Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jetty and he Armrong get it. The main question is where's my spit? That's what we're all wondering. I'm sorry, where's what? Now? Where's our spit? If twenty three and meters is going out of business? Oh yeah, where's the I want most lava back? Where's our spit? Live from Studio C. I'm sorry, hang on just a second.
Speaker 2: No, I think we should attack their ship building first so they cannot rearm as easily said.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm advising the Pentagon.
Speaker 2: For somehow I got included in their text string over how to attack Chinas.
Speaker 1: So, anyway, where were we are? A general manager? Vine? Oh, snap, O threadogram or however.
Speaker 2: People are communicating these days, sometimes leaking it to Jeffrey Goldberg. If you're not familiar with all these Rye references, we will explain momentarily.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 3: It's just like two days ago, I was on something called I think it was Dispatch. I'd have to look it up, a messaging app i'd never used before, and somebody said, so we're we're texting about financial stuff, and so somebody said, let's take this to Discord. No it's not Discord. I know Discord, but yeah, that's my whole point. It's one I'd never heard of. And so then I said, let's take this financial stuff there, and they said, what's your account number?
Speaker 1: I said, I've never even heard of this. I don't have that account.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I set it up, and then last night this news breaks about this one, which is a completely different one.
Speaker 1: I'd never heard.
Speaker 3: How many different encrypted you got to know the person's handle messaging services are out there.
Speaker 1: Apparently many are, some of them better than others. I don't know. Anyway, Welcome to the show. We got lots to talk about.
Speaker 3: We will get to the bottom of where your spin is at a point and how big a deal this whole thing is that they were discussing the war plans on.
Speaker 1: Attack and the who thy's on a.
Speaker 3: Uh, well it's a company, it's a commercial company, but encrypted messaging app but not the official government stuff.
Speaker 2: And accidentally included the editor of The Atlantic on the string somehow somehow, Yeah, Signal the app.
Speaker 3: In question, Yeah, which is another one of those I guess, so this is either a huge deal or not a huge deal.
Speaker 1: Most of the people I tend to fairly large deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most of the people I respect in the world of journalism seem to think it's a very big deal. Mark Alprin was saying this is unbelievable, I mean, just over and over again, and talking to his sources, which a lot of my Republicans who seem to be pretty beside themselves with amazement over it. And the Wall Street Journal they're quoting some people anonymously, you know, in the early hours of this scandal.
Speaker 1: Is scandal of fair word on this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, it is Wall Street Journal quoting some people on this scandal at this point saying it's just somebody.
Speaker 1: Some heads have got to roll. This is just you can't you can't have this.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm afraid it may be our friend Mike Waltz, who I think very highly of, the National Security Advisor. He appears to have initiated the string on. I can't even remember. I just said it. Signal right, Snapo Chado Vino's signal Graham.
Speaker 3: So he is the National Security Advisor, and he put together the meeting that included all the heavyweights, but the present I mean all the heaviest of heavyweights, but the president. You got your Secretary of State, you got your second deaf, you got your CIA director, I mean you got everybody that is, anybody the vice president who was arguing strongly against attacking the huthis, which I find interesting because the texts are out. They accidentally invited this journalist on and he has released some of the texts, and so that was kind of interesting on its own to see the back and forth.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I thought that part was just fascinating.
Speaker 3: And worth discussing, and discussing on its own is a topic. Yeah, But anyway, you got all these super heavyweights discussing, well, should we attack them now or later? Or what methods are we going to use? Or what do we attack first? And all that sort of stuff. The Wall Street Journal reporting today, administration officials said President Trump was frustrated by the episode and was directing his ire at Waltz, but it wasn't immediately clear if he had moved to oust his national security advisors. The official said Trump asked Aids on Monday how Waltz would be so sloppy.
Speaker 1: One of the officials set.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is any given the dreaded expression of utmost confidence by the Press secretary. Anybody who's been a fan of Major league sports knows if the owner says I have complete confidence in our manager and we are looking out to him to guide us into the future, that means he's fired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So different ways to look at this. I suppose let's start here. So, how big a deal is this? How common is this? I'm starting to see people say it's incredibly common. Everybody in government does it? Okay, fine, that might be true. It might not be true. That's a great cover if it's not true to say, hey, everybody does. The problem is we've got to get to the bottom of classified documents, communication lines, all these different things.
Speaker 1: What's official, what's proper, what's not.
Speaker 3: If the government system is so slow and clunky and archaic that nobody uses it, well, then say it out loud. So the next time a Democrat gets caught doing this, all.
Speaker 1: The Republicans don't say.
Speaker 3: He's gotta go classified information, blah blah blah, and we just keep going back and forth right right, and it's all performative.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of Wen Rand's famous screed about is it ign Rand or or well, well it was. I think the two of them had dinner one night and concocted this, the idea that we create so many laws, we make you into a law breaker. When we need to, we'll find something you're in violation of and then bring you to your knees.
Speaker 1: And I think it was Rand anyway.
Speaker 3: I think they got together one night, sexed it up, had a child.
Speaker 1: His name is Tim Sanderford. Oh golly, that was perfect.
Speaker 2: But the point being everybody's playing fast and loose and then pretending to be outraged when the other.
Speaker 1: Side does stuff.
Speaker 2: I think the fact that Jeffrey freaking Goldberg, who I will never forgive him for this, hired Kevin Williamson, one of the most reasonable conservative not mega thinkers and writers in America, and then fired him before he wrote a paragraph because his way left woke weeny readers peed their pants over the hiring just is the worst sort of limp wristed phony pseudo intellectual cowards.
Speaker 1: And he was included in this string. How did that act?
Speaker 3: Well, here's the theory on that, and it sounds pretty plausible to me.
Speaker 1: Talk to me.
Speaker 3: Walls has been leaking to Goldberg Jewish guy was very pro Israel to get various stories out to help boost the whole Israel people are in favor of, you know, supporting Israel against the moths.
Speaker 1: So he was a good theory.
Speaker 3: In fact, that's almost that makes perfect sense because that's what happens in Washington, d C. That's what you do if you have a policy position, your word, your policy position is not winning the day you leak to New York Times, the Atlantic, whoever, to try to get your side out to affect the conversation. And I think that's probably why you know, he was so top of mind or top a list for inviting somebody on a call like a friend. He's probably in you know, the the your group friends, and he just clicked them all included Secretary of State ci Oh and Jeffrey Goldberg.
Speaker 1: I forgot to unclick that one. Oh. That reminds me.
Speaker 2: We've got to get to the story about the Washington Post reporter who covers the Israel Hamas war and what she posts online in her personal time, stuff like call me a Nazi, call me a terrorist, call me backward, but still if you're illegal State of Israel. Wow, that's the wappos a solid, solid gold reporter on the Israel Hamas conflict right there.
Speaker 3: But before we start the show officially, which we need to do or we're going to be an FCC violation. And there's a decent chance Trump puts us on a plane and flies us to another country.
Speaker 2: Oh no, not that Jalen else Alva or it doesn't look private club hasn't again?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: You think this is a a scale of one to eight, one to ten.
Speaker 1: How big a deal is it? You know? That's that's a great question.
Speaker 3: There's all kinds of investigations like it's are on Contra or Watergate or maybe Fast and Furious or something like that.
Speaker 1: Six point five. Okay, not as high as I thought.
Speaker 2: And I'll make this very brief because I know we need to move on. But I'm reminded of a couple of incidents during our long and mediocre career in which we left a microphone opener somebody did, and we were conversing and saying the sort of thing fellas say to each other and uh, and realized the mic was open and had to quickly rewind through our idol memories trying to figure out, oh my god, what did we say in our careers over and thankfully the very few time that they should have been over it wasn't audible enough to you know.
Speaker 1: Had that effect.
Speaker 2: This is an example of they left the mic open, and if they had been talking about China and Taiwan, ooh, it would have been an historic disaster.
Speaker 1: Bombing the Hoothies not good.
Speaker 2: A couple of shots at Europe not great, but Europeans are weenies and that's mine and.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows it, and it was successful.
Speaker 3: Imagine if this had happened and it hadn't been successful, then people would be.
Speaker 1: Able to claim that was the reason. So the bullet was dodged.
Speaker 2: But the question remains, why are we dodging bullets over here?
Speaker 1: We've got to be.
Speaker 3: Better, right, One more nugget and why there's a problem there. But let's start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong, he's Joe Getty on this It is Tuesday, March twenty fifth, year, twenty twenty five, three twenty five, twenty five.
Speaker 2: We are Armstrong in Getty and we approve of this program nine shopping months till Christmas. All right, let's beak in the show officially then, according to FCC rules and rags.
Speaker 4: Here we go at Mark, who did the colonists fight in the Revolutionary War?
Speaker 1: Was I don't know if this is right.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna sound so stupid. Was it the Spanish?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: What are your majors? Business? Biology of elementary education.
Speaker 1: Oh, sp America's college students? Yes, okay, Well you remember the Boston.
Speaker 2: Tea party when the uh, the costume colonists through the pie into the water to punish the Spanish. We will talk of Boston pie Party. There's much to say about that and more clips.
Speaker 1: And we will do that later. And it's so frustrating.
Speaker 3: The other one nugget that bothers me is Hegzeth coming out attacking Goldberg, calling him a hack journalist, all that sort of stuff, which I'm fine with that, but now, two hours earlier the Trump administration had confirmed it was true. You gotta know that somebody's got to tell you or something.
Speaker 2: Well, and and and the idea that hey, critical national secrets were leaked to a journalist. Yeah, well he's a hack journalist and he sucks. That makes it better.
Speaker 1: Well, he was saying, we didn't leak any war plans.
Speaker 3: That never happened. I'm a journalist, Uh, the White House already confirmed it two hours ago. Nobody told you.
Speaker 1: Nobody told Amateur Hour. I know that just sets a bad look. That is a bad look. If I was him, I would transpen people. Hey, you want to let me know if the government.
Speaker 3: Is confirmed this actually happened before I go out to a reporter and say it didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's rough, any of the greatest superpower on Earth.
Speaker 3: Friends, We've got Katie's headlines on the way, lots of stuff, and you know you comment on this text line four one five two nine five KFTC. I know I was gonna say something impactful, but we got plenty of time for impactful. Have you seen any of the AI threads of TV casts as babies?
Speaker 1: Have you seen any of those? I have not. It's AI created.
Speaker 3: It's like the cast of Friends if they were all babies, or the cast of the Sopranos if they were babies, or the Offranos. Oh, they're so freaking good off the fine when send you joke. They're so alartious, good in what sense?
Speaker 1: Oh? Funny? Okay, Yeah, he is like baby. It looks like Boston Rachel if they were babies.
Speaker 2: I mean exactly I'm not sure I get it, but I will when I say it, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: And uh and.
Speaker 3: I suppose the entire AI prompt was make the cast of the Sopranos' babies, and that was probably.
Speaker 1: The whole prompt.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have no time for such internet foolishness.
Speaker 1: But to each their own, I say, m M all right, too, so much to get to today, boy, let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie.
Speaker 5: Green Katie, and I'm working on a Katie's corner at Armstrong getty dot com. I'll put the baby Sopranos on there for you guys. Starting with NBC intelligence officials to face Senate questions about journalists inclusion.
Speaker 1: In military strikes. Gee, yeah, I'd say it.
Speaker 3: It's quite a coincidence that there is a big their first big congressional hearing of the year with all the top intelligence uh chairs. And uh so, I'm sure this will be topic number one at least for the deistily rewriting the agenda.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed from.
Speaker 5: USA today, Judge says at hearing quote Nazis were treated better than Venezuelan's deported by Trump.
Speaker 1: All right, again with the Nazi references.
Speaker 3: Oh that guy that got played on every news episode I saw in the last twenty four hours.
Speaker 5: From ABC, Kremlin says details of US Russia talks on Ukraine will not be published, okay.
Speaker 1: From Breitbart dot com, Elon.
Speaker 5: Musk claims Doge discovered three hundred and thirty million dollars in small business administration loans given to kids under the age of eleven.
Speaker 2: HEYI the go getters, lemonade stands, etcetera. I need about ten million dollars in startup money to get myself a bike from a newspaper route.
Speaker 1: From the Associated Press.
Speaker 5: Columbia student protester who's lived in the United States since age seven sous to stop deportation order.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this stuff has all got to work. It's way through the courts. It's fine. It's the process. We have a good system.
Speaker 2: It's lasted two hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 5: From the BBC AI job application rise bringing risks of hiring incapable staff.
Speaker 2: Why, oh, yeah, because you use AI to prep your resume, right, Katie, go ahead, Yeah, I've got the story.
Speaker 3: But how's that any different than if you just lied on your resume in the past.
Speaker 5: Well, because AI can make you look really good.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, generally those sort of people who lie on resumes aren't super great at it.
Speaker 3: I think I've got to I've got a great possible example of that. I'll have to get to a little bit later. I may have encountered that yesterday.
Speaker 1: Really okay. From the Wall Street.
Speaker 5: Journal, The space station is too clean and it's making astronauts sick.
Speaker 2: I'm just reading about that, really really interesting. Back to the theme of the human body is not We are not a organism and organism we are an environment with millions of organisms.
Speaker 1: The space station is too sterile. From the New York After the space Station, I'll take care of that real quick.
Speaker 5: From the New York Post only, fan star Sophie Rain says she believes that God is happy she's successful after earning forty three million dollars.
Speaker 1: Forty three million dollars. Again, I don't know how this stuff scales. How much porn did some of you people look at? Is the only thing you do? Well, you know, there's so much porn, so little time. You gotta stay busy.
Speaker 5: And finally, the Babylon b Elon Musk disguises irs building as a tesla dealership, so Democrats.
Speaker 1: Will burn down.
Speaker 3: Continues to be a problem. So we got to catch up on a whole bunch of these stories. And I think I ran into one of those inflated resumes by AI just yesterday. It's funny that you had that in your news headlines today. I'll give an example, among other things, on.
Speaker 1: The way Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: Let's do another one of these, sticking a mic in the face of spring breakers who are in college.
Speaker 1: These are college students.
Speaker 4: What shape is the US Pentagon Building?
Speaker 1: Isn't it just a square?
Speaker 4: How many US Senators are there? How many amendments are in the Bill of Rights?
Speaker 1: There's a lot. I know, I know seventeen. I wish I could enjoy this. I used to. I no longer do.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's because I've gotten older or I'm aware of how much of the decay of our education system K through PhD is a disaster for the country or whatever.
Speaker 1: But and the fact that college is so freaking.
Speaker 3: Expensive, and then the attitude some of it that's one of the greatest frauds in the history of mankind, And the attitudes that some of you still have about it, how it's just something you gotta do, or you're a failed parent or a feral child if you don't go to college.
Speaker 1: Listen to those people. They're not qualified to be in college, and they're not gonna learn all of that stuff while.
Speaker 3: They're there, and they're gonna spend a gazillion dollars and get drunk. And then that's so. And then I've got another thing I want to get to later about diploma inflation. The higher percentage that we've got now than even a few years ago of businesses that demand a college degree. Why why yeah, well I thought that was on the Wayne. I want to talk about that more. I tell you what, it used to be more enjoyable to feel superior to those ninnis until you realize they'll be providing our elder care someday.
Speaker 1: Right, they'll be running the country now, Hal Steale, I've got to put this natle in your artery. No, I think you mean vain, don't you. They're the same.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, I can't imagine how you could be an adult and not know there are one hundred senators.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's just unimaginable to me, period alone, a college student.
Speaker 2: In the defense of that cabal of bikini clad hotties. One of them did shout out the correct answer too. For state, she said, well, my heart went pitter pat. Congratulations on knowing what a third grader should know. Well, right, but shall we level our contempt at the youngsters or the government schools and the woke lunatics who've taken them over.
Speaker 1: The Spanish.
Speaker 2: In case you're just tuning in one of the earlier tapes, go ahead, play the first and would you Michael ninety?
Speaker 4: Did the colonists fight in the Revolutionary War? Was?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't know if this is right. I'm gonna sound so stupid. Was it the Spanish?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: What are your majors? Business? Biology, of elementary education.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right.
Speaker 2: The colonists fought against the Spanish because they hated tapas.
Speaker 1: They wanted just one meal. I'm got a bunch of little plates. I'm glad you think the decay of this nation is funny? That is so God.
Speaker 3: But listen to them talking. They're majors. I'm a business major elementary education. Are you freaking serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're an ignoramus and you have been cheated?
Speaker 1: Well you have, it's not yeah, exactly, it's not your fault.
Speaker 3: It's the fault that you were passed along through every grade your whole life, not learning any of this stuff, and your parents weren't aware of that for some reason. And now you're in college and somebody's footing the bill for that for.
Speaker 1: No open whatsoever. You're getting nothing out.
Speaker 2: Of it, right, It's a scam in which many, many, hundreds of thousands of people are profiting mightily running our fake universities and colleges. If you ask those girls how many genders are there? And if you can't answer that question, why, And I'll bet they could give you a pretty good description of Well, you can choose your gender just based on the way you want to express yourself.
Speaker 1: I'll bet they've got that down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they could probably decent chance. They could give you a couple of lines on why Israel is a bad country.
Speaker 1: Let's just do one more.
Speaker 4: Who won the Civil War? Oh?
Speaker 1: Shoot, it's East or West?
Speaker 4: Right, Well, it's the civil wars, so it's the civilians versus whoever was in power. How many justices are on the Supreme Court?
Speaker 1: Justices?
Speaker 4: Like when you say that, you mean like that be I.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, wow? You know you could say, oh, come on.
Speaker 2: They asked a bunch of people as questions and edited it to make the most humor and blossom.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't be able to find anybody.
Speaker 2: You should have to take a week to find somebody who's that ignorant. Yeah, all right, different topic here, since, uh, there's gonna be a fair amount of news that I think is unfavorable to the Trump administration. This whole sloppiness around the text chat about war plans and inviting a journalist all that.
Speaker 3: If you don't know what we're talking about. More on that next hour, I thought I'd hit this Axios. Now two of the best reporters in all of political reporting are Mike Allen and Jim vanda Hi.
Speaker 1: They started a couple of these companies.
Speaker 3: Anyway, they had a good piece out yesterday from Axios on the state of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: We've talked about some of these some of these are.
Speaker 3: I was aware of, not all of them though, for instance, and we mentioned this last year. Just statistically, the Democrats are in their deepest hole in fifty years. So Mike Allen says, top Democrats tell us their party is in the deepest toll they've been in in fifty years. Half a century, so i'd be going back to they're probably talking McGovern getting wiped out by Nixon.
Speaker 1: Probably, yeah, oh yeah, sure.
Speaker 3: And they fear things could actually get worse. The party has its lowest favorability ever. You knew that, no popular national leader to help improve it. You probably knew that too, But that's interesting that there's like nobody even close. It is like, you know, it was Nancy until she stepped down anyway, Yeah, I mean she was.
Speaker 2: Not that if popular. She was just incredibly effective.
Speaker 3: You gotta have somebody who can walk out and when you talk, all the media stops and thinks, okay, that's their position.
Speaker 1: And they don't have that person out at all.
Speaker 2: And I don't think it's Josh Shapiro, for all of his smarts, for various reasons.
Speaker 1: We can get into later.
Speaker 3: Insufficient numbers to stop most legislation in Congress. That's just math, but that's true. A durable minority on the Supreme Court. It's going to be a long time before lefties run the Supreme Court again. This one, though I hadn't thought of all of this is occurring because this has happened before.
Speaker 1: Parties have been up and down. Joe and I talk about this a lot.
Speaker 3: I mean, after Barack Obama won, it seemed like, when will the Republicans ever be able to win again? Now the Democrats not that many years later, at the worst they've been in fifty years. But this part is new, dwindling influence over the media ecosystem with rightlinging podcasters and social media accounts ascended. That is brand new where that mainstream media just doesn't in Hollywood, it just doesn't even have a tiny percentage of.
Speaker 1: The power it did when I was like twenty five.
Speaker 2: And what's really interesting to me is that you combine that with the fact that they throw away their legacy as the party of the working class and made it all about ideology as opposed to you know, I hate to use the term class for various, you know, exist hating reasons, but they've absolutely squandered their their hold on working class America, blue collar America of all races when they made it about you know, their wacky dootal ideology.
Speaker 1: And to squander that legacy at the same time.
Speaker 2: You lose control of the indoctrination machine that is the major media.
Speaker 1: You've screwed yourself, right.
Speaker 3: Well, the next one on the list young voters are growing dramatically more conservative, which we've talked about.
Speaker 1: Polling shows set the lunatic gals.
Speaker 2: Dads, Dads, talk to your daughters, help them be sane.
Speaker 3: Democrats have a very bad twenty twenty six map for Senate races. Democratic Senate retirements could make it harder for the party to flip the House with members tempted by statewide races. Ity'd be shocking if the Democrats didn't take the House back. And then I'll just hit you with one more because some of the other ones get pretty technical and inside, you know, Washington sort of thing. But thanks to the number of people fleeing blue states, the math for a dem to win the presidency will just get harder. In for instance, by twenty thirty, just the demographic demographics are working toward Republicans, not Democrats. Right man, I thought all that stuff that I knew, combined with all of a sudden the media and Hollywood don't have the power they had before. That's a bad spot to be in. Great they need to let a pile star. I've got a little bit more.
Speaker 2: The Democratic Party's popularity hitting twenty percent in the NBC poll.
Speaker 1: We talked about that. I'm sure you've heard that.
Speaker 2: And according to Nelly Bowles and the Free Press, and as an aside, and if you know Nelly Bulls, tell her I said this. I think she may be America's greatest humorist. I don't mean like stand up comedian, but in writing she is brilliant anyway she writes. And only a brave seven percent say they have a very positive view according to the NVC poll, a similar poll. I love this seven percent who think the Democrats are doing great. That's the seven percent of Americans who don't read the news and live happy, good, peaceful lives. That's the seven percent of Americans who make lemon grass tea from their garden and they go to an Episcopal church with a rainbow stained glass windows, and they have zero grandchildren and three superos. But you know what, it's a good life. There're the mel robins people shouting let them. Every time a Democrat dies on the hill of gender affirming healthcare for legal immigrants. The Democrats are committing slow motion suicide. And seven percent of voters are all that's their truth. And I love them despite it, but not despite it, but.
Speaker 1: Because of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know those people I was talking to a I wish I could say who it was, but I mean very very highly educated professional who said to me recently, and I keep my mouth shut about this stuff. They don't know anything about me. But he said, I was shocked. Kamala Harris lost.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 3: It just shows you what a bubble we live in California, he said, I had. I mean, just does just basing it on, you know, people I talk to. I was shocked you lost. I thought, really, you pay no attention? Then if you were shocked zero attention.
Speaker 1: That's a little bit.
Speaker 2: Of self awareness creeping in, though, which is encouraging realizing he's a bubble. And then finally this the lefty poster David Sure has data showing just how much Trump would have won if everyone had shown up.
Speaker 1: To the polls.
Speaker 2: Quote, the reality is if all registered voters had turned out, then Donald Trump would have won the popular vote by five points, he said, instead of just one point seven points.
Speaker 1: There's long been an idea the Dems just need to.
Speaker 2: Get out the foot but the truth for Dems is that under no circumstances should the vote be gotten out. That has flipped back to Nelly Bowles next cycle, We'll see rich ladies heading to the Philly suburbs to padlock people inside their homes. Celebrities will hold concerts hundreds of miles from the nearest polling place. Candidates will shake the hand of working class men in Ohio and then tell them if the line of vote is longer than ten minutes, just call it good and go home.
Speaker 1: Huh, that's right.
Speaker 3: The rock the vote is going to be Ted Nugit, not Bruce Springsteen, don't rock them well, it's going to be saying all the lefties, no, stay home, you should't votes waste some time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, how interesting.
Speaker 2: A quick word from our friends and sponsors at Prize Picks springtime is here.
Speaker 1: Thank goodness. It's a good sport. Is baseball NBA tea God.
Speaker 2: Don't miss your chance to add your favorite players from the diamond of your Prize Picks lineups, whether it's strikeouts, harbis, even first staining runs. Take your pick of more or less for your shot to win up a thousand times up to a thousand times your cash today.
Speaker 1: I love the RSBI. These eyes love those that's a good stat Yeah.
Speaker 3: You download the Prize Pick app today and you can turn your opinion into money. How cool is that second half of the basketball season is here in the push to the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Those are some good numbers, but whitch basketball or baseball? Well?
Speaker 2: On Prize Picks you can mix and match player projections from different sports. Combine your favorite baseball players with players from basketball, hockey, E sports, and much more esports.
Speaker 1: What the heck? Download the prize ps app today.
Speaker 2: Use the code arms strong to you get fifty dollars instantly after you play your first five dollars lineup.
Speaker 1: That's right, you just play five bucks. You don't need to win, They give you fifty bucks. Have fun with again. The code is armstrong. Download that Prize Picks app. Prize Picks, run your game.
Speaker 3: So Joe's got mail bag on the way, and then an hour or two we'll revisit the scandal.
Speaker 4: Of the day.
Speaker 1: How big a deal is it or not? It could be a really big deal.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know. We'll let you decide. We'll bring you the facts as we know them currently. That's the whole discussing war plans over texts sort.
Speaker 2: Of thing, some sort of some communication means, which maybe everybody does or not, depending on who you ask. It's complicated anyway. Mail Bag on the way, stay.
Speaker 3: Here, arm Strong.
Speaker 1: I gotta use it. I gotta mention that AI writing resumes.
Speaker 3: I think I came across that yesterday, and.
Speaker 1: That's kind of ruin.
Speaker 3: One of my best skills, which I've always thought was like, you know, sniffing out scumbags.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, just through like the writing and texting in that bag sniffery. Now you can't because AI anyway more than that.
Speaker 2: Well, and then you got AI reading those resumes. So great, super no need for humans anymore.
Speaker 1: Hooray. Wait a minute. Uh, here's your.
Speaker 2: Freedom loving quote of the day from the Great Thomas Soul, sent along by Philip dush Job. Philip, I love this one. What multiculturalism boils down to is that you can praise any culture in the world except Western culture, and you cannot blame any culture in the world except Western culture.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: That is very good the whole wokest multicultural thing. Please, What does what does trans theory have to do with critical race theory have to do with settler colonial theory?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: At the end, it's always Western civilization that is bad and needs.
Speaker 1: To be torn down. That's weird.
Speaker 2: Mailbag woo You've explained it many times. If you're new to the show, it's neo Marxism. That's the short version. Drump's note mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com, David writes Jack, seriously, dude, Okay, the Oprah remark just now, this is yesterday. I don't believe Jack, that you believe what you just said. Twenty million votes for Oprah or something. It sounds like pandering, not buying it. I always yell BS at my radio when you pop off with these comments.
Speaker 3: I stated that I think Oprah, if she Iran would run away with it, she'd get the nomination, and I don't even know if anybody challenger, and I think she'd win the election with gazillions of people who've never voted before coming out to vote for.
Speaker 2: And then precisely thirty four minutes later, I take it back what I said about Jack. David Wrights, Okay, Jack just said the therapists are there to co sign your BS.
Speaker 1: That was profound and I will be using it going forward.
Speaker 2: From guard my earlier email about Jack's pandering, Jack, you're brilliant every day from South Carolina or So car as we call it around here.
Speaker 1: You do I've never heard that. Love you guys, even though you irritate me at times.
Speaker 2: Keep it up, David, we irritate me every single day, so I don't want to hear any more. You're gripen Frankly, how about this, Tom from so cow Fellas. During yesterday's show, you diagnosed the I'm sorry you discussed the language of the Alien and Enemies Act of seventeen ninety eight in the reference to being a or This is the Act that the Trump administration is leaning on for departing all those alleged Venezuelan gang members. But the phrase that really stuck out to me is quote blah blah blah by any foreign nation or government, et cetera, et cetera. Since the Biden administration opened the borders and in some cases actually flew the illegal aliens in, that's absolutely correct. Yeah, and since they are not a foreign nation or government. Is this the language that the left will point to next in their bid to bring all of the deported illegal aliens back. Let's call it the Biden Mayorkist loophole. I've got a busy day Monday, Tuesday. Tom signs up, beautiful Tom. Yeah, that's funny now it was not a foreign government that brought in dangerous foreigners.
Speaker 1: It was our government. So it's okay, hmm.
Speaker 2: Moving along, Jeff and Reno, how old are the laws against murder?
Speaker 1: It's a reference to the seventeen to ninety.
Speaker 2: Eight law that Trump is relying on, just younger than the Constitution. But Jeff writes, Pancho Villa raiding border towns probably what you'd call an incursion. Also, taking over control of the entire apartment buildings sounds like an incursion reference to Colorado. It's, of course irrelevant how the old Alien Enemies Act is. Some laws on the books go back to before recorded history and we still enforce them. Sure, Jesson Wiley, Texas Rights, how doy dooty duties? Second paragraph of the Times newsletter The New York Times.
Speaker 1: Why is the fighting restar?
Speaker 2: It's mainly because Israel and Hamas have incompatible visions of how this war ends. That Israel wants Hamas to relate yours power and Hamas wants to retain control of Gaza. Yeah, that's it, Jess rights. Israel's just being mean for no reason.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: Ever, argue with a passive aggressive lover and they hit you with I'm sorry that you're so mad. Jess and Wiley, Texas that has a brief and fabulous email about media bias in Israel.
Speaker 1: That's good. I just came across yesday.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize in the Old Testament God says Gaza will be cursed forever or something like that.
Speaker 1: Was that right? It seems to have played out pretty accurately the Bible. That's right, sir.
Speaker 2: And finally, this Sonny writes, it occurred to me, guys on the Department of the topic of the Department of Education. Take two, It occurred to me that the last thing in Nazi would ever do is disband the Department of Education and give any power back to the States. Just the thought for the crazy left to ponder. Yes, these Nazis trying to decentralize power, how dare they idiots?
Speaker 1: Any who? Oligarks and whatnot?
Speaker 2: So blah blah blah Nazis blah blah blah, fascists, etcetera.
Speaker 3: So a journalist gets accidentally added to a group chat about war plans.
Speaker 1: If you haven't heard that story, we'll get into it. An hour two.
Speaker 4: Armstrong and Getty