Speaker 1: Oh hey, there, it's me Jack. You've caught me unwinding, enjoying a large goblet of delicious eggnog, untangling my brain, gaining five to fifteen pounds of eggnog while we unwind. Here at Daily Zeitgeist, in addition to publishing our normal year end episodes and Santa's University, etc. We've decided to take the opportunity to count down the top ten episodes of the year published over the next ten days, the ten days that we'll be off Monday through Friday, two weeks in a row. How Jack, how did you guys determine the top ten episodes? They were all equally incredible. Well, we used a little something called democracy. Ever heard of it? Depending on when you listen to this episode, that might not be such a rhetorical question. But anyways, we let you vote on the most listened to episodes of the year to see what you liked best. And you're about to hear your answers. Just ten bangers right in a row. We've got a trending episode in the mix. We got a lot of good ones and at number one, well, let's just say you'll find out, especially if this is the number one episode. We're putting this same bumper at the start of all ten, so we hope you enjoy it.
Speaker 2: We hope you enjoyed.
Speaker 1: Listening to this year of TDZ as much as we enjoyed making it, and we will see you all in twenty twenty five. We hope you have a RESTful holiday. Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three, twenty five, Episode five of Dear Daily's I Guys Stay, a production of iHeart Radio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into america shared consciousness. And it is Friday February eleven. Nope, and it is Friday February sixteenth, twenty twenty four. Not a good start, guys, I'm fucking up the date. That's when you know you're in for it. When I'm can't even read numbers, the most the most basic thing to read. I think I think I learned that before reading numbers, before reading words. Anyways, my name is Jack O'Brien aka Dan and Na, not inspector jadget Na. No no, no Inspector jadget Na, no go. Sorry, Joe, judget Joe. That is courtesy of Rezik on the Discord, in reference to the fact that I pronounced inspector gadget with two soft g's, and then tried to pretend that I'd done it on purpose on yesterday's show and just like believed that more words should be pronounced with the soft G. I'm not proud. It just seemed like a good idea at the time. I am thrilled to be joined in the second by today's just co host, a brilliant now I'm not gonna keep doing it, a brilliant comedian writer, actor, the hilarious, the chaotic, the riding a recumbent bike in short shorts. It's Blake Waxland.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, this is Blake Wexler aka Happy girth daya my legs, Happy girth Day of my legs. Happy girth Day dear plumpers, Happy girth day of my legs. Today is my birthday, and I have a very exciting announcement.
Speaker 4: Is that really calf?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah. I would never joke about that. I would never I joke about a lot of things. I would never ever buy a birthday.
Speaker 1: Very serious about my birthday.
Speaker 3: Very serious. Equally a serious announcement. My calf muscles have gotten so big and strong they are no longer considered to be caps but cows now cow muscles.
Speaker 1: That sucks.
Speaker 4: It's good, It's really that is very good, very very good.
Speaker 1: I just thought you were commenting on the fact that every day's leg day for you, and you know, happy girth Day to your plumpers is every day, but happy happy birthday to your plumpers, and happy birthday to you, Blake Wesler. What a treat.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I know I came up with this bit, but it still is. It's starting to make me feel sick to my stomach hearing these words. Garm, I'm so sorry, and don't you.
Speaker 5: Going to say one more time?
Speaker 4: But I would never Is that weird?
Speaker 1: Is that a good combination to yeah, weird word that has been paired with plumpers and also very weird, which is that's fine? Both like and I used to describe that.
Speaker 5: I could add another word, I'm not adding. I'm not adding.
Speaker 1: You don't have to. Who are you? Though?
Speaker 5: Who am I?
Speaker 4: Who are you?
Speaker 1: We are thrilled to be jo ooined in our third seat by a brilliant writer, producer, vice columnus journalists, podcast host just all all of the jobs, just had them. It's been good at them. She's done them amazingly. Her memoir Why Don't You Tell Me was called propulsive and explosive by Publishers Weekly, and she was called a master storyteller by a regional paper, The New York Times. I don't know if you've ever heard of them. Please welcome to the show, the brilliant, the talented. Carmen Rita.
Speaker 5: What listen does Carmel san Diego have a song? I don't remember you did?
Speaker 6: Inspect san Diego is like, where in the world is.
Speaker 1: The place my brain is at? Is that? I couldn't even change the second word to san Diego, I said, Carmen, Inspector Jesus Christ, Guys, what is going on? I don't know? Fight? Is everybody doing good? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean is it really your birthday? Blake? I still don't know, Blake?
Speaker 4: Yeahday, birthday?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you, thank you so much. Yeah, it's uh.
Speaker 3: It is Friday, February sixteenth, which is today is my birthday.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I'm uh. I feel good. I feel young again in a way.
Speaker 3: I've done one. I've don't want eighty. The earlier part of my thirties has been it has been a slog. But now you know, I've had some serums and experimental medication and metal surgery, not even plastic surgery, and yeah, I feel I feel pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah where are you at.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm at home in a closet. No, there's construction in my building all of a sudden, so I'm like, yeah, in the class. No, no, no, listen, I've had I just had surgery like three months ago. So there you go, speaking of surgeries. But they're taking things out, not putting things in, so.
Speaker 4: It is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fewer things as we get older.
Speaker 5: Fewer things as you get older. Yes, things start, you know, disappearing for a good reason.
Speaker 4: A minimalist body is I think what we all want.
Speaker 6: Yes, with youthful blood transferring, you know, the blood of the youth into yourselves, as certain billionaires do.
Speaker 1: I'm glad someone said it. Or can we just stop acting like having young people as blood bags is only for billionaires?
Speaker 4: I mean, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a fun, earthy alternative to your morning coffee. You know, just get you do it. Don't do it all right? No, I was just trial balloon. It was a trial balloon. It didn't go over well. So we're just gonna kind of put that, put that back, and and I'll bring it out in a couple more years. See help people respond to it.
Speaker 4: Well, oh my god, car.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get you well, well, well look who it is. Yes, we're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're gonna tell our listeners a couple of things we're talking about today. You may have seen headlines that Russia space NUK something like that. The Russia is gonna nucus from space was kind of the vibes I was getting from the headlines Russian nuclear space weapons and yeah, washing it was.
Speaker 3: You should read the rest of the article before you add it into the show.
Speaker 1: Run. You may have seen Russian nuclear The words aren't even in order in my head space, but that's my impressionistic version of what it was like for me to see those words together. Is like, that's bad, right, Like that combination of words is bad. The truth of the story a little less scary. So we're just gonna talk about that turned the temperature down a little bit on the Russian nuclear space laser bombs thing. We're gonna talk about what it's like to apply for a job at McDonald's these days. Hint, it involves an ai blue space creature that you have to like answer existential questions about it.
Speaker 3: Very confused positive story. Yeah, that's gonna be uplifting in a lot of ways.
Speaker 1: And then we're gonna talk about Tesla troubles because yeah, we I mean we are an Elon Musk fan podcast. We we love him and we feel like he can do no wrong. But god damn guy keeps sucking up Tesla is Tesla is having a worse quarter.
Speaker 3: Likes he's so smart and rich's place.
Speaker 1: God stop, we were smarter and why don't you have fifty billion dollars? Bro? But he uh, Tesla, I didn't. I didn't realize this. I don't normally pay attention to the markets because I think it's like all bullshit, but it is just interesting. Like the thing that he's famous for is like making a lot of money for Tesla, Like with Tesla stock, he Tesla is having a worse quarter, a worse year so far than Boeing. Wh Yeah no, literally them Boeing there performed. Tesla is performing the worst out of any SMP five hundred stock Boeing has, Like just to put that in perspective, Boeing had a window explode off of the plane they built. A door explode off of a plane they built, and we're like, yeah, that's that's our bad. That one's on us, guys, and we know it was a problem, but you know you sorry, And Tesla's doing worse than that.
Speaker 3: Well, the cyber trucks can't fly is the problem. That's why he promised that cyber trucks could fly, and they can't. So that's going to hurt your stock.
Speaker 1: That is the tenor of the conversation of the cyber truck heading in is like, you literally can't be shot in this thing. Nothing can happen to it. And then the people who ordered their cyber trucks, the same people who are anxiously awaiting the latest email from Donald Trump, I have to assume go like got the owner's manual, And the owner's manual was like you, if a bird shits on this car, sell it or take it, or get like alcohol, like industrial strength alcohol wipes and clean that shit off immediately, because it's it's bad for your cyber truck. If like just a if it gets like dirt on.
Speaker 5: It, Yeah, it's made of a dowinoil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing. It's made of stainless steel, and they were like, oh the stainless thing. Die. Wait, turns out that doesn't mean it can't be staying, and in fact, it's like just just drinking in everything that you put on it like a sponge. So we'll talk about all that plenty more. But before we get to any of that, Carmen, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 5: Oh God, we're gonna start with that one, all right, so we can get out of the serious stuff. So on my search history, you're catching me right after lunch and once a week. It's my little routine because I need a little treat. Once a week with my lunch, I watch all the new movie previews. So my search was Godzillan Calm. Is that it's fair for godzill In Calm. You can laugh at me. It's listen, Godzilla is my girl, all right, let's be real. I can be a very very serious person and intellect. However, when it comes to giant reptiles who may be female trying to protect their territory and they can shoot blue lasers out of their mouths, I am on board so hard so.
Speaker 1: The thing my pause was not just being staggered at your low brow tasee. I wasn't like god. It was not me picking up the monocle that had fallen from my eye when you said Doddzian Kong. I thought they made this one already.
Speaker 5: They did, But it's the trailer. It's the new trailers.
Speaker 1: It's a trailer for the new sequel. So they got.
Speaker 5: Godzillaan Kong are teaming up.
Speaker 1: So the first one was Godzilla Jodzilla verse con.
Speaker 5: This is Godzilla x Kong, which means multi sequel.
Speaker 1: There's an x.
Speaker 4: It's a collect it's a collabo.
Speaker 1: Yes, mate, yes, man, So I was not up on this.
Speaker 5: And Kong has a metal glove.
Speaker 2: Why this.
Speaker 4: Is so ridiculous.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm gonna end up seeing this in like four D. Right, I'm gonna go to the theater where the seats move and it sprays water on you, and I'm just gonna laugh my ass off.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be wonderful.
Speaker 1: Did you watch the first the v Godzilla v. Kong? Yes?
Speaker 5: And did you see Godzilla Minus one, which was a masterpiece.
Speaker 1: I mean, these math equations too much for masterpiece. I didn't know there's gonna be math here. Oh yeah, sorry I cut you off.
Speaker 3: You had a no, no, no, no, it's okay, No I didn't. It's so hard for me to watch these when I'm you know, reading about Alexander Fleming and you know, like disco, like the guy discovered penicillin. It's just that's the type of stuff that I.
Speaker 5: Like, I have heard that, I see, I see.
Speaker 3: I have you seen the Apple Plus show monarch As.
Speaker 5: I watched a couple of episodes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I liked it, I like, really liked it. And of course the two Kurt Russell's were It's it's Kurt Russell and his son Quyet Russell. I believe both play the same person in different ages obviously super similar. Yeah, yeah it works. They have the Russell raw jaw line. And yeah, I thought it was cool. I liked it. It wasn't perfect, but I was. I was into it.
Speaker 5: I watched a couple of episodes, but it was it was okay, it was okay. But yeah, when it comes to the movies, I'm old school. This was my old you know when I was like when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you fuk with big monster movies like big Yeah, what is your top, what's your number one?
Speaker 5: Like that?
Speaker 1: So my original introduction to movies and remains. You know, my favorite movie was Jaws, which is a big monster movie, but like I didn't take it in that direction then. Instead just like got excited about Steven Spielberg movies and like didn't like I because I saw I think the thing that I followed up with was like a like seventies King Kong and its just like as a kid, like wasn't really doing it for me.
Speaker 5: And so my first girl crushed by the way.
Speaker 1: Just Klang, Yeah she's pretty, my lord.
Speaker 5: Yeah, LORDI I was like, I'm confused.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your number one big monster movie?
Speaker 5: Listen? My first which, by the way, I watch all kinds of like I'm a movie freak, so I'll watch anything and quite obsessive. But Alien was everything. Yeah for me, that movie I will watch over and over and over and over again, like the whole concept of all of it. Alien, Predator, big monster movie, Like I just I love them.
Speaker 1: They're cool.
Speaker 5: Terminator is he a monster?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 4: He is? The man is You've.
Speaker 1: Seen that video of him traveling to uh Brazil for a carnival, but he's no it's wild. It's like he was the host of a travel show in the seventies and he is out of control. He talks about you like sasses and things like that, things of this nature. Picks up a dancer one time, and it's like, uh, you're worried that somebody is going to be ripped to shreds. Yeah, so alien, Yeah, aliens. Twister twisters? Thoughts you excited?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it's too many. I could barely handle one, and now there's multiple. Now there's multiple twisters. Do you did you ever go to the Universal the Universal Studios in in La where sorry studio studio where they would have the King Kong, the massive King Kong, but they would give him banana breath, like they would have a scent of bananas.
Speaker 4: And I just looked it up.
Speaker 3: It turns out this is I'm not this isn't the beginning of my brain decaying.
Speaker 5: I would vomit.
Speaker 4: It was disgusting, you would be so.
Speaker 5: I would instantly throw up the.
Speaker 1: Fic. The cinematic universe of King Kong's contains massive bananas to go with the massive King Kong. Otherwise he would.
Speaker 4: Just have to be eating bushels, right, true, which is not sustainable.
Speaker 1: Not sustainable sustainable.
Speaker 5: King Kong does not need food.
Speaker 1: No, I mean a monster.
Speaker 5: His food is excitement. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I have no fear.
Speaker 5: My monsters like eating and pooping like I just really destroys the image in my head.
Speaker 1: His food like a you know, late night talk show hosts fit food is our adulation and applause. King Kong's food is our fear and terror. Yes, yes, yes, What is something you think is over range? You know what?
Speaker 5: Okay, let's bring your back down to I think you said something. You said that you know the markets are bullshit, right Jack?
Speaker 1: You just said that?
Speaker 5: All right, So let's let's let's bring ourselves back there for a second. Because I'm thinking a lot about this because some sports star just started some nonprofit about financial literacy. I covered financial literacy for twenty plus years. I gave financial advice. I was an editor at Money Fortune, I had a TV show all this stuff, and I can tell you I retired from it, I want to say, seventy years ago, and I'm so glad I did. Because one of the things is the realization that you cannot financially literate yourself out of a real fed up economy doesn't pay you, right, you can't the system when I found out in covering the business for so long, covering the banks, covering how everything has made, the government, the laws, the rules you are up against. Of course, you need to know the basics, especially women and marginalized people. You have to know the basics and how to protect yourself and how to be on timeable. But the idea that so many of these things are set in motion or beyond your control, like credit scores or like you know, overdrafts, or like the market where, by the way, most of the market is only fifteen percent of American people have access to the stock market, right, So how can you now? When I started back in financial literacy, it was it was a different ballgame. And now it's like you can't sit there and teach people out of the fact that, for example, my first apartment. Let's see, my first job, I was making thirty five thousand dollars a year, New York City, Manhattan. Yeah, I could afford a studio apartment walking distance from my job.
Speaker 4: Wow, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 5: Seven hundred and fifty dollars. Now, and thank you, by the way for having the geriatric on your show.
Speaker 6: Now it's age is good.
Speaker 5: I'm alive. I'm alive.
Speaker 4: Age is good.
Speaker 5: But they'll give you a perspective. Now, I've got young people telling me that they're starting at thirty five thousand dollars a year and a studio apartment in Midtown is going for three thousand plus. Stop. How can you possibly be literal enough to get yourself out of the fact that they were just not paying people what we should be paid.
Speaker 1: Learn more from. Yeah, well, one thing I recently bootstraps, no boots.
Speaker 6: Let me say it ain't no bootstraps. They're gonna get you out of this. Saying no boots, you can put on your feet and get you out of this. Yes, you can all sit there and grind. But the fact of the matter is that if the system is set up so badly against us that I just hope it's so overrated. When you see financial literacy, when you see experts. Now, back when I started, there were very few experts because you actually had to be an expert. Yeah, okay, Now, it's about selling things, it's about selling information, it's about selling you a program, it's about all this.
Speaker 5: Just be very very careful. Yeah, and then we've got to get we've got to make some changes period.
Speaker 1: The I mean, there's definitely like a real time almost food chain like proliferation of scams that are like aiming at you, and like that's definitely good to familiarize yourself with. But yeah, when I learned that financial literacy was like a pet project of big banks, yeah, I was like, oh wait a second year. Yeah, like there because it helps their narrative that like, no, the problem, the reason there's inequality has it's not systemic. It's not this system that is like just funneling massive amounts of money our way. It's actually, uh, you guys are too dumb, and we're we're willing to help you with that if you just like pay us for these financial literacy programs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the whole Like you're also bad because you use straws, but we are just gonna suck all the oil out of you know what I mean. It's all personal responsibility bs because they want to distract you from the fact that it's all happening upstairs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really indicative and fucked up of how bad the system is. That like beyond to your point basic understanding, it's you're supposed to be like, you know what, Actually you probably should be ignorant to what's going on because it's going to make you way more upset. You actually know how fucked up the system is, how it's upsetting.
Speaker 1: That is not what the begs consider. Financial literacy is like knowing what what they're doing to fuck you over. The financial literacy is like all these financial products that we can offer you to which is why.
Speaker 5: We need Elizabeth Wren to stay where she is and do more because because of her that that things have changed and our continue to change and and we got to change it. So you don't change the rules. They're just going to do whatever they can, right, whatever they can.
Speaker 4: Like it.
Speaker 1: It seems like it's simple similar. I don't know if it's exactly the same mechanism, but the reason that taxes are so complicated in the US, like doing your own taxes is not like I feel like if you talk to people in other countries about financial literacy, they'll be like, what the fuck are you talking about? Like I just like, I know how much money I have and I try not to like spend more than that and like that. But it's so complicated because it's profitable for corporations.
Speaker 5: To make it complicated, it's the government knows how much you own taxes, all right, they can. You don't need a company to pay a company. So anyway, that's another one of the fights that's happening on Washington now to kind of outlaw the whole tax prep stuff and have people why are we paying? Why is everybody paying for this stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does seem like people are kind of catching on to that one. Yes, Carmen, what is something you think is underrated?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: This is more fun?
Speaker 1: Do you know what? I love?
Speaker 5: Love, love love.
Speaker 4: Let's go about capital punishment? No, kidd and.
Speaker 5: They hold me up, don't get me mad?
Speaker 1: Now? Oh wow, you know this is.
Speaker 5: That mout your moss fun?
Speaker 6: Okay, So on shows I love because of course I'm a writer too, But I love mash up words.
Speaker 5: I don't like. I'm not talking about those TikTok kind of stuff like Risen, So I'm talking about mash up boards because right now, the word that I can't get out of my head, which I love so much is corpsical. Is anyone watching Detective? It is the idea and I've and I come across a couple more of these words, and I just love they make me so happy. H Corpsical like the power to be able to create a word that instantly makes your brain.
Speaker 1: Go corpse know exactly what that is, and you.
Speaker 5: Know exactly what it is, and it's a nonsense word. I can't. By the way, I love the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you love true.
Speaker 3: That's a great underrated That's that's one of honestly my favorite underrated. It's that's such a good one because it's something that you appreciate subconsciously. But then hearing you say that, I want to I want to keep an eye out for more more corpsicle type words.
Speaker 5: It's so fun. And then every time I hear corpsicle, I'm like, oh, I just love it.
Speaker 1: By the way, so so that you know where I'm at, I tried to write corpsicle. I wasn't quite sure how to how to spell it, and my autocorrect change it to crop circle.
Speaker 5: So you know what, it's another fantastical thing you love sign So there you go.
Speaker 1: I love science. Is that what you said? Yes? I love science.
Speaker 3: Science signs the M Night Shamalin movie signs that.
Speaker 1: And see class that's I think that's in another M Night Shyamalan movie where Mark Wahlberg is acience teacher and he's like where just written on the board is like, where'd the bees go? Oh?
Speaker 5: Wasn't that? That wasn't signs? Which one was that one?
Speaker 1: That that? Oh my god, what about the bees?
Speaker 4: Though, bro, don't spoil it.
Speaker 3: Don't spoil it, don't tell us where the pot?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that's a good Oneah, that is a good one.
Speaker 1: True Detective Season four or yeah, season four has one of the most That corpsicle is the corp cycle to end all corpsicles.
Speaker 4: By the way, it's a bunch of Yeah, it's a real and if you like.
Speaker 5: This season, look at me. I'm not doing promo for her, but I do adore her. The director of Isa Lopez right from Mexico. She has her horror movie Tigers Are Not Afraid. It was beautiful and fresh.
Speaker 6: You know, when you see a movie, it's not like you're not like, wow, that was so great in epicable, but but when you see it and you go, okay.
Speaker 5: That's new. Yeah, Like how hard is it to see to watch something today and be like, Okay, that's that's new. I haven't seen that. That's her and it is brilliant, so I'm not surprised that she produced a corpsicle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If you watch that movie, you're like, this lady's brain is different. Yeah, Miliki.
Speaker 4: Oh that only has a ninety seven percent on Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 5: That's all it happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so high happy for herting my movies to watch list me too, mm hmm so good.
Speaker 5: So good by the way, ethel LOVEO LOVEO. Okay, moving on.
Speaker 1: She's a big fan, as are all great brilliant you know, directors who think different. They are huge fans of the days iist. And we'll get fits fits All right, let's take a quick break and come back, and we'll run through some news stories. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Okay, and we're back.
Speaker 1: And I do like to every once in a while check in with my good friend at the dreadg Report. Every once in a while. It's just you do. The Drug Report is like gets more traffic than the New York Times and it is only one page. It has like as many page views as the New York Times. And it's just a bunch of links that this strange man puts up on his weird conservative website. And yesterday it was all about Russia space, nukes and how you know, just in like big font red lettering. That's usually when he's like, this is the one that everybody should be paying attention to. So I have to assume that this anxiety, the anxiety over Russian space new clear weapons, has entered the American bloodstream. So I just wanted to kind of take a quick look at how this came about. It started with a person in the US House Intelligence Committee who Mike Turner, some name that is just like two very common names sandwich together, very plain, but he's he's someone who, like when I mentioned him to people who I don't think are even that politically active, they're like, oh, yeah, I'm Mike turn So I just might not be totally up on this person. But he got briefed on something and was immediately like, oh my god, like you need to like let us know what is happening here, you need to let it like declassify this whole thing, and like dropped hints that it was involved Russia and nuclear weapons and space and that's a scary combination. I can see how that is a scary combination. Jackpot. So the reality of the situation is that I will just read directly from the article that people were able to put together using actual sourcing. US intelligence shows that Russia is discussing the possibility of basing a nuclear weapon in space. So they're discussing the possibility, but we did not discover that Russia has a nuclear missile in orbit pointing at our head. We are reporting on a conversation that we think might be happening in Russia. And why would they have a nuclear weapon in space because it could be used to threaten our satellite communication. So another detail that made me less stressed out about this, like thinking about basing a weapon in space that could fuck with my Wi Fi and cellular signal, Like.
Speaker 4: Now I'm freaked out. No, now I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I think that's absolutely horrifying. Yeah, that is a nightmare scenario. That is truly nightmare. Truly.
Speaker 1: It also feels like not the way you would attack someone's communication is to just blow all of the satellites out of the sky with a nuclear weapon, Like that's where you're wrong.
Speaker 3: That's where you're wrong. It's not going to blow it. They're actually going to just have it ram into the satellites and break them. So no explosives it's going to orbit around, bumping into satellites. I believe it's what Mike, Mike Turner or whoever this in the room.
Speaker 5: What the hell?
Speaker 4: You know, A lot of a lot of circles, you.
Speaker 5: Know, a lot of details.
Speaker 1: So it's a bumper car, nuclear power bumps, bumper nuke. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's terrifying.
Speaker 5: Look, I mean it's a conversation, but with the idea of knocking.
Speaker 6: Out communications terrifying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because everything runs on everything runs.
Speaker 1: On it now, Yeah, for sure, I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, trains, automobiles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just saw all the water come out of Jack's body when he had to say automobiles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you're all skin and teeth.
Speaker 5: We had to say it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry I put you in that position. I thought this was already happening. I just figured there were already were news in space that we have that they had them same.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like there's going to be lots of satellite based warfare happening in the near future. It just it feels less scary than the idea of that. The headline was communicating to me that a nuclear weapon was going to be shot from space at us, and we wouldn't have any warning and everything go boom. People are pointing out, like so, everyone was like, so, why did he just like leak the scariest possible version of this story that we've known about for many years that has been like an ongoing, you know, piece of information that the intelligence committees were aware of, and people think it's possible. Reasons have to do with trying to make people more scared of Russia to get the Ukraine Israel funding bill through the House where it is currently stalled out. There's also a bill coming up that affects the government's ability to spy on us, and so if they can get people scared enough, they feel like maybe, you know, they need a good scare around. Every time that thing is getting ratified or re ratified.
Speaker 5: Feels very smoke Bomby.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, yeah, you know, it's just very much like just throwing out smoke. Bu up, don't look over here, look over there. Yeah, all the fires over there, Wait, the fires over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: My ex husbands used.
Speaker 1: To do that, right with literal smoke you've mainly been married to I would be like, I would.
Speaker 5: Be like, there's a smoke bomb. You're like, look over there, and I'm like, I'm still right here.
Speaker 6: I'm not moving my gaze. Man, my days stays right here where it should be. But is that that's the tactic and it's just really stupidly tried and true type.
Speaker 1: Of typical tact. Yeah. Even Representative Andy Ogles, which that can't be a real name, but we'll go with it. On Thursday, accused Turner of having ulterior motives, citing the battle over both funding for Ukraine and a bill to reauthorize the nation's warrant less spy powers, each of which has raised some opposition. By the way, Andy Ogles is a Republican from Tennessee, so he's like in this guy's party and he's like, guys, this is for real. This is dumb. And they said, yeah, for real, this is dumb. But that's really you.
Speaker 5: Gotta assume that there's always some truth in these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the intelligence.
Speaker 5: It's still smoke, like there's still something happening.
Speaker 1: It definitely. It created a new action movie in my mind where we're like blowing each other's satellites out of the sky and it's like satellite wars and it is tyrese and ludicrous. In a car that has been Yes, like something similar happens in one of the Fast and Furious movies, but they instead of blowing a satellite up with uh nuke, they drive into space in a car and.
Speaker 4: It is still a car.
Speaker 3: It's important to note it's not a plane, it's not a satellite. It is a car, so it still fits in vital There's a there's a show on by the way. I love that, Like you have me as a co host and all my expertise is from someone who just got an Apple Plus subscription.
Speaker 1: But on.
Speaker 3: Season two where it's called for All Mankind and the premise is if the Soviets won the space race.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we've had already on the show before. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I really really like it. And it's kind of a vehicle to There are some like corny parts where like Ted Kennedy becomes president because chap equittic doesn't happen because of like a scheduling issue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but uh, it is a similar premise.
Speaker 3: I think like later in the show there might be uh nuke nukean space situation or whatever.
Speaker 4: But it is a good show.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a total bullshit boring premise like okay, but it's good.
Speaker 5: Did you see what you leave the world behind?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, but we talked about.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I actually had to look up the name because I just notice the the Amahashar Ali, that Beautiful Man and the Obama movie, and I was that's exactly the promise. The satellites are out and it throws the world into complete chaos and planes fall out of the sky and it's it's horrifying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what plan is that? What would happen if the satellites went out? They would just be like, well, there goes that. Guys. We were really dependent on the satellite up here in the flight decks, so we're just gonna take her down rapidly.
Speaker 5: We don't know how to fly this thing. We're just here for to make y'all feel better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: The satellites are magnets that keep the planes up in the air, right is that movie?
Speaker 1: Seems like it was very full of shit to me, But well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're still scary, still scary, don't be little the fears.
Speaker 1: All right, So, speaking of the difference between like real fears and bullshit fears, we got but this new glimpse of the future with AI, where America is using AI to continue to innovate new and exciting ways to make life miserable for the most vulnerable people in our country, and that in this instance that means soul crushing hurdles for people to jump through in order to simply apply to work for McDonald's. So companies like FedEx, McDonald's and Darden, who is the company the restaurant group that you know has olive Garden, et cetera, are all clients of Paradox dot ai, a tech startup that helps them out with the hiring process. And it's got so it asks applicants to go through a lengthy and completely baffling personality test starring a blue humanoid alien named Ash, and as one applicant complained, I'm Reddit quote man, I just want a dishwasher job. Why?
Speaker 4: Why this is this shit?
Speaker 1: So, as outlined in an article I'm for for media, the test consists of images featuring Ash in a variety of situations and you have to click on one of two boxes, either me or not me. And some of the images like make sense within the context of a job application, like there's one in which Ash is being yelled at by a customer. Also a blue humanoid alien kind of looks like if Pixar made an Avatar movie set entirely inside an olive garden and it was like the year nineteen ninety one, because the you know, humanoid aliens, aren't.
Speaker 4: I agree that? Second what you just said, I would I would watch that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there you go, Jones. But so you have to answer it's like, what does this say not much bothers me me or not me? I think we know the answer to that one, right, Like that's yes. If you've if you've had to just like as a personality test for a job interview before, Yeah, no, that's me. Nothing bothers me. I like, actually people screaming in my face that's my food. That's actually how I you know, how can kong our screams?
Speaker 4: And yeah, so you have bas yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, no need for gigantic bananas because you just feed me your customer's derision and that is what gets me through the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, third option, yes, endless, but you have bottomless Karens.
Speaker 1: Yes. Other images are like kind of existential and just like kind of random feeling, like one where Ash has fallen off a bicycle that is science like a sci fi bicycle like one of the wheels doesn't have spokes on it. It seems like and hurt his knee, accompanied by the caption things happen to me me not me. I mean, I don't know how you could possibly take an answer to that question and hold it either against someone or like for them.
Speaker 4: Like I can. It's very clear.
Speaker 3: So if you you don't want to hire someone who just shit happens to them all the time, like it's a liability. People can fall off bikes, like when something happens to you, Jack, it's your fault. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: So things don't happen to me. I go through the world dominating everything I see, and that is what's going to make me a good dishwasher at Olive Garden.
Speaker 5: And you're not going to call you fell off your bike.
Speaker 3: That's correct, That's correct, bikes.
Speaker 1: Things happened to me.
Speaker 4: Things happen.
Speaker 1: It's like such a philosophical question.
Speaker 5: It's really personality of them.
Speaker 1: We will get to that. It is complete guard Yeah, but it's just like I'm just trying to put myself in the position of like the poor fucking people. And also like you're going to a website that says like dot ai so you're like, oh, this is like some next level like computer mind ship where I'm it's like judging me and telling me like I'm worthy or not worthy, and like somehow there's a blue humanoid alien involved. It's just it's like this extra little mind fuck to make the thing seem impressive.
Speaker 3: I guess I mean smart. Yeah, like that's that's what it's. Oh so I'm actually done. It makes you feel even more inadequate, probably because there's also you know, it's like financial literacy, also internet literacy, and these questions where the these poor applicants are going to get just so in their head, and not only is it going to be a nightmare experience to get the end goal of getting a job, they also are going to not feel as good about themselves and it's going to cause more stress in an already stressful situation.
Speaker 4: This is a bomber, that's what.
Speaker 5: They're trying to do. Yeah, there's always watching you. That's what they're trying to make you feel.
Speaker 1: Like, brother sound cool though you call them man's a scion? Yeah, brother a brother? The brother. The images are probably AI generated and that's basically all is that is AI about this Because the test seems to be just a good old fashioned personality test, relying on the ocean model, which was created back in the eighties, and the big five categories they say matter, like why it's called ocean is openness, conscientiousness, extra version, agreeableness, and neuroticism. You don't want to score big on the neuroticism scale. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 5: If it's a detailer into job, Oh you do?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, yeah, I've just that. No wonder, I have I need one failed, No wonder. I was the worst waiter of all time. I was actually a pretty good dishwasher though, and a pretty good butler, but could not. Yeah, fucking sucked at being a waiter.
Speaker 4: You've been too hard on yourself. I'm sure you were fine.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, if you were could be a good butler, you had have to have been a good server.
Speaker 1: Better than a I was a better butler than a waiter, but not a very good not very good at that either. There was one time where a woman was like, all right, we have a wedding, Like I need you to iron this for me. And I brought it back and she was like, could you bring me the iron? And just and then let me watch her do it. She was like, you should watch this. Say you're being better at this. Yeah, you suck at this.
Speaker 3: You are butler, because I just accepted that as a normal answer, that you were a butler in.
Speaker 1: The concierge at a British hotel.
Speaker 5: Butler, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a bel at a British hotel. Is Yeah, the butler you have resting butler face, my mouth is always like a little us.
Speaker 5: It's a different RBF and he's got it correct.
Speaker 1: But yeah. So the actual AI offered by the company is actually a chat bot named other than the cool ash pictures that accompany the test, a chat bot named Olivia who takes applicants through the application process, helps hiring managers filter through applicants and schedule inner views and is uh. And you're going to be shocked to hear this if you've ever used like a non human assistant is fucking terrible at their job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't understand that. I'm sorry I didn't understand that. I'm sorry I didn't understand that. It's just the same message you get over and over and over again. God forbid, you have a person a job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to do it. I'll start believing in this technology when I'm on a phone tree and like my brain doesn't immediately be like operator operator, can I have it? Let me speak to a human please? Could I speak?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've just never things are happening to me. These things are happening to me right now. This is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Yes, I listen, it's this two things psych it's it's biah in this. This is not smart. This is not smart stuff. Come on people, come on.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 6: There's a sales guy from the tech company who goes to Mickeyd's headquarters and oh, guys, I got this new technology and you really need to and it really help you with your bottom b BOVA And it's all a bunch of BS numbers and they're like, well that's cool, sign us up.
Speaker 5: This is this is all it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amusing but sad to that point, Paradox is valued at one point five billion dollars, and yet most of these hiring chatbots are not even as advanced or elaborate as chat GPT. They are rudimentary and can only ask basic questions.
Speaker 4: So brutal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just a blue humanoid alien gloss on the same shit that's been happening, and everybody is recognized. If you throw AI on it, it's gonna it's gonna sell Your salespeople are gonna have a much easier time selling it because everybody's just like.
Speaker 5: Wow, if you want me to not like you right away, do one of them say, oh, what's your what's your personality test? Or what's your what's your your ocean westa blah blah blah. That's actually happened, Actually had people do that. Yeah, I'd rather you ask me my goddamn sign. Yeah, like just don't Yeah bad, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, It's it's all bullshit, And there is like interesting stuff being done in AI, Like I think right now they're trying to like, you know, they figured out the folding of like how proteins are folded. That is still the thing that I'm going to like AI. It has solved a scientific medical issue that is going to help scientists cure disease. So great, it was all worth it. But it's just once it gets into the level of if a salesperson is trying to sell it, then you're probably fucked in some way. It's not like trying to solve a existing problem, like I don't know death. Yeah, it's not gonna be good. There's also a new one that I just read about where they're trying an AI is trying to figure out how to translate smell like a so a computer can like evaluate a smell of bananas so they can create more realistic banana breath for kinch kanj. Yeah, but uh, like that smell is actually like if you've ever seen dogs who can like smell cancer and like like various diseases have sense and so it would be like an amazing breakthrough. It would be like basically what Theoryannose was promising with like just a tiny bit of blakes if you don't need any blood, it just like comes up and kind of you get sniffed by a robot. So it seems a little unnerving, but where Yeah that's a good point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good points.
Speaker 5: I take it back as long as it's not anthropomor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it's kmre comre. Let me me get a whiffy you.
Speaker 4: This is a thing is an object. Why'd you make it a person?
Speaker 1: Get over here, Let me get a good whiff of you.
Speaker 4: Why is its voice so low?
Speaker 1: The smelly gets smoked cigarettes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, Uh, let's take a quick.
Speaker 1: Break and we'll come back and talk about Tesla. Will be right back.
Speaker 7: We'll be right back, and we're back, and so cyber trucks are already, you know.
Speaker 1: They finally shipped about a month and a half ago, started selling to a lot of Elum fan boys, started selling above sticker being traded on stock x like they were a pair of sneakers. But now people are pointing out, like now now they've had a little time to spend with them, that this machine that was supposed to be able to handle torrents of gunfire cannot stand up to a little bit of rain. Unfortunately, they've been complaining on forums about small orange flex appearing on the car after driving it in the rain for Oh but this is I mean, how how is a car supposed to be able to stand up for They were driving on the rain for two days. I mean, come on, guys, cars can't hold Oh wait no, I was thinking that's a that's a tissue box. Can't stand to be outside for two days.
Speaker 4: You make that mistake all the time.
Speaker 1: God friendship, Yeah, I need to get the need to put the poster back up that has car tissue box. But yeah, so this is as a result of its unusual stainless steel exoskeleton, which it also has a trouble with stains. The owner's manual mentions the possibility of corrosion with a surprisingly quote fussy and the skyde for a car that looks like it belongs to RoboCop, requiring drivers to immediately remove corrosive substances like grease, oil, bird droppings, tree resin, dead insects, tar spots, road salt, industrial fallout, et cetera.
Speaker 5: So never leave the garage.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is like this feels like have you ever like gotten a really expensive pair of shoes or like like a really nice shirt and then you're just like terrified to wear it like that. It's that if you were like driving that shirt, driving around with that shirt on the outside of your car, like there really well done.
Speaker 5: It's supposed to be well made. It could lass you forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the whole point, right. There's this substance on the exterior of cars that's called the orange peel. That is like this thick layer of plastic that is the thing that makes your car glossy, and it's the thing that keeps your you know, the metal on your car separated from the elements. And it's one of those things that I'm sure Elon Musk didn't fuck with because he wanted the car to look like it was from the future. But it existed all these years for a reason. It turns out like that you can't just have the metal that's inside the car just on the outside of the car. It's going to look like a rusted out piece of shit pretty soon.
Speaker 5: You know, I mean, is that what it is?
Speaker 1: Maybe you know, yeah, some some may say, some may say, but it says you have to like remove the like remove a dead bug immediately from your car. Is like so stressful. I can't imagine having pull over, pull over over or bankrupt.
Speaker 5: Happens sat listen, nobody looks cool in that thing.
Speaker 1: I think they look.
Speaker 5: No, no, no no.
Speaker 3: If I get a couple of sit ups, I think if I drove it shirtless, I could probably pull it off.
Speaker 5: If you listen. If you're going to get a car like that, you had better be full on looking like freaking matrix. Okay, like please.
Speaker 1: You to be.
Speaker 5: To have a car that falls apart in the rain. But something about bullets just dressed for the occasion. Please entertain us, please with the full picture.
Speaker 4: That's all I asked.
Speaker 3: That is funny that it can repel bullets but not water. It is a very It is.
Speaker 1: Like the aliens and side poop.
Speaker 5: They everything has a weakness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be a good that that should have been the aliens and signs weakness, not water.
Speaker 4: I thought you're gonna say they should have all been cyber trucks.
Speaker 1: They should have all been driving around in cyber trucks.
Speaker 4: That would have been Yeah, that would have been crazy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, now that the cyber truck owners are having to take maintenance tips from people who owned another doomed stainless steel vanity car, the DeLorean, and it's like, no, actually, if you like do wind decks like the second after you drive it for five minutes, you can actually keep it looking pretty good. But you have to like keep windecks with you and stop every two miles.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no passenger seats in it because it's the loneliest.
Speaker 4: People in the world.
Speaker 1: No need, It's.
Speaker 6: Right, But also, you know, you want to see some bad as bulletproof cars, all you gotta do is go to South America.
Speaker 5: Man, I they're everywhere. I mean I've seen them. They look fire and trust me, they're gorgeous. The leather's fabulous, and the drivers like buff and everyone looks fly. So that's all you need.
Speaker 4: Like that, Yeah, I'm in con me in.
Speaker 1: Worth noting Tesla had the worst performance of any S and P five hundred stock this year, So you know, I don't know. It just feels like he's like the stuff that has been evident to a lot of us who are paying attention for a long time. Like even the fanboys in the financial industry are starting to be like, wait, but like what if he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about? What if this is all? Yeah, So anyways, we'll keep our eye on it.
Speaker 5: Have nothing good to say.
Speaker 1: This is market watch and uh market watch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, finally the podcases has made this pivot. The pivot that.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm talking about. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have someone reading a ticker throughout the entire Oh.
Speaker 5: I would have so much fun, you don't even know. I would give you the backstory of every CEO's some one of my favorite pastimes. CEO Jr.
Speaker 4: That's too interesting, too interesting, yeah, just numbers.
Speaker 1: Do you give us the craziest or most interesting story about an anonymous US CEO that you.
Speaker 5: Well, there's no a noon because everybody knows if I say anything, but it's all playing out. Look, look at go look at who was on the cover of Forbes. Forbes even has its own thing about how many people were on the cover of Forbes that are that were criminals?
Speaker 1: What right?
Speaker 4: Criminals?
Speaker 5: Bitcoin three us right. We work like we've seen all this stuff. And one of the biggest signs is when somebody comes in, like mister you know who and says they founded a company that they that's right off the bat.
Speaker 4: You know, this is trash, interesting, right.
Speaker 5: Trash because anybody with a personality, let's go back to personalities, anybody in the personality that says something like that is a dangerous person meaning dangerous like they'll take your money and they won't give a shit.
Speaker 1: So be careful, people, keep your ad on a swivel out there, people, while you're out there in this market, in this market world of ours. Carmen Rita Wang, what a pleasure having you on the daily zeitgeist? As always? Where can people find you? Follow you? All that good stuff?
Speaker 5: Always happy to be with you, guys. Blake, so nice to be with you. Yeah, you can get me at Instagram, off social all that. Carmen rita wongo dot com.
Speaker 1: And is there a work of media that you've been enjoying.
Speaker 5: That I've been enjoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about something about more media.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is this is my wheelhouse. I am a doom freak since the book, I will absorb anything done related.
Speaker 1: Wow, So should people where should people start book? It was my brother, my big brother and I.
Speaker 5: It's a real tattoo. My big brother and I were. We were the biggest dune heads when we were kids. So yeah, that's for him, not for Denny Villanuev the director or the bad movie from the eighties. But it's just great stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you like part one?
Speaker 5: I did like it a lot. Yeah, I like anything the director does, Bev, but this one. The buzz on the number two is that it is insane, like way above number one.
Speaker 1: Number one was like cool, but it felt like I think I think I also didn't know how much of it, like how to what degree it was like the first half of a movie, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah it was, it was. But the second one is supposed to be bonkers, so I've got seats on the first night. I cannot wait. Yeah, And if you want to laugh a lot and have some fun, do it while you're inebriated. Watch the first movie done with Sting in a tiny little metal bikini pants.
Speaker 1: It's oh yeah, David Lynch, great bad, yeah, good good good bed Blake Wexler, Happy birthday to Blake, Happy.
Speaker 4: Birthday, birthday to you both.
Speaker 1: Where can people find you? Follow you, wish you happy birthday, all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: People can wish me happy birthday for the rest of the year until my completely honest at Blake Wexler. This is this food, folks, he this is my food. Nourish me with your birth, with my own birth. I don't know what that and milk me. So also some stand up dates. March fifteenth, I'll be at a Strong Rope Brewery in Brooklyn, New York.
Speaker 4: Goannas.
Speaker 3: April will be in Cincinnati, Bristol, Tennessee, and Pittsburgh. In May and June, I'll be in Austin, Texas.
Speaker 1: Austin, Texas, the capital of stand up.
Speaker 4: The capital of conservative.
Speaker 5: No, not Austin Austin's Blue Austin's Blue Austin.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: I do like coming to Austin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is there workimedia you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: Yes, Apple Plus No So Day the Whole Cattle seven months. Dave Ross who's a very funny stand up comedian. His Instagram handle is Dave to the Ross. He's been doing this thing where he takes stock like sports team logos that you would see like a high school use or like a beer league or something, and then instead of the team name, he edits it to like these very like these very funny lines. So there'll be one with like a like a guy about to hike a football and it just says, do you know a good therapist?
Speaker 4: But in a team?
Speaker 1: You know, in a team fun.
Speaker 3: And there's another one where it's like a guy like a skull wearing a football helmet, you know, kind of like a Raiders logo but a little bit Halloween, and it just said I died playing football, and an angry ball saying I'm always afraid. Like it's it's very very I'm I'm describing an image based work of media, which I probably shouldn't have done. But if you go to Dave to the Ross. It's very, very, very funny.
Speaker 1: So that's great smart too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's great. I love it.
Speaker 1: You can find me on Twitter a Jack Underscore O'Brien tweet I've been enjoying. Uh. I just saw dope Be the Dumbfuck on Twitter at Pete Underscore irons eight seven to two h six. Usually I'll just do the but his was so long convoluted, I just had to use what he wrote his name as Dopey the Dumbfunck tweeted getting a question wrong at trivia and faking a hamstring pool and oh shit, damn it just rolling around on the ground. And then Austin Heimer tweeted, what if instead of the Sixties, the New Fantastic Four took place in the seventies and instead of Pedro Pascal, it started Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe and instead of being superheroes, they were both private detectives. Oh I love that movie. Was fun. That movie was fun. You can find us on Twitter at daily Zeikeeist. We're at the Daily Zeichgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page and a website Daily Zeikeeist dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnotes. We like off to the information that we talked about today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Super producer just A Connor, is there a song that you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so this track has a vintage smoky jazz club vibe to it. It's from a Brazilian Norwegian singer songwriter, Charlotte Do Santos. There's some gorgeous falsetto and vocal work going on here. It's really chill and viby. So check out this song. It's called Watching You by Charlotte Do Santos and you can find that song in the footnotes footnotes.
Speaker 1: All right, we will look after that. The Daily Zaika is a production of iHeartRadio for more podcasts from my Heart Radio, the iHeartRadio ap Apple podcast wherever you listen to your favorite shows, that is gonna do it for us this morning. We are back on Tuesday to tell you what was trending over the long weekend, and then with a episode after that later that day. I believe, so we will talk to you all day. Bye,