Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap. All right, Garrett, all right, what's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 3: Well, Audrey wants to phone tap her husband George. Now, Audrey wanted to get a cleaning service for the house, and George really wasn't a fan of this idea. But then he is like, okay, fine, I'll give in and you can have the cleaning service to, you know, clean up the house. So Audrey's going to start the call to her husband George and let him know that the cleaning service is there.
Speaker 1: But something happens. Oh, let's see what that something is today's phone tap. Let's listen in.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, honey, hey saw.
Speaker 1: Sweet cleaning service came today?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool. Actually I didn't think they were coming until next week, but.
Speaker 3: No today, one kin you little hit though.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that big a deal. But he broke your recliner. Are you shooting me? No, it's just I'm not really how do you break a share unless she's Honestly, I was there, but the guy was. He is so apologetic because I mean, it looks like a puppy man. Apologies. I hope he feels better, He apologized. How the hell they break that chair? I have that chair for fifteen years. He's gotta be kidding me. He feels for bad?
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 2: I don't care if he feels bad. How do they break it?
Speaker 3: I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't into the time, so I'm not really sure. He just came and he told me, and I write two hundred and sixty pounds. I said on that thing every damn night. I never broke it. Is said. Idiot's still there.
Speaker 1: H yeah, he's still here.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to him, be nice. Okay, yeah, I'll treat him like a comfy chair.
Speaker 3: Do you mean my husband kind of curious about the chair?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The chair is?
Speaker 2: This is Hello? Who am I talking to? Hi?
Speaker 1: This is Frederico.
Speaker 2: Frederico. My wife tells me that you broke my recliner.
Speaker 1: You know, some might say yes, but you know I look at said yes.
Speaker 2: Is it the same condition when you got there?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, you broke my chair.
Speaker 1: Funny story.
Speaker 2: There's nothing funny about this, Fredo Rico.
Speaker 1: Well, I think time for a new chair, maybe, but.
Speaker 2: Joy's time for a new chair. I'm having this chair for fifteen years, and you you more on you broke it. No, but sir, how can I break anything else?
Speaker 3: I weigh about ten soaking wet, and when I sat down on it, then collapsed like a folding chair.
Speaker 1: How can I help way to sixty?
Speaker 2: I'm sitting in that thing every night for fifteen years and a half. Didn't you you too thick? Well, I hid down in at once, and if you tell me.
Speaker 3: It breaks, well, I was just trying to clean up the chair, you know. I was trying to get all the French fries that I found on the side of it out of it so you could tell, you know, have a nice chair. And when I went to go recline back, I guess that's all she wrote.
Speaker 2: I am gonna be there in twenty minutes. If you are still there, I am going to tear you aparty.
Speaker 1: I'm just grabbing a drink from the fridge.
Speaker 2: Hold on, No, you can't. Did you not hear me?
Speaker 1: All right? I'm just saying, not.
Speaker 2: Touch key things. Do not touch the refrigerator, do not touch what is left of the share you broke, Do not touch meathing out of that house?
Speaker 1: Well, then where can I use the bathroom? At least? I gotta go.
Speaker 2: You cannot you're telling me you're touching anything because you're touching my phone. George, get him out. This idiot needs to go.
Speaker 1: Hey, Audrey, do you mind if I just grab a quick little bit?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, no, no, no, no no, it's the second sandwich yourself. I swear to God if I call all on this one slice of roast beef, we're done.
Speaker 1: Calm down, listen to yourself. You're yelling about a sandwich.
Speaker 2: So I got the steeple. I'm mary Man had a share. No, no, now he's trying to eat my food. I think we just need to get you two together.
Speaker 3: There's there's obviously.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't want to talk to you. Yeah, I'm talking to him to put him on the phone. George, what are you on my phone?
Speaker 1: There's just one thing we needed to straighten out before.
Speaker 2: What do you guys do? Did you kill my dog? You kill my dog too?
Speaker 1: That's a little harsh, but I.
Speaker 2: You both want to share.
Speaker 3: Well, I just want to let you know that you got phone tapped. My name is Garret from Elvis during in the Morning show, and your wife, Audrey just phone tapped you.
Speaker 2: Oh I hate you right now.
Speaker 1: Pat Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by the Elvis
Speaker 3: Oran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show