Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Tea's in a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: And Dolores Catania.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, Hello, Hello, we're getting it started. We are going to recap Real Housewives of Atlanta. But before we do that, we have some fan questions and we also have some Housewives headlines. So I did a little Instagram poll this morning, and these are the top questions for you, Dolores, and I would love you to open, open up and answer them as freely and as openly as you can consider love authenticity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, so the first one was.
Speaker 3: You probably already have the answers before you ask me if I know you, Teddy, but go ahead, I'm here. Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, let's with a funny one that you wouldn't expect. Who would you rather film with Danielle stob or Jackie G.
Speaker 3: Jackie?
Speaker 4: Who's Jackie G Golden?
Speaker 3: Oh Jackie Jackie. Do fucking kill me for not knowing that off the bat, Like, oh my god, this is so good. Yeah yeah, no, no, Jackie G. I mean I'm thinking of my you know what threw me off. Kim G. Remember Kim G.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, keep keep digging, keep on digging. Jackie ge okay, Jackie G Okay. What is your relationship with Teresa?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Currently, it's good.
Speaker 3: I spoke to her the other day. We text. She's traveling. I was traveling. I actually spoke to her when I was in California.
Speaker 2: So speaking and spending time together two different things for me. So when was the last time you guys hung out?
Speaker 3: It was a few months ago. When was it? Uh, we have a friend group, so it was one of the girl's birthdays, So it was two months ago, and I'll be seeing her. We're celebrating her birthday. We have like this mad group chat with all the girls off the show, Like we have a whole group of girls we've been friends with for years high school.
Speaker 2: Oh and what is your So what's your astrological sign and what's hers?
Speaker 3: I'm a Capricorn and she is her birthday April? April?
Speaker 4: April is what's April? Matt, She's not a Virgo.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's September. That's all like August September. I know that because my kids are libras, which is after that.
Speaker 4: Well, I was just curious. Sometimes she gives me a little bit of virgo energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she's a Taurus, which I don't know much about. But okay, so well, well true, it's a ball. The next question is have do you know know?
Speaker 3: Her birthdays May eighteenth? So why did I think it passed? Did I felt like I just posted for her?
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm not good with birthdays, so we could pretend I'm confused.
Speaker 3: Okay, So her birthdays May eighteenth, and will be going out for her birthday with the girls group soon.
Speaker 2: Perfect have Teresa and Joe her brother not her ex.
Speaker 4: Have they spoken since the show is not coming back?
Speaker 3: No, she vows to ever speak to him again.
Speaker 4: Do you think you could change that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: And I think anyone who tries to change it is then going to be not spoken to at all. Oh like it's yeah, like don't like just don't if.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's got to be so tough.
Speaker 3: And we see each other at a vent events, so we'll we'll go to events or there's like I'm not like a person. If I'm invited, I try to make it, but like the dinners, like the double date stuff, you won't see me do too much of that, just for the fact that mine good starts l Yes, my time, my downtime is I like feed alone a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too, me too.
Speaker 3: I'm always included. I'm always asked if I can go. I make it on both sides.
Speaker 2: Have Do you know any of the girls from the Real Housewives of Rhode Island?
Speaker 3: I do you do?
Speaker 2: What? Can you give us an idea of what the vibe of that show is going to be? But based on who you know?
Speaker 3: I feel like I don't want to say, like a lot of people are going old New Jersey, Old New Jersey. I don't think anything is old New Jersey. I think that nothing will compare to that. I'd like to see people because if you try to compare it to anything or anything you can, usually you'll get disappointed, like you're not like you don't put it up against anything. Let it be it's Let Rhode Island be its own thing.
Speaker 2: Because I kind of thought Rhode Island was gonna be like kind of summer housey vibes, because there's places in Rhode Island that are.
Speaker 4: Like super bougie, and but it's not going to be that.
Speaker 3: No, No, they have some uh the the people over there. You know, the streets are are painted in the Italian flag. Ooh, that's need I say anymore?
Speaker 4: What do I need to know about Italian men?
Speaker 3: They're tough, They're they're really Italian men. Are they make you feel like you're with a man. They're they're protective. Uh, not that easy to get along with. As far as they're stubborn. Italian men are stubborn.
Speaker 4: But do they realize that they're stubborn.
Speaker 3: No, they don't know any other way. It's they kind of like in their DNA like it's just the way they are. The Italian guys. I know I'm speaking like, but I know a lot of Italians, but there's a soft side to them, and there's a charisma to them that's different. So next and Teddy, because I don't get to talk to you, and I wanted to know this, how's your treatment going?
Speaker 4: Treatment is going? Okay? You know the.
Speaker 2: I was supposed to have my last immune therapy last Wednesday, and I say last, which I have no idea if it's my last, but my final one of this phase was supposed to be last Wednesday. They wanted to kind of cram them together closer and then insurance wouldn't cover it because it was not three weeks out. So now my next immune therapy is on Wednesday, and that's when they do my cat scan, my pet scan, my everything and see how yeah everything.
Speaker 4: My dad's coming into town.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're kind of My dad's also being honored at something. I guess it's the Grammys, so he's being honored for something. He's playing a couple of songs. But it all kind of worked out that he would be here for it because the last set of things, I got good news that the tumors are shrinking. But now I haven't seen anybody for three weeks, so I have to kind of figure out where I am and then kind of go from there.
Speaker 3: Good news is coming, I hope, So I really hope so it is. I could feel it. It's gold good, it's all good. And you look beautiful. All I can think about every time I see is how does she do it? You're so pretty, and you're so your face is so beautiful, and you have a good body, like you just work out all the time. You make me a little bit mad, but yeah, like I hold it together, you hide together.
Speaker 2: But I think that I can hold it together because I can also be very honest.
Speaker 4: Like when I first, you know, I sat down.
Speaker 2: We have you know, film multiple pods in one day, and I have paid posts and all kinds of stuff. When I woke up this morning, I was like, today is an absolute no, like I can't do any of the things.
Speaker 4: But then I kind of just like, I'm like, you can do this. You can do it, and then I can be honest.
Speaker 2: Like I told our producers, I told you when we first got on the phone, I'm like, sorry, guys, if I'm not one hundred percent, it's just because I feel a little yucky.
Speaker 4: And once I say that, everything feels lighter.
Speaker 2: But if I just try to like Grin and Barrett and pretend I'm amazing, then I'm not.
Speaker 4: Then I'm well, I think that I.
Speaker 3: Think in life people should follow that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it.
Speaker 3: Was just a burden off you. Honestly, is just being honest and being forthright about things is just a burden. Like I have to have a conversation with someone today I'm not looking forward to and instead of me just not caring and just and like wait, you know, waking up to going, yeah, I'm going to have this conversation like you did, or I'm going to just do this. I'm going to tell everybody, but you know, I look to you for things I'm learning. You're teaching me a lot. Anything fun happened backstage at Wango Tango.
Speaker 4: I have to say the final part something did.
Speaker 2: Yes, the fun part that happened at Wango Tango was Megan Trainer is incredibly sweet and kind and loving, like came up, ran up to me and the kids gave them a big love that like went above and beyond. So that part was pretty cool. And then also as we're walking out after we.
Speaker 3: Well you're kind of a big deal too. I don't know if you know that, but okay.
Speaker 2: She's a purty big girl, and she was anybody that's nice in my kids her like anybody that's nice to my kids.
Speaker 4: But like after that.
Speaker 2: We went, you know, because we went on stage and we announced her and it was so fun. But as we're walking out, we see a crew Z is already like you know, he's already puffed up.
Speaker 4: It's like, Megan Frayer, get me a hug.
Speaker 3: All is good.
Speaker 2: And then this boy comes up to Cruz and I recognized my the corner of my eye and they're like bro, bro, and they're like hey, and.
Speaker 4: It's Gwen Stefani's son that they played football.
Speaker 3: To go out. Oh how cute.
Speaker 2: So they like had a moment and I was just like, this is such a fun way to celebrate Mother's Day with my kids, and like they all got to like it filled their cups and the fact that I could be there with my stepdaughter and her mom just shows how much growth we've had and how we could all kind of support each other and be there for each other. I want to be very clear, it was very hard work to get to the part where me and Bella's mother could one million percent connect the way that we have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were talking about this at the table, not you and Bella's mom, but you know, trouble with former women, Yeah, and that were involved. I think it's easy to be around us and where we come from, what we have going on, or even just the way you look. You know, it can't be easy for another woman always.
Speaker 2: Or but if you work on it and you talk about it, then it's such an amazing feeling.
Speaker 3: But it does take work.
Speaker 4: It's not just effortless. And so if you're going through it, shouldn't force or if you.
Speaker 2: Have step kids or if you have whatever, just make you know, Like we're a couple of years into this now where like she is one of my closest friends and I'm so lucky for that because you know, Bell is sixteen years old. We're going through a lot, and like I needed her. I needed her at that event and she was there for me, and it really meant a lot.
Speaker 3: It does because essentially that's family. Yeah, when you love a child, when you're with someone and they have a child and you love that kid, the mother is a part of that kid, and it should all work.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm an advocate of that, a huge advocate of everybody coming together, and the same thing for Michelle and Jesse at this point. Leave it behind before things get so bad you can't come back from it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and don't say things.
Speaker 3: Don't say things. And she's not wrong when she says I'm the mother of your child, Like there's something to be said for that. So you know, let's all let's all get along, let's learn from that. Yeah, life, it doesn't need to be that hard. And yeah, but you know there's another question I have, What are you coming back to Beverly Hills next season.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I have no idea. I have no idea, no que I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I think they could use you.
Speaker 4: I mean, I really don't know. I plead the fifth.
Speaker 3: Teddy timing is everything you do, know that, and I think it's your time.
Speaker 4: Well, I am just so boring and I am all not though you're not.
Speaker 3: But you're not.
Speaker 4: That thing's going on with me, So I have no idea what I would be talking.
Speaker 3: About, I know, but like, yeah, yeah, well maybe if you're lucky, something will happen that'll be worth talking about.
Speaker 2: If maybe if I'm lucky, more of what's happening right now can happen to me, and then you know, you guys can all see a play out.
Speaker 4: But truly, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: But before I have to watch it, i'd really like for you to be on well then, and I'd like you to recap me.
Speaker 4: If that was the case, please please, and thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh you've had your you've had your share with recapping me, so you know, it's hard.
Speaker 4: To give you the share recap though, it's very hard.
Speaker 2: But before we get into any other headlines, Bravocon announced that they are returning. Bravocon says Las Vegas return in November with one hundred and fifty stars Andy Cohen hosting five live shows.
Speaker 4: This is according to Variety, there's going to be huge.
Speaker 2: Legendary Bravo celebrity interactions, intimate VIP experiences, mind blowing panel mashups, all new immersive activations, and more photo ops than ever. I do think that Bravocn's going to come back bigger and better than ever, and I'm excited for this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't have an invitation yet. Let me know how it goes.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: The good news for you is even when you don't have invitations and you can still comfort to teas in a pod.
Speaker 3: I have tickets. I know, we get two tickets and we can we can.
Speaker 2: Recap, we can do some of the interviews from Bravo Con Live like we did before, which is so fun.
Speaker 4: I think you actually came and did an interview with us.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: Me and Tarama always have a suite set up there and we do interviews. So we'll do that again.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks for including me. You know what, I have to get there some way.
Speaker 4: I got to keep the couple Bravo friends. That I got after these recaps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so now let's get into real Housewives of Atlanta. So I don't think that i've recapped Atlanta with you before, So I don't know who your favorites are and who you kind of have the well, you know.
Speaker 3: It's hard because each episode is very different. Like they do take turns being the wrong one here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they do, they do.
Speaker 3: I mean, and I, like I said, and I say it all the time. I my opinion can change with information. You're only as good as your last episode.
Speaker 4: Sorry, truth, that's true. It's very very true.
Speaker 3: So I don't have any favorites and I don't have any dislikes. But this was This was a good episode as far as clearing Drew. But we'll get to that.
Speaker 4: They talk about sex a lot in this. There's a lot of sex talk in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of talk period, Like sometimes I have to google the word.
Speaker 4: But yeah, well it starts out there at Kelly's house.
Speaker 2: Kelly has a great relationship with the father of her eldest daughter, which confuses me because earlier she was wondering if her recent accession is going to adopt her.
Speaker 3: Was confused about that. That really threw me off.
Speaker 4: So that, I mean I noticed those little nuances and I'm like.
Speaker 3: That's not little. There was a whole scene on that, a whole scene.
Speaker 4: So then I'm like, are you just looking for things to talk about?
Speaker 3: Sitting in the backyard and the kid was sitting on the on the other little stupid and I mean I remember it clear as day. So yeah, that threw me off.
Speaker 4: It threw me off.
Speaker 2: But then Kelly's looking for a new house. She's been in a townhouse since. Sort of a horse. That can be tricky.
Speaker 4: But then they panned to what her house looked like before, a.
Speaker 3: Thousand square feet. She has like a castle. Her house is beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so who has the biggest house? Angela?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Shamia of all the housewives period.
Speaker 2: Well, then Shamia isn't messing around because she's got big house energy.
Speaker 3: She gets dinner with Ralph see whoa. That was a little bit like hip below the belt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree. And then to have Porsche show up, that was like, yeah, well, hey listen, good TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well Ralph pitches a podcast idea which I wish she would have left not pitching because.
Speaker 4: It family feud meets battle. The second queens. Yeah, couldn't even pretend that it was a good idea.
Speaker 3: She's like, yeah, well you know, keep me bus she said, yeah, no, no she did. She said, well you can like make money on that, and it's all about making money.
Speaker 2: But you're kind of pigeon holding yourself. But also, why would you call it what was the name supposed to be?
Speaker 3: King? Shit?
Speaker 4: But King and Queens. But you're in the middle of a divorce. Quit trying to involve Drew.
Speaker 2: When you're getting a divorced, like, call it something fresh. It's not King and Queens anymore. You're not the king of her castle.
Speaker 3: Apparently he had a podcast with Shmia at one time that Drew another thing Red Flag didn't know about. So he also he also spoke about their very fast and furious relationship. Now how do you feel on Like, you know, he met her, four.
Speaker 5: Months later, they're they're engaged married, Yeah, so's he's ad three months later, proposed, then engaged, then married, then have a baby.
Speaker 2: I think she's pregnant after eight months. I think it's really hard to get to know somebody to that level, to know that you could live with them.
Speaker 3: I'm not mean about rushing into things.
Speaker 2: Divorced twice, so I'm not sure I'm the best at relationship advice, but I know you would.
Speaker 3: Be because you've made your mistakes.
Speaker 2: But even with either one of those, I didn't rush into it, and I had a pretty good run, you know, like Edwin and I had a pretty good run.
Speaker 4: You know, sixteen years together, that's a good run.
Speaker 3: That's a really good run. And I think there's that someone who's been through two divorces can definitely speak. I don't want to really talk to someone who's been married for thirty years and dating since high school about relationship advice. I don't think you tell me what it's like to date.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to hear it. I want to hear the truth. I want to hear the good and the bad and the ugly. I want to hear about how hard it is to date. I want to hear about the perks.
Speaker 3: I want to hear.
Speaker 2: About what the status of people are that get back together. Because I think there's a point this is. Ralph and Drew are a little bit like Jesse and Michelle. To me, they care a lot at the other person.
Speaker 3: And they're they're too mad at each other. There's no reason to still be mad like that.
Speaker 2: But they're in the thick of it, and I think there's financial stuff involved, which leads me to question, I'm confused, who has the money, Ralph or Drew or are they even because they were talking about poops paying the exterminator, but like.
Speaker 3: One hundred dollars one hundred and fifty dollars and he got mad. See here's his.
Speaker 4: Basement fancier looking than her main part of the house.
Speaker 3: I know, but here's the thing when you're getting divorced and you're leaving for the weekend, so that he could come out of the basement and hang around the house, which is dumbest shit I ever fucking saw. They got your mom waiting in the car because she's got to go too. Yeah, mom has got to go.
Speaker 4: Wow, what was the mom doing?
Speaker 3: I think she lives there. She got to go too.
Speaker 4: Oh, she's get out of the house because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So it's just like come on, enough guys. So so anyway, they're still fighting, like there she's leaving the courthouse going, you're a big jerk, you're a big jerk off. I don't know what the hell she said to him, like come on, Oh, it was Shemiah asked why you filed for a divorce, and he said, because she allegedly cheated with Tie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, and he didn't use the word alleged, but we have to.
Speaker 3: We have to. But then they flashed back to her saying, well, she listens to me, she's nice to me, she makes me laugh, she makes.
Speaker 2: Me feel good, she's there for me. And I mean, I've spent a good amount of time with Ralph, and you have because Drew did helped fill in for the podcast a couple of times, and we went to Vegas together.
Speaker 3: Oh you're adding.
Speaker 2: So I like both of them, but I could tell they were still together when this was happening. But I could immediately tell this relationship isn't going to last like I thought.
Speaker 4: But separately they were amazing, but I was like, this is not going to work out.
Speaker 3: You know, there's so much turmoil amongst couples in the Bravo world right now, or just what we're seeing you're looking at, you know, this relationship Michelle and Jesse, Brittany and Jack's I mean it goes on, of course.
Speaker 2: Well, I think, but I think divorce has now become something that people talk about. Remember, for a while, people wouldn't talk about miscarriages, or people wouldn't talk about if they couldn't get pregnant, and then now that's been more common, talk like more open. I think that people struggling in their marriage has also become more open because it's so common. But somebody didn't interview and I'm not even going to mention her name, but she talked about how she blamed reality television on why certain people have gotten divorced, and I don't.
Speaker 4: I think sometimes it can be a cause.
Speaker 2: But I think Ralph and Drew or myself and Edwin wouldn't have worked out in the end regardless if we were ever on television shows.
Speaker 3: Correct. Yeah, I mean I agree with that. We can only blame so much on Bravo and NBC.
Speaker 4: I yeah, you can't.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't like blaming where it doesn't belong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like I choose to do the show. And I also think if you're choosing to do the show, if you're choosing to put your life on reality television, something is missing in your life and you're wanting to fill that void with either financial or the attention.
Speaker 4: There is something that crazy enough to do.
Speaker 3: People want to be famous. Sometimes yeah, you know, but yeah, but either way.
Speaker 2: Then Portie walks in. They are so excited that they know this meal is covered, and then they all are kind of talking. At this point, I realized, Ralph, stop being such a starfucker. Stop it, well, stop it right now. But then you, for a living, I guess he's going to be a podcaster.
Speaker 3: It's not very manly to me. I thought he was. And then wanna be heard of what she's doing. And that's how Porscha felt, rightfully. So about what's his name?
Speaker 4: Dennis?
Speaker 3: Dennis?
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, and Dennis is still doing the same thing. Dennis sent a Portia text and said I told Drew I wouldn't f her. Dennis was trying to clarify that he was only asking Drew to run him his money. Ralph thinks Drew is seeing someone else. Ralph says he filed for divorce because of the cheating. Blah blah blah. Sameyaa thinks it's ludicrous that Portion and Angela made up, but she and Angela haven't.
Speaker 3: I agree with Shamia.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Why is Angela and I I typically stick up for Angela.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like I like Angela.
Speaker 3: I think she's a lady. I like the way she carries herself. I think she's screwed with those fucking houses big time.
Speaker 4: Big time in that closet.
Speaker 3: I think the way I know, I think the way that she handles things when it happens and a very like they've come for her. She's had to hold her own with not a lot of help, Like I've never seen Drew come to the rescue when she's even fighting for her or sticking up for her. So Angela, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, what I appreciated about Angela is she lets it marinade and lets the fight happen and then gives us the truth. So even as we're watching Atlanta and we hear that, you know, Portia says that she's gonna, you know, she should cook up with fuck her husband, or that there's a child that we don't know about, that Angela and the moment doesn't just scream out the information. She waits until it's a one on one scene and then she provides it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, listen, that takes maturity, intelligence, and I'm I'm I'm in favor of that. I'm able to do that. A lot of people are not.
Speaker 2: You're lucky that you're able to do that, because I really appreciate it. Because then we got the full story about Wendy Williams's husband.
Speaker 3: And people had listen.
Speaker 2: Then, Yeah, how Wendy Williams husband had an affair that produced a child. Angela commiserated about having gone through the same situation. So they just assumed it was her current relationship, but it wasn't. And then Wendy Williams went on the air and talked about it, and so all of these things had happened, but she just let it kind of flow through and then she gave the information. And then they still pushed at her and said, but isn't your husband a cheater? And she's like, I'm not going to lie to you guys, Like we have had ups and downs in our.
Speaker 3: Relations I'm married a player. I know what I signed up for. Yeah, and you know, honest, that's you.
Speaker 2: You like that.
Speaker 3: I liked it.
Speaker 2: It made me love her and I pretty much everything she's shown us, in my opinion, is that she is honest. Like she's showing us these houses and she's like, shit, I got to get these on TV because I got to try to sell them.
Speaker 4: But like, let's just try to be nice about. Be that small little area as a closet, and this is three million dollars.
Speaker 3: Can you look up?
Speaker 4: Why we're on this. Have any of these homes sold?
Speaker 3: Listen, she's got her hands full over there. I don't know how Charles is to live with. I don't know. I know he doesn't get along with her family. I think it might be a little bit on the fault of her family, by the way the family treated the daughter that one time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is the daughter they were referring to, not his blood daughter?
Speaker 3: No, they were talking to. Oh, is that who it was?
Speaker 4: I think so, No one said.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think he was the blood daughter. I think she's much older than as long as they've been.
Speaker 2: But that's who they're talking about. I believe the one that got married without telling anybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I don't think that's who they're talking about.
Speaker 4: I think it might be she's.
Speaker 3: Older than her saying how long?
Speaker 4: I know, But that's why I'm saying such a ludicrous story.
Speaker 3: No, I think this is like a love child. From a.
Speaker 2: Stand I thought, well, maybe one of her daughter. It's one of her daughters. She yes, it's not one of his. I don't think. I don't know, but this is where we need to get deeper down the rabbit hole. But I think it's one of her daughters. I don't know if it's the one we saw, but that's what I think she was saying. Because Angela clarifies, Oh, when it happened to me with her daughter's father, not with Charles. Right.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh, you're right saying, yes, that's her daughter.
Speaker 3: But the daughter's father had a child with someone else, So now her daughter from another man has a half sister from an affair.
Speaker 2: Okay, See, this is why I need you, because you're gonna help me stay on track because I got a little lost there. Okay, no confused, it's like confusing. There's a lot of kids, a lot of kids. So according to online, we can't find anything about the houses. We can't find if they're for sales. Still, we can't find if they're sold, so I don't know if they weren't fully well.
Speaker 3: I wish her luck with that, because that is stress. Yeah, that'll put wrinkles around your mouth.
Speaker 4: Then we get more civil smoking.
Speaker 2: Then Drew still can't tell her kids that she and Ralph are divorcing. I've never heard of this that you go to court, and that a court can tell you that you can't tell your kids that you're getting into if you're getting a divorce.
Speaker 3: I didn't know a lot. I don't think that a court should tell you, as long as it's not bad mouthing the other parent, how to handle the situation with your.
Speaker 2: Children, especially when one person is living in the basement and the other is living upstairs, and then they rotate in and out of the house.
Speaker 3: It's something like that young Well my kids.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm in the middle of granted now everything's on a stop, but like we nest, which is similar to what they're doing, except Edwin's not living in a basement. Edwin has another house and he comes. When he comes here to be with the kids, I leave, and it's so the kids can stay. Yeah, it's a new thing. So the kids can stay in a constant house. Or if I feel like it, I stay because this is my room, and you know, I stay here, and it is what it is. But there's no animosity and we're not fighting, so because of that doesn't make it weird. But no court and no lawyer or no anyone has told us what we can and can't say to our children.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: Nothing against Drew, but a lot of things just don't always add up with the two of them. Yeah, that's sad.
Speaker 1: But I.
Speaker 3: I remember going through a divorce and I mean, you know, Frank was a divorce attorney, and the thing was and I remember somebody said to us, you can all be together. You could go on vacations together, you can have your visitation together, whatever it is, as long as you don't fight in front of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to fight in front of them, And I think that's what destroys kids. Fighting, but also seeing a fight, seeing a fight start and not seeing a resolution that too.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're all human. We're going to fight in front of the kids, but they need to end with it being okay. So is Edwin dating?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think that we're both in a place where we know that you know, we will always have love for getting back Yeah yeah, we're not getting back together.
Speaker 4: He's you know, with somebody I'm dating. Like it is what it is.
Speaker 2: It's not our massive priority at this moment. Our main priority is making sure that our kids are happy and that we're healthy.
Speaker 4: But like, no, there's no.
Speaker 2: There's no fighting in front of the kids, and the kids are all very aware of what's going on.
Speaker 4: What's the age appropriate.
Speaker 3: Right, like they need to kids. Here's the thing. Kids are smarter than we think they are, and they know more than we want them to know. I've been through divorced with kids, so you know I've been through all this. Yeah, kids know more than we're telling them. So instead of making them come to their own conclusions about things and make them think you never know what's going on in their head, sit down with them and ask them if they have any questions for you. And they're very honest.
Speaker 4: They're very honest, and they're thrilled to do it.
Speaker 2: Like my kids are like does it hurt our feelings if we talk to you about And I'm like, absolutely not, it doesn't hurt my feelings and you shouldn't. I don't ask certain questions because I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or make you feel like you can't share with me. But I'm here for whatever you want to share with it and if you have any questions for me too, ask and I'm happy to tell you you know.
Speaker 4: And I think that's what makes it work.
Speaker 2: And I think that's what the problem is with Drew and Ralph and pretty much all of these divorces in here.
Speaker 4: There's so much secrecy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's animosity, and that's the animosity. But here's the thing that I see, and I learned this when I was going through my divorce. Everyone is still emotional and emotions do not travel in rational channels. So why while people are emotional, they are also very irrational. So there's not a lot that's going to get done. And that's why, even when filming Teddy, I would wait for things to calm down. I wouldn't try to make a scene or get into a fight. I'd break it up or whatever. But when things are calm, I'll sit with you and talk to you about anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, chaos, it's but not during the chaos.
Speaker 3: Not while somebody's angry. I don't need to have the last word, because no one's hearing your last word when they're upset.
Speaker 2: That's so before we even get to the event, which we have to talk about, because that event that paid post event was a lot but Porsche meets Angela at a rental property. Angela says she didn't invite Porscha to her home because Porsa said she would f Charles. But at this point, this is where we get to, like we've kind of already talked about all the other things. But Angela asked Porsche if there are any issues friendship with Shemia, and she says Shamia doesn't want to be Porsha's lap dog. Angela also says Shamia told her Porscha didn't want Shamia on the show, and you visibly see Porscha get upset at this moment.
Speaker 3: Told Angela because I saw Porsche cry with the fan on her face. Samia told Angela that Porscha didn't want to Where did Shamiaz say this?
Speaker 2: She said this at the rental property. Well, Shemiah said this. We didn't hear her say that.
Speaker 3: We didn't hear her see this because I don't remember.
Speaker 4: But I think it's clear.
Speaker 2: But also it's not up to Porsche who comes on the show and who doesn't come on the show. She's referred to mea multiple times.
Speaker 4: I believe.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: We know, first of all, we know nobody can get you really off the show, can they they want off?
Speaker 2: But I don't think nobody can really get you on either. You still gid no, they can if they want you, they want you, they want you. But I think she feels like Shmia feels like she always has Porsche's back and Porsche doesn't have hers, and this visibly upsets Porsche. Porsche's hurt by this, And I feel like there's going to be more to come on this because then we zip right on in to their event.
Speaker 3: I heard they're not friends anymore. I saw on Instagram somewhere you did, and you know everything on Instagram's true. Yeah, well, this week on Instagram, apparently Pull bought some girl at twenty five thousand dollars your bag.
Speaker 4: I wanted to know what it looks like.
Speaker 3: I mean, oh, and the fact that I saw it and I was arguing with him at a restaurant, and what else did they say? There's this one cool what that's right next to me holding a sonogram picture because I'm pregnant.
Speaker 4: Are you having a boy or girl?
Speaker 3: I'll let you know. It's too early to tell, but I.
Speaker 4: Don't want to.
Speaker 3: I just it's hysterical because there's this one account that's absolutely a fucking looney bin. So yeah, I'll send it to you. It's Sarah, send it to me. But so we don't always laughing so hard.
Speaker 2: But according to the instagrams of the world Wide Web, they're not friends anymore. But during this event, it's the sister circle. Angela appreciates making up with Porscha. Kelly Admiresma and Porsche's friendship and wants them to have a conversation. Shamia says she has never spoken about Porscha behind her back and always shuts things down when things come up about Porscha. However, Shamia doesn't think Porscha does the same. Angela claims she feels like things have been bothering Shamia, and Porscha clarifies that she attended this is what I was confused. He's wedding in Atlanta, but not the one in can And.
Speaker 3: Then P's like, well, you know, Kenya is not an easy ride. That's like an eighteen hour plane.
Speaker 2: Ride, and especially if you're not zipping on over on jets or however, then the girls all start to get a little petty, like is this photo not petty?
Speaker 3: I mean, but I saw, like, oh, oh, way to go paid photo shoot. Like sometimes I feel there's a little jealousy, yeah, because because why wouldn't I want to help out my friend with their products, like.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't care, like if I saw arap and you held up some but they did do good editing, like there's no real picture of what they're promoting.
Speaker 4: And then at the end it's like she they it looks like she like sneaks in the bag, but.
Speaker 2: They're saying Drew isn't cool with her, So why would Drew be okay doing it?
Speaker 4: Because you're all in sure.
Speaker 3: Like heard, Wait, first of all, I feel like like this is on the heels of Drew finding out they filmed with Ralph and she had a bug up her ass. That's why she was saying it. Because if she's trying to make up with Porsche after all this time, which Porsche had the right to be upset with her, yeah she did, then I have to say, like, you know, Drew, here's your chance. Drop it, drop it, drop it and be excited. Get the sheets, put the sheets on the bed, lay on the bed in your boudoir outfit and your lingerie and just be like, yeah, I'm gonna support her. Women should support women. But that doesn't happen much.
Speaker 4: In this This doesn't happen much.
Speaker 2: But this is it ends with it looks like Porsche's kind of tricking them into doing this paid post thing. But let me be clear, no matter what you are slanging, if you invited me, even if you didn't tell me you were slanging a product, I would happily hold it because I carried it on you. I would put it on I would wear it. I don't care what it looked like, if I loved it, if I used it, if it was for you and you're somebody I care about, even if I was mad at you, I would still do it right.
Speaker 3: No, me too, me too? And you know I have to say, uh, Jersey's pretty good with that. I'm saying most of the people that I know, you Tamra people, you know, the older cast. I think newer people coming in are more like.
Speaker 2: Business y yeah, which I think is harder for the show. But also you have an option. You could do one or two things. If you want to promote a product, you can either have it be on the show and good for Portia that it got on the show. The amount of times I gave people stuff and it never actually aired was a lot. But you could also send people product and then they're going to post about it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna send you my beauty box soon, so you know.
Speaker 4: I've been waiting for it.
Speaker 2: But you, guys, thanks for tuning in to another episode of Tootoos and a feel free to send me product and I will post about it for free.
Speaker 3: If I love free product, me too.
Speaker 2: And I just did a reorganization of all of my things, so I feel ready go right a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I purged. I donated a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 3: Everyone's purging right now.
Speaker 4: It's a purge time, all right.
Speaker 3: Well this was great. I had a great afternoon with you. It's raining here and New Jersey weather stocks. But what are you doing for the rest of the day.
Speaker 2: Well, in two days, I have my immune therapy, but I've got to watch The Valley because you and I are recapping that tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh got it.
Speaker 4: But thanks guys for tuning in and we'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 3: Bye too, Bye,