Speaker 1: Welcome in, everybody to betting pros. It's time to place your bets. It's me Joey P. Joe P's a P and it's week seven in the NFL, and that means it's time to look at our favorite picks for the week and to help us, of course, is the prop prophet Andrew Erickson back again. I heard tomorrow or next week rather at some point you're gonna have to go to jury duty? Is this true? Ericson how did you not get out of this? Don't they know that you're famous? I don't understand.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 3: They don't care how many followers I have on X or that I work for Betting Pros slash Fantasy Pros, or that.
Speaker 2: I am the Props profit. They don't care.
Speaker 3: They're like, you're an American citizen, so you need to do your duty and you need to go to jerry duty, so it should be fun.
Speaker 1: No, but it's like weddings, you know, jury duty, weddings, things you don't do during the NFL season. It's fall.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's how it's how you know that I'm gonna be thirty years old, Sam.
Speaker 1: That's right, creeping up. Joe Lacy our guest from Sportscreen TV. Do you remember when thirty was creeping up on you? Those are the days, wasn't it? Buddy?
Speaker 4: Don't even don't even mention it. Joe, It's always a pleasure. Thirty is in the rearview mirror. Wait in the rear review. Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: But that's okay. I think we look great. I think we're doing awesome. You and me Erickson, this is the model for you. Take a good look. This is how you want to age, like fine wine, like Joe Lacy and Joey p Today we're gonna continue on looking again. Numbers against the spread of the over unders. Our favorite money line picks all the above. So if you haven't already made sure you subscribe to the Betting Pros YouTube channel while you're watching here, or if you're listening, run over to YouTube and subscribe. Drop a comment below too, because we love to hear from you guys what you're in on this week in Week seven in the NFL. So drop those comments because remember, if you subscribe and drop the comment below, you have a chance to win free stuff. We just gave away the Odell Beckham jersey, and now we're giving away Robert Tunyan's jersey. That's right, he doesn't need it, so we're giving it away to you. It's autographed, its signed by Robert Tunya.
Speaker 3: Win this.
Speaker 1: Give it to a Packer fan friend of yours the holidays are coming. Makes a fun gift. I'm telling you you want this one. And if again you just subscribe and click that little belt to it goes in, you'll know if you're the big winner of our latest giveaway. All right, gentlemen, it's time to get to work. Joe Lacy, you're our guest. Let's talk about week seven. What's the first pick that you have that you're in on this week?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it took a while to break these down, but these I actually feel pretty good. You know, look at the line right now with Cleveland minus two and a half in this ballgame. I was completely impressed the way the front seven played last week against Brock Prody. They shut down the run. Now, granted, McCaffrey did get his yards and hit paid dirt, but in my opinion, I thought they played lights out. Forced turnovers gave their offense an opportunity for short fields with p J. Walker, and even if Deshaun Watson doesn't go, I don't care. The interior line player of the Cleveland Browns is where I think this pick is. Even if it crept over the three and a half point level, I would still lay it with the Cleveland Browns. Just not a big believer in terms of Indianapolis. I understand over eat expectations right now, but Gardner Minshew is a quarterback that you know where he's going to be. I think they could get quarterback pressures, forced turnovers unlaying it with the Cleveland Browns. Guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that call too. The under for this game actually made my Picks of the Week, Joe, because I feel like, again the Cleveland Browns defense been so good. If Deshaun Watson doesn't play again, this could be a little bit of a drag in terms of offense, maybe on both sides of the football for both of these teams. So interesting game here, and I think you nailed it, dude. The Cleveland Browns defense is absolutely one hundred percent for real, and that was the coming out party officially for everybody to take notice of it. Now all of us we recognized it, we were talking about it, but they got a real test with san Fran and they passed with flying colors in a difficult situation too. Andrew Erickson Week sevens upon us, what do you have for the people?
Speaker 3: I'm back in the pack Packers money line for me over the Denver Broncos. The Denver Broncos defense played well on Thursday night against the Chiefs, but I'm going to chock it up to being a weird game played on Thursday division rivals. That's not gonna be the case here in this particular matchup, because Green Bay has the weapons, specifically with Christian Watson, to expose what's been killing the Broncos this year, and that's been big plays. The Chiefs don't generate big plays on offense because of the personnel they have. The Packers all year have been trying to dial up big plays like it's left and right George. They're launching balls down the field with Jordan Love, who has the fourth highest deep ball rate in the NFL, but he is the fourth worst completion rate on those deep balls. Eventually, you're gonna see some regression kick in. Christian Watson is back to a full time role, he's fully off the injury report, and what better defense to do it again than the defense allowing the second most explosive plays per game than the Denver Broncos. So I think that the Packers' offense gets back on track to what we saw during the beginning of the season when they started out really hot. Denver's ozer and six versus spread. This year, they're winning five straight up and their only win came against the Bears in.
Speaker 2: A game they should have lost.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna just continue to fade the Denver Broncos overrated team. They've been over rats and Shawn's payton there, it's been profitable. Just keep betting against the Denver Broncos's and I'm gonna keep doing it. So I'm going with the Packers here, who are coming off a bye week. They're healthier in their secondary, on their offensive line. I think it's a get right spot for Green bet.
Speaker 1: I like that you mentioned Kristian Watson because again that is he's such an explosive player. If you're in on this Packers bet here with Andrew, I think you do that little skiddy parlay, you know, that double up that we talk about sometimes of taking our favorite prop along with you know, a piece of the game. I think it's the Watson over on the receiving yards and again specifically receiving yards and not receptions, because you don't know how many looks he's gonna get, but you know he just needs one to really make it a special moment.
Speaker 3: I mean last week, in the last game he played, he saw one hundred and seventy air yards. He had like eighty percent of the team's total are yard. It's like it's gonna converge trying to acquire against every defense.
Speaker 1: I've sent out trades everywhere for him. I don't think I'm gonna get him anywhere, but you know, you can't fault me for trying. The other thing you should all try and do also is make sure you make all these picks count. And the way you do that is by going to bettingpros dot Com, Slash and NFL Contest Again, it's free to join. Gambling does not have to be legal in your state. You're just making picks having fun. Joining us. Download the VP app, go to the community tap join the NFL contest and you could win a Jackson Smith and Jigba autograph jersey. That's the grand prize again, five picks a week, one hundred picks on the season. But if you're saying, oh, Joe, it's the nineteenth of October, how can I possibly win? Well, we're still doing weekly prizes, monthly prizes, upgrades to Betting Pros Premium to Fantasy Pros Premium, and swag from our shops at both of those places. Hats, t shirts, you name it, We've got it. So go ahead, get in there Bettingpros dot Com slash NFL contest. Join that bad boy today. Speaking of bad boys, Joe Lacy, the bad boy of Central Jersey. We all know that the reputation, the reputation precedes you, Joe, So let's go to your number two pick on the list for week seven.
Speaker 4: Well, let's keep it in state then, And this game is ugly Washington on the road against the New York Giants. Right, Giants get the covers of fifteen and a half point dog. Terrible decision by Tyron Taylor Kafka Dable whoever made that call at the end of the first half cost the New York Giants top ball game. But I'm not sold on Ron Rivera. I did pick the Commanders over Atlanta last week. I'm just not sold on in terms of des Ritter. I know we broke out two weeks ago a little inconsistent. I thought Sam Howell and more importantly, the defense could catch Atlanta. In terms of a look at spot, I like the Giants here. I am not sold on Ron Rivera in a big spot. I know they have more explosiveness in regards to the Washington side, but I think the physicality in the New York Giants playing at home, I think they're able to run it on the front seven of Washington. Saquan had a huge performance in the second half in ninety three yards. I liked the mobility of Tyrod Taylor, and I actually believe even though we sucked last week, Brian Dable is a much better head coach than Ron Rivera. Give me the Giants and the upset. Typically they step up against the man. There's especially in met life. I like them to step up here.
Speaker 1: You know, I've been struggling with this game all week, so I'm glad to hear you talk about it with such confidence. And the thing that I do like is the way the Giants defense performed and the Washington commanders give up a lot of sacks. If he can get to the quarterback, you can flush him out. Sam Howell is our own betting pro Scott Bobbin loves to call him Jekyl and Howell. He will pro picks, he will make mistakes, he will rush the football sometimes. How much of the defensive performance from what you saw against the Bills you think can carry over to this game against Washington, Well, it's.
Speaker 4: Not just the Bills. Look at the turnovers day forced against two or two weeks throughout three interceptions. So if I died, it is the biggest thing too, I think is that with Martindale, from a defensive perspective, will call a lot of different coverages to force Sam Howell to break it down and on the road. Hopefully the fan base is involved in terms of this matchup and ball game. It is an NFC matchup, so I think that adds a little more spice to this to this ball game as well. And you know, again it comes down to the coaches. I believe more in Dable than I believe more and Ron Rivera, even though they're over exceeding expectations right now. I believe in in Tyrod Taylor and as long as Barkley's there to run the football staying manageable. Third downs, and I think somehow, some way they catch the upset again. They're catching three, they're not laying it. So that's why I favor the giants at home here.
Speaker 1: I like it. Good stuff there, all right, Wink Erickson, let's get back to you instead. How come you don't have a cool nickname like Wink. I mean, I guess the prop profit or BP is pretty good. I mean, you did get a T shirt, you know, big body T shirt. Well, Joe, they call him big Pod Energy, this guy, right or he calls himself that I should say. And you know, he gets a T shirt made. And I still I've been here three years, they still have a T shirt made for any of my nonsense. I'm just saying, get in jelly, getting jelly over here, ericson, All right, give us another pick here, make up for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm looking at you know, talking about Desmond Ritter Falcons bucks under thirty seven and a half. Look, I think that both these defenses are really underrated. Atlanta's defense sixth best, red zone unit, second best in terms of third down conversion rate allowed. On defense, they're five and one towards the under the season. The Atlanta Falcons the Buccaneers are four and one towards the under. They have the number one red zone defense. And the biggest trend I've been following when it comes to Desmond Ritter is him on the road for sim at home, and even last week, as bad as he played, they still had three chances to.
Speaker 2: Cover in that game.
Speaker 3: They did up the ball three times down eight points in the fourth quarter with a chance to do something with it, and they did. But that's the fact that Rider does usually play better at home. If he's done that at the college level, he's done at the professional level, But now that he's on the road, hostile environment against Tampa Bay, who already has again the number one red zone defense, I have no faith that this game is going to go over thirty seven and a half, both top red zone defenses, so I'm going to take the under thirty seven and a half.
Speaker 1: This is an interesting one here too, because this is a very important division game for those of us who have money on the Falcons to win this division. I can tell you we'll be rooting very heartily for the Falcons right now on Sunday, that's for sure. But you make some good points there against Desmond, Rider do you think, how short I should say, is the leash for Desmond Rinder in your opinion erics? And I know that there was a disappointing loss last week at home, but this division is still very up for Grasbury winnable. How short is that leash? Like how many losses does it take for the Heinekey chatterer to really start to pick up stream.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's kind of kind of long, honestly, Like think about like Marcus Mariota last year, Like how long did they stay with Marcus Mariota before they went? But they still did it so and it was the same coaching staff. And I know in last week's game, they kept paying to Arthur Smith and he's just like holding his head up and he's like, oh my god, I can't believe my quarterback just did that again. So I like to think that maybe they go to Heinike at some point, But I mean, we know what Heineke is at this point, Like he's a plucky backup that you want to start because he can get you a win or two, like get you through your quarterback being injured. He's not a long term answer at the position. So I think that they're gonna probably ride with Rheta until the wheels fall off.
Speaker 1: I realized I dropped a welshism. I said pick up stream instead of pick up steam. So Welsh will be very proud by the way. Welsh will be on the Prop show tomorrow speaking of the Welsh. That's what happens when you hang out with people you know who say dumb things too much. My good friend Welsh, now you start to sound and pick up your own welshism. This is a problem. All right, let's get back to you, Joe. Give us another pick for week seven.
Speaker 4: What do you have going four o'clock window, I'm going out west. It's an interconference game. You got Pittsburgh on the road to face off against Matt Stafford and the La Rams lay in three. I like the Rams in this ball game. I mean to me, I think it's the right side. Cooper Cup steps up with one hundred yard performance. Pooka Nakula even though he was contained last week. I think they could attack the secondary over the top. In terms of the Steelers, everybody talks about the Steelers, and rightfully so in terms of TJ. Watt, but they give up a ton of yards each and every week, especially in the back end. A couple of weeks ago on Prime Time, Jimmy Garoppolo attacked them. Davonte Yadam has had a bucks seventy two in terms of that matchup. Even though they lost. I like the rushing attack. Even though Kyron Williams out, I still think the offensive line is playing well, and I'm not sold about the offensive identity for Pittsburgh. They're gonna need to run the football on Aaron Donald in the front seven, and that's where I have a concern. Right even though they're coming out of a bye week, na Jay Harris Jalen Warren a little bit inconsistent. That offensive line hasn't been there, and the LA Rams secondary is basically holding opposing offenses and quarterbacks to right around two hundred and fifteen passing yarge per game if they put them into long third downs. I think that favors the defense. I love LA. This is one of my better picks. Maybe I'm wrong, but I like the Rams at home Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 1: I like the Rams at home too. I know they're getting Deontay Johnson back on the side of the Pittsburgh Steelers but I'm with you, Joe, which is you've been able to throw in this team all day long, and with the injuries they've had the running back position. I think that's all the Rams can do and want to do, so, I'm sure on the DFS show, Derek Brown and are going to talk quite a bit about the Rams and quite a bit about Puka as well as Cooper Cupp, who is the highest price wide receiver with Chase and Jefferson not available on the board anymore, so it might be one of those weeks to pay up for him with this matchup we've got here. All right, let's get to another one of Ericson's picks for Week three. I feel like you're kind of continuing all of the theme here Rickson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just going right back to the Buccaneers and Falcons a game, just taking the Buccaneers minus two and a half. Look Atlanta. Here about the road stats. So they've averaged six and a half points per game on the road this year, but less than a touchdown. Again, just going back to how Ritter has played on the road, Tampa Bay the number one red zone defense. I don't think that the the the Falcons are really going to score that much, Like, I really don't think that's gonna happen. And the biggest thing here is too is turnover margin. You know, the reason why Tampa Bay has been successful with Baker Mayfield a lot of the season is because their defense is generating a lot of turnovers and Baker Mayfield is not turning the ball over himself. Tampa Bay's second and plus turnover margin, the Falcons twenty seventh in that category.
Speaker 2: Desmon Ritter is ranked third and turnover worthy play rate.
Speaker 3: He has fourteen turnover worthy plays this season, so combined between interceptions and fumbles, not necessarily interceptions and fubms that actually happen, but ones that should have happened. We've played six games, he has fourteen of them. Like, there's going to be the turnover battle one I think by Tampa Bay and ultimately it's going to put them over the top to win by a field goal here at home. So and they can also stop the Falcons run game. That's the other big thing. So if the Falcons are behind and you're putting the ball in Desert Ridder's hands, like, that's a bet I want to be making.
Speaker 2: I think that's what's going to happen in this matchup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good stuff there, all right, So you're very invested in this game, So there you go. Well, ericson will be glued to the TV on Sunday for this one. Let's get to another one here before we do, just quick reminder, as you continue to look through these games and watching these lines, set those Betting Pros app alerts to the app. Line alerts, the game notifications you can find specific games. Don't forget when you download the Betting Pros app, you could set the game notification, track them as line movement happens, and then jump in whenever you want to jump in, whenever you think the value is best. That's the beauty of the Betting Pros apps. So make sure you're utilizing all the tools here to help you be successful, along with the podcast, along with all the written content here. And if you haven't, go check out Erics and stuff every single week and everybody's content over here. The college guys are crushing it. Erics is crushing it. Go check out the written content on Betting Pros as well. Joe Lacy, you and I are more talkers, so let's get back to talking. So let's talk about another pick that you have here for week seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, interesting, right. We saw Lamar Jackson get to win in terms of London last week, and again he started fast. He completes eight of eleven basically one hundred and thirteen yards in the first half, and they go more conservative in the second half and allow Tennessee back into that ballgame. John Harbaugh settles he's got a fourth to one inside the five yard line, inside the three, and the ops to kick the field goal. I get it to make it an eight score game, eight point game. But you have Lamar Jackson, Yeah, you have a second year quarterback and Malik Willis that was in the ballgame at that particular time. Two conservative, They cannot play that way against the Detroit Lions. But I do feel Lamore could break out, not just on the ground, through the air against the secondary. For the Lions, they dominated Baker Mayfield last week. The rushing attack was non existent. I think they throw it to run it later in the ballgame. And I know it's Jared Goff. I understand that they're dominating right now, but I still am not sold on the secondary of Detroit. A big day for Lamar through the air on the ground, they cover the three point number at home over the Lions.
Speaker 1: It's a big test for the Lions too, you know, to go on the road they see here and see how this all works out for them. So I want to see how the Lions react. Look so far, they have shown up to every big test, so that's good. But this is another one here, and now that I'm giving Baltimore too much credit, but ericson your next pick is also in this same Detroit Baltimore game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually like the over in this game at forty two and a half. Now, it feels weird to be talking over as in a sea of where unders are hitting.
Speaker 2: At an unsustainable rate.
Speaker 3: But I'm just looking at betting on two quarterbacks that I think are playing some of their top ball right now. So I agree that Lamar Jackson has set up really well here against a suspect Detroit secondary. But I also think that the Lions can have a lot of success on offense as well. They have the number one pass blocking unit per PFF. The Ravens have the fourth worst pass rush. Like they're going to have time to throw the football, and that's where Jared Goff has been so good this year. Because he has time in the pocket. You give him time and not playing in cold weather, and he's gonna dice you up. They couldn't run the ball at all last week against the Buccaneers, and what did Jared Goff do. He threw for three hundred and forty passing yards and they were one dimensional and he was still able to get it done with backup running backs. So I think that this offense is going to be effective because I think the Ravens defense is overrated. Look at who they've played. They've played two rookie quarterbacks making their first starts and injured Joe Burrow garter Minshew Kenny Pickett and Ryan tannel Slash. Milik Willis say last week the same thing. It's like they played nobody that's worthy of being tested and the only game that's gone over for them was against Joe Burrow, the best quarterback they have faced, and he wasn't even one hundred percent. So I think, again, forty two and a half just betting on two quarterbacks that are playing super well.
Speaker 2: I like the over in this spot.
Speaker 1: All right, good argument there for the over. So another game here along with that Bucks Falcons matchup Ravens Lions got a lot of action, a lot of heat on it this week. So let's get to the last ones here on the list for the Gentleman for Week seven the NFL, Joe Lazy take it away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going maybe old school, but and I'm going contrarian. I'm going over Buffalo and New England, and I get it. New England's offense is absolutely atrocious. I was actually on them catching three and a half last week. The sack absolutely killed me with MATC Jones. But here's the thing. They took eight minutes guys to score on a touchdown in the fourth quarter. Right that did they win sixty yards basically eight and a half minutes. That's how pathetic they were. They cannot do that in terms of this ball game. If they're gonna try to old school at the way the Giants did on Sunday night. If I'm Buffalo, I want to push tempo. I sort of believe that Buffalo played down to the New York Giants and allowing the Giants to dictate that type of game with the rushing attack of Tyrod Taylor and Sakwon Barkley. I don't think it happens this week. They got pushed to the limit by the Giants. The goal line stand last player of the game. They have a beatable opponent that they dominate in recent years. If they jump up fourteen to nothing, it's lights out. I don't think they stop, especially lay in eight and a half, especially a divisional opponent. I think Josh Allen breaks out, they could potentially get the forty and a half on their own. Yes, I think it's over the forty and a half in this ball game.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm glad you said that. That's exactly I was like, well, I guess the score is forty to three, Like, I feel like that's the score here, and you're a hundred just right. They are going to push it, and that's what they've done historically is beat up on the Patriots now that they can, and they should for all those years that the Patriots used to beat up on them. It makes perfect sense. Ericson and I being Patriots fans, we accept this fate already. I made money again last week on the Raiders, as I have every single week betting against the Patriots, and I'm going to continue to do that this week. Also, the fascinating thing here, Joe I also think people are overrating a little bit too much of what happened in that Giants game, because I also think when Damian Harris went down with that injury, I think that took a lot of air out of that bubble for them. There was shades of that tragic situation last year with Tamor Hamlin. I think the whole air went out of that team for a long while. They got it pumped back up just in time to pull that game out, luckily for them, But I think that is not going to be the case when they go to New England this week. Ericson, let's close things out here strong, What do you have here for the people for your final peakle Week seven?
Speaker 3: I'm just ready to watch the offensive fireworks on Sunday Night Football. So I'm betting the over Eagles Dolphins over fifty one and a half points. Look, so Miami is one of the few teams here that's actually been hitting their over. So they're four and two towards the over. The two games that have not hit the over with the Dolphins have been when they've played the two worst offenses in the NFL, between the Giants and the Patriots. That has what stopped the Dolphins from hitting overs in every single game this year. They're playing the Philadelphia Eagles. Eagles in terms of offensive rank fifth and points per game third, and points per game at home both of their home games that they've played in Philadelphia over sixty points total.
Speaker 2: I'm going over here.
Speaker 3: All my bets could flame out during the day during Sunday or one o'clock, four o'clock. I'm gonna be getting popcorn, ready, fireworks. I'm ready to watch this show Sunday Night Football.
Speaker 2: Let's go over.
Speaker 1: I love it. If anybody saw my video this week on Betting Pros my top ten bets of the week, the Miami money line was part of forty percent of those bets this week, being about the Dolphins and Joe. The point I'm making everybody is if they go into Philadelphia, beat a team on the road in the Eagles that went to the Super Bowl last year, and beat them convincingly, all these numbers like TUA for MVP, which is a plus three fifty on Betting Pros, Tyreek Hill that's still in plus money, barely a plus one fifty for AP Player of the Year Josh enixus Al, Mike McDaniel at plus three hundred for Coach of the Year. All of these numbers are going to move significantly. Now, if they lose, I don't think they really move. But if they win, I think they do. Do you see this as a pivotal week here? For any investment you want to make in the Dolphins.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not gonna be betting this game. Maybe you know pre kick you know in regard to that, because I do want to see a couple of drives. Here's the biggest factor for me. If they can run on the front seven of the Philadelphia Eagles. And I understand the Jets made second half adjustments and caught them in terms of met life, but Jane Harder didn't play either night. Jalen Carter in that lineup is a huge difference maker. So again, if the rushing attack could basically take over on the road, then I'm in agreement with you because the biggest thing in terms of a playoff type of environment, if we're taking big picture for the Miami Dolphins, if they can go on the road and run the football consistently. Let's not forget they did it against New England and Foxboro. They rushed for a buck forty one on that front seven earlier in the I want to see that against the Eagles in this environment it's supposed to be a little bit of cold weather. I want to see them perform in that type of situation as well. It's on grass even better, I want to see that because we know them. They struggle with Newichi Park in terms of beating the Buffalo Bills. If you want to go and win an AFC championship, you're most likely going to have to go to Kansas City. They need to run the football, so that's the biggest thing I want to say. If they do that and win this ball game convincingly, I'm with you. I think big picture, they could challenge the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: The last time an NFL team led the league in rushing yards and passing yards nineteen forty one, and just if you're keeping scores at home, they were still wearing leather helmets at that point. There you go, Ericson, you used to have your leather helmet and you still wear that sometimes you go out just for protection for those cold New England nights. No, not so much all right, eRx, What do you think about this whole Dolphins conversation too, Because before we go. I think this is important conversation. I know you're in here on the over, but you and I both know these are media awards, and when you have a big win on the road, on a standalone primetime Sunday night game, it gets a lot of traction in the betting universe. And I think this is something people if you again, if you're in on the Dolphins, this is the time to get in because if it flames out, I don't think it really moves all that much unless they get really just torch, which I don't see. I don't think any of us see that happening. Necessarily, anything's possible. What do you think about this? Dolphins numbers of everyone for all these awards maybe moving if they get this win.
Speaker 2: No, I think it makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: And I think that one of the undervalued ones is maybe doing a Tyreek Hill for MVP. You know, just kind of the narrative around Tua is, you know, how much credit does he deserve? And you know, if you were to miss any time, Okay, Mike White steps in and they don't miss a beat, then that's boosters for Tyreek Hill, who is currently averaging like five yards per round run. Which is like absolutely insane when you look at a stat like that two yards per out run is good. He's averaging five yards per out run like it's bonkers. So if he could break the receiving record, like if he does all those things and he doesn't win MVP, like yeah, like you're talking to off, it's the Player of the Year, Like yeah, at plus money, I think that's awesome. But maybe MVP is not totally impossible for a wide receiver.
Speaker 2: I think it could happen right now.
Speaker 1: The best odds you can get on Tyreek Hill plus five thousand. I'm looking at it right now on Betting Pro. So yeah, it's out there, folks, it's out there, and it's interesting. You're getting plus four thousand. I see on Draft Kings and on FanDuel it's already down to plus three thousand. On Caesars, I say, down to plus three thousand. But Ericson makes a great point, And I also wonder as the media who votes for these awards, Heilemans starts to get a little younger if they start to change their whole like it could only be a quarterback award, And I think that's something to watch, not just this year. But in the years ahead, as things start to evolve, just like you know in the baseball world, you know the writers who voted for awards, things evolved, Remember and Felix Hernandez won the cy Young What do you have like thirteen wins? I think that year or something ridiculous like that. People look past it, look to the secondary numbers. But that took a long time to get there. People loved wins, so ever, evolving, that's what we're trying to do here. We're trying to help you win money. Joe Leasey's always a big help in that regard. Go follow him on x at go for the two. Check him out on sportscrit TV every Saturday, every Sunday. He's doing college football. He's doing pro football today on Sundays after my show on Sports Career at ten am Eastern. Go check him out there. Joe, When do you sleep? Honestly, just a little bit on Saturday night.
Speaker 4: Now, Saturday night, A little Sunday night actually is my biggest sleep night. After the Sunday night game. There you go, I get a little R and R to catch up for Monday night football.
Speaker 1: Sleep in on Monday, all right, Everybody, make sure you download that Betting Pros app, drop the comments below let us know what you are in on this week. Join the NFL contest at Bettingpros dot com slash NFL Contests, and again click that bell for notification so you know. Every time a piece of content drops here on the Betting Pros YouTube channel. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for Joe Lacy and Andrew Erickson. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids. Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros.