Speaker 1: Welcome back everybody to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour. Kathy and I are back and we're so excited to be back.
Speaker 2: Be sure to check out our latest episode. We have been having so much fun answering your questions and chatting with your Bachelor Nation fas.
Speaker 1: Okay, today we have a very special guest. But before we let her in, Kathy, we've got to talk about paradise this week.
Speaker 2: Oh m, I don't know where do you want to start? Where do you want to.
Speaker 1: First of all, camping with the poop, the horseman or the bugs. Cat was going crazy and you on the table. I wanted to die. I never laughed at least, Kathy. That's my Kathy.
Speaker 2: I could see you doing it at all. Keith and I. I'm just going to say, Keith and I were reading the instructions like we're putting everything together. We love it. I love to camp. He loves to camp. All the other kids are going, oh the bugs the months. I'm like, god, they're bugs.
Speaker 1: I mean we you would have stayed all night, wouldn't you.
Speaker 2: Yes, Keith and I were like we thought we were staying all night. I got up to go get wood to make a fire. They're like, where are you going, Kathy? I said, I'm gonna make a fire, and they go get back to your campsite. I mean, I to me, that was honestly the most fun day of paradise for me.
Speaker 1: If I were there, that would have been my worst nightmare. I don't know if I would have been as loud and obvious as Kat, but I would have been crying the bugs, the bug.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't. And Keith was just we had a sweet conversation, and you know, I just miss him when I when I when I go back and watch him. But we've got to talk about but.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait, one more thing. Okay, that the doctor that was listening and her point of view afterwards, that was interesting.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm gonna to tell you I think she hit it one hundred percent. So she did Keith in me first, and I mean she hit it one hundred percent. But she hit everyone one hundred percent except I think for Alex and Andrew. And I say that.
Speaker 1: I think it brought them closer. Do you see what happened afterwards?
Speaker 2: I loved Alex and Andrew do laugh a lot and have a great time, and they are just both have very silly, fun personalities. And I think doctor Burman maybe read that. I mean, what do I know she's got the PhD?
Speaker 1: Not because they didn't kiss a lot, They don't, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh I saw plenty of kissing.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: I saw plenty of kissing.
Speaker 1: Well for what we see, you know what I mean. But afterwards and they actually admit it that they're falling for each other.
Speaker 2: I thought that was so sweet. Was it so cute when they said who was going to argue over who said I love you first? I know, I'm sitting there, Susan, I'm sitting there going I'll say it first. Just find something for me to say it to, like really, this is these are the young, and they argue about who's gonna tell whom that they're in love first? Like really, dinner, the dinner? Wait, wait, the dinner. The dinner was that not gorgeous?
Speaker 1: And the fly bugs again with cats? She couldn't even enjoy it. I feel it a lot, so I related to her.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable, it's not. But she's got that. You know, it's not an acrophobia. I think that's a fear of snakes. She's got that scientific fear of I didn't know that at the time, fear of bugs. So she really lost it. And I was so proud of her that she made They deserved to win that challenge. She I mean, she got through that. Keith and I were like, Okay, we're going to sleep in the cow poop and the bugs we don't care. But but she was dying but.
Speaker 1: Used to camping. You've camped, Like, my idea of camping is no phone in the room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said that, You've said that, and and and and Bailey saying her idea of camping is you know, being at the ritz or whatever, and she.
Speaker 1: Goes, I'll go someplace with you, but I'm not sleeping on the tile floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but okay, Dale and kat I mean the things. The thing I loved about this episode as as a viewer and also just being a mom, I love that we really got to see their relationships.
Speaker 1: We really did take care of her, no.
Speaker 2: But all of them. We got to see how they really felt about each other and talking with each other, and Dale saying to kat I feel.
Speaker 1: Like, Dale, do these things for kat I did, Oh, I need to see that.
Speaker 2: Oh he's a gem, He's a gem. But when he said that, you feel like home. I just was like, I mean, really that and and and Bailey and uh not Bailey and Jeremy, uh, Andrew and Alex arguing over who's gonna say. I mean, I just felt like that they're they're so cute, They're so.
Speaker 1: The best, Like the Cliffhangers. I can't what drama that's about to unfold? And then there's four people going home, and I was like, what what would I get it? Like, the season's almost overset, I have to get all this in.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, we've got one more episode. Wait, I want to know what you thought about Keith and could you please pat me on the back, because I was so nice he really he.
Speaker 1: Was all when you first heard it, you were like, and then when he was sharing with the young ones how he missed his kids and the camping reminded him of his children. But then at one point you said, I'm going to vote myself off. It's time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just well, I've said all along, it's you know, Keith and I love each other, but not in that way, and we weren't going to take money out of kids' hands, so you know it was time for us to go, or it's going to be time for us to go, I think. But here's the thing on on. I feel like the kids, really the young is that exemplified to me? And I think hopefully in the Bachelor Nation why we were there, why we stayed. People kept saying, you know, why are they're going home? Because the young people loved our advice. They knew we really cared. And I'm glad the Bachelor Nation gets to see that. It meant that meant a lot to me. But I'll tell you what the previews for next week.
Speaker 1: Holy, all these people coming back.
Speaker 2: And then I mean, I don't know. I think I think the word shit show comes to mind.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I have no idea what he's going to do.
Speaker 1: But it's not good. It can't be good dramatic.
Speaker 2: I mean, would it be Bachelor in Paradise if we didn't have a little drama?
Speaker 1: I guess not.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. I wish you and I could watch this one together with our popcorn, and I know it's going to be It is going to be one rough ride next week, and I don't know how they're going to get it all in. I mean, there's a lot.
Speaker 1: That's a couple hours show right, it's.
Speaker 2: Not going to be, but a lot's gonna happen. I mean, this is the finale. We're gonna find out.
Speaker 1: I'm so curious about love or money? That was a twist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I said that, I'm curious about that. I want to know, you know, is who's going home? Who you know? Did anyone get a gage?
Speaker 1: And who's the happy couple? I mean, is there more than one?
Speaker 2: I mean it's gonna I just wanted all to end on a high note, but I'm gonna be sad to see it come to an end.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course, everything must come to all the things, all the things, So make sure everybody tuned in because it's going to be dramatic. At your popcorn and your wine already and you're chocolate.
Speaker 2: All right, Susan. Should we get in today's episode?
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Everybody please, welcome from this season of Paradise, our best in Anty.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hi, you look very refreshed and you were on vacation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we went a first hair. We know you just got back. You were on a cruise with Joan. Give me the highlight of that of that trap.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if you saw my video the highlights. I didn't wear my life jacket for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Listen, that is a highlight. If you if you didn't need to, if you did not have to use your life jacket, that is a highlight.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: That was a solid putting it on on the ship. Like, you don't have to do that anymore. You just have to watch the video.
Speaker 2: I know, well, I know you had warm weather. Did you love Grease?
Speaker 3: It was fabulous. I loved Greece. I loved Turkey, which I didn't expect to. I didn't know how big Turkey was. There's sixteen million people there, and Palermo, and my favorite, I think was a Malfi, a Malfi in Santorini. Yes, and then we went to Ephesus in Turkey, which is wonderful, and saw.
Speaker 2: The Well, we're going to do one, Nancy. We all now we need to do another cruise, all all of it.
Speaker 3: So much, Yes, for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have so much we want to dive into today. So let's go ahead and get things started. We gotta start with Paradise, Nancy, gotta start with Paris. Okay, how were you feeling when you got to the beach? First question, how it feel.
Speaker 3: I was feeling excited. It was an incredible experience. I as you probably as you I know you guys saw I got to come in. I came in late because my daughter graduated from college, but I got to come in on a GEP driving on the beach with Leah and I never met Leyah. That was like a big plus already the day and we had so much fun. And I truly I didn't know what to expect. I knew I would see some of my friends. I knew I thought I would see Kathy and then, but I didn't know who else would be there. I I really didn't have all the details, but I was hoping again to meet a guy and have.
Speaker 2: So way a minute before. I want to know who you were hoping to see. But hold please, I know for a fact. Fast up, Nancy, you knew one guy that was going to be there. You want to talk about how you knew.
Speaker 3: Which one? Are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Gary?
Speaker 2: Uh huh? Fast up? Girlfriend?
Speaker 3: Well, I had talked to Gary many times via text and a few times on the phone. Gary Levenstone, he and I shared a lot. You know what, He is a great personality. He and I are both Christian and both loved to talk about it with each other, and so that was sort of the foundation. And you know, we were hoping we would see each other in paradise, and we actually did, as you know. But and I wasn't sure what other men were going. But Gary was announced obviously, so I knew that he would be going, right, was Nancy?
Speaker 1: Did you? Were you hoping somebody else was going to be there? That wasn't?
Speaker 3: I was hoping, well, I was hoping there would be more men. In general. When I got there, there were only three Goldens left, so I was like, and they were great, but I was like, okay, is this it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I sort of kept thinking there may be other men coming, maybe other people from Jones show, although as we all know, most of them already had girlfriends so they come. So I truly was thinking, what about the guys who were vetted for Gary's show? What about what about Plan B C? Indeed, we would have all talked to them at least.
Speaker 1: Right or a new face, a brand new face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought that would be great. And to have you know, somebody new, so yes, secretly, of course I was. I was hoping for that, as I believe all the other women were too okay.
Speaker 2: So you when you came in and you had a date card, I told us about that, tell us about that experience.
Speaker 3: So that felt really good because I had a little power, and I talked to again. There were only three guys, so I spoke with Keith and Gary and Kim. I had never spoken to Kim in my life. I don't think I ever talked to Keith. So Kim was very nice. He and I had you know, he had lost his spouse. I lost my spouse, and so we had that commonality. He was very nice. I don't I didn't feel a connection, to be honest with him, but he was lovely. And then I spoke with Keith. And Keith when we sat down, I mean, he's a lovely guy, very jolly, and I knew he and Kathy were good friends and had a good connection. But I just said, hey, you know, it's so nice to meet you. I haven't talked to you. And he said, Nancy, let's just start out. Where do you live? And I said, oh, I live in Alexandria, Virginia. And he said, oh, you know what, that could be a deal breaker for me. And I said, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: And he said, he has twenty people to pick from exactly.
Speaker 2: Any wait, wait, he said, why is it a deal breaker? What did he say?
Speaker 3: He said, well, I think that could be a deal breaker. And I said, what deal breaker? And he said, well, you told me you live in Alexandria, Virginia. He said, I'm looking for a woman who lives in southern California. Yeah. I was like, do you have a zip code? But even but he had already had that in his head, and I was like, oh, so I'm out. So Kim, I have no not a real connection with Keith is out because he wants somebody from southern California. So I get to Gary and Gary says, oh, Nancy, I've been waiting for you. Well, certainly that's flattering, right, Parry. It's so nice to hang out with you. I you know, because we had talked, like I said, and so I said, you know, I have to be honest. I want to know. I just got here. Do you have a connection with anyone? He said, well, I had a date with Leslie. They went dancing, and he said the date was great. But he said, you know what, Nancy, And he looked me straight in the eye and said, I have no romantic feelings for Leslie. He said, I've been waiting for you. That's exactly what.
Speaker 1: You know, which brings me why I wanted to scream when he didn't give you that road.
Speaker 4: Nancy, how you feel We're not wait, we're not even there yet. So I said, oh, great, want to go on a date with me? Like you said, he's waiting for me.
Speaker 3: How lovely?
Speaker 2: And wait? So we wait, Nancy, I want I want to make sure I'm getting this. He said. He had no romantic connection with Leslie's. He said this after his date with her. Yes, correct, Okay, all right, carry.
Speaker 3: On because I had gotten there and they had already had to date the date.
Speaker 2: Got it okay?
Speaker 3: So then I said okay, oh oh well, and I was flattered and I thought, you know what, I'd love to get to know you. That's how I felt. I asked him on the date. Now we all saw we didn't have the best date, but we had a crazy date. You were We had to move our body, we had to like anyway. It was crazy, but we had fun. But we didn't you know, it was pouring down rain in the jungle. We had to get out. He had to help me because they made me put on one of the producer's shoes because it's muddy. I mean, it was a whole process, but it was fun. It was an adventure. And I kept saying, hey, Gary, you owe me one and he said why and I said, you would have had to dress up like a bird.
Speaker 2: It was So did you feel like the date went well, Nancy? Did you feel like the date went.
Speaker 3: I thought the date went well. He said, this was really fun. He goes, it was weird and I said, totally weird, but we made it fun. And I said, you know what, at our age, we have to get out there and do something adventurous.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 3: Say to you, Well, we got back. It was very late, like midnight, and we got back and he said, okay, well I'll see you in the morning. And I gave him a kiss on the cheek and that was it.
Speaker 2: So then then what happened the next day?
Speaker 3: So the next day we were all kind of standing around and you know, talking to people. I was swimming, he was swimming, He and Keith were talking to Everybody's kind of milling around and it's a rose night. So I talked to him again and I said the same thing. So, Gary, you know, kind of like, Okay, what's the deal? What do you think? And he goes, Nancy, that was so fun last night, and he said, I told you I have no this is the day of the rose ceremony. I have no romantic connection with Leslie.
Speaker 1: And I said, great, looks like I'm staying.
Speaker 2: Looks like I would, Susan. I think we all three can agree the second time today, all three of us would think we were getting the rose. So, Nancy, it begs the question, what did you feel like when he gave the rose to Leslie? You must have fallen, wanted to fall over.
Speaker 1: I watched your face. You were perfect composure. By the way, thank you, But.
Speaker 3: How would you guys feel He told me one thing and he did another. Yeah, his actions, his words didn't line up with what his actions were. He did not tell me the truth. And I felt like I was played.
Speaker 1: And I feel like Natasha felt the same way, because he was saying what a great time he was with Natasha, I know, And.
Speaker 3: I had told Natasha by the way she had said, oh you know, I had given Gary the rose. And I said, Natasha, I gave Gary the rose because of what he said to me, and because we have talked before Paradise, and so I just wanted to get him to, you know, get to know him better. But he said he didn't have any connections with anybody else.
Speaker 2: Well, I got to tell you, Nancy, you said, how would I feel if it happened to be I think we all can agree. I probably would have gone down and ripped the rose out of his hand and said, that's mine. Good for you, Nancy. Well, I'm sorry because I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: I know what I would you? Did you not think for a minute, like just to look at him say really, yeah, really, that's not how I understood it, like call him on it.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much clearer you can be when someone says I've been waiting for you, I have no romantic connection with anyone else here? What what would you? I didn't say verbatim? Are you giving me the rose? I said, I just said, hey, Gary, do you have any other connections? Tell me today? Like I would have rather been prepared, because I truly wasn't. It's not telling me how great I was. He told Natasha how great she was. That's fine, But he literally looked me in the eye and said, I have no romantic connection or feeling for Leslie.
Speaker 1: So what's that tell you about Gary that he didn't tell the truth?
Speaker 3: I mean out didn't not to me.
Speaker 1: He just seems like he's playing women, He's playing all three, keeping them all right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What clearly I'm not sad about it. My guy wasn't there. Yeah, And so I know truly, and you guys know me better than most people. You know, in my heart, I still believe there are great and I know there are great guys out there, and I'm still open to finding them and you will.
Speaker 2: Nancy, You and I are going to be each other's wing woman because Susan's taken.
Speaker 3: Now at the villages.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I want to not happening. I want to move on because we've talked a little bit about your time with Partis, but we've got to talk about April, because how much fun Susan.
Speaker 1: We hated this was missing before it was that was missing. Now the s was Now.
Speaker 3: That Susan has love, It's like, okay, come on, but.
Speaker 2: What did you mean tell me about when we were hanging out on the bed. It was you me, April faith from Prentic who else?
Speaker 3: Of course, six of us or five of us. It was so much fun. Clearly it brought back the summer camp feel was at the Bachelor Mansion two years ago, and that was really fun and it was fun to see everybody and everybody, you know what. Everybody was nice. We're all adults. There was no cattiness. I think we all were just happy to be there.
Speaker 1: Nancy, get you there to witness the body shot or the smelling of the underwear. Were you there at that point when April.
Speaker 3: On teaving it was bad enough? I don't know, she person, I'm not sure. The underwear took me over the edge. My father called me and said, did he really just take off those underwear? And did she really just them? He goes and.
Speaker 1: Then her bra I think she did it to be amusing.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, it was great to see April. I thought, you know it, all that stuff that had gone on and we were just over it was we all.
Speaker 3: I'm just so proud of all of us that how much we've grown, obviously even since the show. But it was fun to all be there and that was one of the best parts and also for me and I know you Kathy too, that we all came together and it.
Speaker 1: Was just like two years ago, but it will always be that way for us.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: It's called a friendship, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I and I loved that time that we were all on the bed and anyway, I wish I was still there, but I wish all of them, you know, lots of love. Who's ever still there?
Speaker 1: So you're watching as we all are, yes, and like, how are you feeling right about? Now? What's going on? I'm just amazed Kathy and I are beside ourselves over here.
Speaker 2: But I just want to say, Nancy, I was so excited to see you in Paradise and I was shocked when you went home. I'm getting all this story today, but I was like, wait, why is she going home? Because can?
Speaker 3: I forgot to say one thing, Kathy, sure that I think is important. Not only did Gary tell me that he was waiting for me and that he had no romantic connection with anyone else, and he mentioned Leslie, you know, by name, he also told other people, other Golden's on the show, the exact same thing that I mean. And that's a fact.
Speaker 1: Doesn't make him look too good, does.
Speaker 3: It, don't think so? But well let's see the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I just want you to know you deserve a second, third, fourth chance. I love Nancy because you are a lovely person. I'm sorry that you weren't there longer, and you're right, it's every man's loss. Keith, if you're listening, I love you as a friend, but dear God in Heaven, move that girl out there and move along. Because I love Nancy and Fred. You could have had a great friend and a gorgeous woman all together.
Speaker 3: Thank you. My guy's not there and you are.
Speaker 1: You are open and ready for a relationship, Am I right?
Speaker 3: Yes? Please advertise that.
Speaker 1: Do you hear that? Everybody?
Speaker 2: Nancy, I would have put signs on our back thank you at the villages.
Speaker 3: Just kidding.
Speaker 2: So what anything else you've been up to? Anything else going on your life? That?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Take him a problem.
Speaker 3: As you guys know, with Joan, I privileged to go on that trip and and I know you guys had been on a cruise before that. And so I'm I'm just back and ready and we'll be looking for my guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, So guys, if you're listening, it sounds like dance is going to be on on on dating apps.
Speaker 3: I'll help you with the problem at a time. I'm going to I'll help you. I'll just flip through.
Speaker 1: That's all. That's all.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, listen, we are going to move into our advice portion, Nancy of.
Speaker 3: This advice, do you need any advice from.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're gonna happen. Yes, we're going to join. We're going to do the question of the day. And that's how we always kick it off with the question of the day. And I'd love, we would love to get your thoughts on it. Okay, all right, here we go. What is something that still frustrates you about men when it comes to dating that you hoped they would have outgrown with age and Nancy, way, can I just say this is not a six day podcast, so you got to keep the list relatively short.
Speaker 3: No, I only have one talking about themselves and not asking questions about you.
Speaker 1: That's mine, not asking questions. Yes, yes, wow. I sometimes have to believe that some men not all when they start talking about themselves because they're nervous a lot of times they're not used to the dating. Maybe they're just getting out there as well and it's nervous energy.
Speaker 3: Right, No, that's true.
Speaker 1: That's really given them the benefit of that. Right now, Well, you're you're very nice and Kathy, what is yours?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm sitting there thinking that's definitely high on my list, Nancy andswers and I agree with you, guys. I think something that frustrates me about dating is at and I talked about it on one of the episodes in Batchelor and Paradise at our age. Dating can look very different, and I wish that men could look at dating with a broader stroke, that you could be dating. You could become really good friends like Keith and I. You can be it doesn't have to be this romantic twenty four to seven. I wish they would widen their their scope of what dating looks like. I guess.
Speaker 1: But then it wouldn't be dating.
Speaker 2: Well, of course it would be.
Speaker 1: It would be hanging out with a friend, but that's not dating. Dating is something where you kiss, you know what I mean? Friendship and having a do things with what is that member?
Speaker 3: We're not We're not in the same position as you are right now?
Speaker 2: Will your word season?
Speaker 1: Could you say that I get pleased the making out sessions.
Speaker 3: You're doing that all the time.
Speaker 1: We know long distance.
Speaker 3: Remember, I know we're happy for you.
Speaker 1: We are, But I think we all agree on that, right, Or staying on their cell phone during a dinner like we could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait a minute, outgrown, I mean they've always had that is a red flag. That's not our going it. That's an e're over, e'ar out on the curb exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, all right, so now we're going to answer one of our listeners questions. You ready, This one is from Anonymous. I love your podcast. I live in La Quinta, California, and I am fifty six years old, single mother of four, youngest of seventeen. I wanted to comment regarding a recent episode, specifically your section on agism. I found myself agreeing with most of what you girls said. I don't know what day I woke up with a neon sign over my head reading senior citizen me either, Babe. It really bothers me because, along with a recent incident at a restaurant, I have also been dealing with a lot of agism at work. More and more, I am overlooked for birthday celebrations, after work meetups, and I've started hearing from our big boss how I should really think about taking retirement. Earl already, wait a minute, older, that's the laws can you believe he says it? He is older than me, and he recently came out of retirement to come back to work. That aside, I heard and took to heart everything you girl shared. But additionally, I like to ask, what would you suggest as a firm, yet cordial way to respond to these obvious instances of age discrimination. Don't enjoy coming to work anymore, even though I like my job and do plan to think about retirement for at least seven years. Thank you in advance. How does she deal? What would you have her?
Speaker 2: Soa?
Speaker 3: I say, Nancy, I am I'm speechless. I think I can't believe it's still going on. Honestly, it is, and it is.
Speaker 2: That's because you're so young, Nancy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And to me, it's like, at least you have the job, but try and get a job when you're older too. Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this question, this question to me is so simple, Nancy. But honestly, you're you're young, Nancy, a lot younger than we are, and you could still be in the workforce and not be not be told this, but let's just say you were older. I can't believe the first words out of your mouth, because this is who you are Nancy is speak the truth, tell them how you feel.
Speaker 3: Right, I was going to say, own it and keep moving. You know how she let them have the power of dictating how you feel.
Speaker 2: Would you would you tell them that it's age discrimination. Would you say it.
Speaker 3: In a nice way?
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 3: You can say it a nice way, but you can still get the point across.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, who's going to recommend that I take an early retirement. I have more spunk than you people like. That's how I would. I would handle it. You know, look at you.
Speaker 2: If you can't say that to your boss.
Speaker 1: Well no, not to your boss.
Speaker 3: Well that's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: Maybe he came back to work. That's a perfect example.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see, I always handle things with humor. I'd be saying that the guy's name was Joe. I'd be saying, hey, Joe, you know we're about the same vintage here at like good wine, we get better with age. I plan on working for at least another ten years. I hope you stick around too. I would would also would get the point across, but it would be a humorous way of getting the point across.
Speaker 3: But even when I addressed it, confused and say what are you talking about that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Are you saying I'm old?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're trying to say? You?
Speaker 3: Did I get that? Did I hear you correctly? Could you repeat that please? And then you like to record that and then you just look at them.
Speaker 1: It's like, seriously, why.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think she's not We don't know how old you are, Anonymous. Oh yeah, you're fifty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's not old.
Speaker 2: Wait can I say she said she's going to work another Sorry yet, what did you say? Niets?
Speaker 3: I just said that's not old. No, No, that's not old enough to be to have age discrimination.
Speaker 2: Right. Never, you're never You're never too old, that you're always you know what I'm saying, That should never happen. But here's I would like to propose to Anonymous. Here's the silver lining here. I have a single friend who just moved to Laquinta, who lives on a golf course. Perhaps you would like me to hook you up.
Speaker 1: But wait a minute, why is she feeling Anonymous? You're saying a neon sign reading senior citizen. You are not and I repeat not considered a senior citizen.
Speaker 3: You're not exactly right.
Speaker 1: Why are you allowing people to make you feel that way. You're in your fifties.
Speaker 2: Man, Wait a second, use wait a minute here, we're in our sixties. I'm in my early seventies. I don't think I'm a senior citizen. I don't act like that, and no one your right, Susan, don't let anyone tell you how you should feel.
Speaker 1: I do want my discounts when they're.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, you're saying you're in your fifties. I'm saying, if you're seventy, who has the right to call you a senior citizen?
Speaker 1: Disparage, especially when you're.
Speaker 3: Not one, especially when you're not right.
Speaker 1: Yes, like, talk to me ten years little Putts. Did you say Butts Putts Butts Putts?
Speaker 2: Nancy, I'm a name, I know, okay, you know what It's better than anyone. Nance. Do you have any questions or things that listeners should know about us.
Speaker 1: That they don't already know.
Speaker 3: Have you guys held anything back? I mean.
Speaker 2: Have not lately? Not lately, Nancy, not lately.
Speaker 3: That's a good question. I think I think one thing that is true of both of you, and I'll say it together, is that Kathy and Susan they're different personalities. But Kathy and Susan you could call at three am and say, hell, I need you. Whatever it is is wrong, and both of them would come to your rescue.
Speaker 1: And you would too if you answered the phone.
Speaker 3: Tell me about that. But my point is, you, guys, people may not know that about you, like you are loyal friends, and you would, as Kathy uses this expression, which I love, walk on hot coals for us, and both of you would do.
Speaker 2: Wait, let's do heart's hearts.
Speaker 3: It almost looks like a butt like, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: And for those of them the heart.
Speaker 2: Fancy that is so sweet of you to say. And Edie, you're right by the way, and you would do the same. I think people listeners always ask are you guys really friends? We get it all the time, and the truth is we are dear friends and we would walk on hot coals for each other. And that is just one of the gifts of being part of this bachelor world.
Speaker 1: And you realize that some of the fans are getting upset with me because I haven't holked Kathy up with somebody in our travels.
Speaker 2: They should get on it. Yeah, she might be particular, who knows, Hey, Nancy should we be particular.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you know what you want and you.
Speaker 1: Get absolutely age for the big guns. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: What is your perfect guy? An?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: What is your What does your perfect guy look like? What does your perfect scenario look like?
Speaker 1: Nancy?
Speaker 3: Always love that guy, charm I want? So?
Speaker 2: Can I just tell you I had a hope for Liam Neeson because he said he wasn't dating anymore. Now he is leam Neson is all over the New City. Wasn't dating Pamela Anderson?
Speaker 3: She doesn't and she doesn't wear makeup.
Speaker 2: I cannot compete.
Speaker 1: Fortunately, I'm going to have to say that does it for this episode? It went too fast?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, but we will have you back again, I know it.
Speaker 5: What Okay, we have to end this episode of Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour, and thanks to our lovely friend and guest Nancy for joining us and giving some great advice.
Speaker 2: We love you, Nancy, we adore you, Nance, and thank the rest of y'all for listening and joining us. Be sure to follow Bachelor Happy Hour because we have new episodes coming out every week that you won't want.
Speaker 1: To miss, and make sure you submit those questions and or comments to us and you know what to do. Go to bachelornation dot com slash Golden Hour, or you can dm us on Instagram at Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: Listen to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour on the iHeartRadio app, or wherever you listen to podcasts. Until next time, take Karen, have a great week.
Speaker 1: Thank you,