Speaker 1: Get your hands together, and we're gonna stop to party. Starting a party.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran after party.
Speaker 3: I can who can get here?
Speaker 4: These guys can't hear it, so they couldn't hear it.
Speaker 3: Elvis couldn't hear either.
Speaker 5: I hear that.
Speaker 6: You can hear that absolutely, see damn you got I think you guys.
Speaker 1: Are effing with But here's the else.
Speaker 4: Couldn't hear it either when we were doing it, like you're not doing anything.
Speaker 1: I hear it, okay, ring it into the microphone so people can hear it.
Speaker 6: H it's bell, it is and it's loud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really prevalent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't hear anything.
Speaker 2: You hear that nothing, the slightest thing.
Speaker 1: Nothing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like if I were anywhere in this room, I'd be like, who's ringing that bell?
Speaker 5: You don't have that. That's upper end. You don't have the upper end hearing thing if you are not effing No, this isn't like a group text.
Speaker 4: Okay, watch does everybody turn around? Okay, don't anybody look? But when you hear the bell, just no, say something. It's a podcast, scary say something. Okay, when you hear the bell, all right, here we go yeah, all right, wait, wait do it again. See, Nate, I'm telling you, I have no idea.
Speaker 6: This is seriously like when they do the tones in the in your ears, I would not be raising my hand right now.
Speaker 3: What like, have you gotten hearing tests?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He can't hear anything he needs He kind of say that.
Speaker 5: The first thing to go with your age is the upper part of the nothing.
Speaker 1: You can't hear anything. I hear it like a rattle.
Speaker 6: I don't hear a ding.
Speaker 5: Me me me, me, me, me, me me.
Speaker 2: When are you getting your hearing.
Speaker 5: As if I was blind like you could?
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's this handicap.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that?
Speaker 2: I don't, Nate, when are you getting your hearing aids?
Speaker 6: Because you aren't getting listen?
Speaker 2: I know people WHI have hearing ags. They are so tiny now and then you can turn them on and off and make them like you know, depending on the room volume and stuff. They said that they wish they had gotten them soon because the world is so different with you.
Speaker 3: Nice to me.
Speaker 2: And I went and got tested because I thought I needed them, but they told me no. I want.
Speaker 6: I wanted you to get this done, and you know this is just making it that much more obvious than sorry to have this done.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, buddy.
Speaker 3: Did you ever get the tubes in your ears as a kid?
Speaker 6: This is just hearing loss.
Speaker 1: This isn't like a thing.
Speaker 4: And a lot of it is from your stroke. Right, we think that happened, so.
Speaker 2: Now we feel bad.
Speaker 1: All either disabled guy.
Speaker 4: There are times though, you'll be talking to Nate and he just completely ignores you. But you would feel hurt by now, But it's because he didn't hear anything.
Speaker 2: You just and he's not a dad because I would have called that fatherhood.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know when they're talking to me because then the din slowly just gets quieter, and then I look up and somebody's looking at me. Yeah, you know they've been talking to me the whole time, but I can't hear speaking.
Speaker 3: Usually, if you don't get it the first time, you go Nate, no, and then we all collectively, oh, he didn't hear you.
Speaker 1: Then you have feel Nate, and then you turns out what.
Speaker 6: So when you go to a loud restaurant, do you have to do the huh oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because the voices are so loud around me that I have to lean into a person. Yeah, but that means my hearing is good because I'm picking up sounds from all over the room.
Speaker 1: No, if you think.
Speaker 5: About it, if you're a loud restaurant and everyone's talking loudly, I'm hearing people from other sides of the room as well.
Speaker 1: So I can't hear you. I would actually on you. That makes sense, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: I want somebody to be sitting like six tables over and for you'd be like, I heard everything you said, and then just to get it so wrong. There's no way you could hear what somebody is saying like two tables over.
Speaker 6: The problem you're having.
Speaker 1: The problem is all of the sound mixes together in person.
Speaker 5: Right, But because I hear so well, I.
Speaker 1: Feel that for sure.
Speaker 4: I hear what you're saying, but I'm not making sense of it.
Speaker 2: Obviously, scary lives in this world that's like special and I love that the.
Speaker 4: Upside down, it really is. Everything is off what it is.
Speaker 2: Do you see the demis in your world?
Speaker 6: Netflix, He doesn't know.
Speaker 4: This is the guy who said he's going to outlive us all because he doesn't exercise. He's preserving his body.
Speaker 1: There's less mileage because there's.
Speaker 2: Less life would be boring without you scared there would be it would be I.
Speaker 3: Will say I have that same problem. But I call it a problem. You call it a strength. I call it a problem. When I see a Broadway play, if I'm not in a certain section and I'm looking directly at them, I cannot understand a word that's going on in a play or a musical.
Speaker 4: Because you're hearing so good.
Speaker 1: I guess that's what it is.
Speaker 2: I do feel that sometimes I have that same problem, and I'm just like, is that why? Why is the music louder than the person there garbled the words? But I think a lot of people feel that way.
Speaker 3: Hamilton was wasted on me genuinely, and I saw it with lin Manuel Miranda too, Like I saw the O G Show and it just to me was like.
Speaker 1: It's so fat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, serious question for musicals, like if you were hearing impaired, there's no like follow along the lyrics, right.
Speaker 3: So I think they actually they do, yeah, or they have like little trans not like almost like when you go to the movie theater, they have like a connection that goes onto the chair that displays the subtitles. I would love that I above subtitles for plays my.
Speaker 6: TV no matter what app or whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm watching so much the.
Speaker 3: Subtitle My parents hate whenever I go over because then they're like, we can't get the subtitles off. I'm like, I love watching with subtitles.
Speaker 1: I actually absorb what's going on.
Speaker 6: And how many times are you watching a movie that you've seen one hundred times and then you realize what the person actually the sopranos?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yes, oh wait, what that's what that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Maybe we need above Scary's head?
Speaker 4: Yes, oh my god, could you imagine the thought bubble above scares head? Blank?
Speaker 1: Most look at it.
Speaker 2: He's ready for a nap.
Speaker 1: He's using his superpower slowing my aging process.
Speaker 6: Sharing what Diamond is saying in the other room, Scary, thank you for pointing out my disability.
Speaker 1: Well, no, that wasn't mean that was ghandy.
Speaker 2: Did you go to Costco now or like one of those places.
Speaker 1: In getting Well?
Speaker 6: I think Sam's Club actually, so why don't you go? I will?
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 6: No clue, if I didn't see it, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Well you don't hear Santa coming? Then that's really sad.
Speaker 6: Missus Claus does Bye everybody, Bye.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran after party