Speaker 1: One hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine point one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. Now, the President went into great specificity, in detail into the intricacy and the courage of our brave men and women to rescue this pilot that had ejected how difficult this mission has been, that this had never happened before in history where two people deep behind enemy lines have been rescued this way. And the President, you know, obviously very proud. He did the press conference with the CIA Director Ratcliffe, with Pete Hegseth, Department of War, and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs General, Raisin raising Kine, and it was it was inspiring. And when the President put out that truth post over the I guess he put it out around midnight ish on Saturday night, we got them.
Speaker 2: How proud we all felt.
Speaker 1: That was after you know, a few contingency operations and showed up and that we will never leave anybody behind. But it goes to the heart of you know, why is the President doing all of this. We have explained this over and over again. The media refuses to report on it, and it is about Iran. Not being able to have a nuclear weapon. And the President now has said they have until tomorrow for them to make a deal. What is that deal going to include. They will immediately open the straight of Horn moves A B. They will also agree that it's a matter of how not if they surrender the sixty percent enriched uranium which could be enriched to weapons grade ninety percent in less than twelve days. We now know also we've learned from this conflict that they had a much longer ballistic missile range than originally believed. That means they can hit places like Paris and London. Interesting considering that, you know, the our European allies, NATO is nowhere to be found. And what was fascinating about this? The President today's slammed NATO as a paper tiger, you know, rebuking our allies. He said, we've got fifty thousand soldiers in Japan to protect them from North Korea. We have forty five thousand soldiers in South Korea to protect protect them from Kim Jong un. You know, Japan didn't help us, Australia didn't help us, and then you get to NATO. NATO didn't help us, And he said earlier that this was a test for NATO, and all he said was, you know, I'd like you to maybe send some ships that would help in the Strait of Hormuz.
Speaker 2: You get your.
Speaker 1: Oil from there, and they wanted no part of it. This is not our conflict, this is not our war. Now we spend nearly a trillion dollars over eight hundred and eighty billion dollars, and we pay two thirds of the cost of NATO. And then the President referred to NATO as a paper tiger and rebuked all of them. I imagine when this is all said and done that they'll be we will reconfigure this alliance because it seems to be one sided, and that is, we protect Europe and they do nothing to join us. And in this case, it was a no brainer against the number one state sponsor of terror, which we learned during the conflict, now have ballistic missile capability to reach their countries, to reach their major cities, which is pretty spectacular. Anyway, let me play the president from earlier today as it relates to the negotiations. Now, it's either infrastructure and bridge day tomorrow or it's going to be that they agree to the two main points that I brought up here, which is the straight of hormones being open and they agree to how not if they will turn over the sixty percent enriched uranium. Here's what the President said in terms of the negotiation and where it currently stands.
Speaker 2: That's a fire proposal from this morning.
Speaker 3: Every proposal.
Speaker 4: You can imagine. Final deadline is to say, em your final deadline.
Speaker 5: Major demands, mister president, Are you willing to continue the war?
Speaker 6: You have to watch? Yes, what do you think of the big They made a proposal, and it's a significant proposal. It's a significant step. It's not good enough, but it's a very significant step. They have made the negotiating now and they made a very significant step.
Speaker 2: Was see what happened now? This is their choice.
Speaker 1: They had an opportunity for peace before Midnight Hammer and fourteen bunker buster bombs taking out their nuclear enrichment capability. They had an opportunity before epic fury. The President repeated over and over again, he prefers peace. By the way, I personally prefer peace. I would prefer a negotiated settlement with those two main conditions. Whatever else the President thinks is are in our best national interest is going to be up to him.
Speaker 2: That's his job.
Speaker 1: But those are the two main points that I see anyway. The presidents at Iran can't have a nuclear weapon, and if they don't cry uncle, they'll have no bridges, no power plans, nothing.
Speaker 2: Listen, the war's about one thing.
Speaker 6: Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon had we not broken the baracusein Obama agreement. You know that. You know what I'm talking about, the Rand nuclear deal. This is years ago. My first errem You would have had a total Israel would have been gone extinguished. Israel would be would have been wiped off the face of the earth, and the entire Middle East would have been at a minimum in big trouble. We are obliterating that country, and I hate to do it, but we're oblittering. And they just don't want to say uncle. They don't want to cry as the expression goes uncle, but they will and if they don't, they'll have no bridges, they'll have no power plants, they'll have no anything. I will go further because there are other things that are worse than those two, and we might have well to think, if I had my choice, what would I like to do? Take the oil? Because it's there for the decade. There's not a thing they could do about it.
Speaker 1: Here joining US, retired Lieutenant General Karen Gibson is with us, by the way, who has performed in numerous intelligence cyberspace operation roles, culminating her military service as the Deputy Director of National Intelligence for National Security Partnerships. And welcome to the program, Lieutenant General.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 8: I'm well, and I went to second to your comments and your praise for the US military and they're really heroic rescue effort over the weekend to save the two downs pilots. I think, like every other aspect of this operation, it was performed with tremendous profess nationalism, competence, bravery, and precision and just really really well done.
Speaker 1: I want to get your reaction not only to that which was incredible in and of itself, but the you know, overall this entire military effort, which by every indication and the President's own words, and I interviewed Secretary of State Marco Ruvil last week that this is now we're now at the back end of this and now it's decision day once again for the Iranians.
Speaker 2: You know, now we're at the third at the fourth.
Speaker 1: Or fifth tier of leadership, because the other three tiers have been wiped out and they have proven that they would cling to their rigid, you know, twisted converter ideology rather than you know, come to a peace agreement, which shows just how desperate they were to achieve nuclear capability. I don't know this this next level of leadership. I don't know if common sense will prevail, but clearly the deadline is approach. I would prefer that they agree to those simple items that I mentioned to keep open the straight or hor moves and agree that they will turn over the nuclear material. And it's a matter of how not if, And I think if they do that, then there is whatever is left of that regime can survive, and it would be in the best interest of the Persian people, a once great people that have been suffering under this regime.
Speaker 8: Well, i'd say I'm not sure that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps puts the well being of the Iranian people at the top of their priority list. It's rather flippant. Perhaps I shouldn't have said it like that. I mean, clearly, any organization that is willing to just openly gun down tens of thousands of their own citizens for all the world to see. Is not putting the well being of the people at the top of their list. That their priority is really to preserve the Islamic Republic as the theocracy that it is, and that move, that public execution of their own citizens shows one length to which they're willing to go just to preserve that. I find it hard to imagine that they would readily give up their control of the Strait of Home moves, principally because that's the cheap leverage that they have. And once they give that up their ability to impact global commerce, aerial and maritime navigation, and the transitive fuel in and out of the Gulf. They really have no other light to stand on. So it's hard for me to imagine that they're going to give that up.
Speaker 1: Well, it's hard to imagine that they don't want to survive either. I mean, after Midnight Fury and now Midnight Hammer and epic fury up to this point, you would think that maybe they would learn a thing or two from what has happened now. Over the weekend, also there was a bunker buster bomb dropped on the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. Some of their top leaders that were also wiped out this weekend, So there's been a you know, dramatic loss of leadership in that capacity. So you know, you have to wonder at what point they don't realize they're getting eviscerated and obliterated and they're not going to have any country left, And is there any survival instinct that will transcend their indoctrination into convert or die.
Speaker 8: I think that for many layers of their leadership, that's that's not again their priority. You know, when you said, you know they are willing to die many of them. This is and it would never say this about all Muslims, all Iranians, all Shia, but certainly the most committed members of the Iranian Revolutionary guardcore and the besieged prize martyrdom, and that there are for them. I think for some of them, a fate worse than death would be to be a traitor to the Islamic Revolution.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you if they if they prize martyred them so much, how come they always strap bombs on young, naive, indoctrinated, poor kids and order them to go kill innocent men, women and children with the promise of seventy two virgins how come they never strapped the bombs on themselves.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, certainly. I mean that's something that we've seen in a number of countries and in a number of many terrorist organizations that have done that. I think, I think, you know, clearly they are not unbreakable, but they are not yet broken strategically stressed decimated by these military strikes. But again, I suspect they are not yet ready to capitulate entirely. I think that they may offer some negotiation, particularly in the nuclear space. You know, there's an expression I wish I knew who to credit this to, that Iran has never won a war but never lost in negotiation, And I think perhaps that's that's what they're aiming for here as well.
Speaker 1: But we don't really we're not dealing with the old iron anymore. That old Iranian leadership was wiped out, the next tier of leadership was wiped out, the third tier was wiped out. I don't know, we're dealing with the fourth or fifthier. So I don't know if it's any different. The President seems to believe that they are talking more reasonably. Let me ask you this, because it was so much made over the the the quote tweet of the of the President where you know he cursed and I know that got the media mob. I mean, it's it's kind of amazing to me that he's been on the he's been on the world stage for eleven years. Donald Trump says controversial things all the time. This did not surprise me from my vantage point having known him for thirty years. I know how his mind works in the sense that everything with him is a negotiation. And when he said to them that he doesn't want to blow them up anymore, I don't think he wants to blow it.
Speaker 2: He would prefer peace.
Speaker 1: Every time he said that before Midnight Hammer and every time he said it before epic Fury, I think.
Speaker 2: He meant it.
Speaker 1: But when when he went out there and said what he said, open the streets or it's going to be, you know, infrastructure day, bridge Day, and I'm not really sure power plant day and bridge day all wrapped up and won, he means it. Now, this is what their choice is going into these negotiations of this last hour today, and so they have to know it's coming. They have to know that we dominate the skies. They're not going to be able to stop it. They have to know that this is the end of the regime as they know it. He also mentioned that we're arming some of the citizenry. So the next step after that, if they do get arms into their hands, would probably be a revolution of some kind.
Speaker 8: No, I do think, you know, I got to tell you last I guess it was December when they started gunning down to any of their citizens. I saw, this is the end, the beginning of the end. This is the beginning of the end of the Islamic Republic. But it could be a long, messy and violent end. And I do you know when you have eighty five to ninety five percent of the population that wants to live under a different system of government, I do believe that is inevitable, but not necessarily imminent. And it is you know what you've mentioned, arming, arming factions within Iran. I think it will take people. The people in Iran will have to feel sufficiently emboldened that they can overcome the IRGC. Now I would just say, obviously they cannot withstand you know, tremendous airstrikes, im perpetuity. But I think they're going to hang on until one of three things starts to collapse. One would be the Iranian Revolutionary Guard car themselves lose cohesion. I would look for defections or military units that start to refuse orders. Another would be when the repressive apparatus that they use against their own citizens starts to fail. Certainly there have been some strikes against police headquarters, checkpoints, IERGC headquarters, et cetera. But that needs to fail, and also the third one. Then as long as they can still impost costs externally by disrupting energy and maritime navigation. You know, if one of those three things fails IRGC, the repressive apparatus, or the ability to hold the straights hostage, then I think we can look to a more rapid surrender.
Speaker 2: Is this the end of DATO as we know it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 8: I'm not even thinking about NATO right now, to be honest, I've been very focused on what's happening in the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Lieutenant General Karen Gibson, thank you for being with us. We appreciate your time. All right, let's get to our busy telephones, shall we. Let's say I to Chrissy's and Marylynd Chris High, how are you happy Monday? Glad you called, sir?
Speaker 4: Thank you sir?
Speaker 2: How are you today, I'm really good.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm very relieved. I'm very grateful. I'm very thankful that what was one of the toughest military rescue missions in history came off flawlessly, basically flawlessly, never been tried before, this was deep in enemy territory and not leaving an American behind. Made me feel really really proud of our brave men and women in military, all the people involved, all the people that serve, and what we have been able to accomplish. And while some people you know are somewhat ignorant in terms of what the actual reality was in terms of Iran getting a nuclear weapon, neutralizing that threat was critical and we didn't have a lot of time to do it, and the fact that that story's not being told by the legacy media and people with agendas is a little frustrating, to be honest, But I don't let them take my joy away, and I just spend you know, the time necessary to give you news and information I know you won't get elsewhere.
Speaker 2: But this was necessary. We had no option here, no.
Speaker 4: Agreed, and I mean, you know, I want to say, also, if anybody goes to trump truth social and just google's that, or if you have the app reading all his truths are definitely worth it, and they'll make you out of They're very fascinating and they'll make you laugh. It's just it's pretty powerful and pretty awesome the stuff that that Trump puts out like on a regular basis. But yeah, I mean this rescue mission thing was was really great to see and hear about. It's basically like something out of you know, Top Gun Maverick or something in my opinion, you know, with the precision and.
Speaker 1: Stuff, and this Top Gun Maverick, this is Jason Bourne, this is James Bond, you know, all wrapped up in one. I mean, it's it's it's real life stuff, and it's you know, in Hollywood it's one thing, but these are real American heroes with real lives and jeopardy to do this stuff.
Speaker 4: Completely agree. And you know, if I Ran did get a nuclear weapon, I mean, what would the headlines be then it would be completely different from what they are today. So I'm glad that the President is taking these preventive measures, preventive actions against you know, like everybody says, the lead state sponsored terror in the world. So you know, hey, great with me.
Speaker 1: You know, it's It's honestly very frustrating to me because and we've had two definitive interviews that the rest of the media is ignored, and when they do interview, say the Secretary of State Marco Rubio or people that have interviewed the president. I think I might have the two definitive issues with the Mid East nvoye. Steve Witkoff. It was in the room with the Iranians and that's when we learned they had one thousand I'll use Linda's favorite measurement, pounds of four hundred of sixty percent of enriched uranium. That means twelve days maximum. They have weapons grade uranium if they can enrich it. And we learned in this conflict that they had a far longer ballistic missile range than we deemed prior than we had deemed that they had. That means they can hit Paris and Lundon. It also leaves the possibility of a dirty bomb at some point. I don't think under those circumstances. You have a point, and you raise a good point, and that is, had Donald Trump not acted and this became a nuclear power under Donald Trump's watch, really it would have been Obama and Biden's fault if we're going to be blunt. But that's a separate discussion. Because they gave them the money to build out their terror network, the nuclear program, the ballistic missile program. It would have been Trump's legacy. But it's not about legacy. It's about keeping Americans safe, about keeping the world safe. I mean, these religious fascists, you know, they think they're doing God's will if they kill innocent men, women and children and others. Don't want to face that simple truth, but that is a truth, that is a reality.
Speaker 4: Also, protecting one of our greatest ally Israel. I mean, look at what happened on October seventh. We already know in their constitution or whatever you want to call it, that they have as one of their core objectives is to destroy Israel. Right, So I mean it's spelled out right there.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: North Korea has nukes, and I forget who who they got that under, if it was Clinton or whoever. But you know, we don't need more regimes like that with nukes obviously, right. I think we can all agree that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Look, for those of us that understand it's it's very simple and basic and fundamental and you know, I'm like everybody else. I don't want any forever wars. But Donald Trump's not. I mean, listen to what he's saying. He's not staying there forever. This is going to wrap up sooner than later now, and either they're going to take the deal. The President is offering that will that he will insist they opened the Straight of hor Mooz and it they will negotiate how, not if, how this nuclear material will be turned over, which, by the way, President Bush had accomplished with Libya and they turned it over to us. And Libya was once a real emerging threat that was neutralized. This will be neutralized as well. One way or the other. They'll do it the hard way of the easy way. I prefer the easy way to be honest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, agreed, Sean. Love what you're doing, man, keep it up.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you, man.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being out there, Thank you for your support, Thank you for your common sense. All right, let's get back to our phones. Nancy and Rhode Island. Hey, Nancy, how are you happy Monday? Glad you called?
Speaker 3: Hey, Sean, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Thank you? Thanks for checking in.
Speaker 3: I have a question for you. Recently, Israel has stated that they were considering executing Palestinian prisoners, and Iran has responded by saying that if they do that, that American and Israeli prisoners in Iraq, Iran, and Lebanon will be executed. I'm wondering why Trump or hag Seth has not responded to this, and in your opinion, should we respond or not? And if we should, how should we respond? And that would make a whole new ball game if if they were executing American prisoners, wouldn't that just ye first, that would.
Speaker 1: Change the calculus, you know, dramatically, and you know, as the President has shown, I mean, there's going to be held to pay for any attack on any American. That's that's the way this world works under President Trump. You know, it embodies it is the personification of peace through strength and and this is what you know when I started the program today and I'm i'm I'm talking about this. This is now infamous tweet of the president. I can't believe he's been on the world stage, front and center for eleven years, and the legacy media mob and and radical democrats and isolation is they don't want to understand him. And I kept saying to everybody, this is not going to be if ever war. He's learned the lessons of Iraq and Afghanistan and and that's why he's put this deadline in place. This is going to end, and it's going to end maybe in the next two weeks. I can see this easily being over by the end of this week.
Speaker 2: Now you're serious it.
Speaker 1: Maybe it may not be a lot of it is going to be what decision the Iranians make here. They will do this the easy way or they will do this the hard way.
Speaker 3: I'm just wondering why they haven't responded to such an egregious statement from Iran.
Speaker 1: At this point, they're responding they don't think anything. There's nothing. You know, we don't know everything that goes on behind the scenes, nor should we. You know, most Americans weren't even aware that the first the co pilot in this operation, had been had been rescued, you know, twenty four hours before this guy on Saturday. I mean, we were able to get that person out of there quickly, and they didn't. They didn't broadcast it because they wanted to get the second guy.
Speaker 3: It was phenomenal. I was so happy when I.
Speaker 2: Heard that morning.
Speaker 3: It was just such an incredible blessing to have on Easter morning that that man was rescued. God only knows what would happened if he was caught by the enemy.
Speaker 1: You know, they start killing Americans, God, God help them because and I don't think that's going to happen. They've not exactly. Doesn't look like God has been particularly on their side in this conflict. Uh. And and they speak a great game, and there's a lot of saber rattling, but not a lot accomplished. They've been getting destroyed. Appreciate it, Nancy. God bless you have a great week. Lorie Pennsylvania. Next on the Sean Hannity.
Speaker 5: Show, Hi, Hi, Sean, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Thank you Glad you called me.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 5: I have the perfect plan for Iran. Take all the radical Democrats, take Gavin Newsom, Kamala Harris. They can run the country between the both of them. We don't have to worry about nuclear things because they don't have a brain cell between them, and they can We can just ship them all the way over there, and then they can have their little furry parties. They can demonstrate, they can riot, they can do whatever they want, and we'd be free and clear.
Speaker 1: I think, Linda, I'll bring you in on this discussion. I think the furry parties. I'm sure that the Iranians will change their views on gays and lesbians and treating women as you know, fifth class citizens. And you know, I'm sure all of that will change immediately because Gavin will be able to institute and Kamalo can institute DEI policies there right.
Speaker 9: I'm sure that pretty boy Gavin would have a lovely time an I ran. I think they would be big fans of him and his constant dancing while he talks. And I am sure that he and his wife and all of their interests in the lgbt QIA alphabet city people would be widely accepted any rong.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way I meant it, But there was a sixty minutes piece last night on the on the railway to nowhere, the one hundred and twenty five billion mats that so bad? Yeah, maybe tab Blair tweet that out and say, Gavin, I know you're busy stalking me and Trump and doing your podcast and writing your books and being a world traveler, but maybe maybe you want to give an explanation as to this spectacular failure, and you want to be president?
Speaker 2: Is this a joke that's a little long.
Speaker 9: I love that you should write, stop doing your hair, get the railroad done.
Speaker 2: Ps.
Speaker 1: It's sean no, no, no, you can't get the railroad done. The railroad was supposed to be from LA to San Francisco. Now it's from Bakersfield to what is it called Mercid. First said, I don't even know how they pronounce that. I don't even know the town, you know, in the Central Valley has nothing to do with LA to San Francisco. One hundred and twenty five billion dollars wasted, and they don't have one piece of track laid, not one and it's been going on twenty years.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. It's gross. Anyway, Laurie, you want to add anything else?
Speaker 5: As I say, maybe between the both of them they can figure something out with it. But I just think that all of this could be settled if we just threw all of them over there and they could have their own little life.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I think they're in for quite a shock in terms of how their liberal views will be rejected outright, and they probably will be on death's store at no time because they go against the radical regimes of fanaticism. They're going to learn a quick lesson anyway. I appreciate you, Laurie, Thank you. Quick break right back to our busy phones this Monday eight nine four one. Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program as we roll along.
Speaker 10: Mya Siico winning yet me either, world leaders, union, businesses, social media. They all want to work with Trump.
Speaker 2: He said what he was going to do, and then he did it.
Speaker 10: The White House is open for business and America is bad. Pandy's on right now.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to busy phones this Monday, eight nine one. Sean, if you want to join us, Linda Michigan next on the Sean Hannity Show, Happy Monday, Linda, glad you called hi.
Speaker 2: God is good?
Speaker 5: Is good?
Speaker 2: Happy Easter, Happy belated Eastern Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well that's what the rescued person said in his when he was putting out his message, he put God us good. Anyway. I am just so upset about our media, how they spin everything negative and portrang. But he's so weary because if Trump's forth there against it and all that, I'm wondering if we could do more to call out their lives, reveal all their lying that they're doing and everything. There's just so much going on. I have so many friends they don't think Iran has any uranium.
Speaker 2: They uh think that it's it's just not true. I mean, I don't know what to tell you. It's just not true.
Speaker 7: I'm just wondering if we could do more to just get the word out. I just I don't know. If you don't listen to Trump personally, if you don't listen to facts, where do you hear the truth? I don't know. I'm so frustrating because my church isn't even getting political against Trump.
Speaker 1: So, you know, there's a lot of disinformation. There's a lot about right lying. There's a lot of misinformation. There's a lot of propaganda. There's a lot of people with agendas. I mean radical democrats, I mean literally cheering for Trump's failure here. That's sick, that's sad. There are even people that call themselves, you know, conservative, that are really isolationists. That's not conservatism. There are many stupid people out there, and they haven't learned a single thing in terms of lessons from history about acting. When you can act to mitigate a real, clear, emerging present danger, and that's what the President did here. Anyway, I do appreciate you calling to God bless you have a great week.