Speaker 1: Have you ever eaten an egg McMuffin, or really any food from any restaurant ever?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, if you have, wouldn't you like to know the inside secrets that go into making the food.
Speaker 3: That you're ordering?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Probably not, because ignorance is bliss sometimes. But there's a trend going viral of former employees sharing company secrets now that they no longer work there. And yes, there's a secret about the egg McMuffin that you need to here.
Speaker 3: Please don't do this.
Speaker 1: We'll go over that and more company secrets you're not supposed to know right after this. Also, if you have one, go ahead and call us eighty eight three four three one oh six one or text in four one oh six one. I've worked in retail for years and can tell you that all new clothing is dirty.
Speaker 3: Oh this still shocks people.
Speaker 1: But there's no washing machine or disinfectant spray wipes when clothes come in and are returned. I've opened boxes of new clothes only to see bugs coming out of it. I've seen women come in after workout classes and try on clothes while dripping in sweat. No way, text message, we just got in at four one oh six one, because there's a trend going viral, former employees sharing company secrets now that they no longer work there. If you have one, text us four one o six one, call us eighty eight three four three one oh six one. We'll get into that in just a second. But now a sign for Hits one of six point one pays your bills every single hour on the tens your chance at one thousand dollars. Just go to Hits one of six one, Seattle dot com and enter the keyword credit right now c R E D I T credit.
Speaker 3: I guess about that he did.
Speaker 1: That's ad one Hits one o six one, Seattle dot com right now, every single hour on the tens your chance to win one thousand bucks. And now former employees are sharing company secrets now that they no longer work there. And how great would that be to quit a place and then be like, all right, I'm gonna air it out.
Speaker 3: Oh I did that.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, I used to work surveillance at a casino.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Interesting, From something like three stories high, we could zoom in on money and the table games and read serial numbers off of bills. That's a close they could zoom in on Well, so like.
Speaker 3: What did they talk about what they saw or stole?
Speaker 1: Well, they would also spend a lot of time looking down people's blouse a bunch of Every time I see a security camera, I just I'm mad.
Speaker 5: I just think that there's a pervert behind. It just makes me feel like you really need to light all the security room. I give them a show. Other people in the room, probably it doesn't matter that.
Speaker 3: I give them a show. Even at the grocery store and I see.
Speaker 1: One public service, let them see right down the blow the.
Speaker 6: Difference between a casino and the grocery stores. At the grocery store, those miraculously don't work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly right. The cops will come like they haven't worked.
Speaker 1: Why are you dancing naked in the grocer store for the security camera? It. McDonald's worker said that the sandwiches with round eggs use real eggs, but if you order something that contains scrambled eggs, it comes from a package and just kept the freeze.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, seriously interesting.
Speaker 7: Their hotcakes comes with scrambled eggs, and I was get excited because you get some hot cakes, you get some scrambled eggs, and you get like sausage.
Speaker 5: Ar wouldn't they just be like frozen scrambled eggs, Like you crack the eggs, you scramble them up, and you just stick them in the freezer so then you have them ready in.
Speaker 3: Bulk like when you buy them in the in those cartoons, thing just makes me feel iffy about them.
Speaker 6: There probably a lot of powder in there. Loveless egg than you think, and scrambled eggs. What else would it be.
Speaker 3: I don't know. That doesn't gross me out as much as it should. Really, Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, because I just feel like it's just like the ones in the carton that you buy, like when you get the egg whites in the cart and then you just stick it in the freezer.
Speaker 3: Yeah right. I just feel like we live in America and they let us see whatever.
Speaker 1: Companies are just finding weird things that they can make into meats.
Speaker 3: Gonna say you make anything.
Speaker 1: We recycle these bottles and made them into burger patties, could possibly go wrong and we died them red right, kill everybody shoot here?
Speaker 3: And the FA is like, sure, why not? What can possibly happen?
Speaker 1: I mean in years from now, people might complain a little bit, but they might not even be around it. I'm going over a trend of former employees sharing company secrets now that they no longer work there, says after working for a large hotel chain, I can tell you that if a hotel has carpet, don't touch it with your bare feet.
Speaker 3: Ever, why I don't wantau The vacuum can only do so much. Yeah, don't tell me that. And I just have to think about ignorance of bliss.
Speaker 5: Honestly, every time I walk into a hotel, it's got to be ignorance is bliss because you can only assume that the worst things have happened in those rooms, even the nicest ones, because it's like they can't bleach the walls and everything every single time somebody leaves, so you know there's stuff left over.
Speaker 1: And think about how you treat a hotel room. It's like a rental car.
Speaker 5: Everything everywhere yeahes because what I do to that robe is not.
Speaker 3: So just like we're in lay around in it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell with the blinds today because why not, it's not my house.
Speaker 3: Ignorance is bliss.
Speaker 1: There's a trend of people sharing company secrets now that they no longer work there.
Speaker 3: This one is a good one.
Speaker 1: It says a Panera bread you can create any sandwich or salad or anything you want on the menu, given the ingredients that they have.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's a game changer because I just go in there and go, okay, well, these are the artists and sandwiches you've prepared for me. I don't know you can add I would like to add some turkey to that thing, please.
Speaker 1: It says you can also sample anything you want. Why if you ask, they have to give it to you. I like that sample those soups.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm gonna tell my daughter this and she's gonna have a field day. She's a sample queen.
Speaker 6: Any place that does sample, she's like, I'll sample everything please.
Speaker 3: So when you want to torture somebody, just take your daughter to a Panera.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean listen the teenagers behind the counter. They don't care. They get to get paid the same matter what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Another one says I worked baggage at an airport, and I can tell you nothing is handled with care if it's marked fragile.
Speaker 3: Exactly because you have nice baggage handlers.
Speaker 5: You ever looked out the window you're sitting on the plane, and watched that happen.
Speaker 1: Watched them like, for some reason jump on top of your bag and started picking me up like they were in m m A just having an mm about with your bag.
Speaker 3: Why are you bunching my bag?
Speaker 7: I saw one guy he like threw it on the little was it the little conveyor belt thing, and it fully missed the belt, but he threw it, and he's like, I like looked at it.
Speaker 3: And was like, well, that's just gonna be later. It's whatever. It's fragile.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just kick it around, Yeah, make it interesting. Another one says that the secret ingredient of Jimmy John's tunic is sound sandwich.
Speaker 3: Why you don't want to know? This is what I order? Yeah, but I kind of want to know.
Speaker 1: Soy sauce. It's not that bad. Nerve everybody you can fill attention. They're like, oh my god, it's really please don't tell me it's something else.
Speaker 3: Good, Okay, cold on, I'm gonna keep my order.
Speaker 7: Then it's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yes, Hello, my name is Ted Dibideau and I am calling from comics. I was looking for Jordan, who has his comic book collection in here for appraisal.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, yes you guys, John, Well, yes.
Speaker 3: We are Jordan.
Speaker 1: We have finished up the appraisal on it, and we have got some news for you, that's for sure. Yes, so you have many comics that are actually very valuable, but there's one you may already know. This is a very rare one. It was the Journey into Mystery number eighty three.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, absolutely, well.
Speaker 1: We evalued that at near mint condition, which means in near mint condition it would sail between fifty thousand and eighty thousand dollars, maybe even more than that.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'll do that.
Speaker 1: And unfortunately I do have to let you know though, that that comic book is dead and gown, and I'm so sorry about the years.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, like it's not can't be sell on the march anymore, nobody wants it?
Speaker 1: No, I mean it's suced up. Unfortunately, sorry about this. Yes, it's dead and gown. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: What happened to it in condition?
Speaker 1: Yes, when you brought it in value in near mint condition, meaning you can get between fifty thousand and eighty thousand dollars for that rare comic book. It was so special, but it has been salced up a bit, and unfortunately now it's probably not worth very much at all of anything, so it's considered dead and gown at this point. I'm so so sorry to break this news to you.
Speaker 2: Why do you keep saying that this is tossed up?
Speaker 4: What is that even mean?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so the appraiser here, his name is Jimmy Uh. He was very excited to see it, obviously because rare, mint condition comic book, and he sat down to flip through it a little bit, just kind of peruse it. But he was eating some spaghetti and he spilled his spaghetti on it, so it's been seal Steps got spaghetti sauce all over it now, so it's sal Steps. So it's dead and gone, and I'm.
Speaker 3: So sorry about this. I hate to break this news, Tea.
Speaker 2: This is absolutely ridiculous, and apology is not going to cut it. If this guy's not been fired already, he needs to be fired. I want all of my remaining books back immediately, and I need to be paid out for this comic because that's absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 1: When I told him too, I said you shouldn't be eating spaghetti. It was delicious spaghetti. Tastes spaghetti that goods in my grandma's spaghetti.
Speaker 2: And any of you hire somebody who work in an antique shop that is so stupid and would do something so idiotic around whiteless comic.
Speaker 1: When I understand you upset because of that comic book. He is dead and gone, and I'm so sorry to break that news to you. But if you had tried this spaghetti, you might be on board. Because I have never tasted such.
Speaker 10: A Thinghetti was it's done zesty and as any I don't care as the pasta with zesty. I have not heard you say that you're going to pay me for the comic that you destroyed.
Speaker 1: Yes, unfortunately we cannot do saya because I find print of the phones that you signed when you dropped off your comic books to be a praise. It did say if any damage happens, we are not responsible. So the fact there's been stuff.
Speaker 4: It's clearly your fault.
Speaker 2: This is not a natural disaster of flood that destroyed it. I'm going to find a lawyer and sue you guys for the fifty to eighty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: You just want me on.
Speaker 1: This comic yes, okay, well, I am prepared to offer you a little something if you would like, and maybe it'll make it better that since we did gone that very very valuable comic book reviewers. But we have a whole upware of that spaghetti and that we were willing to just give that to you.
Speaker 2: You're offering me spaghetti and plase eighty fifty thousand dollars comic book.
Speaker 3: Not just any spaghetti. This is Jims supid. Can all of you be okay?
Speaker 2: Well, you have not come there later today and find whoever I can because I need to get compensated for this book that.
Speaker 4: You ask to be destroyed.
Speaker 1: So would you still like some of the spaghetti because it is so good?
Speaker 4: No? No, I don't want the spaghetti.
Speaker 2: No spaghetti in the world is worth fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Gotcho Okay, Well, then I'll just let you know this is actually Jewbil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your brother Paul set you up.
Speaker 10: Uh shokeh my god, oh my god, I'm gonna tell you he said.
Speaker 1: That is the worst have a very valuable comic collection that you took to get a praise and want to mean it ruin it for you.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I was going crazy.
Speaker 2: You were not answered any of my questions.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear about this spaghetti.
Speaker 3: Oh wake up every morning with jubile phone pranks.
Speaker 5: It's time for Nina's what's trending. So if attending the Super Bowl is on your bucket list, good news. Tickets are cheaper this year. If you're like, how cheaper? So now, as of earlier this week, there are fifty seven hundred dollars. The most expensive ticket is eight thousand dollars. In the past they've been more than that.
Speaker 3: Girl, that's not cheap. Yeah, it'll probably go up once it gets closer to game time.
Speaker 5: Too, well probably, and people are going to buy them and then resell them. But actually, not that I would spend this money on it. But fifty seven hundred dollars for a super Bowl ticket really isn't that bad.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like a Black Friday. So Bugan he still can't get on it. Yeah, but you can acknowledge when the deal is there. I do not acknowledge it.
Speaker 6: I think it is silly to pay that much money to go watch men bash into each other in flagulate.
Speaker 3: It's an what does that mean? Look at? I can't really describe it legally on the radio.
Speaker 5: Okay, so this is interesting and a lesson in what not to do so you don't get invested by the police. There is an investigation that has just launched after a man posted a TikTok of himself using his baby to clear snow off of his windshield.
Speaker 3: You may you may you have may have seen.
Speaker 5: The video has gone viral and it's a twenty five year old man who took his little baby. Actually I saw it and just moved the snow off of his car with like the baby's butt or something, just like the baby's like a little he's like a little sack of potatoes.
Speaker 3: Is making it a fun game like snow angels on dad's car. No, it was just using the baby to just woo like we I mean, yeah, should have twenty five year old be a father? Probably not.
Speaker 5: Well, that wasn't even the issue, but now he's being investigated by both the police and Child Protective Services because under no circumstances should a three month old baby be used to cleared snow, let alone post it on TikTok for views, and.
Speaker 3: They wanted to take TikTok away from us. You see how it's.
Speaker 5: Us also learn how to clean ice off of our wind? Yes, or teach you how to take care of a baby. What the well, that's true, not what not to do?
Speaker 6: See, Yeah, nothing wrong with what he did. These people are bored, Go find another problem.
Speaker 5: Well they said there was two women there too, and they're like, there's nothing wrong. The baby was totally fine, but probably.
Speaker 6: Laughing and giggling. It's playing in the snow. It doesn't know that it's a car window. Yeah, so seriously, he probably.
Speaker 3: Wasn't like holding it down and scraping the ice with it.
Speaker 6: He's probably just going like, yeah, snowy two birds, one stuff, I'm an efficient Dad's nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: Then it's probably what he thought.
Speaker 1: I've never had a baby, so I don't know if it's you know, I don't know, brit is bad. You've had a baby, so you say nothing's wrong with it.
Speaker 3: I say nothing is wrong with this. As the resident expert in parenting, everything is crying issue. I think, Yeah, if it was.
Speaker 6: Upset of his crime, it's too cold, something like that, whole different story. But if it's if he's just like playing with the kid and two bird one stoning with the getting.
Speaker 3: The snow off the fine. It's fine, huh Okay, I'd love to live in that town.
Speaker 6: Apparently there's nothing for the cops to go do a low crime area.
Speaker 3: Port Arthur, Texas.
Speaker 6: Okay, great, here I come.
Speaker 7: Low never really gets snow, so when it does, it's a pretty big Also it.
Speaker 3: Does, he doesn't know how to act.
Speaker 8: I guess.
Speaker 3: Has never seen snow. Now, how do you feel about this? This is interesting.
Speaker 5: Peter wants to replace punk satani Phil with a weather reveal cake. So instead of if the punksatani Phil the groundhogs, he's a shadow, they want to have a cake like a gender reveal party.
Speaker 3: It's like a weather reveal.
Speaker 1: I don't like that, Peter, think POSATONI feels being mistreated.
Speaker 3: That dude doesn't guarantee you he's not. He's living in the best.
Speaker 1: Life groundhog groundhog right, yeah, the best groundhog life ever.
Speaker 5: Every version of punksatani Phil has lived the best life literally like a king.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: Instead you want to take away his kingship and give us a cake, He's gonna like rival up?
Speaker 5: How does Peter get funding. I don't understand why Peter still exists. I understand why they exists. But it's a cute idea. I like punk Satani Phil anyway, that's what's trending.
Speaker 3: I don't like the cake. It's a terrible idea.
Speaker 1: So Peter wants to rip this groundhog that probably can't be reintroduced in the wild all his life of being catered to all year long, just so we can pop his head out whenever. He wants to pop his out out of his hole and introduce him to the wild where he'll be mauled by bears. Want a good job, And what'm in the cake?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Now, what do they want to replace them with? Because he couldn't be.
Speaker 2: Cake?
Speaker 3: They want to do a cake better.
Speaker 1: Be vegan, better vegan cake because there's probably gonna be dairy in it.
Speaker 3: Does say that vegan cake.
Speaker 11: Not but.
Speaker 5: He'll provide a giant vegan weather revealed cake every years.
Speaker 1: The spokes for the the People for the Ethical Treatment of Vegetables.
Speaker 3: I don't like it at all.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of vegetables being exploited for personal gain like that, and for sweets and.
Speaker 3: Things, and we know science. They have feelings, Yes they do. STEPA well, that's.
Speaker 6: One doesn't have feelings. Milk what milk does not have feelings? What does that do with any because it's the opposite of at the vegan thing. Okay, all that you listen back to this and catch up with me Victoria.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what's strending. I think it's that at fourtybody got my call for a joke in there. That is a good one. I'll go back and yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: First day to follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com. Tyler is on the phone today for our first date follow up and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Jessa who he went on a day with. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first let's find out what happened on the date. Tyler's man, how long has it been since you heard from Jessa?
Speaker 4: I mean it's been about a week and have not heard anything from her at all?
Speaker 3: Have you tried? How many times have you reached out to her?
Speaker 4: Not too much? You don't want to be like aggressively.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I agree, I just was checking to see what you did.
Speaker 4: A double text is all I did, you know, Okay, texted the night after, and then a text a couple of days later. That's really all I've done. I don't want to, don't push her. It was fun. We had a great time, went out to dinner at and then ended up going to a second location, which is always a good, you know, good sign to go to a second location. Had some drinks, I went really well. We just went a lot of great conversation. It was you know, I paid for everything. I wanted to make sure she never had didn't worry about it, but I also made it clear there was no obligations. I was just there enjoying my time with her because we really got along well, and I was just really happy with the whole day, like she was fantastic.
Speaker 3: So what do you think happened?
Speaker 12: Then?
Speaker 3: Why do you think she's ghosting you?
Speaker 4: I don't, I honestly, I honestly don't know. The conversation never lagged. It never she never felt like it never seemed to me like there's any issue. I was. I was a little sweaty. I dressed up and we went out somewhere nice. Maybe I don't know, if I don't feel like hoob, it wasn't that that seems kind of weird. I didn't pay for everything. It was expensive, so it was like super pricey, So maybe that was too much. I am worried that I put on, like too much of an effort, but I really liked her, and I don't have a lot of free times, so like I wanted to make the effort because she seemed worth it.
Speaker 3: That's sweet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm really not sure. I like, I know this sometimes if you put too much money into it a first day, like it can turn somebody off. So I am a little worried that might be it. But it's it's so hard to tell because I really and then the night, you know, it went really well. Like I said, we had the drinks, and then afterwards we just walked around a little bit and then she was waiting for her uber and it was really nice out and she looked really beautiful, and I asked her if I could give her a kiss, and she said yes. So it was just a very nice, you know, nice kiss, very you know, nothing like aggressive. And then she in her car and I text her and you know, and said I had a great time.
Speaker 3: And then so did you guys kiss on the lips?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was just a little one though, Like what do you call a church kiss? Like a church wedded kiss. Ye, I was proud to be very respectful, you know, and I think, you know my grandma kiss.
Speaker 5: Well, did it seem like she was really into you? Like, did you guys talk about seeing each other again at.
Speaker 4: The end, Well, we did, and she seemed amenable to it, and like we talked back and forth, Like I mean, I always didn't want to talk about myself much, so I asked her a lot of questions about herself, and she was very engaging, and like we we told some pretty funny stories. We have some you know, kind of just little things in common that were fun. You know, you can really tell me you have a spark with somebody, and there was a legitimate spark that I felt. So this is why they say that if it was a bad day, I can see the ghosting, and you understand it happens. But this was a really good one and I was kind of really invested. Like I said, I'm really busy with work, and so when I find somebody that's worth my time. I put a lot of effort in because who knows when the next person might be around is fourth of my time. So it's really kind of sad that she ghosted because I always really indure her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did she say anything about wanting another date with you?
Speaker 4: She she seemed to like. I said we should do this again, and she seemed yes, of course, let's let's do Really, she knew there was not any she didn't shut down, and I mean we didn't make actual plans, but you know, she seemed to like, Okay, yeah, that sounds great, Tyler.
Speaker 5: When you said earlier that you were sweaty, like how sweaty?
Speaker 4: Oh we're not talking like you know, buckets, but I mean it was. It was kind of sweaty. It's just you know, I think I overdress a little bit from the weather dance. The restaurant had a seat on. So yeah, just a little bit of you know, forehead sweat. But I'm not like, just enough that I was worried about it. I was more subconscious than.
Speaker 1: All right, well, we'll play a song, come back and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date. Okay, all right, Plus, i'll come back get your first day follow up next if you're just joining us for today's first date follow up. Tyler is on the phone, and Tyler is getting ghosted by Jessa. It's been about a week now and he hasn't heard from her. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting and maybe get him another date. But first, Tyler, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation with Jessa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jess, how I went out on our first day to uh. It was a really nice, nice time, really kind of expensive restaurant. They went off for drinks afterwards. I paid for everything and uh, and then we really got along. Well, I kissed you goodbye and haven't heard from her since. I'm kind of worried. Maybe because I paid too much for this for the meals and she thought I was trying to show off, or or maybe because I was a little sweaty.
Speaker 3: During All right, well, are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, h I'm asking to Jessa. Please, Hey, Jessa, how are you? My name is Jewbell, and I host the radio show. It's called The Jewbell Show. Hi, Jessa, I mean also on the show.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, all of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is that? How are you doing today?
Speaker 9: I'm okay, what's what's going on?
Speaker 3: We do a segment on the show it's called the First eight follow Up.
Speaker 1: That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you ghost them, that person can ask us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. So we got an email about you from somebody?
Speaker 9: Oh okay, Well, I mean I am on a dating app, so this could be going a couple times.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait to put yourself out there. Well, I'll tell you who it is. Okay, Okay. His name is Tyler.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, that's a recent one. Okay, because this thing does happen to me where somebody will ghost me for like months.
Speaker 14: I just had a die reach out to me. Win went on one date ten months ago. He stopped talking to me and then was like, a you're gonna.
Speaker 9: So okay, No, this is very recent. Okay, I'm going to Tyler.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's been about a week since he talked to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is there do you mind telling us why you're ghosting him.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean honestly, like the date, like there was nothing like bad that happened or anything.
Speaker 9: He just I don't know, it kind of feels like maybe.
Speaker 14: Our our lives aren't going to match up. Like he did seem really tired on.
Speaker 9: The date, and I think he's just like super busy.
Speaker 14: He might be like a workaholic, and it just didn't feel like he has like time to date somebody. So I just kind of was like, I'll just cut it loose'spend one date, so like, you know, it's easier to ghost people than to like feel like your life isn't you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: It's just like it's awkward.
Speaker 8: It just it just didn't feel like it was going.
Speaker 9: To work out.
Speaker 14: He worked like all the time, Like I feel like even going on this date with me, it was like.
Speaker 9: I feel like, you know, I mean, he made it work obviously, but it just didn't feel like he's going to have time. Okay, that's really it.
Speaker 14: Like it's nothing crazy like it was wasn't like oh god, he you know didn't tip or you know that's a deal breaker, but like okay, it just it just like didn't feel like it was going to work out, like I really I want like I'm looking for that like fairy tale romance or you like want to spend all your time together and fall in love like not that you know, after one date.
Speaker 9: But it just didn't feel like it was gonna I was going to get what I wanted out of it.
Speaker 13: So yeah, I did post.
Speaker 3: Him what's that?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 3: What's that saying?
Speaker 14: Though?
Speaker 5: People will always make time for what it is that they want to make time for, for the people that they want to spend time with.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It just kind of feels like maybe it was a a little quick or maybe you know what, he needs to just slow down, like he needs to slow down.
Speaker 14: I mean, I feel like he needs to slow down. I mean, I get it, like I work a lot too, but yeah, I don't know. I mean that's really.
Speaker 9: It, Like maybe that's not a good enough reason to go somebody.
Speaker 14: But like when you're on the apps, it's such a like I don't know if we can curse, but it's such like a show. Yeah, you gotta sometimes just get in and out and move on because you know, you wait ten months and you might hit you up again.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean who are we to tell you why you should or shouldn't gost people?
Speaker 3: Yeahh I mean he didn't even wait ten months. He waited a week.
Speaker 9: He waited a week. We're still in the statute of limitations.
Speaker 3: Thanks for being honest with us. Appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, I should let you know that he's actually on the phone too. Tyler is on the phone listening and wants.
Speaker 3: To talk to you.
Speaker 14: Oh Am, I in trouble now, I don't know no, Hi, Hi end Messa.
Speaker 9: Oh hey Kyler, So how's it going?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 4: You know, I think you said it's more awkward to try to tell somebody and then you just ghosted, but it is probably more.
Speaker 9: Awkward at awkward. Now I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I am sorry about that, but yeah, no, you know I do. I do work a lot, and and I was tired, but like when something does matter to me, I do make the effort for it. I do put in the effort to make space when things are important to me. And so I want you to know that that is something that I'm working working on. But also I'm already aware of And I did make a time for our date because it was important to me, because I think we got along really well, and I could tell everybody well, and I am, I'm willing to put some flexibility into my schedule. Like I like my work, but I also like having someone to spend time with and you know, go do things with and all of that. And then you know, I love that a little bit more than work.
Speaker 14: Okay, so you think you're going to be able to, like, let loose a little bit, maybe.
Speaker 4: A little bit. I have somebody who's willing to be like, hey, let's go do something or give me a little encouragement to stop working for a bit, because it's hard when you work from home, it's really hard to stop working. You're just constantly working. And so if I have somebody that I'm like, hey, let's go that I want to spend time with it, that's a good intentive for me to stop working. And so I'm I'm one hundred percent willing to work on that and talk about it and everything. But I want to talk about it. I'd like to be able to, you know, actually talk about it, not just not hear from somebody for a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean, honestly, I didn't know that.
Speaker 14: I mean, I guess I didn't know you had any kind of like feelings that way after one date.
Speaker 9: But that is good and refreshing to hear. So I guess I'm glad I answered the phone this time.
Speaker 4: Me too, Me too. Obviously you have all the pressure of the radio behind you that make you make you say yes to a second date right now. But if you do want to go on a second date, I would love to, but I would lead to you to maybe text me privately later on, which I know I want you to feel pressure.
Speaker 2: If you don't want to.
Speaker 9: You know what, actually this is? This is going well? So yeah, I feel good about it. We can we can give it another shot, especially.
Speaker 14: If you're you know, open about the time issue and willing to make some like assuming we want to make more time for each other.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, so you'll go on another day with Tyler. We'll pay for it.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, even better, sure.
Speaker 3: So Tyler doesn't have a problem spending money.
Speaker 1: But I congratulations, Tyler, you got another date.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad.
Speaker 9: Okay, great, well, I'm so.
Speaker 13: Excited, just so thank you for this.
Speaker 4: Next time that won't be like so sweaty?
Speaker 9: What sway? What?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, okay, I'll let it go.
Speaker 4: I don't know about it.
Speaker 7: Judie's first day follow up, Good morning, Can I take your order?
Speaker 9: I think it's tall.
Speaker 4: Had a large black coffee, large black coss.
Speaker 9: Do you mean a venty No?
Speaker 3: I mean he means event Yeah.
Speaker 9: Have the biggest funny that Venti is large is twenty danny.
Speaker 4: Large is large.
Speaker 3: In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 4: Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid in three languages.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Amires in a trivia game of epic proportions for all the trivia.
Speaker 3: Also, speaking of.
Speaker 1: Epic epic proportions, sometimes it's hard for me to find pants that can handle me in the right places, and Macy's has all the fashion you'll ever need. That's why you can win one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's right now, Because not only are they here to hook you up for you Verus Victoria, They're also here to help you find pants that can hold you the way you deserve to be. Held Hallelujah shopping store or at Macy's dot com and calls right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one. You can also dm us at the Jewbil Show or go to the Jewbeilshow dot com. If you think you have what it takes to beat Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm gonna talk track. I do have trash shock. I don't think it's my best, but it's okay. It's not a good start. Yeah, that's very bad start to trash talk like this is not very good.
Speaker 3: But here we go. You're gonna be honest something.
Speaker 6: I'm distracted because I'm trying to figure ot how to get less fabric in the groin area of pants.
Speaker 3: It's tough for them. Here are some things I don't want to hear about in this room that I have to have them tailored that way. Yeah, you have to take a lot of FABRICO can you take.
Speaker 5: This like all the way in all too many visuals, Victoria, let's trash talk.
Speaker 3: I don't know, give it to us.
Speaker 7: Look, guys, I'm about to take you down so bad it may you.
Speaker 3: Fall so fast and not even Chicken Little is gonna see it. Okay, I kind of get.
Speaker 5: It, guys falling.
Speaker 7: Guy's falling, but it's not that I'm gonna make you fallse like you're gonna go.
Speaker 3: So they're gonna like Chicken Little is gonna keep Sky's falling. But it's gonna be that well, Chicken Little, because you're very observant. He's the woman know s guy's falling.
Speaker 7: But then for my competitor, the fall is gonna be so fast at not I'm Chicken Little.
Speaker 3: He's gonna you miss it.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, he's gonna even missed like Chicken Little, Chicken Little sickret movie.
Speaker 1: I'd be scared if I'm be scared if somebody gave me that trash talk, thank you. They are definitely high on something that I don't want to mess with. It's completely unstable.
Speaker 3: Perty No, thank you, I'm stable. I'll suckle your nose, sucker, what what.
Speaker 4: You will not suckle? Right?
Speaker 1: If you want to play Victoria, if you think you know what it takes, calls right now, We'll play you verus Victoria right after this also your shot at one thousand dollars with hits one of six point one pays your bills is next, since you will show.
Speaker 15: I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive.
Speaker 4: All right, as long as you're willing to admit this.
Speaker 1: Sixty seconds away from America's favorite trivia game. But first, it's time for Hits one of six point one pays your bills every single hour on the tens. Your chance at one thousand dollars obviously do is go to Hits one of six one Seattle dot com right now and enter the word check ch e c K at Hits one of six one Seattle dot com right now, and you can be one thousand dollars richer. Now time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria, Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a hardcore game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card and Let's meet today is beautiful contestant for you versus Victoria.
Speaker 3: Joel, What of Joel? How are you?
Speaker 9: Hi? I'm great?
Speaker 3: How are you wonderful? Thank you for asking? How great are you?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: How great do you feel a little.
Speaker 9: Great, Yeah, I feel I feel really good.
Speaker 11: I'm here with my ten year old and seven year.
Speaker 14: Old and they are ready to be here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, whoa and seven? Easy there.
Speaker 1: And just so you know, Victoria is really in game mode. And he got black not black under her eye like you know NFL players for black under she's got something.
Speaker 3: Else that she has a steeler. She's seal her but it's likely kind of yeah, I forgot to do one of them, so I got it. I got to fix it. Right before that.
Speaker 1: She's putting on her the stuff right under her eyes, so she looks like an NFL player right now.
Speaker 3: I guess that's how ready. I did it on purpose. One that's worried about the back.
Speaker 11: You are ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean, hey, you gotta look cute, feel good, play good. Yeah, it's just under the one eye and it's really throwing. Well it's because it makes the other one.
Speaker 7: But I forgot this one. And then Brad looked at me and was like, witory, this is the worst time for this.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, yeah, okay, well all.
Speaker 1: Right, we're gonna send Victoria out of the studio, and while she leaves, Joelle here, we go thirty seconds, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, got it, Here we go, Joelle. Your time starts now.
Speaker 5: What is the name of the ship that brought the pilgrims to America in sixteen twenty? What is the national animal of the United States?
Speaker 9: Eagle?
Speaker 3: In the game of chess? Which piece can only move diagonally?
Speaker 5: Han?
Speaker 3: Who was the sixteenth President of the United States?
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, coming back in studio.
Speaker 3: A right, she's having a meltdown, Victoria. That just makes you feel good.
Speaker 1: Okay, Kennedy, Joel, what's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 3: Before Victoria answers the questions?
Speaker 9: Everyone is a winner and if you have fun, you want there you go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, either that was that was your ten year old? GORGEO, Well your voice changed to rest. Yeah, that's my ten year old. Thank you for that. That's great advice. What's your ten year old's name? Laura? No, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're so cute, so cute as long as you're having fun, unless you're Victoria who needs to win this. I mean it's easy to say if you think yeah, okay, there twenty seconds, says there's many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Joel. I'll right to win.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, toy, you're right. Okay, Joel, you can sell Victoria win to go.
Speaker 10: Go.
Speaker 3: What is the name of the ship that brought the pilgrims to America in sixteen twenty my bar? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What is the national animal of the United States? We have a national egle in the game of chess? Which piece can only move diagonally?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 3: The horse? Yeah? I don't know. Yeah, Yuki win? Who was the sixteenth president of the United States? What?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: Abraham Lincoln? What is the name of the largest island in the world? Well, is that Hawaii?
Speaker 5: That's not true. Who authored the Adventures of Tom Sawyer?
Speaker 3: Who? Next? In what year did the United States declare independence?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have said, yeah next sixteen ninety three? All right, you're wrong. Oh yikes, I apologize.
Speaker 1: Well, let's find out how wrong it was in just a second. But let's get the score with our scoreboard is a brad.
Speaker 6: Joelle and her band of amazing children got one correct and Victoria got three years.
Speaker 3: Victoria did it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Joelle, you did not win the trivia game, but you do get one hundred dollars give car to Macy's just for playing.
Speaker 9: Thank you, You're welcome, and.
Speaker 3: Let's get the answers now with neither.
Speaker 5: The Mayflower is the ship that brought the pilgrims to America in sixteen twenty. The bald eagle is the national animal of the United States.
Speaker 3: The Bishop is the piece that can move diagonally in chess. Dang it.
Speaker 5: Abraham Lincoln was the sixteenth president. That was a random pull. Greenland is the name of the largest island in the world. Mark Twain is the author of the Adventures of Tom Sawyer and the United States declared independence in seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 6: Wait, what is not familiar, because that's where we declared independence.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, what years are I seven times? Tom Soyer? Who she was thinking about?
Speaker 5: Mark Twain all those years of school.
Speaker 1: You don't remember Tom's Lawyer, Huncleberry Finn, Mark Twain the boat?
Speaker 3: Is he an actor? Yeah? Oh yeah, why so lost? Wow? People in their car are now are going, oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: Maybe they just stopped teaching about you know, Tom Sawyer, I doubt it.
Speaker 3: Did you finish the OC yet you're watching that? It's so good.
Speaker 1: Mark Twain was in that. Yeah, one of the dads. He wrote it too, he's a great writer. You know. Seriously, to have your back today because.
Speaker 3: It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Mia is on the phone today for to catch a cheater and she's been with her boyfriend JB for about a half a year now and she already thinks something might be going on.
Speaker 3: So we'll see if he is. Hopefully he isn't. But Mia, what's up? Why do you think that JB might be cheating on you?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Thanks for having me. This is really weird and normally I we can fult my girlfriends, but I listen to you guys a lot, so I figured you might be able.
Speaker 9: To have some advice to offer me. But yeah, So I love my boyfriend JB.
Speaker 11: We met six months ago and it's been really great.
Speaker 9: Literally he did my dreams die.
Speaker 11: And oddly enough, my brother actually introduced us that, yeah, which is one of the best things that my brothers could have given me.
Speaker 9: My brother could have given me.
Speaker 11: But so I love AB like really hot guy, my dreams that I've ever ever wanted to date, and it was like a dream come true and only that. And yeah, pretty soon after dating, about three months in, he even gave me keys to his house, which I thought was like, Okay, we're building something here. There's trust, there's commitment. Everything was really good. He's super respectful, doesn't like make me feel uncomfortable about not wanting.
Speaker 16: To do anything or anything like that. So one day, you know, because.
Speaker 9: We lived together, I was cleaning up around the house. I was doing some laundry. I was putting away some of.
Speaker 11: His underwear, and I saw some that did not belong to him, clearly because they're of a different design and different texture, and it's super weird to me out and I thought, perhaps maybe left behind by his excuse him and his ax.
Speaker 9: He flit together as well, so maybe I left something behind. Also, she left something behind. Why haven't you been? Why haven't you like fixed it?
Speaker 8: Also?
Speaker 9: Why do you still have it? Just throw it away? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Just to clarify, when you say by a different design, are you talking about like women's panties?
Speaker 3: Like it's a full blown yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah too, Yeah, yeah, and I was going to ask if it could be his exes. But that's a good point though. I mean, you'd want to get rid of that stuff if you knew I was.
Speaker 3: There, but maybe he didn't.
Speaker 9: These are all the thoughts that I've had in my head.
Speaker 11: So thank you for letting me know that I'm absolutely not one hundred percent crazy. So yeah, they're red and they're silk oh his yah, Yeah, that's not his and it's definitely not mine. I don't even like bread, so this is weird for me. I'm holding onto it. I'm trying not to panic. I'm like vibrating, I'm trying to take deep breaths, and so I'm just like holding onto this.
Speaker 9: I love him, I don't want to scare him off. But also, like, you know, what.
Speaker 3: The f Yeah a valid question.
Speaker 1: I mean, you find women's underwear and your boyfriend's stuff, did you ask them about it?
Speaker 9: I kind of.
Speaker 11: Hinted around it, and I like I said stuff about like being like I'm so scared.
Speaker 9: I'm so scared guys.
Speaker 11: Because like literally it's like coming across the person of your dreams and not wanting to ruin it, but also trying to find some human decency that you like, you respect yourself. So it's like, I just I don't know what to do. Clearly, clearly either're not his. Clearly they're not mine. They might be as exes. Also in our neighborhood, there is a girl that lives close by and she's kind of cute whatever, but she gives me really bad vibes and she's always flirting with JB. Like whenever she sees this out together, she's always like, oh my god.
Speaker 9: DP, how are you on your day?
Speaker 11: And I'm like, oh cool, I don't exist really under the ghost right now?
Speaker 3: Does she do that to other people too?
Speaker 12: Though?
Speaker 3: Or is she singling out now?
Speaker 9: Not?
Speaker 11: Even I feel like she's singling him out. So I'm like, okay, is it Jenna's like, is it like who did it?
Speaker 9: Is it like the mailman?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: I like, clear my mind, like, clearly'sot the mail man, you know. So I don't know.
Speaker 11: I'm just freaking out. I don't know what to do. I don't I like, like, do I throw it away? Is he gonna notice that I threw it away?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 9: Do I burn it?
Speaker 8: Do? I?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 9: I don't chop it up and leave it on the dinner table. I don't know what.
Speaker 5: I'm curious though, Like when you're hinting around it, how does he react to that? Does he feel like does it seem like he is hiding something from you? Does that make him squirrelly? Or he's just like oblivious.
Speaker 11: He's oblivious, Like I know he's a guy, and not to put guys down because they can be oblivious, but.
Speaker 9: Like he's like, yeah, hey, what's up. You know, how'd your day? You know? What should be her pizza? And I'm like feeding in the background, like pizza.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at. So we'll play a song and then come back and call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one lucky rewards member who gets three flowers delivered from our flooral department, and we'll see if you sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right, and play a.
Speaker 1: Song, come back, get your to Catch a theater next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a teeter. Miya is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of six months might already be messing around. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's Awards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one Awards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he believes that, and if he does, we'll see who he sends the flowers to, his girlfriend, me or to somebody else. But before we do that, mea, why don't you catch us up on why you suspect he's cheating?
Speaker 11: So, like he said, my boyfriend is six months we lived together. I'm very happily coupled. I was basically putting my laundry and I found women's underwear in his drawer, and so I'm kind of conflicted.
Speaker 9: As to what to do.
Speaker 11: I don't know if it's his neighbors or someone else's or his ex's, but I've kind of hinted around trying to get to the bottom of it, and nothing has come from it.
Speaker 9: So I'm kind of like losing my mind at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well here we go. Are you ready?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 17: All right, No, Hey, this is Corbyn calling for I was looking for our rewards card member named jab.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's me Jabie.
Speaker 12: Hi.
Speaker 1: How are you please hang up? This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to give you a big congratulations and thank you.
Speaker 3: You're this month's big winner.
Speaker 13: All right, yeah the bank. What does this mean?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, every single month, we choose one rewards card member to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer by gifting you free flowers delivered from our floral department. You've won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States of America. Absolutely free. Congratulations cool, thank you? Yes, no problem. And here's how it works. I can take the information over the phone. I can do that in just a matter of minutes. If you're prepared to do that right now. You know you want to send it to, No problem, I can do that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean cool, I know I know who I want to send it to.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can take that on the information right now. Then the first thing I would need would be the first and last name of the person, and then what you would want to say on a card if you want to say something, and then the Getia address and stuff.
Speaker 13: Okay, first name is Mia.
Speaker 3: Mia, and then a last name on that uh, gotcha?
Speaker 1: And anything you want to put on a card to Miah.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, we could have it say I've made mistakes, I have regrets, but you are not one of them.
Speaker 13: I love you, Mia.
Speaker 4: Know that that's too long?
Speaker 3: That are no, that should be good, that should be great. Okay cool?
Speaker 1: Well, yes we can get that sent out and I would get the address from you, but I can't do that right now because this actually is not the grocery store. This is Jewel from the Jebel Show. It's a radio show. Hi am Nina, Hi I am Victoria, And we do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other might be messing around, you see who they send flowers to, and your girl, for Mia is actually on the phone.
Speaker 18: Yeah, so she's not getting flowers, and that's up to you.
Speaker 13: So what what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 13: What's up?
Speaker 11: I called them up because I was feeling uncomfortable and I've.
Speaker 16: Been wanting to ask you about something. So I'm doing laundry and.
Speaker 9: I found some.
Speaker 11: Underwear in your door that's clearly not yours. So I need you to tell me, like, what's up? GB Hello, Yeah, are you serious?
Speaker 9: Are you there?
Speaker 13: I am? I am. I just really wasn't.
Speaker 11: Uh, there's nothing prepared for those, cool, I wasn't prepared for those.
Speaker 18: Look, look, there's no problem. I mean they don't belong to anybody. I mean they, I mean they belong to me. All right, listen you do.
Speaker 9: It's like, what are you even saying right now? I don't believe you?
Speaker 8: Cool.
Speaker 9: I need you to be a man and tell me who they belonged to.
Speaker 18: Okay, Well listen, look, you know I'm saying so much. And I realized, like you're kind of going out on the limb here, like taking this on the radio. But it's kind of putting me in a position. So I'm going to be very honest with you too. I guess save this relationship. They they are mine, Okay, they do not belong to anybody but me.
Speaker 13: I bought them. I own them, and that is why they are there.
Speaker 18: Wait won't so look, look, I know this is this is not how I would choose to tell you this, Okay, but I I guess you need to know, and I really know right now the impression here they do not belong to anybody else, like that is the key thing.
Speaker 13: I need you enough. I'm kind of into them, all right.
Speaker 18: I don't know. It's just a really private thing. I'm not prepared to really we'll talk.
Speaker 2: About it.
Speaker 9: Well because I have to find out.
Speaker 18: To say I have ever told anybody about this. I have no words for it. That's why I am struggling now. It's just kind of a private kind of I guess you could say kink sort of thing, you know. And I and I've never really been in a relationship this solid like, I've just never had the occasion to discuss it. I mean, I'm sorry, it is embarrassing. I hope I'm making sense.
Speaker 9: I think I hear you. I love you, I respect you.
Speaker 11: I just are you dressing in women's clothes?
Speaker 9: Completely? Like I are you cross strutt? Or what it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 9: This you use on the weekend? What is it? How long?
Speaker 13: No, it's nothing that involved. Have I put them on? Yes, I have put them.
Speaker 18: I think they feel nice and it's just like a private thing. Every once in a while I'll kind of get into I don't know, it just feels good, We'll wear them sometimes.
Speaker 13: Most of other times they just kind of in the drawer questions.
Speaker 11: So done, I was over here thinking that it was a Jenna or like your extras or something like. I literally didn't silently freaking out and I did not know what to do.
Speaker 9: And I'm so sorry that I didn't come to you personally.
Speaker 4: Oh that's fine, Like I can't, I can't.
Speaker 18: I understand that you would find these and probably think something so like that is the key thing I needed to know, is that, Like, and we can talk about you know, my interest in this down the road, but first and foremost know that they do not belong to anybody but me.
Speaker 13: I would not do that to you.
Speaker 9: Are there any other surprises that I need to know about?
Speaker 18: Just maybe that that one thing that you kind of always wanted to try.
Speaker 13: I'm I'm working on making that happen.
Speaker 4: Well what.
Speaker 3: All right? Well, I don't know if we need all that right now?
Speaker 1: Like that good? Good for you, Bia, that sounds fun and at least he's not cheating.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I are you, babe.
Speaker 11: I'm so sorry, and I love I love you, and I'm I'm sorry. I'll be better about communication in the future.
Speaker 9: But I'm glad that.
Speaker 18: Now I love you too, and maybe you know we'll look back and this is the best way to get it out of the.
Speaker 3: Open until he starts missing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And she looks at you and she's like, honey, you got to ask before.
Speaker 3: You take my pennies.
Speaker 9: This is actually kind of hot. Maybe you can. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I don't know. I don't know if I'd fit into them anyway, but you do have some fun.
Speaker 3: I will thank you.
Speaker 1: The Jewel Shows is your job sexy? Let's face it, it's a jewel show and we have a lot of sanitation workers who listen to this program on a daily basis. And there's no sexier job in the world than a dude who knows how to handle other people's junk?
Speaker 3: Am I right? Or am I about you? Put it that way?
Speaker 1: A new survey is out that asks people what the sexiest jobs of twenty twenty five are.
Speaker 3: Did yours make the list?
Speaker 1: You'll find out next if what you do for a living will also make people want to do you for.
Speaker 13: A liv.
Speaker 1: Right after this? What do you do for a living? It's a jewbill show? Are you a doctor or barista or a CPA, Well, it could be the sexiest job in the world, because a new survey is out and it asks people what the sexiest jobs are in twenty twenty five. And if you're a certified Public accountant, you'll find out in just a second if you need to take that pesky l out of the word public.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that's what CPA stands for. Wait, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: That's Victoria's thinking about respelling that word public. Take the L out of it?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: Oh, And if that's one of the sexiest jobs in twenty twenty five, you'll find out what the number one sexy profession is in the world right now, in just a second. Right now, it's signed for hits one of six point one, pays your bills. You're shot at one thousand dollars every single hour on the tens. Go to Hits one of six one Seattle dot com and enter the keyword cash right now it hits one of six one Seattle dot com, and you could be one thousand dollars richer. All right, Now, that did a survey asking people what the sexiest jobs of twenty twenty five are, and we'll go over them right now. Chick finance. Okay, I mean yeah, that's some of the top sexy jobs of twenty twenty five, saying they're a gold digger.
Speaker 7: It's like the TikTok audio you looking for a guy in finance six five blue eyes.
Speaker 5: I think anybody that's good with numbers is sexy. And yes, all of those things, like the TikTok.
Speaker 1: Things like analysts, investors, and financial planners so hot.
Speaker 3: It's hot for a lot of reasons.
Speaker 5: One Wall Street and then the other one is and like suits and stuff when they go to the work.
Speaker 3: But the other part is your brain.
Speaker 5: I do you're so good with like numbers like that and can talk about analytics?
Speaker 3: Yes, and we might be able to buy a boat one day. Yeah, who is he gonna talk analytics?
Speaker 5: But we're not buying a boat, silly, We're gonna get We're gonna rent the boat and buy a mansion.
Speaker 1: Tech also rounds out one of the top sexy jobs of twenty twenty five, stims like data analyst and it.
Speaker 3: That's it. Workers are now in the sexiest profession. I get it. Nerds are hot. It's just so confusing to me. What I don't get the not that I don't get it.
Speaker 7: But I have a few friends who work like in IT, like for big companies like that, but they all hate their jobs, and so I'd like it. Thought, I feel so bad, Like, as long as you love your job, that's hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with don't know how the sexy they are.
Speaker 1: They've always been looked at as like nerds in the office place, right, the IT guy or people who don't help you, or people just tell you to reboot where you're like, okay, I've rebooted like five times, what's wrong with this?
Speaker 5: The problem with the IT people are, though, is that they think that they're better than everybody else. So anytime you have a problem they need to help you. They're like, oh, you don't know what blah blah blah blah blah is and be.
Speaker 3: Like, no, that's why you're here. Can you please help me? I don't like that.
Speaker 6: There's a trend here. Both of those jobs make plus two hundred thousand okay, so okay money. Basically the only thing I think sexy brain a brain an IT worker and your partner is not satisfied in the bedroom, do they do? They also go, well, you just need to reboot that thing.
Speaker 3: That's what I always say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it will work, right, it's your hardware issue. Science is also one of the sexiest jobs of twenty twenty five. Chemists, researchers, or anything that requires a science degree.
Speaker 3: You're automatically sexy.
Speaker 7: I mean, hey man, they want to research and know all about everything.
Speaker 3: Oh, they know how your buttons work. They also make two hundred plus Brad, it's not all about money this list so far as all that money.
Speaker 15: Oh it's not.
Speaker 3: Number two might surprise you. I am all for this.
Speaker 1: Law is another one that rounds out the top sexy jobs, not because of money. They also include law enforcement into that. So lawyers and law enforcement.
Speaker 3: Walking up to the house of the suit on looks hot.
Speaker 1: Layers because of the money, law enforcement because of the uniforms. Okay, right right, okay, in the handcuffs.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're still on that. Superficial.
Speaker 5: And I also like having having like heated discussions that are just like kind of pre gamers.
Speaker 3: That's super fun free gamers. Yeah, like you to do before go at. Its mentally stimulating conversation.
Speaker 6: Nina, have you ever been in a heated discussion with yourself? Because I don't think you like those because you and I have had a few, and I don't think you like them challenge that much ing.
Speaker 3: Them from you, that's not enjoyable at all.
Speaker 5: But in the right situation mentally stimulating conversation, they know to let me win it and so it's way hotter.
Speaker 1: That would be uncomfortable if Nita did like them from you, and you guys are It's just like Brad, you have to leave the suit. I'm getting a dis argument way too much.
Speaker 6: This isn't even offensive to hurt gross I don't get it.
Speaker 1: First responders makes a top three. It's number three on the list of sexy jobs in twenty twenty five. Things like a firefighters paramedic.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was live and why Yeah it's amazing and with money we're also ripped.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there isn't a dang thing on this list that's not superficial.
Speaker 3: Always ripped, not always well, the ones that aren't getting made fun of, let's be hop Well you do need.
Speaker 5: To be you know, fit enough to run into a burning fire to save people's lives. But also just say, just performing CPR like paramedic, the power to save a life is actually very sexy.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's amazing. Education was number two. So teachers and professors, I mean my whole family teachers.
Speaker 7: So I can't think of that as I also can't imagine wanting to like go take care of a lot of kids all day, like bless you teachers, because it could not be meaning.
Speaker 3: I guess if you know you want to provide for somebody, that's good.
Speaker 5: HAVE a lot of respects for teachers, and I value what they contribute. I just feel like dating a teacher, they're always going to be trying to prove their point or to teach you, or talking to you like you're a child, like in a relationship. That's not my vibe. But I respect what you do, but don't talk to me like I'm five.
Speaker 6: I can't confirm it's not smart to talk to Nina like she's five, and I regretted it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good healthcare is the number one sexy job in twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Five, saving lives. That's been sexy for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's always been sexy. It's also a number one category and only fans really should actually wait, how do you know that girls and scrubs? Is it really you guys but mostly girls?
Speaker 1: How do you know exactly that I had TikTok and only fast it's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 5: So there's a newly released video that's now starting to make the rounds that allegedly shows the moment of power transmission line sparked the deadly eaten fire in California. So a gas station video actually was able to capture this, and since then they have analyzed it and.
Speaker 3: They're saying that there was a spark.
Speaker 5: You could see this burst of light that's visible in the footage, and that that's power lines from southern California like that start the fire, and that happened about ten minutes after the initial spark was seen. That the fire started to spread during all of the wins, So they're trying to, you know, pinpoint how this all began. But that's pretty wild to start seeing videos like this. So if you see video like it, that's what it's showing Youake Lively and Justin Baldoni, you are going to see their day in court. This is wild. Their court date is not until twenty twenty six. What marker, because that's when it's going to happen. So a federal judge ruled yesterday that that's when they're going to be able to take the whole thing to court. However, in February they are going to be meeting with attorneys to talk about how this has all been playing out Publiclyake Lively's team requested a gag order on Baldoni's lawyer who leaked that video of the scene from the movie.
Speaker 3: What was in the scene of the movie? Like, what's the video?
Speaker 7: It was like a video that they it was in the movie, but you couldn't hear like you could hear them talking, and so they were basically talk being out of character, like as themselves, being like, Okay, we're swaying, we're swaying. And then I think he like kind of put his head on like her neck, and then I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, they were just was the point of the video there being like flirty.
Speaker 7: Kind of because she pointed out in her lost to that she felt really comfortable uncomfortable during that scene.
Speaker 3: Right, but she looked super comfortable in the video on the video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, I've kind of gone down the rabbit hole. And I think I think that Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds did this, Yeah, something to worry about, I think, so, Yeah, I mean, it's it would take forever to break it all down. But like the stuff that I was listening to something this morning that was breaking down a timeline of things, and I'm like, oh, they were saying that Ryan Reynolds was upset because Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni were like flirty and getting close. And then it was after that that all this stuff started happening, almost as if Blake Lively was saying these things about him trying to like make it good with Ryan, like that she was uncomfortable or whatever, and then also that he was trying to basely take over the filming of it and do things, and the Deadpool stuff that he or the nice Pool stuff that he recorded that he put in the Deadpool movie that was recorded after them, was like all unplanned. I guess that he was taking shots at that Justin Baldoni guy with even things like the flower shop in where he's having this scene with the dog that was in it as nice fool. If you didn't see it, then you have no idea what I'm talking about. But there's a scene like that, Yeah, but she's a flower girl, like she works at a floral company or something in that movie that I didn't see the movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so something like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, and and but it was called like Sage Floral, and I guess that just sages everything on the studio, Like there's a bunch of like weird like either this is a great conspiracy theory or there's a lot of truth to.
Speaker 3: It or both.
Speaker 7: What sucks as we will never know the actual truth, Like even after court, no one's ever gonna know the truth because no one's gonna know their actual two sides.
Speaker 3: Unless you were on that set, you do not know the actual truth, but just be about picking sides at that point.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean it's already kind of starting to be because there's even people from gossip Girl back when Blake Lively was on Gossip Girl starting to talk about what she was like in between takes, what she was like when she was taking lunch breaks. But then also she was really young, so maybe she was a brat with an insult.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, I think the NFL is behind the whole Thing's absolutely I agree.
Speaker 5: There's a creative way to get back at your exes here, and this time it's not naming cockroaches. This time you can actually get a cat neutered and name it after your ex. So there's an a there's a SPCA in Adams County that's offering to do this for you. If you donate twenty five dollars to the shelter, they're going to name a feral cat after your ex and then they'll neuter him and release it a list all of the names of your exes.
Speaker 3: That are that are lying money like that. It's who does that? That's like a harmless way to get it too, Doesn't that what that means? In SPA.
Speaker 1: Version version was the guy version, and I don't know neuter as you cut the things off the other version.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I'm assuming, yes, Okay, so I think the opportunity.
Speaker 3: All yeah, I didn't know if it was just directed one way. No, I think it goes back.
Speaker 7: You're like, hey, wait a second, let's let's make this equal year.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could just try to go to therapy get over you. It's funnier, Okay, b it is.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 1: I think you still on it for a few years until somewhere decides to do an event around it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. I think that sounds good. That makes sense. Okay, that's the body that's what's trending.
Speaker 1: Then you ask if you can do the surgery yourself because you're that upset and you just want to cut.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, no when you need them, yeah, okay, or jail. That's it doubles.
Speaker 4: Dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 3: Sweet? What is it?
Speaker 12: Well? I work in a restr and I normally to the prepping in the morning and a little thing or we afternoon.
Speaker 9: If we have to crap shrimp thing, we have to prep.
Speaker 12: Rocky and I hate both mill crank with a passihame that change of spell or anything.
Speaker 9: I can't hold all my coworkers and my manuturant day.
Speaker 12: I'm highly alert to bowl.
Speaker 5: Around it is a great way around it. Yeah, that's a good of a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a good way to give me some ideas on how to get out of I'm gonna tell them a those ergies to do in the radio show. So I still have me here, but I don't have to do it. It's not gonna learn right now.
Speaker 3: But that is a great idea. Thank you for your dirty little secret.
Speaker 12: You're well.
Speaker 4: You have a wonderful gay you.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, Hi, what's up? You have a dirty little secret. I do sweet what is it?
Speaker 8: I drive a Mercedes E three sifty okay, and I did pretty well for myself. And when I get well one, yeah, I'm it's kind of a funny. I don't know if we have fun with me and my friend.
Speaker 9: Its like on the office.
Speaker 8: Try to tell me, and we would make a bet if I could fill up my gas than by asking people for money or for gas. I feel for gas, not money. But before I saw a place in time if I you know, I'm dressed definitely decent, and I'll point to my car, say I left my wallet at the office and I don't want to make it back there. I ran enough gas. Would you mind helping me out? And most time you just feel little.
Speaker 9: Really, it's awesome this far, and then you know I've laughed my butt off all.
Speaker 8: The way over your house. So yeah, we under stand if we could do it. We're going to see if we could do it across country.
Speaker 3: Okay, you can make it all the way across the country. Not hang for gas?
Speaker 8: Why not?
Speaker 3: Why you should take a picture.
Speaker 1: Very hard, you know, So that's funny.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Exactly. Thanks for telling us.
Speaker 4: You're that's form of revenge.
Speaker 3: Have a going thank you you as well.
Speaker 9: Ford.
Speaker 3: Bye bye. What's your dirty little secret?