Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran d Elvis Duran's phones happened?
Speaker 2: All right, Terry's on the phone and what she got going on today?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I have a really jealous boyfriend. He doesn't like it, but he knows that me and my girls go out and we went to this place Suba on Saturday, and I want you to say that you met me there and the two of us really hit it off or whatever. So you're calling him up basically to let him know, you know that he and I are no longer and now.
Speaker 1: It's you and me.
Speaker 2: Any special reason why you want.
Speaker 3: Us to do this, because he's ridiculously jealous, and just to kind of throw that in his face, you.
Speaker 2: Know, hang out. We're gonna call him now.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hello, Hey is this Jim Jim A?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Man? This is Willy Willy? Who will he do? Well?
Speaker 2: Listen do or d E w A R?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What can I do for you?
Speaker 4: Your girlfriend didn't have the heart to call you, so I figured i'd call for her. She met me at Suba over the weekend and she gave me your cel phone number, and I bought our a couple of beers and things went really well between us.
Speaker 2: We have a lot in common.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so big deal. Congratulations. What do you want from me?
Speaker 2: I wanted to see her again, is what I wanted to do.
Speaker 1: You want to you got some case? Pal?
Speaker 2: We hung out for like two hours. We're talking all about you.
Speaker 1: She was talking about me to you. What's your name, Willie? Yes, I'm going to tell you this once. Okay, Willy, you go near her, you call her, You step anywhere close to her, and I'll run you in a circle. You understand me. I don't listen to you. You don't call me up and tell me what's going on with my girlfriend in my life.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, I'm from his own park. Okay, I know some people too.
Speaker 1: Really yeah?
Speaker 5: Really all right?
Speaker 1: What do you want to do? You want to have our people meet now when I have a fit down lunch? Well, what do you want? I don't care who you know or what you think you know? You don't know me, you know what you know? I'll tell you what. I'm gonna find out who you are. Okay, I'll find out who you are. You come back, you call me up and you talk to me about my girlfriend like this. You had the boss to call me up and tell me my girlfriend's a piece act.
Speaker 2: She wants her stuff back.
Speaker 1: By the way she wants her stuff back, I'll tell you what, willie. Why don't you come pick it up for How's that?
Speaker 2: That sounds like a plan. Where do you live?
Speaker 1: What'd you find out from her? Where I live? You're her big pal? Now come here and pick up her stuff. I'll give you a baseball bat. That's what I'll give you.
Speaker 5: I think I'll do that.
Speaker 4: I need some new action for the summer. She obviously is not in love with you anymore.
Speaker 1: Man, you want, you're gonna call me up and bust my.
Speaker 2: Balls like this, or she wants to see about other people. I don't care. I don't mind sharing.
Speaker 1: Who do you think you are so we.
Speaker 2: Can't both see her?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wait, I think I know you. I think I know you?
Speaker 2: Who am I?
Speaker 1: You? Son of a bitch?
Speaker 2: You talking about you?
Speaker 1: Said spirit cat? Aren't you? This is the one? D isn't it?
Speaker 2: This is a phone?
Speaker 1: Son of a bitch? You son of a bitch? Act? You think you're funny, You're the weasle you do that birthday right right? I know you? You think you're really funny, don't you Terry. Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jimmy, Tom Downe, are you here too?
Speaker 2: You're part of this, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. I know where you work, you son of a bitch. I know where you work. I went to that concert with her last week, that Michelle Branston you put on right yeah, yeah, And you think it's funny. You call me and give me a heart attack like this. I just carry you and I will talk about this later. But you know what, You're a scumbag, Jimmy. You call me Jimmy and you give me a thought attack in the middle of the day because you think it's a joke. You play games with people's lives. Let me tell you something. I'm gonna come down and I'm gonna break your neck.
Speaker 4: In all honesty, Jimmy, it was her idea. She actually emailed us. I'll read you the email.
Speaker 1: Oh you're gonna blame my girlfriend, now, you big man, Oh you big, big, funny hot radio guy. You're gonna blame my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna eric bro, We're not gonna air it.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna air anything, becau. I'm gonna go down. I want to mop the floor with you. You low life dude.
Speaker 4: I swear to god, she called us like seven times she wanted us to do this. I was at my studio and I was actually sitting here.
Speaker 1: Oh you're big, mister Innison. Now you're big, mister Innison. Oh I played games people's lives. But hey, it's not my fault. Oh, I got no responsibility.
Speaker 3: Kimmy, Jimmy, it was my idea.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe maybe my girl Frid and I were having real trouble. You know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 4: I can only know the email that that she sent me. Okay, that we received.
Speaker 1: I know. But you know what, maybe you should do a little homework. Maybe you should try and find out. Jimmy, right, you said.
Speaker 3: I think you're getting a little of hand over this.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, guys, guys, guys, guys, listen in all honesty and I swear and I'm being I'm talking to you from the heartbro.
Speaker 2: We we sit here.
Speaker 1: We want to tell your heart on your chest. Bro Okay, I'm not your bro.
Speaker 2: I apologize. We're not going to air apology.
Speaker 5: We won't even know what.
Speaker 2: We want to send you guys to a concerting?
Speaker 1: Your concert was I supposed to make up to me. Now, No, but that's part of that.
Speaker 4: That's part of the deal. I mean, this is listen, let me tell you something. This is Elvis's show, and we are to go get Elvis.
Speaker 1: Because I want to talk to someone with some authority, not a little bueezer like you. You know what if I were you, I find a nice little sales job someplace because you're not safe. Oh hey, we got an email.
Speaker 3: Hey, let me shut up.
Speaker 1: I'm just you know, I'm just going she send me an email. Bro, Hey, bro, you take carry.
Speaker 3: I am so sorry about this. You are god.
Speaker 1: You're playing games with people in New York City. There's millions of people here, and you never know who you're dealing with.
Speaker 3: It was my idea because I think that you're just a little bit jealous, and I thought it might be a way to point it.
Speaker 1: Out to you. This is your way of pointing out to me that I'm jealous by making me more jealous. Wrong with you? What are you thinking? Hey, Hey, I don't think you can swim here. Let me throw you in the pool to see if I'm right. What the hell's the matter with you?
Speaker 5: Hello? Hello, this is Elvis. Who's this carry?
Speaker 1: Elvis?
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry about this. He just went off.
Speaker 5: Well, hold on second, what happened? Who are you?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 5: You guys are doing a phone tap?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's doing one of your stupid phone calls for me? And you know this little weasel, but this face into my life in the middle of the afternoon one day out of nowhere and start telling me sleeping with my girlfriend, telling me my relationship is over. Want to come down there and I want to kill him?
Speaker 5: Hold on, what's your name, Jimmy?
Speaker 3: He's jim I set this up. My name is Terry. I'm the one who set this up. I set the whole thing up.
Speaker 1: Like he's going off on scary.
Speaker 3: It's not scary, you know. I mean, I'm the one I.
Speaker 1: Want it is scary. It is scary.
Speaker 5: Can you hold on one second?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, hold on one second.
Speaker 5: What has he said to you?
Speaker 2: He's made some serious threats, Like what did he say?
Speaker 4: He's saying that he's gonna white the floors of me, He's gonna rip my heart out of my chest.
Speaker 2: He's got a better of security.
Speaker 4: He was here for the Michelle Branch thing last week with his girlfriend, the two of them.
Speaker 2: He knows who the studios are everything.
Speaker 5: He knows where we are. He was in here with you, all right, all right, hold on, hold hello hello. Yeah, I'm sorry about that. So Jimmy Scary says you made some threats against him.
Speaker 1: Threats. Yeah, what are you gonna call your lawyer? Now it's gonna be too late.
Speaker 5: Did you make some physical threats against Scary?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, you know what all this take your best shot if you got it on tape. If you don't, I said nothing.
Speaker 5: Terry wanted to play a joke on you, and yes, and it was my idea. She sent us an email, so I mean no offense, but I mean she wants She instigated the whole thing. So if you want to be mad at someone, maybe you should be mad at Terry.
Speaker 1: First of all, don't you start to to Elvis. Don't tell me who I should be mad at. But I don't think that this little weasel should be calling people up and playing games and going, there's something my fault. Hey, they called me, feeled me. You know what, no one takes any responsibility. He's gonna pay for what he does.
Speaker 5: He's gonna pay.
Speaker 1: Hell, I'm gonna tell you one thing, you better triple team him. Okay, what.
Speaker 5: Do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna have that five hundred pound guys on him?
Speaker 5: Let's let's just calm down. Okay, I know that you don't mean any of this.
Speaker 3: He doesn't.
Speaker 1: He's just it's all talk.
Speaker 5: You don't think so, Jimmy, do me a favor. Repeat after me. Scary, you've been phone taffed.
Speaker 2: You here, you've been, You've been bone tapped.
Speaker 1: You've been you been.
Speaker 2: This is not funny, old one.
Speaker 5: Jimmy, get Jimmy back on the line. Jimmy, is there anything you want to say too? Scary?
Speaker 1: I love you. I'm gonna come get it.
Speaker 5: That's Terry and Jimmy. Everyone, Terry and Jimmy.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show