Speaker 1: Happy Tuesday, guys. What's up. Welcome into another Betting Pros college basketball live stream here on the YouTube channel for Betting Pros. It is time to break down the Final four. He is Terrell Ferman. I am Matt Perolt. We're gonna get into the two games on Saturday, but we also have a live stream schedule Saturday. So these are sort of our preliminary thoughts and we're gonna break down the games and talk about the games. But there might be bets that we'll add coming up on Saturday after the line moves and we find out different information injury status and whatnot, because Auburn's got a bunch of them that we'll have a conversation about come Saturday morning. That show will be on Twitch. This show's on YouTube. How are you, Chruell? Good to see you.
Speaker 2: Oh, good to see it. I'm good. I'm great. I've been having a good time. I mean, it's been shock city. It's been shok city for the most part of the NCAA tournament. However, the women's side has grasped my attention. I've really, really, i've really really been locked into the women's side of tournament here. I don't know I feel like I've had more moments there than I've had on the me inside.
Speaker 1: I will say that, Well that makes one of us, so that's good. So you got picks you want to give out. I got a couple of secondary tournaments, the n and the Crown. I got a bet that I give out this morning, So I'll give.
Speaker 3: You a bet so we can do that.
Speaker 2: Now, that's like that I don't know.
Speaker 1: Literally where you live. I mean that dictates as to like where your location is whether or not you actually can bet the darn tournament. So somebody forgot to go and tell the regulators that they're going to actually have a college basketball tournament in Las Vegas. So it's been sort of a bleep shop.
Speaker 2: They told everything, they pulled it, they voided it like they said, no, well.
Speaker 1: They did it dirty though. They voided the winners and they collected the losers. So they did it kind of dirty like that. Yeah, like not too cool. Yes, full refund and winners get refunded, losers get refunded. You don't get to keep losers keep the money, and when somebody wins, you'll pay out the bet because you're not supposed to be taking action on it. So it's yeah, that'll all get worked out at the regulator level and the in the gaming level. But that's not Yeah, that's a couple of states. If that's some big problems with the Crown, Illinois being one of them. So not great. So we'll touch on that here for a little bit. But you mentioned the Chalk City situation. Okay, So here are the numbers. Fourteen consecutive wins for favorites in this tournament. Favorites went twelve to zero for the first time in history during the Sweet sixteen and the Elite eight. Second time ever. We have seen all number one seeds make the final four only second time, only second time ever.
Speaker 2: Wow, you would think, but you would think it would be more than that. They're the number one seed. Everybody's talking about the best team all that, like, this is come on, Remember we talked about the parody of college basketball.
Speaker 3: This mean this is parody.
Speaker 2: All the one seeds making it is parody because this has only happened twice.
Speaker 1: Ever, what's your take on this? Did the committee do a good job, We're teams seated correctly or is this a result of nil in the in the transfer portal where we have this four teams, the top four teams on Ken Palm, the deepest teams, the most talented teams are sitting here in San Antonio.
Speaker 2: Oh, if I'm the committee, I'm taking full credit, all the credit.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting there. I'm like, Oh, yeah, I told you.
Speaker 2: They're the number one seed. Why do you why are you considered? Why are you questioning why they're in the final four. I told you they are the four best teams. They should have made the final four. So if I'm a committee, oh, I'm eating this win and I'm eating this w up and I'm putting it out there in the media and everything. Hey, looks like we were right, because it looks like the four best teams that we say we're gonna be there in March are there in March right now. As of me as a viewer, you know, I like to see the underdog Cinderella make a little run and give me, give me something to cheer for there. But you know, we get to see Duke in there and hopefully Duke falls on their butt.
Speaker 1: So that all so, if you're gonna go by the trend, in fourteen consecutive times, we have seen the favorite win the game straight up. Now, not against the spread, but just straight up if you're going to go buy that this is going to be a Duke and Florida national championship. If you think we get something else, well then we may get a different situation. I think you and I both believe in something else that's going to happen here with the Duke Blue Devils up against Houston. We'll get more into that here in a second. But when are your college basketball for the women's side. When do those bets go off?
Speaker 3: Friday? So those games are Friday night.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'll give you the bets for tonight. If you're looking for something from action right now, then Terrell will give you the picks for Friday, and then we'll get to our initial thoughts on Saturday on the two games coming up. So let's start with the game that's going to tip off here at seven o'clock at Hinklefiefield House, Eastern time. You see Irvine up against North Texas. I've taken the plus one and a half late money coming in here on you see Irvine DraftKings down to one, off down to one. Not a huge move, but just a little bit of a move here onto the dog. I do think you see Irvine is gonna win this game? Outright? I've watched probably more UC Irvine games than I thought I was going to because I wounded up seeing them play in the Big West Final against UC San Diego. I like the way they play. I like the continuity. There's been a lot of unrest with North Texas. This is one of those programs that's gonna get raided by the portal with players, you know, just out of a transfer and go elsewhere. I'm taking the Eaters at plus one and a half. I know you don't have a play on this, but do you like either game here tonight at Hinkle, either Chattanooga Leyola or you see Irvine North Texas.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't gotten there on either of the games. I just kind of left that world at a Bee. I've been so locked in on the women's side of things. But I'll tell you there and just say that, Hey, I'm fine tailing you and going with that.
Speaker 3: It sounds good to me.
Speaker 1: If you want extra I think taking Loyola is also a good play here. They're laying two and a half up against Chattanooga. I've liked the way that Leyola has looked here in this tournament. I'll be curious about the crowds because we'll talk about the Crown here in just one second. There's nobody going to the Crown games in Vegas. So I don't know if Hinkle with the n I T will see a larger number of people show up. The teams are gonna want to play in the Crown because of the five hundred thousand dollars in nil money that they're playing for, the nil money for the n C DOUAA and the n I T. If they want that tournament to stay relevant, they better start paying the players because that's going to cause a lot of these teams to say, well, if I have a choice, I'm going to go play in the you know, in the Crown, go to Vegas and go go play for money, versus having my guys to go ahead and play for you know, just for the rights to win the n I T, which it doesn't mean back in the day, that was a big deal. You know, you win the n I T, you get the practices. There's some value to that. You can make a name for yourself, but that's not you know, probably gonna happen here for many programs here in college basketball. So I think the final, I think we'll be Chattanooga against UC Irvine. But the only bet that I've made is I'm jumping on the plus one and a half for Irvine here up against Hinkle. Now the other games at eight thirty tonight, Colorado against Villanova. We mentioned that no one's gonna be there. DePaul and Cincinnati are playing. Just went final. Cincinnati beat to Paul eighty three sixty one, which there's been a couple of blowouts here in this tournament. Oregon State will play Central Florida. That game at five point thirty will tip off here in a couple of minutes for the second game for the Crown, and then eight to thirty Eastern UF Colorado and Villanova and then Twulane in USC will round it out. Look, I think Villanova with Eric Dixon. This is simply just bet the best player on the court, and the best player on the court's going to be Eric Dixon. So I haven't loved Colorado. It's stunning that Colorado is even playing in this tournament. Either you're playing in any postseason tournament that Colorado was there. So I thought the number was a bit suspect. I was like minus three for Villanova. I know there's been some defections, but this number now is up to four and a half at certain books. Circa just went to five. So to give you an idea where the professional money is coming in here, how do you feel about Noble to Night Noble minus three is my number?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, and I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I think Nova probably does have the best player on the court in this game, and so I don't know what. Maybe they're buying into some type of team relations with Willard coaching staff, who's in, who's out, who's doing what right? Maybe that's it, but like who knows, guys, who knows?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I there's been just so much of this transition and there's been so much unrest here. For North Texas, you have a coach that's coming in. Obviously coaching changeable will take effect next year. But North Texas has been pretty good that you know, they've been a program that is, you know, interesting. But West Virginia came in and took North Texas's head coach if you didn't know, So you got a new coach coming in. So this is I just think a team of unrest. Same thing can be said, but I think it was a major benefit to me personally because I think Kyle Neptune was awful. I mean, I don't mean to be mean about it. I just think he's awful, and I think he was way over his head replacing Jay Wright, and so I think when he walked away it was actually a really big plus to me. Of why I even like Nova to win this thing. I think Nobah's gonna win the Crown. Personally, if I was betting a future on it, I would never do that because it's the Crown, but I would bet. I would bet Nova to win this thing. I think Eric Dixon takes them to a championship and he ends on his career with Villanova with a ring in Vegas. So it's four and a half now. I don't know if i'd lay the five. I mean again, I got three last night, it's five now, so you've seen some people wake up and go, oh my gosh, how is Villanova only minus three? Now they're five? But I do think they win. You can include him in moneyline parlays if you want, if you want to stay away from the five points. I do think Noah's going to win tonight, and they probably will win it quite easily to be quite honest against North Texas, although there are there are some talented players on North Texas. So those are my two plays. Other than the final four, Let's talk about your women's games Friday. These games are.
Speaker 2: Yes Friday, you got seven pm. Tampa, Florida is the women's final four. First play Texas South Carolina both playing. We know two SEC teams. I've been doing this the entire tournament and been pretty profitable taking the under when we're getting these conference games in the tournament. Man, these teams know each other. Texas South Carolina is like, now, Kin, what's the feeling. It kind of feels like if you go back into NBA, how you kept seeing the Warriors in the cabs link up time after time after time.
Speaker 3: That's what's going on.
Speaker 2: This is the fourth time they're playing this game this year, so they're played it a lot. I think the defense is really gonna come in here. I think it's gonna be first to fifty. Whoever gets to fifty points here is able to score, is able to win the game. So I think we're gonna see a bunch of low scoring game here. Texas is known as a big defensive team, not really known for their offense. Matty Booker has been really really good for them, but South Carolina has started to figure her out and how to slow her down. She's a freshman that can go out there and give you twenty whatever. So I think this is an under type of game. Give me under one twenty seven and a half. It's already going down to one twenty seven, one twenty six and a half in some spots too, so under money is well. I don't even know if the under money is coming in, but I would assume that it's coming in here. I think that you should be back in the under in that one. And that's play number one, Play number two. The second game, Yukon versus UCLA. I feel very confident about Yukon winning this game, going on playing in the national title game. This is what Gino does. Doesn't matter. If Gino has his players, Gino's gonna get his team to the Final four like he always does that. It's the only time he did make the final four is when Page Beckers was out with injury and he made the Sweet sixteen. Like Paige, Beckers has always helped get his team to the final four. I think this is the moment where they're like, all right, we're going back. We're getting a national title game. I've said it all year. I think that they've made this push. But UCLA is a really, really good team. They're getting eight and a half point.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: I think it's way too many points for Lauren Betts, who is one of the best players in college basketball. We'll see her playing college basketball again, six', seven AND i just don't think they have anything for her offensively to slow her. Down SO i think she'll be able to. Score she'll probably be able to combat Whatever page. Does and then you Got Kiki rice who had an amazing. Game they played this game last year AND ucla got the. Win, OUTRIGHT i Think Yu khan does get the win and get, revenge BUT i think it's a close game GAME ucla plus eight and a half, oo.
Speaker 1: All, right taking the dog in that. One, now, again we are going to be doing a livestream On twitch On, saturday so this Is, Tuesday so we are going to reserve the right to at least amend or add to the card depending on how these games are going to. Go Because auburn And florida is the first. Game Jeremiah broom's, arm, shoulder, elbow whatever it. Is we're going to reserve and see what happens with him because if he is actually. Hurt and we don't have a real information on this yet except That auburn is a two and a half point dog To florida with a total of one sixty and a. Half it opened at one sixty. Two the number has been bent. Down we haven't seen any movement on the side. Yet everyone's kind of waiting to. See, okay how healthy Is broom once he gets To San. Antonio if he is, out this number is going to. Jump BUT i think you AND i are on the same side. Here i've Liked. FLORIDA i Had florida winning it. ALL i love this matchup Against. Auburn these teams played At auburn during the regular. Season it was a ninety eighty one win For. Florida they won by. Nine they. Covered think they? Win think they. Cover i'm laying the two and a half With, Florida you, too, Right.
Speaker 2: YEAH i am sticking with. IT i think that their the size is going to be. Good condon had a, really really good game last time. OUT i think he had like some seventeen and ten when they played, them and they routed them over there At, auburn and so that's a really tough feat in it in. Itself AND i think If broom is, compromise then that's really really going to do you. Dirty BUT i, mean If broom is compromised and they don't have them out, there that may be auditioned by subtraction only on the defensive, side and that may make me look towards an under in the. Game if they tell me something's wrong With, BROOM i think that they do get a little bit better, defensively and of course the offensive production goes, Down so that would actually make me look towards an under if you told me that there was No broom Or broom might not be able to play.
Speaker 3: Here but With.
Speaker 2: Condon out there And broom out there And broom, COMPROMISE i Think condon's gonna feast the entire. Game even how it's going to have a really good game as well coming off the bench for, Them LIKE i think their bigs are going to be able to feast in this.
Speaker 1: One, yeah you, know the cardiac nature of the Way florida has, played you, know with the way that they wound up losing basically thirty eight minutes of the forty they've been losing to two different, teams Both yukon And Texas. Tech, yeah they were able to make the plays. Necessary and you could, say, well they're been laying living dangerously and they'll get they're gonna get. Burned they're just really good and they're able to, overcome and they're clutch and they can make big. SHOTS i Mean Walter. Clayton the shot when they were down by six in the second half Against Texas tech where he dribbles the ball from basically point blank range out to the top of the key to turn around and bury a three shows you just how confident that kid is and his ability to score and his ability to. Shoot he's the best shooter in college. Basketball he's been the best point guard in college basketball pretty much all. Year and HE i, Mean florida is dead Without Clayton. Junior so he's been tremendous in this. Tournament AND i think it continues. Here AND i know there's great guard play For, auburn But pettiford is a. Freshman this is a big moment for him. Here he's a guy who's going to try to go AND i think partically some hero ball if they don't Have, broom you could see some hero ball coming With pettiford THAT i don't really. Like auburn's, deep But florida is just as. Deep AND i think the bigs For florida will create problems in particular BECAUSE i do Think broom's banged. UP i don't think he's going to be. HEALTHY i think he'll, play BUT i don't think he's. Healthy SO i give the advantage in the post right now To, florida and then The guard. Play if it's not a, wash it's you, KNOW i give the nod To florida just On Clayton junior's. Ability SO i Think florida. Wins it shocked a lot of, people including the odds. Makers if we, Remember florida was an eleven point dog At auburn in that game and they went in there and they won the game by. Nine, so like to give you an, idea the oddsmakers were really wrong the last time these two Teams matt met up during the regular. Season and you, Know florida has BEEN i don't want to call him a team of, destiny but they've just been so darn. GOOD i mean away from. Home this, year they're fifteen and SEVEN. Ats, Now auburn was thirteen and, nine But Auburn florida was sixteen and five in THE, sec sixteen and five in the best conference we have ever seen with fourteen of the sixteen teams in the, Dance florida had AN ats record of sixteen and. Five i'm gonna lay the two and a half points With. Florida the total is. Interesting what do you make of the total here in the first, game it's one sixty and a half between these two. Teams we going up tempo because the first time that these teams faced off against each, other it was a fifteen point. Over it was one fifty six and the final score was ninety to eighty. One we going up tempo. AGAIN i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i THINK i kind of like an under kind of game here and things kind of slow. Down in the tournament final, four you're playing a conference opponent in you, Know San. Antonio LIKE i just, think, then, yeah dome type of. Game LIKE i think That I'M i like things to slow down. HERE i think that they may be a little bit more efficient and it may it may not look like, it BUT i think the game slows, down AND i don't think it's gonna be a quick up. Tempo everybody's, running running up and. Gunning maybe there's adjustments in the second, half and maybe there's trying to be an adjustment in the second, half but then that kind of throws off them and you start to see a little bit more mishots when you try to switch up tippo from first half to second. Half Like i'm really, Sold i've kind of sold on an. Under LIKE i, SAID i would feel amazing about. It if he'd told Me broom somehow wasn't playing in this, Game i'd be, like oh, yeah under all the.
Speaker 3: Way BUT i still like it.
Speaker 1: Under. Now Though robert likes The Florida duke money line, Parlay i've been betting that the entire, tournament every single round is. Cashed every single. Round we'll get To duke in a, second BUT i Think florida money, LINE i think you're good on, that and we'll talk About duke In houston here in a. SECOND i actually don't agree with, you BUT i don't mind the play On Florida. Duke to go back to another one of. Those considering how profitable that play has been for the last two. Weeks the wild stat for The Florida gators is that when we hit the month Of march and now we're Into, april there hasn't been a Single florida undergame. Yet florida has gone over eleven straight. Games every single tournament, GAME scc, game and EVERY ncublea tournament game so far for The Florida gators has gone. Over that is somewhat. STUNNING i mean away from, home they're fourteen and. Eight away from, home they're twenty one and seventeen to the, over fourteen and eight to the over For. Florida For auburn last two games have gone, under they're four and one to the under over their last five and only The creighton game has gone. Over in THE ncaa. Tournament Alabama state went, Under michigan went, Under Michigan state went. Under The creighton game went over by four because they scored eighty two. Points it was an eighty two to seventy. Final so in terms of, pace If auburn gets to play a slower pace like you're talking, about it could be dogging under or favor and. Over if this game goes the Way florida, wants which is going to be more up, tempo less of a. Grind auburn may very well might want to slow it, down play. MORE i, mean they're one hundred and thirty six in, tempo so maybe they're looking to take the air out of the. Ball florida is fifty ninth in, tempo and we've seen games Against alabama in Which florida just you, know went ahead and went up and down the court and scored one hundred and four. Points and the last time they Played alabama they played nine scored ninety nine points the first time they Played. Alabama, yeah so Like florida can do that and. Score SO i think whoever winds up controlling tempo could very well win the. Game so if It's, florida it may be the. Over but if but If broom doesn't, PLAY i think you're. RIGHT i think they try to take the air out of the. Ball BUT i do Think broom's gonna. Play yeah to the late, game which Is duke in. Primetime as, always this number is, fascinating five and a half five At DraftKings opened it four and a. Half here total is one thirty six and a half or one thirty seven For houston And. DUKE i think you AND i both, agree but you're playing this the way you've played it the whole, tournament, right.
Speaker 2: Yep first, half continue with the first half. Trend samson gets them. Ready and what's.
Speaker 1: Their record on that? Is? It is?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: Four and?
Speaker 2: Oh so, no the only loss Was. Purdue, Okay purdue was the only. Loss they ended up leading at half and then they came back immediately AND i mean Thrash tennessee at the half and there was no doubt. There so could say you get his teams, prepared with time to, prepare with, practice all of. That he puts together a really really solid defensive game plan in that first. Half it doesn't let teams get out with the lead to too. Often and SO i think that's what he's gonna need. Here he's gonna need a really really solid defensive game plan because there's a lot of weapons on That duke side of the. Ball it may the hater in me that wants to See duke fall looks at That duke team is, like they're pretty.
Speaker 1: Good they're pretty.
Speaker 3: Good it's like, me it's like watching The eagles all. Year it's like be Watching eagles all, Year like. Ough this team is really.
Speaker 1: Good, yeah they're really really. Good and what's fun about this game is that the numbers are. Incredible so soh five to five and a, half one thirty six to one thirty, seven depending on what you look at from a total, perspective these are your stats on. Kempom houston is three hundred and sixtieth in. Tempo they are at a snail's. Pace duke's not much faster at two sixty. Eight But duke has the number one most efficient. Offense houston has the number one most efficient. Defense duke has the number three offense of effective field goal percentage in the. Country houston has the number two defensive effective field goal. Percentage duke is eighth and three point Shooting houston is thirteenth and three point shooting. Defense duke is sixth and two point. Percentage houston is fifth in two point percentage. Defense this is your ultimate one versus, two but on the flip, side which is even more. Wild, normally there's one side of the ball for both teams that we talk, about right, like one great, defense one great. Offense on the other, Side houston's offense is tenth in. Efficiency duke's defense is fourth inefficiency and their number. One houston's number two in defensive effective fiegal. Percentage the team that's number one Is, duke which is like hold on a. Second third in three point shooting Is houston in the, country the third best percentage from behind The. YORK i can't wait to watch this. Game i'm taking the. POINTS i think it's really. CLOSE i think both these teams these very well might be the two best teams in college, basketball to be quite. Honest, Yeah i'm taking the five and a. Half you're going farther, Right you're taking money line.
Speaker 3: Right oh, Dude, yes what come.
Speaker 2: On i've been committed To houston And Kelvin sampson in this team the entire. Tournament there's no reason when we get to the bright, lights the big stage to just get off the. Train NOW i have to what it's like two to? One, yeah oh, yes, absolutely absolutely with the team THAT i feel that. Confident there's not a lot of two to one best THAT i feel really really confident on the other.
Speaker 3: Team i'm, like, oh, yeah team probably could really do that and get it.
Speaker 2: Done AND i talk myself into the bed And i'm, like, YEAH i can make that. Bet, YEAH i feel. GOOD i like This houston. TEAM i think they're going to get it.
Speaker 1: Done if you Like houston money line and you want to put a future, in it's not bad to. Take as What terrell, said take the four to, One, like don't worry About houston Against. Duke take them four to one to win the national, championship because they're not going to be four to one if they Beat, Duke they're not going to be four to one in the next. Round so it's absolutely worth your attention and your sprinkle to Take duke at four to, one four plus, four twenty plus four. Forty go in the market and shop around and Take houston at plus four to forty up Against duke rather than or you just bet money line and roll it over if you. Want we've had a very successful taking one hundred dollars and rolling it over all the way to this. Point we won four units doing, That so that was a, huge really nice bankroll pattern for us as we went into this. Tournament The duke And florida moneyline parlay also always been really nice to go ahead and do. That i'm not doing The duke In florida money line parlay for this reason BECAUSE i Think, houston you, know we're gonna run right into one of those trends will continue and one will. Not So i'm gonna hold off on parlaying anything together With duke And florida BECAUSE i very well Think duke can lose this. Game what do you make of the? Total one thirty, seven one thirty six and a half.
Speaker 3: Down it's too, high not. RIGHT i, mean think of.
Speaker 2: That we saw fifteen points From tennessee in that last game Against houston.
Speaker 1: At half, fifteen and still you know what's went?
Speaker 2: Over give me, Under give me. UNDER i think that they're they're gonna absolutely slow this. Down this is gonna be defense on both. Sides everybody wants to see the high scoring and the offenses from the two.
Speaker 3: TEAMS i think we're gonna see the defenses So.
Speaker 1: Houston since we've entered tournament, Play houston is five and two to the under so far this. Year The colorado game where it was one twenty seven and a half went over by seventeen, points and Then gonzaga won forty one and a half went over by fifteen and a half. Points every other game has gone UNDER Byu, ARIZONA Siu Edwardsville perdue In, tennessee AND i would highlight The purdue In tennessee games because those were the more high, pressure high intensity games in The sweet sixteen and The elite. EIGHT i love the under in this game for a couple of. Reasons, ONE i don't Think houston has any interest in running With duke two the. Dome in The Alamo, dome it is hard to shoot, early, big big. Building there's Nothing we're not cutting this thing off or put in the court right in the middle of the football stadium and having all those, deep deep sight lines behind. It but, Also houston loves to throw the ball up and go get. It they're gonna, Rebound they're going to go crazy in this AND i think that's how they'll play. Offense they'll take the, ball they'll, miss offensive, rebound kick it, out lead the, clock slow the game down to a snail's. PACE i don't know About Florida. AUBURN i think that game For auburn could be high, tempo it could be Up, temple, yep could be higher. Scoring but this, one, yeah, This i'm with you On houston money. LINE i like five and a half AND i like the under coming up here in this game as. WELL i think it's gonna be a rock fight, here AND i Think duke's gonna have to. Execute they can, execute but they're gonna have to really execute Against. Houston give me the better, defense give me the tougher, Team give Me Kelvin. Sampson making The national championship game coming up On, monday in a chance to potentially Win houston's first national. Championship this is the team to do. It this is the. TEAM i, mean they're So they've been the best team arguably all. Year this is their chance to prove it up Against duke and everyone's, favorite The Duke Blue. Devils the non partisan people in that building will be On. Houston that's one of the benefits because It's. Duke everybody loves date On. Duke All, Right so, again we're gonna do this again On. Saturday, okay we're gonna do it. Again so if things, change if we see any injury news or anything that may pop, up we'll come back on and give you guys some official. Plays but let's go ahead and throw the plays up on the screen for right. Now, torell go ahead and go through yours.
Speaker 3: All right over.
Speaker 2: There in women's, final four tipping Off, friday we Got Texas South carolina under one twenty seven and a half and THE Ucla bruins plus eight and a. HALF i do Think yukon wins the, game though not money line sprinkle this time, around BUT i think we're gonna get a good close. Game for the men's final, four we Got houston first half plus the two and a half here and on the money, line of, course and Then florida lay in the two and a half in the other.
Speaker 1: Game for, me you, See irvine is tonight in the final four of THE nit that A Hinkle fieldhouse up Against North. Texas i'm Taking irvine at plus one and a half and The crown In Las vegas in the opening round, Game villanova laying. Three it's now four and a half or five up Against. Colorado colorado had no business being in any postseason, tournament let alone this, one So i'm gonna lay that those two games are too night then To. Saturday in the men's final, Four i'm Taking florida minus two and a half up Against. Auburn they Beat auburn by nine in the first. MATCHUP i Think florida is the better team and the injury concerned For broom With auburn equally makes it more difficult for that team to beat A Florida gator team that just seems to be a team of. Destiny and Then i'm right With. TERRELL i like the first half play as, well But i'm gonna take the game plus five and a. Half you have to sprinkle money. Line anytime you take, dog definitely, sprinkle you, know ten percent of your bet coming in on. MONEYLINE i Think houston's got a real good shot of making it to the championship game and Beating duke and setting up what could be an epic final Between houston And duke coming up On. Monday, again those plays will reset them and get to you On twitch coming up On, saturday for all the things that are going to be happening for, US i think it's gonna be really a fun day For final four coming up. There eleven am will be. There so it looks like it looks like they're sending us back TO i thought we're Going. TWITCH i guess we're. NOT i guess we're going to. YouTube we're going back to YouTube on. This we gotta correct them, That but tell me what's going on for fast break bets before we get out.
Speaker 2: Here, OH i, mean we're having a great time right now off of a great week last week had a four to oh day on A, monday.
Speaker 3: Two, plays only two plays On. Tuesday but looking do.
Speaker 2: Good we gotta get this This sun's graphic change, THOUGH i crap on The sun's way too much for, us so he's hurting now, Too yeah for me to continue to have the graphic as.
Speaker 3: Well we gotta get this.
Speaker 2: Change So i'm Gonna i'm gonna talk To ethan and we're gonna make sure we get that change. There but, yeah still every single weekday tune in very.
Speaker 1: Good The Daily juice podcast is WHAT i host every day three sixty. Five you guys would get all sorts of picks in plays. Hockey we'll get into some golf coming up here with The. Masters it's right around the corner For masters, week and we'll get into what's gonna happen for not just college, basketball but THE nba playoffs right on the CORNER nhl playoffs as. Well So Daily juice on the YouTube channel for betting pros to YouTube dot, com Slash Betting pros or wherever you guys get your audio. Podcasts you guys can go and search for The Daily. JUICE i will get back to, you. GUYS i thought it Was. Saturday it looks like it might Be sunday for us coming up here for the live, stream so we'll actually have The National championship game On. SUNDAY i think they're moving, us keeping us on YouTube and moving Into sunday instead of having On. Saturday but Both trell AND i on our podcast will update you on the, time so we have that correctly stated for you. Guys so it looks like we're going to come up here On, sunday but be listening to Both Fast Break bets And The Daily. Juice we'll have picked some plays as we go to The final four and The National Championship game coming up In San antonio On. Monday He's Drrell. Ferban I'm Att. Piolt we'll talk to you Probably sunday right here on The Betting pros YouTube.
Speaker 4: Channel thanks for listening to The Betting pros. Podcast if you love the, show the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review On Apple podcasts Or. Spotify follow us on x and TikTok At Betting pros And instagram At Betting PROS. Nfl also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com Slash Betting pros