Speaker 1: Eight from Twelvey five.
Speaker 2: If you haven't signed up, make sure you guys visit my Instagram page. The link should be in my bio. Sign up fast because it is selling out. But I promise you one of the best camps in the world, and got some gifts for y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she got gifts. I'm coming there.
Speaker 4: I'm killing any little girl hoper me and be hen two on two. It's any of the campers up. We're gonna get buckets on y'all. That's how we coming.
Speaker 5: Uh, top fifty player in the country.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 5: Head Man five twenty outfits going down.
Speaker 2: Hey, I call our little thirty minute sessions for the you know on the light Dan, let me put that.
Speaker 1: In my notes. We're gonna cry about ten minutes for the two on two.
Speaker 3: I so be here.
Speaker 5: What's up with I got a gift for him too, for sure.
Speaker 2: Make sure y'all come out as one of the best camps in the world. It's free, you don't have to pay, So be there Tech High School.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh ship Man? All right, were good, Mike.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, man, it's not a good episode till we started off pissing off the camera man. But anyways, he's back Club Fox twenty podcasts. I'm the host. My name is DJ Wells. We got a special guest. To my left, we're gonna introduce her last. But to my far left, Bishop green Leaf, be him my boy at the pre league?
Speaker 3: How you what?
Speaker 5: Cooling bros? Get to it?
Speaker 3: The shades is back, The shades is back back.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, talk, it's just a different day.
Speaker 6: That shout out to talk. Oh but to my right, young not your young tig, my boy, how you are coach?
Speaker 4: And I'm good man. It was the work day. I get to put no heat on the day. I'm kind of man. I let her down. My fuck, she ship it on me today, So yeah, I did.
Speaker 5: I took the lease.
Speaker 4: You're going to cut this is striking the legend like that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: But to my left, we got a special guest that'l be NBA hoopstar philanthropist Ah the above e weeze Erica.
Speaker 3: Well, how you live and appreciate you pulling out the five twenty.
Speaker 1: I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm gonna tell you right now, you're in the runner the iciest guests we got so far.
Speaker 3: We appreciate that the NBA to step it up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's a Miami thing. You know we do with the Cubans. Okay, oh, Miami thing. So we're gonna start there. What yeah, wrap the hometown, come out, hold it.
Speaker 1: Down, Day County.
Speaker 3: Who the best artist from my crib?
Speaker 1: It depends right now, back in the day where you want to go with that's right now. I like Brick Cross.
Speaker 3: I'm rolling. It's a solid p that's.
Speaker 2: Like all around him, not just rapping, like he hustle and he motivates, so he ain't like he stings you with it. So we always love that.
Speaker 4: For sure, Wan Stuck, Lemon Pepper, Extra Nasty.
Speaker 1: Extra Cross.
Speaker 5: Ain't nobody else really, I ain't gonna say nobody else really from day County. But that's that's a Trick. It's a distance number one. Yeah, but Trick wasn't Row though.
Speaker 2: But if you say back in the daytime, Trick would be probably my choice for sure.
Speaker 5: I would say, uncle, look, I'm gonna go pit Bull. What what you know?
Speaker 1: His that's universe.
Speaker 5: That he ain't here.
Speaker 3: My wife and today no I'm not. I'm just saying no, no, no.
Speaker 5: Shout out to people educated my Nigga on new music and you know, brough your horizons for real. I'm proud he is bro universal.
Speaker 3: But the last time you was somewhere the turn that.
Speaker 5: Pit Bull on the we don't we don't go nowhere to listen to Pio, to the Straight Club, the Miami the Miami club's bump. Now the Miami bump. Miami clubs do bump, pit Bull though.
Speaker 3: Going to look now you're disrespect It's more.
Speaker 5: It's more. I can't say that we on the clubs that have a broader or you know, the Spanish clubs audience. No shout out to y'all. You know what I mean, because you're a part of it. Everybody though, Cubans, everybody. They pit Bull still with you.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't agree with you much, but like I probably go with trick that either.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. If you're talking about now back in the day, you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna go with.
Speaker 6: But when you go to the crib, you ain't got your windows down. You ain't never heard no damn pit Bull.
Speaker 4: No, No, I mean if I'm going to get blow Rider though, yeah, you're gonna hear, You're gonna hear flow to the Celsius lawsuit.
Speaker 3: Everybody cash in. He's definitely gonna hear flow Rider.
Speaker 1: You're gonna here?
Speaker 3: Would I say, Fat Joe? What he Miami DJ Caller? I don't go here, we go.
Speaker 5: Ceat.
Speaker 2: He brings people together, so it's like, yeah, it's not like I want to listen to DJ call It's like what records that Calent produced or had other artists come together and make a hot ass.
Speaker 5: Shout out to cal He's tough. Thank you, he's true.
Speaker 3: Kirk Franklin, thank you.
Speaker 5: Like d J Callen, disrespect Kurt, like DJ Callen bring Miami music man.
Speaker 1: He definitely did.
Speaker 5: I will so though asked me about herself. You'll get the hat.
Speaker 4: I think we're gonna start to show about people. Don't disrespect said before the show start what Oh.
Speaker 3: I'm a real human thing, I said, real, real, real guy.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, Hey, shout out to the Patreoch, shout subscribe. We don't finish that, but early Access leader sage. You might hear what we were talking about.
Speaker 3: If you tell.
Speaker 6: Maybe we got lots of the people say subscribe. That's the best market is line. Okay, subscribe?
Speaker 3: You hear what we.
Speaker 1: Said, subscribe for sure today, but you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying, special guests, we gotta talk about it.
Speaker 6: Obviously. We know you're from three or five. What got you into basketball? Like what was your first time getting killing your hands?
Speaker 2: Honestly, it wasn't even basketball. It was football. Like I really do love football.
Speaker 3: That's the Florida ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love.
Speaker 2: Football in Miami, like that's what we bread mainly football players versus basketball players.
Speaker 1: But you know, as you get older, getting hit by a.
Speaker 3: Dude that hurts crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, and I played Optimists for Show the Pass like damn yeah all that.
Speaker 1: It wasn't basketball.
Speaker 4: If you play receiver, try to kill you if you came across the middle.
Speaker 3: Bro, yeah, I probably with the Florida.
Speaker 2: You got you because I'm a girl, Like think about it. If I catch the ball on you, oh you gotta do a bom By girl. And if we have to saying, I like you go d Day blue and like you get blue by girl.
Speaker 1: We talked about you all week, so like for me, you know they had it out for me anytime.
Speaker 5: I gotta feel they have a women's league though.
Speaker 1: You can play Optimist as a girl when you're.
Speaker 4: Young like that, Oh wow, you stop playing well like thirteen.
Speaker 3: Damn you bet their veteran.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like, we have to play football at thirteen as a woman, like.
Speaker 3: With the dues on a powder puff team.
Speaker 5: Niggas really hit him little.
Speaker 2: You gotta think about the generation now versus our generation, these motherfuckers coming out seven feet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when you played football in Florida.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what I'm telling you is at the time my height was cool.
Speaker 2: Right now like theseus probably not six five seven foot right now?
Speaker 5: Thirteen years you ad yeah, all right, you better than me.
Speaker 3: I quit a team.
Speaker 5: And you're playing tackle football attack.
Speaker 2: We gotta think about like I ain't really getting hit like a running back, like I'm just running rocks.
Speaker 1: If the ball come out with of course I'm gonna get.
Speaker 2: The most I'm gonna do is get hit out of bounds a little stiff, but I'm gonna get off the line.
Speaker 1: Ain't Ain't nobody gonna steal on. I'm quick, I'm shifting. Really, Oh, you ain't gonna jimi? Oh yeah, I wish I had footage of like back in the day.
Speaker 5: But I'm sure you was nice. But you stopped at thirteen for a reason. Oh you know, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna tell you why, Like what you just said, if I come across the middle, I'm that's exactly what happened. Blindside a slant route. It's a regular slant route, and like I did not see.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, soon as I caught it, wah damn immediately breath gone, everything, the locker room done up. I ain't coming back. I'm done with this ship.
Speaker 3: Sound about right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, but so you start hoo hooping light Yeah, I mean not really late.
Speaker 2: Like as a kid, you know, you played, you run track, you play softball, baseball, you did. I did everything with guys. I never really played with girls up until like middle school. I didn't even play middle school basketball because I didn't want to play with girls because like where I'm from, like the girls didn't play basketball.
Speaker 1: If they did, they wasn't that good.
Speaker 2: So I want to go play with the guys. And you know, that's what where I got my toughness from.
Speaker 6: Honestly, damn, that's interesting. So obviously you got to high school. You had to do it.
Speaker 2: You was you was what kind of like, let me know, like, damn, girls really good? Because I had never left out of Florida to play basketball. So my first time playing AAU the Go travel was in Ohio. Got my ass, bust bought some girls because I thought, you know, I'm playing with dudes, and the girls that I'm with that's in Florida ain't that good. So me playing with the dudes, I'm like, I'm busting dudes. If I go anywhere else, I'm a bust the girls ship me. Got my ass toe up.
Speaker 3: You know any of the girls that killed you.
Speaker 1: At the time.
Speaker 2: I think that the first person that I can remember I played against, Skylar.
Speaker 4: Diggins, gave it to me, handed out to me.
Speaker 3: She played with dudes too growing up, though, ye.
Speaker 1: Handed out to me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hold on reality check, like got my ass mack like like all that tough and talking you know, Miami floks outside when you playing on concrete, you talk a lot of shit for sure.
Speaker 1: Man, Listen, why why bucket bucket bucket?
Speaker 2: None of that talking face and none of that.
Speaker 3: That's the one thing that everybody from outside the India whenever run.
Speaker 4: The Indiana teams were so fundamentally sound that when you play like you.
Speaker 2: Ain't even getting the ball, you ain't getting it. Like they gonna do everything right, like she was just doing everything right and nothing phasing. Like you can tell she kind of had like a chip on her shoulder. But like she wasn't like I'm hood. She just get these bucks and get you thirty to night by next team.
Speaker 3: Damn still like that to this.
Speaker 1: No, she got some greeting, she got kids now, so she got some Oh we got some fight.
Speaker 3: Now We're gonna talk about that little bit later.
Speaker 6: So obviously you went school, so you got back to high school, and then obviously you was that one on the team.
Speaker 1: No, really, I played JV my fresh media.
Speaker 2: Really I was like, listen, my whole route is ridiculous. Like played JV my first year. My JV coach was telling the head coach at the high school team, like she need to play Varson. He was like, no, she's not ready yet. She's too hood. Because like I was hood, I was. I ain't really care, I ain't really listen like I'm groomed not. But like back then, I was just real hood, like I was in the street. Really I was around some you know what you said, Jeff, when you make two, what you're doing?
Speaker 5: I thought she said she wasn't drug body to buy you what you want.
Speaker 2: Me, so, like you know how I go, Like, it wasn't really like, you know, the focus wasn't really like that. You mean, focus ain't really coming to like junior year high school. So up until then, like I was just.
Speaker 5: What kind of player was you talking like you was a bruiser?
Speaker 1: No I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I mean you found what was you just didn't like you said, like when you come from the hood, you know your survival more every moment, So.
Speaker 5: I was not even the priority at that point, just like survival.
Speaker 1: And then honestly, like basketball was just like to get away from the environment.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you know what I mean, Because if you around at any point, anything giving moment, anything can happen, like wrong place, wrong like anything can happen.
Speaker 1: So for me, I just kind of use basketball to kind of get.
Speaker 3: Away nice you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You go crazy in high school and you end up at Rutgers, You go from Miami to the East Coast.
Speaker 3: How was that transition?
Speaker 2: It's almost like one of those things like if you don't leave home, you're gonna be the same, you know what I mean. Then you got Vivian Springer, who's like the goat like Hall of fame a mother first, and like my top five, you know they do this little top five high I mean college and shit like that.
Speaker 1: My top five was Rutgers, LSU, Illinois.
Speaker 2: Dawn Staley was at Illinois at the time, Yukon and Georgia, and I visit Yukon. Gino was like, if you don't commit the day you, we ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Recruit you no more.
Speaker 2: Damn them all right bye, I'm gone, pump and And I think the only reason he really recruited me because one of my teammates, Chelsea Lee and April Sykes was get recruited. So I just think he's just I don't even think he really wanted me, you know what I mean In my opinion, I just think I got it because he was watching my other teammates and I, you know, did my thing.
Speaker 1: But I went to l s U.
Speaker 3: L S you almost got me.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie that football game, boy, God, damn that ship could have sold me.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, Like.
Speaker 2: There no, not there, what's the dou Yeah, oldell, no matter of fact, he had to go over here.
Speaker 1: That why I was like, at the time, it was Van Chancellor was the coach L S.
Speaker 2: You's basketball, but it was cool to you know, the experience was school. They went to Rutgers. It was like they had nothing to do with basketball. It was solely about family. Like I'm when you come here, it's gonna be a fan. We gonna teach you this, We're gonna teach you that. And like my mom was a type like I'm not gonna tell you what to do however you feel, you do it because at the end of the day, like it's your life. She never kind of like say, hey, you gotta do this or do that. She's like, look, I'm gonna give you if you do this, this the constanquence, if you do this, this outcome of this, this and that. But she never said go do this or you're gonna get in trouble. Now, I'm gonna give you the layout. You make your choice because at the end of the day, when I'm gone, you gotta figure it out on your own.
Speaker 1: So she was just like, well, I'm gonna give you my advice.
Speaker 2: Every every school you visit was nice, all the coaches is talking great, but.
Speaker 3: Who care about you?
Speaker 2: And everybody that came and visit Miami, mind you, I'm in an apartment.
Speaker 1: It was a tutu.
Speaker 2: It's five of us in there. We're sleeping on couches, you know, clothes everywhere. Vivian say, no, I want to come to your house. She was just like, I was like, well we can. I can find a little, you know, food spot for us to eat. No, I want your sister to cook. I heard your sister make good food.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, what you want.
Speaker 2: She was just like some collar Greens micro and I'm just like okay. So it made me feel comfortable versus like, you know what I mean, trying to act a certain way, trying to seal a deal.
Speaker 1: This this is my ticket out, so I gotta act act right.
Speaker 2: So my sister made some macaroni cheese, collar Greens yellow rice and we had corn bread, and we're sitting there literally the plate, literally the plate on my lap and we talked to me like so, I'm just like, just give you. This is a hall of fame, like one of the most respected.
Speaker 1: Coaches in the world. So I'm like, dang. So like after the visit, we was just cool.
Speaker 2: We didn't talk about no basketball at all. We just had a conversation just about life. And the one thing she told my mom. She was just like, basketball, gonna take care ofself, that's up to her.
Speaker 1: But what I.
Speaker 2: Guarantee you is that she's gonna have to speak, she's gonna know etiquette, and she's gonna get her degree. She's not gonna she's she's gonna finish in four years. It's not gonna take her five years unless you want her mess. And I was like at the time, I ain't running bout no school, but like as a pen, that's what you want to hear. Everybody else was just like, Oh, she gonna be this, she gonna play this mine a minute. And my mom, we just she didn't really no basketball like that. My home was a working woman. So she was just like, you know, everybody that came up in here on every visit we took, it was about basketball.
Speaker 1: This is the only person that says something about.
Speaker 5: Your life that's real.
Speaker 1: So I was just like, you're right. But the visit, the visit kind of just sealed the deal.
Speaker 6: I got to ask you, like the landscape of college basketball now, especially in the women's market, like you.
Speaker 3: See it change every like four or five years.
Speaker 6: From a coaching standpoint, While you had the Tendessee, you had the Yukon's and then you kind of had the Baylor for a quick run.
Speaker 3: How you got South Carolina?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Who you think is next? Because I feel like LSU is in that situation to where I don't think they can out recruit Don. Yeah, but they can make that culture a little bit different than none because South Carolina is still South Carolina.
Speaker 1: In fact, Don's don gonna bring in what she bringing. But I do. I think LSU is up and coming. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I mean they made a big statement and the age you reach just like she's unapologetic, you know what I mean, like for the more like hey boy, for the more, Like it's certain things that I don't understand because it's certain things I just wouldn't do just out of respect.
Speaker 1: But like this is generation, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's just like you had TikTok growing up. It's different.
Speaker 1: We had my Space. I had my Space.
Speaker 3: My Space was legendary, like we did.
Speaker 2: We having conversations. We're getting an arguments because you need in my top eight like we had it like we and we have TikTok. We have Instagram. We ain't have like when you put up a how like it's gonna get a couple of likes and then gonna move on. People are actually coming to games like when I was growing up, Like they actually came to games like my high school games. So doubt damn in Miami, you know what I mean. So these kids different, They got it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: It's almost like you can have like I guess saying football, you had one one good, one great year.
Speaker 1: You you said you.
Speaker 2: Have one great year anywhere, and that's gonna go on the internet.
Speaker 1: Your set.
Speaker 6: All right, that's what it like, you said, you all you gotta have as a viral moment. Now how many houses who kids got mixtape? It don't average ten points a.
Speaker 5: Game, but she can really hoop though. I mean, y'all, I didn't walk so they could run though they like the new powerhouse retarded.
Speaker 2: But at the you gotta understand, like it's college. You got some people that just go to school for scholarship. At the w this is you trying to survive. It's one hundred and forty four spots. I'm at you every day in practice games. I'm at you like even now, like I feel like certain players that be at Boston and I don't like it, like you hooking the arm like yo, what is you doing? Like, don't do that, but she's the number one pick.
Speaker 1: I gotta welcome to the lead.
Speaker 2: But as a vet, you just like you gotta try to protect any of any little way you can.
Speaker 6: Yes, and we'll get to how you got there, but obviously what you be in the vet in the w how do you see it now? With like you see so many draft picks. You might be top four pick and you get released or you get cut, and then you like see how it goes on with like how everything plays out. You will vet the scene and how hard it was to get in when it was really really hard and you see people kind of complaining.
Speaker 3: Now it's like, y'all don't really know how hard it was then, man.
Speaker 2: Listen, I tell people, if you go on top ten, you should be shited and you go third round. In my opinion, third rounds work harder than the first pick because you gotta understand first picks is like that's guaranteed in the NBA, NFL, that's guaranteed.
Speaker 1: That's not guaranteed.
Speaker 2: You don't you don't get a guaranteed spot because you gotta understand not too many people retiring, So it's one hundred and forty four spots every year, and we have three rounds of collective of what like thirty two thirty something something picks on you only gonna keep five or seven because you gotta understand, like if it's seven, if it's twelve spots on, you seen and your core is like seven players, and then you still got players that's already on the team that's got that gotta work against another rookie. But if I got to you on my team, I don't need you. If I got a older you, I might need you because I know this older one is gonna be out the do something and bringing you let me groom you up. But if I have a Erica Willer on my team, I'm not gonna get out of the draft, even though I know she cold, but I have her already.
Speaker 1: It's not enough spots for two Erica Whilers.
Speaker 2: It's not enough spots for two Brianna Jones or Breonna Stewarts.
Speaker 3: And that's crazy.
Speaker 6: That's like even for you, like drafted, you came in behind that you had to wait to play. Imagine if you had to fight through training camp just to keep your spot your contract.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great, but imagine like I.
Speaker 3: Would have stayed in college so they get paid more and money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would have been like if I was now and they may have much money they do, I won't even think a chance it.
Speaker 3: Like angel Rees how much money she get.
Speaker 1: She made more than a team put together.
Speaker 3: And I ain't laughing at that money. But that's just real shit.
Speaker 1: But it's just like.
Speaker 2: The thing I love about it though, is like, at least if you're gonna pay, if you're gonna pay it in college, why not pay it to WB.
Speaker 1: We already have.
Speaker 2: She's showing you that women are worth this money. Why not just transfer it over?
Speaker 4: The marketing But it's the marketing, but you also got to look at the college how much money? How many people come to the girls game? Like L s U games, they be sold out, That's what I'm saying. Like, but why they can't follow you? Why they can't follow you?
Speaker 5: First of all, you're not playing in the same city the whole time, the whole time. And then again like a college crowd, like college kids support their school. You think all the kids that go to that school, they're attending those games. The regular working person in you know, it's hard for us to sell out a Pacers game. You know what I'm saying. So it's it's different that college sport. Love is different.
Speaker 3: That's why college football like the most.
Speaker 5: Yeah exactly fifty sixty K. Look at the Michigan Ohio State game.
Speaker 3: You can't buy tickets to that game.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying that's the LSU Now LSU South Carolina if they pull up in somewhere like, that's that type.
Speaker 1: Of that game is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So what w NBA game do you think could do close to that?
Speaker 4: What you mean they would have to get it New York and Asis. It wasn't those, it was no.
Speaker 5: No, I'm talking about in Lucas Oil.
Speaker 1: Oh, Lucas Oil.
Speaker 6: I mean that's kind of hard to ask that venue. But I mean in Gainsbridge. I see what you're saying, but I think really the problem, not even the problem, the real thing behind it is people don't understand how marketing works, and people don't understand how advertising works. You have to promote your best players that way. I understand Sabrina got the Nike shoe and she's cold, No disrespect wise, Asia Wilson not on the cover.
Speaker 3: Tocay, Like that's crazy to me, but.
Speaker 2: You got to you never know what if that was in her deal when she signed that deal with Nike a long time ago, because remember she went to organ Now she's been working Nike since for four years. She's been in her contract. My contract is I need a shoe did about my second year? Or I need to be able to cover two K. But at the time, you're the best player, you almost write your own check.
Speaker 1: You don't think she just me. If that's me, I'm writing everything I want all that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, she's smart for doing that.
Speaker 6: But at the same time, when you that's the battle, when you're going between brand marketing and your league. If the league is heavily relying upon brand marketing, then you're gonna have that issue.
Speaker 4: What's the real thing? Is she more appilling? Like no Shay, that Angel Wilson or whatever.
Speaker 3: But she not?
Speaker 4: She not every girl not six five mm hmm. If I'm a little girl playing basketball, I see that girl she's five eight, I probably can be like her. Like the Curry yeahbody, Lebron, you know what I mean. But when Steph Curry come along, You're be like, damn, I damn it could be stuff. I can shoot, Yeah, I can shoot. I'm like, I don't jump that high. I could be stuff, but shit, I can't be Lebron. I ain't six to eighty. That's why stuff. I'm not even saying Lebron. Obviously he's marketable because it's just who he is, but more people can relate to stuff, So it's like, w b A, you gotta be more related?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what can the w n B A you think? And it's not you ain't. We ain't trying to knock him there. I'm just saying, like, what as a marketing to get more people to view the WNBA even so watch it on TV? Like, what do you think is one thing? If you could think of something that can help bring more light to the game.
Speaker 2: He said, promotion, the promotion, and then like you gotta add like people keep saying add more teams, like that's a long and hard process, but adding two more roster spots to each team, which is like, that's easy.
Speaker 1: You just feel another roster.
Speaker 2: However, maybe that fourteen men may not play, but that's better than being at home when I know them fired and this person that's on that's on this team.
Speaker 3: But it's taking your money though.
Speaker 2: But that's fine, I'd rather But that's when investors come in. You're not gonna mess with that. Look, I'm one the top player. You ain't gonna mess with it. The craze, you mean so, but it's just like they talk about you, like the money ain't gonna like when you're a top player, or if you if you've done something for a.
Speaker 1: Franchise, like your money ain't gonna go away, you know, I mean.
Speaker 2: But then like you gotta understand, like investors come along the way, you know what I mean. So every year I think I eat CBA is ever twenty twenty five, they say some big deal is supposed to become a We're supposed to make X amount of money. So when that deal come and it ain't taking away no money because it's people that want to give money to the w n b A, but we're stuck in the CBA, and you can't do nothing outside the CBA. It's people that want again maybe as you're a meal, but you can't because it's like the CBA that they that we're stuck in.
Speaker 1: So twenty twenty five, I don't know what it's gonna be.
Speaker 5: Mockers want to stay in college though.
Speaker 2: Mean like it'll be different, But at the same time, like I tell people like they say, oh, stay in college and get the n I l this.
Speaker 1: Why can't that transfer over?
Speaker 2: Because it's not like those brands has ties to the college itself, It has ties to the player.
Speaker 1: The money is not getting paid to l s U and then going to a rees.
Speaker 2: No, the money is getting paid to Andrew Reese marketing, the team manager whoever that that deals.
Speaker 1: With her finance. So why that ship can't follow You.
Speaker 4: Would followed her, it would, it would have followed her. But like she said, I'm making all this money in college, but I'm having fun. Also, are you having fun?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I guarantee she having fun.
Speaker 5: We know she having fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah fun.
Speaker 2: Look like that's what I want to tell people, like because at the same time, like, are are all these kids taking financial literacy because you touch a two mel But that two meal gonna be gone if you don't got a team and not everybody has an aged team.
Speaker 3: Fact, but everybody ain't getting money. Let's let's keep doing that.
Speaker 2: But even still, if you get somebody who knows nothing about money a hundred k, that hundred k gonna be gone.
Speaker 4: Think of when you for such, ain't I'm a different I ain't spend no money, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, but like think about the average dude that's.
Speaker 5: Going But I mean that that just applies, so that just applies to life in theirself. But I think they have more health than what y'all did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, and you got so they could run and you got way more people who like giving out that kind of information, like people not hiding that they lost money, right or like I blew this much money or nothing, like people are speaking about it so other people don't do it. Like when I was growing up, if somebody was broke, they was not telling you I lost all but they were still acting like.
Speaker 3: They had mo money, right, and it was capping. Yeah, and I get it, but I just.
Speaker 2: Think it also, like think about like, for example, the Josh situation, you know what I mean, like I.
Speaker 1: Had somebody like somebody like he knows better.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he knows better, but like early on, because now you got so much money, you feel like you.
Speaker 1: Whatever, I can do whatever I want to do.
Speaker 3: But that's a bump in the row he needed. Yeah, it didn't matter.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 1: How many bumps you need to avoid that situation.
Speaker 4: Everybody that told him before that ever happened, like what it was and don't Yeah, we had me if we do everything that.
Speaker 1: Happened from home.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying his daddy keep it real, Like his daddy came out and said, like, my son didn't do that ship because it's friends that nigga know better. Bro, we can't control what he do.
Speaker 1: He grown like.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 6: How many people we know get a little bit of a notoriety and start wild? People we know get a bag and start wild, especially if you come from a situation to where you ain't just popping. Y'all was cold, but y'all wasn't popping until that second year Murden state. So now how many people you know get to the w D they in the tunnel getting fits talled like dang, I ain't never seen you act like this.
Speaker 5: And I feel like y'all more on y'all for real to how I look at it, y'all more on the leash than everybody else because y'all gotta keep ship. Really. Oh yeah, Angel is like ship funck this ship I'm having fun Like I'm still handling my business. But ship, bitch, we going to Miami this week and.
Speaker 4: But and not no offense, but they get more attention. Yeah, just because of social media problem. No, I'm saying the college girls absolutely, but you got to.
Speaker 2: Think about it's on ESPN's on ESPN three years on the app.
Speaker 3: So why would I lead that? Why would I lead that. I'm getting money and I'm still getting more.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying to you, like the promotion for you said, what would help it? The promotion like put us more on TV? Like if you've never seen it, how would you know?
Speaker 3: But it would be the most watched games of the year, the college girls game live.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they getting them crazy ass recruis they getting them crazy ass recruits.
Speaker 6: Now it's the women's final four has been better than the men's final for the last five years easily.
Speaker 3: Like what's the girl from Iowa? She was playing pick and then you had like.
Speaker 5: The man that's the that's the magic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was magic versus bird all over again. She should come out. She's the most she the most loved person in the country. Besides angels.
Speaker 5: We don't care, you know, we don't care about winning, not on this pine.
Speaker 3: You know, we don't care about winning. You want bucket? Can you?
Speaker 2: When they go to the court, they're not talking about DVD talking about carry.
Speaker 3: Try to give me got d waite people. They didn't left me alone. Now the.
Speaker 5: N B A, n the w n B A, y'all, y'all can use a little help for real on that side, I agree.
Speaker 6: I would say this for real, for real, And it's the same ship I get on NFL players about that.
Speaker 5: C B A.
Speaker 6: I don't want to hear ship like I was on the NFL players as y'all talked all this ship about stuff.
Speaker 3: Y'all want to change, y'all.
Speaker 6: Niggas sold it out just to be able to not have drug tests the issues for y'all, Right now.
Speaker 3: Y'all can't fix it's really, it is what it is.
Speaker 6: We know more money's been poured in since especially everybody start facing about diversity inclusion in twenty twenty, everybody than the Orange Hoodies start going crazy. So you got more attention that you got people fake care and the best and now money start getting thrown cool. When the CBA come around, y'all gott to have the people in place. We handle that, and that's why I think the real conversation is gonna start.
Speaker 2: No, we got our people in place, like Mekka Guma Kid is our president. And like smartest we in a group message where we send it out they send to like that's our opinions, like what what is what's like? Of course we have one hundred problems, but what's the priority?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, of course the money is always the priority. And then charter flights that's the second. That's so no for me, My three is money, add two extra even one extra roster sponse in charter flights.
Speaker 1: You do that? Man?
Speaker 3: Cool? And I think you know we're gonna talk about it.
Speaker 6: We were lits earlier, but Skyler, I think that is that happened the past year and a half, especially with like her pregnancy and like the team handlement of it. I think that's gonna be a big deal the next tea because that's crazy. I gotta go work out of playing it fittest dog and I'm a remember this team, I'm losing it.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: I believe.
Speaker 3: Squad. I absolutely were you not put like that?
Speaker 4: Then the factory one factory it's advertise.
Speaker 1: Y'all held it down for.
Speaker 3: With it for sure.
Speaker 6: I gotta talk about you were crazy, still going crazy. I'm gonna talk about that. That's special. Your favor year. I imagine it gotta be the twenty nineteen years. That's your favorite year in the league?
Speaker 1: Man, Listen that it changed my life like completely, like.
Speaker 3: Your jewels are shining a little different that I.
Speaker 1: This is big little you know. I was crawling running right, No talk about it. I was crawling.
Speaker 3: How was that year for you?
Speaker 1: Honestly?
Speaker 2: Man, it just really just transferred from when I was overseas. I was in Russia at the time. That was my first big contract and Russia changed my life completely. For it's just financially, financially, just me and my family, and it just transferred over like I was really in a zone like I just didn't care about sh I'm just like anybody in front.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hoop like whether we win or not.
Speaker 2: Like I'm gonna be fishing because I'm in the gym. I'm working my ass off, like I already took the hardest route in the league. This something got the show.
Speaker 1: Some gotta give.
Speaker 6: How was that life? Preparing? Like, w season's only like five four or five months?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 6: Yeah, to prepare? How long are you overseas? It's like three four months?
Speaker 3: Eight?
Speaker 2: I Mean it's really rolled over like so for example, like the WNBA Star may in it and in in September October. If you're in the championship, you got a week after that then you gotta go over seas. Like hypothetically, like Seattle and Phoenixes got eliminated once they last game on September tenth, them team's gonna be like, Okay, you get your week break in, you gotta report.
Speaker 1: So it's really year round.
Speaker 4: You're playing basketball for twelve months, and that's crazy, but it's damn more of a priority.
Speaker 6: Even though you probably love the W more, you like the idea of it more. That's what a real real check.
Speaker 2: If you don't playing a W, you can't get the bag overseas. So you gotta play in the W. Even if you don't play, but you got the W on your resume, you're gonna make a bag over I mean, I'm at least from my agent, my agent, get me right, My dog man man changed my life. He tap in, Yeah, I subscribe my boy.
Speaker 3: No for your advertisement here.
Speaker 2: But no, seriously though, like people don't understand, like as women, like even for me, I'm like, I don't even know how I did that, Like.
Speaker 1: Because I don't go overseas for the whole time.
Speaker 2: No more like going from like years in a row playing twelve months, Like so you don't really have no time to like work on your game. I don't got a month or two or three or four to really be in the gym. That's like adding shit to my game. I'm really just gaming for twelve months.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 2: Think like this, gaming the whole time, and then when you do kind of get that break, you won't even look at a basketball, you know what I mean, Like you just like mentally it's just like, hey, I notice you know this is what I love, but I don't even want to I don't even want to play for these little two or three weeks.
Speaker 5: I get how many games I'll be playing over there.
Speaker 2: So if for example, if you playing so in my opinion, the top leagues in the world is the w NBA euro League Women. Then you got euro Cup, and then you got these all these leagues. So if you in Russia you have Russian Cup, if you in Poland you have the Polish Cup. So like they have their own leads, but like euro League is like.
Speaker 1: The WNBA of Europe.
Speaker 2: Right, So if you're in your league and you have a team that plays domestic you playing at least three games a week in.
Speaker 3: Two different leagues, damn.
Speaker 2: So you can accumulate almost like six games on top of the w NBA season of.
Speaker 5: Forty AU team.
Speaker 4: Man. Yeah, y'all working, working, real you got some Yeah, that's a crazy.
Speaker 1: For sure, But that that money hit when it hit, and it ain't coming late, and it ain't no tax on it.
Speaker 2: So if you're getting three hundred five hundred, that's five hundred, ain't no tax. You get five hundred here, that five hundred go to two fifty three depending on where you're at in the world.
Speaker 1: In l A, you're gonna get a honey out of that five hundred.
Speaker 2: Tough, I mean, but when you go overseas and you're getting a five hundred, five hundred K contract, you're gonna get five hundred.
Speaker 3: Love see the seventeen chain for a reason.
Speaker 1: Nah, chill out hard for this ship.
Speaker 3: I respect you fly anyway.
Speaker 6: We're gonna talk about I see defeats on you know what I'm saying your team Adidas, man, I call her here was one steam Adidas man?
Speaker 3: What what? Yeah, it's been a block? Can fuck with us?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: What's going on to you? What happened with that.
Speaker 1: Man, come back.
Speaker 3: They don't want me back.
Speaker 4: Now. I was wearing Adidas for what like five or six years, and one day I just decided I had enough. I was I'm gonna be freenough for what. I'm gonna be fresh.
Speaker 1: You know, said is not fresh.
Speaker 4: When I first say you're missing out, they came along, Hey.
Speaker 1: Y'all killing all, y'all last to day.
Speaker 4: What you mean respect? Respect, shout sup corporate?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: About to do? I don't, but I just came to practice. I just came to practice to.
Speaker 3: Get the sticks.
Speaker 1: Nike check.
Speaker 5: Ship him.
Speaker 3: You said, that's crazy, that's probably blocked. Now. Yeah, you can't go back to the BlackBerry for that, but I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: No. I got tired of wearing so I just put some Nikes on in the game and taped everything around them to try to hire what they was.
Speaker 5: And the first career talk.
Speaker 4: Adidas called me and was like, hey, we've seen that, and I'm like, nah, I ain't do nothing, so you lied. So that was that one was Sudny five K And after that I was like, fuck that out.
Speaker 1: You out? You're missing out now?
Speaker 3: Oh I was missing out then. I don't know what I was thinking, was that Rickie deal to guess you was going crazy season season?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 6: I was in like year five of Adidas and can we sorry, man, we can make it right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Please do we can make it right? I want I want the meal back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They weren't comfortable when I had them, well, no, my first four years they were. Then they went through like this phase. They started getting some new designers and they was hurting my feet. So I was like, no, I can't hoopen it.
Speaker 3: Shout to James Harden.
Speaker 5: Adita just had to work on the look at the shoot. This ain't for you speak on you know.
Speaker 6: I'm hard though. Yeah, it was fire. But they had niggas. I hear promodels. At first they got the game right.
Speaker 2: Pro models, I like solid, like I got the double socket though, but they.
Speaker 5: Said you were gonna pull up with the outfit on Yeah, and some pro models.
Speaker 6: You was you wasn't going to wist constin the word. That's what niggas west constin. Where with the double socks you had.
Speaker 3: No pro models.
Speaker 5: You would have walked in here sweating.
Speaker 3: It was like the strip shoes.
Speaker 1: Brand, like your point right now, point right now.
Speaker 5: The game.
Speaker 3: Shot, the three strikes.
Speaker 5: You got talking great.
Speaker 3: I used to love Adidas.
Speaker 5: But if a nigga wear some pro models to the club, he out of pocket.
Speaker 3: That's hot and not the real the joint, you know, that's all they make it the let the car.
Speaker 5: Nast saying I have in the nl A you should wear the green boy.
Speaker 3: The arch ones.
Speaker 5: Shout SHO love you.
Speaker 3: I was reblocking high school. It was even worse. Oh my god, heavy boot. We didn't even get those. Yeah, we had some other mother was terrible.
Speaker 6: CD can't. Everybody had on big reblocking. All right, So we got to talk about music. Obviously, we talked about where you're from. But Mike, shout to my Mike, send me some of the wildest ship I have ever seen in my life. What the fuck is wrong with Miguel?
Speaker 3: Why is Miguel performing with his skin like man?
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 1: So he performed everything by perception? You gotta be different these days to sell them ticket.
Speaker 6: The last time we seen Migul on the crowd, he was dropping people, and now he decided to hook himself by the skin up.
Speaker 5: I'm not paying no attention to him Nowgil music is fired off.
Speaker 2: Do you really think it's skin, though, Like, do you really think it's pulling, because there's no way, you know how he's at least one fifty at minimum from the skin. It's something up there that just making it probably look like that. But he's he's not getting pulled.
Speaker 6: Have you seen how many times he's been engaged and unengaged. I don't trust anything that nigga does. I have never seen the nigga veto his own proposal canceled. You know how cold you gotta be to cancel off the engagement, cancel to cancel.
Speaker 5: Miguel one of the top niggas. Last time you listening to Gil the other day, he on my playlist. I'll send it to your keep it. There's a lot of ship from.
Speaker 3: Got randomly, he randomly come on my playlist.
Speaker 5: Miguel came out with.
Speaker 1: Ya agree right now. I really don't like that agreeing right now?
Speaker 5: It's no.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Like, the only thing I think about right now is how he said y'all can talk across the court at your games.
Speaker 3: I'm like, then, why he ain't mentioned that today?
Speaker 5: But it's oh when I said I went to when I went to a favorite game, and I was like, not this year shout out to y'all. Listen, hold on now, I said, he wanted to. Hold on, I'm gonna sa we both got on these shames. Put the mother fuckers back home so I can holler at you talk to me. Hey, my nigga got a gym. And this motherfucker is a bulldog right there, a butler bulldog across from me. Y'all can't see it on camera. Motherfucker game, My motherfucker kid. Folks were sitting across the way, I said, because you ain't even got to text me? What's happening?
Speaker 1: Where was this?
Speaker 6: Was this?
Speaker 5: It was he We ain't gotta.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 5: I've been. I've been to a game this year. No, I ain't being I ain't been. Let me get let me scrap up. Hold on, well, let me scrap a ticket for a game this year.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm talking.
Speaker 5: I scap a ticket from you after the show.
Speaker 7: Listen, we know if we're gonna talk about it, because cool, we're talking about two twenty three. We're talking about twenty two.
Speaker 5: You knew to the you knew the man hate Hate brought it up. Yeah, I was trying to.
Speaker 1: You should have just said that.
Speaker 3: I brought it up because they was killing me. They were killing him.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, he's messing. That's the best thing about this podcast. We can just blame Bro that was killing me. But what I'm saying, I take what Jef. Oh my god, I'm like, you know it's solid. You A twenty twenty three favorite shout out as listen.
Speaker 5: Nickname work, Hello, you knew were wearing a maskt running around the ship, flipp.
Speaker 3: I'm a real boomer.
Speaker 5: Give me look Garth Wills, card Wills and ship. But I went to a game game. My cousin sitting away. I'm like, you know what I mean, said absolutely, well, thank you. You know what I mean? Well back again, Like all I'm saying, Well, we talked about it before, and we was talking about the market and ship. I said, he man have to give.
Speaker 1: It was on my head.
Speaker 5: Man, that's cool. She's supposed to take one for the team. Bro, don't worry. I'll be that guy.
Speaker 1: Bro, Like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Niggas don't stand on royalty or loyal I did take a lot of ship for this nigga pong.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: When people came up what he did. His wife is no shouts up. I said, she's putting you on game. Let's get back to it. For real. I went to I went to a game. Seriously, it was nobody in that MoU My only thing was and I seen my family because don't text me. I chose tender.
Speaker 1: But I feel like, but listen, I feel like you're a Joki guy.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, and you knew I was coming. No no, And I felt like you had to make a joke with you don't even see at the game.
Speaker 1: That's the joke.
Speaker 5: Listen, No, listen to what I'm saying. Did we talked about this before I even knew who you were. Seriously, we talked about this way before.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's the truth. I was getting tweeted about this. This is this much.
Speaker 5: No, this is a real thing. I ain't boy ship for real.
Speaker 3: Jeff t b NBA I was. I was known as the w n B, A hater like I hate no facts. I was getting.
Speaker 1: Do not hated.
Speaker 3: To get off my man back clear my name here.
Speaker 6: So of course he's you know, y'all, y'all Abby, I'll be wearing them orange hoodies and I watch games. Let's start calling niggas out because you cat. I've been seeing that too, and they be lying, I ain't been to a game, gonna pull up for sure, and that's easy.
Speaker 5: I was saying, why not? This is back to our marketing convers I was saying, why not invite every fucking Indiana Indianapolis girls basketball team to a game, just so they can start feeling if the tickets is just five dollars, man, just invest that's the investor. It was maybe that was probably where my uh my homegirl was working but was out, yeah to come to the game, ain't It's like patri six be five hours?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, okay, he ain't. Like That's what I'm saying. You gotta get to know. But you're always thinking about can we ask that question again? Who's the worst of the show?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn.
Speaker 4: We all fuck with the w though, but like, yeah, it's different though, like girls college basketball better, Like.
Speaker 1: What's the difference though, because it's what what's the difference? I just like W versus college at the time, So now we're going this the whole discussion here.
Speaker 2: It's at the time that old people that's on these like not everybody goes to school to play basketball, to be a basketball player, it's more so to be something else. So if you a hooper and you know that WNBA is strictly basketball, why don't you watch it?
Speaker 1: Why don't you love it more.
Speaker 4: Than I put this way? When I watch Kaitlyn Clark, I know she's not gonna be able to do that in WNBA. I know y'all not gonna let her come shoot at.
Speaker 1: Half cour we meet her at the parking lot.
Speaker 4: Facts, But that's more entertaining than me, like you might when she's doing I'm just saying, because what's the Sabrina chick?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was killing in college like that too, and she don't get that. She get off, but she.
Speaker 4: Don't do it how she was doing it when she was at Ork. Like, she's not gonna do what she's doing in the league like she doing IOWA. But it's more entertaining, Like to get to shoot thirty times.
Speaker 5: No, let my man go crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, she get to shoot thirty times. She don't get to shoot thirty times. Get drafted a fever. You gonna have to fast her.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you right now. Come she can shoot thirty times, he comes to fever, can shoot thirty times? I'm going here we go. I would give her the rock.
Speaker 3: I f with you give her the rock.
Speaker 6: I've been I've been sadly praying. You know what I'm saying that I've been in every game for the rest of the season. Somehow just by the end. You know what I'm saying, Get a little spooky, because if we can get a Kaitlin Clark Lee of Boston pick and Roll for the next five years.
Speaker 5: Well, he was fucking a favorite employee.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Let's get some guys in last year they won six games, right, so the year before that they won five.
Speaker 1: We ain't eleven. Run Now, I don't care about nobody.
Speaker 3: Talking about y'all.
Speaker 1: Definitely, for sure we above two years. If we got five more games, we get one more sort.
Speaker 5: Of God, you're helping the lineas for sure, Like yeah, but.
Speaker 3: He takes some rest before you the next part. You know what I'm saying. I know you got to go overseas.
Speaker 5: Just take a couple of weeks straight straight to the army.
Speaker 4: I was trying to get to take it here. I was gonna last year the places. But yo, but for you got a black student in high school was weird?
Speaker 1: I get what you're saying it's it's more entertaining. I get that cool. But at the same time, like I just you support the.
Speaker 3: W I do, and THETEL watching that better because I know.
Speaker 4: My favorite player is not can be to do the same thing when they went to the league, Like, what's the I forgot my homegirl name Plum went to when she was in college ridiculous, Like and then when she got to the league, her first couple of years, she won't really and I kind of lost track of her. You know what I'm saying. She got you know what I'm saying. Now she got it back again, she cold again. But her first year I was like.
Speaker 1: You know, I think I get what you said. You said, Crazyna. Just let her just score her, you know what I'm saying. Nobody you think wrying just let her just walking there to see that made the comment.
Speaker 2: But like look, look shout, I can see that made the comment about the w n B, And I honestly, I think people took it out of content and how she said it. I think it was more so like an excitement, like you're all making all this money, I'm getting all this attention to college.
Speaker 1: I'm not rushing to leave this. I don't think she was just like oh f the w n b A because like I.
Speaker 2: Spoke to her in passing on you know, comments, and you know, she commented on certain things, but like I think it was taking out of content.
Speaker 1: But once is in their they gonna max.
Speaker 5: It like you so, but she gonna average double.
Speaker 1: You you think, Asa Wilson, I'm just telling you.
Speaker 5: That's one person can perfect you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: What you did with what you did did not.
Speaker 5: Boys to go top was at the pool party. Anyway, I'm saying this, that's two people. That's two people.
Speaker 1: I got the mic right here, that's.
Speaker 3: Just two people.
Speaker 5: Seriously, no injuries.
Speaker 1: You got Stewie, you got.
Speaker 3: Here. Now Asian Wilson Brown the story, who's gonna.
Speaker 1: Gop? But know that's what you got. Understand that For me, in my opinion, they're two different players.
Speaker 4: What's a better comparison then? Okay, so give us a better comparison?
Speaker 1: Can this?
Speaker 3: Can't this Parker and her prom or Brown Stewart? Oh, I'm going.
Speaker 2: With that, Like she's been good, you know, I mean, like of course Stewie is who she is, but like Ken has been that, Like.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, like everybody knows, I ain't gonna lie my more than quick poop and she's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be most I was pissed, but you didn't ask me who's who?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 5: Like, no, I was just throwing y'all play. Actually, women might be more durable than me. Thinking about how long y'all be playing in the w n b A. That is crazy.
Speaker 4: But you got like I mean, is only forty games? Say to the overseas, because everybody don't gotta play.
Speaker 5: Just hear the schedule.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, everybody don't do that.
Speaker 1: Like everybody, like like Asian Wilson, don't do that.
Speaker 5: You have to.
Speaker 3: Overseas.
Speaker 5: Never so your overseas runners about what five six years if you're the best player in the league. But you gotta do it though, But.
Speaker 1: I think in my I don't know how much do we making fit about you?
Speaker 3: You know they paying paying.
Speaker 1: I'm almost certain she's touching at least a m.
Speaker 3: At minimum, gotta go. She stopped playing. It's probably light over there.
Speaker 5: I just didn't know women played that long for real, that's a long time. I said, That's what That's what I'm saying. These niggas ain't worth a.
Speaker 1: Quarter that.
Speaker 5: These niggass and be damn near done. Y'all having babies and ship going to the army and yo get on three games a week.
Speaker 3: The craziest thing ever, Well.
Speaker 1: Don't talk to me. Don't talk you understand.
Speaker 2: Like y'all making millions, y'all can take care of your buddies. You can get ships.
Speaker 1: Can This is subject for you'll terrible over here, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is. It is hard to do it.
Speaker 5: But like now, I command y'all, that's you put me on game today, seriously, and I have fun. You know, I joke the ship, but I saw the god. You know, y'all play all year round.
Speaker 3: I knew a little bit of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you're on the top team overseas, you're gonna get You're gonna get taken care of like almost the b NBA player like you, they're gonna take care of everything. When you overseas, you don't pay for nothing, like you pay for nothing but besides food, if that, if they may feed you.
Speaker 5: We talked about him going to Russia too, How is that over there? We talked about you going over there for for the bread? Yeah, I thought he was talking about Russia. It's the same ship.
Speaker 4: Overseas, call of duty everywhere. How is it in Russia? Would never have a tour? Thanks brother Hendricks.
Speaker 3: My brother played in Russia. He said, it's definitely different.
Speaker 1: But when that check here boy on the thirtieth, boy, you know what you're doing about it? You know why you're there.
Speaker 2: But like it's when where I played that I played in, not that that's like it's not Moscow that it ain't that it's dark. You probably get thirty minutes of sun. But I'm cool when I'm overseas, like I'm locked in, like I know, Like when I'm over there, I know is basketball.
Speaker 1: Get right, get get my money and go to the crib. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 3: Russia the way crazy, nah man.
Speaker 1: You know when you go to Russia, you know why you're going. You ain't gonna have fun. You ain't doing none of that. Like you're gonna get thirty minutes of sun. It's cold.
Speaker 2: But the one thing I do love you get a driver and a translator. You ain't driving nowhere. They're gonna drive you everywhere. And half of the time the drivers is ex mafia dude. So when you walk in the supermarket and people just start moving out the way. You like my first time happened to me and my driver was, I guess an ex mafia dude. That's what he said. He got the tattoos. When I walked in the grocery store, you just see people moving out the way, and I'm like, damn black, I don't want to be by me. And then like when I went with my teammate that was a Russian, they were just like no, even maybe it's the driver. So I had to drive like you just you can stay in the car because I don't like this. I don't like how they feel like I'm already away from my family. Everybody look at me crazy, like why the hell you here? And when when you come in here everybody moving out the way.
Speaker 3: That's hard.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I would have been shopping like a motherfucker excuse me. I wasn't going.
Speaker 5: Teet no, but I just want to be normal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, I ain't Hollywood like that, Like that's true.
Speaker 3: So I gotta ask y'all.
Speaker 6: I don't know if y'all seen this or not, but the KFC Canada had one of the wildest advertising specials ever. They had utensils of people eating chicken inside of them. And guess what color those people were?
Speaker 5: Your people?
Speaker 3: Fuck you? They had a nigga licking his finger or something like.
Speaker 4: There was something out of pocket, bro, it was like something out of that was I'm like, wow, I gotta ask y'all.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately you have to subject yourself to this. But if you got to eat fast food, fried chicken, what's about you pulling up to.
Speaker 5: Rallies?
Speaker 2: What that wasn't even cameraman said, what wows?
Speaker 5: You don't know nothing about rallies? He stick to give the lemon pepper wing style. I want to tag love pressure, give me that big arm, give me that. I would go with KFC man, but that's the people that already sell chicken. That's checking. So what are the options I'm saying any place I'm saying I want Okay, you're talking about chicken spot Arnold? What is it? This girl?
Speaker 3: Harold?
Speaker 1: Harold?
Speaker 3: Whatever you said? Trip in Chicago? You call herolds here.
Speaker 5: But but it's inside of a gas station though.
Speaker 3: It loki is. That's the crazy part is it is? All right? So let's let's go KFC popas churches. Who you're with? Churches? Nigga, you're disgusting.
Speaker 1: Baby, I ain't gonna lit. I'm gonna go with churches.
Speaker 3: You're from the churches. You don't gotta go back, you don't gotta go.
Speaker 1: I gotta eat it now.
Speaker 6: You said today you're pulling up. You need six peoples having it. You're not going to churches.
Speaker 1: I'm pop one of the closest. See I'm closing.
Speaker 3: I don't like Popa.
Speaker 5: KFC is out of pocket.
Speaker 3: KFC is crazy.
Speaker 5: That is dirty chicken.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's like, that's like church chicken. Like it's too dress for me.
Speaker 5: Like they they biscuits good, they bout them chicken. Damn, that's crazy biscuits.
Speaker 3: Bro, you know that.
Speaker 5: That's wow.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how to follow up that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, chill out. Don't like you out of pocket, bro, I do like I'm talking about the biscuit.
Speaker 3: I don't like Popa's biscuits though.
Speaker 5: Chicken wings is crazy, y'all. Crazy. Popas probably have the best chicken. But like tenders and ship bro, churches all that side church got got trash. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You said, KFC, bro, KFC size is elite, mastatoes easy. I don't eat to make it the mass potatoes and gravy. Wow, el tap in if you don't know how tap out, that's your post.
Speaker 1: Gave me a mc coase, you know a coast coast the minute.
Speaker 4: This miracle that shout out the charge the charges is a legendary. You know what I do like though, I take it back. If I had to pick a fast I picked Polo Chopper cap.
Speaker 1: But that's that ain't fried chicken but it's chicken.
Speaker 3: Ever roch po Trapper?
Speaker 5: Where the is that at Margarita? Him him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, shout to the South American game. Respect, Hey Polo pol and know that we're gonna get up out of here telling people that can find you.
Speaker 1: At find your I g you easy on the score three.
Speaker 5: That's it, y'all.
Speaker 1: Don't want to follow me on Twitter. I ain't doing nothing on Twitter. That's Jeff. That's Jeff Lane. He loved Twitter.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: I'm only this podcast I'm taking. But on that note, we appreciate you trying rocking with us. You want to see all the dope shit you didn't get to see, click the subscribe bone of that Patreon Love five twenty podcast.
Speaker 3: We'll be back next week.