Speaker 1: All right, News roundup and information overload hour toll free. Our number is HEIGHT one hundred and nine point one sean if you want to be a part of the program. I went into a great specificity in detail about how outrageous it is that Joe Biden the comments that he made earlier today. You know, for whatever reason, you know, he wouldn't let Zelensky fight his war in Ukraine. He had all these restrictions. They couldn't fight an air war and take megs that were offered by Poland and then is dictating to the Ukrainians after they were invaded by Vladimir Putin and Russia how they got to fight the war. I think Europe has not done enough to step up and protect their own continent number one, which infuriates me.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 1: I think when you get to the two hundred billion dollar taxpayer dollar range and you have such a mineral rich country, they ought to be paying for the weapons that we're providing if you believe in their cause, which clearly Joe does. They've only given a fraction of that money to Israel. You know, I think under twenty billion dollars, Israel's not looking for any support. They're willing to pay for the weapons they need. You know, they need the ability to shoot these ballistic missiles out of the air. What we saw yesterday was just unprecedented military might on the part of the Israelis. But you know, in light of the clear threat and the forefront war that has emerged, it is a very chilling scenario because every group that we're talking about here from Hamas out of Gaza, is Ballah and Islamic Jihad at Elebanon, and the Huti rebels and now are Ran fighting Israel directly. I mean, these groups are all dedicated to wiping Israel off the map. Never mind the ignorance you hear in the halls of Congress, the ignorance that you hear on college campuses, and then Joe Biden getting on Air Force one earlier today. You know, anything other than Israel has the right to win its wargans. Radical Islamic terrorism is the wrong answer. It's that simple fact that Kamala Harris thinks every American should be courageous and never utter the words radical Islamic terrorism or illegal Aliat is just outrageous to me. So Biden has asked in terms of what would be a retaliatory strike. But he's asked about, well, what about a possible preemptive Israeli strike. No, it's any response Israel would take here would be in retaliation to the ballistic missiles two hundred of them that were fired by Iran from Iran at Israel that thankfully didn't kill people. But there's only so many of those missiles that they're going to be able to take out of the sky before some of them start landing. And we keep hearing they're on the verge of nuclear capability and their radical is married to that insane convert or die mentality, could create a modern day holocaust if we're not paying attention and don't have the moral clarity to understand and the nature of the enemy that has held bent on destroying the state of Israel, and that's their first goal. His second goal would be the destruction of America and the free world and a worldwide caliphate. But here's Biden getting on Air Force One asked directly if if Israel they say preempty but it's really retaliatory or to strike Iran's nuclear weapons program. When he's supported his first words, The answer is no, Who the hell is Joe Biden to tell Israel after they just got two hundred ballistic missiles fired at them, what they need to do for their own security. The only message of moral clarity that America needs to give Israel is we support your right to win your war against radical Islamic terrorists, and we need to say the words Listen.
Speaker 3: The answer is no, and I think there's things that.
Speaker 2: We'll be discussing. Is really is what they're going to do.
Speaker 3: But David, all seven of us agree that they were right to respond that this respond Sir Can I ask.
Speaker 4: You, what is your advice to Israel as far as how they should respond to.
Speaker 2: This right now? I believe that we're getting in that advice. Okay, when will you talk to BB?
Speaker 3: Well, We've been talking to BB's people the whole time, and that's not necessarily to talk to BB. I'll probably be talking him broatively soon as you well.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump talked that length with Prime Minister of Nuts and Yahoo yesterday. And remember when Joe Biden became president, Iran was on the verge of bankruptcy because Donald Trump enforced the sanctions that prevented them from selling their oil on world markets. You know, he wasn't offering waiver after waiver and turning a blind eye to the sanctions, as Harris and Biden have been doing. You know, Harris and Biden themselves offered you know, six billion dollars ransom to Iran. They allowed the Iraqis to pay them ten billion dollars. This is insanity. I'm with those hundreds of billions of dollars that they've been able to acquire. Well, the number one state sponsor of terror just continued what they always do, and that's this sponsor even more terror, which has led to total complete chaos and death and destruction all throughout the Middle East, and now we're on the verge of a much wider war. They made or Ran rich, and knowing that they would foment terror, they went back to this idiotic, insane Iranian deal which gives the Iranians a path towards nuclear capability. That is more insanity anyway, joining us now, our good friend Aaron Khane is back with us and he's an Israeli trained career special ops and intelligence veteran and served in the counter terrorism space for over two decades.
Speaker 2: Aaron, great to have you back.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry what's happened you know, it broke my heart watching what was unfolding yesterday. But frankly, my response, and this is just my two cents. If I was president and somebody asked me that question, I would say, Israel needs to do what they need to do to win their war against radical Islamic terrorists that have attacked them, And if it means taken out their refineries so you cut off their money supply, and taken out their nuclear sites so they never have a nuclear weapon, I'd be fine with it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sean, I agree with you one hundred percent. Here's where I'm at with all of this, and here's the sense that I'm getting from my colleagues in Israel after that missile attack, which was almost two and are missiles fired into Israel. First of all, that's a knee jerk reaction from Hezbollah. That's fear, that's Hezbolah reciprocating because they have so much egg on their face, Shawn, because we have a systematically assassinated all of their top leadership, their Rodwan brigade, thousands of missile launching batteries, and that was a knee jerk reaction. That's them sort of trying to flex if you will in the Middle East. That's a language like we're saying Hebrews the fashion of misgacha tirrone. But here's where I'm at. Hezbolah no longer belongs to iranshawn after that missile attack the other day, and you're right, any hundreds of people could have been killed if it wasn't for our multi tiered iron dome David slinging arrow defense system brilliantly manned by those idea of kids. And as far as I'm concerned, they've signed over the deeds after that missile strike on ownership over Hezbola. The IRGC that is to where I'm at is at this point right now, is stay out of Israel's ways as we dismantle Hezbolah, or you will be permanently removed from the Middle East. And I mean that, and that's the general tone that I'm getting from my friends at Glilos Intelligence space in Israel, and Israel will continue to the great Hezbolas military capabilities shown to the point where they're no longer even a a smell as a viable proxy a sense for I ran target and eliminates every one of those missile launching capabilities in southern Lebanon, where our commandos are now in the fifth wave of this operation started with the pagers three thousand injured, I would say several hundred kilts. The Iranian media reporting part less elimited those miss After that pager operation, the takedown of those Hezbolah leaders, then the rod One brigade, and then hot Stunners Rowland. Don't forget, we sent a little package to what it's Milkania and so I ran its scared. And then that third piece is I believe that Bebee knows that Biden is gonna put the brakes on. He's already starting. And they did that raw unds and that those breaks that they put on Israel could have rescued those six hostages. Nobody does hostage rescue better than us, Shaun are your mom, Marcellas Montal We almost we practically invented it starting in seventy six backet in Sebi.
Speaker 1: So at this point, right by the way Prime Minister net Ya, who lost his brother and was part of that raid himself, that's right.
Speaker 5: I know you guys are friends. I know you and Bide go back thirty five years and BB's an incredible wartime leader right now. And even though there's some divide in Israel, that's part of a democratically elected country. But I think BB's going to degrade the military capability, has blocked completely, eliminate those missile threats, going to start going after the Lesbola excuse me, the IRGC leadership as well, and I Ran knows we can get to every one of them, Sean, and far see. If any of my friends of the IRGC are listening, that's trusted, got in means they're all within our reshawn You've seen the work that we can do.
Speaker 1: So by the way, we saw that after the April attack, and you know I went over this with you on TV the other night that the ability of Israel to penetrate so deeply into I radiant airspace and with such ease and to bypass the know their air defenses was staggering to me. And then they did send a little message because one of their targets happened to be right next to one of the nuclear sites.
Speaker 5: And I think we're gonna see some more of that, Sean. And I think the reason why is because I think Bob knows he's on the clock. He knows Iran and scared that nuclear that nuclear capability of Iran is it could be a couple of weeks away. I ran, our intelligence is the best in the world, nobody. We've got the best targeting officers in the world. Uh, every one of those massad agents. I mean they can they can flip officers and military. Maybe this goes all the way back to the fifty Sean Ellie Cohen, one of our great spies, worked his way up to the top of the Syrian leadership and was mingling with all the military and all and and and and the president of of of of Syria. And you know, listen, we got Jews to speak every language Sean. And if we can't get one of our one of our Israelis in there, you know, we'll set up sale corporations, just like we did with that pager operation, and we'll, uh, we'll sell our enemies those pagers, which I believe was not just lakes with Sintec Sean. There was probably tracking devices in there. There was probably listening devices helped Israel for over five six months map out all of Lebanon to figure out exactly where they needed to go. With you with this air campaign, now, and so I think Bob knows he's on the clock, speaks the language of the Middle East comes from that. I believe that Biden and Harris are going to continue to uh to elevate the pressure on Israel to respond with constraint.
Speaker 1: And that's very Why why would Israel care one iota about what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris think. Kamala Harris, who doesn't even want to acknowledge that radical Islamic terrorism exists.
Speaker 5: We don't, John, we don't. But at the end of the day, uh boebe still has to play nice publicly, still has to show that we're grateful. It's just politicking. You know. Just the other day, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin talk about how they were warning Iran that if they if they if they fired this was before the missile attack, if they fired directly into Israel, then the US would respond and defend Israel. And here and you know, I tweeted him back and I said, Sean, I said, with all due respects, sir, missiles coming in from Hesbela is direct missile attack from Iran. So there's politicking. Uh.
Speaker 1: Well, they listened to Joe the last time they listened to kama of the last time before April. What was their one word answer, don't don't.
Speaker 2: Well they did, that's right.
Speaker 5: And the problem Sean in the Middle East is that the Mullah's UH, the leaders of the IRGC listen. You can put his many aircraft carriers in the theater that you want, but aircraft carriers don't scare terrorists. And the US needs to start getting on board with Israel's tone of how they're conducting special operations with with UH, you know, with our balsiness. I don't know how else to say it. Forgive me for you know, if if you know, for your sponsors, but there needs to be a certain kutspa that the US needs to start.
Speaker 1: It doesn't it doesn't offend my sponsors, and it doesn't offend me, I promise you. And because that's exactly what it takes. You know, Here's here's what people don't understand. I mean, they are dedicated to wiping Israel off the map. This now, this is a fore front war. This is all hands on deck, and there's really only one option.
Speaker 2: Aaron. We have a minute left, and that's for Israel to win and for them to lose.
Speaker 5: That's right. And just like BB said when he addressed when he was over here, he gave his last speech. Every time they say death to America, Seawan, they're saying death. Excuse me death, Tegel, they're saying death to America. The extremists and neurotical listening Islamis. And I know them well shown I speak their language, I know their mannerisms, I know their culture, all of the deceitd deception, all of the box that I ran been sponsoring, grainwashing these kids via TikTok and social media, which you and I discussed the other night. All of all of this is coming to the West, and that open porest border is a nightmare waiting to explode. And Israel needs to get business handled, and the US needs to get serious about their posture on the global War on terrorism. And I and I and I don't see it happening with this with Biden. Certainly not gonna happen with Harris, but he's real goo to do it this guys. You shan with it without the US a hill And that's kind of where I'm at.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Our prayers are with the people of Israel and their full complete victory. Aaron Cone Our prayers are with you, the people of Israel, Prime Minister net and Yahoo, and we we wish you godspeed and beating back the forces of evil in our time, because that's evil. Eight hundred ninth, You're very welcome. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn is our number will continue. And it's sick and getting sicker than ever. It really is true. Anyway, So I was in New York. Linda was good to see me in New York walk yesterday, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: It was indeed, and we had fun.
Speaker 1: I was there for the vice presidential debate last night. So the debate ends, I'm in the middle of my opening monologue. I knew JD Vance was coming into the spin room. He not only came into the spin room, he walked right by the mob and said, excuse me, I got an interview with Jeohn Hannity. But anyway, I got to interview JD right after the debate. I thought it was a spectacular display on his part and smart, knowledgeable tone, pitch cadence, message knowledge, I mean, and then you've got this nervous wreck that you know, just lied through his teeth repeatedly throughout the debate. Tim Walls and we talked about the debate. And here's how the interview went down. Joining us now the man of the hour, Senator jd Vance is with us.
Speaker 6: Senator se Man. You know, it was funny when I first interviewed you at the RNC. We knew each other, but we didn't know.
Speaker 2: Each other well.
Speaker 6: And I was supposed to be for like a ten minute interview. I think I kept you there like thirty minutes. By the way, I hope you're not doing anything for the next five hours. I don't love how can say that long tonight. And as I was watching you tonight, I felt like you really got a chance to introduce yourself to the American people, and I felt it was extraordinarily effective because now that I've gotten to know you, that's the person that I know.
Speaker 2: Well. Look, I mean, I just wanted to talk about issues, right.
Speaker 4: I saw this an opportunity to get ninety minutes to the American people. It's an unbelievable opportunity for a person who wants to be the next vice president, and you should just make it as much as possible about substance and one of the things.
Speaker 2: I tried to do.
Speaker 4: Sean obviously has criticized Kamala Harris's record, but also reminded the American people that Donald Trump is not the caricature that Kamala Harris and the media.
Speaker 2: Have made him out to be. That he was an incredibly.
Speaker 4: Effective president for four years in the olal office.
Speaker 2: And he actually solved problems.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: I think most Americans, Democrats, Republicans, people in the middle, they're sick of Congress being like a high class debating society. They actually want their elected leaders to do something to solve the country's problems.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump did that more than any I've sort of.
Speaker 4: Observed in my forty years of being on this earth, and it was such a good opportunity for me to just make that point to the American people. We had low inflation, things were going well, the world was more peaceful, and actually, Sean it's an easier argument to make tonight, I hate to say it, because of the incredible tragedy unfolding in Israel, which what looks increasingly like it could become a broader regional conflict. Like when the world is going to crap and it looks increasingly more violent, you want steady, proven leadership. That's Donald Trump, not Kamala Harris, the person who has sort of broken the entire world, And I just tried to make that point as much as possible. Man, just make it about substance and let the American people make up their mind.
Speaker 6: One of the things I was watching the one hundred and eighty one ballistic missiles being fired from Iran into Israel, and I'm so thankful they got most of them down, but now really fighting a forefront war.
Speaker 2: Their very existence is at risk here. No, that's exactly right.
Speaker 4: And of course not just their existence but America's national security here. But if it Ran becomes a regional hedgemon, it will have a nuclear weapon the next week that will seriously endanger the United States of America because the Iranians have.
Speaker 2: Shown they're clearly not rational. If you think about this.
Speaker 4: This this happened Seawan because of confused policy from American leadership. We ask ourselves, like, how did it get to the point where Iran is launching two hundred ICBMs at America's most important regional ally And the answer is because they don't actually know where Kamala Harris stands. Now, you talk about how they've cozied up to sort of this weird pro homos wing within their own party. Well they're doing that, of course because of political reasons, but it shows that that confusion that comes out of that policy invites a lot of aggression and invites a lot of bad guys doing terrible things. And it also, Sean motivates a lot of really stupid policy. Two hundred ICBMs.
Speaker 2: That's not cheap. Iran has a lot of other weapons. How did they fund it?
Speaker 4: To reasons Sean Number one, Kamala Harris went to war against the American energy sector. That radically increased the amount of oil revenue the Iranian regime was benefiting from Number two too, They unfroze one hundred billion dollars of Iranian assets. They're effectively handing these guys pallets of cash. The Iranians are buying weapons, and real leadership would be to say we screwed up, we got something wrong. Let's go in another let's see what Donald Trump did.
Speaker 2: But they just can't do that because of the politicals. We're in the blind eyed of the sanctions.
Speaker 6: So the sanctions may they literally made Iran rich and that allows them to fund these proxy wars that Tamas has La Islamic Jihad, the Houti rebels, and now I ran directly firing into Israel.
Speaker 2: And what should America's response be here?
Speaker 4: Well, look, I think it's tough Sean because we don't have a president that we can actually trust. I don't even know who the president of the United States is. And that's one thing we didn't actually get into the debate that I really wanted to hammer Kamala Harrison is that for three and a half years, America has been saddled with the president of the United States who can't do the job. And the reason is because Kamala Harris lied and said he was up to the job of president, and of course he wasn't.
Speaker 2: And now we're in this.
Speaker 4: We've got this terrible crisis in Appalachia, these terrible floods, a lot of people affected. We've got this regional war breaking out in the Middle East, and we don't have effective American leadership. But I think what our response is is fundamentally, this is israel security and they have to make the decision about how they're best going to protect their own security, and they need the support of their American allies. Not Joe Biden as confused as he is standing behind them, effectively promising that he's going to punish them if they dare defend their own sovereignty and their own security.
Speaker 2: Israel is actually very good at this stuff.
Speaker 4: It's one of the great things about Israel as an ally, unlike frankly a lot of so called American allies, is they have a viable military, they have a viable intelligence service. They're going to make their own decision about how to protect their sovereignty. I think our role here support our friends and also get back to some common sense foreign economic policies so that we can be strong enough to respond to the next national security challenge.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you, you kept bringing up a point that I felt was very effective in this debate, and that is then Vice.
Speaker 2: President nearly for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Walls kept bringing up the issue of immigration. You brought up the ninety some odd executive orders that they bragged about, but you also brought up other aspects how it impacts education and the economy, and housing and the high cost housing.
Speaker 4: Book Man, so much of our problem is actually due to Kamala.
Speaker 2: Harris's open border.
Speaker 4: You take twenty five million legal aliens, so take a small community Let's say you've got a school district the four or five thousand kids. Now, all of a sudden, you add one thousand kids who can't speak English through no fault of their own, of course, but of course the American education system, the education for our kids, suffers in the process. Hospital wait times the point actually didn't get to make this evening, but hospital.
Speaker 2: Wait times have gotten longer and longer.
Speaker 4: Why because a lot of illegal aliens go to the hospital emergency room to get medical care. Well, that means American citizens aren't able to be seen by a doctor quickly.
Speaker 2: Housing is I think actually the biggest issue.
Speaker 4: A major driver of housing costs is that you have millions of foreigners who are illegally in the country, who are competing with Americans for scarce homes. That's supplying the man and shoots the costs of housing.
Speaker 2: Through the roof. And this is why I talk about substance.
Speaker 4: My goal was to talk about substance tonight because I think a lot of Americans sort of intuitively get this country's leadership has failed it.
Speaker 2: And I just try to explain as much as possible.
Speaker 4: Here's why Kamala Harris has been a failure here's why Donald Trump has been a success, and here's how we're going to clean up the mess that she created.
Speaker 6: Let mean, let me ask one question. As you were on the stage, Tim Wall seemed very nervous tonight. Now I kind of walked away with the impression, and I guess maybe I felt maybe this is the reason he doesn't do interviews.
Speaker 2: He seemed did to come across as nervous to you.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I didn't notice a man adrenaline's going so much. I was nervous me in hell, Like I knew a lot of these interviews, Sean, but I was nervous.
Speaker 2: It's the biggest stage of my life. So I didn't focus so much on his demeanor. I just tried to focus on what he was saying. And look, he to be fair and Tim.
Speaker 4: Waltz, he had a very tough job, and that is to defend the policies of Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Great driven bring that up, which he did, of a tough job he does. And look, it's Kamala Harris has done this.
Speaker 4: Her policy failures have made food, housing, energy unaffordable. We just need to change in this country. We need to get back to the common sense leadership of Donald Trump. I'm not surprised that Tim couldn't defend that record. Who could if you put me on that debate stage. I mean, you clearly think I did a good job. I hope that I did a good job. But if you asked me to defend Kamala Harris's record, I'd melt into a puddle, because there is no defending what.
Speaker 2: She's done the last three and a half years.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about the number one issue in just about every poll for most Americas is the economy, Peace and prosperity drive elections. Well, we got war in Europe, war in the Middle East, and we've got an economy that is struggling and wide open borders that has made.
Speaker 2: Our country not saved. Yeah, that's exactly right, Sean.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, you know, I grew up in a working class family. Sometimes we did okay, sometimes times were really tough, and I can't help but think about this through the eyes of a family that's struggling to make ends meet, where people are sort of looking at the credit card bills, they're looking at the growth, they're looking at the medical expenses, and they're saying, we can maybe a FOURD to two of these three things, but we can't afford all three.
Speaker 2: And I just want Americans.
Speaker 4: I want you know, if you're struggling in this country and you're look into the future, I want you to look to the future from a place of hope and optimism.
Speaker 2: I want you to believe the American.
Speaker 4: Dream is still possible, because I really do believe it's still possible, Sean a man, only if we get the policies that actually makes sense for the American people. I mean, you know, the thing that I've learned most that the last eight weeks, Man, I've had such an insight into this country and it's so amazing.
Speaker 2: People come up and ask me how I'm doing, and sometimes I'm talking.
Speaker 4: About people who are struggling in a very big way, and it's sort of like, you know, I kind of have this like Eureka moment of if all of these American citizens are so concerned about the guy running for vice president when they themselves can't afford groceries, there is a generosity of spirit in this country that is so amazing. We need a leader who actually matches up with that in rosias spirit, a leader who's fit to lead the greatest nation in the world.
Speaker 2: We don't have it. Now I think we're about to have it starting on November fifth. I did wish you brought this up at the end, you know she was.
Speaker 6: She tweeted out a bellfund four days after police precinct was burned to the ground, and then said they're not going to stop writing, shouldn't stop writing, and.
Speaker 2: We're not going to stop writing.
Speaker 4: In my defense, Seawan, there's so much to whack Kamala Harris about with her record that there.
Speaker 2: You only had ninety minutes. I didn't have four hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, Look, you're absolutely right here that her policies. It's not just that she did these things. She in some cases went out and bragged about opening the door. She bragged about how she wanted to divert resources away from police officers. She bragged about the green news scam, which of course is one of the main drivers of energy and food prices. She bragged about this stuff. It happened in Americans to suffered from it. Now, you made a good point. She hasn't answered for any of this, well sewn. In her defense, she hasn't answered for anything because she refuses to sit down for interviewing. Press conferences or interviews from one. I will offer Kamala and Tim Wall's a whole week's sort of their shows. Yeah, if they come, no, Sean, I legitimately believe, no kidding, that you would be a much more fair interviewer of Kamala Harris than, for example, what Dana.
Speaker 2: Bash was with me.
Speaker 4: You go on Dana Bash's show, you go on Sean Handy, you go wherever you can. Because if you want to be the vice president of the United States, you ought to earn it. You got to get out there and talk to the American people. And I think it's the most scandalous part of her, of her entire campaign, is that she's running from a basement, hiding from the very people that she wants to lead. While you have a contrast of Donald Trump and not only was the successful president once, but is so eager to get out there and make his case to the American people that he's doing multiple rallies a day, multiple interviews with newsleaders. That is the kind of guy with the energy that you need to actually run this country.
Speaker 6: You know, one of the things I think you look for in a debate is tone, pitch, cadence, intelligence, Does that person have the ability to step in, God forbid if you have to come to president of the United States. At the end of the day, I felt this was maybe for people that had a caricature of you.
Speaker 2: You mentioned one of Donald Trump. I think that came across tonight. You had a good time. I lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Let a scale of one to ten, how nervous were you like at eleven? It is a big moment. There's only you know, seventy million people or so watch it exactly. It's a it's a very big moment.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I just I saw it as an opportunity to look directly at the American people and communicate the ways in which I thought we could do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Right, there was one person ahead of you, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 4: Now, there were a lot of people ahead of me, including my wife. Number one was way ahead of me. Yeah, but no, I mean, I I just it's such a cool opportunity to get to talk to the American people, to get to make your case to them, to get to remind them that, like Kamala Harris's policies.
Speaker 2: Have been a failure.
Speaker 4: And I tried as much as possible to make it about policy, because I think that's where Donald Trump is such a better candidate.
Speaker 2: It's great to share it.
Speaker 4: Thank you for something by thanks my job, take care, you appreciate it.
Speaker 1: That's gonna wrap things up for today. We have full post debate coverage. Also the failure that is happening in North Carolina and Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida. No response FEMA DEI oriented. We'll check in with Nuke Gingrich Our own Sarah Carter is in Asheville, North Carolina. Nukekingridge on last night's debate, Laura Trump. We'll look at the polls with Robert Kahali and Matt Towery. Also North Carolina Senator Bud will join us, and part of my interview from yesterday with Milania Trump The ADVR Hannity Tonight nine Eastern on Fox See then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.