Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, Radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: I'm Carol Masser along with Tim Stanebek, and let's get to some of the stocks on the move today. We're joined by Bloomberg News earning specialist Rachel Pua. She joins us in studio. You got to talk about AMD. Definitely a mover today.
Speaker 3: Investors are still watching it and after it said that expects annual revenue growth to be more than thirty five percent on average over the next two to five years. I think this would be expectations, and you know, the company has also said that this would be driven by its data center products. I think invested well free that there was an AI bubble that the huge spending on AI computer systems cannot be sustained, especially by amb's customer Open Ai. But AMB CEO Lisa, who has kind of lead fears by saying that she's confident growth rail hop.
Speaker 4: Okay, So that's AMD on the day, moving in the after hours right now, also moving thanks to a report earnings report that I think has investors at least our own woojin Hoe pretty happy in bullish Cisco.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tika CSCO another AI play. It raises forecasts for twenty twenty six, and this also beat Wall Street's expectations. It's one of those legacy tech companies that's been trying to benefit from the whole AI boom and right now it's been trying to upgrade its chips and gears so that it can handle complicated AI task. I think the results kind of showed that. And there's are bullish on a company and that and they say that the AI demand and these new products would boost us Cisco's growth while their networking market matures.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it's really interesting. We've seen this stock Cisco definitely bounce back this year, a lot of expectations, a lot of different moves, and it's not too far from its all time high. We saw back what before the dot com boom bust if you will, or during the dot com boom and then bust, and so we'll see whether we get there. But right now that stock is up seven percent in the aftermarket.
Speaker 4: I've seen what shoes you were wearing. They're not Did you wear your ons today?
Speaker 1: I wore them in oh you know, it's somebody that you say that I'm looking and somebody was like, those are really somebody A woman was staring at them and she's like like, what are you doing and she's like, I just I really like your shoes.
Speaker 4: In the office.
Speaker 1: Out on the subway, it was really funny interactions. It was well, you know, subway, like, don't you ever do that? Like everyone's while I like to take a picture of somebody's like, because there's some crazy shoes on the subway. But anyway, I'm looking at my ons and I'm like, I've had them for a few years now, and I'm like, I'm gonna probably have to replace them soon.
Speaker 4: Why are we talking about on Holding.
Speaker 1: Because the stock was on the move today.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so I know on Holdings take on On. This is a Swiss speaker brand that's been backed by Roger Federer. I think like you guys, and you well know, in a moment, the company, you know, raised a sales and profit forecasts after a strong quarter, especially in Europe and Asia. We saw sales in Asia modern double in the quarter. The company already sells one of the most expensive running shoes in the industry, but CEO to Bloomer that even though it raises prices in the US, people are still buying at shoes and I think this just kind of shows that people where money are still spending.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.