1: I'm not a very good swimmer.
Speaker 3: I did learn that about you. You and Ray. Ray can't swim and you swim like doggy paddle style.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you never have swimming lessons as a kid?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Probably did.
Speaker 2: I was on swim team for a couple of minutes and then I.
Speaker 3: Quit minutes, Like really just a couple of mins.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know how long, but I mean, it's just been so long since I really swam.
Speaker 3: Okay, So who's teaching your kids how to swim though?
Speaker 1: Professionals?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're gonna take them somewhere to learn how to know?
Speaker 2: We did. We took them somewhere, and then we had a sixteen year old high school kid teaching them.
Speaker 1: And then now it's just like.
Speaker 2: They're going to learn the more they're in the pool. We realized the more they just learn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. But I'm just you know, thinking about their dad not being able to swim.
Speaker 2: What happened the middle I can swim?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. It was pretty sad. I'm not going to watch you swim. What do you mean you're kind of doing like the little doggy paddle.
Speaker 2: I was taking my time. We weren't racing. We were just lollygagging in the ocean. It wasn't like I was like, hey, swim here to here in thirty seconds. I would have, you know, put some mustard into it.
Speaker 3: But there was no You would have put some mustard in it, yeah, I would some mayonnaise too, No, just mustard, okay, And.
Speaker 1: I would have done it a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Instead, I was just got a lollygagging in the water. You were no big deal.
Speaker 3: It was an interesting In fact, I learned it's just not your guys a strong suit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so I got to really improve. I needed to go to do adult swim lessons because when I'm on Survivor, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Be able to swim.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't think about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I got to get adult lessons.
Speaker 3: You need to do that before, just in case you ever get your shot, you're ready to go.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. I've got to get adult lessons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like sooner rather than later, and for your own survival.
Speaker 2: Yes, in general. Yeah, and he did.
Speaker 3: We're floating in the way. Is that you did good at So let's talk about our trips off of the boat. We'll get back to the boat. Go. The first one we did was Key West, and we rented a golf car and we went around the island drive in.
Speaker 1: We rented a golf cart.
Speaker 2: Now they're called.
Speaker 3: Golf cars, yep. I mean my fiance sells them.
Speaker 2: So I've never been in a golf car. I've been in a golf.
Speaker 3: Car called golf cars, golf carts are the ones that used to be like only go like a certain speed and they didn't have engines and stuff. Those were golf carts. But now the ones that they sell that most people have that are like street legal and stuff their golf cars.
Speaker 2: The more you know, never knew that, The more you know, I'll call it a golf cart.
Speaker 3: Anyways, we rented one on Key West and where all did we go? We went, Oh, we went to the Hemingway house. Yeah, and saw the polydactyl cats what they're called. Yeah, the six toe beans.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you something about that house. It smelled like pea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it did smell.
Speaker 1: It's kind of gross.
Speaker 3: And it was really humid in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so the pee smelled really bad. So I was like, let's get out of here. But it was fun.
Speaker 3: I had a lot of the cats, Yeah, and it was cool.
Speaker 2: I mean the oldness of the house. And if I knew who Ernest himinguen Way was him in a way, if I knew, what's.
Speaker 3: With you like with the rebeat like Vimy and Himanway, Well you just said what was his name again?
Speaker 2: So I said it again.
Speaker 3: His name's Ernest Himanway.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he wrote, so it's not really that cool to me. But it was a cool old house. And I know he was a writer, but I didn't read his stuff.
Speaker 3: He's a famous writer, for sure, and there's only one that I think I know. Let me see.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't read him.
Speaker 3: There's only one book that I think i've ever might have read from him, and I don't know for sure. So that's why I'm googling his most famous books.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me see.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll wait, don't hurry.
Speaker 3: We'll go ahead and talk about something we did. We were all petting the No, we pat the cats.
Speaker 1: The cats was cool.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if it's worth nineteen dollars to get into that museum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was worth it to me just to pet the cats. I cared about that more than I.
Speaker 2: Did animal shelter and pack cats.
Speaker 3: Not six toe bean kiddies. They're all running around, happy as can be, climbing trees. There was one to sleep in a gutter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was hanging out the side of the house. That was fine.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think I read he has a garden of eden.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he.
Speaker 3: Has a lot of them, and yes, I feel like maybe I did.
Speaker 2: Did he did he write Where the Sidewalk Ins?
Speaker 3: No, that's not him.
Speaker 2: Oh I read that in school. How about Curious George Goes to the Zoo?
Speaker 3: He did not read that one either.
Speaker 2: What about Curious George Goes to the Chocolate Shop?
Speaker 3: Okay, now you're just making I think I read one of these? Then what book is that?
Speaker 2: It's Curious George? Curious George joins the soccer team? Do you read that?
Speaker 3: Junie B. Jones?
Speaker 2: Who Juni B Jones?
Speaker 3: Those were the best books?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: Jenny B.
Speaker 2: Jones?
Speaker 3: She was like a kid and she was going through a life and had all these crazy moments and there's oh gosh, there's like forty or fifty of them. They're just these little chapter books.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know jod B.
Speaker 2: Jones, Juny V.
Speaker 3: Jones?
Speaker 2: Are you saying, Junie JUNI never heard of her? What about Encyclopedia Brown you read that? Oh? Man, we had different childhood What about Maniac McGee?
Speaker 3: Anyway, so we did go to ask my question. I don't know that is I just stated we had different childhoods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Maniac McGee and my mom would read that to me at night.
Speaker 3: So your maniac McGee.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't even I remember there.
Speaker 1: Was a frog in it.
Speaker 3: Do you identify more with Curious George or maniac McGee?
Speaker 2: Oh, Curious George.
Speaker 3: That was curious Monkey.
Speaker 1: That was my jam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you dress up as it one year two with your kids.
Speaker 2: I was the man in the yellow hat and my middle son was Curious George for Halloween.
Speaker 1: Was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: So we did do that. We did heavywey house and then what we do We went to there was like a four beach state park.
Speaker 2: No, we went to a bar.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, we popped in a bar, but not very long.
Speaker 1: And then we went to breakfast.
Speaker 3: We did eat breakfast at the breakfast club too, Yeah, and it was bombed. We had a pancake charcoterie board.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the pancake charcooterie board was dumb.
Speaker 2: Why was it dumb?
Speaker 3: It tasted so good.
Speaker 1: It was way too many pancakes.
Speaker 3: We ate almost all of that.
Speaker 2: We ate half.
Speaker 3: That's not true. We had four left and there was fourteen, so it was all right.
Speaker 2: I didn't think the pancakes were that great. The French toast board was better than the pancake board. In my opinion, French.
Speaker 3: Toast fondue was the other thing that we got.
Speaker 2: Is that what it's called, Yeah, f do And I got the shrimp and grits.
Speaker 3: Good. That's some of the best food we've kind of eaten, honestly this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really good food.
Speaker 2: Then we went that's when we.
Speaker 3: Went to the State Park beach and we hung out on the beach for a hot minute.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys were in such a hurry that drove me nuts.
Speaker 3: Why we didn't go there just to hang out of the beach.
Speaker 2: Well why not? Why did we go to the beach if we were going to hang out for twelve minutes and then say all right, let's go, guys, let's go.
Speaker 3: I mean I think we were there for like forty five minutes, so.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't even get to enjoy the water.
Speaker 3: You were in there. We went, We swam out to the rocks, and we hung out on the rocks. But you can only sit on the rocks for so long.
Speaker 2: Right, and then you're like, we gotta go, we gotta go out, and I might why I had to keep us moving, you know. And then we went to a Cuban restaurant that was really good.
Speaker 3: I didn't eat there. Why the cubid menu did not have any offerings for my vegetarian diet.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I get really good.
Speaker 3: I did have some of the plantain chips though.
Speaker 2: They were good.
Speaker 3: Those were good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I enjoyed that.
Speaker 3: And when we were there, I saw baby chicks. That was fun because there was roosters everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No one told me about roosters in Key West.
Speaker 3: Those were so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then we went to a gift shop.
Speaker 3: And you made us go to a CVS because you've forgot sunglasses and sunscreen.
Speaker 2: Uh wrong.
Speaker 1: I bought my sunglasses at the gift shop.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: We went to a gift shop and CBS because lunchboxs forgot mouthwash, sunscreen, and sunglasses. And he also bought two shirts, one of which he is wearing right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I bought those from the gift shop.
Speaker 2: I bought the mouthwash and the sunscreen from Walgreens or CVS, whatever one it was. And I should have bought what else do I need?
Speaker 1: That's all I needed?
Speaker 3: No, that's all you needed, but you needed something, so we had to stop in a CVS.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I didn't have sunscreen. I didn't realize you need a sunscreen on a boat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you wouldn't go to the checkout. You wouldn't do the self checkout.
Speaker 1: I don't work there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't understand that, like you're so against the times.
Speaker 2: No, you know why they don't give me a discount for checking myself out?
Speaker 3: Nobody. It helps you move faster if you do self checkout.
Speaker 2: Sorry, if you do self checkout, you know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: What am I doing?
Speaker 1: You're taking a job away from somebody.
Speaker 3: No, but sometimes I'll go to the people. I just do both. I do whichever one's faster.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if the if the people at the doing it manually are fast, sure I'm going to them. If the self checkout is MTM going to.
Speaker 2: There never knowing it.
Speaker 3: I'm just helping with the efficiency of the store.
Speaker 2: Well, they'll learn that they need to get more cashiers in there. If you want to make them, send a message, that's how you send a message.
Speaker 3: I don't only care to send a message, though, I.
Speaker 1: Just want to say you don't care about other people having a job.
Speaker 3: I want to get my groceries and leave.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm here to support American people American jobs.
Speaker 3: Oh is that what that is? I think you just don't want to do it because you're not getting paid to do it, So you want to make somebody else do it.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yeah, Like why would I? Why would I do something that they're paying someone to do. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I kind of also find it fun. You don't find it fun, like to scan the I like getting the little gun out and.
Speaker 2: I used to do that. Man, I've been there, and that was in my past life.
Speaker 1: I did that.
Speaker 3: You're too bougie to be fun.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not too boogy to be fun. I'm trying to respect sensitive Sally over here that works at the cashier. I want her to she's sensitive well because she's emotional because she sees people going to the self checkout and she's like, I'm gonna lose my job. I'm going to lose my job.
Speaker 3: I think. I think we're always gonna need both. I really do.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: You don't need self checkout.
Speaker 2: You really don't need it. And here's here's what's annoying. Like at the airport in Nashville. I go in there to buy some snacks, right.
Speaker 3: Oh, Like one of the gas stations in there whatever.
Speaker 2: And I walk up to the register and it's self check out only, But they have a woman sitting there hitting the buttons for you. If she's hitting the buttons, why shouldn't she just check me out?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 2: That is weird, so annoying that he's oh here, hit here all right, and I scan this item, scan this, I'm like, why don't you just check me out? Why? What are we doing?
Speaker 3: I wonder if the reason why is because like they don't work the same hour, so like the late night or the early morning flights, they don't have somebody working, so they're just in there for some.
Speaker 1: Of it they happen to have someone working.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but you're right, that is dumb, Like just do one or the other in those situations, right.
Speaker 2: You have some an employee there hitting buttons, and I'm like, what, I just so stupid, very annoying.
Speaker 3: I'll keep using self checkouts though.
Speaker 2: Okay, you hate American people having American jobs. I don't sorry anybody having jobs that guys, if you're a cashier anywhere, Morgan wants you to lose your job.
Speaker 3: That's not true. There's also cashier. You could be a cashier at Buffalo Wildlings like I did. There's other cashier jobs.
Speaker 2: You can't be a cashier at Buffalo wildwor I literally was.
Speaker 3: I took takeout.
Speaker 2: No, I.
Speaker 3: Was a host, and then I did takeout order orders, and then I did XPO, and then I was a waitress. But takeout orders is a cashier. You stand at the counter, you take takeout orders, you get food, and you deal with the money. Yeah, it's a cashier.
Speaker 1: Well soon you'll just be ordered on that app.
Speaker 3: People do order on that and they also handle that. So like jobs evolved, things change.
Speaker 2: Okay, you were so mad about that.
Speaker 1: I was mad about that.
Speaker 2: But then yeah, then we got back on the boat and we were on the boat and where'd we go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, then we were at c one day. Yeah, and we did Oh gosh, the karaoke competition I've been hosting has been crazy. We got some talented people on the boat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I watched it one night.
Speaker 3: Sushi man who well, so his name's Devin, but he was upstairs eating sushi when I called his name. Yeah, he's the one you posted a video of It was Devin. He was singing Selo Green.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't know that. I saw him from the I was in what do you.
Speaker 2: Call that, the rafters. Yeah, I was up top, like looking over the boat, and you could see down in the middle, and that's when I saw him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was singing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's doing I called Sushi Man because he was up eating sushi. When he got called to come singing. I made him stop eating sushi to come sing. So Devin aka Sushi Man. He's solid.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Maybe I need to have sushi tonight.
Speaker 3: Man, you need some sushi in your life. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like, I mean, I've been eating the buffet, and I mean you're.
Speaker 3: A hater of the buffet.
Speaker 1: No, I just it's not that I'm a hater.
Speaker 2: It's just you can only eat the buffet so many times in a row. It's true.
Speaker 3: There's a variety in there, though you keep getting the same thing as the problem. Every time I go, I try and get something different, mix it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's not I mean, I don't know. I'm just saying, like, like a meal, Like, I don't know, sushi sounds good. We're on a boat. They probably catch it over the edge, reel it in and then take it into the sushi restaurant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 1: So, I mean I think that it tastes really good.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I mean you do love the really nice dining restaurant because they allow you to get two of things that you love, like this is your that here is your prime location. Because you can get two entrees, you can get two apps, you can get too dessert.
Speaker 2: I did get two butternut squash soups last night, and it was so good. It was like, give me another one of them, and my tummy.
Speaker 3: It's turned into like only fans asmr at food.
Speaker 2: It was just really good, that's all.
Speaker 3: And then another night we were there, you got two entrees.
Speaker 1: Well, they had quorda. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: It was a fish. I had never had it before, and so I want to know what it tastes like. And since I didn't have to pay for it, I was like, hey, let me get some of that quorda please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you had two and then you had two desserts. Last I did see you thrive in the dining room.
Speaker 2: I had too. I had the peach cobbler and then I also had the what was it sponge cake? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the strawberry oh oh, the little uh yeah, but the sponge cake wasn't my favorite.
Speaker 1: I was thinking more angel food cake.
Speaker 3: It was angel food cake, That's that's what it was.
Speaker 2: But I didn't like all the icing on it.
Speaker 1: I just wanted the spongy stuff.
Speaker 3: That will always be weird to me that you don't like icing. It's like the best part of a dessert.
Speaker 2: I disagree.
Speaker 3: But you also your favorite dessert is cheesecake so good?
Speaker 2: And they haven't actually, I mean they had cheesecake one night, isn't it? Like what are we doing? Cheesecake should be available every night for dessert every night.
Speaker 3: You know what they have been mixing up though? Is the pastries in the.
Speaker 2: Morning still not that good?
Speaker 3: But like, I have a chocolate croissant that I'm not.
Speaker 1: A big pastry guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you like pastries, you like the bread. I'm like, you know what I mean, Like, give me some cheese and cake, the cheesey cake. Yeah, And I.
Speaker 1: Will say that I did. One night I was in the casino.
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on, is this a good We're gonna go into the casino talk. We're gonna take a break though, and then I'll let you go off on casino.
Speaker 2: All right, you talking, I'm gonna pee and I'll be back.
Speaker 3: Well, don't pee. We just have like a five second break.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you you're gonna have to filibuster because I'm gonna pee my pants.
Speaker 3: Okay, We're gonna take a quick break.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back, and you philibuster.
Speaker 2: I'm going pee.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's talk about the casino stuff, because I feel like you've spent majority of your time in the casino.
Speaker 2: Nah, I mean majority. No, But did I spend some time in the casino?
Speaker 3: Yes, I say, like forty sixty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's been great. It's a lot of fun, you know, like teaching listeners how to win money, you know, me being their guide, their leader there. Uh what do you call them? Coach idole? Yeah, oh yeah, coach is a good.
Speaker 3: Word too, probably a better word.
Speaker 2: So yeah. One night I sat, I went in there and played some craps and that didn't go so well. The next night I went in and played what did I play? Roulette? Hit a couple of numbers. Then I had to go pee, just like I just went p now. And this one guy that I played, Damon was his name. He was like, hey man, We're gonna hit the craps table. I was like, yeah, let's hit the craps table. I'll be right back, man, I'll be right back. And I went to the bathroom and then as I was walking back in, there was people sitting at a blackjack table, like, oh, lunch, sit down with us, Sit down with us. That's when your heart is torn. You're like, do you go back to Damon or do you go to these new listeners you know that you haven't talked to and you have to make a a split second decision. And so I sat down with these listeners and I was teaching him how to play black jack, and we played, and next thing I know, I'd been there for three hours and they came up and they said, oh, guys, just see you know, we're gonna be shutting down this table in twenty minutes. And I was like what.
Speaker 1: And I looked around.
Speaker 2: We are the only ones left in the casino and you were.
Speaker 3: Just having yourself a time.
Speaker 2: Were you up?
Speaker 3: Were you hot?
Speaker 1: It was two am?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but were you hoting? Were you making money?
Speaker 2: I was doing my best too. I was making them money. And that's what I's That's the most important part is making money.
Speaker 3: Oh is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And uh so it was two am, and I was like, guys, I gotta go to bed. I gotta go to bed. And so I left the casino at two am. Didn't realize it was two am. That's what happens when you're on a boat and.
Speaker 3: Hey, shout out to Damon because him and his wife are awesome and they gave us both money, which we both lost.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I wouldn't include that part, right, Well, I didn't want to tell me.
Speaker 3: Well, we have to shout out to them because they're awesome, they love the casino, big casino fans. Yeah. You know.
Speaker 2: It's terrible though, that we don't know the wife's name.
Speaker 3: I know I need to go ask her.
Speaker 2: I saw her again, Yeah, I you didn't ask her.
Speaker 3: No, But it's because we're running to do this.
Speaker 2: We're trying to get it done as okay, because it's one of those awkward times. It's like if you've talked to them so much that maybe you should know their name, and then you don't.
Speaker 3: In all fairness though, we've met over a thousand people just in the last few days.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. I am shocked.
Speaker 2: I've talked to so many people and I and I'm like, oh, we've had to have met everybody now, and they're like, oh my gosh, finally I get to meet you. And I'm like, what everybody? How about I met everybody on this boat?
Speaker 3: I know? Or people come up there like I finally found you. I was like, really up and.
Speaker 2: Everywhere everywhere, man everywhere? Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally, And that's what they'll come up and say. And I'm just shocked that we haven't found each other yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like but the bulls and this lady has been walking some laps, she is moving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this boat is fifteen levels. Yeah, there's over two thousand people on it, so there's a lot of people to go through, even in seven days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. On the last day, I'm gonna post on Instagram be like, hey, I'm going to be right here. If you're on this boat, if you've not met me, come say hello.
Speaker 3: You just want to go sit in the library together.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna do.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can do that on our last day at sea before we, yeah, disembark. I think it'll be sad. I think we'll be sad to leave when it actually is over, will we? I think we'll be tired and ready to go home and sleep. But I think we'll be sad to be, you know, in no warm weather on a boat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't get to go home and sleep. I have three kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you may need a vacation from the vacation.
Speaker 2: Right, And I mean shout out to my wife, you know, because she's at home and she did come down with strep throat and my middle child once again came down with strep throat, so she was battling that, trying to get kids the baseball practice, getting the birthday parties, basketball tournaments. So yeah, I am impressed.
Speaker 3: You have not lost your voice yet and you haven't gotten sick yet.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't ever get sick either.
Speaker 3: Or he's kind of always won when a vacation happens.
Speaker 2: So I kind of boopen.
Speaker 3: You're doing good this time.
Speaker 2: Like before I go to bed, I drink a lot of water so I can hopefully my voice will be okay. But the only problem with that is, let me tell you, I have to get up five times every night to pee at least, then.
Speaker 3: Why don't you start doing it in the morning when you first wake up instead of right before you go to bed.
Speaker 2: I feel like it needs to be hydrated in my vocal course, need to be hydrated. Why I sleep well?
Speaker 3: I mean you got saliva pumping through you.
Speaker 2: Hey, there goes Brandy. She won a thousand dollars playing bingo. Brandy shout out. She was walking with her mom.
Speaker 3: Oh, we have had a lot of being. We've had a lot of activities. I've been doing karaoke, blackjack, I did a morning walk. What have you been doing all your activity I have no idea you can list them off.
Speaker 2: I really don't know. I did Tequila Sunrise bingo and that was a packed house packed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think because your bingo was so packed, they're moving mine. That's happening on the last day to the theater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there was not enough room in that room. And they had they these guys were coming with wheelies and they had chairs. They were wheeling them in, throwing them down, running down, getting more chairs, bringing them in. It was wild and we gave away it was It was a lot of fun. I thought bingo was pretty fun.
Speaker 3: What's been your favorite so far?
Speaker 1: Oh, man, I mean think the Blackjack tournament's been my favorite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's been really fun. Like the participation with everybody.
Speaker 2: It's been fun, yes, because they're allowed. Like what I like about it is it's all fun and it's you know whatever, someone's gonna win money in it.
Speaker 1: But at the same time they're having fun.
Speaker 2: Letting the players flip the card of the dealer, like when they need the dealer or the bus and they slide it over to them, they let it flip it over for the table. I think that's fun instead of being very rich' been like, no, we got to do it very professionally, and only the dealer can touch the cards.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, No, shout out to Terry. Terry's my favorite dealer.
Speaker 2: Liz has been. She was great the first couple of days that has been my favorite. The people gathered around and cheering. And then like the night I was in the casino. This third night, I didn't even play, but Amy sat down at a blackjack table and I was her coach and we had a lot of people in there and.
Speaker 1: We were cheering and going crazy.
Speaker 2: And Amy is winning money probably owes me half, if I'm saying myself, because I was the coach and that was a lot of fun. So I just like that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe we need to go back in there just for funds one time, not because we've been in there a lot for the tournament.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're you're Karaoke was fun the first night I went. I didn't go the second night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was super fun.
Speaker 1: What else has been fun? The drinks have been fun, all.
Speaker 3: The people giving you penia kalatas. Everybody thinks you only like pinia kladas.
Speaker 1: Now I know, I know because we were not.
Speaker 2: We were well, no, we were doing a Q and A on stage by the pool, and I mean, I'm not really a I don't know how it works, but when you're on a boat at the beach like this, I feel like a penia colada, or like when you're at the beach, a pina klada feels like the perfect drink. So I just wanted a penia colada. Now people think that's all I drink, and I keep bringing me penia coladas and I'm like, guys, I just wanted it by the boat, man, I don't need it when I'm playing blackjack, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: How many do you think you've had? No?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, fifty two thousand, so.
Speaker 3: Many penia And you know what hot take. I hate peani clattas. They taste like suntanlos.
Speaker 2: To me, that's your COVID. I don't think so, No it is.
Speaker 3: No, it tastes like what what's what is your son?
Speaker 2: The beach bump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it tastes like beach bump.
Speaker 2: Penia cladas are They're so good when you're sitting by the pool or the beach and you're just like ah evan.
Speaker 3: See and you know what, somebody told me to try Miami vice because I don't like peani clatta, So maybe I'm going to attend to that, which is I guess a penia colada mixed with something else.
Speaker 2: But I will say, the one thing we have have to stop, Martinez is it's talking to you from Seattle the hot shots, like if you're gonna order, like, if you're gonna be nice and order me a shot, make sure it's chilled. Hold on.
Speaker 3: You don't get to decide now, you do you do want somebody gives you when they're giving you a drink for free, That's not.
Speaker 2: How that works. No, I'm forty four years old, now, okay, if you bring me a warm shot, I mean, I'm not trying to be a diva. But I'm gonna be like you are being a diva.
Speaker 3: Bye okay, But then you can't ask for things for free. You take with what you get when it's free.
Speaker 2: Because these people like they bring me tequila shots when I'm hosting things and I'm like, all right, yeah, I'll do it, and it's like, oh my god, that is warm. Who wants a warm shot? I understand when you're twenty one and you're you're eighteen and you're doing shots and there's no choice. You know, you know what chilled is. But now that we're forty four, chill the shot?
Speaker 3: The shot I have was pretty It was like in between, wasn't warm, wasn't cold?
Speaker 1: Oh min My tequila shots have been warm. Every single one of them have been warm.
Speaker 3: That's probably on purpose, honestly, And I'm like, oh oh, but then you have to just haay no, you don't get free drinks anymore.
Speaker 2: I was introducing Cooper Allen, right, and this guy brings me a shot on stage. I'm like, all y'all, cheers of the boat, and everybody's like cheers, and I'm like, I don't even need a lime, And I threw the lime in the crowd.
Speaker 1: Right, and I didn't rise. It was warm at this time, and I took the shot. I'm like, oh my god, I couldn't use that lime. I couldn't use that lime, Like it was really bad.
Speaker 3: You're trying to be cool guy. I was.
Speaker 2: I was trying to be cool guy, and I regretted at big time.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad you're having fun. How much do you think of drink more than normal? You're not really a big drinker anymore.
Speaker 2: More than normal, more than what I would regularly drink on a Tuesday. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, when's the last time you think you've drank this much?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'ven't been on a vacation like.
Speaker 3: This in a long time, I know, like without kids, right, So.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's been a long long time, A long long time. I love you.
Speaker 3: Long time that I've had. I've had one strawberry doctor when we went to when we were on NASA. Yeah, so that was our adventure on NASA's We got off the boat and we went to Queen's Staircase and walked It's like these sixty staircas It's supposed to be this National Monument in NASA, which was really cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a cool spot.
Speaker 3: But we cheated. We went from top to bottom. Apparently we're supposed to go from bottom to top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did not. Didn't earn it, No, we did not.
Speaker 3: And then we went to the beach. We went to Cabbage Beach where Lunchbox was just diving in the big waves.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, these were twelve footers over my head, right, would you say twelve feet I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know how.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe they were huge, they were, yeah, but they were over my head, guys, they were It was kicking my ass.
Speaker 3: And he was like a little kid in the waves. He was just like diving in him, jumping in him. And then he'd look at me on the beach like, oh, mom, what are you watching? Is this fun? Like just a little kid?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no.
Speaker 2: Every time well I would go over about fifteen minutes, I'd be like, oh, it is Morgan still there. I just want to make sure she didn't get kidnapped, because I don't know what goes on down here. And there was a couple of times I looked up and Morgan was gone. I was like, oh, where'd she go?
Speaker 3: I sat in the same spot.
Speaker 2: There was people blocking you a couple of times well.
Speaker 3: And you kept moving in the way as you go different direction.
Speaker 2: That's what I found out is that I'm I would move and I was like, oh, she's down the beach. That's how I'd line up where I was supposed to be is I'd look for you. Oh I need to go back that way.
Speaker 3: It's funny. It really reminded me of like a kid looking for their parents back on the beach, like are you watching what I'm doing? This is cool. It was like a lunchbox and I was being the mom because I did not get in the ocean that day.
Speaker 2: I wish I would have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was worried our stuff was gonna get stolen.
Speaker 2: Honestly, See, that's where you need to quit worrying so much.
Speaker 3: Why that's a fair thing to I'm not used to this area either, my Yeah, and you're just gonna leave our wallets, our phones, everything.
Speaker 2: We need to get back on the boat covered up with a shirt.
Speaker 3: Okay, they could take the whole thing. That's superanoid.
Speaker 2: Do you know what beach life is about. It's not about about stealing, It's about relaxing.
Speaker 3: You know how much stealing happens on the beach.
Speaker 1: None, a lot, None, Nope.
Speaker 3: You've never seen those people metal detectors, they like purposely go and steal people's.
Speaker 2: No, they don't. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. They're looking for buried treasure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, you tell yourself that.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I love my shoes.
Speaker 3: You never watched Baywatch. They go and they put like coolers on top of things and steal stuff.
Speaker 1: Did you really just reference Baywatch? I did, as your your barometer.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Do you know what bait watch is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: A show?
Speaker 2: Not real?
Speaker 3: Okay, but people still steal on the beach. It's a real thing. I was just kind of making a joke.
Speaker 2: I mean, because I dropped my sandal somewhere and we were packing up to go and You're like, where are your shoes?
Speaker 3: And I was like, uh, well, nobody's gonna steal scene.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I totally forgot where I put them. I thought they got washed away in the ocean.
Speaker 3: I thought they did do For a second.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh damn, there's gonna be a long day.
Speaker 3: They're not trying to steal those They're trying to steal like a bag, like I had a.
Speaker 2: Straight up purpose. Would they not steal my brand new sandals.
Speaker 3: Because they don't care those aren't valuable to them. They could be you know, it's valuable an iPhone that costs one thousand dollars or money in a wallet or a credit card or a pass for it. That they could take my ID and run across the border for all I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just just saying, like I was a little worried about you.
Speaker 3: Hey, I got it in the beach when we were in Key West for three minutes. No, I was in there. I swam out to the rocks, uh huh, and I was out there for a while. But then Eddie said he got stung. I was like, okay, I'm leaving.
Speaker 2: But did he really?
Speaker 3: I don't know, he says he did.
Speaker 2: He just makes things up make hisself sound tough.
Speaker 3: Anyways. The one drink I did had was after we went to the beach in Nasa, I went and had a strawberry doakery at the Dollar Bill Bar.
Speaker 2: It was called the Bearded Clam. Yeah, that was really good.
Speaker 3: The strawberry digory was.
Speaker 2: Not no one because they put it in straight syrup.
Speaker 3: They didn't there was not a strawberry in sight.
Speaker 1: I know that was your problem.
Speaker 3: I know, I had like three SIPs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I liked my what was it called conch conch?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You like fried conch?
Speaker 2: Good food? Yeah, I was really good. I'd like some of that when we get to me bem Enny Mini, There you go. I got it.
Speaker 3: Okay and me we were so close. It really feels like the Friend's episode. Every time I try and teach you, it's a tough word. We're gonna take a break and we'll be right back, all right, all right, So now past Nasa, we're back on the ship, and this is where we are. This is kind of the moment in time. We haven't reached Bimini yet by the time we're recording this, so we're just at CEA today. We get to hang out, eat food. You know how much ice cream I've eaten.
Speaker 2: Lunch a lot.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Every time I see you, you have ice cream.
Speaker 3: I know. You know how cool it is to just have soft serve available all the time.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool because you're taking advantage of it.
Speaker 3: Have you not eaten any ice cream?
Speaker 1: I two things ice cream first, one not so good.
Speaker 2: Second one cherry pretty good.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 2: There's one guy, gosh, what's his name, He's on a motorized wheelchair. Man.
Speaker 1: That dude is on the ice cream. He has it like six times a.
Speaker 2: Day, you know what.
Speaker 3: But like, this is the time you get free ice cream on a cruise ship. You paid for it.
Speaker 2: I mean the ice cream lady sees him at breakfast and she's like, hey, you ready for hear some ice cream? Or she sees him in the hall and she's like, ice creams waiting for you.
Speaker 3: I aspired to be this man on the scooter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's pretty cool. I wish I remembered his name.
Speaker 3: You're normally really good at names. But again, we've met a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I was going to say here the first day, I was nailing people, but then when they changed clothes a little little shady.
Speaker 3: Or if you meet him and they didn't have sunglasses on and all of a sudden they have sunglasses on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, hard.
Speaker 3: You got a few identities when you're on a cruise ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I remember Franny and Kathy. We met them the first day at lunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And there's a guy gts Have you met him? You did meet him? He was in the cool shirt at Keith Urban. He had glasses in the big gold chain.
Speaker 2: Good time Kenny, Oh, good time, Scotty.
Speaker 3: Good time Scotty's.
Speaker 1: He bought me these underwear.
Speaker 3: Okay, he bought you, and that feels weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's really a swimsuit.
Speaker 3: Oh well, swim suit and underwear vastly different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but does he not think I have swimsuit?
Speaker 3: I think he's worried that you don't have enough clothes. Oh he get you a small?
Speaker 2: No, he got me an extra large?
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 3: What's worse? What's worse if he would have got you an extra small or an actual arch?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: How do I take this back?
Speaker 3: I don't know where it came from.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't think he's on the boat.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't. Did you ask him?
Speaker 2: No, he just handed it to me. He goes, Now we can match.
Speaker 3: Oh that's why he bought him for you. Wanted to match with you.
Speaker 2: Right. But the problem is I'm gonna need a rope to keep him up.
Speaker 3: Just go tell him. He'd be happy to help. He's he said he's vine for the best Cruiser award.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah? Oh, there's some good ones.
Speaker 3: I know. I was trying to think about that. You know who my favorite is so far? Who you saw when she's at karaoke. She's been at karaoke both times, and she's also in a scooter, but she also has a cane and she gets up and she dances. I need to figure out her name because she is the life of the party. As soon as she starts dancing, everybody else starts dancing. Yeah, so's she's up top for me right now? Okay, And Kathy, who is playing poker?
Speaker 2: It's not poker, Morgan, you call it poker one more time, I'm gonna throw you off the boat.
Speaker 1: What's blackjack?
Speaker 3: Wait? What's the difference between poker in blackjack?
Speaker 1: A big difference.
Speaker 3: Is poker a game?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I thought I just thought a card games are a poker.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I really did.
Speaker 3: You're telling me poker itself is a game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my gosh, guys, this is what I deal with. Guys, this is what I deal with.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know, like the overarching is gambling, but like I really thought poker was all card games. I did not realize poker itself was one specific game. Yeah, very sorry.
Speaker 1: There's different types of poker.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe that's what I know. There's like blackjack in textas home, but I thought they were all under the umbrella of poker. No, no, this is a little weird on my brain right now. Okay, got it. So we have poker, we got blackjack, we got texts hole them.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, so blackjack. Kathy was playing backjack. She's also in my running.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Who's her daughter?
Speaker 3: Gosh, I don't know. She calls her mama all the time.
Speaker 2: So that's the only thing.
Speaker 1: That I forgot. I forgot her daughter's name.
Speaker 3: Dang.
Speaker 2: I met her the first night playing craps.
Speaker 3: I forget and Damon and his wife, which would figure out her.
Speaker 1: We already gave them shout out.
Speaker 3: I know, but they're still I'm talking about best cruisers so far.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. Alexa was pretty good. Her and her mom. I played blackjack with them all night. Their sister was up in bed, and so I see her every time, and I see her sister now, I'm like, hey, you missed the best night of the cruise. So you know, she's like me, me me.
Speaker 3: There was a woman also during karaoke that saying red solo cup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: What was her name?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Miss Okay.
Speaker 3: What else have we missed? Longer Togo?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I don't know. I'm not really an ocean guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like the beach.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, see that. You were giving me a hard time for us leaving. I'm not good at just like sitting on the beach. If we would have had an activity planned like jet skiing or pay.
Speaker 1: Sailing, swim in the water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that doesn't entertain me for long enough. I need an activity.
Speaker 2: But I will say the weather in Nassau, it was not hot and the water was perfection. I could get along with that kind of beach day, but if it gets any hotter, I don't want to be out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you can't.
Speaker 1: There's no shade like that.
Speaker 2: But that water felt amazing and the water was so like blue.
Speaker 3: It was different shades of blue.
Speaker 2: It was beu to full read my lips beu to full.
Speaker 3: Well, they can't really read your lips. They don't see you right now.
Speaker 2: I know it's a joke, yeah, but it was.
Speaker 3: There was multiple colors we have like a deep blue, there was a teal, and like a light blue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and beingo.
Speaker 2: These two dudes out of here are taking model pictures. They've been taking pictures for the last thirty minutes right there.
Speaker 3: Oh, is there like a tripod set up right there?
Speaker 2: Probably that's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, there's a tripod. Are they doing a TikTok? There's another dude taking a picture?
Speaker 2: I mean, they'd be.
Speaker 3: Funny because where we're at in the studio, we can see a lot of things happening. There's a track outside of here, there's lawn chairs.
Speaker 1: Or some basketball corps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of cruising. Is fun people watching fun?
Speaker 2: Oh, they're doing TikTok. They're doing TikTok.
Speaker 3: Watching the better make it to our feed. Oh my gosh, I feel like I should interrupt this and just like open you know here, let me see something.
Speaker 2: We don't ruin their TikTok. I'm not going to ruin it.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to show up in the in the doors.
Speaker 1: And see if they laugh. Did they see you?
Speaker 2: The one guy's walking away? Oh my god, do they have magic outfits?
Speaker 3: They all have like whole iron shirts off. Okay, I think they might be worker like employees on the ship. Maybe I haven't seen them, so maybe there that makes sense. They're making a fun that's hilarious, that's really good. Do you see what they're doing. Maybe we can make one of that we've been If you are listening to this, mate, we'll be done with the cruising. We need to make some more videos.
Speaker 2: I know I told you what we should do, which one me throwing you in the pool. You never suggested that that'd be a great one. No, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: We need to come up with some That's the thing that we haven't done.
Speaker 2: Man, we have and we haven't done the walkie talkies at all.
Speaker 3: I know. I brought walkie talkies for us and guys.
Speaker 1: I need you to charge mine.
Speaker 3: You already it's already dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I left it on the whole time.
Speaker 3: Why turn it off?
Speaker 2: Well, I just realized it. I just realized it when I went into my room and it was beeping me and me, and I'm like, oh, I forgot to turn it off.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll charge it. But we only have like two more days to use it. I know, I know we haven't been good at it, but it threw me off because there's other people on the channel on the boat.
Speaker 2: It really freaked you out, yeah, And.
Speaker 3: I was like, are we on like the employees channel? We shouldn't be on these walky.
Speaker 2: Talkie because the first day we got on, I was in my room and I got on there and I said, oh, there's a captain coming over. We're ready for departure, and Morgan freaked out. She immediately texted me goes, oh my god, oh my god, we're on the captain's channel. Did you hear that? That was the captain? And I was like, I did hear it. Oh my gosh, we're gonna get thrown off the boat. She goes, but they said bring walking talkies. Oh no, maybe we need to change channels.
Speaker 3: And then you five minutes later we likedb was me, I'm still worried we're gonna get in.
Speaker 2: I know, I know it's really good. Oh yeah, what else about the boat?
Speaker 1: Stuff goes on all night, that's what's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been going to better Like Keith, everyone was awesome.
Speaker 2: Okay, that lady is still walking, dude, she is moving, call them down, Keith.
Speaker 3: Everyone was great. Scotty McCree was really good.
Speaker 2: Uh who else was there?
Speaker 3: I'm excited to see a line Rimes. I haven't seen her yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Parmely's on the boat now.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the Parmely moment's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the drunk girl that got on stage's guard, Scotty McCreary. I guess she's still on the boat. I don't know, I assume.
Speaker 3: And the same one that also was drunk and got on Bobby's first show. I'm assuming they're all on the boat still. I think you get thrown off or being drunk.
Speaker 2: You might not.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You may get thrown in like the downstairs jail for a minute, or they lock you in your room, think about your decisions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's time to reflect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give you like hours of rest and come back like shouldn't out.
Speaker 2: But yeah, man, I don't know what else we did. Keith Urban was awesome. He gave his guitar to someone in the crowd when.
Speaker 3: I talked to her, the one who got it, I can't I don't know her name. I'm really bad though.
Speaker 2: It was a dude. Nope, And my favorite thing is Morgan. The first thing she says is how are they gonna get that guitar home? Like, and you know, it's funny. Hold on, the first reaction should be oh, my god, they got a Keith Urban guitar or not?
Speaker 1: How are they going to get that home?
Speaker 3: Okay? First of all, I'm so used to have gone to a lot of Keith Urban chows. He always gives away a guitar. This is like his thing. Second of all, she came up to me at your BEINGO and was like, Hey, I'm the one who got the guitar. How do I get Did she really not kidding? I was like, oh, I was thinking about this last night. I was like, you need a guitar case and needed to check that. So she's gonna try and figure it out when we get back to Florida. She's really concerned about how she's gonna give back.
Speaker 1: Where does she live.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I didn't ask that part. But they're on a flight.
Speaker 1: They carry on luggage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she's on Delta, and Delta is different than like South Less. I've seen people check, you know, carry on their guitars and it's not been an issue. I've never seen that on a Delta flight.
Speaker 2: Huh. So I'm sure there's a store in Fort Lauderdale. I would think that she could you know, ship it like FedEx.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or I told her just if she could buy a hard guitar case, like a cheap one somewhere, Yeah, and just throw it in that and check the bag.
Speaker 2: Where she'd give it to me. No, no, and then not get it to her.
Speaker 3: No, you wouldn't. We'd be in the same situation as like the girl we saw who you gave the Jordan Davis lyrics that took you like eight years, I mean a year.
Speaker 1: And two months to mail it to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're not going to do that yet.
Speaker 2: But she was excited. Oh we got a colton from Regina is here. He's on the ship.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you told us. Yeah, that was like the first day we met him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just liked the name. He was from Virgina, so I remember his name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had to tell us, so we knew it was a real city.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I met people from New Hampshire because we didn't think New Hampshire was real, don't love we in there. I knew a lot of people from Delaware, a lot of people from Ohio, Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: We've had people from Wichita, which has been cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I met a couple from out Passo.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they met Napoline and then they moved out Passo because that's where she's from.
Speaker 3: From Alaska. That one was crazy.
Speaker 1: I met a woman from Hawaii.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but see, Alaska's crazy because it's like polar opposite Hawaii.
Speaker 2: It's a long way, it is.
Speaker 3: It is a long way, but like Alaska, the environment cold, snowy, mountain weather and they come down here to the ocean.
Speaker 1: Banita, she was at Bingo. I think she yelled at me. She's like, I'm still Beanita.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, my bad, because she's I thought she was about that Bingo. I was like, what's your name? She goes still Beanita because I'd asked her a minute ago what her name was. And I came back around the room and I saw her standing and I thought I hadn't talked to her yet.
Speaker 1: My bad, I saw me.
Speaker 3: Another favorite of mine is somebody who you heard overheard you complaining about having to do best bits with me and she was like, he wasn't wine with that cheese. Yeah. I liked her.
Speaker 2: She was funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's been great. I mean it's been really fun.
Speaker 2: I don't know I'm having fun.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely tired, tired, and I do miss my Rimy and Hazel thank you. My babies, no, my girls.
Speaker 2: No, don't call them your girls like my girls.
Speaker 3: It's just easier to say that, you know.
Speaker 2: No, it's not save my pets.
Speaker 3: No, that's not fun. Okay, I like what I want to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I tried to face on my kids. Right now.
Speaker 2: We don't want to FaceTime, Okay, cool man, they don't mess you. I was like, you guys want to see the ocean.
Speaker 1: Now we're good. All right, good talk, good talk.
Speaker 3: Is your wife ready for you to come home?
Speaker 2: Probably? I mean we haven't really talked that much. I mean, I don't have a lot of time and just trying, Like you can't call, like the cell phones don't work. You can only FaceTime, only FaceTime, And so when I have time, they have something going on or when they want to FaceTime, I'm doing something. And so it's just it's tough, man. It's it's a rough life out here on this open seas.
Speaker 3: I know, whenever I FaceTime my fiance, I just fall asleep and he's like, dude, just go to bed.
Speaker 2: We did, We did see dolphins. We did. Moment Morgan and I were eating lunch and me with an eagle eye saw the the pod of dolphins of water.
Speaker 1: And then that's him going back.
Speaker 2: In the water.
Speaker 3: Are they still working on the TikTok back there?
Speaker 1: No, that's a guy with a guitar.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, we've got to go time up here. Yeah, anything else I think that I can think of. We still have a few more days to go though, so yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean stuff's gonna happen. Man, stuff is gonna happen on this boat. It's crazy been to me Ben Annie Ben Minnie, Ben Minnie, Ben Minnie. There you go Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: We have another day at sea and then we're done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lee Brice tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, and we got Parmeally, we got Cassie action. I think those are in LeAnn rhymes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, Parmally is doing something. Someone's renewing their valves. They're doing it out there in the.
Speaker 3: No, that's Thelmond James are doing that the val renewal. Is Parmally doing it too? Both?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Yeah, Man, I was gonna try to watch that, but I only we're gonna make it. What time is it at Tori?
Speaker 3: Oh, well, we can go here soon. We'll get there. We'll stop this and we're gonna answer questions. We'll be done.
Speaker 2: That'd be four minutes.
Speaker 1: We'd had to get there in four minutes.
Speaker 3: Well, the boat's really small, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we do.
Speaker 2: Questions, and you know, you can't answer questions short answer.
Speaker 3: Don't look at me. It's a you probably.
Speaker 2: Gonna ramble on and on and on and on and on.
Speaker 3: You know who rambles on and on his lunchbox. You're not try and get them to some place. We stop like it eighty times, and you have to tell everybody's entire life story.
Speaker 2: You know, because people want to talk to me and they're like, hey, you're famous.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I know.
Speaker 2: Let mean you want to hear about my life story, and I tell them, And so we're here on the boat to do is tell them my life story every two minutes.
Speaker 3: That's exactly why we're here. To hear your life story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's more to say.
Speaker 3: Hi, hang out, have fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's too okay, Yeah, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Well we're gonna get out of here.
Speaker 2: All right. Man, Hey, we're out here in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. I mean, we may be in the Indian Ocean by now.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's how that works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta go for ocean. Ocean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we literally have we can see the coastline of Beiminy.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're not in We're not the Indian Ocean anymore. So we're out of the Indian Ocean. We're back in the world.
Speaker 3: We never went to the Indian Ocean.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 3: We've literally been by Florida hour. We have been by Florida this entire time. We have not left the area. Okay, well buy from the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which ocean we are unclear on, guys.
Speaker 3: We don't put me in that category.
Speaker 1: We are unclear on what ocean. Man.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks for They're supposed to my downtime on the boat, and here I am working again.
Speaker 3: I'm complaining you're having fun.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying on the boat, I'm supposed to be chilling right now, but no, I'm up here working like always.
Speaker 3: Man kind of chilling. We're just talking, rehashing, living it up, talking about memes.
Speaker 2: Probably I'm probably got so many more stories, but I can't remember them.
Speaker 3: I know there's a lot that has happened. But we can always debrief further when we get back. All right, For now, this is where we leave you. Guys, boy, Okay, goodbye, everybody, goodbye.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms and followed web girl Morgan
Speaker 3: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.