Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 2: Getting Slice reactions. This podcast all depends on you.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Slice Time for Brooklyn Boys, episode three fifty two and then some.
Speaker 1: Scary and brody Brody and scary. What's going on there, David Brody? Oh, it's going it's going good.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it going good?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, he's gonna be what did you Slice Time so excited?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Your microphone, Your microphone is a little hot. You're distorted and hurting my ears, coming in hot, coming in hot, coming in hot.
Speaker 1: I can't help that.
Speaker 6: For six hundred and forty three million dollars for your sound system, I think you should be able to lower your microphone level.
Speaker 3: How about you lower your headphones. That's not how distortion works. Scary, I'm not distorted. I'm coming in fine. I'm being recorded loud and clear, and I'm checking my levels and I'm checking them twice, and I'm gonna find out if naughty or nice.
Speaker 6: Well you're you're naughty, and I don't think it's nice. So let's get going. I want to go watch the Jets lose tonight, so that's perfect.
Speaker 3: Well we already uh, well, you have no more met games to watch, so we crossed that.
Speaker 1: One off your list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, right, we'll con grunt about that on the Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 6: Well, the good news is no one can ruin the score for me for a while. So that's good.
Speaker 1: That's true. All right.
Speaker 3: Well, if you uh just tuned it for the first time, this is the podcast about the podcast.
Speaker 1: It's the companion episode.
Speaker 3: This is basically going to be people repeating back on what we talked about on the main episode.
Speaker 1: All right, now you're beeping out what's going on over there? Brody? You okay, nothing, I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna get a word in edgewise there as part of the introduction. I say, it's the thing about the thing. It's the show about the show, right, and now you're stealing my lines into your intro.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, hate me or love me, you have to deal with me because I'm your partner, you know.
Speaker 1: Let's do this.
Speaker 3: These are people that decided to listen to the iHeartRadio app and tap the microphone and leave us talkbacks.
Speaker 1: Here we are.
Speaker 7: So I'm listening to episode twenty six and Brody talks about kiss cycle circus. I actually have the VHS with the music video for that and the shot that my parents went and saw them on tour to get that merriage.
Speaker 1: Nice. I did too, I went away.
Speaker 8: Yep, yes, way, Hey from Queen's here talk about last week's Lifetime that Scary has all these tools around his house.
Speaker 9: First of all, the tool in his.
Speaker 8: House that gets worked the most is himself, ha ha.
Speaker 9: But Brody mentioned that Scary doesn't know anything about screwdrivers. Yeah, the only screwdriver Scary knows about is when you water at a bar and he thinks Phillipson's Flathead are some radio morning show duo from the Midwest.
Speaker 3: It's very sounds about right, Yeah, exactly, Thank you, Jamie.
Speaker 10: You from all over the map.
Speaker 4: Scary.
Speaker 11: I know it's five o'clock, Get over it. I worked for Freedo, lay, I'm up at two.
Speaker 1: In the morning every day, God blessed.
Speaker 4: Anyways, I literally had.
Speaker 10: To stop this lifetime to tell you how much of a douche bag you are, Scary.
Speaker 9: I can't believe it.
Speaker 10: I actually thought you were a nice guy because you had this sad, lonely puppy dog syndrome going to you. But you're really a fucking snake in disguise.
Speaker 1: Oh what did I do?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: What I do?
Speaker 10: And furthermore, it's about the principle. It's about you saving these items for him so that you both can experience experience it together. So yeah, you just wanted to take this moment of fame and you know, get the gratitude of handing out Brody's shit and you receiving all the fame for it, all the gratitude for it. You are a snake.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're missing the point.
Speaker 3: I wanted to rattle Brodie's cage and present it to him live on the podcast and get his reaction.
Speaker 1: For the enjoyment of all the slices. That's why I did it. No, nope, I'll tell you why.
Speaker 6: That's a lie, because he already explained why he gave it to Cubby's wife, all my shit. Also, he could have lied to me, told me, gave away this stuff, gotten the reaction out of me, and then when I went to his house to get whatever was left, he'd be like, oh, by the way, from a month ago, I was joking, here are you are you cookies?
Speaker 1: But he didn't do that. He legit gave my shit away to Kubby's wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let the record show that it's now been three weeks and I still have Brody's stuff still sitting here. Agent, Mike, your chips. All this stuff is still sitting here. I've been inviting Brody over every single day to come pick this up, so obviously he doesn't want it that badly.
Speaker 1: Hold on, you only told me about this stuff a week ago.
Speaker 3: Okay, weeks now two weeks Okay, I've had it in my apartment for two weeks.
Speaker 6: Have I not said come over and have launch and we'll meet somewhere in the middle. You live forty minutes away from me if there's any traffic. So that's how much Brody really cares about having.
Speaker 1: His figure gave.
Speaker 3: You gave away the stuff I wanted. I'll go to Cuppy's house and get my shit back. I got eight bags of stuff for you, don't I don't even think I've ever met Cuppy's wife, but I'm glad that my food can feed her. Listen, you know what, that's it. Every day I will break into another item. If every day that you don't come pick this shit up, and you know what's coming on? Going next is the strawberry Pockey, the strawberry pockey is going to be mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm about to open that. Get your hands off my.
Speaker 12: Brooklyn Boys DP from one to see here with the motherfucking background noise, Scary. I wanted to say, I'm sorry for all my previous talkbacks being so rude and whatnot.
Speaker 1: It's hot in this fucking warehouse, Dol. I'm sorry he got to me. I got a little attitude, got a little.
Speaker 13: Rude, burnt myself regular old well and shit.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, though I'd like to say that I.
Speaker 14: Didn't mean none of it, and I really do enjoy listening to you on the podcast.
Speaker 1: But you you know, Brooklyn Boys dp's men.
Speaker 12: See here, Brodie, I was just listening to the last fucking talk back shit and you cracked me the fuck up with that is the greatest idea ever. I'm definitely gonna start calling into the Big Show just to talk shit about Scary. It don't matter if it's about the podcast or the Big Show, just to talk shit, because fuck it, why not? You better keep your ears on because I'm dipping off the podcast right now, turned it into the Big Show to see what's up?
Speaker 1: Yup? Report back?
Speaker 6: Okay, So so let me just say something about Dean. Dean hit me up on TikTok, sent me a nice message.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: He showed me video of some of the stuff he welds that we hear him doing in the background.
Speaker 1: He's a skilled, talented man.
Speaker 6: Also, he got very excited that I wrote him back, and as I pointed out the Dean, I do my best to write everybody back, and I'm just the guy who does a podcast.
Speaker 3: But he was like, no, my god, oh I got you wroughte me back. I can't believe you brought me back. So, as I've said, I do my best write everybody back. I'm a little bit behind on Instagram because some of you send me nine videos at a shot.
Speaker 6: I can't watch them all and also get back to everybody one one funny video like every other week. I could keep up with if you send me I see a message like you know who you are? And I see a message from that person and I go, oh, it says six messages.
Speaker 1: I can't keep up. Yeah, I've fallen behind too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the ones I send you you don't watch. Yeah behind, I'm behind by a week with you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well that's because you're too busy sending me yours that I'm overloaded by yours now eating your pockey.
Speaker 3: If you know what I'm Sayings in your own pack, by the way, hold on to queue from all over the map Lay's.
Speaker 6: Frido Lays, by the way, has the best brands of snacks and chips in the world. I'm just gonna read a couple, just a couple, to give you an idea of what Frido Las owns. Besides the fact they own Lays, Obviously, they owned Friedo's. Obviously, they owned Tostitos, Dorito's, Cheetos, Speedosspuitos, Rolled Gold Sun Chips, which I love, cracker Jack, by the way, it's Crackerjack, not Crackerjack's Crackerjack smart food right PepsiCo.
Speaker 1: They used to own Taco bell At if they still do, don't tweet me.
Speaker 3: I don't care, but I want to say to Q and to anyone else listening, I can't get baked scoops anywhere.
Speaker 1: Ever since the pandemic. The conversation.
Speaker 6: No, No, they're in certain markets, they're in certain stores once they don't come back for two months. They're not making enough of them. I don't know what the deal is, but I can't get baked scoops and Walmart and Amazon Jack. You gotta pay like forty dollars for bag scoops If you want them, well go on eBay for fifteen bucks. So Q, if you know where I can get tostitos, don't send them to the radio station because scary WI give them a Cubby's wife because apparently she went to Mexico wants apparently she deserves chips.
Speaker 1: This is your cue. Took your boy prote up.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna send me enough that he has something to give away to Cubby's wife.
Speaker 1: Not that she was going to send me any anyway. But that's why you shouldn't get any deserve.
Speaker 13: Gary Brolly with going on.
Speaker 15: My Brooklyn was.
Speaker 13: I did love listening to you guys, podcast man log time talker, first time listener, get whats in. He loved the great work board. I did love the podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's got some spring in his steps. He sounds like Jason Mustakis. You pronouncing his name right? You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 1: From Brooklyn? Responding to Nick one Washington.
Speaker 16: About the employees staying five minutes extra. Anybody that knows retail, including you, Brody, You're not scheduled to get out at eight o'clock. There might be a couple of people, but for the most part you're closing. You're usually there an hour or so after, and that's the usually the reason why is there people left in the store or they have to redo it.
Speaker 17: Scary, you complete.
Speaker 1: What the hell's going on?
Speaker 17: So anyway, I was watching.
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess Vidy got cut off. All right, Viny, you made your point. I agree, who's this scary?
Speaker 17: You completely skipped my talk back back up from Long Island. You started playing it and then you guys started talking, and then you went straight to the next one. Oh no, okay, I'll tell you what I wanted to. And so anyway, I was watching YouTube. I was watching bodycam videos and the cop was arresting this girl he threw in the back seat, and then all of a sudden, on the radio, Scary Jones commercial comes on for smart Water. I was like, oh my god, this is so funny. We were just, you know, you guys were just talking about that and what are the odds Now you're on YouTube?
Speaker 3: Wait a second, my YouTube, Wait a second, my smart water commercials on YouTube?
Speaker 1: Did I get that right?
Speaker 18: So anyway, I was watching YouTube. I was watching bodycm.
Speaker 17: Wait how possible videos and the cop was arresting this girl. He threw in the back seat and then all of a sudden, on the radio, scary radio commercial comes on for.
Speaker 3: Smart Okay on the radio, I was gonna say, I'm not being paid for YouTube videos?
Speaker 1: What's going on here?
Speaker 19: Pybrocome boys, it's Kaitlyn's from v Sure, so listening back to episodes like let's say, like thirty two, thirty three three or Brody Melissa Brody missus Brody gave you the task of planning a trip to Napa.
Speaker 11: Was almost three years ago.
Speaker 19: Did you ever plan that trip to Napa? I know you're technically so, I know you're technically unemployed, but Napa. Yes, it's probably expensive, but like it's been three years.
Speaker 11: Unless you've just.
Speaker 19: Gone on a trip and it was just spectacular and there was nothing wrong, I highly doubt that there would be an issue, there would not be an issue. Excuse me, so, did you plan a trip to Napa? Are you taking that beautiful wife of yours Tanapa?
Speaker 20: Please let us know?
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know who us is that needs to know, because I don't. I don't even remember that conversation. But no, we did not go on that trip. We went on a couple of cruises around that time that I guess happened instead of but someday.
Speaker 1: Maybe who knows?
Speaker 14: Okay, now, am I the only one that is worried that Scary Alert took his training wheels off at the age of fifteen years old? Come on, scary well, Now.
Speaker 3: Hold on a second. That was I talking about? That was on a podcast? Was that was not this podcast? That was the after party podcast in the Big Show. We were talking about, Okay, we're still doing this. This slice time is scariest time in my time for our listeners to talk about this podcast.
Speaker 1: This is not scariest answering machine. But I love you though, while I have.
Speaker 3: You though, but I'll bring you up to speed, Brodie. We were talking about things like being late bloomers in life or what. But it just came out on the podcast that I was I was late to the party in riding a bike. So my dad had the training wheels on and would like kind of run behind me or walk behind me. The whole thing, now fifteen was fifteen years old?
Speaker 1: Was the joke? Was the exaggeration?
Speaker 3: I was definitely a late bloomer, but it was more like twelve thirteen, but that's still late.
Speaker 6: Are you telling me you had pubic hair when your father was following behind you on your bike with training wheels?
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 3: I still had training wheels, and they would because I was afraid, so he would raise the wheels slowly off the ground so this way it would catch me if I kind of wobbled too.
Speaker 1: Much and he would go. They'd go higher and higher and higher until I didn't need them anymore. You know what I'm saying. Straight up, we'll climb. Huh do you not know that song? No, but we'll get higher and higher. Straight up, we'll climb.
Speaker 3: Thank you Van Halen over my dreams, dreams. Sorry anyway, Yeah, so yeah, I was a late bloomer there. Thank you for the fee question. Let me ask you questions the matter.
Speaker 6: When was the last time you were on a real bicycle outside on two wheels, not motorized, not a gym yet?
Speaker 1: About three months ago? What happened? I took a city bike. That was fine. You don't forget how to ride a bike. Okay, I have a question.
Speaker 6: You took a city bike through Manhattan the New Manhattan, Jersey City to Jersey City. Okay, now, was your father able to keep up behind you?
Speaker 1: They are, right, bro, some cleans here.
Speaker 8: A couple of weeks ago, you guys talked about how a guy sent Carla Marie one thousand dollars for drinks for a back to bat party and maybe he was trying to impress her.
Speaker 9: I don't think he was trying to.
Speaker 8: Impress her specifically, because she's the one getting married, so obviously he doesn't have a shot. Maybe he was trying to impress the girls in the group. Maybe he's thinking, oh, she'll tell them that I sent the money, and the single ones might contact me.
Speaker 1: You know what, Jamie, I like we going with that?
Speaker 6: No, no, because I think the single friends will think that he's trying to break up Calin Marise last minute, like last minute breakup of her marriage.
Speaker 1: Nah, that's what I think.
Speaker 3: Some people, some people scheme really really hard. I think that's a good one.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: I do like that as a way to get in with the friends. But you no, no, no, all right, we'll be right.
Speaker 18: Back the Brooklyn Boys Podcast.
Speaker 1: We will be right back, Okay.
Speaker 3: Continuing along with these fine talkbacks from episode three fifty two and three fifty one, and let's see which one is this from?
Speaker 21: Hey, Brooklyn boys, is Maria Fumanien City.
Speaker 22: I think we should all start picking and scaring his bougie tools or whatever bougie thing he has, because guess what, in the zombie apocalypse, he's ready. He's got the three point nine million dollar equipment that could get us connected to whoever. Right, I mean Jackary and the tools and the water poland and smart so on, Team Scary. I'm with him.
Speaker 9: I will go to Jersey City and be with Scary love, y'all.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: I got my jackerie. Don't don't forget, don't f with the jackey.
Speaker 6: Okay, So you're gonna go to in a zombie apocalypse to a guy who will never leave his house out of fear, and he's only got enough resources in his apartment for like a week, and then you're fed because grub hub and Uber and door dash aren't coming at that point. Whereas I am self sufficient in terms of being able to kill zombies. I can swing a bat, swing a knife. I can take care of myself. I can swing my pickle ball paddle. Scary is not active the zombies will outrun him.
Speaker 1: Zombies below zombies. Zombie don't move fast.
Speaker 6: It depends on what movie you're watching. Some of them run, but yeah, but scary. That's the joke. They don't run fast, and they you still cannot run them.
Speaker 21: Okay, boys is married for me?
Speaker 22: And again, so I'm listening to Slice time for the latest episode, and I hear some people going off on brody about the whole sports thing and not wanting to know the score. My husband, Chay from Philly, by the way, Oh, we didn't know that.
Speaker 1: He's the same way.
Speaker 22: He needs to either see it live or not know and not hear from anyone and see himself later.
Speaker 1: It's a thing us, all right, Chay around the way, we didn't know. You guys were a thing. They were a thing. They were a thing with the thing. You guys got to leave a joint talk back one of these days.
Speaker 18: Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 23: Catherine call from Southeast Florida. First time caller had to pull over my way home and tended to call a few times to bitch out scary, but this time, yeah, scary. There are people who are fucking sports fans. I'm a huge Yankees fan.
Speaker 18: I don't want my Yankees.
Speaker 1: Dang grown.
Speaker 23: I don't live in New Jersey anymore, so I have to get it and watch it on the app when I have goddamn time. So don't fucking tell me that's a weird thing to do.
Speaker 1: It's not. Thanks love you, Brody.
Speaker 6: I love you too. By the way, she may be from Florida, she sounds like a Yankees fan. She sounds like a New Yorker. Don't get in her fucking way.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's she's definitely New York is definitely rubbed off on her.
Speaker 1: Speaking of I want to call up and yell it's scary anytime you want to bring it.
Speaker 24: Reggie here.
Speaker 25: This is a formal request to hear another one of Jody's three lifetime jokes.
Speaker 10: Nice the bold balls.
Speaker 1: Now for the other joke.
Speaker 6: Oh, I think I think I remember one more. I'll tell you the circus joke if you remind me.
Speaker 1: Scary.
Speaker 24: Okay, Reggie here, okay, places everybody listen, I need you guys to do me a huge paper erase erase, erase, erase.
Speaker 25: When it comes to scary story about Robin and him and yelling about the clothes and throwing the clothes erase erasers. Pretend he didn't tell that story. They're good people, just pretended and tell it story.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, I do, Scary. I want to hear all the offensive jokes, the sex jokes, the racist jokes.
Speaker 3: Come on, Scary, Brodie stopped me. Yeah, somebody had to.
Speaker 11: Skylard from New Jersey.
Speaker 25: Brody, that waiter was really rude.
Speaker 18: Even though you didn't.
Speaker 25: Preserve that table, You're still a customer. If he was worried about you by the table, he should have said something like.
Speaker 26: Hey, I just want to give you a heads up.
Speaker 25: There's going to be a party coming in and you can sit here. In the meantime. I think you did a great job by turning the chair away from the plate and not touching any of the tables exactly. Reggie, here, tell me the name of that restaurant, because I will go there.
Speaker 18: I will go to a table that's not mine.
Speaker 26: I will rest my head and press my cheek against the plate that's out there, and after I pull up my pants, I will then also cress my face.
Speaker 18: Against the place.
Speaker 1: I knew the plot twist was coming. Yeah, very nice turn. I heard the name of the place in the episode.
Speaker 18: He turned the chair around.
Speaker 25: You weren't searching the table set in, You weren't messing with the utensils. You weren't doing anything for the napkin. You weren't masturbating under.
Speaker 1: The table floor. What is the issue? I didn't say that?
Speaker 18: What was the problem?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 9: Forans, you're scary. I have a question.
Speaker 8: What was the point of spending all that money to redo your room to look like the state puff marshmallow Man's nutsack?
Speaker 9: If you're never in it, you go away every few weeks? Okay, you said, Oh, am, I supposed to stay home in my apartment for eight days on vacation.
Speaker 12: Yes, you just had.
Speaker 8: Your bedroom redone in a lovely earth shade of.
Speaker 6: Dull appreciate Jamie. Hey, yeah, sorry, scary any dead call it to your room.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm gonna do that by going to a beach in another country.
Speaker 9: Gotta go, boys, Jamie from Queen's Here.
Speaker 8: You guys would talk about the scambony text messages you guys get. I get messages once in a while that say I have unpaid parking tickets and that I owe money.
Speaker 9: For you know, bridge or tunnel tolls or whatever. Here's the thing. I don't drive a car. I've never driven a car before. So how do I owe money for driving a car when the only thing I drive is people nuts.
Speaker 1: It's a great question, that's fair. A rhetorical one too. I can't imagine not driving a car. Well, my girlfriend, My girlfriend doesn't.
Speaker 3: My girlfriend does not have a licensees right, No, Nope, She's never driven a car in her life. I don't understand that she doesn't have a license. She did never know, she never took driving school, didn't have a car growing up.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 6: How does she have no interest in the freedom of driving a car and going wherever you want, whenever you want.
Speaker 3: She says it gives her anxiety, so she's happy that she's never took this taking this hobby up.
Speaker 1: So whatever.
Speaker 6: Look, I can't I can't speak to other people's anxiety, but boy, it's the most freeing thing ever. Like drop the windows, open the sunroof for whatever, and just fly down the road with the wind and the music blasting and.
Speaker 1: Just shut up and drive. As Rihanna once said, I said it a lot.
Speaker 9: It's me again, last one, I promise.
Speaker 8: I also get Scamboni messages on TikTok some you know, content creator whatever the fuck will message me and be like, thank you so much for liking my posts and supporting my page.
Speaker 9: I greatly appreciate it. Here's the thing. These are pages that are private that I don't follow. So if I can't see any of the posts on their page, how am I liking the posts and supporting their page.
Speaker 3: It's a great question work. I was about to say, Detective Jamie to the rescue.
Speaker 1: Are we saying that scammers? Are we saying that scammers? What? Aren't bright? How dare you?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 12: What's up?
Speaker 24: Guys?
Speaker 27: This is Nate from Pittsburgh, uh to calling in. I listen. I never do talkbacks. I've done a couple before, but this is a very rare occurrence for me. I gotta say something about this motherfucker, Scary Jones talking about he does you know he can keep being on vacation while Robin's fucking going back to work out. Shit is ridiculous. He takes thirty five fucking vacations a year and they're thirty five weeks long. Each motherfucker's on vacation twenty four to seven and he can't come home early. That is fucking read. Never said sorry, no listen A lot of times I sided with Scary because I'm I'm kind of a selfish bastard too. I can't even believe what I'm hearing right now.
Speaker 3: Well, you heard it in jail, don't don't get it twisted. I am coming home. I am coming home for the anniversary. I never said I wasn't and I will on the Brooklyn Boys podcast. What the plans are?
Speaker 1: Okay, I have one other things to say.
Speaker 27: At the bare minimum, Scary has to take the plane back home with Robin. He's got so much fucking money, doesn't even matter. He has to take the plane back home with Robin. Let her get situated ready for the week. She's got to go back to work, and then take back off go somewhere else. But at the bare minimum, you can't stay on vacation and send Robin.
Speaker 1: We're going to figure this out.
Speaker 3: Well, the reveal will happen on the Brooklyn Boys podcast. But yeah, I'm not made of money. That that is a falsehood. I don't know where that came from, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's money involved in the in the recipe right.
Speaker 3: And and furthermore, flying back to the East Coast to go back to the West Coast is downright.
Speaker 1: Wasting time and money. And you know what you should take. You should take Robin to Napla here it's lovely, lovely this time of year.
Speaker 9: Hey, scaring Birdie?
Speaker 1: Oh hey, scary?
Speaker 9: Why not you on the.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, is this Jamie from Queens? No, this is this is Renee. It sounds like Jamie from Queens. Hold on for a second, I thought it was. It's not okay, Sorry.
Speaker 9: Gary and Birdie.
Speaker 28: It's Renee from Lancaster.
Speaker 9: Hey's scary?
Speaker 28: Why not you on the talk about the vacation at and that really does depend on Robin. I mean the hotel. Some people would like that, some woun't because they have to work. But you were saying the other day about San Diego when they said the finest city, and it was on your lift. You could go from Phoenix to San Diego for a couple short for a couple of days, and then come back and join her for your anniversary.
Speaker 1: You're a very smart woman, Renee.
Speaker 3: And maybe I'm doing something similar to that, but not San Diego.
Speaker 9: Hey, scary.
Speaker 28: Of course Robin's gonna get lest you guys are gonna have to work that at as a couple It'sternee again on vacation days.
Speaker 9: Same thing's gonna happen.
Speaker 28: If Brody Probab he ever gets a job, he'll get less than his wife. I have over forty days vacation a year, plus holidays, so I don't always take them all. A lot of times I don't. All Right, your counterpart in DC that used to be on your with.
Speaker 9: You guys, yep, he does not, does not.
Speaker 28: Take nearly as many vacations as you, guys, and could.
Speaker 3: I know I speak to him a lot, and I must tell you I've actually yelled at him for not taking his vacation days. As I am going to tell you and scold you and everyone listening, what is.
Speaker 1: The matter with you?
Speaker 3: You must take your vacation days if you are allot in a certain amount, and then it's a use it or lose its situation.
Speaker 1: Use it. Use your vacation days. You're entitled to them.
Speaker 3: You're you're you're getting paid for your vacation days, right, If you get paid vacation, there's no reason in the world to at the very least take the day off and use it as a mental health day for yourself so you could breathe, so you could relax. Anyone who doesn't take their vacation time in full. I think it's they're being foolish. There's no reason not to. You have to take your vacation days. What's wrong with people?
Speaker 1: And Brody? Why am I slapping back at myself again? Because your system's a piece of shit.
Speaker 3: No it's not, it's yours. It's your damn headphones.
Speaker 1: Scary. I am not wearing headphones or underwear for that matter.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's the problem. You're not wearing headphones. Put on some cans, bitch, scary.
Speaker 29: I know how to solve your vacation problems with Robin. So you got to marry her and then she can quit her job because you know that you can afford to support her, and then she will have all the vacation time that you so desire. Also, to answer your question, yes you are crazy.
Speaker 6: Teresa from Wisconsin, Thank you, Thank you, Lisa, Wisconsin, Home.
Speaker 1: Of the Squeaky Cheese. I can go for some of that right now. I'm hungry. Home of the Green Bay Packers. Who got into it? Who tied the Dallas Cowboys last night? Yeah? What a what a thrilling ending to that game?
Speaker 3: Your the best four hours in a fucking game and it ends in a tie. Come on, now, do better, NFL And and this bullshit with the tie.
Speaker 1: Game scare you know why they end in ties? Right?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Why because the game is too physically demanding and the risk of injury goes up dramatically the more you play and the more tired you get, and to ask them to continue playing might cause severe injury to some of the players. It's not that kind of st.
Speaker 3: So maybe they should have like a sudden death kick off like shootout like they do in hockey. So a field goal off where you get five field goals each and see if you make something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know's got to be an ending to the game.
Speaker 6: Dumbest, the dumbest thing you want. You want the game to be decided by the guy. Look, I understand that sometimes kickers decide the game at the end, but you want that to be the only way to decide the game is two guys to kick.
Speaker 1: They kick, it's a last result.
Speaker 6: Hold on, what about when a kicker gets injured and they have nobody to kick? Then they can't they can't compete, they can't, they can't possibly win.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, no, listen, I see where you're coming from, Brody. This is a larger topic, but I see where you're coming. Where you're coming from. But we cannot in twenty twenty five have games and in ties. They need to figure this out somehow. Every other sport has found a way to figure it out. Everybody gets fatigued, but guess what, they also get paid millions and millions of dollars to do what they do for a living.
Speaker 1: Boohoo.
Speaker 3: I don't feel bad for them. I don't feel one bit of bad for any one of these people. Figure a way to find a finality to the game and give the fans what they want, not a Okay, that's awkward. Did you hear Chris Collinsworth at the end of the broadcast yesterday so fucking defeated. You're sitting there for four hours watching his bullshit. It ends in a goddamn tie. Nothing should end in a tie these days, nothing, you know?
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 6: William Shakespeare had a famous quote from I Believe it was Othello, where he said scarier douchebag.
Speaker 1: With Scary and Verdie.
Speaker 3: This isn't the Brooking boys, this is what no care if people get injured to rip up their ac No, I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: Find a way we'll get concussions. Find a way to end the game, find a way do it? This got a he here?
Speaker 6: Why don't you have a defense that can stop a team with forty five seconds from marching down the field and kicking.
Speaker 1: A field goal? How about that? I'm sorry, play some damn defense. Need a team played me defense? Last night? Hockey?
Speaker 3: Team Hockey ends in slapshots? Look at look at what about the field? The same thing with some same thing, the end with penalty kicks. Non stop.
Speaker 6: Okay, scary Hockey does not end with slap shots. They end with with with a shootout.
Speaker 1: What are shootouts? Shootouts?
Speaker 3: They just stand at the net and just go for it, go for it, go for it until it is decided.
Speaker 1: Same thing with somebody.
Speaker 6: Maybe baseball games you just have a home run derby when it gets to the tenth inning.
Speaker 3: No, but a lot of baseball games have a finality to them. So I'm not complaining about baseball games. Baseball games don't end in ties, ever, so why would we Why is that even on the table.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about games Ball have have have ended in ties at the.
Speaker 1: End of the day. Basketball games do not end in ties.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but again, you don't get concussions and terrible bodily injuries like you do in football.
Speaker 15: You do get want boys. We are for the gold. They kill us for the sports. Soon the science will be able to fix the cells, so that way we become immortal. Only accidents crimes in wars will kill us. But unfortunately games in wars will MUTI play I Love them Boys podcast, thank you, and.
Speaker 1: I love you. I can't I can't argue with any of that.
Speaker 3: I guess I'm not going to argue with things I don't understand fully, like football.
Speaker 5: Hey, Brooky, boys, it's Danielle from Youngstown, Ohio. Brody, you hit the nail on the head. Gary, you had empteen thousand vacations this year, God bless you. I think it'll be okay if you have to sit home and enjoy your white bedroom for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I will Hey Brooklyn, come back. That's here, and it's always going to be brody and scary. I don't forget about okay, guyscurre me from Queens here. This is the old kawboard truggle you worry about. Read Hi, this is MK from James is this sing on Hello?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 30: I don't know, guys, there's some Connecticut and you're listening to fly Time?
Speaker 1: What the fuck was that? Who the fuck was that? Who that was? Really? Well? I have an idea, Brody.
Speaker 31: And Scary and never Scary and Brody.
Speaker 1: It's well from Cet.
Speaker 31: Actually I'm with you on this one, Scary. Why shouldn't you be able to take a quote unquote second vacation if Robin is gonna take off back to work anyways? I mean why, It's not like you've never taken vacations without her before anyways, So what the hell is the difference? If she's not available, she's got to work, and you're off fucking goal for it?
Speaker 1: Why the hell?
Speaker 31: Not from I don't know if anyone else has mentioned, but yet we can hear the echo on Scary's mike.
Speaker 1: It's on and off.
Speaker 31: It's not all the time, but it's a little annoying sometimes. So somebody's got to fix that. And if Brody's not hearing it, it's definitely on your round, Scary, but fix it up. And I know I've mentioned this before, but why don't you guys have one of the slices call in or you call them and have a live conversation with a Slice on a topic. You know, have us engage with you guys one on one, like once a month or something.
Speaker 1: It's a good idea, you know.
Speaker 31: And yes, I know that's what Slice time is for. Blah blah blah, fuck all that. Like, have one of us engage with you guys live.
Speaker 1: Will I'm with you? That'll be cool, you know what.
Speaker 3: And in the humble beginnings of the Brooking Boys podcast, when Brilli and I were in a studio together.
Speaker 1: We actually used to do that. We used to line up some calls. We had a phone system that enabled us to do that. That is right at the radio story.
Speaker 6: You'd have to use your cell phone to call people. So it's not quite the technology we had on a billion dollar radio.
Speaker 32: I know.
Speaker 1: But I would like to find a solution, just like a solution to.
Speaker 3: Ending football games not in ties. There's got to be a solution, you know, you know, I will, I will, I'm with you will In an average football year, maybe there's one, maybe two ties. Maybe it's not like it's happens all the time. The record to who to the teams that are just barely going to make the playoffs. If you are the Green Bay Packers, would you rather lose or tie? You'd rather tie, so it's better than losing anyway, we'll I would be listen as a Jets fan. If they play the Dolphins tonight on Monday Night Football and they get a tie, that's a that's a victory for a Jets fan.
Speaker 6: If they go into a game and leave not losing, that's a tie is as good as a win for the Jets.
Speaker 1: And you're kidding me?
Speaker 33: All right, all right here from Ohio or Brodie, you blocked me last week of my comments. I want to tell you stop talking of company. And the second thing is.
Speaker 1: I don't talk.
Speaker 33: You're talking about use your two thousand dollars million dollar system to internet wise and educate yourself. Okay, stop blocking my comments. You understand, Thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay, Why is he talking to me? I sit in my house. I have no control of anything.
Speaker 33: Learning from Ohio is scary. With the vacation thing, it's easier to have your girlfriend say she's sick on hospital. Just go down there and get a little paperwork and then she can go on vacation. Who oh done done?
Speaker 3: I like where you're coming from and but this is a new job for her and she doesn't want to suck it up, and she doesn't feel comfortable doing that.
Speaker 1: But I appreciate that advice. What else, Let's be honest here. If Scary went on vacation with Robin and she lied to get to work, you know why she'd get caught.
Speaker 6: He's scary wouldn't be able to help himself. He'd be posting pictures of them pool side somewhere in the world, and she'd get busted.
Speaker 1: And then we talk about it on the post pictures.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh, I go for Robin call out of work, sick, We went away to rub It's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Nobody's listening. Who's listening?
Speaker 33: I don't tell me about it from you guys talking about from the sixties to seventies.
Speaker 1: Respect y'all.
Speaker 33: Because I was born eighty nine, I understand from Russia, So talk shit all you want. But anyways, respect you guys. That's crazy. I can't imagine the lifestyle y'all had. It's crazy.
Speaker 15: Good uh al Met from Aine?
Speaker 1: J oh wait, what happened? That was the end of Liam? Okay? Who's this? Okay?
Speaker 4: Liam?
Speaker 1: We didn't we didn't delete anything that was you. We're going into order, folks here, what is this.
Speaker 34: Al met from Aine j Scary sneaking out to another vacation, leaving trying to leave you girl behind, the selfish dude hang out with her, stay local for whine some one hundred person I agree with Brodie, thank you, hey boys, help me from A and J Again. Brody, you said it so well on this episode. There's nowhere in no role I'd rather be.
Speaker 1: I would rather be.
Speaker 34: At home with my family and kids and step out of the house if if I'm on vacation, and then because family comes first above all.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm different. I'm different than Scary.
Speaker 3: Like we would go on business trips and we would go to islands and different countries with the Morning show or whatever, and all I could think of, like, gosh, I wish my family was here. I would enjoy it so much more that they're not by the pool with me, or they're not on the beach with me, or they're not uh you know, uh at the bar not drinking while Scary is getting drunk at the bar.
Speaker 1: Of me.
Speaker 35: You're scary, You Robin, actually want to go on those treatment you to Japan and I know where the fuck. She doesn't want to go with you, so you get fucking paid. Did you she actually want to.
Speaker 23: Be with you?
Speaker 1: She didn't even fucking with your man.
Speaker 35: I'm just staying man, Brody, don't be fucking laughing. You're always your brody And.
Speaker 3: What he said, always scary and Brodie's you know, And he said, I'm always laughing.
Speaker 1: No, he said always scary and Brodie.
Speaker 35: He's probably actually he wants to go on those treatment You're.
Speaker 15: To Japan and I know where the fuck.
Speaker 35: She just wants to go with you, So you get fucking paid.
Speaker 1: She actually wants to be with you. She didn't need you fucking with you, man.
Speaker 35: I'm just paying. Man, Brody, don't be fucking laughing. You're always scary and brody. Motherfuckers. Have a good day, bit you, Sue Boom.
Speaker 1: All right, that's fine, that's my boy.
Speaker 35: Your brody and deal with pepper men.
Speaker 1: You're these teenagers?
Speaker 35: Are you guys picking up kes at the park or a.
Speaker 1: Man careful man picking up pedophile?
Speaker 3: Chris answer to this ship, but what he said, accuse you of picking up teens in the park. We're talking about here, talking about me and my friend Paper Menu no, the guy, the guys from his block, we're like thirty two, alreaty three years.
Speaker 1: Old, right, that's not their fathers and married.
Speaker 3: The four guys went to see a comedy show, which, by the way, paper Menu was kind enough to treat me Paper my friend.
Speaker 4: With Brody and the assistant to the host, Scary.
Speaker 1: Scary.
Speaker 4: Brody was giving you some good advice on thank you, your vacation issue that you got going on with Robin. I think for just one week, maybe you should celebrate your anniversary with her and do what Brody says. Get a nice hotel, you know, go out every night, a staycation.
Speaker 10: I think that would be nice.
Speaker 4: Okay, you from all over the map. Don't know if you got my last message because it glitched out, but in ways, I said Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Also scary.
Speaker 4: I noticed when Brody mentioned sacrifice, you kind of stood quiet there, and yeah, it's you know, when you're in a relationship that you love, you have to do sacrifices. Sometimes you have to, you know, not go to a vacation or two because Robin doesn't want you to go. I mean, at least she's letting you go to these other places without her hounding you. I mean, the least you can do is respect her wishes and not go to Tokyo or all these other places that she would rather have.
Speaker 1: And I'm respectfully not going to those places.
Speaker 3: And she does not mind that I go on vacation at all ever, So.
Speaker 4: You again, Yeah, Scary, I would really love to hear a romantic vacation that you would you could do for Robin, like I think that would help the slices and everyone in the big show understand that you actually love Robin and not just you know, friends with benefits. I guess, because that's kind of how your relationship sounds. I mean, this is coming from an outside view. I'm sure you love her.
Speaker 3: All right, there you go. I appreciate you. I you don't know. I think you are an outsider. I mean that's all I could possibly know. But I can vouch I can vouch for Scary. When Robin looks into Skeary's deep, dark Italian eyes and says, Scary, I love you, I'm confident that Scary says something like yeah, yeah, absolutely appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Thanks for did.
Speaker 3: Od dido kiddo. No, no, he says thank you. People do you say thank you?
Speaker 6: When she says she loves you, right, you say thank you.
Speaker 1: You're hard, Rob, You're awful. You're an awful man. You know, I know how you feel about Robin. Come on, come on, I love Robin.
Speaker 16: I'm typically on scary side ninety four percent of the time.
Speaker 30: Okay, Brodie's right a few times, very very few few times.
Speaker 12: Take it.
Speaker 1: I'll take it.
Speaker 36: I think it's what's that saying, pot calling the kettle black?
Speaker 4: Uh calling someone.
Speaker 37: Else selfish when you were just whining about your damn vacation.
Speaker 28: Okay, See Boys Paula and Florida.
Speaker 1: Well that's true.
Speaker 6: I mean, I guess he wants me to respond to that, but uh yeah, but he didn't reference what you were me selfish.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he's refer and it's confused by it. But that's okay.
Speaker 3: I guess what he's saying is if you called me selfish at any point, you shouldn't call me selfish because you're selfish.
Speaker 1: So I'm fine with that.
Speaker 9: See Boys Paula and Florida.
Speaker 28: I just started listening to episode three fifty one, and i'd have to say.
Speaker 15: Scary, what fuck?
Speaker 4: Yes, talk to colored strawberries. You owe him to go to.
Speaker 19: Let me.
Speaker 15: He brought up these chalk colored strawberries. Ye, great minds say.
Speaker 1: Like, right, oh you heard me say it after you said it.
Speaker 30: Yeah, and it is always Brotti scar scary. How does it feel? I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna I want you to tell you. How does thee realize?
Speaker 1: Does it not?
Speaker 32: Everyone gets fifty two weeks of vacation.
Speaker 1: I'll wait, that's right.
Speaker 32: I'm just gonna leave this stuff back empty until it runs out.
Speaker 1: Just tell me, Yeah, how does it feel? I don't know how it feels. I have a crude vacation.
Speaker 3: When I first started, in my humble beginnings, I got two weeks a year, I got two weeks. Then I got moved on to three weeks, and then it was four weeks. I've been I've have have thirty years of tenure, thirty three zero.
Speaker 1: I have a crude. But seven whatever, you have a crued, you have a crude mouth. I have a crude.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, this is a non starter, folks. We all get paid, we all get vacation. Yeah, but if you get people work.
Speaker 6: I understand, lot of people work thirty years, they never get more than three weeks. Understand, I understood, But you should be able to get as much as you can possibly get and negotiate.
Speaker 3: Take every last day. Do not leave table. Do not leave days on the table. That's leaving money on the table.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Major league? Major League Baseball players probably get let's see that done. The Mets are done.
Speaker 6: Now they get off October on like something off October, November, December, January. So that's that's four months, right, because they start playing again in February, so they have four solid months off. So that's more than that's almost as much as scary.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I just I think this this country has a real problem with with vacation and leaving their jobs.
Speaker 1: Just just you, no, just people have a problem.
Speaker 3: That first one really got to me that she's like, there's something wrong. It's almost like everything you know is like the way she's her logic is telling her, yeah, you know what, so so what don't take all your vacation days.
Speaker 6: No, no, it's not what she said. She said, you don't always have to go away on vacation. You don't always have to go to an island or a city, or you could could spend one of yours. Sometimes you're gonna have a staycation. She is what she's saying.
Speaker 3: Look, if you have two vacation weeks a year, I get why you might want to go away both those weeks. And if Robin didn't get off one of those weeks, I'd be like, oh, you want to.
Speaker 1: Get two weeks? Scary?
Speaker 6: You work very hard, But when a person not you scary when any person gets eleventeen weeks of vacation and they go away, ten of them to Japan and wherever else you fuck you went Costa Rica and yeah, okay, and yeah, so it doesn't kill you in the course of a year to go to ten awesome places and then one of those eleven weeks not to go away so you can show your girlfriend you love her. You and I'm going to do that, And I said, I can't wait to hear it next week.
Speaker 32: But the next time we record always brilliant carry Scary, Johnes, Why don't you sit robbing down like like you told all of us, all of us are slices. Oh, it's not my fault that you guys don't argue your vacation weeks, and you don't argue with your boss, your current boss, your future boss, their next job you're gonna get when you sit down, Robin and tell her this is your fault because you didn't want more vacations.
Speaker 1: It's not her fault. It's not her fault.
Speaker 6: Vacation a job she just started. She just started the job. She has to earn them first.
Speaker 32: Come on, Alice, always brother, Scary Scary Jones, you.
Speaker 30: Narcissisi, self center, selfish as you know.
Speaker 1: Come down, I'll come down.
Speaker 15: You know what.
Speaker 32: You know in the Morning show when they say do marry kill you kill scary? This is why it went all down.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 32: That is old, it's broad and scary. Okay, let's run them down, Scary Jones. You're me facts, you're not getting any younger.
Speaker 1: Correct. Fact, Robin is.
Speaker 32: The most beautiful woman you've ever had and we'll ever had because the future is unknown.
Speaker 1: Facts. You've said it. She's your travel buddy. Fact. Okay. Is there more to this? Unfortunately there is.
Speaker 30: I don't think there's another woman out there that will put up with your ship.
Speaker 1: What's your what's your point? What's your point?
Speaker 32: You're a man?
Speaker 1: Final, Scary Jones.
Speaker 32: You want to go to Japan, Dubai have eight fucking days? What does it matter if you miss the anniversary when you're started dating, you'll forgive it. You were somewhere else on your birthday, What does it matter? You want to go, go, Stop making up excuses you want to leave.
Speaker 1: Leave, and always scary John.
Speaker 32: I'm sorry to be so harsh.
Speaker 30: I am. I do behave like your friend. I do think you are my friend, and I will talk like this to a friend. I will definitely marry Brody because Brody had all the right answers.
Speaker 1: But you know what, thank you.
Speaker 30: If again, if you think you're squandering your days, then leave.
Speaker 32: If not, then stay.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to understand what one is talking about here, Brodie, could you okay?
Speaker 1: What is okay?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna translate from what one said. Wan is saying you are lucky to have Robin. You'll never find anyone more beautiful or wonderful.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree on any point.
Speaker 6: But because she's so wonderful and you're lucky to have her, uh that there is no vacation without her.
Speaker 1: That's as good as being with her as what he's saying. Well, that's true, and on the days that we could spend together, we will be together, all right.
Speaker 6: Tune into The Brooklyn Boys next episode to hear what the big plan is, and then tune into the to give your hey, hey, to give your reaction to his stupid plan.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 7: Oh, the Mets are so ash, you gotta love it.
Speaker 1: The collapse. The bombs, Yeah, Sodo Lindor bums, bums, bombs. They suck. They they have no leadership, they have nothing.
Speaker 15: They're bombs. They'll always be bombs.
Speaker 3: They had the season on the line and they got shut out by the Marlins.
Speaker 1: Booms. Let's go Socks. The Yankees will not be in the World Series this year, so both teams the fate will be the same. Go Mariners.
Speaker 3: Sorry guy, I think we should take another break here. What do you think I'd find?
Speaker 1: That's fine, it's the boy podcast.
Speaker 20: You like.
Speaker 6: Do you like these new headphones, these earphones. I just changed to a pair of white earphones. I like them and they sound one hundred times better than the black ones because they're Apple.
Speaker 1: No, they're not. I would never buy Apple at earphones. And they have wires on them. They well, they look they look better quality. Then they're not.
Speaker 3: They look like the other ones, just like free airplane headphones, you know, the ones they give you.
Speaker 6: They warrant just I paid a good eight I got. I paid a good eight dollars on Amazon for those watch them Mount.
Speaker 20: Stephen from Rockland County Brody, don't listen to that server. That service a douchebag. Obviously, there's no reason for him to make you get up if there's nobody coming to the table. And of course Scary would say that he doesn't like people sitting at his table because Scary has a douche big mentality, the same mentality he used on Father's Day when he used Elvis Durand's connection to get a reservation and then wanted to use the same bougie connection to add more people to reservation when the restaurant was already doing him a favor.
Speaker 1: Yup, did I do that? I don't remember doing that.
Speaker 20: Oh, he didn't tell you about that whole situation. Well, he talked about it on the after Party podcast, but didn't want to talk about it on The Brooklyn Boys for it. So now that it's out in the open, maybe he can explain himself to you. But I wouldn't be surprised if when he had a reservation on Father's Day that he asked for a white table and a white table claw and a white menu and all the white things to go along with his bougie white bedroom because he has no idea what earth tones are. So let's talk about.
Speaker 3: That, Scary, just let's talk about the round No, it was a round table. I want a round table so everybody can can see each other. Round tables twenty five percent more conversation happens at a round table.
Speaker 20: Stephen from Rockland County. Again, I think that as long as Scary is around for his first date or his first kiss of snow White's castle, whatever it was, I think that that's okay. If he wants to go on vacation beforehand and then after that, that's on him. But he definitely has to be around for Robin because Robin is his everything. So again, as long as he's around for his romantic first date, then it should be fine.
Speaker 15: I don't see the issue there.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you. I got one from Steven. He agrees with me.
Speaker 6: I think Scary's car job and white bedroom and then Robin.
Speaker 1: But it's close close.
Speaker 18: Hey broken boys.
Speaker 38: MJ from NJ. I'm not I'm listening to the beginning of three fifty one and I just have a thought only because I want to just say, how dare you scary?
Speaker 9: How dare you do that?
Speaker 38: That was shit to you?
Speaker 18: And Rody, Oh.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 38: Coupy could have got something somewhere else. I know he didn't ask you for it, but you're so giving. But you didn't have to give Brodie's.
Speaker 11: Half to him.
Speaker 3: This is why I did it, to get relieved, to get responses like that.
Speaker 11: Lie.
Speaker 38: The other thing you could have did was maybe not say that you had the other if you gave it to Cutting. But then again, you're honest too, and plus Asian Mike would have probably said something that was really nice to Asian Mike to do that. But Scary, I'm telling you right now, you better go somewhere to Chinatown do something. You better replace that Mike to Oreo and the cheese fucking Oreo thing for Brody.
Speaker 18: He deserves it, By.
Speaker 1: God, thank you.
Speaker 3: By the way, I sent Scary links on where he can get me the cheese fucking Oreos DP here.
Speaker 12: Brody, you had me on the floor last eve of Brooklyn Bloody's fucking that little slick call back when I said the.
Speaker 1: Scaries room looked like a KKK meet me had me dying. Then at first it went right over Scary's head. Fucking hilarious. Man, y'all have a great day. Hey, shut up with that. Not the caller. I don't think uh DP from NC even needs to say who he is. I once he starts walking and the clanking in the bank, we already know it's him. I just want him to turn around once to go. I'm on the phone over here.
Speaker 21: Hey, Brooklyn boys, is Murray from Union City? I am here in regards to the latest episode where Scary has like three billion vacation days and Robin has like none because she has a new job. And I understand where Scary is coming from, you know, like you, where are you just going to sit in Jersey? However, Hi, Murray again, I do agree you should not go to the places that she wants to go with you because she wants to experience thingsactly. I am going to be on Scary side on the fact that we are not getting a hotel in New York City when Scary lives right outside New York City, like he sneezes and he's.
Speaker 3: In New York.
Speaker 21: No, that is a waste of money. Absolutely not no. And it's coming from someone who lives right outside of New York City as well.
Speaker 9: Love y'all.
Speaker 6: Okay, so I understand your proximity in New York City living in Union City, I totally get that. But there's still a difference between staying in Manhattan where you can walk out your door and Manhattan's there boom, and then when your night's over you go back to Hotel Boom.
Speaker 1: It's right there.
Speaker 6: You can wander back from the bar. You don't need to get driving into the city every day through the tunnels and the traffic. It's a different experience for sure.
Speaker 3: Congestion pricing, you know, it's like, oh, I don't have to go in my backyard for the pool because I have a tub in my house. No, sometimes you have to walk ten feet to your pool in the backyard because it's better.
Speaker 6: Manhattan is better than New Jersey if you want them like you know again, if you want to be close to like the and then just go right back to your room and not have to go back through the tunnel and the traffic and the whole thing.
Speaker 3: And oh, look, the tunnel's closed. It's eleven o'clock and it's construction. You got to drive back up town to the Lincoln. It's a nightmare.
Speaker 6: So the relaxation of it, of not having to worry about anything and not Havingny being Scary's white, sterile hospital room, that's got to be worth something.
Speaker 3: Now, well, we're not all made of money like you, Brody, so I'm not made of money.
Speaker 1: Won't kid ought a parking ticket, so.
Speaker 3: We won't be having these extravagance days in Manhattan for no apparent reason.
Speaker 1: Sorry, extravagant, Scary. Whatever the hotel costs, it doesn't cost as much as any given night dinner. Yeah, all right, enough enough.
Speaker 36: Hey Brooklyn boys, this is Robin with a Y from the Jersey Shore. This is my first time doing a talkback, although I have interacted with you guys many many times in social media. I had to respond regarding the dvring of the sports. So I'm a huge sports fan and I follow Philly sports and also tennis and ice.
Speaker 11: Skating and figure skating, so I have been known to record since I do record sports.
Speaker 36: However, I kind of don't blame other people if if.
Speaker 11: At the ending is spoiled for me, or if the current status of the match or game is spoiled for me, because I'm the one who has chosen to record it, and I know that what I'm risking by doing that.
Speaker 36: However, I have to share with you what happened yesterday. So I was at acme food shopping.
Speaker 11: And it was around two o'clock and between two o'clock, and I was recording the Eagles game and I had every intention of watching it once I got home. Anyway, so the cashier, the young girl who was the cashier, was looking at her phone instead of helping me bag my girl and throws her phone down and makes this comment. Specifically, she said, dang, I thought Tampa Bay would be the team to beat them. Guess not, and and again tosses her phone down in discover. So I immediately put my hands up and I said, oh, please, don't talk about the game. I'm taping it. She pauses for a second and then she says, well, there's not much to talk about.
Speaker 36: Well, at that point I wanted to throat punch her.
Speaker 9: I couldn't believe she said it, and what does that mean?
Speaker 11: But whatever, you know? So then of course I get home and I start watching the game, and I'm like trying to figure out what you know? At what point was she looking at her phone? Anyway, I'm happy that she was wrong and the Eagles won, and go Berts and love you Brooken boys, Slice for Life.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I like to thank you very much. Bad Roberts. Beautiful.
Speaker 6: She's more open minded about me, but also also agreed with me, like understood my pain.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The only downfall is she's just she's a Birds fan. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I gotta be honest with you. As a Jets fan. I don't have a problem with the Eagles. Yeah, well I'm a Giants fan fan. Yeah, big problems, but I love you. You know what she's She sounds very sure. She's from Philly in South Jersey area. Could it be what do you want?
Speaker 3: You wanted to say? So she's so cordial, you're saying nice. She's too nice to be from Philly.
Speaker 6: Okay, she didn't say she's from Philly. She's from South Jersey, South Jersey. She follows she follows Philly's games, same area because south South Jersey, South Jersey, but even south Central Jersey.
Speaker 1: You might be an Eagles fan. Yeah this I have. I have family that are Eagles fans. Be nice.
Speaker 3: I'm back in the wrong horse. I still don't I don't care that we we put the rookie in this week for the Giants.
Speaker 1: We want a game. We'll see if we'll You won a game and you lost your best player.
Speaker 6: So yeah, anyway, do you know who the best player is and what happened to him?
Speaker 1: Malik Neighbors, I don't want to talk. Yeah out for the year. Yeah, Yeah, Brody is wrong. Brody is wrong, is wrong.
Speaker 37: You probably heard this by now already. But you told the bulls balls joke earlier on an earlier episode three hundred and fifty episodes, and no you don't remember, probably no, I don't. Probably else already said this, but no, you're the only one if the bulls balls.
Speaker 1: Scary and Brody brodyll. First of all, thank you for calling Brody out and his ship. But anyway, Brody is wrong.
Speaker 3: Then I forgot that I told the joke years ago. Yeah, listen, told you, I told you. I've been telling you that jokes and something like eight years old.
Speaker 1: He prefaced it by saying that was his way of covering his ass.
Speaker 3: But you know what, listen, sometimes we do repeat stories because I don't.
Speaker 1: Know if anyone here.
Speaker 3: I'd like to know if slices have actually listened to all three hundred and fifty two episodes. Is there somebody out there that's listened to I mean that maybe a handful of pop maybe a handful of people.
Speaker 6: Scary, A lot of our audience has heard all of it, and some of the many of them multiple times.
Speaker 3: And many of them might have forgotten the joke the first time too, So all right.
Speaker 6: So anyway, look, if I if I had said I just heard this new joke, then I'm like, Okay, what are you doing.
Speaker 1: You're lying?
Speaker 6: But I said, I only know a couple of jokes. I remember a couple of jokes, right, and you tell for years if somebody says, tell me a joke, I'll go, well, I got a couple, you know it was There was one about a guy peeing on a balltender that I have to remember. That one that was pretty good if I can remember the setup of it. But I got I got a circus joke. I'll tell you the circus joke on the next episode. And if I've already told the circus joke, I apologize. This is the last one in four parts.
Speaker 18: It looks like scary and broken, brody and scary.
Speaker 39: It's deaz listen, scary, I got some bones to pick with you any All I know is that you're giving Americans a bad name, trying to another country and getting all pissed off and bougie on their ass because you think they need to stay open because you're poor fucking planning.
Speaker 18: I'm sorry, next time, bring a sweater or bring some clothes. What do you want me to tell you? Those people want to go home at the end of their shift.
Speaker 39: They're security officers, managers, all the people who need to clear the store.
Speaker 29: And No.
Speaker 39: And the second thing is scary, how about that not everybody has endless vacation time, especially if your poor girlfriend just start a new job. I'm sure she doesn't have a crude time off to be just like vacationing all over America and all over the continents that exists in this world like you do.
Speaker 18: I mean, listen, you're unionized. I am too.
Speaker 39: I have a government job. I get a lot of time off, But I still don't even hold any flame to the amount of time that you get off at your job, which I'm not saying you didn't earn.
Speaker 18: That's not what I mean, and I'm not saying you're.
Speaker 1: Not entitled to it.
Speaker 18: Scary, It's not what I mean. All I'm saying is at the.
Speaker 39: End of the day, not everybody can still get the flexible schedule that you can have, that you.
Speaker 18: Can just take off more days if you want to, you know what I mean.
Speaker 39: And you know, maybe Robin wants to spend some time with you, Well, no have you asked her? Bring her on the podcast. Let's find out what's going on, Robin, how do you feel about this? Dez from CT wants to know. How do you feel about doing something like Brody said and just getting pampered and maybe going away.
Speaker 18: On a sex capaid?
Speaker 39: And most, but not least, can we stop giving away stuff that belongs to Brody? And scary poor Asian Mike here going around spending all this money on shipping and buying stuff out of his own pocket, and.
Speaker 18: Here comes Scary just giving it away. Oh man, Brody is right.
Speaker 39: Brody is one hundred percent right, and he usually has scary Sorry man, much love for my Italian people, but you know he wins.
Speaker 18: He wins this time.
Speaker 1: Stop giving a shit away.
Speaker 6: I would I would, I would like the same effort with music in the background, but the Brody is right, jingle y, you know, I'd like to hear that Brody is right.
Speaker 3: You know, thank you, Dez, appreciate all that We've covered all that ground before. Do I really have to rehash all of the all of my responsors.
Speaker 1: No, we don't have to do that. No, but here we go episode what is this? Three fifty three is coming up? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, so episode three fifty three, Yeah, very exciting. We're going to talk about Scari's plans for vacation, what he's actually come up with, has this idea And we're gonna talk and you're gonna hear my circus jokes, and you're gonna hear.
Speaker 1: A questionable, a questionable couple of.
Speaker 3: Days that I've added to the vacation that now after reading up on it, and I may not read.
Speaker 1: Well, won't you. I might have gotten myself into a pickle. As long as you don't get a pickle into you
Speaker 2: Reactions, this podcast depends on you, baby,