Speaker 1: This is Frosted Tips with Lance Bass, an iHeartRadio podcast. Hello, my little peanuts, this is me your host, Lance Bass. This is Frosted Tips with Me, Lance.
Speaker 2: Bass, and I have my co host for the day, Aj McLean Head in the house, and of course.
Speaker 1: We have Drew Boo with us to make sure that's everybody behavior. Yeah exactly if I'm talking really fastest because my adrenaline is going crazy right now, because we are in Las Vegas at the Speedway and we just did some fun driving on this course. AJ please explain what we just experienced.
Speaker 3: I mean it has been literally like a bucket list experience for me to go on a track and to just drive fast.
Speaker 4: And we got to do that today in the new Ionic five.
Speaker 1: N which literally for inc by the way, no, it does not for instincts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean literally, we got to do a timed race between the two of us.
Speaker 4: One I won, although I did hit more cones. It's okay.
Speaker 2: That doesn't disqualify you.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, look, you know what it's like. It's like splitting hares here. Let's just not I.
Speaker 2: Think I deserve another ten.
Speaker 4: You did hit a.
Speaker 3: Practice yeah, so then we got to go follow a lead car on the main track. We got the car up to one hundred and fifteen miles per hour, which is the fastest I've ever gotten in my life.
Speaker 4: Week yeah, week sauce do that, but I did hit U.
Speaker 3: There's a very special button in the car. It's a little special red button that the second you press that button, you are literally like accelerating full torque, full speed, full horse power.
Speaker 2: Forty one horse power, yes.
Speaker 4: Like instantly, in like ten seconds. And then we this is a car that people could buy.
Speaker 2: I mean it feels safe, all electric.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, you're never really gonna use I mean, look on the four oh five, you might want to use that just to get by some you know, people are driving slower than crap. But we also did uh go drifting, which was super intense.
Speaker 4: It was super fun.
Speaker 1: I was drifting, but I didn't mean to drift and our our race. This is true drifting all over the place.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is what we see in Fast and Furious obviously. I mean I grew up in the Midwest where we had snow, so you could drift a lot, but you didn't really want.
Speaker 4: To just yeah, you slide into.
Speaker 5: Someone's curb or something like that. So, so what's it like when you're drifting on actual's asphalt.
Speaker 1: Well, you're kind of really we call them the Oshiza grips. Yep, you're really holding onto those those handles.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's really.
Speaker 3: Whipping you around the it's whipping you well, because there's the like setup which is kind of jarring, and then it's the smooth drift into the turn, and the drifts are not that like you're not accelerating, like you're not going fast, but you go fast and then you slow down and then you start.
Speaker 1: I mean it's there's zero tread left on these ti Oh yeah, I mean you could smell yeah, say, I mean, thank you Hyundai for letting us have these experiences. They let us have so much fun. So I can't wait to come back and do it again.
Speaker 4: I can't believe they.
Speaker 5: Let you guys just take because they were everybody else they were giving them rides on that track where they're drifting, was going.
Speaker 3: Oh we signed a waiver, Oh, we signed our life away. We got behind the wheel, but I.
Speaker 5: Was like, I was like, wait, where's the driver for them? And they were like, no, we're just gonna let them take it out and drift on their own. I was like, well, I would not advise that at all.
Speaker 3: I mean, they got a test of seeing how both of us drive on the way here to Las Vegas, that.
Speaker 4: We both have lead feet. Let's just be honest. And I just want to say, you know, thank you to Hunday again. You know.
Speaker 3: The the Ionic five specifically is my oldest daughter's favorite car in the world. Anytime we see when driving around La she's like, that's gonna be my car dead.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be my four years.
Speaker 3: She's got four years, so hopefully between now and then Hyundai we could work something out.
Speaker 4: She's a car girl, she's our girl. Both my girls are sneaker heads, just like your daddy.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 4: The apple doesn't fall far to.
Speaker 1: Say, if you're watching this video right now, this show is being run by the Ionic five.
Speaker 2: N right, Yes, it is all the little all the extra I'm impressed. And whether we have these lights. Everything is being run on well guessterday.
Speaker 5: On our road trip, they this is the wildest road trip yesterday. But at one point we go into the middle of this lake bed and in the middle of the desert. I guess, uh and and uh there's just a concert setup that's all being powered by this ionic and and this guy plays and he's got amplifiers and the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It was wild. There's a food truck out there and everything. It was wild experience trying like what was do you don't remember his name?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, we got to remember the artist's name.
Speaker 6: Leroy Leroy Sanchez yesterday, amazing performance from Espana, Beautiful songs to one about his parents and like that whole I was trying not to like lose it.
Speaker 2: It was superful, beautiful voice you were saying both.
Speaker 3: Of us were kind of talking about. There was like moments of like Sia meets a.
Speaker 1: Little bit of Seawn Mendez, like what a great which is perfect combination it kind of is actually Yeah, And there.
Speaker 2: Was tacos, don't forget about the tacos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and smoothies, and we didn't we didn't get to.
Speaker 2: Spend as much time as I wanted to.
Speaker 1: We went to that Calico ghost town, which you know, I love a ghost town. It's Halloween season right now, but y'all didn't get to see the Calico that I usually get to see because we only got to spend a couple.
Speaker 5: I mean it was still it was very pioneer, very old West Sasparilla.
Speaker 2: We had Sasparilla.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I should have bought the cowboy hat.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I was thinking.
Speaker 4: I should have bought it.
Speaker 2: You tried on two.
Speaker 5: I only saw the black one you were wearing the hell out of it looked great.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I didn't purchase it.
Speaker 4: Was full nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 3: AJ because I used to rock like Leopard cowboy hats back in the nineties and the whole thing.
Speaker 4: But like, I really should have got that hat.
Speaker 2: I can't do hats. I've never been able to wear hats.
Speaker 4: Why would you with an amazing hairline like that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Thanks?
Speaker 4: Like why would you work?
Speaker 2: You know how? It really butter me.
Speaker 4: A baseball cap? Ever, like when you just lew me in the house.
Speaker 1: In the house, I want to wear a cap, And then I do wear a hat all the time.
Speaker 2: I feel clausophobic hat, But I also look like an idiot in hats. You need nothing. Every hat lance with your hat.
Speaker 4: Let's see you in a he because my head is smaller than you. I won't lie. It's not good. He looks like he's four years old.
Speaker 2: I look, I looked him.
Speaker 4: He does.
Speaker 2: I know, I look like de generous in a major It makes.
Speaker 4: Your eyes look so young. I don't know, not that not that you look old, but like it's weird.
Speaker 1: Cowboy hat, baseball hat, you name it. I look like an idiot. And now do I wear a baseball cat when I travel, you know, to kind of like hide. But I just look, I look horrible in hats, and I just I'm fine with that.
Speaker 4: I'm We're gonna have to have to find the right hat for Lance.
Speaker 1: Okay, you work on that because door no, nothing, absolutely nothing I've tried at all.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 4: Only like a space helmet works for you.
Speaker 2: That really works. Even that's just horrible.
Speaker 1: We are here for the iHeart Music Festival. We've been here many times before. Line up is great this year.
Speaker 2: We have what we got.
Speaker 3: We got Big Sean, we got Doja, we got Dua, we got Gwen, we got Halsey, we got Hosier, just Keith Thurman. We got new kids on the block.
Speaker 2: Oh they are performing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We got Paramore, Shaboozy, I knew Paramore, the Black Crows, dude, we got the Weekend. Thomas Rhett is my buddy. Toria Monet and we have cold plays.
Speaker 1: Chris Martin especially, that is a lie. Who are you most excited to see tonight?
Speaker 3: Honestly, Uh, I mean I've seen The Weekend. I kind of really want to see The Black Crows me too. I mean seen obviously a hoser I would.
Speaker 2: Like to see. I've never seen him live.
Speaker 4: I've never seen him.
Speaker 2: Little kids. I'm excited. They just announced yesterday their residency.
Speaker 1: Yes you're in Vegas, and you know, you know the thing about residencies, Yes you're in Vegas.
Speaker 2: I mean, Vegas is the spot to perform now.
Speaker 4: It is like now more than ever.
Speaker 3: When you know, back with Elton, John and Selene.
Speaker 4: It was still kind of a testing ground like but I mean.
Speaker 1: Both there wasn't break because back in the day the rat pack Elvis like it was the thing to do. Then a couple of decades people stopped doing it.
Speaker 3: Well, they looked at it as like, if you go to Vegas, you're washed up, quote unquote. But then, like I said, once Elton came with the big red piano and you had Selene, that kind of changed things.
Speaker 4: Then when Britney came, it created a whole new like perception of it was really young.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then when we came from what we were told it was the fastest selling Vegas residency ever. We were set up to do nine shows. We did eighty one shows.
Speaker 1: And you're only on the weekends, right, So Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. Wednesday Friday said, so what do you do on the off days?
Speaker 2: Did you just.
Speaker 3: Thursday some of us which just I mean on Thursday most of us which stay here, Uh, and then literally on Sunday you fly back home. We would take you know, Jet Sweet Eggs or whatever back back to Burbank, go back.
Speaker 4: Home and then fly back out on Wednesday morning.
Speaker 3: But Uh, sadly for me that wasn't the best run because I wasn't in my best form back then. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I do look forward to us coming back to Vegas. Uh, now sober for.
Speaker 2: Three years, and congratulation.
Speaker 4: I know that I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad that you have you know, you've gotten sober. It must be really hard though, in a place like Vegas when you're struggling with something like you know that it is.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, like you know, now, I know that I have the control to say, you know what, if I'm not comfortable in whatever situation I'm in, I have the power to leave.
Speaker 4: I can just say no, and you know what, I'm out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But you know, last night we went to.
Speaker 4: Pinky Ring was so much fun.
Speaker 1: And you know a lot of people I would I would think, can't even put themselves in a situation where people drinking around them. But you are totally fine and having the will power to.
Speaker 4: I was also with a good group of people, like You're.
Speaker 2: Not when I was there, so I would say a good group of people, but.
Speaker 4: A big a gay group of people.
Speaker 3: No, but like you, you you're not like a like a party hard kind of person. Like you're just like you're like me, like you wanted to sit and enjoy have good conversation.
Speaker 4: The music was incredible, It was incredible.
Speaker 3: I love that there's no phones allowed so you could actually enjoy the moment with each other.
Speaker 4: And you know this incredible babble.
Speaker 2: Well, I saw a lot of phones out last night.
Speaker 3: But you're not allowed to film or take pictures. But everyone's on their Instagram and doing whatever. But like, no, I mean again, like I'm not going to just become an introvert and not enjoy my life. But now I can make these new memories and I'll remember them like this whole experience today on the speedway, like I will never forget this, you know what I mean, Like this is just awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we're talking about those music residencies. Take a break when we come back. We're taking a little break when we come back. We've got to talk about these iconic residencies, and I want to know your opinion on.
Speaker 2: Some of them. So we'll be right back. Welcome back to Frosted Tips. I got a J. McLean with me here, we got Drew Boots.
Speaker 1: All right, we're in Vegas, and you know residencies are going strong here.
Speaker 2: Of course you've done one.
Speaker 1: New kids just announced Theirs, god Dell just finished hers, Lady Guy guys always in and.
Speaker 2: Out of here.
Speaker 1: I mean sure, sure, you have to say sure. So, uh let me ask you this, who do you think had the most iconic Vegas residency of all time?
Speaker 2: All time? I mean.
Speaker 3: You gotta go like I feel like, look, I feel like this was a very limited run for this particular group, and I'm so glad we got to see it. Uh. Me and Kevin Bryan how he went to see Silk sonic. It was the epitome of what a Vegas show should be, from the music to the wardrobe, to the lighting, to the staging. And the band is huge band I mean doing because it was very reminiscent of what Bruno does with his band. So the band is dancing with him, and then you got you know, Anderson Pack playing the drums. They go back and forth on the drums. It was, it was comedic, it was entertaining. The sound at Park MGM is just insane. And then a close second right there. I got to go with my family.
Speaker 4: To see the very last jazz show that God did.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite one. It's unreal, I mean again, comedic. She plays this character's amazing.
Speaker 3: And honestly, one of the things she did in that show that I've never seen any artists do in my whole career, and maybe you've.
Speaker 4: Never seen it either.
Speaker 3: The most captivating moment she's playing the piano, she's singing with the mic, she gets off the piano, off the mic and sings with no mic, and that whole venue you can hear a pin drop.
Speaker 2: Really actually listening.
Speaker 4: To her sing like a cappella with no no sound.
Speaker 2: And I have to say it was.
Speaker 1: It was my favorite performance to watch by far. I was there opening night for Selene years and years ago. Uh so long ago. I remember Justin was hosting it for the television. I don't know what network was doing it, but he was. It was right when his solo career started, so like he was like the host backstage. But I think the most iconic for me, and of course I never saw it but Elvis. I mean it just when you think Vegas, you think Elvis, that rat pack, but also I think the.
Speaker 2: King Wayne Newton. Oh, I mean Wayne Newton has always killed it in.
Speaker 5: This town, thousands of performances here. He iss, yes, there's a reason for that. You know he still does, he still perform I couldn't tell you that. Like I saw something about him like maybe three years ago or whatever he.
Speaker 2: Was he was very old.
Speaker 4: But yeah, he's still coming out on that stage.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if he has a residency.
Speaker 4: Right, I mean, look at Donny Osman. Donnie Osman has.
Speaker 2: Been Donny, I've seen Donna Marie together.
Speaker 3: I mean you and I talked about this on the Driver today, like people like Carrot Top that have been.
Speaker 4: Here and tell her that had been here for ever, right, like you know, track of time.
Speaker 5: It's funny because Carrot Top, you know, he for a long time. He's kind of the butt of people jokes and Lance and I years and years ago when we were doing the radio show.
Speaker 4: We we came to Vegas for something.
Speaker 2: I forget what and we and Lance.
Speaker 5: Was like, We're gonna go see Carrot Top and I was like really and he's like, yo, you'll be surprised. Every joke was a like a huge laugh because he's done the act for so long.
Speaker 2: He's so funny. But he's just changes a.
Speaker 5: Lot because he's staying relevant with that's true, and he's just he's like a laser.
Speaker 4: Everyone's a bullet.
Speaker 5: It's just joke, joke, joke, and then all of a sudden, ninety minutes goes by and you're like, oh.
Speaker 2: That's it, Like it was wild.
Speaker 4: Scott.
Speaker 2: If there was someone to.
Speaker 1: Get a residency, like your favorite artists, who would it be? Who would you want to see on an incredible stage?
Speaker 3: I mean I did get to see Aerosmith when they had their RESU was incredible.
Speaker 1: Who should though, Like, I mean something epic, you know I won't When you think Vegas, I want all the bells and whistles. You know, I don't want someone just sitting behind the mic singing.
Speaker 2: I entertain me. I want show girls. I want it all. Give it to me.
Speaker 3: I mean, gosh, I mean there's so it. It just depends like do you want a group? Do you want a solo artist? Do you want like a female like?
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, God, there's so many artists like Coleplay would be great. I was thinking cole Play would be incredible.
Speaker 5: And their show would just be so like, yeah, have.
Speaker 2: You been to the sphere yet? No?
Speaker 1: No, okay, that that is the ultimate. I think I would love to put on a one night only performance and just have so much fun that.
Speaker 3: I'm so I missed the Grateful Dead performance there and fish you too?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, God, but who I mean? I guess cole plays a good answer.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know mine who Destiny's child?
Speaker 4: Oh would be Gods.
Speaker 1: Or pussy Cat Dolls killer because they would dance, they would sing their asses off.
Speaker 5: I mean that would No, that's that's a really good one. Actually, Dusty's child to come back together?
Speaker 2: That or Spice Girls.
Speaker 3: I'm sure my girls would be a killer residence, A nice All right, let's talk about this pickle.
Speaker 2: So one of our stops.
Speaker 1: On the way here was at this place in Baker. Baker is home of the world's largest thermometer.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, and we've been there.
Speaker 1: One hundred and thirty four was the record, right uh. And then there's a place across the street called Alien Again. I always see it, and I used to live in Vegas or everything, like, oh, I'm going to stop there.
Speaker 2: We finally stopped there. It wasn't so impressed with.
Speaker 4: You have to like you really have to be a fan of jerky.
Speaker 2: Jerky, a hot sauce, which I love hot sauce.
Speaker 1: But I was expecting this kind of like museum, like Alien museum or something.
Speaker 2: But it was basically a seven eleven of jerky.
Speaker 4: Literally yeah, like I mean jerky. They have a lot of candy jerky.
Speaker 1: But they had an array of pickles, right every flavor you could think of.
Speaker 2: So now a lot of.
Speaker 4: I love pickles, love love pickles. I prefer like.
Speaker 3: If you go to like the true like jewish DELI like, they're not bitter pickle, the one that's not been pickled long enough. It's got that real crisp almost like cucumber my favorite.
Speaker 1: That's that's my least favorite. I don't like the New York pickles. I like the ones that have been sitting there. Dylan Forever, Dylan Dylan, Yo, my favorite. Like as a kid, I loved, you know, play baseball, or i'd go to a baseball game. I'd always get, you know, the whole pickle. You know, it was fifty cents. It was fifty cents for pickle. It's my favorite thing. So we found all these pickles at this jerky place and there was one that you found, remember the Warheads you're a kid, that was super sound.
Speaker 2: It was supposed to be.
Speaker 3: So there was a TikTok challenge that happened a while back, and it was with this exact pickle, and it, yeah, it was supposed to be the world's most sour pickles. Warheads supposed to be extremely sour. And we did, like a full on Lady in the Tramp moment picklehead to pickle.
Speaker 2: Ahead, cameras and ready to pickle head to pickle ahead.
Speaker 4: No, we really wanted to get like a reaction out of you. It literally just tasted like a pickle.
Speaker 2: Is that even possible though. Yeah, it was supposed to have got it, just a bad batch.
Speaker 1: It was again it describes the alien place.
Speaker 4: It was branded with warhead sour. Can they also have invisible jerky? Did you see.
Speaker 3: That's a bag and it's an empty bag that they make you pay like fifteen dollars for it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No, it was a buck night And I was like, this is one of those gifts that you get as a kid where you're like, I don't think it's funny.
Speaker 4: Where where's my danger?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I remember we did a road trip when I was a kid, and you know, it was up in Pennsylvania and I guess there's a Transylvania Pennsylvania maybe you know, And.
Speaker 2: Of course they do the whole and I remember there was a little side, you know.
Speaker 1: Stop and we stop and they have this little cage where there was these little baby bats and I'm like, oh, and they're like you see the little baby bats? And like, I'm an idiot, don't I don't see any baby.
Speaker 2: Bats in here.
Speaker 1: They're like you don't see those little baby bats? Like what is going on? It was literally like baby baseball bats?
Speaker 2: Like are you kidding me? That was the stop? That was the tourist trap from little baby baseball.
Speaker 3: You see did you see recently like this whole thing at the zoo in China where like they finally had to admit that they painted dogs to look like pandas. No, yes, yeah, they're like chowds like, but they painted them to look like pandas just so they can have Literally, they had to admit it because like tourists would go and see and go, Okay, that's not a panda.
Speaker 4: That's a dog painted like a panda.
Speaker 2: That is the most ridiculous thing. Is it hard to get a panda these days?
Speaker 4: I actually held one.
Speaker 3: I held a baby panda, all five of us. We were in Chengdu, China, and we went to a sanctuary where they rehabilitate and they can, you know, help because pandas were slowly becoming endangered, and they let us hold six month old pandas.
Speaker 4: They're about seventy five pounds and the cutest things in the world. They're pefty.
Speaker 3: Just hold a little piece of bamboo. They're just knowing on it. But like I got to say, I held a panda, and.
Speaker 5: To this day, that same panda sing sweet sweet harmonies.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you want to go down a rabbit hole, go search baby pandas they're naughty and so funny to watch they are.
Speaker 2: They're like zoo keepers. They're like mischievous.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're just like always trying to just get into things.
Speaker 4: Humsy as hell? Is that why they're endangered because.
Speaker 2: They just wasn't people.
Speaker 4: They're almost gone because look at how they act.
Speaker 2: Just roll off the cliff.
Speaker 1: But they're having But I mean they're bears, right, so I would imagine that you they would kill you, right if you just ran into a panda bear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I still think they would rip you apart.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean sure, you know, yeah, I mean I guess.
Speaker 1: Like they look cute, but I'm sure they would just like slash your throat in the wild, you.
Speaker 4: Know, come to panda.
Speaker 5: I didn't have a deep panda discussion on my Bengo card.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: I wish I did.
Speaker 5: Okay, So what else do you guys like to do when you're in Vegas? Just as the last like little like, yeah, you never like to miss certain things.
Speaker 1: Look Vegas, you know, I've been coming here my whole life. I've lived here, you know for a few years, and people would be surprised how family oriented this town can be.
Speaker 2: It's true living here.
Speaker 1: You know, we brought the kids here yet no, I have not. They're not old enough to really enjoy. There's lots of great things for kids, but they're just now getting old enough to be able to experience those fun things.
Speaker 4: You know. I brought my kids here a couple of times, like when we have the residency.
Speaker 3: You know, uh, you've got like the shark tank and you've got But there's a lot of things on the outskirts to do. There's hiking, there's mountain biking, there's doom buggies, there's going fast in a car.
Speaker 1: How old do you have to be to write like do this speedway thing? Because my kids would love to be in the back of that car.
Speaker 2: That nobody and nobody in this whole room.
Speaker 4: It's probably eighteen and up.
Speaker 2: Because you like sign your.
Speaker 3: I mean I love going to shows, you know, like I've probably seen the one show I've seen probably the most here is Blue Man Group, because I've known those guys since they started, and I've seen every different trio.
Speaker 4: Because they're they're not coming from all over the world.
Speaker 2: You can't go run with a Cirk show.
Speaker 4: All the shirt shows are great. Absence is one of.
Speaker 2: My Oh yeah, it's all really I mean it's that's a funny show.
Speaker 4: It's not circ it's its own show, but it is. If you want.
Speaker 2: Vulgar and degraded, it's dirty.
Speaker 4: Go see Absence. It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: It's really funny.
Speaker 4: The two mcs, it's a guy and a girl. They are Oh it's funny. Yeah, oh my god. But it is like circum of sense.
Speaker 3: But there's no protective nets, there's no nothing in some of the things that they do.
Speaker 4: It's got you on the edge.
Speaker 2: Of you see. Yeah, and you're just in a little circus tent right in your face. Yeah yeah wow. But you know, back in the day when I lived here, that's when you know.
Speaker 1: The Palms was the best hotel, and you know that rain Nightclub and the Real World sweet, you know real World that just ended that time, that Playboy Club. But it was you know in my twenties, Yes, you were always at heart and just having like a really good time. Now in my elder age, it's all about the restaurants. There's such good food here. All these chefs have come here, put their little flagship restaurants in you can't you know what.
Speaker 5: Was that place you were talking about yesterday?
Speaker 4: Oh Hell's kitchen, No no, no library? Oh yeah, so the library at the Nomad Hotel. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Like the food, and then after hours it turns into so actually Gaga's MD, who's an insane trumpet player, has a mini residency there. So it's like a full burlesque jazz show that happens after hours in that restaurant.
Speaker 2: Gaga's music.
Speaker 4: Got a talent, and.
Speaker 3: You're literally in a library. There's books everywhere, and it's such a cool vibe. The lighting's great, but the food is insane. The yellow tail and the bread.
Speaker 1: Oh well, and that's you know, Vegas is all about opulence, right, I mean, because there's so much money, you can't you can't go to any other town because you don't have that money behind you just to make the biggest restaurant ever in this most elaborate drinks. So that's one of this place is so special because they got the funds to be able to give you the best experience.
Speaker 5: I mean, Vegas is on the go, and it's really I'm so impressed with how much to developments going on, and it's just it's.
Speaker 2: Really Skyline has a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's definitely booming.
Speaker 3: I mean even like going from a parental standpoint, like the school systems are great here. My bandmate has been living here since we started the Resident five and seventeen.
Speaker 4: Nick's been out.
Speaker 2: Here for him. Yeah, he loves it.
Speaker 4: He loves it out here.
Speaker 3: I mean it really is like you said, you have this perception of Vegas is just party, party, party, party party.
Speaker 4: There is so much more.
Speaker 2: To do and experience. When I lived here, I loved It's kind of like a barter system.
Speaker 1: So you know, you know everyone, you know, all the performers, you know, all the chefs, I mean everything, and they're like, oh, can you give me tickets to this? Sure, if you can give me, you know, a free dinner. But it's it's always just kind of like trading. You never spent a dime living here. Everyone takes care of each other.
Speaker 2: That's like Orlando too, is that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I live there.
Speaker 5: For me in a long time, and he's made my brother lives there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, they have the bar there as well. That's good. That's cool. Yeah, I love I love coming out here.
Speaker 1: And again, thank you Hyundai for being able you know, to do this so we can have these fun experiences and you'll definitely be coming back right day, right right, we're coming back. We want to come back to the speedway because my adrenaline still.
Speaker 4: Like, I still want to go fast, even faster.
Speaker 2: I'm about to pass out though about an hour. I'm going to be dead and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you me both. And then I'm going to get my nails.
Speaker 2: Dean, Okay, I'm going to hit the spa.
Speaker 1: That's another thing that now I'm in my forties, I want a good restaurant and I want a good spa.
Speaker 2: That is my life.
Speaker 5: Well, and then you got the iHeart tonight, all.
Speaker 4: Right, that's going to be a fun We can't be falling asleep at the iHeart.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, we can't be those old guys like. All right, guys, that is all the show we have for you today. Thank you so much, AJ for joining us on this experience, and thank you for taking over the show so many times this season too.
Speaker 4: I don't beat my pleasure, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Drew bo as always, thank you for keeping us on track to be here. All right, all right, guys, that is all the show, half of your day, so be good to each other out there.
Speaker 2: Take care of those animals, don't drink and drive, and remember stay frosted. Hey, thanks for listening. Follow us on instag ad Frosted Tips with Lance and.
Speaker 1: Michael Turchinard and at Lance Bass for all your pop culture needs
Speaker 6: And make sure to write his review and leave us five stars six if you can see you next time.