Speaker 1: Uh, hi, Hello, hey Michael, how's it going?
Speaker 2: No, it's the rear tire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a flat Michael? You with me?
Speaker 2: What is it? Yeah? Yes?
Speaker 1: YOHI what is now? Is now a good time?
Speaker 2: I'm in the middle of something right now. Actually, it's just.
Speaker 1: It's just really just like a little pop quiz that we prepared for you to see what you took in from the season. We're going to do it Jeopardy style.
Speaker 2: What does that even? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Question one?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: All right? Who are the owners and the governing bodies Formula one?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, that's two questions.
Speaker 1: Always with the smart alecky comment.
Speaker 2: Uh. The owners are the people that own the teams, and the governing body is the is the Formula.
Speaker 3: One Association incomplete?
Speaker 1: Second question, this public personality arrogantly described F one strategy as overthinking.
Speaker 2: Christian Horner.
Speaker 1: No, who is Michael Costa? Oh shit? I did say that. I really thought you would get this one. Third question. This tool used in F one design, car set up and race analysis is commonly abbreviated as CFD.
Speaker 2: Oh well, this one's easy. This is a softball. That's computational fluid dynamics all right.
Speaker 1: Question four, what are the number of compounds for a Pirelli F one tire?
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny you bring up tires because I'm actually at the bike shop right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've mentioned that.
Speaker 2: It's not my tire issue. It's actually the inner two.
Speaker 4: There's soft, hard, medium, rain, and there's another one maybe like lightning or maybe altitude five.
Speaker 2: I would say five.
Speaker 1: Question five, what is the amount of trucks used to transport all F one teams within a European race?
Speaker 2: I mean, as if anybody knows the actual answer, this is so stupid. Hundreds hundreds of trucks.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need a number, Michael, that's how these things were. Four hundreds could be anything from okay, I get it, yo.
Speaker 2: Hi. I'm literally like waiting to get my bike so I can go pick up my kid. I would say one hundred and twenty trucks. All right, So I don't find out if I got this right or not or what.
Speaker 1: I mean, I will say you're off by a magnitude of around four.
Speaker 2: You know, YOHI. It's nice to see you've kept that expert arrogance.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a shot at a bonus point here, what is the equivalent weight in elephants of the air freight that each team ships per race?
Speaker 2: Well, this is what I remember. It was the elephants, right? What is eight elephants?
Speaker 1: I knew he should talk to you in elephants, I told Tony. Question six. F one driver Charles Leclair has been worrying Lily Harmon frequently by wearing this style of trousers.
Speaker 4: Lily, I mean, how am I supposed to know what Lily's doing? What are flight pants?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Dang it?
Speaker 1: Question seven. At two hundred and thirty four point nine miles per hour, this F one driver holds the record for the fastest speed ever clocked during a race.
Speaker 2: Who is max firsteven?
Speaker 1: Question eight? What each F one team must design and build.
Speaker 4: Themselves branding strategy, restrooms for their teams, the helmet, the pants, the special pants, and then or their logo.
Speaker 2: You know they all have like cool logos or whatever.
Speaker 1: Said, so many things that none of them are right? God?
Speaker 2: How long is this quiz?
Speaker 1: Question nine? What is the kinematic viscosity? The F one engine oil must comply with JIM as specified by the twenty twenty four Formula one Technical Regulations Menu that's tricky.
Speaker 2: Are you using the standard ASTM D four four five measurements?
Speaker 1: That's correct?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, then I'll say what is two point eight CENTI strokes? I'm realizing I actually do know the decent amount about Formula one?
Speaker 1: Question ten?
Speaker 2: Oh, why are you sure we're only on ten?
Speaker 1: Michael? Michael, please focus? Okay, here we go. Question ten. This classic F one car was described by choosing Side's co host as a Mama and Papa bear with four little cubs.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, this must have been that episode when I came in blackout trunk the cars of the early two thousands.
Speaker 3: Wrong.
Speaker 1: Last question, This F one driver won more than half the wet races he participated in.
Speaker 2: Oh you know who's good in the rain? Somebody from a shitty weather Lance stroll. The Canadian guy.
Speaker 3: Very wrong.
Speaker 2: Hey, I have a question for you two. Who's going to be late to pick up his kid at daycare now and probably be charged anywhere from thirty to fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your time, Michael, I appreciate it. I know you have a busy day, so I'm gonna let you get back to that bike.
Speaker 2: Or wait, how did I do him? Did I? Pass.
Speaker 1: Well, well, we don't worry. We'll we'll we'll have to crunch the numbers. So yeah, well we'll get back to you. We'll call you, don't call us.
Speaker 2: From My Heart Podcast one on one Studios and Sports Illustrated Studios.
Speaker 3: This is choosing sides.
Speaker 2: Yes one, Wow? Wow? How many a earlier?
Speaker 5: There's eleven? You've already got yours? No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Here is that on your computer?
Speaker 3: In a nondescript time, After hard day's labor in the grueling New York City comedy scene, comedian Michael Costa walks into the studio and collapses on the carpet floor. His back is killing him.
Speaker 2: Oh geez.
Speaker 3: The weight of a consequential decision he is about to make is weighing down on his fragile shoulders. His sympathetic co host, his guide, his oracle, is trying to focus him on the task at hand.
Speaker 5: A man at his breaking point, ready to give up in life itself.
Speaker 3: With her calm and authoritative voice, she reviews the eleven distinct categories of F one fans that roam this big blue earth.
Speaker 5: So we've got business right, strategy, right, stats and data right.
Speaker 3: Michael now on his hands and knees, arches his back, pushing his tailbone towards his feet in what is known as a cat cow stretch. Meanwhile, in the recording booth, their producer frantically paces back and forth, his eyes on the clock, measuring the rapidly evaporating studio time. He coaxes the two co hosts into action.
Speaker 6: Michael, Yes, Tony, Yeah, Yo, Hi you guys ready?
Speaker 5: We are? I think we are.
Speaker 6: You had a chance to mold us over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually got a hotel room this weekend. I told my family to f off, and I just muled this over. I'm very ready.
Speaker 6: You're ready. It's exciting, Okay, I think I think we're sounds like we're ready, yep.
Speaker 5: After the races. So, Michael, we started this whole thing off, however, many weeks ago, because you contacted us with a complaint.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: You were promised to be initiated into the sports, and then you found yourself after an entire season of choosing sides with even more questions than answers.
Speaker 2: I know just enough now that I know that I don't know anything, and I blame you for that. YOHI is that everything? Even say your name? Yeah? That's exactly what happened. I lived it. You don't have to remind me of it. I needed guidance on what type of fan I am, and you've really delivered a lot of different options to me.
Speaker 5: And the great thing is you are not alone, Michael. Many of our Season one listeners were also writing to express a similar sentiment.
Speaker 2: I bet, I'm not surprised. That's how I felt.
Speaker 5: It's being quite the journey that we've had together. We tried to dive in deeper with you, and of course, every one of the single topics that we chose deserves a whole, entire podcast series dedicated to it, and there are podcasts out there that dedicate a whole podcast to the culture and the fashion of F one, the tech of F one, the data of F one, you name it. But what we were trying to do is to strike a balance between enriching you, answering you many many, many many questions while also not overloading you.
Speaker 2: Right, how did we do?
Speaker 6: I guess maybe I'll just bring the listeners in here. Michael keeps breaking our recordings to do downward Dog and different yoga poses, Childs post basically, Yeah, so maybe we are overloading.
Speaker 5: You, okay, do you need a recap?
Speaker 2: Maybe as much recap, but I need a recap.
Speaker 5: Let me give you the briefest recap I can think of. We started by talking about the business model of Formula one, how the money flows through the sport in and out. We talk strategy and game theory, explaining why Formula one is basically a high speed game of chess. We' then dove into the data. We then did the.
Speaker 2: Rubber tire episode, the tire.
Speaker 5: Episode, the one and only with a Y with a Y tire.
Speaker 2: With a what e y ri e? It was how tony with an I spells it?
Speaker 5: By the way, you're going to start writing tire with a Y? Or am I getting my hot? Fantastic? We did the insane logistics of the sport. We did the glitz and the glamour, and the rumors and the drama.
Speaker 2: It's pretty interesting. It's a pretty good looking sport. Is it's a pretty good looking sport that's.
Speaker 5: Actually a great tiger And by the way, Formula one the best looking skill.
Speaker 2: I put tennis up there, too, careful, careful.
Speaker 5: We did the skill and the speed. Then we stood at the very precipice of technology glimpsing towards the future tech that was tech. Yes, then what did we do? We traveled back in time to better appreciate.
Speaker 2: The history of the sports, which was history.
Speaker 5: And finally we looked at the heavens and considered how the weather is delightfully toying with the sports.
Speaker 6: It was a delightful delivery to thank you.
Speaker 5: And now we're here.
Speaker 3: And now we are here, there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of good stuff. There's a lot a lot of good stuff. And I know more than I did when we started this thing.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a lot here that I didn't think I would care or like about, but I do.
Speaker 5: I do have one question for you today, and it might not be the last one. Okay, it's the first question I have for you on this monumental occasion, Yes, of the finale of choosing sides Formula one? Do you have any more questions? Are there are questions I've been left unanswered?
Speaker 2: No? All I have now are answers. You, Tony, have answered everything, and your TikTok answers everything. And forty seconds I get an entire recap on the tire situation.
Speaker 5: Of F one at speed two eggs.
Speaker 2: I'm impressed that I know so much and if we only use seven percent of our brain, I feel like one percent of my brain is Formula one information. Now, once I leave the studio today, will this be of any service to me? I'm not sure. There's something so brilliant about a podcast where you start with questions and you finish with answers.
Speaker 6: You know what else, Listeners love a good ad break.
Speaker 5: Michael, it would feel incomplete and unfair to close out this season without talking about some of the biggest updates of this this year.
Speaker 2: I no, I agree, and I need to be updated.
Speaker 5: One of the key figures inside a Formula one Sir Lewis Hamilton, the man himself, dropped a bombshell on us this year.
Speaker 7: Goodness, We've got some huge breaking news from the world of Formula one, the world of motorsport is a buzz.
Speaker 5: Ferrari confirming Lewis Hamilton has signed with the team Lewis Hamilton.
Speaker 7: It's going to be leaving Mercedes and joining Ferran Lewis Hamilton.
Speaker 2: You know this even showed up to me, so that tells you the crossover of the story. I knew this, I knew that.
Speaker 5: I love that you said that because I don't think that I have seen as much F one news on normal broadcasts TV shows. I was like, oh, this is how you know that a driver's mainstream.
Speaker 2: Well, this is such a sexy story, and I mean that like news media loves a juicy headline. It's it's delicious. You know my Jordan famously went to the Wizards to play basketball and never won anything. Is that? Is that? What this is is Lewis? You know, I don't remember Lewis winning too many races at Mercedes the last two years that I've been around.
Speaker 5: I think this is what's on top of everyone's mind. Is he clearly still wasn't convinced going into twenty twenty four that that car could give him more World championships, right, And let's be real, Ferrari hasn't convinced us that that car can do any World championships. So it's either that I wonder if it's Lewis saw something he really didn't like with the Mercedes car, or he saw something he really did like at the Ferrari car. But does that maybe get you a little bit more excited about Ferrari because we know you're a little bit down and we started this this season and this.
Speaker 2: Year though, well, Ferrari didn't do a whole lot to keep my fandom. I mean, at one point Charles Leclark was in first place and then his car just stopped working.
Speaker 5: But look, everyone was surprised, and everyone didn't think that it was the right move when he moved from McClaren to Mercedes, So that man might prove us wrong. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, the reason I chose Ferrari is it connects to me viscerally, into the foundation that is my humanity. And so when Lewis did the same thing I did, and let's be honest, Costa was first here, it vindicates me a little bit that Lewis, even a driver who's been competing against Ferrari all his years, even he wants to be part of the Ferrari team. You know, leaders, champions, they forge their own path, and so this will be interesting to see. I guess I'm worried that he's just his driving abilities aren't, Like, is he going to be championship level? Man? If he goes to Ferrari and is championship level, that is so fucking exciting. But if he's just like middle of the road, then it's like Okay, cool Tony, this isn't charity work here, Lewis Hamilton is not volunteering to race for Ferrari. Money talks. Tell me about the money of this deal.
Speaker 5: One thing worth noting that in contract world, in Formula one, everything is hush hush, it's all speculation. It's all drips and drabs that we get. So we know it's a multi year contract, but we don't know what that means. We know hearsay that he was paid one hundred million for this and on top of that, and this seems to be the thing that differentiated Feri from Mercedes is they are offering i think four hundred million to his charity and his mission work. Wow, so mission forty four. So that's a bit like that's a five hundred million dollar package if you look.
Speaker 2: At it, and he's only going to get a wow. I mean, that's amazing, but.
Speaker 5: If you think that's a lot of money. The days following the announcement that solo Is Hamilton was going to Scuderia Ferrari, the share price absolutely skyrocketed to a more than ten percent, which in of itself equates to just under seven billion US dollars.
Speaker 2: So there we go. They've already made a shitload of money just off this nice headline exactly. I mean, if Casta moves over to Ferrari, that starcks gonna plumb it.
Speaker 5: Don't say that.
Speaker 2: Have a little bit more faith, Tony. I've been getting a lot of Lewis Hamilton, a lot of Ferrari. I also saw some whispers of Christian Horner controversy scandal. I don't know what that is. Can you fill me in?
Speaker 5: Yes and no. I can fill you in on what we know, which, like all things F one is not a lot. The reason why I think this is relevant is Christian Horner has been the most long standard team principle that we have in the paddock actually as of this year at Red Bull. The context to this, which is important is Dietrich Matischitz, who was in charge of Red Bull, not just Red Bull Racing, who is the guy who basically bought the drink Red Bull to Europe, passed away sadly just a couple of years ago. That has started a snowball effect of power play between Red Bull in Austria and Red Bull Racing in Milton Keynes. And so there's a lot of power plays and a lot of dynamics because Ditrich Mattterschitz and Christian Horner got long like two pieces in a pot. With him being out of there, there's been some movement. Basically allegedly what we are hearing is unfavorable behavior from Christian Horner from his I believe x assist now ex assistant. But it's all his say as of right now.
Speaker 2: This is not sport related.
Speaker 5: This is nothing.
Speaker 2: This is personal. This is in the sexual misconduct realm.
Speaker 5: It is in the misconduct realm.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever that is, whatever that means, whatever will come out of it. But he allegedly has been behaving poorly.
Speaker 5: Exactly and apparently we have proof and we have text messages and okay, he's come out and flat flat out denied it. But what is tricky or what is interesting, is there's been an investigation opened by Red Bulls.
Speaker 2: So this is something to keep our eye on and see what facts come out and the investigation. I mean, the thing is, it's always like when a company investigates itself, I'm always like, oh, really, how hard are you going to dig? But I guess if there's ever been a time in the history of the world for people to actually investigate themselves seriously. It's the best time is now?
Speaker 5: I hope absolutely. And this is the flip side of having a big bright light on Formula one. Right now, Formula one is the new hot commodity in town, and so there's a lot of lights on F one. And this is the flip side of it. If you don't have your shit in order, it's gonna come out.
Speaker 2: When a spotlight is bright, more stuff shows up.
Speaker 6: I think the saying is sunlight is the best disinfectant, just a thought or an observation.
Speaker 2: There it goes.
Speaker 6: There's like this weird, almost mystical connection sometimes I feel between people's names and like their destiny, their profession.
Speaker 2: Right are you saying horner because it's like horny?
Speaker 6: I mean, am I the only one?
Speaker 2: I think that's a stupid point, yo, Hi, And I don't think should be entertaining it at all. I don't know how I'm going to say this in the right way.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: He is a massive, powerful person and should be held to a very high standard. And in a competitive field, there's a lot happening. It's hard to know what isn't isn't And I hope, I hope we somehow get to that.
Speaker 5: And I love that you've said that, because F one for so many decades has gotten away with so much because it wasn't in the spotlight. It wasn't in the limelight. The mainstream media weren't picking up on Formula one stories the way they are right now. And I'm hoping that this, yeah, shines a light on everyone in that product should be held to a high standard, right.
Speaker 2: Or, as Johai said, Horner sounds like horny, it's business as usual.
Speaker 8: There obviously is a process. Obviously I fully deny what you know, any accusations that have been made against me, But of course I'll work work with that process, which I hope is concluded in the near future.
Speaker 5: On that note, it's time. It's time ocean that moment Michael for you. We've you know, did he daddied enough?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 5: It's time for you to make your choice. Have you figured out that's a burning question on everyone's mind. Have you figured out what kind of fan you are?
Speaker 6: Maybe? Well, Michael's thinking here, yeah, he's taking his time. Throw maybe we could throw it over to our trusted engineer here is Alton. I can tell you know, he's just been listening here in rapture, so curious to hear his thoughts.
Speaker 9: All right, how's it going?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 5: Were you an F one fan before this?
Speaker 9: Not necessarily, I would say I was on the Fringes of F one culture.
Speaker 5: That's another great name for a podcast, on the Fringes of F one Consultan.
Speaker 2: If you take my role in this whole thing, I swear to God did.
Speaker 5: I'm actually curious? Do you think that after all of this listening exercise that you would want to watch a race or start following the sport? Was this put you off completely?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 9: I would watch.
Speaker 2: I would watch.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm pretty interested in a lot of like the data and analytics part of it, so I feel like that is the most interesting thing for me.
Speaker 5: So out of the different fans that we presented, you would be steadfast and saying I am a data analytics I would need.
Speaker 9: The Excel spreadsheet guy.
Speaker 5: Yes, I love that. Okay, sometime, thank you, Michael, No more wasting our time. What's your answer? My three yr tech business and tires. I love the tires, but you do get quickly limited. So I think I gravitate towards tires and business.
Speaker 2: I have a major and a minor and then a minor minor.
Speaker 5: So wait before you tell us what kind of fun you were indulge me, what kind of funnel you not? For sure?
Speaker 2: Logistics is out now? Yeah, I mean it's cool, but it's out. Glitz and Glamour's out. Data is out. It doesn't mean I don't respect you, know, you're you're you're asking me to pick pick a wife here? And would I date glitz and glamor?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I would date glitz and glamour, but I want to devote my life to glitz and glamor would I would I date history?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I go on a couple of dates with history, but I'm not proposing the history.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you also said that you would want someone to help you be logistically perfect, but so you'd use logistics, but you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: This is tough. This is you can tell Tony's good, you can tell.
Speaker 5: You so no, no to logistics.
Speaker 2: I'm still I'm picking my two favorite right, the ones. They are the reasons that I would be a fan of this formula one.
Speaker 5: There are consequences to what you say. If we haven't told you this, yeh.
Speaker 2: Do my wife take over Tony's body?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So those three I would I would probably rule out okay, yeah, fair yeah, weather on the in the playing field. I'm business tech still on the playing fields, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised wether still there. I'm not gonna know.
Speaker 2: I do like when it rains in an F one race. It's very fun. I hope they never stop that, hope they allow.
Speaker 5: That climate sticks with us and we still have rain.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I could see them being so tech driven that they could actually just make rain and just say, like you know, they'll do it. Yeah, yeah, it's like safe rame.
Speaker 5: Okay, Michael, it's time. I have a feeling our listeners are just you know, they're just at the edge of their seats right now. Dunk but you but you take your time, sip your water, sit your warm tea's. You know, no one's in a rush yet.
Speaker 6: Actually, Tony, we have to clear the studio in about nine minutes.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I I had a lot of internal struggle and this was almost my choice. Okay, business was almost my choice because I do think what makes this whole thing drive around in circles is the money. And it's fascinating to learn about sponsorship and decals and who they're willing to take money from because all of this drives pun intended on the business side of this, and the fact that even the number one team and driver right now are a commercial energy drink just even is more clear how important business is in the sport. But that's not what I picked.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: The game strategy really surprised me, and I would have predicted that I did not care that much much about that, But that is really cool to me that they have so many secret plans and they think so far ahead, and they have so much data which helps them determine what's going on. And there's two drivers in the same team and they kind of compete, but they kind of use each other and help each other. I find game strategy really interesting, and it got me thinking about other sports and how often you spend weeks on strategy all sports, I mean literally, and if the football teams meet Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday on the strategy for that week. So I believe I was downplaying strategy a little bit, and then I really started thinking about other sports and there's huge emphasis on strategy, which to me gave me some credibility, like, oh, yeah, Michael, you've spent you spend days preparing for a tennis match with the strategy involved. So I like that, but it's not what I picked. Okay, what I picked is at the foundation of this sport. It's what makes everything go. It's the reason that the world wars ended in those same people shifted to another activity because they want to go fast. People want to go fast, and they want to burn gasoline, turn it into a flame, which then creates a drive train which shoots a fucking rocket onto the ground as fast as it can go. Period speed and skill. Good night, Sultan, turn off my Mike.
Speaker 5: That was a very faultful ones.
Speaker 2: I just think you can't. You can't talk about anything else in front of speed, the whole reason we're here.
Speaker 5: So I guess next season we're going to do a whole season on just speed.
Speaker 2: What is my favorite miles per hour? It's a two hundred and eighteen? What's gonna nineteen?
Speaker 5: We are going to have to agree that if we do it, it has to be in connomittants.
Speaker 2: Sure that was easy. Yeah, you know, I I learned a lot Tony. It's really fun. You have a breadth of knowledge. I also really respect that. Sometimes I'll just say I don't fully know the answer to that, because this is a complicated subject.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm also here.
Speaker 2: I forgot the jas here and YOHI you know a lot too. But you're not in the main room. You're in the back room with Sultan. Let me tell you what I one of the things I really enjoy about F one. Tell me I really appreciate how team principles and drivers will assume accountability, responsibility for errors.
Speaker 1: Sorry, guys, guys, yeah, sorry, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Have and young people, if you're listening, the reason those people are so qualified and such experts and got to such a high level of knowledge is because they were able to be objective enough and say I got this wrong. I made a mistake today, and I'm going to learn from it.
Speaker 5: I also think there's no room to hide when you fuck up. It gets pretty like the datas.
Speaker 2: That's probably like the more realistic answer, like everything's recorded.
Speaker 5: Wait, you don't think bend us in four K. With the one hundred different cameras that were available and all the DASA sets that we now have.
Speaker 2: It is hard to say I screwed UPDOS but grown ups do that. Yeah, And because of that, I'm still a child Friday. It's Saturday, Sunday. What it's Friday. It's one of those subjects that the more you know, the more questions you have, but also the more interested you are. It's not one of those subjects where like I went to ballet once and I liked the ballet, and then I started to kind of dig into it and I said, you know what, I don't like ballet. I don't need to know more about ballet. Oh you are a ballerina. I'm sorry. That was a bad example. It was one of those subjects where like, as I got into it, I was like, I'm good with my with my knowledge level, but formula one you dive in and you go, you know what, I want more of this. I want to know more of this.
Speaker 6: How do we say goodbye?
Speaker 2: Let's not cry because it's over. Let's smile because it happened.
Speaker 6: I think I think we did that last season.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're gonna we're gonna cut to a quick ad break and then we're gonna come back and call Michael at an inconvenient time to discuss his test results.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, Michael, how's it going. Oh shit, I've been jotting this call, and I'm sorry to hear that you're calling to tell me how I did on the test. YEP, I did bad, right, Unfortunately, Yeah, it's not it's not great, Michael. You got a three out of ten?
Speaker 2: What? Oh, that isn't good considering I hosted a Formula one podcast. I should do better than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we've we've actually heard from management.
Speaker 2: We have management.
Speaker 1: Apparently there's there's some you know, they want you to do the season over.
Speaker 2: I wish we had an HR department. I could take up some of the some of the stuff.
Speaker 1: With you were contracted to, you know, learn and it seems like you're you're going backwards instead of forward and you're in your F one knowledge. They don't really understand how that could be considering all the experts we've talked to and the amount of hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I mean explaining this to you, I mean a lot of time is past tel management that a lot of time has passed. And also a pop quiz what am I junior high? If you would have told me to get ready?
Speaker 1: We wanted a they wanted a real picture of what you know. Yeah, and frankly, this this bears badly on me. As well, you know, Michael, I mean, I don't bring this up, but this isn't a good look for me either.
Speaker 2: It's not a good look for anybody. So what do we have to what do we have to do?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately they there, it looks like they're going to ask you to to do the season over.
Speaker 2: Oh really? All right, Well I don't know what to say. I mean, I'm sorry if it gives you more work. But also I'm at the the bike shop and you called me with the pop quiz. This is ridiculous. But okay, well thanks, say hi to Tony and Lily and all of iHeartMedia podcasts and Sports Illustrated in one on one studios. And yeah, sorry if I'm the big letdown. Yeah, well it'll be good to see Walter again. Well yeah, I can't say he he's too fond of the pod either. He sound asleep right now.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cute.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what can I hang up? Now? I got it? I got like I do have a life, you.
Speaker 1: Know, all right, go go to your life, Michael.
Speaker 2: All right, bye, bye, bye, Tony, have fun with you.
Speaker 10: I this has been Choosing Signs One, a production of Sports Illustrated Studios iHeart Podcasts and one oh one Studio Podcasts. The show is hosted by Michael Costa and Tony Cowan Brown. This episode was edited, scored, and sound designed by senior producer Jojai may Thadle. Scott Stone is the executive producer and head of Audio, and Daniel Wexman is Director of podcast Development and production Manager at one o one Studios. At iHeart Podcasts, Sean Titne is our executive producer and a special thank you to Michelle Newman, David Glasser, and David Hootkin from one o one Studios. For more shows from iHeart Podcasts, go visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts, and whatever you do, don't forget to rate us and tell your friends it really does be.
Speaker 5: A lot now