Speaker 1: Hey, guys, ready or not, twenty twenty four is here, and we here at breaking points, are already thinking of ways we can up our game for this critical election.
Speaker 2: We rely on our premium subs to expand coverage, upgrade the studio ad staff, give you, guys, the best independent.
Speaker 3: Coverage that is possible.
Speaker 2: If you like what we're all about, it just means the absolute world to have your support. But enough with that, let's get to the show.
Speaker 1: So in July, BB Nan Yahoo is set to address Congress. Some Democrats are going to boycott that speech, and we happen to have one of those members of Congress who will not be attending with us, Congressman Willcona. Great to see again. Yeah, we love to have you here. Let's go and put this up on the screen. This is kind of amazing to me, is the headline here. No one knows what he's going to say. White House fears mount about BB's DC visit. White House has reportedly grown anxious about his upcoming address. They're worried he could directly criticize Joe Biden in front of Congress, which I just just get your reaction to this, because this is it's like the most predictable thing in the world. To me, it's no secret beaving netya who would rather have Donald Trump in office? So what were they even thinking about the Democrats joining with the Republicans to invite him in to address a joint session here.
Speaker 4: It's bewildering and a'm malpracticed. I know exactly what he's going to say, because he's put out videos criticizing the president and criticizing the Democratic Party, and he's going to go there and basically give an implicit endorsement of the Republican Party and Donald Trump. I don't understand why any Democrat would sit there and applaud for NETANYAHUO doing this, putting aside even the more urgent moral question, which is that he's prosecuted this war in a horrendous way with civilian lives lost. So my hope is, and my expectation is that you're going to have one hundred Democrats not go Jim Cliburn, who's not traditionally the progressive Democrat, is actually talking about having an alternative forum to put something constructive out about the Middle East and peace and ending this war and releasing the hostages.
Speaker 2: Congressman, talk to us a little bit about that. So President Biden he famously like, maybe he won't listen to the progressive members, but he's going to listen to Jim Clyburn. Clearly a huge portion of his coalition, people like Chris van Holland and others, have spoken out against the war. You will have more insight into us what explains Biden's the bear hug strategy despite I mean, Bebee in many ways been more disrespectful to President Biden than he almost was to Barack Obama. So what explains the affinity there both between Biden and the State of Israel and then the people around him too, who don't necessarily have the same generational connection.
Speaker 4: Well, Barack Obama was actually a break from the traditional unconditional support of even the far right government of Israel. It doesn't seem like it because Benny wanted to go either even further for two states. But Biden has always been more aligned with that Yahoo. He's always been unconditional in his support of Israel since nineteen seventy two. So he comes at this from a different generational perspective. And then when he has in any way broken from unconditional absolute support of net Yahoo, he's gotten criticized by the ADL, by AJC, by the Nordon Federation of Jewish Americans, And so I think that his people are looking at this and saying, well, we want to play it safe about what they aren't realizing is they're upsetting an everyone and that the real solution here is an end to the war in the release of the hostages that I still believe President Biden can affectuate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's actually dig into that. Let's put B two up on the screen. So, as you know, as you alluded to, Prime Minister Netanyaho put on a video in English by the way, you know, claiming that the Biden administration was slow walking critical weapons. I mean, I wish that was the case. But as far as we know, there has been one shipment of two thousand pound bombs that they haven't even blocked. They've just sort of slow rolled it. BB again doubled down. He said there's been a quote dramatic drop in US weapons deliveries for Israel's war effort in Gaza. This in spite of the fact, again the White House really rejects that. Can put B three up on the screen, they say they reject these new accusations we aren't going to keep responding to the Prime Minister's political statements. We look forward to constructive consultations with Defense Minister Golant in Washington this week.
Speaker 3: He's here this week. He also is.
Speaker 1: Under looming indectment from the International Criminal Court for war crimes as well. You have Golan as well, So you know, just speak a little bit to what the Biden administration is thinking about here and what could possibly shift their orientation, because as you're pointing out, I mean, they've done everything that the Israelis have wanted them to do. Every time there's been a red line drawn, like with regard to Rafa, they've walked away from it and let Israel move forward. We're about to talk in the next segment about this looming war with Hesblah, which we've seem to have effectively given a green light to.
Speaker 3: So you know, is there a red line? What would it take to actually change the policy here?
Speaker 4: Well, for me, in many progressives, the biggest issue is the morality, the issue that thirty seven thousand civilians have died the net Yaho continues to bomb sites where women and children are being killed. But putting that aside, if you're an average American, ordinary American. You're looking at the president the United States being bullied, and this is I think the biggest issue. That the president doesn't look strong. I mean net Yahoo puts out a video basically punching the administration in the gut, and the President's response isn't the netnya who isn't telling the truth? The President's response is, we look forward to a constructive conversation with Gallan. I mean, at some point Bill Clinton said America is the superpower, and we're going to act like the superpower. And yes, Israel's an ally, but we're going to call the shots. And I actually think that that is the biggest issue that the administration is facing, that it looks like not only is he beer hugging Netnyahu, but that he's not an active, aggressive, assertive actor on the world stage. He tried to do that with the Peace Plan for finally calling for a permanency as far which I supported, but it needs more teeth. He needs to have the ability to get it done.
Speaker 3: What are the levers, What are the levers he could use?
Speaker 1: Because what you'll hear from his defenders, well, he tried, He's trying. He wants to cease fire. He gave a speech, What are the actual levers that could pressure on these rae leis to change course? Because clearly the speech isn't enough. The leaks to Brockravihy and other reporters that like, oh they're having tough conversations behind the scenes. Obviously that's not enough. So what are some of the affirmative levers that the US that the President of the United States could use to actually change behavior here.
Speaker 4: I could do what thirty seven House Democrats voted to do, which is to stop offensive weapons to net and Yahoo. He could get AID across into Gaza. I mean, what is Israel going to stop American tanks American convoys from going in with aid? Of course we could get aid into to Gaza if we wanted to. He could be much more assertive at the United Nations. But he could just tell Netanyahu, look, you're going to end the war or I'm going to say that both you and Hamas aren't coming to the table. So far, every statement is Hamas isn't coming to the table, and that is correct and something. I mean, look, they need to continue to put pressure on Hamas. I mean, Hamas is not some angelic actor here, but there's never been a statement saying, well, look, Netanyahu continues to have an aim of the eradication of Hamas and he's not coming to the table. You know who said that, Benny Gantz. Benny Gantz is actually willing to say that net nya who is enacting in good faith there.
Speaker 3: So this is a very important point.
Speaker 2: Let's put this up there because we have the actual statement you referenced, which is the White House for official rejecting Netanyahu's new accusation. He says, we aren't going to keep responding to the Prime Minister's political statements. We look forward to constructive consultations with the Defense Minister in Washington this week. That seems to me a tacit admission that the Israelis rely almost entirely at this point on US provided weapons. Can you give us insight into that and then what any future incursion in Lebanon would look like? Could that you invite a Biden administration so called cut off, because that appears to me, you know, a far more dangerous situation, perhaps even than what's happening in Gaza right now.
Speaker 4: It is, and the administration keeps saying, well, what has worked is we've avoided a regional war. Well now it looks like we aren't even avoiding a regional war. And that is why what we need to do is make it clear to Gallant, to net Yahoo that we're going to stop the offensive weapons. They need to come with a permanency's fire and a release of hostages. Now, if they agreed to those terms, that Hamas still does not agree to release the hostages, it'll be clear for the world to see that Israel was willing to do everything to stop the war and Hamas still is enacting. But they've never put the pressure on net Yahoo to do that. And that is the only thing that's going to stabilize the Middle East. It's the only thing in my view, that is going to help the president also politically bring this war to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and that's a key point because we don't really have leverage with Hamas. We don't fund Humas, right, we don't have the you know, the sort of diplomatic tools we can use with Jumas. Israel is holding dependent on us both diplomatically and directly in terms of weapons to continue their prosecution of the war. So I think that's really key for people ultimately to understand, going back to this speech to Congress from net and Yahoo, what is your prediction of how many Democrats boycott? You mentioned that connorsoon Clyburn is planning some alternative forum EARTC take us inside some of the plans that are happening on the Democratic side of the aisle among people who are not going to attend to try to expose what's going on and dissent from the Biden administration policy.
Speaker 4: Well, just to be clear, this speech is going to be a one way lecture by net Yaho criticizing the Democratic Party, criticizing our president, and supporting implicitly Donald Trump and Republicans. I just don't see how is a Democratic Congress person you can show up and applaud that, and stand up again and again and applaud that. So I hope and expect that over one hundred Democrats aren't going to show up one hundred House Democrats. There was about sixty for when he came, when Obama was president. And what Representative Cliburn is talking about is having a constructive conversation with Jewish Americans, Palestinian Americans and others about what a two state solution looks like a secure Israel, a secure Palestine and having the Gulf allies involved in getting there, having the United States in mind, you recognize a Palestinian state that one hundred and forty three other countries have done, but having a constructive vision. Look, I talked to everyone, you know that I go on all the shows, and I've said I would be fine in a group talking to net and Yahoo. But what I'm not going to do is sit there and applaud while he tells blatant on truths like he has on the video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's well said. I also wanted to ask you, Commerson, Obviously you're apporting Joe Biden for reelection. There are many young people who feel that his support of what they and I and many other international observercy is a genocide is a red line in terms of morality. You know, what's your message to them? And also for you, is there a red line beyond what you would say? You know what, listen on these issues. I do feel like he's better than Trump, but this is just a red line morally for me. I cannot support someone who is complicit in a genocide.
Speaker 4: I understand people's frustration, they're moral concerns, and I certainly can't lecture them to make a choice. And I also think that the administration's underestimating this issue in terms of the outcome. They look at the polls and they say it's it's one or two percent of people of care. What they don't realize is that among the organizers, among the activists, this is the only thing people are talking about. So if you want to get the president's message out on healthcare, on rent, on the economy, you're not being able to do it, or on climate because all the groups are taught looking that Palestine. My message to them is, at the end of the day, I want peace there. I want a Palestinian state living side by side with an israel state. And I believe that we have a much better chance of making progress towards that with a Joe Biden and a Democratic coalition that keeps growing with progressive ranks than we do with Donald Trump, who's basically gonna even bear Hugnett and Yahoo stronger and give carte blanche the extreme right. Politics is a tough business where we don't always get the ideal and we make progress inch by inch. That's the case, but I certainly wouldn't shame anyone if they are voting their conscience on this.
Speaker 2: All right, well we at least get that no shame here from a politician. I appreciate you, sir, Thank.
Speaker 3: You so much for joining, Thank you for having me. Great to see you.
Speaker 1: So we have a bunch of additional Israel updates for you as well. As I mentioned before, Defense ministerry go off galant is in town for meetings that are supposed to In particular, take a look at what is going on with Israel's potential all out war against Hesbela in Lebanon. Can put this up on the screen. Very troubling signs here coming from the administration, in particular, US officials, this reporter for CNN Rights have not explicitly told Israel they oppose any attack against Hesbla, but warned it could lead to a greater war. A US official said, Israel's made the case it can pull off a quote blitzkrieg. The US is not so sure. Let me give you a little bit more of that CNN reporting. They specifically say senior US officials reassured a delegation of top Israeli officials visiting Washington this week that if a full out war were to break out on Israel's northern border between Israel and Hesbla. The Biden administration is fully prepared to back its ally, according to a senior administration official, and this looks more and more like a possibility, if not a guarantee, that they are headed towards this all out war Saga. I'm sure you probably saw net Yahoo over the weekend indicating that they may be shifting to a different phase. In terms of Gaza. They had a number of horrific, deadly strikes of the weekend will bring you in a moment, but they've basically destroyed They destroyed northern Gaza, they destroyed Central Gaza, They've now destroyed southern Gaza, so there isn't a lot more of the Gaza strip left to destroy. Bibi nat Yahoo wants to continue to postpone that after the war conversation about what has gone wrong. He wants to continue to hold onto his grip of power, and so in his logic, now starting in all out war against Hezbola makes all of the political sense in the world, even as it is incredibly dangerous for Israelis. It's obviously incredibly dangerous for Lebanese civilians, and it's also incredibly dangerous for our troops who are stationed in the region.
Speaker 2: It's way more dangerous for Israelis than anything that's been happening with Hamas. Let's put this up there pleas on the screen and it shows, for example, just exactly what they are inviting. So two Israelis were already wounded yesterday by anti tank fire from a Lebanon netsannaw who claiming that the quote intense part of Gaza fighting is almost over, but the anti tank missiles and others have what caused Crystal the entire northern part of Israel to be evacuated. And a lot of IDF soldiers have already lost their lives as a result of has Bowl of Fire. And they allegedly are not even in a war right, so this is a much much stronger group. There's also some fear here about potential let's say manufacturing consent, I guess is the best way to try and draw the Israel into the war, making claims about weapons being stored at the Bairut airport to Pavilion Beyroot Airport, which means what, oh, that's a good justification to bomb it and It's like, well, if we're bombing airports now, cutting off supplies in and out of the country, this just has significantly bigger potential. Not only do you have Lebanon, by the way, is an actual sovereign state, right, So there's first, there's that. Then they Hezbollah has got fighters all across of Syria, they have actual connections to Iran, they have much deeper pockets, and it could ignite a full blown regional war and completely destabilize the entire region. There is another US aircraft carrier heading to replace the US S. Eisenhower in the Huth emissions, so there's more firepower. That's on why, I believe is the USS Theodore Roosevelt. So the US is still prepared in a real threat position for anything to pop off.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So with regard to that report you're talking about, which people are you know, really looking at very skeptically. I'm just going to go, I think it's complete BS. But the Telegraph published this report that HESBLA has been accumulating large quantities of Iranian weapons, missiles and bombs at the Central Civilian Airport in Beirut. According to testimony that exposes corruption at the airport, They did not provide any other just anonymous sources, actual evidence that such a thing is occurring. Also very noteworthy, of course, the timing of this report being published in the Telegraph right now. Lebanon's airport authlready deny the reports, said they presented no proof for evidence, added that the outlet bears all responsibility for the safety of airport staff and inviting media outlets to visit the airport to see for themselves. And yeah, you could see the way very easily, the way this could be used as justification for bombing that airport.
Speaker 3: And then we've also seen the way.
Speaker 1: Israel and Gaza once they justified, for example, the bombing of one hospital, the rating of one hospital, well then it was open season on effectively all civilian infrastructure within Gaza.
Speaker 3: This is not just out of nowhere either.
Speaker 1: We've had multiple high level Israeli officials going back to the beginning of this particular war, talking about how they could do to Lebanon what they've done to Gaza.
Speaker 3: So those threats have been made. They've been made very clearly.
Speaker 1: By the way, we shouldn't ignore the fact there have already been tit for attacks between Hesbelah and Israel. You still have the entire population of northern Israel who have been relocated temporarily because of this ongoing fighting.
Speaker 3: You also had last.
Speaker 1: Week we showed you that drone footage that Hesbelah was able to obtain, seemingly circumventing the Iron Dome Dome defense system in order to record via drone some sensitive sites as effectively you know, a threat against Israel if they go ahead and escalate the war. There was a quote from the head of Hesbela saying something like there would be no ceiling, no limit, no rules, nothing out of bounds if we did go to that level. So this is a major major threat that everyone should be deeply concerned about. And the fact that you don't even have the Biden administration. You know, they say they want to avoid and all out war, but they're also saying in the same breath, we've got your back if you do it like we know how this play own. Bb doesn't care if you're like uncomfortable with it. What he might care about is if you actually cut off the weapons, if you actually pull the diplomatic support.
Speaker 3: But we know very well that Biden is never going to do that.
Speaker 1: And you know part of the way that Israel has justified all of these assaults on civilians and civilian infrastructure in Gaza strip is Hamas uses people as human shields, and you could very much see them using the same rhetoric viz A vihsbla this airport report being a prelude to that. Well, let's talk about human shields, because put this video up on the screen. What you're looking at here is an IDF vehicle that has an injured human being, a Palestinian who was injured tied to the hood of this vehicle. By the way, this isn't in Gaza. This is in the West Bank, using an injured Palestinian here as a literal human shield here on video for everyone to see. So next time they tell you about human shields and they say, oh, this is under investigation, I'm sure they're going to get back to us on that saga. I'm sure we'll hear a lot of accountability for these actions which are totally out of line with the most moral army in the world's act typical action.
Speaker 2: So they will be investigating the incident. So yeah, yeah, we'll hold it our brother on that one investigate incident.
Speaker 1: At the same time, we've had a number of deadly strikes. We can put this up on the screen in both really throughout the Gaza strip. This one in particular shows the aftermath of the bombing of an.
Speaker 3: AID distribution senator center.
Speaker 1: Sorry, the very last numbers I saw were that at least eight people were killed in that air strike. We can put the next one up on the screen, which shows some of the details of an additional Israeli airstrike near Rafa. This actually occurred right in that humanitarian zone where they've been telling people to flee almawassee for months, but at this point. This article from the AP says the Israeli forces shelled tent camps for displaced Palestinians outside Gaza southern city of Rafa on Friday, killing at least twenty five people and wounding another fifty, according to the Territori's health officials and emergency workers. Witnesses whose relatives died in one of the bombardments near a Red Crossfield hospital north of Rafa told the AP that Israeli forces fired a second volley that killed people who came out of their tents. So there was a first volley and then when people came out of their tents where they were displaced in this supposedly safe zone. When they emerged, there was a second volley that then killed those people who came out of their tents. So the horrors in the Gaza Strip continuing. As I mentioned before, these are the sorts of things that they have threatened to unleash also on the Lebanese civilian population.
Speaker 2: Well that's the terrifying part. It's just about the explosion about where things are. If Gallant here laterally in Washington, slowing up traffic this morning, by the way, mister Gallant, and he is here to what beg for more weapons and to set the ground for the Hesbola campaign and BB's eventual visit here to Washington. So he's here to suss things out and to make sure smooth things over with the Pentagon, make sure that the delivery schedules continue with ammunition and with all of the other weapons. But it does give us deep insight into how much Israel and it's military actually does rely on us resupply. So don't let anybody tell you that we don't have tremendous amounts of leverage. I know everyone knew that intuitively, but when the number one complaint is give us the weapons to finish the job. What does that tell you? It's like, oh, you don't have weapons to finish the job. And I also want to say it really does erase a lot of Israeli myths and lies. I tell you, tell you, when I was over there, they used to brag so much about how self sufficient they were about their military. And you guys have been funding us for all this time, but we've used that money to really invest in ourselves and this, this and that, and so it's like, you guys can't even go ten months into a war without getting your hand out more weapon. What kind of military are you? It's like, look at you're like Ukraine, you know, but allegedly what you know, some great Silicon valley startup nations, so that there's there's a lot of lessons in that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what this looks like. And you know, to the congressman, we just talked to the congressman.
Speaker 1: Conna's point about just the level of humiliation at this point, it's just like a certain point, don't you just have any shame as a man? Like it's so astonishing Biden has done everything that bb has wanted.
Speaker 3: Him to do.
Speaker 1: They slow walked one shipment of two thousand pound bombs. That's it, okay. And in spite of that, BB is clearly trying to undercut him, clearly trying to stab him in the back to keep him from getting re elected. Puts on a video in English doing exactly as I described, doubles down on that than in Hebrew as well. And the Biden administration, first we get this report that they rescheduled a meeting because they were so upset. Oh, they rescheduled a meeting, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: But then once that report went out, then they were desperate to walk that back. And no, no, we would never reschedule a meeting. We would never do that. And I promise we're giving them everything that they want whenever they want it. Don't worry about it. Now they're having these meetings with you av Galant, clearly to try to reassure him that, of course, will give them all of the weapons they want to continue, you know, bombing civilians and unreaid facilities and displace people intents, etc.
Speaker 3: It's just it's so pathetic.
Speaker 1: You think about the interview with Aaron Burnett where he talked about you know Rafa is a red line, and that we would you know, reevaluate weaponshipments if they launch a major invasion into Rafa.
Speaker 3: Well, guess what they've been in Rafa for how long now? How many weeks? Now? How many people have been killed?
Speaker 1: All those people that were millions of people who were displaced in Rafa have either had to move or they're being directly bombed. And even when they've gone to the safe zones, they've also been bombed. Not a word about that supposed red line. Then you had the ploy of we're going to put out the ceasefire proposal that the Israelis had sort of agreed to. Biden's going to give this big speech. He's going to lay on this these fire proposal. He's going to really frame it as this came from Israel, and so we're just waiting for Amas. We just had Biby come out and rebuke that walk away from that ceasefire dell that purportedly came from him and say no, no, we'll do a partial hostage release and then we want to go back to war. We don't agree with that. Where is Biden's upset over their rebuke of his every word, every you know, insistence, every desire that he's put out there. They Baby in particular seems to take particular glee in rebuking him directly undercutting him and humiliating him. It's horrible for his political prospects, which I don't really care about, but you would think.
Speaker 3: That he would.
Speaker 1: It's horrible for you know, Israeli interests even and the interest of future security for Israeli's and it's obviously outrageously immorble, immoral, and horrific for the people in Gaza. It's just it's just incredible at this point. And it does go to Sager also. I mean, this man is just like out of it and incapable of really you know man having a commanding presence or any sort of commanding policy. He's sort of on autopilot. This is what the autopilot instructions have, and so.
Speaker 3: Here we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I actually think that's a huge part of it, is that whenever you're old, it's just you know, expending energure, Expending energy is difficult.
Speaker 3: So what do you do.
Speaker 2: You go to what is comfortable and you just stick with that. And I think that's a big part of why he even allows so much of this to happen. I mean, I didn't think I'd ever be in this position. But like even Obama did not take it upstanding. When bb came to Washington and shit all over his own foreign policy, he really took it. He did not take it well, reamed BB out in private during their meeting, gave a statement against the Israeli Prime Minister. His whole White House was geared up for war against the Israelis and the lobby and APAC here in Washington, which they did beat. They actually beat them on the Iran deal that doesn't exist this time around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Obama, it's not.
Speaker 1: Like it was great on Israeli best he though, like his big brave moment was what he didn't veto a UN resolution to Security.
Speaker 3: Council in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: R on his way out.
Speaker 1: Winning was on his way on the tour. But that does lose sight of the fact that the Iranian nuclear deal. Israel hated that, and BB nine now in particular hated it, and he did accomplish that over APAC objections and over the direct objections of the Israelis. Clearly Biden does not have that in him on any level whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly all right, Tacker, we you're looking at well.
Speaker 2: I think it's probably fair to say I wouldn't be doing this job if it weren't for nine to eleven. Nine to eleven, the Iraq War and the Bush presidency spurred me into politics at a very young age, because I grew up in a place where the full on mass Formation psychosis took hold. For a variety of reasons, it didn't work, but I watched people who I liked and even respected fully cheer on the war in Iraq by the Bush administration's lies, well past the time it was obvious that they had all fallen apart. Twenty three years later, though, it is now shocking even to an extreme cynic like me, the extent to which it is now just openly and publicly acknowledged that everything that we were told about nine to eleven in the aftermath of the event was alive, specifically with respect to the Saudi government and its outright involvement in the plot that killed over three thousand innocent civilians in the span of a few months. Now, absolutely shocking new information has come to light that reveals two things. One the extent of the Saudi connection. It's as deep as the cynics always suspected, and two, there is no explanation for any of this information staying hidden for so long other than an explicit bipartisan cover up lasting twenty three years. Let's start with the first, and perhaps the craziest, a new video now released by CBS News sixty minutes showing Saudi government agent Omar al Bayumi casing out the US capital in nineteen ninety nine. Four al Qaeda.
Speaker 5: A voice on the video says in Arabic, I am transmitting these scenes to you from the heart of the American capital, Washington, washing for This video, unsealed in federal court this week and obtained by sixty Minutes, was recorded in the summer of nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Auction book put on.
Speaker 5: Man behind the camera is Omar al Beyumi, who the FBI says was an operative of the Saudi intelligence Service with close ties to two of the nine to eleven hijackers. We go for I'm a fig PM. The video was filmed over several days. Beyumi recorded entrances and exits of the Capitol security posts, a model of the building and nearby Landmarks monument. In this portion of the video, Beyumi points out the Washington Monument and says, I will get over there and report to you in detail what is there. He also notes the airport is not far away for.
Speaker 3: Those not familiar.
Speaker 2: That is truly insane stuff, because it proves definitively that the nine to eleven Commission and the Bush administration completely lied. The official story from the nine to eleven Commission and the Saudi government is that Omar al Bayoumi was a tangential Saudi government ish connected official. He just happened to live in southern Cali before nine to eleven. According to them, Bayoumi happened to be in the same Los Angeles restaurant as two of the nine to eleven hijackers, he overheard them speaking Arabic, and, according to the official narrative, out of the goodness of his heart, he just gave them fifteen hundred dollars arranging apartment for them in San Diego, where he was also living across the street at the time, just because he was a good Muslim. At no time, according to him, did he know or suspect they were al Qaeda, and he was simply, as I said, just a good guy helping others. In need. FBI officials actually bought his story, and the Bush administration just waved it all away. The nine to eleven Commission followed suit by classifying twenty eight pages of that commission report, which spelled out more of al Bayoumi's Saudi government connections that remained classified up until twenty and sixteen. In the meantime, the American people were left only with the public declaration from the Commission that said, quote, we have found no evidence that the Saudi government as an institution, or senior Saudi officials individually funded al Qaeda. Remember this was two thousand and two. If you were a renegade who thought that the government was lying, you only had the nascent internet boards and your friends to talk about this. This was the cable news era and the heyday. They bought this story hook line and sinker. In the meantime, at the very same time their platforming Bush Administration lies about how actually Saddam Hussein was responsible for nine to eleven. We got to lead you a war into false pretenses. By that point, the conversation is no longer about nine to eleven. It's about Iraq WMD, and we forgot very quickly. But The people who didn't forget are the families of the victims who died on nine to eleven, murdered in cold blood by al Kaida, who have long sought restitution from the Saudi government for its complicity, and through sheer force of will, have forced this information out into the open. You might be asking, hey, how did that video even stay secret this long? Of course, the answer is right in front of you. The FBI was in possession of this video via British intelligence just mere days after nine to eleven. It was then covered up and kept secret until today only because the victims of nine to eleven family lawsuit ended up dredging it up. Just the latest bombshell revelation that they have given us in the span of a few months. You may have missed this, but there's even more to the story that definitively again proves the Saudi connection to nine to eleven. Just a month ago, the victims of nine to eleven families revealed they have learned through their lawsuit that Omar al Bayumi and another Saudi official linked to nine to eleven hijackers quote were not rogue operators, but rather the front end of a conspiracy that included the Saudi embassy in Washington and senior government officials in Riyad. They confirmed that Bayoumi organized housing for the hijackers at the behest of the government and took care of their day to day needs, including introducing them to other terrorists officials. They also found a sketch seized from all Bayumi's apartment quote of a drawing of a plane alongside a calculation used to discern the distance which a target on the ground would be visible from a certain altitude. So, in other words, not only did he know about the plot, he actively helped the hijackers, and himself appears to have been an Al Qaeda agent working for the Saudi government here on us soil. Imagine if any of this had been known in two thousand, when the Bush administration was trying to take us into war. Now, look, I'm happy it's out today for people like me to have their worst suspicions confirmed. But in a sense, it no longer matters. We already invaded Iraq, we already screwed up in Afghanistan. The worst has already happened. Trillions lost, millions killed, soldiers maimed, killed, all under false pretenses. So let this be a lesson that many questions about nine to eleven remain unsolved, and that much of the official narrative is still a straight up lie, and it's still all of our duty to not forget that story after it was done, both in our name and in the names of the victims, because there's still a lot left to uncover here. So I mean, it's crazy stuff right well, And if you
Speaker 1: Want to hear my reaction to Sager's monologue, become a premium subscriber today at breakingpoints dot com.