Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap The return of Michael Oppenheimer. Listen to this email. Dear Elvis Duran. Dominic Palmary hates telemarketers. He despises them so much. One night he went out and bought that Tella Zapper, that thing you hook up to your phone line to help prevent phone marketers from getting through. Well, now he gets annoyed when the machine doesn't work. He spent all that money and they still get through. This is a job for Michael Oppenheimer. He should be the next telemarketer to break through the Tella Zapper barrier. This comes to us from a NET. Now ANETT wants us to play this phone tap on. Dominic Palmary Scary is going to play the part of Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 1: A NETT will be listening in on the call. Here we go a good morning. Listen to mister Michael oppenheimen with Onday dot Com.
Speaker 4: How are you doing today's sir? Okay, we're here with a wonderful product called Meatball Magic.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm on a do not call list. Please we move my from you and Liz.
Speaker 4: We don't have any record of that at this time, sir, you can make your own meatballs in minutes and store them.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not. I'm really not interested in it.
Speaker 1: A meatball magic is in meeting.
Speaker 5: There's no reason to go on, sir. I'm not interested in your product, but.
Speaker 1: You could make nine meatballs in just seconds, Sir.
Speaker 5: I don't need meatballs?
Speaker 1: Are you Italian?
Speaker 5: Sir? I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Are you Italian?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: This is mister Michael Oppenheimer from dot com.
Speaker 5: You just called me, sir.
Speaker 1: I guess we didn't finish our conversation.
Speaker 2: Sir, No we did.
Speaker 5: I'm not interested in the product.
Speaker 4: You can easily shape ground meat into perfect spheres as.
Speaker 5: Long as they're tasty and they fill me up. That's okay that the shape doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Are you going to order one of our metal now?
Speaker 2: So I'm not leave me alone?
Speaker 1: Italians and meatballs go hand in hand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Don't need your magic meatball maker.
Speaker 5: Please stop calling. You start to make me aggubated.
Speaker 1: Now, what is your credit card at this time the cold day.
Speaker 5: Of freaking hell, I give you my credit card number.
Speaker 1: All I need now is your credit card.
Speaker 2: I'm not giving you my credit card. Well, an idiot send it to your house. Say to you that can call over your house for Sunday dinner and you can make the magic meatballs.
Speaker 1: So can I have your credit card number? This time?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna hang out watch I already told you that.
Speaker 1: Why not, sir?
Speaker 2: Because my meatballs are good as they are? You know I would make our meatballs.
Speaker 1: How do you do that? Sir?
Speaker 2: I swallow a handful of chop meat, and then I press really hard. I pushed. You push your push, and then they come out perfectly round.
Speaker 1: There's the other end that's not very sanitary, sir.
Speaker 5: Ah, Yeah, no doub because you start to make me aggravated.
Speaker 1: Hey where do you live, sir by? Where do you live?
Speaker 4: Well, that's what you seem to be getting disconnected.
Speaker 2: This is I know you are, buddy. This is like the fourth time you call me the last fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: You take some ground chop meat.
Speaker 2: I listen, I'm calling the phone company to file a charge. You take the meatballs, take the meatballs, star down your throat so you don't have to call me anymore.
Speaker 1: So you press the meat yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you press your face up against the wall so you look like a squashed meat ball.
Speaker 1: When you lift the plates are all perfectly rounded.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, for a perfectly sphiracle, right like your brain with nothing in it.
Speaker 1: How would you like to order at this time?
Speaker 2: So you give me twenty of them? Twenty album I'm gonna make nine out of time, so it's ire and eighty meat balls.
Speaker 1: I'm holding for your credit card.
Speaker 2: Obviously, r O. The word no means I'm not interested in a stupid thing. City Mark. You kill him, we kill him.
Speaker 1: Good morning. This is mister michael do hurt?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: This is mister Michael off and ask you about that my cough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's what I here's what I did of your magic meatballs. Listen to this, you know that is what that's my toiler ball.
Speaker 1: So that would be a colossal waste the magic.
Speaker 5: Yeah I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Well that's what goes in there, colossal waste. Come on, will cut it.
Speaker 1: Out now, sir. This is mister Michael.
Speaker 2: I know who to break this is. Cut it out.
Speaker 1: This is actually Skewy Jones. When you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh my god. Yeah, this was on the radio.
Speaker 1: This was all the nets idea and that Hi you.
Speaker 5: Got me, you got me. The guy was a paint in the neck.
Speaker 2: You want to let me go?
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show