Speaker 1: All right, man, boutleg cap podcasts. We got a special guest here from the Dope as Usual podcast. Yes, sir, Now do you go by Thomas Yola? Dope's Yola?
Speaker 2: What is your I introduced myself as Thomas to everybody, Okay, but people call me anything, man, people call me a bunch of different things.
Speaker 1: So I man, it's crazy because I was not really hip to like the weed YouTube world until recently. Oh really very recently. Yeah, and I'm the world listen, I'm pretty heavily involved in the weed shit, you know, so like it was just kind of I've been to like a lot of sashas and stuff, and I feel like I've met a lot of people, but I wasn't very hip until recently. Travis Thompson came on our show, and he came right after he left your thing and and he's like, he was like, dude, this dude just got me high as fuck.
Speaker 3: I tried out give him too high though, just because I knew he was coming.
Speaker 1: And it was crazy because I was like, oh shit. And then I followed your guys' podcast page that day, and then you guys did gzy and like your ship just kept popping up and then I just went on a fucking deep dive because I really like the way your guys' podcast is presented, the way it looks. Is your boy Marty handle all that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Marty, me and Martin do everything.
Speaker 1: He's a beast dude, he's awesome. But it's a great show. Like I really like went on like a a fucking bender, like just watching some of your stories, thank you, and I was like, Damn, this dude's fucking got a sick life. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think about it that way a lot often, but if I do, that, shit's wild.
Speaker 1: So for I mean, you're obviously you're from Mersad, right, said California. Shout out to GB. We had GB on the show. Yeah, shout out to GB.
Speaker 2: Just got the merce said like the Philanthropist Award from the city two days.
Speaker 1: He's a great guy. He was just recording here last week. Sweet guy. Man. We also had another kid from Mercet on the show, the sixteen year old kid I met at L Russell's house something. Yeah, he's a rapper from Dreads. He's like the next kid. He's incredible. So I met him at L Russell's house ship and I was like, so mesmerized by his freestyle or whatever he did on stage at Larrussell's house. I was like, Bro, you gotta come to l A and wrap on my show. Him and his dad came on a school day, on a school day. It was that's awesome. And I'm actually on the radio in uh.
Speaker 3: In.
Speaker 1: It's not modest modesto. Yeah, what's the station. It's like hot I think Hot one four seven. I think that's the station, Hot one four five. Now I'm on the hip hops or whatever, the rhythm.
Speaker 2: That's the only uh that's the only outlet we have in town is the radio, man, Dude, this.
Speaker 3: Is the most anyone.
Speaker 1: It's a drive through city, is it? It is?
Speaker 3: What you got drugs? That's the spot you stop on the way.
Speaker 1: Because I got cookies there, right, an lemonade? Or is it just none of that? Sometimes? Dispensary wise, Honestly, no, I think there is. I think there is. I think there's a cookies.
Speaker 2: I've never been to a dispensary in my town. Ever, Why would you, Well, I just I've just never been. It's it popped up in the last three or four years, and honestly, I don't really go to all the dispensers here, I.
Speaker 1: Mean neither do I. Yeah, Like all the weed I get it's freeze, so.
Speaker 2: I just I like to I get that much free weed from people every day, but I just buy.
Speaker 3: There's just certain weeds I buy.
Speaker 2: What is your go to, like strain, like you're you preferred, It's non existent right now. But the gaseest OG's on the planet is all. I want to smoke og Guy every day in my sleep. If I can't find it.
Speaker 1: What's kind of crazy because like OG's have kind of died out right where it was kind of like what eight or nine years ago, every wrapper was off the og.
Speaker 2: I would buy a pound every month and I'd smoke it throughout the month, right, and I was happy. And then I got a pound and went, what is this bullshit? Fools gold burn and that tastes like sulfur? You got me? And then I got another two packs and I went, are you fucking kidding? But just wasted my money.
Speaker 1: I'm almost like the exotics have just taken over to the point where it's like candy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like anything candy takes over this. I bought a pee, this is lemon. I've been smoking this lemon and it's so fun.
Speaker 1: So you're still buying. You're still buying. I mean you as much freeweed as you get.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I will try your weed and I give it to all my homies because then they don't got to buy weed.
Speaker 3: They don't gotta do shit.
Speaker 1: How much weed do I give you every fucking week? It all give me so much weed. And I'm like, first of all, a lot of the shit is whatever, right, Yeah that is films in cue bags. Yeah, it comes a cool bad.
Speaker 2: I just feel bad, like I have two zips here like foll here takes something.
Speaker 1: I'm not smoke that for at least two weeks. Yeah, you know what I mean. For sure, my dad, my dad is. My dad's in town right now. I just lace him. I'm like, take all this shit just behind. Oh yeah, like a heart Dean in Las Vegas. They give me like stroll credit every month. So I'll go to Vegas and I'll just be like, Dad, what do you want? Because they sponsor a parking shout out to Harden. They just hit us up. They're great guys.
Speaker 3: I was wondering who was in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who you talking to?
Speaker 3: Mari's handling that that.
Speaker 1: They're great guys. Yeah, cool, fuck them. I've never been to any I've only been to Pardeen is the one. It's like you walk in and it's like the it's like the Rolls Royce of dispensaries. They have their own scent. It's like a signature scent. They got their own shoes, they do they drop their own felas, get their own scent. No, I swear to God and you can buy and like, yo, what do we need?
Speaker 3: We need people to smell like us, Like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck's so good? We had the candles, but we ran out of them because you like the cancer and now it smells like harden.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Do they grow there too at the spot? No, they're strictly they do not just grow. Yeah, they're strictly retail because I feel like a lot of people who try to go full vertical they end up fucking out of business or.
Speaker 3: Or just never that great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the overturn of employees and goes, I don't care about this crop, like I'm gonna get paid today.
Speaker 1: So they're strictly retail, and then they're doing like they've got some big plans. I can't say what they're doing, but they got some big plans. It's Vegas, you know. So Okay, So you grew up in merced We have very so I was watching you talk about your family situation, and I feel like we have very similar human beings around us as we were growing up. Where'd you grow up? I grew up in Phoenix, Oh God, in the terrible area of Arizona. I grew up in an area called Sunny Slope, which was like Hell's Angels ran. It was fucking It was like it was like Mexicans and Hell's Angels ran my area. And all my fucking family members were fucking fiend out. You know what I'm saying. Shout out to my mom. She wasn't but my dad had his little issues with crack for a little bit, you know what I'm saying. My uncles were all tweakers. All my cousins are in and out of prison. And it was funny because I related to your story about for people who don't know, your mom ended up with a person who went to prison and came out as like a white supremacist. He survived, he was ready, he was full flip. Oh he was already that. Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: When I met him, I was like, Mom.
Speaker 1: This is the guy you're dating, right, he's gonna get a shot. Well, it's crazy because I have a cousin named Aaron god rest Is. So he passed away in prison, maybe like seven years ago, but him and my cousin Sheldon, Sheldon is still alive in prison right now. But he's Mexican mafia, so in Arizona's like Mexican mafia, right, and an Arian nation in prison. But these two guys are the same age. So they grew up causing hell together in Phoenix, and then they ended up both in the system. But they ended up both in the system on opposite sides, right, so nobody ever knew they were related. So my cousin Aaron gets out of because my cousin Sheldon looks like a fucking cholo, Like his whole entire body's tattooed. He's fucking you would never know he's half white. Ever, my cousin Aaron, he was running the white side in prison. And he got out of prison for like a cup of coffee, and I took him to a Bust of Rhymes concert and he fucking because he loved hip hop, but he couldn't love hip hop and yeah a hundred percent. So we got to this fucking Bust and Rhymes concert and he was just having the time of his fucking life. Like Noah was all the lyrics and I'm like what and I had to like when we went had to wear his hole. I was like, oh, come on, covered that ship up. Yeah, because he had all the tattoos and shit. But I related to that because you had said that your your stepdad was not necessarily racist, only racist.
Speaker 2: He explained it to me because my best friend was black, Yeah, and his dad was the biggest you ever watch UFC? Yeah, remember Marvin Beestman Eastman, the little short dude. Yeah, his older brother is my best friend's dad, and he's six four, built like the rock. And there's my stepdad, built like I were Norton in America instrurect.
Speaker 3: I mean, he was a monster.
Speaker 2: But he explained it to me because I remember I brought him over one day and in my head, I thought, are you it's.
Speaker 1: Going to be?
Speaker 2: I never got that vibe for him, but I remember thinking thinking about it that he told me when he left, he goes I don't know if you know, like I love him. That's like my kid, that's your best friend. I had to act like that in jail so I can come back home. That's he didn't explain everything to me until I was about thirteen. My mom and him got divorced, and then we went on like a tweaker camping trip, which was just laying in the in the in the field next to the trailers, and then he dug a hole in the side of the mountain so we could sit like in a couch. He's like, as well I used to do, and I don't have a house and all this greatest shit. He tapped me I to throw knives that weekend, and uh, it's just weird, man. It's weird because I always think just because I just brought him up, I haven't seen him for twelve years, and I just saw him on a rest report and wow, like he looks like those.
Speaker 1: Monsters their tweakers in jail and no teeth, strong ounds. I got a few of them that my family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was my kind of like my dad for eight years plus, right, because my dad was on drugs and never cared. So like, here's my stepdad everybody's like he's.
Speaker 1: A bad guy.
Speaker 3: Like in certain places he is.
Speaker 2: He's fully covered except stops here, stops here, and stops here.
Speaker 1: How egregious are the tattoos? Though? Are the lightning bolts? Are they washed? The bolts washed? Oh, he's got the whole flings all over his head.
Speaker 2: White is right. Was held a big on his body, and I always asked what is that? The first time I asked him like, what is that? And then he explained, like what racism is in prison?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he was like he had to give you that like breakdown of like my sister's brown and ship. Well, in Cali, I think the Mexicans and the Whites.
Speaker 2: Are kind of fluent Spanish and shit, he told me a lot about it. I mean, I can't obviously talk about what he talked to me about, but he's down with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's down.
Speaker 2: He spoke fluent Spanish, taught me some ship, which is the funniest thing I've ever said to people.
Speaker 1: I told that the doctor drew and that's when I realized, like, wait, that is stupid.
Speaker 3: So white supremacist taught me Spanish.
Speaker 1: Because you don't speak Spanish. Flu all right, Yeah, whole family sucks.
Speaker 2: They never taught me shit, that's funny, but they'd make fun of me for not speaking it.
Speaker 1: But they never taught me. So it's like you didn't teach me, bro, Come on, it's not my fault.
Speaker 3: My mom's half chew shoot.
Speaker 2: My grandma's Jewish, my other grandmas my grandpa was from is from Texas and Mexican, right, so like half my family's white Jewish people. Other half of my family's Mexican as hell, and I don't speak Spanish, so they're weally like white. Boy, you check some boxes for sure, And I was this color to I was like twelve and then I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: One summer at football, I just turned brown. You just filled out. Yeah it was a trip, dude. So give me a little bit of your background before we get to your podcast and shit, like, how did you because you used to ship like I used to fuck with the.
Speaker 3: Packs back in the day. Yeah, yeah, I never shipped nothing though.
Speaker 2: I got one box ready and then got flaked and I went, this is a sign for me not to do this, Yeah, because I like, I spent so much shit doing the like you know, Peggy going a.
Speaker 1: Fucking vacuum ceiling, triple vacuum ceiling, double vague whatever. And he wanted like eight different things. I went and bottom all and then he just stopped. He just flaked.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, this is my sign to just sell packs in person, like I've been doing for twenty or fifteen years.
Speaker 1: So would you just like middleman shit.
Speaker 3: I think everybody's a middle man.
Speaker 1: The middle man game is popping in La. Man, it's crazy. I wasn't that guy. Yeah, you know there's that guy. I'm sorry for. I'm sweating my eye. I was just I think there's.
Speaker 3: The iby profile or something.
Speaker 1: It might be something. I my bad. I was about to say, you look like it's a lot hotter in here than it is. It's not. You guys are fun. I'm just like I'm slipping hot sea right now. I know, damn dude. Now, like I said, they're sweating like a horn church.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hurt my back though. I think that might be that might be the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's crazy because like coul moving to La, like like just the weedy con of me is so wild here and none of them are from La, none of them. Well, yeah, you're right. I mean none of the fools openly and you'll know and like it's crazy because you'll notice like a lot of like the plugs or whatever out here are there's a lot of Asian folks. There's a lot of Armenian folks. It's all colored. It's a wild economy in La still that is still thriving. Like if you just go down to downtown La, all those high rises are like so living those Yeah, it's just like there's just trap houses and all of them.
Speaker 2: Well, my thing is like I'm just glad. I'm like in my head, I know I'm a good person. Right, I'm like I could have robbed you could have robbed you, could have roped, you could have robbed you. Pay attention. Yeah, here my hallways, Like you got back bags under your arm from Target. I'm follow your fucking apartment if I was a piece of shit. Yeah, And what am I gonna do? I'm gonna take all your ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All these fools are so careless, posting snaps, posting where they're eating dinner, and it's like full fools are gonna shoot you and take your ship. Yeah, I can all you in two days, two posts.
Speaker 1: I got you a lot of these guys want to be rappers. Man, this is a cloud bro. That cloud is a drug man. Oh, fools are crazy.
Speaker 2: The best drug dealers I ever met don't drive wild cars and they don't have social media facts and they're still crushing factuals. But like on well, like we talked about earlier about places, you know, I was like, shit, like that, those are the fools you don't expect, the fools that are just with it.
Speaker 1: Well, you said that you had told so for full discrepancy, So you had you had said that when you walked up here, that you had told a story about our new location in one of your I don't care if you share it, but in one of your previous pods I couldn't believe one of your story times because I've heard so for people who don't know. Obviously, recently we moved into a new facility in LA and I've heard this. Before we got here, we knew it was a dispensary of sorts, right, so when we moved in, we had to do a lot of work. We had to fix it up. It was a fucking pain in the ass. But I've had two or three people be like yo, man, I used to fucking pull up and get work at your spot before you had it obviously.
Speaker 2: So right when I walked in and went huh, and then when I got to the bag, go oh, this is a nice little air. And then that's when it hit me because I said that when I walked in, like this is a nice spot, Like I like that. You're not getting in here without getting shot over the fence like Christmas story. Wow, Like you're not going to make it in here, right, But right when I walked in the bag, I got a crazy memory and oh yeah, for all those fans out there that watch my stories, there's a certain weed hub I talked about, and this was it.
Speaker 3: That's when you said there used to be a wall there.
Speaker 2: I fucking knew it because it was different because I remember walking hitting the right and then even just sat me in a room where I watched a little square TV for a while.
Speaker 1: I think it was.
Speaker 2: Maury or Jesus or Jerry Spring, but it was on like a TV just out of the ninety out of ninety six Drug Dealer.
Speaker 1: When you use this was just like in twenty fourteen. Oh wow, fifteen wow, Yeah, that's not too long ago. So I say, good trip, bro yea, there should be a lot of fire in these buildings, right, Okay, So at what point in time did you start to kind of pivot out of like full time trapping.
Speaker 2: What happened was that I started Instagram, and uh, I thought it was fun, started getting a little following, and.
Speaker 3: I thought, this is where I go to jail.
Speaker 2: Heppy smiling with pounds right right, right, right right, that's just like that's a dartboard in some da guy's office.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I fuck this kid, yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, because I was supposed to hundred packs like laying in them because it was fun. And then I realized, like, you know what, I gotta stop. When I got.
Speaker 3: A homie hit me up.
Speaker 2: And he told me that these fools were like, all right, so you know how you're going on that trip. He's like this person, this person, this person already ploted out how they're gonna come into your spot.
Speaker 3: If you leave or not.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, ah, fuck, I know these gang banger ass fulls.
Speaker 1: And people were like plotting on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just because once my shit got kind of big. My town's eighty thousand.
Speaker 1: This was in merced Stone. Yeah, okay, uh so I just stopped.
Speaker 3: I was like, you know, it's not even worth this shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Plus, like everybody in their mom sells fucking weed now everybody everybody Back then, I'm like the fools I was giving q peace to. Now we're like, oh no that I get a pee. I'm just gonna buy it from that guy because it's two hundred cheaper undercut yours.
Speaker 3: I'm like, ah, your bastards, But my shit's fire.
Speaker 2: But there was a time where I looked at my cabinet and I had like six pounds of form cookies.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get rid of it, really, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, nobody wants the fire, right, Like.
Speaker 2: No, I got it over here for nineteen, like nineteen, Like my heart just dropped, Like, bro, I.
Speaker 3: Got this for twenty seven.
Speaker 2: No, I gotta get it to you for thirty six. This isn't gonna work anymore, That's all I thought, Like Merced's too small and I'm done, and I just like focused on the content to Push Trees.
Speaker 1: What is Push Trees.
Speaker 2: It's my clothing company started that like twenty fourteen of no end of thirteen, and that shit took off really really really really, like it just shocked me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I thought, you know, let me just stop the weed.
Speaker 2: But I told my my fiance now like we're gonna be broke for a while, like are you down?
Speaker 3: And she was down, and we were broke for seven fucking years straight.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's crazy. But making content, like making content for I just do it for free.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that you get paid for sure, for all this influencer shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I was just making content to have fun because.
Speaker 1: It's on YouTube on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I didn't start YouTube till like end of twenty eighteen, probably, so this was Instagram Instagram. Yeah, but I'm on my thirtieth Instagram account. Like they won't keep, they won't stop. So my first page was huge like Rihanna. What it was is Rihanna would like all my toy pictures all the time, and people would fucking go crazy. And that's how I got a lot of the mainstream world and not the weed world watching my shit.
Speaker 1: And then you say toys, you mean like you have a toy collection, like a toy clet y sick to like. So when I walked in, went I don't have any anything nice in here. The second I'll be like, oh hell yeah, I just.
Speaker 2: Got like suns players and yeah, yeah, but no, I would do like I started off doing movie scenes with snugs and toys. Watch reds Woar Dogs where Marvin Nash gets his ear cut off. I did that. I went to hobby about a little chair, put a nug and it's before videos. I just took like collage pictures, almost like a stop motion almost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it was just like Rambo Forrest Gump.
Speaker 2: I just did all my favorite movies and people just loved four hours to do these little pictures.
Speaker 1: And Rihanna was in. She was loved to toy pictures.
Speaker 2: And that's back when I think so and so like this post and there was that other page.
Speaker 1: You can look at it, but you can see I'm glad they remove that me too, and that she was dumb. And that's how a lot of people lost their relationship too, and relationships and relationships.
Speaker 3: The weekend act a lot went away right there, like that's.
Speaker 1: The guy last year year.
Speaker 3: Fuck, oh, that's the guy that was it. And then Kick came and.
Speaker 1: Fools were like, hey, I'll sell ship to you.
Speaker 3: And fine, we the we world went weird.
Speaker 1: The we world went uh went mean. Well now everybody's on like signal and uh what's the other one telegram? Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, I'm good and uh yeah, I was just selling packs.
Speaker 3: I was like, you know what, let's go full time on the content.
Speaker 2: And I was barely making my rent with push trees, so that was enough everyone just to cover my ship.
Speaker 3: It was the worst, man, It really was the fucking worst.
Speaker 2: But like I was happy as hell all the time and the coolest job ever that barely paid me. But I only got paid because I made a company. But I get paid off views. I never got paid off us like YouTube still.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I'm sure a lot of your content is not monetizable, and well they were.
Speaker 3: It was monetized for three years.
Speaker 2: But you know that little bar where shows your mine was transparent but had the money and I never got it. What I've talked about the lawyer, I've talked to that Doe DDG. Yeah, talked to Hink he's a big YouTuber. Talk to dj gohoes. They're like, what are you saying to me? And I showed them like I thought you were a fucking line, Like no.
Speaker 1: Look look at you. Did you apply for monetization? Was monetized, so you like you got approved, approved, like you got the Google Ads everything.
Speaker 2: I have a Google adsenseient to my bank account and every month it just says zero in the Google Ads Sense.
Speaker 1: But on YouTube you could see a number come on and there's just a nut waiting for you to get paid.
Speaker 2: I mean, one day, if anybody else say it now, if anybody can give me my money, I will give you thirty percent of it.
Speaker 3: It's almost there's three point one million.
Speaker 1: Dollars just sitting there. I never got it.
Speaker 2: What the fuck they kept But they were running ads on all my shit but age restricted. And then they were running ros and press ads on my videos that I can't.
Speaker 1: On my rosin press video. They were running and press ads. What year was the rosin press thing? Twenty nineteen? Oh yeah, this is great. So there was like a big purge I got. I got YouTube a year after because I heard about the the YouTube perge, which was like yeah, which was about seventeen, yeah exactly or sixteen.
Speaker 2: I heard about that. But I was like, bro, I just made a conteent. OK, we got getting paid. And then they're like.
Speaker 1: Yo, we'll put some contacts at YouTube, please help me. I can help you, Well I will.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, you can take twenty five to thirty percent of this chunk of money if you can give me my money back, just because.
Speaker 1: It's like, I think it's that hard of a fix.
Speaker 3: We'll buy something with it. We just go buy some property.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a. That's a. That's a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Shit, a load of money too.
Speaker 1: I try not to get.
Speaker 2: Mad every time you log in a YouTube you're looking at it like, no, about two years ago they stopped it and then just hit zero zero. Oh so there's is there any last year said monetizers gone? But I mean I was monetizing. They were running Donald Trump ads on my ship for president. I never got no money from that.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? That sh It's insane intervent or rehab ad it's all the time of my ship. It's crazy crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got a second channel that I don't smoke or cuss, and they just demonetize that too.
Speaker 3: Really it's the drug content.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about your podcast channel demonetized? Really?
Speaker 2: Every every episode is ages drifted and when you when you try to press it, it says, are you sure you wanted to watch this? This is this is a content. Yesterday I clicked one and said, this contains suicidal content the ad one I just did.
Speaker 1: Have you considered, uh, well, I wouldn't say not smoking because we have smoke. We have episodes people smoke and it's it's monetized. Have you considered editing out curse words for the first like ten minutes, we have a ten guy nice cock tang that nothing.
Speaker 2: Bet Pixels, the people that help out all the comedians, they were like brah, they.
Speaker 3: Were trying to help.
Speaker 1: And then I wonder if they just have like a have a blacklist on my name?
Speaker 2: They might have one because I've gotten the lete off of Venmeo the video.
Speaker 1: Which was like the old school like via video where if you were like a video editor, you post your reels on or you.
Speaker 2: We got kicked off of that for promoting the sale of drug content or the sale of drugs and harmful goods.
Speaker 1: I even know you can get kicked off that. That shit is crazy.
Speaker 3: I get fucked with a lot, dude, a lot.
Speaker 1: So I saw recently that you're picking up sponsors on your podcast. Yeah, we just opened up to weed sponsors.
Speaker 2: Finally, I never did because I wanted to show YouTube like look I can be the podcast guy too. I don't have to be the weed guy on here. So there's a lot of episodes we don't even smoke. Because I asked the guests you smoke, No, you want to find a smoke Well, I don't mind. Like, don't worry. I'm not gonna even box. You don't worry. We won't even smoke. There's a lot of episodes we don't smile.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, terest So at the moment, you guys haven't been able to really fully monetize the podcast. I know you guys have like a small deal because I saw some episode where you were talking about how you were working with Was it a network?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we signed with a company they do like say, it's this compound.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So here's our set. There's Tyson, there's Matt Barnes, there's Tony Hawk, and like we walk in do our it's like a TV thing. It just didn't work out, that's all, nothing bad. Just me and Marty looked at each other indefinite and then we were like at three months, We're like, Marty, we can.
Speaker 1: Work way harder and faster than this, and he's like I know.
Speaker 3: So we're like Hey, guys, we're just gonna go back and do our thing.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you.
Speaker 3: We left nothing wrong on their part.
Speaker 2: Just if me and Marty's Marty works harder than I do and I work my ass off, and it's just if we can do this, let's just do it.
Speaker 1: Is your squad a two man squad.
Speaker 3: It's just me Marty, dude.
Speaker 1: So Marty handles the editing. He handles the editing, the back end stuff. So he's like uploading. He's uh, yeah, yeah, he's uploading. We see a social media ye clip. He's handled in that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Marty's completely taken over the podcast since we left the agency and came back.
Speaker 1: So he's just on it. He's doing a great job.
Speaker 3: He's doing a great fucking job.
Speaker 1: Dude, I just go hosting. Yeah, Marty's just the man, bro, he really is.
Speaker 3: Do you know about Marty or no.
Speaker 1: I just followed it once. I kind of dived into your world and I saw he you know, he's like a got a graphics company and what he's the most umble guy in the world. I met Marty. I saw he does graphics for Joe Rogan and shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah he dm me and I went for real, because he hit me up one day and goes he in one of my story times, I go was this, would you guys watch a podcast if I did?
Speaker 1: What right?
Speaker 3: It's like twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: I said it yeah, and then I got a bunch of comments saying fuck yeah, I'd watch it all right. That day I posted it, Marty DMed me and said, hey, I do podcasting, this and that and this. I've been following you about five years, but I saw and that's what made me happy, Like, oh you didn't just bug me and say let's work. Yeah, Like what the fuck do you I do roofing? Like, shut up, that doesn't help right now, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like do that to you?
Speaker 2: I get, I guarantee, oh yeah yeah. But Marty's like, I do podcasting. Can just watch your video five minutes ago, And I'm like, if you ever want to start?
Speaker 3: And then Marty's like, uh.
Speaker 2: Ticket sales, graphics, promo online ship for Rogan, THEOVONN and Grola. But he helped start the Fighter and the Kid, So he's like the guy start that helped, he helped with And then so I'm looking at him like you want to help me start a fucking I just get high on the internet. Yeah, you know, And it took a long time he started. He took over my YouTube videos. Marty's the best editor on YouTube. I will say that right now. He crushes. Your videos are sick, bro. The production value, the dope marketing is crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dude, you guys are kind of running circles around a lot of thank you man. And again, like I said, I was very ignorant to your podcast, so it was dope to like when I saw the trap, I was like, Yo, this podcast looks sick. I love your guys. It's fucking set you. And then I followed you guys and I was like, uh, when the g Z thing popped up, I watched that and I just loved your your approach. I loved your non hip hop approach to that interview. Yeah, I wanted to bring out, like what else have people not asked you? But the thing is is like Geez's gonna run around and do every hip hop podcast and they're gonna approach him on the hip hop side, and you approached him just more on some life shit, like hey, I checked your book out.
Speaker 2: Like I always want to ask, I asked a lot of guests. If sixteen year old you walks in, are they going to beat the shit out of you?
Speaker 1: Or you got them right?
Speaker 2: Because that gets guess going what and then it goes makes them reflect and they go, I was wild, and then it makes I feel like it breaks the ice of like, hey, you know, we're nice, we're chilling. You just talk because you know, a lot of famous ass wholes do a lot of interviews and a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people are very you know, there is especially a guy like jeez Jeeze's probably got his guard up in a lot of interviews because he's fucking geez.
Speaker 2: I gotta always see when it goes down. Yes, about minute five.
Speaker 1: You got to ease him in. Yep. Yeah, that's what we try to do it because like, obviously we're a hip hop podcast, but like we aren't like other platforms where I would say that like we're not a controversy driven oh no on this week, and I didn't. We didn't mention the controversy at all. So it's like, you know, I won't say like, we just had Adam twenty two on them. Adam twenty two challenged ad on our ship. He went hard. Yeah, But the thing is like and I'm friends with both of them, so like I'm trying to kind of like me, I don't think, I don't know what's like happen.
Speaker 3: Would you do that in real life? No, you wouldn't. Fuck Hey you guys?
Speaker 1: Should you?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 1: Should box?
Speaker 3: You know what he said about you. So I'm not gonna do it on my show.
Speaker 2: Also, like I feel if I can just do well and do everything without that. I mean it kind of like stamps to like nah, good conversation, people just kind of want to watch.
Speaker 1: Like, so, would you attribute because you have a big following, would you attribute that to uh, Instagram, the clothing line or the YouTube channel because your other YouTube channel is really big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So so that's what happened. I started twenty eighteen. I got deleted on Instagram for like the fifteenth time, and I went, I'm gonna try YouTube. Should I just fucking try it? Because I had posted a video like once every eight months on YouTube. It was just clips from my iPhone that I didn't care about because I cared about Instagram. And then I really liked it. And I never talked on camera until twenty eighteen. I never talk I just do weed videos and I did something called Storytime.
Speaker 3: I was with my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, you think people want us to do a story? They could tell a story?
Speaker 2: I can talk, yeah, And I set my phone up and I'm like, how I started selling weed boom, that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: And I just talked and it went fucking insane.
Speaker 2: And when I watched it back as I was editing it, I kept forgetting it's me, and I was just kind of getting entertained, like this feel's crazy, Like you high fool, that's you dummy. I do that all the time, like this foels fucking dumb as I'm editing, and then I'm like, I'll do another one. And that's what blew my channel up to the max is storytelling Malone's got eighty million views on it just on the stories, you know, and we're restricted, we're blacklists. I've been deleted off YouTube. Marty got my YouTube back. Actually, they deleted me at nine to ninety five and the day I hit a million, they deleted me. What the fell strikes? No, nothing know anything. Someone doesn't like me, bro true, you're not fucking with you. You truly don't like me. I think they're like that smiles fake or something. Maybe they fucking hate me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe I you know those times where people ask you, come on, man, what'd you do?
Speaker 1: Do you do something? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I can't really truly honestly think of like, well, I've never fucked anybody over what?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: What did I did?
Speaker 1: I fuck somebody at YouTube's girl back in the day.
Speaker 3: Not even if somebody's asked me that, Like.
Speaker 1: No, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I really don't know what it is I did. I had a dea thing on me for a little bit. Maybe it's a government thing. Maybe, don't know.
Speaker 1: Obviously they were wrong and I didn't go to jail something. Was that the closest you've ever been to incarceration? No? No, I've a have you because have you ever been locked up?
Speaker 3: Or No.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of instances where I was like, that's it. Fuck, I'm finally gonna see what it's like in there.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: And I swear to God, like on some Truman show ship, they're like, no producers call this will tell them to fucking let him go.
Speaker 3: I swear to God.
Speaker 2: There's been times I'm like I got six pounds of shatter in my back seat and pizza boxes.
Speaker 1: I'm done right, I'm pulled over, and I think it's the smile and the customer service voice. You gotta go, customers serve, Hi, sir, Oh, no, no problem, sir. I'll be right here. Hands are always on the steering whe My wallet's right there.
Speaker 3: Do you want me?
Speaker 1: Is it cool? If I get it? Here?
Speaker 2: You go, but you take it out. I'm always so polite, and I don't know what it is. I didn't have my ide the last time I got pulled over. I forgot my wallet. Do you have a Jewish last name or a Latino last name? Latino?
Speaker 3: Yeah at all.
Speaker 1: It's a nice goldberg here, yes.
Speaker 2: But I think someone's just like, yo, you got five chances and you're gonna use them all already.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 3: So I don't sell packs anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't care. But wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's been a lot of times too where I'm just like, wow, well that was it.
Speaker 1: This is over.
Speaker 2: And I think of all every time I'm about to get in trouble, I go and I calculate all the math. I'm about to lose my car.
Speaker 1: That's all I really care about.
Speaker 2: The beginning, like a fuck, and then think of the fire that these fools are gonna confiscate, and that hurts me more like you guys don't gonna.
Speaker 3: Do nothing with it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna burn probably, or you're gonna smoke.
Speaker 2: I had a cop pocket my weed one time when I was in high college, said he was gonna write and he just stole my weed.
Speaker 1: I got no ticket. That's that's that's a.
Speaker 3: Man take the weed.
Speaker 1: But also.
Speaker 2: It's like this, here's fifty bucks or here's some fire ass weed, and it's not worth.
Speaker 1: Fifty bucks, Like I'll take the fire ass.
Speaker 2: I just don't know what it is, like that trade off of like there's so much work went into that fucking weed.
Speaker 1: I don't want it too much pass. I just think it is love. Wead a lot. What year did you start selling weed?
Speaker 2: Uh, sophomore year of school of high school.
Speaker 3: Me and my best friend Joe Fish. This is the first story I ever told.
Speaker 2: I looked across street from high school so on Sunday, and my mom is a monster. She'll fucking I was compared to Joe Peshi and Goodfellas. She's a monster, she'll fucking beat your ass. Dude or girl doesn't matter. So I was definitely scared of my mom. Right NEXTO kept me out of gangs in the gang town, Like my mom's scary, and I'm like, I'm not gonna get caught. I can't smell like weed. My mom will probably stab me or something or hit me with something. So I thought, like, Joe, you know, like we can't get caught. So what we did is we went and stashed because it's hot and we're said, yeah, but he still has drain pipes for the rain times. So what I did is we went and stashed ten sacks and certain drain pipes and twenties and certain drain pipes, and then the wood wood shop that hasn't moved just since my mom went there. We just went and stashed it and at the school. At the school, so I have it on me, but I didn't have it on me. That was my thing, Like I could have it on me without having it on me, Like what do you need ten?
Speaker 1: All right? Cool?
Speaker 2: I walk the opposite way, come around that hallway because I know someone's just gonna follow me trying to watch where I possessed my shit. And the first once we sold a zip, I mean and Joe looked at each other like, oh my fucking god, and I was I grew up so poor. I'm like, dude, I got forty dollars. That's not bad, you know what I mean. Transaction is at the end, I'm like, I made forty dollars profit. Holy shit, I was hyped.
Speaker 1: How do you go from that? Like, like, what is the progression into like getting into the packs world because it is like a culture here in California, you know what I'm saying. And then you're kind of in the middle, well not necessarily in the middle. You're more on the northern side of the say you're in said's the dead middle. Yeah, oh, it is.
Speaker 2: The dead middle of I mean reading and we California doesn't really but.
Speaker 1: You're closer to the Bay an hour and a half. Yeah, forty five. I'm in between my head. I think of California, San Francisco in LA.
Speaker 3: That's all you think of. Nobody thinks of Sacramento anymore.
Speaker 1: Or nobody thinks of like you said, like, whatever the fuck is where the redwoods are? Yeah, you don't think I just think weed, Yeah, mountain man. Like, did you ever get into that world? Where? Because I spoke with Burne and he had told us this story where he thought he was gonna die. He went to oh wrong and grow well, he went up north or wherever the ever triangle. Yeah, and he said that he brought somebody up there. It's on YouTube. It's got a lot of views. It's kind of crazy. Benefit when I hear that that world is crazy because they kind of live by their own laws.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's certain times where you can't. A lot of my Mountain homies tell me a lot. I don't go up there.
Speaker 1: So we haven't gone up there. Oh I've been been up there.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go back.
Speaker 1: But in your heyday, you are in your heyday, you would go up there and no, no.
Speaker 3: No, So what happens?
Speaker 2: I had the ultimate fucking connect and were said he was my one of my good friend's older brother, and everybody knew like that, that was just the man.
Speaker 3: Nineteen.
Speaker 2: He bought his house, he had a Mercedes, like in the poor ass town like, and he's a white kid, and he could freestyle for forty five minutes straight and it was always the coolest shit. We'd get drunk and just listen to him, like, how how were you doing? You know, just sometimes you see like you don't make music at all. You're fucking talented. Wow, right, And he was just the coolest guy. And then he had the humble connect, the direct line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he flooded everything.
Speaker 2: And when I started showing with him is when I started making a lot of money and getting packs.
Speaker 3: So that was I was getting two packs and breaking up them.
Speaker 2: And then from him, he's like, here's twenty just paying me back my fucking duffles in my little like two thousand and three. And Paula like just just scared to death at first, like someone's gonna rob me.
Speaker 3: And I thought, no one's gonna rob me.
Speaker 1: They do I have this shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the pizza guy. I worked at the pizza spot, and that's how I started. That's how I made a lot of money too. I would I put up like a half pee in my trunk, my scales, and then my deliveries.
Speaker 1: People just hit me up all day and I just while you were delivering pizza. Yeah, but I drive. I drive fast, all right. My damn.
Speaker 3: My whole family's struck drivers, so I know how to drive. I'm trying.
Speaker 1: I was a little boy. That's cool, that's a wild thing because my whole family's drunk drivers. I had to be the designated driver as an eddy young age.
Speaker 2: No, no, they don't drink. Oh, my whole family is a straight As you do drugs and drink, you're a fucking loser. My grandma and grandpa are like the peak Mexicans. Okay, they came here with nothing and they own like how many properis?
Speaker 3: A couldn't tell you.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you just say, though your your family was drunk drivers or did I? Did I misunderstand what you just said. They're all truck drivers. Oh sorry, I said drunk drive. No, I'm sorry, they're all truck drivers. I was like, my bad, they're all truck drivers. They all drunk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I knew I had to drive. Yeah, so I mean, and it's my town, I know it.
Speaker 2: So I would just when people hit me up, like you know, I need eight, like perfect, I'm taking a delivery, and I.
Speaker 1: Would Jesus Christ, and that's what I would do, vibrating scale on the pizza bag.
Speaker 3: And wow, that's rest the thing because it looks like I'm just walk in sell a sack and leave.
Speaker 1: That's like some shit out of a fucking Workaholics episode or something. It was incredible. I'd keep my sign on after work because who pulls over the pizza?
Speaker 3: Got nobody?
Speaker 2: I'm telling you all these things I thought of because I was like, I'm not going to fucking jail.
Speaker 1: That sounds terrible. Well, like there's like little things like back in the day that like if you were to like ship shit out like I would do, is like I would buy this eBay tape. So there's this eBay tape right, that's ll Lou Yeah, And I'd be like, well, let me tape up the box with eBay tape because it looks like it's some eBay shit, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, shipping, there's some.
Speaker 2: Clever people out there, though, what's the what's the what's the like the moment you look at someone like, how the fuck could your brain think of this? Did you ever see the craziest boxed up I've seen.
Speaker 1: Some sh I've seen some well, I got friends like currently that will fly with with lots of work bro into and it's kind of of the brick variety, not the weed. No, I'm no, I've seen that. I'm like, are you fucking an informant? They'll and they'll just check the bag with that in it. Carry on, Oh that's crazy. Hey, we got to stop the interview to tell you about our folks at odd Socks. Baby shout out to odd Socks man, the most comfortable socks in the world. Listen, they got all the licenses. If you love chips, you know what I'm saying. They got the Funians, they got the goddamn Dorito's. Uh, they got Godfather. What's double about odd Socks is not only is it the most comfortable sock in the world that you could put on your feet, they also just introduce their draws. That's right. We got odd Socks Basics underwear right here, which are amazing. So if you if you just like that clean cut, you know, we got the black ones, or if you're a fan of a little bit of the uh reesis you know what I'm saying. Look, go to odd socksofficial dot com right now, use that promo code Bootlegs, and you'll save twenty percent off at checkout the most comfortable socks in the world. They got the basics. These are a pair of the basics. These are They're just so comfortable, dude, Like, trust me what I say. All right, if you're into wrestling. If you're in the Transformers Power Rangers, got damn Pepsi coke. They got both, you know what I'm saying. Shout out to odd Socks odd socksofficial dot com. Use that promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off at checkout. Also got a shout out to the family at Blue Chew. That's right hot as hell outside. What does that have to do with Blue Schoo. I haven't decided yet, but I do know if you're dealing with the rectile dysfunction, or maybe you're thing thanging like it should be thanging, you know what I'm saying, get that Blue Choo same active ingredient as Viagra and sialis. Yes, all right, but it's getting straight to your door in a very discreete package. No doctor's appointments, no doctor's visits, all right, it's all online Blue Choo dot Com. All right. And this was dope about Blue Shoo one.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It makes your dick work like it's never worked before. We're just being honest. Imagine like Barry Bond's seventy one home run season, but the dick form. That's how you're gonna be feeling when you're on these blue choos, all right. Trust me when I say it's a chewable form, they just drop their mint chewables as well. There's so much to go down with a blue Choo dot Com. Use that promo code bootleg and they'll send you your first month for free. Yes, you're asking me, does blue Choo work? Of course it does. Find out for yourself for free blue Choo dot Com promo code bootleg. All right, Go get you a month of blue Choo for free and think me later. Your wife will be thinking me, your girl will be thinking me, Your dick will be thinking me. You know what I mean. All right, let's get back to the interview.
Speaker 2: When I say, when I looked in and went say it again, what you just came here with? Because we were there and I looked at him. No, he's currently not in the country and being looked for, so it's.
Speaker 1: Not gonna happen. I don't have anybody who's flown with that, but I have friends who actively fly across the country with like a like fifty packs like in, then their luggage in, they're checking it. No, no, no, no, no no, they check it in under the plane. Then the purple that work there are getting paid back. No, because they they're fifty so they can giant fucking suitcases. And then they just check two bags and then they'll vacuum seal a certain amount of They get those those laundry vacuum seals, and the way they seal it, it'd be like twenty five on each side of the bag. And I get, yeah, oh, just fucking filling up a suitcase.
Speaker 3: I mean kind of, but but you can't see when you open it.
Speaker 1: But this is the thing, from what I understand, the X ray machine sees that as it's the same it shows up the same way that clothing will show up. So you're kind of like playing roulette, That's what I'm saying. You're just hoping that somebody don't crack it open, but it looks like a bunch of clothes. Two ties up his search at the airport.
Speaker 2: And I had weed in my bag and I was fifteen and I was eighteen, and I almost ran on the fifteen one, but then I thought where am I going? I was the Portland airport and I put two zips in my suitcase and my dad dropped me off and he was all happy, and.
Speaker 3: She was like yeah, you're doing really good.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I kicked out and I had a mood Oregon and I had two zips. And then as they're searching my bag, I'm like, well that's it.
Speaker 3: I'm going I'm in trouble.
Speaker 1: This is a federal building. Yeah, it's fifteen, Like, oh, it's over. They looked over it. They open they searched my bag and everything didn't even.
Speaker 2: They got to like it was under a blue striped shirt and I remember it was like the seventh shirt down.
Speaker 3: They get there.
Speaker 2: I put remember a long movies on vhs were too yeah, two tapes all right, So I had the American Beauty one. It was two yeah, so I put I put two zips in it. I was like, ah fuck, yeah, but I made it. They opened it, went okay, you're good, and zipped it up and like my throw up went back down.
Speaker 1: And a lot of the rappers, like when they fly places where they shouldn't be flying with weed, they'll stuff it ino sticks.
Speaker 3: They sticks to Mexico with a lot of shit, just joints.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anytime when I'm saying that now, it's it's just for personal I don't sell shit, of course, So it's.
Speaker 3: Like but personals like four zips kind of sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're not buying weed in Mexico. Hell no, that's a wild thing to do.
Speaker 3: No fucking rise.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're selling me, buddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I just uh, I was breaking down like a little peas in here and there, and then I met my connect we on the online. We have a the d the video about I changed his name is his name's something else? His name is John in the video?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you interviewed him, right? No, No, I have a Can you interviewed somebody with a ski mask on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my other homie. And after the thing, I went, you have a ski mask on? That's why we could talk about because the ship we talk about.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this is a movie.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, the things you can never talk about. I'm like, wow, you're alive. Still, good job, bro, I'm happy to see you. So that homie was the most docile interview of all time because even after he's like, it's just my voice. We should have voice changed you, dude, man, because he's really into some shit and I can't there's no I'd rather not do the episode.
Speaker 1: But I talked to him about it.
Speaker 2: Like the stories over the ten years I've known you were unbelievable.
Speaker 1: The ship that I see in your.
Speaker 3: House is fucking you know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you walk in like, oh my god, a friend like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not that you don't feel safe. But if you didn't know him about, am I gonna get killed in here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got I gotta leave.
Speaker 1: One of my very close friends. His house is always it's very nice. But you'll go over there and you'll be like, always very nice. Like there's this one time I went over to someone who's not around anymore, but I went over to my boy's crib and he had a bunch of tile in his workshop and I was like, oh, you got a new tile. You know. It's like, I know, open the top one. I look down just fucking keels a cocaine just stuffed down fucking like from the tiles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, what's fucky crazy? When I see multiple breaks by the way he passed away, it was give me a bad feeling, yeah, like a feeling of like I need to get out of this place.
Speaker 1: So there's too much money in this house and that shit's either When then you get desensitized to it too.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, I mean, kochis be homies and it's just bad for me, So I don't do it anymore.
Speaker 3: I used to cook all through.
Speaker 1: I've never I've actually never done any drugs but weed and shrewms. I'm so happy to keep it that way. But because I see my family, you know, oh yeah, I my dad has a fucking crankhead my whole life. And have you ever done anything like crazy like that? Like I've done all drugs, you've done it all.
Speaker 3: Done it all?
Speaker 1: What's your least favorite crack?
Speaker 3: Crack? Right?
Speaker 1: Feel discussed to ask you about crack?
Speaker 3: It makes you.
Speaker 1: It made me feel gross because I I watched Snowfall, right, and yeah, snowfalls great, what a great show, And like you know, you're just the way I feel about crack is it's it's a I mean, listen, most serious drugs, people are willing to check their sexuality at the door to get more of it. Oh yeah, there's like own straight man offering blowjobs in America right now for more crack or fetanyl for sure for sure. Right, So my thing is is like, well, crack must be amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh you're talking about the dr I haven't done heroin her as said, crack crack everyone, all right.
Speaker 3: Look at when I smoked it with my uncle John.
Speaker 2: He passed away recently. That fool was like my best homie, and I got him to do coke for the first time in his life. And he's eleven years older than me. So here I am fifteen. We smoked weed all the time together, and I'm like, hey, man, He's like, I'll never put powder in my nose, and he was smoking crack. No, he'd never do it. He never done anything weed.
Speaker 3: I'm like, because he always stopped doing lines before you're fifteen.
Speaker 2: He would always say that you're fifteen, and they go, John, I just gotta try it and shut the fuck up. And for like three years he did he wouldn't. And then one day I'm like, I want to try a line. He just said, fuck it, and I remember, I was like I created a monster. The first time he did it, his head came up and the smile he had, I went, no, you're a I felt bad, but it was like a friendly one.
Speaker 3: We're not sitting here, Hey, what.
Speaker 1: Was anybody there dicksuck for some fucking drugs.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I was never like that.
Speaker 2: No, but there's I mean, I can tell you a time where it was a middle of the night and I'm like, bro, I have no more drugs.
Speaker 1: That sucks. Hmmm.
Speaker 2: I would give all the wheat I have for some That's how far I'd go, Like, I'd give all the wheat I have right now for some crug. And I love wheat, so that's not good. But the crack thing, he bought a sack on his own. Crack no of coke on his own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you bought it on your own. You're not just doing it with me. Yeah you got a sack.
Speaker 2: Oh no, because he knew my connect four blocks from him.
Speaker 1: And then I remember He's.
Speaker 3: Like, put it on the ball.
Speaker 2: I hate that ship my friends do that. I don't like it. It tastes nasty. I don't want to smoke coke on my weed, like do this to do this? No thanks, I like roller coasters.
Speaker 3: I'm good. And uh he put it on.
Speaker 5: He smoked and he went ooh, come on, man, And I was smoking it right when I hit it, hit it, and then it smelled like color crowns burning Jesus, like wax burning like but I smelled it in here.
Speaker 3: I didn't, just like it's in my head.
Speaker 1: I'm not even sure that's the proper way to do crack, because I think you just smoked. You just smoked cocaine. It wasn't re rocked right.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, so as I'm smoking and I'm like, oh, gross, this tastes disgusting. I'm like, give me, let me see it. And that's when I went, are you fucking stupid? And that's when I went, this isn't cocaine. He bought like forty fifty.
Speaker 1: And it was rocked up.
Speaker 4: It was yellow and the ball charks and shards like like like when soap starts to flake off off your bar of soap when you're a kid. It was fucking crack with like they went, here's some coke and they just dusted it. Wow, they fucking And I looked down. I'm like, are you fucking stupid?
Speaker 1: So you didn't hit it and you weren't like this is the greatest shit ever. No I hit it.
Speaker 3: I was like, this tastes like shit.
Speaker 2: And then I got a really really bad headache, like one of these Yeah, like my head was getting bigger than my head was and I felt kind of like shaky or I just felt wobbly. And that's why I'm not giving me that. Let me let me see that ship. And then we looked at it by lighter light or the fuck, you know what I mean. And then it was yellow, little ball crunches like I don't know how to describe it.
Speaker 1: You know what crack looks like. Yeah, it looked like crack from I see from the movies.
Speaker 3: And I went, John, for real, this is disgusting.
Speaker 1: We're crackheads now. I hated it.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I hated it, though, Like I tried oxy one time because John, my.
Speaker 1: Dealer, John Okay, not drunkle. He was stuck on Oxy's bad. This is obviously way early in the in the game. I'm assuming fetanyl hadn't ruined a lot of people's It was real bad. The oxy shit was crazy.
Speaker 2: It was crazy though he was popping I'm like fucking skittles, bro. It was really really sad. Got to the point where me and him were chilling every day and I ain't even really chill with my homie that was his brother anymore, because he was like working doing She was like.
Speaker 1: I'll chill with your brother.
Speaker 2: I'm getting packed him anyway, And it was just sad man because he's such a good guy. He's such a nice dude, like he could do anything he fucking wanted. Sixty two blonde hair, blue eyes, like you have the world at your palm full come on. And he just kept getting into bullshit with little gangbangers, and he kept getting into bullshit with the OxyS, and I remember there got to a time where he was so fucked up where he wouldn't stop answering and he wouldn't remember what I owed him, And I'm like, I owe you that money.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, what did you take again?
Speaker 2: And in my hand, I'm like, I could tell you two pounds you get me twenty piece? Oh wow, I could tell you anything, and you'd be like, oh got you, bro, But I'm out a piece of shit. And I love that fool. He's a chance I could eat, you know what I'm saying. He's a good person. And I remember I walked in once and he was passed out, like on the floor, partially on the couch. There was like sixty piece laid out right in his walkway of the house and the door is unlocked, and I just thought, like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck was What the fuck dude? Do you know what? I could just take it You're lucky it's me who came in.
Speaker 3: That's what I told him when I woke his ass up, Like it's lucky, You're lucky, it's me.
Speaker 1: Somebody else would have pulled up to try to see him.
Speaker 2: They had a fucking ate yep, and he almost fucking shot me one time by accident. He was asleep on the couch with his little pistol when he was going through the game.
Speaker 3: Banger shit, and I not for forty eight minutes straight. I needed the pack.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I'm just gonna open the door, and I yelled, I yelled his real name, and he just went ah and kind of like and I just kind of dove out the way a little into his kitchen and I told him, like, I can't hang out with you. Don't want He stopped hanging out with him, Like, bro, you you could have killed me, Jesus, come on. And then the last time I talked to him, he got robbed at a party. Why why would you bring thirty piece to a party? I was so mad at him. I was like his handler for a while, but like he howld was this guy He's three years older than me, not much older. Yeah, but uh, that was it. He was the last time I ever talked to him. He fucking disappeared that night after he got robbed. He had his little puppy. He just got his a little puppy, and they found his puppy shot on the road, like shot right outside of town. And then that's it. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know what happened a little, but he's been gone for like nine years now. There. Fuck.
Speaker 3: I remember his mom.
Speaker 1: Putting like missing posters, signs and ship. It was really sad. Shit sucks.
Speaker 2: It was sad, dude, Like it was really bad. He's still gone, damn missing still. Like two years ago, someone said that they found a body buried like outside of town. They were like, could it be so? And so they kind of matches the age and ship. I'm like, fuck, dude, just tell me if it is or not.
Speaker 1: You know, you're still friends with his little brother. Uh uh.
Speaker 2: If I got like eight homies, six of them live outside type of ship.
Speaker 3: They're all tweaking now.
Speaker 1: Ah. So it's like, oh, like when you say six of them out like they're homeless, Yeah, yeah, they live outside. Oh shit, And uh In said, yeah, I try to help his ass. Yeah I just didn't work, dude, Yeah did you? Because I feel like we all kind of go through a certain point in time where we grow up around certain people or we're related to certain people, and you've got to kind of, you know, not all family is family, and not all you know, I have homies of mine who like I just outgrew mentally or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine's not even that like these fools are just tweakers outside, just like.
Speaker 3: It's not even that bad.
Speaker 2: Like I wish it was like we gotta grow up cheering your girl or not taking care of your kids.
Speaker 1: I wish.
Speaker 3: I wish my homies were.
Speaker 2: Just like you gotta stop hitting your girl, bro, like I'm gonna beat your ass.
Speaker 1: Again or something.
Speaker 2: I wish so it was at least like I know you're alive. I only see my friends through arrest reports, bro, and it makes me so fucking sad. My best homie, Joe, my best my best fucking friend of all time. First time I talked to him twelve years. I talked to him last Christmas. I saw him walking the streets. I see him always always. By this time, I'm like, you look happy, And I talked to him, and like first time I talk my best fucking friend. I chilled with her all day every day and was to move in with because he was just too much. He was taking like too many pills mix him with this. He was getting drunk. I just could not be around his ass no more. And he just lives under the bridge with all these old fools.
Speaker 1: Jesus, and like it just made me fucking cry.
Speaker 3: I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe it. But I talked to him recently and it like made my whole year.
Speaker 1: He's doing better.
Speaker 3: He looked like he was doing better.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: He was theriking a green juice. Okay, he was just walking down the street and he didn't even recognize me at first. He looked at me and then he like we kind of like I could see in his face that he was just like, oh my god, well shit.
Speaker 3: I talked to his mom.
Speaker 2: Still his mom's fucking amazing, but she's like, I can't do anything for him anymore.
Speaker 3: And now he's.
Speaker 2: Back doing fucked up ship because I just all my homiees like, yo, he send me the link just so I can check up on my home.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, what's he going?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 3: How long is gonna be?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 2: Okay, Then yesterday I got word that for I was just talking about on the podcast last week one of my old homies.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I walked, I drove into town in my new car.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm gonna take it to town, and I drove in and I just see one of my old homies just twacked as fuck, riding a bike down the street, just twacked. And then actually they told me he fucking just died. I didn't even know he just did shit.
Speaker 1: So you just saw him, and I just saw.
Speaker 3: Him and talked about him on the show the next week.
Speaker 1: You fucking dad, what the fuck? Overdose?
Speaker 3: They're they're still trying to determine it.
Speaker 1: But how often you go back to Mercette.
Speaker 2: I used to go back a lot, but like four or five times a year now, maybe a little more for birthdays or something.
Speaker 1: Right, right, right, right, All your family's still there, your mom's still there, everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and my fiance's family's from there too.
Speaker 1: She's from there. Okay, cool, right outside of town. But yeah, Mercede is, like, like you said earlier, it's kind of like it is a gang town. Like there's yeah, dude, just that whole little pocket of Cali is active as fuck. Yeah, it's crazy and you wouldn't even know, but it's easy to avoid.
Speaker 2: Stay in your car, go to fucking work. Don't talk to motherfuckers with gang face tattoos. Don't go buy drugs. Don't be doing shit that drug dealers do. Don't go to the nightclub. Maybe, don't go to the bars with fools with big pants. No, well, all this shit's real, Like, go to Applebee's.
Speaker 1: And hang out, go to go see karaoke and Applebee's, get half price on your apps one hundred half price appetising. You can stay out of it.
Speaker 3: You can stay out of it. Fool, say what are you looking at? And say sorry, I'm spacing out.
Speaker 1: Have a good day.
Speaker 3: You don't have to check.
Speaker 2: Everybody that tries to check, like so many people be alive if they just put there. You go down slightly and go. I got kids to take care of them. Just keept walking. You can stay out of it. You can stay out of the ship. A small town small it's a small town like where gb GB's homies are the homies I used to avoid.
Speaker 1: I told him.
Speaker 2: I even told him because we just did a toy drive him or said, at the gang park. But I grew up right there because my grandma owns an apartment building that touches the fence.
Speaker 3: So that's the park I grew up in. And I remember, like, damn.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of gang banging ass fools out here. I think I remember he was a kid. No, no, no, I don't remember him. But no, I mean like his friends maybe, oh for sure.
Speaker 3: No, A lot of this home as I remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But like, I just told a story recently, you know, like the potato gun shotguns, you see those, so some full I just told a story, like some fool try to take my fucking head off when I was like twenty four, I was getting food and full shot me in the head with it, like hoping to kill my ass, and just kept driving. I just told a story, and I follow these fools to Twelfth Street, where gv't all this fucking always from. I was like, hey man, I just told a story about your street. Isn't that crazy? And then two days later we do a toy drive on Twelfth Street that I'm talking about. At this park, it's all renovated, GB through this whole stick the fucking Soccer United soccer thing had a booth, right, I felt like not a drug dealer for sure, and more like I felt so awesome.
Speaker 1: And Gv's just like he's making it happen out there.
Speaker 2: He's really making the town like better and look better, and all these gang fools like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could be a gang banger.
Speaker 1: There's people around.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker be chill, everybody, be cool, pick up.
Speaker 2: The trash, like this is our neighborhood. Like I fucking love this fool for that dude. And yeah, I just it's active if if you're if you're trying to be active, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think So what has been the uh? Because I I when I checked out your YouTube channel, there was like your most viewed interviews were people who I had no idea who they were, which I was always which I loved. I was like, this is dope, right, So I like I just like kind of dived into a few of the interviews like the Goblin guy it's great and the folk frum guy. So so I didn't know who a lot of these because again, like I'm oblivious to your world.
Speaker 2: Bro, this world is is uh. I like to think of it as the next big thing, and it's I've been doing it exactly for ten years, right, and I think we're just at half a percent on the way.
Speaker 1: There, Like you're just barely scraping. Oh man, possibility you've start.
Speaker 2: No one's made a billion yet, Like, no weed kid has made a billion dollars off the weed yet. And when it happens, I just I just want to be right next to him, Like I'm just like, yeah, you think what burn will be the first guy?
Speaker 1: Probably right?
Speaker 2: Probably yeah, or or some dude that never fucking well, there's was in the in the industry, but like was in the background.
Speaker 1: There's some people I know, a few people are very very close. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably the same people with Yeah, it's going to be the same dude or same two dudes.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, there's probably this dizzy guy.
Speaker 2: And then he the I think Stizzy is too split between too many owners for one personal.
Speaker 1: And then my boy Alex, you know Alex or meeting Alex. Okay, well he's doing well. He's the guy behind all the cookies scores.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure they're in the little cross the street. For me, I just I just moved into an I just moved into a spot, and my natives like.
Speaker 3: The cookies people, the guys. I was like, damn, a fucking houses.
Speaker 1: These two houses next to each other.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, I moved to this new spot and it's just like I'm very low key, but it's very weird. Like I'm walking, I follow this motherfucker. I'm driving into my garage, closing my grub. I'm not talking to nobody, but it's like a very wild neighbor and I'm looking around.
Speaker 1: Like I have a lot of your albums. It's crazy. It's fucking great because.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm from Rcena.
Speaker 2: I'm so fucking excited, Like they're just happy, like I can't believe that shit works.
Speaker 1: So for you, obviously the podcast is very successful. Yeah, it hasn't been the easiest thing for you to monetize because of the YouTube shit. Right, No, so now you're moving into taking on sponsorships that you probably before were turning down because you wanted to play playball with youttube.
Speaker 2: Right, Spotify made us partners. They're putting us on the front. We're gonna be like the for this month. We're gonna be like the show to watch or whatever. They're gonna as the ad that pops up. So I'm hyped dudes Spotify. They made us brand partners and and uh, we get really good views on on Spotify and Spotify. We asked them, like what about the wee They go do whatever you want. They don't give a fuck, she said, show anything, like, as long as you're not being hate.
Speaker 1: For you, are you? Are you able to have the videos on you on Spotify? Oh? See that's dope.
Speaker 2: And they're so if we get the comments, it's because we've been pushing them for comments and live premieres. So we're talking to them and they're going to see if they can integrate.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they've done that yet.
Speaker 3: No, they haven't.
Speaker 2: No, No, we asked them for it. Yeah, like, well nobody really asked by I will be the guinea pigs. Marty's really good with this text shit, so he's like, hey, we shouldn't want this, this and this.
Speaker 3: We have the meeting and that's.
Speaker 2: Why they gave us video because they they hit us up like, yo, you guys do really well, but YouTube man Like. The GZ episode was one of the lowest fews episodes of anything we've ever done.
Speaker 1: Why it was such a good conversation.
Speaker 2: It's fucking Geesi and I look in the back end and everything is I go one percent, one percent recommended, one percent, Like they don't push our shit and it's age restricted.
Speaker 1: How do you do on Spotify?
Speaker 3: I think it doubled that in the first week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think too, like it's crazy. Well, I think I think your guys's audience is like very unique. Man. I feel like they're die hard. They're die hard, but they're also like I said, when I looked at your most viewed like, I was like, do I love to discover new shit? Right? So I was kind of excited to find your podcast and then like for a couple of days, I really was like, yo, who's this guy? And I watched him No Jumper interviews and and I didn't realize that there was this YouTube world of weed content creators.
Speaker 2: There's not a lot and the ones that are doing it, well you saw, Yeah, And the reason why they bring those views is we are It's like going to the Cannabis Cup and bring in a famous basketball player.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, there's gonna be a small crowd of dude like, whoa, y'all, can I get a picture?
Speaker 2: Go to the Cannabis Cup and Tommy Chong walks in. It's like, it's oh shit, it's the direct. It's like target marketing, right, it's different, it's direct. Goblin has a a good week following we brought him the show. We just had a great conversation. He's such a good dude. And it blew up because our fans and his fans both all at the same time. Let's watch this and Jue, and it's just we have that many fans.
Speaker 1: So every one of my fans games. Wow, yeah, telling stories. So he tells stories and does chose.
Speaker 3: Game plays, No, he does game play over it.
Speaker 1: You're watching the game play because he's monetized, right, so smart. So the audio you're hearing is the so smart man.
Speaker 2: And he tells me every time I get demonetized, I'll read a children's book as the whole video I get remonetized.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he's the fucking man.
Speaker 2: He's like, what books should I get my monetization back for him?
Speaker 1: And he'll post that ship.
Speaker 3: He's the man. He's moving out here next month.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm really excited to internet that guy.
Speaker 2: He's great. You should He's fucking awesome. The biggest ones are we people, because.
Speaker 1: That's that's us. Well, that's your guys, that's our audience, man, And it's such a un uh it hasn't your like your lane hasn't been hoord out yet. No people are trying, but I think are I still where? I feel like the weed game itself is a little hoard out for sure, but the weed content game is very still.
Speaker 2: I always said, like, it's just we're waiting for one world class photographer director to come fuck with this industry and we'll have a new nice dreams. We'll have a new fucking cheech and chong genre. We're gonna have everything that anybody can think of. Look how successful super Bad our Pineapple Express was.
Speaker 1: It's a cult class. Cult class. It's a cult class. I mean also, like you have to find somebody who will take risks with that kind of content now, because I wish just talking to the homies about comedies and you could probably attest to this. We haven't had like a clinic comedy in the fun a little while. It's been like ten years. Bro in a while. Tropic Thunder was great. Tropic Thunder was amazing, But they couldn't make that movie today.
Speaker 2: No, But that's why it was one of the last really really really hard hitting ones.
Speaker 1: Jack Black was fucking feed in for Hero and he Ate the Bird. That's it's crazy. Come on, but it really is going to take somebody who's got the bank roll to do it the right way and do it without worrying. Are we gonna make money on this or not? Are we going to try to start a trend?
Speaker 2: I guarantee the first Cheeting Shawn movies were not box office hits.
Speaker 1: And they were low budget. Yeah, they were low budges grew over the years. You beg you Friday, Djay. Come on, man, those fols did it on a very small budget.
Speaker 2: Dj I think he said he filmed it on a black the black box, the part two on a black box.
Speaker 1: A lot of the comedian dudes are trying to eventually come together and and and try to, you know, do that because we need good comedy. We need R rated real R rated ship bruh.
Speaker 3: Yeah that you have to, like, yo, you should get the kid out of the room.
Speaker 1: This is great.
Speaker 2: We need like an animal House of Today, like something that's just even.
Speaker 1: Like some shit like Borat, which obviously whatever Borat is not one of those I don't look at it in that same realm. But I love Borat. But it's like this fucking naked dude's running around. It's funny that fat old man puts his ass in dude's face and his balls are on his chin, and I'm just like, where's that at? And listen, I'm not looking for I'm not looking for that specific, but I'm saying it like I just need the real crazy, the real crazy comedy. I'm like, man, I don't even know what like. When I go to the movies anymore, it's like it's always superhero shit, bro. Otherwise I'm just waiting for it to hit the streaming services. You're not wrong, it's like at all I saw Barbie with my wife.
Speaker 3: I didn't see that was it at least funny?
Speaker 1: It was all right, Bro, it's whatever. I e'ven't watched some trash movies lately too, Like you're what your girl probably like Barbie? It was. It was a good movie. It was good. It wasn't like and you don't have to be like a girly girl to like it was like a good movie as well as a good movie. I don't care. It's a good movie. It's a very unique movie. It's a unique movie.
Speaker 2: Like the thing is with Michael, She's She's just me, She's me with She's just a girl. Right, But that's great. That's my best friend. So when I think of a movie like, she's gonna hate this because I hate this because I already know how you're gonna think.
Speaker 1: I already know it's. Hey, will you text t K to shut the fuck up? Thank you? Has t K? Bro? Yo, t K? Shut the fuck up? Jesus, little string you pulled through the door. Call this the motherfucker doing in there? Who is he talking to? Bro? Like? What is t K doing in there? Alone? Is he? Is he fucking live streaming from his Like what is happening in there? Isn't that outside? No? No, this is uh, there's a whole like kitchen. No, it's coming from in there. I hear his fucking voice. Tell the motherfucker to shut the fuck up, Jesus Christ. T K's fucking biologer voice penetrating these thin walls from this old Asian traphouse. Apparently, No, that's exactly.
Speaker 3: What it was, which is great though it really makes the authetic.
Speaker 1: We got to stop the interview real quick to tell you about our folks at my bookie. Man, look, my bookie, NFL season is approaching, and you know what they just added that I love is that early cash out. Let's say you got a ticket and it's looking great, you can cash out early on that ticket, all right, I love it, all right. Plus, of course, my bookie's got the full casino going down, and if you sign up right now using the promo code Bootleg, they will give you that first deposit bonus up to one thousand dollars. All right, So head over to my bookie asap. Look, we've got an NFL coming. There's baseball you can gamble on right now, and of course the full service casino blackjack with the real dealer, roulette, craps, whatever you're into, slot machines, you could do it and cash out right on my bookie. All right. All you got to do is sign up with that new promo code Bootleg. When you sign up, trust me when I say it's a new account, they're gonna get you that first deposit bonus, all right. So go to my bookie right now, use that promo code Bootleg when you sign up for a new account. Also got to give a big shout out to the family at King Palm, the official sponsor of the Bootleg cap podcast. Iother about King Palm is, of course it's all about organic, all right, no tobacco. This is straight organic leaves. This's the only thing I smoke out of. And what I love about it is they have these turping infused flavor tips and they are so good. The squeezing pops. This is the watermelon. Man, they got the dragon fruit, they got the grape, whatever you're into, trust me, they got it all right. They're available at your local smoke shop. You can also go to kingpom dot com and use the promo code Bootleg and save half off. So fifty percent off if you use that promo code Bootleg at kingpom dot com. And man, trust me, the squeezing pop is where it's at. I've had so many people come in here and they're like, yo, you squeeze and then you get the flavor right away, all right. It's and of course it's tobacco free. It's a healthy smoke. So make sure you rock with King Pom at your local seven eleven, your local liquor store, or go get fifty percent off at kingpom dot com promo code bootleg. Let's get back to the interview. I was gonna ask you, like, uh, how do you see cause you know, we see a guy like Berner who just made the Forbes magazine cover. We see the weed industry. Obviously, there's been a lot of people who have come in, and I feel like with just money intention that aren't necessarily I mean I think of a guy like jay Z, you never smoked, he never wrapped about smoking weed, and he comes in and starts a weed brand. I think it's already gone away. I don't think anyone's smoking the JZ pack respectfully, but on the content side, right, Like would you kind of consider yourself to be like kind of like the Joe Rogan the lead game? And do you see like where do you see that your niche, your world going because it's only going to get bigger, right and there is going to be outsiders trying to come in. Yeah, So the way I see it is like my biggest ship.
Speaker 2: I'm like Bob Ross with we Like I could teach you anything and make you not feel like you're lame for not knowing that ship because you shouldn't. Like I seen homies make fun of fools that can't hit bombs, like they've never hit a bomb. Teach this person right, Like I have homies that, hey, can you roll it real better? And I taught you how to roll the joint before I did videos like just do this, let's do it in my homie one of my my business partner, my best friends, I taught him at a role. So our our ship is I think our content will help you in any aspect. If you don't know what you're doing, maybe learn some new ship, see the newest stuff or like the the underground QVC. When it comes to reviews, you know, I'm like, yo, I'm only putting ship on the show that's tight.
Speaker 1: And I'll review it. Or do you get paid to do reviews?
Speaker 3: It depends.
Speaker 1: It's really man, that's a great way to monetize if you can get.
Speaker 3: Growth of channel.
Speaker 2: I just want more people to see because why they might buy a shirt, they might watch some podcast, they might because I have another brand. I don't know if I I don't even talked about it, The Dopest shop. The Dopest shop is you know what TC alternatives are, alternative cannabinoids, you know, like.
Speaker 1: I've heard of I mean, I've heard so you know. I'm sure you've heard of Delta eight.
Speaker 2: It's like the legal weed that they can ship you everybody calls a diet weed.
Speaker 1: Or that's like the ship that like if like gummies are sold everywhere, it's because it's got the Delta eight in thank you. So we don't do delta because delta is very unpredictable, I feel.
Speaker 3: So we do something called.
Speaker 1: H e c is it kind of like the New spice.
Speaker 2: People try to say that that haven't smoked it or I think, just don't try to categorize it altogether, because what it is is my partner. He's he owns a company called hash House, is like one of the bigger names in the hash industry. He came at me because he knows I'm a fucking snob with weed and shit.
Speaker 1: I finally heard yo, call Alexis. I finally go do it, do it? Do it. He's out here, y'all. Shut the fuck up. Jesus Christ, bro, these fucking jerk offs in there in there jerking each other. I'm about to record music here. Tell him to go to the fucking studio. Sorry, artist, you have a couple a couple of studios here, you do I have five, are gonna shoot the ship. Go shoot the ship in the room. You're about to fucking record. Sorry, actually, let go follow Alexis. Alexis wrote it on Instagram. He's a piece of ship anyway, So continue with with the shop because so, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So my friend approached me and he says, hey, I have this idea with he has his homie does CBD, big CBD manufacturer producer.
Speaker 3: And I was like, uh no, because uh fools.
Speaker 1: Dude, everyone makes for a DBD.
Speaker 2: No, hell no CBD. If you like it, go smoke it. We don't do CBD. But uh what I was saying is he approached me. I'm like, bro, you want me to do a not a thc.
Speaker 1: Bron Like, right, come on, dude, He's like, no, it's AGC. It gets you high. Go don't fucking lie to me because because he knows. I'm like, don't try to fucking.
Speaker 3: Lie to me.
Speaker 2: Went to his house and I ate twelve hundred milligrams of the Edibles. I'm like, I need to see if this fucking works. I want to I want to do at least a thousand. But there were bombs. You know, I hate a couple of war and it turned out to me twelve.
Speaker 3: I hit the pens and I'm ripping pens and I'm like, okay, it's a pen. It's a pen.
Speaker 2: Like okay, I got him an uber and just started getting so violently fucking high.
Speaker 1: So you were spinning me.
Speaker 3: Really, I almost asked my uber to pull overs.
Speaker 1: I could throw up. I was right, you were just trying so many of them.
Speaker 2: Well, I just wanted to know. I eat thousands of milligrams of THC. I know how I'm gonna feel, and like I did a five thousand milligrams of TC video and I was just really tired for two.
Speaker 1: You eight five thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like when I say, oh my channel, I do mad challenges like I smoked what pop a YouTube off as I smoked a forty gram joint in one sitting, no water, no nothing, looked at the camera for two and a half hours, smoked that whole fucking thing down because somebody said I wouldn't do it. Oh no, I saw a bunch of YouTubers like smoking a zip. Holy shit, I'm I getting't smoke a zip by yourself, and they didn't, So I'm like, fuck, I'm gonna do it by myself.
Speaker 1: I don't do in real time.
Speaker 2: In real time didn't move and ever that video popped off or was like Dannis.
Speaker 3: Will really did smoke that and I really, I mean, you can watch it.
Speaker 1: I saw. It was the worst.
Speaker 2: I coughed up tar and shit for like like two months probably.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it was bad. It hurts the word fuck. Yeah, it was just tight.
Speaker 2: It was five year ass og packs that I was getting at the time, too, so I was very happy about that. And uh so, anyway I tried it.
Speaker 1: I'm spinning because my twelve hundred milligrams did that shit to me?
Speaker 3: Oh no, like for fuck.
Speaker 2: I get to my house and I called, I'm like, yo, find me some more products. I'll try it again. And then if this works, I'm down. And then I just remember, like I got so violently high, I'm ripping the ends, I mean, the edibles, Like.
Speaker 1: This got me fucked up. But I gave it to a friend.
Speaker 2: He goes, I feel nothing of five hundred milligrams because some people don't metabolize THC either.
Speaker 1: Well, that happens with shrooms. It happens with Marty shrooms don't hit them. Yeah, I have my wife, like we went and you know I I love shrooms. I have a shroom gummy brand and.
Speaker 3: Oh nice, Yeah, the what's the mushroom musing.
Speaker 1: We use a seventy percent albino penis andvy thirty percent albino avery.
Speaker 3: So cybin mushroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I thought you made like legal ones.
Speaker 1: I just ship him out, like you know, the shrooms. Though obviously I know I have people in my life like my wife will eat a ton of fucking mushrooms and she'll be like, I don't feel anything yep, And I'm like, what dip my mind? I'm fucking stuck.
Speaker 2: Yep, Marty, that's Marty. I only two grands like I don't feel it yet. And then we got some real good ones and they rocked him during an episode.
Speaker 1: So for the first time already felt was during an episode which was wild, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got a hold together and uh so I told my yo, this works, and then we started a brand, the Dope Shop Dot Do. The first day, in my head, I had a number like if we can hit this number, this brand's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: We hit that ship in an hour.
Speaker 2: Really, Oh my god, We're number three on Earth for any alternative brand.
Speaker 1: So this is an alternative. You can sell it legally wherever door to door. Are you shipped straight forward? She just started because do shops carry that ship? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, we just started wholesof because we were doing so well retailer, like, dude, why put in so much money to make a fourth of what we're making every two minutes? Because online we can chip to all fifty states, so we have blunts, pre rolls, syrups. I got some ship for you too, Okay, the serves I think are just too strong. Yeah, honestly, I believe I never got into the sea. Eating weed is rough for me. These edibles are they're They're strong, they are. But my wife likes edibles. I'll give you the ones with hash hash.
Speaker 1: I fucking I've had the worst highes of my life eating weed. I mean the worst. I backed out. I'd rather eat too much shrooms than eat too much.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm the opposite. I've eaten too much strooms before. I like, you eat a lot of mushrooms. What's your what's your go to? What are you doing when you're trying to trip? Or are you just microdosing?
Speaker 1: No? I usually usually I'm microdose right, but sometimes I just like to fucking eat a ton of shrooms that's sit in my hot tub at night in the water. Yeah, and this play Tame Impala. Oh do you flo yes? Oh, oh my god, bro. And then I just like, yeah, that's the best. I love that. I do jacuzzi Jacuzzi nighttime. And then I got my Jacuzzi's got the like colorful lights and ship.
Speaker 3: Oh you're having a great time.
Speaker 1: It's fucking amazing. I think the.
Speaker 2: Heat would get me and I start tripping, because there's always a point of where I get a little nervous, a little scared, and then I go take off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had some really bad I've had one really bad trip and that was in Austin, Texas, and I met so my friend is a rapper named Freddie Gibbs, and he went on Joe Rogan's podcast. Yeah, I watched the clip last night and I was I went with him out there and I got to hang out with Joe Rogan, who like is a big reason why I started eating shrooms, because he would always talk about the benefits and ship and so me and Freddy ate too much. But we did it in front of Joe Rogan because I was like, hey, bro, I brought some shrooms from Cali. It was backstage at kil Tony at this fucking that's.
Speaker 3: The clip I watched when he you luck him upucker.
Speaker 1: No no, no, this was prior to that was Philadelphia. No no, no, but but I know what you're talking about when Freddy and called Joe Rogan. But that was like, this was like a year before that. But yeah. So I was like, hey Joe, you want something like you're kind of the re He's like, bro, I gotta plan my shit. And I was like, it's all good man that I am. I ain't too much. And then we went have you ever been to Austin? No? So we go to sixth And, which is like just this street, uh, just nothing but music venues and bars the whole fucking street. It's a legendary place. And dude, I was just tripping balls the whole time. Man, all fucking everyone's face looked like remember back in the day, used to watch cops and their faces used to be pixelated. For everyone's faces looked like they were on cops. Bro, that's incredible. I thought motherfuckers were following us. I thought they were gonna try to kill us. I've snuck out the back of a bar bro and I don't even know how the fuck I ended up in my room. I just remember calling my wife and being like, I have no idea what's happening. I'm trying to find where my hotel is, and she was like super worried, and then I just hung up on her. And then I woke up the next day.
Speaker 3: Oh she must be rip at all night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was not happy. You know.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad trip story. No, you're right. I haven't had like the trip where I'm like, no, that's a great trip story. Oh, it's a story for sure. Like one of my worst. My worst trip in my life was on edibles.
Speaker 2: Though Oh yeah, yeah, you were saying the Edibles was batter Oh Joe Rogan, you know, and an awesome as the worst.
Speaker 1: That's the worst time I've had on trooms in terms of just me freaking out. Now it's great, eating weed is terrible. I blacked that off with a few times at an event. I've blacked out. I've puked. I mean I went to a liver puked fucking Yellow of Ritz concert, and I had a whole fun I think I had like two hundred and fifty uh a gram fucking brownie. And I have you ever been so high that you feel like you have superpowers or your senses are heightened.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent on the heightened senses, right, because I can hear everything. Oh my god, that's what happened. I'll be like, I heard this full phone, how everything far away? They are from a mile away? Yes, I heard this, bro, people, I was at an event working my own booth.
Speaker 1: Too fucked up, and you could hear it all. I can hear it all.
Speaker 2: And that's the one thing I always thought, like, why can't I hear everything?
Speaker 1: And and your heartbeat? What kind of makes you think to yourself like we're not using our full capabilities, because if you eat too much weed, you can hear everything.
Speaker 3: It was not like I was tripping.
Speaker 1: I could physically hear bro I'm in the light, I'm in the middle of a concert. My feet are like planted into the cement. I couldn't walk, and I'm just looking around and honing in on everyone's conversation in the middle of a concert and hearing them perfectly. It was fucking insane. That's awesome. I gotta be honest, that's crazy. You have great trips. And then Garfield the Cat was on stage, a cartoon version of him, and his eyeballs were spinning like a slot machine. And then do just the craziest ship, like the ship that would happen in front of somebody who was tripping balls. The coincidence of it happening while I was tripping balls was happening like I had some Native American dude come up to me and start like barking in my ear about how we stole his country and shit, and I thought it wasn't real. You got fucking hated on mid tripping. Bro. The dude was he real? He's like, hey, white boy, Hey, you stole my land. Bro. It was literally that, and I was just like that and I couldn't walk and my boy Geo was like a big Puerto Rican dude. I look at Geo and I said, is this motherfucker real? He's like, yeah, he's real. Do you want me to fucking knock him out? I was like no, And I was like, bro, I'm sorry, Bro, I don't know you. Bro, Like I was like, I think I'm native too little, you know, Like there's a rough And then I ended up puking all over the place I was packing. Yo, you should just be sitting here telling the store. Doude do solo. I don't. We're gonna should really just speak into that camera because we're gonna start doing like we're gonna are doing different ship for the story. That one's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: You stole my land.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, it's crazy. Shout out to a yellow Wolf and Ritz. That was a legendary night. Yes, shouts Fuck the Edibles, man, I can't do it. They always made me puke.
Speaker 2: I don't really see the thing with me, Like my mom and dad were bull on drugs when I was a kid, and then I found out on the podcast that my mom and dad were both on ass of the night I was made. Oh and I think that's I have an insane memory.
Speaker 1: Off we talked about. This memory is fucking annoying.
Speaker 3: Nice, It's very annoying.
Speaker 2: Like I think I have a d D because I have that Tame and Paula song that when you mentioned them. It's been playing in my head the whole time since we've been talking. Which one it's the it's the uh.
Speaker 1: Come on, It's like my favorite shit has Let It Happen. It's number two on my list. If you ever get high, I know what it sounds like, play let it Happen, and just the fucking sound like switches from like the left and right. Ear dude, that Let It Happen by Tame and Paula is the best fucking I just found where they were a year and a half ago. Bro, me too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know I was missing this whole genre of theory and whatever music.
Speaker 1: It's one guy. Really, it's not a band. It's one dude. He produces everything and sings.
Speaker 3: I thought I saw alive with Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they perform and he has he'll he'll hire the band.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, what a talented mode.
Speaker 1: Paul is a single human being.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: He makes all the beats, plays all the instruments, and then live so you can do live shows. Yeah, that's fucking incredible.
Speaker 3: Actually I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Wow. I always say they a dude. I always say they one dude. It's one guy. Yeah, I didn't know that until maybe like six months ago, and it tripped me the fuck out.
Speaker 3: I found out about thirty seconds ago.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's just so much music. Happening in his songs, like he's like, hey, plays it, and then you can go on like YouTube and see him make the songs like Taman Paul is a beast. I don't even know what his real name is. It's like, do you watch YouTube and stuff all the time?
Speaker 2: See, I don't watch anything, And I told you to hurt my back this weekend. So I have been by my elf in my room watching YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the algorithm, I feed you what you want.
Speaker 2: I've been learning about podcast stuff and I did. I've never watched really other podcasts. Like fully, I didn't know there was so much drama between all these huge comedians. Holy she I didn't know what A D and Adam were. Madam, you know, I have no idea what that's going. I know, and I'm in podcast. Good for you, by the way, that's gotten.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: And then I watched a clip he goes why A D and Adam twenty two manager that went, how do I not know any of these things?
Speaker 1: To the comedian ship is the best? And just found out about all that. There's like there's like the YouTube like the guys that break it down, Yes, that's who I was watching. It's like the Indian guy the hair and the hair that you ever watching it for two days straight? Dude, that's who I ever watched. I watched every day. He's in such a good way. He's like the fucking Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith of like fucking is.
Speaker 2: So that I found out about all the Bobbyly stuff, all thy idea about any of the stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how. I'm so ignorant.
Speaker 1: And uh Bert Kreischer like where they have this like awakening on the show why the tour while.
Speaker 2: They're cooking, or where he's talking about their agents, that's the one I watched the last.
Speaker 1: Night too, And then you see the boss and there's the Bobby Brennan shob.
Speaker 3: I didn't know about any of this stuff. Marty's was Marty.
Speaker 2: Uh I just took like started like letting go of guests of his of his clients because our show, like we needed that, we needed him for that. And he doesn't work with anybody anymore except I think Ryan Sickler. He helps them with stuff and it's just all us now. But Marty was like the little guy doing all these little ticket things and sales and targeted marketing for all these guys and then now he's just doing it on our end, which is why I think the back end helps starting to pump a little bit, because we're trying to find fans that are not in the Weed world, because I mean, do we talk about everything, but when it comes to all the podcasts.
Speaker 1: I had no idea. It's crazy. I didn't know that existed. Like there's a lot of what the fuck, it's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: I had no idea. I had duno on, never even asked about that. Adam shit.
Speaker 2: I had no idea why they left. I didn't know anything, and I was like, I'm gonna smoke a joint. I'm gonna go about my days. I don't it's not my drama. I don't care, and I've learned about it. I went, I still don't care, But now that I know, at least now, I like am more knowledgeable on the ship that I look. I mean, I do this every day. I live in the same city as these humans. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: I don't want you pretty wild. It is pretty wid who's your number? One? Requested? Guess you haven't had on yet?
Speaker 2: Joey Diaz, Mmmm, that'd be sick. Yeah, Joey Diaz and uh, well requested like by the fans, not over and over and over. I would say, Joey Diaz in the terms of comedy, what.
Speaker 1: About on the weed side? On the weed side, like you guys haven't had burner on, have you?
Speaker 2: No, we haven't had burner on. I guess cheating together get asked a lot. I don't get a lot of weak people asking me for I don't know.
Speaker 1: Joey Diaz would be dope, but you might have to go to New Jersey.
Speaker 2: I was over there and we're supposed to do it, and then he had a movie. Was there for like four days in New York.
Speaker 1: He's just doing stories.
Speaker 3: He's incredible.
Speaker 1: I just watched his story about how he kidnapped it dude and went to prison for it.
Speaker 2: Oh, we got in trouble. As watched the nun one that makes me laugh every week, beats the none up.
Speaker 1: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: He's just it's a storytelling as well.
Speaker 1: I loved dude.
Speaker 3: I think everybody does they watch movies, listen to music.
Speaker 1: Would you do comedy? I think because that's really what comedy is, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people that I get a lot of that.
Speaker 2: We were interview Brian Callen, Right, and I was telling Mary I have a bunch of shit written for my years. I have a lot of stuff written. And I was talking to him and he's like, I think you should do that. I was like, really, stop saying you should and just go do this ship. And then Josh Wall's like, your timing is great. You should probably try it at least, but yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Guess so, and identify some of your stories and then figure out how to make a work on stage.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is like, if I do, I know it's gonna be a storytelling thing, but it could be jokes too, but I feel like it's gonna be like a weave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like Ali Sadik, who's storytelling is fucking incredible. And then obviously the guy like Burke Kreischer, his whole fucking life change from changing the machines. Yeah, the story you know, so yeah, dude, yeah you should do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I told Marty like two weeks ago, I last episode, I actually did a couple of my things on there. I mean, but this is my thing, dude, Like I'm really nice and all that shit, but this should, I say, is so vulgar and some of the shit I say might make ninety percent of you really upset, but also that's laughing.
Speaker 1: But that's wow, that's the good.
Speaker 2: Ship I want people go, Yo, you're right, like I know him right, Just think about it in the terms of the I think it's like Jerry Seinfeld if he smoked weed slash Joey DIA's storytelling is where I would go.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm just gonna tell you observations. Shit you probably didn't see. I bet you too. Like if you have you ever done the Storytime thing live? No, that would be, that would be that's basically stand up, That's what I mean. That could be. That could be kind of your version of getting your foot into that door where you're a little more comfortable on stage. Marty and I were fans.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to do at the end of the year, but we're the laugh Factory. We're supposed to do a live little thing that was like two one hundred people, and uh, the there's one. It's one of the comedy stores or one of the comedy spots, and that's I think how we're gonna do. I'm just gonna open up with like ten minutes of shit I wrote and then me and Marty gonna start.
Speaker 1: I think that's how I start to get more comfortable about Freddy Gibbs. Freddy gives hilarious my boy, but he just he's funny. He just started doing like a stand up spot stand up. He does cocaine comedy.
Speaker 3: Me and Marty actively talk about Freddy Gibbs.
Speaker 2: We actually talk about all these artists that we love because they're fucking awesome, but Freddy Gibbs comes up a lot because he's.
Speaker 3: Just so damn funny.
Speaker 1: Bro, He's just a funny human being.
Speaker 3: Once you just just speak, Yeah, just speak. He's just a comedian.
Speaker 1: Does whenever he does his uh, his next run, I'll make sure he comes on your ship. Let us know, bro, that'd be would be awesome.
Speaker 2: He's just a funny ass full And I said, I was watching the Kill Tony with him last night.
Speaker 1: There's this there's a lane there for that guy, for sure. You know what I mean for sure? Definitely? All right, So kill Trees is your clothing line, Push trees, that's kill Tony. You see what I did. I know I know what you did. Kill trees. Push trees, not kill Tony. Push trees is your clothing line. Yeah, push trees. Uh, that's been would you say that the clothing what what for you? Is kind of surpassed like your number one like breadwinner in terms of like kill the shop. Ah wow, so it's doing that. Wow. Well I saw what you drove up life changing. You drove in a fucking big boy that thing. Do people know what you drive? I don't want to say what you drive?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure they do.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's on my guy pulled up in a Mayback.
Speaker 3: I love that thing, dude.
Speaker 1: So that opportunity, which is a newer opportunity, changed your life.
Speaker 2: Yes, because every time money I put I put right back into the car. And it's expensive to make all these videos and like to pay for editing and then all the stuff and the filming. It's it gets expensive. I mean, somebody shoes are eight hours, but they're a fifteen minute video. That b roll is six hours straight us.
Speaker 3: Doing the lights.
Speaker 2: There's lazy Susan's having them because I like, I want you to feel like Apple commercial but dances YouTube. So a lot of my reviews are so intricate. We get that long ass lens that shoots into stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you follow that one? Dude? On YouTube. Peter McKinnon the text shit, Peter McKinnon. No, No, the black dude who reviews all the tex shit. What's his name? Oh the guy does the number one dude. I fucking watch all his video and watch YouTube. You're like the weed version of that. Yeah, that's cool. He'll do like fucking these most the most intricately shot reviews of everything that's tech, cinematic and shit, that's what from the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy angles, shit going by about all these crazy lights. We have all our lights in the roof and shit. It's just fun. But it's it's for the dope. Like I was doing fine, I just I started. I never made any money off of any content until the end of twenty nineteen. Wow, man, like it never I never didn't push trees, just kept me afloat. And then I decided just to invest all my time into just making as much content as I can and see if a company might want to pay for something.
Speaker 3: And then it happened.
Speaker 2: It worked a few times, and then it just became normal and that helped me pay for the podcast because I funded everything, the warehouse, everything for the podcast I started. We started that and then we as we made money, you know, kind of paid it back. But then I have, like I started another brand with my friend. We have another warehouse not far from here. Yeah, and it's like the Walmart for weed products, Like we have King Palm. We have everything every weed thing, you know, like a headshop but online.
Speaker 1: Oh nice.
Speaker 2: I do videos for those companies. Do you also do a video for me? And I'm gonna own this shit because I feel like I can do so much more. You have online retail three upstore dot com. Yeah, it's dope. We just we just officially like relaunched. It's doing well.
Speaker 1: And then you're the demand to promote your own ship straight to your family. So now yeah, dude, and like to grab from you, then grab from you know whoever, Amazon.
Speaker 2: Or exactly and for push trees like sad it's about to hit the year ten. I feel like we've just been kind of weed shirts for a while, but recently I'm not I can talk about it, you know mine, But I recently hired a creative director and he's the one that helped start v Loan and Revenge brands, So he's gonna he's He's fully made me think different.
Speaker 1: So that's my Homiejay I try to expand the clothing.
Speaker 2: Shit, I even expand bro like just he's just gonna He's just crushing everything for us. Man, We're no longer just like a shirt company for our news. Our drop that we just did was relatively small, and it sold faster than anything I've ever done. And it's the first time it wasn't just so funny design shirt like we had.
Speaker 3: Wow, we have models and photographers and ship. I've never done that.
Speaker 2: It's always been me and my phone right snapping for nine and a half years, just trying to sell.
Speaker 1: Now it's it's like, oh, this is a real thing. You could get into fucking zoomies.
Speaker 2: Or just just shating like the collapse that we're working on right now, or I'll tell you off I can't, but fucking shit, I war this ship a whole life. He's he's he's taking it to I'm like, what did you vload? Let's do that for us and blow this ship up. And the next drops coming out is is full on clothing company. Like I feel like I can have a store on Fairfax with just this.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: The feeling that I'm getting from these is so much different than anything I've ever done.
Speaker 1: Man, what's the website where people can pushtrees dot com Push trees, and then where can people buy the cannaboid shit? Oh, the dope shop dot com. Yeah, the dope Shop dot com. That's the number one our fan it's just what it was the reason. And then ye shot the reip.
Speaker 2: Store dociptore do we have we have there's a lot of stuff going. Yeah, but uh, Push Trees Cannabis launches at the end of the year that our facilities are done.
Speaker 1: So that's going to be like a grow or is that going to be Yeah, yeah, yeah, manufacture alto license. We're ready to go. Man, we're gonna be fully. If we didn't have another interview very shortly, I would we could go for like another hour and a half.
Speaker 3: Go for it. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: No, we got we gotta do all. We've been here. It's been about an hour hour well yeah, yeah, about an hour forty Yeah, yeah, it feels like it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's just it's weird being on the other side of I'm doing many other shows.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you pulling up man, Thank you. I got to come check out your spot too. Where you guys over here somewhere.
Speaker 3: We're kind of well, it's kind of close to Bourbank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're on right outside of Burbank allley, yes, no, not the valley. We're right outside of Burbank on the other side, closer to Glendale. But we're I mean we're moving next the next month.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Nice. We're I just need a new, bigger spot for the clothes. And guy are killing we do the congratus. Like I said, dude, I'm glad you came up, bro, because I.
Speaker 3: Was like, thanks, man.
Speaker 1: It's like me and this dude fucking get along, Like our childhoods are very similar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just, uh, you have to think about it. People ask you what You're not fucked up from that, like I could be. If I wanted to let.
Speaker 1: It, I could, you could have let it happen. Yeah, everybody in my family is fucked up except me and my sister. She's doing all right, you know what I mean. I feel you, man, Yeah, yeah, but you know it's crazy. My parents are down right now, and it was like my I just you know, shots of them, they're they're they're they're doing well. But my dad was down back bro. When I was growing up at certain times. Same like I had a fucking drug dealers one time. I remember vividly as a kid in my apartment complex. Fools came looking for my dad and my mom like he was the money, and I was like, fuck, not good.
Speaker 2: Some step that step does and happened like that. But not over that, not over drugs and mother ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we gotta we got to chop it up some more. Man. I appreciate you pulling. Uppreciate you. Thank you, sir. Yes, sir, it was very It's okay, we got through it.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you, man, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hey, what up? Man? You just watched another episode of the blueleg Cap podcast, brought to you by Hardan Baby. Shout out to the family at Hard Dean. Don't forget. Make sure if you're in Las Vegas, you get into that taxi as soon as you land to get into that uber, say take me to Hard Dean. All right, they gonna take get you taken care of the most craziest premium selection of cannabis you'll ever find. Under one roof. It's a vibe in there. The butt tenders, they gonna take care of you, man, listen, tell them I sent you. They're gonna get you, right. Shout out to the family at Hardean in Las Vegas, the number one dispensary in the world, all right, and we are so proud to be partners with them, So shout out to Harden. Go follow them online Hardan Underscore Las Vegas and check out their website Hardinlasvegas dot com. Get you some swag. You know you can't buy this, but you know, yeah, Shout out to Hardean.