Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: So Elon musk So He said that he has FDA approval for neuralink, which brain implements implants and a human and they actually reported that chips and human brain actually helped somebody that was paralyzed they could take a step. So that's something posted on Instagram and they got a lot of you know, traction, A lot of people had, you know comments about that. As far as the FDA has approved it and for the purposes of helping people with spinal cord injuries, helping people with you know those type of uh issues, right, and then they've also talked about it and potentially helped people with Alzheimer's disease different than So that's like the first phase of it is on the medical side, not just on a performance enhancement regular person. So but ultimately that probably would come down the line once it's proven its safe and you know, but this is like the first implementation of it, So what's thoughts on this?
Speaker 5: This one was scary. I know the first use cases. I thought it was amazing that the guy would be able to walk with assistance. My concern is what's going to happen in phase three? Like once that trust going back to trust is built, and let's say it does help with Alzheimer's, does help with people that are paralyzed, maybe have some learning disabilities, what happens in ten years when now you have scale and then then nefarious intentions kind of turn the tide, and now you're now things are being done that shouldn't be done. I like Elon as an entrepreneur, troubled history if you go back to the family structure and how their wealth was gained. I don't like this at all. I'm going to go on to record and say I think Elon is one of the brightest entrepreneurs in the last thirty years, but this idea is too close to playing god. And I don't know if the technology is in the right hands. I don't know whose hands it will be in that would be safe, but I am very afraid of it being his hands at this time.
Speaker 6: FDA approved is interesting to me, Yes, because when i'm FDA approves for public safety and health for drugs and food and food, just do those chips actually qualify either it's a drug, this is a drug technically it's it's technically a chip, yeah, but is it a drugs?
Speaker 4: And planet it's a drug in the purpose of a medical it's helping the medical situations.
Speaker 5: Like like a pacemaker would be considered in the space yeah, or bid Yeah, same thing, it's a I agree, right, I mean, no, it's just like a pacemaker. Yeah, like you said, that's what I said.
Speaker 4: If you put a pastemaker and somebody or if any of those type of things.
Speaker 5: It's the aids and the health. It's aids and issues.
Speaker 4: And that's why that's the first that's the first thing that they tried to attack. When they ain't try to go on, we're going to make you smarter to help you learn Spanish. It's like, let's go this route first, which I think is brilliant.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So like that's the first part of it, which is like, okay, but what's the next part of it?
Speaker 4: The next part of human is human evolution as far as a race of superhumans, where I feel like artificial intelligence will be simultaneous with regular intelligence. It's already kind of using that, Like if you use chat GBT, you're using your own intelligence because you have to give chat GBT prompts, So you're using your own intelligence, and then they're giving you artificial intelligence and you read it and then you might want to adjust it a little bit. Even more so, the next evolution of that is having a chip inside of your brain and you're using your brain capacity on a certain level, and there's artificial intelligence that's being used on a certain level.
Speaker 7: And ernest what's up. You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts of digital tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work a boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the hat migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested.
Speaker 2: If you were here illegally, you're next.
Speaker 1: You will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed.
Speaker 2: To return legally. Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 3: Be protected, sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: And this is the next evolution of humanity. Now, well I put a chip in my brain, Probably not I got mook said he'll do it, But if I was paralyzed, I would, Okay. So it's like, you know, it's one of these things where it's like, let's not be so quick to because let's just be honest me right now. No, if I'm paralyzed, God forbid and God bless anybody that is paralyzed. But yeah, I'm probably gonna take that chance because the risk reward ratio, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, So it's like it's one of these things where it's tricky.
Speaker 6: It's tricky, definitely, I mean when I saw the gentleman walk and I was just like, wow, the power of technology, And I get it for the assistance part of it. I think the scary part, or the tricky part, I think is the enhancement part, right, because if you're not doing it to assist and you're now doing it to enhance.
Speaker 5: Where like how do we draw the barrier? Right?
Speaker 3: So like when you just give that example, like if I.
Speaker 6: Have intelligence, right, if I'm putting a chip in my brain to enhance my intelligence?
Speaker 5: And also too, with Elon being very strategic, can getting the government funder for tuts all these years coming to the number one electronic vehicle maker. Now he runs one of the number one media companies in the world. Even though the scitists launched his campaign there that seemed like a failure. It was, you know, botch job. If you run media health evy, I think it's a little bit dangerous because like, if there's a narrative being pushed around that it isn't good. Later having that much media, he can turn the ties on what the truth is, cause most report there's no investigative journalism hardly other than like sixty minutes, Like when you send me the stuff about the Mormon Church like I haven't seen any in depth reporting, like I find it funny at a time when we need more factual information, they're destroying all the media companies. At one time, you think like Novice has no value to anyone, Gone Gone, but then he emerges. Eli's smart man. I like strategically, I think he is one of the best chess players that i've I've seen in the last hundred years. But I'm afraid when if he gets to his sixties and turns on that evil Tony Stark brain that we can have a few issues there. I think the first iteration of neurallink will be I mean for people that are paralyzed and they have certain conditions, that would be great. I'm worried about what happens ten years now. Like Elon is our Gates. So my question is what you want Bill Gates to have this information or access to neuralink or Bill neural link right now. If the answer is no, I don't think we need this in the hands of him either. At this time, are you saying like this is a new wave wave of brainwashing? Absolutely right, Rather than sitting in front of the TV for hours, YEP. I now have a chip inside of your head. What so I mean? And I own one of the biggest media platforms that can at the same time, and Elon is not American. Everyone's oh, you a fear mongering No, I'm not, Like, how did a non national come in and gain all of this power? It's interesting, But what do I know. I'm just a guy who does the show with two amazing guys and get your tickets to invest us.
Speaker 6: Robert Smith what he thinks, only above it true? Yeah, what do we know?
Speaker 5: My graduates from my school being force back drop drop Mike Drotrop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,