Speaker 1: They called me.
Speaker 2: Broadcasting little famous Atlantic, Georgia. Welcome to the ball Alert Show. I go by the name of Ferrari sent.
Speaker 3: I go by to the name you know, BT. The kid in the building.
Speaker 4: Already here trying to get us take some shots, but we would be taking water.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm ready to get turned.
Speaker 2: What's up man?
Speaker 1: Long time?
Speaker 2: I've been trying to get you up here for the longest.
Speaker 1: We have to push you back because you said.
Speaker 2: You own the trust.
Speaker 5: Relax, relax, relaxed, relaxing.
Speaker 1: The kid is grown now, she be turned. Last time we spoke like for real, like this, I was like nineteen years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are one of my favorite artists. I talked to you often, not really.
Speaker 3: He talked about how great of artists you are. Your freestyle.
Speaker 4: He always talked about your free the freestyle.
Speaker 2: When I went, we went viral.
Speaker 3: Oh gotcha.
Speaker 5: It's still like getting plays on because I was at the other station. It's still getting plays right now.
Speaker 4: She had a strong guy's accident talking about she's been to Milwaukee in the building Milwaukee.
Speaker 1: It's been coming out lately, though, But y'all know I'm from Foe on Foe shout out my city. But you'll know I fu with Atlanta too.
Speaker 5: So I do want to start there from Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: What what part of Milwaukee?
Speaker 1: I'm from the North side, like I'm from like Silver Spring, I'm near West Line. My people gonna know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Now, education?
Speaker 3: So what is that?
Speaker 2: An okay area? Is it good?
Speaker 1: Is it's I'm gonna call it okay? Like we lived by people that was like a lot of single family homes stuff like that. They got a lot of kids. I lived in the Caudy Sack, in the Caudi Sacks, so we had the same neighbors.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you drive down there, you you you stayed there, or you're delivering something you ain't supposed.
Speaker 1: To drive down Stuff happened everywhere that I know about the Kia boys and ship like that. Just don't have no KYA.
Speaker 2: Okay, your car safe.
Speaker 3: Wait they still kids in Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: But you know to.
Speaker 5: Because you can open it with an iPhone or something like that. What man, it was trending damn from a specific gear to a specific gear you could have you could help you could open the car with.
Speaker 3: So y'all put me on game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you've been hearing a lot about Milwaukee. Now they coming up.
Speaker 2: They like, yeah, first of all, y'all win that championship that one year.
Speaker 4: And my boy, my boy, Bobby Porters, he played for the Milwaukee Bucks.
Speaker 3: He me and him from the same.
Speaker 1: City from Little Rock, Little Rock, Arkansas.
Speaker 2: Yep, okay, yeah. So in my time when.
Speaker 5: I travel with JIZI a lot, he was always in Milwaukee and Detroit.
Speaker 2: So, uh, it'd be cold as hell up there.
Speaker 1: It's call right now. I was just there. It was like forty degrees.
Speaker 2: Damn, you don't have no jacket on.
Speaker 3: Look at it because it's it's slip cold outside.
Speaker 2: It's called outside cold.
Speaker 1: You know, we just don't get cold the.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I'll definitely be cold outside right now.
Speaker 2: When did you start rapping?
Speaker 1: I start rapping when I was fifteen. Well, I started realizing I could rap when I was fifteen.
Speaker 2: What happened? Like, how how did you realize that?
Speaker 1: I was on a poetry slam team And they was like, girl, you sound like a rapper. And then I did a challenge, caught the Sogune challenge. It was a long time ago, and I will record myself on SoundCloud, like on my little computer I had, I deleted all that shit. It was so bad. I hated the tone of my voice. I was doing like a lot of raps and covers and I would go viral on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and shit. By the time I was eighteen, I got picked up.
Speaker 2: Isn't that how QC found you? Because you were wrapping in your car?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: So who contacted you?
Speaker 1: I was blowing them up, okay, I was harassing them. I was arresting them. And then he finally DM me and was like, you know, are you signed. I'm like, no, I'm trying to get signed.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: And then it happened probably like like six months from that. Damn.
Speaker 5: I would say, usually it takes a little minute, but you kind of came. I don't know if I ever saw someone came so aggressive in the music, like cause she be talking that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you definitely be talking.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm here for.
Speaker 5: First, she got an attitude and she rather, you know what I'm saying, are you mad?
Speaker 3: Like when you at the time, who'll be making you mad?
Speaker 4: Besides these internet trolls that you keep entertaining, which I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I clock and see though sometimes I don't even be mad. It's just like you said something, I'm funnier. I'm hilarious that me.
Speaker 2: You you say that about me all the time? Why are you when people coming don'times?
Speaker 1: I just feel likeday, I just feel like tell you what I.
Speaker 3: Feel like because I'll be having to tell him.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, bro, man, why are because he will be so wrong?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's about the facts. I feel like, if you say what you're gonna say, I ain't gonna say nothing. If you got it all right right.
Speaker 3: But see the difference was between you. You been giving them platforms. Man, you don't need to be on.
Speaker 4: Don't give nobody no cloud like like but you become Kooby, you be you be putting them in their pocket.
Speaker 2: That over here like damn, she went in on.
Speaker 1: That, Like I would rather clear you and tell you and you know you're trying to humble me. But like, I'm funnier, I'm in a better position than you technically, I'm like, you know what I'm saying. I'm gonna tell you about you? Why are you? Why do people get to say what they want about like people of higher stature and just be like, oh, she need to be humble when a person clap back. I feel like, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't understand why people watch artists and they feel the need to like say something negative, you know what I mean, Because they're watching you.
Speaker 3: It's not like you went to their.
Speaker 2: Page and on your page.
Speaker 5: But that's called internet troll. And like I said multiple times, I have a cousin from Florida, where I'm from, and she's a professional troller.
Speaker 2: That's what he does.
Speaker 5: Yes, she has multiple accounts and all she does is she wakes up and she trolls.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people would page that's what she likes to do.
Speaker 3: So people I didn't think people actually enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: I think it comes from like people like me, like what I just went through. If a person gonna reply to me, I know, I'm gonna get, like some followers, some engagement. Maybe that's why they do it, because it ain't no way you want to wake up every day and just.
Speaker 5: Be Sometimes they have these accounts when they're following two thousand people don't have any followers, and then.
Speaker 2: They're talking shit.
Speaker 5: And I think sometimes those accounts are people that you know, people that know you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 4: I do believe that because I remember one of our one of our interviews I think we did the interview with Boosie or somebody in something like the dude I went to high school with. He was talking like crazy shit in the common and I went on this page and I said, man, I went to high school with this dude.
Speaker 5: Because I think envy and a hater is different. Like, if it's a hater, I can see that am all away. MV is someone that I feel.
Speaker 2: That they know you and they wish they could be you.
Speaker 3: That's just me.
Speaker 1: Jealousy definitely come from within you.
Speaker 5: So when I see that, that's yeah, I gotta be on ma quy and clear you because I'll be over here like I think you may know me and you're talking to me from a fake page, so let me put you in your in your pocket real quick.
Speaker 1: Definitely, like, if you know that much about a person, like you can go back to like when it was nineteen and list what you don't like about them, that's envy. Yeah, a hater just woke up and said, Oh, that bitch wig for I today. You know what I'm saying, that's at that bitch is not like. But if you don't watch everything about me, it can be like, oh, I don't like this I don't like this, but you're.
Speaker 4: Jealous, and you probably have a lot of people jealous because you did blow up very young, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and fast.
Speaker 5: But I also think that's because you're also talented, and some people don't have that path.
Speaker 2: Uh. Sometimes they have to work a lot harder because they're talented and be like.
Speaker 3: Damn, man, why I heard?
Speaker 2: And why not meet? Type shit. So I feel like you faced that.
Speaker 1: A lot, but like everybody got their own path, though I'm still in a position where i'd be like damn, you know, I feel like I'm taking a little longer than I would have expected because I'm talented, you know what I'm saying humbly speaking, But shit, I feel like everybody got their own path and you gotta wait on yours. Don't look at me and be like, oh that should be me, bitch, Just wait and wait.
Speaker 4: Everybody get a turn to And that's what people don't understand. It's like I know a lot of artists. They see people and you know you and you might think of your mind like now I got better songs in this I got But it's like everybody has their time and their moment exactly.
Speaker 1: You really got to be patient.
Speaker 2: Do you feel underrated?
Speaker 1: Yes, but I feel like it definitely keeps me grounded and it keeps me grinding because I feel like if I would have blew up faster, it wouldn't have gave me nothing, but like cockiness.
Speaker 5: Where does all this confidence and self respect come from?
Speaker 3: Is your mom?
Speaker 2: Your dad, grandma?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna definitely say my mother, like I ain't see her have no man like, you know, giving her money and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: She got it ot the mother.
Speaker 1: Got it out the mud, like shout out her. She got three businesses, three group homes now and I remember her like working three jobs like every single day. I remember watching mom and go to college walk across the stage.
Speaker 2: So you saw that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's just like I think I just grew up with it. It was installed in me. I just gotta keep going. But the confidence and stuff is like look, no shamee, Like I'd be looking good for real. So I just want to exude that for people that watch me, listen to me, because I came along way when I was in high school. Everybody know when I used to go viral, I used to wear bracest I have braces for a long time, glasses, acne, skinny, little ice skin girl for real, like skinny. Like they used to call me lanky, long and lanky. So now that I'm like in love with myself, I just want to exude that threeople.
Speaker 3: So you done glowed up.
Speaker 2: Exactly where's your name come from? Is that your real name?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So that's what your driver's license it is. Is that your middle name? Or that's your first person name? Okay?
Speaker 1: I wanted to be just as police questions why they chose their name, well, I wanted to go by my real name because besides the fact I was already going viral and shit, it was just like when you think about Chris Brown when you like, you know, the great, when you call my name on stage, when I get my first award, like kid, and it's just like, exactly, that's that's on the certificate.
Speaker 2: Say that my real name, my real name, that's my government name, all right. So it's type for do you like me?
Speaker 5: Okay, Lakia? Do you have a crush on somebody? Does someone have a crush on you? Do you want to shout that person out?
Speaker 1: A lot of people got crushes on me, But do I have a crush on somebody? I'm in a relationship, baby, I love.
Speaker 2: You ya whoa whoa? Wait wait you say I love you?
Speaker 3: Key?
Speaker 2: Who is key?
Speaker 1: Drop the name if you know you know you knowing and stuff?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, who's key?
Speaker 2: Who is key? Is key? Who is key?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: Look kea, yeah, so is this person named key?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They be calling us the keys sometimes, okay, calling us the keys.
Speaker 2: So you are in a relationship, you're going steady?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a lover. Girl'm a pisces in there. You be in there like you.
Speaker 2: You know, I love tell me my camera, I love you? All right, all right, all, good job, good job. Now it is time for you got me fucked up?
Speaker 1: What's okay?
Speaker 5: Just take just know you take it over the all radio show too, okay.
Speaker 4: So yo, this is for all your trolls. Just this is for somebody who just got.
Speaker 3: You fucked up?
Speaker 2: Who got you?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yo, that's good?
Speaker 2: Who got who got Lakia fucked up?
Speaker 1: All these witches that be hanging the kid got me up for one. I'm chill, ill, be chilling. I make my money. I sit back, I look good. I'm telling to this fuck I popped my ship. Why people just be hating on me? Why are you just behating on me. Do y'all know, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, but they got you fucked up.
Speaker 3: Y'all gotta stop that, y'all gotta stop that hate.
Speaker 1: Man, stop that hate. And you could be anything in the motherfucking world. You could be a doctor. You could be a motherfucking zoologist. I don't care what you want to be. Why the fuck you wake up and say I want to be a hater. Don't do that. It don't pay. What do we pay?
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 5: Unless someone gets really smart and they do some streaming ship with it.
Speaker 2: They're like a streaming hater.
Speaker 1: That's way.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I I don't know if we should.
Speaker 3: About to say, don't put that, don't put this in there.
Speaker 4: We already got Jack war Wright and all these all these crazy people getting paid that crazy.
Speaker 5: All right, Well that was you got me f up featuring Lakiah Uh Now I want to get into the music.
Speaker 2: What we got going on is Kia is still signed. Is the Lakia independent?
Speaker 1: Lakia is going to address that when Laki is ready to.
Speaker 2: Address We're not addressing that right now.
Speaker 1: We're not going to address it today when I come.
Speaker 5: Back, So we're neither signed nor independent. You know you can answer no, you know what it is. I know what it is. It's it's a litigation.
Speaker 4: It's a litigation of her getting out of her content, and she can't talk about it until she's out of the.
Speaker 2: Or they're probably negotiating some new deals, a new deal.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got two different you know.
Speaker 3: I think I'm right. I think you're wrong. I mean, we both might be wrong.
Speaker 5: Could guess what do I know?
Speaker 2: We know we're just journalists.
Speaker 1: I will say Lakia is always working, Lakia is you know that bitch, regardless of like any situation that's going on. But it's nothing negative. You know, anything that I'm going through was a choice.
Speaker 5: You have a lot of big records with a lot of big females, a lot of males. This is like really good for you because it's just so hard to get these co signs of people to work together in a space where everyone's so clique.
Speaker 2: I don't see Lakid.
Speaker 5: Like on one side or that side. I always see you, you know, doing you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just very focused on myself, my career. I love everybody. I love that. It's so much especially the industry right now, it's like the doors flew open and man, anybody could like get a deal, anybody could be like the next big thing. So shit is like, just focus on you. I feel like when you put yourself in different cliques, different groups, you kind of just like minimize opportunities for yourself.
Speaker 4: Let me say that, Yeah, do you feel like that you do get the support from the label that you need to continue going to the next level.
Speaker 1: I definitely got a I'm not gonna lie. I got a lot of support from QC. I mean, as you know, like I got signed during COVID, So yes, I was doing a lot of stuff that it was like, I mean it was is it the particular situation or what I wanted? But it was definitely great for me. I was nineteen years old. My life changed, like jurassically.
Speaker 2: Is there something that you was like, damn, I don't like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's every day in the industry, industry.
Speaker 5: Just what particularly that you was like, Damn, man, this come with it, like I gotta, I guess.
Speaker 1: The one thing that I felt like was just like having to alter yourself to fit to what's going on in the like this generation's music, you know, Like I feel like, damn me and Laurence Hill would have been like sisters, like we would have been sisters. Me and Keisha Colee. That's my girl. She called me, you know, and she gave me advice. I listened to a lot of like Rick Ross and Willet's and cash down t Grizzly is one of my favorites. I listen to a lot of lyrical people like Jake Cole got me through a little phase in my life in middle school. So I feel like right now, it's like damn. Sometimes I feel like I got a dumb it down just a little bit.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, Oh, what's some advice keishak give you?
Speaker 1: Just to keep going staying true to myself. She hear me, and a lot of people hear me, and like, you know, they need people like me. She needs people like me. You know what I'm saying. The girls be listening to my heartbroken ads?
Speaker 3: Real who broke your heart?
Speaker 2: Not key that.
Speaker 1: Never yeah my name all over there, but like my daddy broke my heart and shit your dad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, let's unpack that. Friend, OK, what's going on with?
Speaker 1: My daddy left me when I was like two years old? O? Shit? You know when? Yeah? No, I don't really think so he was definitely out of my life. And the father figures that I did have was like one passed away and then the other one was like in and out of prison and stuff. He just got out shut out KT but yeah, stuff like that, Like I'm a broken hearted girl. Like overall, I listened to a lot of music that resonated with my soul, like Tink and like thing.
Speaker 2: She's special and I saw her perform. I took my wife and my daughters to the Jena a Co concert. I ain't even know, y'all. I ain't gonna with my camera. I didn't even know Janico was that lit? And then Tank performed. She opened very ya. I did not know Tankle was that lit? My bad, My bad.
Speaker 1: I'm glad.
Speaker 3: She had a she had like a roster or her tour like yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: I didn't know her.
Speaker 5: I didn't know Jane Echo sister. She had a full sister. Same Mom say, dad do music too, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean tapping on the rat. Look, he had to go do his research, he had to do.
Speaker 2: I found out at the concert.
Speaker 3: Oh, like she brought her sister.
Speaker 2: O sister performed. She was like saying, Mom saying that, I was like what I'm in the I'm in the crowd like yo, and then take perform for her. I'm over here like yo. These girls it is nothing. It's ninety percent women. I enjoyed that fellas. I'm happily married.
Speaker 5: But if you ever want to find a woman, go to a janea Ago concert. It was ninety five percent women in there and they was going crazy.
Speaker 1: Then the girls that don't trust no, yeah, it was all mad.
Speaker 3: What they're well, they're in their healing phase.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 5: It was a lot of that nigga he ain't ships in the crowd, so yeah, you might.
Speaker 2: Want to we through. But anyway, my bad, you're crazy, but yeah, my bad. So you like music like that, healing music like.
Speaker 3: That, so you listen to a lot of R and B music?
Speaker 2: Is that why you're so mean when you rap? Because you be mad? Okay, I do be mad.
Speaker 1: I am an angry person, like just being like I love it. That's parents I'm angry. I love it different reason, that'sh it hard.
Speaker 3: I'll be like, yo, she is hard, but that's why cause she listen to R and B music and.
Speaker 2: Then pain the pain one she's upset.
Speaker 1: I'm in love for real, y'all. But I do be upset like.
Speaker 2: Love come on the show. Why everybody didn't know?
Speaker 1: Keep looking at us, they laughing to they making sure a heir ain't not a place. But yeah, but I also be just like my best friend I was just in Milwaukee. I ain't gonna sell her business or nothing but going through stuff. I still my Mo'm gonna go through stuff.
Speaker 5: You know, So you be cussing motherfuckers out in music, that's what the motivation.
Speaker 4: And I feel like she's slicked like the person that everybody confides a lot of pain and stuff.
Speaker 3: The whole secrets I do.
Speaker 1: I take them to the grave.
Speaker 2: Damn. You know a lot of word skeletons at her.
Speaker 3: So that's that's why she raps right there, you know them.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it is time for that freestyle.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely include the interview before.
Speaker 5: We go too, and just look at the camera, say your name and get someone the pep talk basically, just you know, some words of motivation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you know what's up? You are a sugarlla kid, a female goat. I'm on a baller alert show. I ain't even finish it. Were finna do this freestyle but all I gotta say is keep that ship going. We're young and turned with all that other ship period.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, I know by the name of Ferrari, the world famous.
Speaker 1: The kid in the building, female gold a little loert freestyle.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the kid.
Speaker 1: I'm finna do this ship this one on some calm ship though, Get me started, he said, and plug I said. All I do is ship on bitches running up and then some making so much money. Can't remember when I spind some damn that lost my top. My cars got their lids up coming from the kid. You appreciate the bench truck. I'm too young to turned. I ain't no missus like my track list. Bitches in my venice and they ain't even established. Niggy, how you ryan like what be? I'm feeling sad bench, I'm killing Brett. Bitches catch more bodies then their mattress ap on my left wrist. Damn it happen that quick. They can't out dress me.
Speaker 2: So please address me.
Speaker 1: It's that bitch. You can't tell me I'm not really hurt. It's that root paw flow dressed in all whites like I'm heading where all.
Speaker 3: The dogs go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So one of the one of these niggas. Fall Alon got more balls than Veraz and I'm who they call alone and from the nose bleasem the hose our ball along and it's still funk all of these bitches today. Wall's gonna care that right? Running that Billy Coope spent the ticket just to laugh at bitches.
Speaker 4: This is g a tooth.
Speaker 1: Are we doing shopp until we drop? I said, are we doing shopping until we drop? I'm a designer mules of he don't run running in that Billy Coop spent the ticket just to laugh at bitches. Yeah, that's a bitty boop. Are we doing shopping soil we dropped? I said, all we do is shopping? So we dropped from the al Jimmy Choles, Huh that's just from shot our weezy on our.
Speaker 2: Just popping it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, listen, h okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're finna suit you that ah. Look, I said, I done pulled off range Rover. Big Ben's in the X six. These bitches ain't got ship but audacity and a death wish. Playing cool as your best bitch. You ain't hearing about the last bitch I laid ship down can catch more bodies than a mattress. I can tell by the way the whole week slipping off the she cappin. I'm a bad bitch. How you think I'm getting more face than a lash? Tech ded bitches ain't seeing me and they don't put no fear of me when it comes to a hole or a show. I'm a rock sheet, no p and B get your top here like billboard. I got heavy hitters like I'm CMG your favorite rap bitch sound better on mute nigga, No dn D, no kettle baby, got clocked tea, got me twisted like top teeth. I carry shit when my mama gave birth. Last time my hole dropped me. You dumb hole, little busy bitch along blind hair on some peaky shit, your new shit out of peaky shop, because man, I can't get jiggy with it on. So nigga, name another bitch. This cold nigga switching out my hose more than these holeswitching they flows, nigga. They've been ripping my swag offway before a bitch got own. Nigga. Hey, bitches, ain't hating me and bro bitch as we don't get alone nigga, man, I swear they praying on my downfall wholeheartedly twenty three and got no kids in a bitch risk so they ought to be. This shit ain't no re rock. I got real bars like a pharmacy, like I've been saying by Yagger.
Speaker 2: Couldn't make a week.
Speaker 1: Bitch comes as hard as me on God, nigga, what this shit's too easy to me? I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I think the mic is hot right now.
Speaker 1: It's hot. It's hot, Ni ship, I gotta I gotta sit back for ship to eat, touch stuffs, follow alerticler first, free style. I gotta set it off the right way, the right way. Fallow be everywhere at a Kia key mixed three coming soon. You know what I'm saying. Female, go to the motherfucking building.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Period